时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | Who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the Mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:20] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:25] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:27] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:35] | I have to laugh at her jokes. She’s my boss. | 她说的笑话我必须得笑 她可是我老板 |
[00:37] | Do you have to stare at her boobs, too? | 那也不用老盯着她胸部吧 |
[00:39] | I wasn’t. She had a stain. | 哪有 是她那有块污渍 |
[00:40] | And you were trying to memorize the shape? | 你还在回想那形状 |
[00:43] | What? No. I swear. | 什么 我没有 我发誓 |
[00:46] | If I’m lying, my god strike me down– | 我要是说谎 天理难容 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I want to. I just–I don’t know. | 我是想 我只是 我也不知道 |
[01:04] | Yes. Um.. | 是的 |
[01:07] | I can’t tell him, he will freak. | 我不能告诉他 他会抓狂的 |
[01:10] | He will. | 肯定会 |
[01:14] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[01:15] | – Who’ll freak? – What? | -谁会抓狂 -什么 |
[01:17] | Who’s gonna freak? | 你说谁会抓狂 |
[01:18] | Oh, um, someone from school. You don’t know them. | 学校里的人 你不认识的 |
[01:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[01:25] | But I thought I knew all your friends. | 我还以为你的朋友我都认识呢 |
[01:27] | Hey, I’m sorry, dad, but I have a ton of schoolwork. | 抱歉 老爸 我还有一堆家庭作业 |
[01:29] | Oh, no. Yeah. | 当然 我明白 |
[01:37] | You know you could tell me anything, right? | 什么事都可以跟我谈的 对吧 |
[01:38] | Yep. | 我知道 |
[01:44] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[01:47] | A body falls out of the sky, | 有尸体从天而降 |
[01:49] | And somehow that’s my fault? | 难不成是我的错 |
[01:52] | Hey, Castle. | 你好 卡塞尔 |
[01:54] | I hope we didn’t take you away from something important | 希望没误了你的要事 |
[01:56] | Or someone. | 或什么约会 |
[01:58] | Did you ever keep secrets from your dad? | 你会不会有事瞒着自己老爸 |
[02:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:02] | What kind? | 哪类事 |
[02:03] | Do you really want to know? | 你真想知道 |
[02:05] | About your secrets? Absolutely. | 你的秘密吗 当然 |
[02:06] | About my daughter’s? | 要是我女儿的嘛… |
[02:09] | You know what? I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我肯定 其实没什么 |
[02:11] | Alexis would never keep anything serious from me. | 阿丽克西斯不会瞒着我什么的 |
[02:12] | I’m the cool dad. | 我可是个酷老爸 |
[02:16] | Sir, what are you doing here? | 头儿 你怎么在这里 |
[02:18] | The victim’s Jack Buckley. | 死者名叫杰克·巴克利 |
[02:19] | Who’s Jack Buckley? | 杰克·巴克利是谁 |
[02:21] | An assistant district attorney. One of the good guys. | 助理地方检察官 是个好人 |
[02:23] | Buckley hated making deals, | 巴克利不喜欢潜规则 |
[02:25] | Loved putting bad guys behind bars. | 喜欢把坏人绳之以法 |
[02:27] | He’s the lawyer every cop wanted prosecuting their case. | 他是警察们最喜欢的那种公诉律师 |
[02:31] | Well, looks like he didn’t go down without a fight. | 看来他不是没有进行反击 |
[02:34] | Yeah, his Jacket was torn. | 对 他的夹克都扯坏了 |
[02:36] | We found his briefcase up on the roof | 在屋顶找到他的公文包 |
[02:38] | Along with his left shoe. | 还有他左脚的鞋子 |
[02:40] | C.S.U. is doing a full sweep. | 犯罪现场小组正在全面清查现场 |
[02:42] | Well, Jack’s a big boy. Whoever did it must be strong. | 杰克块头很大 凶手肯定很强壮 |
[02:45] | Wait. I know what this is. | 等等 我明白了 |
[02:47] | Lawyer puts criminal in jail. Criminal feels wronged. | 律师让犯人入狱 犯人觉得蒙冤了 |
[02:49] | Criminal kills lawyer. This is “Cape Fear.” | 就杀害了律师 整个一出《海角惊魂》 |
[02:53] | Any idea what he was doing up there? | 知道他去上面干什么吗 |
[02:54] | No, I talked to his secretary, | 不 找他的秘书谈过 |
[02:56] | And she said Buckley left work around 8:00, | 她说巴克利大约8点左右下班 |
[02:58] | Heading straight home, which is on the west side. | 直接往西区去了 他家就在那 |
[03:00] | And get this. Buckley was a subway rider. | 还有 巴克利乘的是地铁 |
[03:03] | He didn’t own a car. | 他根本没车 |
[03:04] | Then what’s he doing at a parking garage on the east side? | 那他到东区的停车场是干嘛来了 |
[03:06] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[03:08] | Was Buckley married? | 巴克利结婚了吗 |
[03:09] | Divorced. Ex-wife lives in California. | 离异 前妻住在加州 |
[03:13] | Reach out to his wife. Let’s start looking | 查查他前妻那边 先从他私生活查起 |
[03:14] | Into his personal life and see what we can find. | 看能找到什么线索 |
[03:17] | The mayor wants this solved quickly. | 市长希望尽快结案 |
[03:18] | Nobody kills a law enforcement officer and gets away with it. | 杀害执法人员 绝对不能逍遥法外 |
[03:25] | I just can’t believe that he’s dead. | 真不敢相信他死了 |
[03:27] | – And you have no idea why he was in the garage? – No. | -你不知道他为何去那个停车场吗 -不 |
[03:31] | Here are the printouts of Mr. Buckley’s cases you wanted. | 这是巴克利先生处理的案子的复印件 |
[03:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | I’m telling you this “Cape Fear” list | 这出《海角惊魂》里 |
[03:36] | Is gonna be a gold mine of suspects. | 嫌疑人可不少啊 |
[03:38] | Check out this guy– Archibald Spinks. | 看看这个 阿基保尔·斯平克斯 |
[03:41] | Five counts of attempted murder, | 五次谋杀未遂 |
[03:42] | One count of indecent exposure. | 一次恶意露体 |
[03:45] | You don’t suppose he tried to kill ’em with his… | 你不会以为他想要用那什么杀人吧 |
[03:47] | Yeah, that wouldn’t work. | 那可不管用 |
[03:49] | Had Mr. Buckley ever received any threats, | 巴克利先生收到过恐吓 |
[03:50] | Any prosecutions that went ugly? | 或者有什么诉讼闹得不愉快吗 |
[03:52] | Well, he didn’t think he was doing his job right | 如果他有段时间没收到恐吓的话 |
[03:54] | If he wasn’t being threatened, but nothing recently, no. | 他就觉得自己工作没做好 但最近没有 |
[03:57] | He did seem to be upset the past few days. | 过去几天 他确实有些沮丧 |
[04:00] | – Any idea why? – No. | -知道原因吗 -不 |
[04:02] | You know, there was that man the police brought in. | 警察曾带来过个人 |
[04:04] | – What man? – It was right after lunch on Monday. | -什么人 -就在周一午餐之后 |
[04:06] | A cop brought in a tough looking guy in handcuffs, | 警察铐来个凶神恶煞的人 |
[04:08] | Took him right in To Mr. Buckley’s office | 直接带进了巴克利先生的办公室 |
[04:10] | And then waited outside. | 然后在门外等着 |
[04:11] | Yeah, we heard them yelling through the door, | 我们听到门内传来争吵声 |
[04:12] | And then the officer took him away. | 然后警察就把他带走了 |
[04:14] | – That kinda thing happen a lot? – Never. | -这种事经常发生吗 -从未有过 |
[04:16] | Do you remember the officer’s name? | 记得那位警察的名字吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah. Frank. Uh, Frank– Frank Curtis. | 记得 弗兰克 弗兰克·柯蒂斯 |
[04:23] | Curtis doesn’t remember | 柯蒂斯说他不记得 |
[04:24] | Why Buckley asked him to bring the guy in, | 为什么巴克利要见那人 |
[04:26] | But he does remember his name. John Knox. | 但他记得那人的名字 约翰·诺克斯 |
[04:29] | Dozens of priors. Uniforms are bringing him in. | 十几项前科 同事正带他过来 |
[04:31] | I’m guessing this guy isn’t exactly an altar boy. | 我猜这家伙可不是个善茬 |
[04:33] | You think? Come on. Let’s go. | 你猜 来吧 我们走 |
[04:37] | You’ve got quite a record, Mr. Knox. | 你的前科很精彩嘛 诺克斯先生 |
[04:38] | Your parents must be proud. | 你父母肯定以你为荣 |
[04:40] | Yeah, they hang all my mug shots on the fridge. | 是啊 他们把我的入狱照都贴冰箱上呢 |
[04:42] | Can we cut to the chase? | 有话能直说吗 |
[04:45] | Two days ago, you had an argument with Buckley in his office. | 两天前 你和巴克利在他办公室发生争执 |
[04:48] | Last night we found him dead. | 昨晚 我们发现他被害了 |
[04:49] | So you can understand our interest. | 我想你明白我们的意思 |
[04:52] | Sure, but you’re wasting your time. | 当然 但你们这是浪费时间 |
[04:53] | – I didn’t kill the guy. – Really? | -我可没杀那人 -真的吗 |
[04:55] | Because it says here that you have quite a history | 你的记录上可清清楚楚写着了 |
[04:57] | Of trying to kill people– three in the last two years, | 好几次试图谋杀 过去两年三次谋杀未遂 |
[05:01] | Or am I missing any? | 没准我还少算了 |
[05:02] | I was never convicted of anything. | 我可从没被定过罪 |
[05:04] | That’s not exactly a denial. | 这可不算是否认 |
[05:06] | Do you work out? | 你常锻炼吗 |
[05:08] | You know, bench press, dead lift? | 仰卧推举 硬举之类的 |
[05:11] | It must take a lot of upper body strength | 要把个人从屋顶扔下 |
[05:12] | To throw a guy off a roof. | 对上肢力量要求可不低 |
[05:15] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[05:16] | What did you and Buckley fight about? | 你跟巴克利为何争执 |
[05:18] | Look, he had it out for me because he put me on trial | 那是因为他想控告我人身攻击 |
[05:20] | For an assault | 把我送进监狱 |
[05:21] | I didn’t commit and he lost. | 我从未做过 他也确实败诉了 |
[05:23] | And rather than being a man about it, | 他不能像条汉子那么勇敢接受 |
[05:25] | He decided to rattle my cage, | 反而觉得吓唬我 |
[05:27] | To show me who was the alpha male. | 能证明他是个真正的男子汉 |
[05:30] | So, yeah, it was annoying and childish, | 真是有够烦人 还很幼稚 |
[05:32] | But not something you kill a guy over, especially a D.A. | 绝不至于杀人 何况他还是检察官 |
[05:36] | Now I may be a criminal, but I’m not…stupid. | 我或许是犯了事 但我可不蠢 |
[05:40] | Do you have an alibi for Buckley’s murder? | 巴克利凶案发生时 你有不在场证明吗 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. What time was he killed? | 我不知道 他什么时候被害的 |
[05:44] | – 9:30 p.m. – I was at an A.A. meeting. | -晚上九点半 -在瘾君子匿名互诫会 |
[05:48] | Anonymous? That’s cute. | 匿名的 真有意思 |
[05:50] | You don’t believe me? | 你们不相信我 |
[05:53] | Well, then maybe you’ll believe my sponsor… | 也许你们会信我的担保人 |
[05:56] | Reverend Daniel Miller. | 丹尼尔·米勒牧师 |
[05:59] | Did you say “reverend”? | 你刚说牧师 |
[06:03] | So where are we with Knox? | 诺克斯那边查得如何 |
[06:05] | The alibi looks solid. | 不在场证明没疑点 |
[06:07] | Castle and Beckett are interviewing | 卡塞尔和贝克特 |
[06:08] | – The good reverend right now. – What about forensics? | -正找那牧师谈话呢 -法医那边如何 |
[06:10] | Looks like a bust, but I did find something interesting. | 没进展 不过我有所发现 |
[06:13] | When checked into Buckley’s metro card history. | 查了巴克利的地铁卡刷卡记录 |
[06:15] | His card only made two swipes a day for the whole month– | 整个月他每天只刷两次卡 |
[06:18] | 6:00 a.m. At the subway by his apartment, | 早上六点在他公寓附近地铁站刷卡 |
[06:20] | 8:00 p.m. By his office. | 晚上八点在他办公室这 |
[06:21] | Buckley lived for the job, especially after the divorce. | 巴克利的生活只剩工作 尤其是离婚之后 |
[06:24] | Probably trying to lose himself in the work. | 也许是想借工作来逃避烦恼吧 |
[06:26] | On the day he was killed, Buckley did something unusual. | 他被害那天 行为异常 |
[06:28] | He made an extra trip up to west 77th street | 他去了西区77大街 |
[06:30] | Before he went to work. | 然后才去上班 |
[06:31] | His secretary has no idea why. | 他秘书不知道原因 |
[06:33] | See if you can find out. | 看看我们能否有发现 |
[06:34] | Yo, cap. Looks like somebody was following our boy Buckley. | 队长 看来有人在跟踪巴克利 |
[06:37] | The doorman in his apartment said that a guy | 他公寓的门卫说 有这么个人 |
[06:39] | Came in there two days ago demanding to talk to Buckley, | 两天前过来想找巴克利谈谈 |
[06:41] | Wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 不接受拒绝 一定要见 |
[06:43] | Doorman practically had to throw the guy out. | 门卫几乎是把他丢出去的 |
[06:44] | Then on the morning of Buckley’s murder, | 就在巴克利被害当天早上 |
[06:47] | The doorman swears that he saw the same guy | 门卫发誓说 又见到了那家伙 |
[06:49] | Hanging around outside the building. | 在那幢大楼外出现 |
[06:51] | I snagged a photo off the video surveillance. | 我从安保录像中截取了张照片 |
[06:55] | Start looking through some mug shot books. | 先从罪犯照片里开始查 |
[07:00] | Thank you, reverend. | 谢谢您 牧师 |
[07:01] | – Pleasure meeting you. – Thanks. | -很高兴见到您 -谢谢 |
[07:03] | Is this for our case? | 是关于案子的 |
[07:05] | Yeah, the guy who tried to hassle Buckley at his building. | 是 这人试图闯入巴克利的公寓 |
[07:08] | Wait a second. I know this guy. | 等等 我认识这人 |
[07:11] | Yes. My “Cape Fear” file. | 没错 在我的”海角惊魂”名单里 |
[07:14] | Right here. Right… Here. | 就在这里 就在…这里 |
[07:17] | His name is Norman Jessup. | 他叫诺曼·杰赛普 |
[07:21] | Buckley got him four years ago | 四年前 巴克利负责 |
[07:22] | On a bank robbery where a guard got shot. | 他的银行劫案 有保安中枪 |
[07:25] | See? I told you this file would solve this case. | 看到没 我说过我的档案能破这案子 |
[07:27] | It says here he got out two weeks ago | 记录上说他两周前出狱了 |
[07:29] | When his conviction was overturned | 法院受理了他的上诉 |
[07:31] | By the appellate court on a technicality. | 并且为他翻案了 |
[07:33] | That sounds like a reason for Jessup | 听上去杰赛普只该庆祝 |
[07:34] | To celebrate not to kill Buckley. | 而不是去杀了巴克利 |
[07:36] | Yeah, except Buckley already filed an intent to retry. | 除非巴克利已经准备好再次上诉 |
[07:40] | Jessup was looking at another two years in jail if Buckley won. | 他胜诉的话 杰赛普将再次入狱两年 |
[07:43] | Well, that might have made Jessup a little mad. | 这倒可能会让杰赛普抓狂 |
[07:45] | Right, and then it’s all… | 没错 然后就是 |
[07:46] | “Come out, come out wherever you are.” | 你给我出来 出来 不管你躲在哪 |
[07:49] | Really? That’s your De Niro? | 就这样 你心目中的狄尼洛[出演教父二] |
[07:52] | Get a current address and a list of known associates. | 查查他现在的住址 列份相关人员清单 |
[07:54] | I’d like to hear what Jessup has to say. | 我想看看杰赛普怎么说 |
[07:57] | Wait. Wait. You got it all wrong. | 等等 你全搞错了 |
[08:00] | Hey! Come on! Police! Break it up! | 得了 警察 散开 |
[08:04] | Are you gonna do something? | 你不打算做点什么 |
[08:06] | Breaking up a bar fight is a sure way to get hit. | 在酒吧劝架 肯定会遭殃 |
[08:08] | Don’t worry. It’ll be over in a minute. | 别担心 马上就好 |
[08:10] | You know, I was in a bar fight once. | 我也在酒吧打过架 |
[08:12] | Really? Who won? | 真的 谁赢了 |
[08:14] | Ow! Ah! Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:17] | Not you. | 肯定不是你 |
[08:20] | You want to fight, Mr. Jessup? | 杰赛普先生 想找茬吗 |
[08:21] | You can fight a murder charge. | 先想办法搞定你的谋杀指控吧 |
[08:37] | Yo, I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[08:37] | I didn’t mean to embarrass you | 我不是有意 |
[08:38] | In front of your girlfriend there. | 让你在女友面前难堪的 |
[08:40] | I am not his girlfriend. I am a homicide detective. | 我可不是他女友 我是凶案组的探长 |
[08:43] | And you should be taking this a little bit more seriously. | 还有 你该更把这当回事 |
[08:45] | Hey, that guy in that bar, he started this whole thing, okay? | 酒吧的那人 是他挑起的 好吗 |
[08:48] | He thought I was hitting on his girlfriend, | 他以为我是在勾搭他女友 |
[08:49] | And I was not hitting on his girlfriend. | 我可没有勾搭他女友 |
[08:51] | It was just a big misunderstanding. | 真是个天大的误会 |
[08:52] | Right. Just like the bank robbery. | 对 就像那起银行劫案一样 |
[08:54] | Exactly. I had no idea my buddies | 正是 我根本不知道 |
[08:56] | Were gonna rob that bank– no idea at all. | 我朋友打算抢劫那银行 一点都不知道 |
[08:58] | They said their car broke down and they needed a ride. | 他们说自己车坏了 要我载他们一程 |
[09:00] | And I gave them a ride. | 我就让他们搭车了 |
[09:02] | And that argument didn’t sway Buckley? | 这种说话没让巴克利采信 |
[09:04] | Can you believe it? | 你能信吗 |
[09:05] | He told my lawyer that the guard got shot, | 他告诉我的律师 那个保安中枪了 |
[09:08] | And therefore, in the eyes of the law, | 因此 在法律上 |
[09:09] | I was just as responsible as the guy who shot him. | 我跟枪杀他的那人 一样负有责任 |
[09:12] | That must have made you angry. | 那肯定让你十分恼火 |
[09:13] | How’d you feel about the fact that Buckley | 你怎么看巴克利 |
[09:15] | Was gonna retry your case and try to make you serve | 打算上诉你的案子 并让你服完 |
[09:16] | The final two years of your sentence? | 最后两年刑 |
[09:18] | Honestly, lady? I cried like a baby. | 说真的吗 探长 我会哭得像个婴儿 |
[09:21] | Prison is not fun, okay? I did not want to go back. | 蹲监狱不好受 我不想回去 |
[09:24] | I figured if I could just talk to Mr. Buckley, | 我想如果能和巴克利先生谈谈 |
[09:26] | I could let him know where I’m coming from. | 就可以告诉他我从哪儿来的 |
[09:27] | Which is what you were doing at Buckley’s building. | 所以你去了巴克利的公寓 |
[09:30] | Whoa. Whoa. I followed the man around for a few days, okay? | 慢着慢着 我是跟着他几天了 |
[09:33] | Just so I could get my courage up to talk to him. | 只为等自己有勇气去和他谈 |
[09:35] | You were stalking Buckley? | 你跟踪巴克利 |
[09:37] | Stalking is a pretty damn ugly word. | 跟踪是一个非常难听的词 |
[09:40] | Let’s not use stalking, okay? | 不要说是跟踪 好吗 |
[09:41] | I was just trying to feel the guy out. | 我只是想弄清他的底细 |
[09:42] | You know what I mean? Trying to convince him, you know? | 明白我的意思吗 试着说服他 |
[09:44] | In case you guys haven’t noticed, | 以防你们没注意到 |
[09:45] | I’m somewhat of a wordsmith, you know? | 我是个比较擅长运用文字的人 |
[09:47] | A real master of, you know, of, uh… | 一个真正的大师 精通于 |
[09:51] | Words? | 文字 |
[09:52] | Where were you between 9:00 and 10:00 last night? | 昨晚九点到十点你在哪里 |
[09:55] | I was sitting in the bar you guys just dragged me out of. | 就坐在你们刚抓我的酒吧 |
[09:57] | Okay. Well, we’re gonna check into your alibi. | 好了 我们会进一步调查你得证词 |
[09:59] | In the meantime, you’re going back into holding | 在这期间 你会继续被监禁 |
[10:01] | Until we can process you for assault. | 直到我们有空处理打架的事 |
[10:03] | Oh, oh, come on! I said I was sorry. | 怎么这样 我说了我很抱歉 |
[10:05] | Wait. Buckley’s mystery trip. | 等等 巴克利的神秘之旅 |
[10:07] | Were you following Buckley uptown yesterday morning? | 昨天早上 你跟着巴克利去住宅区了吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah, yeah, I was. | 是的 我跟着他 |
[10:12] | – Where did he go? – He met some Asian dude | -他去哪儿了 -他在某栋豪华大楼外 |
[10:14] | Outside this real fancy apartment building. | 见了一个亚洲人 |
[10:16] | Then they started to argue with each other | 然后他们就吵起来了 |
[10:19] | You think maybe that’s the guy who killed him? | 你们认为可能是那个人杀了他 |
[10:22] | Would you recognize the building if you saw it again? | 如果再看到那栋楼 能认出来吗 |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah. I get around. | 当然 那边我很熟 |
[10:28] | Road trip. | 去一趟吧 |
[10:33] | Hey, you guys mind if I take these things off? | 你们介意我把这玩意取下来吗 |
[10:35] | I’m starting to feel like a stereotype | 我感觉很老套 |
[10:37] | Riding around in the back of a police car wearing ’em. | 坐在警车后面兜风 还戴着这玩意儿 |
[10:38] | Sure. Do you want my key? | 可以 需要钥匙吗 |
[10:41] | No. I got it. Thanks. | 免了 我会弄 谢谢 |
[10:48] | How did you do that? | 你怎么弄开的 |
[10:49] | I’ve always been good with locks. | 我很会开锁 |
[10:51] | When I was in the joint, I was thinking, | 当我还在牢里的时候 我就想 |
[10:54] | How can I take this and make it more productive, you know? | 我怎样才能利用这个 并从中获利呢 |
[10:57] | So I been applying to locksmith schools. | 所以我就申请了锁匠学校 |
[10:59] | But, you know, they won’t let me in | 但 你知道 他们不接收我 |
[11:00] | On account that I’m a felon. Can you believe that? | 就因为我是犯人 能相信吗 |
[11:02] | A felon who wants to be a locksmith. | 一个犯人想当锁匠 |
[11:04] | What could possibly go wrong there? | 没法不令人怀疑 |
[11:06] | You don’t have to be mean about it. | 可以别想得这么卑鄙吗 |
[11:15] | If you’re gonna be a locksmith, you gotta listen. | 如果想当锁匠的话 就听好了 |
[11:16] | Left to right, right over left. | 左手到右边 右手在上面 |
[11:18] | I think I made it tighter. | 我觉得我越弄越紧了 |
[11:20] | Jessup, do you see the building? | 杰赛普 看到那楼了吗 |
[11:22] | – Uh, that’s a negative. – Now bring it around… | -还没 -现在转过来 |
[11:25] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[11:27] | Oh, hey. Alexis. Uh, are you looking for your dad? | 你好 阿拉克西斯 找你爸吗 |
[11:32] | To me? Okay, what’s up? | 找我 好 什么事 |
[11:35] | Yeah, yeah. We can meet at Sutton’s around 7:30. | 行 那七点半在萨顿酒店见 |
[11:38] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[11:39] | All right, I’ll see you then. | 好的 到时候见 |
[11:41] | Was that Alexis calling you? Why? | 是阿拉克西斯吗 什么事 |
[11:43] | She needed my advice. | 她需要我给她出主意 |
[11:45] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[11:47] | I don’t know. It’s probably no big deal. | 不知道 可能不是什么大事 |
[11:51] | When you kept secrets from your father, | 当你对你父亲隐瞒小秘密的时候 |
[11:53] | Was it not a big deal? | 那不是什么大事吗 |
[11:57] | You know, I’m not even gonna ask. | 知道吗 我不会问的 |
[12:00] | That’s the building on the right-hand side. | 就是右手边的那楼 |
[12:01] | – Right there. – Okay. | -就是那儿 -好的 |
[12:03] | Let’s go get ’em. | 我们去抓住他们 |
[12:04] | Not you. Us. | 不包括你 是我们 |
[12:06] | Apartment 801? Okay. Thanks. | 801号公寓 好的 谢谢 |
[12:09] | So it turns out | 原来 |
[12:10] | That the building’s only Asian tenant is Paul Chou, | 这栋楼里唯一的亚裔房客是保罗·周 |
[12:13] | Who just happens to be Buckley’s ex-brother-in-law. | 而他正是巴克利前妻的哥哥 |
[12:16] | Oh, well, maybe it’s not “Cape Fear” then. | 那可能不是《海角惊魂》了 |
[12:18] | Maybe it’s “Family Feud.” | 而可能是《家仇》 |
[12:20] | Maybe Buckley’s bitter divorce | 可能离婚让巴克利很同甘苦 |
[12:21] | Caused enough hard feelings that things turned violent? | 带来了很多不愉快 从而引起了打斗 |
[12:29] | I don’t understand. I haven’t seen Jack in months | 我不明白 我已经几个月没见杰克了 |
[12:32] | Not since he divorced my sister. | 自从他和我妹妹离婚之后就没见过了 |
[12:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:36] | Because I have an eyewitness | 可惜我有目击证人 |
[12:37] | Who saw the two of you arguing yesterday morning. | 昨天早上他看到你们争吵 |
[12:40] | So that means you’re lying to me. | 那也就意味着你对我说谎 |
[12:43] | She hates being lied to. | 她讨厌别人说谎 |
[12:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:46] | Great. Let’s go down to the precinct. | 那好 我们到警察局去 |
[12:48] | I’ll arrange a perp walk, | 我会安排你戴手铐走一趟 |
[12:49] | And you can put on a show for the cameras. | 你可以尽情表演给那些记者们看 |
[12:51] | Love a good perp walk. | 享受你的嫌犯之旅 |
[12:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:00] | The night before last, | 前天晚上 |
[13:00] | I was attacked by a man in a ski mask. | 我被个戴滑雪面具的人袭击了 |
[13:03] | He warned me to tell Buckley to back off Danton | 他警告我 让我叫巴克利远离丹东 |
[13:05] | – Or he would ruin me. – Who’s Danton? | -否则他就毁了我 -谁是丹东 |
[13:08] | I don’t know, but Jack definitely knew him. | 我不知道 但杰克肯定知道 |
[13:10] | He said he wasn’t gonna let him get away with this. | 他说他不会轻易放过自己的 |
[13:13] | That’s why we were fighting. | 那就是我们吵架的原因 |
[13:15] | I told Jack to listen for once in his life. | 我告诉杰克至少听一次劝 |
[13:18] | – He had to protect me. – From what? | -他得保护我 -为什么 |
[13:21] | – That’s none of your business. – Perp walk it is. | -那不关你的事 -但嫌犯之旅是 |
[13:24] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:27] | I have a… | 我有 |
[13:29] | Slight fondness… | 对女孩 |
[13:32] | For girls. | 略微有些偏爱 |
[13:36] | Young girls? | 年轻女孩 |
[13:40] | Fat girls? | 胖女孩 |
[13:44] | Schoolgirls? | 学生妹 |
[13:47] | Call girls. | 应召女郎 |
[13:50] | Oh. Who else knows about this fondness? | 还有别人知道你这爱好吗 |
[13:53] | Just the girls. | 只有那些女孩们 |
[13:54] | Actually, the girls…and their pimp. | 事实上 女孩们 还有拉皮条的 |
[13:58] | Whose name is probably Danton. | 可能就是那个叫丹东的 |
[14:01] | O-okay, fine. But I wasn’t really lying. | 好吧 没错 但我没有撒谎 |
[14:03] | I-I’ve actually never met Danton. | 我从没见过丹东 |
[14:06] | Uh, I got the phone number for the agency from a friend. | 我从一个朋友那里拿到的电话 |
[14:09] | I call it, and then send over a girl. | 我打了电话 他们派个女孩来 |
[14:13] | So Buckley is investigating Danton’s call girl ring. | 那么巴克利在调查丹东的应召生意 |
[14:17] | When Danton discovers | 当丹东发现 |
[14:18] | That Buckley’s brother-in-law is a client, | 巴克利的大舅子是个客户 |
[14:20] | He sends a message–back off or your family gets hurt. | 他发出警告 别管闲事否则伤害他家人 |
[14:23] | And then when Buckley doesn’t back down, Danton kills him. | 然后巴克利没有退步 丹东就杀了他 |
[14:26] | So how do we find Danton? | 那我们怎样找到丹东呢 |
[14:29] | We talk to one of the call girls. | 找个应召女郎来问问 |
[14:34] | Call that number and tell him to bring one of his girls over. | 打那个电话 让他们派个女孩来 |
[14:37] | And tell her to wear something sexy. | 告诉她穿性感一点 |
[14:41] | No reason we can’t enjoy this interview. | 我们理所当然该享受这次询问的 |
[14:48] | Hey, Paul. Couldn’t wait to see me, huh? | 保罗 等不及要见我了 |
[14:56] | Actually, I’m the one who asked for the date. | 事实上 是我要见你 |
[14:59] | Isn’t that the girl from Buckley’s office? | 这不是巴克利办公室的女孩吗 |
[15:03] | Did she look like that before? | 她之前看起来是这样吗 |
[15:17] | So how exactly does a call girl | 一个应召女郎怎么又 |
[15:18] | End up working for Jack Buckley, super D.A.? | 为超级检察官杰克·巴克利工作 |
[15:21] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[15:22] | You will be if you don’t answer the question. | 如果你不好好回答问题的话 就逮捕你 |
[15:26] | Jack was a client. | 杰克曾是我的客人 |
[15:29] | I-I’m sorry, Scarlett. I don’t believe that. | 抱歉 斯嘉丽 我不相信这一点 |
[15:31] | I started seeing him about a year ago. | 大概一年前我就开始见他了 |
[15:35] | He hadn’t been with anyone since his divorce. | 自他离婚就从未和任何人在一起 |
[15:38] | He was just lonely, you know? | 他很孤独 你明白吗 |
[15:41] | We’d spend most of his dates talking. | 我们在一起的时候 大多是在聊天 |
[15:45] | He’d take me to fancy restaurants… | 他带我到高级餐厅 |
[15:48] | Even though I told him he didn’t have to. | 尽管我告诉他没必要这样 |
[15:51] | But I think he wanted to make it feel | 但我觉得他是想尽量弄得 |
[15:52] | As normal as possible. | 正常一点 |
[15:55] | Then one night, he saw… | 然后有一天 他看见 |
[15:57] | A law book in my bag. | 我包里有本法律书 |
[16:00] | I told him I was only working as an escort | 我告诉他我做这行 |
[16:03] | To pay my way through law school. | 是为了供自己读法律学校 |
[16:07] | A few months later, he said he had an internship | 几个月后 他说他的办公室 |
[16:09] | Opening up in his office. | 需要一个实习生 |
[16:13] | Would I be interested? | 问我是否感兴趣 |
[16:16] | He wanted to help you escape the life? | 他想帮你脱离这一行 |
[16:19] | Who’s Danton? | 丹东是谁 |
[16:21] | – I don’t know. – Don’t lie to us, Scarlett. | -不知道 -别对我们撒谎 斯嘉丽 |
[16:23] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:26] | I-I know he runs the business, but I’ve never met him. | 我知道他是管事的 但我从未见过他 |
[16:29] | It’s not like I’m a streetwalker | 我不是站街女 |
[16:31] | And he’s in a fedora and a long fur coat. | 而他也没戴着软呢帽 穿长皮大衣 |
[16:35] | He’s organized the entire operation to protect his identity. | 他控制整个流程 来掩盖他的身份 |
[16:40] | The girls are independent contractors. | 女孩们都是独立签约 |
[16:42] | The clients are all given numbers | 客人们按号码来编排 |
[16:44] | So we don’t know their last names. | 因此我们不知道他们的姓 |
[16:46] | They pay the business by credit card. | 他们用信用卡付费 |
[16:49] | And our fees get deposited directly into our bank accounts. | 我们的钱直接转到银行卡里 |
[16:54] | Creating the perfect firewall | 在女孩们和管理人之间 |
[16:55] | Between the girls and the management. | 形成完美的防火墙 |
[16:57] | So then when we arrest you | 因此当我们抓到你们 |
[16:58] | You can’t give up Danton. | 你们也无法供出丹东 |
[17:00] | Because I don’t know who he is. | 因为我不知道他是谁 |
[17:08] | I can’t believe Jack Buckley was seeing prostitutes. | 我无法相信杰· 巴克利会嫖娼 |
[17:11] | Yeah, well, he worked 14 hours a day, | 是啊 但是他一天工作14小时 |
[17:13] | Didn’t have a social life. | 没有社交生活 |
[17:15] | Maybe he just wanted a little easy company. | 可能他只是需要陪伴 |
[17:17] | Well, the math just doesn’t add up, though. | 但事情还是有点疑问 |
[17:21] | Buckley was warned to back off Danton. | 巴克利被警告远离丹东 |
[17:23] | Why would Buckley be investigating | 为什么巴克利会调查 |
[17:24] | A call girl service he was using? | 他在享受的应召服务呢 |
[17:26] | Maybe Danton tried to blackmail Buckley | 可能丹东试图敲诈巴克利 |
[17:28] | And it backfired. | 却引火烧身了 |
[17:30] | So then Danton tried to scare Buckley | 然后丹东就通过恐吓他大舅子 |
[17:33] | By threatening his brother-in-law. | 来吓吓他 |
[17:35] | And then when that didn’t work, Danton killed Buckley. | 然而没起作用 丹东就杀了巴克利 |
[17:37] | All right. Let’s find out everything we can | 没错 先尽全力查找 |
[17:38] | About this Danton character. | 丹东是何许人也 |
[17:39] | Have Ryan and Esposito reach out to | 让莱恩和埃斯波西托明天早上 |
[17:40] | Vice in the morning. | 查查那家应召公司 |
[17:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:43] | Castle, I need you to sign these charges against Jessup | 卡塞尔 我需要你签署对杰赛普的控告 |
[17:45] | So I can send him downtown. | 然后我再寄到市区 |
[17:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:54] | No, don’t tell me you’ve got a soft spot for this guy. | 不 别告诉我 你觉得他还不错 |
[17:56] | He’s a wordsmith. | 他是个文字大师 |
[17:58] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[18:02] | Hi, it’s Beckett. | 你好 我是贝克特 |
[18:03] | Uh, charges are being dropped against Jessup. | 终止对杰赛普的控告 |
[18:06] | Process him out. All right. Thank you. | 放了他吧 好 谢谢 |
[18:09] | I hope the two of you are very happy together. | 希望你们相处愉快 |
[18:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:17] | No. I…broke a heel. | 有事 断了一个鞋跟 |
[18:20] | Let me guess. They were your favorite pair, | 我猜一下 这是你最爱的一双鞋 |
[18:23] | Passed through your family for generations. | 家族世代相传 |
[18:26] | My great-great-grandmother wore them over on the “Mayflower.” | 我的曾祖母穿过这双鞋坐着”五月花”号 |
[18:29] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:32] | So what’s a nice girl like you… | 那像你这么漂亮的女孩怎么 |
[18:35] | Really? That’s your line? | 想知道 那是你的底线 |
[18:38] | I’m old-fashioned. | 我很传统 |
[18:41] | I came to New York in this ancient blue beetle. | 我开着一辆蓝色破甲壳虫来到纽约 |
[18:45] | The floor was so rusted, | 底板已锈迹斑斑 |
[18:47] | It literally sagged in the middle. | 而且从中间凹陷了 |
[18:49] | But I can still remember coming over the bridge | 但我仍然记得穿过那座桥 |
[18:53] | And seeing the city right there in front of me. | 看到这座城市就在我眼前 |
[18:56] | I thought everything was gonna be perfect. | 我以为一切都会很美好 |
[18:59] | Something tells me this story takes a turn for the worse. | 我有预感这个故事没走向美好 |
[19:02] | The first night, uh, somebody broke into my car | 第一天晚上 有人弄开我的车 |
[19:06] | And stole all my stuff. | 偷走了我所有的东西 |
[19:08] | Then the college friend I was gonna stay with | 然后本该合住的大学朋友 |
[19:12] | Told me her boyfriend was moving in. | 告诉我她男朋友要搬进来了 |
[19:14] | – I had to find another place. – Ooh. | -我得另找地方 -惨 |
[19:17] | But somehow, I survived. | 但不管怎样 我活下来了 |
[19:20] | Spent a year barely eating, Living in a closet. | 一整年基本没吃什么 住在衣橱里 |
[19:23] | When a friend mentioned doing this, | 当一个朋友提起做这个的时候 |
[19:25] | I thought…couldn’t be worse. | 我想 不可能比现在差吧 |
[19:29] | And is it? | 是这样吗 |
[19:32] | Mostly no. | 其实更糟糕 |
[19:37] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢你听我说这些 |
[19:45] | Good night, Castle. | 晚安 卡塞尔 |
[19:47] | – You going to meet Alexis? – Yeah. | -你是去见阿丽克西斯吗 -是啊 |
[19:49] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[19:51] | – No. – But I want to. | -不能 -但我想去 |
[19:54] | Why are you so worried, Castle? | 你干嘛这么担心 卡塞尔 |
[19:55] | I thought you were the cool dad. | 你不是个酷老爸吗 |
[20:00] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[20:07] | What’s the secret? | 是什么秘密 |
[20:08] | All in the breathing, dear. | 全在于呼吸 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | No, what’s Alexis’ secret | 不是 我是问阿丽克西斯的秘密是什么 |
[20:12] | That she’ll tell Beckett about but not me? | 她想告诉贝克特却不愿告诉我 |
[20:14] | I don’t know. There are some things a woman | 我不知道 有些事情女人 |
[20:16] | Wants to talk to another woman about. | 只想跟另一个女人讲 |
[20:18] | The “New York Times” | 《纽约时报》 |
[20:19] | Praised the depth of my female characters. | 都称赞我的女主角们很有内涵 |
[20:22] | I know. And I couldn’t be prouder. | 我知道 我非常为你感到骄傲 |
[20:25] | But this is real life. | 但这就是现实 |
[20:26] | And obviously, Alexis looks up to Beckett. | 很显然 阿拉克西斯崇拜贝克特 |
[20:28] | And Beckett’s smart and strong and independent. | 她聪慧 坚强又独立 |
[20:30] | So are you. | 你也是啊 |
[20:31] | That’s sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[20:33] | I’m on the wrong side of 40 | 我已经过了40岁了 |
[20:35] | – For what Alexis is going through right now. – Forty? | -不能体会阿里克西斯的心情 -40 |
[20:38] | Deflect all you want, kiddo. | 还是省省吧 孩子 |
[20:40] | But I recognize the fear in your eyes. | 但我看到你眼里的恐惧了 |
[20:42] | You’re afraid Alexis has more Rick Castle in her | 你怕阿里克西斯比你想象的更像 |
[20:44] | Than you thought. | 里克·卡塞尔 |
[20:47] | Hey, sweetie. | 晚上好 宝贝 |
[20:48] | How did your talk with Beckett though? | 你和贝克特谈的怎么样啊 |
[20:50] | Fine. She’s really nice. | 很好啊 她人真的很不错 |
[20:52] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 她是挺不错的 |
[20:54] | You know, sweetheart, if you don’t want to tell me | 女儿 如果你不想告诉我 |
[20:55] | What you talked about with Beckett, you don’t have to. | 你和贝克特谈了些什么 你大可不必 |
[20:57] | Ok. Thanks dad. | 好 谢谢爸爸 |
[21:02] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[21:04] | Why didn’t you just ask her? | 你为什么不直接问他 |
[21:06] | Because that would be prying, | 那样就显得我很爱管闲事 |
[21:07] | And cool dads don’t do that. | 酷老爸们是不会那样做的 |
[21:09] | They go behind their daughter’s back, | 他们会背着他们的女儿 |
[21:10] | And they beg Beckett to tell ’em. | 去求贝克特告诉他们 |
[21:15] | You ever have any cases with Buckley? | 你以前和巴克利一起合作过吗 |
[21:17] | A few. | 有几次 |
[21:18] | Guy was wound a little tight if you ask me. | 如果你问我的话 我们关系有点僵 |
[21:19] | Saw himself as a crusader for justice. | 他自视为正义的使者 |
[21:22] | – Yo, Esposito. – Gil Mazzara. What’s up, man? | -埃斯波西托 -吉尔·玛兹扎 你好啊 |
[21:25] | – How you doing? – So you still looking | -你好啊 -你还在看 |
[21:26] | At dirty pictures of advice? | 那些破案意见吗 |
[21:27] | Yeah, tell your mom to send over some new ones. | 是啊 让你妈妈再寄些新的过来吧 |
[21:29] | The ones I got are getting old. | 我手中的那些过时了 |
[21:31] | – You know my partner–Ryan? – Yeah. | -认识我的搭档莱恩吗 -认识 |
[21:34] | Honey milk. Nice to see you | 牛奶蜂蜜 很高兴见到你 |
[21:36] | So, uh, I hear you’re looking to talk about Danton. | 我听说你在追查丹东 |
[21:39] | Yeah. You know him? | 是啊 你认识他 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I arrested him five years ago. | 是 五年前我抓过他 |
[21:42] | Real name’s Dan Tonelli. | 真名叫丹·托内利 |
[21:44] | Dan-ton. | 丹 东 |
[21:45] | Yeah. He’s currently serving | 是的 他现在在绿岛监狱 |
[21:47] | A 7-year stretch in green haven correctional. | 服刑 刑期七年 |
[21:49] | Wait a minute. He’s still in prison? | 等等 他还在狱中 |
[21:51] | And your boy Buckley put him there. | 是巴克利把他弄进去的 |
[21:53] | Buckley prosecuted Danton | 巴克利起诉了丹东 |
[21:54] | Yeah. And he was all over us to make a rock-solid case. | 没错 他全力支持我们 要定他的罪 |
[21:58] | We gave Buckley enough to put the guy away for 20 years. | 我们的证据足可以判他20年了 |
[22:00] | Could Tonelli still be running the | 托内利在狱中还可能继续操控 |
[22:01] | Operation out of prison. | 这些业务吗 |
[22:03] | These call girl rings are like franchises. | 这些应召生意就像是专卖店 |
[22:06] | The business changes hands, but the name stays the same. | 生意会易手 但名字却不变 |
[22:09] | So who’s the new Danton? | 那谁是新丹东呢 |
[22:10] | I wish I knew. Guy’s like a ghost. | 我要是知道就好了 他就像个幽灵 |
[22:13] | Every time we think we’re getting close, he disappears. | 每次快要抓到他时 他就消失了 |
[22:16] | Five warrants in the last year, and every time we show up, | 去年申请了五张搜查令 每次我们出现 |
[22:18] | The place has been cleared out like he knew we were coming. | 就像知道我们要来 现场都已清理完毕 |
[22:20] | You call the prison. Get ’em bring Tonelli over here. | 给监狱打个电话 让他们把托内利带来 |
[22:31] | Hey, you guys see Beckett? | 你们看见贝克特了吗 |
[22:33] | She went with the captain to update city hall on the case. | 她和头一起去市政厅汇报新案情了 |
[22:36] | She’ll be here in a minute. | 她应该马上就回来了 |
[22:37] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[22:38] | No. Yes. | 没有 有 |
[22:41] | I think my daughter might be keeping something from me. | 我觉得我女儿在对我隐瞒什么 |
[22:44] | – Maybe she got kicked outta school. – What? | -可能她被开出学校了 -什么 |
[22:46] | Or she’s doing drugs. | 或者她在吸毒 |
[22:47] | Mm-hmm. Teen pregnancy is on the rise. | 青少年怀孕率正在上升 |
[22:49] | Whoa. All right, you’ve met my daughter. | 行了 你们见过我女儿 |
[22:52] | You know that she is the closest thing to perfect as humanly possible. | 她已经尽力做到完美了 |
[22:56] | Castle, come on. You’ve been with us long enough to know | 卡塞尔 你跟我们做事这么久了 |
[22:59] | That people are never who you think they are. | 应该知道人常常表里不一 |
[23:00] | Isn’t it possible your perfect daughter | 很可能你的完美女儿并不是 |
[23:02] | Isn’t as perfect as you think? | 你想象的那样完美 |
[23:04] | Is Danton here yet? | 丹东到了没 |
[23:06] | Yep. Interrogation room one. | 到了 在一号审讯室 |
[23:08] | Wait, Danton? | 等等 丹东 |
[23:09] | Come on, Castle. Keep up. | 走吧 卡塞尔 快跟上 |
[23:13] | We brought you in here to talk about Danton. | 我们带你来是想谈谈丹东 |
[23:16] | Ancient history. | 陈芝麻烂谷子了 |
[23:17] | It says here, Buckley made a plea deal with you– | 这上面说 巴克利和你达成了一份 |
[23:20] | 7 years instead of 20. | 认罪协议 用7年换20年 |
[23:21] | But I heard Buckley doesn’t make deals. | 但我听说巴克利不涉及潜规则 |
[23:24] | What could I say? I got lucky. | 我能说什么呢 只能说我运气好 |
[23:26] | The only reason that Buckley would agree to a deal | 巴克利同意做交易的唯一原因是 |
[23:28] | Is because you brought him something big in return. | 你能还他更大的人情 |
[23:30] | So what was it? | 那是什么呢 |
[23:32] | – Why don’t you ask him? – Because he’s dead. | -你们为什么不问他 -因为他死了 |
[23:35] | What? How? | 什么 怎么死的 |
[23:37] | He was murdered two nights ago. | 两天前他被谋杀了 |
[23:39] | We believe that the same person | 我们认为 |
[23:40] | Who took over your operation’s killed him… | 你的接班人就是凶手 |
[23:45] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[23:46] | Well, you see, that would make it a suicide. | 那样的话 他得是自杀 |
[23:49] | – Suicide? – Wait a minute. | -自杀 -等等 |
[23:51] | You’re saying that Jack Buckley was the new Danton? | 你是说杰克·巴克利就是新丹东 |
[23:55] | Buckley made me a deal. | 是巴克利跟我做的交易 |
[23:57] | I provide him with my client list, my girls, | 我给他提供客户名单 还有那些小姐们 |
[24:00] | He knocks 13 years off my sentence. | 他帮我减13年刑 |
[24:02] | It was a no-brainer. | 那肯定无需多想 |
[24:04] | Our D.A. was a pimp. | 我们的检察官拉皮条 |
[24:13] | Jack Buckley was Danton. | 杰克·巴克利就是丹东 |
[24:15] | That’s why all vice’s warrants failed. | 所以所有搜查都没有成果 |
[24:17] | They had to go through the D.A’s office, | 搜查令得经过他手 |
[24:18] | And Buckley saw them coming. | 巴克利知道他们来了 |
[24:19] | He was in the perfect position to protect his operation. | 他处在保护应召公司的最佳位置 |
[24:22] | But why would a respected prosecutor | 但为什么一个受人尊敬的检察官 |
[24:24] | Become a pimp? | 会去拉皮条 |
[24:26] | -The outfits. – It was the money. | -为了那些装备 -是因为钱 |
[24:29] | Buckley’s ex-wife took him to the cleaners. | 巴克利的前妻把他的钱全卷走了 |
[24:31] | Between alimony and his own bills, | 要付赡养费 还有自己的账单 |
[24:32] | Buckley was beyond broke. | 巴克利早破产了 |
[24:34] | You know what? I’m bettin’ it was more than just the money. | 我敢打赌肯定不止因为钱 |
[24:36] | Everybody’s talking about how great Jack Buckley was, | 每个人都在谈论杰克·巴克利有多厉害 |
[24:39] | How he was the law. | 他代表的是法律 |
[24:41] | You start thinking like that, | 一旦你开始那样想 |
[24:43] | Sometimes you can start thinking | 有时候你就会觉得 |
[24:44] | Maybe you are above the law. | 你自己高于法律 |
[24:46] | That you can get away with anything. | 以为自己能解决任何事情 |
[24:48] | Sir, how did the mayor handle the news? | 长官 市长是怎样处理这个消息的 |
[24:50] | Whew. You don’t want to know.. | 你们不会想知道的 |
[24:52] | Okay, this doesn’t make any sense. | 但是 这样讲不通 |
[24:54] | If Buckley was the new Danton, then why would the masked man | 如果巴克利是新丹东 那为什么蒙面人 |
[24:58] | Tell Buckley to back off of Danton? | 要告诉巴克利远离丹东 |
[25:00] | Buckley wouldn’t threaten himself. | 巴克利不会威胁他自己的 |
[25:04] | Unless Buckley wasn’t the boss anymore. | 除非巴克利已经不是老板了 |
[25:06] | -A hostile takeover. – Of course. | -恶意的接收 -肯定是 |
[25:08] | We know Danton was just a business name. | 我们知道丹东只是商业名 |
[25:10] | So “back off of Danton” | 那么 远离丹东 |
[25:12] | Was the new boss telling the old boss, | 就是新老板在告诉旧老板 |
[25:14] | “Don’t resist the takeover | “不要牵牵绊绊 |
[25:15] | Or I’ll start ruining reputations.” | 否则就要他声名扫地” |
[25:17] | Makes sense in theory, but how do you prove? | 理论上讲得通 但怎样证明 |
[25:19] | We talk to the call girl. | 找个小姐来谈谈 |
[25:23] | There is no way | 不可能 |
[25:25] | That Scarlett didn’t know that Buckley was in charge. | 斯嘉丽不知道巴克利是老板 |
[25:30] | No, seriously, what did Alexis | 不 说真的 阿里克西斯昨晚 |
[25:32] | Tell you last night? | 到底对你说了些什么 |
[25:33] | I promised I wouldn’t say. | 我答应她不说出去的 |
[25:35] | Well, at least tell me if it was bad. | 那好 至少告诉我是不是坏事 |
[25:38] | And put you out of your misery? | 顺便替你解脱烦恼吗 |
[25:42] | – We’re looking for Scarlett. – She’s packing her things. | -我们想找斯嘉丽 -她在收拾东西 |
[25:45] | We can’t have call girls working here. | 我们不能让应召女郎在这里工作 |
[25:47] | No, only pimps. | 是啊 只准拉皮条的 |
[25:49] | Detective. | 探长 |
[25:53] | Could you give us a moment, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[25:58] | Scarlett, you lied to us. | 斯嘉丽 你对我们撒谎了 |
[26:00] | Buckley was running the call girl ring, | 巴克利是你们的老板 |
[26:02] | And there’s no way that you didn’t know. | 而你不可能不知道 |
[26:05] | Please. I had to lie. | 求你们了 我不得不撒谎 |
[26:07] | He’d kill me if he thought I told you anything. | 如果他知道我全招了 他会杀了我 |
[26:09] | Who’d kill you, the new Danton? | 谁会杀你 新丹东吗 |
[26:10] | Someone took over Buckley’s business. Who was it? | 有人接管了巴克利的生意 那个人是谁 |
[26:14] | – Answer me. – He used to work for Buckley. | -回答我 -他以前是替巴克利工作的 |
[26:17] | He made sure no one hurt the girls and | 他负责保证我们的安全以及 |
[26:19] | – Everyone paid. – What was his name? | -客户付款 -他叫什么名字 |
[26:21] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[26:22] | Scarlett, I’m done playing. | 斯嘉丽 我不想再和你玩下去了 |
[26:23] | You’ve done nothing but lie to us. Don’t think that I’m not | 你一直在说谎 别以为我不能 |
[26:26] | Gonna send you away for obstruction of justice | 以妨碍司法公正 或我能想到的罪名 |
[26:27] | And anything else that I can think of. | 送你进监狱 |
[26:29] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[26:30] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[26:32] | Detective Beckett can help you, | 贝克特探长可以帮助你 |
[26:34] | But you have to help us first. | 但你得先帮助我们 |
[26:35] | And then what happens to me? | 然后我会怎样呢 |
[26:37] | You think I’m gonna be a lawyer now? | 你以为我就能当律师了吗 |
[26:39] | Jack was gonna write me a letter of recommendation, | 杰克打算给我写封推荐信 |
[26:41] | Pull some strings to get me a job. | 拉点关系 给我找份工作 |
[26:43] | – Who’s gonna help me now? – Honestly? No one. | -现在谁会帮我 -老实说 没有人 |
[26:48] | You’re gonna have to do it by yourself, Scarlett. | 你得自己帮助自己 斯嘉丽 |
[26:49] | And I got a feeling that you can. | 不过我相信你可以 |
[26:51] | Tell us who the new boss is… | 告诉我们新老板是谁 |
[26:55] | And detective Beckett will make sure | 贝克特探长可以保证 |
[26:56] | No one knows it was you who talked to us. | 没有人会知道是你招供的 |
[27:01] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:10] | His name is John Knox. | 他叫约翰·诺克斯 |
[27:12] | Knox? But that’s– | 诺克斯 但那是 |
[27:14] | The guy that Buckley dragged in here in handcuffs. | 巴克利抓进来的那个人 |
[27:18] | How does a prosecutor get into business with a criminal? | 一个检察官怎么能和罪犯做生意 |
[27:22] | Well, it’s hard out there for a pimp… | 拉皮条的在外面混不容易啊 |
[27:24] | Who’s also a D.A. | 他又是个检察官 |
[27:26] | Ooh, that’d be a good character for a novel. | 以他写小说很适合 |
[27:28] | A star prosecutor who’s always excelled | 一个明星检察官 |
[27:30] | At anything he’s ever done… | 做任何事都略胜一筹 |
[27:32] | He couldn’t possibly imagine that being a pimp | 他可能没想到做一个拉皮条的 |
[27:33] | Would be a bigger job than he could handle by himself. | 会超出自己的能力范围 |
[27:36] | But one day he gets a call– | 但某一天他接到一个电话 |
[27:37] | One of his girls has been knocked around by a client. | 他的一个小姐被客户给打了 |
[27:40] | He realizes there’s nothing he can do about it. | 他意识到对此束手无策 |
[27:42] | – He’s a very public figure. – Mm-hmm. | -他是一个公众人物 -然后呢 |
[27:43] | So a white-collar prosecutor decides to hire | 因此一个白领检察官决定雇用 |
[27:46] | A blue-collared enforcer. | 一个蓝领保镖 |
[27:48] | Can’t exactly take out an ad on craigslist for that, | 又不能明目张胆的招人 |
[27:50] | But fortunately enough, he has a big stack | 但幸运的是 他有一大票 |
[27:53] | Of qualified candidates sitting right on his desk. | 合格的候选人在手上 |
[27:56] | Which is where he found John Knox. | 他就从中挑选了约翰·诺克斯 |
[27:58] | A criminal who mostly managed to stay out of prison. | 他总能有办法避免监禁 |
[28:00] | – Which makes him a smart criminal. – Yeah. | -也让他成为了不起的罪犯 -没错 |
[28:02] | Buckley offers him a deal– | 巴克利提出交易 |
[28:03] | “Come work for me, I’ll throw your case.” | “来替我工作 我帮你销案” |
[28:06] | And Knox does. | 诺克斯同意了 |
[28:07] | For a while, everyone’s happy. | 有段时间 大家都高兴 |
[28:09] | But then Knox decides | 但后来诺克斯决定 |
[28:10] | He’s not happy being number two anymore. | 他不再想当老二了 |
[28:12] | He takes Buckley’s client list, | 他拿了巴克利的客户名单 |
[28:13] | And let Buckley to take a hike. | 并让巴克利走人 |
[28:15] | Knowing that Buckley can’t do anything about it | 他知道巴克利如果不暴露自己 |
[28:16] | – Without risking exposure. – Mm-hmm. | -拿他毫无办法 -没错 |
[28:18] | But Buckley’s never backed down from a fight in his life. | 但巴克利一生从未在斗争面前退缩 |
[28:21] | He gets the cops to drag Knox down to his office | 他让警察把他抓进来 |
[28:23] | To remind him who’s boss. | 提醒他谁才是老板 |
[28:24] | But Knox took it up a notch, | 但诺克斯以此为切口 |
[28:25] | Sending a warning shot across Buckley’s bow | 威胁巴克利的大舅子 |
[28:27] | By threatening his brother-in-law. | 来警告他 |
[28:29] | And when Buckley wouldn’t back down | 但巴克利不愿意退让 |
[28:31] | Knox threw him off the roof of a parking garage. | 诺克斯把他从停车场顶楼扔了下来 |
[28:33] | Jeez, if only we have some proof. | 天哪 如果我们有证据就好了 |
[28:34] | Who needs proof? What a great story. | 要什么证据啊 这么精彩的故事 |
[28:38] | Of course, Knox has an alibi. | 不过 诺克斯有不在场证据 |
[28:41] | You know, maybe you’re right. | 但是 可能你是对的 |
[28:43] | Maybe Knox is smart. Maybe he sent someone else. | 可能诺克斯够聪明 他可以派别人 |
[28:47] | Ooh, I like the twist– | 我喜欢情节曲折离奇 |
[28:48] | The enforcer has an enforcer. | 保镖也有保镖 |
[28:51] | But who? | 但是是谁呢 |
[28:55] | No, it worked out well. It was good. | 不 这个效果不错 这个很好 |
[28:57] | You know, I’ll talk to you guys later, okay? | 行 我待会再跟你们谈 好吗 |
[29:00] | Hi. Remember us? | 你好 还记得我们吗 |
[29:03] | I definitely remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[29:05] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题想问你 |
[29:07] | I already answered your questions. | 我已经答过了 |
[29:09] | Maybe you didn’t see the badge. | 可能你没看到她的警徽 |
[29:10] | Oh, I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[29:13] | You ladies ready? Excellent. | 小姐们准备好了吗 棒极了 |
