时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Yes. Yep. I’m coming. | 好了好了 我来了 |
[00:25] | – You are not going to believe this. – Paula. | -你不会相信的 -波拉 |
[00:27] | You are so not going to believe this. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[00:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[00:30] | – I can’t even believe it. – Believe what? | -连我都不敢相信 -相信什么 |
[00:32] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[00:33] | I ‘m still asleep, aren’t I? I’m dreaming. | 我是不是还在睡觉 还在做梦 |
[00:34] | I’m having a dream where my book agent has shown up | 梦到我的经纪人一早七点 |
[00:37] | At my house at 7:00 a.m. To not tell me something. | 出现在我家 什么也不告诉我 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | It’s not official yet, | 虽然还不是官方消息 |
[00:44] | But… You, my dear, | 但是 我亲爱的 |
[00:47] | Are at the top of their list, | 你位居新书榜首 |
[00:49] | And I can’t give you any more details than that. | 除此之外 我不能再多透露了 |
[00:51] | You want some coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[00:52] | I’d love to sit down and not discuss this further. | 我想坐下来 不再深入讨论这个问题了 |
[00:54] | I will tell you this– | 这么跟你说吧 |
[00:56] | It’s a major relaunch of a major franchise– | 新书再版的特权 |
[00:58] | A 3-book deal– And they want you. | 三部书的合同 他们想给你 |
[01:02] | “Heat Wave” comes out in less than a week. | 《希特热浪》出版不到一周 |
[01:04] | The book party, which you arranged, is Monday night. | 你组织的那次签售活动 是本周一晚上 |
[01:06] | I’m trying to launch my own character. | 我正在推出自己写的角色 |
[01:08] | Why would I want to get involved with somebody else’s? | 为什么还要掺和别人的 |
[01:10] | What if I told you the character in question | 要是我告诉你 我们谈论的角色 |
[01:12] | Is a certain British secret agent? | 是某个英国特工 |
[01:16] | You mean it’s gonna be– | 你是说那会是 |
[01:17] | Don’t say it. You’ll jinx it. | 别说出来 我们玩噤声游戏 |
[01:20] | He’s the reason I became a writer. | 是他让我当了作家 |
[01:21] | – I know. – I mean, he’s the coolest spy ever. | -我知道 -他是史上最帅的间谍 |
[01:24] | – Right. – He’s got gadgets, | -没错 -他有些小玩意 |
[01:25] | He’s got babes, he’s– | 他有孩子 他 |
[01:26] | And a payday that is unbelievable. | 而且他让薪水不可思议 |
[01:28] | And they want me for three new books? | 他们还要我写三本新书 |
[01:30] | Yes, now are you gonna get that? | 对 你要接电话了吧 |
[01:31] | Because an unanswered phone gives me agita. | 响个不停的电话让我消化不良 |
[01:34] | It’s Beckett. | 贝克特打来的 |
[01:36] | A body must have dropped. | 发现一具尸体 |
[01:40] | I’ll call her back. | 等会我打回去 |
[01:41] | What other details can’t you tell me? | 还有什么细节你不能透露 |
[01:46] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[01:48] | So what do you got for us? | 什么情况 |
[01:49] | Caucasian female, early 30s, | 白种人 女性 30出头 |
[01:51] | No purse or I.D. Found on the body. | 没有包或者身份证 |
[01:53] | Where is she? | 死者在哪 |
[01:55] | City workers found her | 工作人员打开井盖 |
[01:56] | When they opened the manhole to check the line. | 检查线路的时候发现的 |
[02:06] | Something tells me she didn’t trip. | 看的出来她并非失足跌落 |
[02:10] | Cause of death appears to be blunt force trauma. | 死因 钝器击打致死 |
[02:13] | She took a nasty blow to the back of the head. | 她的后脑遭受重击 |
[02:15] | But we found traces of blood spatter | 但我们在人行道那边 |
[02:17] | Over there on the sidewalk. | 发现溅出的血迹 |
[02:18] | Well, then it couldn’t have been a robbery. | 那肯定不是抢劫 |
[02:20] | A mugger wouldn’t bother dragging her body | 抢劫犯不会为了藏尸 |
[02:22] | That far just to hide it. | 把尸体拖这么远 |
[02:23] | Given the amount of decomposition, | 根据尸体腐烂的程度 |
[02:25] | I’d–I’d say she was killed about two days ago. | 我推断死亡时间大约在两天前 |
[02:27] | Any chance you would narrow that down for us? | 有可能缩短时间范围吗 |
[02:29] | Any chance I can get her to the lab first? | 有可能先把她送到实验室吗 |
[02:32] | I should be able to get you a tighter window, | 我应该能缩小时间范围 |
[02:33] | – Maybe down to six or seven hours. – All right, thank you. | -误差在六七个小时之间 -好 谢谢 |
[02:38] | Ah, good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:40] | Look who decided to grace us with his presence. | 这是哪位大人物来看我们了 |
[02:42] | Did you have something more important to do, Castle? | 卡塞尔 有什么事比这重要吗 |
[02:44] | I got held up at home. Was that the body? | 我家里有点事 那就是尸体吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah, it’s on its way to the morgue. | 对 要送去太平间了 |
[02:48] | What, you wanted us to wait? | 怎么 想让我们等你 |
[02:50] | Yeah, it’s too bad, too. It’s your kinda case, bro. | 情况很糟 跟你写的差不多 老兄 |
[02:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:54] | Yeah, body was found down that manhole over there, | 对 有人在窨井内发现尸体 |
[02:57] | – Half eaten. – Eaten? | -被吃了一半 -吃了 |
[02:59] | Yeah, it was covered in some kind of green slime. | 对 有绿色粘液包裹在外面 |
[03:01] | Yeah, it was creepy. | 很恐怖的 |
[03:03] | It’s as if someone or something is down there. | 像是有人或某种生物在下面 |
[03:07] | Ah, that’s–okay, very funny. That’s great. | 那真是 很有趣 很好 |
[03:10] | – Was there a body down the manhole? – Yeah. | -窨井下面真有尸体吗 -对 |
[03:12] | Okay. Thank you. An adult. | 好 谢谢 你才是成年人 |
[03:13] | Yeah, you should’ve seen what else was down there. | 本来你还能看到窨井里的其他东西 |
[03:15] | Two metal canisters with biohazard stickers | 两个贴着有毒标签的滤毒罐 |
[03:18] | – And yellow powder inside of it. – You opened the… | -里面还有黄色粉末 -你打开了 |
[03:21] | All right. Tha–will someone please tell me | 好吧 那 有没有人能告诉我 |
[03:23] | What’s really going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[03:24] | We’re gonna check nearby trash cans for the murder weapon. | 我们要去周围的垃圾箱找凶器了 |
[03:26] | Uh, what was the murder weapon, by the way? | 那顺便问一下 凶器是什么 |
[03:28] | – Some kind of death ray. – Turns your insides out. | -某种致命射线 -让你肝胆俱裂 |
[03:34] | Her fingerprints came back negative. | 死者的指纹并未入库 |
[03:36] | Missing persons didn’t have anyone matching her description. | 失踪人口也没有和她相符的数据 |
[03:41] | Your boys didn’t happen to find her purse by any chance? | 你们的人没有发现她的包吗 |
[03:44] | No, no purse, no murder weapon. | 没 没有钱包 也没凶器 |
[03:46] | Then we have ourselves a Jane Doe. | 那就找回来一具无名女尸 |
[03:48] | Two days and no one steps forward to say she’s missing. | 失踪两天 无人上报 |
[03:51] | Which means she probably lived alone | 这意味着她很可能独居 |
[03:53] | And she didn’t have a job where she needed to be. | 也没有固定工作 |
[03:56] | I can tell you this much– She’s an immigrant, | 我只能说 她是外来移民 |
[03:57] | – Probably from eastern Europe. – Her dental work? | -可能来自东欧 -通过牙齿吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah, she’s got a couple of stainless steel crowns. | 对 她有几颗不锈钢牙 |
[04:02] | We don’t use ’em anymore in the states, | 美国已经废弃不用了 |
[04:03] | But they’re still common in the former soviet block. | 但在前苏联地区仍很普遍 |
[04:06] | Uh, we found this scrunched | 在死者裤子口袋底部 |
[04:08] | In the bottom of her pants pocket. | 发现这个碾碎物 |
[04:10] | Candy wrapper. | 糖纸 |
[04:11] | It’s got some kind of writing on it. | 上面还写着些什么 |
[04:14] | The lettering has diacritical marks on it. | 印刷的字母上有分隔符 |
[04:16] | They’re accent marks | 那些是重音符号 |
[04:17] | Used to represent sounds that are alien to Latin. | 用来标明拉丁外来语 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna go with Slavic Cyrillic. No, Czech. | 我想应该是斯拉夫语 不 捷克语 |
[04:23] | And you know this how? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:24] | I almost ordered a Russian bride once. | 有次我差点买了个俄罗斯新娘 |
[04:26] | You know, a Czech mate? | 说捷克语的妻子 我对了吧 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna run this down. | 我会来查这个 |
[04:30] | There can’t be too many shops in the area that sell this stuff. | 这一带出售这类东西的商店应该不多 |
[04:36] | Hey, Perlmutter. I’m having a book launch party Monday night. | 帕穆特 我周一晚上有场签售会 |
[04:38] | – You wanna come? – Please. | -你想来吗 -行了吧 |
[04:40] | I’ll put you down as a maybe. | 我就当你可能去 |
[04:44] | This is gonna weird you out a little bit, | 这会让你觉得有点奇怪 |
[04:46] | But check this out. I mean, it just seems like… | 但仔细看看 这就像是 |
[04:48] | It seems to bend the space time continuum. | 它好像能穿越时空 |
[04:50] | Look, just when you think there can’t be another… | 就当你认为没有其他的 |
[04:52] | – What is he doing? – We hit about a dozen little shops | -他在干什么 -我们去了好多家商店 |
[04:55] | Trying to find that candy wrapper. | 想要找到糖纸的来源 |
[04:56] | And he insisted on buying something in every shop. | 而他坚持每家店都要买点东西 |
[05:01] | In every shop? | 每家店吗 |
[05:02] | No wrapper, though. | 但没找到 |
[05:03] | Something tells me, if he decides to | 事实表明 如果他想要 |
[05:04] | Put the great candy wrapper hunt in his next book, | 把糖纸收藏写进他的下一本书 |
[05:06] | He’ll give it a happier ending. | 他会很成功的 |
[05:07] | Wait, sir. Sir, uh, next book? | 先生 等一下 下一本书 |
[05:12] | Is he writing another Nikki Heat novel? | 他要写另一本妮基·希特系列小说吗 |
[05:14] | The deal was for one book. I assumed that– | 合同上是一本书 难道说 |
[05:16] | You were off the hook? | 你已经解脱了吗 |
[05:17] | You know how the mayor feels about Castle. | 你知道市长和卡塞尔的关系 |
[05:18] | If the man is gonna write another book about you– | 要是他想写有关你的另一本书 |
[05:20] | I am not Nikki Heat, Sir. | 长官 我不是妮基·希特 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Well, uh, his honor expects your cooperation either way. | 反正 市长大人希望你配合 |
[05:31] | Yo! Found your candy. | 找到糖纸来源了 |
[05:33] | You found it? Get outta town. | 你找到了 不可能吧 |
[05:34] | Little grocery on 47th and 9th. Yep. | 47大街和9大街的小杂货店 |
[05:37] | I told you we shoulda checked the west end. | 我告诉过你应该到西边查 |
[05:39] | Owner recognized our vic’s picture | 店主认出了死者的照片 |
[05:41] | Said she’d come by every couple of weeks | 说她每隔几周去那 |
[05:43] | And stock up on stuff from back home. | 买点东西回家存着 |
[05:44] | Mm. Kinda tastes like soap. I like it. | 尝起来像肥皂 我很喜欢 |
[05:49] | Did he give you a name? | 知道死者的名字了吗 |
[05:50] | No, but he did point us to where he thought she might live. | 没有 但知道了死者可能的住处 |
[05:52] | Apparently there’s an S.R.O. not far from | 而且在离发现死者的不远处 |
[05:54] | Where we found the body that caters to Czech illegals. | 有个专供捷克非法移民的单人公寓 |
[05:57] | Well, then let’s pay it a visit. | 那我们就去看一下 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I know her. Lady in 5-c–Eliska Sokol. | 我认识她 爱丽丝卡·索科尔 住在5C |
[06:04] | She was a nice person. | 她人不错 |
[06:06] | She kept to herself, but nice. | 她自己过 但人很好 |
[06:08] | Yeah, why anybody’d want to kill her… | 怎么会有人要杀她 |
[06:10] | How long did she live in the building? | 她在这住了多久 |
[06:12] | – About six months. – Never gave you any trouble? | -大约半年 -从没给你添麻烦吗 |
[06:15] | No. I wish all my tenants were like her. | 没有 我希望所有房客都像她一样 |
[06:17] | She paid her rent on time every week in cash. | 她每周按时付租金 现钱 |
[06:20] | – You said 5-c? – Yeah, you want to see it? | -你是说5C吗 -对 要去看看吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, please. Why don’t you guys start knocking on doors? | 对 请带路 你们去问问邻居们 |
[06:24] | We’ll see if any of the other tenants can shed some light. | 看其他房客能否提供线索 |
[06:26] | Right on. | 这就去 |
[06:31] | Here it is. Let me know when you’re done. | 就是这里 你们好了叫我 |
[06:33] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:38] | From what I’m seeing, It’s a pretty good bet she lived alone. | 现在看来 她一定是独居了 |
[06:41] | There’s not even a telephone. | 连电话都没有 |
[06:46] | Something tells me she didn’t have many visitors. | 看得出她没什么客人 |
[06:50] | Hey. | 看这 |
[06:52] | Work calendar maybe? Keeping track of shifts. | 这是工作日程吗 记录轮班日期 |
[06:55] | There’s nothing past last Wednesday. | 上周三以后的就没记录了 |
[06:58] | Postcards from home. | 家里寄来的明信片 |
[07:17] | If a picture’s worth a thousand words, | 如果从照片也能言语 |
[07:18] | This one says “not a fan.” | 这张说的是 不喜欢你 |
[07:21] | The scratches go through the paper. | 照片的刮痕都破了 |
[07:25] | Whoever she is, looks like our vic hated her. | 不管她是谁 死者对她有恨意 |
[07:27] | Could be the feeling was mutual. | 可能双方对彼此都有恨意 |
[07:44] | – Want a lollipop? – Oh, yes. | -要棒棒糖吗 -要 |
[07:45] | – Tastes like soap. – I’ll pass. | -肥皂味的 -我不要了 |
[07:48] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[07:49] | Oh, dad, Taylor asked if she could come | 爸爸 泰勒问她能不能 |
[07:51] | To your book launch party with me. Would that be okay? | 和我一起去签售会 没问题吧 |
[07:54] | Sure. Hmm. So… | 可以 那么说 |
[07:57] | Taylor likes my stuff, huh? | 泰勒喜欢我的书吧 |
[07:59] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知不是那样 |
[08:01] | – Then… – Okay, you are so dense. | -那么说 -好了 你真是糊涂 |
[08:04] | She wants to get dressed up, go to a party, meet boys. | 她想打扮打扮 参加聚会 交男朋友 |
[08:08] | – She doesn’t care about your little book. – Thanks, dad. | -她并不在乎你的书 -谢谢爸爸 |
[08:11] | You really are something, you know? | 你真的很了不起 |
[08:14] | You always think everything’s about you. | 总觉得世界围着你转 |
[08:16] | – Here. – What are these? | -给 -这是什么 |
[08:18] | They’re flyers for my play. I thought you could hand them out | 这是我的戏的传单 明天签售的时候 |
[08:20] | When you’re signing books at the party tomorrow. | 可以把它们发出去 |
[08:22] | Uh, gee. I was thinking, actually, | 我实际上在想 |
[08:25] | That I might keep the evening about me. | 明晚的主题应该是我 |
[08:28] | See if I plug your book when I’m doing P.R. | 我做宣传的时候 也会宣传你的书 |
[08:30] | Will my career survive? | 那我还有前途吗 |
[08:32] | Boy, you know, ever since that little visit | 孩子 自从你的经纪人波拉 |
[08:34] | From your agent Paula, | 来过之后 |
[08:36] | You have been insufferably cocky. | 你变得狂妄自大 |
[08:38] | And frankly, I never understood the appeal of– | 坦白说 我从不理解那个 |
[08:41] | Ah, ah, don’t say it. You’ll jinx it. | 别说出来 我们玩噤声游戏 |
[08:43] | – A certain British spy. – Thank you. | -英国间谍有什么意思 -谢谢 |
[08:45] | And I have loved him since I was a kid. | 我从小就喜欢他 |
[08:47] | I know. I know. It’s a big deal. | 我知道 非常了不起 |
[08:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:51] | Well, I haven’t got the official offer yet. | 我还没接到官方的约稿 |
[08:53] | And it would mean not doing another Nikki Heat book. | 就是说无法继续妮基·希特系列小说 |
[08:56] | Whoa. I know somebody that you would make very happy. | 我想到一个人也会高兴 |
[09:00] | Beckett. Oh, please. | 贝克特 行了吧 |
[09:02] | She’ll be thrilled not to have you following her around. | 没你再跟着 她肯定激动不已 |
[09:04] | I’m sure the poor girl is counting down the days. | 我敢说这个小可怜数着日子盼着呢 |
[09:06] | Actually, I’d like to think I’ve been fairly useful to her, | 事实上 我觉得我是个好帮手 |
[09:10] | – Solving cases-wise. – Oh, please. | -解决疑难案件 -行了吧 |
[09:12] | I’m sure she got along fine before you arrived. | 我敢说你去之前她也能破案 |
[09:20] | K-O-L. Sokol. | 科尔 索科尔 |
[09:22] | No, she doesn’t have a social security number. She’s illegal. | 不 查不到她的身份证号 她是非法移民 |
[09:25] | All right, notify all precincts, including the boroughs. | 好的 通知所有地区 包括其他辖区 |
[09:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:32] | So I did a records check on Eliska Sokol. | 我查过爱丽丝卡·索科尔 |
[09:35] | She didn’t have any run-ins with law enforcement. | 她从未被警局抓到过 |
[09:37] | So I asked central to put her name out on the blotter. | 我让中心警局把死者姓名发份通知 |
[09:39] | You never know. It might turn something up. | 谁知道呢 可能会有什么发现 |
[09:41] | You know, I was thinking | 我在想 |
[09:42] | About how to track down this mystery woman. | 怎样找到这个神秘女子 |
[09:45] | I bet you parks and recreation would be able to tell us | 我打赌公园可能有发现 |
[09:47] | On which playground this photo was taken. | 这张照片是在公园儿童区拍的 |
[09:49] | You see how there’s sand at the bottom? | 看到底下的沙子了吗 |
[09:51] | A lot of playgrounds have wood chips | 很多广场上有碎木 |
[09:52] | Or this green spongy stuff that used to freak Alexis out. | 还有假草 以前吓到过阿丽克西斯 |
[09:55] | And there’s also a climbing wall feature | 还有这面攀岩墙 |
[09:57] | In the back here that’s not a… “75th and Lexington.” | 后面这个不是 75街和列克星敦街附近 |
[10:04] | Great minds think alike, I guess. | 大概是英雄所见略同 |
[10:06] | Next thing you’re gonna do is tell me that I should | 下面你就会认为 我该带着张照片 |
[10:08] | Go down there with a photograph. | 亲自去那一趟 |
[10:10] | Wouldn’t be a horrible idea. | 不是个坏主意 |
[10:12] | Oh, look. Esposito’s calling. | 看 埃斯波西托打来的 |
[10:14] | Wonder what he and Ryan have been doing all morning. | 猜猜他和莱恩一整个早上都在干嘛 |
[10:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:21] | No, it’s just Castle. | 没有 就卡塞尔在 |
[10:22] | Lady on the playground said she recognized the kid in the photo. | 儿童区的一位女士说认识照片中那孩子 |
[10:25] | Said she was pretty sure That the family lived in this building. | 说她确信 这家人就住这幢楼里 |
[10:28] | Uh, just hold on a second. Can I help you? | 稍等片刻 有需要帮忙的吗 |
[10:32] | I’m Detective Kate Beckett. NYPD. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 纽约警局的 |
[10:34] | We were wondering if you recognized anyone in this photograph. | 请问您是否认识照片中任何一位 |
[10:38] | That’s Zane Talbot and his mother. | 那是赞恩·塔伯特 还有他妈妈 |
[10:42] | Were they tenants here? | 他们租住在这里吗 |
[10:43] | Can I ask what this is about? | 我能问下是怎么回事吗 |
[10:45] | We’re conducting an investigation into | 我们正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[10:47] | The murder of a woman named Eliska Sokol. | 被害人是名女性 名叫爱丽丝卡·索科尔 |
[10:49] | Eliska? She’s dead? | 爱丽丝卡 她死了 |
[10:52] | -You know her? -She worked here until just a few days ago. | -你认识她 -她几天前还在这工作的 |
[10:56] | In what capacity? | 在什么部门 |
[10:57] | She started off in the laundry room. | 她开始是洗衣房的 |
[10:59] | A few weeks ago, we promoted her to Client Services. | 几周前 升迁去了客户服务部 |
[11:03] | This is a concierge building. | 我们这是酒店式公寓 |
[11:03] | We have a staff of over 75 providing our tenants | 我们拥有超过75名员工 为房客提供 |
[11:06] | With round-the-clock attention. | 全天候的各项服务 |
[11:08] | Like living in a fancy hotel. | 就像住在豪华宾馆一样 |
[11:10] | Do you have any idea why Eliska left her job? | 你知道爱丽丝卡为何离职吗 |
[11:13] | She didn’t. She was let go. | 没有 她是被解雇的 |
[11:16] | There was an incident with one of the tenants– | 有户房客出了点小意外 |
[11:19] | Mrs. Talbot, actually. | 事实上 正是塔伯特太太 |
[11:24] | Poor woman. Do you have any idea who killed her? | 可怜的女人 查到是谁杀的了吗 |
[11:26] | We’re working on it. The manager said | 正在查 这里的经理说 |
[11:28] | That there was some sort of an incident. | 曾发生过一点小意外 |
[11:30] | I suppose you could call it at. Really. | 我想可以这么说 真的 |
[11:32] | I think the whole thing’s gotten blown way out of proportion. | 这整个事情实在太夸张 |
[11:35] | Could you tell us what happened? | 能说说怎么回事吗 |
[11:38] | It was last Wednesday, I think. | 我想 是上周三吧 |
[11:40] | And I was with Zane in his room. | 当时我和赞恩在他房间里 |
[11:42] | She came in to change the towels in his bathroom. | 她进来更换他浴室的毛巾 |
[11:45] | I got up too answer the phone. | 我出去接了个电话 |
[11:47] | When I came back, the door was closed. | 等我回来 门是关着的 |
[11:50] | I go in, and she’s sitting on the floor, playing, I suppose, | 我走进去 她正坐在地板上玩吧 我想 |
[11:53] | But I couldn’t really tell because all I could think was, | 但没法确定 因为我当时唯一的念头是 |
[11:56] | He’s got a lollipop in his mouth. | 他嘴里在吃棒棒糖 |
[12:00] | She’d given him a lollipop. You just don’t do that. | 她居然给他吃棒棒糖 没人会这么做 |
[12:03] | You don’t give someone else’s child candy without permission. | 谁会未经允许 给别人的孩子吃糖 |
[12:07] | They could be allergic or diabetic. | 万一他要是过敏或有糖尿病呢 |
[12:09] | Maybe she was just trying to be nice. | 也许她这只是表示善意 |
[12:11] | You have to understand, we hardly knew this woman. | 你们得明白 我们几乎不认识她 |
[12:13] | It–it wasn’t like she was our housekeeper | 她又不是我们的女管家 |
[12:15] | – That we saw every day. – I didn’t say anything, | -每天都见面的那种 -我什么都没说 |
[12:18] | But I think she sensed that I was unhappy, | 但我想她感觉到我生气了 |
[12:20] | Because she got very flustered | 因为她惊慌失措起来 |
[12:21] | And couldn’t get out of there fast enough. | 甚至无法及时离开房间 |
[12:23] | Zane seemed to be fine, so I decided to let it go. | 赞恩好像没事 所以我决定算了 |
[12:26] | But then the more that I thought about it, | 但随后我越是想这件事 |
[12:28] | The more I realized that that was not the first time | 就越觉得 这肯定不是第一次了 |
[12:31] | That she had seemed overly familiar with him. | 她好像跟他过度熟悉了 |
[12:37] | Overly familiar? | 过度熟悉 |
[12:40] | Giving him more attention than seemed appropriate. | 对他的注意 超过了适度的范围 |
[12:42] | Did you ever think it might have been cultural, | 你没想过 这可能是文化上的差异 |
[12:44] | That… That might be the way | 也许 在她们国家 |
[12:46] | That people are with children in her country? | 就是这么对待孩子们的 |
[12:49] | Of course. All I did was mention to the manager | 当然 我也不过是跟经理提了一下 |
[12:52] | That maybe somebody would want to talk to her | 也许该找人跟她谈谈 |
[12:54] | You know, about what’s appropriate. | 让她知道什么是适度的范围 |
[12:56] | I didn’t even know that she had been fired | 我甚至不知道 她被解雇了 |
[12:58] | Until you told us. And now she is– | 直到你们提起 现在她又被 |
[13:01] | I-I mean, I feel horrible. I really do. | 我觉得很不安 真的 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. I’m on call. | 抱歉 我得接班了 |
[13:07] | Unless there’s something else? | 除非你们还有别的要问 |
[13:08] | No. No. I think we have everything we need. | 不 不 我想这些足够了 |
[13:11] | Um… You don’t suppose that her being let go | 你们认为 她被解雇这事 |
[13:15] | Has anything to do with what happened to her, do you? | 跟她的遇害有关系吗 |
[13:19] | We can’t rule anything out. | 我们不能排除任何可能 |
[13:21] | It’s possible that she was hard-pressed for money | 有可能她因为手头拮据 |
[13:24] | And she got into something that she shouldn’t have. | 而去做了些她不该做的事 |
[13:26] | Then it’s my fault. | 那就是我的错 |
[13:27] | No, Mrs. Talbot, it’s the fault of the person who killed her. | 不 塔伯特太太 这是凶手的错 |
[13:32] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢两位抽空配合 |
[13:34] | Pretty nice of you, letting her off the hook like that. | 你人真好 还那样帮她开脱 |
[13:36] | It’s pretty obvious Eliska blames her for losing her job. | 很明显 爱丽丝卡怪她害自己丢了工作 |
[13:39] | Maybe so. And maybe being let go | 也许吧 也许遭解雇 |
[13:40] | Somehow led to her being killed, | 跟她被杀多少有点关系 |
[13:42] | But making that woman feel any worse | 但就此让那女人怪罪自己 |
[13:44] | Won’t get us closer to solving the crime. | 对我们破案没有任何帮助 |
[13:46] | -Hey, got anything? – Just that our vic used to be married. | -查到什么了 -就查到受害人结过婚 |
[13:48] | Housekeeper I was talking to said that Eliska | 我找她谈的那位管家 她说爱丽丝卡 |
[13:50] | Mentioned it to her once. Ryan’s running it. | 曾跟她提起过一次 莱恩在继续查 |
[13:52] | His name is Teodor Hajek records check came up with | 他叫特奥多尔·哈耶克 据他的档案记载 |
[13:56] | A domestic disturbance call from two years ago. | 两年前曾因家庭暴力被控 |
[13:58] | Abusive ex-husband. | 有暴力倾向的前夫 |
[14:00] | Maybe he came back for an encore performance. | 也许他想让历史最后重演一回 |
[14:04] | NYPD. We’re looking for Teodor Hajek. | 纽约警局 我们要找特奥多尔·哈耶克 |
[14:07] | Back there, ma’am. | 后面那里 警官 |
[14:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | – Teodor Hajek? – Yes? | -特奥多尔·哈耶克 -是我 |
[14:16] | Would you step around, please? | 站出来 好吗 |
[14:17] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题要问你 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Oh. Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:31] | Ryan, cut him off. | 莱恩 拦住他 |
[14:47] | Stop him. Stop right there. Come here. | 拦住他 快拦住他 过来 |
[14:52] | On your stomach. Stay down. | 趴下 不许动 |
[14:55] | Teodor Hajek… You’re under arrest. | 特奥多尔·哈耶克 你被捕了 |
[15:06] | Mr.Hajek, you’ve been advised of your rights? | 哈耶克先生 宣读过你的权利了吧 |
[15:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:10] | And you declined an attorney? | 你拒绝请律师吗 |
[15:12] | For what? You’re going to deport me either way, yes? | 请了干嘛 反正会被驱逐出境 不是吗 |
[15:15] | Mr. Hajek, we’re not from immigration. | 哈耶克先生 我们不是移民局的 |
[15:20] | Is that why you ran? | 你是因此才跑的吗 |
[15:21] | My visa is expired many years before. | 我的护照很多年前就到期了 |
[15:23] | Well, we’re not interested in your immigration status. | 我们对你的移民状况不感兴趣 |
[15:25] | – I’m a homicide detective. – Homicide? | -我只负责谋杀案 -谋杀案 |
[15:28] | We’d like to ask you a few questions about your ex-wife. | 有几个关于你前妻的问题要问你 |
[15:30] | Eliska? Yes. What happened? Tell me. | 爱丽丝卡 她怎么了 快告诉我 |
[15:34] | She was killed three nights ago. | 她于三天前的晚上被害 |
[15:43] | Eliska. | 爱丽丝卡 |
[15:47] | Where were you on Thursday between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m.? | 周四晚上5点到9点间 你在哪 |
[15:50] | I was home asleep. | 我在家睡觉 |
[15:52] | I work double shift and was tired. | 我连上了两个班 很累 |
[15:56] | Can any verify that? | 有人能为你证明吗 |
[15:58] | Maybe neighbors saw. I don’t know. | 也许邻居们看到的 我不知道 |
[16:01] | We have a domestic disturbance complaint | 两年前 你被控家庭暴力 |
[16:03] | From two years ago involving you and your wife. | 牵涉到你跟你妻子 |
[16:05] | Would you mind telling us about that? | 介意跟我们谈谈情况吗 |
[16:07] | We were arguing. Neighbors called police. | 我们发生了争执 邻居们报了警 |
[16:11] | What did you argue about? | 为何发生争执 |
[16:13] | She wanted to leave me. I didn’t want her to go. | 她想离开我 我不想放她走 |
[16:17] | Why did she want to leave? | 她为什么想离开 |
[16:18] | She said to be with me… Hurt her. | 她说跟我在一起 她太伤心 |
[16:24] | Because, uh, too much I remind her of Martin, | 因为看到我 她就会一直想起马丁 |
[16:28] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[16:32] | God took him from us three years ago. | 三年前 上帝从我们手里夺走了他 |
[16:35] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 我很为你们难过 |
[16:37] | It tore her heart away. He was everything to her. | 这让她伤透了心 他曾是她的一切 |
[16:41] | He was so perfect when he was born. | 他出生的时候 一切都那么完美 |
[16:44] | But the sickness was in him even then. | 但其实那时 他就已疾病缠身 |
[16:47] | There was nothing we could do | 我们根本无能为力 |
[16:50] | Except, uh… | 就只能 |
[16:54] | Watch him… | 眼睁睁看着他 |
[16:57] | Waste away and… | 日趋消瘦 |
[17:00] | Away. | 凋零 |
[17:12] | This was my family. | 这就是我的家庭 |
[17:15] | We were happy once. | 曾经幸福快乐 |
[17:20] | Now they’re gone from me. | 现在 他们都离开了我 |
[17:22] | Both of them… | 他们两个人都 |
[17:26] | Gone. | 就这么走了 |
[17:34] | Kind of puts a whole new perspective on the Talbot incident. | 算为塔伯特家的小事故 提供了新的视角 |
[17:38] | -Thank you. -Well, he probably reminded | -谢谢 -他可能让她 |
[17:40] | Eliska of her own little boy. | 想起了自己的儿子 |
[17:42] | She was trying to be nice to him, | 她想对他表示善意 |
[17:43] | And next thing you know, she’s out of a job. | 然后接下来 她失去了工作 |
[17:46] | Yo. Ex-husband’s alibi checks out. | 查过前夫的不在场证明了 |
[17:49] | Neighbor remembers seeing him come home around 5:00. | 有邻居记得在5点左右看到他回家 |
[17:51] | Well, no surprises there. He was never our guy. | 毫无疑问 他不是我们要找的人 |
[17:53] | Okay, guys, let’s put ourselves in Eliska’s shoes. | 那么 如果我们是爱丽丝卡 |
[17:56] | She’s suddenly unemployed, she’s worried about making rent. | 突然被解雇了 她还得担心房租问题 |
[17:59] | What kind of trouble can she get herself into? | 会让自己牵扯进何种麻烦呢 |
[18:01] | The usual suspects are kinda hard to see with her– | 通常的几种可能 在她身上都不大成立 |
[18:03] | Drugs, prostitution. | 比如嗑药 卖淫 |
[18:05] | Okay, well, there’s gotta be something else then. | 好吧 那肯定是其他什么事 |
[18:08] | You know what? Let’s go back to the building, | 这样吧 回那幢大楼去 |
[18:09] | See if there’s anyone we missed on the first canvass. | 看看第一次调查是否有何遗漏 |
[18:11] | Someone must have seen or heard something. | 肯定有人看到或听到点什么的 |
[18:16] | Thank you so much for your time. | 感谢您配合调查 |
[18:17] | If you can think of anything else, | 如果您还想到别的什么 |
[18:18] | Please don’t hesitate to call. | 请别犹豫 立即与我联系 |
[18:22] | Well, that’s everybody on our list. | 名单上的每个人都拜访过了 |
[18:23] | Let’s hope Ryan and Esposito are having better luck upstairs. | 希望莱恩和埃斯波西托在楼上能走运点 |
[18:26] | Can I ask you a question, Castle? | 能问你个问题吗 卡塞尔 |
[18:27] | I already know what you’re going to ask. | 我知道你想问什么 |
[18:28] | The dress code for the party is evening cocktail. | 派对的着装规则是看晚上喝哪种鸡尾酒 |
[18:31] | If you’re stumped, just ask yourself, | 你要是左右为难的话 不妨问问自己 |
[18:32] | What would Nikki Heat wear? | 妮基·希特会穿什么去 |
[18:33] | When were you gonna tell me about the other book? | 你什么时候才告诉我出下一本书的事 |
[18:35] | – You heard about that? – So it’s true? | -你听说了 -这么说是真的 |
[18:39] | Well, it’s not a done deal yet. | 尚未最终敲定 |
[18:41] | Well, did it ever occur to you to talk to me first? | 那你有没有想过 第一个先告诉我 |
[18:44] | Well, frankly, I thought you’d be relieved. | 老实说 我以为你会觉得被解放了 |
[18:46] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself. | 少臭美了 |
[18:47] | Well, I mean, I’m flattered to even be considered. | 想到我 就够我臭美的了 |
[18:49] | Writing a certain British secret agent would be | 写一个英国特工的故事 |
[18:51] | A very big opportunity for me. | 对我来说是个大好机会 |
[18:52] | I was talking about Nikki Heat. | 我说的是妮基·希特 |
[18:54] | Wait a minute. A certain British secret agent? Are you– | 等等 一位英国特工 你是不是 |
[18:58] | If they actually offer it to me. They may not. | 如果他们真要我写 也可能不会 |
[19:00] | Yeah, but if they do? | 对 要是的话呢 |
[19:01] | Well, I-I would certainly consider it. | 我当然会考虑一下 |
[19:05] | Like I said, I thought you’d be relieved. | 正如我说的 我以为你会觉得轻松许多 |
[19:07] | I am. I mean, I would be, if they offered it to you. | 我是啊 他们真让你写 我肯定很乐意 |
[19:11] | You sure we talked to 4-E last time? | 确定上次找4E谈过了 |
[19:13] | What, the robe lady? | 谁 穿长袍的女士吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah, she, uh, didn’t know our vic, but wanted us | 对 她不认识死者 但想让我们 |
[19:17] | – To help her with the ghost in her apartment. – Oh, yeah. | -帮她在房间抓鬼 -对了 |
[19:19] | You guys a bust, too? | 你们也一无所获 |
[19:20] | Yeah, we talked to everybody that wasn’t home last time. | 上次不在家的所有人都问过了 |
[19:22] | – Nothing. – Well, that’s it then. | -一无所获 -好 那就是了 |
[19:24] | – We hit everybody in the building. – Yep. | -这大楼里的人都查过了 -对 |
[19:27] | Sorry. Excuse me. Pardon us. Sorry. | 抱歉 请见谅 抱歉 |
[19:32] | Did you… | 查过吗 |
[19:34] | – Did you? – It was– | -你们呢 -没有 |
[19:35] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[19:37] | She was out of town for our first canvass, | 第一次调查时 她正好不在家 |
[19:39] | But the night of the vic’s murder, | 但死者遇害当晚 |
[19:40] | She remembers seeing her arguing with a man in the hallway. | 见过死者跟一名男子在走廊争吵 |
[19:43] | Well-dressed, mid-40s. | 衣着考究 40多岁 |
[19:44] | Doesn’t exactly narrow things down. | 没缩小范围啊 |
[19:46] | No, but the pager on his belt does. | 是没有 但他皮带上的传呼机指明了方向 |
[19:50] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[19:52] | What do you think, Castle? | 你有何看法 卡塞尔 |
[19:53] | Look like someone we know? | 是我们认识的人吧 |
[19:56] | Paging Dr. Talbot. | 呼叫塔伯特医生 |
[20:05] | I admit, there’s a similarity. But… It wasn’t me. | 我承认 是跟我很像 但这不是我 |
[20:10] | Do you really want us | 你难道真想让我们 |
[20:11] | To pull you out of here and put you in a lineup? | 拉你出来 让你接受指认吗 |
[20:12] | Because that’s exactly where this is headed. | 因为接下来必将如此发展 |
[20:14] | Okay, this is insane. I hardly knew the woman. | 这太疯狂了 我根本不认识这个女人 |
[20:17] | We did some checking, Dr. Talbot. | 我们调查过 塔伯特医生 |
[20:18] | Before she worked in your apartment, | 她在你家工作之前 |
[20:20] | She also worked at Bryant General. | 也在布莱恩特综合医院工作过 |
[20:21] | That’s where you see your patients, isn’t it? | 你在那里工作过 是吗 |
[20:22] | What exactly was the nature of your relationship to another. | 你和她原来到底是何关系 |
[20:25] | There was no relationship. | 没有关系 |
[20:26] | All right. We’re outta here. | 好 我们走 |
[20:28] | You’re coming with us to the precinct. | 你跟我们一起去警局 |
[20:30] | You meet a nice class of people in a lineup. | 接受指认的人都很和善 |
[20:31] | You’ll be surprised. | 你会诧异的 |
[20:32] | Okay, wait. There was a relationship. | 等等 我们曾经在一起 |
[20:39] | Eliska and I… We were having an affair. | 爱丽丝卡和我有过外遇 |
[20:46] | We met when she was working at the hospital. | 她在医院工作时 我们相识 |
[20:49] | I was there late one night, and we got to talking. | 有天晚上我工作到很晚 我们开始聊天 |
[20:52] | Anyway, we crossed paths a couple of times after that, | 不管怎样 我们之后又遇见过几次 |
[20:55] | And… One thing led to another. | 事情越来越不能控制 |
[21:01] | God, this is humiliating. | 真丢脸 |
[21:02] | What happened when she found out you were married? | 她发现你已婚后发生了什么呢 |
[21:05] | Well, she was upset. | 她很生气 |
[21:08] | But I convinced her that I just needed some time | 但我说服了她 只是需要些时间 |
[21:11] | To figure out how to end things with Melissa. | 考虑好如何与梅丽莎结束 |
[21:14] | Which you never intended to do. | 你根本没打算这么做 |
[21:16] | And it was good for a while, but she was losing patience, | 一开始这么说还有用 但她失去耐心 |
[21:19] | And then she even started paying special attention to Zane, | 然后她甚至开始特别关心赞恩 |
[21:23] | As if she was almost getting ready to become a part of his life, | 好像她几乎准备好进入他的生活 |
[21:27] | And it was just impossible. | 但这根本不可能 |
[21:29] | Well, then why didn’t you just break up with her? | 那你为什么不和她分手呢 |
[21:31] | I tried. She just wouldn’t let go. | 我试过 她不依不饶 |
[21:34] | And then that day with my wife and the candy, | 那天她和我妻子的糖果事件 |
[21:36] | That was the last straw. | 她再也扛不住了 |
[21:40] | Truth is…it was a relief when she got fired, and so I did, | 其实 她被炒是解脱 我也是 |
[21:44] | I went to see her the next day to give her money | 第二天我去看她 给她钱 |
[21:47] | And then she started screaming at me, and, | 然后她冲我乱吼 |
[21:50] | I mean, there’s nothing for me to do but to leave, | 我只能离开 |
[21:53] | To turn around and walk away. | 转身走开 |
[21:58] | Where were you on Thursday between 5 and 9 p.m.? | 周四晚上五点到九点你在哪里 |
[22:02] | I was here at the office, and I worked late that day. | 我在办公室 工作到很晚 |
[22:07] | Excuse me, doctor, but your wife and son just arrived. | 打扰了 医生 你太太和儿子刚到 |
[22:11] | You were supposed to have lunch today. | 你们今天要一起吃午饭 |
[22:13] | Right. Of–of course. Can you just give me one more second? | 好 当然 能让他们等等吗 |
[22:16] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[22:20] | Please, you check my alibi, do whatever you have to do, | 你们可以核实我的不在场证明 秉公办事 |
[22:23] | But I’m begging you, please leave my wife out of it. | 但我求求你们 不要把我妻子牵扯进来 |
[22:25] | There are no promises, Dr. Talbot. | 我们不能答应 塔伯特医生 |
[22:27] | I am following this investigation to wherever it leads. | 我会随着线索调查 |
[22:32] | – Daddy! – Hey, buddy. Come here. | -爸爸 -宝贝 过来 |
[22:39] | Detective Beckett, I didn’t expect to see you here today. | 贝克特探长 没想到今天在这里见到你 |
[22:44] | Um, a clerk misplaced the notes from our first interview, | 上次的询问记录被工作人员弄丢了 |
[22:47] | And your husband was very kind to let us go over it all again. | 您丈夫很贴心 让我们再问一遍 |
[22:50] | – I see. – Happy to help. | -我明白 -很高兴能帮上忙 |
[22:54] | Have a wonderful lunch. | 午餐愉快 |
[22:57] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 我不会挂断 |
[22:58] | So you’re asking about last Thursday? | 你们是问上周四吗 |
[23:00] | That’s right. | 是 |
[23:02] | That was a long day. We were booked solid from mid-morning on, | 那是漫长的一天 从早上预约就满了 |
[23:04] | Then stayed late for monthly inventory. | 然后因为每月盘点待到很晚 |
[23:06] | Dr. Talbot, too? | 塔伯特医生也在吗 |
[23:08] | Uh, hi, yes. It’s Dr. Talbot’s office calling. | 塔伯特医生办公室 |
[23:11] | Him, too. We wrapped up a little after 9:00. | 他也是 我们九点多一点才忙完 |
[23:15] | You gotta be kidding. He alibied out? | 你在开玩笑 他有不在场证明吗 |
[23:17] | Oh, come on. We had him | 拜托 她遇害当天 |
[23:18] | Arguing with our vic on the day of her murder. | 两人争吵过 |
[23:20] | It wasn’t him. | 凶手不是他 |
[23:22] | Hey, Beckett. Just got off the horn with the 74th in Brooklyn. | 贝克特 布鲁克林74区警局有回应 |
[23:26] | Uniform recognized your vic’s name off the blotter, | 有同事认出通告上死者的名字 |
[23:28] | He thinks from a call he answered about two years back. | 他想到两年前接到一通报警电话 |
[23:31] | What kind of a call? | 报警时说了什么 |
[23:32] | Doesn’t remember exactly, | 记不清了 |
[23:33] | And the incident report was never computerized, | 报告也没有输入电脑 |
[23:35] | But he’s fairly sure someone filed a complaint against your vic. | 但他确定有人投诉死者 |
[23:37] | That could be almost anything. | 可能是任何原因 |
[23:38] | Yeah, well, they should have the file pulled by morning. | 明早他们应该能调出档案 |
[23:40] | Sounds like our vic isn’t as squeaky clean | 看来死者并未如我们所想 |
[23:42] | As we’ve been making her out to be. | 背景一清二白 |
[23:44] | Whatever the complaint is, I’m gonna need the two of you | 不管投诉了什么 你们两个 |
[23:46] | To pick it up first thing in the morning. | 明早第一时间去了解 |
[23:48] | Guys, I got two words to tide you over in the meantime– | 送几个字让你俩满足一下 |
[23:52] | Open bar. | 无限免费酒水 |
[24:09] | So this is how the other half lives. | 这就是名人的世界 |
[24:20] | Hi. Could you sign it? Isn’t this great? | 能签个名吗 这简直太棒了 |
[24:22] | You’re acting again, I’m making straight-a’s, | 你重登舞台 我成绩全优 |
[24:24] | And dad finished writing another book. | 爸爸又写完一本书 |
[24:26] | Cherish the moment, kiddo. | 珍惜当下 |
[24:27] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life– | 如果一辈子我只知道一件事 就是 |
[24:29] | Nothing ever lasts. | 好景不长 |
[24:31] | Hey! It’s Nikki Heat. | 是妮基·希特 |
[24:34] | Look this way! | 看这边 |
[24:46] | – You clean up nice, detective. – Thank you, sir. | -你真光彩照人 探长 -谢谢 长官 |
[24:48] | Castle’s gonna be happy to see you. | 卡塞尔见到你一定很高兴 |
[24:50] | Have you read the dedication? | 你读过致谢了吗 |
[24:53] | No. What does it say? | 没有 写了什么 |
[24:57] | Go see for yourself. Excuse me. | 自己去看吧 我先走开了 |
[25:05] | Would you excuse me? | 抱歉 我能走开一会吗 |
[25:10] | – That’s her? – That’s her. | -是她吗 -是她 |
[25:11] | Huh. That is one hell of a love letter you wrote her. | 你给她写了封要命的情书 |
[25:15] | Jeez. One night in Ibiza, and what do I get, | 在伊比沙岛一晚 我得到了什么 |
[25:17] | A chapter in “Storm Fall”? | 《斯道姆来临》中的一章 |
[25:19] | – A very hot chapter. – And she gets a whole book? | -很火辣的一章 -她就得到了整本书 |
[25:22] | She must be pretty special girl. | 她一定很特别 |
[25:25] | Let me ask you something, | 我问你 |
[25:26] | When she calls you, do you call her back? | 如果她给你打电话 你会回覆吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 会 |
[25:30] | Of course you do, because she’s important to you, | 你当然会 因为她对你很重要 |
[25:31] | And because it’s polite. | 也是出于礼貌 |
[25:33] | Paula, I call you back. | 波拉 我回你电话 |
[25:34] | 3-book deal, and I can’t even get you on the phone | 写三本书的合同 我都没法电话通知你 |
[25:37] | To let you know you got an official offer? | 你拿到了正式的邀请 |
[25:39] | There’s a… | 有了正式的 |
[25:40] | I don’t, I… | 我不知道 我 |
[25:42] | So can I close the deal? | 我能取消合同吗 |
[25:45] | Paula, I’m sorry. This is a– this is a big step for me. | 抱歉波拉 这对我是重要的一步 |
[25:47] | I don’t know that I’m ready to walk away from Nikki Heat. | 我不知道是否准备好 离开妮基·希特 |
[25:50] | Who, the one on the page | 谁 书里的 |
[25:50] | Or the one standing over there in that LV leger dress? | 还是穿LV站在那边的 |
[25:53] | The one on the page. | 书里的 |
[25:56] | – Oh, Rick. Are you sleeping with her? – No. | -里克 你和她上床了吗 -没有 |
[25:58] | Well, what the hell are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么呢 |
[25:59] | Go get it outta your system and then come down to the office | 那就去找她 然后再去办公室 |
[26:01] | And sign the damn contract, okay? | 签合同 好吗 |
[26:20] | I was just, uh, the, uh, the dedication–wow. Thank you. | 我刚 谢谢你写的致谢 |
[26:24] | I meant it. You are extraordinary. | 我是认真的 你与众不同 |
[26:30] | Listen… I was thinking… | 听我说 我在想 |
[26:36] | What if the wife got on to the affair? | 如果他妻子知晓真相 |
[26:39] | Melissa Talbot–a killer? | 梅丽莎·塔伯特是凶手吗 |
[26:41] | Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. | 最毒妇人心 |
[26:44] | Well, uh… Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[26:48] | I didn’t see it that way. | 我没想到 |
[26:51] | You’re just saying that ’cause you’ve never been scorned. | 你这么说 是因为你从未被无视 |
[26:53] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[26:54] | Oh, come on. What man has ever turned you away? | 什么样的男人敢背叛你 |
[26:59] | So any word on a certain British Secret Agent | 那么 关于那个不能提名字的 |
[27:03] | Who shall not be named? | 英国特工 |
[27:04] | I got the official offer. | 我收到了正式邀请 |
[27:06] | Wow. Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:09] | I haven’t accepted it yet. | 我还没答应 |
[27:10] | But you’re going to, aren’t you? | 但你正打算去 不是吗 |
[27:12] | What, you think I should? | 你觉得我应该去吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. I mean… Is there a reason why you wouldn’t? | 你有不去的理由吗 |
[27:18] | So you’d be okay if I didn’t write another Nikki Heat? | 如果我不再写妮基·希特 也没关系吗 |
[27:21] | I mean, why wouldn’t I? | 我怎么会不开心呢 |
[27:22] | It’s not like I asked you to write the first one. | 第一本也不是我要求你写的 |
[27:26] | You know, a lot of people would be flattered | 很多人会觉得很荣幸 |
[27:27] | That someone chose to write a book based on them. | 有作家以自己为原型写书 |
[27:30] | – Flattered? – Yeah. | -荣幸吗 -是 |
[27:32] | Do you have any idea how much grief I’ve had to | 你知道我要承担多少悲伤 |
[27:35] | Put up with over this Nikki Heat thing? | 容忍妮基·希特这书吗 |
[27:39] | Gee, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:40] | I’m not asking you to be sorry. I’m just… | 我没叫你道歉 我只是 |
[27:43] | Just do whatever you want to do. You always do anyway. | 做你想做吧 反正你总会做的 |
[27:46] | Well, fine. It’s settled then. | 那好 就这么决定了 |
[27:47] | Fine. I’ll do the other book. | 我会写那本书 |
[27:48] | – Great. Enjoy the party. – Thanks, I will. | -好 派对愉快 -谢谢 我会的 |
[27:50] | You know what? Just as well because there really wasn’t | 我这么做 也是因为无论如何 |
[27:52] | Enough to the character of Nikki Heat | 妮基·希特这个角色 |
[27:53] | For more than one novel anyway. | 几本书都写不完 |
[27:54] | Oh, there’s plenty to the character. | 这角色还有很多没写 |
[27:57] | She just needs a better writer. | 但她需要一个更好的作家 |
[27:59] | – Fine. – Fine. | -那好 -当然 |
[28:30] | What are you doing here, Castle? | 你在这里做什么 卡塞尔 |
[28:31] | Don’t you have bigger, more lucrative fish to fry? | 你没有更重要的事做吗 |
[28:34] | Actually, I just left my sunglasses here yesterday. | 其实 我只是昨天把太阳镜忘在这了 |
[28:36] | Oh, please. That is the lamest excuse I have ever… | 这是我听过最烂的理由 |
[28:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:44] | While you’re at it, don’t forget those. | 人在 就别忘了那些东西 |
[28:49] | – Did you guys get the incident report? – Yeah. | -拿到报告了吗 -是 |
[28:52] | – And? – Apparently, Eliska was, uh, seen | -还有呢 -多次有人目击爱丽丝卡 |
[28:54] | On multiple occasions hanging around some local park. | 在当地公园出现 |
[28:56] | At some point, she walked up to somebody’s kid spoke to him. | 有时她走向别人的小孩 跟他说话 |
[28:59] | Kid’s mom thought it was a little odd | 孩子的母亲觉得有些奇怪 |
[29:01] | Because she wasn’t there with a child of her own, | 因为她没有带自己的孩子去 |
[29:02] | So mom mentioned it to a patrolman. | 所以那位母亲向巡警报告了 |
[29:04] | Any charges filed? | 有指控她吗 |
[29:05] | Nah. Supposedly she was very cooperative and left quietly. | 没有 可能她很合作并安静地离开 |
[29:08] | Sounds a lot like the incident with the Talbot boy. | 和塔伯特儿子的事很相像 |
[29:10] | Poor lady. You gotta feel for what she went through. | 可怜的女人 我们得体谅她的经历 |
[29:14] | Sorry to interrupt, but your vic’s super’s on the phone | 不好意思打扰了 但是死者的房东 |
[29:17] | And wants to know if he can go ahead and rent her apartment. | 打电话来说想知道能否出租她的公寓 |
[29:19] | She’s paid all the way till Friday, | 她租金支付到周五 |
[29:20] | But he’s got somebody who wants it now. | 但有人现在就想要租房 |
[29:22] | Tell him to go ahead. | 告诉他可以出租 |
[29:23] | We already have everything we need from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场都已取证完毕 |
[29:25] | You guys check with the mom who filed the report. | 你们去见见那位报案的母亲 |
[29:26] | There might be something more to it than we realize. | 可能还有我们不知道的事 |
[29:28] | On it. | 马上去 |
[29:37] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[29:41] | Karpowski, did the super say she was paid up to Friday? | 卡帕沃斯基 房东说她的房租付到周五吗 |
[29:44] | – That’s what he said. – That doesn’t make any sense. | -他是这么说的 -这说不通 |
[29:48] | That place rents by the week. She was killed last Thursday. | 那地方是周租房 她上周四遇害 |
[29:53] | How could she paid up through this coming Friday? | 她怎么能把房租付到这周五呢 |
[29:59] | Eliska never missed a payment. | 爱丽丝卡从不拖欠房租 |
[30:01] | Yeah, I found her rent money slid under my door on Friday. | 周五 她的房租从我门底下塞进来 |
[30:04] | I didn’t think anything of it | 我没多想 |
[30:06] | Because I didn’t know she was dead yet, | 因为我还不知道她遇害了 |
[30:08] | Not until you guys showed up the next day. | 直到第二天你们出面 |
[30:10] | Now why would someone pay her rent after she’s dead? | 为什么有人在她死后付房租呢 |
[30:13] | Whoever killed her must have figured there’d be | 杀她的人一定觉得这样做 |
[30:15] | Less chance she’d be reported missing that way. | 能减少她被报失踪的可能性 |
[30:17] | Look, I don’t wanna seem cold or anything. | 我不是不近人情什么的 |
[30:19] | Uh, she was a nice lady. May she rest in peace. | 她是个好人 愿她能安息 |
[30:22] | But can I rent the apartment? | 但我能出租公寓了吗 |
[30:23] | Should I give her stuff to her friend? | 我应该把她的东西给她朋友吗 |
[30:25] | Her friend? | 她有朋友吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah, the lady who picks up her mail every day. | 每天取走她信件的女士 |
[30:30] | Someone is picking up her mail? | 有人取走她的信吗 |
[30:31] | Yeah, she got a key to the mailbox. | 她有信箱的钥匙 |
[30:33] | I figure it was a friend, a relative. | 我认为是朋友或者亲戚 |
[30:34] | What does this friend look like? | 这位朋友长什么样子的 |
[30:37] | Oh, well-dressed, early 40s, blonde hair. | 衣着很好 四十岁出头 金发 |
[30:41] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的和我一样吗 |
[30:42] | Melissa Talbot. | 梅丽莎·塔伯特 |
[30:45] | The super said he remembered her | 房东说记得她 |
[30:46] | Coming in the hallway around lunchtime. | 午饭时间出现在走廊上 |
[30:48] | 2:30 | 两点半 |
[30:50] | A threatening letter… | 一封恐吓信 |
[30:53] | I’ve been sitting here thinking, | 我刚才一直在想 |
[30:54] | What reason would the wife have | 到底有什么理由迫使她 |
[30:56] | To want to intercept Eliska’s mail. | 去拿走爱丽丝卡的信 |
[30:58] | Maybe she sent her some kind of threatening letter, | 也许她给死者寄了恐吓信 |
[31:00] | A “keep your hands off my man” kinda thing. | 别碰我的男人 之类 |
[31:02] | She gets impatient, she confronts her, | 她失去耐心 而与她对峙 |
[31:04] | And then Eliska’s dead. | 然后爱丽丝卡就死了 |
[31:05] | Meanwhile, the letter is still en route. | 与此同时 信还在路上 |
[31:07] | So… Talbot’s afraid it’ll connect them. | 塔伯特怕信会把他们供出来 |
[31:11] | The irony is, it never would’ve connected them. | 讽刺的是 信不会出卖他们 |
[31:12] | We don’t go through a victim’s mail | 我们不会检查被害人的信件 |
[31:14] | Unless there’s probable cause and a warrant first. | 除非先有合适的理由和搜查证 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:20] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[31:21] | For using “irony” correctly. | 谢你正确使用了”讽刺”二字 |
[31:23] | Ever since that Alanis Morissette song, | 自从艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特那首歌以后 |
[31:25] | People use it when they actually mean “coincidence.” | 人们就会把它当成”巧合”使用 |
[31:27] | Drives me nuts. | 让我很抓狂 |
[31:28] | Yeah, well, it must be your great grammatical influence over me. | 肯定是你合乎语法的英语影响了我 |
[31:33] | I may be going, | 我是快离开了 |
[31:34] | But I’m leaving something of myself behind. | 但我总算留下了点东西 |
[31:49] | Castle, it’s her. | 卡塞尔 是她 |
[31:51] | It’s Talbot’s wife. Come on. | 是塔伯特的妻子 快跟上 |
[31:56] | She’s going for the mail. | 她是去拿信 |
[32:02] | Mrs.Talbot. | 塔伯特夫人 |
[32:05] | Whoa. You’re not the wife. You’re the nurse. | 不是他妻子 是那个护士 |
[32:16] | Dr. Talbot is good man. | 塔伯特医生是个好人 |
[32:18] | I’ve worked for him for ten years. | 我为他工作了十年 |
[32:21] | I know he had nothing to do with what happened to that lady. | 我确信他和那位女士的死毫无瓜葛 |
[32:26] | What exactly did he tell you to do? | 他到底叫你做什么 |
[32:29] | He kept a little apartment for her… | 他给她留了一间公寓 |
[32:32] | Where they would… Meet. | 他们就在那里幽会 |
[32:37] | He gave me a key to the mailbox. | 他给我邮箱的钥匙 |
[32:40] | He said he’d sent her a check. | 他说会寄给她一张支票 |
[32:41] | He’d felt bad about the way things had ended between them, | 他为他们俩的收场感到难过 |
[32:45] | And he wanted to give her some money. | 他想给她点钱 |
[32:47] | Is that what’s in here, a check? | 这里面就是一张支票吗 |
[32:51] | He told me to look for an envelope stamped “confidential” | 他让我去找一封写着”机密”的信 |
[32:54] | With an address from New Jersey from his brokerage account. | 地址是他在新泽西州的经纪账户 |
[32:58] | He wanted me to get the check so no one would be able | 他让我去拿支票 这样就没人 |
[33:00] | To put the two of them together. That’s all. | 会知道他们俩的事 仅此而已 |
[33:03] | You were helping him cover the affair. | 你在帮他掩盖外遇 |
[33:05] | It doesn’t mean he killed her. | 但这不说明他杀了人 |
[33:07] | When you told us he worked late at the office that day, | 那天你说他在办公室工作到很晚 |
[33:10] | Were you telling the truth? | 是真的吗 |
[33:13] | He didn’t stay late that night. | 他那天晚上不在 |
[33:17] | He left at 6:00. | 他六点就走了 |
[33:18] | So the envelope came from an office park in Paramus. | 信来自帕拉莫斯的一个办公园区 |
[33:22] | Is there a, uh, brokerage firm of some kind there? | 那里有经纪商行之类的吗 |
[33:26] | “Trueway Insurance. Chromo diagnostic lab systems. | 出伟保险 克罗姆检验医学产品有限公司 |
[33:30] | Branby Financial Group.” | 布兰比财团 |
[33:31] | That would be where the check came from | 支票就是从那里开的 |
[33:33] | If Talbot was telling the truth. | 如果塔伯特说的是实话 |
[33:35] | I got a feeling he wasn’t even telling the truth | 我感觉他一直都在说谎 |
[33:36] | About the affair with Eliska. He’s hiding something. | 就算是和爱丽丝卡的外遇也有所隐瞒 |
[33:39] | The answer is in here. | 答案就在这里 |
[33:40] | How long before the warrant comes through and we can open it? | 还要多久才有搜查证打开它 |
[33:43] | Couple of hours at least. | 至少还有几小时 |
[33:47] | Hey, did you find the mom who filed the complaint? | 找到那个投诉的母亲了吗 |
[33:49] | Found her. Talked to her. | 找到了 而且谈话了 |
[33:50] | It all went down pretty much the way the incident report said. | 一切都和报告所描述的一样 |
[33:53] | Turns out the reason that the mom first noticed our vic | 那位母亲第一次在公园附近 |
[33:56] | Hanging around the playground was that she said | 注意到被害人是因为她说 |
[33:57] | She looked kinda familiar. As it happens, they were both | 她看起来很眼熟 事实上 |
[34:00] | In the same post-delivery ward in the hospital. | 她们是在同一间产房分娩的 |
[34:02] | Yeah, both babies were born on the same day. | 两个宝宝是同天所生 |
[34:04] | Can you believe that? Both boys, too. | 你相信吗 两个都是男孩 |
[34:07] | Did she happen to mention what hospital? | 她有没有说是哪家医院 |
[34:08] | Yeah, Bryant General. Why? | 布莱恩特综合医院 怎么了 |
[34:11] | Bryant General, where Talbot works. | 布莱恩特综合医院 塔伯特在那里工作 |
[34:12] | What are you on to, Castle? | 你想到了什么 卡塞尔 |
[34:14] | I’m not sure, but I wonder | 我不确定 我在想 |
[34:17] | If we look into it, if we’re gonna find that the Talbot boy | 通过调查 万一发现塔伯特的孩子 |
[34:19] | Was born at Bryant General on the same day as well. | 也是那一天在布莱恩特综合医院出生 |
[34:23] | Would you check that for me? | 你们能帮我查查看吗 |
[34:24] | Did you say that there was a-a lab at that office? | 你是说那个园区有一个检验公司吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah, Chromo Diagnostic Lab Systems. | 对 克罗姆检验医学产品有限公司 |
[34:31] | I think I know what’s in that envelope. | 我想我知道信封里是什么了 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我很困惑 |
[34:35] | We want to help you in any way that we can, | 我们想要尽可能地帮助你 |
[34:37] | But like we already told you, we barely knew the woman. | 但已经说过了 我们不认识被害人 |
[34:39] | She had only been working in the building a few months. | 她只在酒店里工作了几个月 |
[34:42] | As it turns out, your paths crossed long before you realized. | 但事实是 你们的人生早就有了交集 |
[34:46] | Eliska Sokol had a son who was born in the same hospital | 爱丽丝卡·索科尔的儿子和你儿子赞恩 |
[34:49] | On the same day as your boy Zane. | 在同一天同一家医院出生 |
[34:52] | He passed away three years ago. | 但他三年前就夭折了 |
[34:55] | He died of niemann-pick syndrome. | 他死于尼曼匹克综合症 |
[34:56] | It’s a rare congenital disorder. | 这是一种罕见的先天性疾病 |
[35:00] | Oh, my god. That poor woman. | 天哪 她真可怜 |
[35:04] | That’s probably why she was so attentive to Zane. | 怪不得她那么关心赞恩 |
[35:06] | They were the same age. | 他们一样大 |
[35:07] | Actually, we think there was more to it than that. | 事实上 我们认为还有更深的纠葛 |
[35:09] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[35:11] | The incident with the candy that you told us about. | 那次送糖的事件 |
[35:14] | We think she gave that to him to distract him | 她送他糖 以分散他的注意力 |
[35:16] | So she could swab his mouth. | 来刮他的口腔 |
[35:18] | Swabbed his mouth? What for? | 刮他的口腔 干什么 |
[35:21] | She was trying to get a DNA test done. | 她想做亲子鉴定 |
[35:25] | I–why would she– I mean, I don’t… | 我 她为什么 我是说 |
[35:28] | We got a warrant for Eliska’s mail. | 我们拿到了爱丽丝卡信件的搜查证 |
[35:30] | Just before she was killed, she sent two mouth swabs | 她死前刚刚寄了两份口腔样本 |
[35:33] | To a mail-order Lab in New Jersey. | 给新泽西州一家检验公司 |
[35:35] | One of them was your son’s. | 其中一份是你们儿子的 |
[35:37] | The other was hers. | 另一份是她的 |
[35:41] | These were the results. | 检测结果在这里 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry, Melissa. | 我很抱歉 梅丽莎 |
[35:49] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[35:53] | When the amnio came back, | 羊水诊断出来的时候 |
[35:53] | I just didn’t know how to tell you, | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[35:55] | And I knew you’d–you’d just see it through | 我知道你会想开的 |
[35:58] | No matter what the test said, and I thought I’d just– | 无论检测结果是什么 所以我想 |
[36:00] | I’d put it off and deal with it after the baby was born. | 我就先放着 等孩子出世再应对 |
[36:04] | Cameron, I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 卡梅伦 我不懂你的意思 |
[36:06] | The niemann-pick… Our baby had niemann-pick. | 尼曼匹克病 我们的孩子有尼曼匹克病 |
[36:10] | No, Zane is fine. What are you talking about? | 不 赞恩很健康 你在说什么 |
[36:13] | There’s no treatment. It’s always fatal… | 这种病无药可救 是致死的 |
[36:15] | Usually by age 3. | 孩子顶多能活到3岁 |
[36:20] | I don’t even think it crossed my mind | 我从来没有想过如何 |
[36:21] | That I could get away with it | 逃避这种折磨 |
[36:23] | Until I was in the nursery checking on the baby. | 直到我在育婴房检查孩子的时候 |
[36:26] | You were still in recovery, | 你还在康复期 |
[36:27] | And there they were, side by side in their cribs. | 而他们就肩并肩躺在婴儿床里 |
[36:33] | I just thought, how hard would it be? | 我想 这有什么难的呢 |
[36:35] | No one would suspect. They all know me around here. | 没人会怀疑 这里的人都认识我 |
[36:37] | They see me practically every day. | 他们几乎每天都看到我 |
[36:39] | I can change the charts later. | 我可以过会儿再调换图表 |
[36:42] | Right now… I just have to switch the tags | 现在 我只需要调换标签 |
[36:46] | And pick him up and bring him to you in the room, | 然后把他抱起来送到你的房间 |
[36:50] | And everything would be all right. | 然后就万事大吉了 |
[36:51] | He’d be ours. | 他会变成我们的儿子 |
[36:55] | And you’d never have to know. | 你永远也不必知道 |
[36:58] | Cameron, please tell me you didn’t kill that woman. | 卡梅伦 快说你没杀她 |
[37:02] | Please, god. Tell me you didn’t kill that woman. | 上帝啊 告诉我你没杀那个女人 |
[37:08] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天哪 上帝 |
[37:12] | I couldn’t let her destroy our lives. | 我不能让她毁了我们的生活 |
[37:14] | I couldn’t let her take him away. | 不能让她带走赞恩 |
[37:19] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[37:23] | Please, someone tell me, what am I supposed to do? | 拜托 谁来告诉我该怎么办 |
[37:29] | After Talbot dumped Eliska’s body, | 塔伯特丢弃爱丽丝卡的尸体后 |
[37:31] | He grabbed her keys and went back to her apartment | 拿了她的钥匙并回到了公寓 |
[37:33] | To get rid of anything else that connected the two of them. | 扔掉了所有 能把他们俩联系起来的东西 |
[37:35] | That’s when he found the paperwork for the lab. | 那时候他找到了检验公司的文书 |
[37:39] | Nice detective work, you two. | 你们两个调查得很好 |
[37:40] | Actually, sir… It’s Eliska Sokol | 长官 事实上爱丽丝卡·索科尔 |
[37:43] | Who deserves the credit for the detective work. | 才是调查工作做得最好的那个 |
[37:45] | The way we figure it, | 我们认为 |
[37:47] | She got the job with the hospital cleaning crew | 她到医院做清洁工作 |
[37:48] | Solely to get access to the birth records. | 只是为了拿到医院的出生记录 |
[37:51] | She made it her mission to find out the truth. | 寻求真相是她的使命 |
[37:54] | Yeah, but then it cost her her life. | 但也让她命丧黄泉 |
[37:57] | Seems so pointless somehow. | 不知怎么的 看来全无意义 |
[38:00] | Maybe not. | 不见得 |
[38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | My hands… They’re shaking. | 我的手 在抖 |
[38:08] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[38:09] | We told Mrs.Talbot that you have no intention | 我们告诉塔伯特夫人你无意 |
[38:11] | Of taking Zane away. | 带走赞恩 |
[38:13] | She knows you just want to be a part of his life. | 她知道 你只是想成为赞恩生命的一部分 |
[38:19] | Mrs. Talbot. | 塔伯特夫人 |
[38:20] | Please… Call me Melissa. | 叫我梅丽莎就行了 |
[38:24] | Wouldn’t you come in? | 请进吧 |
[38:56] | He is beautiful. | 他长得很漂亮 |
[38:58] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[39:08] | Tell me about him… My son. | 告诉我 关于我儿子的事吧 |
[39:12] | What was he like? | 他长得怎么样 |
[39:16] | He was a beautiful boy, too. | 他也是个漂亮的孩子 |
[39:25] | For you. | 送给你 |
[39:33] | – Mama. – Yes, baby. | -妈妈 -怎么了宝贝 |
[39:35] | The wheel came off my train. | 我的火车轮子掉了 |
[39:40] | Give me. | 给我看看 |
[39:52] | All fixed. | 装好了 |
[40:18] | Thank you, Castle. | 谢谢你 卡塞尔 |
[40:22] | I never would’ve been able to solve this case without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我绝对解决不了这个案子 |
[40:30] | Good luck on your new book. | 祝你新书写作顺利 |
[40:34] | I know that you’ll do it proud. | 你是最棒的 |
[40:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:48] | You take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[40:52] | And– | 然后 |
[40:54] | Oh. My agent. | 是我的经纪人 |
[40:57] | It’s the, uh, the s-station. | 是 局里 |
[41:03] | Uh, you know, you better get that. | 你最好接一下 |
[41:08] | – Beckett. – Hey, Paula. | -贝克特 -波拉 |
[41:10] | Ah, really? | 真的吗 |
[41:12] | First day “Heat Wave” sales– Through the roof. | 《热浪》第一天销量很好 |
[41:15] | Oh! I’m on hold for captain Montgomery. | 我在等蒙哥马利长官接电话 |
[41:20] | – Reviews are raves. – Yes. | -好评如潮 -太棒了 |
[41:23] | Yes, captain. | 长官 |
[41:24] | Would I be interested in doing three more Nikki Heats? | 我有没有兴趣再写三本妮基·希特系列 |
[41:28] | Yes, I am aware that the mayor | 是的 我明白市长 |
[41:30] | Is facing a tough re-election this year. | 今年面临着激烈的改选 |
[41:32] | I’m–I’m sorry. How much? | 抱歉 你是说多少钱 |
[41:34] | No, I, I would love to help the department out | 不 我很愿意为部门排忧解难 |
[41:36] | In whatever way I could. | 只要我有能力 |
[41:37] | No, no, forget the other offer. | 不不 别提另一个书约了 |
[41:39] | For that kind of money, | 那么多报酬 |
[41:39] | I’ll do a dozen Nikki Heats. | 写多少妮基·希特系列我都愿意 |
[41:41] | He wants me to what? | 他想让我干什么 |
[41:42] | Oh. Well, that was kind of a onetime only situation with her and me. | 那在我和她之间只会发生一次 |
[41:47] | Three books? That would take forever. | 三本书吗 那得花多长时间 |
[41:50] | -You already spoke to the mayor? – I’m gonna kill you! | -你已经和市长谈过了 -我要杀了你 |
[41:54] | No, no, no, no, sir. I wasn’t talking to you. | 不不不 长官 我不在和你说话 |
[41:56] | – I, uh – okay. | -我 -好的 |
[41:58] | No need to thank me, sir. | 不用谢我 长官 |
[41:58] | I am happy to help Hizzoner out in any way I can. | 我很乐意帮希佐那的忙 |
[42:02] | Uh-huh. You–you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:06] | I think-I’m gonna– okay, Paula–I’m gonna… | 我觉得 波拉我得 |
[42:09] | I’ll, um, I’ll call you–I’ll call you back. | 我 我待会再打给你 |
[42:10] | I had nothing to do with that phone call. | 我和那通电话一点关系也没有 |
[42:14] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[42:18] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[42:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[42:24] | That was Esposito. There’s been a murder. | 是埃斯波西托 又有案子了 |
[42:31] | Are you coming or what? | 你来不来 |
[42:37] | Do you really expect me to believe | 你真的指望我会相信 |
[42:38] | You had nothing to do with that phone call? | 你和那通电话一点关系也没有吗 |
[42:40] | I swear, I had nothing to do with it. | 我发誓 不是我干的 |
[42:42] | Swear a little harder, Castle. Don’t believe you. | 发毒誓 卡塞尔 我不相信你 |
[42:43] | I really swear! | 真的 我发誓 |