时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | Who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:20] | I would be happy to let you spank me | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[01:09] | Check your six, Maverick. | 接通六号线 赌侠马华力 |
[01:10] | This is your captain up and on the mountain. | 你的长官正在山顶呼叫你 |
[01:12] | Listen up, ladies and gentlemen. | 请注意 女士们先生们 |
[01:13] | Our fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes. | 亡命徒已经逃离一个半小时 |
[01:16] | We’re in the pipes. Let’s keep our feet dry this time. | 我们正在下水道搜索 这次别把脚打湿了 |
[01:19] | Jungle radio, | 丛林电台 |
[01:19] | This is one Delta Bravo. | 编号1-D-B呼叫 [美军用语] |
[01:22] | Eyes on suspect. Requesting backup, over. | 发现疑犯 请求支援 |
[01:25] | Requesting permission to deploy | 请求部署开启 |
[01:27] | Laser-activated radioactive immobilizer. | 激光放射防盗系统 |
[01:30] | Permission denied. | 请求驳回 |
[01:32] | Really. Richard. | 别玩了 理查德 |
[01:34] | I have all of these new lines to learn | 在开始排练剧本前 |
[01:36] | Before my play goes into rehearse. | 我还有这么多台词要看 |
[01:38] | I’m goin’ in. | 正靠近目标 |
[01:39] | If that comes any closer, | 如果再靠近一点 |
[01:40] | You’re gonna have Black hawk down on your hands. Oh! | 我就把这玩意儿给拆了 |
[01:46] | What’s all this? | 这是在干什么 |
[01:48] | Police tactical training. | 警察战术训练 |
[01:50] | Oh, hey, dad. Did you get a chance to sign | 爸爸 你记得要签 |
[01:51] | That permission slip I gave you the other day? | 我前几天给你的家长许可单了吗 |
[01:53] | Haven’t you learned to forge my signature yet? | 你还没学会伪造我的签名吗 |
[01:55] | Credit cards? Yes. | 信用卡的话 当然 |
[01:56] | Permission slips? No. | 家长许可单 还没有 |
[01:57] | It’s my civics’ class. | 学校公民课要求 |
[01:59] | Every student has a 3-day volunteer internship at one of | 每个学生要在市政府机关 |
[02:01] | The city’s agencies– | 做三天的志愿者实习工作 |
[02:02] | Law enforcement, sanitation, fire. | 执法机关 环卫机构 消防部门 |
[02:04] | Oh, go with fire. They have the best calendars. | 去消防部门吧 他们工作最有规律 |
[02:06] | I went with law enforcement. | 我选了执法机关 |
[02:08] | Detective Beckett already said it’s cool | 贝克特探长已经答应 |
[02:09] | – If I volunteer down at the station. – Oh, well, | -我到警局去当志愿者了 -那么 |
[02:11] | As a member of the NYPD volunteer squad | 作为纽约市警察局志愿队的一员 |
[02:13] | I would be happy to show you the ropes. | 我很乐意为你做一些介绍 |
[02:16] | Actually, Detective Beckett is giving me | 事实上 贝克特探长明天早上 |
[02:17] | My orientation course tomorrow morning. | 会带我熟悉一下工作 |
[02:19] | Then I would be honored to carpool with you | 那么我很荣幸能和你 拼车上班 |
[02:23] | Or share a cab. | 或者合坐一辆的士 |
[02:26] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:28] | Prelim suggests the victim died | 初步检测显示 |
[02:30] | Of a single gunshot wound to the chest at close range. | 死者因胸口近距离中弹 一枪毙命 |
[02:33] | – Any signs of struggle? – Contusions coming up here… | -有搏斗的迹象吗 – 这里有挫伤 |
[02:37] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[02:38] | But it’s likely a result of | 但也有可能是 |
[02:39] | His tumble down the trash chute. | 跌下垃圾槽而致 |
[02:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:47] | Well, I can’t breathe through my nose. | 我无法用鼻子呼吸 |
[02:49] | I happen to have a very acute sense of smell. | 不幸的是我的嗅觉很灵敏 |
[02:52] | Suck it up, Castle. | 忍忍吧 卡塞尔 |
[02:52] | Real cops deal with worse. | 真警察碰到过比这更糟的 |
[02:54] | Yeah, not to mention medical examiners. | 没错 更别提法医了 |
[02:56] | Do you know how long I have to shower | 你知道在我出去约会之前 |
[02:59] | Before heading out on a date? | 要洗多长时间的澡吗 |
[03:00] | No, but if you need someone to time it f you, | 不知道 但如果想找人计时的话 |
[03:03] | – I’d be happy to– – Found it! | -我很乐意为你服务 -找到了 |
[03:07] | It must have fallen out of his jacket on the way down. | 肯定是跌下来时 从他上衣里掉出来的 |
[03:11] | Yep, that’s our guy. | 没错 就是他 |
[03:12] | All right the name is Sam Parker. | 他叫萨姆·帕克 |
[03:14] | And the driver’s license has his address placed in Connecticut. | 驾照上有他的住址 在康涅狄格州 |
[03:18] | Maybe he’s visiting someone in the building. | 可能是来这见朋友 |
[03:20] | – You mean dropping by, – Ryan here. | -你是说路过 -我是莱恩 |
[03:24] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 老兄 |
[03:25] | Esposito’s up on 15. | 埃斯波西托在15楼 |
[03:27] | Says he found out where our guy was shot. | 他说找到案发现场了 |
[03:29] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[03:35] | From the blood spatter, our guy was shot right here. | 从血迹来看 死者是在这里被枪杀的 |
[03:38] | Then… | 然后 |
[03:41] | He was shoved head first down the chute. | 头朝下被推下垃圾槽的 |
[03:43] | A killer who cleans up after himself. | 一个自己善后的凶手 |
[03:45] | Very “American Psycho.” | 很像《美国狂魔》[电影名] |
[03:46] | He probably wanted | 他可能是想 |
[03:47] | To get out of the building unnoticed | 神不知鬼不觉地把尸体扔出去 |
[03:48] | Figured that the dumpster wouldn’t be emptied | 以为这几天不会有人 |
[03:49] | For a couple of days. | 来清理垃圾槽 |
[03:51] | He didn’t count on a tenant on the seventh floor– | 他没想到7楼的一个住户 |
[03:53] | A hottie– seeing the body drop | 一个辣妹 在扔比萨盒的时候 |
[03:56] | – As she threw out her pizza box. – Is she distraught? | -看到尸体掉下来 -她吓坏了吗 |
[03:59] | Because I can be very comforting. | 我很会安慰人 |
[04:00] | C.S.U.s? | 通知鉴证小组了吗 |
[04:01] | – Team’s on its way. – Neighbors didn’t hear the shot. | -正赶过来 -周围的人没有听到枪声 |
[04:03] | Ah. Poor-man’s silencer. | 平价消音器 |
[04:07] | He must have picked it up from this pile here | 他肯定是从这堆东西里找到这个 |
[04:09] | – And then thrown it back when he was done. – Resourceful. | -完事之后又扔了 -聪明 |
[04:11] | How did a clean-cut suburban guy | 整齐体面的郊区居民 |
[04:12] | End up this far from home | 为何会离家这么远 |
[04:13] | Dead and thrown out with the trash? | 被杀害 然后被弃尸垃圾堆 |
[04:22] | Are you ready? Here we go. | 好了吗 我冲啦 |
[04:31] | I know Alexis already talked to you. | 我知道阿丽克西斯已经跟你说过了 |
[04:32] | I just wanted to make sure that you’re really okay | 我只想确认 你真的不介意她 |
[04:34] | – With having her here? – I wouldn’t have said yes if I wasn’t. | -到这里来 -如果介意我就不会答应 |
[04:37] | Well, yeah, but you’re busy, | 是这样没错 但你很忙 |
[04:39] | And I just don’t want her to be in the way. | 我只是不想她打扰到你 |
[04:41] | Big Castle is the one who likes to get in the way. | 大卡塞尔才会打扰到我 |
[04:42] | I’m sure little castle will be a pleasure. | 我很肯定小卡塞尔会很有趣 |
[04:45] | Sam Parker, aged 38 | 萨姆·帕克 38岁 |
[04:47] | Lives in Connecticut with his wife Helen | 和妻子海伦住在康涅狄格州 |
[04:48] | And his two kids. | 还有两个孩子 |
[04:49] | Wife’s en route to the morgue to I.D. the body. | 妻子正赶往停尸房认尸 |
[04:51] | We contacted the leasing office, | 我们联系了租赁办公室 |
[04:52] | And they don’t have a Sam Parker listed as a tenant. | 住户名单上没有萨姆·帕克这个人 |
[04:54] | So he probably was visiting someone. | 那么他确实是在拜访某人 |
[04:56] | Uniforms are canvassing. No hits yet. | 正在调查 还没发现 |
[04:58] | C.S.U.’s working to untangle the prints, | 鉴证科在破解指纹 |
[04:59] | But since it’s a common room, there’s probably dozens of them. | 但垃圾槽是公用的 可能有很多指纹 |
[05:02] | However, the chute handle, | 然而 垃圾槽的把手 |
[05:04] | Doorknob and soda bottle were all wiped clean. | 门把手和苏打瓶 都被擦干净了 |
[05:06] | All right, let’s go visit the wife at the morgue. | 好 我们去停尸房见见他妻子 |
[05:08] | Maybe she can tell us what he was doing in the city tonight. | 也许她能告诉我们 他今晚为何而来 |
[05:10] | And if she doesn’t know, that tells us something, too. | 即使不知道 其中也必有蹊跷 |
[05:14] | Uh, here you go. | 给你 |
[05:15] | Oh, fresh. And hot and hot and hot. | 刚冲的 好烫 好烫 |
[05:18] | He doesn’t make me coffee. | 他没给我冲咖啡 |
[05:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:22] | It’s never easy, no matter how much experience you have. | 不管你经验多丰富 做这种事也不轻松 |
[05:28] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[05:32] | I’m Detective Kate Beckett. I am with the NYPD. | 我是凯特贝克特探长 纽约警局的 |
[05:35] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我们感到非常抱歉 |
[05:37] | Do you have any idea who did this? | 你们知道凶手是谁吗 |
[05:40] | We are doing everything we can to figure that out. | 我们正在尽力追查 |
[05:47] | Um, excuse me. We’re in the middle of an identification. | 不好意思 我们正在进行认尸 |
[05:50] | That’s why she’s here. | 她就是来认尸的 |
[05:52] | And you are? | 那你是 |
[05:53] | I’m here to identify my husband. | 我是来认我丈夫的遗体的 |
[05:55] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[05:59] | Excuse me, your husband? | 抱歉 这是你丈夫 |
