Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世间有两种人
[00:01] Who sit around thinking about how to kill people. 总在思考如何杀人
[00:03] Psycopath and mystery writers. 精神病患者和侦探小说作家
[00:05] I’m the kind that pays better. 我属于高收入的后者
[00:06] Who am I? 我是谁
[00:07] I’m Rick Castle. 我是里奇·卡塞尔
[00:08] Castle. Castle. 卡塞尔 卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration, 每位作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] And I’ve found mine. 我的灵感已经找到了
[00:14] Detective Kate Beckett. 凯特·贝克特探长
[00:15] Beckett. 贝克特
[00:16] Nikki Heat? 妮基·希特
[00:16] The character he’s basing on you. 那个角色是以你为原型
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 很庆幸我和市长是朋友
[00:19] I get to be on her case. 她办案我能跟着
[00:20] I would be happy to let you spank me. 要是你能打我 我会很开心
[00:22] And together we catch killers. 我们一起抓过凶手
[00:24] We make a pretty good team, you know? 我们俩可是最佳拍档
[00:25] Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
[00:28] You do remind me a little of hooch. 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
[00:34] – You drive, I’ll ride. – All right. -你开车 我骑车 -好的
[00:42] – On one knee? – Yes, that’s a good girl. -单腿跪地 -对 她是个好女孩
[00:44] What’s up, Castle, you proposing? 怎么了 卡塞尔 你在求婚吗
[00:46] Oh, no. Just waiting for you. 不 在等你来呢
[00:49] That’s too bad. You two make a cute couple. 那真糟糕 你们两个挺般配的
[00:51] Yeah. Hey, you think I should get a dog? 没错 你看我养条狗怎么样
[00:53] What am I, your wife? 你当我是谁 你妻子吗
[00:54] Yeah, you’re my work-wife. 你是我工作上的伴侣
[00:55] No, I’m not your workwife. 我才不是你工作伴侣呢
[00:57] I could get a bloodhound. I could name him Sherlock, 我可以养条猎犬 名字就叫夏洛克[福尔摩斯]
[00:59] And then I could– I could bring him to crime scenes. 然后还可以它带到犯罪现场
[01:00] No, you couldn’t. 不可以
[01:01] Oh, what? It’d be adorable. 怎么了 狗狗很可爱
[01:03] I could get him to wear a little Sherlock hat, 再给它带一顶小号侦探帽
[01:05] Train him how to carry a little magnifying glass. 训练它叼着放大镜
[01:08] Oh, see? Right there. 发现没 你刚才说的
[01:09] Disapproving, judgmental– you’re totally my work-wife. 反对我 说我错 分明就是我的工作伴侣
[01:13] Oh, the blood’s bold, but it works. 这血迹也太明显了 但会是个好线索
[01:17] Not sure he’d agree. 不知他是否同意
[01:24] Well, obviously, he was– into art. 很明显 他 醉心艺术
[01:27] Victor Fink, 43, gallery owner. 受害者芬克 43岁 画廊主人
[01:31] There’s no sign of forced entry. 没有强行进入的痕迹
[01:32] Tenant upstairs call in gunshots to 9-1-1 at 10:14 p.m. 楼上的房客晚上10点14分听到枪声报警
[01:36] Any idea what he was doing here so late? 知道他为何这么晚在这吗
[01:38] No, but according to his assistant, Darius Langley, 不清楚 但据他助手达里斯·兰利交代
[01:40] – They close at 8:00. – Far as he can tell, -他们8点就关门了 -据他所言
[01:42] There’s nothing missing off the walls or from the back. 墙上和仓库中的画没有丢失
[01:44] Anything off those security cameras? 监控录像能看出什么吗
[01:45] – Fake. Not even hooked up. – Lucky break for the guy. -假的 没有接线 -凶手够幸运的
[01:49] Unless he knew, just like he knew Fink was working late. 除非他早知道这点 而且知道芬克会加班
[01:50] Or made plans to meet him here. Check with the assistant. 或是计划好约他到这里 再问问助手
[01:55] He had some fight in him. 死者与凶手搏斗过
[01:57] Abrasions on the forearms, on the hands. 前臂和手部有擦伤
[01:59] And then he made a run for the stairs. 然后他从楼梯逃跑
[02:00] Only to be shot in the back. 背后中枪
[02:02] Twice, 9 millimeter. 两枪 9毫米口径
[02:05] Shooter fired from over here. 凶手是在那里开枪
[02:07] Is it possible he might have been meeting somebody? 有没有可能是他约了人
[02:09] If he was meeting someone, he didn’t tell me. 就算他在见人 也没告诉我
[02:11] Excuse me for a minute. 打扰一分钟
[02:13] He’d already left by the time I locked up at 8:00. 我八点锁门 他就已经离开了
[02:15] Mr. Langley, I’m detective Kate Beckett. 兰利先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[02:17] – How long have you been Mr. Fink’s assistant? – Two months. -你给芬克先生做助手多久了 -两个月
[02:21] I’m an art student. I take night classes at Tisch. 我是艺术系学生 在蒂彻艺术学院上夜校
[02:23] Is that where you were tonight? 所以你昨晚在学校吗
[02:25] Yeah, Mr. Fink totally supported me being in school. 是的 芬克先生很支持我上学
[02:27] He’d let me leave early to make classes. 他让我提前离开去上课
[02:30] That’s where I was when you guys called. 你们打给我的时候 我也在学校
[02:32] Do you know if Mr. Fink had any enemies, 芬克先生有没有什么仇人
[02:35] Any unhappy clients or artists? 相处不愉快的客户或画家
[02:37] Nothing out of the ordinary. 没什么不寻常的
[02:39] I can get you a contact list if you like. 如果有需要 我可以给你份通讯录
[02:41] Yes, please. 好的 麻烦了
[02:44] Hey, we got a little problem. 现在有个小问题
[02:47] We dug these two slugs out of the wall. 我们从墙上取出两颗弹头
[02:50] They’re not very fragmented. See if ballistics 还算完整 看看弹道测试
[02:52] Can run a match on any of the other shooting the city. 是否与其他枪击案相同
[02:55] Sure, but that’s not the problem. 当然 但这不是问题所在
[02:56] We dug these two out of the wall, 我们从墙上取出这两颗弹头
[02:57] And Dr. Parish has another two in our vic here. 而帕里什医生从死者身上取出另外两颗
[03:00] So our perp’s not a sharpshooter. 所以凶手并非神枪手
[03:01] But we’ve only found four bullets, 但我们只发现四颗子弹
[03:03] And there are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shell casings on the ground. 而地上有1 2 3 4 5块弹壳
[03:08] There’s no blood trail leading out of here. 外面也没有血迹
[03:10] Exactly, and not a drop of blood 正是 而且死者的血
[03:11] Outside of the spatter from our vic here. 一滴也没有溅到外面
[03:13] So there’s no second victim? 那么说没有第二个死者了
[03:15] So where’s the fifth bullet? 那么 第五颗子弹在哪里
[03:20] The bullet was made of ice. 那子弹是冰块做的
[03:22] Okay, great. Yeah, send her up. 好的 对 带她过来
[03:24] Fink’s wife is on her way up. 芬克的妻子来了
[03:26] Fires the bullet. It melts before we can find it. 开枪后 子弹就融化了
[03:30] An ice bullet. 一颗冰弹
[03:32] Hello. An ice bullet, are you even paying attention to me? 喂 冰弹 你没在听吗
[03:35] No. You aren’t saying anything worth paying attention to. 没有 你说的没一句值得听的
[03:39] Yo. Uniforms are still canvassing, 伙计们还在排查
[03:41] But so far, they still haven’t found any blood trails outside the gallery. 目前 他们没在画廊外发现任何血迹
[03:44] And C.S.U.’s reswept the scene twice. 而且鉴证小组两次重新勘察现场
[03:46] No sigh of our fifth bullet. 还是找不到第五颗子弹
[03:47] – I’m telling you, ice bullet. – Nah, bro. -我说过了 冰弹 -不 老兄
[03:50] An ice bullet would still make a bullet hole. 冰弹也会留下弹孔
[03:52] – You mean ice hole. – What’d you just call me? -冰弹孔 -你刚才叫我什么
[03:54] Guys, what else? 伙计们 还有什么消息
[03:55] We checked Fink’s cell phone record. 我们查了芬克的手机记录
[03:56] He got a call at 9:19 p.m., 晚上9点19分 他接了个电话
[03:58] An hour before he was killed, from a blocked cell phone number. 即遇害前一小时接到未知来电
[04:00] Phone records indicate that the call originated here in New York, 通话记录表明那个电话来自纽约
[04:03] But it was an international cell–satellite phone– 但那是个国际号码 卫星电话
[04:06] Registered to Bahrain cellular. 在巴林岛[国家名]手机公司注册
[04:07] Well, good luck getting a warrant from the government of Bahrain. 那祝你们能得到巴林岛的搜查令
[04:10] Run down Fink’s client and artist list, 查一下芬克的客户和画家通讯录
[04:12] See if any of them had international numbers, 看看有没有国际号码
[04:14] And watch your mouth. 还有别多嘴
[04:18] I’m gonna go 10-1. 我要去10-1区
[04:19] Hey, Ryan. Got a sec? 莱恩 有空吗
[04:22] Witness? 目击者吗
