时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people: | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:02] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration. | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | -And I’ve found mine. -Detective Kate Beckett. | -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:20] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:25] | Like Starsky and Hutch. Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:27] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:30] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[00:31] | Sophie, are you in there? | 苏菲 你在里面吗 |
[00:33] | Sophie, the procession starts in 15 minutes. | 苏菲 还有15分钟就队伍就要出发了 |
[00:36] | If that girl ruins your wedding– | 如果那个女孩毁了你的婚礼 |
[00:37] | I’m not worried about the wedding, mother. | 我不是担心婚礼 妈妈 |
[00:39] | I’m worried about Sophie. | 我担心苏菲 |
[00:41] | If I had as much champagne as she did last night, | 若昨晚我也像她那样喝那么多香槟 |
[00:44] | I’d probably be late for February. | 我铁定要迟到 |
[00:47] | Can you open this door for us? It’s an emergency. Please. | 能帮忙打开这门吗 很紧急 |
[00:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:56] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[00:58] | The bed hasn’t been slept in. | 床没动过 |
[01:04] | She’s not in the bathroom. | 也不在洗手间 |
[01:05] | Go and see if her dress is still here. | 看她的礼服还在不在 |
[01:15] | Make sure it’s nice and tight. | 绑结实点儿 |
[01:17] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[01:18] | What on earth are you two doing? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[01:21] | Research. | 做研究 |
[01:22] | Dad has Nikki Heat duct-taped to a chair | 老爸在下一章里写道 妮基·希特 |
[01:24] | in his next chapter, | 被胶带绑在了椅子上 |
[01:25] | and he doesn’t know how to get her out of it. | 他不知道该怎样让她逃脱 |
[01:26] | I thought, what better way to figure it out | 我想 最好的办法 |
[01:28] | than to get into the mind of my character. | 莫过于从她的角度来思考 |
[01:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:31] | I suppose you could just use your imagination. | 我觉得你完全可以凭想象力 |
[01:33] | Well, I want it to be authentic. Hands. | 我希望写逼真一点 还有手 |
[01:38] | Well, hurry taping up your father. | 赶紧绑好你爸爸 |
[01:39] | We don’t want to be late. | 我们可不能迟到了 |
[01:42] | Oh, God. I can’t believe I just said that. | 完了 说漏嘴了 |
[01:43] | Where are you two off to? | 你们要去干嘛 |
[01:45] | Gram’s got a dress rehearsal. I thought I’d go watch. | 奶奶要参加彩排 我想去看 |
[01:46] | Watch me | 是看我 |
[01:47] | or watch the adorable delivery boy in the second act? | 还是第二场那个送外卖的帅小伙 |
[01:52] | Too tight? | 紧不紧 |
[01:54] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[01:55] | And you’re sure about your mouth? | 你确定要把嘴封上吗 |
[01:56] | Like I said, authentic. | 我说过了 要逼真 |
[02:03] | Nod if you’re okay. | 可以就点头 |
[02:04] | Okay. We’re off, and after, we might go shopping. | 好 出发 完事后可能会去购物 |
[02:07] | So… | 所以 |
[02:09] | You don’t mind, right? | 你不介意 对吧 |
[02:12] | Oh, come on, dad. | 别这样 老爸 |
[02:13] | We both know you’d have no respect for me if I didn’t. | 要是我不拿 你就不关心我了 |
[02:15] | Have fun and good luck. | 玩得愉快 祝你好运 |
[02:18] | I don’t know where she gets it from. Honestly, I don’t. | 我不知道她从哪儿学的 真不知道 |
[02:22] | – Bye – Adios. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:45] | Victim is Sophie Ronson, 35. | 死者是苏菲·朗森 35岁 |
[02:48] | She’s in from LA for the wedding. | 从洛杉矶来参加婚礼 |
[02:49] | Was she a guest? | 是客人吗 |
[02:50] | Mnh-mnh. Bridesmaid. | 不是 伴娘 |
[02:54] | The bride came looking | 朗森小姐没去做妆发 |
[02:55] | when Ms. Ronson didn’t show up for her hair and makeup. | 新娘就过来查看 |
[02:58] | Found her stuffed in that armoire. | 结果在大衣橱里发现了她 |
[03:01] | What do you see? | 有什么发现 |
[03:03] | Preliminary cause is asphyxiation. | 初步分析死者为窒息而死 |
[03:05] | And from the way her windpipe is crushed, | 从气管的扭曲形状来看 |
[03:07] | I’d say the killer choked her from behind. | 凶手是从死者身后行凶 |
[03:09] | We’ve got contusions on her throat, | 咽喉处有挫伤 |
[03:11] | one of her earrings is missing. | 一只耳环不见踪影 |
[03:13] | It looks like it was yanked from her lobe. | 像是被从耳垂扯下 |
[03:16] | We searched the room. The earring’s not here. | 搜遍了房间 也没发现耳环 |
[03:19] | Get CSU to print out a picture | 通知鉴证组 打印出耳环的照片 |
[03:20] | so that uniforms can start searching the hotel. | 这样同事可在整个酒店范围搜寻 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[03:24] | Based on temperature and lividity, | 从室温和尸斑来看 |
[03:26] | I’d say between 3:00 and 5:00 am this morning. | 我估计是凌晨三点到五点之间 |
[03:29] | – Thank you. – Hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:31] | Let’s talk to hotel security. | 去和酒店保安人员谈谈 |
[03:32] | I want to see surveillance tapes | 我要看监视录像 |
[03:33] | and a list of all registered hotel guests. | 所有登记入住的客人名单 |
[03:35] | And get records for her room phone and her cell. | 死者手机及房间电话的通话记录 |
[03:37] | I’m on it. | 马上去办 |
[03:38] | Hotel says only one key card was issued to the victim. | 酒店方面说只给了死者一张房卡 |
[03:41] | It was last used to enter the victim’s room at 3:18 am. | 这张卡最后一次使用是在凌晨3点18分 |
[03:43] | Okay, well, that coincides with time of death. | 和死亡时间吻合 |
[03:45] | Where are the bride and groom? | 新娘和新郎在哪儿 |
[03:46] | Bridal suite at the end of the hall. | 婚礼套房 在大厅尽头 |
[03:47] | Uh, Greg And Kyra. | 叫格雷格和凯拉 |
[03:49] | Okay, have uniforms assemble the wedding guests | 让同事召集参加婚礼的所有客人 |
[03:51] | in the bar to be interviewed. | 到酒吧间 接受询问 |
[03:52] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔在哪儿 |
[03:53] | I don’t know. Figured the death of a bridesmaid | 不知道 调查伴娘的死因 |
[03:55] | would be right up his alley. | 正适合他干 |
[03:57] | He heard “wedding” and probably got cold feet? | 他可能听到”婚礼” 就临阵退缩了 |
[04:20] | When was the last time that you saw Sophie? | 最后见到苏菲是什么时候 |
[04:23] | At the rehearsal dinner last night. | 在昨晚的预演晚宴上 |
[04:26] | I don’t even think I talked to her. | 我好像都没跟她说话 |
[04:29] | She came all this way for us, | 她为了我们 一路赶过来 |
[04:30] | and I don’t think I even said hello. | 我甚至都没跟她打招呼 |
[04:32] | It’s not your fault, Kyra. It was a crazy day. | 这不是你的错 凯拉 昨天太忙乱了 |
[04:35] | Did you talk to her after I went up to bed? | 我去睡觉后 你们聊过吗 |
[04:38] | No. You know how uncle Teddy is. | 没有 你知道泰迪叔叔这个人的 |
[04:40] | He wouldn’t let me leave without doing tequila shots. | 在没喝倒之前他是不会放我走的 |
[04:43] | I escaped up to my room around 1:00. | 大约1点的时候 我溜回了房间 |
[04:45] | I’m not sure if Sophie was still at the bar. | 我不知道苏菲是否还在酒吧间 |
[04:47] | The two of you weren’t in the same room last night? | 昨晚你们不在同一间房吗 |
[04:49] | No. | 不在 |
[04:50] | It’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. | 婚礼前见新娘会带来霉运 |
[04:54] | Is there anything else you can tell me about Sophie? | 关于苏菲 我还有些问题 |
[04:57] | Was she in a relationship? Did she have any enemies? | 她是否在恋爱 有没有仇人 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[05:01] | She lived in LA, and we– we were never super close. | 她在洛杉矶 我们并不是十分亲密 |
[05:05] | Sophie introduced us. | 是苏菲介绍我们认识的 |
[05:07] | She’s the reason we’re together. | 因为她 我们才能在一起 |
[05:09] | So when we were planning the wedding, | 所以我们准备婚礼的时候 |
[05:11] | we thought she should be there. | 就想到应该把她请来 |
[05:12] | But the engagement party was the first time we’d seen her | 好几年了 订婚晚宴才第一次见到她 |
[05:14] | in a couple of years, and now she’s dead. | 而她现在却死了 |
[05:18] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会做这样的事呢 |
[05:21] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[05:23] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:24] | Thanks, Joe. That’s great. | 谢谢 乔 太好了 |
[05:27] | Hotel security? | 酒店安保部门吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. They do background checks on all their employees. | 是的 他们调查了所有员工的信息 |
[05:30] | Seemed pretty sure there wasn’t a killer among them, | 很确定凶手不在其中 |
[05:32] | but he gave me the list. | 不过还是给了我名单 |
[05:34] | He’s also pulling the surveillance tapes. | 还在调监控录像 |
[05:36] | Good news is, the elevators are all wired. Bad news is, | 好消息是 电梯的摄像头都在运作 |
[05:38] | the stairwells and hallways aren’t. | 坏消息是楼梯和走廊的没有 |
[05:41] | Oh, look who it is. | 看这是谁呀 |
[05:42] | We were about to send out a search party. Where you been? | 我们正准备派搜索队呢 你到哪儿去了 |
[05:44] | Uh, I got a little tied up with work. | 我在忙着写小说 |
[05:47] | – Which way to the crime scene? – Sixth floor. | -犯罪现场在哪儿 -六楼 |
[05:49] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. Hey. | -谢谢 -不客气 喂 |
[05:51] | Bro… is that duct tape on your pants? | 兄弟 你裤子上的是胶带吗 |
[05:56] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[06:01] | So a bridesmaid, huh? | 死者是伴娘 |
[06:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:05] | Wouldn’t get caught dead in that dress? | 不会是穿着礼服被杀害的吧 |
[06:07] | They’re actually not that bad. | 其实也没那么差劲 |
[06:08] | A subtle mauve chiffon. | 是条淡紫色的雪纺纱裙 |
[06:10] | Dude, really? Mauve? | 兄弟 真的吗 淡紫色的 |
[06:11] | What? I have sisters. | 怎么啦 我有姐妹的 |
[06:13] | You should’ve seen their dresses–hideous. | 你该看看她们的礼服 奇丑无比 |
[06:15] | Ah, bridesmaid dresses are supposed to be hideous. | 伴娘的礼服本来就该丑一些 |
[06:17] | Really, why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[06:18] | So that the bride looks more beautiful in comparison. | 那样的话 对比起来新娘就漂亮多啦 |
[06:20] | Ah, see? | 看到没 |
[06:21] | Not a woman alive who doesn’t think about her wedding day, | 每个女人都会想象她的婚礼 |
[06:24] | not even Kate Beckett. | 连凯特·贝克特也不例外 |
[06:25] | Tell me you never tore a picture of a wedding gown | 别告诉我 你从没从杂志上剪下 |
[06:27] | out of a magazine. | 中意的婚纱 |
[06:28] | I’ve never torn a picture of a wedding gown out of a magazine. | 我从没从杂志上剪过婚纱 |
[06:33] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[06:34] | – She’s lying. – Mm-hmm. | -她在撒谎 -赞成 |
[06:44] | So who’s the unlucky bride? | 倒霉的新娘是哪位 |
[06:46] | Uh, her name is… | 她叫 |
[06:49] | Kyra? | 凯拉 |
[06:55] | Rick? | 里克 |
[06:59] | Rick Castle. | 里克·卡塞尔 |
[07:01] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 |
[07:02] | That would be an understatement. | 可不仅仅是认识 |
[07:17] | I read somewhere that you were working with the police, | 我看到报道说 你跟着警方做事 |
[07:19] | But I-I never would’ve expected to… | 但做梦也想不到 |
[07:22] | How long has it been? | 多久没见了 |
[07:23] | – Too long. – You look exactly the same. | -太久了 -你一点都没变 |
[07:27] | And you’ve improved. | 你变漂亮了 |
[07:29] | You always did know how to turn a phrase. | 你总是很会说话 |
[07:33] | This is… | 这真是 |
[07:35] | So surreal. | 太像做梦了 |
[07:37] | It’s my wedding day, | 今天是我结婚的日子 |
[07:39] | and you…show up. | 而你却出现了 |
[07:44] | Castle, Lanie’s got something for us. | 卡塞尔 蕾妮有新发现 |
[07:45] | I’ll catch up. | 我会过去的 |
[07:49] | Hmm. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[07:53] | What’d you find? | 发现了什么 |
[07:54] | Once I turned her over, | 我把死者翻过来时 |
[07:56] | I saw these abrasions across her upper back. | 看到了她背部上方的这些擦伤 |
[07:59] | They were definitely made before she died, | 肯定是死前造成的 |
[08:01] | probably during the struggle. | 可能是在挣扎的过程中造成的 |
[08:03] | Any idea what made them? | 是什么造成的呢 |
[08:04] | No, but there’s an odd shape to the wounds. | 不知道 不过伤痕的形状很奇怪 |
[08:06] | I’ll have a better idea once I get her back to the lab. | 回到实验室就能知道了 |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:09] | So how’s everything going in the bridal suite? | 婚礼套房情况如何 |
[08:11] | Not the day they had planned. | 没有如期举行婚礼 |
[08:13] | Yeah, or the surprise guest. | 是啊 不过有神秘嘉宾 |
[08:15] | Apparently Castle has a history with the bride. | 显然卡塞尔和新娘之间有段历史 |
[08:18] | Ancient, modern or sexual? | 古代史 现代史 还是爱情史 |
[08:20] | Seems like all of the above. | 看起来都有 |
[08:21] | You’re okay with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be? | 不介意啊 我为什么要介意 |
[08:26] | Just keep me posted on the labs. | 有消息随时告诉我 |
[08:31] | So what happened to the girl | 那个说过婚姻制度 |
[08:33] | who said that marriage was a Jurassic institution? | 属于侏罗纪的女孩怎么结婚了 |
[08:35] | She grew up. | 她长大了 |
[08:36] | Mm. Does that mean the groom is a grown-up, too? | 那是不是也意味着新郎也是个成年人 |
[08:39] | All work and no play. | 成天工作不休息 |
[08:40] | No. He plays just enough. | 不是 他适当休息 |
[08:42] | He’s a lucky man. | 他真幸运 |
[08:45] | Except today. | 除了今天 |
[08:47] | All the things | 那些担心 |
[08:49] | you worry about going wrong at your wedding… | 会在婚礼上出错的事 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:53] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[08:57] | – This is Rick Castle. – Rick Castle. | -这是里克·卡塞尔 -里克·卡塞尔 |
[09:00] | Your ex. | 你的前男友 |
[09:02] | Oh, yes. No– it’s nice to meet you. | 是 不是 很高兴见到你 |
[09:05] | Rick’s working with the police now. | 里克现在和警察一起工作 |
[09:08] | Do they think the murderer is still in the hotel? | 他们认为凶手还在酒店里吗 |
[09:10] | Well, that depends on whether the attack was random | 那得看这次事件是意外 |
[09:12] | or someone she knew. | 还是熟人所为 |
[09:14] | So you think one of the guests could’ve killed her? | 你认为凶手可能在客人当中 |
[09:16] | We have to consider every possibility. | 警方必须考虑各种可能性 |
[09:18] | You’ll have to excuse us. | 抱歉我们得先离开下 |
[09:19] | – We have people arriving downstairs. – Of course. | -楼下有客人 -当然 |
[09:28] | Kyra Blaine. | 凯拉·布莱恩 |
[09:33] | I take it she was someone very special. | 我猜她对你而言很特别 |
[09:36] | She’s the one that got away. | 她是那个离开的人 |
[09:38] | Could you please tell me your name | 能告诉我姓名 |
[09:39] | and relationship to the bride and groom? | 以及跟新郎新娘的关系吗 |
[09:41] | Sheila Blaine, mother of the bride. | 希拉·布莱恩 新娘的母亲 |
[09:44] | Keith Murphy. I’m the brother of the groom. | 吉斯·墨菲 新郎的兄弟 |
[09:46] | Laurie Hill, maid of honor, friend of the bride. | 劳里·希尔 伴娘 新娘的朋友 |
[09:48] | Ted Murphy, groom’s uncle. | 泰迪·墨菲 新郎的叔叔 |
[09:50] | Ruby Osiris-Schwartzman. | 鲁比·奥西里斯·斯瓦兹曼 |
[09:52] | I was once married to Kyra’s father’s | 曾嫁给和凯拉父亲的兄弟 |
[09:53] | brother’s uncle twice removed. | 有共同曾祖的叔叔 |
[09:55] | And, boy, was that a mistake. Is the bar open yet? | 不该嫁他的 酒吧间营业了吗 |
[09:57] | Do you have any idea who might have killed her? | 你觉得谁有可能是凶手 |
[09:59] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[10:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:03] | I heard that Sophie almost didn’t come to the wedding. | 我听说苏菲根本不打算来 |
[10:05] | She called Kyra up and tried to back out | 她给凯拉打电话 试图推掉 |
[10:07] | of being a bridesmaid. | 做伴娘的任务 |
[10:08] | But then she called and said she changed her mind. | 但后来又打来说改变了主意 |
[10:10] | I warned Kyra. | 我警告过凯拉 |
[10:11] | That girl was too unreliable to be put in a wedding party. | 邀请她当伴娘根本靠不住 |
[10:14] | But did she listen to me? No. | 但她不听老人言 吃亏了 |
[10:16] | Thank you very much. Next! | 非常感谢你 下一位 |
[10:17] | That’s everyone, right? | 所有人都问过了 对吗 |
[10:19] | I think so. | 差不多都在这 |
[10:20] | Wait. There’s a groomsman that’s not checked off. | 等等 这个伴郎没划掉 |
[10:23] | Mike Weitz. | 麦克·怀特 |
[10:25] | Hmm. I didn’t talk to him. You? | 我没跟他谈过 你呢 |
[10:27] | No. | 也没有 |
[10:30] | Mr. Murphy. | 墨菲先生 |
[10:32] | Have you seen Mike Weitz? | 你看见麦克·怀特了吗 |
[10:33] | No, actually. | 事实上 没有 |
[10:35] | Has anybody seen Mike? | 有人看到过麦克吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, God. He was with Sophie at the rehearsal dinner. | 天 预演晚宴时他和苏菲在一起 |
[10:38] | She’s right. I saw them together in the bar after. | 对 之后还在酒吧看见他们一起 |
[10:41] | You don’t think something happened to him, too, do you? | 你不会是觉得他也出事了吧 |
[10:44] | None of the guests have seen Mike since last night. | 昨晚之后就没有客人见到过麦克 |
[10:46] | We checked his room. The bed’s made. | 搜过房间 床没动过 |
[10:48] | His tux is still hanging in the closet. | 燕尾服还挂在衣橱里 |
[10:50] | And his key card shows his last entry at 2:00 am. | 房卡记录显示最后一次开门是凌晨2点 |
[10:52] | 2:00 am. All right. Any signs of foul play? | 凌晨2点 有什么异常吗 |
[10:55] | No, but his toothbrush and bags are still there. | 没有 他的牙刷跟行李都在房间 |
[10:57] | Have hotel security start searching the premises. | 让酒店安保部门搜查整座酒店 |
[10:59] | You think we’re gonna find another body? | 你觉得他也遇害了吗 |
[11:01] | More likely, Mike’s our killer, | 麦克是凶手的可能性更大 |
[11:02] | And he ran off after strangling Sophie. | 他勒死苏菲 跑路了 |
[11:04] | So put an A.P.B. out. | 发布通缉令 |
[11:05] | Get Mike’s photos to all airports and train stations. | 把麦克的照片发到机场和火车站 |
[11:08] | I’ll check back with the wedding guests, see if I can | 我去找参加婚礼的客人 看是否能 |
[11:10] | get a clear picture of Mike and Sophie’s interactions. | 找到麦克跟苏菲交谈的清晰照片 |
[11:12] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Or…we could watch last night’s festivities | 或者我们自己就可以看看 |
[11:18] | for ourselves… | 昨晚的欢宴 |
[11:20] | on these handy-dandy digital video cameras. | 小巧的数码相机里应该就有 |
[11:25] | There we are, running for our lives, right… | 我们当时都在逃命呢 |
[11:27] | That’s Mike giving a speech. | 麦克在做演讲 |
[11:30] | and that’s sophie looking away from us. | 苏菲的目光转向麦克 |
[11:31] | Serpentined down the hallway. | 歪歪倒倒走过走廊 |
[11:34] | And that’s when– that’s when Keith decides… | 就在那时 吉斯决定 |
[11:36] | he’s gonna slow him down a little bit. | 得慢点走 |
[11:39] | So he grabs a fire extinguisher… | 他拿起一个灭火器 |
[11:41] | – Who takes a call during a speech? – Right? Rude. | -谁在别人演讲时接电话呢 -就是 没礼貌 |
[11:44] | And he’s yelling, “I can’t see! I can’t see!” | 他喊道 我看不见 我看不见啦 |
[11:46] | Wonder who she’s talking to? | 她是跟谁通话呢 |
[11:52] | Pause that. | 暂停 |
[11:54] | Does anyone else find it odd that Sophie would leave | 这不是很奇怪吗 麦克演讲的中途 |
[11:56] | in the middle of Mike’s speech? | 苏菲就离开了 |
[11:58] | Maybe whoever called wanted to meet. | 也许打电话的人想要见她呢 |
[12:00] | Yeah, but who? | 但会是谁呢 |
[12:01] | Everyone at the rehearsal dinner is sitting in that room. | 参加预演晚宴的人都在那里 |
[12:03] | Well, according to the time code, | 按照显示的时间 |
[12:04] | that call came in at about 7:41. | 查查这个在7点41打进来的号码 |
[12:06] | Sophie’s cell phone history shows the call came from… | 苏菲手机的通话记录显示这个电话来自 |
[12:11] | the hotel lobby. | 酒店大堂 |
[12:14] | Check with the hotel. | 跟酒店方核实下 |
[12:16] | See if they have any security cameras | 看他们是否有摄像头 |
[12:18] | covering the phones. | 覆盖公用电话区域 |
[12:22] | That’s perfect. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[12:28] | Wait a minute. I know this guy. | 等等 我知道他是谁 |
[12:30] | Uh, Gamble. | 嘉伯 |
[12:32] | – Boyd Gamble. – So he’s a dealer? | -博伊德·嘉伯 -他是毒贩吗 |
[12:34] | Mostly weed and coke back in the day. | 当初基本是卖大麻和可卡因 |
[12:36] | Did a couple of years for assaulting another drug dealer | 干了不少年 后来有毒贩想霸占他的地盘 |
[12:38] | who was trying to muscle in on his turf. | 就海扁了对方 |
[12:40] | Beat him up real bad, too. | 把那人揍了个半死 |
[12:41] | Sounds like he’s got a bad temper. | 听起来他脾气火爆啊 |
[12:43] | Maybe he’s graduated to murder. | 也许现在升级到杀人了 |
[12:45] | Great. Go pick him up. | 好极了 带他来 |
[12:48] | Was that about Mike? | 是关于麦克的吗 |
[12:50] | Uh, no. Just following up on a lead. | 不是 只是跟进线索 |
[13:03] | Your dress is lovely, by the way. | 你的礼服很漂亮 |
[13:05] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:07] | It–it’s Kate, right? | 你叫凯特对吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:09] | I feel like I know you a little… | 我从《妮基·希特》的致谢里 |
[13:10] | from Nikki Heat, the dedication. | 看到你的名字 |
[13:13] | I still read all of Rick’s books. | 里克写的书我都看 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well, most of that book is just a result | 卡塞尔的书都只是他 |
[13:17] | of Castle’s overactive imagination. | 胡思乱想的结果 |
[13:22] | It’s funny that you call him that. | 你这么称呼他真有意思 |
[13:24] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[13:26] | When I knew him, he was just Rick, | 我认识的他 只是里克 |
[13:28] | fresh off his first best seller. | 写的书刚开始畅销 |
[13:32] | Well, overactive imagination or not, | 不管是否是胡思乱想 |
[13:35] | I know he only dedicates his books… | 我清楚他在书里的致谢 |
[13:37] | to people he really cares for. | 只为他真正在乎的人 |
[13:45] | Murder? | 杀人 |
[13:46] | What, are you nuts? | 你们傻了啊 |
[13:47] | We know you met Sophie at the hotel, Boyd. | 我们知道你在酒店见过苏菲 |
[13:49] | A couple hours later, she turns up dead. | 几个钟头后 她就死了 |
[13:51] | You want to tell us how that happened? | 你不该给个交待吗 |
[13:53] | She met me in the park. | 我们在公园见的面 |
[13:55] | We had a mutual acquaintance who recommended my services. | 我有个熟人跟她推荐来我这买货 |
[13:57] | She knew I could get her what she needed. | 她知道她要什么我都能给 |
[13:59] | Why didn’t you just sell her the drugs and be done with it? | 为什么卖了毒品还不放手 |
[14:01] | Why did you show up at the hotel? | 怎么还去了酒店 |
[14:03] | Because she needed a specialty item. | 因为她要的东西很特别 |
[14:05] | I didn’t have any on me, so I told her I’d call her when I did. | 当时我身上没货 说好拿到货就打给她 |
[14:08] | What specialty item? | 什么特别的货 |
[14:12] | Flunitrazepam. | 氟硝西泮 |
[14:14] | Roofies? | 迷药 |
[14:16] | Why would a bridesmaid need roofies? | 伴娘要迷药做什么 |
[14:18] | You want to take advantage of a guy, | 想占帅哥的便宜 |
[14:19] | knocking him unconscious kind of defeats the purpose. | 迷晕他基本就无法实现目的了 |
[14:22] | The best way–just ask. | 最佳方案 说句话就成 |
[14:25] | I’ll take care of it for you. | 我会帮你办好的 |
[14:26] | Hello, Sheila. | 你好 希拉 |
[14:29] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[14:30] | Figures you’d be at the heart of this mess. | 我想你正是这场混乱的罪魁祸首 |
[14:33] | Detective Beckett, this is Sheila Blaine, | 贝克特探长 这位是希拉·布莱恩 |
[14:35] | mother of the bride. | 新娘的母亲 |
[14:36] | So I guess I didn’t end up homeless or teaching | 最后我竟然没有无家可归 |
[14:39] | at a third-rate college in New Hampshire after all. | 也没在新罕布什尔州的三流大学教书 |
[14:41] | There’s still time. | 一切还有待时间去验证 |
[14:43] | I’ve missed our special talks. | 我总会想起我们的特别谈话 |
[14:46] | Sheila didn’t approve of struggling artists. | 希拉不喜欢搞艺术的穷小子 |
[14:48] | You must like Greg, though. He’s from money, right? | 你肯定大爱格雷格吧 他家有钱吧 |
[14:50] | It was never about the money, Richard. | 理查德 其实从来和钱无关 |
[14:52] | It was about character. | 只有关优点 |
[14:54] | And you would know that if you had any. | 如果你有优点的话 早就知道这点了 |
[14:59] | Wow. | 厉害 |
[15:01] | Just imagine– if things had worked out… | 想象下 如果你们没分手 |
[15:03] | you’d be spending thanksgivings with her. | 你得和她一起过感恩节了 |
[15:06] | Beckett. Okay, great. | 贝克特 好 很好 |
[15:10] | They think they found Mike. | 找到麦克了 |
[15:11] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[15:13] | Anybody! Help! | 有人吗 救命 |
[15:19] | Mr. Weitz? Mike. | 怀特先生 麦克 |
[15:22] | Where’s that bitch Sophie? I’ll kill her. | 苏菲那个臭女人呢 我要杀了她 |
[15:25] | Timing–very poor. | 时间 完全不对 |
[15:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:29] | That little freak drugged me. | 那个女人给我下了药 |
[15:38] | All right, Mike. | 那么 麦克 |
[15:40] | Walk me through what happened with you and Sophie last night. | 说说昨晚和苏菲之间发生了什么 |
[15:43] | Mm. She came on to me is what happened. | 她勾引的我 |
[15:45] | Acted all flirty, brought me a drink. | 跟我调情 还给了我杯酒 |
[15:48] | A drink spiked with roofies. | 下了迷药的酒 |
[15:49] | Yeah, nuts, right? | 神经吧 |
[15:50] | I mean, who roofies a guy? All a girl has to do is ask. | 谁会给男人下药 女人说一句话就行 |
[15:53] | Mm. | 就是 |
[15:56] | Did the two of you have history? | 你们俩在一起过吗 |
[15:57] | No. I mean, I-I saw her last year | 没有 我们去年 |
[16:00] | at Greg and Kyra’s engagement party. | 在格雷格和凯拉订婚派对上见过 |
[16:02] | She was definitely the kind of girl you noticed. | 男人看见她 都会移不开目光的 |
[16:05] | But, uh, no, I-I don’t think we so much as even talked. | 不过说实话 我们没说过几句话 |
[16:08] | Any idea why she’d want to drug you? | 知道她为什么要对你下药吗 |
[16:09] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[16:11] | Did she seem angry, nervous or scared? | 她的样子有没有生气或是紧张恐惧 |
[16:13] | No. She seemed… determined. | 没有 她像是心意已定 |
[16:17] | Guess I should’ve known it was too good to be true, huh? | 我早该知道馅饼砸不中我的 |
[16:21] | If you can think of anything else, let us know. | 如果想到什么 请通知警方 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:28] | What was Sophie up to last night? | 苏菲昨晚到底意欲何为 |
[16:30] | She went out of her way to get those drugs. | 她中途出去拿迷药 |
[16:33] | She definitely had a plan. | 肯定早有预谋 |
[16:34] | To roofie Mike and lock him in a closet? | 迷晕麦克 把他关在衣橱里 |
[16:36] | What kind of a bizarre plan is that? | 到底是什么诡异计划呢 |
[16:38] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[16:42] | No, I got nothing. | 我也不知道 |
[16:43] | Oh, dude. Catering. Grab it. Oh, I’m so hungry. | 兄弟 吃的 快吃 饿死了 |
[16:46] | What is that? Thanks. | 那是什么 谢谢 |
[16:50] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[16:51] | Haven’t eaten all day. | 饿了一整天了 |
[16:53] | These potato pancakes are incredible. | 土豆饼真是太赞了 |
[16:55] | You know what else is incredible? Hmm? | 还有一点也很赞的 |
[16:58] | How much information we’re gonna find | 一旦开始调查死者的私生活 |
[17:00] | once we start investigating our victim’s life. | 拿到的信息量也很赞 |
[17:02] | I want to know everything about Sophie Ronson | 自苏菲·朗森的飞机抵达纽约 |
[17:05] | from the moment that her plane landed in New York | 直到她死亡前的每一件事 |
[17:07] | to the moment she was found dead– | 都要查的清清楚楚 |
[17:09] | Who she called, what she did and where she ate. | 跟谁通电话 做了什么 在哪里吃饭 |
[17:14] | This is Detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[17:15] | I need a warrant on financials for a Sophie Ronson. | 要一张搜查令 查苏菲·朗森的财务状况 |
[17:18] | – Yeah, it’s Ryan. – Hey, Sarah. | -我是莱恩 -你好 萨拉 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Yeah, I need you to reach out to all the taxi dispatchers… | 你去查查出租车调度情况 |
[17:21] | Do me a favor. I need the cell records on Sophie Ronson. | 帮个忙 我要苏菲·朗森的手机通讯记录 |
[17:22] | Uh, in about an hour. All right. | 一小时后要 好 |
[17:40] | Couldn’t let it go to waste. | 实在舍不得浪费 |
[17:43] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[17:45] | I just figured, what was the one place | 我就是想了想 什么地方 |
[17:47] | where no one would think to look for you? | 会没人去找你 |
[17:48] | At a wedding. | 举行婚礼的地方 |
[17:49] | At your wedding. | 为你举行婚礼的地方 |
[17:52] | Where’s… Greg. | 格雷格在哪呢 |
[17:54] | – Right. – He’s taking care of things. | -是 -他忙着应对全局呢 |
[17:56] | He’s good at that. | 那是他擅长的 |
[17:59] | So if you don’t get married, | 所以 要是你不结婚 |
[18:02] | is it just a regular old cake? | 这不过是块普通蛋糕了 |
[18:05] | It’s still wedding cake. | 这个还是结婚蛋糕 |
[18:06] | It’s tiered, cut flowers, it’s in a ballroom. | 多层蛋糕 插花 摆在舞会大厅 |
[18:12] | If things had gone as planned today, | 如果今天一切按计划走 |
[18:15] | I would be twirling around | 此时此刻 我应该 |
[18:17] | on the dance floor with my husband right about now. | 手携夫君翩翩起舞 |
[18:22] | Do you remember the last time we danced? | 还记得我们最后一次跳舞吗 |
[18:25] | Under the clock at Grand Central Station. | 在中央车站的大钟下面 |
[18:28] | You were on your way to JFK to catch a flight to London. | 你去肯尼迪机场赶一趟飞伦敦的航班 |
[18:31] | You were supposed to follow me. | 你本该也跟着去的 |
[18:32] | You said you needed space. | 但你说你需要空间 |
[18:36] | I didn’t mean forever. | 可我没说需要无限的空间 |
[18:45] | So you’ve done all of this before. | 反正婚礼你都经历过了 |
[18:48] | Twice. | 两次了 |
[18:50] | And each time, did you think that she was the one? | 当时 你总认为那个她是真爱吗 |
[18:54] | It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. | 当时看来 结婚是正确的选择 |
[18:57] | But it wasn’t, was it? | 可事实上并非如此 对吗 |
[19:02] | Some girls would think what happened today is a sign. | 有女孩会认为今天的事是个预兆 |
[19:05] | The murder? | 你是说谋杀案 |
[19:08] | And you. | 还有你的出现 |
[19:12] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[19:17] | We’re on our way. I thought you might need a ride. | 我们准备走了 你要搭便车吗 |
[19:20] | I should go upstairs. | 我要上楼了 |
[19:22] | They’ll be looking for me. | 大家可能会找我 |
[19:39] | Cake? | 来点蛋糕吗 |
[19:41] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:52] | We met in college. | 我们是在大学里认识的 |
[19:54] | We were together nearly three years. | 在一起差不多三年 |
[19:56] | I didn’t ask. | 我又没有问 |
[19:58] | Yes, you were not asking very loudly. | 但是你心中充满问号 |
[20:02] | She’s different from your ex-wives. | 她和你的两位前妻可不一样 |
[20:05] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[20:07] | She’s real. | 她是踏实过日子的 |
[20:10] | I didn’t think you went for real. | 我并不觉得你喜欢这种类型 |
[20:14] | Tough breakup? | 分手让你很痛苦吧 |
[20:18] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[20:27] | – You called? – Yes. | -你打电话给我了 -是的 |
[20:29] | I found traces of metal in the abrasions on Sophie’s back. | 在死者背部的伤痕发现微量金属 |
[20:33] | – What kind of metal? – I have no idea. | -是什么金属 -我也不清楚 |
[20:35] | But I sent a sample over to the FBI lab | 不过已经把样本送去联调局实验室了 |
[20:37] | to see if they can narrow down the chemical signature. | 看他们是否能缩小化学特性范围 |
[20:39] | We should have the results tomorrow. | 明天应该会有结果 |
[20:41] | If I find the object that made the wounds, | 如果找到造成伤痕的凶器 |
[20:42] | you’ll be able to match it? | 可以证明其吻合吗 |
[20:43] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[20:45] | Great. Anything else? | 太好了 还有别的吗 |
[20:46] | You tell me. | 看你是否坦白了 |
[20:48] | What? | 坦白什么 |
[20:50] | Don’t “what” me. Castle’s lost love. | 别卖关子了 卡塞尔的旧情人 |
[20:52] | Yeah. What about it? | 你在说什么 |
[20:54] | Girl, I’m gonna smack you. | 还跟姐姐装蒜是吧 |
[20:55] | You work side by side every day. | 你们每天形影不离地工作 |
[20:58] | He writes a sex scene in his book about you | 他以你为蓝本在书中大写性爱场景 |
[21:00] | that had me reaching for ice water. | 看得我都要喝冰水降温 |
[21:02] | Now little Miss Bride shows up, | 现在半路杀出来一个新娘旧情人 |
[21:04] | don’t tell me you’re not the least bit jealous. | 别告诉我你一点酸劲儿都没有 |
[21:05] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[21:06] | You have been inhaling too many autopsy fluids. | 我看你在这里药水味闻太多了 |
[21:09] | Honey, just because you can’t see what’s going on | 亲爱的 不识庐山真面目 |
[21:12] | doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t see what’s going on. | 只缘身在此山中 |
[21:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:16] | Mm-hmm. Cause I see it. | 呵呵 我可是清楚的很 |
[21:20] | You may not, but I do. | 你看不见了 但是我可以 |
[21:23] | There’s a lot of detail in this love scene. | 这段床上戏写得好详细啊 |
[21:24] | Aren’t you guys supposed to be running background checks? | 你们不是应该在做背景调查吗 |
[21:26] | We are. On the bride. | 我们正在调查新娘的背景 |
[21:28] | All day yesterday, I kept feeling like | 昨天一整天 我都觉得 |
[21:30] | I’d heard the name Kyra Blaine before. | 凯拉·布莱恩这个名字似曾相识 |
[21:32] | And then it hits me the dedication of Castle’s second book. | 果然想起 就在卡塞尔第二本书的致谢里 |
[21:35] | “A Rose for Everafter.” | 《永不凋零的玫瑰》 |
[21:38] | “For Kyra Blaine, you make the stars shine.” | 谨以此献给凯拉·布莱恩 星月因你无光 |
[21:43] | When I’m not here, do you guys braid each other’s hair | 我不在 你们是不是互相编辫子玩儿 |
[21:45] | and debate who’s the coolest Jonas Brother? | 还讨论乔纳斯兄弟[偶像乐队]中哪个最酷 |
[21:47] | No, but it’s totally Nick. | 没有 但既然你提起了 当然是尼克 |
[21:48] | – Absolutely Nick. – Yep. Kevin’s the talented one. | -绝对是尼克最酷 -没错 凯文是最有才的一个 |
[21:51] | Yeah, Nick’s the cute one. Joe? | 尼克真可爱 乔呢 |
[22:00] | The key card. | 房卡 |
[22:02] | Mike’s key card! | 迈克的房卡 |
[22:03] | Hotel records indicate that Mike’s key card locks access of hotel room | 酒店记录显示昨天凌晨2点 |
[22:06] | at 2:00 am yesterday morning. | 迈克的房卡被用过 |
[22:08] | Only he was busy passed out in a supply closet | 当时他正在储藏间里人事不省 |
[22:10] | with a bellyful of roofies. | 胃里全是迷药 |
[22:11] | So who swiped into Mike’s room? | 那究竟是谁进了迈克的房间 |
[22:15] | Mike said his key card was missing when he woke up. | 迈克说他醒来时就发现门卡不见了 |
[22:19] | Well, Sophie must have stolen it. But why? | 很明显被苏菲偷了 但她为什么这么做 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:25] | Didn’t uniforms already search this room | 迈克失踪时 |
[22:26] | when he went missing? | 警队不是搜过这个房间了吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Mike said he didn’t notice anything out of place. | 是 迈克说没发现有什么不对劲的 |
[22:30] | So what could be so important in this room | 这房间到底有什么猫腻 |
[22:33] | it’d be worth the trouble of drugging a man? | 要大费周章地对一个男人下药 |
[22:40] | Maybe it wasn’t this room she was trying to get in to. | 也许这间房不是苏菲的目标 |
[22:42] | The only reason to unlock the door adjacent to yours is if… | 打开隔壁房门的唯一原因就是 |
[22:48] | You knew who your neighbor was. | 知道你的芳邻是谁 |
[22:53] | Maybe Sophie only wanted to get in to Mike’s room | 苏菲进迈克房间的原因可能是 |
[22:55] | so she could get in to this one. | 为了来这个房间 |
[22:57] | So whose room is this? | 这是谁的房间 |
[23:07] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[23:17] | Sophie’s missing earring. | 苏菲那只失了踪的耳环 |
[23:20] | This could be where she was killed. | 她可能是在此遇害的 |
[23:26] | Hey, what are you doing in my room? | 你们在我房间做什么 |
[23:43] | This is crazy. I did not kill Sophie Ronson. | 这太离谱了 我没有杀苏菲·朗森 |
[23:45] | Then how did her earring end up in your room? | 那怎么在你的房间找到了她的耳环 |
[23:49] | You have a chance to come clean here, Greg. | 你现在有机会澄清这一切 格雷格 |
[23:51] | If I were you, I would take it. | 如果我是你 我会讲实话 |
[23:54] | I got back to the room around 1:00. | 我大概凌晨一点回到房间 |
[23:57] | I was pretty drunk. | 当时烂醉如泥 |
[23:59] | Next thing I know it was 2:00 in the morning, | 稍有意识已是凌晨两点 |
[24:01] | and somebody was in bed with me, | 有人在我的床上 |
[24:02] | and they had their hands down my pants. | 对我上下其手 |
[24:04] | I thought it was Kyra. I-I-I figured she changed her mind | 我以为是凯拉 以为她改变主意了 |
[24:08] | about spending the night apart. | 关于婚礼前分房睡… |
[24:09] | But it wasn’t. It was Sophie. | 但居然是苏菲 |
[24:11] | And you figured, what the hell? Love the one you’re with. | 于是你想 管他的 见谁上谁 |
[24:13] | No. | 不 |
[24:14] | Oh, come on, Greg. Sophie’s a beautiful girl, | 少装了 格雷格 苏菲很漂亮 |
[24:16] | and you were hours away from | 而且你只有数小时的自由了 |
[24:17] | strapping on the ball and chain for life. | 马上就要戴上婚姻的枷锁 |
[24:19] | No. I love Kyra. I would never cheat on her, | 我爱凯拉 我永远不会背叛她 |
[24:22] | especially with Sophie. | 尤其不会因为苏菲而背叛她 |
[24:24] | Why especially with Sophie? | 为什么尤其不会因为苏菲 |
[24:28] | Had you slept with her before? | 你以前和苏菲上过床吗 |
[24:32] | Why is he here? | 为什么这个家伙在这儿 |
[24:33] | He’s a writer, not a cop. | 他只是作家 不是警察 |
[24:34] | Answer the question, Greg. Did you ever sleep with Sophie? | 回答问题 格雷格 你是否和苏菲上过床 |
[24:39] | Once or twice. | 一两次而已 |
[24:41] | But it was before Kyra and I even met, | 但那是在凯拉和我相识之前 |
[24:43] | and we both knew that it was a mistake. | 而且我和苏菲都知道彼此不适合 |
[24:45] | A mistake that Sophie tried to repeat. | 不适合苏菲还要再找你 |
[24:46] | Or maybe she succeeded. | 可能她得手了 |
[24:48] | No. When I saw her, I freaked. | 没有 当我看到她 我吓坏了 |
[24:51] | I shoved her away. She fell on the floor. | 我用力推开她 她摔在了地板上 |
[24:52] | That must have been when her earring came off. | 她的耳环肯定是因为那样才掉的 |
[24:55] | Before I could do anything else, she ran out the door. | 我还没反应过来 她就出去了 |
[24:58] | I mean it all happened so fast, it didn’t… | 这一切发生得太快 |
[25:00] | it didn’t even seem like it was real. | 感觉像是做梦似的 |
[25:02] | Why didn’t you say anything | 在你知道苏菲被杀的时候 |
[25:04] | when you found out that Sophie was murdered? | 为什么要知情不报 |
[25:06] | Because I knew how it would sound. | 我就是怕引起误会 |
[25:08] | Pretty much like it sounds right now, like a lie. | 像现在这样的误会吗 真是谎话连篇 |
[25:11] | Okay, that’s it. I want him gone. | 我受够了 我要他离开 |
[25:13] | He’s clearly got it out for me | 很明显他是冲着我来的 |
[25:15] | cause he wants to get back in my fiance’s pants. | 因为他想和我未婚妻重修旧好 |
[25:17] | I’m not the murder suspect here. | 我可不是杀人案的嫌疑犯 |
[25:18] | I am done answering questions until he is gone. | 他离开前我不会开口了 |
[25:21] | You don’t make demands here, Greg. | 这儿轮不到你下命令 格雷格 |
[25:22] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[25:24] | Go and see if Ryan and Esposito have come back | 去看看莱恩和埃斯波西托回来了没 |
[25:26] | with the forensics from Greg’s hotel room. | 看看法证在格雷格的房间有没有发现 |
[25:38] | Now walk me through what happened again. | 我们再来整理一下整个过程 |
[25:46] | Hey, don’t you worry about this, Greg. | 别担心 格雷格 |
[25:47] | I got your back covered. | 我会善后的 |
[25:48] | Thanks, Uncle Teddy. | 谢谢 泰迪叔叔 |
[25:55] | Can’t believe you’re letting him just walk out of here. | 真不敢相信你就这么放他走了 |
[25:57] | Yeah, well, I don’t have enough evidence to convict him. | 我没有足够证据起诉他 |
[25:59] | Oh, don’t tell me you believe that story. | 别告诉我你相信他说的 |
[26:01] | It’s like a porn movie gone wrong. | 那简单就是一部糟透了的成人电影 |
[26:03] | Exactly, and if you were gonna make up a story, | 的确 但如果是你要编故事骗人 |
[26:05] | would you make up something like that? | 你会编个这么糟的吗 |
[26:06] | So? The guy is a suit, not a storyteller. | 那又怎样 只能证明他不会编 |
[26:08] | It doesn’t make him any less guilty. | 并不代表他没做 |
[26:10] | Look, don’t get me wrong. He’s still our best suspect. | 别误会 他的嫌疑依然最重 |
[26:12] | I’m just not as ready to convict him of murder as you seem to be. | 不像你 我只是还没准备好起诉他谋杀 |
[26:15] | Is that why you kicked me out of the interrogation? | 所以你就把我踢出了审讯室 |
[26:18] | It was clear that I was gonna get more out of Greg alone. | 很明显我单独审问效果更好 |
[26:20] | You’re just too close to this case to see that. | 你已经让感情蒙蔽了眼睛 |
[26:22] | You mean I’m too close to her. | 你是指我和凯拉太亲近 |
[26:24] | Yes, and do you know how I know that? | 不错 知道我为什么这么觉得吗 |
[26:27] | If you weren’t, you’d be all over the possibility | 往常的你这时候早已遍寻各种可能性 |
[26:29] | that Kyra could’ve killed Sophie. | 去证明凯拉谋杀了苏菲 |
[26:31] | That’s impossible. | 完全没可能 |
[26:32] | See, that’s not what Richard Castle would say. | 理查德·卡塞尔是不会说这句话的 |
[26:35] | He would paint a picture about the night before the wedding, | 他会想像婚礼的前一晚 |
[26:40] | about how Kyra couldn’t fall asleep, | 凯拉有可能睡不着 |
[26:42] | and so she went down to see Greg. | 于是她下楼去找格雷格 |
[26:43] | Only to find Sophie emerging from his room, | 没想到苏菲从房间走出来 |
[26:45] | and the thought that her fiance could cheat on her | 凯拉觉得未婚夫背叛了她 |
[26:48] | the night before their wedding was too much. | 而且是在婚礼前夜 这太过份了 |
[26:50] | And so she follows Sophie to her room and confronts her. | 于是她尾随苏菲回房并与其对质 |
[26:54] | And when things get violent, Sophie ends up dead. | 暴力发生 苏菲陨命 |
[27:00] | You have to stay away from her, Castle. | 你必须离凯拉远远的 卡塞尔 |
[27:02] | Until this case is closed. | 直到结案为止 |
[27:29] | Richard Castle, what the hell are you doing? | 理查德·卡塞尔 你知不知道自己在做什么 |
[27:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:34] | She’s getting married to another man. | 她是别人的新娘 |
[27:36] | It’s just a picture. | 只是张照片而已 |
[27:38] | No, it’s a loaded gun. | 无异于玩火自焚 |
[27:41] | Castle. | 我是卡塞尔 |
[27:42] | Is everybody’s wedding like this? | 所有人的婚礼都是这个样子吗 |
[27:44] | Kyra. | 凯拉 |
[27:45] | So my bridesmaid’s dead. | 我的伴娘被人杀了 |
[27:48] | Uh, my fiance might be a murderer, | 未婚夫可能是凶手 |
[27:50] | and then there’s you. | 然后你又出现在我面前 |
[27:51] | You’ve just been through a bad shock. That’s all. | 你只是受的打击太大了 |
[27:54] | Will you come meet me somewhere? | 你能和我见个面吗 |
[27:56] | I don’t think that’d be a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[27:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:59] | I just need to get out of the hotel for a little while. | 我只是想离开酒店一会儿 |
[28:02] | I-if I have to listen to my mother judge me anymore, | 如果继续听我妈在这里絮叨 |
[28:04] | I might start taking hostages. | 恐怕我要抓几个人质了 |
[28:06] | I understand completely. | 感同身受 |
[28:10] | How about the roof? | 屋顶见面怎样 |
[28:12] | Our secret roof. | 我们的秘密屋顶 |
[28:14] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[28:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | Oh, brother. | 我的天 |
[28:21] | I hope you know what you’re doing, kiddo. | 我希望你明白自己在做什么 |
[28:26] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[28:28] | Me, too. | 我也想明白 |
[28:40] | How did you know the door would still be unlocked | 你怎么会知道门没锁 |
[28:42] | after all these years? | 毕竟这么多年了 |
[28:45] | Some things never change. | 有些事是不会变的 |
[28:48] | We spent so much time up here that summer. | 那年夏天我们总是待在这儿 |
[28:52] | You would come over after I got out of class. | 我下课后你就会来 |
[28:55] | Bag of food in one hand, and that notebook in the other. | 一手拎着吃的 一手拿着笔记本 |
[28:59] | And then I would write, and you would pretend to study. | 接着我开始写作 你假装学习 |
[29:03] | – I wasn’t pretending. – Oh? | -我才没假装呢 -是吗 |
[29:06] | Okay, well, I just had a hard time keeping my hands off of you. | 好吧 你太有魅力了让我无法抗拒 |
[29:14] | Does Greg know you’re here? | 格雷格知道你在这儿吗 |
[29:16] | He told me about Sophie in his room | 他跟我讲了苏菲去过他房间 |
[29:20] | and about, uh, him and Sophie… before. | 还有他和苏菲以前的关系 |
[29:28] | He said he was sorry he didn’t tell me. | 他说很抱歉之前没有告诉我 |
[29:31] | Do you believe him? | 那你信任他吗 |
[29:39] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我只是不想看到你受伤害 |
[29:41] | Hmm. Too late. | 太迟了 |
[29:57] | I missed you, Rick. | 我想你 里克 |
[29:59] | And I didn’t realize how much until I saw you yesterday. | 重逢前我可不知道有这么想你 |
[30:07] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[30:40] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你说过什么 |
[30:43] | What? | 什么 |
[30:44] | Did I or did I not make myself clear? | 我到底是说清楚了还是没有 |
[30:49] | Yes. | 说清楚了 |
[30:50] | Do you know how much it annoys me, knowing what you doing. | 那你知不知道 知晓你的作为我有多烦 |
[30:53] | Touching things that should be touched, | 碰你不该碰的 |
[30:55] | yanking on things that shouldn’t be yanked? | 动你不该动的 |
[30:57] | No one–no, no, body yanked on anything. | 没有人动任何的东西 |
[30:59] | Really? Then how do you explain this? | 真得吗 那这个你如何解释 |
[31:04] | Huh? | 什么 |
[31:05] | Oh, don’t give me that look. | 别这样看着我 |
[31:06] | I’ve told you a million times not to mess with my chair. | 我告诫过你无数次了 别动我的椅子 |
[31:10] | Right. No. | 没错 不碰 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | And it– it won’t happen again. | 再也不会发生这种事了 |
[31:28] | I saw her last night. | 昨晚我和她见面了 |
[31:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么 |
[31:53] | You had me under surveillance? | 你监视我吗 |
[31:54] | Not you. Kyra. | 不是你 而是凯拉 |
[31:56] | Why would you have Kyra under surveillance? | 为什么要监视凯拉 |
[31:58] | She’s a murder suspect. | 因为她是谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[32:00] | Oh, no, no, see, Sophie’s murder | 不 苏菲遇害 |
[32:02] | was an isolated crime of passion. | 是一个完全独立的 非预谋性案件 |
[32:04] | Watching Kyra after the fact | 监视凯拉 |
[32:05] | would be a waste of police resources, | 是浪费警力 |
[32:07] | which we both know you would not do. | 而你不该这么做 |
[32:09] | I had to make sure that you didn’to anything stupid, | 我没法保证你不做傻事 |
[32:12] | which you did. | 而你竟然真那么做了 |
[32:13] | We just kissed. That’s all that happened. | 我们只是接了个吻 仅此而已 |
[32:16] | That’s all that happened for now. | 现在仅此而已 |
[32:18] | Hey, the financial… | 财务… |
[32:21] | Everything okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[32:22] | – Yeah. – No. | -没事 -不好 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:26] | Financials came in on our groom. No red flags. | 新郎的财务状况 没有可疑 |
[32:29] | He actually lives pretty modest | 不过对于有信托基金的人来说 |
[32:29] | for someone with a trust fund. | 他倒是过的很节俭 |
[32:31] | Anything back from the lab? | 实验室有消息吗 |
[32:32] | Nothing useful. | 没有有用的结果 |
[32:33] | Greg’s hair and fiber samples came back negative. | 格雷格的头发和纤维样本并不吻合 |
[32:35] | Other than the earring, there’s no physical evidence | 除了耳环 没有其他物证 |
[32:37] | tying him to the murder. | 证明他是凶手 |
[32:39] | So I retraced Sophie’s steps leading up to the wedding. | 所以我重新检查了苏菲参加婚礼的行程 |
[32:41] | She checked into the Beaumont on Friday, | 她周五入住博蒙特酒店 |
[32:43] | but she flew in to the city on Thursday morning. | 但周四上午已抵达纽约 |
[32:45] | What was she doing all day Thursday? | 周四一整天她在做什么呢 |
[32:47] | I don’t know. I didn’t even see her until the rehearsal dinner, | 不知道 我也是预演晚宴才见到她 |
[32:51] | and we didn’t even talk. | 我们一句话也没说 |
[32:52] | I’m afraid I can’t help you. I, uh, I barely knew the girl. | 恐怕我帮不上忙 我跟她不熟 |
[32:55] | No, the first time I saw Sophie | 不 我第一次见到苏菲 |
[32:57] | was at the wedding breakfast on Friday morning. | 是在周五早上的婚礼早餐 |
[33:00] | I have no idea what Sophie was doing, | 我不知道苏菲在做什么 |
[33:03] | but I’m sure it was nothing good. | 但肯定没好事 |
[33:05] | Did you know | 你们知道吗 |
[33:06] | that she called me after the engagement party | 她在订婚派对后给我打电话 |
[33:08] | to ask me to pay for her flight? | 叫我给她付机票钱 |
[33:10] | – And did you? – Of course not. | -你付钱了吗 -当然没有 |
[33:12] | I told her, people have to make their own way. | 我告诉她 自己的事自己做 |
[33:15] | So you have no idea what Sophie did on Thursday? | 所以你不知道苏菲周四在做什么吗 |
[33:18] | No. But guess what she was doing on Friday | 不知道 但猜猜我周五刚见到她时 |
[33:21] | when I first saw her. | 她在做什么 |
[33:22] | What’s that? | 她在做什么 |
[33:23] | Shopping at the hotel store. | 在酒店的商场购物 |
[33:27] | Here she is telling everybody how broke she is, | 她跟所有人说她一贫如洗 |
[33:29] | And somehow… oh, suddenly, she has money to burn. | 然后摇身一变 挥金如土 |
[33:34] | Between the shoes, the dress, the hotel and the flight, | 买鞋 买礼服 住宿费和机票 |
[33:37] | Sophie must have dropped 3 grand on this weekend, easy. | 这周末苏菲轻轻松松花掉了三千美元 |
[33:40] | I don’t know how. Her bank balance is $18 | 让人费解 她在银行的余额只有18美元 |
[33:42] | And her credit cards are maxed out. | 信用卡也已刷爆 |
[33:44] | How much did the drug dealer say she paid for the roofies? | 毒贩说她买迷药花了多少钱 |
[33:46] | 200 bucks cash. | 两百现金 |
[33:48] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[33:49] | Sophie withdrew her last $100 to fly to New York. | 为买飞纽约的机票 她取出最后一百块 |
[33:52] | As far as I can tell, she didn’t have the 200 bucks to give. | 我认为 她应该拿不出两百块 |
[33:54] | So who paid for the drugs? | 那么是谁为迷药买了单 |
[33:56] | Forget the drugs. I’ve been a bridesmaid six times. | 别提迷药了 我当过六次伴娘了 |
[33:58] | How did she pay for the dress? | 她怎么买得起礼服 |
[34:02] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[34:04] | So not only did Sophie pay for her flight in cash, | 苏菲不仅用现金付了机票 |
[34:06] | but she also made her last three rent payments in cash as well. | 还用现金缴了之前三个月的房租 |
[34:10] | Any idea where it all came from? | 知不知道这些钱从哪里来的 |
[34:11] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[34:13] | So… six times a bridesmaid, huh? | 当了六次伴娘 |
[34:17] | You wouldn’t happen to have any pictures, would you? | 你没有照片 对吗 |
[34:20] | Who feels like watching a little bridal shop surveillance video? | 谁想看新娘用品店的监控录像 |
[34:23] | Is it good? Will–will I be shocked? | 好看吗 有什么劲爆内容吗 |
[34:25] | Oh, you definitely did not see this one coming. | 你绝对想不到的 |
[34:29] | Okay, there’s Sophie. | 这是苏菲 |
[34:36] | Greg’s uncle Teddy. | 格雷格的叔叔泰迪 |
[34:37] | He said he barely knew her. | 他说自己和她不熟 |
[34:38] | Oh, he definitely knew her. | 他绝对认识她 |
[34:39] | According to the bridal shop owner, | 根据新娘用品店老板的话 |
[34:41] | when Teddy was paying for the dress, Sophie told him | 当泰迪为礼服买单时 苏菲说 |
[34:42] | she wasn’t sure if she could go through with it. | 不知道自己能不能做好 |
[34:44] | But Teddy said, after all he’d done for her, | 但泰迪说 他已经为她做了那么多 |
[34:45] | she couldn’t back out now. | 她不能再退缩了 |
[34:47] | Now I’ve heard of brides getting cold feet. But bridesmaids? | 听过新娘的婚前恐惧症 不想伴娘也有 |
[34:50] | Did he pay for the dress in cash? | 他是用现金买的礼服吗 |
[34:52] | Yep. How’d you know? | 是 你怎么知道 |
[34:53] | All that cash means that uncle sugar daddy didn’t want | 好叔叔用现金付账 |
[34:55] | a paper trail tying him to whatever Sophie was doing for him. | 就掩盖了他和苏菲的关系 |
[34:58] | Yeah, but what could it be? | 他们之间会是什么关系呢 |
[34:59] | And why was it so important for Sophie to go to Greg’s wedding? | 为什么苏菲一定要参加格雷格的婚礼呢 |
[35:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[35:13] | You don’t have enough to build a case against me, | 你们没有证据起诉我 |
[35:16] | So you go after someone else in my family? | 就抓我的家人吗 |
[35:17] | We’re trying to get to the truth. | 我们只为找出真相 |
[35:19] | By hauling in my uncle? | 审我叔叔就行了吗 |
[35:20] | For god sakes, he barely knew Sophie. | 天啊 他几乎不认识苏菲 |
[35:23] | And yet he paid for her $700 dress | 但他为她700美元的礼服买单 |
[35:24] | and her plane ticket out here. | 还有她来这里的飞机票 |
[35:26] | He bought her dress? | 他给她买礼服 |
[35:28] | If he barely knew her, why would he do that? | 如果跟她不熟 为什么这么做 |
[35:30] | We heard through the grapevine | 有传言说 |
[35:32] | that Sophie might have some trouble making the money | 苏菲可能没钱 |
[35:33] | to come out here to the wedding. | 来参加婚礼 |
[35:35] | Maybe Teddy was trying to help her out for us. | 泰迪可能是为了我们才帮她 |
[35:38] | That doesn’t explain the $1,500 | 这并不能解释清楚 |
[35:39] | that he paid her the last three month. | 为何三个月给了她1500美元 |
[35:41] | He was– he was paying her? | 他给她钱 |
[35:43] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:44] | Some kind of deal they got going on. | 他们做了个交易 |
[35:45] | We think it could have something to do | 我们认为这可能 |
[35:47] | with the way she was behaving the night before your wedding. | 和她在你婚礼前夜的行为有关 |
[35:49] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[35:50] | Uh, he–he paid Sophie to roofie a groomsman | 他花钱让苏菲迷倒一个伴郎 |
[35:52] | and then to climb into bed with me. | 然后爬到我的床上 |
[35:54] | Look, we know how this sounds– | 我知道这听起来 |
[35:55] | It sounds like something out of one of Rick’s little books. | 听起来就像里克小册子里的情节 |
[35:57] | Little books? | 小册子 |
[35:58] | What would even be the point of that | 除了搅乱婚礼 |
[36:00] | except to mess up the wedding? | 还能有什么目的 |
[36:01] | Why the hell would Teddy want that? | 泰迪为什么要这么做 |
[36:02] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们也想知道 |
[36:04] | Oh, my god. For god sakes. Next you’re gonna tell me | 天啊 接下来你就会告诉我 |
[36:06] | that he’s in love with Kyra, too. | 他也爱上凯拉了 |
[36:07] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:09] | You guys– | 你们俩 |
[36:09] | You know damn well what it’s supposed to mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[36:11] | No Greg, I don’t. | 不 格雷格 我不知道 |
[36:12] | If you’ve got something to say to me, | 如果你有话想说 |
[36:14] | why don’t you just say it? | 直说好了 |
[36:15] | I love Kyra, Rick. She means the world to me. | 我爱凯拉 里克 她是我的一切 |
[36:19] | Maybe you can’t see it. Maybe you don’t care. | 也许你不懂 也许你无所谓 |
[36:21] | But Teddy has been nothing but supportive of us | 但泰迪只会支持我们 |
[36:25] | the whole way. | 全心全意 |
[36:26] | He filed our wedding license. | 他提交我们的婚礼申请 |
[36:27] | He helped us write our prenup. | 他帮我们起草婚前协议 |
[36:29] | He always looks after… | 他一直照看 |
[36:34] | What? | 什么 |
[36:35] | I gotta make a call. | 我打个电话 |
[36:45] | Do you know how long I’ve been sitting in here? | 你们知道我坐这多久了吗 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry for the wait. I hadn’t had anything to eat. | 不好意思让你等 我还没吃饭 |
[36:50] | We couldn’t decide on a restaurant. | 我们没讨论好去哪个餐馆 |
[36:52] | What do you think this is, funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[36:55] | Do you recognize these files, Mr. Murphy? | 这些文件眼熟吗 墨菲先生 |
[36:58] | You went to my office? | 你们去了我的办公室 |
[36:59] | We got a warrant first. Don’t worry. | 有搜查令的 不用担心 |
[37:00] | Look, a layman like you couldn’t possibly understand | 你这种外行根本理解不了 |
[37:04] | the financial and the legal complications | 格雷格家产业在经济和法律上的 |
[37:06] | of an estate like Greg’s. | 复杂性 |
[37:08] | I think he just called you stupid. | 我想他只是骂你蠢 |
[37:11] | Greg’s grandparents established a trust fund | 格雷格的祖父母建立了一份信托基金 |
[37:14] | that he was going to receive on his wedding day, | 他本将在婚礼当天得到 |
[37:16] | and named you executor. How am I doing so far? | 而你是遗嘱执行人 我怎么知道的 |
[37:19] | And for the past five years, | 过去的五年间 |
[37:21] | you have been stealing from that fund | 你一直从那笔基金中窃取款项 |
[37:22] | to fuel your expensive lifestyle– | 以满足你奢侈的生活 |
[37:24] | a house in the hamptons, a Ferrari. | 在汉普顿买了间房 还买了一辆法拉利 |
[37:27] | A pair of top-of-the-line breast implants. | 最昂贵的隆胸手术 |
[37:29] | I’m assuming those aren’t for you, though. | 我想你应该不是自用 |
[37:30] | My personal life is none of your business. | 我的私生活与你们无关 |
[37:32] | It is when it leads to a murder. | 除非这跟杀人案有关 |
[37:35] | You lost a ton of money in the market. | 你在股市赔了一大笔钱 |
[37:37] | Everybody did. | 大家都赔了 |
[37:39] | But not everybody had access to Greg’s trust fund. | 但只有你能接触格雷格的信托基金 |
[37:42] | When you ran out of your own money, you started using his. | 你花光了自己的钱 就开始用他的 |
[37:44] | Burned through almost the entire $2 million, | 两百万美金几乎挥霍一空 |
[37:46] | and then when he called you | 然后他告诉你 |
[37:47] | to tell you he was getting engaged, you panicked | 他要订婚了 你慌了 |
[37:49] | because you didn’t have enough equity to put it back. | 因为你补不上这个大洞了 |
[37:51] | You realized the only way to avoid detection | 你想到阻止事情败露的唯一方法 |
[37:53] | was to put a stop to the wedding, but how? | 就是阻止婚礼 但是怎么做呢 |
[37:55] | Greg was clearly in love with Kyra. | 格雷格很明显爱着凯拉 |
[37:57] | Kyra was in love with him. | 凯拉也爱他 |
[37:58] | And then you met Sophie at the engagement party, | 然后你在订婚派对见到苏菲 |
[38:00] | and you realized that she was the perfect instrument | 想到拿她做破坏格雷格婚礼的 |
[38:02] | to sabotage Greg’s wedding | 完美棋子 |
[38:03] | because she was so desperate for money. | 因为她非常需要钱 |
[38:05] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[38:07] | The fact that she still carried a torch for Greg | 尤其因为她还单恋着格雷格 |
[38:09] | made it that much easier to convince her | 说服她午夜无人时 |
[38:11] | to sneak into Greg’s room in the middle of the night… | 溜进格雷格的房间就更容易了 |
[38:14] | With this- Sophie’s video camera. | 这个 苏菲的相机 |
[38:19] | We found this in your luggage in the hotel. | 你放在酒店的行李里的 |
[38:21] | It still has Sophie’s fingerprints all over it. | 上面还有苏菲的指纹 |
[38:24] | Only she didn’t quite get the footage you were hoping for, did she? | 她没有完成你的要求 对不对 |
[38:27] | When Greg refused Sophie’s advances, | 格雷格拒绝苏菲后 |
[38:30] | she had a change of heart. | 她就改变主意了 |
[38:31] | She ran back to her room, where you were there, waiting for her. | 她跑回房间 你正在那里等她 |
[38:34] | What happened, Mr. Murphy? | 发生了什么 墨菲先生 |
[38:35] | Did she threaten to expose you, | 她是否威胁说要把你供出来 |
[38:36] | tell everybody what you asked her to do? | 告诉大家你指使她破坏婚礼 |
[38:38] | You couldn’t let that happen. | 你可不能让事情这么发展下去 |
[38:40] | And then you realized there was another way | 然后你想到还有一种方法 |
[38:41] | to sabotage Greg’s wedding– kill a bridesmaid. | 能破坏格雷格的婚礼 杀死伴娘 |
[38:45] | Wow. What a story. | 精彩绝伦的好故事 |
[38:47] | And very well told, I might add. | 而且讲得绘声绘色 |
[38:49] | Yeah, but that’s all it is… a story. | 但也不过是瞎掰 |
[38:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:55] | Do you remember how I told you | 你还记得我说过 |
[38:56] | that we went through your luggage? | 我们搜查了你的行李吗 |
[38:58] | We found this tie tack. | 我们发现了这个领带夹 |
[39:02] | Platinum, right? | 白金的 对吗 |
[39:04] | Did you know that we found trace evidence of platinum | 我们在苏菲背部的伤口上 |
[39:07] | in the wounds in Sophie’s back? | 发现了微量的白金 |
[39:09] | You probably didn’t even realize you were making them | 你大概是想不到的 |
[39:11] | when you were choking her from behind. | 你从背后勒死她的时候留下了痕迹 |
[39:13] | Which is why it never occurred to you | 所以你完全没想到 |
[39:14] | to get rid of the one piece of physical evidence | 要丢掉这个能将你绳之于法的 |
[39:17] | that tied you to the crime. | 物证 |
[39:18] | We’re sorry we kept you waiting. | 不好意思让你久等了 |
[39:23] | Sophie, what are you doing? | 苏菲 你要做什么 |
[39:25] | Come on, Greg. You and me, one last time. | 来啊 格雷格 你和我最后一次 |
[39:27] | We were good together. | 我们以前就很和谐 |
[39:29] | – No. Stop it. – Come on. It’ll be fun. | -不 住手 -来嘛 会很爽的 |
[39:31] | No. What’s the matter with you? | 不 你怎么了 |
[39:32] | – I just thought– – I’m getting married tomorrow, okay, | -我只是想 -我明天要结婚了 |
[39:34] | to the woman that I love. | 和我爱的女人 |
[39:39] | Teddy’s plan would’ve worked, too, | 泰迪的计划本可能成功德 |
[39:42] | If it weren’t for the one thing he didn’t count on. | 只是他忽略了一个人 |
[39:44] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[39:47] | He’s a good man, Kyra. | 他是个好男人 凯拉 |
[39:50] | He’s an honorable man. | 一个守信的男人 |
[39:54] | And he loves you. | 深爱着你 |
[39:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:00] | And I love him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[40:04] | But that does not mean | 可这并不表示 |
[40:06] | that I’m not gonna think about you from time to time. | 我会时不时想念你 |
[40:09] | Oh, you better. | 最好是 |
[40:14] | Of all the murders | 纽约城那么多场婚礼 |
[40:16] | in all the cities at all the weddings… | 那么多谋杀案 |
[40:20] | and you walk into mine. | 你却来帮了我 |
[40:23] | I’m glad I did. | 很高兴我来了 |
[40:31] | Thank you, Rick. | 谢谢你 里克 |
[40:47] | He’s all yours. | 把他完全交给你了 |
[41:06] | If any person can show just cause | 如果有谁要反对 |
[41:08] | as to why these two may not be joined together, | 这两位新人的结合 |
[41:10] | Let them speak now or forever hold their peace. | 请示意 否则请永远祝福他们 |
[41:19] | By the power vested in me by the state of New York | 以纽约州法律赋予的合法权利 |
[41:22] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式成为合法夫妻 |
[41:25] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻你的妻子了 |