[06:03] | What’s your relation to the victim? | 你和死者是什么关系 |
[06:05] | I’m his fiance. | 我是他的未婚妻 |
[06:07] | I’m sorry. What did you just say? | 等等 你刚刚说什么 |
[06:10] | I’m his fiance. | 我是他未婚妻 |
[06:15] | Dude, you are so busted. | 老兄 东窗事发了 |
[06:39] | I don’t even know how to get the two of them out here. | 我都不知道怎么打发她们走 |
[06:41] | I’m just scared that– | 我是怕 |
[06:43] | Is that our vic’s wife? | 那是死者的妻子吗 |
[06:46] | Fiance. | 未婚妻 |
[06:47] | The wife is over there. | 妻子在那边 |
[06:51] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[06:52] | Fiance. | 未婚妻 |
[06:54] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[06:58] | – Oh, boy – I know. Isn’t it delicious? | -麻烦了 -我知道 他够享受的吧 |
[07:01] | Okay, who do we talk to first? | 那我们先和谁谈 |
[07:10] | I know this is difficult, Ms. Reed. | 我知道这很令人痛苦 里德小姐 |
[07:12] | But if we could ask you a few questions. | 但请允许我们问你几个问题 |
[07:15] | How long did you know Mr. Parker? | 你认识帕克先生多久了 |
[07:17] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[07:19] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:20] | His name is Jake, Jake Holland. | 他叫杰克 杰克·霍兰 |
[07:25] | According to his, uh, driver’s license, | 根据他的驾照 |
[07:28] | It’s Sam Parker. | 他叫萨姆·帕克 |
[07:29] | It was all a lie…even his name? | 这全是谎言 甚至名字也是吗 |
[07:35] | Where did the two of you meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[07:37] | At work. | 因为工作 |
[07:38] | A girlfriend of mine said that there was this great guy | 我的闺蜜说 她的部门有位不错的男士 |
[07:40] | In her department, and did I want to meet him. | 问我想不想见见他 |
[07:43] | – And when did you two last speak? – This afternoon. | -你俩最后一次通话是何时 -今天下午 |
[07:45] | He called to say he was on his way back to the city. | 他打来说在回城的路上 |
[07:48] | His father is in the hospital upstate. | 他父亲在一家偏远的医院 |
[07:50] | He has late-stage Alzheimer’s, | 他患有晚期的老年痴呆症 |
[07:52] | And Jake would drive up to see him every… | 杰克都会去看他 每… |
[07:58] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[08:01] | He was spending the weekends with… | 他周末是跑回去见 |
[08:04] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[08:06] | So you were intending to see him tonight? | 你原本今晚要和他见面 |
[08:10] | We were going to get takeout and watch a movie. | 我们原本打算叫个外卖 看场电影 |
[08:12] | A neighbor stopped me in the hallway | 一位邻居在走廊上拦住我 |
[08:13] | And told me that the police had been there, | 告诉我警察来过 |
[08:16] | But when I called, nobody could tell me anything. | 但我打电话去问 却没人能回答我 |
[08:18] | I-I guess now I know why. | 我现在知道原因了 |
[08:19] | Because we I.D.him as Sam Parker.” | 因为他真名叫萨姆·帕克 |
[08:21] | Somebody at the morgue | 太平间的工作人员 |
[08:22] | Confirmed that a body had been picked up at his address, | 证实从他家里抬出一具尸体 |
[08:24] | So I went down there. | 所以我赶了过去 |
[08:29] | When he proposed, | 当他求婚时 |
[08:31] | I told my best friend, and she was all, | 我告诉好友 她并不支持我 |
[08:34] | “You’ve only known him six months.” | “你们只相识短短半年而已” |
[08:36] | But I didn’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[08:39] | He was the one. | 他是我的真命天子 |
[08:43] | How could he do this? | 他怎么可以这样做 |
[08:45] | This is insane. Who is this woman? | 这太疯狂了 这女的是谁 |
[08:48] | Sam would never. He–he loved me. | 萨姆绝不会 他爱我 |
[08:52] | Our kids meant everything to him. | 我们的孩子是他的一切 |
[08:54] | Apparently there was more to it | 远不止这些 |
[08:56] | Than just the affair, Mrs. Parker. | 显然这不仅是婚外情 帕克夫人 |
[08:57] | Your husband was using a false name at his job. | 你丈夫在工作中使用假身份 |
[09:00] | W-well, I don’t understand. Why would he do that? | 我不明白 为什么他要这样做 |
[09:03] | We’re still trying to figure that out. | 我们正在调查 |
[09:04] | But from what we understand, he met Ms. Reed at his office. | 据了解 他因为工作关系认识里德小姐 |
[09:08] | He–he started there about six months ago. | 他半年前到那里工作 |
[09:11] | He had been passed over for promotion at his old firm. | 他放弃了以前公司的升职机会 |
[09:15] | And there are not a lot of opportunities in green solutions, | 在绿色新技术领域的工作机会不是很多 |
[09:18] | So he took the job even though it was in the city. | 所以即使离家很远 他还是接受了 |
[09:22] | Green solutions as in environmentally conscious? | 绿色新技术 是指环保意识吗 |
[09:24] | He did corporate consulting– | 他为公司做咨询服务 |
[09:26] | How to reduce waste, save energy. | 如何减少浪费 节约资源 |
[09:30] | It was a passion of his. | 这是他所热衷的 |
[09:32] | That’s very commendable. | 非常令人钦佩 |
[09:33] | Well, all that working and commuting | 工作回家 往返太远 |
[09:35] | Were running him ragged, so he found a cheap sublet. | 让他很疲倦 因此他找了一间廉租房 |
[09:38] | It was hard, but if it all worked out, | 虽然艰苦 但如果困难解决了 |
[09:42] | We were gonna move down to the city | 我们也将搬到城里 |
[09:43] | So that we could all be together. | 我们就能一家团聚 |
[09:45] | Mrs. Parker, did you have any idea | 帕克夫人 你是否知道 |
[09:47] | That your husband was having an affair? | 你丈夫有婚外情 |
[09:50] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:52] | Why didn’t I notice the signs? | 为什么没发现蛛丝马迹 |
[09:55] | We have two children together. We do not have a nanny. | 我们育有两个孩子 没有保姆 |
[09:58] | So every second of every minute of my day | 所以我所有的时间 |
[10:01] | Is about my kids. | 都围着我的孩子 |
[10:03] | And if the was an issue, I’d call Sam on his cell phone, | 有事我就打他的手机 |
[10:06] | And he would always answer. | 他每次都接 |
[10:10] | I never… | 我从不 |
[10:12] | Never thought I’d be sitting here justifying my marriage. | 从未想过我会在这 捍卫我的婚姻 |
[10:16] | With the wife, it was “only call my cell during the week” routine. | 妻子这边 是”每周电话联络” |
[10:20] | With the fiance, he pulled out the trusty. | 未婚妻这边 他撒谎 |
[10:22] | “I can’t call you from the hospital” act. | “医院打电话不方便” |
[10:23] | Man, my girl friend freaks out | 如果我一小时不打电话给女友报到 |
[10:25] | If I don’t check in, like, every hour | 她会抓狂的 |
[10:27] | You do check in, like, every hour. | 你真的每小时报到 |
[10:29] | Sometimes more. | 甚至更频繁 |
[10:31] | This guy had both of these women believing | 这家伙让两个女人都相信 |
[10:33] | That they were his one and only. | 她们是他的唯一真爱 |
[10:35] | People believe what they wanna believe. | 人们相信他们愿意相信的事 |
[10:37] | Till the dead truth sets in. | 直到真相揭开的那天 |
[10:39] | What, you think one of them caught out what Sam was doing | 你觉得其中一个发现萨姆脚踏两条船 |
[10:40] | And didn’t take too kindly when they discovered | 当她发现并不是他的唯一 |
[10:42] | They weren’t the only woman in his life. | 就残忍地杀了他 |
[10:44] | Mm. I don’t know. They seem pretty shocked to me | 我不知道 她们好像都很震惊 |
[10:47] | Yeap, to me too. | 没错 我也这么觉得 |
[10:48] | But we gotta cover all of our bases. | 但我们得调查现有的所有事实 |
[10:50] | Both of them had soft alibis. | 两人的不在场证明都有疑点 |
[10:51] | The wife said that she was watching TV | 妻子说当孩子们在楼上睡觉时 |
[10:53] | While the kids were upstairs sleeping, | 她在看电视 |
[10:55] | And the fiance said that she was home alone | 未婚妻说她独自一人在家 |
[10:57] | Getting ready to meet him. | 等着见他 |
[10:58] | We’ll run phone and financials, see if anything pops. | 查查电话和账单 看有什么发现 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | – Could I run…- Right. | -我可以 -好的 |
[11:05] | Do you think he’d really gone through with it? | 你认为他会是真心的吗 |
[11:07] | Through with what? | 什么真心 |
[11:08] | Marrying Sarah, if he hadn’t gotten killed. | 娶莎拉 如果他没被杀 |
[11:11] | Well, that was a pretty big rock he put on her finger. | 在使用假身份的情况下还有胆量 |
[11:14] | With the fake identity he had set up, | 向她求婚确实令人震惊 |
[11:16] | The county clerk’s office never would’ve flagged him | 对一个已婚者来说 |
[11:17] | For someone who was already married. | 政府办公室是不会给他发结婚证的 |
[11:19] | Yeah, but Sam was pretending to be Jake before he met Sarah. | 但是萨姆在认识莎拉之前 就化名杰克 |
[11:22] | I don’t understand the fake identity. | 我不明白为什么要用假身份 |
[11:24] | Maybe to land the job. | 也许要得到这工作 |
[11:25] | I understand fibbing on your resume. | 我明白要在简历上造假 |
[11:26] | But changing your identity? | 但改名换姓 |
[11:28] | The math doesn’t quite add up for me. | 这样不合理 |
[11:29] | You know what math doesn’t add up for me | 我觉得什么不合理呢 |
[11:31] | Two wives. | 两个妻子 |
[11:32] | – One wife too many for you? – Two wives too many. | -一个妻子太多 -两个太多 |
[11:34] | Seems like the common denominator in that equation | 这点不合理只是针对 |
[11:36] | Is you. | 你 |
[11:51] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[11:52] | I’m finally embracing the lecture you gave me | 最终我还是去听了你介绍的 |
[11:55] | On the importance of organic food. | 关于有机食物重要性的讲座 |
[11:57] | You made my lunch? | 你在给我做午餐吗 |
[11:59] | You think I’m gonna let you risk your life on | 我不会将你的健康交给 |
[12:01] | The vending machines and stale doughnuts of the break | 自动贩卖机和变味的甜甜圈 |
[12:07] | What? | 怎样 |
[12:09] | You look so… Grown-up. | 你看起来 长大了 |
[12:13] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:14] | Well, gram said presentation is vital. | 奶奶说人靠衣装 |
[12:20] | Oh, I forgot my phone. | 我忘了拿手机 |
[12:24] | That ever happen to you with me? | 你也经历过吗 |
[12:26] | One day, you look and you see your boy is all grown-up? | 有天发现儿子已经长大成人了 |
[12:29] | I’m still waiting for that moment, actually. | 事实上 我还在等那一天的到来 |
[12:32] | I set you up for that, didn’t I? | 是我自讨苦吃 对吧 |
[12:36] | Okay, so this is the property room. It’s where | 好 这是资料室 |
[12:38] | We keep all the items that we find at a crime scene | 在犯罪现场找到的物件 |
[12:41] | That aren’t classified as evidence. | 但却不能作为证据 存放在这里 |
[12:44] | Sort of like a lost and found? | 有点像失物招领处 |
[12:45] | Um, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[12:48] | Why don’t the victims’ families claim this stuff? | 为什么受害者的家人不认领回去呢 |
[12:50] | Well, loved ones are aware of the big-ticket items, | 贵重物品就有人认领 |
[12:52] | Like rings and watches. | 像戒指和手表 |
[12:54] | But things like sunglasses and lighters, | 但像太阳眼镜和打火机之类的 |
[12:55] | Those usually go unclaimed. | 通常无人认领 |
[12:57] | Are these case numbers? | 这些是案件编号吗 |
[12:59] | Exactly. So the idea is to get rid of | 没错 所以工作就是 |
[13:02] | All of this stuff and stick it into storage. | 把这些东西处理掉 放进仓库 |
[13:04] | But before we do that, we have to catalog it | 在此之前 先分类 |
[13:06] | Just in case someone comes in with a claim. | 以防有人认领 |
[13:07] | Okay, so you need a description of every item | 就是需要每个物品的标签 |
[13:09] | Along with its corresponding case number | 还有相应的案件编号 |
[13:10] | Downloaded into the database. | 输入数据库 |
[13:12] | And I know that this isn’t exactly | 我知道 这跟你当志愿者的初衷 |
[13:14] | What you were thinking of when you asked to volunteer, | 有很大出入 |
[13:16] | But we’re low on manpower, and this would be very helpful. | 我们很缺人手 这大有帮助 |
[13:18] | Don’t worry about it. This place is gonna be | 别担心 这地方在我手上 |
[13:20] | So organized when I’m done, you won’t even recognize | 将变得井井有条 到时你肯定认不出 |
[13:22] | I bet I won’t. | 一定是那样的 |
[13:24] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[13:26] | I know my dad can sometimes be a handful. | 我爸爸有时很烦人 |
[13:29] | And by “sometimes,” I mean all the time. | “有时” 我指的是每时每刻 |
[13:31] | But I want to let you know don’t have to worry about me. | 但我想你知道 别担心我 |
[13:33] | I’m all about getting the job done. | 我会做得很好 |
[13:43] | -Beckett. – Sir. | -贝克特 -头 |
[13:45] | – Well? – Alexis? She’s fine. | -怎样 -阿丽克西斯 她很好 |
[13:49] | You know, her first day of preschool, | 她上幼儿园的第一天 |
[13:50] | I hid outside in the bushes all day | 我躲在外面的树丛里一整天 |
[13:52] | Just to make sure she was all right. | 就为了确保她没事 |
[13:53] | The first time my son went to summer camp, | 我儿子第一次去夏令营 |
[13:55] | I followed the bus all the way to get around. | 我一路尾随那辆巴士 |
[13:58] | You two are both either very sweet or very creepy. | 你们俩不是太贴心就是太变态 |
[14:02] | Super let us into Sam Parker’s apartment. | 楼管让我们搜了萨姆·帕克的公寓 |
[14:04] | Jake Holland’s apartment | 杰克·霍兰的公寓 |
[14:05] | Same guy. | 同一个人 |
[14:06] | Yeah, just trying to keep it straight for everyone. | 对 只是想让大家清晰明了 |
[14:08] | Anyway, there was no signs of a struggle, | 话说回来 没有任何挣扎的痕迹 |
[14:10] | – And Sam’s bag was… – Jake’s bag. | -而萨姆的袋子 -杰克的袋子 |
[14:12] | Still sitting by the door from when he came home | 自他从康涅狄格州探望家人回来时 |
[14:15] | From visiting his family in Connecticut. | 就一直放在门旁 |
[14:16] | Which explains why we found the Sam Parker wallet on him | 这就解释了为什么在他被杀后 |
[14:19] | When he was killed, | 能找到他的钱包 |
[14:20] | As supposed to this one we found in his dresser. | 而在他的柜子上我们找到这个 |
[14:22] | Jake Holland’s wallet. | 杰克·霍兰的钱包 |
[14:24] | It’s got his driver’s license With his New York address, work I.D. | 里头有他纽约的身份证 工作证 |
[14:27] | –The whole shebang . | 全部家当 |
[14:28] | Oh, please tell me that’s the old double-sided picture frame gag. | 拜托告诉我这是旧式的双面相框镶嵌 |
[14:32] | The lovely fiancée, which can easily be swapped out for… | 可爱的未婚妻 简单摇身一变成为 |
[14:36] | The wife and kids | 妻子和孩子 |
[14:37] | Should they ever visit daddy in the big city. | 预防他们突然来大城市探望爸爸 |
[14:39] | The big news is, we found this sitting on the kitchen counter. | 好消息是 我们在厨房的柜台上发现这个 |
[14:42] | There’s a voice mail you’re gonna want to hear. | 这里有一条你会想听的语音信息 |
[14:44] | I’m not gonna let you get away with this, | 我不会让你脱身的 |
[14:46] | You worthless piece of trash. | 你连一块垃圾都不如 |
[14:47] | If you don’t call me back tonight, | 如果你今晚不给我回电 |
[14:48] | Then my next call is to Helen. | 那我下一个电话就要打给海伦 |
[14:50] | Someone caught on to Sam’s double life. | 看来有人发现了萨姆的双重身份了 |
[14:52] | Ran the number. Belongs to one Charles Depetro. | 查过号码 姓名查尔斯·德佩翠 |
[14:55] | Depetro? That’s his wife’s maiden name. | 德佩翠 那是他妻子的娘家姓 |
[14:57] | It’s hyphenated on her driver’s license. | 她的驾驶照上有登记 |
[14:59] | Charlie is Helen’s brother. | 查理是海伦的哥哥 |
[15:01] | He found out what Sam was up to. | 他发现了萨姆的秘密 |
[15:03] | And decided to take out the trash. | 并决定清除垃圾 |
[15:12] | Mr. Depetro, I can understand the instinct of protection. | 德佩翠先生 我能明白你保护妹妹动机 |
[15:15] | If I had a sister and her husband was cheating on her, | 如果我有妹妹 而她的丈夫背叛她 |
[15:17] | I’d want to set him straight, too. | 我也会想把他干掉 |
[15:19] | That’s not why I left the message. | 这不是我留言的原因 |
[15:20] | Did you know that Sam was cheating on Helen? | 你知道萨姆背叛海伦了吗 |
[15:22] | Not until she called me last night. | 她昨晚打电话告诉我才知道 |
[15:24] | And told me he’d been killed. | 并告诉我他被杀了 |
[15:25] | Then what did you mean when you said | 那你说”我不会让你脱身” |
[15:27] | “I won’t let you get away with this”? | 这话是什么意思 |
[15:29] | He owed me money. | 他欠我钱 |
[15:30] | So Sam borrowed money from you? | 萨姆向你借了钱 |
[15:33] | 20 g’s. He needed it to cover the mortgage. | 两万块 说要用来还房贷 |
[15:36] | He had already borrowed against the equity in the house. | 但他之前已经拿房子做了抵押 |
[15:38] | And what was the arrangement? | 那他给你什么回复 |
[15:40] | He said he needed a couple months. | 他说他需要几个月 |
[15:42] | When he started the new job in the city, | 当他在城里找到一份新工作时 |
[15:43] | I figured he’d be making more dough. | 我以为他会赚到更多钱 |
[15:45] | Helen didn’t know about this? | 海伦不知道这个 |
[15:46] | He didn’t want her to worry, | 他不想让她担心 |
[15:48] | And as long as he paid me back, I said it’d be our secret. | 只要他把钱还我了 我答应不说出去 |
[15:51] | And did he pay any of it back? | 那他还了吗 |
[15:52] | Not a cent. He kept saying he was pulling in less money. | 没有 他总说自己的薪水更少了 |
[15:56] | I thought he was lying. | 我觉得他在撒谎 |
[15:57] | Why take the job that far from home | 这份工作离家那么远 为什么要做 |
[15:59] | And force Helen to deal with the kids on her own? | 让海伦一个人来照顾孩子 |
[16:02] | Comes out now he wasn’t doing it for his family. | 结果证明他根本不是为了家人 |
[16:06] | He wanted the freedom to cheat on my sister. | 他只想瞒着我妹妹 玩婚外情 |
[16:10] | Brother’s alibi checked out. | 调查过哥哥的不在场证据 |
[16:12] | He was working late when Sam/Jake was shot. | 当萨姆或者杰克被杀时他工作到很晚 |
[16:14] | Any word on the Parkers’ financials? | 帕克收入方面有消息吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah, they’re a paycheck away from defaulting on their mortgage. | 有 他们用支票还了拖欠的贷款 |
[16:18] | You know, the brother said that Sam was pulling in | 萨姆大舅子说过 萨姆的新工作 |
[16:20] | Less money at his new job. If Sam was strapped for cash, | 薪水更少了 那如果萨姆缺钱 |
[16:23] | Why would he quit the job he had to take one that paid less? | 为什么要辞去工作 而做薪水少的 |
[16:25] | Didn’t his wife say he was passed over for a promotion? | 他妻子不是说他放弃了升职机会吗 |
[16:28] | Maybe it was a pride thing. | 可能是有关自尊 |
[16:29] | Yeah, but you factor in the sublet not to mention gas. | 对 但你要另外租房 更不用说煤气费 |
[16:32] | That’s a high price to pay for pride. | 这自尊的代价可真高 |
[16:34] | Yeah, well, never underestimate the fragility of the male ego. | 对 不要低估男性自尊的脆弱性 |
[16:37] | – Oh, see? That’s just a stereo…- Don’t, don’t. That’s– | -这就是偏见 -不 不要 |
[16:40] | She is bating us, all right? | 她在挑衅我们 好吧 |
[16:41] | Just ignore her. She’ll lose her witchy powers. | 无视她 她的女巫力量就没用了 |
[16:44] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[16:45] | All right. Let’s go off to Parker’s office. | 走 去一趟帕克的办公室 |
[16:51] | Lose something? | 丢东西了 |
[16:52] | Um… Where–where, uh… | 在 哪里 |
[16:55] | Where’s my broom? | 我的扫帚在哪里 |
[16:58] | I was looking. | 我见过 |
[17:01] | For the record, I did not. | 反正我不是那样的 |
[17:04] | I don’t know. Maybe I should’ve seen it. | 我不太清楚 或许我该看过 |
[17:06] | His resume was almost too good to be true– | 他的履历完美得像是假的 |
[17:09] | Top of his class at Berkeley, Stanford business school. | 在伯克利和斯坦福商学院时是班上的尖子 |
[17:12] | He must have really needed this job to lie so bad. | 他要说这种谎 肯定是非常需要这工作 |
[17:15] | So there’s no other reason you can think of as to why he lied? | 那你想不到他撒谎的其它原因了 |
[17:18] | – No. – When you hired him, | -想不到 -你聘请他时 |
[17:19] | Did you look into any of his references? | 你有调查过他的推荐人吗 |
[17:21] | Of course I did, detective. I called them all myself. | 当然 探长 我是亲自跟他们联系的 |
[17:23] | And I got nothing but glowing recommendations. | 只有一堆热情的推荐 |
[17:26] | For a guy who didn’t exist. | 推荐一个不存在的家伙 |
[17:27] | I’d like to take a look at copy of his resume if you still have it. | 如果你还有的话 我想看他的履历副本 |
[17:30] | I’ll have human resources e-mail it over to you. | 我会让人力资源部发邮件给你 |
[17:33] | Uh, before we go, did you know that Mr. Parker | 还有一个问题 你知道帕克先生 |
[17:35] | Was romantically involved with one of your employees? | 正在和你的一个员工恋爱吗 |
[17:38] | Sarah. Yeah, she’s…one of my best engineers. | 莎拉 知道 她是我最好的工程师之一 |
[17:42] | Ever notice any drama, | 有什么戏剧性事情吗 |
[17:44] | Drunken fighting at an office party, that sort of thing? | 在办公室派对里醉酒打闹 之类的 |
[17:46] | No, never. | 没 没有 |
[17:47] | They actually seemed like a pretty solid couple. | 他们看上去感情相当好 |
[17:50] | And she must be going through hell right now. | 她现在肯定备受煎熬 |
[17:54] | We’re sorry. The number you have reached is not in service. | 抱歉 您所拨打的号码无法接通 |
[17:57] | Please check the number or try your call– | 请检查你的号码或稍后 |
[18:00] | That’s the last one. | 这是最后一个 |
[18:01] | Every single reference he gave is suddenly out of service? | 他给的每一个推荐人都打不通 |
[18:04] | Well, according to his boss, | 据他老板所说 |
[18:05] | They were all up and running six months ago? | 这些号码半年前都能打通 |
[18:06] | So who was answering the dummy lines? | 那么是谁接的那些电话 |
[18:09] | Let’s get a warrant for all these numbers. | 去申请调查这些号码 |
[18:10] | I’d like to know who they were registered to. | 咱们得知道机主是什么人 |
[18:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:16] | This guy went to so pretty serious lengths to get this job. | 这家伙似乎是不择手段 想得到这工作 |
[18:19] | They must have amazing dental. | 这肯定有不寻常的意义 |
[18:23] | I don’t know where you got this work ethic, | 真不知道你怎么学会这些的 |
[18:25] | But it certainly was not from me. | 但绝对不是因为我 |
[18:28] | How’s it going? | 干得如何 |
[18:29] | Pretty good. The computer was a little glitchy at first, | 还不错 那台电脑刚开始有点问题 |
[18:31] | But that’s because no one had run a software update | 但那是因为没有人来升级软件 |
[18:33] | In, like, two years. | 大概有 两年 |
[18:34] | Plus, it picked up some viruses I had to zap. | 还有 它中了毒 而我不得不杀毒 |
[18:36] | I am realizing that you are way overqualified for this job. | 我发现让你做这工作太大材小用了 |
[18:40] | Told you she was a smarty. | 告诉过你她是个聪明女 |
[18:41] | But I do have one question. | 但我有一个问题 |
[18:42] | Like you said before, | 像你之前所说的 |
[18:43] | Most of the items here are pretty junky and meaningless. | 这里多数东西都没什么价值 |
[18:46] | I did find this, though. | 但我找到了这个 |
[18:51] | Oh, it’s a brag book. | 是吹牛相册 |
[18:52] | So you can brag about your kids. | 就能到处跟别人夸自己的孩子了 |
[18:53] | I used to have one in my wallet. Now it’s on my phone. | 以前我钱包里有 现在用手机存了 |
[18:56] | Some of the pictures are really old, | 有些照片很旧 |
[18:57] | Like they’re one of a kind. | 像是很珍贵的 |
[18:59] | It seems like something worth returning, | 只要它还没有贴上标签 |
[19:00] | Only it wasn’t tagged or anything. | 似是应该要物归原主 |
[19:02] | Yeah, but the problem is, is without a case number, | 对 但问题是 没有案件编号 |
[19:04] | It’s difficult to find out who the victim was | 就很难找到这是哪位受害者的 |
[19:06] | And how to get this back to the family. | 怎样还给他家人 |
[19:09] | Okay. So then it just goes in the storage box, right? | 好吧 那就要收到贮存箱里对吗 |
[19:13] | I’ll tell you what– | 这样好了 |
[19:14] | I’ll give you a list | 我给你一份名单 |
[19:15] | Of all the detectives who possibly worked this case. | 列出所有可能负责这案子的警官 |
[19:18] | Show them the pictures. Maybe it’ll strike up a memory. | 拿这些照片给他们看 或许会有人记得 |
[19:20] | – Only don’t bother them if they seem busy. – You’re one to talk. | -如果他们忙就不要打扰 -你在说你自己 |
[19:24] | Thanks so much. | 十分感谢 |
[19:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:27] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[19:28] | – What’s this? – Dad! | -这是什么 -爸爸 |
[19:31] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过来 |
[19:34] | The fiancee’s here, she wants to talk. | 未婚妻来了 她想谈谈 |
[19:36] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[19:43] | I knew she looked familiar at the morgue, | 在太平间时我就觉得她很眼熟 |
[19:44] | But I couldn’t place it at first. | 但我一开始不敢肯定 |
[19:46] | So you’re saying that last night | 你是说昨晚 |
[19:47] | Wasn’t the first time you had seen Helen Parker? | 不是你第一次看见海伦·帕克 |
[19:50] | Well, there was something about her face. | 对她的脸有些印象 |
[19:52] | And then it hit me– | 然后我就想起 |
[19:53] | I had seen her in front of Jake’s apartment a couple weeks ago. | 几周前在杰克的公寓前我见过她 |
[19:56] | Was she leaving the building? | 她那时候正离开大楼吗 |
[19:57] | No, she was sitting in her car across the street. | 不 她坐在车里 车停在街对面 |
[20:00] | – And you’re sure it was Helen Parker? – I’m sure of it now. | -你确定是海伦·帕克 – 我现在很确定 |
[20:03] | Positive identification | 在街对面有一辆车 |
[20:04] | From all the way crossed the street in the car? | 你能确定就是她 |
[20:06] | I made a note of it because the way she was staring at me | 我记得是因为她当时看我的眼神 |
[20:08] | Was… Creepy, like she was sizing me up. | 很 怪异 好像她在打量我 |
[20:13] | Ms. Reed, the past 24 hours have been… | 里德小姐 过去的24小时对你来说 |
[20:15] | Overwhelming to say the least. | 无法承受 至少可以这么说 |
[20:18] | It’s not uncommon for witnesses’ memories | 在经受精神创伤后 证人的记忆 |
[20:20] | To be confused after a traumatic event. | 出现混乱是正常的 |
[20:22] | We just need to be absolutely sure. | 我们需要绝对肯定 |
[20:24] | Look, I know what I saw. | 我知道自己看到什么 |
[20:27] | She was sitting in a silver Hybrid | 她坐在一辆银色的凯雷德里 |
[20:29] | Staring at the front of the building. | 看着大楼前方 |
[20:31] | And did you tell your fiancé about this? | 跟你的未婚夫说过这事吗 |
[20:33] | No. At the time, I just dismissed it. | 没有 那时候我打消了念头 |
[20:34] | But now… It makes me wonder | 可现在… 我忍不住担心 |
[20:38] | If I’m the only person in the whole situation | 如果整件事情里我是唯一一个 |
[20:40] | Who didn’t know what was really going on. | 浑然不知的人 会发生什么事 |
[20:50] | Silver Hybrid. | 银色的凯雷德 |
[20:51] | I guess Helen did know about her husband’s affair. | 海伦应该知道她丈夫的婚外情 |
[20:54] | That would be a pretty strong motive. | 那就有了强烈的动机 |
[20:58] | You came all this way because she told you some crazy story | 大老远来就因为她说了这么离谱的事 |
[21:01] | About me being parked outside the apartment? | 我把车停在了公寓外面 |
[21:03] | Mrs. Parker, we have to take every lead seriously. | 帕克太太 我们不会放过任何线索 |
[21:06] | Did you ever think that maybe she made this up | 你们想过没有 也许是她编造的 |
[21:09] | To take the attention off of herself? | 为了分散对她的注意力 |
[21:11] | She was specific about your car. | 她特别提到了你的车 |
[21:13] | A silver Hybrid? That’s–that’s like saying | 银色凯雷德 那是… 就像 |
[21:15] | Somebody was wearing black shoes. | 有人穿黑色鞋子一样 |
[21:17] | That still doesn’t answer the question. | 那也还是没能回答我们的问题 |
[21:21] | No. | 没有 |
[21:24] | In the six months Sam had the apartment, | 萨姆在公寓的半年里 |
[21:27] | I never went there. | 我从没去过那里 |
[21:28] | You never popped down just once for a date night? | 你从未放下孩子 和丈夫来个约会之夜吗 |
[21:30] | I mean, Connecticut’s not that far a drive. | 从康涅狄格开车去也不是很远 |
[21:33] | Well, when you have 2 children under the age of 10, | 当你有两个不到十岁的孩子时 |