[04:23] Not exactly. Hang here, buddy, okay? 不算是 在这等会 好吗
[04:26] Of course. 没问题
[04:27] I found him on the canvass by the art gallery. 在画廊周围排查时 发现此人
[04:30] I mean, the guy’s got no wallet, no I.D. 身上没有钱包 身份证
[04:32] Okay, did you ask him his name? 好 那你问过他的姓名了吗
[04:34] Yeah, I asked him his name. I asked him where he lived. 对 我问了他姓名 住址
[04:38] You know, but–but here’s the funny part– 但 有趣的是
[04:40] Guy says he don’t remember. 他说不记得了
[04:43] Did my husband have enemies? Yeah, he had enemies. 我丈夫有没有仇人 是 他有
[04:46] Every artist who couldn’t get in his gallery 作品未被收录的画家
[04:48] And every artist who was in his gallery. 以及作品被收录的画家都是
[04:51] He’d sell, like, five pieces, 他卖出 比如五幅画
[04:53] And they’d want to know why he didn’t sell six. 他们会想知道为什么没卖六幅
[04:55] Mrs. Fink, I know you’re upset– 芬克太太 我知道你心烦意乱
[04:57] No, what am I supposed to do with these, huh? 不 你说我该怎么面对这些
[04:59] I didn’t want ’em. 我才不想变成这样
[05:00] I did it for him, and now he’s dead. 为了他我才去做的 现在他死了
[05:04] Mrs. Fink, can you think of anyone 芬克太太 有没有谁
[05:07] Who would hate your husband enough 对你丈夫愤恨至极
[05:08] – To shoot him in cold blood in the back? – Rocco. -残忍地在他背后开枪 -罗柯
[05:11] – Rocco? Was that one of the artists? – His assistant. -罗柯 画家之一吗 -他的助手
[05:15] I thought Darius was his assistant. 我记得达里斯是他的助手
[05:16] His old assistant. Victor fired Rocco a few months back. 罗柯是前任 维克多几个月前炒了他
[05:19] – Why? – He fired that little insect over money. -为什么 -因为钱 炒了那小子
[05:24] Boy, did Rocco go crazy, making all kinds of threats. 罗柯简直疯了 以各种方式威胁于他
[05:26] “I’m gonna get you, Fink.” But you know what? “你会找你报仇的 芬克” 但知道吗
[05:28] No. Rocco? He wasn’t even a man. 就凭罗柯 他根本算不上个男人
[05:30] He was more like a flea. 他就像是个小跳蚤
[05:31] Victor didn’t even think twice about it. 维克多根本没放在心上
[05:34] You suppose the Flea had a gun, 假设小跳蚤有把枪
[05:36] A tiny gun with vanishing bullets? 一把小枪和会消失的子弹
[05:37] Ice bullets and Fleas with guns– 冰弹和带枪的跳蚤
[05:39] Do you have writer’s block again? 作家的大脑又没法思考了
[05:40] Stephen King wrote stories 史蒂芬·金写的那本
[05:42] Of Bloodthirsty Cars and sold millions of copies. 《嗜血魔车》系列卖了上千万册
[05:44] I figure, why be limited by logic? 我觉得 不必被逻辑所局限
[05:47] Rocco Jones, Fink’s old assistant. 罗柯·琼斯 芬克以前的助手
[05:48] The wife said that 他妻子说
[05:49] Rocco called and left threatening messages for Fink. 罗柯给芬克打过恐吓电话
[05:51] – See what you can find. – I’m on it. -看看有什么发现 -这就去
[05:53] Hey, what’s up with Ryan? 莱恩在干什么
[05:56] Mugging case. 抢劫案
[05:57] The guy got hit in the head and can’t remember who he is. 那家伙头部受创 记不得自己是谁
[05:59] Oh, missing bullets are cool. Amnesia is even cooler. 子弹消失的情节很酷 但失忆症更酷
[06:04] I’m sure you have better things to do. 我想你肯定还有更重要的事要做
[06:07] I’m sure I do, too. 我肯定也有
[06:10] An inhaler. You’re asthmatic. 气雾剂 你有哮喘
[06:14] Awesome. 棒极了
[06:15] Y-you should probably hang on to that. 你还是留着这个吧
[06:18] Inhaler, grocery bag, keys– 气雾剂 食品袋 钥匙
[06:20] Are you telling me you don’t remember at all 你是说你对这些东西
[06:23] What any of that is for? 完全没印象
[06:24] Yeah. How ridiculous is that? 对 真是可笑啊
[06:29] So has he, uh, really got amnesia? 那么说 他失忆了吗
[06:30] Yeah, but apparently, my hearing’s fine. 是的 但很明显 我的听力没问题
[06:33] Well, that’s good. Richard Castle. 那很好 我是理查德·卡塞尔
[06:37] I’d introduce myself, too– 我也想来个自我介绍
[06:38] Yeah, we’re just going through his pockets, 我们在看他兜里
[06:40] Trying to find something that could tell us who he is. 有没有能表明他身份的东西
[06:42] Oh, and apparently I’ve been reading as well. 很明显 我还在看书
[06:45] Ah, “Crime and Punishment,” Dostoyevsky. Classic. 《罪与罚》 陀思妥也夫斯基 经典之作
[06:49] – You have excellent taste. – Castle. -很有品味 -卡塞尔
[07:02] 9 millimeter. 9毫米口径
[07:04] I think we just found our fifth bullet. 我想我们找到第五颗子弹了
[07:23] You know what? If we got a dog, 如果我们养条狗
[07:24] I could buy him little saddlebags, 我可以给它买个挂包
[07:26] And then he could carry your books to school, 它就能给你把书带到学校
[07:27] And you wouldn’t have to worry about getting scoliosis. 你就不必担心脊椎侧弯了
[07:29] Conceptually, I’d like a dog as much as you would. 概念上说 我和你一样喜欢狗
[07:32] In reality, 但在现实中
[07:32] I’m not seeing the guy whose dishes never make it to the sink 我不认为吃完饭不收盘子的家伙
[07:35] Bending over to scoop poop in Hudson park. 能在哈德森公园弯腰铲狗屎
[07:38] I bet I could train him to use a toilet. 我打赌我能训练它去厕所便便
[07:42] Gram. I thought you were sleeping in. 奶奶 我以为你在房间睡觉
[07:44] I was, just not in my room. 刚才在睡 不过没在我房间
[07:48] You know what? We all share way too much. 知道吗 我们交流的有点多
[07:50] Oh, I’m sorry, kiddo. 抱歉 宝贝
[07:51] But my happiness cannot be contained. 但我的快乐无法抑制
[07:55] I’m going to school. Yes. I’m glad you had a nice date. 我去上学了 很高兴你约会愉快
[07:57] …Three and four and five. 三 四 五
[07:59] I am assuming from this walk of shame… 从你糟糕的仪表推测
[08:01] That you and your high school sweetheart Chet 你和你的高中情人查特
[08:03] Had a lovely night all night talking. 愉快地畅谈了一晚
[08:06] – Among other things. – It’s a been a few weeks. -在其他事情之间 -已经有几周了
[08:09] Do I need to sit him down and ask him his intentions? 我要不要请他坐下 问问他的意思呢
[08:11] I am having way too much fun to worry about his intentions. 我玩得很高兴 不必担心他的意思
[08:15] Okay, took me for lovely candlelight dinner… 我们享用了美好的烛光晚餐
[08:18] Horse and carriage ride through central park, 马车经过中心公园
[08:21] Where we watched the sunrise over the same boulder 我们坐在一块巨石上看日出
[08:24] Where we shared our first kiss. 当年我们就在那里彼此献出初吻
[08:28] Wait. That’s still his make-out spot? 等等 你们在那里过的夜
[08:29] Mother, that’s a red flag. 妈妈 这样很危险
[08:31] Honey, nothing you could say can spoil this for me. 宝贝 你说什么也破坏不了我的兴致
[08:34] I haven’t felt this way since… 我很久没有这种感觉了 自从…
[08:37] I can’t remember when. 记不得自从什么时候了
[08:38] Ah, amnesia. It’s going around. 失忆症啊 现在流行
[08:41] Speaking of which, I’m off. 说到这个 我要出门了
[08:43] I’d tell you not to wait up, 我想要告诉你不用等我了
[08:44] But clearly, there would be no point. 可是显然 没这个必要了
[08:48] His fingerprints aren’t in the system, 系统没有记录他的指纹
[08:49] And we don’t have any hits on missing persons. 失踪人口里也没有什么发现
[08:52] This is crazy. We actually find a witness to our murder, 真是疯狂 我们找到了案子的目击者
[08:54] We don’t know who he is, 但我们不知道他是谁
[08:56] And he doesn’t remember what he saw. 他也记不得看到过什么
[08:57] Where are we on Rocco? 罗柯那边的进展怎么样了
[08:58] Fink’s old assistant? 芬克的前任助手吗
[08:59] Uniforms are bringing him in now. 正在带他过来
[09:01] Ballistics confirms the bullet 弹道测试证实这颗子弹
[09:02] Come from the same gun as the others. 和其他子弹来自同一把枪
[09:04] Whatever happened in the gallery, he was there. 不管画廊发生了什么 他都在现场
[09:06] Not only was he there, but someone tried to kill him as well. 不仅如此 凶手还想灭口
[09:10] – Good thing he reads. – Good thing he reads Russian literature. -很幸运他带着书 -读的还是俄国文学
[09:13] If the guy was a Nicolas Sparks’ fan, he’d be dead. 如果他迷尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯 就死定了
[09:15] Have C.S.U. check the coat 让鉴证小组检查外套上
[09:16] For gunpowder residue, blood, fibers. 残留的火药 血迹和纤维
[09:18] Maybe it can tell us what happened that night. 或许能说明当晚的情况
[09:20] And check photo I.D.s on Fink’s artists and clients. 查查芬克的画家和客户的身份证照片
[09:22] You think he might be on of ’em? 你认为凶手是其中之一
[09:23] A girl can dream. 女人总是抱着幻想的
[09:29] I brought you coffee. 我给你拿了咖啡
[09:32] Thank you, Castle. 谢谢 卡塞尔
[09:36] We all have three different types of memory. 我们的记忆分为三种类型
[09:38] General knowledge, like language and facts, 一般的知识 比如语言和事实
[09:39] Is called semantic memory. 这叫作语义记忆
[09:41] Yours doesn’t seem to be affected. 在这部分 你完全没有问题
[09:43] Then there’s procedural memory, 还有程序记忆
[09:45] Also often called muscle memory. 也叫肌肉记忆
[09:46] That includes any actions or skills 其中包括
[09:47] That you’ve repeated over and over 你不断重复的行为和技巧
[09:50] And formed neural pathways for, 逐渐形成了神经通路
[09:51] Like riding a bike. Now I know it is intact. 比如骑自行车 这点你也没问题
[09:54] Because you’ve been walking around. 因为你可以行走自如
[09:55] So what’s the problem, doc? 所以问题是什么 医生
[09:56] The problem is in episodic memory. 问题在于情节性记忆
[09:58] That’s any experience you’ve ever had– 你所经历过的事
[10:01] Conversations, movies you’ve seen, 对话 看过的电影
[10:03] The people in your life, even your own name. 认识的人 甚至你自己的名字
[10:07] So, like, if I were a betting man, 就好像 如果我是一名赌徒
[10:10] Which I have no idea if I am, 但却不记得自己是赌徒
[10:14] Would I put my money on my memory coming back? 我能赌记忆可以恢复吗
[10:18] Or not? 还是不可以
[10:19] There’s no way to tell. 很难讲
[10:20] You might eventually get it all back 也许可以恢复全部记忆
[10:22] Or none of it or anything in between. 也许不能 或是恢复一部分
[10:26] Do we know why this would’ve happened? 能知道其中的原因吗
[10:28] He’s got a bump on the back of his head. 他后脑受到撞击
[10:30] It’s usually a blow to the head coupled with psychological trauma 头部的撞击通常伴随心理创伤
[10:33] Which leads to amnesia. 导致失忆
[10:35] Trauma? 创伤
[10:36] You did get shot. Could that be it? 你确实中了枪 是这意思吗
[10:39] If he believed he was going to die, then sure. 如果他相信他命不久矣 就会这样
[10:42] If we took him back to the scene of the crime, 如果我们带他回到犯罪现场
[10:44] Could that jog his memory? 可以刺激他的记忆吗
[10:47] Possibly. But amnesia’s a tricky condition. 有可能 但是失忆症很棘手
[10:51] I’d like to take him back to St. Vincent’s, 我要带他回圣文森特
[10:53] Run some tests and scans, just to be safe. 做一些测试和扫描 安全起见
[10:55] Of course. I’ll need to ask a few questions first. 当然 我先问一些问题
[10:59] Mister… 先生
[11:03] I’m sorry. I don’t even know what to call you. 抱歉 我不知道怎么称呼你
[11:05] I don’t know what to call me either. 我也不知道我的名字
[11:07] – You said his procedural memory is intact. – Yes. -你说他的程序性记忆还在 -没错
[11:11] – May I? – Sure. -我可以 -当然
[11:14] Just sign at the bottom. 签在下面
[11:21] That’s freaky. How’d I– how’d I do that? 真奇怪 怎么回事
[11:22] – That looks like a real signature. – Well, it probably is. -看起来像真的签名 -可能是
[11:25] You’ve signed your name so many times 人们多次重复签名
[11:26] You’ve formed neural pathways, procedural memory. 已经形成了神经通路 程序性记忆
[11:30] So he can’t remember his name, but he can sign it? 他不记得自己的名字 但却记得签名
[11:32] – Mysteries of the brain. – It’s illegible. -神秘的大脑 -字迹很模糊
[11:35] Maybe you’re a doctor. 也许你是一名医生
[11:36] This first initial looks like a “j.” 第一个字好像是杰
[11:38] – Does that ring a bell? – No. Unh-unh. -有印象吗 -不
[11:40] Maybe we should just call you Jay. 也许我们暂时叫你杰
[11:45] Jay. That’s as good as anything, I guess. 杰 总比没有强
[11:52] Do you recognize this man? 你认识这人吗
[11:54] No. Should I? 不 我应该认识吗
[11:56] His name is Victor Fink. 他叫维克多·芬克
[11:57] He owned the art gallery where you were shot. 你中枪的画廊就是他的
[12:00] He was there with me? 他当时也在那里吗
[12:01] He was shot and killed. 他被枪杀了
[12:04] God. 天啊
[12:06] What about this man? Rocco Jones. 这个呢 罗柯·琼斯
[12:09] He is the worker in gallery 他曾是画廊的工作人员
[12:13] Guys, I feel so useless. 各位 我很没用
[12:14] Look, I’m really… I’m really sorry. 我真的 真的很抱歉
[12:17] I-I just don’t know him. 我认不出他
[12:20] After all I did for you, Fink? 我为你做了这么多 芬克
[12:22] I wasn’t just your assistant, man. 我不只是你的助理
[12:23] I broke the law for you. 我为你犯法
[12:25] And you think you can just fire me? 你以为能就这样炒了我吗
[12:27] I should kill you, man. Just pop you right in the back. 我就应该杀了你 从背后崩了你
[12:30] Bang! And you’re dead. 砰 你就是死人一个
[12:37] So you finally get the courage to do it, there, Rocco? 你最终还是鼓起勇气杀了他 罗柯
[12:40] Dude, come on. I was mad. I was just blowing off steam. 老兄 我昏了头 发发脾气而已
[12:45] You said you broke the law for him. 你说你为他做犯法的事
[12:47] How? 怎么回事
[12:52] Fine by me, pal. 算了 伙计
[12:54] You have a nice trial. 等着上法庭吧
[12:55] Come on. What the hell are you talking about? 得了 你在说什么鬼话
[12:57] You threatened a guy, then he turns up dead. 你恐吓某人 然后他死了
[13:00] Do the math. 好好算算
[13:03] Forgeries. 造假
[13:08] Fink paid me to paint forgeries of high-end paintings. 芬克雇我帮他做高级画作的赝品
[13:11] Look, I was struggling, man. I needed the dough. 我挣扎过 但我需要钱
[13:14] What’d he do with the copies? 他怎么处理赝品
[13:15] Sold them. 卖了
[13:16] Passed them along to the buyer like they were the real thing. 当成真品卖给买家
[13:20] Who did he sell to? 卖给谁
[13:24] Bahir Harun. 巴希尔·哈伦
[13:25] He’s an attacher at the Bahrain consulate. 他是巴林领事馆的外交人员
[13:27] Bahrain? So he’s the one who talked to Fink 巴林人 芬克在遇害一小时前
[13:30] An hour before he was murdered. 通话的那个人
[13:31] Maybe he figured out Fink was selling fakes 也许他知道了芬克卖的是赝品
[13:33] And decided to get even. 决定要报复
[13:34] Doesn’t matter. 这都不要紧
[13:35] The guy has full diplomatic immunity. 这家伙有完全外交豁免权
[13:37] Great. 很好
[13:39] So I checked all the photo I.D.s 我检查了芬克所有的顾客和画家的
[13:41] Of all of Fink’s clients and artists. 身份证照片
[13:44] Our friend Jay isn’t one of them. 我们的朋友杰不在其中
[13:46] Then what was he doing at the gallery? 那他当时在画廊里干什么
[13:48] Holloway called from the hospital. 霍洛威医生从医院来电
[13:50] Aside from a minor head bump, Jay’s got a clean bill of health. 杰除了头部的小撞击 身体无恙
[13:52] Well, other than the memory loss. 当然 除了失忆
[13:54] You know what? Why don’t you guys grab jay, take him 你们带杰回到罪案现场
[13:56] Down to the crime scene, see if that sparks his memory? 看能不能刺激他的记忆恢复
[13:59] And get a hold of Fink’s assistant Darius. 联系芬克的助理达里斯
[14:02] Tell him to meet you down there 约他在那里见面
[14:03] With every file he has on Bahir Harun. 让他带上巴希尔·哈伦的资料
[14:13] And you’re sure I was here? 你确定我当时在这里
[14:16] Take your time. No pressure. 不着急 不要有压力
[14:22] Isn’t this supposed to be where I get a headache 我是不是应该头疼
[14:24] And flashes of memory start overwhelming me 记忆片段开始闪现
[14:26] Until all the pieces come together? 直到所有的片段汇集一起
[14:28] Okay, you’ve seen too many movies. 你电影看太多了
[14:31] Yeah, that I can’t remember. 我可不记得这个
[14:33] Wow. That’s very… Chicken/egg. 就像是先有鸡 还是先有蛋
[14:37] Welcome to my world. 欢迎来到我的世界
[14:39] Weird… 真诡异
[14:41] That someone can just lose his mind like that. 真有人能就这样失忆了
[14:45] Are you sure you don’t recognize him? 你确定不认识他
[14:46] I don’t think so. 我不认识他
[14:47] But I’ve only been here a few months. 我在这里只做了几个月
[14:49] Anyway, here’s everything I could find on Mr. Harun. 不过怎样 这是哈伦先生的一切资料
[14:54] All purchases, going back three years. 3年内的买画资料
[15:00] I still can’t believe Fink was trafficking in forgeries. 我还是不相信芬克在干造假的勾当
[15:04] Harun’s purchases from Fink. 哈伦从芬克那里买画
[15:06] That’s dozens of paintings. 数量很多
[15:07] Yeah, and according to Fink’s old assistant Rocco, 没错 据芬克的前助理罗柯
[15:10] Any and all of these could’ve been forgeries. 所有的画都可能是赝品
[15:12] This is a Jules Matterson. This is worth $100,000 easy. 朱尔斯·马特森的作品 至少要10万美金
[15:15] Yeah, but you only pay Rocco a grand to knock it off. 但他只给罗柯1000美金 就把他打发了
[15:17] Fink could’ve ripped Harun off for millions. 芬克可能为了钱干掉哈伦
[15:19] Who says crime doesn’t pay? 谁说犯罪不需要付出代价
[15:21] Someone took me for that much, 要是谁榨了我那么多钱
[15:22] I could see putting a bullet in his back. 我也会在背后给他一枪
[15:24] Well, that explains why Harun went after Fink, 这就解释了为什么哈伦威胁芬克
[15:26] -But what about Jay? -We need to talk to Harun. -但是杰呢 -我们得跟哈伦谈谈
[15:29] Beckett, I hate diplomatic immunity as much as the next cop, 贝克特 我讨厌外交豁免权 也讨厌没结果
[15:31] But as far as you’re concerned, forget the guy. 至于你 先把那家伙放一边
[15:35] I put in the interview request. 我提交了会面请求
[15:36] Now it’s in the state department’s hands, period. 现在归国务院管了 结束
[15:38] Fine, but, sir, what about the other victim? 但是长官 其他受害人怎么办
[15:40] The guy with amnesia. So? 患失忆的那家伙
[15:42] He has nowhere to go tonight. 他今晚没地方去
[15:43] Well, turn him over to social services. 把他移交给社会福利处
[15:45] It’s the state’s problem, not ours. 是国务院的事 不是我们的
[15:46] I know, sir, but he’ll probably end up in a homeless shelter. 我知道 他最终可能在庇护所生活
[15:48] He’s a person of interest and a potential witness. 他是涉案人员 也是潜在的人证
[15:51] I would hate to lose him to the system. 我不想因为体制问题失去他
[15:54] Okay. 那好吧
[15:56] But my couch is off-limits. 他可以睡我的沙发
[15:58] Thank you, sir. 谢谢长官
[16:00] It’s not the plaza. 这里不是露天广场
[16:02] But I have snuck many a power nap on this couch over years 但我常溜到这里小憩
[16:06] You should sleep just fine. 你会睡得很安稳的
[16:08] I’m grateful not to have to go anywhere with strangers. 很感激 不用和陌生人挤在一起
[16:11] It’s not a problem. 这不是难事
[16:13] It’s terrifying to think that someone actually tried to kill me 想到有人想杀我 真可怕
[16:17] And I don’t know who it was or why. 我不知道凶手是谁 为什么要杀我
[16:20] And they’re still out there. 他们还逍遥法外
[16:22] That’s why we’re gonna catch the bastard. 所以我们要把那混蛋绳之于法
[16:24] But to do that, we need to find out who you are. 但在此之前 我们要查明你的身份
[16:27] So we’re gonna release your photograph to the media tomorrow morning. 因此明早我们要向媒体发布你的相片
[16:31] And what if nobody recognizes it? 如果没人认识我呢
[16:33] I’m sure someone will. 肯定有人认识你
[16:35] But what if no one does and I don’t remember? 如果没人认识 而我又不记得自己
[16:39] Then who am I? 那我是谁
[16:44] I promise you, we won’t give up on you. 我向你保证 我们不会放弃你
[16:55] My science teacher says that chocolate contains chemicals 自然课老师说 巧克力所含的化学物质
[16:58] That are proven to relieve depression. 已证实可以减压
[17:01] Ah, it’s good. But I prefer grape–aged, bottled and corked. 太好了 但我更喜欢葡萄酒 陈年佳酿
[17:06] You’re having an ice cream tasting, 你们在开冰激凌品尝会
[17:07] And no one called, texted or tweeted. 没人打电话 发短信 留言
[17:09] Gram broke it off with Chet. 奶奶和查特分手了
[17:11] So I suggested sugar therapy. 我建议糖治疗法
[17:13] What happened to sunrise in central park? 中心公园的日出怎样
[17:15] Oh, who am I kidding? It’s a fairy tale. 我在开谁玩笑 那是童话
[17:17] And what woman doesn’t want a fairy tale? 哪个女人不喜欢童话呢
[17:20] -He’s not who I thought he was. – How so? -他跟我想的不一样 -如何不同
[17:22] Million different little things–you know, 很多不同
[17:24] He doesn’t drive, he’s skinny, 他不开车 很瘦
[17:26] Oh, and he has this laugh like…wah-um. 他会这样笑
[17:28] I can’t even do it. It’s like a honking goose kind of… 我甚至不会 就像鹅叫那样
[17:32] These are sitcom reasons for breaking up. 就是这些情景剧原因而分手
[17:34] This morning you were in love. 今早你们还相爱
[17:35] What possibly could’ve happened? 这怎么可能
[17:36] Dad, back off. The spark died. 爸爸 后退 火花熄灭了
[17:40] She’s obviously reconsidered. 她显然重新考虑了
[17:41] That’s right, 没错
[17:42] And now we’re going through the five flavors of grieving. 我们现在试试这5种伤感口味
[17:46] Oh. Is the first stage accepting the ice cream? 这是接受冰激凌的第一阶段吗
[17:49] – Exactly. – Then I’m in. -完全正确 -那算我一份
[18:02] -Hey, morning. – Hey. How was he last night? -早 -他昨晚睡得怎样
[18:05] He slept like a rock. 睡得很沉
[18:06] Doc Holloway stopped by this morning 霍洛威医生今早来了
[18:08] To give him a cognitive abilities test. 给他做认知能力测试
[18:10] Scored through the roof on the quantitative part. 算术得分很高
[18:12] He’s good at math. Maybe he was an engineer 他数学不错 也许他是会计或金融领域
[18:14] In accounting or financing. 工程师
[18:15] Or just good at math. 或只是数学好而已
[18:17] Castle is testing his drawing abilities, 卡塞尔在测试他的绘画能力
[18:19] See if he’s an artist. 看他是不是艺术家
[18:20] Maybe he was trying convince Fink to show his work. 也许他想说服芬克展出他的作品
[18:22] I suppose we should be thankful 我觉得我们应该感激
[18:23] He didn’t offer to pose nude. 他没说画裸体画
[18:25] Yeah, thanks for that. 没错 很庆幸
[18:26] Hey, any idea if we’re gonna get 如果我们要和大使馆人员哈伦谈话
[18:28] To talk to that attacher Harun. 有什么想法吗
[18:29] Radio silence. 没有回应
[18:31] – We gotta I.D. Jay. – Yeap. -我们必须查明杰的身份 -没错
[18:35] – Speak of the devil. – Yeah, they been showing it all morning. -说曹操 曹操到 -已经播了一上午
[18:38] – Any calls yet? – No. -有电话吗 -没有
[18:39] Well, until we figure out who he is, we’ve got nothing. 查明他的身份前 什么线索也没有
[18:43] So what’s the verdict? 结论是什么
[18:52] You really captured his soul. 你确实抓住了特征
[18:55] Okay, so you’re not an artist. 好吧 你不是艺术家
[18:57] I’m sure you have many other talents. 我肯定你还有其他天赋
[18:59] Just not a talent for remembering them. 不是记忆天赋而已
[19:01] Oh, that’s him! Oh, my god! That’s him! 是他 天啊 是他
[19:03] – Oh, thank god. – Can I help you? -感谢上帝 -我能为你效劳吗
[19:05] I think we’re about to find out who you are? 我想就快查明你的身份了
[19:06] – Do you recognize her? – Yes, it’s him. -你认识她吗 -是的 是他
[19:07] No, but then again, I don’t recognize myself on the mirror. 不认识 我连镜子里的自己也不认识
[19:10] Go ahead, ma’am. Thanks. Oh, Joel! 请进去 女士 谢谢 乔伊
[19:13] Oh, my god. Mm. 天啊
[19:15] Tory Westchester, wife. 托丽·威彻斯特 妻子
[19:17] Oh, I was so scared I lost you. Oh, sweetie. 我很害怕失去你 亲爱的
[19:23] So it’s true, you really don’t remember anything? 是真的吗 你不记得一切了
[19:27] He’s suffering from amnesia. 他失忆了
[19:28] I knew something was wrong. I knew it. 我就知道出事了 我就知道
[19:31] – Jay, are you crying? – uh, I think I am. -杰 你流泪了 -我想是的
[19:37] – Do you feel a connection? – Yeah. -有感觉吗 -是的
[19:40] It’s actually pretty overwhelming. 我快承受不了
[19:42] Of course it is, baby. I love you so much. 当然 宝贝 我太爱你了
[19:46] We will get through this, whatever it takes. 我们会挺过去的 不管代价是什么
[19:49] Ms. Westchester, how long have the two of you been married? 威彻斯特夫人 你们结婚多久了
[19:52] Two years this past October. 到十月为止两年
[19:55] And you said his name was Joel… 你说他叫乔伊
[19:56] Westchester. 威彻斯特
[19:58] Oh, honey, look at you. 亲爱的 看看你
[20:00] You do remember me. 你真的记得我
[20:06] Oh, love conquers all! Oh, it’s all going to be fine! 爱情可以战胜一切 会好起来的
[20:11] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[20:12] Oh, what is it? What is it, my darling? 怎么了 亲爱的
[20:14] I think he’s having an asthma attack. 我想他哮喘发作了
[20:15] You have an inhaler in your pocket. Get it. 你口袋里有哮喘气雾剂 快拿出来
[20:23] Ms. Westchester, do you have cats? 威彻斯特夫人 你养猫吗
[20:25] Eight, like Jon and Kate. 8只 像乔恩和凯特[真人秀]
[20:28] I think Joel here is allergic to cats. 我想乔伊对猫过敏
[20:31] Really? 真的吗
[20:33] Ms. Westchester, you’re not really married to him, are you? 威彻斯特夫人 你不是他妻子 对吗
[20:38] I could be. 我就是
[20:39] I so could be. Why the hell shouldn’t I be?! 我就是他妻子 为什么我不是
[20:43] She’s been in and out of mental facilities 十几年来她一直
[20:45] For more than ten years. 进进出出精神病院
[20:47] Every personality disorder in the book. 有记录的每种病态人格她都有
[20:50] Sorry about that. 真是不幸
[20:51] Just another contestant on “who wants to marry an amnesiac?” 又一个”谁想嫁给失忆者”游戏的参赛者
[20:53] Beckett, your attacher, Mr.Harun, he’s on his way down. 贝克特 大使馆人员哈伦先生来了
[20:56] He agreed to talk. 他愿意接受询问
[21:02] He just showed up voluntarily? 他自己送上门来了
[21:04] He wants to stay in control. 他想平息事态
[21:05] This could be our only shot. 这可能是我们唯一的机会
[21:06] Let’s make sure that Harun 所以一定要让哈伦
[21:07] – Gets a good look at our friend Jay. – Inadvertent, of course. -好好看看杰 -像无心的一样
[21:09] If Harun thinks that he killed Jay, then his reaction 如果哈伦认为他杀了杰 他的反应
[21:12] Could tell us everything we need to know. Let’s go. 会告诉我们一切 开工
[21:17] Mr.Harun, you were a client of Mr. Fink’s? 哈伦先生 你曾是芬克先生的客户是吗
[21:20] That’s correct. 没错
[21:22] – You bought a significant number of works from him. – Yes. -你从他那里买了大量作品 -是的
[21:25] Well, we believe that many of those works were forgeries. 我们认为其中很多作品是伪造的
[21:28] That’s correct. 的确是的
[21:29] So you’re saying that you knew they were fakes? 这么说你早就知道那些是赝品
[21:32] – Of course I knew. – And you bought them anyway? -当然知道 -那你还买
[21:34] I have many friends back home whose wives are, 怎么说呢 我家里有很多朋友
[21:37] How shall we say, uh, demanding. 他们的妻子总不满足
[21:40] And what do demanding wives have to do with any of this? 那她们要赝品干什么
[21:43] Well, we all know that the fairer sex can be shallow. 大家都知道 女性比较肤浅
[21:47] Not you, of course, detective– 当然不包括你 探长
[21:48] A smart, liberated American woman. 你是个聪明又开放的美国女性
[21:51] But my friends’ wives, 但是我朋友的妻子
[21:52] They want a bag that says, um, “Gucci.” 她们想要品牌包 如古奇
[21:57] They don’t care who made the bag 她们不在乎是谁生产的
[21:58] As long as it has that signature. 只要包上有那个标签
[22:00] And it’s the same with paintings. 关于画作 同理可知
[22:02] They are more appreciative of–of the signature 比起作品本身
[22:04] Than of the– the work itself. 她们更看重签名
[22:06] And my friends don’t always want to spend top dollar 我的朋友们不愿意老花大把钞票
[22:08] On authentic pieces, so Victor would commission a copy. 去买那些真货 就托维克多弄个赝品
[22:12] My friends save money, I get rich… 朋友可以省钱 而我赚钱
[22:14] And the wives get to think that they have… 女人也会以为
[22:16] – Move to your left, just a drop.- Yeah. -往左挪一步 -好
[22:21] So you only bought fakes from Fink? 所以你只从芬克那里买赝品
[22:23] No. He would also source originals 不全是 他也提供一些真货
[22:25] For those husbands with taste. 给那些有品位的男人们
[22:28] I was happy to provide, even though originals pay less… 我很乐意提供 尽管真货赚的少
[22:29] He look familiar? 觉得眼熟吗
[22:32] No, sorry. 没有 抱歉
[22:34] The night that Mr. Fink was murdered, 芬克先生被杀的当晚
[22:36] You called him not long before he was killed. 案发不久前你曾跟他通过话
[22:38] That’s correct, detective. 是的 警探
[22:39] He–he told me to come by, that he had a painting for me. 他要我过去一趟 说有幅画给我看
[22:42] I showed up around 9:45, but he sent me away. 我大约9点45到那 但他打发我走
[22:45] Sent you away? 打发你走
[22:46] Yes, he was arguing with a man. 是的 他当时在跟另一个人争吵
[22:48] – About what? – I have no idea. -吵什么 -不知道
[22:50] I respected his wishes 如他所愿 我离开了
[22:52] And went for dinner at Nobu. 然后去诺布餐厅吃饭
[22:55] Do you think you could describe this man? 你能描述一下这个人吗
[22:57] Please. Must we continue with this ridiculous charade? 拜托 有必要继续这种无聊游戏吗
[23:02] When we both know he is standing right there? 我们都知道他就站在那里
[23:08] Now if that is all… 那么 如果没有其他事情
[23:10] Mr.Harun, I’m not quite done yet. 哈伦先生 我还没问完
[23:13] Ah, but I am. 但我说完了
[23:17] Have a nice day. 希望你们过得愉快
[23:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:22] For a guy with diplomatic immunity, 对一个有外交豁免权的人来说
[23:24] He wasn’t very diplomatic. 他也不算特别有外交手腕
[23:25] Harun’s hiding behind his immunity. 哈伦在利用豁免权做挡箭牌
[23:27] He knows more than he’s saying. 他知道的远不止这些
[23:28] Maybe. But his alibi is good. 也许 但他的不在场证明是真的
[23:30] Nobu has him on security video 诺布餐厅的监控录像录到
[23:32] Entering at 9:55 p.m., 他晚上9点55进门
[23:34] 19 minutes before the 9-1-1 call about shots fired. 也就是报警前19分钟
[23:37] He’s not our guy. 他不是凶手
[23:37] Well, just because he didn’t pull the trigger 但是 不是他开的枪
[23:39] Doesn’t mean he wasn’t involved. 并不意味着他与此案无关
[23:41] And just because Jay was shot 杰中枪了
[23:42] Doesn’t mean he wasn’t into something shady. 也不意味着他是清白的
[23:44] It could be the reason he was shot. 这可能就是他中枪的原因
[23:45] Harun said he saw Jay arguing with Fink. 哈伦说他看到杰跟芬克在争吵
[23:48] We need to figure out why Jay was at the gallery. 我们要搞清楚为什么杰会在画廊
[23:50] And we can’t do that if we don’t know who the hell he is. 如果不知道他到底是谁 就不能搞清楚
[23:52] We’ve been through this. It’s just a bunch of junk. 我们已经查过一遍了 只是一堆垃圾
[23:54] But if we take a look at everything 但如果我们仔细清理一下
[23:56] We know about him collectively, maybe a picture will emerge. 手头的所有资料 也许会有所发现
[24:02] Nothing distinctive about these keys. 这些钥匙没什么特别
[24:03] Yeah, and that plastic bag really narrows it down. 确实 那个塑料袋也的确缩小了范围
[24:05] Okay, he’s got asthma, 他患有哮喘病
[24:06] He’s allergic to cats, he reads– 对猫过敏 爱读书
[24:09] And he’s good at math and he can’t draw. 还精通数学 不会画画
[24:11] Put it together, he’s your average math athlete 综合看来 他只是个数学健将
[24:13] With a lot of crap in his pocket. 口袋里还装着很多垃圾
[24:14] – Detective. – Thank you. -探长 -谢谢
[24:18] It’s from Lanie. It’s the forensics report on his coat. 蕾妮对他外套的检验报告
[24:20] Maybe his driver’s license was sewn into the lining. 也许他的驾照还缝在里衬
[24:24] Gunpowder residue. 有火药残留物
[24:25] So he was shot at close range 这么说他是被近距离射击的
[24:27] Mm-hmm. Coffee stains, sugar granules, traces of milk. 还有咖啡渍 糖粒 和牛奶印迹
[24:29] Well, we know how he takes his coffee. 可以知道他是怎么喝咖啡的了
[24:31] – Animal hairs. – Not cat hairs. -动物的毛 -不是猫毛
[24:34] – How could I have missed this? – Missed what? -我怎么忽略了这个 -忽略什么
[24:36] – Do you know what this is? – Yeah, it’s a grocery bag. -知道这是什么吗 -知道 食品袋
[24:38] No, it’s not just a grocery bag. 不 不仅仅是食品袋
[24:40] It’s the bag that’s gonna tell us exactly who Jay is. 这个袋子能告诉我们杰的真实身份
[24:50] Why are you dragging me back to the art gallery? 为什么硬拉我回画廊
[24:52] Not to the art gallery, to the street. 不是去画廊 是那条街
[24:54] – Ah, it’s gone. – What’s gone? -不见了 -什么不见了
[24:56] The dog. That’s why he had the bag, 那只狗 这就是他带着食品袋的原因
[24:58] To clean up after his dog. 为了用袋子清理狗粪
[24:59] How do you know it was his dog? 你怎么知道那就是他的狗
[25:00] Well, why else would he have a bag? 那他为什么拿个袋子
[25:02] Why else would there be a dog tied up 为什么过了午夜还有一只狗
[25:03] Outside a commercial building after midnight? 被拴在一栋商业大楼外
[25:05] Maybe someone stole it. 可能有人把狗偷走了
[25:08] Get me animal control. 帮我接动物管理处
[25:09] All the canines with I.D. tags we picked up in the last 24. 挂狗牌的都是24小时内收养的
[25:13] Mostly their owners lost ’em accidentally 大部分是主人不小心弄丢了
[25:15] And are relieved when we call. 我们打去电话 他们就松了口气
[25:17] Castle. 卡塞尔
[25:18] Oh. Who’s a good girl? 多漂亮的家伙啊
[25:22] That one’s from 148 west 26th. 这只是从148大街西26号捡回的
[25:24] That’s Fink’s gallery. 就是芬克的画廊那里
[25:26] Lucy. 露西
[25:28] Your name is Jeremy Preswick. 你叫杰里米·普瑞斯威科
[25:30] We checked it against your D.M.V. photo, 已经和机动车管理部的照片核对过了
[25:32] And it’s a positive I.D. 是你的真实身份
[25:33] – Jeremy Preswick. – You are 34 years old, -杰里米·普瑞斯威科 -你今年34岁
[25:36] And you live at 82 warren street in Tribeca. 住在特里贝克地区华伦街82号
[25:39] You don’t really have any family. 你没有什么亲人
[25:41] Your parents passed away a few years ago, 父母几年前过世
[25:43] And you don’t have any siblings. 也没有兄弟姐妹
[25:45] But we did manage to get a hold of your ex-wife, Emma Carnes. 但我们联系到了你的前妻爱玛·卡恩斯
[25:48] Ex-wife? 前妻
[25:51] I’m divorced? 我离过婚
[25:52] Yeah. 没错
[25:54] Sorry. Your ex sounded pretty concerned. 抱歉 你前妻听说你的情况后很关心你
[25:58] And we figured that would be the fastest way 我们认为这可能是
[26:00] Of putting together the details, 弄清事情原委最快捷的方法
[26:01] Which would be great for you and for our investigation. 也对你和我们的调查都有很大帮助
[26:05] If you think it’ll help. 你们看着办吧
[26:10] I have an ex-wife that I can’t remember. 我连我有前妻都不记得
[26:13] Hey, some men would consider you lucky. 有人还觉得你很幸运呢
[26:18] – Here you go. – Thanks. -这边请 -谢谢
[26:25] – Hello, Jeremy. – Hey. -你好 杰里米 -你好
[26:27] Thank you for coming. I appreciate it. 谢谢你能来 我真的很感激
[26:30] Sure. 没关系
[26:32] So we’re divorced. 我们离婚了吧
[26:36] Yeah. 是的
[26:38] Must be weird, coming here to try to help me out, huh? 过来帮我 肯定觉得很奇怪吧
[26:43] A little. 有点
[26:44] Please take a seat. 请坐
[26:49] So what happened to him? 他怎么了
[26:52] That’s what we are trying to figure out. 我们也想知道
[26:54] Is there anything you can tell us about Jeremy? 你能告诉我们有关杰里米的事情吗
[26:56] Well, like what? 说什么呢
[26:57] Like, uh, where he works. 比如 他在哪里工作
[27:00] Well, as far as I know, he doesn’t anymore. 据我所知 他已经没有工作了
[27:03] Okay, this is weird with you sitting right there. 你坐在这里 让我感觉很怪
[27:05] Tell me about it. 我也想听
[27:09] You have a PHD in economics from Wharton. 你在沃顿商学院拿了经济学博士学位
[27:12] Uh, you had a consulting business 你曾在经济和战略电视台旗下
[27:14] In channel Economics and Strategy. 经营一家咨询公司
[27:18] You’re smart. 你很聪明
[27:20] Like, crazy smart. 简直聪明绝顶
[27:22] Had a business? 他曾经营过一家公司
[27:24] Yeah, yeah, he sold it last year. 是的 去年他把公司卖了
[27:26] Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[27:27] No. I thought it was weird. 不知道 我也觉得不可思议
[27:29] He loved the business. 他热爱他的事业
[27:30] Why’d we split up? 我们为什么离婚
[27:36] I’ve ranted for hours to girlfriends about that. 关于这个我向朋友们抱怨了很久
[27:39] I’m guessing I don’t come off so well in that rant. 我猜我肯定被你骂得一文不值
[27:43] You were a jerk. 那时你就是个混蛋
[27:48] But so was I. 但我也有错
[27:50] I mean, the truth is, We probably got married too young. 也许因为我们结婚太早了
[27:58] Look, I’m sorry that I don’t recognize you. 我认不出你 对此我很抱歉
[28:01] But you seem incredibly nice and you’re gorgeous, 但我觉得你很善良 而且很美
[28:03] And I’m certain that it was entirely my fault 我确信当时完全是我的错
[28:05] That marriage fell apart. 以至于毁了我们的婚姻
[28:07] See that. That’s… 看到了吧 这就是
[28:09] The guy I fell in love with– 我那时爱的家伙
[28:11] Funny, sweet, self-deprecating. 风趣 贴心 谦虚
[28:16] Do you know what Jeremy 你知道杰里米
[28:17] Had been doing with himself recently? 最近在做什么吗
[28:19] As far as I know, 据我所知
[28:20] He was dating the youngest, hottest women he could find 只在找年轻性感的女人交往
[28:22] And not bothering to put the toilet seat down. 都不嫌放下马桶座圈麻烦
[28:27] And do you have any idea what he might have been doing 你知不知道他在切尔西的
[28:29] At the Victor Fink gallery in Chelsea? 维克多·芬克画廊干什么
[28:32] No, I’m sorry. But we haven’t even spoken in almost a year. 不知道 抱歉 我们几乎一年没说话
[28:35] Um, well, we’re on our way to Jeremy’s apartment 好吧 我们现在去杰里的家
[28:37] To see if it sparks anything. 看能不能让他想起什么
[28:39] Would you mind coming along? 你愿意一起来吗
[28:40] You might be able to put things in some context. 你也许能把一些线索联系起来
[28:54] Look familiar? 觉得眼熟吗
[28:55] Nope. 不
[28:57] You can say it. I’m the worst witness ever. 你们可以说 我是最差的目击者
[29:00] Ah, you’re doing fine. 你做得还不错
[29:05] A wallet. 一个钱包
[29:06] Well, I don’t think you were mugged. 看来你没有被抢劫
[29:09] Do you mind if I poke around, open some drawers? 介意我到处转转 看看抽屉之类的吗
[29:12] Mi casa que no recuerdo es tu casa. 把我家当自己家吧[西班牙语]
[29:14] Hey, look at that. Rockin’ the spanish. 瞧 西班牙语还不错
[29:17] We did junior year in Madrid. 我们大三在马德里读书
[29:20] That sounds nice. 听来不错
[29:21] Here’s the rest of your Russian literature collection. 这些是俄语文学著作集
[29:25] You are a very ambitious reader, Mr. Preswick. 读书很有追求 普瑞斯威科先生
[29:28] You always wanted more time to read. 你总是希望有更多的时间来读书
[29:31] I guess I’m gonna have to start over now. 估计现在我得全部重读了
[29:32] Ah, it’s not such a bad thing. 也不算是坏事
[29:34] What I wouldn’t give to read “the cask of amontillado” 我第一次读《一桶白葡萄酒》
[29:37] For the first time…or any Stephen King. 真是无比痴狂 或任何斯蒂芬·金的书
[29:39] Ah, silver lining–you get to read all my books 好消息是 你可以再次
[29:42] For the first time again. 欣赏所有我的作品了
[29:47] Anything? 有线索吗
[29:49] It’s pretty sparse. 这里很零乱
[29:50] Like a guy who spent a lot of time alone. 是一个独自生活很久的男人
[29:52] Yeah, I thought you’d have more of a slick pad 就是 我以为你至少有个垫子
[29:55] Done up with more stuff. 其他也收拾整齐
[29:57] Hey. Taglia. This is a pretty pricey painting. 泰格利亚 这幅画可不便宜啊
[30:01] Emma, do you know if Jeremy bought that painting 艾玛 你知道杰里米是在市里的
[30:03] At a gallery in the city? 画廊买的这幅画吗
[30:05] No, we… Bought that together 不是 那是我们
[30:06] On our honeymoon in Siena. 在锡耶纳度蜜月的时候一起买的
[30:09] – I can’t believe you still have it. – Why? -真不敢相信你还留着 -为什么
[30:12] Well, part of the divorce settlement 离婚协议的其中一项
[30:13] Was to sell it and split the cash. 就是把这幅画卖掉 然后分掉这笔钱
[30:16] It appraised for over 200 grand. You sent me my half. 当时估价二十多万 你给了我一半
[30:20] That’s funny. 真有趣
[30:23] There’s something about it that’s so familiar. 有关这幅画的事如此熟悉
[30:26] Or maybe I just like it. 或者我仅仅只是喜欢这幅画
[30:28] Castle. 卡塞尔
[30:34] It’s a 9 millimeter… 九毫米口径的
[30:39] With five bullets missing. 少了五发子弹
[30:52] So ballistics confirmed 弹道测试证明
[30:54] That the gun found in Jeremy’s apartment 在杰里米家发现的抢
[30:55] Was the same one that was used to kill Fink, 就是杀死芬克的那把
[30:57] And we just need to know 我们只需知道
[30:59] If it’s possible that Jeremy was the shooter. 杰里是否有可能就是开枪的人
[31:01] C.S.U. did find gun residue 鉴证组的确在他外套上
[31:03] On his coat. 发现了火药残留物
[31:04] Well, that just means that he was shot at close range. 那只能说明他是被近距离射击的
[31:06] Like if Jeremy were holding the gun, 假设是杰里米拿着抢
[31:09] Struggled with Fink, Fink managed to turn the gun around 与芬克扭打在一起 芬克把枪转向他
[31:12] And it went off? 然后开火
[31:14] Well, these abrasions on Fink’s wrists 芬克手腕上的淤青
[31:15] Are certainly consistent with that. 正好与你刚才说的吻合
[31:17] Well, then why would he have left the gun in his apartment? 那他为何会把枪留在公寓里
[31:19] Doc Holloway said he was probably in a fugue state, 霍洛威医生说过 他可能处于神游状态
[31:21] Like sleepwalking. He could’ve dropped the gun off 比如梦游 他可能丢下枪然后
[31:23] And then went back out again. 然后又重新回到画廊
[31:26] Okay, am I missing something? 好吧 我糊涂了
[31:28] I thought you were supposed to be happy 我以为你们抓到了凶手
[31:29] After you caught the killer. 应该高兴才是
[31:32] Why’d I do it? 我为什么杀人
[31:35] We don’t know why. 我们不知道原因
[31:37] You’ll be appointed a lawyer. 你需要聘请一位律师
[31:38] I know that Emma wants to help hire someone, 我知道艾玛想给你找一个
[31:40] And I don’t think money will be an issue. 我想钱不是问题
[31:43] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[31:46] I don’t know why you’re thanking me, Mr. Prestwick. 不知道你为什么谢我 普瑞斯威科先生
[31:48] We just arrested you for murder. 我们以谋杀罪逮捕了你
[31:50] Yeah, well, it’s not your fault. 没错 但那不是你们的错
[31:52] You guys have been nothing but incredibly nice 对一个自认为是受害者
[31:54] To a babbling idiot who thought he was a victim 又一无所知的白痴 你们已经够好了
[31:57] It’s like I tricked you. 感觉就像我欺骗了你们
[31:59] Good luck, Jeremy. 祝你好运 杰里米
[32:09] If you figure it out, would you let me know? 你们查明真相之后 能告诉我吗
[32:13] Of course. 当然
[32:14] I just think it would be easier knowing why. 知道原因的话 可能会好过一点
[32:37] The guy is guilty of a murder he can’t remember. 为根本不记得的杀人而内疚
[32:42] That just sucks. 真让人郁闷
[32:44] I mean, if you’re gonna kill someone, get caught, 我是说 如果你打算杀人
[32:46] Spend the rest of your life in prison, at least 被抓后得在监狱里度过余生
[32:47] You have the satisfaction of knowing why you did it– 至少你还知道自己为何坐牢
[32:49] Hatred, revenge, hell, maybe even cut you off on the highway. 仇恨 报复 破坏 甚至公路抢劫
[32:53] But Jeremy won’t even have that even if we do find motive 即使找到杀人动机 杰里米还是不知道
[32:57] Because he won’t remember why it meant anything to him. 因为他不记得杀人的意义何在
[33:01] I’m with you, Castle. It sucks. 我跟你一样 卡塞尔 觉得郁闷
[33:05] So what next? 下一步怎么办
[33:06] We, uh, submit the paperwork to the D.A. 我们把书面报告呈交给地方检察官
[33:09] But the D.A. will need motive, right? 可地方检察官也需要动机啊 不是吗
[33:11] No. Evidence speaks. Smoking gun. 不 证据说话 确凿的证据
[33:15] But don’t you want to know why he did it? 你不想知道他为什么杀人吗
[33:17] Yeah, but the truth is, is that we don’t need it. 想 但事实上 我们并不需要知道
[33:19] The D.A. doesn’t need it. 地方检察官不需要
[33:22] But you and me? 但你和我呢
[33:25] I know I couldn’t sleep last night. Could you? 我昨晚彻夜难眠 你呢
[33:30] There’s gotta be an answer here, 这里肯定有答案
[33:32] Something in his life that makes it all make sense. 他生活里的东西肯定能解释一切
[33:39] Hands! Show ’em. 举起手来 不许动
[33:42] Oh, that gets the heart rate going. 吓死我了
[33:44] Ms. Carnes, what are you doing here? 卡恩斯女士 你在这里做什么
[33:46] Getting Lucy’s things. 拿一些露西的东西
[33:49] Prescription. 处方药
[33:51] I guess I have custody now. 我想得由我保管了
[33:53] I’m sorry to surprise you. We didn’t know you’d be here. 很抱歉吓到你了 我们不知道你在这里
[34:00] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[34:03] Yeah. I guess I just thought for half a second 没事 我只是突然想到
[34:06] That this would be a bizarre second chance for Jer and me. 这于我和他是一次难得又怪异机会
[34:09] – Stupid, right? – No, it’s not stupid. -很蠢 是吗 -不 一点都不蠢
[34:12] And to find out that he’s a murderer… 发现他是个杀人凶手之后
[34:15] When I saw him again, I… 当我再次见到他时 我
[34:18] All those years of petty arguments 那么多年的争吵
[34:20] Thatore us apart didn’t seem to matter. 导致后来的分离 都不算什么了
[34:22] It was–it was like we first met. 就像 我们初次见面
[34:24] You know, I felt that thing. 我找回了那种感觉
[34:27] And then we came here and I saw that he didn’t sell it, 然后我们来这里 看见他不愿意卖掉它
[34:31] And I thought maybe he still had feelings for me, too. 我觉得他也对我念念不忘
[34:34] Do you mean the painting 你是指这幅
[34:36] That the two of you bought on your honeymoon? 你们俩蜜月时买的油画
[34:37] Yeah, we didn’t buy it because we wanted to. 是的 不是因为我们想买
[34:39] We had to. 而是必须买
[34:40] We were in the artist’s studio in Siena 当时我们在锡耶纳的一家画廊
[34:45] And Jeremy picked it up off the easel. 杰里米从画架上拿起它
[34:48] He was always goofing around. The artist went crazy. 画还没干透呢 他总是冒冒失失的
[34:51] It was still drying. 那个画家都快疯了
[34:53] We laughed for a week about our little love smudge. 为这个爱情印记我们笑了好久
[34:56] And then when I saw that he didn’t sell it, I thought, 当我看见他没有卖掉它 我就在想
[34:59] Maybe… 或许
[35:02] But I was kidding myself. 但我是在自欺欺人
[35:04] What do you mean? 为什么这么说
[35:06] No thumbprint. It should be right here. 没有手指印 就是这里
[35:10] He sold ours. This one’s just a copy. 他卖掉了原来那幅画 这个是副本
[35:12] Ms. Carnes, are you sure? 卡恩斯女士 你确定吗
[35:14] Of course I’m sure. 当然 确信无疑
[35:15] It’s a fake. 是赝品
[35:17] And we know who dealt in fakes. 我们知道谁倒卖赝品
[35:19] That’s gotta be Jeremy’s connection to Fink. 这就能将杰里米和芬克联系起来了
[35:21] That’s gotta be why Jeremy was at the gallery. 也解释了为何杰里米会在画廊
[35:23] And if Jeremy and Fink were arguing like Harun said, 如果像哈伦说的杰里米和芬克在争吵
[35:26] Maybe it was over the original. 或许就是为了真品
[35:27] And if that’s a fake, then where is the original? 如果这是赝品 那真品在哪里
[35:31] Absolutely, and, uh– Careful with that one. 当然 小心那幅画
[35:35] Oui. Oui, merci. A bientot. 好的 谢谢 再见[法语]
[35:40] Leaving us so soon, Mr. Harun? 哈伦先生 这么快就走了吗
[35:42] Oh, what now? I have a plane to catch. 怎么了 我还要赶飞机
[35:44] Make any interesting art acquisitions on this trip? 这次旅行收获了不错的作品吗
[35:47] Actually, yes. 确实有些收获
[35:48] Mind if we take a look? 介意我们看一看吗
[35:49] I’m sorry. I just don’t have the time. 很抱歉 我没有时间
[35:51] Make time. 挤出时间
[35:52] What part of “diplomatic immunity” “外交豁免权”的哪一部分
[35:54] Are you not clear on? 你们不太清楚
[35:57] See, every time you say something like that, 你每次这样说时
[35:58] It makes me think that you have something to hide. 就让我觉得你在隐瞒什么
[36:01] It’s too bad that you will never find out. 你永远也找不出来 真糟糕
[36:05] License and registration, please. 请出示驾照和行驶证
[36:07] – What? Why? – You are double parked. -什么 为什么 -你们并排停车
[36:10] This is New York. Everyone double parks. 这是纽约 人人都并排停车
[36:12] – Is he resisting arrest? – I believe so. -他是妨碍公务吗 -我想是的
[36:15] Step over here. 站到这边来
[36:17] We’re gonna have to search your car. 我们要查车
[36:20] You have no right to do this. 你没有权利这么做
[36:22] I don’t see any diplomatic plates. 我没看到任何外交牌照
[36:25] And immunity doesn’t extend to a car service. 豁免权不包括汽车
[36:42] Mr. Harun, this can go one of two ways, 哈伦先生 你有两条路可选
[36:44] You can either cooperate and tell me what I need to know 要么合作 说出我们想要知道的
[36:46] Or I can call the state department 要么我致电国务院
[36:47] And inform them that you have a piece of artwork 通知他们你有一件艺术品
[36:49] That’s at the center of our murder investigation. 和一件谋杀案有很大关联
[36:51] And the last I checked, the New York tabloids 最后我发现 纽约小报
[36:53] Could give a rat’s ass about your diplomatic status. 只会略微提及你的外交身份
[36:57] They’ll just print your photograph with a headline 他们会用你的照片做头条
[36:58] That says “diplomatic douche bag.” 题目是”外交混蛋”
[36:59] Fine. What would you like to know? 好吧 你们想知道什么
[37:03] There’s a fake version of this painting 枪击案一名受害人家中
[37:05] Found in one of our shooting victim’s apartments. 发现了这幅油画的赝品
[37:07] – Can you tell us how it got there? – How would I know this? -能告知是怎么回事吗 -我怎么知道
[37:10] Because the fake painting is 因为赝品
[37:11] Where the real painting used to be 在真品曾经所在的地方
[37:12] And now you have the real painting. 现在真品在你手里
[37:14] All I know is that I asked Fink to acquire it 我只知道 这是我让芬克
[37:17] For a client of mine. When he said he had it, 为我的客户所寻 当他说有了之后
[37:20] I assumed he’d tracked down the owner and made a deal. 我以为他找到画主并买了下来
[37:23] But when I went to the gallery that evening, he sent me away, 当我那晚到画廊后 他又打发我走了
[37:26] Just like I told you. 就像我说过的
[37:28] That’s a great story, Mr. Harun, 故事很精彩 哈伦先生
[37:30] But if Fink sent you away empty-handed, 可如果芬克打发你时 你是空手而归的
[37:33] Why do you have the painting? 你又怎么会有这幅画吗
[37:34] Because I got a call from a man this morning 因为早上我接到一个人的电话
[37:36] That said he had it for a price. 说他有这幅画 想要出售
[37:39] Who was it? 是谁
[37:40] It was Fink’s new assistant Darius. 芬克的新助手达里斯
[37:43] This is crazy. 这太荒谬了
[37:45] I told you already, 我已经说过了
[37:46] I was in class when Mr. Fink was killed. 芬克先生被杀时我在上课
[37:48] – Nobody remembers seeing you there. – I sat in the back. -没人记得见过你 -我坐在后排
[37:51] The naughty kids always do. 淘气的学生才那样
[37:53] You were at the gallery the night that Jeremy 杰里米为油画找芬克对质那晚
[37:55] Confronted Fink about the painting. 你在画廊
[37:57] Listen, there’s obviously been some kind of misunderstanding. 听着 显然这里面有误会
[38:01] Was this a misunderstanding as well? 这也是误会吗
[38:06] It’s a signed statement from the super at Prestwick’s building 这是普瑞斯威科公寓管理员签署的声明
[38:08] Admitting that he took a $1,000 bribe from you 承认他拿了你1000美元
[38:11] To allow you into Jeremy’s apartment 允许你进入杰里的公寓
[38:14] So that you could switch out the paintings. 于是你换走了那幅画
[38:15] I’m sorry. Shoulda come clean from the start. 抱歉 有必要从头开始说明一下
[38:21] Fink wanted the painting. 芬克想要那幅画
[38:23] He told me to buy it from Prestwick, 他告诉我 跟普瑞斯威科买那幅画
[38:24] But the guy wouldn’t sell. 但这家伙不卖
[38:26] So Fink had me paint a fake. 所以芬克让我画了幅赝品
[38:29] And, yeah, I-I bribed the super to… 是的 我贿赂了管理员…
[38:34] Switch it with the real thing. 为了和真品调包
[38:36] It was stupid, 这很愚蠢
[38:37] But…Fink threatened to fire me if I didn’t. 但芬克威胁说 如果我不干就要被解雇
[38:40] It was all you, Darius. 全部都是你干的 达里斯
[38:42] You switched out the paintings, you pocketed 你将油画调包 然后吞掉了
[38:45] The money that Fink gave you to buy it. 芬克给你买画的钱
[38:47] It was Fink. He manipulated me. 是芬克 他指使的我
[38:49] No, that is just a lie. 不 你说谎
[38:53] And you know what else is a lie? Your name. 你还说了一个谎 你的名字
[38:57] Darius Langley is your roommate. 达里斯·兰利是你的室友
[39:00] Pretty smart, using his identity to land a job at the gallery. 很聪明 用他的身份在画廊找工作
[39:03] Though I guess it’d be pretty tough to get hired 不过我猜你有两次造假罪
[39:06] With two felony counts of counterfeiting, though, 很难再找到工作
[39:07] Isn’t it, George? 是吗 乔治
[39:09] You’ve got quite a rap sheet, Mr. Heller. 你的档案挺厚的 海勒先生
[39:12] Hmm. One more strike, you go away for a long time. 如果再次入罪 你就要被关很久啦
[39:15] Which is why you couldn’t afford Prestwick calling the cops 所以当普瑞斯威科知道真相时
[39:18] When he found out the truth, and so you shot him. 你知道不能让他报警 于是向他开枪
[39:21] And then when he went down, you shot Fink as well. 当他倒下时 你又朝芬克开枪
[39:26] You think you’re gonna pin this murder on me? 你以为你可以告我谋杀吗
[39:29] No way. 不可能
[39:31] You don’t got jack. 你没证据
[39:34] Read carefully. 仔细看
[39:35] You bribed the super… Twice. 你贿赂了管理员 两次
[39:38] And the second time was four hours after 第二次是莱恩和埃斯波西托警探
[39:42] Detectives Ryan and Esposito brought Prestwick to the gallery 带普瑞斯威科到画廊的四小时后
[39:44] And you realized that he had lost his memory. 你意识到他已经失忆
[39:47] You planted the gun. 你把枪放在那里的
[39:49] Swing and a miss. 挥棒落空
[39:51] Strike three. You’re out. 三振出局
[39:58] Ah, it’s a beaut. 这真美
[40:00] – Isn’t it? – I especially love the fingerprint. -不是吗 -我特别喜欢手指印
[40:03] Me, too. Even if I can’t remember, 我也是 虽然我不记得了
[40:05] It still somehow feels a part of me. 但仍能感觉到 这是我生活的一部分
[40:12] Hey, Jer. 杰里
[40:13] Ready to rock? 准备好走了吗
[40:16] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[40:17] You remember Lucy? 还记得露西吗
[40:19] – No. – She certainly remembers you. -不 -她肯定记得你了
[40:23] Well, hey, thanks, guys. 谢谢 伙计们
[40:25] You made getting arrested for murder really not so bad. 因为你们 因谋杀被也没那么糟
[40:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:31] – So are you two gonna…- Castle. -那你们两个是否打算 -卡塞尔
[40:34] It’s okay. The answer is… 没关系 结果…
[40:36] Who knows? I like him and he likes me. 谁知道呢 我们彼此喜欢
[40:38] – And right now, that’s enough. – Well, see you. -现在 这样就够了 -再见
[40:40] I guess if I ever lose my memory again, I’ll know where to come. 我猜如果我又失忆 知道该去哪里了
[40:47] Right. See ya. 是啊 再见
[40:53] One of ’em has 15 years of baggage– 一个人背着15年的记忆
[40:55] Marriage, divorce– the other’s on a first date. 结婚 离婚 另一个却是第一次约会
[40:59] – How long you think that’ll last? – Hopefully for a long time. -你觉得他们能坚持多久 -很可能会很久
[41:01] Why, detective Beckett. I had no idea you were a romantic. 贝克特探长 我不知道你是个浪漫之人
[41:05] I also sleep with a gun. Bet you didn’t know that either. 我睡觉时带着枪 你肯定也不知道这点
[41:08] What about you, Castle? How long you think it’ll last? 你呢 卡塞尔 你觉得会坚持多久
[41:11] Well, I guess it’s just the writer in me, 这只是我作为作家的看法
[41:13] But I’m hoping for a happy ending. 我期望大团圆结局
[41:18] Look who’s doing the walk of shame now. 看看现在是谁仪表不整
[41:20] – I was with Beckett. – Really? -我和贝克特一起 -是吗
[41:24] Uh, wrapping up a case. 刚结了个案子
[41:25] Aha. Well, you should kiss that girl while you’re both young. 趁你们都还年轻 你该吻她
[41:31] What’s going on with you? What have you got there? 你怎么了 拿的是什么
[41:33] Oh, it’s from Chet. Isn’t it romantic? 查特给的 很浪漫吧
[41:36] Chet sent you a dead flower? 查特送凋谢的花给你
[41:39] It is the most romantic thing 这是有史以来别人
[41:40] That anyone has ever done for me. 为我做过的最浪漫的事
[41:42] I’ve been up all night, so I might be a little slow. 我彻夜办案 或许反应有点慢
[41:45] Well, it’s the boutonniere I gave him prom night. 这是毕业舞会送他的钮扣花
[41:48] He saved it, tucked it into a yearbook, 他保存着 收藏在毕业册里
[41:50] And he sent it over last night with a note… 昨晚他送来 附着一张字条
[41:53] Saying… Would I give… 写着 我能给
[41:57] Give him a second chance. 给他第二次机会吗
[42:02] Well, there’s a lot of that going around these days. 最近总发生这种事啊
[42:06] And I’m scared. 我有点害怕
[42:09] I mean, what if it doesn’t work out? 我是说 假如行不通呢
[42:11] What if it does? 行得通又怎么办呢
[42:14] That’s the cost of living. 这就是生活的代价
[42:16] I just don’t want to ruin this. 我只是不想破坏它
[42:20] This… Is dead. 这个 已经凋谢了
[42:26] You are not. 你还活着
[42:28] Time to start making some new memories. 是时候开始新生活了
[42:31] Boy, how did you get so smart? 孩子 你怎么这么聪明
[42:33] Must be my dad. 虎父无犬子
[42:35] You. Your dad. 是吗 你爸爸
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme