Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S06E22
S06E23
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
S07E14
S07E15
S07E16
S07E17
S07E18
S07E19
S07E20
S07E21
S07E22
S07E23
S08E01
S08E02
S08E03
S08E04
S08E05
S08E06
S08E07
S08E08
S08E09
S08E10
S08E11
S08E12
S08E13
S08E14
S08E15
S08E16
S08E17
S08E18
S08E19
S08E20
S08E21
S08E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世间有两种人总在思考
[00:01] Who sit around thinking about how to kill people 如何杀人
[00:03] Psychopaths and mystery writers. 精神病患者和侦探小说作家
[00:05] I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
[00:07] I’m Rick Castle. 我是里克·卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration, 每位作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] – And I’ve found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长
[00:15] Beckett. Beckett. 贝克特 贝克特
[00:16] – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 很庆幸我和市长是朋友
[00:19] I get to be on her case. 她办案我能跟着
[00:21] I would be happy to let you spank me. 要是你能打我 我会很开心
[00:22] And together, we catch killers. 我们一起抓过凶手
[00:24] We make a pretty good team, you know? 我们俩可是最佳拍档
[00:25] Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
[00:27] You do remind me a little of Hooch. 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
[01:13] Well, that’s easy. 这好像很容易
[01:15] All right. What do we do next? 好的 接下来我们做什么
[01:17] Set up your profile. 建立你的档案
[01:19] Name–Martha Rodgers. 姓名 玛莎·罗杰斯
[01:21] – Sex–female. – Right. -性别 女 -好的
[01:23] – Race– – Color-blind. -民族 -色盲
[01:25] Why should I categorize myself? 为什么我非得归到某类里面
[01:27] Shades of gray, darling. 填灰色不明 亲爱的
[01:28] – Age? – Ageless. -年龄 -长生不老
[01:30] No, better yet timeless. 不 青春永驻更好
[01:32] Oh, you don’t want to put that. 你不会真想这么填吧
[01:33] It makes you sound like you belong in a museum. 那听起来你像是博物馆里的展品
[01:35] Oh, you have a point. 你说得有道理
[01:36] Uh… I know. Type in “old enough.” 我知道了 就填”足够大”好了
[01:39] Nice. Uh-huh. 这个好
[01:40] What are you ladies doing? 你们在搞什么
[01:41] Alexis is assisting me in creating a my face account. 阿丽克西斯缠着让我弄个Myface账户
[01:44] – I think you mean – Save your breath. -我想你意思是 -先让我说
[01:46] I’ve been correcting her all morning. 我一早上都在纠正她
[01:48] Well, it’s my face, isn’t it? 这是我自己的 对不对
[01:50] It’s not your face or someone else’s face. I don’t– 不是你的或其他人的 我不
[01:53] Well, anyway, my fellow cast members 不管怎样 我们剧组的成员
[01:56] Have been raving about what fun it is, 总说吹嘘这网站有多有趣
[01:58] What a great networking tool it is, so here I am. 是强大的人际关系网工具 所以我也加了
[02:02] And now you just need to select a photo 现在你只需要选一张照片
[02:03] – For your profile page.- Okay, should we go -显示在你个人主页上 -好的 是选
[02:06] Dramatic…or 梦幻版呢
[02:08] Commercial…or 广告版
[02:10] Sassy? Mm. 还是性感版呢
[02:13] Don’t you have anything from this century? 你就没有新世纪的照片吗
[02:15] Why, you think the hair’s a bit dated? 怎么了 你觉得这发型过时了吗
[02:17] Not exactly what I was getting at. 不仅仅因为发型
[02:18] I know what you were getting at. 我知道你想说什么
[02:20] You’re no spring chicken yourself, you know? 你也不再是小年轻了 知道吗
[02:22] Have you looked in the mirror lately? 最近你照过镜子没有
[02:23] I have two words for you– “hairline” and “receding.” 两个词形容你恰当不过 “抬头纹” “色衰”
[02:28] Ha! Made you look. 还是先打点好自己吧
[02:31] She totally got you, dad. 她骗到你了 爸爸
[02:35] Yes, Beckett. Either there’s a dead body 是的 贝克特 是有命案了
[02:36] Or you just want to hear my sultry voice. 还是你想念我迷人的声音
[02:40] Dead body it is. Where? 有命案是吧 哪里
[02:44] You got here fast, Castle. 你动作还真快 卡塞尔
[02:45] – My side of town. – So what do we got? -城这边可是我的地盘 -什么情况
[02:47] May I? 能让我来吗
[02:48] – Be my guest.- Thank you. -请便 -谢谢
[02:49] – Our victim’s name is Caleb Shiminsky. – Shimansky. -受害人叫卡勒布·谢密斯基 -谢曼斯基
[02:52] – Is that an “a”? – Yeah, it’s an “a.” -那是”曼” -是”曼”
[02:53] He was pulling a Kevin Bacon in “Quicksilver,” when all 他像凯文·贝肯在《银色快手》那样送货
[02:56] – I’m sorry, a what? – “Quicksilver.” -抱歉 什么 -《银色快手》
[02:58] Kevin Bacon is a bike messenger who failed as 凯文·贝肯演的是自行车快递员
[03:01] Esposito, take him to school. 埃斯波西托 让他开开眼
[03:03] The victim is Caleb Shimansky, an on-duty bike messenger. 受害人是卡勒布·谢曼斯基 自行车快递员
[03:06] A masked suspect in a black 4-door plows into him, 嫌犯带面罩 开四门轿车
[03:09] Killing him instantly. 撞了他 他当场死亡
[03:10] Then the suspect steals the messenger bag, 然后嫌犯偷走了他的包裹
[03:12] Jumps in his ride and jets off. 跳上车 一溜烟跑了
[03:15] See? That wasn’t so hard. 看到没 没那么复杂
[03:16] No, no. It’s good 不 不 是不错
[03:17] If you like the dull, non-bestseller version. 如果你喜欢无聊非畅销作家版本的话
[03:19] I thought I gave it some flair. 我觉得我讲得无懈可击
[03:21] I’m assuming we have plenty of witnesses. 我猜应该有很多证人
[03:22] Several. Three of them got the suspect’s license plate number. 不少 有3人记下了嫌犯的车牌号
[03:25] Aw, man. It’s like having a cheat code. 这就像是戳穿了骗子的把戏
[03:27] You’ve got multiple witnesses and a license plate number? 有多个证人和车牌号
[03:30] It’s gonna take you all of, what, five minutes to solve it? 这你5分钟就能搞定了
[03:32] Ran the suspect’s plates. 查过嫌犯的车牌
[03:33] The car was reported stolen an hour ago. 一小时前那辆车报失了
[03:35] Masked man in a stolen car, our thief planned this 戴面罩还开偷来的车 精心策划
[03:38] And obviously wanted what was ever in that messenger bag. 显然他想要的是那个包裹
[03:41] Something our vic was delivering– A package or a box. 那包被害人要送的东西 包裹或是纸盒
[03:45] Contact the courier company. 马上联系快递公司
[03:46] I want to know what was in that bag. 我想知道那包里有什么
[03:47] Whatever it was, 不管是什么
[03:48] It was important enough to kill the messenger. 都重要到需要杀死快递员
[03:51] Sir, we got an A.P.B. Out on the car, 长官 我们已经全面通缉那辆车
[03:52] But Esposito and Ryan got nothing on the canvass. 但埃斯波西托和莱恩还没什么发现
[03:55] Do we know what was in the package? 知道包裹里是什么了吗
[03:56] The, uh, courier company’s looking into it right now. 快递公司正在查
[03:58] Whatever it was, somebody thought that it was worth killing for. 不管是什么 某人认为为那东西值得杀人
[04:01] Off the top of my head, 我现在能想到的
[04:02] I’m gonna with nuclear launch codes, 只有核弹发射的密码
[04:04] Dick Cheney’s soul on its way to the devil– 迪克·切尼[美国副总统]正走向邪恶的道路
[04:06] All good theories, Castle. All good theories. 想法不错 卡塞尔 非常不错
[04:09] Um, sir… Are you okay? 长官 你没事吧
[04:12] You seem a little distracted. 你看上去有点走神
[04:14] No, I’m focused… 没有 我正在想
[04:17] Focused on my precinct being up for review 我的管辖区正在接受检查
[04:19] And our case closure rate being just under One-P-p’s 我们的破案率现在低于
[04:21] New mandated minimum, which, of course, 新管理政策要求的最小值 当然
[04:23] Doesn’t take the budget cuts into consideration. 还没有包括预算减少的问题
[04:25] Now how the hell am I supposed to catch more bad guys 我究竟怎么才能用更少的探员
[04:27] With fewer detectives? 抓更多的罪犯
[04:29] Yo, Cap. Courier company said the vic 头儿 快递公司说
[04:31] Only had one package in his bag, 死者出事时身上只有一个包裹
[04:32] Picked up from 27-39 West 2nd, apartment, 3-c. 发件人住在西2区27-39 3C座
[04:35] Sent by one S. Nidal Mattar. I ran it through the system. 发件人叫夏·尼达尔·麦塔 我查过了
[04:39] There’s a Shakir Nidal Mattar on the terror watch list. 恐怖分子名单中有夏奇拉·尼达尔·麦塔
[04:42] – Could be the same guy. – Where was the package going? -也许是同一个人 -包裹是要送到哪里的
[04:44] 6-1-4 East 72nd. 东72区 6-1-4
[04:45] East 72nd? That’s the 64th precinct. 东72区 那是64区管片
[04:47] Sir, that could be an attack. 长官 可能是恐怖袭击
[04:48] I need a full tactical alert. Have ’em evacuate the building. 全线警备 所有人撤离
[04:50] I’ll coordinate with Homeland Security. 我向国土安全部汇报
[04:51] This is Detective Beckett. 我是贝克特探长
[04:52] Yeah, this is Captain Roy Montgomery… 我是罗伊·蒙哥马利上尉
[04:52] We have a possible terrorist attack against the 64… 可能有恐怖袭击 目标64
[04:56] Get E.S.U. over to the pickup address immediately. You got it. 让紧急服务小组立即查地址 明白吗
[04:58] All units on alert. 所有单位警戒
[04:59] Yeah, this is Montgomery over at 12th precinct. 我是12区负责人蒙哥马利
[05:01] NYPD! NYPD! Hands! Clear! 纽约警察 举起手里 安全
[05:04] Where’s Nidal Mattar? 尼达尔·麦塔在哪里
[05:06] Shakir Nidal Mattar– Where is he? 夏奇拉·尼达尔·麦塔 他在哪里
[05:08] There’s no Shakir Nidal Mattar here. 这里没有什么夏奇拉·尼达尔·麦塔
[05:11] Only Sally Niedermeyer. 只有萨利·尼德梅尔
[05:13] Ma’am, did you send a package by bike courier this morning? 太太 今早你是不是找快递公司送了包裹
[05:16] Yes, I did. 没错 是我
[05:18] S. Nidal Mattar? S. Niedermeyer. 夏·尼达尔·麦塔 是萨·尼德梅尔
[05:23] Some bozo at the courier company wrote the name wrong. 肯定是快递写错了名字
[05:26] Our bad. 我们搞错了
[05:27] I’m going to–we can– Yeah, we can fix this. 我会 我们会 把门修好的
[05:30] Sorry. 很抱歉
[05:34] Mrs. Niedermeyer, somebody stole the courier bag 尼德梅尔太太 有人偷了你的包裹
[05:37] That your package was in, and in the course of the crime, 你的包裹和一起刑事案件有关
[05:39] A bike messenger was killed. 自行车快递员被杀害了
[05:41] Oh, that’s terrible. 太可怕了
[05:43] Yeah, we’re trying to figure out why they stole the bag. 我们正在查为何包裹被偷
[05:45] – You sent it to the 64th Precinct, is that right? – Yes. -收件人是64区 是吗 -没错
[05:49] – Could you tell us what was in the package? – No. -能说说包裹里是什么吗 -不能
[05:52] – No? – No. -不能吗 -不能
[05:54] “No” you don’t want to or “no” you don’t remember 是你不想说 还是不记得
[05:57] – Or know what’s in the package? – Yes… -还是你也不知道里面是什么 -是的
[06:00] To the second part, the–the–the don’t know part. 后半句的意思 也不知道里面是什么那句
[06:03] Where’d you get the package? 这个包裹是哪来的
[06:06] From my favorite nephew– Brady. 我最疼爱的侄子布莱迪给我的
[06:09] Okay, where can we find Brady? 好的 怎么能找到布莱迪呢
[06:11] – In prison. – “Prison” prison? -监狱里 -真的监狱吗
[06:14] When did he give you the package? 他什么时候给你包裹的
[06:15] Ten years ago, 10年前
[06:17] Just before they sent him upstate. 就在他被关进去之前
[06:19] Brady came over, handed me the package, 布莱迪来找我 给了我这个包裹
[06:22] And then he said,”mema, take good care of this package. 跟我说 “姑妈 收好这个包裹
[06:26] “Don’t tell anyone about it. 跟谁都不要说
[06:29] And never, ever open it.” 也绝对不要打开它”
[06:32] Then why all of a sudden would you messenger it? 那你为什么突然要寄出去
[06:34] Brady called… About 7:30 this morning, 今早大约7点半 布莱迪给我打电话
[06:37] And asked me to send it right away 让我立刻把它寄给
[06:40] To the man it was addressed to, 那个地址上的那个男的
[06:42] The man who arrested him ten years ago– 那个10年前逮捕他的人
[06:45] Detective Roy Montgomery. 罗伊·蒙哥马利探员
[06:49] It’s Captain Roy Montgomery now. 现在是罗伊·蒙哥马利上尉了
[06:52] Oh. You know him? 看来你认识他
[06:55] Yeah. He’s our boss. 是的 他是我们头儿
[06:58] – The package was coming to me?- Yeah. -包裹是寄给我的吗 -是的
[06:59] – What’s his name again?- Brady Thompson. -那人叫什么 -布莱迪·汤姆逊
[07:02] It was back when you were a Detective with the 6-4. 那时你在6-4区当探员
[07:03] Oh, yeah. It’s ringing some bells. 是的 我有点印象了
[07:05] But why would he send me a 10yearold package? 但他为何要寄个十年前的包裹给我
[07:06] Esposito’s on the phone with corrections. 埃斯波西托正在查
[07:08] He’s trying to get an interview. 他正准备去问问情况
[07:09] Do you recall anything at all about him? 你有没有想起跟他有关的任何事情
[07:11] Yeah, he killed a lady– a push-in robbery gone bad. 他入室抢劫被发现 杀害了一个女人
[07:14] Open-and-shut case. 没有任何疑点的案子
[07:15] I think we even got a confession out of him. 我记得他供认不讳
[07:16] The aunt said that he was pretty insistent 他姑妈说他一再强调
[07:18] About getting the package directly to you. 要把这个包裹直接交到你手上
[07:20] Do you know why that would be? 你知道他为什么这么做吗
[07:21] You would have to ask him. 你可以去问问他
[07:22] Not unless you’re performing a séance. He’s dead. 除非你能通灵 他已经死了
[07:25] Got shanked in prison this morning. 今天上午在监狱里被人捅死了
[07:27] This morning? That’s no coincidence. 今天上午吗 绝非巧合
[07:31] Have records pull everything from the old case. 把旧案子的资料全调出来
[07:33] If memory serves, Brady was married when he went away. 如果我没记错 布莱迪那时已经结婚了
[07:36] See if the wife is still the wife and if she knows anything. 查查他离婚没有 看看她知道些什么
[07:37] Beckett, call the Warden. 贝克特 打给监狱长
[07:39] I want to see what they know about Brady’s murder. 我要了解布莱迪被杀时的情况
[07:40] And I need copies of all his phone calls. 还有他电话记录的复印件
[07:42] I want to know exactly what he said to Aunt Sally 我要知道他跟萨利姑妈说了什么
[07:44] – And anyone else, for that matter. – Okay. -和跟任何人的通话记录 -好的
[07:46] Hey, Beckett. 贝克特
[07:48] Paisley Shimansky’s here to see you. 佩斯利·谢曼斯基要见你
[07:50] That’s the bike messenger’s sister. Excuse me. 是自行车快递员的姐姐 失陪一下
[08:13] How does she do that? 她怎么能办得到
[08:15] Better than anyone I know. 她比任何人都适合去谈
[08:24] You okay? 你没事吧
[08:27] Her brother died trying to get something to me. 她弟弟遇害 只因给我送快递
[08:30] No, I’m not okay. 不 我不会善罢甘休
[08:45] The prison sent over The last two phone calls Brady made. 监狱送过来布莱迪最后的两个电话记录
[08:48] Can’t I just put it in the mail? 我不能直接用平信寄过去吗
[08:50] No, Aunt Sally. You’ve gotta take it down there yourself. 不行 萨利姑妈 你必须亲自送过去
[08:53] Oh, my hip’s been acting up again. 我的髋骨老毛病又发作了
[08:55] Then call a messenger service. 那就叫快递公司
[08:56] – I’ll pay you back, okay? – All right. -回头我给你钱 好吗 -好的
[08:59] Alright. I’ll take care of it. 好的 我会处理好的
[09:01] I’ve gotta go now, okay? 我得挂了
[09:02] Take care now, Brady. Love you. 照顾好自己 布莱迪 爱你
[09:06] Love you, too, mema. I-I gotta go. 我也爱你 姑妈 我得挂了
[09:11] Nothing about what was in the package. 包裹里的东西 一句也没提到
[09:12] At 7:23, he makes this phone call to his wife. 7点23分 他给妻子打了电话
[09:15] Yes, I’ll accept the charges. 是的 我会付那些钱
[09:17] – Val. – Hey, babe. -薇尔 -宝贝
[09:18] Val, listen to me 薇尔 听我说
[09:20] Remember what we talked about last time you visited? 记得上次你来看我时 说的话吗
[09:23] – I remember.- It’s goin’ down today. -我记得 -就是今天了
[09:25] You and Jared get out of the house now. 你和杰瑞德现在就搬出那栋房子
[09:27] – But, Brady– – There’s no time to talk. Just go -但是 布莱迪 -没时间细说了 快走
[09:29] Everything’s gonna be all right. 一切都会好起来的
[09:30] Give Jared a kiss from dad, okay? 替我亲亲杰瑞德 好吗
[09:32] – I love you. – I love you, too. Bye. -我爱你 -我也爱你 拜
[09:36] Brady was killed 45 minutes after those 2 phone calls. 布莱迪打完电话45分钟后 就被杀了
[09:39] Yeah, but we don’t have a why or a who. 但不知道他何被杀 凶手是谁
[09:41] Or a how it’s related to your mystery package. 还有这和神秘包裹有什么关系
[09:43] – Warden have any suspects? – A whole prison yard full. -监狱长有嫌犯吗 -监狱的院内都是人
[09:46] He was shanked in the yard. There were no witnesses. 他在院内被杀 没目击者
[09:49] Warden’s less than optimistic about catching the killer. 监狱长说抓到罪犯的可能性很渺茫
[09:51] Brady have any beefs? 布莱迪常惹麻烦吗
[09:53] Apparently he was the model prisoner. 他是个模范犯人
[09:55] Then it must have been a hit, ordered from the outside. 那就是外面雇人干的
[09:57] By the same guy who killed our messenger. 和杀死快递员的是同一个
[10:00] Any luck on tracking down Brady’s wife? 联系到布莱迪的妻子了吗
[10:01] Big fat zippo. But they left the apartment in a hurry. 没那么走运 他们走得很迅速
[10:04] I pinged their cell phones, tracked their credit cards. 我追踪他们的手机 信用卡记录
[10:06] – She’s off the grid. – Maybe not completely. -她躲起来了 -也不是完全消失
[10:08] I just got off the phone with the son’s school. 我打电话去她儿子的学校
[10:10] According to the principal, 据校长说
[10:11] Brady’s kid misses class every Tuesday 布莱迪儿子每周二都不去上课
[10:13] Because he’s got some kind of respiratory condition. 因为患有严重的呼吸系统疾病
[10:15] Tomorrow’s Tuesday. You get the doctor’s name? 明天就是周二 查到医生的名字了吗
[10:18] Let’s set up on the office in the morning. 明天一早我们去办公室守着
[10:20] We might get lucky. 也许能有收获
[10:22] Whatcha doing, mother, 妈妈 你在干什么
[10:24] Working on your play? 在研究你的剧本吗
[10:25] Oh, I wish. 我倒希望
[10:27] I’ve been bombarded with friend requests. 想加我为好友的人都快挤爆了
[10:29] It’s like a part-time job. 这简直像在兼职工作
[10:31] And these exchanges are just ridiculous. 有些人实在太可笑了
[10:34] Dot Ellison, 多特·埃里森
[10:35] Who I have absolutely no desire to reconnect with, 是我死都不想再联系的人
[10:38] Has just wasted 20 minutes of my life 刚刚却浪费了我20分钟的生命
[10:42] Recounting the bravery 一直跟我讲
[10:43] Of her cat passing a kidney stone. 她的猫是多么勇敢地面对肾结石
[10:46] Well, it could’ve been worse. 这样算不错了
[10:48] She could’ve sent you a video. 她没给寄视频算你走运了
[10:49] Joining up with this fad was a terrible mistake. 赶时髦这做法真是失策
[10:51] Nothing good comes from the Internet. 网络上就没带给人什么好东西
[10:54] Oh, you just got another friend request. 你又收到一个好友邀请
[10:56] O.M.G.! Chet Palaburn. 天啊 是查特·帕拉本
[10:59] Who’s Chet Palaburn? 谁是查特·帕拉本
[11:00] Star athlete, class president, homecoming king… 明星运动员 班长 返校舞会王子
[11:04] My high school sweetheart, and my first. 我高中时的爱人 也是我的初恋
[11:08] I really didn’t need to know that last part. 后面那句真不用告诉我的
[11:10] Oh, oh. He sent a message with his request. 他的请求还附加了条消息
[11:12] “I’m living in New York now and would love to see you. “我现住纽约 很想见你
[11:15] Martha, you haven’t changed a bit.” 玛莎 你一点都没变”
[11:18] Oh, Chet Palaburn. Can you believe it? 查特·帕拉本 你能相信吗
[11:20] And did you see that message? 看到那条消息没
[11:23] You do know that Chet’s comments 你知道查特的留言
[11:25] Are based on a 20-year-old photo? 是基于你20岁时的照片
[11:32] Should I accept his friend request? 我该接受请求 加他为好友吗
[11:35] I mean, the last time I laid eyes on him, 我上次见他的时候
[11:37] I was 18 and–and now he sees this photo 我才18 现在他又看到了这照片
[11:40] And now this and–ugh. 但是我现在是
[11:42] – What do I do? – It’s your call. -我该怎么办 -你得自己决定
[11:45] There’s always Dot and her kitty cat’s medical mysteries. 网上总有像多特和猫咪历险记的故事
[11:51] Everything okay? 你还好吧
[11:54] Another dead end in the messenger case. 快递员的案子线索又断了
[11:56] Uniforms located the stolen car that ran him down, 警察找到了撞他的车
[11:58] But C.S.U. got bubkes– no prints, no hairs. 但鉴证科一无所获 无指纹 无头发
[12:01] It’s sounding more and more like a professional hit. 听着越来越像专业人士干的
[12:03] What about surveillance? 监控状况如何
[12:04] Any cameras around where the car was dumped? 弃车地点附近有摄像头吗
[12:06] Nah. Our masked man knew what he was doing. 没 这蒙面男很懂行
[12:08] Well, at least our tip on the doctor paid off. 至少医生这条线有所收获
[12:10] Prison vic’s wife came in with her son first thing this morning. 被害人的妻子 今早带着儿子去看医生了
[12:13] The Captain and Beckett are interviewing her now. 头儿和贝克特正在找她问话
[12:17] – I’m gonna go… – I wouldn’t do… -我要去 -我不会
[12:19] Do you have any idea who killed him? 你们知道有谁可能害死他吗
[12:24] We’re working on it. 我们正在调查
[12:25] Mrs. Thompson, do you know anything about a package 汤姆逊夫人 你知不知道
[12:27] That your husband asked his Aunt Sally 你丈夫昨天让他姨妈萨利
[12:28] – To send out for him yesterday? – Yeah. -替他寄个包裹 -知道
[12:32] It was his insurance policy. 那是他的保险单
[12:34] He gave it to her when he went away. 他临走前交给她的
[12:35] – Insurance policy? – It was proof -保险单 -那是证据
[12:37] He didn’t kill the woman he went to jail for murdering. 他虽然因杀人入狱 却并没犯案
[12:40] – But he confessed. – Well, he might have confessed, -但他当初认罪了 -他或许是认罪了
[12:42] But he didn’t do it. 但其实并未犯罪
[12:43] With all due respect, Mrs. Thompson, 汤姆逊夫人 恕我直言
[12:44] Half the men in prison will swear up and down 一半的囚犯都会指天画地地发誓
[12:46] They didn’t do it. 说自己没犯罪
[12:47] Do those men’s wives get a package 那他们的妻子都会每个月
[12:49] In the mail every month with $7,000 cash in it? 收到一份内有七千现金的信封吗
[12:52] Uh, your husband confessed 你丈夫是为了钱
[12:54] To a murder he didn’t commit for money? 才认下了自己不曾犯有的罪
[12:56] I know this will sound crazy, 我知道这听上去不可信
[12:57] But we didn’t know what else to do. 但我们别无他法
[13:00] Jared was born with a rare respiratory disease, 杰瑞德出生时便患有罕见的呼吸疾病
[13:02] And we didn’t have the money or the insurance 我们没钱 也没有医保
[13:04] To get him the therapy he needed. 让他接受相应的治疗
[13:06] If Brady hadn’t done what he did, 要是布莱迪当时没那么干
[13:07] Jared wouldn’t even be alive right now. 杰瑞德现在根本不可能活着
[13:10] Did Brady ever tell you who actually 布莱迪是否告诉过你
[13:11] Committed the murder He went away for? 他在帮谁顶罪吗
[13:13] No. I don’t even know if he knew who it was. 没有 我怀疑他自己也不知道实情
[13:15] Over ten years, you never asked who his contact was, 这十年来 你从没问过是谁联络他
[13:18] Who approached him, who was paying you? 是谁接洽他 是谁付你钱吗
[13:19] You just conveniently never bothered to ask? 你只是装作什么都不知道 收钱就好
[13:21] I asked! But Brady felt that 我问过 但布莱迪认为
[13:23] The less I knew, the safer I would be. 我知道得越少就越安全
[13:25] Even the packages didn’t have a return address. 连那个包裹都没写回邮地址
[13:28] Look, Captain, my husband was just killed. 上尉 我丈夫刚刚遇害
[13:32] I’m telling you all I know. 我已经知无不言
[13:41] Okay, so what we know so far 好吧 我们目前所掌握的
[13:42] Is that about four months ago, 就是大约四个月前
[13:44] The payments to Brady started arriving late, 给布莱迪的酬劳开始迟到
[13:46] Short and then finally, not at all. 减少 甚至最后 停寄了
[13:48] And according to the wife, that’s when Brady decided 据他妻子所言 因此布莱迪决定
[13:50] To messenger over his insurance policy. 寄出他的保险单
[13:53] That was supposed to prove his innocence. 来证明自己的清白
[13:55] Our patsy Brady had to be in communication 不管是谁付钱给他
[13:57] With whoever was making payments. 布莱迪肯定一直在跟他联系
[13:58] Prison should have a record of everyone Brady talked to. 监狱应该有布莱迪会客谈话的记录
[14:00] We already checked his phone logs. There’s nothing there. 我们查过电话记录了 一无所获
[14:02] – How about email? – We’re running it down. -电邮呢 -马上去查
[14:04] Well, whatever Brady said, it worked. 不管布莱迪说过什么 反正奏效了
[14:06] Payments started up again, then a month ago, nothing. 他的酬劳又按时送达 直到一个月前 又停了
[14:09] Think maybe Brady got fed up with the situation? 没准布莱迪受够了这情况
[14:11] Figured if whoever he made the deal with 他想反正对方
[14:12] Wasn’t holding up their end of the bargain, why was he? 自己都没遵守 那他也不必坚持了
[14:14] Then he calls up his Aunt Sally, 然后他联系了他姨妈萨利
[14:15] Asks her to send the evidence that proves his innocence 叫她把能证明自己清白的证据
[14:18] To the arresting officer. 寄给负责逮捕他的警官
[14:19] Is it possible someone was monitoring his calls? 有没可能有人在监听他的电话
[14:22] I mean, whoever killed our bike messenger 不管是谁杀了快递员
[14:23] Had to have been tipped off the package was in motion. 肯定是收到了包裹寄出的消息
[14:25] The only people that monitor calls are prison staff. 唯一能监听电话的 就是监狱工作人员
[14:27] $7,000 a month for 10 years is almost $1 million total. 十年来 每月七千美金 那可就是百万美金
[14:31] Whoever we’re dealing with obviously has the means 不管我们在查的是谁 很显然
[14:32] To buy somebody off. 他有的是收买人的办法
[14:34] Get the duty roster from the prison. 查一下监狱的轮值表
[14:35] See who was working when Brady made his calls. 看布莱迪打电话时是谁当值
[14:37] Set up a protection detail for the wife and the kid. 为他老婆孩子办好证人保护计划
[14:39] It’s already done, sir. 已经办好了 长官
[14:47] Captain, you had the confessions, the evidence. 上尉 你有认罪口供和证据
[14:49] Anyone would’ve come to the same conclusion. 每个人都会做出相同的决定
[14:52] I didn’t push hard enough. I knew this case was off. 我不够努力 还以为可以结案了
[14:55] Everything just fell into place so perfectly. 每件事情都这么有条不紊
[14:57] Now what have we got? 看看现在什么情况
[14:58] An innocent bystander with no connection to the killer. 和凶手毫无关联的人无辜被害
[15:00] And without physical evidence, 而且根本没有物证
[15:01] There’s no way of tracking who was driving that car. 根本无法确定谁开的那辆车
[15:03] And catching a break on a prison murder? 想从狱中凶犯那找到突破口
[15:05] That’s a long shot, 可没那么容易
[15:06] Especially if you’re dealing with a corrupt guard. 尤其这事还牵涉到腐败案
[15:07] But we still have the original murder from ten years ago. 但我们手中还有十年前那桩杀人案
[15:10] Everything started there. 一切事情从那里开始
[15:11] Two fresh bodies, and you want to look 刚出了两桩凶杀案 你却想去查
[15:12] At a murder 10years cold? 十年前的老案子
[15:14] Uh… When I’m writing a story, 就拿我写小说来说
[15:17] The beginning is always the hardest, 万事总是开头难
[15:19] But if you nail that, 但只要起了个好头
[15:21] The rest of it could just fall into place. 其他的自然就不在话下了
[15:23] Castle, this is not one of your books. 卡塞尔 这不是你的小说
[15:24] No, but it is a mystery, and all mysteries are the same– 但这是个谜 所有的谜案都是一样的
[15:29] Motive, opportunity, cover-up, conscience. 动机 机会 掩饰 良知
[15:31] These murders today were to cover up one ten years ago. 今天的两起命案 是为了掩盖十年前的案子
[15:34] That’s where your leads are gonna be. 那线索就该从那查起
[15:36] Come on, Captain. What do you say? 上尉 你觉得呢
[15:37] Let’s take a little trip down memory lane. 咱们就来小小缅怀下往事吧
[15:41] Olivia Debiasse, 20 years old. 奥利维亚·德比西 20岁
[15:43] Neighbors found her bludgeoned to death in her apartment. 邻居发现她陈尸自家公寓
[15:47] Hmm. There were some things missing from her apartment. 她公寓肯定少了什么
[15:48] Whoever killed her 不论是谁杀了她
[15:49] Tried to make it look like a robbery gone wrong. 都想让这看起来是一起抢劫案
[15:51] There should be something in there 我们调查的那位勤杂工
[15:52] About a handyman that we looked at for it. 肯定跟这事多少有点关系
[15:54] He had a criminal record, he worked in the building. 他有案底 而且就在那楼里工作
[15:56] If it was him, I’m in the wrong line of work. 是他干的话 我可真入错了行
[15:58] $7,000 a month for a handyman? 勤杂工月收入7000块
[16:01] We moved off him once we moved on Brady. 有证据指向布莱迪后 就排除了他
[16:02] An anonymous tip came in. 后来接到了个匿名线报
[16:04] Felt like a break at the time. 那会来说还真够及时的
[16:05] Yeah, brought him in, leaned on him for, what, 我们抓了他 审了大概
[16:07] Maybe a half-hour before he broke. 估计最多半小时 他就招了
[16:09] You know, it’s funny. 知道吗 很有趣的是
[16:10] I-I never actually even looked at some of these reports 我从未真正看过这些报告
[16:12] Because once the canvassing detectives turned them in, 因为检调单位送来的时候
[16:14] We already had Brady in custody. 布莱迪早就被羁押了
[16:15] Well, it says here that Olivia went to a party earlier 上面说了 奥利维亚被害当晚
[16:17] – The night she was killed.- It says here the Pierson Club. -先去参加了派对 -是在皮尔逊俱乐部
[16:20] The Pierson Club? 皮尔逊俱乐部
[16:22] That’s high society. 那可是上流社会聚集地
[16:23] That’s crime de la crime. 那可是犯罪的温床
[16:24] My money goes in banks. Their money buys banks. 我的钱只够存银行 他们的钱足够买下银行
[16:26] Sir, listen to this. A waitress gave a statement 长官 听听这个 一名女服务生说
[16:29] Saying that she saw Olivia having a heated argument 她看到奥利维亚在派对上和一名男子
[16:32] With a man at the party. 发生了激烈争吵
[16:33] – The plot thickens. – Mmhmm. There’s no name, -阴谋味浓了 -这里没提名字
[16:35] But according to the description she gave, 但根据她所描述的
[16:36] He was in his mid20s, medium build, 他二十多岁 中等身材
[16:38] Wearing a blue blazer and an orange striped tie. 身穿蓝色外衣 戴橙色条纹领带
[16:41] Ooh, I don’t know about you guys. 我不知道你们怎么看
[16:42] But I am getting a delicious millionaire playboy vibe here. 我看就是个有钱的纨绔子弟在那泡妞
[16:45] The waitress was under the impression 女服务生记得
[16:46] That he arrived with Olivia. 他是跟奥利维亚一起来的
[16:48] Olivia’s best friend was a gal that she worked with. 奥利维亚最好的朋友是她的同事
[16:50] Maybe she could tell us who Olivia hung out with. 也许她知道奥利维亚当时跟谁在一起
[16:52] Perlmutter just finished reviewing 帕穆特刚重新看了
[16:53] Olivia’s autopsy report from back in the day. 奥利维亚当时的尸检报告
[16:56] He says he found something. 他说有所发现
[16:57] You guys take the morgue. 你们去停尸房
[16:58] – I’ll follow-up on Olivia’s friend. – Thank you, sir. -我跟进奥利维亚的朋友这边 -谢谢 长官
[17:02] I’ve gone through Ms. Debiasse’s files, 我重新看了看德比西女士的资料
[17:04] And her autopsy was fairly limited. 她的尸检报告实在乏善可陈
[17:07] I assume, when Brady confessed, 我猜是因为布莱迪认罪了
[17:08] The M.E. decided not to be thorough. 法医就觉得没必要太过仔细
[17:10] Did he miss something? 他漏了什么吗
[17:11] – It’s hard to say. – What does your gut tell you? -这很难说 -你直觉怎么认为
[17:13] My gut tells me I’m hungry, but I’m not 我直觉认为 我现在很饿 但是
[17:15] Gonna be able to eat until I’m done with the two of you, 在打发你们俩之前 我是吃不上东西的
[17:18] So why don’t I just tell you 所以我就痛快告诉你们
[17:19] What my keen M.E. Training tells me? 我训练有素的法医技能告诉我
[17:21] All right, Brady said he hit Olivia with a baseball bat. 布莱迪说他是用棒球棒袭击奥利维亚
[17:25] But look at these. When I look at these wounds 但看看这里 从这些伤口
[17:29] And the skull fracture pattern, 和她颅骨骨折的情况来看
[17:30] I’m just not seeing a baseball bat strike. 我认为这绝不是球棒所伤
[17:32] Brady lied about killing her. 布莱迪说谎说杀了人
[17:33] He might have lied about what was used to do it. 所以胡说行凶手法 也不稀奇
[17:36] Can you determine how she was killed? 你能确定她是怎么死的吗
[17:38] It’d only be speculating. 我只能凭推测
[17:39] To do it properly, I’d have to x-ray the skull 要证实的话 得给她头骨照X光才成
[17:41] And examine the remains. 还得检查她的遗骸
[17:43] You want to exhume the body? 你想掘出她的遗体
[17:44] The only way to do it right. 这是唯一的办法
[17:46] Plus, who knows what else I might find? 再说 谁知道还能不能有其他发现
[17:47] Olivia was raised by a single mom who’s deceased as well. 奥利维亚由母亲养大 母亲也已过世
[17:50] So let me call the next of kin and see what I can do. 我找找她的亲戚 看能帮上什么
[17:54] Excuse me. 抱歉
[17:56] Beckett. 贝克特
[17:57] You sure it’s sanitary to be eating here? 你确定在这吃东西卫生吗
[18:00] You know the strength of the disinfectants we use here? 你知道我们这用什么消毒剂吗
[18:04] This is the cleanest room in the city. 全市就数这房间最干净
[18:07] – I couldn’t. – Homemade. -我吃不下去 -爱心便当哦
[18:08] – I couldn’t. – Caught a break. -我咽不下 -有进展了
[18:11] The Captain talked to the friend. 上尉找死者朋友谈过了
[18:12] – Does she remember who Olivia was with? – Jeff Dilahunt -她记得奥利维亚和谁一起吗 -杰夫·迪伦翰
[18:14] Who’s had his fair share of run-ins with the law. 法律咨询公司的合伙人
[18:16] And he has a trust fund worth millions. 而且他的信托基金价值数百万美金
[18:18] Enough to pay $7,000 a month. 每月支付七千美金是绰绰有余
[18:21] – Bingo. – Boo-yah. -答对了 -太好了
[18:23] Uh, I met Olivia at a nightclub. 我和奥利维亚是在夜店认识的
[18:26] She hadn’t been in town long, 她来城里才不久
[18:28] But, uh, she seemed like a real party girl. 但感觉参加派对已是如鱼得水
[18:31] Were the two of you dating? 你们俩当时在恋爱吗
[18:32] Uh, no. Just friends. 没 我们只是朋友
[18:35] – What, can’t a guy and a girl just be friends? – Please. -怎么 男女就不能只当朋友吗 -拜托
[18:39] Are you two together? 你们俩在一起了吗
[18:40] – Not yet. – Absolutely not. -还没 -绝对没有
[18:45] Look, it was, uh, no big deal. 和她的事没什么大不了
[18:47] I happened to mention that a school friend of mine 我偶然提起我的一位校友
[18:49] Was having a family reunion here at the Pierson Club 要在皮尔逊俱乐部办个家族聚会
[18:52] And asked me to stop by. 邀请我去参加
[18:53] Olivia really wanted to come. So I took her. 奥利维亚很想去 我就带上了她
[18:56] Who would want to go to someone else’s family reunion? 谁会想去参加别人的家族聚会
[18:58] Well, I suppose that all depends on the family. 我想这得看是哪个家族了
[19:01] In this case, it happened to be the Wellesleys. 那次可是威尔士利家族的聚会
[19:03] The w– the “Wellesleys” Wellesleys? 就是那个威尔士利家族
[19:05] The rich and powerful Wellesleys? 那个财大势大的威尔士利家族
[19:07] The conservative, New York Wellesleys? 保守党的那个 纽约威尔士利家族
[19:09] Wasn’t that one of our senators? 那不是某个参议员家族吗
[19:11] Yeah, he was. Senator Casper Wellesley. 是的 卡斯帕·威尔士利参议员
[19:13] He died in the early ’90s. His kid’s running for his seat 九十年代初期去世 他的孩子今年
[19:15] – Again this year. – Well, I’ll tell you what, -再次参加了竞选 -我跟你说
[19:17] Next time I’m invited, I’ll take you. 下次我接到邀请时 会带你一起去
[19:20] Mr. Dilahunt, where were you between 10:00 P.M. and 2:00 A.M. 迪伦翰先生 她被害当晚10点到凌晨2点
[19:23] The night that she was killed? 你在哪里
[19:26] Okay, well, a couple of, uh, Wellesley cousins and I 我和几个威尔士利家族的表亲
[19:29] Bailed early and went clubbing. 从派对溜走去泡吧了
[19:31] I believe there may have been 我想当时我可能
[19:32] Bolivian marching powder involved. 喝多了点玻利维亚的什么烈酒
[19:35] We got picked up for public intoxication. 我们因公共场合醉酒而被捕
[19:37] My father got the charges dropped, but, uh, 我父亲让他们放弃了起诉 不过
[19:40] There’s still a record of our arrest. 被捕记录还是没有撤销
[19:42] If you can’t find it, I have a framed copy at home 你们要是找不到 我家还有装裱好的复印件
[19:47] Did you have an argument with Olivia that night 当晚你和奥利维亚发生了争执吗
[19:49] – Or see anyone else who did? – No. -或见她和谁发生过争执 -都没有
[19:51] A witness saw Olivia having it out 有位女服务生看到奥利维亚跟一位
[19:53] With a man in a blue blazer and an orange striped tie. 穿蓝夹克 戴橙色条纹领带的男子发生争执
[19:56] Do you remember anyone who fit that description? 你想想 这个人会是谁
[19:59] Actually, I do. 事实上 我还真记得
[20:01] All Wellesley family events have a strict dress code. 威尔士利家族聚会都有严格的着装要求
[20:04] The, uh, blazers are standard, 那个外衣是标准装
[20:06] But Lenanne Wellesley, the family matriarch, 但林内·威尔士利 家族族长
[20:09] Hand picks the men’s ties. 亲手挑选了男士的领带
[20:14] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你跟我想的一样吗
[20:16] Yep. We got a hell of a lot of suspects. 对 我们的嫌疑人多了去了
[20:25] Yes, chief. 是的 局长
[20:26] No, I know, chief. 我知道 局长
[20:27] As soon as I possibly can, chief. 我一定尽快 局长
[20:32] They cut our staff 20%, 他们要裁员20%
[20:33] And they get upset when our closure rate drops 3%. 局里破案率下降了3% 他们大为不爽
[20:36] You ask me, we’re working miracles to do what we’re doing. 除非天降奇迹才可能有转机
[20:38] Sir, we can do this later if you have a higher priority. 有更紧要的话 我们稍后再谈
[20:40] Never let the job get in the way of the job. 永远别让工作妨碍了正事
[20:43] Where were we? 有什么进展
[20:44] Well, Brady and his contact communicated through 布莱迪和他的联系人
[20:45] A dummy email account. 通过假邮箱帐号联系
[20:46] We tried to trace the address, but it was a dead end. 我们想追踪邮件地址 但一无所获
[20:49] Where are we with reviewing the guards? 狱警那边有什么进展
[20:50] No where. The warden refuses to provide the duty roster. 一无所获 监狱长拒绝提供值班表
[20:53] He said that he was offended 他说假设他的属下有问题
[20:54] We assume that one of his men was dirty. 是我们对他的冒犯
[20:56] He wants to handle it in house. 他想要自己内部解决
[20:58] Yeah? Well, that doesn’t work for me. 是吗 我可不接受
[21:01] Do any of these men look like the one 有没有谁像是在派对上
[21:02] That you saw arguing with Olivia the night of the party? 同奥利维亚争吵的人
[21:04] Look, it was a stupid waitress job ten years ago. 十年前我只是个傻乎乎的服务生
[21:08] Do you remember what you were doing ten years ago? 你还记得十年前你在干什么吗
[21:09] Can you recall any details? 你还记得一些细节吗
[21:11] Was he wearing glasses? Did he have a tattoo? 他是否戴眼镜 有没有纹身
[21:13] All I know is that the man was yelling at the girl. 我只知道当时 那个男人在吼那个女孩
[21:16] He got so riled up, he spilled his wine. 他非常恼怒 把酒都给洒了
[21:18] And I ended up cleaning it off the carpet. 最后是我清理了地毯上的污渍
[21:20] Did he spill any on himself? 有洒到他自己身上吗
[21:22] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 可能有
[21:28] Him! 他
[21:32] Trent Wellesley? 特伦特·威尔士利吗
[21:33] I’m detective Kate Beckett 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[21:34] NYPD. 纽约警局的
[21:35] I need to have a word. 我需要和你谈谈
[21:36] Yes. My old friend Jeff said I might be hearing from you. 是 我的老朋友杰夫说我可能受到询问
[21:40] Police? Are they the police? 警察 他们是警察吗
[21:41] Yes, grandmother. 是的 祖母
[21:43] My ring was stolen. 我的戒指被偷了
[21:45] Oh, oh, they’re not here for you, grandmother. 他们不是为你的事来的 祖母
[21:48] My ring was stolen. It’s expensive 我的戒指被偷了 那个很贵
[21:50] Trent, perhaps you should take this conversation elsewhere 特伦特 你们可能得到别的地方去说
[21:54] Of course, Frank. She gets a little confused sometimes 我明白 弗兰克 她有时候有点迷糊
[22:01] Okay. 好了
[22:02] Let’s get this over with. 我们快点把事情解决吧
[22:03] – It was me. – It was you, what? -是我 -你什么
[22:06] I was the one who had the argument with the girl that 那晚和杰夫带来的女孩
[22:08] Jeff brought to the reunion that night, 争吵的就是我
[22:09] The girl who was killed. 那个被杀的女孩
[22:11] I didn’t care for her behavior, so I asked her to leave. 我对她的行为举止不满 就让她离开
[22:14] Girls like that hang around 她那样的女孩混迹于
[22:16] Families like mine for a reason. 像我这样的家庭是有目的的
[22:18] They want something. 她们图谋不轨
[22:20] Jeff brought her as his plus one. 杰夫是把她作为女伴带过来的
[22:22] But he had left by then, and she stayed. 不过那时候他已经离开了 而她却还在
[22:26] She tried to chat up more than one of my relatives. 她试图和我的几个家人搭讪
[22:27] Any other in particular? 有没有比较特别的
[22:29] You’re barking up the wrong tree. 你找错人了
[22:30] No one in my family had anything to do with what happened to her. 我们家族的人和她的死没有任何关系
[22:34] Someone paid almost $1 million to cover up her murder. 有人花了近一百万美元来掩盖真凶
[22:37] That makes everyone in your family a suspect, including you. 因此你们家族每个人都有嫌疑 包括你
[22:42] Trust me, if I had that kind of money to throw around, 相信我 如果我有那么多钱来挥霍的话
[22:44] I wouldn’t be here sucking up to the old lady. 我也不会在这巴结老太太了
[22:47] Nice. 不错的辩解
[22:48] You think I’m rich because my last name is Wellesley 你们认为我很有钱是因为我姓威尔士利
[22:51] But my dad died when I was a kid. 但在年幼时我父亲就过世了
[22:53] Mom and me had to 我和母亲很大程度上
[22:54] Pretty much survive off the handouts of relatives. 是靠亲戚的救济生活
[22:56] Well, I suppose getting a job would be out of the question 我想找个工作应该不难吧
[22:58] Who are you protecting? 你在保护谁
[22:59] You already admitted to arguing with her. 你已经承认是和她争执过
[23:01] It really does not look good. 这样可不好
[23:03] You have to understand… 你们得明白
[23:06] He’s like the only father I have. 他就像是我唯一的父亲
[23:09] – Who are you talking about, Trent? – My uncle Winston. -你指谁 特伦特 -我叔叔温斯顿
[23:12] He had just been through a bad break-up. 他刚遭遇了痛苦的分手
[23:15] He’s the kind of person that people try to take advantage of? 他是那种很容易被利用的人
[23:18] People like who, 比如谁
[23:19] Olivia or poor relations looking for a handout? 奥利维亚或想从他那儿得到救济的穷亲戚
[23:23] I’d seen her with him before. 我以前就看到过她和他在一起
[23:28] Yes, it was terrible, what happened to that poor girl. 没错 那个女孩的遭遇的确很惨
[23:32] Could you tell us about the kind of relationship 能告诉我们你和她
[23:34] You had with her, Mr. Wellesley? 是什么关系吗 威尔士利先生
[23:36] Was the reunion the first time that you two met? 在家庭聚会上那次是你们第一次见面吗
[23:38] Actually, I believe I met Olivia 事实上 我第一次见她
[23:40] At a cocktail party a few weeks before that. 是在几周前的鸡尾酒会上
[23:44] Was it MOMA? I don’t recall. 是在现代美术馆吗 我想不起来了
[23:46] Anyway, I took a shine to her. 反正 我很中意她
[23:49] Charming, ambitious, 有魅力 有抱负
[23:51] Rough around the edges, but I felt I could mentor her. 外表着装不怎样 但我可以指点一下她
[23:54] And by “mentor” you mean? “指点”是什么意思
[23:56] What are you suggesting? 你在暗示什么
[23:58] Your nephew Trent said 你侄子特伦特说
[23:58] That he saw her hitting on you the whole night. 看到她整晚一直和你调情
[24:01] Well, that’s Trent for you. 那是特伦特的说法
[24:03] He’s always been very protective of the family. 他总是很小心地保护这个家族
[24:07] Where were you between 10:00 pm and 2:00 am 她被害那晚
[24:09] On the night she was murdered? 十点到凌晨两点你在哪里
[24:10] Are you seriously asking me, 你真的是在问我吗
[24:12] Winston Wellesley, for an alibi? 问温斯顿·威尔士利要不在场证明
[24:16] Oh. Apparently you are. 看来是了
[24:18] Fine. I was home. 好吧 我在家
[24:19] Can anyone corroborate that? 有人能证明吗
[24:21] – Yes. God. – Mr. Wellesley, -有啊 上帝 -威尔士利先生
[24:25] Your car is ready. 你的车已经准备好了
[24:29] As delightful as this conversation has been, 和你们的谈话很愉快
[24:31] I must take my leave. 但我必须走了
[24:32] I have to meet my brother at his campaign headquarters. 我得去竞选总部见我弟弟
[24:35] Ah, yes, Blake Wellesley, 没错 布莱克·威尔士利
[24:37] Running for senate again. 又一次竞选议员了
[24:38] Mm-hmm. And we’d appreciate your support. 我们会很感激你们的支持
[24:41] Don’t forget to vote. 别忘了投票
[24:46] I have no doubt he was having an affair with Olivia. 我敢肯定他和奥利维亚有一腿
[24:49] But why would he kill her? 但他为什么要杀她呢
[24:50] Do you think maybe he was upset that she came with someone else? 可能因为她和别人在一起而感到伤心
[24:53] Mm, jealousy, money, murder 嫉妒 金钱 谋杀
[24:55] Does it get any better than this 有比这更好的情节吗
[24:57] You want to exhume my niece’s body? 你想挖出我侄女的尸体
[25:00] We believe that there was evidence 我们认为有关键证据
[25:01] Overlooked during the autopsy that could lead to her killer. 在验尸的时候被忽略了
[25:04] Well, you told me you caught the man. 但你们告诉我已经抓到凶手了
[25:06] You told me it was over. 事情已经结束了
[25:08] I thought it was, but whoever killed Olivia. 我以为是 但杀害奥利维亚的那个人
[25:11] Just murdered two more people. 又杀了两个人
[25:13] Your niece deserves justice, and so do they. 你的侄女应该得到公正 他们也是
[25:17] She was such a special girl. 她是一个那么特别的孩子
[25:20] She quit school… 当她妈妈的癌症恶化的时候
[25:22] To take care of her mother when the cancer got bad. 她为了照顾她而辍学
[25:25] That says a lot about her. 这很有说服力
[25:28] After her mother passed, 她妈妈死后
[25:31] It was like she had to get away. 她必须离开那个伤心之地
[25:33] When she moved to the city, I was just so happy for her. 当她去了城市 我真替她高兴
[25:44] You’ll… Bury her back the way she was? 你会 把她按原样重新下葬的吧
[25:47] Of course. 当然
[25:51] At least she had the funeral she deserved. 至少还为她举办了像样的葬礼
[25:54] Thank god for Mr. Wellesley. 多亏了威尔士利先生
[25:56] Mr. Wellesley? 威尔士利先生
[25:58] The man who paid for everything. 所有一切都是他付的钱
[26:01] Which Mr. Wellesley was that? 是哪个威尔士利先生
[26:04] Winston Wellesley 温斯顿·威尔士利
[26:06] Paid for her funeral? 出钱为她举行葬礼
[26:07] – Can anyone say “guilty conscience”? – Yeah. -是否是良心的谴责 -是
[26:10] Hey, Esposito 埃斯波西托
[26:11] Run down Winston Wellesley’s alibi. 调查一下温斯顿·威尔士利的不在场证明
[26:13] Talk to doormen, chauffeurs, the whole gamut. 问问看门人 司机以及周围所有人
[26:14] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力
[26:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:16] The prison duty roster. 这是监狱值班表
[26:18] How’d you pull it off, sir? 该怎么查呢 长官
[26:19] They didn’t make me captain 他们让我当领导
[26:19] Just because I look good behind a desk. 不只因为我适合坐在办公桌后面
[26:22] Run all the guards on that roster. 差值班表上的所有警卫人员
[26:23] Look for anything out of the ordinary. 看有无不同寻常之处
[26:25] Sir, I’m gonna call the cemetery. 长官 我马上给公墓打电话
[26:26] To make arrangements to exhume the body tomorrow. 安排明天的开坟
[26:29] You know what I don’t get? 我搞不懂的是
[26:30] Whoever is behind this 不管是谁在背后操作
[26:31] Why’d he stop paying Brady? 他为什么不再付钱给布莱迪
[26:33] These Wellesleys have plenty of money. 威尔士利家族多的是钱
[26:34] If the money hadn’t stopped, Brady never would’ve set off 如果继续付钱的话 布莱迪绝不会
[26:36] This triggering domino that started all this. 采取行动 进而引发这一切
[26:37] Let me let you in on a little secret. 我来给你解答 告诉你个秘密
[26:39] You know how rich people stay rich? 富人如何继续富有
[26:40] They are cheap. 他们很吝啬
[26:42] Why pay for Brady for the rest of his life 既然可以杀了布莱迪省钱
[26:43] When you can kill him for a fraction of the price? 为何还要一辈子付钱给他
[26:45] But then why would he wait ten years? 那他为何要等十年呢
[26:47] Something changed. Something must have happened. 事情有变 肯定发生了什么
[26:49] Yeah. 没错
[26:50] Captain Montgomery. Blake Wellesley. 蒙哥马利长官 我是布莱克·威尔士利
[26:53] Hate to bother you, but do you have a minute to chat? 很抱歉打扰你 能不能占用一点时间谈谈
[26:57] I speak for the entire Wellesley family 我代表我们全家向你们保证
[26:58] When I say you can expect our full cooperation in this investigation. 我们会全力配合你们调查这件案子
[27:02] But? You can tell. There’s a “but” coming. 但是 你继续啊 “但是”来了
[27:05] Not a “but” a “however” 不是”但是” 是”然而”
[27:07] Like I said, we’ll cooperate, however 正如我说的 我们会配合 然而
[27:09] We request that these unannounced interviews come to a stop 我们希望不要再搞突然访问
[27:13] Here we go. 进入正题了
[27:14] Beckett, let’s hear him out. 贝克特 让我们先听他说完
[27:16] I apologize if I’m coming off 我很抱歉这次
[27:18] Like one of those guys, detective. 和他们一样突然造访 警官
[27:19] It’s just that these impromptu visits are a bit awkward. 只是突然造访有点让人难堪
[27:23] My nephew Trent 我侄子特伦特
[27:24] Said you spoke to him when he visited my mother. 说你们找他谈话 当时他来看我母亲
[27:26] Mother became very confused, very upset. 母亲变得很困惑 很伤心
[27:29] – I’m sure there’s a better way to facilitate this. – Like what? -我肯定有更好的办法 -比如
[27:32] Well, I propose that all further interviews 我提议以后所有的访问
[27:34] Be coordinated by me and conducted at my offices. 都由我来配合 在我的办公室进行
[27:39] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[27:40] Thank you for your offer, Mr. Wellesley. 谢谢你的好意 威尔士利先生
[27:42] – That’s very nice of you. -Not at all. -你真是太通情达理了 -不用客气
[27:45] I’ll give you my number. 我把我的电话号码给你
[27:46] Hold on. I, too, have a “however.” 等等 我也有 “然而”
[27:50] Thank you for your offer, however, 谢谢你的好意 然而
[27:52] My detectives will conduct their investigation 我的探员会以任何他们认为合适的方式
[27:54] In any manner they see fit. 进行调查
[27:56] Captain, I can get the commissioner on the phone in under a minute. 长官 我可以马上给你们局长打电话
[27:59] Well, tell him I said hi. 请便 替我向他问好
[28:01] And I really could use a raise. 我愿意开专道迎接他
[28:06] I think we’re done here 我们已无必要再谈
[28:15] That was awesome. 真了不起
[28:16] Whatever you guys are doing, keep doing it. 不管你们在做什么 继续做
[28:18] They’re circling the wagons. 他们想耍花招
[28:21] Awesome. 你太牛了
[28:24] “Ignore.” “Accept.” 忽略 接受
[28:27] “Ignore.” no. 忽略 不好
[28:30] “Accept.” no. 接受 不好
[28:37] Oh, mother, come on. 母亲 别犹豫了
[28:39] Accept the man’s friend request already. 接受他的邀请吧
[28:40] Using that old photo was a horrible idea. 用那张旧照片真是个很糟糕的主意
[28:42] Why didn’t you stop me? 你为什么不阻止我
[28:44] Since when have I had the power to stop you from doing anything 我何时有权阻止你做任何事情
[28:46] What will Chet think if he expects 1980s-Martha, 如果查特期待的是八十年代的玛莎
[28:50] And… Pfft… Present-day Martha shows up? 结果看到的却是现在的我 他会怎么想
[28:52] You tell anyone I said this and I’ll deny it, 若你告诉别人我的话 我绝对不承认
[28:54] And I’m only gonna say it once. 现在我只说一次
[28:56] 1980s-Martha was pretty great. 八十年代的玛莎很美
[28:59] But present-day Martha…is pretty spectacular, too. 但现在的玛莎照样很迷人
[29:08] – Did you just accept that? – Yeah -你刚点”接受”了吗 -是啊
[29:10] – Well, take it back. – I’m sorry. I cannot -那赶紧收回 -抱歉 不能收回
[29:13] – I–oh, god. – No, but since it’s done, -我 天哪 -既然已经接受了
[29:15] Why don’t you take a visit to Chet’s page 为何不去浏览一下查特的主页
[29:16] And see what he looks like nowadays? 看看他现在是什么样子
[29:18] Uh, just like this? Press that? 是这样吗 按那个
[29:23] Ooh, good l– well, that’s Chet. 天 那就是查特
[29:25] But… How old is that photo? 但是 那是什么时候的照片
[29:27] Turnabout is fair play, mother. 看来你们彼此彼此 妈妈
[29:33] Chet Palaburn. What are you thinking, man? 查特·帕拉本 你在想些什么
[29:36] City workers Brought the coffin in an hour ago. 一小时前工作人员把棺材送来了
[29:39] Boy, Winston didn’t spare any pennies with this box of wood. 好家伙 买这口棺材温斯顿可花费不少
[29:42] – This is the Bentley of caskets. – Shopping ahead? -这是本特利灵柩 -你提前买好啦
[29:45] Research. Derrick Storm, in “Storm Warning,” 调查过 德里克·斯道姆在《暴风预警》中
[29:48] Finds a murder weapon. 发现了杀人凶器
[29:49] Buried in a coffin a year before the murder occurs. 在凶手现身的一年前就被藏在棺材内
[29:52] Who am I talking to? You know this. 我在说给谁听呢 你知道这个
[29:54] Uh, back in the nonfiction section, 回到非小说正题
[29:56] We have a real casket that’s been sealed for ten years, 这里有一口埋藏了十年的真棺材
[29:59] So there’s gonna be some serious decomposition. 所以尸体可能已经严重腐烂
[30:01] When I crack this open, 当我撬开它的时候
[30:02] Expect the foulest of foul stenches. 会有很强烈的尸臭味 做好准备
[30:11] – Set? – Ok. -准备好了吗 -好了
[30:27] Is the body missing, 尸体不见了吗
[30:29] Or did you just pull off an awesome magic trick? 还是你刚表演了令人惊叹的魔术
[30:32] You are amazing, Sir. 你真了不起 长官
[30:42] Nope, no prints. 没有 没发现指纹
[30:44] Whoever removed Olivia’s remains was careful. 移走尸体的人很小心
[30:46] How do these people manage to stay one step ahead of us? 这些人怎么会抢先我们一步
[30:50] Olivia’s aunt said it was an open-casket funeral. 奥利维亚的姑姑说举行的是开放式葬礼
[30:52] So her body must have been in here at one point. 那么她的尸体曾在这里
[30:55] The mortuary company must have switched out the bodies 殡葬公司肯定在葬礼和下葬的空隙
[30:57] Between the funeral and the burial. 把尸体移走了
[30:58] Yeah, but the company is out of bussiness 也许 但那个公司已经关门了
[31:00] So there’s no way of finding out. 我们无从查找
[31:01] Winston had to have paid to get rid of the body 肯定是温斯顿出钱把尸体给处理了
[31:03] Just in case Brady ever wanted to come clean with the police. 以防布莱迪某天向警方澄清
[31:05] Mm-hmm. Looks like that. 应该是这样
[31:06] This guy’s got contingency plans for his contingency plans 这家伙准备了全套应急方案
[31:09] It feels like we’re battling a super villain. 我们像在和超级恶棍斗智斗勇
[31:11] Uh, excuse me, Dynamic Duo. 不好意思两位
[31:14] What am I doing with this? 我该怎么处理这个呢
[31:16] Well, it depends 得看情况了
[31:16] What can you get for a secondhand casket these days? 最近二手棺木行情如何
[31:19] I’ll call Olivia’s family 我给奥利维亚的家人打电话
[31:20] And find out what they want to do. 看他们打算怎么办
[31:22] Seriously, though? 说真的
[31:23] I wonder what you could get for a slightly used coffin. 我在想一副九成新的棺材你可以卖多少
[31:25] That thing is top of the line. 那个可是最高档的
[31:27] – Did you check the drawer? – What drawer? -你检查过抽屉吗 -什么抽屉
[31:30] High-end coffins often have 高档棺木通常
[31:31] A small drawer hidden somewhere in the lid. 在里面的某个地方藏有抽屉
[31:33] That way families can place mementos in there 以供家人放纪念品
[31:35] Or psychotic killers can hide evidence. 或变态凶手隐藏证据
[31:46] Thank you. Sorry. 谢谢 对不起
[31:55] Nothing suspicious. 没什么可疑的
[31:56] It’s just a bunch of family photographs. 只是些家庭照片
[31:59] What does that button say? 胸章上写了什么
[32:00] Looks like a political button. 像是政治胸章
[32:04] “Edna Debiasse.” Is Edna Debiasse Olivia’s mother? 埃德娜·德比西 是奥利维亚的母亲吗
[32:10] Let me borrow your magnifying glass. 把你的放大镜借给我
[32:12] I don’t have a magnifying glass. 我没有放大镜
[32:14] Isn’t that standard issue for detectives? 那不是办案的必备装备吗
[32:15] No, not since Sherlock Holmes. 从福尔摩斯开始就不是
[32:17] You can use mine. 你可以用我的
[32:26] “Casper WELLESLEY SENATE ’78.” 卡斯帕·威尔士利 78年参议院
[32:30] Olivia’s mother worked on the campaign. 奥利维亚的妈妈为竞选工作
[32:33] All roads lead to Wellesley. 线索都指向威尔士利
[32:36] Are you looking at porn? 你在看色情电影吗
[32:37] I use Ryan’s computer for that. 看色情电影我会用莱恩的电脑
[32:39] I’ve been searching a periodical database. 我在搜索一个期刊数据库
[32:40] Look what I found. In this article, 看我发现了什么 这篇文章
[32:42] It talks about how during his 1978 senate run, 关于1978年的参议院选举
[32:44] Casper had his sons, Blake and Winston, 卡斯帕的儿子 布莱克和温斯顿
[32:46] Heading up his campaign headquarters in Ithaca. 当时都在伊萨卡岛建立竞选总部
[32:48] Where Olivia’s mom worked. 奥利维亚的母亲就在那里工作
[32:50] She and Winston had to have crossed paths. 温斯顿一定认识她
[32:52] Exactly. Now why would Winston keep that from us? 没错 那温斯顿为何隐瞒此事
[33:01] We ran all the guards’ names off 从布莱迪待的监狱里拿来的花名册
[33:02] That duty roster you got us from Brady’s prison. 每一个看守我们都查过
[33:05] He’s the only one that red flagged. 他是唯一一个有问题的
[33:06] Name’s Patterson. 名叫帕特森
[33:08] Made a deposit last month for $5,000 cash. 上个月他存入五千美元现金
[33:11] Then the day Brady was killed, 布莱迪遇害当天
[33:13] He makes another deposit in cash, this time for $10,000. 他又存了一次钱 一万块现金
[33:16] If there’s anything I hate, it’s a dirtbag in uniform. 我最恨就是制服蛀虫
[33:19] So where are you guys at with Winston Wellesley’s alibi? 查实温斯顿·威尔士利的不在场证明了吗
[33:21] We have a few leads. 有些线索了
[33:23] Keep pushing on that. I’ll push on this. 继续找 我来处理这个
[33:29] Mr. Wellesley, we are going to find out the truth. 威尔士利先生 我们想知道真相
[33:32] And the amount of dust that we kick up doing 而我们能查出多少真相
[33:34] That is entirely up to you. 全取决于你的配合
[33:36] I do seem to recall, uh, making her acquaintance. 我好像想起来了 我认识她
[33:41] You’re telling us half-truths again. 你又隐瞒了真相
[33:43] We already know that you paid for Olivia’s funeral. 我们已经知道你为奥利维亚付了丧葬费
[33:45] We know that you knew her mom. 还知道你认识她母亲
[33:46] Either you start telling me the truth, 要不你开始说实话
[33:48] Or you’re gonna spend the last few weeks 要不等我给媒体漏点口风
[33:49] Of your brother’s campaign issuing denials 你弟弟竞选的最后几周
[33:51] After I release what I know to the press. 你就忙着拒绝各大媒体的采访吧
[33:53] Fine. I knew her mother. 好 我认识她母亲
[33:57] After her mother passed, Olivia set about 她母亲去世后
[33:59] To unravel the mystery of her origins. 奥利维亚打算解开身世之谜
[34:04] Olivia was clever. 奥利维亚很聪明
[34:05] She put together the clues, 她根据手上的线索
[34:07] Found out her father was a Wellesley– 发现她父亲是威尔士利家族的成员
[34:10] A Wellesley 威尔士利成员
[34:11] And? 然后呢
[34:15] Actually, the truth is, I’m Olivia’s father. 其实我就是奥利维亚的父亲
[34:20] I know. I had the same look on my face 我知道很不可思议 十年前
[34:23] When Olivia told me ten years ago. 她告诉我的时候 我的表情和你一样
[34:24] And Olivia’s mother didn’t tell you? 奥利维亚的母亲没有告诉你吗
[34:27] Mnh-mnh. Didn’t tell Olivia either. 她也没有告诉奥利维亚
[34:29] I was just on the verge of telling everyone when she… 在我即将告诉大家真相时
[34:35] When she was tragically killed. 她却意外惨死了
[34:36] It is a tragedy when a father kills 亲父弑女 真是个悲剧
[34:38] His daughter, isn’t it? 不是吗
[34:39] What? 什么
[34:40] What do you know about Olivia’s missing body? 奥利维亚的尸体失踪跟你有什么关系
[34:43] Nothing. That’s obscene. 我不知道 太变态了
[34:46] Who would do something like that? 谁会做那种事
[34:47] You, so no one would ever find out the truth 你 这样就没人知道
[34:50] Of who she really was. 她的真实身份了
[34:51] I didn’t kill her, 我没杀她
[34:52] And I certainly didn’t hide her body. 我也没有把她的尸体藏起来
[34:56] Yet, ten years after her death, 还有 她已经去世十年
[34:58] You’re still trying to hide her existence. 你却还在隐瞒她的存在
[35:00] Well, you have to understand. I have a family to protect. 你们得理解 我要保护我的家族
[35:03] Olivia was family. 奥利维亚就是你的家人
[35:09] Winston Wellesley, you did it. 温斯顿·威尔士利 你就是凶手
[35:12] He might have, but we don’t have the evidence to prove it. 可能是他 但我们没有证据
[35:14] That’s because he didn’t. 因为不是他干的
[35:16] We were able to verify Winston’s alibi. 我们找到了温斯顿的不在场证明
[35:19] He really was home alone? 他真的独自在家吗
[35:21] Oh, he was home, but he wasn’t alone. 他在家 但不是独自
[35:24] Winston had some romantic company that night. 温斯顿那晚有爱人相伴
[35:26] Well, then if he had an alibi, 如果他有不在场证明
[35:27] Why didn’t he just say so from the start? 为什么一开始他不说呢
[35:28] Maybe because of who his romantic company was. 也许因为他的情人是
[35:31] Stanley Jenkins. 斯坦利·詹金斯
[35:32] Is Stanley a unisex name now 斯坦利现在是男女通用的名字了吗
[35:35] Or is Winston– 还是说温斯顿
[35:36] Gay? Uh, yeah. He’s gay. 同性恋 没错 他是同性恋
[35:38] He lied to us. Who is he protecting? 他对我们撒谎 他在保护谁
[35:41] Well, he said it himself. 他已经告诉我们了
[35:45] Family. 家族
[35:52] You have to understand that this young woman– 你应该清楚这个年轻女子
[35:54] Olivia– I hardly knew her. 奥利维亚 我不认识她
[35:56] Maybe I shook her hand at the party, 也许在派对上我和她握过手
[35:57] But that’s all. 但也仅此而已
[35:58] And now you’re telling me her mother and I worked 现在你说她母亲三十年前和我
[36:00] The same campaign 30 years ago? 同为竞选工作吗
[36:02] You and your brother were in Ithaca 你和你哥哥78年7月和8月
[36:03] July and August of ’78. 都在伊萨卡岛竞选总部
[36:05] Olivia was born May, ’79. 奥利维亚出生于79年5月
[36:07] That’s 9 months later. 正是九个月之后
[36:08] Your brother claimed paternity, 你哥哥自己说是她父亲
[36:09] But I think we all know that’s highly unlikely. 但我们都知道那是不可能的
[36:13] Winston, what the hell is going on here? 温斯顿 这到底是怎么回事
[36:15] Blake, it’s time to get the lawyers involved. 布莱克 是时候请律师了
[36:17] What did you know about this, Winston? 这件事你知道什么 温斯顿
[36:19] This is not the time or the place. 此时此地不适合说话
[36:24] I never saw Edna after that summer. 那年夏天之后我再没见过埃德娜
[36:26] She never told me anything. 她从来没告诉过我
[36:27] So you admit to sleeping with her? 那么你承认和她上过床吗
[36:29] She must have not wanted to rock the boat, 她一定是不想惹麻烦
[36:31] Hurt my father’s campaign 不想让我父亲深陷丑闻
[36:32] With a scandal involving his son. 影响我父亲的选举
[36:34] Blake, you’ve said enough. 布莱克 你说的已经够多了
[36:36] I just found out I had a daughter I never knew about, 我刚知道自己有个女儿
[36:38] A daughter who was murdered 一个十年前被谋杀
[36:40] And whose killer apparently is still at large. 凶手却仍逍遥法外的女儿
[36:42] Why did you tell the police 你为什么跟警察说
[36:43] You were her father? Why? 自己是她父亲 为什么
[36:45] Actually the question is 事实上问题是
[36:46] Why did he tell Olivia that ten years ago? 他为何十年前这么告诉奥利维亚
[36:52] You have to understand, Blake. 你必须理解 布莱克
[36:53] This was during the first senate run. 这事发生在第一次参议员选举期间
[36:56] Scandal would’ve killed the campaign. 这样的丑闻会让选举失利
[36:58] I lost the damn election anyway. 但最后我还是输掉了选举
[36:59] You had no right to make that decision without me. 你无权不让我知道就做决定
[37:01] We were only looking out for your best interests. 我们只是为了你着想
[37:03] We? Winston, who is “we”? 我们 温斯顿 我们是指谁
[37:13] Mother, do you remember Olivia– 妈妈 你还记得奥利维亚
[37:15] Olivia Debiasse? 奥利维亚·德比西吗
[37:17] Of course I do. I have my mind. 我当然记得 我记得很清楚
[37:20] Mrs. Wellesley, we need to a– 威尔士利夫人 我们要
[37:21] Who are you? 你是谁
[37:23] Blake, that’s not Olivia. 布莱克 她可不是奥利维亚
[37:26] Yes, mother. This is a police Detective, 妈妈 她是个警探
[37:28] – Investigating– – Oh, yes. -正在调查 -好
[37:30] My ring was stolen. 我的戒指不见了
[37:32] It was very expensive. 它很贵的
[37:34] Yes, ma’am. Uh, but before we can deal with that, 好 夫人 但处理这件事之前
[37:37] We need to ask you a few questions 我们要问您几个
[37:39] About Olivia Debiasse. 关于奥利维亚·德比西的问题
[37:41] Olivia came to me looking for a father, 奥利维亚到我这里 说来找父亲
[37:44] So I gave her Winston. 所以我告诉她是温斯顿
[37:47] A child would go a long way to butch up his image. 有个孩子能让他变得有点男人味
[37:51] But she was my daughter, mother. 但她是我的女儿 妈妈
[37:55] You were too special. 你太出众了
[37:57] You’re going to be a senator, 你将会成为参议员
[37:59] Maybe even president someday. 甚至可能当上总统
[38:01] Mrs. Wellesley, what happened to Olivia 威尔士利夫人 奥利维亚被谋杀那天
[38:03] The night of her murder? 究竟发生了什么
[38:05] Ooh! So many questions about– 这么多问题都是关于…
[38:08] I don’t care for questions. 我不关心这些问题
[38:10] Olivia questioned me. 奥利维亚也质问过我
[38:12] Ugh! The gall of that girl. 粗鲁的女孩
[38:14] Mr. Wellesley, your mother is ill. 威尔士利先生 你母亲有病
[38:16] She can’t handle the stress– 她不能承受压力
[38:17] Oh, shut it, Frank. I can handle anything. 闭嘴 弗兰克 我什么都不怕
[38:21] It’s dangerous for her to get this riled up. 她焦虑的话会很危险
[38:23] I’m getting her medication from the car. 我到车上给她拿药
[38:28] What does any of this have to do with my stolen ring? 为了找回我丢的戒指 还要做什么吗
[38:33] Mother… Did you go to Olivia’s apartment that night? 妈妈 你当晚去奥利维亚的公寓了吗
[38:37] She crossed me, had to be stopped. 她跟我作对 一定要阻止她
[38:40] What did you do, mother? 你做了什么 妈妈
[38:45] Mrs. Wellesley… 威尔士利夫人
[38:48] Did you kill Olivia Debiasse? 是你杀死了奥利维亚·德比西吗
[38:51] Kill her? Why would I kill her? 杀死她 我为什么要杀死她
[38:54] N-no. 没有
[38:56] I… Said “take care of it,” 我说”处理好这件事”
[38:58] And it was taken care of. 接着事情就安排妥当了
[39:06] And who did you ask to take care of it? 你让谁去处理这件事
[39:08] Well, well, well, if it isn’t Frank Davis. 是弗兰克·戴维斯吗
[39:11] Sorry, pal. Got the wrong guy. 对不起 朋友 你认错人了
[39:12] I don’t think so, pal. 我可不这么想
[39:14] I just spent the better part of a day 我花了些时间
[39:15] Sweating a guard named Patterson, 审问一个叫帕特森的看守
[39:17] Who works at the prison where Brady Thompson was killed. 他在布莱迪·汤姆逊遇害的监狱工作
[39:19] I don’t know any Brady Thompson 我不认识什么布莱迪·汤姆逊
[39:20] And I don’t know any Patterson. 也不认识帕特森
[39:22] That’s funny, ’cause he knows you. 有意思 因为他认识你
[39:24] Said that you paid him to monitor 他说你贿赂他监听
[39:25] Brady Thompson’s calls about a package. 布莱迪·汤姆逊寄包裹的电话
[39:28] No. No, no, no. 不 别想跑
[39:30] Said that you paid him to have a lifer 说你付钱 让他找个被判无期的囚犯
[39:31] Put a shiv in Brady Thompson’s back. 把刀插进布莱迪·汤姆逊后背
[39:34] Now you tell me how I got the wrong guy. 现在你说我有没有抓错人
[39:37] Cuffs. 手铐
[39:39] So Frank was the family hit man? 弗兰克是家族杀手吗
[39:41] More like the family fixer. 更像是位家族帮手
[39:42] He cleaned up all types of dirt 他为威尔士利重新当选参议员
[39:43] For senator Wellesley back in the day. 扫清障碍
[39:44] He knows where all the bodies are buried. 他知道下葬尸体的地方
[39:45] And which ones needed to be dug up. 也知道要挖出哪个
[39:48] And then after he got rid of Olivia 按威尔士利夫人的命令
[39:49] On Mrs. Wellesley’s orders, 摆脱奥利维亚后
[39:50] He called around to all his low-life connections 他联系所有生活潦倒的朋友
[39:52] Until he found someone desperate enough to cut a deal. 直到找到愿意解决问题的家伙
[39:53] Then why, after ten years, 为什么十年后
[39:55] Would he suddenly stop paying Brady to do his jail time? 不再为布莱迪蹲监狱付钱了
[39:57] When Mrs. Wellesley lost her faculties, 威尔士利夫人生病后
[39:59] Blake was granted power of attorney. 布莱克负责管理家族事物
[40:00] Frank couldn’t get the money to make the payments anymore. 弗兰克拿不到钱继续付款
[40:03] So he stopped, figuring Brady would just disappear? 所以他停止付款 打算让布莱迪消失
[40:05] And when he found out Brady had evidence 当他发现布莱迪有证据
[40:07] To prove his innocence, Frank panicked. 证明自己无辜的时候 弗兰克慌了
[40:08] He stole Mrs. Wellesley’s ring and hocked it 他偷了威尔士利夫人的戒指抵押
[40:10] To finance his plan to shut Brady up permanently. 换钱来让布莱迪彻底闭嘴
[40:13] By the way, took a look at the precinct’s numbers. 顺便说一下 看看分局完成的指标
[40:16] Three closed cases 破获三起案子
[40:17] Puts us just over the mandated case closure rate, 让我们刚好达到要求的破案率
[40:19] Right in time for the review tomorrow. 正赶上应付明天的检查
[40:20] You know what’s even better than that? 你知道比那更好的是什么吗
[40:22] After ten years, I can call Olivia’s aunt 十年后 我能打电话给奥利维亚的姑姑
[40:24] And tell her that we really got the guy, finally. 告诉她终于抓到了真凶
[40:33] And you get to give the messenger’s sister some closure, too. 你也去告诉快递员的姐姐结果
[40:37] Though I don’t suppose having answers makes it any easier. 虽然我不知道 怎么说才能宽慰死者家属
[40:41] It does… In time. 有办法 及时说就好
[41:04] I can’t believe 难以置信
[41:05] How many lives were ruined over one woman’s need 为了满足一个女人保护家族名誉的需要
[41:08] To protect her family’s reputation. 毁了多少生命
[41:09] You will never have this problem. 你永远不会有这种烦恼的
[41:11] Between grams and myself, 因为有你我和你奶奶
[41:13] Our family reputation’s already in ruins. 我们的家族名誉已经毁了
[41:14] Mm, lucky me. 我真幸运
[41:17] What’s gonna happen to Brady’s son? 布莱迪的儿子会怎么样呢
[41:18] Well, there’s a silver lining there. 乌云过后 阳光灿烂
[41:20] When Blake Wellesley found out 当布莱克·威尔士利知道
[41:22] Why Brady sold his freedom… 布莱迪为什么出卖自由
[41:23] He pledged $20 million to a local kids’ charity.. 他承诺向纽约儿童慈善团体捐款两千万
[41:26] Who agreed to handle Brady’s son’s care. 他们同意照顾布莱迪的儿子
[41:28] Oh, that’s so sweet. 太好了
[41:32] Lookin’ good, Grams. Hot date? 看起来真不错 奶奶 热辣约会吗
[41:35] Dining and dancing with Chet Palaburn. 和查特·帕拉本共进晚餐并还要共舞几曲
[41:38] What if he turns out to be bloated and ugly? 如果他变得又胖又丑怎么办
[41:41] Oh, how superficial do you think I am? 你觉得我有多肤浅
[41:45] Intensely. Mother, what is going on? 非常 妈妈 怎么了
[41:47] Present-day Martha is going on. 以前的玛莎回来了
[41:50] I’ve had filthy, stinking rich. 我曾经富得流油
[41:52] I’ve had broke, dirt-poor. 也曾经一无所有
[41:54] And you know what I want now? 知道现在我想要什么吗
[41:56] Fun. Just fun. 快乐 只是快乐
[42:00] And if you aren’t what Chet’s expecting? 如果你不是查特期待的样子呢
[42:03] Oh, please, darling. Look at me. 拜托 亲爱的 看看我
[42:06] Come on. It doesn’t get any better than that. 没有比这更棒的了
[42:10] Don’t wait up for me, kids. 别等我了 孩子们
[42:14] Mama’s on the prowl. 妈妈出场了
[42:18] Oh, that poor bastard. 这老不羞
[42:21] Is insanity inherited? 这种疯狂会遗传吗
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

灵书妙探(Castle)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S06E22
S06E23

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
S07E14
S07E15
S07E16
S07E17
S07E18
S07E19
S07E20
S07E21
S07E22
S07E23

在线阅读
S08E01
S08E02
S08E03
S08E04
S08E05
S08E06
S08E07
S08E08
S08E09
S08E10
S08E11
S08E12
S08E13
S08E14
S08E15
S08E16
S08E17
S08E18
S08E19
S08E20
S08E21
S08E22

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme