时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective kate beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Nikki heat? | 妮基·希特 |
[00:16] | The character he’s basing on you. | 那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:23] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like starsky and hutch, turner and hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:33] | Oh, excuse me, baby. Oh. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[00:34] | Ah, home sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[00:38] | Can we get midnight from the kennel now? | 现在能把狗狗从犬舍接回来吗 |
[00:40] | We’ll get him as soon as we’re settled, okay? | 收拾好就接它回来 |
[00:42] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:44] | Let mommy get situated, | 妈妈把东西放好 |
[00:45] | then I’ll make you a bowl of hot cereal, okay? | 就给你弄碗热麦片粥 好吗 |
[00:47] | – Okay. -Come here. | -好吧 -过来 |
[00:50] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[00:51] | you said you were gonna wash the dishes before we left. | 你说过我们走之前 你会把餐具洗了 |
[00:55] | Didn’t you make the bed before we left? | 我们走之前你整理床铺了吗 |
[00:57] | Someone’s been sleeping in our bed. | 有人还睡过我们的床 |
[00:59] | Someone’s been sleeping in my bed, too, | 有人也睡过我的床 |
[01:01] | and he’s still there. | 而且他还在床上 |
[01:02] | What? Baby, go wait in our room. | 什么 宝贝 去我们房间待着 |
[01:05] | Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗 |
[01:12] | Oh, yeah! | 好呀 |
[01:13] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 正如我所说 |
[01:15] | Darling, must you talk so loud? | 亲爱的 你一定要这么大声吗 |
[01:16] | Some of us are still waking up. | 有人才刚起床 |
[01:18] | What’s all the excitement about? | 什么事情能让你这么兴奋 |
[01:19] | Only the “New York Ledger’s” | 只有《纽约莱杰报》 |
[01:21] | annual ten most eligible bachelor’s list, | 评出的年度黄金单身汉名单 |
[01:24] | and guess who’s on it. | 猜猜谁榜上有名 |
[01:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:27] | I don’t know, but he must be the president of | 不知道 不过他肯定是 |
[01:29] | the really-good-looking club. | 帅哥中的帅哥 |
[01:30] | Huh. Ranked number 9. | 排名第九 |
[01:32] | Weren’t you number 7 last year? | 去年不是排名第七吗 |
[01:33] | Yes, and thank you | 没错 还得感谢您 |
[01:34] | for pointing out my shortcomings once again, mother. | 再次指出我的缺点 母亲大人 |
[01:36] | Ah, that’s my job. | 我该做的嘛 |
[01:37] | Luckily all my friends are beyond print media. | 幸运的是 我没朋友会看报纸杂志 |
[01:40] | What about this is embarrassing? | 有什么让你难堪的 |
[01:41] | Nothing. It’s the secret dream of every 16 year old | 没什么 这关系到一个梦想 |
[01:44] | to have their father crowned one of the most available | 所有16岁的少女都梦想着老爸是 |
[01:45] | hotties of the year. | 年度黄金单身汉 |
[01:47] | Well, according to this, Your father may not be on the market. | 如此说来 你爸可能就榜上无名了 |
[01:50] | You didn’t read the blurb here? | 你没看简介吗 |
[01:52] | Mnh-mnh. | 没呢 |
[01:53] | “Though claiming to be single, | “尽管理查德·卡塞尔仍宣称单身 |
[01:54] | Richard Castle is rumored to be | 但有消息称 |
[01:56] | romantically involved with NYPD | 他和纽约警局凯特·贝克特探长 |
[01:58] | detective kate beckett”… | 在恋爱中” |
[02:00] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:00] | “The inspiration for Nikki Heat, | “即妮基·希特的灵感女神” |
[02:02] | “the heroine of his latest best-selling novel. | “他最近一本畅销书的女主角 |
[02:05] | Bachelor number 9 | 现排名第九 |
[02:07] | may not be eligible for next year’s list.” | 也许明年不会上榜 |
[02:10] | What? Where did they get that? | 什么 他们哪儿来的消息 |
[02:11] | Wait. Let me see. | 等等 让我看看 |
[02:12] | I didn’t say anything like that in my interview. | 在采访中我从来没说过这种话 |
[02:14] | Detective Beckett is not going to love this. | 贝克特探长不会喜欢这个的 |
[02:18] | Well, maybe she’ll just laugh it off. | 也许她会一笑而过 |
[02:21] | How is it, for a man who is surrounded by women, | 作为一个整天被女人包围的男人 |
[02:23] | that you know so little about us? | 你对女人怎么就毫无了解呢 |
[02:26] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[02:27] | Okay, either beckett’s calling because there’s a dead body | 她打电话来要么是有命案 |
[02:30] | or because she read the article. | 要么她已经读过报道了 |
[02:32] | Pray for murder. | 祈祷是命案吧 |
[02:37] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[02:40] | Dead body. I’m good. | 命案 我没事了 |
[02:42] | No one else had access to it, your maid… | 除了保姆 还有谁能进来 |
[02:44] | -No. – Or anything like that? | -没有 -或其他可疑的人呢 |
[02:49] | Your daughter’s school, they knew about… | 你女儿的学校 他们知道… |
[02:54] | They knew about you guys going out of town? | 他们知道你们出城了吗 |
[03:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:07] | What, what? | 什么怎么了 |
[03:09] | So what have we got? | 查到什么 |
[03:11] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你的猜测跟我的检查结果一样 |
[03:13] | John Doe, no I.D. | 无名氏 无身份证 |
[03:14] | Approximate time of death is between 9:00 last night | 死亡时间大约在昨晚9点 |
[03:17] | 1:00 this morning. | 到今天凌晨1点之间 |
[03:18] | The family found him after returning from vacation. | 全家人度假回来发现死者 |
[03:20] | Apparently he made himself quite at home. | 可以说 死者住得挺乐呵 |
[03:22] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[03:24] | Well, we found his food in the fridge, | 我们发现 他在冰箱里存有食物 |
[03:26] | toiletries in the bathroom, | 浴室里放了洗浴用品 |
[03:27] | even some of his clothes in the dryer. | 甚至干衣机里还有衣服 |
[03:29] | A real-life goldilocks. | 现实中的金发姑娘[金发姑娘与熊的童话] |
[03:30] | Mm-hmm. It looks as though he even slept in the parents’ bed. | 的确 看起来尽管他睡过父母的床 |
[03:33] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[03:33] | That one was too hard, | 父母的床太硬 |
[03:35] | and baby bear’s bed was just right. | 而熊宝宝的床正合适 |
[03:38] | Looks like he struggled. | 看来他挣扎过 |
[03:39] | Unsuccessfully. | 挣扎无效 |
[03:40] | Here. You see that? | 这里 看到吗 |
[03:42] | It’s a needle mark from a syringe. | 注射器留下的针眼 |
[03:43] | Probably was injected with something | 很可能因被注射某种药物 |
[03:45] | that stopped his heart. | 致使他的心脏停止跳动 |
[03:46] | I’ll run toxicology. | 我会做毒理测试 |
[03:47] | As soon as I can pinpoint a C.O.D., | 一旦确定死亡原因 |
[03:49] | I’ll give you a call. | 就打给你们 |
[03:50] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[03:55] | You know who kills with syringes? | 知道谁会用注射器杀人吗 |
[03:57] | Mad doctors and b-movie nazis. | 疯子医生 低成本电影里的纳粹 |
[03:59] | – Why not just use a gun? – Guns are loud. | -为什么不用枪 -枪声太大 |
[04:02] | I’ve seen squatters in abandoned buildings, | 我见过有人住无主空屋 |
[04:03] | but nothing like this. | 但没见过这样的 |
[04:05] | And then someone sneaks in and kills him with a needle. | 还有人溜进来用注射器杀人 |
[04:07] | – Weird. – Mm-hmm. | -真奇怪 -是啊 |
[04:08] | How are the Dysons doing? | 戴森夫妇怎么样 |
[04:10] | Mom and dad are pretty shaken up. | 父母两人都很震惊 |
[04:11] | Little girl doesn’t really know what’s going on. | 女儿还不知道怎么回事 |
[04:13] | Did anyone know they were leaving town? | 有人知道他们出城了吗 |
[04:14] | Uh, just people from work, daughter’s school, | 只有同事 女儿的学校方面 |
[04:16] | stuff like that. We’re running it down. | 就这些人 还在查 |
[04:18] | Hey, check this out. | 过来看 |
[04:20] | Dysons found this in the kitchen, | 戴森夫妇在厨房里发现了这个 |
[04:21] | said it’s not theirs. | 说不是他们的 |
[04:27] | This is here. | 是这里的照片 |
[04:29] | Yeah, weird, huh? | 是啊 奇怪吧 |
[04:31] | Why would he take pictures? | 为什么要拍照呢 |
[04:32] | So he could put everything back the way he found it. | 这样他才能物归原位 |
[04:35] | He was hoping nobody would know that he was here. | 他希望没人发现他来过 |
[04:36] | Almost as though he was hiding. | 尽管他尽力了 还是差点儿 |
[04:38] | All right, have a tech pull the memory card. | 让技术部门查查记忆卡 |
[04:40] | See if any of the deleted photos | 看看通过被删照片 |
[04:41] | can tell us who he is. | 能否查出他的身份 |
[04:43] | – Ooh, she is gonna kill him. – He’s dead. | -她会杀了他 -他死定了 |
[04:46] | So, Castle, is it true? | 卡塞尔 是真的吗 |
[04:47] | Are you finally off the market? | 你会最终退出榜单吗 |
[04:50] | You guys, if either of you breathe a word of this… | 你们俩 如果谁走漏半点风声 |
[04:52] | I swear, I will make you pay. | 我发誓 我会让你们付出代价的 |
[04:53] | Montgomery’s up to speed. | 蒙哥马利问最新进度 |
[04:55] | Anything back from the Dysons’ workplace or the kid’s… | 戴森夫妇公司 孩子学校 |
[04:58] | school? | 有消息吗 |
[04:59] | I ran background checks | 知道他们出城的人 |
[05:00] | on everyone who knew the family was gonna be out of town. | 我已经都查过了 |
[05:02] | So far everyone’s come back clean, | 目前为止都无嫌疑 |
[05:04] | but I’m gonna keep digging. | 不过会继续查的 |
[05:05] | Anything on the canvass? | 查访的情况呢 |
[05:06] | A whole lot of nothing. No doorman on the building. | 一无所获 这栋楼没有门卫 |
[05:08] | None of the Dyson’s neighbors noticed anything | 邻居们没有发现任何异常 |
[05:10] | out of the ordinary. | 仅仅是感到震惊 |
[05:10] | Shocker. I’ve lived in my spot eight years. | 恐怖 我那地方住了八年了 |
[05:13] | I couldn’t pick my neighbors out of a lineup. | 一个邻居我也认不出 |
[05:14] | Well, that’s Manhattan for you. | 曼哈顿就是这样啊 |
[05:15] | Nobody notices anything unless it affects them directly. | 除非有直接关系 否则彼此都不认识 |
[05:18] | Unless it’s in the paper. | 除非上报 |
[05:19] | Excuse me. Beckett. | 失陪 贝克特 |
[05:22] | Great. Okay, good. | 好 好 很好 |
[05:24] | Got a hit off of John Doe’s fingerprints. | 通过死者指纹查到了 |
[05:26] | Douglass Bishop. He’s in the system. | 道格拉斯·比谢普 在资料库里 |
[05:31] | Douglass Bishop… | 道格拉斯·比谢普 |
[05:32] | Arrested once ten years ago– | 十年前被捕过一次 |
[05:35] | misdemeanor drunk and disorderly. | 轻微罪 酒后闹事 |
[05:37] | Charges were dropped. Besides that, he’s clean. | 后免于起诉 除此之外 算身家清白 |
[05:39] | All right, find the next of kin. | 好吧 通知亲属 |
[05:41] | After they I.D. the body, maybe they can tell us | 他们认完尸 也许能告诉我们 |
[05:42] | what the hell he was doing in that apartment. | 他到底在那间公寓干什么 |
[05:46] | I got the results back from the lab. | 从实验室得到结果 |
[05:48] | He was injected with an anesthetic–Ketamine. | 他被注射了一种麻醉剂 氯胺酮 |
[05:51] | Special “K”? He was killed by a club drug? | K粉[毒品] 他死于俱乐部常用毒品 |
[05:54] | Not in this dose. | 那种剂量并不致死 |
[05:56] | Whoever shot up Mr. Bishop was not looking to get him high. | 给死者注射毒品的人 可不是让他兴奋 |
[05:59] | Gave him enough to put down a horse. | 那剂量足能灭了一匹马 |
[06:02] | The victim’s sister is here. | 受害人的姐姐来了 |
[06:04] | I’m detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[06:05] | Thank you so much for coming down. | 感谢你们过来 |
[06:08] | Is–is that him? | 真的是他吗 |
[06:11] | Is that Doug? | 真是道格吗 |
[06:14] | That’s what we’ll need you to verify. | 所以警方需要你来确认 |
[06:24] | None of this makes any sense. | 这根本不合理 |
[06:26] | I mean, why would Doug be living in these people’s apartment? | 为什么道格要住别人家呢 |
[06:28] | He’s got his own place out in Hoboken. | 他在霍博肯市有自己的房子 |
[06:30] | Is it possible that your brother was in trouble, | 有没有可能是你弟弟惹祸上身 |
[06:32] | that he was hiding from someone? | 因此在躲避什么人 |
[06:34] | No. Everybody loved Doug. | 不会 道格是个受欢迎的人 |
[06:37] | Did he owe anybody money | 他有没有欠人钱 |
[06:38] | or have any financial problems? | 或者经济困难 |
[06:41] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[06:43] | I-I mean, his hours at the travel agency got cut back, | 他在旅行社的工作时间是缩短了 |
[06:46] | But he was getting by. | 但他还能过得去 |
[06:48] | Travel agency. | 旅行社 |
[06:49] | Maybe that’s how he knew the Dysons were out of town. | 也许正因此他会知道戴森一家出城了 |
[06:51] | But if he were in trouble, | 但如果他遇到麻烦 |
[06:52] | he would’ve raided his scuba fund. | 他可以动用潜水资金 |
[06:56] | He was always saying that someday when his ship came in, | 他总是说 如果哪天时候到了 |
[06:58] | he was gonna get himself a little– | 就在牙买加给自己开… |
[07:00] | a little scuba shop down in Jamaica. | 一间潜水用品小店 |
[07:02] | Doug was saving up for it. | 道格正为此攒钱 |
[07:04] | He would put a portion of his paycheck | 每个月都把一部分工资 |
[07:06] | in an account every month. | 存入一个账户 |
[07:08] | When was the last time you saw your brother? | 最后一次见你弟弟是什么时候 |
[07:10] | Not since the holiday party. | 上次的假期派对 |
[07:13] | Doug’s agency threw it out by the airport, | 道格的旅行社在机场办的 |
[07:16] | which is where Stan works, so we all went. | 是斯坦工作的机场 所以我们都去了 |
[07:19] | You just never think something like this is gonna happen. | 人总是无法预料这种事 |
[07:22] | So you don’t make time. | 所以安排不了时间 |
[07:26] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:31] | That was the travel agency. | 旅行社有点问题 |
[07:32] | If Foug was hiding from someone, | 如果道格在躲什么人 |
[07:34] | he wasn’t doing a very good job. | 说明他工作不顺 |
[07:36] | Apparently he hasn’t missed a day of work until yesterday. | 但昨天之前 他每天都上班 |
[07:39] | What about the Dysons’ trip? | 戴森家的旅行呢 |
[07:40] | They booked it through a different agency. | 经手的是别家旅行社 |
[07:42] | The scuba fund? | 潜水资金 |
[07:43] | Didn’t touch it. | 没动过 |
[07:44] | So he wasn’t in hiding, he didn’t owe anybody any money | 所以他不是躲人 也没欠债 |
[07:47] | and he had no discernible way | 而他又无法得知 |
[07:49] | of knowing when the Dysons would be out of town. | 戴森一家何时出城 |
[07:51] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[07:52] | The geeks managed to pull the deleted photos from | 电脑高手把死者相机记忆卡里 |
[07:54] | our squatter’s memory card. | 被删掉的照片复原了 |
[07:56] | Care to take a look? | 想看吗 |
[07:58] | Stuff on counters, inside cabinets. | 柜台 橱柜内部的照片 |
[08:00] | That’s not the Dysons’ place. | 不是在戴森家 |
[08:02] | He’s done this before, but in other apartments. | 他以前也做过 只是在别人家 |
[08:04] | Maybe he does it for the thrill. | 也许他只为求刺激 |
[08:06] | Maybe someone found out and got mad. | 也许有人发现了 火大了 |
[08:08] | But he’d still have to know when they were away. | 但死者还是得知道屋主何时出门 |
[08:12] | Unless Doug Bishop isn’t our squatter. | 除非道格·比谢普并非借住人 |
[08:14] | That’s definitely not Doug Bishop. | 那个肯定不是道格·比谢普 |
[08:17] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[08:19] | He’s probably our killer. | 可能就是凶手 |
[08:34] | What kind of psycho pads | 什么变态 |
[08:35] | Takes pictures of himself and his murder weapons? | 会给和凶器合影呢 |
[08:38] | Some killers keep trophies. | 有些凶手要留纪念品 |
[08:40] | In his defense, he did delete these photos. | 为了自保 他的确把照片删了 |
[08:43] | 45 with a silencer. Wonder what he had lined up for this? | 加消音器的45口径手枪 他要干什么 |
[08:46] | Nothing good. | 干坏事 |
[08:47] | Has C.S.U. Pulled the prints off of the camera | 鉴证组套取了相机和 |
[08:49] | and personal effects? | 私人物品上的指纹吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, they don’t match Doug Bishop | 是的 但不是道格·比谢普 |
[08:51] | and they’re not in the system. | 在资料库也找不到 |
[08:52] | Which means he doesn’t have a record. | 即他没有案底 |
[08:53] | Well, if Doug wasn’t our squatter, | 那 如果道格不是借住 |
[08:55] | What was he doing in the Dysons’ apartment? | 去戴森家里干什么 |
[08:56] | He had to have known the squatter somehow. | 他肯定认识那个借住人 |
[08:59] | If this squatter was so meticulous | 若这个借住者思维缜密 |
[09:00] | Taking about putting things back, | 比如要物归原处 |
[09:01] | why’d he leave all this for us to find? | 又怎会留下这个线索呢 |
[09:02] | You’re right. It–it makes no sense. | 没错 这说不通 |
[09:05] | What? No grand theatrical theory to spin for us? | 什么 不杜撰些戏剧性理论吗 |
[09:09] | Honestly, I-I got nothing. | 说实话 没有 |
[09:11] | More importantly, we don’t have any prints or leads. | 更重要的是 我们没有任何线索 |
[09:13] | How are we gonna catch a ghost? | 怎么揪出这个小鬼 |
[09:15] | By finding out how he haunts. | 找出他是怎样出入的 |
[09:17] | If we can figure out how the squatter knew | 如果查处借住人是怎样知道 |
[09:18] | His marks were out of town, | 目标要出城 |
[09:19] | find something that connects him to the other places that he stayed, | 找出他与借住地的关系 |
[09:23] | Then maybe we can narrow down the field. | 也许就能缩小范围 |
[09:24] | We’ll keep going through these. | 我们继续朝这个方向查 |
[09:25] | With any luck, we’ll find something that can tell us, | 顺利的话 就能发现线索 |
[09:27] | whose apartments these are. | 查到其他屋主 |
[09:28] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[09:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:43] | I’m looking to see who won the game last night. | 查查昨晚比赛谁赢了 |
[09:44] | Oh, we won. | 我们 |
[09:46] | Do you even know what game I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的是什么比赛吗 |
[09:47] | Sure I do. The big game. | 当然知道 年度重大比赛 |
[09:52] | Okay, Castle. What’s going on? | 好了 卡塞尔 怎么回事 |
[09:53] | Yo, Beckett. Check this out. | 贝克特 看看这个 |
[09:55] | He took a picture of the inside of someone’s medicine cabinet. | 他给别人的药箱拍了照 |
[09:58] | You can almost make out the name on these prescription bottles. | 处方药瓶上的名字几乎看得清 |
[10:01] | Have I.S. Take a look at it, | 让技术部看看这个 |
[10:01] | See if they can enhance the photo. | 看他们能否增加清晰度 |
[10:09] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[10:10] | He went through my medicine cabinet? | 他翻遍了我的药箱 |
[10:13] | Please tell me he didn’t go through my diary. | 请别说他还看了我的日记 |
[10:15] | Oh, we’re not sure, Ms. Langford. | 我们不确定 兰福特女士 |
[10:16] | Are you sure you don’t recognize him? | 你确定不认识他 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I’m positive. | 是的 很确定 |
[10:20] | And you don’t know the Dysons? | 你也不认识戴森一家 |
[10:21] | No. | 不认识 |
[10:22] | The only person that knew I was even out of town was my mother. | 只有我母亲知道我出城了 |
[10:25] | Everyone else thought I was on sick leave. | 大家都以为我请病假了 |
[10:27] | You won’t tell my boss that, will you? | 你不会告诉我老板这个吧 是吗 |
[10:30] | Did you notice anything unusual when you returned? | 当你回来时 有没有发现异常 |
[10:34] | Oh, that totally explains it. | 我终于懂了 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | My faucet. For weeks, | 我的水龙头 几个星期了 |
[10:38] | I’ve been asking my superTo fix my leaky faucet, | 一直催楼管来修漏水的水龙头 |
[10:40] | but he never came. | 但他总不来 |
[10:41] | And then when I got back, it was fixed. | 当我回来后 修好了 |
[10:43] | So I just assumed that he finally did it, | 我就以为他终于来了 |
[10:45] | But then later, when I saw him on the stairs, | 但过后 我在楼梯上看到他 |
[10:47] | He didn’t even know what I was talking about. | 他根本不知道我在讲什么 |
[10:49] | The squatter fixed your sink? | 借住的家伙修好了你的水龙头 |
[10:51] | Yeah. And there was this bottle of, um, | 没错 冰箱里还有一瓶 |
[10:54] | Like weird strawberry champagne in the fridge. | 奇怪的草莓香槟 |
[10:57] | And I just assumed that one of my friends had left it | 我还以为是走前的派对后 |
[10:59] | During a dinner party I had before I left, | 某个朋友留下的 |
[11:02] | but… | 但是 |
[11:04] | None of my friends would’ve bought such a– | 我的朋友都不会买这样 |
[11:05] | Cheap bottle of booze. | 廉价的酒 |
[11:07] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[11:07] | So he makes repairs, | 他干了修理活 |
[11:10] | Leaves hostess gifts– he’s the gentleman squatter. | 还给房主礼物 他是挺有风度的 |
[11:13] | Who killed a man, so don’t make him out to be | 他杀了人 所以别把他说成 |
[11:15] | The houseguest of the year. | 年度贵客 |
[11:16] | Thank you for coming in, Ms. Langford. | 感谢你过来一趟 兰福特女士 |
[11:18] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[11:19] | That photo in the paper, did you no justice. | 报纸上的照片可别介意 |
[11:23] | You’re much better looking in person. | 真人帅过上镜 |
[11:25] | There’s a picture of you in the paper? | 报纸上有你的照片 |
[11:26] | So are you the detective girlfriend? | 那你就是探长女友 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry, the what? | 很抱歉 你刚说什么 |
[11:31] | He… is such a catch. | 他真是理想对象 |
[11:34] | Don’t. | 别 |
[11:36] | Show me. Now. | 给我看看 马上 |
[11:38] | – “Romantically involved”? – “Rumored to be.” | -“在恋爱中” -“据传” |
[11:41] | What did you tell them? | 你说什么了 |
[11:42] | Nothing! Why would I do that? | 什么也没有 我干嘛要这样做 |
[11:44] | Do you have any idea what this does to my reputation? | 你知道这多影响我的声誉吗 |
[11:46] | Your reputation? What about my reputation? | 你的声誉 那我的呢 |
[11:49] | I am just as upset as you are. I’m on your team. | 我也很生气 我们是一条船上的 |
[11:52] | This is shoddy journalism, | 卑鄙的媒体 |
[11:53] | And I am two seconds away from canceling my subscription. | 我就差没取消订阅了 |
[11:56] | My subscription. | 我的订阅 |
[11:56] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a female cop? | 你有没有想过 做一名女警有多难吗 |
[12:00] | The last thing I need is for you to give them more ammo to | 我最不希望的就是 你爆猛料给 |
[12:02] | Yes, the “New York ledger,” Please. | 是的 请接《纽约莱杰报》 |
[12:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:05] | Langford said that the only person | 兰福特说只有她母亲知道 |
[12:05] | Who knew she was on vacation was her mother, but that’s not true. | 她去旅游了 但真实情况并非如此 |
[12:08] | If she was actually pretending to be sick, | 如果真是装病 |
[12:11] | The last thing she’d want is newspapers piling up | 她可不想让报纸在门前 |
[12:12] | at her front door. | 堆成小山 |
[12:13] | She had the papers held. | 她暂停订报了 |
[12:14] | Yes, your subscription department, please. | 是的 请接订阅部 |
[12:16] | Anyone with access to vacation hold information would know | 了解假期暂停订阅信息的人 |
[12:19] | Exactly who’s out of town and for exactly how long. | 就知道谁出门 还有去多久 |
[12:22] | Yes, I would like to verify vacation hold information | 是的 我想确认假期暂停订阅的 |
[12:26] | On two of your subscribers, please. | 两位客户的资料 |
[12:28] | Who am I? I… i… | 我是谁 我 |
[12:32] | I sometimes forget I’m not actually a cop. | 有时忘了自己不是警察 |
[12:34] | I don’t. | 我没忘 |
[12:36] | Hi. This is detective Kate Beckett with the NYPD. | 你好 纽约警局凯特·贝克特探长 |
[12:39] | I’d like to speak with your supervisor, please. | 请找你们主管接电话 |
[12:41] | I can’t really say he looks familiar, | 我不敢说他是否眼熟 |
[12:42] | But you gotta understand, we have hundreds of employees. | 你们得明白 我们有几百名员工 |
[12:45] | Well, how many of them had access | 那有多少人有权限 |
[12:47] | to vacation hold information? | 了解假期暂停订阅信息 |
[12:49] | Well, you got about a dozen in subscriptions, | 有十几人负责订阅事宜 |
[12:51] | Another handful in billing, | 收费的也有些个 |
[12:53] | And, of course, the newspaperboys themselves. | 当然还有送报员 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna need to see a list of their names. | 我要看看名单 |
[12:58] | Sure. Follow me. | 可以 跟我来 |
[13:07] | Donna. | 达娜 |
[13:09] | Richard. What are you doing here? | 理查德 你来这里做什么 |
[13:11] | Uh, you’re not mad about number 9, are you? | 不是因为排第九生气了吧 |
[13:13] | I told my editor to keep you at 7. | 我跟编辑说了 还把你排第七的 |
[13:15] | No, no, it’s not that. I don’t care about that… much. | 不 不是那个 我不太在意 |
[13:18] | It’s–I just–why did you say I was dating detective beckett? | 只是 你说我和贝克特探长在恋爱 |
[13:21] | Oh. Well, I just assumed. | 我猜的 |
[13:24] | You kept bringing her up during the interview. | 你采访时一直在谈论她 |
[13:26] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[13:27] | Sure you did. You went on and on about her. | 你有 你一直在谈论她 |
[13:30] | “Beckett said the funniest this, she’s the best that.” | 贝克特说最好笑是 那方面她最好 |
[13:32] | Really? I did that? | 真的吗 我那样吗 |
[13:33] | Last year all you did was talk about yourself. | 去年 你光聊自己 |
[13:35] | Well, Donna, I am very, very single. | 达娜 我完完全全是单身 |
[13:38] | Really? Because if you aren’t involved, | 真的吗 既然你们没恋爱 |
[13:41] | Bachelorette number 3 asked about you this morning. | 排第三的未婚佳丽今早还问到你 |
[13:43] | Did you see her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[13:45] | No? | 没有 |
[13:46] | Or are you one of those people who never goes below the fold? | 你是不是连报纸的第一页都不看完 |
[13:48] | Oh, I go below the fold. | 怎么会 我会看完第一页 |
[13:50] | It’s just, lately I’ve been very busy | 只是 最近忙着写 |
[13:51] | With my second nikki heat novel, | 《妮基·希特》系列的第二本 |
[13:53] | and I n-oh, my god. | 就没有…老天 |
[13:56] | Amanda Livingston. | 阿曼达·利文斯顿 |
[13:58] | So do you want her number? ‘Cause she wants yours. | 要她的号码吗 她可想要你的 |
[14:05] | Hey, we got a match. | 找到一个符合的 |
[14:07] | Mickey Carlson, delivery boy. | 米齐·卡尔森 送报员 |
[14:09] | Both the Dysons and Michele Langford are on his route. | 戴森和米歇尔·兰福特都是他的客户 |
[14:11] | Delivery boy. Knew it. | 送报员 收到 |
[14:13] | Anyway, he didn’t show this morning. | 不管怎样 他今早没来 |
[14:14] | Another carrier had to cover. | 其他送报员帮他顶班 |
[14:16] | You know, there’s no address on this application. | 申请表上没有地址 |
[14:17] | – Do you have one on file? – Nah. | -档案上还存有吗 -没有 |
[14:19] | He never gave us one, and now I know why. | 他从没给过 我现在知道原因了 |
[14:22] | It says there that payday is tomorrow. | 所以是 明天发薪水 |
[14:24] | Does Mickey do direct deposit or does– | 是直接打到他账上 还是 |
[14:26] | Pick up his own check? Like clockwork. | 他来拿支票的 时间分毫不差 |
[14:28] | Payroll comes in at 10:00 in the morning, | 工资表上午10点出 |
[14:30] | Mickey’s here at 10:01. | 米齐10点零1分出现 |
[14:34] | A delivery boy with a silencer and syringes full of ketamine? | 送报员 居然有消音器和麻醉针剂 |
[14:37] | His job’s just a front | 不管他到底是干什么的 |
[14:38] | For whatever business he’s really in. | 这工作只是幌子 |
[14:40] | Here’s a list of all of the vacation holds on his route. | 这是他的客户中暂停订阅的名单 |
[14:44] | He could be squatting at any one of them. | 他可能借住在任何一家 |
[14:45] | He’s armed, so make sure your teams use extreme caution. | 他身上有枪 确保你们组高度戒备 |
[14:49] | Castle and I will set up at the paper in case he shows. | 卡塞尔和我在报社埋伏 以防他出现 |
[14:51] | If he’s out there, we’ll find him. | 如果他在 肯定会抓住他 |
[14:52] | It’s ironic, you know. | 真讽刺 |
[14:53] | People put in vacation holds to avoid break-ins. | 申请暂定订阅不正是为防贼入室 |
[14:56] | Good use of irony. | 这个反讽用的好 |
[15:00] | So who’s your friend at the paper? | 报社里谁是你的朋友 |
[15:02] | Oh, Donna Vncennes? | 达娜·文森斯 |
[15:03] | Mm-hmm. She’s the one who wrote the blurb about us. | 就是她写的 我们在恋爱 |
[15:05] | There is no “Us.” | 没有”我们” |
[15:07] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[15:08] | Did you tell her that? | 你解释给她听了吗 |
[15:10] | Yes, I did, which worked out, actually, really well for me. | 是的 真是有效 我颇有收获 |
[15:13] | As it turns out, | 因为结果是 |
[15:14] | Most eligible bachelorette numero tres– | 排名第三的未婚佳丽 |
[15:17] | Very interested in meeting me. | 对我很兴趣 想见我 |
[15:20] | Once the info-tainers get ahold of her with me, | 一旦娱记知道她和我约会 |
[15:22] | They’re gonna forget all about you and I. | 就会忘了你我的流言 |
[15:24] | I can just see the headlines now– | 标题都能猜得到 |
[15:26] | “9 meets 3 at dinner for 2.” | 金童玉女共进晚餐 |
[15:30] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[15:30] | There’s a lot of women in this town | 纽约城的许多女人 |
[15:31] | Who like the idea of being romantically linked to me. | 都想和我谈恋爱 |
[15:47] | I have no life. | 我没有生活了 |
[15:49] | No, Mr. Bishop has no life. | 不 比谢普先生才死了 |
[15:51] | That’s why he’s on my table. | 所以才躺在这里 |
[15:54] | I need a date. | 我得约会 |
[15:55] | What? | 什么 |
[15:57] | A date. A… guy. A… man. | 约会 男人 男士 |
[16:01] | You’re always trying to set me up with people. | 你老想给我拉红线 |
[16:02] | So here I am. I’m game. | 所以我来了 我去 |
[16:04] | What do you got? | 有什么介绍 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | What’s gotten into you? | 受什么刺激了 |
[16:09] | I get so wrapped up in work, all I want to do is go home | 工作太累了 我想做的就是回家 |
[16:11] | where it’s quiet, and I’m so tired of quiet. | 可是家里很安静 我现在厌倦了安静 |
[16:14] | I want… loud. | 我想要 喧闹 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | I have the perfect prescription for you. | 给你个完美处方 |
[16:26] | Bradekker? | 布拉德克 |
[16:28] | No, no, baby. That’s Brad Dekker. | 不是 宝贝 是布拉德·戴克 |
[16:30] | That firefighter I wanted to set you up with. | 之前想介绍给你的消防员 |
[16:32] | Is he cute? | 他帅吗 |
[16:33] | He was Mr. July in last year’s New York firefighters calendar. | 他可是去年纽约消防员挂历上的七月先生 |
[16:37] | July. | 七月啊 |
[16:39] | They always put the really hot ones in the summer months. | 最帅的才能放在夏季 |
[16:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:44] | Well, then should we say around 8:00? | 那我们约8点 怎样 |
[16:45] | All right. Me, too. | 好的 我也是 |
[16:49] | Good night, Amanda. | 晚安 阿曼达 |
[16:50] | Ahh. Sorry I missed dinner. | 抱歉 错过晚饭了 |
[16:53] | There’s quiche if you’re hungry. | 如果你饿的话 还有乳蛋饼 |
[16:54] | Sweet. Or savory, actually. | 好极了 很美味 |
[16:57] | So… how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[17:02] | I had a truly great day. | 说实话今天过得还真不错 |
[17:04] | I got pulled out of class | 上课中被叫到 |
[17:05] | And called to the vice principal’s office. | 副校长办公室了 |
[17:07] | Why? What did she want? | 为什么 她想干什么 |
[17:09] | You. | 不就是你 |
[17:10] | Here’s her number. | 这是她的号码 |
[17:11] | Her number? | 她的号码 |
[17:12] | Oh, and my German teacher, Fraulein Sonnenberg, | 我的德语老师 芙劳琳·索内伯格 |
[17:14] | Wanted me to tell you, auf deutsch, | 让我转告你一句德语 |
[17:16] | “Du hast sex-appeal.” | “你很有魅力” |
[17:18] | She’s two years from | 再过两年 |
[17:19] | ordering off the senior menu, | 她就能按长者菜单[有折扣]点餐了 |
[17:20] | But here’s her number, too. | 不过这是她的号 |
[17:22] | Fraulein Sonnenberg? | 芙劳琳·索内伯格 |
[17:23] | Too old? | 嫌她太老吗 |
[17:24] | That’s okay ’cause my friend Sloan | 这样吧 我朋友斯隆怎么样 |
[17:25] | Thinks you’re “Real choice.” | 认为你是”真命天子” |
[17:27] | She’s 17, | 她今年17岁 |
[17:28] | but she’ll be legal in 3 months. | 不过还有三个月就到法定年龄了 |
[17:29] | Hey. Maybe we could double. | 你可以来个大小通吃 |
[17:32] | Oh, you hate me a little bit right now, don’t you? | 你现在有些讨厌我了吗 |
[17:35] | Just a little. | 是有点点 |
[17:37] | What did Beckett say? | 贝克特怎么说 |
[17:38] | Oh, I’m sure she’ll be fine with it. | 她应该没什么意见吧 |
[17:41] | Maybe even a little flattered. | 甚至可能感到荣幸 |
[17:45] | Flattered? | 感到荣幸 |
[17:46] | I was gonna… Eat that. | 我还打算…吃些呢 |
[17:52] | 10:15. Mickey’s a no-show. | 10点15了 米齐还没出现 |
[17:54] | Patience, Castle. | 耐心点 卡塞尔 |
[17:56] | Hey, have you ever heard of Drago? | 你听过德拉贡餐厅吗 |
[17:59] | It’s on the “Ledger’s” Top ten most romantic restaurants. | 莱杰报评出的十大最浪漫餐厅之一 |
[18:03] | It’s pricey and impossible to get a table, | 相当贵 几乎订不到位子 |
[18:05] | Unless you know someone. | 除非你认识人 |
[18:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[18:08] | Just looking for a place to go. | 我只是想找一个好点的地方 |
[18:10] | What, like on a date? | 去约会吗 |
[18:11] | Yes, on a date. | 是 去约会 |
[18:13] | Why do you sound so surprised? | 你看起来很吃惊 |
[18:15] | No, I– no, I just, uh, | 怎么会 我只是 |
[18:17] | never figured you for a Drago kind of girl. | 没想过你是会去德拉贡的人 |
[18:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:20] | And what kind of a girl do you figure me for, Castle? | 那你认为我是什么样的人 卡塞尔 |
[18:22] | I… it– | 我只是 |
[18:24] | Oh! There’s your boy. | 目标出现 |
[18:27] | Mickey Carlson, I’m… | 米齐·卡尔森 我是 |
[18:28] | Hey! | 站住 |
[18:36] | Mickey Carlson… | 米齐·卡尔森 |
[18:37] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Douglass Bishop. | 你因涉嫌谋杀道格拉斯·比谢普被捕 |
[18:45] | This is the cadimium that you used to kill Doug Bishop. | 这是你谋杀道格·比谢普的镉试剂 |
[18:48] | Whoa. No, no, that’s not mine. | 不 不 这不是我的 |
[18:49] | Pretty smart not using the gun, Mickey. | 你很聪明 没用枪杀他 |
[18:51] | That would’ve been too messy. | 那样的话会很麻烦 |
[18:53] | That’s not my gun. | 这不是我的枪 |
[18:53] | Look, I didn’t kill anybody. I swear. | 我发誓 我没杀人 |
[18:55] | I’m not a criminal, all right? I was just squatting there. | 我没犯法 我只是借住在那里 |
[18:57] | Well, technically, squatting is a crime. | 从法律上说 借住也是犯罪 |
[18:59] | Yeah, a victimless crime, | 是的 与人无害的犯罪 |
[19:00] | especially the way I do it. | 我挺有礼貌的 |
[19:01] | If you didn’t kill Doug Bishop, | 如果道格·比谢普不是你杀的 |
[19:03] | then how did he end up dead in the Dysons’ apartment? | 他怎么会死在戴森家 |
[19:05] | The guy from the Maitlands’ apartment must have killed him. | 肯定是住梅特兰家的家伙 |
[19:07] | And who are the Maitlands? | 梅特兰家 |
[19:09] | The people whose apartment | 在去戴森家前 |
[19:10] | I stayed in before the Dysons. | 我借住的那家 |
[19:11] | Okay, why don’t you start from the beginning, | 现在从头开始交待 |
[19:13] | And take us through it from there? | 一件事也别落下 |
[19:15] | The Maitlands put a week hold on their paper, | 梅特兰家暂停订报一周 |
[19:16] | which I was psyched about, ’cause they live on east 27th, | 我琢磨着 他们住在东27街 |
[19:19] | which has amazing indian restaurants. | 那里有许多超赞的印度餐馆 |
[19:21] | So I pick the lock, I start taking pictures | 所以我撬了锁 就开始拍照 |
[19:23] | so I can return everything to its original state. | 走的时候才能物归原位 |
[19:25] | I’m taking pictures | 拍照的时候 |
[19:26] | when I find these syringes on the table. | 看到桌子上放着这些注射器 |
[19:28] | Kinda weird, but I’m thinking, | 觉得怪怪的 但是想 |
[19:29] | maybe one of the Maitlands must be diabetic or something, right? | 也许梅特兰家有人 得了糖尿病什么的 |
[19:31] | So I keep going. Then bam–it hits me. | 我就接着拍照 但突然想到 |
[19:34] | What’s a gun with a silencer doing out on the bed? | 床上怎么会有加了消音器的枪 |
[19:37] | And next to it, | 接下来 |
[19:38] | I see all this gear. | 我又发现好多工具 |
[19:41] | Gear? | 工具 |
[19:42] | Mountain climbing equipment. | 登山装备 |
[19:43] | At this point, I seen enough. | 我想 我看到太多了 |
[19:44] | I decide to get outta there. | 就打算离开 |
[19:46] | But just as I’m grabbing my stuff, | 我拿起东西 准备走人 |
[19:48] | I hear the door unlock. | 我听见门开了 |
[19:49] | And I barely reach the closet in time. | 抓紧时间 躲进了衣橱 |
[19:51] | I could see ’em through the slats. It was three of ’em. | 从缝隙中看见他们 有三个人 |
[19:53] | It was, uh, this guy, a plain-looking dude | 他是其中一个 大众脸 |
[19:56] | And tough-looking S.O.B. | 还有个凶神面煞的杂种 |
[19:58] | Man, he had a scar on his face looked like a crescent moon. | 他脸上有一道新月形的疤痕 |
[20:02] | A crescent moon? | 新月形 |
[20:03] | I know, right? It’s crazy. | 我知道有些夸张 |
[20:05] | Anyway, they head into the back. | 管他呢 接着他们走进里屋 |
[20:06] | I take the opportunity | 我抓紧这个空当 |
[20:07] | to grab my stuff and get the hell outta there. | 拿着我的东西 离开了那个鬼地方 |
[20:10] | I end up at the Dysons’. | 就到了戴森家 |
[20:11] | Take a load off, I get comfortable, | 把东西放下 我才缓过来 |
[20:13] | when outta nowhere, the front door opens, | 不知什么时候 前门打开了 |
[20:15] | and him and his friend come in. | 他和他朋友进来了 |
[20:17] | Who, crescent-moon scar face? | 哪个 有新月疤的吗 |
[20:18] | No, the–the other guy. The plain one. | 不是 是那个大众脸 |
[20:20] | They grab me and demand that I give them their phone back. | 他们逮着我了 让我把手机还给他们 |
[20:23] | Their phone? | 手机 |
[20:24] | Are you making this up as you go? | 你走的时候顺手牵羊了 |
[20:26] | No, no, no, see, in my race to get out of the Maitlands’, | 不 是这样的 我走的时候 |
[20:29] | I must have grabbed one of their jackets, | 不小心拿了他们中某人的外套 |
[20:30] | which had their phone in it, | 有个手机在里面 |
[20:32] | but I don’t know how they knew. | 但不知道他们怎么找到我的 |
[20:33] | Newer phones have GPS. | 最新的手机有GPS |
[20:35] | They could track it on the web. | 他们可以在网上追踪 |
[20:37] | Well, I didn’t want their phone and I tried to give it back. | 我解释说我不是故意的 要还手机 |
[20:39] | The guy pulls out a syringe | 但是他们拿出一支注射器 |
[20:41] | and is ready to stab me with it. | 正准备给我注射 |
[20:42] | But thank god for Doug. Oh, man. | 真得感谢道格 |
[20:45] | Doug says, “I didn’t sign up for murder.” | 他说 “我可不想成为杀人犯” |
[20:47] | Then they start arguing, | 他们便开始争论 |
[20:49] | and then the syringe guy says, | 接着拿注射器的家伙说 |
[20:50] | “We’ve got 3 mil on the line. He’s seen too much.” | “这里有三毫升 他看到太多了 “ |
[20:53] | Next thing I know, they’re fighting. | 接下来他们就打起来了 |
[20:56] | So I ran outta there. | 我就趁机逃跑了 |
[20:57] | I’m just saying, | 我只想说 |
[20:59] | it’s a really good story. Come on. | 真是个不错的故事 你觉得呢 |
[21:01] | mysterious bad guys, crescent-shaped scars, | 一群奇怪的坏蛋 新月形疤痕 |
[21:03] | hiding in a closet? | 躲在衣橱里 |
[21:04] | It sounds like fiction because it probably is. | 听起来像小说 因为可能就是小说 |
[21:07] | Well, that’s too bad. He’s a nice guy. | 太糟糕了 他是个不错的人 |
[21:09] | So was Jeffrey Dahmer. | 杰弗里·达默[食人连环杀手]也不错 |
[21:10] | Didn’t stop him from eating people. | 从未停止食人事业 |
[21:13] | Where are we on these Maitlands? | 梅特兰家查得如何 |
[21:14] | They’re on a cruise ship, | 他们在一艘游轮上 |
[21:15] | but we’re getting the ship’s security to track ’em down right now. | 已经让游轮安保部门去找他们了 |
[21:17] | All right, have ’em track faster. | 尽快找到他们 |
[21:18] | I need their permission to get into the place. | 需要他们的许可才能进去看看 |
[21:19] | Can’t we just get a warrant? | 难道不能申请搜查令吗 |
[21:21] | On the word of a possible murder suspect? | 因为杀人嫌犯的片面之词吗 |
[21:23] | Not exactly probable cause. | 算不得正当理由 |
[21:25] | But once we disprove Mr. Carlson’s story, | 不过一旦证实卡尔森先生是编故事 |
[21:27] | We’ll be able to press charges for murder. | 我们会以谋杀罪起诉他 |
[21:33] | Beckett. | 你好 我是贝克特 |
[21:35] | Oh, hi, Brad. | 你好 布拉德 |
[21:36] | Uh, uh, no. No, no, no, | 不 不 |
[21:39] | it’s not too last-minute. | 不算仓促 |
[21:39] | Actually, my plans for tonight just fell through. | 事实上 我今晚没安排 |
[21:43] | Who’s Brad? | 布拉德是谁 |
[21:44] | Mm. Must be Lanie’s friend. | 应该是蕾妮的朋友 |
[21:46] | You know him? | 你们认识吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, met him once. Good guy. | 是 见过一次 挺优秀的 |
[21:50] | Fireman. | 消防员 |
[21:51] | He was in the F.D.N.Y. Calendar. Chiseled good looks. | 上过纽约消防局日历 外表英俊 |
[21:56] | Rock-hard abs. | 腹肌相当结实 |
[21:57] | Oh, and get this– once during a fire, | 据说 有一次救火 |
[22:00] | after saving the parents and the kids, | 他救完一家人后 |
[22:02] | he went back in for the puppies. | 为了救小狗 他又冲进火里 |
[22:05] | – See you then. – Did she just flip her hair? | -那到时见 -她是在玩头发吗 |
[22:08] | I’m telling you, bro, puppies… | 老兄 你在听我说吗 小狗 |
[22:10] | – Gets ’em every time. – Puppies. | -他每次都会救 -小狗 |
[22:17] | Yes, Mr. Maitland? | 你好 是梅特兰先生吗 |
[22:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:19] | You’re smiling. | 你竟然在笑 |
[22:20] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[22:21] | Good-bye. Hey. We got the Maitlands. | 再见 找到梅特兰一家了 |
[22:24] | We’re good to enter. | 可以进屋查探了 |
[22:25] | They’re calling the super right now. | 他们正在联系楼管 |
[22:26] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 行动吧 |
[22:33] | Stay out here, please sir. | 先生 请止步 |
[22:38] | We’ll check the back. | 我们去里屋 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:46] | Well, surprise, surprise. | 好吧 我们期待吧 |
[22:48] | Nothing here to verify Mickey’s version. | 没东西能证实米齐的话 |
[22:50] | Oh, wow. Look at this. | 来看看这里 |
[22:54] | Did you find something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[22:55] | Yeah, it’s an old-fashioned dumbwaiter. | 是的 老式的餐馆升降机 |
[22:56] | You don’t see these around anymore. | 现在再看不到这些东西了 |
[22:58] | Genius, too. | 真有才 |
[22:59] | The Maitlands have converted it | 梅特兰家把它改成了 |
[23:00] | Into a hidden stereo component cupboard. | 可藏式音响组合橱 |
[23:02] | I bet they have an R.F. Remote somewhere. | 我敢说一定有个遥控器 |
[23:04] | We’re not here to admire the place, Castle. | 我们不是来参观的 卡塞尔 |
[23:06] | How can you not? I mean, look at this place. | 怎么能不参观啊 看看这屋子 |
[23:09] | This apartment is prewar, late 1800s. | 这间是19世纪末的战前公寓 |
[23:12] | Oh, you see this molding? | 看看这墙裙 |
[23:14] | That is the original wood. Gorgeous. | 是原木造的 太华丽了 |
[23:17] | I bet the bathrooms have marble wainscoting. | 我敢说 浴室肯定是大理石墙板 |
[23:18] | You’re such a metrosexual. | 你真是个都市型男 |
[23:20] | Yes. Well, better than being a pinup boy. | 总好过日历型男[还有娘娘腔的意思] |
[23:24] | So you heard? | 你听说了 |
[23:25] | And it’s pinup man, Castle. | 卡塞尔 他是上过日历 |
[23:27] | Pinup… man. | 英俊…..的男人 |
[23:28] | Yes. Well, have fun with your hose jockey | 好吧 和你的消防员玩得开心 |
[23:30] | Whilst I go out with New York’s | 而我将要和纽约排名第三的 |
[23:32] | Most eligible bachelorette number 3. | 单身佳丽约会去 |
[23:34] | Oh, I guess that means she must be slumming it, | 我倒是觉得她有些委屈 |
[23:37] | Her being number 3 and you being a lowly number 9. | 她排第三 而你才第九 |
[23:40] | What number were you again? | 那你排多少呢 |
[23:43] | Place is clear. | 没有异况 |
[23:44] | No gun, no ketamine, | 没有枪 没有氯胺酮 |
[23:46] | no mountain climbing equipment. | 也没什么登山工具 |
[23:47] | There is nothing here. | 什么都没有 |
[23:49] | Yes, there is. | 不 那里有 |
[23:50] | An icebox, circa late 1800s. | 冷藏箱 19世纪末期使用 |
[23:53] | You see, before the invention | 看见没 |
[23:54] | Of modern household refrigeration, | 在家用电冰箱发明之前 |
[23:57] | People used to keep their perishable items in a box | 人们把易坏物品放到这个有冰块的 |
[23:59] | That held ice. | 箱子保鲜 |
[24:00] | Hence–an icebox. | 所以这是一个 冷藏箱 |
[24:03] | It’s not an open house, Castle. | 我说了这不是参观日 卡塞尔 |
[24:05] | Oh, the Maitlands were very clever. | 梅特兰家真是太有才了 |
[24:06] | They converted this into a cupboard. | 他们把这里改成碗橱了 |
[24:08] | Meanwhile, it’s right next to their fridge–aah! | 刚好靠近电冰箱 |
[24:17] | I did not expect that. | 太出乎意料了 |
[24:18] | Crescent-shaped scar. | 新月型的疤痕 |
[24:22] | Looks like there was some truth to Mickey’s tale after all. | 看来米齐的故事有些可信了 |
[24:33] | His name is Anton Francis. | 他叫安东·弗朗西斯 |
[24:35] | Mr. Francis here, | 这位弗朗西斯先生 |
[24:36] | not wanting to waste such a sinister looking scar | 人完全可以貌相 |
[24:38] | decide to round out the stereotype | 真是无恶不作 |
[24:40] | with a laundry list of criminal activity, | 他已数案在身 |
[24:42] | including fencing stolen property, | 包括入室偷窃 |
[24:44] | stickups and a smash and grab. | 多起持枪抢劫以及一起砸窗抢劫 |
[24:45] | Do we have time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[24:46] | Yes, between 1:00 and 4:00 a.m. this morning, | 大概是今天凌晨1点到4点间 |
[24:48] | which rules out Mickey Carlson. | 这就排除了米齐·卡尔森的作案可能 |
[24:50] | We verified that he stayed in a homeless shelter last night. | 刚查证他昨晚在一间避难所过夜 |
[24:52] | So if Mickey was telling us the truth, | 如果米齐说的是真话 |
[24:54] | then Doug and Mr. Francis | 那么道格和弗朗西斯 |
[24:55] | clearly got more than they bargained for. | 很明显没预料到内讧 |
[24:57] | All by the murderous hand of their partner– | 所有的一切都是他们的同伙做的 |
[25:00] | the guy who killed Doug with the syringe– | 即用氯胺酮杀死道格的人 |
[25:02] | our mysteriou is 3rd man. | 神秘的第三人 |
[25:04] | Let’s get photos of all of Anton’s known associates | 找出安东的所有朋友 |
[25:07] | and former cell mates. | 和监狱室友的照片 |
[25:08] | If Mickey saw his face, | 如果米齐看到 |
[25:10] | he should be able to I.D. him for us. | 他应该能认出来的 |
[25:12] | So how does a man like Douglass Bishop– | 身家清白的道格拉斯·比谢普 |
[25:14] | with no criminal record– | 是如何与惯犯 |
[25:15] | get involved with hardened criminals? | 搞在一起的呢 |
[25:16] | Simple. They needed him. | 很简单 他们需要他 |
[25:19] | It seemed convenient to me that the Maitlands were out of town | 我认为 案发时梅特兰一家的出城 |
[25:21] | when all this went down, so I did some digging. | 过于巧合 于是查了查 |
[25:24] | Turns out that cruise they’re on, | 发现他们拿到的船票 |
[25:26] | they won it in a contest. | 是在比赛中赢的 |
[25:27] | Only there is no contest. | 而所谓的比赛根本不存在 |
[25:30] | A phony award letter? | 伪造的中奖函 |
[25:31] | Yeah, when they got that and the tickets, | 是的 当他们拿到中奖函和船票 |
[25:33] | they figured, why look a gift horse in the mouth. | 他们就想 馅饼不捡白不捡 |
[25:36] | So guess where the tickets came from. | 猜猜船票哪来的 |
[25:38] | Doug Bishop’s travel agency. | 道格·比谢普的旅行社 |
[25:39] | So the cruise was just a scam | 船票只是为了骗 |
[25:41] | to get the Maitlands out of town. | 梅特兰一家出城 |
[25:43] | The letter says that the cruise had to be this week. | 中奖函说游轮本周出发 |
[25:45] | Why this week? | 为何是本周 |
[25:46] | And why the Maitlands? | 为何是梅特兰一家 |
[25:47] | Well, unless our bad guys are into prewar architecture, | 除非这些坏家伙就是喜欢战前建筑物 |
[25:50] | there’s really nothing in that apartment that’s worth anything | 那间公寓里没有值钱东西 |
[25:52] | except for the audio/visual equipment, | 除了那套音响组合 |
[25:53] | which was still there. | 但还在呢 |
[25:55] | Why go through so much trouble | 为何要大费周张 |
[25:56] | to get in the Maitlands’ apartment? | 进入梅特兰家 |
[25:57] | Maybe what they wanted wasn’t in the Maitlands’ apartment. | 或许他们的目标不在梅特兰家 |
[26:01] | Maybe they were gonna rob someone else, | 或许打劫对象是别家 |
[26:02] | But just needed access. | 只是需要从这里进去 |
[26:04] | The audio/visual equipment. | 音响组合 |
[26:08] | Access. | 就是入口 |
[26:10] | The Maitlands live on the second floor. | 梅特兰家在二楼 |
[26:13] | Running perpendicular to them and whatever’s below | 音响组合的正下方 |
[26:16] | is the old dumbwaiter shaft. | 是老式升降机通道 |
[26:18] | In “Gathering Storm,” I had Derrick Storm | 在《风暴集结》我安排德里克·斯道姆 |
[26:20] | climb up the dumbwaiter shaft to bypass the Czech assassin | 爬进升降机通道 以躲开捷克杀手 |
[26:23] | in order to save the Swiss ambassador’s daughter. | 救出瑞士大使的女儿 |
[26:25] | Maybe our bad guys are using the dumbwaiter | 或许罪犯们是利用升降机 |
[26:27] | to bypass the security of whatever’s below them. | 躲开下面的保安 |
[26:30] | Which would explain the ropes and the climbing gear. | 这也解释了为何会有绳索和登山装备 |
[26:32] | So what’s below the Maitlands’ apartment? | 那么 梅特兰家楼下是什么呢 |
[26:37] | A pet shop. | 宠物店 |
[26:38] | Why don’t you come down and have a look at them? | 为何不来店里看一看它们 |
[26:41] | I have the largest selection of reptiles in the city. | 城里的爬行动物 我这里选择最多 |
[26:44] | They’re my specialty. | 只有我们店才有 |
[26:46] | My pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[26:48] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:49] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[26:50] | Ah, how is it? | 二位好 |
[26:51] | Can I, uh, can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[26:54] | And you’re sure nothing was stolen? | 你确定没丢东西 |
[26:56] | Ya. I mean, what is there to steal? | 是的 我说 有什么可偷的 |
[27:01] | This dumbwaiter has been opened recently. | 升降机通道是最近被打开的 |
[27:03] | It was open? | 打开了吗 |
[27:04] | Mickey told us his attacker said there was millions at stake. | 米齐说 那三人说 有几百万保不住了 |
[27:07] | Mr. Du Preez, What’s on the other side of that wall? | 杜·普利先生 隔着墙是什么 |
[27:09] | 28th STREET. EASTSIDE BANK AND TRUST. | 第28大街 东区信托银行 |
[27:12] | A bank heist. | 银行抢劫 |
[27:13] | It looks like the plan was to cut into the back wall | 看起来是计划打通后墙 |
[27:15] | to get into the bank vault on the other side. | 进入另一边的银行保险库 |
[27:17] | We called the bank manager, the FBI, | 我们已通知银行经理 联调局 |
[27:19] | But our guys never made it that far. | 但疑犯并没下手 |
[27:21] | What went wrong? | 出了什么问题 |
[27:23] | We don’t know. It could’ve been greed, panic. | 不知道 可能是因为贪婪 恐惧 |
[27:26] | It looks like our victims might have been betrayed | 好像是死者的同伙 |
[27:28] | by their partner. | 背叛了他 |
[27:29] | In the old days, | 过去 |
[27:30] | you killed your partners after you got the money. | 拿了钱才会杀同伙 |
[27:32] | Any leads on this, uh, third man? | 神秘的第三人有头绪吗 |
[27:34] | No. We had our squatter take a look at mug shots | 没有 给借住人看了照片 |
[27:36] | Of Anton Francis’ associates, and we didn’t find him. | 辨认安东·弗朗西斯的同伙 但没结果 |
[27:39] | What if the connection to the third man | 如果这第三人不是通过刀疤脸 |
[27:40] | isn’t through scar face? | 接应的 |
[27:41] | What if it’s through Doug? | 而是通过道格呢 |
[27:43] | The travel agent? | 旅行社 |
[27:43] | I thought we went through him. | 不是查得一清二楚了吗 |
[27:44] | We did. We checked his family, his friends, his coworkers. | 没错 查了他的家人朋友和同事 |
[27:47] | But not his clients. | 可没查他的客户 |
[27:49] | Think about it. Maybe that’s it. | 你想啊 或许就是客户 |
[27:50] | The third man books a trip through Doug. | 这第三人通过道格订票 |
[27:54] | Doug starts talking, tells him about his dream | 道格开始向他讲述自己的梦想 |
[27:56] | of owning a scuba shop in the islands. | 在岛上拥有自己的潜水用品商店 |
[27:58] | The third man senses his frustration. That’s his in. | 神秘人感觉到他的挫败 拉他入伙 |
[28:01] | He tells Doug it’ll be easy. | 他告诉道格事情很容易 |
[28:04] | It’s a victimless crime, nobody will get hurt, | 利己不损人 没人有损失 |
[28:05] | Insurance will pay, | 保险公司会赔偿 |
[28:07] | knowing the whole time, if the police investigate, | 神秘人心里清楚 如果警察调查 |
[28:10] | they’ll track the tickets back through to Doug, not to him. | 会追踪到道格 而不是他 |
[28:13] | The third man remains invisible | 只要道格一死 |
[28:14] | so long as Doug is dead. | 神秘人就蒸发了 |
[28:15] | That almost makes sense. | 算是合理 |
[28:17] | Let’s run Doug’s client list for the past six months. | 查查道格最近半年的客户名单 |
[28:20] | If anything pops, we’ll show it to Mickey. | 如有可疑人物 拿给米齐认认 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:23] | You know, maybe I should cancel tonight. | 或许今晚应该取消 |
[28:25] | You’re gonna cancel on the guy | 他冒了生命危险救狗 |
[28:26] | that risked his life for a bunch of puppies? | 你还要放人家鸽子 |
[28:28] | Sir, you know about my date? | 长官 你知道我的约会 |
[28:30] | Yes, and–and despite what you might think, | 是的 不管你会怎么想 |
[28:32] | The world’s not gonna end | 你消失一晚 |
[28:33] | just because you disappear for a night. | 地球不会不转的 |
[28:35] | And if it does, I’m sure that those two can handle it. | 就算你不在 我肯定他俩能应付 |
[28:39] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 是的 去吧 |
[28:40] | Yeah, I need the overtime. | 是啊 我要加班 |
[28:42] | Okay, but call me if anything turns up. | 那有消息立即通知我 |
[28:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Have fun. | 好好好 玩得开心点 |
[28:47] | You see how ready she was to cancel on that date? | 看她像是要取消约会吗 |
[28:50] | What’s it to you, Castle? | 跟你有什么关系 卡塞尔 |
[28:51] | Yeah, why do you care? | 是啊 你管那么多呢 |
[28:53] | I’m just sayin’. Look out ’cause, uh… | 随便说说 关心一下… |
[29:01] | Neither of those. | 都不好 |
[29:02] | Mm. Look. | 看这个 |
[29:07] | Oh, you’re good. | 这个好 |
[29:11] | I know that this can be weird for you, | 我知道你会觉得奇怪 |
[29:14] | How parents aren’t supposed to date. | 父母不该去约会 |
[29:17] | I know you date, dad. | 我知道你去约会 爸爸 |
[29:18] | I know you probably do other things | 还知道你可能会做其他事 |
[29:19] | that I am not going to think about, | 那个我可懒得想 |
[29:21] | And that we’ll never, ever mention. | 过去将来 我们都不会提及此事 |
[29:23] | Fair enough. So… what’s wrong? | 行 怎么了 |
[29:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:28] | I mean, I’m not gonna be here forever. | 我没法一直在你身边 |
[29:30] | And then who’s gonna look after you then, | 到时候谁照顾你呢 |
[29:32] | bachelorette number 3? | 排名第三的未婚佳丽 |
[29:34] | Slow down there. | 且慢 |
[29:36] | Let’s not go buying rings anytime soon. | 不会这么快就买戒指吧 |
[29:38] | It’s just a date. | 只是个约会 |
[29:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:39] | And she seems nice and all, but… | 她看起来不错 不过… |
[29:42] | if that’s who you date, | 如果挑选约会对象 |
[29:43] | I mean, are you really gonna find happiness | 我是说 你真的只和 |
[29:44] | with the kind of person who’s a number on a list? | 上了榜的人追求幸福吗 |
[29:46] | Well, I already have. | 已然如此 |
[29:49] | You’re number one on mine. | 你是我个人名单上的冠军 |
[29:51] | Look, it’s my job to worry about you, | 关心你是我的责任 |
[29:53] | not the other way around. | 不能倒过来 |
[29:55] | I’ll be fine. | 我很好 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:57] | That’s what you said when you tried to deep-fry a turkey. | 你准备炸火鸡时也这么说的 |
[30:00] | And we all know how that turned out. | 我们都记得结果如何 |
[30:02] | I just don’t want you to get hurt… | 我只是不想你受伤 |
[30:05] | or burn your eyebrows off… again. | 或再一次燎了你的眉毛 |
[30:12] | I’m glad they grew back. | 很高兴眉毛又长了出来 |
[30:15] | They’re finally matching. | 终于长得一样了 |
[30:25] | I’ve heard this place is impossible to get into. | 听说这里订不到位子 |
[30:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:28] | – Ricky. – Frankie! Come here. | -里克 -弗朗克 过来 |
[30:30] | – It’s nice to see you again. – And you. | -真高兴又见面了 -是啊 |
[30:32] | Um, your table will be ready momentarily. | 你们的位子马上就好 |
[30:34] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[30:39] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[30:49] | I take it you two know each other? | 我猜你们是认识的 |
[30:50] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:51] | Brad, this is Richard Castle. We work together. | 布拉德 这是理查德·卡塞尔 我的同事 |
[30:54] | Uh, Amanda, this is Kate Beckett. We work together. | 阿曼达 这是凯特·贝克特 我的同事 |
[30:56] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[30:59] | Ah. What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:00] | You knew that I was coming here. | 你知道我要来 |
[31:02] | I knew you wanted to come here. | 我知道你想来 |
[31:03] | I didn’t think you could get a table last-minute. | 我以为这么晚你订不到位子 |
[31:05] | You got a table last-minute. | 你这么晚还是订到了位子 |
[31:06] | Yeah. I’ve got connections. | 是的 我找的人 |
[31:07] | So do I. City health inspector. | 我也是 市卫生检察员 |
[31:10] | Wow. Nice abuse of power. | 充分滥用了职权 |
[31:13] | So, Richard, you a cop, too? | 理查德 你也是警察 |
[31:15] | No. He’s a novelist who’s been shadowing me | 不 他是小说家 查案时的 |
[31:17] | – on my murder cases. – Oh, I do a little more than shadowing. | -跟班 -我比跟班做的多一点 |
[31:21] | Your table is ready. | 二位可以入座了 |
[31:27] | So you two working a homicide? | 你们一起调查凶杀案 |
[31:28] | Um, a double homicide. | 有两名死者的凶杀案 |
[31:30] | It’s actually a rather tricky case because the killer is… | 实际上非常棘手 因为凶手是… |
[31:34] | I like to call him the third man. | 我喜欢称他神秘第三人 |
[31:36] | Very mysterious. It sounds like one of your books. | 真神秘啊 听着像你的小说 |
[31:38] | Yeah, it kinda does. | 是的 有点类似 |
[31:40] | Anyway, he and his two partners… | 不管怎样 他和两个同伙… |
[31:42] | were gonna rob a bank, | 要抢劫银行 |
[31:44] | only he turned on the other two | 但任务还没完成 |
[31:46] | and killed them before they even finished the job. | 他就杀死了自己的两个同伙 |
[31:48] | I mean, it doesn’t even make any sense. | 是不是根本不合理 |
[31:49] | Usually you’d wait until you got the money | 罪犯通常拿到了钱 |
[31:51] | before you double-crossed your partners. | 才出卖同伙 |
[31:53] | I mean, they didn’t even have the right equipment to rob a bank. | 抢劫银行 他们连装备都没备齐 |
[31:55] | Well, I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually. | 我相信 你最后会查明真相的 |
[31:57] | You know, speaking of great mysteries, | 说到奇闻秘事 |
[31:59] | I saw an incredible play off broadway | 那晚 我在百老汇看了一出 |
[32:01] | the other night. | 不错的剧目 |
[32:02] | I just wish I could figure out | 我真希望能查明 |
[32:02] | what they were doing with the ketamine. | 他们用氯氨酮干什么 |
[32:05] | Maybe it had something to do with the pet store. | 或许跟宠物店有关 |
[32:09] | You gonna eat that? | 你要吃那个吗 |
[32:10] | It’s not like there was really anything to steal there. | 那里不像是有什么能偷的啊 |
[32:12] | Unless the pet store was just a front for something else. | 除非宠物店是其他东西的幌子 |
[32:18] | Waiter. Could I have another glass of wine, please? | 服务员 请再给我一杯酒 |
[32:21] | In which case, the owner might have been lying | 这种情况下 店主说没什么可偷的 |
[32:22] | when he said that nothing was stolen. | 可能是在撒谎 |
[32:25] | You want to have sex with me later? | 过一会想跟我上床吗 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry. Would you mind if I made a telephone call? | 抱歉 介意我打个电话吗 |
[32:30] | Nah. | 当然不会 |
[32:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:35] | Um… the bathrooms are up by the front, right? | 洗手间就在前台旁边 对吧 |
[32:39] | Pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[32:44] | Have you got something? | 有什么消息吗 |
[32:45] | I was just having Ryan and Esposito run something down for me. | 我让莱恩和埃斯波西托帮我查点东西 |
[32:47] | The pet shop. | 宠物店 |
[32:48] | Yes! How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[32:50] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 心有灵犀 |
[32:51] | It’s probably a front for something. | 很可能是什么东西的幌子 |
[32:53] | Okay, so they’re gonna dig up everything they can on the owner. | 关于店主 他们会彻查的 |
[32:55] | It could be that he’s hiding something. | 也许他有所隐瞒 |
[32:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:58] | Well, I should get back to this date. | 我该回去了 |
[33:00] | How’s yours going? | 约会如何 |
[33:01] | Great. Yours? | 好极了 你呢 |
[33:02] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[33:03] | Well, I’ll, uh, see you. | 回头见 |
[33:07] | The pheasant is amazing. | 野鸡肉鲜美可口 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry. That’s the station. | 抱歉 是局里打来的 |
[33:16] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 是的 接吧 |
[33:20] | Would you pardon me? | 请原谅 |
[33:22] | Bathroom again? | 又去洗手间 |
[33:33] | So what’d they find out? | 查到了什么吗 |
[33:34] | Yo. | 是的 |
[33:34] | We ran the pet shop owner– Noel Du Preez. | 查了宠物店店主 诺埃尔·杜·普利 |
[33:37] | He came up clean. | 身家清白 |
[33:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:39] | What about in the past couple of days? | 在过去的几天里呢 |
[33:41] | Anything unusual? | 有何异常吗 |
[33:42] | The day before yesterday, customs has him taking possession | 前天 海关方面查到他那有 |
[33:45] | of a half a dozen African gray parrots, four baboon spiders | 六只非洲灰鹦鹉 四只狒狒蜘蛛 |
[33:49] | and two black-tailed pythons, all from south Africa. | 两条黑尾纹巨蟒 都来自南非 |
[33:53] | Wait a minute. Did you– | 等等 |
[33:54] | did you say black-tailed pythons from South Africa? | 你说南非的黑尾蟒 |
[33:57] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[33:58] | Because black-tailed pythons, | 因为黑尾蟒 |
[34:00] | also known as Indian rock pythons, | 也叫印度岩蟒 |
[34:01] | are not indigenous to that area. | 并非生于非洲 |
[34:02] | Why would they be coming from Africa? | 为什么会从那里运过来呢 |
[34:04] | Why do you care about some motherfreaking snakes | 管那吓人飞机上 |
[34:06] | on a motherfreaking plane? | 吓死人的蛇干嘛 |
[34:07] | Because as a murder mystery novelist, | 作为一个侦探小说家 |
[34:09] | I am highly paid to think like a bad guy. | 我必须了解罪犯的想法 |
[34:11] | Here are a few fun facts about snakes. | 蛇有几个有意思的特点 |
[34:14] | They are cold-blooded, they swallow huge amounts, | 它们是冷血动物 能吞下巨物 |
[34:17] | and they digest their food very slowly. | 并且消化得很慢 |
[34:19] | Perfect for smuggling. | 正适合走私 |
[34:20] | And it wouldn’t be the first time. | 这肯定不是初犯了 |
[34:21] | If these snakes are coming in from South Africa… | 如果这些蟒蛇来自南非 |
[34:24] | There are two things in abundance in South Africa– | 南非盛产两样东西 |
[34:27] | racial hatred and diamonds. | 种族仇恨和钻石 |
[34:29] | Smuggling diamonds in live snakes. | 在活蛇体内走私钻石 |
[34:32] | Mickey’s attacker said that there were millions at stake. | 袭击米齐的人说事关几百万 |
[34:34] | and the dumbwaiter goes right down into the pet store. | 而且升降机直通宠物店 |
[34:36] | That’s why the Maitlands’ trip had to be this week. | 所以梅特兰一家必须本周出行 |
[34:38] | They knew the shipment was coming in. | 他们知道货就要到了 |
[34:40] | And the ketamine– | 氯胺酮 |
[34:41] | was to dope the snakes. | 用来麻醉蟒蛇 |
[34:41] | So they could take ’em up the shaft without a fight, | 他们就可以不费吹灰之力取货 |
[34:43] | and then when we came to the store– | 我们去宠物店时 |
[34:44] | The owner couldn’t say a word, | 店主三缄其口 |
[34:45] | otherwise he’d implicate himself in smuggling. | 他怕收到走私案的牵连 |
[34:47] | So we find out who robbed him– | 一旦我们找到劫犯 |
[34:48] | We find the third man. | 我们就找到了第三个人 |
[34:50] | Do they know they’re finishing each other’s sentences? | 他们知道彼此说话珠联璧合吗 |
[34:52] | Have uniforms pick up the owner. | 让同事逮捕店主 |
[34:54] | We’ll meet you at the store. | 在店里集合 |
[34:57] | Hey, is this seat taken? | 这里有人吗 |
[34:59] | What should we tell them? | 我们要跟他们说什么呢 |
[35:00] | This is gonna be awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[35:05] | They’ll be okay. | 他们会相处愉快的 |
[35:17] | Is the owner in custody? | 缉拿到店主了吗 |
[35:18] | Wife said he was here working late. | 他妻子说他还在这里加班 |
[35:20] | Place looks closed. | 看起来已经打烊了 |
[35:21] | Okay, Castle, hold my purse. | 卡塞尔 帮我拿包 |
[35:24] | Follow me. | 跟上 |
[35:35] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 走 |
[35:44] | Room all clear. | 房间里没人 |
[35:45] | Here, too. | 这里也是 |
[35:49] | NYPD! Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon! | 纽约警察 放下武器 |
[35:51] | Drop the gun! Drop your weapon! Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[35:53] | Drop the gun! Get down! Down! | 把枪放下 趴下 |
[35:58] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:01] | It takes a lot more than that to scare me. | 这点小事吓不倒我 |
[36:03] | What about a big, hairy spider on your shoulder? | 如果你肩膀上有一只毛茸茸的大蜘蛛呢 |
[36:05] | Yeah, that would do it. | 那会吓我一跳 |
[36:18] | How did I know you were the police? | 我怎么知道你们是警察 |
[36:20] | I have a right to defend my store. | 我有权保护自己的店 |
[36:22] | Defend from who, Mr. Du Preez? | 你要提防谁 杜·普利先生 |
[36:25] | According to customs, | 根据海关的记录 |
[36:26] | you took possession of two black-tailed pythons. | 你有两条黑尾蟒 |
[36:30] | Which is not a crime. | 这又没犯罪 |
[36:32] | No, but black-tailed pythons are indigenous to India. | 但黑尾蟒原产于印度 |
[36:35] | So why ship them in from South Africa? | 为什么要从南非运来呢 |
[36:37] | My suppliers are there. | 我的供应商在那里 |
[36:39] | There’s nothing illegal about my business. | 我的生意合理合法 |
[36:41] | Then where are the snakes? | 那些蛇在哪儿呢 |
[36:43] | They weren’t in the store, | 没在店里 |
[36:44] | and we didn’t find any invoices indicating that they were sold. | 而且没有发票能证明已售 |
[36:47] | You know what we did find? | 你知道我们找到什么了吗 |
[36:48] | A color grader, a U.V. lamp and a carat weight scale. | 一个比色计 一盏紫外灯和克拉秤 |
[36:51] | All tools of the diamond trade. | 都是买卖钻石所需的工具 |
[36:52] | So what happened, Mr. Du Preez? | 怎么回事 杜·普利先生 |
[36:55] | Because we think someone broke into your store, | 我们认为有人从升降机通道 |
[36:57] | came down the dumbwaiter shaft | 闯入你的店里 |
[36:59] | and stole your shipment of diamonds. | 偷走了你的钻石 |
[37:02] | Now that’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[37:03] | My problem is that they left two bodies behind. | 我的问题是那两具尸体 |
[37:10] | Okay, fine. You don’t want to implicate yourself. I get it. | 你不想受牵连 我明白 |
[37:13] | So I’m simply gonna ask, who knew about the shipment? | 那我提问 运货的事都有谁知道 |
[37:19] | Come on, Mr. Du Preez. | 拜托 杜·普利先生 |
[37:20] | Don’t you want us to find them? | 你不想知道他们是谁吗 |
[37:22] | Who knew? Who did you tell? | 谁知道 你告诉过谁 |
[37:24] | I told no one. | 我谁都没告诉 |
[37:25] | Mr. Du Preez– | 杜·普利先生 |
[37:25] | I picked up my cargo at the airport personally, | 我自己去机场取的货 |
[37:28] | and I locked ’em in my office. | 把它们锁在办公室里 |
[37:33] | The next day, they were gone. | 第二天 就不见了 |
[37:38] | Do you recognize either of these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[37:41] | No. I’ve never seen any of them in my life. | 没有 这些人我从来都没见过 |
[37:45] | It’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[37:46] | Robbing a smuggler. It’s almost a perfect crime. | 抢劫走私贩 真是完美的犯罪 |
[37:50] | The victim can’t go to the police | 受害者不能报警 |
[37:51] | without admitting his own crime. | 除非认罪 |
[37:53] | Someone knew that shipment was coming in. | 有人知道货物放在哪里 |
[37:55] | Someone had it planned. | 而且蓄谋已久 |
[37:58] | Where are we on Doug’s client list? | 道格的客户名单调查得如何 |
[38:00] | We ran every client Doug ever had, | 查了道格的所有客户 |
[38:01] | and we got Nada. | 一无所获 |
[38:02] | Just to be thorough, | 为求万全 |
[38:03] | we showed their D.M.V. Photos to Mickey. | 还给米齐看了车管局那边的照片 |
[38:05] | None of them were our mysterious third man. | 他们都不是神秘的第三人 |
[38:07] | Well, it had to be someone Du Preez would never expect. | 一定是杜·普利想不到的人 |
[38:09] | Someone connected to his pet store in some capacity, | 与宠物店有关的人 |
[38:12] | an old employee perhaps? | 可能是前雇员吗 |
[38:13] | He would have to know when the shipment was coming in. | 他得知道货物何时运达 |
[38:15] | Yeah, someone who knew his timetable. | 知道他时间表的人 |
[38:19] | Maybe somebone Du Preez had sent to the airport previously | 也许是杜·普利之前派去机场 |
[38:21] | to pick up a shipment. | 取货的人 |
[38:23] | Out to the airport. | 去机场 |
[38:24] | What was that? | 干什么 |
[38:25] | Run all of the paperwork from Du Preez’s last shipment– | 查查上次杜·普利取货的记录 |
[38:27] | customs, fish and wildlife, shipping company, everything. | 海关方面 检疫方面 物流公司等等 |
[38:30] | I want to know who knew what and when. | 查什么人知道货物及取货时间 |
[38:32] | You think someone at the airport caught on to Du Preez’s smuggling, | 你是说有人在机场看到杜·普利走私 |
[38:35] | decided to rob him instead of report him? | 决定抢劫而非报警 |
[38:37] | Not only that. I think I know who. | 不仅如此 我想我知道是谁了 |
[38:40] | Mr. And Mrs. Kopek, thank you for coming in so late. | 科佩克夫妇 谢谢你们这么晚还能来 |
[38:43] | Please. | 请坐 |
[38:44] | Oh, sorry, it took so long. | 对不起 这么久才到 |
[38:45] | Stan was at work when you called. | 你打电话的时候 斯坦正在工作 |
[38:47] | Oh, right. | 没事 |
[38:49] | You said that the last time that you saw your brother | 你说过最后见到你弟弟是在 |
[38:51] | was at the agency’s party around where Stan works? | 旅行社在斯坦公司举行的派对上 是吗 |
[38:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:56] | Could you refresh my memory, Mr. Kopek? | 科佩克先生 你能重新告诉我 |
[38:58] | Where is it that you work? | 你在哪里工作吗 |
[38:59] | It–it’s late. | 夜深了 |
[39:00] | Could–could you just please tell us what you found out? | 能直接告诉我们调查结果吗 |
[39:02] | Well, I didn’t really put everything together | 直到我想起来 |
[39:05] | until I remembered your wife’s story | 你妻子说过在机场的派对 |
[39:07] | about the party at the airport. | 我才把一切都联系起来 |
[39:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:14] | It’s a customs form, Mr. Kopek, | 这是一份海关申报表 科佩克先生 |
[39:16] | Authorizing the release of cargo | 允许诺埃尔·杜·普利先生 |
[39:18] | to a Mr. Noel Du Preez, | 取货 |
[39:20] | Signed by you. | 你签的字 |
[39:22] | Yeah. So? I-I work for customs. | 那又怎样 我在海关工作 |
[39:25] | What’s– what’s the big deal? | 那又怎样 |
[39:26] | What’s going on, Stan? | 怎么了 斯坦 |
[39:28] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[39:29] | Sure you do. | 别装傻了 |
[39:30] | When you realized what Mr. Du Preez was doing– | 当你知道杜·普利 |
[39:32] | smuggling diamonds– | 走私钻石 |
[39:33] | you said to yourself, | 你对自己说 |
[39:34] | “Why should I give him up to those ungrateful bastards? | “何必放过那些忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[39:37] | “Why not just take care of myself?” | 为什么不给自己谋些好处呢” |
[39:39] | Then all you needed to do | 你需要做的只是 |
[39:40] | was pull the import permits from fish and wildlife | 从动物保护中心偷看进口许可 |
[39:43] | to determine when the next shipment would be. | 来决定动手的时间 |
[39:45] | But you needed someone with connections | 但你还需要找到 |
[39:49] | to fencing stolen goods. | 能入室盗窃的人 |
[39:50] | And so you contacted Anton Francis– | 所以你联系了安东·弗朗西斯 |
[39:52] | a con man and an old high school buddy | 骗子 高中老同学 |
[39:54] | who’d been in and out of jail for years. | 进出监狱多年的家伙 |
[39:57] | The easy score was money to his ears, | 用钱就可以买通他 |
[39:59] | but you needed to get the Maitlands out of town | 但你需要梅特兰一家 |
[40:01] | for a couple of days first. | 先离开几天 |
[40:03] | And that’s when your brother-in-law Doug came in. | 此时你就拉小舅子道格入伙了 |
[40:05] | What did you do, Stan? | 你做了什么 斯坦 |
[40:07] | Did you play on his dreams, | 你是不是利用了他的梦想 |
[40:09] | tell him he could finally afford that scuba shop he always wanted? | 跟他说 他能实现开潜水用品店的梦想了 |
[40:12] | Stan, what did you do? | 斯坦 你做了什么 |
[40:14] | Nothing. Nothing. I-I don’t know– | 我什么都没做 我不知道 |
[40:15] | Mrs. Kopek, your husband killed your brother. | 科佩克太太 你丈夫杀死了你弟弟 |
[40:18] | – That’s ri– – Stan… | -太荒… -斯坦… |
[40:20] | They’re lying. That’s– that’s ridiculous. | 他们撒谎 这太荒谬了 |
[40:21] | We have a witness, Mr. Kopek. | 我们有证人 科佩克先生 |
[40:24] | The squatter you tried to kill | 几十分钟前 你想要杀死的 |
[40:25] | identified you from a photo array | 违法借住客 |
[40:27] | less than an hour ago. | 在照片中指认了你 |
[40:29] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:30] | No, no, it was–it wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 不 我也不想这样的 |
[40:33] | N-no one was supposed to get hurt. | 我没想伤他 |
[40:34] | I mean, Doug–he just– he wouldn’t listen. | 道格 他不听我说的 |
[40:38] | And I-I didn’t mean… | 我不是说… |
[40:40] | And–and Anton, he came after me. | 安东 他在我后面 |
[40:42] | He–that was self-defense. I’m not–I’m not a killer. | 他… 那是自卫 我不是凶手 |
[40:45] | We have two bodies that prove otherwise. | 我们有两具尸体证明你是凶手 |
[40:48] | It just got out of hand. Things just spun out of control. | 事情发展不受控制了 |
[40:52] | – Get him away from me. – Honey, it’s– | -把他带走吧 -宝贝 |
[40:57] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[41:01] | I did it for us. | 我为了我们才这么做的 |
[41:04] | It was all for us, baby. | 都是为了我们 宝贝 |
[41:09] | And you guys thought I made the whole thing up. | 你们认为是我瞎编的 |
[41:12] | I believed you the whole time. | 我可一直都相信你 |
[41:15] | So what–what happens to me now? | 我现在会怎样 |
[41:17] | I’ll go back to the holding cell | 回拘留室 |
[41:18] | or am I headed to the tombs? | 还是要入土了 |
[41:19] | Neither. For your cooperation in the apprehension | 都不是 你配合我们逮捕斯坦·科佩克 |
[41:21] | of Stan Kopek, the A.D.A. has agreed to a deal. | 检察官助理同意宽大处理 |
[41:25] | Five years probation for all your sins. | 五年缓刑 |
[41:26] | No jail time? | 不用坐牢 |
[41:27] | You have a shot at a second chance, Mickey. | 你有了重新做人的机会 米齐 |
[41:29] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[41:31] | I won’t. Hey, thanks for everything. | 不会的 谢谢 |
[41:35] | Really, thank you. | 真的 谢谢 |
[41:41] | Oh, man. I can’t wait to go home | 我等不及回家 |
[41:43] | – and just slip into a warm bath and– – I– | -洗个热水澡了 -我 |
[41:45] | Don’t. Please don’t. | 别 别说 |
[41:48] | I was just going to say, I’m starving. | 我只是想说 我饿死了 |
[41:52] | We left the restaurant before I had a chance to finish my entree. | 我还没吃完主菜 就离开餐厅了 |
[41:54] | Oh, yeah. Well, it wouldn’t have mattered if you did. | 你吃完了也没用 |
[41:56] | The portions there were tiny. | 那里菜量很小 |
[41:59] | You know, Remy’s is open all night. | 你知道雷米餐厅二十四小时营业 |
[42:01] | They’ve got those burgers… | 他们有汉堡 |
[42:02] | Oh, and those shakes… | 还有奶昔 |
[42:10] | Oh, why not? | 为什么不去呢 |
[42:14] | So how did your date go? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[42:17] | She was kind of boring. | 她很无聊 |
[42:18] | Didn’t talk much. | 没说几句话 |
[42:20] | Mr. July? | 七月先生呢 |
[42:22] | A little self-absorbed. | 有点自负 |
[42:24] | Looked it. | 看出来了 |
[42:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:25] | You can tell. | 能看得出 |
[42:26] | Some people just don’t know how to behave on a date. | 约会时 有些人就是没法表现得体 |
[42:28] | Especially on a first date. | 尤其是第一次约会 |
[42:30] | Exactly. | 说得好 |