[21:35] | Popping down for date night midweek is… | 不是周末 跑去赴约几乎… |
[21:39] | Nearly impossible. | 是不可能的 |
[21:41] | Sam came home every weekend, | 萨姆每周末都回家 |
[21:44] | And I would see him then. | 那时我就能见到他 |
[21:46] | Okay, well, we just needed to check. | 好吧 我们需要调查 |
[21:47] | It’s possible that Ms. Reed was mistaken. | 很可能是里德小姐弄错了 |
[21:50] | Did it ever occur to you that maybe she was the one | 你可曾想到 或许她才是知道 |
[21:52] | That knew he was lying? | 他在撒谎的那个人 |
[21:55] | We’re considering every scenario. | 我们会考虑每种情况 |
[21:57] | We got a lot of hang-ups last month. | 上个月有许多挂断的电话 |
[21:59] | Do you think that’s a coincidence? | 你们觉得那是巧合吗 |
[22:00] | Did you tell Sam about it? | 你跟萨姆说过吗 |
[22:02] | I did. He said it was telemarketers. | 说过 他说只是电话推销员 |
[22:03] | But it–it was her. | 但是 是她 |
[22:06] | How can you be sure? | 你如何肯定是她 |
[22:07] | I know she has our phone number. | 她有我们家的电话号码 |
[22:08] | She’s called since Sam was killed. | 萨姆被杀后她打过电话 |
[22:10] | Sarah called you? | 莎拉打给你的 |
[22:12] | She called about the funeral details. Can you believe that? | 她问关于葬礼的细节 你能相信吗 |
[22:15] | If she thinks she’s gonna show her face here, | 如果她认为能够出席葬礼 |
[22:16] | She is sadly mistaken. | 就大错特错了 |
[22:18] | Was that the only time you heard from Sarah? | 莎拉只打来过一次吗 |
[22:19] | No, she–she called this morning | 不 她今早又打过电话 |
[22:21] | and left some ridiculous message | 还留了可笑的留言 |
[22:23] | About getting things back from Sam that she had given him, | 有关她送给萨姆的东西 她想收回 |
[22:26] | And then on and on about some pen | 不停说什么钢笔 |
[22:27] | That had been her grandfather’s. | 是她祖父的 |
[22:30] | We were married for ten years and eight months. | 我们已结婚十年零八个月 |
[22:34] | If she thinks that her 6-month affair | 如果她认为半年的婚外情 |
[22:36] | Can hold a candle to that… | 能和我们的婚姻相比 |
[22:39] | I’m not giving her anything. | 我不会给她任何东西 |
[22:42] | That was a long drive. | 漫长的车程 |
[22:45] | I can see why he got the apartment in the city. | 我明白为何他会在市里租了公寓 |
[22:47] | So… I did some background on Parker’s job situation. | 我调查了帕克工作职位的基本情况 |
[22:50] | Turns out that his old employer, | 结论是他的前任雇主 |
[22:52] | Connecticut Solutions, has been circling the drain. | 康涅狄格环保公司 消耗殆尽 |
[22:55] | Over the last couple of years, | 在过去几年中 |
[22:56] | They’ve lost half their market share to his new employer, | 被他的新任雇主夺去一半的市场 |
[22:59] | New York Recycle. | 纽约回收 |
[23:00] | Sounds like Sam was abandoning a sinking ship. | 听起来像萨姆离开了输的一方 |
[23:02] | To join the winning team. | 加入赢的一方 |
[23:03] | Supposedly New York Recycle came up with some new technology | 想必是纽约回收有了新技术 |
[23:06] | That turned out to be a game changer. | 结果成了游戏主宰者 |
[23:08] | Apparently these two C.E.O.s have been major rivals from day one. | 似乎一开始 两位总裁就已棋逢敌手 |
[23:11] | Like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, | 像比尔·盖茨和斯蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[23:13] | Kobe and Lebron… | 柯比和勒布朗 |
[23:15] | Jolie and Aniston. | 茱丽和安妮斯顿 |
[23:16] | We get the picture. Rivals. | 明白了 竞争对手 |
[23:18] | Yes. My point was, maybe that’s why Sam fixed the resume | 是的 所以萨姆伪造了简历 |
[23:21] | He didn’t think that New York Recycle would hire him | 他认为如果纽约回收知道他来自 |
[23:22] | If they knew he was from Connecticut Solutions. | 康涅狄格环保 就不会雇用他 |
[23:25] | Well, that makes sense. | 言之有理 |
[23:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:28] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑 |
[23:31] | Uh, thank you. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了大忙 |
[23:33] | Hey, the warrants just came through on the numbers | 申请调查萨姆简历上的号码 |
[23:34] | On Sam’s resume? His references’ phone numbers? | 还有推荐人的号码 有结果了 |
[23:37] | They’re all billed and registered | 都是他上一个公司注册的 |
[23:38] | To Connecticut Solutions, his old firm. | 账单也是寄去康涅狄格环保公司 |
[23:41] | Okay, why would they set up dummy phone lines | 为何他们申请这些电话 |
[23:43] | And give phony recommendations? | 提供伪造的推荐信 |
[23:45] | They wanted Sam to get hired. | 他们希望萨姆被雇用 |
[23:48] | He wasn’t passed over for a promotion. | 他并非对升职不理不睬 |
[23:50] | He was planted at New York Recycle as a corporate spy. | 他被安插在纽约回收 做商业卧底 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:04] | I’m just trying to get my head around this idea. | 我得好好想想 |
[24:06] | I mean, this is the guy who organized the potato sack race | 他在劳动节野餐会上组织 |
[24:09] | At the Labor Day picnic. | 马铃薯麻袋竞赛 |
[24:10] | Well, there’s considerable circumstantial evidence | 有重要的间接证据表明 |
[24:12] | That he was planted here by his former employer. | 他是前任雇主派来的 |
[24:15] | We just don’t have the proof yet. | 只是还没有具体证据 |
[24:17] | Well, obviously, no one wants to get to the bottom of this | 显然 没人比我更想要 |
[24:19] | More than I do. | 追根究底 |
[24:20] | So you’ll have our complete cooperation. | 我们会完全配合你们的工作 |
[24:21] | What do you think Connecticut Solutions was after? | 你认为康涅狄格环保的目标是什么 |
[24:24] | It’s our battery recycling technology. | 是我们的电池回收技术 |
[24:26] | I’m sure you both know you’re not supposed to dump | 我确信你们都知道不应该 |
[24:27] | Your batteries in with your trash. | 把电池扔进垃圾筒 |
[24:29] | Batteries need to be disposed of properly, | 电池需要完全处理 |
[24:31] | Or else the acids and the heavy metals will leech out into– | 否则 酸溶液和重金属析出… |
[24:34] | – And get into the water table. – Exactly, yes. | -进入地下水 -没错 正是 |
[24:37] | The problem is, storing battery sludge can be quite expensive | 问题是 储存电池废物是很昂贵的 |
[24:40] | But we figured out a way to actually recycle the stuff. | 但我们想到了办法循环利用 |
[24:42] | So when you bid on a contract to haul aw old batteries, | 当你争取回收旧电池的合同时 |
[24:45] | You can do it cheaper. | 能降低出价 |
[24:46] | Which is why Connecticut Solutions | 那样康涅狄格环保 |
[24:48] | Lost half of its market share to you. | 就要分你半个市场 |
[24:50] | The bottom line is, they can’t compete. | 说到底 是他们无力还击 |
[24:51] | Was Sarah Reed on the team of engineers | 莎拉·里德是开发这项目的 |
[24:53] | That developed that technology? | 技术工程师之一吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[24:56] | Well, that’s probably why Sam Parker went out of his way | 很可能因为这样 萨姆·帕克 |
[24:57] | To romance her–for access. That’s pretty smart. | 故意接近她 很聪明 |
[25:00] | Pardon me, but don’t you mean despicable? | 请原谅 你是说他卑鄙吗 |
[25:02] | The two aren’t mutually exclusive. | 两者并不互斥 |
[25:04] | Would you mind if our forensic I.T. team | 介意我们的信息技术组 |
[25:05] | Took a look at Sarah’s computer and Sam’s–Jake’s–as well? | 看看莎拉和萨姆就是杰克的电脑吗 |
[25:09] | They should be able to tell us | 或许能告诉我们 |
[25:10] | Whether your security was compromised | 是否危及了你的安全 |
[25:11] | And whether he got a hold of anything proprietary. | 是否私自占有了什么 |
[25:13] | Anything we can do to help. | 我们愿全力配合 |
[25:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[25:16] | Forensic I.T. has taken possession Of Sarah and Sam’s computers. | 信息技术组已拿到莎拉和萨姆的电脑 |
[25:19] | You know, there’s a lot of corporate secrets | 公司里有很多商业秘密 |
[25:20] | I could see sending a spy to steal, | 派间谍去偷我能理解 |
[25:22] | But all this skulking around for some battery sludge? | 偷偷摸摸的 就为了电池废物 |
[25:24] | Well, like the man said, it’s a business like any other. | 像那个人说的 这也是生意 |
[25:27] | But whoever runs Connecticut Solutions | 不论谁经营康涅狄格环保公司 |
[25:29] | Is gonna have a hell of a lot of explaining to do. | 都需要解释究竟是怎么一回事 |
[25:34] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[25:37] | Ms. Reed? | 里德小姐 |
[25:38] | What they’re saying, is it true? | 他们说的 是真的吗 |
[25:41] | Look, I can’t go into details, | 我不能说细节 |
[25:43] | But there’s evidence that Jake was trying to steal information. | 但有证据表明杰克试图偷取信息 |
[25:47] | Then it was all an act? | 都是在做戏 |
[25:50] | Now that–that doesn’t mean he didn’t care about you. | 那… 不代表他不在乎你 |
[25:54] | That’s exactly what it means. | 那就是那个意思 |
[25:56] | He never loved me. | 他从没爱过我 |
[25:58] | He was just using me the whole time. | 他一直都是在利用我 |
[26:06] | This guy was good. | 这家伙很厉害 |
[26:07] | He was running a secret e-mail client | 在他硬盘的隐藏分区里 |
[26:09] | From inside a hidden partition in his hard drive. | 运行着一台秘密电邮客户服务器 |
[26:11] | English? For my partner here. | 说英语 我的搭档不太懂这个 |
[26:14] | He set things up so that he could send emails outside | 为防止有人会察觉 他设计的装置 |
[26:16] | Of the company network in case anyone ever came snooping. | 以便于他向公司以外的网络发邮件 |
[26:19] | What kind of emails? | 什么样的邮件 |
[26:20] | I speak computer. This however… | 我解析电脑 但是这个 |
[26:24] | Looks like chemistry. | 看起来像化学分子式 |
[26:26] | – Was he communicating with anyone in particular? – Yeah. | -他是跟特定人物联系吗 -是 |
[26:29] | All these-mails were to the same guy. | 所有的邮件都是给同一个人的 |
[26:32] | Aberman@conn-sol.net Aberman@conn-sol.net. | |
[26:37] | Andy Berman. | 安迪·伯曼 |
[26:38] | He’s the C.E.O. of Connecticut Solutions. | 他是康涅狄格环保的总裁 |
[26:40] | He must have been who Sam was reporting to. | 他肯定就是萨姆的报告对象 |
[26:42] | They exchanged a bunch of e-mails a couple months ago, | 几个月前他们互通了很多电邮 |
[26:44] | Then nothing till the night Sam was killed. | 然后到萨姆被杀前都没有联系 |
[26:46] | And what’d that one say? | 最后一封说什么 |
[26:47] | “Call me. We need to talk.” | “给我打电话 我们需要谈谈” |
[26:51] | Okay, yes, it’s true. | 是的 这是事实 |
[26:52] | Sam emailed me the other night, | 那个晚上萨姆发邮件给我 |
[26:53] | – And I called him. – From a pay phone? | -我打电话给他 -用公用电话 |
[26:55] | At a gas station near my house. | 在我家附近的加油站 |
[26:57] | Very cloak and dagger of you. | 很像秘密间谍啊 |
[26:59] | He said he needed to meet me in the city. | 他说要在市里见我 |
[27:00] | He said he finally figured out | 他说终于查到 |
[27:02] | How New York Recycle was pulling it off. | 纽约回收是如何成功的 |
[27:03] | So you admit that you planted him there | 那么你承认派他去卧底 |
[27:05] | To steal their battery technology? | 偷取他们的电池回收技术 |
[27:07] | They’ve been underbidding us left and right, | 他们出价总比我们低 |
[27:08] | Stealing our business. | 抢走了我们的生意 |
[27:10] | Getting our hands on their recycling method | 分享他们的回收技术 |
[27:12] | Was a way to level the playing field. | 能让我们公司分到客观的利润 |
[27:14] | They weren’t gonna share it, so I offered Sam | 但他们不愿分享 所以我就给萨姆 |
[27:16] | A $1-million payday if he could get a hold of it. | 一百万 只要他能掌握核心技术 |
[27:20] | And when he called and said he completed his mission, | 等他在电话里说任务完成了 |
[27:23] | You rushed right over. | 你马上赶过去 |
[27:24] | The thing about Sam is, he and I had been down this road before. | 我和萨姆 早就算完成了 |
[27:28] | What do you mean? He–he’d told you he’d found it before? | 什么意思 他之前就告诉你得手了 |
[27:31] | I wasted hundreds of thousands on research and development | 根据他给的资料 |
[27:34] | With the stuff he brought me. | 我在研究和开发花了无数的金钱 |
[27:35] | The chemical formulas were never complete. | 这个化学分子式根本就不完整 |
[27:37] | So when my engineers tried to fill in the blanks | 所以当工程师试图完善它 |
[27:39] | And test them, we failed every time. | 测试它时 我们总是失败 |
[27:41] | Finally, we ran out of money, | 最终 我们耗尽资金 |
[27:43] | So a couple of months ago, | 所以几个月前 |
[27:44] | I had to cut Sam loose. | 我不得不和萨姆切断联系 |
[27:46] | If Sam wasn’t working for you, | 既然萨姆不再为你工作 |
[27:48] | What was he calling about? | 他在电话里说了什么 |
[27:49] | He said he needed to show me something. | 他说要给我看点东西 |
[27:51] | – What?- I don’t know. | -是什么 -我不知道 |
[27:52] | I drove into the city to meet him at his apartment, | 我驾车到市区他的公寓见面 |
[27:54] | But as I pulled up, | 但我停车之后 |
[27:56] | There were cops all over the entrance. | 就看到门口有许多警察 |
[27:58] | I got a bad feeling about it, | 我感觉不妙 |
[27:59] | So I turned around and I drove home. | 所以我转身离开 驱车回家 |
[28:03] | That’s very interesting story, Mr. Berman. | 非常有趣的故事 伯曼先生 |
[28:05] | But I have a different ending– | 但我有个不同的结尾 |
[28:07] | One where you went upstairs to Sam’s apartment | 你上楼走到萨姆的公寓 |
[28:10] | And he told you that he finally found the real thing. | 他告诉你终于找到了正确的分子式 |
[28:14] | You said so yourself. | 于是你对自己说 |
[28:16] | Your company didn’t have the $1 million to pay him. | 你的公司已经无力支付他一百万美元 |
[28:19] | So you did the one thing that you could. | 那么你能做的事只有一件 |
[28:24] | You killed him and you stole it | 杀了他再偷走分子式 |
[28:26] | In a desperate attempt to save your sinking company. | 只有孤注一掷才能拯救衰败的公司 |
[28:32] | I would like to call my lawyer now, please. | 我要求打电话给我的律师 |
[28:36] | That was pretty cool, the way you filled in the story there. | 你编故事的方式 相当漂亮 |
[28:38] | I think I must be rather off on you. | 我可能还比不上你 |
[28:41] | That sounded dirtier than I meant it. | 比我想的还要黑暗 |
[28:42] | Hey Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[28:44] | Dispatch just got a call out of Connecticut. | 接警说康涅狄格那边有情况 |
[28:46] | New Haven P.D. have two women involved in an altercation. | 纽黑文警局 两位女士发生口角 |
[28:49] | Speaking of dirty… | 说到黑暗 |
[28:50] | And the ladies in question are asking for you | 接受询问的女士们要求 |
[28:52] | Before they’re taken in for booking. | 在做笔录前 要见你一面 |
[28:53] | For me, why? | 找我 为什么 |
[28:57] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[28:58] | Oh, yes. | 就是 |
[28:59] | They’re holding Helen Parker for assault | 莎拉·里德和海伦·帕克分别被控 |
[29:00] | And Sarah Reed for trespassing. | 袭击他人和非法闯入私人领域 |
[29:02] | A wife and fiancee catch fight. | 妻子和未婚妻的战争 |
[29:03] | Please tell me we can stop for popcorn on the way. | 允许我们在路上买点爆米花 |
[29:07] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[29:16] | That’s it, the detached office, | 就是这里 独立书房 |
[29:19] | When Mrs. Parker confronted her, | 当帕克太太遇到她时 |
[29:20] | An altercation ensued. | 就吵起来了 |
[29:21] | She tried to rip my purse off my arm. | 她想抢我的包 |
[29:24] | Almost dislocated my shoulder. | 几乎让我肩膀脱臼了 |
[29:25] | Ms. Reed | 里德小姐 |
[29:25] | What were you doing in the parkers’ office? | 你在帕克的办公室干嘛 |
[29:28] | She wouldn’t give me back my pen. | 她不把钢笔还我 |
[29:30] | – Your pen? – My grandfather’s fountain pen. | -你的钢笔 -我的祖父留下的 |
[29:32] | I gave it to Jake wh– | 我把它给了杰克 |
[29:33] | Sam! His name was Sam! | 萨姆 他的名字叫萨姆 |
[29:36] | I gave it to him before I knew he was a lying sack. | 给他的时候 不知道他是个骗子 |
[29:38] | And she wouldn’t give it back to me. | 然后她就不还我了 |
[29:39] | I looked for it in the office. There was nothing there. | 我就在办公室里找 那什么也没有 |
[29:41] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 我根本不知道她在说什么 |
[29:43] | Oh, really? Huh. Well, then what do you call this? | 是吗 那这是什么 |
[29:48] | That was in the office? | 那在办公室吗 |
[29:49] | Yes. It was right there in the drawer. | 是的 就在抽屉里 |
[29:51] | How she could’ve missed it, I don’t know. | 我不知道她怎么会忘记 |
[29:52] | Unless, of course, she was lying and never bothered to look. | 除非她在撒谎 而且从来没找过 |
[29:54] | Ms. Reed, I understand how you’re feeling, | 里德小姐 我理解你的感受 |
[29:55] | But breaking into someone’s home | 但闯入别人的家里 |
[29:57] | No, this is my grandfather’s pen. | 这是我祖父的钢笔 |
[29:59] | I never would’ve given it to Jake if I had known. | 早知如此我绝不会送给杰克 |
[30:01] | Ladies, I’m wondering If maybe we can put | 女士们 我们能否先将 |
[30:04] | This whole nasty episode behind us. | 这惹人厌的插曲放在一旁 |
[30:06] | She broke into my house. God knows what else she stole. | 她闯入我家 谁知道她还偷了什么 |
[30:10] | Do you mind if I take a look at the purse? | 介意看下你的包吗 |
[30:11] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[30:22] | Happy now? | 高兴了 |
[30:24] | Is everyone okay? Can we all just walk away? | 可以了吗 这事就算过去了 |
[30:28] | If I ever catch your face around here | 如果再让我看到你 |
[30:30] | For crying out loud, give it a rest! | 得了吧 你就大声喊出来 |
[30:31] | No wonder the guy had an ulcer. | 怪不得他会得溃疡 |
[30:32] | I would, too, if I was married to you. | 如果是我和你结婚 我也会 |
[30:34] | An ulcer? | 溃疡 |
[30:34] | What are you talking about, you crazy lunatic?! | 你说什么 你这个疯子 |
[30:36] | Look! Look! Hello. Ladies, look! | 听着 听着 女士们 |
[30:41] | I understand that you’re both angry | 我知道你们都很生气 |
[30:43] | And feeling betrayed, | 而且感觉被背叛 |
[30:45] | But taking it out on each other. Isn’t going to help. | 但互相责骂对方 有用吗 |
[30:48] | So you can both press charges | 你们可以起诉对方 |
[30:49] | And make a bad thing worse | 让情况更糟糕 |
[30:50] | Or you can calm down and walk away. | 或者冷静地离开 |
[30:54] | Option number two is a limited-time offer. | 选择二是有时间限制的 |
[31:07] | – Love you. – See ya. | -爱你 -回头见 |
[31:16] | Please tell me you did not sleep in the break room again. | 别说你又在休息室里睡了一晚 |
[31:18] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[31:20] | Just can’t stop thinking about that fight last night | 只是忍不住去想昨晚那事 |
[31:22] | Ooh, would you think less of me if I said, me, too? | 要是说我也是 会不那么想念我吗 |
[31:26] | I kept thinking that that was a long way for Sarah to go | 我一直在想 莎拉离那很远 |
[31:29] | Just to pick up that pen. | 只是为了拿钢笔 |
[31:30] | And that whole thing with the ulcers was | 还有溃疡什么的 |
[31:32] | Oh, I know. That was a great “Desperate Housewives” moment, | 我知道了 上演《绝望主妇》 |
[31:34] | The way Sarah just rubbed Helen’s face in it. | 莎拉可是刺激了海伦一通 |
[31:37] | The thing is, There’s nothing about an ulcer. | 问题是 哪有什么溃疡 |
[31:39] | In Lanie’s autopsy report. | 在蕾妮尸检报告中 |
[31:41] | Sam had a clean bill of health. | 萨姆十分健康 |
[31:43] | Then what was Sarah talking about? | 那莎拉说的又是什么 |
[31:44] | The boys are looking into it right now. | 他们正在调查 |
[31:46] | But according to Sam’s date book | 但是据萨姆的日程安排来看 |
[31:49] | He had doctor’s appointments every Tuesday | 过去三周 |
[31:51] | For the last three weeks. | 他每周二都和医生有预约 |
[31:53] | Well, if he was being a hypochondriac about it, | 如果他有忧郁症的话 |
[31:54] | They would’ve told him right away he didn’t have an ulcer. | 他们就不会马上告诉他有溃疡 |
[31:56] | So what was he doing every Tuesday at 1:00 p.m.? | 那么他周二下午一点在干什么 |
[31:58] | Another woman? | 另一个女人 |
[31:59] | So the doctor’s office | 医生办公室 |
[32:01] | Has no patient records for Sam Parker or Jake Holland. | 没有萨姆·帕克和杰克·霍兰的病人记录 |
[32:04] | Car service Sam was using confirmed | 已经确认萨姆用过汽车服务 |
[32:06] | That he gave the doctor’s office as his destination | 目的地是医生办公室 |
[32:08] | When he was scheduling the cars–oh | 当他安排汽车时 |
[32:10] | Thanks, Elise. | 谢谢 艾丽斯 |
[32:10] | But I talked to the drivers. | 但我和司机谈过 |
[32:12] | Sam changed the destination once they picked him up. | 萨姆一上车就改变了目的地 |
[32:16] | The first week he headed out | 第一周他去了 |
[32:17] | To this residential address out in long island. | 长岛的居民区 |
[32:20] | The next week he drove out to | 第二周去了 |
[32:21] | New York recycle’s Processing plant up in Paramus. | 在帕拉默斯的纽约回收加工厂 |
[32:24] | And then last week, he hit the port out in Newark. | 最后一周到纽瓦克港口 |
[32:27] | Sam wouldn’t have wanted Sarah to get on to his 007 routine. | 萨姆不想莎拉知道他的诡异行踪 |
[32:30] | So maybe he was slipping away to do his spying. | 也许他不告而别是去做间谍了 |
[32:32] | At some hours on long island? | 在长岛呆了几个小时 |
[32:34] | So another woman. | 另一个女人 |
[32:35] | She and Sam were | 她和萨姆在纽瓦克港 |
[32:36] | Taking Long, romantic walks at Port Newark. | 浪漫地在纽瓦克港一起散步 |
[32:39] | Why you gotta ruin the dream? | 为什么你不相信 |
[32:41] | Listen, Sam was changing his destination last minute | 听着 萨姆最后一刻改变目的地 |
[32:43] | With the car service because he was trying to hide something. | 是因为他在隐藏什么 |
[32:45] | So let’s look into the addresses | 我们来看看这些地址 |
[32:47] | And see why he | 看看他为什么 |
[32:48] | Felt the need to give Sarah a cover story. | 要欺骗萨拉 |
[33:04] | State law requires a 10-minute break every five hours. | 州法规定每工作五小时 休息十分钟 |
[33:08] | Thanks, dad. I needed this. | 谢谢 爸爸 我早想喝了 |
[33:09] | So how goes your property room sleuthing? | 资料室的调查进展如何 |
[33:12] | Not amazing. | 不太顺利 |
[33:13] | Oh, no. What happened to that | 贝克特给你的 |
[33:15] | Uh, list of detectives Beckett gave you? | 警官名单查得如何了 |
[33:17] | I just hit my last dead end. | 最后一个线索刚才也断了 |
[33:19] | Oh, well, what’s important is, is that, uh, you tried. | 更重要的是 你尝试过了 |
[33:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:23] | I just really wanted to get those pictures | 只是我真的很想把那些照片 |
[33:25] | Back to the victim’s family. | 还给受害者家人 |
[33:28] | I mean, I’d want them if they were pictures | 如果这些是你随身携带的照片 |
[33:30] | That you’d carried around. | 我也希望能够找回来 |
[33:33] | If you are imagining a scenario where I am | 如果你想象的画面是 |
[33:36] | No longer here and watching over your every move | 我不在了 无法关注你一举一动 |
[33:38] | And protecting you from every danger, | 保护你免受危险 |
[33:40] | I can assure you, that will never happen. | 那我保证 绝不可能发生 |
[33:44] | I’m just saying, I think it’s important. | 我刚才只是说觉得那个很重要 |
[33:46] | No, you’re right, but remember, | 不 你说的没错 但是记住 |
[33:48] | There’s a reason why a lot of this stuff goes unclaimed. | 这么多东西无人认领是有原因的 |
[33:51] | Yeah. I guess I just need to focus on cataloging | 是啊 在我剩下的时间里 |
[33:54] | For the rest of my time here. | 应该把注意力放在分类上 |
[33:55] | And before you know it, you’ll be retired from law enforcement | 在你知晓之前 就会从执法部门退休 |
[33:58] | And back in the eleventh grade. | 回到高中继续学习 |
[34:01] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[34:03] | For what? You’re welcome. | 为什么 不谢 |
[34:04] | You just gave me a new lead. | 你给我指了条新线索 |
[34:08] | So I’ll finish your cocoa. | 我会帮你把可可喝完的 |
[34:12] | Two relationships. | 两组家庭关系 |
[34:13] | Can you imagine the stress of trying to pull that off? | 你能想象这种压力吗 |
[34:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:21] | Uh, from a literary point of view. | 从纯文学观点来看 |
[34:24] | Hey. What’d you guys find? | 你们发现了什么 |
[34:25] | Well, we canvassed using a picture. | 我们按照片进行调查 |
[34:26] | We came up with a alongshore man in port Newark | 遇到纽瓦克港口的一名工作人员 |
[34:28] | Who remembered Sam. | 他记得萨姆 |
[34:29] | Apparently he’d been asking about shipping manifests. | 似乎萨姆当时在询问旅客名单 |
[34:32] | Sounds random. | 没什么可疑 |
[34:33] | The longshoreman couldn’t help him, so Sam moved on. | 这个人帮不上忙 萨姆就离开了 |
[34:35] | What about the address from the first Tuesday? | 第一个周二去的地方呢 |
[34:36] | Oh, here’s where gets good. | 有好消息 |
[34:38] | The long island address is the residence of a single mother– | 长岛那个地址住着一位单身母亲 |
[34:41] | Lauren Bramston– and her 6-year-old daughter. | 劳伦·布兰斯顿和六岁的女儿 |
[34:43] | I told you it was another woman. | 我早就说了 是另一个女人 |
[34:45] | Our love triangle just became a love square. | 三角恋变成了四角恋 |
[34:47] | Nope. Still a triangle. Different name, but that’s… | 不 还是三角恋 换了名字但是… |
[34:52] | The fiance, Sarah Reed. | 未婚妻 莎拉·里德 |
[34:55] | Well, it looks like Sam wasn’t the only one hiding his identity. | 看起来萨姆不是唯一隐瞒身份的人 |
[35:07] | The engagement, the relationship, | 订婚 恋情 |
[35:10] | We know they were all fake. | 我们已经知道这是一场骗局 |
[35:12] | Love is a hard thing to disprove, detective Beckett. | 证明爱情不存在可是很难的 贝克特探长 |
[35:15] | This is a copy of your real driver’s license. | 这是你真实驾照的复印件 |
[35:18] | And this is your social security card. | 你的社保卡 |
[35:22] | And this is the employment record from New York Recycle | 一份纽约回收中心的受雇记录 |
[35:25] | Under an assumed identity. | 是用假身份登记的 |
[35:28] | Nothing like a fresh start. | 一点不像新起点 |
[35:29] | We did a little digging. | 我们还查到 |
[35:31] | Turns out New York Recycle isn’t the first company | 纽约回收中心不是第一个 |
[35:33] | You’ve worked for under a new identity. | 你用假身份上班的公司 |
[35:35] | A girl’s gotta make a living. | 我必须维持生计 |
[35:38] | Here’s what I’m thinking– | 我是这么想的 |
[35:40] | Lance Carlberg figured out that Sam was a spy. | 兰斯·卡尔伯格发现了萨姆是个间谍 |
[35:43] | He contacted you, an expert in corporate espionage, | 他联系了你 专业的商业间谍 |
[35:47] | And asked you to intercept him. | 让你去搞定他 |
[35:48] | I was just doing my job. | 我只做了分内的事 |
[35:50] | Leading a man on isn’t a crime, is it, detective? | 骗人不算犯罪 是不是 探长 |
[35:53] | – Should be. – I’m not looking into the leading on part. | -的确不算 -我没问你骗人的事 |
[35:55] | I’m looking into a murder, | 我问的是谋杀 |
[35:56] | And you had access to Sam’s apartment, | 你去过萨姆的公寓 |
[35:58] | And you were hired to take care of him. | 你受雇”照顾好”他 |
[36:00] | I was hired to get in his way. | 我只受雇阻止他 |
[36:02] | It was supposed to look like I had access | 我本来应该假装已经 |
[36:03] | To classified information. | 取得了机密信息 |
[36:04] | So when I struck up a flirtation, | 所以当我和他调情的时候 |
[36:06] | He thought the relationship would give him the access he needed. | 他认为这种关系会给他机会 |
[36:09] | Once you had the relationship, what was the plan? | 一旦你们在一起 你的计划是怎样的 |
[36:12] | I just had to leave my laptop | 我只需偶然把笔记本电脑 |
[36:13] | Lying around his apartment once or twice. | 落在他的公寓 |
[36:15] | My keycard ended up in his laundry one weekend. | 有个周末把门卡落在了他的衣服里 |
[36:18] | Men think they’re smart. | 男人都认为他们很聪明 |
[36:19] | The trick is to keep letting them think it. | 方法就是让他们不停地自以为是 |
[36:23] | Um… So what was on the computer? | 那么你的电脑里有什么 |
[36:26] | Lance was feeding Sam these partial chemical formulas. | 兰斯给萨姆部分的化学式 |
[36:29] | He thought it would keep Connecticut solutions going in circles. | 他认为这能让康涅狄格的研究毫无进展 |
[36:32] | Why not just fire him? | 为什么不甩了他 |
[36:33] | Why not kill two birds with one stone? | 为什么不一石二鸟 |
[36:35] | Keep the enemy close and run Connecticut into the ground. | 绊住对手 还能把康涅狄克弄得一团糟 |
[36:38] | And what makes you think | 是什么让你觉得 |
[36:39] | That Sam was falling for your routine? | 萨姆陷入了你的圈套 |
[36:42] | Well, I wondered at first, | 开始我也疑惑 |
[36:44] | Because he wouldn’t sleep with me. | 因为他从不跟我上床 |
[36:45] | And then I realized that he was being faithful to his wife. | 后来我意识到他忠于他妻子 |
[36:47] | So I pretended to buy his whole “I’m old-fashioned” thing. | 就佯信了他”我很守旧”的理由 |
[36:52] | He thought he was playing me. | 他以为他在耍我 |
[36:54] | He was. | 他确实 |
[36:56] | This is Sam’s autopsy report. | 这是萨姆的验尸报告 |
[36:58] | Hmm. Sam didn’t have an ulcer. | 萨姆没有得溃疡 |
[37:02] | He was seeing a doctor for it. | 他总是去看医生 |
[37:03] | No, that was just a story. He made you. | 不 这是个幌子 他耍了你 |
[37:06] | No way. I would’ve been able to tell. | 不可能 如果他骗我 我能看得出来 |
[37:09] | Oh, I hate to burst this little “alias” bubble you got going on, | 我不想打破你化名的美好愿望 |
[37:12] | But Sam found your house in Long Island. | 但是萨姆找到了你在长岛的房子 |
[37:15] | He knew you were more than just a flirty engineer. | 他早就知道你不只是个轻浮的工程师 |
[37:18] | He played along not to arouse suspicion, | 为了不引起你的猜疑 他演了好久的戏 |
[37:20] | But I think you already knew that. | 但我想你已经知道了吧 |
[37:22] | You knew that he made you and that he found | 你知道他是在玩你 而他 |
[37:24] | The secret method, and that’s why you killed him. | 发现了秘密方法 所以你杀了他 |
[37:30] | I think that sounds like a… | 我想这听起来像是 |
[37:32] | Great spy versus spy story, But there is one problem. | 一个精彩谍中谍故事 但是有个问题 |
[37:36] | The night Sam was killed, I was at my daughter’s recital, | 萨姆被杀那晚 我在女儿的独奏会上 |
[37:39] | And there’s about 20 other parents that can vouch for that. | 约二十名家长能够证明 |
[37:44] | I like her… For the murder. | 我喜欢她 她适合当凶手 |
[37:47] | You see that crazy look in her eye? | 你看到她疯子般的眼神了吧 |
[37:48] | That’s crazy-killer look. | 那是疯狂杀手的眼神 |
[37:50] | Yo, Sarah’s alibi checks out. | 莎拉的不在场证明证实了 |
[37:53] | Dance teacher puts her in the front row | 凶案发生时 |
[37:54] | At the time of the murder. | 舞蹈老师请她坐在前排 |
[37:55] | She’s still got crazy eyes. | 她还是那副疯狂的眼神 |
[37:57] | He never loved her, she never loved him, | 他从没爱过她 她也从没爱过他 |
[37:58] | And they both thought that they were playing each other. | 而他们都以为在玩弄对方 |
[38:00] | Which still doesn’t explain who killed him. | 这还是不能说明谁是凶手 |
[38:02] | We’re missing something. | 我们忽略了什么 |
[38:03] | The pen. | 那支笔 |
[38:05] | If Sarah’s relationship with Sam was a fake… | 如果莎拉跟萨姆的感情是假的 |
[38:07] | Then why did she give him her grandfather’s special pen? | 她怎会把祖父的钢笔送给他 |
[38:10] | And what was Sarah really looking for | 还有昨晚莎拉在萨姆的办公室 |
[38:12] | In Sam’s office last night? | 真正想找的东西是什么 |
[38:16] | Nothing. This doesn’t make any sense. | 什么都没有 我还是想不通 |
[38:19] | We went through Sarah’s purse. | 我们已经检查了莎拉的包 |
[38:20] | If there was something in it, we would’ve found it. | 如果有重要东西 我们早就发现了 |
[38:28] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在想什么 |
[38:29] | I’m writing a scene. | 我在构思一个场景 |
[38:32] | Let’s say Sarah found What it was she was looking for. | 假设萨拉找到了要的东西 |
[38:35] | She had it in her hand. | 东西拿在手上 |
[38:38] | That’s when she would’ve heard Helen coming out of the house. | 这个时候她听到海伦进来了 |
[38:40] | She would’ve had to have | 她就必须不顾一切 |
[38:41] | Gotten rid of whatever it was that she found… | 避免她手里的东西被发现 |
[38:45] | Great. You want to write the part where we find it? | 很精彩 你想构思下东西的位置吗 |
[38:48] | So Helen would never know. | 这样海伦永远都不会知道 |
[38:54] | Ah. What do you know? | 你看看这是什么 |
[39:02] | Power mode is still on. | 还通着电源 |
[39:09] | We’re gonna need some tape. | 我们需要点胶带 |
[39:12] | These are the pics that our Vic took | 这些是死者 |
[39:13] | While he was supposedly at the doctor. | 假装去看医生时拍下的 |
[39:15] | According to New York Recycle, they ship | 根据纽约回收中心的说法 他们把 |
[39:17] | Their battery sludge up to the recycling plant in Paramus. | 电池废渣运到在帕拉默斯的回收工厂 |
[39:20] | You don’t need a boat to get to Paramus. | 去帕拉默斯可不必乘船 |
[39:21] | Secret method, my ass. They weren’t processing it. | 笨蛋秘方 他们没有处理废渣 |
[39:24] | They were switching labels and dumping it. | 他们把商标换了 然后倒掉废渣 |
[39:31] | That Sam was quite the Erin Brockovich, wasn’t he? | 萨姆像是艾琳·布劳克维奇[电影《永不妥协》女主角] |
[39:34] | There was no secret method to battery recycling. | 根本就没有回收电池的秘密方法 |
[39:37] | You shipped the sludge out on cargo barges | 你们把废渣装到货物驳船上 |
[39:39] | And dumped it in the ocean. | 然后倒入海中 |
[39:40] | The money you saved on storage and processing | 由此省下的存储费和处理费 |
[39:42] | You just put into your own pocket instead. | 就进入了你的口袋 |
[39:44] | Listen, I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[39:46] | And I don’t have to say anything. | 我什么话都不会说 |
[39:50] | You sold a bill of goods to your customers. | 你把一大批货物卖给了客户 |
[39:52] | You promised them that they were gonna help save the world. | 你向他们保证说他们会拯救世界 |
[39:56] | Instead you poisoned it for money. | 而你为了钱 丧尽天良 |
[39:59] | What happened, Carlberg? | 怎么回事 卡尔伯格 |
[40:00] | Sam confront you, threaten to ruin you? | 萨姆质问你 威胁说要揭发你吗 |
[40:03] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[40:05] | And you… | 你 |
[40:07] | You have no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[40:09] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我有 |
[40:20] | We ran ballistics. It’s a match. | 我们做了弹道测试 结果吻合 |
[40:23] | We found it in the dumpster outside your apartment building. | 在你家楼外的垃圾桶里发现的 |
[40:25] | Had you recycled, you might have gotten away with it. | 如果你把这个也回收了 也许能逃脱罪责 |
[40:33] | The night that your husband was murdered, | 你丈夫被谋杀的当晚 |
[40:34] | He went back to his office | 他回到办公室 |
[40:36] | To grab the last few pieces of evidence he had collected, | 去取他收集的最后一点证据 |
[40:38] | And by then, Carlberg had already become suspicious. | 当时 卡尔伯格已经怀疑他了 |
[40:42] | When he realized that your husband | 当他发现你丈夫 |
[40:43] | Was contacting his old boss for help in exposing his company, | 要联系旧老板请他帮忙揭露丑行时 |
[40:46] | Carlberg attempted to buy his silence, | 卡尔伯格想用封口费买通他 |
[40:49] | But Sam wouldn’t accept the bribe. | 但是萨姆不买账 |
[40:51] | Of course not. Not Sam. | 当然不会 萨姆不是那种人 |
[40:54] | You said that the environment | 你说环境问题 |
[40:55] | Was the most important thing to your husband. | 是你丈夫最关心的事 |
[40:57] | Well, he died trying to save it, | 他为了保护环境而牺牲 |
[40:59] | And we thought that you should know that. | 我们觉得你应该知道这个 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:11] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[41:15] | The E.P.A. is shutting down New York Recycle. | 环保局把纽约回收中心查封了 |
[41:21] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[41:23] | Anna Noles? No, I don’t know any Anna Noles. | 安娜·诺尔斯 不 我不认识 |
[41:26] | I do. | 我认识 |
[41:28] | Uh, yeah, send her up. | 好吧 让她上来 |
[41:30] | So who’s Anna Noles? | 安娜·诺尔斯是谁 |
[41:32] | The pictures I found belonged to her mother. | 我发现的照片是她妈妈的 |
[41:34] | Really? How’d you track ’em down? | 是吗 你怎么发现的 |
[41:37] | It was something you said, dad, | 是因为老爸说的那些话 |
[41:38] | About me retiring from law enforcement. | 关于我从执法部门退休的事 |
[41:40] | It got me thinking, what if the officer who had | 让我想到 要是最初查案的警官 |
[41:42] | Originally worked the case had since retired? | 退休了怎么办 |
[41:46] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:47] | I’m very impressed you were able to close this case. | 你能结案让我刮目相看 |
[41:50] | Thank you. I-I mean, I know it’s not like | 谢谢 我知道这不如 |
[41:53] | The important stuff you do, but I– | 你做的工作重要 但是我 |
[41:54] | You know, when a person loses someone, | 当一个人失去亲人 |
[41:57] | This is important. | 这些是最重要的 |
[42:03] | I bet that’s her. | 我猜就是她 |
[42:08] | You know, maybe you should talk to her. | 也许你该跟她谈谈 |
[42:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:29] | She’s a chip off the old block, isn’t she? | 她简直和我一模一样 不是吗 |