时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | I was–I was just… trying on my halloween costume. | 我刚刚..准备试试万圣节的服装 |
[00:22] | What exactly are you supposed to be? | 你到底想扮成什么 |
[00:24] | Space cowboy. | 太空牛仔 |
[00:26] | Ok. A, there are no cows in space. | 首先 太空没牛仔 |
[00:28] | B, didn’t you wear that, like, five years ago? | 其次 五年前你不是穿过这身吗 |
[00:31] | – So? – So don’t you think you should move on? | -所以呢 -不想换件别的穿 |
[00:33] | I like it. What are you doing up so late anyway? | 就喜欢这身 这么晚你还在做什么 |
[00:36] | Halloween homework– | 万圣节的功课 |
[00:37] | “The pit & the pendulum,” the original “Saw.” | 《掠夺者们》 《电锯惊魂》根据这本书改编 |
[00:39] | Have you decided what you’re gonna dress up as this year? | 想好今年过节穿什么了吗 |
[00:41] | Perhaps Indira Gandhi, Amelia Earhart? | 英迪拉·甘地 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 |
[00:44] | Oh! Hermione? | 赫敏 |
[00:46] | I think I’m gonna skip it. | 我不想过万圣节了 |
[00:49] | Skip Halloween? | 不过节啦 |
[00:51] | Well, dressing up. I’ll still hand out candy at the door, | 打扮好 不就是照样站在门口发糖 |
[00:53] | but I’m too old to go trick-or-treating anymore. | 我已经过了玩不给糖就捣乱的年纪了 |
[00:55] | And you know how I feel when the big kids come. | 知道看到那些孩子来 我什么感觉吗 |
[00:58] | I don’t want to be that kid. | 我可不想当那种孩子 |
[00:59] | But you have to go with me. | 但你得和我一起去 |
[01:00] | You are my candy beard. | 你是我的糖胡子 |
[01:03] | Sorry, dad. You’re just gonna have to get another beard. | 对不起爸爸 你得另找个糖胡子了 |
[01:05] | This discussion is not over. | 这件事我们每年都争 |
[01:09] | So… have you come up with a name | 你们在那个父母培训组 |
[01:10] | for your parenting project baby egg yet? | 为这个蛋宝宝起好名字了吗 |
[01:13] | Wait. Let–let me guess. | 等等 我先猜猜 |
[01:15] | Zac Eggfron? No. Egg Begley JR.? | 扎克·弗隆宝宝 还是小艾德·博格里宝宝 |
[01:18] | I went dickensian. Paige and I are calling him Feggin. | 我起了个狄更斯式的名字 佩吉和我叫他费吉恩 |
[01:21] | – Get it? – Feggin? | -能明白吧 -费吉恩 |
[01:23] | – Fake baby egg. – Wouldn’t that be fakegg? | -假的蛋宝宝[费吉恩的谐音] -假蛋蛋如何 |
[01:28] | Beckett, what are you doing up so late? | 贝克特 这么晚有何贵干 |
[01:32] | Ah, I just love this time of year– | 我很喜欢一年中的这个时节 |
[01:35] | Crunchy leaves underfoot, the crisp, clean air, | 脚下清脆作响的落叶 清新爽洁的空气 |
[01:38] | The smell of jack-o’-lanterns all aflame. | 点着南瓜灯的味道 |
[01:40] | Yeah, well, you wouldn’t say that if you were a cop. | 警察说不出这种话 |
[01:42] | Halloween’s one of the worst weeks of the year for us. | 万圣节算是我们一年里最难熬的日子 |
[01:46] | The body’s already in a graveyard. | 尸体进了墓地 |
[01:47] | Someone was trying to save some time. | 有的人想省点时间 |
[01:50] | I do love walking through cemeteries. | 我喜欢在墓地里走 |
[01:52] | I love their stories. Check out this one. | 喜欢看他们的故事 看这个 |
[01:54] | “Elizabeth Dryden, December 3, 1962-?” | 伊里莎白·戴登 1962年12月3日至… |
[01:58] | If they don’t even know when she die, what’s buried here? | 连死亡日期都不清楚 这里埋的又是什么呢 |
[02:02] | Are you wearing suspenders? | 你穿着吊裤带吗 |
[02:04] | I’m trying on costumes for my annual halloween party. | 试试万圣节晚会的礼服 |
[02:07] | Costumes are mandatory. | 礼服可不能少 |
[02:09] | – What’s the story, you guys? – Take a look. | -什么情况 -看看吧 |
[02:12] | Are you kidding me? Is that a stake in his heart? | 不会吧 他心脏上插的是木钉吗 |
[02:16] | Looks like Buffy’s visited the big apple. | 看来吸血鬼猎人巴菲光顾纽约了 |
[02:18] | – Someone thought he was a vampire. – So did he. | -有人把他当成吸血鬼了 -看着也像 |
[02:21] | And they’re not plastic pop-ins either. | 这可不像塑料制品 |
[02:23] | Are you telling me those are real? | 你是说这是真牙吗 |
[02:25] | – Or high-end veneers. – Or he’s a vampire. | -可能是高档烤瓷牙 -或者此人就是吸血鬼 |
[02:27] | No I.D. No phone. | 没身份证 没电话 |
[02:29] | We got guys sweepin’ the area for anything they can find. | 附近都找遍了 |
[02:31] | – No witnesses either. – Looks like he struggled. | -也没有目击证人 -看起来像扭打过 |
[02:34] | I’m thinking he hit his head on this stone | 他的头撞到这块石头 |
[02:36] | or someone knocked him in the head before he was stabbed. | 或是被人揪住头撞向石头 然后又捅了一下 |
[02:39] | Who would go to the trouble of killing someone that way? | 谁会费这么大劲杀人 |
[02:42] | Lycans. They’ve been at war with the vampires | 狼人 他们和吸血鬼不共戴天 |
[02:44] | Ever since Lucian was murdered in the 15th century… | 宿怨从15世纪卢西恩被杀就结下了 |
[02:47] | Again, this is just theory. | 当然这只是个人想法 |
[03:05] | What is wrong? | 哪里不对 |
[03:06] | If he’s a vampire and you pull that out, | 如果他是吸血鬼 拔出木钉 |
[03:08] | He comes back to life. | 就会起死回生 |
[03:09] | If he does, then we can all go home early. | 能活过来 我们就可以早点回家 |
[03:15] | Any idea as to who or… what he is? | 搞清他是什么人或什么物吗 |
[03:20] | He’s human, and the fangs are ceramic veneers. | 他是人类 獠牙是烤瓷的 |
[03:22] | But he has two fresh avulsions near the femoral artery. | 大腿动脉有两处新撕痕 |
[03:25] | Bite marks on his thigh? | 大腿上的是咬痕吗 |
[03:27] | And I found these on his body. | 我在尸体上找到这个 |
[03:29] | They’re synthetic. Your killer was wearing a wig. | 人造纤维 杀手戴着假发 |
[03:32] | It can’t be easy to drive a stake through someone’s chest. | 把木钉插进心脏可非易事 |
[03:36] | To break the rib cage, you’d have to pound it in with a rock. | 打碎胸腔 还得用上石头 |
[03:39] | Someone didn’t wash their hands before the stabbing. | 某人行刺前看来忘记洗手了 |
[03:41] | Check out these black smudges. | 看看这些黑色污迹 |
[03:46] | You know, have C.S.U. run the stake. | 让犯罪现场组查查这根木钉 |
[03:48] | Any match on the vic’s prints? | 找到与死者吻合的指纹了吗 |
[03:50] | Nothing in the system, no hits with missing persons, | 系统里没有 失踪人口里也没有 |
[03:53] | No I.D. | 查不出身份 |
[03:53] | – But he has professional veneers. – Yeah. So? | -但他的牙能以假乱真 -所以呢 |
[03:56] | I know the best fangmaster in the city. | 我认识城里最棒的獠牙制造大师 |
[03:58] | – Maybe he could identify him. – Fangmaster? | -也许他能认出死者 -獠牙制造大师 |
[04:15] | I hope this is for real, Castle, | 卡塞尔 希望你说的是真的 |
[04:16] | Because if it’s not, we’re shortchanging our John Doe. | 否则 我们就有愚弄无名尸的嫌疑 |
[04:18] | Oh, trust me. I can’t believe you’ve never heard this place. | 相信我 真不敢相信你们居然没听说这地方 |
[04:20] | I get all my costumes here. | 我的全套行头都在这里买的 |
[04:23] | We can use this opportunity to find you one for my halloween party. | 正好给你选一套装扮来参加我的万圣节派队 |
[04:26] | How about… slutty nurse? | 思春的小护士如何 |
[04:29] | Fantasize all you want, Castle. | 卡塞尔 你这是痴心妄想 |
[04:30] | I am not trying on costumes for you. | 我怎么可能为了你穿那些 |
[04:31] | No? Why not? You already got one | 不穿 为什么不 你有行头了 |
[04:34] | Who says I’m even coming to your party? | 谁说我要参加你的派对 |
[04:37] | Richard Castle. Change your mind? | 理查德·卡塞尔 改主意了 |
[04:39] | I’d love to fit you with a nice set of doubles. | 我给你来一副双层加固 肯定适合你 |
[04:41] | Uh, official police business today, doc. | 医生 今天来是为了公事 |
[04:43] | Detective Beckett, I would like to | 贝克特警探 介绍一下 |
[04:44] | Introduce you to Dr. Barry Frank– dental genius | 牙科天才巴瑞·弗兰克 |
[04:47] | And fangmaster extraordinaire. | 顶尖的獠牙制造大师 |
[04:49] | He did, Brad Pitt’s veneers for | 布拉德·皮特《夜访吸血鬼》的假牙 |
[04:50] | “Interview with the vampire.” | 也是出自他手 |
[04:52] | So what can I do for you? The master is in. | 我能帮你什么忙吗 大师就在这里 |
[04:54] | We’re investigating a homicide, | 我们正在调查一起凶杀案 |
[04:56] | And our victim had some work done. | 死者做过牙 |
[04:57] | We were hoping you could help identify him. | 希望你能帮忙辨认一下此人 |
[05:01] | Oh. That’s Crow. | 那人叫克鲁 |
[05:03] | I did his veneers about, uh, I don’t know, two months ago. | 我给他镶过牙 好像是两个月前吧 |
[05:06] | Crow? | 克鲁 |
[05:06] | Oh, people in the vampire fetish community, | 崇拜吸血鬼的人 |
[05:08] | They give up their mundane names. | 不用俗家的名字 |
[05:10] | You’re not gonna find any Daves or Chucks or Megs here. | 没人会用大卫 查克或梅杰这种名字 |
[05:13] | He seemed like a nice kid. What happened? | 他人不错 出什么事了 |
[05:15] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们会查明的 |
[05:16] | We were hoping you would have a legal name or a billing address. | 希望你能提供他的本名或账单地址 |
[05:19] | – Sure. Just, uh, let me look it up. – Thank you. | -好 我去找 -谢谢 |
[05:23] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在做什么 |
[05:25] | Do these make me look immortal? | 这能带给我不死之躯吗 |
[05:27] | Do you want to, uh, go get something pierced? | 想让我来咬一口吗 |
[05:29] | No. Do you? | 不 你呢 |
[05:34] | This is Matthew’s apartment. | 这是马修的公寓 |
[05:37] | You’d think he’d be trouble,but Matthew was a quiet kid, shy | 你们觉得他很捣蛋 但马修却是安静害羞 |
[05:41] | Had, you, uh, heard or seen anything unusual lately? | 最近有没有听到或看到异常的事 |
[05:44] | The vampire thing was a little weird, | 扮吸血鬼有些怪异 |
[05:47] | But my first husband was a civil war reenactor. | 但我第一任丈夫是内战重演爱好者 |
[05:50] | So you tell me, which is weirder? | 你们说哪个更怪呢 |
[05:52] | – Ah, he was quite the artist.- Yeah, but mostly comic books. | -简直是艺术家 -对 不过大多是漫画 |
[05:56] | It reminds me of early Frank Miller. | 让我想到早期的弗兰克·米勒 |
[05:58] | Which Frank–epic 300 or dark horse years? | 哪部 史诗系列《300》还是《黑骑士归来》 |
[06:01] | Oh, my god. That is the sexiest thing I ever heard you say. | 天啊 这是你说过最吸引人的话 |
[06:04] | I had no idea you were interested in comic books. | 没料到你还喜欢漫画书 |
[06:06] | Oh, Castle. The things you don’t know about me could fill a book. | 卡塞尔 我的事你不了解的多着呢 |
[06:12] | Hey. Check this out. | 看这个 |
[06:16] | He was developing a graphic novel. | 他在制作漫画书 |
[06:22] | He’s talented. | 很有才华 |
[06:24] | Did Crow ever talk about his family? | 克鲁谈起过自己的家人吗 |
[06:26] | Well, he never mentioned any. | 从来没有 |
[06:28] | I just figured he was pretty much on his own, a loner. | 我想这孩子要自立 不太合群 |
[06:33] | It looks like he went to the Barker school of design. | 他像在巴克尔设计学院上学 |
[06:37] | There’s only a partial social. | 虽然与现实社会联系不多 |
[06:39] | But we should be able to track down | 但通过学校应该能找到 |
[06:40] | His next of kin through the school. | 孩子的亲人 |
[06:42] | He ever have any friends or visitors to his apartment? | 有朋友或什么人来公寓找过他吗 |
[06:45] | He brought a girl here once or twice. | 有个女孩 他带回来过一两次 |
[06:47] | She was one of them. | 她也是吸血鬼团体的 |
[06:49] | You could see them when she smiled. | 笑的时候露出那种牙 |
[06:52] | They did have a big fight the other night. | 有一晚他们大吵一架 |
[06:54] | She was screaming bloody murder. | 女孩不停地叫嚷 |
[06:57] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[06:59] | Uh, she had long black hair, to her tush– | 一头黑发 搭在獠牙上 |
[07:01] | – Long black hair? – Yeah. | -黑色长发 -对 |
[07:03] | – Did you get a name? – No. | -知道名字吗 -不清楚 |
[07:05] | He told me that she was famous or something. | 他说过 那姑娘有些名气 |
[07:07] | Uh, he said she had her own web site on the Internet. | 她有自己的网站 |
[07:11] | Well, we could check his browser history. | 我们可以查查他的浏览记录 |
[07:16] | You think they’re real? uh, the fangs, I mean. | 你觉得那是真的吗 那些獠牙 |
[07:19] | Vampire mistress Vixen. | 吸血鬼情妇威妮森 |
[07:21] | Her coven is called the den of iniquity. | 她的俱乐部取名为藏污纳垢 |
[07:23] | Coven? | 俱乐部 |
[07:24] | Yeah, a vampire coven is like joining a church or a club. | 吸血鬼俱乐部 类似教会或俱乐部 |
[07:28] | You like to play golf. I like to play golf. | 你喜欢打高尔夫球 我喜欢打高尔夫球 |
[07:30] | You like to drink blood. I like to drink blood. | 你喜欢吸血 我喜欢吸血 |
[07:35] | I used to go out with a girl who was into the lifestyle. | 我曾经和一个过吸血鬼生活的女孩约会 |
[07:38] | What happened? Did the relationship suck? | 后来怎么了 关系搞砸啦 |
[07:41] | The deal breaker? She wanted to have sex in a coffin. | 血色交易 她想在棺材里做爱 |
[07:44] | I’m open-minded. I’m not that open-minded. | 我这个人很开放 但开放的方面不同 |
[07:46] | All right. Did our mistress of the night | 有没有这位 |
[07:47] | Have a phone number or an address? | 黑暗小姐的电话或地址 |
[07:49] | Uh, only an e-mail. | 只有一封电邮 |
[07:51] | However, there is information on the coven’s next gathering, | 里面有下次集会的消息 |
[07:54] | Which meets tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[07:56] | – Damn. You need a password. – Or an old girlfriend. | -见鬼 需要密码 -或把前女友找来 |
[08:02] | Hey. Whoa. I haven’t seen her in, like, a year. | 大概有一年没见过她了 |
[08:10] | Fine, but I am not sleeping with her. | 好 但我不和她上床 |
[08:28] | I’m looking for Vixen. | 我在找威妮森 |
[08:33] | Coming by. Pardon me. Excuse me. | 劳驾 借过 |
[09:08] | You’re, uh, sanguinarians? Blood drinkers. | 你们是吸血者吗 |
[09:12] | All of our blood play is legal and consensual. | 我们的活动都是合法的自愿的 |
[09:14] | We’re not here about the club. | 我们不是为了俱乐部的事来的 |
[09:16] | Do you know somebody named Matthew Freeman? | 认识马修·弗雷曼吗 |
[09:19] | – Who? – Crow. | -谁 -克鲁 |
[09:21] | Crow? Sure. Why? Is he in some kind of trouble? | 克鲁 当然 怎么 他有麻烦了 |
[09:25] | We found him in a cemetery. | 我们在墓地发现他 |
[09:27] | Someone put a stake through his heart. | 被人用木钉插进心脏 |
[09:31] | What is this, some kind of joke? | 那是开玩笑吗 |
[09:33] | Let’s go make fun of the vampires? | 开吸血鬼的玩笑吗 |
[09:34] | – It’s not a joke. – No way. What? | -不是玩笑 -不可能 出什么事了 |
[09:40] | Who would want to kill Crow like that? | 谁会用那种方式杀死克鲁 |
[09:43] | We were hoping you could tell us | 本指望问你们呢 |
[09:44] | Where were you last night between 11:00 p.m.and midnight? | 昨晚11点到12点间你在哪里 |
[09:47] | I was here. W-wait. You don’t think I’m responsible? | 这里 等等 你们不会说人是我杀的吧 |
[09:50] | We found synthetic hairs on his body from a black wig | 我们在他身上发现一些黑色假发 |
[09:54] | And bites on his thigh. | 大腿上还有咬痕 |
[09:57] | But I didn’t kill him. He was one of my lovers. | 我没杀他 他是我的情人之一 |
[09:59] | So you saw him yesterday? | 昨天见到他了吗 |
[10:01] | Mid afternoon he left. 3:30. Oh, my god. It’s so awful. | 中午吧 他下午3:30走的 真可怕 |
[10:06] | – Vixen. – He’s really dead? | -威妮森 -他真死了 |
[10:09] | We have a witness who told us that you were fighting recently. | 有人看到你们最近起过争执 |
[10:12] | Yeah, because he’d been seeing someone else. | 因为他和别人约会 |
[10:15] | Ultimately, we forgave him. Yesterday, we were… making up. | 我们最终原谅他了 昨天我们做爱了 |
[10:19] | That’s why you found my hair on him. | 所以你们在他身上发现我的头发 |
[10:21] | – You said he was seeing someone else. – Daemon. | -你说他和别人约会 -戴蒙 |
[10:25] | Daemon fell in love with Crow and his art | 戴蒙喜欢上克鲁的作品 |
[10:27] | And talked him into writing a graphic novel. | 还跟他谈出漫画书的事 |
[10:29] | That’s why he’s dead. | 这是他的死因 |
[10:31] | Their graphic novel, “Blood everlasting,” | 那本漫画名字叫《永恒之血》 |
[10:34] | Is about a vampire in New York city. | 讲得是纽约城一个吸血鬼的故事 |
[10:36] | Only the guide they were based on was real and dangerous. | 故事根据真实事件改编 很可怕 |
[10:41] | A real vampire? | 真的吸血鬼 |
[10:42] | He thinks he is. His name’s Morgan Lockerby. | 那人认为自己就是吸血鬼 摩根·洛克白 |
[10:45] | He was an original member of this coven, | 这个俱乐部的创始人之一 |
[10:47] | But something happened to him. | 但后来他出了点事 |
[10:48] | He lost all hold of reality. | 他脱离了现实 |
[10:51] | He started believing that this was real. | 开始相信吸血鬼真实存在 |
[10:53] | N-now he only comes out at night and hangs out at the cemetery. | 他现在只在晚上出来 到墓地游荡 |
[10:58] | It was just crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[11:00] | How do we find this Lockerby? | 怎么找到这个洛克白 |
[11:01] | He’s homeless, but Daemon probably knows. | 他无家可归 但戴蒙或许知道 |
[11:04] | Daemon have a last name? | 戴蒙有姓氏吗 |
[11:07] | I don’t know his real name. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[11:08] | He was Crow’s boyfriend, not mine. | 他是克劳的男友 不是我的 |
[11:13] | You know, what is it with these people | 这些人怎么想的 |
[11:15] | And their dressing up like vampires– | 打扮成吸血鬼 |
[11:16] | The covens, the–the drama? | 成立俱乐部 还演戏 |
[11:18] | Well, it’s not about the costumes or the makeup. | 这与服饰和装扮无关 |
[11:21] | A lot of the people who are committed to the fantasy | 许多沉迷于幻想的人 |
[11:24] | Are a little different. | 有些怪异 |
[11:25] | They’re just looking for a place to fit in. | 他们只是想找个能融入的圈子 |
[11:27] | Okay, that I get. | 好 明白了 |
[11:28] | It’s just this whole fascination with the macabre– | 表现就是 沉迷于对死亡的话题 |
[11:32] | The drinking of the blood, the sharing of the blood, | 不光自己喝血 还与人共饮 |
[11:34] | The, uh, having sex in coffins. | 在棺材里做爱 |
[11:37] | Psychology 101 | 《心理学101原理》指出 |
[11:39] | They probably had something happen to them | 这些人很可能在小时候 |
[11:41] | When they were younger. | 经历过一些事情 |
[11:41] | Maybe they saw their dog get hit by a car, | 目睹过自家的狗被车撞死 |
[11:44] | Attended an on-casket funeral, | 参加过有灵柩的葬礼 |
[11:46] | Had a loss of a childhood friend | 痛失幼年的玩伴 |
[11:48] | Or… Parent. | 或 失去父母 |
[11:53] | Some people become vampires. Some people become cops. | 有人当了吸血鬼 有人做了警察 |
[11:57] | Okay. Then where did your fascination | 好吧 那你对死亡主题的迷恋 |
[11:59] | With the macabre come from? | 是因何而来 |
[12:00] | What happened to you? | 你身上发生过什么 |
[12:02] | Yo. That art school registration info? | 那个艺校注册信息 |
[12:04] | Court order from Barker came through for Matthew Freeman, | 已获准从巴克学校提取马修·弗雷曼的信息 |
[12:07] | A.K.A. Crow. | 又名克劳 |
[12:09] | His family’s in Connecticut. Phone number’s there. | 家住康涅狄格州 电话号码在上面 |
[12:12] | How’d it go at the club? | 俱乐部那边进展如何 |
[12:13] | Um, Morgan Lockerby. Run him and see what you can find. | 摸摸摩根·洛克白的底细 看看有什么发现 |
[12:15] | And see if you can find Crow’s friend Daemon. | 再查查克劳的朋友 戴蒙 |
[12:17] | Does he have a last name? | 他有姓氏吗 |
[12:18] | I’m not even sure that’s his real first name. | 我都不清楚 这个名字是不是真的 |
[12:22] | What? You guys are detectives. Detect. | 怎么 身为警探 调查是天职 |
[12:25] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[12:32] | – Are you okay? – I-I hate this part. | -你还好吗 -我讨厌干这个 |
[12:36] | It’s the, uh, phone call that changes everything. | 一通电话 掉转乾坤 |
[12:40] | – I could stay if you like. – Oh, no. Thank you. | -需要的话 我留下 -不了 谢谢 |
[12:44] | Sometimes it’s easier without an audience. | 有时自己处理更好 |
[12:57] | Mr. And Mrs. Freeman, | 弗雷曼先生和弗雷曼夫人 |
[12:58] | Do you have any idea who would try to harm your son? | 你们认为谁会害你儿子呢 |
[13:00] | No. Matthew was very private about his life. | 不知道 马修对自己的生活绝口不提 |
[13:05] | There was little we knew about his so-called friends. | 他那些所谓的朋友我们所知甚少 |
[13:08] | – Mom. – I knew those people were dangerous. | -妈 -我知道那些人很危险 |
[13:10] | – I shoulda stopped him from getting involved. – Alan. | -我该阻止他陷入其中 -艾伦 |
[13:13] | He was registered at the Barker school of design. | 他在巴克设计学校注册过 |
[13:16] | – Did he ever attend? – No. He–he dropped out. | -他去上过学吗 -没有 他辍学了 |
[13:20] | And when was the last time you saw Matthew? | 最后一次见马修是什么时候 |
[13:22] | It’s been months since we’ve seen Matthew. | 好几个月没见到马修了 |
[13:24] | No, it was Crow now. | 不对 现在该叫克劳 |
[13:27] | He came home. He was dressed in black. | 他回过家 一身黑 |
[13:30] | He had skulls tattooed on his arm… | 胳膊上纹着骷髅头 |
[13:32] | Eyeliner on his eyes, fangs. | 画着眼线 带着獠牙 |
[13:35] | I shoulda gotten tougher on him. | 我真该多多管教他 |
[13:38] | See? He was just a… a normal little boy. | 看 他只是个普通的小男孩 |
[13:43] | And then he fell in love with art. | 后来沉迷于艺术 |
[13:47] | Then he got moody and–and… | 变得喜怒无常 然后 |
[13:48] | He started hanging out with those people. | 他开始和这些人打交道 |
[13:51] | When did you hear from him last? | 他最后一通电话是在什么时候 |
[13:54] | He called a couple of days ago and he left a message. | 几天前来过电话 留了言 |
[13:58] | And he sounded upset. | 好像很伤心 |
[14:02] | But we never found out why. | 我们再也问不出原因了 |
[14:06] | – Tough one? – Yeah. They’re all tough. | -棘手吗 -对 很棘手 |
[14:09] | So you got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[14:10] | Yeah, Vixen’s alibi checked out. | 对 威妮森的不在场证明核实了 |
[14:12] | We’ve been talking to Crow’s coven friends | 我们同克劳的吸血鬼朋友谈过 |
[14:14] | And searching through vampire web sites. | 还在吸血鬼网站搜索过 |
[14:16] | So far, no Daemon. | 还是查不出戴蒙 |
[14:18] | What about lockerby? | 洛克白呢 |
[14:19] | Morgan Lockerby– Psychiatric disorder, | 摩根·洛克白 精神失常 |
[14:21] | 35, committed by the state. | 35岁 全国通缉 |
[14:24] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[14:25] | Bad news is, he escaped a few years back. | 坏消息是 几年前他逃跑了 |
[14:28] | Nobody’s seen him since. | 此后没人见过他 |
[14:29] | – Got an address on file? – No. He’s completely off grid. | -记录上有住址吗 -没有 居无定所 |
[14:34] | What’s your shadow doing? | 你的跟班在干什么 |
[14:35] | I don’t know. Last time I saw him, | 不知道 上次我见到他 |
[14:37] | He was sifting through evidence from Crow’s apartment. | 他在克劳的公寓里面搜查证据 |
[14:39] | – So are you going? – To what? | -你打算去吗 -什么 |
[14:42] | His Halloween party. | 他的万圣节派对 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. He throws a lot of parties. You? | 没想好 他办的派对太多了 你呢 |
[14:47] | Are you kidding? I’m all over that. | 别逗我 我爱死派对 |
[14:48] | – What are you gonna wear? – You want to know? | -你要穿什么去 -想知道吗 |
[14:51] | You gotta show… To see what I got going on. | 那你就得去 看看我到底穿什么 |
[14:59] | Hot on the case, Castle? | 卡塞尔 忙这个案子呢 |
[15:01] | On the case of a good read. It’s actually not bad. | 在读一些好东西 |
[15:04] | Esposito found Morgan Lockerby. | 埃斯波西托发现了摩根·洛克白 |
[15:09] | You mean… Morlock. | 你是说摩洛克 |
[15:14] | Vixen was right. | 威妮森说的对 |
[15:17] | You smell like cherries. | 你身上有樱桃味 |
[15:20] | Hey, we got a hit on the… | 我们发现了 |
[15:23] | Are we interrupting something? | 我们是不是来的不是时候 |
[15:25] | – Yes. – No. | -对 -没有 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:30] | Wh-what’d you get a hit on? | 你们有何发现 |
[15:31] | The, uh, prints from the stake in Crow’s heart. | 插进克劳心脏的木钉上的污迹 |
[15:36] | – Your girl Vixen was right. – Morgan Lockerby. | -女孩威妮森说得对 -指纹属于摩根·洛克白 |
[15:39] | Only thing is, he’s one of the great unfindables. | 只可惜 此人无处可找 |
[15:41] | No address, no phone number, no trail. | 没地址 没电话 没有踪迹 |
[15:43] | Maybe not. Here. | 也许有呢 看这 |
[15:47] | Recognize that corner? | 认出这个拐角了吗 |
[15:50] | That’s Broome and Clinton, lower east side. | 布鲁姆和克林顿 在纽约下东区 |
[15:51] | I think Crow may have drawn us a road map to Morlock. | 克劳可能给我们画了张地图去找摩洛克 |
[16:15] | It’s that way. | 这里走 |
[16:25] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[16:29] | – You think he’s in there? – It is daytime. | -他就睡这里面 -现在是白天 |
[16:31] | If he thinks he’s a vampire, that’s where he’d be. | 如果他认为自己是吸血鬼 就会躺这里面 |
[16:39] | I’ll cover you. | 有我呢 |
[16:41] | – Together? – All right. On three. | -一起来吧 -好 数三下 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:46] | – One… – One… | -一 -一 |
[16:49] | – Two… – Two… | -二 -二 |
[16:51] | – Three. – Three. | -三 -三 |
[16:55] | You see him jump? | 见他蹿出来了吗 |
[16:57] | Real macho, Castle. | 真是男子汉 卡塞尔 |
[17:04] | Get him off! Get him off! | 把他弄开 把他弄开 |
[17:05] | – Get him off me! – Get him off of him. | -把他从我身上弄开 -从他身上弄开 |
[17:09] | – Aah! He bit me. – Look! He is a vampire. | -他咬我 -真是个吸血鬼 |
[17:26] | He’s not a vampire. | 他不是吸血鬼 |
[17:28] | But his skin burned when the light hit him. | 但阳光把他灼伤了 |
[17:30] | He has porphyria. Some people call it the vampire disease. | 他有卟啉症 也称吸血鬼病 |
[17:33] | Its symptoms include extreme photosensitivity. | 症状之一就是对光极度敏感 |
[17:36] | The skin blisters when it’s exposed to the sun. | 若暴露在阳光下 皮肤就会起泡 |
[17:39] | Victims are prone to hallucinations, paranoia. | 患者容易产生幻觉和妄想 |
[17:43] | That explains his psych diagnosis. | 这也说明了他的精神诊断 |
[17:45] | Exactly how contagious is it? | 这病传染吗 |
[17:47] | It’s a genetic disease. | 这是遗传病 |
[17:48] | Besides, I put enough antibiotics on that bite | 另外 我在咬伤处涂了抗生素 |
[17:51] | To kill the small animal. | 以杀死细菌 |
[17:52] | Now if we’re done here, I gotta head back to the slab | 如果没事了 我要回去 |
[17:54] | And see a man about a corpse. | 看一具男尸 |
[17:55] | Thank you, Dr. Parish. Castle was totally freaked out. | 谢谢 帕里什医生 卡塞尔可被吓坏了 |
[17:58] | You want to bite me? You buy me dinner. | 想咬我 就得请客 |
[18:16] | Mr. Lockerby. | 洛克白先生 |
[18:26] | Morlock, do you know somebody named Crow? | 摩洛克 认不认识克劳 |
[18:29] | Heartless bitch! Spots all over. | 狠毒的贱人 到处都是斑点 |
[18:33] | S-spots all over. | 全是斑点 |
[18:35] | Were you in the cemetery with Crow? | 你当时和克劳在墓地吗 |
[18:36] | Blood all over! Blood all over. | 到处都是血 到处是血 |
[18:39] | There’s been a murder, Mr. Lockerby. | 杀手在场 洛克白先生 |
[18:41] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[18:44] | Were you in the cemetery with Crow? | 你有没有和克劳去墓地 |
[18:46] | We found a wooden stake with your fingerprints all over it. | 木钉上全是你的指纹 |
[18:48] | Ah! The cat creeps in to kill the bird. | 那只猫爬进来把鸟杀了 |
[18:50] | I should’ve buried you then, wicked boy. | 我该把你藏起来 可怜的孩子 |
[18:53] | I should’ve buried you then. | 当时我该把你藏起来 |
[18:54] | Can–I didn’t see. I didn’t see. I didn’t see. | 我没看见 看不到 看不到 看不到 |
[18:59] | I don’t want to tell the public defender how to do her job, | 真不想教公共辩护人该怎么做 |
[19:01] | But I’m gonna say that the insanity plea might be appropriate. | 但我想说 精神病的证词可能有价值 |
[19:04] | Maybe the state psychiatrist can help us make sense | 或许找个精神病医生 可以在他被带走之前 |
[19:07] | Out of Morlock’s rantings before they take him away. | 帮我们弄懂摩洛克的疯话 |
[19:11] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[19:14] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:16] | That was the lab. They were calling me to tell me | 实验室打来的 他们告诉我 |
[19:18] | That the smudge on the stake was India ink. | 木钉上的墨点是印度墨水 |
[19:20] | Morlock must have gotten some on his hands Going through a dumpster. | 摩洛克经过垃圾桶时沾到的 |
[19:24] | – India ink? – Yeah. Why? | -印度墨水 -对 怎么了 |
[19:28] | India ink, or Chinese ink, | 印度还是中国墨水 |
[19:30] | Has been used since 4th century B.C. when we’ve got nothing. | 从公元前4000开始就使用墨水 |
[19:33] | It’s water resistent. | 它与水不互溶 |
[19:34] | So it won’t smudge when colored over. | 所以上完色后不会弄脏 |
[19:36] | It’s also the ink used by letterers in comic books. | 漫画书对白的设计者使用墨水 |
[19:39] | So if Crow was the illustrator… | 所以如果克劳画插画 |
[19:41] | Then Crow’s friend Daemon was the letterer. | 那么 他的朋友戴蒙写对白 |
[19:43] | – But what would the ink be doing on the stake? – What indeed. | -可墨水怎么跑到木钉上 -这是问题所在 |
[19:46] | You guys, where are we on the friend? | 你们查出他那位朋友没有 |
[19:48] | We’re working on it. | 还在查 |
[19:49] | Yeah? Well, could you work a little faster? | 是吗 加快速度好吗 |
[19:51] | – Hey, castle, you wanna help? – I would love to, | -卡塞尔 帮个忙好吗 -乐意效劳 |
[19:54] | But I have got bigger pumpkins to carve. | 可我还要雕刻大南瓜 |
[19:58] | It was Halloween night, at the Castle hall | 万圣节前夕 在卡塞尔家大厅 |
[20:02] | And everybody came to the monster’s ball | 所有人都在雕南瓜怪杰 |
[20:07] | How’s your nosferatu coming? | 你的吸血鬼查的怎么样了 |
[20:10] | The key to a good jack-o’-lantern | 做好空心南瓜灯的关键 |
[20:12] | Is understanding negative space. | 就是掌握好反面的效果 |
[20:14] | It’s not what’s there. It’s what’s not there. | 不在于有什么 而在于没有什么 |
[20:17] | Ah, I have taught you well, grasshopper. | 小蝗虫 我已经教会你了 |
[20:18] | Oh. What are my two pumpkin masters carving | 今天两个南瓜雕刻大师 |
[20:22] | For this year’s party? | 为派对刻出了什么了 |
[20:24] | I am carving the traditional jack-o’-lantern– | 我在做传统的南瓜灯 |
[20:26] | Mr. Scary pumpkin face. | 南瓜怪杰先生的脸 |
[20:30] | And I am carving max Schreck in his role as Count Orlok. | 我在雕刻麦克斯·希瑞克扮演的角色 欧洛克 |
[20:34] | Dad’s a little vampire obsessed because of his case. | 爸爸是个小吸血鬼迷 因为他的案子 |
[20:38] | Or maybe it’s because of the bite. | 也可能是因为被咬了一口 |
[20:41] | I swear, you have missed your calling. | 我敢发誓 你没有灵感了 |
[20:43] | I don’t even know why you bother to write. | 我都不知道你为什么还要写 |
[20:45] | Hey, you want to carve with us? | 要一起来吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, can’t. I’m off to a masquerade ball. | 不行 我要去化装舞会 |
[20:48] | – Perhaps I’ll meet my Gatsby. – Oh! Mother, I’m impressed. | -或许会遇到我的盖兹比 -妈妈 我有印象 |
[20:54] | – You still fit into your prom dress. – Oh, thank you, darling. | -你穿舞会装还那么合适 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[20:58] | – Have you asked him yet? – I was waiting for the right moment. | -你问过他了吗 -我在等合适的时机 |
[21:01] | Asked me what? | 问我什么 |
[21:02] | Paige and I got invited to a party tomorrow– | 佩吉和我收到万圣节前夕舞会的邀请 |
[21:04] | The night before halloween– By seniors. | 邀请我们的是高年级同学 |
[21:07] | By your grandmother’s friends? | 你奶奶的同学吗 |
[21:08] | No, dad. Twelfth graders. | 不是 爸爸 十二年级的学生 |
[21:09] | But it’ll be supervised. | 不过 有老师在 |
[21:12] | This is one of those crossroads moments, isn’t it? | 这是人生的十字路口 是吧 |
[21:15] | Oh, let her go. | 由她去吧 |
[21:16] | She’s far more responsible than you ever were. | 她可比你那会儿懂事多了 |
[21:19] | Yes, you can go. | 好 你去吧 |
[21:20] | But if anything happens that makes you feel uncomfortable, | 但如果有任何不快 |
[21:23] | Anything at all, you call me. I don’t care what it is. | 不管是什么事 打电话给我 无论发生什么 |
[21:27] | And there’ll be no punishments, no recriminations, | 我保证不罚你 也不指责你 |
[21:29] | Nothing, I promise, just so long as you call. | 我保证 记得打电话就好 |
[21:30] | Okay. Yeah, yeah, I will, I promise. But nothing’s gonna happen. | 好 我会的 但不会出事的 |
[21:33] | -But there’s one more thing, though.- Yes. | -还有一件事 -什么 |
[21:37] | -Will you watch Feggin? -Why, is he gonna hatch? | -能帮我照看费吉恩吗 -怎么 要孵小鸡了 |
[21:39] | No. Our health teacher says we can’t leave him alone. | 不是 我们健康课的老师说 不能让它单独呆着 |
[21:42] | That’s considered egg abuse. | 不然就是虐待蛋蛋 |
[21:43] | And since Paige and I are co-parenting, | 我和佩吉要共同抚养 |
[21:44] | And we’re both going to the party | 可是 我们都要去参加派对 |
[21:45] | And her parents are going out, we need a sitter. | 她父母也要出门 就得找个保姆 |
[21:49] | Oh, no. sorry. Uh, plans. | 不好意思 我没空 |
[21:52] | Yeah, okay. Sure. I’ll watch your little egg child. | 好 没问题 我会看着你的鸡蛋宝宝的 |
[21:56] | But I want you to know, I’m far too young to be a grandparent. | 但你得知道 做爷爷 我还太年轻了点 |
[21:58] | And if, uh, any of those senior boys bother you… | 还有 如果有高年级男生骚扰你… |
[22:02] | Father won’t be quite himself. | 老爸我是绝不会姑息的 |
[22:14] | He mumbles, He shouts, he throws himself against the bars, | 他一直喃喃自语 大吼大叫 往栏杆上撞 |
[22:16] | But the’s just something about it. | 不过也就如此而已 |
[22:19] | Although someone like Mr. Lockerby | 尽管像洛克白先生这样的人 |
[22:21] | Will present as completely non compos mentis. | 会表现得完全精神失常… |
[22:24] | He could still have moments of lucidity. | 还是有清醒的时候 |
[22:28] | The difficulty is separating the fantasy from the reality. | 问题就在于 如何区分幻觉与现实 |
[22:32] | Well, these were drawn by our victim. | 这些都是受害者画的 |
[22:34] | I was wondering if they suggested anything | 我在想 这是不是在揭示着 |
[22:36] | About his relationship with Mr. Lockerby. | 他跟洛克白先生的关系 |
[22:42] | I’d have to study them more to give you a diagnosis, | 我得继续研究下 才能得出诊断结果 |
[22:44] | But these are more about the woman in the drawings | 不过这跟那女的关系更大点 |
[22:47] | -Than Lockerby. – What do you mean? | -而不是洛克白先生 -什么意思 |
[22:49] | He draws her as an angel, | 他把她描绘成天使 |
[22:50] | But always in the context of an act of violence. | 但却总以暴力作为背景 |
[22:53] | Honestly? It looks to me like the work of someone | 老实说 这更像是一个 |
[22:55] | Who was once traumatized. | 受过精神创伤的人的作品 |
[22:57] | Childhood trauma. What’d I tell you? | 童年创伤 我说过的吧 |
[23:00] | Doc Holloway, this is Richard Castle. | 霍洛威医生 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[23:02] | Dr. Holloway. Say hello to the nice psychiatrist, Feggin. | 霍洛威医生 费吉恩快向这位心理专家问好 |
[23:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:08] | I will arrange for someone | 我会安排 |
[23:10] | From social services to come get Mr. Lockerby. | 社会服务处的义工来接洛克白先生 |
[23:13] | And if you want, I can have someone get him, too. | 你愿意的话 我也可以派人来接他 |
[23:15] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你打算吃了它吗 |
[23:18] | Eat my own grandchild? What am I, a monster? | 吃我的孙子 你当我是谁 大怪兽 |
[23:21] | Maybe that bite was catching. | 也许被咬了以后之后 你还真携带了啥病毒 |
[23:23] | It’s a school health sciences project– | 这是学校的自然科学课 |
[23:25] | Helping de-romanticize having a family | 在你学会承担责任之前 |
[23:27] | Before you’re ready to take responsibility. | 先以浪漫化手法 组织一个家庭 |
[23:30] | Alexis and Paige are going to their first senior party tonight, | 阿丽克西斯和佩吉今晚初次参加高年级派对 |
[23:32] | So I’m babysitting. Egg-sitting. | 我就成了保姆 照顾鸡蛋宝宝 |
[23:36] | -Senior party, huh? -What? | -高年级派对 -怎么了 |
[23:42] | – Beckett. – We showed Crow’s picture around the neighborhood. | -贝克特 -我们给邻居们看了克鲁的照片 |
[23:45] | We got a lead on his friend Daemon. | 找到了他朋友戴蒙的线索 |
[23:47] | You’re not gonna believe this. The guy is dead. | 说出来你都不会信 这家伙死了 |
[23:50] | Shot right through the heart, | 一枪直接命中心脏而亡 |
[23:51] | And his place has been tossed. | 住处也被人翻过了 |
[23:52] | Oh… and, uh… | 另外说一下… |
[23:58] | He’s a werewolf. | 他是个狼人 |
[24:09] | – Silver bullet? – No, 9 millimeter. | -被银弹打死的 -不 9毫米子弹 |
[24:12] | – Then I guess he’s not a real werewolf. – Nice. | -那我猜他不是真正的狼人 -对 |
[24:14] | The hairs on his face and hands are synthetic, | 他脸上手上的毛发 都是人造的 |
[24:17] | Attached with spirit gum. It’s a halloween costume. | 用化妆胶水粘上去的 万圣节装扮 |
[24:20] | According to his driver’s license, | 从他的驾照来看 |
[24:22] | Daemon’s real name was Jonas Westfall. | 戴蒙真名叫乔纳斯·维斯特福尔 |
[24:24] | He’s a graduate student N.Y.U. In forensic anthropology. | 毕业于纽约大学 法医人类学专业 |
[24:29] | Then that explains the bones. | 所以会有这么多骨头 |
[24:31] | – Castle, don’t touch. – I know. | -卡塞尔 别碰 -我知道 |
[24:34] | Canvassed the building. | 我们细查了这栋楼 |
[24:35] | Neighbor remembers hearing something the other day | 邻居们那天听些动静 |
[24:37] | – But there was a car back in Hallowmas – Tht other day? | -万圣节那天还有车来过 -那天 |
[24:39] | Based on deterioration and lividity | 根据尸体的腐化和瘀青程度 |
[24:41] | And the smell of that old Thai food, | 还有那泰国菜的馊味 |
[24:44] | Wolf boy was killed the same day as our vampire. | 这狼人跟咱们那吸血鬼 是同一天被杀的 |
[24:46] | I’d say a couple of hours before. | 可以说 比他还早几小时 |
[24:50] | Ryan, track down the delivery guy. | 莱恩 查查送外卖的人 |
[24:51] | Find out when this was delivered | 查查外卖送达的时间 |
[24:53] | And whether anyone else was up here when he brought it. | 还有 当时有没有别人在场 |
[24:56] | “Come as your alter ego”? | 以另外个自己 过来参加 |
[24:59] | “October 27th at 7:00 p.m.” our guy was going to this party. | 10月27日晚7点 他本打算参加这个派对 |
[25:02] | Same day that Crow was killed. | 即克鲁被害的同一天 |
[25:04] | I assume there’s a connection. | 我认为二者有关连 |
[25:08] | India ink, | 印度墨水 |
[25:09] | Which means Crow’s killer was in the apartment, too. | 也就是说 杀克鲁的凶手也来过这 |
[25:11] | But what were they looking for? | 但他们到底在找什么呢 |
[25:17] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[25:20] | Morlock? | 莫洛克 |
[25:22] | He comes here, shoots Daemon, grabs a stake | 他来这 打杀了戴蒙 拿走木钉 |
[25:25] | Goes off and kills Crow. | 又去害克鲁 |
[25:26] | And in the struggle, the ink bottle is broken. | 扭打中打碎了墨水瓶 |
[25:28] | Wasn’t Morlock. This victim was killed during the day. | 不会是莫洛克 这名受害者是白天被杀的 |
[25:32] | Morlock had porphyria. He would’ve burnt to a crisp. | 莫洛克有卟啉症 他不能见阳光的 |
[25:35] | So if he didn’t kill our werewolf… | 如果这狼人不是他杀的 |
[25:37] | Then chances are he didn’t kill our vempire. | 也有可能 吸血鬼也不是他杀的 |
[25:39] | Well, then how did the prints get on the stake? | 那木钉上怎么会有他的指纹 |
[25:41] | Maybe he was trying to help him. | 也许 他是想帮忙 |
[25:43] | Maybe he was trying to save his friend. | 也许就是想救朋友 |
[25:45] | Are you sure about the time of death? | 死亡时间你能确定吗 |
[25:46] | His watch broke when he fell. It says 4:00, october 27th. | 他摔倒的时候手表停了 10月27日4点 |
[25:51] | Well, then if it wasn’t Morlock, who was it? | 如果凶手不是莫洛克 会是谁呢 |
[25:53] | And what were they looking for? | 他们又在找什么呢 |
[25:55] | Uh… I don’t know what they were looking for, | 虽然不知道他们在找什么 |
[25:58] | But I think I know what our vic was hiding. | 但我知道受害者在藏什么 |
[26:09] | So Jonas Westfall, A.K.A. Daemon, | 那就是说乔纳斯·维斯特福尔 又名戴蒙 |
[26:12] | Was inches away from getting his master’s | 即将获得纽约大学 |
[26:14] | In Forensic Science from N.Y.Y. | 法医学硕士学位 |
[26:16] | This all looks like part of his research. | 这看来都是他研究的一部分 |
[26:19] | I went through a bone collecting phase When I was a kid. | 我小时候也曾热衷收集骨头 |
[26:22] | So whatever happened to you happened when you were young. | 你小时候肯定经历过什么 |
[26:26] | What was it, Castle? Did you witness a murder? | 什么事 卡塞尔 你看到过谋杀吗 |
[26:29] | Or did you skin your knee and it bled? | 还是膝盖擦破流了血 |
[26:31] | Hmm. Speaking of trauma, | 说到精神创伤 |
[26:32] | I wonder how late Alexis is gonna be at her party. | 不知道阿丽克西斯会在派对玩到多晚 |
[26:35] | Poor Feggin is suffering from separation issues. | 可怜的费吉恩 正遭受着离别的痛苦 |
[26:38] | Come on, Castle.You know mine. Tit for tat. | 拜托 卡塞尔 我的情况你全知道 礼尚往来 |
[26:40] | Just because I’ve seen your tat | 我收了你的礼 |
[26:42] | Doesn’t mean I’m gonna show you my… | 不代表非得还礼 |
[26:45] | Check this out. Uh, dated two years ago– | 看看这个 两年前 |
[26:48] | “A murdered woman was unearthed in the pennsylvania woods | 周日深夜 在利哈伊河上游的宾州森林 |
[26:50] | “Above Lehigh river late sunday night. “Investigators say | 发现一名女子被害 调查表明 |
[26:53] | – She’d been buried in the shallow grave for years.” -And? | -该女子埋在浅墓好几年了 -还有吗 |
[26:56] | “Based on the remains, investigators have attempted | 根据遗体残骸 调查人员已经成功 |
[26:58] | A forensic reconstruction of the murdered woman’s face.” | 将被害女子的脸部进行了法医学复原 |
[27:01] | That’s the woman from Crow’s drawings. | 那就是克鲁画中的女人 |
[27:03] | Yet in the graphic novel, | 然而在小说的插画中 |
[27:06] | She consistently appears as the Angel of Death. | 她一直化身成死亡天使 |
[27:09] | Okay, so Crow became obsessed with Daemon’s case study. | 好 既然克鲁着迷于戴蒙的案例研究 |
[27:12] | Why would they go to this much trouble to hide it? | 为何要费尽周折藏起来呢 |
[27:14] | Why would someone kill to find it? | 为何有人为了找出来不惜杀人呢 |
[27:18] | -Castle. -Hmm? | -卡塞尔 -嗯 |
[27:20] | These sketches were drawn four years ago. | 这些草图是四年前画的 |
[27:23] | No, no that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[27:25] | This body wasn’t discovered until two years ago. | 尸体是两年前才发现的 |
[27:27] | So either Crow is psychic or… | 除非克鲁能通灵 不然就是… |
[27:29] | Or he knew this woman before she died. | 在该女子被害之前 他就认识她 |
[27:33] | Hey, Alexis. How you doing? Everything okay? | 阿丽克西斯 你怎样 都还好吧 |
[27:35] | No, dad. It’s Paige. | 不 老爸 是佩吉有事 |
[27:37] | I think the Punch is spiked, and she had too much to drink. | 我认为庞趣酒有问题 而且她喝太多了 |
[27:39] | I’m afraid something’s gonna happen to her. | 我怕她会出事 |
[27:41] | I’m on my way. | 马上到 |
[27:48] | Oh, my god. Is she all right? | 上帝 她没事吧 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. She was swapping drinks for kisses, | 我不知道 她不亲人家就得喝酒 |
[27:52] | And I tried to pull her away, but she wouldn’t let me. | 我想拉她走 可她不让 |
[27:54] | Would you get me a glass of water? | 给我杯水 |
[27:55] | – Leave me alone, Alexis. – Paige. | -阿丽克西斯 别拉我 -佩吉 |
[27:59] | Now you’re sure she hasn’t been throwing up or unconscious? | 你确信她没吐或失去意识吗 |
[28:02] | – No, just falling down. – All right. Call her parents. | -没 躺下吧 -好吧 打电话给她父母 |
[28:04] | Don’t do it. oh, my ‘rents… ‘urder me. | 不要 我给…房租 |
[28:07] | Don’ do it, Mr. Castle. Jus’ let me sleep over. | 请别这样 卡塞尔先生 就让我借宿一晚吧 |
[28:10] | – What is she saying? – It’s just drunk talk. | -她在说什么 -醉话 |
[28:12] | She says don’t call her parents or they’ll murder her. | 她说不要打电话给她的父母 否则他们会杀了她的 |
[28:14] | Just let her sleep over. Do we have to call her parents? | 就让她借宿一晚 非得联络她父母吗 |
[28:16] | We do. Get me their number. | 是的 给我号码 |
[28:18] | She’ll get in so much trouble. | 她会很麻烦的 |
[28:20] | Less than if you had left her there. | 总比你让她借宿强 |
[28:23] | Now. | 快点 |
[28:29] | – Try to get her to drink that. – Please. | -让她喝下去 -拜托 |
[28:42] | Adora. That’s what he called her. | 阿多拉 我们这样叫她的 |
[28:45] | We’ve seen her in matthew’s artwork for years. | 我们在马修的作品中见过她很多年了 |
[28:47] | – Do you know who she is? – No | -认识她吗 -不 |
[28:49] | We just assumed that she was a figment of his imagination. | 我们当她是虚构的人物 |
[28:53] | He called her his own personal ghost. | 他说她是自己的灵魂 |
[28:55] | He said she appeared in his dreams and nightmares. | 无论是他的梦境还是恶梦里都有她 |
[29:01] | Well, she’s not a figment. She’s very real. | 她并非虚构 确有其人 |
[29:10] | Are you sure you don’t recognize her? | 你们确信不认识她 |
[29:11] | Because she could be anybody. | 因为她可能是任何人 |
[29:12] | She could be a teacher, a neighbor. | 可能是一名老师 你的邻居 |
[29:15] | No, I-I’m certain. We’ve only seen her in his art. | 肯定不认识 只在他作品中见过 |
[29:19] | Do you know if your son experienced anything traumatic | 你知道 你儿子小时候是否受过 |
[29:21] | -When he was younger? -What do you mean? | -某种精神创伤 -你指什么 |
[29:24] | I showed some of Matthew’s drawings | 我将马修的一些画 |
[29:25] | To one of our therapists, and he said that it looked like | 给一位临床医学家看过 他说看起来 |
[29:27] | He might have witnessed something disturbing, | 他可能目睹过一些烦心事 |
[29:31] | Seen something very violent. | 像什么暴力事件 |
[29:34] | I-I really can’t think of anything. | 我确实想不起来有这种事 |
[29:39] | Do you have any of Matthew’s earlier drawings of this woman? | 你有马修画这名女子的早期作品吗 |
[29:42] | No. He took it all with him when he left. | 没有 他走的时候都带走了 |
[29:44] | Um, you might want to check the portfolio | 你可以去翻翻看他那个 |
[29:46] | With his application for Barker. | 装有巴克学院申请资料的包 |
[29:49] | All the work he cared about, he put in there. | 他心爱的作品都装在里面 |
[29:50] | Thank you, Rosie. We’ll look into it. | 谢谢 罗茜 我们会查的 |
[29:59] | What, no Castle? | 怎么没见卡塞尔 |
[30:00] | Uh, no. he had a late night. What’s up? | 他昨晚熬夜了 怎么了 |
[30:04] | I was talking to the Pennsylvania State Police | 我跟宾州警署的人谈过了 |
[30:07] | About our victim’s mystery woman, and they said | 我们受害者的那位神秘女士 他们说 |
[30:09] | I was the second person to call in the last two weeks | 我是两周内第二个打电话去问 |
[30:11] | About the woman they found in the woods. | 那名树林中发现的女人情况的 |
[30:13] | – Did they tell you who else called? – Jonas Westfall. | -谁还问过 -乔纳斯·维斯特福尔 |
[30:16] | – Daemon. – Yep, our werewolf. | -戴蒙 -对 那个狼人 |
[30:19] | And their forensics expert determined that | 他们的技术人员认定 |
[30:20] | The woman died 18 years ago from a gunshot wound to the chest | 该女子18年前死于枪杀 胸部中弹 |
[30:24] | From a 9-millimeter handgun, same as Daemon. | 凶器与杀死戴蒙的一样 也是9毫米手枪 |
[30:27] | So I thought, what the hell? Compare the ballistics. | 我就想 怎么回事 经过弹道对比 |
[30:30] | The bullets… are a match. | 两颗子弹…完全吻合 |
[30:33] | Two murders that many years apart? | 两起谋杀相隔这么多年 |
[30:36] | Anything on the mystery woman? | 神秘女子还有什么线索吗 |
[30:37] | Mnh-mnh. still haven’t I.D.’ed her. | 还是无法确定身份 |
[30:39] | You know, Crow would’ve been 2 years old | 该女子被杀时 |
[30:42] | When that woman was killed. | 克鲁应该才两岁 |
[30:44] | Do you remember anything from when you were that young? | 你还记得两岁时发生的事吗 |
[30:46] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[30:48] | – Crow’s portfolio? – Yeah. | -克鲁的公文包 -对 |
[30:51] | And there’s something you gotta see. | 有好东西给你看看 |
[30:55] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吧 |
[31:02] | It’s the same tree, Just like where the body was found. | 同一棵树 跟找到尸体旁的那棵一样 |
[31:06] | You don’t draw something with that precision from a dream. | 梦境不可能画得如此精确 |
[31:08] | He’s remembering it. | 那是他的记忆 |
[31:10] | Crow witnessed that woman’s murder | 克鲁亲眼目睹了那名女子被杀 |
[31:11] | When he was 2 years old. | 当时他才2岁 |
[31:13] | He had to have been with someone– | 应该和别人在一起 |
[31:15] | A sitter or a family member or maybe even the killer. | 保姆 家人或者是凶手 |
[31:18] | Run a background check on the Freemans. | 调查一下弗雷曼家族的背景 |
[31:19] | Find out where they were living 18 years ago. | 看看18年前他们住哪里 |
[31:21] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[31:25] | Hey, Castle. Alexis okay? | 卡塞尔 阿丽克西斯还好吧 |
[31:28] | She’s, uh… she’s a smart kid. | 她…她是个很聪明的孩子 |
[31:31] | You took care of Feggin. | 你照看了费吉恩 |
[31:33] | Yeah, well, he was… easy. | 对 伺候他不难 |
[31:37] | He didn’t even fuss when I put him to bed. | 我把他放床上 他都没闹 |
[31:40] | Yo. Ready for more tales of the weird and strangely odd? | 想知道更多这个离奇案件的消息吗 |
[31:44] | We looked into the Freeman family history. | 我们调查了弗雷曼家族的过去 |
[31:46] | Freeman is Janice’s maiden name. | 弗雷曼是詹尼斯娘家的姓 |
[31:48] | When she and Alan got married, Alan took her name | 当她和艾伦结婚后 艾伦用了她的姓 |
[31:50] | And so did Matthew. | 马修也是 |
[31:52] | Well, he’s either a feminist | 要么他就是主张男女平等 |
[31:53] | Or he’s hiding something. | 要么就是有所隐藏 |
[31:55] | – What’s Alan’s original last name? – Maginty. | -艾伦原来姓是什么 -麦金蒂 |
[31:57] | And I think he was hiding something. | 我觉得他是在隐藏什么 |
[31:59] | Alan’s first wife, Elizabeth Mcginty, | 艾伦的前妻 伊丽莎白·麦金蒂 |
[32:01] | Went missing from Summit, New Jersey, 18 years ago. | 18年前在新泽西的山峰市失踪了 |
[32:04] | She was never found. | 从此杳无音信 |
[32:07] | Alan lied to us. He knew exactly who his son was drawing. | 艾伦没说实话 他很清楚儿子在画谁 |
[32:12] | He was drawing his real mother. | 画的就是亲生母亲 |
[32:14] | And Summit’s only a couple of hours from where the body was found. | 从案发地点到山峰市只需几个小时 |
[32:16] | Elizabeth Mcginty, maiden name Dryden. Dryden? | 伊丽莎白·麦金蒂 原姓德莱顿 德莱顿 |
[32:22] | – Elizabeth dryden. – What? | -伊丽莎白·德莱顿 -怎么啦 |
[32:24] | Question mark. Remember what I told you | 那个没有死亡日期的 还记得我说的 |
[32:26] | About gravestones telling stories? | 那个墓碑的事吗 |
[32:28] | Crow came here for a reason. | 克鲁是有目的而来的 |
[32:32] | So cemetery management said that the family | 墓地管理人员说这家人 |
[32:34] | Had a memorial service for their daughter | 为女儿举行了追悼会 |
[32:36] | About five years after she went missing. | 大约在她失踪五年后 |
[32:38] | Daemon must have looked at hundreds of | 戴蒙为了完成他的作品肯定看过无数张 |
[32:39] | Reconstructed faces researching his thesis. | 被重塑后的脸 |
[32:41] | I can’t imagine the shock when he recognized one | 很难想象 当他在克鲁的作品中认出 |
[32:43] | As the woman from Crow’s drawings. | 这个女人会有多么震惊 |
[32:45] | And Crow must have realized | 克鲁一定意识到 |
[32:47] | His family had been lying to him all these years. | 多年来 家人一直让他蒙在鼓里 |
[32:49] | Huh. Fresh flowers on her grave. | 她的坟上有鲜花 |
[32:51] | Crow grabbed his father here | 克鲁把父亲带到了这里 |
[32:52] | To confront him with his mother’s grave. | 在母亲的坟前与他对质 |
[33:05] | All of these years, You knew your son was drawing his mother, | 多年来 明知道儿子在画自己的母亲 |
[33:09] | And you never said anything. | 却对此绝口不提 |
[33:11] | I was protecting my family | 我在保护我的家人 |
[33:12] | You were protecting yourself. | 你在保护你自己 |
[33:14] | You’re a cold-blooded killer. | 你这个冷血的凶手 |
[33:15] | You killed your wife, and then reported her missing, | 杀害妻子后谎报失踪 |
[33:18] | And then 18 years later when your son found out, | 却不料被儿子在18年后发觉 |
[33:20] | You killed him as well. | 于是再杀掉儿子 |
[33:21] | You don’t have to respond to that. | 你不必作答 |
[33:22] | No, no, no, no. She’s accusing me of killing my son. | 不行 她指控我杀了自己的儿子 |
[33:27] | Yes, I lied to Matthew, but I did it to protect him. | 我确实骗了马修 不过只想保护他 |
[33:30] | I thought he was too young to understand | 他那时太小 理解不了 |
[33:31] | – You were a suspect – Of course I was a suspect. | -你当时有嫌疑 -肯定有嫌疑 |
[33:34] | I was her husband. | 我是她的丈夫 |
[33:35] | There wasn’t any evidence that tied me to her disappearance | 可没有证据表明 我与她的失踪有关 |
[33:39] | ’cause I had nothing to do with it. | 我与此确实无关 |
[33:42] | When Janice and I got married, it was like a chance… | 詹尼斯和我的结合是一种转机 |
[33:46] | A chance at a fresh start. | 开始新生活的转机 |
[33:48] | And so as soon as you were legally able, | 得到了法律允许 |
[33:50] | You married your Nanny. | 你就另结新欢 |
[33:53] | Janice was there for us during a very dark time in our lives. | 那段暗淡的岁月中 詹尼斯一直陪在我们身边 |
[33:59] | We had press on the lawn. | 门口都是记者 |
[34:00] | There were days without sleep. | 好几天不得安歇 |
[34:02] | I was handing out flyers with Lizzy’s picture on it. | 我到处散发利兹[伊丽莎白的昵称]的寻人启事 |
[34:04] | And Janice kept it together, and she protected Matthew. | 詹尼斯整理材料 还来照看马修 |
[34:08] | Then why would you lie to us? | 那你为什么要对我们撒谎 |
[34:10] | You told us in front of our daughter. | 当时我女儿也在场 |
[34:12] | What did you want me to do, | 我能怎么办 |
[34:12] | Tell her that everything she thought was a lie? | 告诉她其实一切都是谎言 |
[34:14] | Rosie adored matthew. She had just found out he died. | 罗茜崇拜马修 才知道他的死讯 |
[34:20] | – What would you have done? – I would’ve told her the truth. | -你会怎么做 -我会告诉她真相 |
[34:27] | He was 9 years old when he first drew her face. | 他第一次画他妈妈的时候才9岁 |
[34:33] | He showed it to me. I thought I was seeing a ghost. | 当他拿给我看时 我以为撞鬼了 |
[34:36] | I figured… she was still somewhere | 我想 孩子对母亲 |
[34:38] | In his head from his earlier memories. | 仍然有些早期的记忆 |
[34:43] | But we’d been living a lie for so long. It had become the truth | 可谎言说多也渐渐变成了事实 |
[34:47] | So how can I possibly tell him Janice wasn’t his mather | 我怎么能告诉他 詹尼斯不是他的母亲 |
[34:51] | That his real mother ran away? | 他的生母已经过世呢 |
[34:54] | Are we through here, detective? | 问完了吗 警探 |
[34:55] | Not by a long shot, lawson. | 休想用这样的理由蒙混过去 |
[34:57] | The Connecticut State police | 康涅狄格州的警察 |
[34:58] | Found a 9-millimeter handgun in your client’s home, | 在你家里发现了一把9毫米口径的手枪 |
[35:00] | And I am just betting that that is the same gun that killed | 我敢肯定 这把枪杀死了 |
[35:03] | Elizabeth Dryden Mcginty and Jonas Westfall. | 伊丽莎白·德莱顿·麦金蒂和乔纳斯·维斯特福尔 |
[35:06] | – No, I – Don’t say anything, Alan. | -不 我 -别再说了 艾伦 |
[35:07] | Oh, yeah. and there’s also this. | 是吗 再看看这个 |
[35:13] | Your son witnessed his mother’s murder. | 你儿子目睹了他母亲被杀的过程 |
[35:26] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[35:33] | How… how is this possible? | 这…这怎么可能 |
[35:37] | Here. thank you. | 拿一下 谢谢 |
[35:39] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[35:41] | Um, how much longer are you people gonna keep us waiting | 你们打算让我们 |
[35:43] | Without letting us know what is going on? | 在毫不知情的情况下 等上多久啊 |
[35:46] | We are trying to find the answers, Mrs. Freeman. | 我们正在努力调查 弗雷曼太太 |
[35:57] | – Spots – what? | -斑点 -什么 |
[35:59] | “Spots all over. Blood all over. | 到处都是斑点 到处是血 |
[36:01] | I should’ve buried you then, you wicked boy.” | 我该把你藏起来 可怜的孩子 |
[36:03] | – What are you talking about? – Morlock’s crazy talk. | -你在说什么 -摩洛克的疯话 |
[36:05] | It’s just like Paige’s drunk talk. You have to translate it. | 就像佩奇的酒后呓语 你得仔细体会 |
[36:10] | – Is morlock still in holding? – Yeah. | -摩洛克还关着吗 -关着呢 |
[36:13] | Mrs. Freeman, I am so sorry this is taking so long. | 弗雷曼太太 很抱歉耽误您这么久 |
[36:16] | But as long as you have to wait, | 但既然还要继续等 |
[36:17] | You might as well be comfortable. | 你应该也想让自己更舒适一点 |
[36:18] | Have you seen our vending machines? | 看到自动贩卖机了吗 |
[36:19] | Uh, straight through here. Right. Just to the left here. | 一直往前走 然后左拐 |
[36:22] | Perfect. Right in there. Excellent. Straight through. | 对了 就在那里 很好 一直往前 |
[36:25] | Oh, wrong. Turn– | 噢 错了 转身 |
[36:27] | aah! heartless bitch! Spots murdered the Crow! | 啊 狠毒的贱人 你杀死了克鲁 |
[36:30] | Murderer! Murderer! | 凶手 凶手 |
[36:32] | What a small world. | 世界可真小啊 |
[36:38] | – Here you go – Thank you. | -拿好 -谢谢 |
[36:45] | Why? | 怎么回事 |
[36:46] | She killed elizabeth so that she could have you to herself. | 她杀死了伊丽莎白 从而得到你 |
[36:50] | And then she murdered Matthew and his friend Daemon | 然后又杀了马修和他的朋友戴蒙 |
[36:53] | So that you would never find out. | 那样你就永远不会知道了 |
[36:54] | Matthew didn’t know who to trust, | 马修不知道该相信谁 |
[36:56] | So he asked Daemon to hide the evidence, | 于是让戴蒙帮他收藏证据 |
[36:58] | Which ended up being smarter than he ever realized. | 却没料到她要精明得多 |
[37:02] | She knew that it was only a matter of time | 她知道他们早晚会查出真相 |
[37:04] | Before they figured out the truth about what she had done. | 发现她的罪行 |
[37:08] | So she followed Daemon to his apartment and shot him. | 于是她跟踪戴蒙回家 打死了他 |
[37:13] | She used the same gun that she used to kill your first wife. | 那把枪也是杀死你前妻的凶器 |
[37:17] | What about my son? | 那我儿子呢 |
[37:21] | He was on his way to the cemetery to, uh… | 他当时是要去墓地 |
[37:25] | Lay down flowers at his mother’s grave. | 给他母亲献花 |
[37:28] | And when she saw the stakes in Daemon’s apartment, | 当她看到戴蒙家的木钉后 |
[37:31] | She figured that she could lay blame | 就想到把罪名推给 |
[37:33] | On the people in your son’s life that you already hated. | 那些在你儿子身边而不招你待见的人 |
[37:37] | She raised him. | 她把他养大 |
[37:41] | She was like his mother. | 就像他的母亲一样 |
[37:46] | He was a constant reminder of what she had done. | 他让她经常想起她的罪行 |
[37:50] | And when he turned on her… | 当他离开她时 |
[37:53] | She wasn’t his mother anymore. | 她就不再是他母亲了 |
[38:03] | – Daddy! – Oh, sweetie. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[38:09] | It’s–it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:12] | It’s gonna be fine. It’s okay. | 会好的 没事了 |
[38:18] | I hope this doesn’t destroy her. | 希望这事不会给她留下阴影 |
[38:20] | It will for a little while. And then one day, she’ll wake up | 需要一段时间 然后某天 她会走出阴影 |
[38:23] | And it’ll just be a part of her life. | 将其变成生命中的小插曲 |
[38:25] | Who knows? Maybe she’ll become a writer | 谁知道呢 可能她会成为作家 |
[38:28] | Or a cop. | 或者警察 |
[38:32] | You know, you still haven’t told me | 对了 你还没告诉我 |
[38:33] | Where your fascination with murder came from. | 你为什么对谋杀着迷 |
[38:39] | I was five years old. We were summering in the Haptains. | 我5岁时 当时在海波汀避暑 |
[38:43] | I was pretty much left to my own devices | 我可以自由活动 |
[38:47] | This one day, I was walking along the beach. | 一天 我沿着沙滩走 |
[38:50] | I was miles from where I had started. | 走出几英里远 |
[38:54] | I was just about to turn back | 正准备回去的时候 |
[38:55] | When I saw something had washed up on the beach. | 看到什么东西被冲上岸来 |
[38:58] | I thought, maybe it’s a-a whale Or a turtle or a sea lion. | 我以为是鲨鱼 海龟或海狮 |
[39:03] | So I ran over to see what it was. | 我便跑过去看 |
[39:06] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[39:09] | It was a boy… my age. | 是个男孩 跟我一样大 |
[39:13] | It was our housekeeper’s son. | 是我们管家的儿子 |
[39:16] | It must have just happened… | 肯定刚发生不久 |
[39:21] | ’cause the tide hadn’t washed away the blood. | 因为海浪还没把血迹全冲干净 |
[39:26] | We had just played hide and seek the day before. | 前一天 我们还一起玩捉迷藏 |
[39:30] | What happened to him? | 出什么事了 |
[39:34] | They never found out. | 一直没查出来 |
[39:38] | I’m so sorry, Castle. | 我很难过 卡塞尔 |
[39:47] | – You made that up? – It’s what I do! | -你杜撰的 -没错 |
[39:49] | You know what? you are so getting it for that one. | 要知道 你演的很逼真 |
[39:51] | The party is at 9:00. | 晚会9点开始 |
[39:54] | I cannot wait to see what you’re wearing. | 我迫不及待想看看你穿什么来 |
[40:06] | Hey. you’re… you’re not in your costume. | 你 你没装扮 |
[40:09] | I’m gonna stay upstairs. Not really in a party mood. | 我不下去了 没心情参加派对 |
[40:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:21] | Paige was so angry with me, | 佩吉很生我的气 |
[40:22] | She****our science project. | 她弄坏了我们的科学作品 |
[40:24] | She could’t figure it | 她修不好了 |
[40:25] | She said it was an accident | 她说是失手弄坏的 |
[40:28] | But I don’t know if she did it purposly to get back at me. | 我不知道 她是不是故意报复我 |
[40:31] | Oh, that is so wrong on so many levels. | 她那样做就太不对了 |
[40:35] | How could she take care of him the way we did and then just destroy him? | 付出那么多心血后 怎么又给毁了呢 |
[40:39] | I don’t know. I think that’s… | 不知道 我觉得那是… |
[40:42] | That’s one reason why I write about it. | 我写作的原因之一 |
[40:44] | The way some people behave just… bewilders me. | 有些人的行为让我无法理解 |
[40:50] | I’ll tell you this, though. | 但我要告诉你 |
[40:52] | There is nothing you could do that would stop me | 无论怎么样 |
[40:55] | From protecting you or supporting you. | 我都会保护你或支持你 |
[40:59] | Even if I get a “D” in science? | 即使我的科学课得了良 |
[41:01] | Even if you get an “F” | 差也没关系 |
[41:05] | Now… go get changed. | 现在 赶快去换衣服 |
[41:08] | The goblinand ghouls Shall be arriving soon. | 妖魔鬼怪们马上就要来了 |
[41:10] | You got a spider on you | 你身上有蜘蛛 |
[41:22] | Careful. that is a potion of my own concoction. | 小心点 那是我自调的饮料 |
[41:25] | Drink it, and who knows who or what you might become. | 喝了之后不知道你会变成什么 |
[41:29] | Also, you might wonder what happened to your pants. | 你可能会很好奇你的美臀会怎样 |
[41:31] | H. Sounds like my kind of party. | 听起来很合我胃口 |
[41:35] | You throw a great shindig for a 19th-century poet, Mr. Poe. | 这套19世纪的诗人行头花费不少吧 |
[41:38] | well, I’ve always told him, | 我经常教导他 |
[41:39] | “Darling, if you’re gonna do something, | 宝贝 如果你想做什么事 |
[41:40] | Do it big or don’t do it at all.” | 要么就轰轰烈烈 要么就别干 |
[41:43] | – Is that why you chose that hat? | -所以你挑了那顶帽子吗 |
[41:48] | Hey, Castle. who are you lookin’ for–Beckett? | 卡塞尔 在找谁呢 贝克特吗 |
[41:50] | No. why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[41:51] | She said she wasn’t sure she’d make it. | 她说她不确定能不能来 |
[41:53] | She had some paperwork to finish up. | 她有些报告要写 |
[41:54] | But it’s still early. | 但现在还早呢 |
[41:56] | Hey, poe. Looking for me? | 诗人 找我吗 |
[42:00] | – You’re you. – You sound so disappointed, Castle. | -你没装扮 -你很失望吗 卡塞尔 |
[42:04] | I said costumes mandatory. I mean, dress up. | 我说了必须穿服装 就是要装扮一下 |
[42:06] | You know, be a little scary. | 恐怖一点 |
[42:08] | Yeah, well, I was going for sexy. | 没错 但我要性感一点 |
[42:17] | Jeez! ooh. | 老天啊 |
[42:19] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[42:22] | I’m giving you the bird. | 给你一只鸟 |