时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people: | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration. | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | – And I found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. | -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:14] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:15] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch. Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:59] | Meet the late Jack Coonan. | 这是刚被杀害的杰克·库南 |
[01:01] | Why is that name familiar? | 这名字很耳熟 |
[01:02] | Because it probably crossed over all our desks | 因为这几年我们抓过他 |
[01:04] | a dozen times in the last few years. | 几十次了 |
[01:06] | Aggravated assault, A.D.W., arson. | 暴力伤害 持械攻击 纵火 |
[01:08] | Coonan had a heavy rep. | 库南的案底很厚 |
[01:10] | Word is he’s an enforcer for the Westies. | 有消息说他是西部联盟的打手 |
[01:12] | Okay, remind me–who are the Westies again? | 拜托解释下西部联盟 |
[01:14] | Irish mafia out of Hell’s Kitchen. | “地狱厨房”(真人秀)出来的爱尔兰黑手党 |
[01:17] | They deal in cargo theft, counterfeiting, extortion. | 主要罪行是盗窃 造假 敲诈 |
[01:20] | And public urination | 爱尔兰国庆日 |
[01:20] | on St. Patrick’s day. | 在公众场所小便 |
[01:22] | Our boy Coonan also had a home security system. | 库南家中有防盗安全系统 |
[01:24] | 12-gauge, hollow point. | 12毫米口径的空心弹 |
[01:27] | That thing could stop a kodiak in kevlar. | 巨熊穿防弹背心也顶不住这子弹 |
[01:29] | Who did he think was coming through the door? | 他要提防的会是什么人物呢 |
[01:31] | Well, whoever it was | 不管是谁 |
[01:32] | left him leaking from about 30 holes, | 在死者身上留下了约30个窟窿 |
[01:34] | that don’t normally appear | 一般的35岁健康男性 |
[01:35] | in a healthy 35-year-old male. | 不会如此死于非命 |
[01:37] | 9-millimeter Sig still in his waistband. | 9毫米口径的手枪还别在腰带上 |
[01:40] | Didn’t even have time to pull it out. | 他连拔枪的机会都没有 |
[01:41] | This guy was armed and ready, | 死者全副武装地备战 |
[01:44] | whoever got him was very, very good. | 证明凶手是相当厉害的人物 |
[01:46] | Ninja assassin. | 忍者刺客 |
[01:47] | Ninja assassin? Isn’t that kind of redundant? | 忍者刺客 这名字是不是重复了 |
[01:49] | Aren’t all ninjas by definition assassins? | 所有忍者不都是被定义为刺客吗 |
[01:52] | Fine, Webster and Roget. | 别挑刺了 两位作家 |
[01:54] | Our ninja– assassination implied by definition– | 我们的忍者 也就是刺客 |
[01:56] | scales the building, slips in through this window, | 顺着墙爬上来 从窗户潜进 |
[01:59] | and then hides himself, I don’t know, about… | 然后藏在 我也不知道 大概在 |
[02:01] | Hey…look at this, | 看这个 |
[02:03] | our victim’s a Johnny Vong fan. | 死者居然是强尼·王的粉丝 |
[02:05] | Somebody actually bought those tapes? What? | 居然有人会买这个 真意外 |
[02:08] | Who’s Johnny Vong? | 强尼·王是谁 |
[02:08] | Come on. You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[02:09] | Every insomniac in New York knows who Johnny Vong is. | 全纽约的失眠人士都知道强尼·王的名号 |
[02:12] | His infomercial runs all night. | 整晚都是他的广告 |
[02:14] | Most people think | 大多数人觉得 |
[02:15] | you gotta have money to make money. | 有钱了才能让钱生钱 |
[02:17] | But that’s not true. Look at me. | 但这不是正确想法 看看我 |
[02:19] | When I come to this country, I come with nothing. | 当我来到这个国家时 一无所有 |
[02:22] | I come on boat, and now… | 我坐船来 但是现在 |
[02:24] | – I own a boat. – I own a boat. | -我有自己的船 -我有自己的船 |
[02:25] | Your friends might tell… | 你的朋友们可能会这样说 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry. Do you guys mind | 抱歉 大家能不能 |
[02:29] | if we finish dealing with the dead guy on the carpet? | 先处理完地毯上的死者 |
[02:33] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:34] | Cell phone. Looks like it took a direct hit from the knife. | 死者的手机 看来也被刺了一刀 |
[02:37] | Have tech pull the SIM card. | 让鉴证那边查查手机内存卡 |
[02:38] | I want to know who Coonan was talking to before he died. | 我要知道库南死前与谁通过电话 |
[02:41] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[02:42] | Oh. | 好 |
[02:50] | Did, uh… Did my brother suffer? | 我哥哥死得很痛苦吗 |
[02:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:01] | Thank you for your honesty. | 感谢你如实相告 |
[03:04] | I guess you coulda lied to me. | 你原本可能会骗我 |
[03:06] | No, I couldn’t. I’ve been on your side of the table. | 不会 因为 我也有过相同的经历 |
[03:09] | And when I was, what I needed most was the truth. | 当时 我只想知道真相 |
[03:12] | I, uh… | 我 |
[03:14] | I build schools in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗建学校 |
[03:17] | You know, give kids over there a fighting chance. | 让当地的孩子有机会靠努力而成功 |
[03:19] | I get all this recognition. | 我广受赞誉 |
[03:21] | And here’s my big brother Jacky, | 可我的哥哥杰克 |
[03:23] | the guy who taught me to fight for the little guy… | 正是他教会我为弱者出头 |
[03:27] | and what does he get? | 他又得到了什么 |
[03:29] | Worse than he deserved. | 他罪不至此 |
[03:31] | I make no excuses for the things my brother did, | 我不是为他的所做所为找借口 |
[03:33] | but growing up, we were on our own a lot. | 但在成长过程中 我们只能靠自己 |
[03:36] | Jacky was the toughest kid on the block. | 杰克是街上最厉害的小孩 |
[03:38] | That’s what first brought him to Rourke’s attention. | 也正因为这样 引起了洛克的注意 |
[03:40] | Finn Rourke? | 冯·洛克 |
[03:42] | Mm-hmm. | 是 |
[03:44] | He runs the Westies. | 他掌管西部联盟 |
[03:46] | What did he actually do for Finn? | 那你哥哥为冯做什么工作 |
[03:48] | Jacky never said. | 杰克从来没说过 |
[03:51] | But whatever it was… | 不管他是做什么的 |
[03:55] | pretty sure it got him killed. | 都因此害他丧命 |
[04:03] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[04:05] | These Westies can be pretty rough, | 西部联盟的人都是狠角色 |
[04:08] | so you sure you don’t want to stay in the car? | 你确定不要留在车里等吗 |
[04:11] | No way. | 才不呢 |
[04:11] | Okay. Keep your mouth shut and try to butch up a little. | 好 别说话 像个男人样儿 |
[04:25] | I’m looking for Finn Rourke. | 我找冯·洛克 |
[04:27] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[04:30] | Well, as far as I’m concerned, | 我这样觉得 |
[04:32] | you and your wife there can keep looking. | 你和这个娘娘腔可以自己慢慢找 |
[04:39] | This is the part where I tell you | 那么警告你 |
[04:41] | that one phone call from me, | 只要我打个电话 |
[04:43] | and the Department of Health will be down here. | 卫生部就会来这里检查 |
[04:45] | You’ll be shut down for 30 days. I guarantee it. | 我保证你一个月不能营业 |
[04:47] | Do you really want to do that to your boss? | 真想要给你老板这个结果吗 |
[04:50] | It’s not like I’m asking you to cough up– | 我又不是叫你认罪 |
[04:54] | Come on now. I can’t hear the game. | 悠着点儿 我都听不见比赛了 |
[04:57] | Tommy, a pint for the pretty boy, eh? | 汤米 给漂亮小伙子一杯啤酒 |
[04:59] | Settle his stomach. | 让他的胃好受点 |
[05:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Mr. Rourke, I’m Detective Kate Beckett. | 洛克先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[05:10] | I’m here about Jack Coonan. | 来调查杰克·库南案件 |
[05:13] | And so you are. | 原来你为此而来 |
[05:16] | When did you last see Jack Coonan? | 你最后一次见到杰克·库南是什么时候 |
[05:18] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[05:21] | In fact, none of us remember. | 事实上 我们这里没人记得 |
[05:25] | And I think you’ll find the Department of Health | 我想你将会发现卫生部 |
[05:27] | take a very liberal attitude to my establishment. | 对我这儿的态度是很宽容的 |
[05:32] | And this is the part where I tell you | 现在我警告你 |
[05:35] | to pound sand, Detective. | 一边儿凉快去 探长 |
[05:49] | Step away. | 走开 |
[05:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:56] | Me? | 我 |
[06:00] | Ah. No. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[06:03] | Oh… God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:05] | Mario Mendoza, also known as Trucho. | 马里奥·门多萨 花名朱雀 |
[06:09] | You did four years upstate for distribution in Queens, | 因在皇后区贩毒蹲了四年 |
[06:12] | and you just got off of parole. | 刚刚获得假释 |
[06:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[06:15] | I’ve got a dead Westie on my hands. | 我手上有个西部联盟成员被杀的案子 |
[06:17] | And it looked like you were about to join. | 看起来你脱不了干系 |
[06:19] | So you want to tell me what you were doing in Finn Rourke’s back room? | 告诉我你在冯·洛克酒吧的休息室做什么 |
[06:23] | Can I be real with you? | 我可以讲真话吗 |
[06:24] | – Oh, please do. – I had too much to drink | -请讲 -我喝太多了 |
[06:28] | and I accidentally fell. | 然后我一不小心就摔倒了 |
[06:29] | – You fell? – I fell. | -你摔倒了 -我摔倒了 |
[06:31] | Well, then how’d you get that mouse on your eye? | 那你眼睛上的伤怎么来的 |
[06:32] | I ran into the wall. | 我撞到墙上了 |
[06:35] | How’d you burn your hand? | 那你的手又是怎么烧伤的 |
[06:36] | After I ran into the wall and I fell, | 我撞到墙后就摔倒了 |
[06:40] | I put my hand out on the grill, | 我把手撑在烤架上 |
[06:42] | just to break my fall. | 防止摔倒 |
[06:46] | Well, thanks for keeping it real. | 那么谢谢你的真话 |
[06:48] | Look, I get it– | 听着 我明白 |
[06:49] | the whole “Street code” thing and all. | 这些所谓出来混的规矩 |
[06:51] | But in my experience, Mario, guys like you | 依我的经验 马里奥 像你这样的 |
[06:53] | end up catching another case sooner or later, | 早晚又会因为什么被逮住 |
[06:55] | and when you do, | 在你被逮住的时候 |
[06:56] | wouldn’t you like to have a Detective on your side? | 难道你不想有个探长罩着你吗 |
[07:01] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:04] | I’m good. | 我舒服着呢 |
[07:10] | He was my collar from back in the day. | 上次是我抓的他 |
[07:12] | Guy ran dope for the Latin Kings. | 他替拉丁之王贩毒 |
[07:14] | – Latin Kings? – It’s a violent street gang. | -拉丁之王 -是一个街头暴力帮派 |
[07:16] | They mostly peddle girls and drugs. | 主要贩卖妇女与毒品 |
[07:18] | Yeah, Trucho’s their blade man | 朱雀是他们的打手 |
[07:20] | real handy with the knife. | 用刀高手 |
[07:21] | We never popped him for murder, | 并未因谋杀被抓过 |
[07:22] | but, uh, I met plenty of folks with fingers missing. | 但是被他弄得手指头少几根的很多 |
[07:25] | So was there bad blood between them? | 这么说这两个帮派间有过节 |
[07:27] | Yeah, they’re like the, uh, | 他们两帮就像 |
[07:28] | Hatfields and McCoys of Hell’s Kitchen. | “地狱厨房”一般狗咬狗 |
[07:29] | So the Westies figure that the Latin Kings killed Coonan, | 西部联盟觉得是拉丁之王杀了库南 |
[07:33] | and they snatch their blade guy and bring him in | 于是他们抓了拉丁之王的打手 |
[07:34] | for a little enhanced interrogation. | 对他进行拷问 |
[07:36] | Which no one wants to admit to. | 但这事没人愿意承担责任 |
[07:37] | Uh-huh. Look, my experience– | 依我的经验来看 |
[07:38] | if Finn went all get on him, it was for a reason. | 如果冯冲着他去 肯定是有原因的 |
[07:41] | You got a Westie with holes in him, | 西部联盟成员尸体上如果有窟窿 |
[07:43] | Trucho’s probably your guy. | 朱雀很有可能就是凶手 |
[07:45] | He’s right. We found Trucho’s vehicle | 他说得没错 我们找到了朱雀的车 |
[07:47] | in an alley behind a little bodega in Rego Park. | 停在雷哥公园里的小酒吧后巷 |
[07:49] | It’s a big dope spot. | 那里经常有毒品交易 |
[07:50] | And he left his little letter opener | 他把他的”开信刀” |
[07:52] | tucked behind the driver’s side sun visor. | 塞在了汽车防晒板后面 |
[07:59] | That’s not it. | 这不是凶器 |
[08:02] | – You didn’t even look. – Sure I did. | -你看都没看 -我看了 |
[08:04] | It’s a stiletto, 4-inch Damascus blade, | 这是把匕首 4英寸的大马士革钢刀 |
[08:06] | and it’s way too small to make these wounds. | 对于这些伤口来说这把刀太小了 |
[08:08] | Well, maybe he used a different knife. | 也许凶手用了不同的刀 |
[08:10] | Just how tall is this Trucho? | 这个朱雀有多高 |
[08:13] | He’s, uh… | 他有 |
[08:15] | 5’6″. | 5英尺6英寸(167CM) |
[08:16] | – Standing on his toes. – Then he’s not your guy. | -踮着脚才有 -那么他就不是凶手 |
[08:19] | Thrust angle on these wounds | 这些伤口的行成角度 |
[08:20] | indicate Coonan’s killer was over 6′. | 显示杀害库南的凶手高于6英尺(182CM) |
[08:23] | Well, maybe instead of using a stiletto, | 也许凶手没有用匕首 |
[08:25] | he was wearing stilettos. | 他只是穿了细高跟鞋[与匕首同词] |
[08:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[08:36] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:43] | Tech’s got some hits off of Coonan’s phone. | 鉴证人员在库南的手机上有发现 |
[08:45] | Maybe they can shed some light. | 可能会有点突破 |
[08:46] | Thank you, Lanie. | 谢谢了 蕾妮 |
[08:53] | The last call | 最后一个电话 |
[08:53] | that Coonan made was to a New York landline. | 库南是打给纽约的一处固定电话 |
[08:56] | Because of the damage to the SIM, | 因为内存卡损坏了 |
[08:57] | it’s missing the last two digits of the phone number. | 号码中最后两位无法得知 |
[08:59] | Well, that’s 99 possibilities. | 那就是有99种组合可能 |
[09:01] | We better get dialing. Ryan, I’m looking at you. | 我们快点开始试吧 莱恩 我是说你开始 |
[09:03] | Well, no, the numbers are all from the same phone tree. | 不必了 所有组合的号码都属于同一号码源 |
[09:05] | Here’s where it gets interesting. | 接下来就更有意思了 |
[09:07] | They all trace back to the New York office | 所有号码都属于 |
[09:09] | of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 联调局纽约分部的 |
[09:11] | What’s an irish street thug doing | 一个爱尔兰街头恶棍 |
[09:13] | talking to the FBI? | 和联调局的能谈什么 |
[09:28] | My program is idiot-proof. | 我的计划很简单 连傻瓜都懂 |
[09:30] | Look at me. I never went to college. | 看我 我从未上过大学 |
[09:32] | Yo, Beckett. Your FBI agent’s here. | 贝克特 联邦探员到了 |
[09:34] | I learn English from V.H.S. Copy of “Cannonball Run”… | 我是看《炮弹飞车》的录影带学英语 |
[09:36] | Wasn’t that DVD supposed to be booked in as possible evidence? | 这套DVD不是证物吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, but, you know, I thought the might be something– | 没错 但是我想可能有线索 |
[09:43] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | I appreciate your coming down, agent Forrest. | 福瑞斯特探员 感谢您大驾光临 |
[09:48] | Most of your FBI colleagues would expect the locals to come to them. | 您的多数同僚会要求警局警员配合查案 |
[09:51] | Most of my colleagues worry about hair products and press conferences | 我的多数同事只担心洗发水和记者招待会 |
[09:55] | when they should be out catching bad men. | 其实他们应该出去捉拿犯人 |
[09:57] | I take it you’re not from around these parts. | 我想您不是那样的人 |
[09:59] | No, sir. | 当然不是 先生 |
[10:00] | I’m not. But for my many sins, | 我不是 但是因为我的过错 |
[10:02] | the Bureau has transferred me here to New York. | 联调局把我调到纽约分部 |
[10:05] | How did you come into contact with Jack Coonan? | 您是怎么接触到杰克·库南的 |
[10:07] | He reached out to us about a week ago. | 约一周前 他找到我们 |
[10:09] | And you signed him on as an informant. | 您就雇佣他为线人 |
[10:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:13] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[10:14] | ’cause all there were overtures. | 这样的人太多了 |
[10:15] | And I wasn’t about to | 我不指望 |
[10:16] | trade the family cow for a bunch of magic beans. | 用母牛换仙豆[童话《杰克和仙豆》] |
[10:19] | You didn’t trust him? | 你不相信他 |
[10:20] | When a case like Coonan reaches out to the Bureau, | 库南这种人找联调局 |
[10:22] | it’s usually ’cause he crossed his bosses. | 通常是因为和老板作对 |
[10:24] | And he’s hard up to trade them in to the Bureau | 他手头紧 想和联调局交易 |
[10:26] | for a quick trip into the waiting arms of Witsec. | 尽快加入证人保护计划 |
[10:29] | Who was Coonan offering up? | 库南揭发的谁 |
[10:30] | Never found out. | 并未知晓 |
[10:31] | Well, whoever it was must have gotten wind of it. | 肯定有人听到风声 |
[10:34] | And then killed Coonan before he had a chance | 在库南向联调局告发前 |
[10:36] | to deliver them to the FBI. | 将他杀害 |
[10:37] | The Westies are a bit like the rogue state of Iran | 西部联盟有点像流氓国家伊朗 |
[10:40] | and the great state of Texas. | 也像伟大的德克萨斯州 |
[10:43] | They’re not too shy in handing out the death penalty. | 对于判决死刑 他们绝不心慈手软 |
[10:46] | And talking to the FBI is definitely a capital offense. | 向联调局告密 绝对是死路一条 |
[10:49] | We need to talk to Finn Rourke again. | 我们还得和冯·洛克谈谈 |
[10:52] | An angel visited Jacky’s home two nights ago. | 两天前 天使驾临杰克的家中 |
[10:58] | Same angel as took the pharaoh’s firstborn. | 就是带走法老长子的那位天使 |
[11:02] | Now I know some of you think you don’t know the angel of death. | 我知道 你们当中有人不知道死亡天使 |
[11:07] | But trust me, lads. He knows you. | 但是相信我 他认识你们 |
[11:11] | So… | 所以 |
[11:12] | Here’s to darlin’ Jacky. | 敬亲爱的杰克 |
[11:14] | To Jay. | 敬杰克 |
[11:15] | Huh? If he’s up in heaven now, | 如果他现在魂在天堂 |
[11:16] | You can be sure he broke in | 肯定是趁天上魂灵做晚祷 |
[11:19] | when they was at Vespers. | 才进去的 |
[11:32] | Come to honor the dead I hope. | 我希望你们是来悼念死者的 |
[11:35] | If not, I’ll thank you to move away out of this place. | 若不是 我将感谢你们离开这里 |
[11:38] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[11:39] | You know exactly what happened to Jack Coonan. | 你很清楚杰克·库南是怎么死的 |
[11:43] | That once-over that you gave Trucho | 匆匆审了朱雀 |
[11:45] | was just a piece of theater to throw them all off, | 只为做戏脱身 |
[11:48] | just like your eulogy. | 你的悼词也不过是做戏 |
[11:50] | Now you be careful, Detective. | 小心你的措辞 探长 |
[11:52] | Or else what? You’ll kill me just like you killed Coonan | 不然呢 杀了我吗 就像杀库南那样 |
[11:56] | after he went to the feds about you? | 他一向联调局告发你 就杀了他 |
[11:58] | Enough. | 够了 |
[11:59] | I’ll not have you slander him like this. | 不准你诬蔑他 |
[12:03] | Not tonight. | 今晚不准 |
[12:04] | I got it straight from the FBI. | 这是联调局告诉我的 |
[12:07] | Jack reached out to them just before he died. | 杰克刚联络联邦探员 就被杀害 |
[12:13] | He turned on you, didn’t he? | 他告发你 是吗 |
[12:14] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, boy-o. | 你可别瞎说 小子 |
[12:16] | Jacky Coonan was loyal to his last breath. | 杰克·库南一直到死 都是忠心耿耿 |
[12:19] | He died in a state of grace. | 他临终时蒙受神恩 |
[12:23] | Even if what you say is true, | 就算你说的是真的 |
[12:24] | you can be sure Jacky wasn’t talking to the g’s about any of us. | 可以肯定的是杰克没有出卖我们 |
[12:28] | How can you be so sure? | 你如何肯定 |
[12:35] | You’ve heard of me. | 你听过我的大名 |
[12:37] | You’ve heard I’m a gangster and a thief. | 知道我是歹徒 是盗贼 |
[12:41] | Surely… | 可以肯定 |
[12:43] | You’ve heard I’ve killed men. | 你知道 我杀过人 |
[12:46] | But you answer me this, Detective. | 回答我 探长 |
[12:48] | Have you ever heard of Finn Rourke running drugs? | 你听说过冯·洛克贩卖毒品吗 |
[12:53] | Someone was bringing it in here, | 有人栽赃陷害我 |
[12:55] | into my neighborhood, my backyard. | 在我的地盘 我的后院 出售毒品 |
[12:58] | I sent Jacky to find the bastards behind it– | 我派杰克去调查幕后的狗杂种 |
[13:01] | find them and punish them… | 揪出他们 再依据我们的规矩 |
[13:05] | According to our rules. | 惩罚他们 |
[13:07] | Only they punished him instead. | 但最终是他们惩罚了杰克 |
[13:10] | Aye. | 没错 |
[13:13] | That they did. | 就是他们干的 |
[13:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[13:19] | If you have probable cause I suggest you arrest me now. | 如果你们有正当理由 可以逮捕我 |
[13:23] | If not, I’ll remind you, this is a private party. | 若没有 我提醒你们 这是私人派对 |
[13:27] | And I’ll thank you to get the hell out of my place! | 我多谢你们 请滚出我的地盘 |
[13:40] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[13:51] | Give her a minute, Castle. She can’t just follow us out. | 等等 卡塞尔 她不能直接跟出来 |
[13:54] | – It would be too obvious. – You noticed her? | -这太惹眼了 -你也注意到她了 |
[13:56] | I’m a Homicide Detective. | 我好歹是凶案组探长 |
[13:58] | If there’s one thing I know how to spot, | 如果我只会一件事 |
[14:00] | it’s a lady looking to unburden herself. | 那就是 那个女人有话要说 |
[14:04] | She’s looking for us. | 她在找我们 |
[14:06] | No, no, no. Don’t honk, deep throat. You’ll spook her. | 别按喇叭 低点声 你会吓跑她的 |
[14:18] | Hi, I’m Molly. | 你好 我是莫利 |
[14:20] | Hi, Molly. I’m Kate. | 你好 莫利 我是凯特 |
[14:22] | Can we maybe give you a lift somewhere? | 需要载你到哪里 |
[14:24] | Anywhere but here. | 只要离开这儿就行 |
[14:28] | Of course I knew Jack’s reputation. | 我当然很清楚杰克的背景 |
[14:32] | It’s part of what attracted me to him. | 这也是他吸引我的地方 |
[14:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:37] | You telling me you never had a thing for bad boys, Kate? | 凯特 你想说你没爱上过坏男人吗 |
[14:41] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[14:42] | So Jack never mentioned going to the FBI? | 杰克没提过去联调局的事吗 |
[14:44] | Jack never discussed business. | 杰克从不和我谈这些事 |
[14:47] | But I knew he wanted out. | 但我知道他想退出 |
[14:49] | We talked about… going somewhere far away. | 我们谈过 要远走高飞 |
[14:53] | Last week, Jack warned me he might get there first. | 上周杰克告诫我 他可能会先走一步 |
[14:57] | Jack saw this coming? | 杰克预料到会这样 |
[14:58] | We spent every night together. | 我们每晚都在一起 |
[15:00] | He couldn’t get to sleep without me next to him. | 没有我睡在他身边 他会失眠的 |
[15:03] | But last week, he wouldn’t even let me come over. | 但上周 他却不让我过去 |
[15:07] | Anybody but Jack. | 只有杰克 |
[15:08] | And I’d have thought he had something going on the side. | 我应该想到他在秘密计划着什么 |
[15:11] | That never crossed your mind? | 你从没想过吗 |
[15:23] | This is the last thing Jack ever gave me, | 这是我和杰克相处的最后一晚 |
[15:27] | on the last night I ever spent with him. | 他给我的最后一样东西 |
[15:30] | Jack said if things broke bad, | 杰克说 如果事情变糟 |
[15:33] | he wanted me to give this to the police. | 就把这个交给警察 |
[15:37] | And how do you know it’s to a bus locker? | 你怎么知道这是车站储物柜的钥匙 |
[15:39] | It’s always to a bus locker. | 这就是车站储物柜的钥匙 |
[15:41] | T.S.A. Tore most of them out, | 运输安全局拆掉了许多 |
[15:43] | but a few terminals still have them, | 有些汽车总站是例外 |
[15:46] | and this one is the closest to Coonan’s apartment. | 这里是离库南公寓最近的车站 |
[15:48] | Wait. No, no, no. Wait. Don’t do that. | 等等 不 别打开 |
[15:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:50] | Well, once you on it, then we’ll know. | 一旦你打开 我们就会看到 |
[15:51] | Could be an alien corpse in there, | 可能会是外星人的尸体 |
[15:53] | arc of the covenant… | 失落的约柜[藏刻有十诫石板的木柜] |
[15:55] | or Johnny Vong DVDs. | 或是强尼·王的DVD |
[15:57] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:59] | This is what Coonan wanted to give to the feds? | 这就是库南想给联调局的 |
[16:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:05] | No. | 不是 |
[16:09] | This is. | 这个才是 |
[16:19] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[16:20] | That was so cool just now. | 刚才酷毙了 |
[16:22] | – You like that? – Yeah, it was very “Miami Vice.” | -你喜欢 -像足《迈阿密风云》 |
[16:32] | Coonan wasn’t going to the feds rat out his Westie pals. | 库南不是要向联调局告发同伙 |
[16:35] | He was looking to rat out | 他是奉冯·洛克之命 |
[16:36] | the drug dealer Finn Rourke sent him to find. | 要铲除那个毒贩 |
[16:39] | Only the dealer flips the script. | 可惜毒贩换了脚本 |
[16:41] | Knifes Coonan before he can close the deal with the feds. | 在库南与联调局成交前 杀了他 |
[16:43] | So then we find the dealer, and we find the killer. | 所以找到毒贩 就查到凶手 |
[16:45] | These boxes say the DVDs were packaged in Hong Kong. | 这些包装盒写着DVD是在香港包装的 |
[16:48] | Someone must be slipping their heroin in before they’re shipped. | 肯定是在起运前 加了海洛因 |
[16:50] | Which means someone on this end had to know | 就是说这边的人肯定知道 |
[16:52] | which boxes contain the drugs. | 哪些盒子装着毒品 |
[16:54] | And which boxes contain the secret path to financial independence. | 这些盒子也装着走向富裕的秘密通道 |
[16:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:00] | It had to be someone in Johnny Vong’s organization. | 肯定是强尼·王组织里的人 |
[17:06] | I don’t care if you’re a busboy. | 如果你只是餐厅小工 没关系 |
[17:08] | I don’t care if you wear the green apron | 如果你围着绿围裙 |
[17:10] | and serve fancy coffee to a jerk | 给用蓝牙耳机打电话的混蛋 |
[17:12] | talking on his bluetooth. | 倒高级咖啡 也没关系 |
[17:14] | I was like you once. | 我也曾和你们一样 |
[17:16] | Then I discovered the one secret that changed my whole life. | 后来 我发现了改变我一生的秘密 |
[17:20] | Who out there is ready? | 有人准备好了吗 |
[17:23] | This place reminds me of my second wedding. | 这地方让我想起我的第二次婚礼 |
[17:30] | Who is ready to close escrow on a new life? | 准备好签约 过新生活吗 |
[17:33] | Come on! | 勇敢点 |
[17:36] | Don’t even think about taking them off. | 别想着也脱掉袜子 |
[17:38] | If you do, I will pepper spray you. | 如果你脱了 我就朝你喷胡椒粉 |
[17:43] | Mr. Vong. | 王先生 |
[17:44] | Yeah, you! | 加油 |
[17:45] | Mr. Vong, I’m Detective Kate Beckett with the NYPD. | 王先生 纽约警局凯特·贝克特探长 |
[17:48] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 想问你一些问题 |
[17:50] | Sure, sure, sure. | 当然可以 |
[17:51] | We believe that one of your employees | 警方认为你有一位员工 |
[17:53] | was smuggling heroin into the country using your supply chain. | 利用你的供应链 走私海洛因到美国 |
[17:57] | Smuggle what? | 走私什么 |
[17:57] | Smack. | 海洛因 |
[18:00] | Would you mind if we looked into your– | 介意我们查看你的 |
[18:08] | Heroin trafficking– | 买卖海洛因 |
[18:10] | That’s good for a 10-year prison bid. | 足够坐10年牢 |
[18:12] | So I don’t blame you for running. | 我不会责怪你逃跑 |
[18:14] | This is all a big mistake. | 这完全搞错了 |
[18:16] | I never do drugs. | 我从不碰毒品 |
[18:18] | Drugs are for losers. I’m a businessman. | 毒品是窝囊废干的 我是个正经生意人 |
[18:21] | I try to help people achieve their goals. | 我努力帮人们完成他们的目标 |
[18:23] | So long as their goals are to blow 300 bucks | 除非他们的目标是在你虚假的房地产系统 |
[18:25] | on your bogus real estate system. | 砸上300美元 |
[18:27] | No, listen, I offer you 30-day, money-back guarantee. | 不 我提供30天退款保证 |
[18:30] | If you don’t start building wealth by then, | 如果那时你还没有获利 |
[18:32] | I refund all your money, no questions asked. | 我无条件 全额退款 |
[18:35] | Could I make that offer if this was some kind of scam? | 骗局会有这种好条件吗 |
[18:37] | The man has a point. | 有道理 |
[18:38] | Shut up. You don’t think he– | 闭嘴 你不觉得他 |
[18:40] | No. | 不 |
[18:41] | Look, here’s the deal– I’m not a dope cop. | 听着 这样 我不是缉毒警察 |
[18:45] | I’m a Homicide Detective. | 我是凶案组警察 |
[18:46] | So usually I don’t even bother with your sort of an operation. | 所以 通常 我不管你做的生意 |
[18:49] | But my problem, and yours, | 但是我的问题 还有你的 |
[18:52] | is the fact that you had Jack Coonan killed | 是你为了掩盖走私海洛因 |
[18:54] | in order to hide your heroin smuggling. | 就杀了杰克·库南 |
[18:56] | Wait. Jack Coonan’s dead? | 等等 杰克·库南死了 |
[18:58] | Whoa. Careful there, Johnny. | 小心点 强尼 |
[19:01] | Your accent’s starting to fade a little. | 你的口音开始没那么重了 |
[19:03] | Look, I didn’t come over on a boat, okay? | 听着 我不是偷渡来的 |
[19:06] | I’ve never even been to Laos. I’m from Danville, California. | 我从未去过老挝 我来自加州的丹维尔 |
[19:09] | And this whole Johnny Vong thing? | 那这强尼·王是怎么回事 |
[19:11] | No one wants to buy a real estate system | 没有人想从哈佛的工商管理硕士那 |
[19:13] | from a Harvard M.B.A., but show them an idiot | 买这个投资计划 但若是个 |
[19:15] | with a Rolls-Royce, and they’ll knock down doors. | 开着劳斯莱斯的笨蛋 他们却会买账 |
[19:17] | So I played Johnny Vong. | 所以我才扮了强尼·王 |
[19:19] | You know, people want all that Horatio Alger crap, | 大家都爱听霍雷肖·阿尔杰式[美国梦倡导者]的废话 |
[19:21] | So that’s what I give ’em. | 我就投其所好喽 |
[19:22] | Well, that and heroin. | 顺便还卖海洛因 |
[19:23] | How exactly did you know Jack Coonan? | 你到底对杰克·库南了解多少 |
[19:25] | Look, whatever you think you know, | 听着 不管你自以为掌握了多少情报 |
[19:28] | I promise you, I didn’t kill Coonan. | 我向你保证 我没杀库南 |
[19:31] | You have to believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[19:32] | Do I? Nothing about you is real. | 是吗 你的所有信息都是假的 |
[19:35] | No. | 不是的 |
[19:40] | I needed money to take the program national. | 为了把节目在全国推广 我需要资金 |
[19:43] | He needed a way to get product into the country. | 而他需要一个渠道把货弄到美国 |
[19:46] | It was stupid, but once you make a deal with the devil, | 虽然很愚蠢 但一旦你和恶魔做了交易 |
[19:50] | You belong to him. | 你就要听从他 |
[19:51] | Who do you belong to? Who are you working for? | 你要听从谁 你在为谁卖命 |
[19:53] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[19:54] | – I can protect you. – You can’t. Nobody can. | -我能保护你 -你不能 没人能 |
[19:58] | You don’t know what he’s capable of. | 你不知道他有多神通广大 |
[20:00] | You don’t believe me. Ask Jack Coonan. | 不相信 看杰克·库南就知道了 |
[20:01] | Look, Mr. Vong, I– | 听着 王先生 我 |
[20:02] | No. I’ll take my chances in prison. | 算了 我还是选择坐牢 |
[20:07] | I’d rather lose ten years of my life than all of it. | 我宁愿坐十年牢 也不想没命 |
[20:12] | Whoever he’s working for | 得罪他的老板 |
[20:13] | scares him a lot more than prison. | 比坐牢还糟糕 |
[20:15] | There has to be a way to get it out of him. | 肯定有办法能让他开口 |
[20:17] | We could force him to watch Paris Hilton videos. | 我们可以让他看帕里斯·希尔顿的视频 |
[20:19] | You want me brought up on charges? | 你想害我被告吗 |
[20:20] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[20:21] | Hey Lanie, what are you doing here? | 蕾妮 你怎么到这儿来了 |
[20:23] | Uh, it’s about the Coonan case. | 是有关库南的案子 |
[20:26] | This is Dr. Clark Murray. | 这是克拉克·默里博士 |
[20:28] | He’s a forensic pathologist. I asked him to consult. | 是个法医病理学家 我请他来协助鉴定 |
[20:32] | I’m, uh, Detective Kate Beckett. | 我是 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[20:33] | This is Richard Castle, the novelist. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 小说家 |
[20:35] | We’ve met. | 我们见过了 |
[20:40] | Note the rectangular bruising | 看到伤口周围的 |
[20:42] | around these wounds… | 矩形瘀伤了吗 |
[20:44] | Here and here… | 这里 还有这里 |
[20:46] | Caused by the hilt of the knife striking with force enough | 是用刀柄用力击打 |
[20:49] | to compress the skin. | 挤压皮肤所致 |
[20:50] | And as a result, the injuries | 结果就是 伤痕 |
[20:51] | penetrate deeper than the actual length of the blade. | 比实际刀身渗透的更深 |
[20:54] | He’s also honed his blade so fine, | 他的刀磨得很锋利 |
[20:56] | It’s brittle enough for bits to break when it strikes bone, | 所以刀碰到骨头时 是很容易断的 |
[21:00] | Which is why slivers of blade | 所以在两名死者体内 |
[21:01] | were found inside both of his victims. | 都发现刀刃碎片 |
[21:04] | We now know those slivers | 现在我们已确认这些碎片 |
[21:06] | come from the same murder weapon. | 属于同一件凶器 |
[21:09] | Wait, two victims? How many people has he killed? | 等等 两名死者 他杀了多少人 |
[21:12] | Five that we know of. | 我们知道的有五个 |
[21:14] | So we’re looking at a serial? | 那么这是连环杀人案 |
[21:15] | Well, yes and no. | 说对了一半 |
[21:17] | We believe we’re dealing with a professional, | 我们确定对方是个职业杀手 |
[21:18] | someone with extensive military training. | 接受过大量的军事训练 |
[21:21] | A contract killer? | 是雇佣杀手 |
[21:22] | I used tomographic reconstruction of Coonan’s wounds | 我对库南的伤口进行了断层重建 |
[21:25] | to generate a 3-D model of the blade used. | 做个凶器的三维模型 |
[21:29] | It’s a special operations group knife… | 这是特种作战组织用的刀 |
[21:32] | The kind favored by special forces in Gulf War one. | 尤受第一次海湾战争的特种兵的亲睐 |
[21:35] | He kills with a single blow | 死者都是一刀毙命 |
[21:38] | using these other wounds to camouflage the skill | 其他的伤口只为掩饰杀人手法 |
[21:41] | with which the initial stroke was delivered. | 这样 第一刀就无从辨别了 |
[21:45] | The very same method and the very same weapon | 和十年前的那个凶手 |
[21:48] | that the killer employed… ten years ago. | 所用的手法和凶器 完全相同 |
[21:56] | L-Lanie… | 蕾妮 |
[21:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:01] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[22:03] | there is no doubt in my mind that Jack Coonan was killed | 我敢确定 杀害杰克·库南的凶手 |
[22:08] | by the same man who murdered your mother. | 和当年杀害你母亲的 是同一个人 |
[22:23] | I am the investigator of record on this case. | 我是这个案子的负责人 |
[22:26] | You had no right to withhold evidence from me. | 你无权对我隐瞒证据 |
[22:29] | Well, what did you expect? | 那你想我怎么做 |
[22:30] | The last time Castle tried to talk to you | 上次卡塞尔试着和你谈 |
[22:32] | about your mother’s murder, you bit his head off. | 你母亲的案子时 你差点拧断他的脖子 |
[22:34] | Please, Lanie. | 别找借口 蕾妮 |
[22:35] | I noticed the wound similarity. | 我注意到了伤口很相似 |
[22:40] | I reached out to Dr. Murray. | 就找默里博士帮忙 |
[22:42] | I held off from telling you | 在证据确凿之前 |
[22:43] | until I knew the evidence was rock-solid. | 我是没有告诉你 |
[22:45] | Beckett, we came to you the moment we were sure. | 但贝克特 我们一确定就来找你了 |
[22:49] | Beckett. Can I have a word with you? | 贝克特 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[23:01] | Poor man’s painkiller. | 可怜人的止痛药 |
[23:09] | I know your mother’s murder | 我知道是因为你母亲被谋杀 |
[23:10] | was the reason you become a cop. | 你才来到警队 |
[23:13] | And I know how you almost lost yourself | 我也知道你第一次办她的案子时 |
[23:14] | trying to solve her case the first time you tried. | 几乎迷失了自我 |
[23:17] | I figured sooner or later, when you were ready, | 但我觉得只要你准备好了 不论迟早 |
[23:19] | you’d want to take another run at it. | 你会再次全力追查 |
[23:22] | I just never expected her killer to come around | 我只是没想到这个凶手会再次犯案 |
[23:24] | and sucker punch you like this. | 给你这么重的打击 |
[23:27] | Kate, listen to me. | 凯特 听我说 |
[23:29] | You’re the finest homicide | 你是我培养出的 |
[23:30] | I’ve ever trained, bar none. | 最优秀的警察 无人可比 |
[23:32] | And I want you to stay on this one, if you can. | 可以的话 我希望你能继续查下去 |
[23:35] | If you’re up to it. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[23:37] | But I wouldn’t be doing my job as your Captain | 但作为你的长官 |
[23:39] | if I didn’t ask… | 我必须问一句 |
[23:42] | Can you handle this? | 你能办好这个案子吗 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[23:51] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[23:57] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:00] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[24:20] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[24:22] | Hey, dad. | 晚上好 爸爸 |
[24:37] | So… what have you found? | 那 你发现什么了呢 |
[24:43] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[24:46] | But enough to scare you. | 但确实吓坏了你 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:51] | I didn’t sleep well that whole first year | 你从警校毕业的第一年 |
[24:53] | after you got out of the Academy. | 我没睡过一个踏实觉 |
[24:55] | I’d hear sirens in the night | 晚上我一听到警笛声 |
[24:56] | and imagine you off in the darkness someplace. | 就会想像你身处于黑暗之中 |
[25:00] | I had nightmares where it swallowed you whole. | 我做噩梦 梦到你被黑夜吞噬 |
[25:08] | Dad, I don’t want to lose this one. | 爸爸 我不想错过这个机会 |
[25:13] | Your mother always said that life… | 你妈妈经常说 生活中 |
[25:15] | never delivers anything that we can’t handle. | 没有我们面对不了的事 |
[25:18] | I mean, she lived by that, you know? | 她一生都坚信这点 |
[25:21] | Called it Johanna’s immutable law of the universe. | 这是约翰娜永恒不变的生活法则 |
[25:25] | And for years, I thought she was wrong… | 有几年 我认为她错了 |
[25:29] | because I couldn’t handle losing her. | 因为我无法面对失去她 |
[25:31] | Now… | 现在 |
[25:33] | I can almost hear her whisper, | 我几乎能听到她在轻语 |
[25:35] | “I told you so.” | 我说过的 |
[25:37] | Four of mom’s favorite words. | 妈妈最爱的四个字 |
[25:40] | Look… | 听我说 |
[25:42] | She was a devout believer in the truth, | 她对真相坚信不疑 |
[25:44] | and if she were here right now, | 如果她现在在这里 |
[25:45] | she’d tell you, the truth can never hurt you. | 她会告诉你 真相绝对无法伤害你 |
[25:48] | You know, this may be your mother’s way | 可能是你妈妈通过这种方式 |
[25:51] | of reaching out to you, Katie… | 在帮助你 凯蒂 |
[25:54] | and reminding you that the truth… | 她在提醒你 真相 |
[25:57] | is still your weapon to wield, | 仍是你手中的武器 |
[26:00] | not theirs. | 而非他们的 |
[26:09] | Hey. | 晚上好 |
[26:10] | Hey. | 晚上好 |
[26:11] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | Hang in there, kiddo. | 坚持住 孩子 |
[26:20] | Thank you, Martha. | 谢谢 玛莎 |
[26:21] | Leftovers in the fridge. Upstairs if you need us. | 饭菜在冰箱里 如果需要到楼上找我们 |
[26:27] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[26:31] | I will do anything that you need, | 只要你需要 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[26:33] | including nothing, | 包括什么都不做 |
[26:34] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你需要我这么做的话 |
[26:37] | What I want is to find my mother’s killer. | 我想要找出杀害我母亲的凶手 |
[26:41] | Well, then we need to break Johnny Vong. | 那我们得撬开强尼·王的嘴 |
[26:44] | So let’s break him. | 那就动手吧 |
[26:48] | I owe you an apology, Mr. Vong. | 我得向你道歉 王先生 |
[26:51] | Apparently in my haste, | 因为过于匆忙 |
[26:52] | I forgot to read you your Miranda rights. | 忘了告诉你你所享有的权利 |
[26:54] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[26:55] | No! I remember distinctly. You read them to me. | 不 我记得很清楚 你告诉我了 |
[26:58] | And I waived them all. You did. She did. | 但我都放弃了 你说过 她说过 |
[27:01] | You remember right? | 你肯定记得 对吧 |
[27:02] | Sorry, man. It’s a rookie mistake. | 抱歉 老兄 犯了个低级的错误 |
[27:04] | What? No, wait. You can’t–you can’t do this. | 不 等等 你们不能这么做 |
[27:07] | If I walk out of here now, | 如果我现在走出去了 |
[27:08] | he’ll think I’m cooperating with the cops. | 他会以为我在和警方合作 |
[27:09] | I’ll be dead by morning. | 我就死翘翘了 |
[27:14] | Yes, you will. | 对 没错 |
[27:16] | Or you can tell me who you’re working for, | 或者告诉我你在替谁做事 |
[27:19] | and I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[27:26] | Dick Coonan. | 迪克·库南 |
[27:29] | I work for Dick. | 我替迪克做事 |
[27:31] | You’re telling me | 你是说 |
[27:32] | Jack Coonan’s brother is a drug trafficker? | 杰克·库南的哥哥是个毒贩 |
[27:35] | He comes off like Jimmy Carter, | 他装的像吉米·卡特[美国第39位总统] |
[27:36] | but it was all a scam | 但其实那些都是骗局 |
[27:38] | to funnel money to the Warlords with the poppy fields. | 只为凑钱给种罂粟的军阀 |
[27:40] | Sure, he built a few schools, | 没错 他是建了几所学校 |
[27:42] | uh, so he had pictures for his donors, | 以此对捐赠者有个交代 |
[27:43] | but, you know, most of the money funded his cartel. | 但大部分资金都流入到毒品买卖里了 |
[27:46] | So he had access to all the dope he wanted. | 所以只要是想要的毒品 他都能搞到 |
[27:49] | He just needed a way of getting it into the country. | 他只是需要一个渠道把货弄到国内来 |
[27:51] | You couldn’t get an aspirin from Kabul to New York | 自911以后 要想神不知鬼不觉地 |
[27:53] | without somebody knowing about it, not since 9/11. | 从喀布尔弄粒阿司匹林到纽约 都很难 |
[27:55] | All I had to do | 我要做的 |
[27:56] | was let him package the drugs at my factory in Hong Kong. | 是让他在我香港的工厂里装货 |
[28:00] | He’d pick up the dirty shipments | 一过海关 |
[28:01] | once they cleared customs. | 他就来接货 |
[28:02] | And he had the Latin Kings put it on the street. | 然后再让拉丁之王拿去卖 |
[28:04] | Perfect system. | 天衣无缝 |
[28:05] | Well, perfect until Trucho caught a case of stupid | 百密一疏的是 朱雀一时犯傻 |
[28:07] | and started selling in the Westies’ territory. | 竟然把毒品拿到西部联盟的地盘卖 |
[28:09] | And then that’s what brought Jack sniffing around. | 于是他们就派杰克四处查探 |
[28:11] | Jack threatened to give him to the feds | 杰克威胁他 如果他不收手 |
[28:13] | unless he quit. | 就把事捅到联调局 |
[28:14] | – So Dick killed his own brother – Oh, no. | -杰克杀了他的亲大哥 -不是 |
[28:17] | Jack had been with the Westies a long time. | 杰克在西部联盟这么久 |
[28:20] | He’d grown eyes in the back of his head. | 他脑袋后面可都长着眼睛 |
[28:22] | Dick hired a professional. | 迪克雇了个职业杀手 |
[28:25] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字 |
[28:27] | Uh, he called him Rathborne. | 他叫他拉斯伯恩 |
[28:29] | How do I find him? | 怎样找他 |
[28:33] | Ask Dick Coonan. | 去问迪克·库南 |
[28:44] | So… Any, uh, progress | 案子进展如何 |
[28:47] | on the son of a bitch who killed my brother? | 查出杀害我大哥的凶手了吗 |
[28:49] | We’re close. | 就快找到了 |
[28:49] | We think that Jack was killed after Rourke asked him | 警方认为杰克被杀是因为 |
[28:52] | to hunt down a drug dealer. | 洛克派他去查一个毒贩 |
[28:53] | Turns out the Westies have done a pretty good job | 看来西部联盟这几年在毒品战上 |
[28:55] | with the war on drugs these past few years. | 守卫的是相当严密 |
[28:57] | Talk about zero tolerance. | 一点也不容许 |
[28:58] | The punishment for dealing drugs in their neighborhood | 在他们的地盘兜售毒品 |
[29:01] | is death. | 死路一条 |
[29:01] | But when he tracked down this dealer, | 但当他查探到那个毒贩 |
[29:04] | for some reason, Jack didn’t have the heart to kill him. | 因为某种原因 杰克没有狠心杀了他 |
[29:09] | That is so Jacky. | 典型的杰克式做法 |
[29:11] | He always led with his chin. | 他总是冒冒失失 |
[29:12] | He went through life like he was expecting to | 好像他这一生 都在期盼着 |
[29:15] | win the good sportsman award on trophy night. | 能获得最佳运动员奖 |
[29:16] | Cut the crap, Coonan. | 少废话 库南 |
[29:20] | We know all about your heroin triangle– | 对你的毒品金三角 我们一清二楚 |
[29:23] | Afghanistan, Hong Kong… | 阿富汗 香港 |
[29:26] | New York. | 纽约 |
[29:28] | And we also know that you hired an assassin | 我们还知道 你雇了杀手 |
[29:30] | named Rathborne | 名叫拉斯伯恩 |
[29:31] | to kill your brother before he went to | 你命他在你哥哥向联调局告密前 |
[29:33] | the feds about you. | 将他灭口 |
[29:43] | Prove it. | 拿出证据来 |
[30:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:07] | Ten years since we came home | 已经十年了 那天我们回到家 |
[30:10] | and found that Detective waiting for us. | 发现有位警察在等我们 |
[30:14] | Ten years since we crossed that yellow tape | 我和父亲跨过警戒线 走进那条小巷 |
[30:18] | and went into that alley. | 已经十年了 |
[30:19] | And every time I cross the tape at a crime scene, | 每次走过犯罪现场的警戒线 |
[30:21] | I think of that night. | 我都会想起那晚 |
[30:24] | That’s what makes you such a good cop. | 也正因为这样你才成为了一名好警察 |
[30:31] | What if I let her down? | 如果我让母亲失望了呢 |
[30:40] | Do you know why I chose you | 你知道为什么我选择你 |
[30:41] | as my inspiration for Nikki Heat? | 作为妮基·希特的创作原型 |
[30:44] | No. Why? | 不知道 为什么 |
[30:47] | Because you’re tall. | 因为你个子高 |
[30:53] | Now go in there and do your job. | 现在进去吧 做好你的工作 |
[30:57] | I have forensic accountants | 司法会计正在 |
[30:59] | digging through your organization, Mr. Coonan. | 审查你的公司 库南先生 |
[31:01] | If there’s evidence of heroin trafficking, | 只要有买卖海洛因的蛛丝马迹 |
[31:04] | they will find it. | 他们就会找到 |
[31:05] | But that’s not your biggest problem right now. | 但现在这还不是你最大的问题 |
[31:09] | Hiring an assassin like Rathborne | 雇用拉斯伯恩这样的杀手 |
[31:11] | shows premeditation, | 表明你是有预谋的 |
[31:12] | and that makes this a special circumstance case. | 也使现在的情形显得很特殊 |
[31:15] | Which qualifies you for the needle. | 注射死亡你都有资格排上 |
[31:19] | Now I am willing to take | 现在我可以把这个 |
[31:21] | the special circumstance allegations off the table | 特殊情形暂摆一边 |
[31:26] | if you give me Rathborne. | 只要你供出拉斯伯恩 |
[31:28] | The only special circumstance here, Detective, | 现在唯一特殊的情形 探长 |
[31:31] | is your complete lack of evidence against me. | 就是你找不到足够的证据起诉我 |
[31:36] | I have Johnny Vong. | 我有强尼·王做证人 |
[31:39] | The guy with the phony accent and the real estate scam? | 那个假装有口音 搞房地产骗局的家伙吗 |
[31:45] | Is that the best you can do? | 这就是你最拿得出手的证据吗 |
[31:49] | Are you really willing to bet your life | 你真情愿拿自己的性命赌 |
[31:51] | that Vong can’t hold his mud, Mr. Coonan? | 强尼的守口如瓶吗 库南先生 |
[31:54] | Give me the killer, and I will put the D.A. in the mood | 交出杀手 我会跟检查官求情 |
[31:57] | for a second-degree plea. | 对你只提出二级起诉 |
[32:01] | When we first met, | 我们初次见面时 |
[32:03] | you told me you’d been on the other side of this. | 你告诉我 你也有类似的经历 |
[32:06] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[32:08] | Now… could that be why you seem so eager | 那么这个是不是你现在急于 |
[32:13] | to get your hands on this myterious assassin? | 想抓到这个神秘杀手的原因 |
[32:16] | Because if I had to guess, | 因为我不得不这样猜想 |
[32:18] | I’d say that someone close to you was murdered, | 你的亲人被谋杀了 |
[32:21] | and you think Rathborne had something to do with it. | 你觉得拉斯伯恩就是那个凶手 |
[32:25] | But I don’t have to guess, do I? | 看来我连猜想都不必了 |
[32:29] | Because it’s all over your face. | 因为你的表情说明了一切 |
[32:33] | That still doesn’t change the fact that you’re guilty of murder. | 这并不会改变你的谋杀罪名成立 |
[32:37] | Maybe not. | 也许会改变 |
[32:39] | But for the low, low price of transactional immunity, | 我为罪行豁免权付出的小小代价就是 |
[32:44] | I can give you the closure you’ve been seeking. | 我给你想要的答案 |
[32:48] | You get Rathborne, and I walk. | 拉斯伯恩交给你 我被释放 |
[32:52] | And that, Detective, is my final offer. | 探长 这是我给你的最后机会 |
[32:57] | Transactional immunity, Paul, | 罪行豁免权 保罗 |
[32:59] | and I’m inclined to give it to him. | 我倾向于同意 |
[33:01] | Rathborne has killed five that we know of, | 据我们现在所知 拉斯伯恩已经杀了五个人 |
[33:04] | including the mother of one of my people. | 其中一名还是我手下的母亲 |
[33:07] | It’s one of our own, Paul. | 这可关系到我们的自己人 保罗 |
[33:09] | I remember that used to mean something in this town. | 我记得以前这对市里来说是重要的 |
[33:18] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[33:20] | He went for it. The district attorney | 他同意了 地方检查官 |
[33:22] | is gonna offer Coonan immunity if he gives us Rathborne. | 将给库南豁免权 只要他交出拉斯伯恩 |
[33:24] | I hope you know what the hell you’re doing. | 我希望你明白自己到底在做什么 |
[33:28] | Describe him. | 描述一下他什么样子 |
[33:29] | About my height. | 和我差不多高 |
[33:31] | Just so average, he’s almost invisible. | 看上去很普通 一点也不出众 |
[33:34] | How did you meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[33:36] | We were in the service together. | 我们一起服过兵役 |
[33:38] | They said he’d been killed | 大家都说他 |
[33:39] | back in a training exercise in ’95. | 在95年的训练演习中死了 |
[33:41] | But then about a year ago, I’m sitting at a bar | 但是大约一年前 我在一家酒吧 |
[33:45] | and I glance across, and I’m looking at a ghost. | 一眼望过去 就看到了他这个鬼魂 |
[33:48] | Turns out he’d actually been recruited back then, not killed, | 原来那时他没死 是被招募了 |
[33:51] | to do… | 去做一些 |
[33:52] | Well, the bad stuff that governments like to deny. | 政府不愿意出面承认的勾当 |
[33:56] | How’d you hire him? | 你是怎样雇用他的 |
[33:57] | He’d given me the number | 他给了我电话号码 |
[33:58] | to his answering service in the Caymans. | 那是他在开曼群岛的代接电话 |
[34:00] | And then they provided me | 然后他们给了我一个 |
[34:01] | with a single-use e-mail address, | 一次性的邮件地址 |
[34:02] | a numbered account. | 还有账号 |
[34:04] | E-mailed him the name of his target, | 我发邮件告诉他们目标的姓名 |
[34:05] | wired him the money and waited. | 电汇 然后等着就行了 |
[34:07] | Okay, here’s the deal– | 好的 现在这样做 |
[34:10] | You’re gonna contact Rathborne with a contract on Vong. | 你联系拉斯伯恩 刺杀目标是王 |
[34:14] | You’re gonna tell him that the police are taking him | 你告诉他警方会押解王 |
[34:16] | to the D.A.’s office for a deposition, | 去地方检查官的办公室提供证词 |
[34:18] | that he can’t make it there alive. | 他的任务就是不留活口 |
[34:19] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不是这样操作的 |
[34:21] | He wants his money up front. It’s 100 grand, nonnegotiable. | 先付钱他才会下手 10万美金 没得商量 |
[34:25] | 100 grand? The city is never gonna agree to that. | 10万 这点上头可没办法同意 |
[34:28] | Look, you want to catch her killer, | 如果你要抓住杀害她的凶手 |
[34:30] | the price is 100 grand. | 代价就是10万 |
[34:31] | I can’t just shoot that kind of money out into space | 我可不能把这么多钱扔到 |
[34:33] | without any hope of getting it back. | 可能收不回来的无底洞 |
[34:35] | You can’t. I can. This one’s on me. | 你不能 我可以 这笔钱算我的 |
[34:37] | – Castle! – Do we have a deal? | -卡塞尔 -就这么说定了 |
[34:39] | We do… | 好 |
[34:41] | but my client’s immunity kicks in | 我客户的豁免权 |
[34:43] | the moment Rathborne accepts the contract, | 从拉斯伯恩接受刺杀任务那一刻生效 |
[34:44] | once the wire transfer is complete. | 只要电汇一完成就行 |
[34:53] | As soon as Rathborne takes the job, | 只要拉斯伯恩接下这笔生意 |
[34:55] | your part is done. | 就没你什么事了 |
[34:57] | – And I walk? – And you walk. | -我就可以走了吗 -你可以走了 |
[35:03] | Rathborne has taken the bait. | 拉斯伯恩已经上钩了 |
[35:05] | Now for today’s performance, the role of Johnny Vong | 今天的任务中 强尼·王 |
[35:08] | will be played by officer Clayton Lee. | 将由警官克莱顿·李扮演 |
[35:10] | We are about to die, salute you. | 做好殉职准备 敬礼 |
[35:12] | Ryan and Esposito will escort Lee to the D.A.’s office | 莱恩和埃斯波西托护送李去地检办公室 |
[35:15] | via a prearranged route. | 所经过的路程都是安排好的 |
[35:17] | We’ll have plainclothes in place on every corner and mid-block, | 每个街角和道路中段都有便衣 |
[35:21] | and there’ll also be air support, | 还会有空警支援 |
[35:23] | – for what it’s worth. – Not a whole lot. | -物尽其用 -机会不多 |
[35:25] | No one even know what Rathborne looks like. | 没人知道拉斯伯恩长什么样 |
[35:27] | He shouldn’t be too hard to spot. | 锁定目标应该不会太难 |
[35:28] | Yeah, he’ll be the one who’s trying to kill you. | 是的 他就是那个想干掉你的人 |
[35:31] | All right, let’s go, everybody. | 我们出发吧 |
[35:33] | Be advised, we are southbound Lafayette | 请注意 我们向南往拉斐特街 |
[35:36] | approaching Worth. | 向渥什街靠近 |
[35:37] | Roger on Worth. | 收到 渥什街 |
[35:38] | Let me know when you clear the intersection. | 确认交叉路口没问题了就告诉我 |
[35:40] | We’re through the intersection. | 通过交叉路口 |
[35:41] | Continuing eastbound Worth. | 渥什街继续向东行 |
[35:43] | It’s a solid plan. | 计划很周详的 |
[35:46] | We’re entering the parking garage. | 我们进入了停车场 |
[35:52] | Eyes out. | 要注意了 |
[35:53] | This guy’s supposed to like close-up work. | 这个家伙似乎喜欢近距离下手 |
[36:15] | Be advised. We are now on foot. | 请注意 我们已经下车了 |
[36:26] | Rathborne’s making his move. | 拉斯伯恩行动了 |
[36:34] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[36:35] | Drop it! Drop it! Don’t move! | 扔下枪 不准动 |
[36:37] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你们发什么神经 |
[36:40] | It’s a phone. | 只是手机 |
[36:41] | Disregard. Disregard. It’s not him. | 解除警报 不是他 |
[36:44] | We must have spooked him. Rathborne didn’t show. | 我们打草惊蛇了 拉斯伯恩没有出现 |
[37:05] | I let her down. | 我还是让母亲失望了 |
[37:08] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[37:09] | Rathborne’s in the wind. | 拉斯伯恩影儿都没见 |
[37:10] | Dick Coonan’s about to walk. | 迪克·库南马上要被释放 |
[37:15] | I missed something. | 有些地方肯定疏忽了 |
[37:16] | Could’ve been me. | 也许是我疏忽了 |
[37:19] | Rathborne could’ve checked the routing number, | 拉斯伯恩可能追查了账号 |
[37:20] | realized the money was coming from my account, not Dick’s. | 发现钱是我汇的 而不是迪克 |
[37:24] | I was arrogant. | 我真是太自大了 |
[37:25] | I didn’t think you were arrogant, Castle. | 我可不这么想 卡塞尔 |
[37:27] | I thought what you did was sweet. | 我觉得你做得实在是太体贴了 |
[37:29] | – And I will pay you back as – Negative, ghostrider. | -我会把钱还你的 -不用了 幽灵骑士 |
[37:31] | Small price to pay | 这只是为了抓住 |
[37:32] | for a shot at your mother’s killer. | 谋害你母亲凶手的小小代价 |
[37:38] | Her killer? | 杀害她的凶手 |
[37:39] | What? | 什么 |
[37:41] | Coonan said it was 100 grand to catch her killer. | 库南说需要10万抓住杀害她的凶手 |
[37:45] | And you never told him it was your mother that was murdered. | 但是你从没跟他说被杀的是你母亲 |
[37:48] | There was no Rathborne. That was just a cover. | 从来就没有拉斯伯恩 你编了一个来脱身 |
[37:51] | It was you. | 杀手就是你 |
[37:56] | Clever girl. | 真是聪明啊 |
[38:01] | All right. | 好啦 |
[38:03] | Now here’s what’s gonna happen. | 现在听我的 |
[38:05] | We’re just gonna stroll on over to the elevator together, | 我们一起慢慢走到电梯那里 |
[38:09] | nice and easy. | 很简单的 |
[38:12] | That’ll never happen. | 你不会得逞的 |
[38:14] | You make a sound, you attempt a signal, | 你出声或是打个暗号 |
[38:17] | you so much as clear your throat, | 只要是清清喉咙 |
[38:19] | and I’ll put a round in this man’s liver. | 我就对着他的肝来一下 |
[38:21] | And he will die slowly and in considerable pain. | 他会在剧痛中慢慢死去 |
[38:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:36] | What, no pithy remarks from the peanut gallery? | 现在观众没有言简意赅的话要说吗 |
[38:39] | Not so funny facing your own death, is it? | 作家亲自面对死亡没什么好玩的吧 |
[38:42] | I don’t know, Dick. You tell me. | 我不知道 迪克 不如你告诉我吧 |
[38:45] | Last time I checked, this was a police station. | 据我所知 这里可是警察局 |
[38:48] | You knew before I arrested you, didn’t you? | 我抓你之前 你就知道了 对吗 |
[38:50] | You knew my mom was your victim. | 你知道我母亲是被你杀的 |
[38:52] | It wasn’t personal, okay? She was just another job. | 不涉及个人问题 只不过是活儿 |
[38:55] | She was my mother. Who hired you to kill her? | 她可是我的母亲 谁雇你杀她的 |
[38:59] | Forget it. You’ll never touch ’em. | 算了吧 你永远不可能抓到他们 |
[39:01] | – They’ll bury you. – Tell me who. | -他们会先把你给解决了 -告诉我 是谁 |
[39:03] | No. No. No! Sir! | 不要 长官 |
[39:05] | – I need him alive. – That’s right. You do need me. | -我需要他活着 -没错 你的确需要 |
[39:08] | Now back him off, or Castle dies. | 让他闪开 否则卡塞尔死定了 |
[39:10] | Sir, back off please. | 长官 请退开 |
[39:14] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[39:16] | You want to learn who ordered the hit on your mommy? | 你想知道谁雇我杀了你老妈 |
[39:18] | You better make sure I make it outta here. | 最好让我离开这里 |
[39:28] | Roy… please. | 罗伊 求你了 |
[39:35] | That’s right Roy. Nice and easy. | 这就对了 很简单的 |
[39:38] | Nice and easy. | 这很容易 |
[39:55] | Come on! | 别死 |
[40:01] | Stay with me. | 不要死 |
[40:02] | Three. Four. Come on. Stay with me. | 三 四 不要死啊 |
[40:06] | No. Come on. Stay with me. | 不要死 振作点 |
[40:08] | One. Two.Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 |
[40:57] | Oh. Montgomery’s post-incident evaluation. | 蒙哥马利写的事件报告 |
[41:00] | You come off like Steven Seagal. | 你的表现像极了史蒂文·席格[动作男星] |
[41:02] | Should I be flattered or insulted? | 你是恭维我 还是拿我开涮 |
[41:05] | Both. | 都有 |
[41:09] | I didn’t know what you felt like, | 我不知道你现在想吃什么 |
[41:10] | so… I got sushi, | 所以我买了寿司 |
[41:14] | I got some italian, got some thai, | 意大利菜 泰国菜 |
[41:17] | and I grabbed some hot dogs | 还买了些热狗 |
[41:20] | It wasn’t your fault, you know. | 弄成这样不是你的错 |
[41:30] | I overstepped. | 我拖累你了 |
[41:33] | I came down here to say that I was sorry | 我来是为了要说对不起 |
[41:36] | and that I’m through. | 然后我就不来了 |
[41:40] | I can’t shadow you anymore. If it wasn’t for me– | 我不能再跟着你转了 如果不是因为我 |
[41:42] | If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve never | 如果不是你 我永远不会 |
[41:44] | found my mom’s killer. | 查出杀害我妈妈的凶手 |
[41:46] | And someday soon, | 很快就有这么一天 |
[41:48] | I’m gonna find the sons of bitches | 我会抓到那个指使 |
[41:49] | who had Coonan kill her. | 库南杀害我妈妈的混蛋 |
[41:52] | And I’d like you around when I do. | 当我抓住凶手时 我希望你能看到 |
[41:56] | And if you tell anyone what I’m about to say, | 如果你告诉任何人 我接下来所说的话 |
[41:58] | there’s gonna be another shooting, | 我会干掉你 |
[41:59] | but… I’ve gotten used to you pulling my pigtails. | 你的耍花枪我很受用 |
[42:06] | I have a hard job, Castle, | 我的工作不轻松 卡塞尔 |
[42:08] | and having you around makes it a little more fun. | 有你在这儿 可以让工作多些乐趣 |
[42:17] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会帮你保守这个秘密 |