[29:16] | You two have a nice evening. | 祝你们两位玩得愉快 |
[29:19] | Who’s hungry? What do you guys feel like? | 谁饿了 你们想干什么 |
[29:21] | Aren’t you gonna stop him? | 你不打算拦住他吗 |
[29:22] | I can’t. Unless we arrest him, | 我不能 除非我们逮捕他 |
[29:25] | The law says that he doesn’t have to talk to us, | 根据法律 他没义务跟我们谈话 |
[29:28] | – And he knows that. – So arrest him. | -他明白这一点 -那就逮捕他啊 |
[29:30] | On what grounds? | 凭什么呢 |
[29:32] | We promised Scarlett that we’d keep her out of it. | 我们向斯嘉丽保证过 不把她扯进来 |
[29:35] | So unless we get some evidence, | 除非我们有证据 |
[29:36] | He’s getting away with this. | 要不他就可以拒绝 |
[29:52] | Scarlett? | 斯嘉丽 |
[29:55] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[29:56] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪里 |
[30:08] | Come. Sit down. | 过来 坐这里 |
[30:13] | You should go to a hospital. | 你该去医院看看 |
[30:15] | It’s just a few bruises. I’ll be fine. | 只是一点擦伤 我没事 |
[30:18] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:20] | A client in the publishing business | 出版公司的一个客户 |
[30:22] | Gave me your address. | 把你的地址告诉了我 |
[30:25] | Dinner for one? | 自己吃晚餐吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah, my family is at the theater. | 是的 家人都去了剧院 |
[30:29] | Good. | 真好 |
[30:31] | I wouldn’t want anyone else to see me like this. | 我真的不想让别人看到我这个样子 |
[30:37] | Did Knox do this to you? | 是诺克斯干的吗 |
[30:40] | – It doesn’t matter. – Of course it does. | -已经无所谓了 -当然有所谓 |
[30:42] | Do you think that by protecting him, | 你真的以为保护了他 |
[30:44] | You’re saving yourself somehow? Because you’re not. | 就能救你自己吗 不可能 |
[30:47] | And if you don’t get out from under his thumb now, | 如果现在你不逃离他的魔爪 |
[30:49] | You never will. | 就再也摆脱不了了 |
[30:53] | Why are you so nice to me? | 为什么对我这么好 |
[30:55] | How do you know I’m not this nice | 你怎么知道我不是 |
[30:57] | To all the beautiful women I find on my doorstep? | 对在家门口的美女都很好呢 |
[31:01] | You really think I’m beautiful? | 你真的觉得我漂亮吗 |
[31:03] | Look, maybe we should– | 也许我们该 |
[31:10] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[31:11] | – I shouldn’t have done that. – It’s okay. It’s… | -我不该这么做 -没关系 |
[31:15] | You’re hurt and you’re scared. | 你受伤而且受了惊吓 |
[31:19] | But you don’t have to be that person with me. | 但和我一起你不用那样 |
[31:24] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[31:30] | Knox killed Buckley. | 诺克斯杀了巴克利 |
[31:32] | No. No, he has an alibi. | 不 他有不在场证明 |
[31:42] | The reverend? | 是那个牧师 |
[31:44] | Knox made me take it. | 诺克斯要我拿着这个 |
[31:47] | Reverend Daniel is a client. | 丹尼尔牧师也是客人 |
[31:49] | Knox is blackmailing him into saying | 诺克斯这件事强迫他说谎 |
[31:52] | They were together when Buckley was killed. | 说巴克利被杀时他们在一起 |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | Now I’m taking you to a hospital. No arguments. | 现在我带你去医院 不许推辞 |
[32:05] | I’m thinking Knox killed Buckley. | 我在想是不是诺克斯杀了巴克利 |
[32:08] | Knox has an alibi. | 诺克斯有不在场证明 |
[32:09] | Hmm, does he? | 真的吗 |
[32:11] | Reverend alibi in the flesh– lots of flesh… | 牧师本人提供了证明 亲自亲身 |
[32:16] | Too much flesh. | 以及亲力亲为 |
[32:18] | – Where’d you get this? – Scarlett Price. | -哪来的 -斯嘉丽·普莱斯给的 |
[32:21] | You saw her without me? | 你单独跟她见面 |
[32:22] | Uh, well, yes. | 是啊 |
[32:24] | She’s a person of interest in our investigation, | 她和我们正调查的案子有关 |
[32:26] | – Our murder investigation. – No, I know. | -一宗谋杀案 -是 我知道 |
[32:28] | – Where’d you see her? – Uh… My apartment. | -你们在哪里见面 -在…我家 |
[32:31] | – What? – When I came home last night, she was in my hall, | -什么 -昨晚我到家 她就在我家门口 |
[32:34] | And somebody had beaten her up. | 而且有人把她打伤了 |
[32:35] | And you didn’t meat to call me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[32:36] | Well, I took her to the hospital. | 我带她去了医院 |
[32:38] | The night kinda got away from me, and then I came here, | 后来天色渐亮 我就来这里了 |
[32:40] | You know, to surprise you like–like I do. | 你知道 为了给你惊喜 |
[32:44] | We are not done talking about this. | 这件事跟你没完 |
[32:47] | Esposito. Have surveillance pull in Knox. | 埃斯波西托 立刻监视诺克斯 |
[32:50] | – On it. – Whoa. You had Knox under surveillance. | -马上办 -你对诺克斯进行监视 |
[32:52] | And you didn’t tell me? | 不跟我说一声 |
[32:53] | At least I didn’t date with him. | 至少我没跟他约会 |
[32:55] | – It wasn’t a date. – Really? | -我也没约会 -真的吗 |
[32:57] | Trouble. Knox’s apartment is empty. | 麻烦了 诺克斯不在家 |
[33:00] | He must have slipped out during the night. | 他肯定是趁天黑溜走了 |
[33:02] | Scarlett… | 斯嘉丽 |
[33:03] | I left her at St. Vincent’s hospital. | 我把她送到了圣文森特医院 |
[33:06] | Yes. Hello. I dropped a young woman off there last night. | 你好 昨晚我送一位女士到贵医院 |
[33:08] | Her name is Scarlett Price. She’d been beaten up. | 叫斯嘉丽·普莱斯 被人打伤 |
[33:10] | I need to speak to her right away, please. What? When? | 我现在得跟她说话 什么 什么时候 |
[33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:16] | – A man checked her out right after I left. – Knox. | -我刚走她就被人带走了 -是诺克斯 |
[33:19] | Get a unit out to Scarlett’s apartment | 叫一队人去斯嘉丽家 |
[33:20] | And get an A.P.B. out on both of them. | 对他们俩发出通缉令 |
[33:25] | – Hello. -He’s got me. | -你好 -他抓了我 |
[33:27] | Scarlett, hang on, hang on. | 斯嘉丽 别挂 别挂 |
[33:30] | I think he’s gonna kill me. | 我想他要杀我 |
[33:31] | – Where are you? – I don’t know. | -你在哪里 -不知道 |
[33:33] | – Hey, what are you doing in there?! – Scarlett. | -你在干什么 -斯嘉丽 |
[33:36] | What do we do? We have to do something? | 怎么办 我们得做点什么 |
[33:39] | Ryan, get the carrier on the phone. | 莱恩 打给电信公司 |
[33:41] | Let ’em know that I’m about a minute away | 告诉他们 我马上能拿到 |
[33:42] | From getting a trace warrant on the following number– | 手机信号追踪令 |
[33:44] | – 212-555-0179. – Got it. | -212-555-0179 -记下了 |
[33:49] | This is detective Kate Beckett, | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[33:51] | badge number 4-1-3-1-9. | 警号4-1-3-1-9 |
[33:54] | I need to talk to judge Beall right away. | 我要立刻跟比奥法官通话 |
[33:56] | Scarlett’s phone traced to the east side | 追踪到斯嘉丽的手机在 |
[33:57] | Of the building. | 东区的一栋建筑物 |
[33:59] | Hotel manager said that a guy matching Knox’s description | 酒店经理说一个像诺克斯的人 |
[34:00] | Checked into room 4-F this morning. | 今早入住了四楼房间 |
[34:03] | Castle, you’re staying here. | 卡塞尔 你不能进去 |
[34:04] | No, I’m not. | 不行 我要进去 |
[34:08] | Okay, but stay behind me. | 好吧 但是跟在我后面 |
[34:19] | Stop! No! | 住手 不要 |
[34:30] | Police! | 警察 |
[34:39] | Over there. It’s Knox. | 在那里 是诺克斯 |
[34:43] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[34:46] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:50] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[34:51] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[34:53] | I killed Knox. | 我杀了诺克斯 |
[34:56] | He heard a noise outside, and wh– | 他听到外面有动静 然后 |
[34:58] | And when he turned to look, I grabbed his gun. | 他转身去看 我抢了他的枪 |
[35:02] | He told me to give it back. He came after me. | 他叫我把枪给他 他追我 |
[35:06] | I told him to stop, but he wouldn’t. | 我叫他不要过来 但是他不听 |
[35:09] | Why wouldn’t he stop? | 他为什么不听 |
[35:13] | Why wouldn’t he stop? | 他为什么不听 |
[35:26] | You think she’ll be okay? | 你觉得她会没事吧 |
[35:28] | Well, given the circumstances, | 看情况 |
[35:29] | I don’t think the D.A. will press charges. | 我觉得检察官不会提出指控 |
[35:31] | No, I mean, do you think she’ll be okay? | 不是 我问 她会没事吧 |
[35:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:38] | Girls in the sex industry | 通常女孩去卖淫 |
[35:39] | Usually come from a history of childhood dysfunction. | 是由于儿时有情感障碍 |
[35:42] | It’s hard to escape that. | 这是很难摆脱的 |
[35:44] | But it’s possible, right? | 但是有可能 对吧 |
[35:47] | Yeah. | 有可能 |
[35:49] | Hold it right there! | 待好别动 |
[35:50] | Castle, little help? | 卡塞尔 帮帮忙 |
[35:52] | Oh, yeah. Julian, it’s fine. He’s with me. | 朱利安 没事 我认识他 |
[35:54] | You are outta control, man. | 你神经过敏吧 老兄 |
[35:57] | I got good news. I finally found a locksmith school | 好消息 我终于找到家锁匠学校 |
[35:59] | – That’s willing to admit me. – Really? | -他们愿意收我 -真的 |
[36:01] | Yeah. All I need is a letter of | 没错 只需要出具一份 |
[36:02] | Recommendation from police | 来自警局的推荐信 |
[36:04] | – And I am in. Will you write it for me? – No! | -所以我来了 能帮我写吗 -不行 |
[36:07] | – What? – Come on. Have a heart. | -不是吧 -求你了 发发善心吧 |
[36:08] | He’s a criminal. If I write him a letter, | 他是罪犯 如果我帮他写信 |
[36:11] | I’ll be responsible for him. I cannot watch you | 就要对他负责 我又不能 |
[36:12] | 24 hours a day. | 一天24小时盯着你 |
[36:14] | Wait a minute. What’d you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[36:15] | I would be responsible for him. | 我要对他负责 |
[36:17] | No, no, no. You can’t watch him… | 不 不是 你不能一天24小时… |
[36:19] | When did you put the surveillance car on Knox? | 你什么时候开始监视诺克斯 |
[36:21] | Right after we left the bar. | 就在我们离开酒吧之后 |
[36:22] | And they followed them all night. | 后来他们盯了他一整晚 |
[36:24] | -He got home on 2 a.m. – Then how could he have beaten up Scarlett? | -他凌晨两点回家 -那他如何打伤斯嘉丽 |
[36:28] | You guys do know that the deadbolt | 知不知道 |
[36:29] | Wasn’t set on this lock when you | 你们踹门的时候 |
[36:30] | – Guys kicked it in, right? – What? | -插销根本没插进锁里 -什么 |
[36:32] | See? If it would’ve been, | 看吧 如果我说的不对 |
[36:35] | This whole frame would’ve been destroyed. | 这整个地方都该坏了 |
[36:36] | Locking the door– that’s hostage taking 101. | 锁上门 这是绑架人质的常识 |
[36:41] | Unless Scarlett wasn’t a hostage. | 除非斯嘉丽不是人质 |
[36:44] | She was in on it from the start. | 从一开始 她就在计划这一切 |
[36:46] | Buckley didn’t set her up in his office | 巴克利让她在办公室工作 |
[36:48] | And he’s out of the goodness of his heart. | 并非出于善心 |
[36:49] | He needed somebody working there to man the call girl business. | 他需要人替他招揽生意 |
[36:52] | Not realizing that he was giving Scarlett | 没有意识到 他给了斯嘉丽机会 |
[36:54] | Full access to every facet of his organization. | 了解这个公司的一切 |
[36:57] | Knox didn’t steal the client list? | 不是诺克斯偷了客户名单 |
[36:58] | Scarlett gave it to him so that the two of them | 是斯嘉丽给他的 这样他们才能 |
[37:00] | Could go into business together. | 一起打理生意 |
[37:01] | And when Buckley wouldn’t walk away, Knox just kill him. | 巴克利却不愿意放手 诺克斯杀之后快 |
[37:03] | Never thinking we’d find out about the call girl ring. | 没想到我们会发现应召女郎的事 |
[37:05] | And then when we did, Scarlett realized | 而当我们发现之后 斯嘉丽想到 |
[37:07] | That the only way to save herself was by giving up Knox | 救自己的唯一方法是牺牲诺克斯 |
[37:09] | By playing the ultimate victim, making you believe that Knox | 玩场最终受害者游戏 让你以为诺克斯 |
[37:11] | Beat her up so we’d think she killed him out of self-defense. | 打伤了她 让我们以为她是自卫杀人 |
[37:14] | – And I felt for it. – We all did. | -我就是这样想的 -我们都是 |
[37:16] | I didn’t | 我没有 |
[37:19] | Hi. How can I make you happy today? | 你好 怎样能让你今天高兴 |
[37:22] | Yes, candy is absolutely available. | 有 糖果肯定有 |
[37:26] | How would you like her to look? | 你想要什么样的 |
[37:29] | Girl next door sounds perfect. | 隔壁的女孩很不错 |
[37:31] | Can you confirm your client code? | 能再确认一遍你的客户密码吗 |
[37:34] | And your card information is the same? | 你的个人信息一致吗 |
[37:38] | Great, candy will see you at 7:00. | 很好 七点糖果跟你见面 |
[37:49] | Hi. How can I make you happy today? | 你好 怎样能让你今天高兴 |
[37:51] | Yes, I’m looking for a girl. | 我要找个女孩 |
[37:54] | Well, you’ve certainly come to the right place. | 那你完全找对人了 |
[37:56] | Can you describe her? | 说说你想要什么样的 |
[37:58] | She came to New York in an ancient blue beetle, | 她开着一辆蓝色破甲壳虫来到纽约 |
[38:00] | The floor so rusted, it literally sagged in the middle. | 底板已锈迹斑斑 中间几乎凹陷了 |
[38:04] | Castle. How did you get this number? | 卡塞尔 你怎么有这个号码 |
[38:06] | I have a friend in the publishing business. | 有个出版商朋友 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry if I disappointed you. | 如果让你失望了 我很抱歉 |
[38:12] | I-I just needed to take a few more jobs | 我只是要找工作 |
[38:14] | To set myself up. | 为了生计 |
[38:16] | You never stop manipulating, do you, Scarlett? | 你从没停止过利用我 对吗 斯嘉丽 |
[38:19] | I should be impressed, really, | 我本该很讶异 真的 |
[38:21] | How easily you played me, | 你是多么轻易地玩弄我 |
[38:22] | But all I can think about is how sad it is… | 而我却只觉得伤心 |
[38:28] | All that brains and beauty wasted on a heart gone rotten. | 美貌和智慧配一颗腐朽的心灵 真浪费 |
[38:31] | You’re so busy building up walls to keep people out, | 你处心积虑防范别人 |
[38:34] | You don’t even realize that you’re the one trapped inside… | 却不知道自己被困了 |
[38:37] | All alone. | 孤独一人 |
[38:43] | Will you stand up, please? | 请站起来 |
[38:52] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:53] | Anything you say can and will be used against you… | 你所说的都可能成为… |
[38:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:59] | For what? | 为什么 |
[39:00] | For not saying I told you so. | 因为你没说 我说过了 |
[39:04] | Oh, that starts tomorrow. | 明天才开始说 |
[39:16] | Oh! What was that for? | 为什么抱我 |
[39:19] | For being the best dad ever. | 为了最好的老爸 |
[39:21] | It’s true, you know. I have the novelty mug to prove it. | 确实是 还有好多理由能说明这点 |
[39:23] | Mm. Thanks for trusting me, | 谢谢你相信我 |
[39:26] | For not pushing when you knew I was working something out. | 知道我有秘密 却没有逼我 |
[39:29] | Well… I knew when you were ready, you would tell me. | 我知道 你准备好了就会告诉我 |
[39:34] | So here it is… | 事情是这样的 |
[39:39] | My school is starting a foreign exchange program | 学校有一项交换生计划 |
[39:41] | To France. | 去法国的 |
[39:42] | – France? – Yeah. | -法国 -没错 |
[39:44] | – You weren’t kicked out of school? – No. | -你不是被学校开除了 -没有 |
[39:48] | No, the program lasts three weeks, | 交换生要去三周 |
[39:50] | And so I’d miss your birthday. And I knew that Beckett | 所以没法陪你过生日 而且听说贝克特 |
[39:51] | Had spent a semester abroad in college, | 大学时出国学习过一学期 |
[39:53] | And I wanted to ask her if the experience | 我想问她这种经历 |
[39:55] | – Was worth it. – And what’d she say? | -值不值得 -她怎么回答的 |
[39:57] | She said that I’d be going off | 她说 还有几年我就得离家 |
[39:59] | To college in a couple of years. | 去念大学 |
[40:00] | And that everything was gonna change, | 然后一切就会改变了 |
[40:02] | And maybe it’d be good if we got a taste of that change now. | 也许现在就尝试改变是件好事 |
[40:07] | Well… | 这样啊 |
[40:09] | She’s a smart woman. | 她很有智慧 |
[40:11] | Yeah, she is. | 的确是 |
[40:13] | But I decided not to go anyway. | 但是我决定不走了 |
[40:18] | Because two years will be here soon enough, | 因为两年很快就会过去 |
[40:19] | And I already got you your present, | 而且我已经准备好了礼物 |
[40:21] | And I want to watch you open it. | 我想看你打开 |
[40:23] | Mm. I say we celebrate with ice cream. | 我们要用冰激凌庆祝一下 |
[40:26] | – We’d be fools not to. – Serve me. | -不庆祝太傻了 -做我的服务员 |
[40:30] | Chocolate or vanilla? | 巧克力的还是香草味的 |
[40:31] | Duh. Chocolate. | 巧克力味 |
[40:33] | Oh, and while we’re eating, we can talk about colleges. | 可以边吃边讨论下大学 |
[40:35] | I picked up a couple of brochures | 我从升学指导办公室 |
[40:36] | At the guidance office, | 拿了些宣传册 |
[40:37] | – And you know what looks really cool? – What? | -知道哪所学校最棒吗 -哪所 |
[40:41] | Oxford. | 牛津 |
[40:42] | Oxford? | 牛津 |
[40:45] | You know–you know that’s in England, right? | 你知道 牛津可是在英国啊 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |