时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | Who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psycopath and mystery writers. | 杀人精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我属于高收入的后者 |
[00:06] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. Castle. Castle. | 我是里奇·卡塞尔 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. Beckett. Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 贝克特 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The characterhe’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型的 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:23] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:25] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄 福星福将那样的完美组合 |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:36] | Oh, a fountain. | 有喷泉 |
[00:38] | I love fountains. | 我爱喷泉 |
[00:40] | Let’s skinny-dip! | 我们裸奔吧 |
[00:42] | Come on, baby. | 不是吧 亲爱的 |
[00:43] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来啊 很好玩的 |
[00:45] | Now? Are you kidding? | 现在 你开玩笑的吧 |
[00:48] | If you catch me, You can have me. | 如果你抓到我 我就是你的了 |
[00:50] | Okay, I’m coming. | 那好 我来了 |
[00:53] | I’m coming! I’m coming over. | 来了 我过来喽 |
[00:55] | Take your pants off! | 裤子脱了 |
[00:57] | – Get over here! – I’m coming. | -到这边来 -我来了 |
[01:16] | I swear, Jasmine. | 我发誓 杰斯敏 |
[01:18] | This has always been The way with you. | 你会有报应的 |
[01:19] | You can’t just go through life Asking for an egg in your beer | 你这一生不可能永远得寸进尺 |
[01:22] | And your money back twice. | 妄想别人还你两次钱 |
[01:25] | Your money back towice | 还你两次钱 |
[01:27] | Sorry. “Oh, mama, if I’m such a disappointment to you, | 抱歉 “妈妈 如果我这么令你失望 |
[01:30] | “I don’t know why you even Bother coming home. | 我不知你为何还要回家 |
[01:31] | Isn’t that right, granny?” | 不是吗 奶奶” |
[01:33] | “Shut up, both of you. I’m tryin’ to watch my stories.” | “你们俩都闭嘴 我要看故事书了” |
[01:36] | Oh, I wish I’d never left paris. And scene. | “真希望我没离开巴黎 还有戏剧” |
[01:40] | Good. Good. All right, let’s take it from the top. | 很好 我们从头再来一遍 |
[01:44] | Oh, guys, come on. | 你们俩别这样 |
[01:46] | Don’t you want me to land this role? | 难道不想让我得到这个角色吗 |
[01:48] | Of course we do. It’s– | 当然想 |
[01:49] | Look, we are talking about The lead in a broadway play. | 听着 我们谈的可是一部百老汇话剧的主角 |
[01:51] | This is A potential gold mine. | 这是潜在的金矿 |
[01:53] | If it’s a hit, who knows how long it could run? | 如果火了 谁知道会演多久 |
[01:55] | Then I could take it on the road. | 那样我就可以一直巡演 |
[01:56] | You mean you’d leave us? | 你是指离开我们 |
[01:57] | Well, only for nine months of the year. | 一年只演九个月 |
[01:59] | Oh, don’t look so sad. And you, don’t look so happy. | 宝贝别伤心 你也别暗自高兴 |
[02:06] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:07] | I’ll be right there. All right. | 我马上到 好的 |
[02:10] | Death, murder, mayhem– Whole enchilada. | 死亡 谋杀和伤害都凑齐了 |
[02:13] | Sorry to bail on rehearsal. | 抱歉不能陪你排练了 |
[02:15] | Oh, don’t worry. Alexis can read both parts. | 别担心 阿丽克西斯可以顺便读了你那部分 |
[02:17] | It’s all right if she misses A morning of school, isn’t it? | 她上午不去上学没事的 对吧 |
[02:20] | – Take me with you. – To a crime scene? | -带上我 -去犯罪现场吗 |
[02:22] | It’d be educational. Please. | 会有教育意义的 求你了 |
[02:27] | Find your own hiding place. | 自己找藏身之所吧 |
[02:33] | Caucasian female. | 白人 女性 |
[02:35] | Couple of skinny-dippers found her this morning. | 一对裸跑情人尽早发现她的 |
[02:36] | Bet that killed the mood. | 那可真是大煞风景 |
[02:38] | Purse is missing, no i.d. And get this– | 没有钱包 无身份证 |
[02:40] | We couldn’t find her shoes. | 我们没找到她的鞋 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna go with “still with prince charming at the ball.” | 我猜还在舞会的白马王子手中[灰姑娘] |
[02:44] | Should we look for a pumpkin and some mice? | 需要找南瓜车和小老鼠吗 |
[02:47] | Ah, I guess not. | 我猜不用了 |
[02:49] | Canvass the buildings Surrounding the plaza | 彻查一下广场四周的建筑 |
[02:51] | And get uniforms to check trash cans and dumpsters for her purse. | 让军装警察查查垃圾箱 看有没有她的包 |
[02:54] | Aye-aye. | 好的 |
[02:59] | – Hi, Lanie. – Hey. | -早上好 蕾妮 -早上好 |
[03:00] | – Cause of death? – Stabbing. | -死因 -利器刺死 |
[03:02] | There’s a fatal wound In her back. | 致命伤在背部 |
[03:04] | – Maybe a robbery gone wrong? – Maybe. | -也许是抢劫杀人 -有可能 |
[03:06] | We gta find out who she is | 要查出她的身份 |
[03:07] | And what she was doing here so late, | 这么晚了出现在这里做什么 |
[03:08] | Well, she’s tall, she’s gorgeous, | 她身材高挑 美丽动人 |
[03:11] | 10 pounds underweight, her hair is fried | 比标准体重轻10磅 烫过头发 |
[03:13] | And she’s wearing too much eye makeup. | 眼妆很浓 |
[03:15] | She’s a model, which means she was probably | 她是个模特 也就是说昨晚 |
[03:17] | At a club last night. It is, after all, fashion week– | 她可能在一个俱乐部 毕竟是时尚周 |
[03:20] | When all the hottest women in the world | 当世界上的辣妹 |
[03:21] | Descend upon the hippest night spots like locusts. | 突降一些时尚夜总会 比如蝗虫 |
[03:24] | Only locusts eat. | 不过真的蝗虫是吃东西的 |
[03:26] | Can you tell me who killed her? | 你告诉我杀手是谁吗 |
[03:28] | – Then pipe down. – This was on her wrist. | -那闭嘴 -这是她手腕上的 |
[03:33] | She was at a club. | 她昨晚去了一家俱乐部 |
[03:37] | That’s Teddy Farrow’s logo. | 是泰迪·法罗的商标 |
[03:38] | He designs clothes for women– Upscale, expensive. | 此人设计女士服装 高端昂贵的那种 |
[03:41] | Oh, my credit card and I are painfully aware of Teddy’s designs. | 我的信用卡和我看到泰迪的东西都很心痛 |
[03:44] | I almost asked for custody of them after my last divorce. | 上次离婚后 我几乎请求禁止生产这个 |
[03:47] | Is there a label in her dress? | 她的裙子上有标签吗 |
[03:51] | Teddy Farrow collection. | 泰迪·法罗系列 |
[03:52] | Well, if she is one of his models, | 如果她是泰迪的模特 |
[03:53] | Maybe he can identify her for us. Thank you, Lanie. | 或许他能认出她 谢了蕾妮 |
[03:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:58] | I can already see the blur by next book jacket. | 我的下一本新书有思路了 |
[04:00] | “It’s fashion week In new york city, | 那是在一次纽约时装周 |
[04:02] | And the clothes Are to die for.” | 对时装的热情是死也值得 |
[04:12] | Five minutes, people. | 各位 最后五分钟 |
[04:14] | That’s Jenna. Jenna Mcboyd. | 是詹娜 全名为詹娜·麦博伊德 |
[04:15] | She was supposed to walk for me today. | 她今天本应为我走秀的 |
[04:18] | My god. What happened. | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[04:19] | She was stabbed some time this morning. | 今天凌晨时候被人刺伤致死 |
[04:21] | I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[04:22] | I mean, I saw her last night at my party. | 我昨晚还在派对上看到她 |
[04:25] | Did you notice anything unusual at the party? | 你注意到派对上有什么不正常吗 |
[04:27] | She was agitated, but that wasn’t so unusual for her these days. | 她很焦虑 但这些天她都这样 |
[04:31] | – Which one? – Okay. | -哪个 -好的 |
[04:32] | – Any idea what was wrong? – Yeah, she was stressed out. | -知道原因吗 -她最近压力很大 |
[04:35] | Hey, not the pink sash. The blue one. | 别用粉色的腰带 用蓝色的 |
[04:38] | – Sorry, sir. – Look, Jenna was a small-town girl. | -对不起 -詹娜来自小镇 |
[04:41] | Straight off the bus from Ohio. | 坐汽车从俄亥俄州来 |
[04:44] | You’re saying She was an innocent. | 你是指她很单纯 |
[04:45] | She was a rising star, | 她是颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[04:46] | But she wasn’t ready for what was coming her way. | 但她还没准备好 |
[04:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:50] | Four minutes, people. Four minutes. | 各位 最后四分钟 |
[04:51] | I mean… I was thinking of making her | 我是指 我想让她成为这一季 |
[04:54] | The face of my campaign. | 广告大片的女主角 |
[04:56] | That would’ve meant photo shoots, magazines, | 意味着硬照 杂志 |
[04:58] | Billboards in Times Square, Travel, | 时代广场的广告牌 《旅行周刊》 |
[05:01] | Not to mention a very generous paycheck. | 更不用提大笔的收入 |
[05:03] | Seems to be all pret heady stuff for a naive young girl. | 对一个天真的女孩来说 这些挺不错的 |
[05:06] | In recent weeks, she’d become so bad tempered, uh, paranoid. | 最近几周她很情绪化 有点多疑 |
[05:10] | I’d started to wonder if she wasn’t too inexperienced | 我开始怀疑在重要广告大片上 |
[05:12] | For a major campaign. | 她是否经验过少 |
[05:14] | You said that she was paranoid. | 你说她有点多疑 |
[05:15] | – Any chance She was doing drugs? – Not her style. | -有没有可能是吸毒了 -她不会 |
[05:18] | Teddy, if you want me to shoot the girls, | 泰迪 如果你想让我拍那些女孩 |
[05:20] | You need to get that boy-band poser out of my seat. | 先把装腔作势的乐队小子从我位子上赶走 |
[05:22] | Wyatt, I’ll take care of it. | 怀亚特 我会处理的 |
[05:25] | Uh, Mr. Farrow, just a couple more questions. | 法罗先生 还有几个问题就好 |
[05:27] | Yes. But quickly, please. | 可以 请快点 |
[05:30] | Who was Jenna with last night at your party? | 昨晚的派对上 詹娜跟谁一起的 |
[05:32] | Castle, focus. | 卡塞尔 专心点 |
[05:32] | I only saw her briefly. | 我只看到了她一会儿 |
[05:34] | She spent most of her time with Sierra, her best friend. | 她基本都和她的死党 塞拉一起 |
[05:38] | That’s Sierra there, with the wedding gown. | 塞拉就在那里 穿婚纱的那个 |
[05:40] | So if that’s all, | 如果没有问题了 |
[05:41] | Now I really must take care of last-minute details. | 我得去处理最后一些细节了 |
[05:45] | Uh, one last thing. | 最后一个问题 |
[05:46] | When, uh, Jenna left your party, was she wearing shoes? | 詹娜离开派对的时候 她是穿着鞋的吗 |
[05:48] | Yes. Uh, Christian Louboutin | 克里斯提·鲁布托[招牌红底鞋]的 |
[05:51] | Pink satin pumps | 桃色缎面红底鞋 |
[05:52] | I lent her for the evening. | 借给她参加派对穿的 |
[05:54] | The dress she was wearing was a one of a kind. | 她的礼服可是独一无二的一件 |
[05:57] | I don’t suppose We can have it returned. | 希望你们能还给我 |
[05:59] | It’s in evidence now. | 现在是证据 |
[06:01] | And it has a hole in the back of it where she was stabbed. | 而且礼服背面 她被刺的位置有个洞 |
[06:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:12] | Rick Castle. It’s so funny I ran into you today. | 里克·卡塞尔 今天碰到你真有趣 |
[06:15] | I just bought this on my way in. | 我刚在来的路上买了这个 |
[06:18] | Oh, look at that. It’s my cover. | 看啊 封面是我 |
[06:20] | And it’s on stands already. | 杂志已经上架了 |
[06:21] | “Richard Castle gets the inspiration for his latest novel, ‘Heat wave’…” | 理查德·卡塞尔最新小说引来希特热浪 |
[06:25] | “And his new character Nikki Heat | 他小说的新主人公是妮基·希特 |
[06:26] | From new york’s finest.” | 灵感来自一位优秀的纽约警察 |
[06:28] | That’s nice, right? | 很不错的吧 |
[06:30] | – Could you– – Yes, absolutely. Who should I make it out to? | -你能 -当然 你的名字是 |
[06:33] | Oh. You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[06:35] | No–yes. Of course I do. Yeah. You’re– | 我当然记得 你是 |
[06:38] | Rina. | 莉娜 |
[06:39] | Rina. Yes. We met At that party with that– | 就是莉娜 我在那个派对上遇到你 |
[06:42] | That thing that was late, And it was crazy. | 当时很晚了 真疯狂 |
[06:44] | That–wow, what a night. | 那夜真美好 |
[06:45] | Let’s go, models. Take your places. | 上场了 模特们 各就各位 |
[06:46] | I need you up here and in line. | 都过来 站成一排 |
[06:49] | Here. | 给你电话 |
[06:53] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[06:59] | You’re in here, too, you know? | 你也在上面的 |
[07:08] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:09] | I feel sick. | 我很不自在 |
[07:11] | And I’m wearing her gown. | 这件婚纱本来是她穿的 |
[07:13] | She was supposed to close the show today, not me. | 她才是压轴出场的 而非我 |
[07:16] | I called her this morning like a million times, | 我今早给她打了无数个电话 |
[07:18] | But it just kept going to voice mail. | 但都转到了语音信箱 |
[07:20] | When did Jenna leave the party | 詹娜是几点离开派对的 |
[07:23] | Uh, around midnight. | 大概午夜 |
[07:24] | I assumed she was going home. | 我以为她回家了 |
[07:26] | Mr. Farrow mentioned that She seemed agitated lately. | 法罗先生提到她最近很烦躁 |
[07:28] | Tomorrow, Teddy’ s announcing The new face of his collection. | 明天泰迪就要宣布新一季的代言人了 |
[07:31] | Jenna was up for the job, and she was a little tense. | 詹娜够格 但她有点紧张 |
[07:34] | – But she didn’t have any reason to be. – Why not? | -但她没理由紧张 -为什么 |
[07:36] | She was a lock. Jenna was Teddy’ s favorite. | 已经定下就是她了 詹娜是泰迪的最爱 |
[07:41] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:43] | Does travis know? | 特拉维斯知道吗 |
[07:45] | Her husband? He’s gonna be devastated. | 她的丈夫 他会崩溃的 |
[07:48] | They were so in love. | 他们非常相爱 |
[07:51] | I went to bed around 11:00. | 我11点睡的觉 |
[07:53] | I figured she’d wake me when she got in. | 我想她回家后会叫醒我 |
[07:56] | But at 3:00 a.m., She wasn’t home. | 但凌晨3点 她还没回来 |
[07:58] | So… I called her cell phone. | 所以我打了她电话 |
[08:01] | She wasn’t there. | 没人接 |
[08:03] | I called the cops. | 我随即报了警 |
[08:04] | They said I had to wait 48 hours | 他们说我要等48小时 |
[08:07] | Till I could Report her missing. | 才能报失踪 |
[08:09] | I told them, “You don’t know my wife. | 我说 你们不了解我妻子 |
[08:11] | If she’s not home by now, something happened to her.” | 这么晚她都没回来 一定是出事了 |
[08:16] | God, I should’ve been there. | 天啊 我应该去那儿的 |
[08:20] | These parties, you know, they’re just– | 那些派对 他们 |
[08:21] | Everyone’s so phony. | 每个人都那么虚伪 |
[08:23] | Travis, I know this is difficult, | 特拉维斯 我懂这很困难 |
[08:25] | But I have to ask you this question. | 但这个问题我还是得问 |
[08:29] | Was there anyone that you can think of | 你想想有谁 |
[08:31] | That would want to do harm to Jenna? | 会伤害詹娜 |
[08:35] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在说笑吗 |
[08:38] | We–we–we filed the reports. | 我们报案了 |
[08:40] | Did–didn’t the other cops send ’em to yoguys? | 其他警察还没交给你们吗 |
[08:43] | – Reports? – For harassment. | -报案 -她被人骚扰 |
[08:45] | Some guy was sending Jenna letters. | 有人一直给詹娜寄信 |
[08:49] | Like, writing all sorts of sick things. | 写一堆恶心的话 |
[08:51] | He was taking pictures of her, too. | 还偷拍她 |
[08:53] | It’s like was watching us all the time. | 好像一直在跟踪我们 |
[08:56] | She was falling apart. I mean, we both were. | 她被吓坏了 我们俩都被吓坏了 |
[09:00] | Hell, We almost moved back home. | 我们差点就要搬走了 |
[09:01] | And you filed a report? | 你们报案了是吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah, a dozen of ’em. | 对 报了好几次 |
[09:05] | And every time, you people said the same damn thing. | 而你们这些人 每次都说同样的话 |
[09:08] | That this is new york, | 这里是纽约 |
[09:11] | And you got more important things to do | 你们有更重要的事去做 |
[09:13] | Than to track down some annoying fan. | 没空去查什么疯狂粉丝 |
[09:16] | And now she’s dead. | 那她现在死了 |
[09:17] | My wife… Is dead. | 我的妻子 死了 |
[09:21] | Letters were mailed from the soho post office. | 信是从苏豪区邮局寄出的 |
[09:23] | No return address, no signature. | 没回信地址 没签名 |
[09:26] | So the anonymous stalker didn’t | 那个匿名跟踪者没写 |
[09:28] | Write down his name and number? | 自己的名字和电话号码 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I’m just sayin’. | 正如我所说 |
[09:31] | “I saw you today in the subway. Did you see me? | 今天我在地铁上看到你了 你看到我了吗 |
[09:34] | – I wanted to taste you.” – That’s pretty sick stuff. | -我真想吃掉你 -这些够恶心了 |
[09:36] | But he doesn’t make any direct threats. | 但因为他没直接威胁他们 |
[09:38] | That’s why Jenna and Travis couldn’t | 所以詹娜和特拉维斯没能 |
[09:40] | Get the beat cops to take ’em seriously. | 得到那些同事的认真对待 |
[09:43] | Boy, two small town kids go to the big city | 一对年轻人从小城镇来到大城市 |
[09:45] | To follow their dreams, and then this. | 来实现梦想 而最终结果如斯 |
[09:47] | Not the fairy-tale ending they were looking for, I’m sure. | 我确定 这绝不是他们想要的童话结局 |
[09:49] | You know, to take these shots, he would’ve had to have been | 为了拍这些照片 他一定去过 |
[09:51] | On a rooftop pretty close to the apartment. | 公寓附近的天台 |
[09:55] | No wonder she was freaked out. | 难怪她会被吓坏 |
[09:57] | Find the roof, see if there’s anything up there | 查出天台的位置 看是否有线索 |
[09:59] | That we can use to identify him. | 能找出凶手 |
[10:01] | Those cops let Jenna down once. We’re not gonna do it again. | 那些同事让詹娜失望了 我们绝不再犯 |
[10:16] | Hello. I’m home. And I brought chow fun. | 大家好 我回来了 买了炒粉 |
[10:20] | – Hey dad. – Hey | -爸爸 晚上好 -晚上好 |
[10:22] | Oh, nice. | 很好 |
[10:23] | But I already picked up a copy on my way home. | 但我在回家路上已经买过一本了 |
[10:26] | Well, did you read it? Was she kind? | 你看了吗 她是不是人很好 |
[10:28] | The writer loved you. She loved detective Beckett. | 那作者喜欢你 也喜欢贝克特探长 |
[10:31] | She even loved the book. It was your basic puff piece. | 她还很喜欢那书 基本上就是吹捧您 |
[10:35] | Well, I’m sure my mother will find something to say | 我确定你奶奶一定会有话说 |
[10:37] | That will keep me from getting too puffed. | 才不会让我得意 |
[10:39] | Not tonight she won’t. | 今晚不行 |
[10:40] | She’s in her room, mourning the death of her career. | 她在自己房间哀悼她事业的消亡 |
[10:43] | Oh, she didn’t get that play? | 那部剧没要她吗 |
[10:45] | She did. Just not the part she wanted. | 要了 不过没给她想要的角色 |
[10:47] | The producer said she’s not right to play the lead. | 制片人说她不适合演主角 |
[10:51] | They want her to play the crazy granny. | 他们想要她演疯狂老奶奶 |
[10:53] | Oh, the crazy granny. | 疯狂老奶奶 |
[10:55] | Who dies in act one… | 而且在第一幕就死了 |
[10:57] | Offstage. | 还是在台下 |
[11:03] | No. | 不 |
[11:04] | You expecting a call? | 等电话 |
[11:05] | A callback, actually. | 事实上 等回电话 |
[11:07] | I met a nice young woman at fashion week. | 我在时装周遇到了位年轻女士 |
[11:08] | I left her a message about an hour ago. | 一小时前 我给她留了言 |
[11:11] | A model? | 模特 |
[11:13] | Gee, dad. Picking up hotties while you’re working a case? | 天 老爸 工作时还不忘美女 |
[11:17] | She picked me up, as a matter of fact. | 事实上是她先找上我的 |
[11:19] | She said we knew each other from… Somewhere. | 她说我们在别的地方见过 |
[11:21] | It’s a curse, being so irresistible. | 这是个咒语 无法抗拒 |
[11:25] | What’s this one’s name– Lola, | 这次的美女叫什么 萝拉 |
[11:27] | Bree, Tatiana? | 布瑞 塔蒂阿娜 |
[11:29] | Rina. | 莉娜 |
[11:31] | – Did you say Rina? – Yeah. | -你说莉娜吗 -是 |
[11:33] | – Blonde hair? – Yeah. | -金发 -对 |
[11:35] | – Bambi eyes? – Yeah. | -一双美丽的大眼睛 -对 |
[11:37] | – Cute little overbite? – Yeah. | -有点龅牙但很可爱 -对 |
[11:41] | Dad, you know Rina. | 爸爸 你认识莉娜的 |
[11:43] | – She used to babysit me. – She used to what you? | -她以前是我的保姆 -她以前什么 |
[11:46] | Baby… Sit. | 保 姆 |
[11:48] | Remember? We watched “high school musical” together, | 记得吗 我们一起看《歌舞青春》 |
[11:50] | Like, a million times. | 看了好多回 |
[11:52] | I-I vaguely remember a-a– Like, a gangly girl | 我隐约记得 她瘦瘦高高 |
[11:55] | With stringy hair and braces named katrina. | 脏脏的头发 戴牙套 叫卡特莉娜 |
[11:57] | That’s the one. | 就是她 |
[11:58] | She did the whole “ugly duckling to swan” thing, | 她就是那只变成天鹅的丑小鸭 |
[12:00] | Shortened her name and became a model. | 改了名字 当了模特 |
[12:03] | That’s so funny that you ran into her. | 你能遇到她真是太有趣了 |
[12:05] | The world is really small. | 世界太小了 |
[12:07] | Yeah, small and cruel. | 对 小而残酷 |
[12:11] | I’m putting the time of death | 据推断死亡时间 |
[12:12] | Between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m. | 是凌晨2点到5点 |
[12:14] | She left the party at midnight. | 她半夜12点离开派对 |
[12:16] | So where was she for two hours? | 那之后两小时她在哪里 |
[12:18] | Any signs of sexual assault? | 有被性侵吗 |
[12:19] | No, but she put up a fight. | 没 但有打斗的痕迹 |
[12:22] | There’s some bruising on her arms and hands, | 死者手臂和手部有淤青 |
[12:24] | Her dress was torn. | 裙子被扯破 |
[12:26] | There’s a cut inside of her cheek, indicating that | 她脸颊内有伤口 说明 |
[12:28] | She was slapped, hard. | 她被人狠狠打了个耳光 |
[12:31] | But here’s the weird part– | 但奇怪的是 |
[12:33] | She was stabbed with something long and sharp. | 刺伤她的凶器又长又尖 |
[12:35] | It wasn’t your typical blade. | 不是一般刀伤 |
[12:37] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[12:38] | Well, based on the wound,I made a reconstruction. | 我根据伤口进行重建 |
[12:41] | It’s 4-sided. It’s slimmer at the tip | 凶器是个四面体 顶端较细 |
[12:44] | And gets progressively wider at the base. | 越接近底部越粗 |
[12:47] | Also, I found traces of glass in the wound. | 我还在伤口上找到玻璃 |
[12:50] | She was stabbed with the washington monument? | 她是被人用华盛顿纪念碑刺了吗 |
[12:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:57] | Esposito, any luck? | 埃斯波西托 查到什么吗 |
[12:59] | Yep, rooftop | 是的 天台 |
[13:00] | Is right across the street from the vic’s apartment. | 就在死者公寓的马路对面 |
[13:02] | – Easy access. – You find anything? | -容易接近死者 -有线索吗 |
[13:05] | Lots of cigarette butts, Soda cans and an empty package | 很多烟头和汽水罐 还有一个 |
[13:09] | For a digital camera memory card. | 装数码相机记忆卡的空盒子 |
[13:10] | Get it to c.s.u. See if you can pull any prints. | 送去犯罪现场部门 看能否提取指纹 |
[13:13] | On our way. | 现在就去 |
[13:15] | – Anything else? – Yeah. | -还有什么吗 -是的 |
[13:17] | Preliminary tox screen indicates her blood alcohol was .02. | 初步毒素检查显示 死者血液酒精浓度为点02 |
[13:21] | And there were traces of Addmair in her system. | 而且体内有少量艾德美存在 |
[13:24] | – What’s that? – It’s a form of speed | -那是什么 -是一种安非他命 |
[13:25] | Usually prescribed to people with a.d.d. | 治疗患多动症的人群 |
[13:28] | But models have been known to buy it off the street | 但有模特会在街头购买 |
[13:30] | And use it for weight loss. | 用来减肥 |
[13:33] | So much for her being antidrug. | 再也不能说她反对吸毒了 |
[13:35] | I guess the job and the stalker | 我猜不只是工作和跟踪狂 |
[13:36] | Weren’t the only things making her tense. | 让她紧张 |
[13:41] | Do you find it odd Jenna had a stalker? | 你不觉得有人跟踪詹娜很奇怪吗 |
[13:43] | No, not really. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[13:45] | Well, she wasn’t heidi klum. | 她不是超模海蒂·克拉姆 |
[13:46] | She hadn’t even had a national campaign. | 她的广告大片都还没出来 |
[13:48] | Well, maybe the guy figured | 或许那家伙认为 |
[13:49] | He was getting in on the ground floor | 他得提前做好准备 |
[13:51] | Stalker-wise, you know? | 聪明的跟踪者 |
[13:53] | Beat the rush. | 最早的 |
[13:57] | You couldn’t resist, could you? | 你就是忍不住 是吗 |
[14:01] | Pretty nice write-up, Huh? | 写的不错吧 |
[14:02] | Yeah, if you like those sorts of fluff pieces. | 如果你喜欢这些花边新闻 |
[14:05] | Fluff? The reporter made you sound like you’re | 花边新闻 这记者把你写成了 |
[14:07] | A cross between Sherlock Holmes | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯和 |
[14:08] | And Angelina Jolie. | 安吉丽娜·朱莉的混合体 |
[14:10] | And the picture isn’t half bad either. | 这照片也很不错 |
[14:12] | Though you don’t always need to cross your arms. | 虽然你不常需要交叉双臂 |
[14:13] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:15] | Then why are you upset? | 那你为什么不开心 |
[14:18] | I’m not upset. | 我没不开心 |
[14:19] | – You look upset. – Well, I’m not. | -你看上去不开心 -不 我没有 |
[14:21] | – But if you were upset, you would tell me, right? – I’m not. | -那如果不开心 会告诉我吗 -我没有 |
[14:23] | – But if you were – It doesn’t matter because I’m not upset. | -但如果有 -这不重要 因为我很好 |
[14:28] | Richard Castle– The man of the hour. | 理查德·卡塞尔 风云人物 |
[14:31] | Oh, do you mean this? Pretty flattering, right? | 你是说这个吗 很拉风吧 |
[14:34] | – At least I thought so. – Old news, my friend. | -至少我这么认为 -过时了 朋友 |
[14:36] | I’m talking about yesterday, Fashion week. | 我说的是昨天 时装周 |
[14:38] | Word on the street is you brought back a little souvenir. | 有消息说 你得到了一点纪念品 |
[14:41] | The digits of a particular Young honey named Rina? | 莉娜小甜心的电话号码 |
[14:46] | Rina. | 莉娜 |
[14:47] | I might have mentioned it to them in passing. | 我可能有和他们提过 |
[14:49] | Come on, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[14:50] | Take pity on your model-deprived brothers. | 同情下你的兄弟们 没遇过多少模特 |
[14:53] | Give us the stats. Was she the sexy, curvy lingerie type | 给我们点资料 她是性感曲线分明型 |
[14:56] | That you could just– | 你可以 |
[14:56] | Or the–the toned and tanned Bikini-wearing type? | 或是 小麦肤色身材健美的比基尼型 |
[14:59] | She’s more like The “I’m totally psyched | 她是那种 我好开心 |
[15:01] | I just got my driver’s license” type. | 刚拿到驾照型 |
[15:03] | You two so need to evolve, because that little girl | 你们俩得改改了 因为你们 |
[15:06] | You’re talking about Like a piece of meat, | 谈论的那个小女孩 |
[15:07] | That’s somebody’s daughter, All right? | 那是别人的女儿 知道吗 |
[15:09] | She’s somebody’s… Babysitter. | 她是某人的保姆 |
[15:11] | You guys, c.s.u. Matched a print Off the memory card packaging. | 犯罪现场部门找到了记忆卡盒子上的指纹 |
[15:13] | Will James. Uh-huh. Real charm boy. | 威尔·詹姆士 魅力男孩 |
[15:17] | On probation for domestic assault, | 家庭暴力背叛缓刑 |
[15:19] | – Couple of restraining orders. – Sounds like our guy. | -还有好几个限制令 -看来是他了 |
[15:23] | Will James, nypd! | 威尔·詹姆士 纽约警局 |
[15:35] | We’re all clear. | 没人 |
[15:36] | Yeah, clear in here, too. | 这里也没有 |
[15:37] | You guys, look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[15:41] | – Jenna’s comp card. – Comp card? | -詹娜的档案照片 -档案照片 |
[15:43] | Yeah, agencies use it to get models work. | 公司用来给模特找工作的 |
[15:47] | A single comp card? That’s not very stalkery. | 就一张照片 不太像跟踪狂 |
[15:50] | Where’s the big creepy wall of Jenna? | 怎么没有满墙詹娜的照片 |
[15:51] | – Beckett? – Yeah. | -贝克特 -什么事 |
[15:52] | I think I got something– A camera with a telephoto lens. | 有线索 长焦镜头相机 |
[15:55] | What has it got on it? | 拍了些什么 |
[15:58] | Nothing. Maybe it’s been erased. | 没东西 可能被删掉了 |
[16:02] | Ah. Q-tech, 4 gig. | 旗盈科技 4G储存卡 |
[16:03] | Same as the empty package on the roof. | 对得上天台找到的盒子 |
[16:05] | Get it to C.S.U. See if they can recover the photos. | 交给犯罪现场部门 看能否恢复里面的照片 |
[16:08] | If this guy had a thing for Jenna, | 如果这家伙真的迷恋詹娜 |
[16:09] | He sure was subtle about it. | 那他还真表现得不太明显 |
[16:13] | Did you know What a comp card is? | 知道什么是名片照吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[16:22] | Can I help you, officers? | 警官 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[16:23] | Will James? Get your hands up. | 威尔·詹姆士吗 举起手来 |
[16:25] | We can place you on the rooftop of the building across from hers, | 我们有证据证明你曾到过她家对面的天台 |
[16:28] | So if you weren’t taking photos, what were you doing there? | 如果你不是去偷拍她 那你在那里干什么 |
[16:30] | I didn’t kill her, all right? | 我没有杀她 |
[16:32] | I wasn’t even here sunday. I was workin’. | 星期天我根本不在这里 我去上班了 |
[16:34] | Right, at the Casino over in Atlantic city. | 你说过了 在亚特兰大的赌场 |
[16:36] | Don’t worry. We’re running it down now. | 别担心 我们会查清楚的 |
[16:38] | In the meantime, maybe you can explain | 与此同时 希望你能解释 |
[16:39] | How this got in your apartment. | 为什么这个会出现在你家里 |
[16:43] | Having pictures of hot chicks is not a crime. | 有漂亮妞的照片不犯法吧 |
[16:45] | No, but sending them threatening letters is. | 没错 但给她写恐吓信就犯法了 |
[16:48] | If I may… “You were wearing a lot of makeup today. | 请允许我念一下 今天你的妆太浓了 |
[16:52] | It made you look like a slut.” | 让你看起来像个荡妇 |
[16:56] | Oh, you guys think I wrote that? | 你们认为是我写的吗 |
[17:03] | That guy is aptly named. | 这家伙可真老练 |
[17:05] | He gives me the willies. | 他让我神经紧张 |
[17:07] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[17:08] | His alibi checks out. | 他的不在场证明是真的 |
[17:10] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[17:12] | Talked to the manager at the casino where he works. | 和赌场经理确认过了 |
[17:15] | Says that Will James was there the night the girl was killed. | 他说案发当晚威尔·詹姆士一直在那里 |
[17:18] | There’s gotta be some kind of mistake. | 一定是哪里出了错 |
[17:20] | Maybe his boss is in on it, covering for his friend. | 可能他和老板关系不错 在帮他撒谎 |
[17:22] | I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[17:23] | So they sent over the security footage. | 所以看了他们送来的监控录像 |
[17:25] | James was parking cars all night. | 詹姆士一整晚都在代客停车 |
[17:27] | He’s not our guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[17:36] | Okay, I don’t… I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不太明白 |
[17:39] | We’re holding him on stalking charges. | 我们可以起诉他跟踪罪 |
[17:42] | But he didn’t kill her. | 但他并没有杀害你妻子 |
[17:43] | He sent those letters, right? He took the pictures? | 但是他写了那些信 拍了那些照片啊 |
[17:47] | We won’t know for sure unless C.S.U. | 在犯罪现场部门恢复储存卡里的照片之前 |
[17:49] | Is able to recover files from the camera card. | 我们还无法确定都是他干的 |
[17:54] | Whoever killed Jenna, we will find them. | 不管是谁 我们都会将他绳之以法 |
[17:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:59] | Okay. Just– Whatever I can do. | 好的 我会尽力协助你们 |
[18:02] | Well, there is something that we’re trying to figure out. | 有件事我们想要弄清楚 |
[18:05] | The medical examiner said that she found Addmair In Jenna’ s blood stream. | 法医在詹娜血液中检测出艾德美 |
[18:08] | It’s a type of amphetamine. | 是一种安非他命 |
[18:10] | No. No. Jenna didn’t use drugs. | 不不 詹娜从不吸毒 |
[18:13] | Some people say that she’d been Acting nervous lately, edgy. | 但有人说她最近常常精神紧张 异常急躁 |
[18:16] | Sure. That was the stress. | 没错 那是因为她压力太大 |
[18:19] | Look, these letters, they really scared her. | 那些恐吓信把她吓坏了 |
[18:22] | She didn’t want to tell people at work about ’em. | 她又不想告诉她的同事这些事 |
[18:25] | How were things going for her at work? | 最近她的工作怎么样 |
[18:27] | Was there anyone she didn’t get along with– | 有没有跟什么人有摩擦 |
[18:29] | Mr. Farrow perhaps? | 法罗先生对她怎么样 |
[18:30] | No. Look, she loved Teddy. | 不 她很喜欢泰迪 |
[18:31] | She got along good With everyone. | 她和所有人都相处得很好 |
[18:36] | I don’t know. Maybe this one guy. | 我不知道 可能是有一个人 |
[18:39] | A photographer. They had a fight. | 是个摄影师 他们吵过架 |
[18:42] | About what? | 为什么 |
[18:42] | I guess he was the guy that was gonna shoot The Farrow campaign. | 是那家伙负责替法罗的新一季产品拍照 |
[18:45] | So last week, he and Jenna, they did this test shoot. | 所以他和詹娜上周试拍了一次 |
[18:49] | She came home crying, | 她回家以后哭得很伤心 |
[18:51] | Said that Her pictures were awful. | 说是她的照片拍得很糟 |
[18:54] | She was worried she wouldn’t get the job now. | 她很担心保不住工作 |
[18:57] | Did Jenna say What went wrong? | 詹娜有说怎么回事吗 |
[18:59] | She said that he just didn’t like her. | 只是说他不喜欢她 |
[19:02] | He was trying to ruin it for her by making her look bad. | 说他存心拍得不好搞破坏 |
[19:06] | This photographer– Do you know his name? | 你知道这个摄影师的名字吗 |
[19:10] | Mr. Monroe, what happened Between you and Jenna? | 门罗先生 你和詹娜之间怎么回事 |
[19:13] | Look, Jenna was a great model and a great girl | 詹娜是个好模特 人也不错 |
[19:15] | But that day, She was unfocused, awkward. | 但那天精神不太集中 表现失常 |
[19:18] | We had words, But we resolved our issues. | 我们谈了一下 解决了矛盾 |
[19:21] | How? | 怎么解决的 |
[19:22] | I agreed to do another test on my time and my dime. | 我答应她有空帮她免费试拍一次 |
[19:26] | We were supposed to meet yesterdayAfter the runway show, but– | 本该是昨天秀结束后进行的 不过 |
[19:28] | Can you confirm where you were at | 能否肯定地告诉我案发当天 |
[19:29] | Between 1:00 and 5:00 a.m. The night she died? | 凌晨一点到五点 你在哪里 |
[19:31] | I was at the zac posenparty | 在扎克·珀森[服装设计师]的派对上 |
[19:34] | Until 3:00, and then home asleep. | 凌晨三点才离开 然后回家睡觉 |
[19:38] | Thank you, Mr. Monroe. | 谢谢你 门罗先生 |
[19:40] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 |
[19:42] | Teddy Farrow! | 泰迪·法罗 |
[19:49] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[19:51] | It’s been a hard week for us here at Teddy Farrow. | 这一周是泰迪·法罗公司的艰难时期 |
[19:54] | I’m sure you’ve heard, | 我想你们都听说了 |
[19:56] | We lost one of our own on sunday night. | 周日晚上 我们失去了一位员工 |
[19:59] | Jenna Mcboyd was taken from this world too soon. | 詹娜·麦博伊德过早地离开了这个世界 |
[20:05] | But even as we honor her memory, | 尽管我们悼念她的离去 |
[20:08] | She would’ve wanted us to carry on. | 但我想她也希望我们继续努力 |
[20:10] | And that’s why I’ve invited you here, | 所以今天我请诸位来到这里 |
[20:13] | To introduce the new face of my collection. | 向你们介绍本季的新代言人 |
[20:16] | She’s an exciting talent. | 她同样才华横溢 |
[20:18] | And together, we shall achieve great things. | 相信我们会共创辉煌 |
[20:21] | I give you Miss Sierra Goodwin. | 掌声欢迎塞拉·古德温小姐 |
[20:43] | This Sierra’ s stepping in for her good friend Jenna again. | 这位塞拉小姐再次代替了好友詹娜 |
[20:48] | Is it just me Or does she look really happy? | 是我看错了还是 她真的看上去很开心 |
[20:56] | What was it that Teddy was saying about his new face? | 泰迪说新代言人什么来着 |
[20:59] | A picture in every magazine, A billboard in times square, | 照片会登上所有杂志和时代广场广告牌 |
[21:02] | A huge paycheck– | 还有丰厚的收入 |
[21:04] | Definitely worth killing for. | 绝对值得为之杀人 |
[21:06] | Castle, you’re talking about one girl | 卡塞尔 你现在说的是一个女孩 |
[21:08] | Murdering another for a job. | 为了一份工作而谋杀另一个女孩 |
[21:10] | It’s not a job. It’s a campaign– | 不仅是工作 是广告大片 |
[21:12] | A career-mer-maker–and jealousy’s a classic motive. | 简直就是黄金机会 嫉妒就是动机 |
[21:15] | You’ve seen the films– | 你应该看过那种电影 |
[21:16] | “The talented Mr. Ripley,” “Dead ringers,” and, of course, | 《天才雷普利》《双生兄弟》 还有 |
[21:18] | The underrated classic “showgirls.” | 被低估的经典《美国舞娘》 |
[21:20] | Nobody murdered anyone In “showgirls.” | 《美国舞娘》里可没有死人 |
[21:23] | I hear. | 我懂了 |
[21:24] | Sierra wants to be Teddy’ s favorite. | 塞拉想要成为泰迪的宠儿 |
[21:26] | But she’s always second choice. | 但她总是屈居第二 |
[21:28] | Sierra thinks, What if Jenna was gone? | 于是塞拉想 要是詹娜消失呢 |
[21:30] | Then I’d be number one. | 那么我就成了首选 |
[21:32] | Then I would finally get Everything that I deserve. | 那我就能得到想要的一切 |
[21:34] | And then one night, She sees her chance. | 是夜 她知道机会来了 |
[21:38] | She lures Jenna somewhere quiet… | 她把詹娜引到一处安静的地方 |
[21:42] | Deserted. | 四处无人 |
[21:43] | And when Jenna turns her back, Sierra stabs her. | 当詹娜转过身去的刹那 塞拉捅了她 |
[21:47] | With the statue of the washington monument that she carries in her purse? | 用她包里的华盛顿纪念碑吗 |
[21:51] | And then steals her shoes. | 然后偷走了她的鞋子 |
[21:54] | Not a perfect theory, But we’re here anyway. | 推理不太严密 但既然来了 |
[21:56] | So no harm in learning a little bit more About what makes Sierra Goodwin tick. | 多了解一点塞拉·古德温的情况也无妨 |
[22:04] | And I see just the girl to clue us in. | 我看到能挖线索的人了 |
[22:10] | Rick. | 里克 |
[22:12] | Uh, that’s Mr. Castle to you, | 您应该称呼我卡塞尔先生 |
[22:13] | Missy Rina, This is detective Beckett. | 莉娜小姐 这位是贝克特探长 |
[22:16] | Detective Beckett, rina. She used to babysit for me. | 贝克特探长 这是莉娜 曾是我的保姆 |
[22:19] | For–I mean Alexis. | 我是说 照顾阿丽克西斯 |
[22:21] | You don’t say? | 你挺会保密啊 |
[22:22] | Actually, we’re here About Jenna. | 事实上 我们是为了詹娜的事来的 |
[22:24] | Oh. That was so terrible. | 那件事太可怕了 |
[22:26] | Yeah. Was it true that she and Sierra Goodwin were kinda b.f.f.s? | 对 她和塞拉·古德温真的是闺中密友吗 |
[22:30] | I wouldn’t say b.f.f.s. | 不能说是闺中密友 |
[22:31] | Sierra’ s more of a frenemy. | 塞拉既是朋友也是对手 |
[22:34] | – How so? – She doesn’t play well with others. | -怎么说 -她跟大家都相处得不好 |
[22:37] | She ever push anybody down the stairs? | 她把别人推下过楼梯吗 |
[22:38] | No. Stupid stuff, really– | 那倒没有 不过干过些蠢事 |
[22:40] | Lying about when a call time is, | 故意说错试镜时间 |
[22:42] | Itching powder In your underwear– | 在你的内衣里涂上痒痒粉 |
[22:44] | Wait, and this one time, | 等等 还有一次 |
[22:45] | She crushed up a diet pill | 她把一粒减肥药碾碎 |
[22:47] | And dropped it into another model’s champagne | 放进另一个模特的香槟里 |
[22:50] | You’re saying she dosed someone. | 你是说她给别人投药 |
[22:52] | The girl got all wired | 那个女孩疯了 |
[22:53] | And called Calvin Klein a boring, old fart.To his face.. | 还当面骂凯文·克莱是个无聊的老混蛋 |
[23:00] | Thank you, rina. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢你 莉娜 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[23:14] | Got something you want to share with the class? | 想和我分享一下你的想法吗 |
[23:17] | I was just thinking… | 我在想 |
[23:18] | Maybe Jenna didn’t use drugs. | 有可能詹娜根本没有吸毒 |
[23:20] | Maybe Sierra was slipping ’em Into her drinks | 可能是塞拉在她的饮料里下了药 |
[23:22] | When Teddy Farrow was around to make her seem crazy or paranoid. | 让她在泰迪·法罗面前表现得疯癫失常 |
[23:25] | Now that is an evil deed | 接下来就到了令人发指的罪行了 |
[23:27] | Worthy of the “showgirls” Special edition. | 简直就是《美国舞娘》的特别版情节 |
[23:30] | What are those two doing here? | 他们俩来这里干什么 |
[23:35] | Okay, guys, What’s going on? | 伙计们 有什么发现 |
[23:36] | Tech managed to recover E deleted photos from Will James’ memory card. | 技术部恢复了威尔·詹姆士储存卡的照片 |
[23:40] | He might not have been Jenna’ s killer, | 他可能不是杀害詹娜的凶手 |
[23:41] | But he was definitely her stalker. | 但他肯定就是那个跟踪她的人 |
[23:43] | And you drove all the way Down here just to show me this? | 你们大老远开车来就为了这事 |
[23:46] | We thought you’d want ’em right away. | 我们以为你现在就想看 |
[23:48] | That is so thoughtful of you guys. | 你们真是想得太周到了 |
[23:51] | What do you think, Beckett? | 贝克特 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:52] | – You missing the glamorous life? – The what life? | -怀念从前的光鲜生活吗 -什么生活 |
[23:54] | Castle, hey, is your, uh, your girl here? | 卡塞尔 那位美女在这里吗 |
[23:57] | Rina. | 莉娜 |
[23:58] | Rina used to babysit Alexis, Fellas. | 莉娜曾是阿丽克西斯的保姆 |
[24:00] | So as far as big Rick here is concerned, | 所以在大人物里克的眼里 |
[24:02] | She might as well be wearing a chastity belt. | 她现在可是碰不得 |
[24:05] | Thank you for that visual image. | 感谢你栩栩如生的陈述 |
[24:07] | Thanks. And also, thank you for calling me “big Rick. “ | 还要谢谢你称我为 大人物里克 |
[24:10] | Hey, by the way, our buddy will Has a girlfriend We might want to talk to. | 还有 我们该和威尔的女朋友谈谈 |
[24:13] | There’s, uh, some photos Of her right here in the back. | 这后面还有几张她的照片 |
[24:17] | Mm. Naked photos. | 是裸照 |
[24:18] | Castle, check this out. | 卡塞尔 快看 |
[24:20] | Look at naked pictures? If you insist. | 看裸照吗 如果你坚持的话 |
[24:23] | She’s will James’ girlfriend? | 她怎么是威尔·詹姆士的女朋友 |
[24:26] | Looks like Teddy Farrow | 看来除了泰迪·法罗 |
[24:27] | Isn’t the only guy that Sierra modeling for. | 塞拉还为别人当模特 |
[24:38] | Have you any idea of the spectacle you just caused? | 你们把场面搞成那样 知道意味着什么吗 |
[24:42] | I mean, why the hell would you drag the face of my campaign | 为什么要从我的发布会上 |
[24:45] | Out of my launch party and bring her down here | 把我的广告女主角带到这里来 |
[24:48] | – As if she were some sort of criminal? – Because she is. | -搞得像她是杀人犯 -因为她确实是 |
[24:50] | Will James’ confession. | 这是威尔·詹姆士的口供 |
[24:52] | He admits Sierra hired him | 他供认是塞拉雇他 |
[24:53] | To take the stalker photos of Jenna. | 去跟踪偷拍詹娜 |
[24:55] | He even helped her write the letters. | 他甚至还帮她写了那些信 |
[24:56] | And he claims he was supplying sierra with Addmair. | 他还承认曾提供艾德美给塞拉 |
[24:59] | She was dosing Jenna. | 是她给詹娜下的药 |
[25:00] | She was trying to make her seem paranoid around you. | 她努力让詹娜在你面前疯疯癫癫 |
[25:02] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样做 |
[25:04] | To prey on the fears of a naive couple, | 为了折磨那对涉世不深的夫妻 |
[25:06] | Pressure them into moving back to ohio | 让他们承受不住压力 回俄亥俄 |
[25:08] | So Sierra could take her place. | 这样塞拉就能取代她了 |
[25:10] | Mr. Farrow, have you ever heard of the expression, | 法罗先生 你有没有听过一句话 |
[25:12] | “I would kill for that job”? | 我会为了那份工作去杀人 |
[25:14] | But she was my face– My face. | 可她是我的代言人 |
[25:17] | I mean, have you any idea what this will do to me, | 你知道这对我来说意味着什么吗 |
[25:19] | The scandal? | 只是丑闻而已吗 |
[25:20] | It will taint the entire spring line. | 这会毁了整个春季系列的 |
[25:23] | A girl is dead, Mr. Farrow. | 法罗先生 詹娜被害 |
[25:25] | Does that mean anything to you? | 对你来说不值一提吗 |
[25:26] | It doesn’t mean my business should suffer. | 可那并不意味着我的事业要遭受损失 |
[25:28] | They’re just clothes. | 只是些衣服而已 |
[25:30] | “Just clothes,” detective? | 只是些衣服而已 探长 |
[25:31] | Clothes are civilization. | 衣服代表着文明 |
[25:33] | Clothes are what separate us from animals. | 衣服把我们和动物区别开来 |
[25:38] | Not always. | 也不尽然吧 |
[25:44] | She was your only competition. | 她是你唯一的竞争对手 |
[25:46] | You needed her out of the way, | 你要把她赶下台 |
[25:47] | And you were running out of time. | 你自己年轻的时日也不多了 |
[25:48] | No, no. I didn’t kill her. | 不 不 我没有杀她 |
[25:51] | Right. You just drugged her | 对 你只是给她下药 |
[25:53] | And sent her threatening letters. | 给她寄恐吓信而已 |
[25:54] | Where were you at 2:00 a.m. N sunday night? | 周日凌晨两点你在哪里 |
[25:58] | Sierra… You are facing a murder charge. | 塞拉 你面临一项谋杀的指控 |
[26:02] | If you have something to say, now would be the time. | 如果你知道些什么 现在就说出来 |
[26:09] | – She went to Wyatt’ s place. – The photographer? | -她去了怀亚特家 -那个摄影师吗 |
[26:12] | Jenna wasn’t just being paranoid when she said | 詹娜说怀亚特毁了她的试拍 |
[26:14] | Wyatt sabotaged her photo shoot. | 并不是她多疑 |
[26:16] | – He did. – Why? | -他是故意的 -为什么 |
[26:18] | Because Jenna wouldn’t sleep with him. | 因为詹娜不肯和他上床 |
[26:21] | It’s like an open secret with the girls. | 这是女孩们公开的秘密 |
[26:24] | You give Wyatt what he wants, he gives you great shots. | 你提供怀亚特想要的 他给你拍精彩瞬间 |
[26:26] | If you don’t, he can ruin you. | 如果你不合作 他会毁了你 |
[26:29] | And he wanted Jenna. | 他想和詹娜上床 |
[26:30] | So he was making her choose | 所以他就让她在保住工作和 |
[26:32] | Between her career and her marriage vows? Nice guy. | 忠诚于婚姻之间选一个 真是个好人啊 |
[26:35] | She knew the photos from the second test had to be great | 她知道第二次试拍必须得成功 |
[26:37] | Or she really would lose the job. | 否则就会丢掉饭碗 |
[26:39] | She needed him to do it right this | 她需要他好好拍 |
[26:40] | Time. So what’s happened on Sunday? | 那周日发生了什么 |
[26:42] | She told me she had a plan. | 她告诉我她制定了一个计划 |
[26:44] | I figured she was gonna give Wyatt what he wanted. | 我想她是准备答应怀亚特的要求了 |
[26:46] | I just told her, | 我跟她说 |
[26:47] | “It’s not the worst thing in the world, you know. | 这不是什么世界末日 |
[26:50] | You might even like it. I did.” | 你或许还会觉得欲罢不能 我就是那样 |
[27:00] | That was the last time I saw her alive. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[27:03] | – Yo, Beckett. – Yeah. | -贝克特 -什么事 |
[27:04] | We just got the rundown on Wyatt Monroe. No priors. | 我们调查了怀亚特·门罗 没有前科 |
[27:06] | But turns out his apartment is right next door | 但我们发现他的公寓正位于 |
[27:08] | To the arts center, | 文艺中心旁边 |
[27:10] | And his living room overlook | 从客厅就能看到 |
[27:11] | The fountain where Jenna was killed. | 詹娜遇害的喷泉 |
[27:12] | He lives next to the crime scene? | 他就住在案发现场旁边 |
[27:14] | We ran that alibi that he gave you. | 我们调查了他的不在场证明 |
[27:16] | Witnesses at the Zac Posen party said | 扎克·珀森派对有人看见 |
[27:17] | He left around 11:30. | 他十一点半左右离开 |
[27:19] | He told us he left at 3:00 a.m. | 他跟我们说凌晨三点才离开 |
[27:21] | Oh, there’s more. We checked with the Teddy Farrow people. | 还有呢 我们向泰迪·法罗的员工证实 |
[27:24] | They said he got to their party just before midnight. | 他午夜前才赶到那个派对 |
[27:26] | He lied to us. | 他没说实话 |
[27:29] | I n’t tell you how shocked I was when Sierra was arrested. | 塞拉被捕真是让我太惊讶了 |
[27:32] | Are you two close? | 你们俩很熟吗 |
[27:34] | I wouldn’t say close, but I did | 不能说很熟吧 |
[27:35] | A number of sessions with her. | 我只是和她合作过很多次 |
[27:37] | So we’ve heard. | 原来如此 |
[27:40] | That’s a really nice view. | 这儿的视野不错 |
[27:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | So how can help? You could tell me why you didn’t mention | 那么我能做些什么 你可以解释一下 |
[27:48] | Going to the Farrow party on sunday | 为什么不提及你周日去过法罗的派对 |
[27:49] | Night. Must have slipped my mind. | 大概是一时没想起来 |
[27:51] | It’s fashion week. I go to a lot of parties. | 那可是时装周 我参加了很多派对 |
[27:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:57] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[27:58] | Did you talk to Jenna at the party? | 你和詹娜在派对上有说话吗 |
[28:00] | I think I did, but just to say hello. | 我想是的 不过只是打了个招呼 |
[28:02] | – You didn’t plan on a rendezvous later on at your place? – No. | -你没想约她之后来你家吗 -没有 |
[28:06] | Oh, really? Then whose are these? | 是吗 那么这些又是什么 |
[28:09] | Christian louboutin pink satin pumps | 克里斯提·鲁布托的桃色缎面红底鞋 |
[28:11] | On loan from Teddy Farrow. | 是泰迪·法罗借给她的 |
[28:13] | I don’t know who those belong to. | 我不知道这是谁的 |
[28:15] | – What is this award, Mr. Monroe? – It’s the hilo. | -门罗先生 这是什么奖 -是希洛奖 |
[28:19] | “For excellence in editorial photography.” | 卓越摄影师 |
[28:23] | Looks like one of these is missing. | 貌似少了一个 |
[28:26] | Mr. Monroe, where is it? | 门罗先生 这个奖杯在哪里 |
[28:27] | The cleaning woman, uh, dropped it… Last week. | 上周 清洁工把它摔地上了 |
[28:32] | It broke. | 摔碎了 |
[28:34] | You know, it looks just like the washington monument. | 这和那个华盛顿纪念碑倒挺像 |
[28:36] | It does, doesn’t it? | 是这样吗 |
[28:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:47] | Look. Jenna was at my place on sunday night. | 詹娜星期天晚上是去过我家 |
[28:51] | But she was alive when she left. | 但她走的时候还好好的 |
[28:53] | Why was she there? | 她为什么要去你家 |
[28:54] | She found me at Teddy’s party, | 她在泰迪的派对上遇到我 |
[28:55] | Said she had a change of heart, | 说她改主意了 |
[28:57] | Wanted us to work together from now on as a team. | 提议我们俩从现在开始合作 |
[29:00] | And you assumed that was code for “do me.” | 而你就以为她在暗示你上她 |
[29:04] | We agreed to meet back at my place. | 我们约定在我家见面 |
[29:06] | She came in, we had a drink, | 她如约前来 我们喝了点东西 |
[29:08] | Got comfortable on the couch. | 在沙发上挺舒服的 |
[29:10] | I was ready to get down to business, | 我想要直奔主题 |
[29:12] | But she kept wanting to talk about our deal. | 可她却想要谈论我们的交易 |
[29:15] | That’s what she called it. | 她是这样说的 |
[29:16] | Said she wanted me to tell her exactly what she had to do | 她要我告诉她 到底具体要她做什么 |
[29:19] | To get good shots– Exactly. | 才能给她好好拍 |
[29:21] | She was trying to get you to incriminate yourself. | 她想让你自己说出来作为证据 |
[29:24] | A master spy this girl was not. | 这女孩不去做间谍太可惜了 |
[29:27] | Damnhing had an app on it that turned it into a recorder. | 那该死的东西摁个钮就可以录音 |
[29:28] | I grabbed her purse, pulled out her phone. | 我抢过她的钱包 翻出手机 |
[29:30] | She taped our whole conversation. | 她完整地录下了我们的对话 |
[29:33] | She wanted to record him Demanding sex for good shots | 她想录下他要求潜规则的录音 |
[29:35] | So she could play it for Teddy Farrow. | 然后让泰迪·法罗听听 |
[29:36] | She grabbed the phone back. We struggled. | 她又夺回手机 我们扭打起来 |
[29:39] | She picked up my award off the shelf, | 她抓过架子上的奖杯 |
[29:41] | Started waving it around and acting crazy. | 疯狂地到处挥舞 |
[29:43] | She smacked thhilo into a bookshelf. The tip broke off. | 奖杯撞在书架上 杯顶碰碎了 |
[29:46] | I tried to grab it. She cut me with the edge. | 我试图抢过来 却被碎片割伤了 |
[29:49] | So I backed off, and she left. | 所以我放弃了 她就离开了 |
[29:54] | You know, that’s a great story, but I don’t believe you. | 故事很精彩 可我不信 |
[29:57] | Just listen to the recording on her phone. | 你们听听她的手机录音 |
[29:59] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[30:00] | Her purse was never found. | 她的包不见了 |
[30:02] | So it looks like the evidce that’ll clear you | 看来能够证明你清白的证据 |
[30:04] | Is lying in a landfill somewhere | 已经和你的希洛奖杯一起 |
[30:06] | Along with your hilo. | 被丢到某个垃圾场了 |
[30:09] | Tough break. | 真是倒霉透顶 |
[30:10] | You know that modeling was glamourous. | 模特行业以前可是光环四射 |
[30:14] | Not everybody in that business is predatory. | 这个行业也不是所有人都追名逐利 |
[30:16] | It sure seem that way | 可看上去是那样的 |
[30:18] | Jenna’s best friend was drugging her, | 詹娜最好的朋友给她下药 |
[30:20] | And her photographer killed her. | 她的摄影师谋杀了她 |
[30:20] | Even her clothing designer seemed more interested | 和她的死比起来 设计师更关心的 |
[30:23] | In his show than in her murder. | 却是时装秀 |
[30:25] | But at least we got the bad guy. That’s something. | 不过至少我们还是抓住了凶手 已经很好了 |
[30:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:31] | If Wyatt killed her, | 如果是怀亚特杀了她 |
[30:33] | Why didn’t he do a better job of cleaning up his place? | 他为什么不把家里打扫干净 |
[30:38] | And why would he leave her body | 还有 为什么要把她的尸体 |
[30:39] | Right outside of his apartment? | 就放在他的公寓门外 |
[30:41] | Maybe he’s not that bright. | 或许他脑子不那么灵光 |
[30:43] | Or maybe he was telling the truth. | 抑或是他确实说了实话 |
[30:45] | Maybe he didn’t do it. | 说不定不是他干的 |
[30:50] | What’s up with the stroll down memory Lane? | 昨日回忆那部戏怎么样了 |
[30:52] | Oh, I called my agent | 我打过电话给经纪人 |
[30:54] | And told him to pass on the play. | 告诉他不接这部戏了 |
[30:56] | I said, “martha Rodgers does not die in the first act, | 我说 玛莎·罗杰斯不能在第一幕就死去 |
[30:59] | And she never dies offstage.” | 更不可能死在台下 |
[31:01] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[31:02] | No, I feel rotten and old. | 没有 感觉我已经老了 |
[31:06] | I feel like I’m dying offstage. | 感觉我已经走到了舞台生涯的尽头 |
[31:08] | I was always the ingenue, the lead, the star. | 我也曾天真无邪 扮演主角 是大明星 |
[31:12] | I liked it that way. | 我喜欢那样 |
[31:14] | It’s a powerful thing, kiddo, | 儿子 青春美丽 才华洋溢 |
[31:16] | To be young, beautiful, talented. | 有种奇妙的魔力 |
[31:19] | No woman wants to give it up. | 是女人都不愿放弃 |
[31:21] | You are still beautiful and you are still talented. | 您依然美丽动人 依然才华洋溢 |
[31:24] | And you didn’t give up your youth. | 你并没有失去青春 |
[31:26] | You traded it for wisdom. | 只是用它换来了睿智 |
[31:28] | Wisdom. | 睿智 |
[31:33] | Gimme that. | 还我青春 |
[31:39] | Rina, yeah we’re still on for the date tonight. | 莉娜 今晚的约会有效 |
[31:44] | All right. You remember where I live? | 好的 你记得我住哪里吗 |
[31:47] | I’ll see you then. | 待会见 |
[31:51] | What? | 什么 |
[31:52] | Alexis told me all about it. | 阿丽克西斯都告诉我了 |
[31:54] | At girl is too young for you. | 这女孩对你来说太小了 |
[31:56] | Or I should say, you are too old for her. | 或者我该这样说 你跟她比太老 |
[31:58] | It is not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[31:59] | And unemployed divas who live in glass houses rent free | 失业的女艺人 免费住在玻璃房 |
[32:03] | Should not throw stones. | 就别说别人了 |
[32:06] | Point taken. | 说的也对 |
[32:09] | What’s the good word? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[32:10] | Sunshine electronics. | 阳光电子 |
[32:12] | – That’s two words. – Nope. | -那是两个词了 -不是 |
[32:13] | That’s where Jenna Mcboyd bought her new cell phone. | 詹娜·麦博伊德在阳光电子买的新手机 |
[32:16] | – What? – So I was talking to her husband last night, | -什么 -昨晚我找她丈夫谈话 |
[32:19] | And on a hunch, I ask him about her cell phone. | 我突发奇想 问了点她手机的事 |
[32:21] | He said it wouldn’t accommodate a recording app. | 他说她那款手机没有录音功能 |
[32:24] | So I checked into her credit card receipts. | 然后我查了她的信用卡账单 |
[32:26] | She bought a new cell phone the day she died, | 她遇害当天买了个新手机 |
[32:28] | And it had gps in it, | 还装有全球定位系统 |
[32:30] | Which she had the foresight to switch on. | 她很有预见性 早就打开了 |
[32:32] | Whoa. You found it? | 这么说你找到手机了 |
[32:34] | In a dumpster on west 81st. | 在西区81街的一个垃圾桶里 |
[32:36] | Uniforms are bringing it in now. | 有同事正送来 |
[32:38] | – Stop it, Wyatt! – Give me the phone! | -怀亚特 住手 -把手机给我 |
[32:40] | So far it’s happening just like he said it did. Mm-hmm. | 至此 一切正如他所说 |
[32:44] | This is when he said she grabbed the weapon. | 这是他说的 她抢过凶器的时候 |
[32:46] | Give that to me! | 把它给我 |
[32:49] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[32:51] | Be careful with that thing. | 小心点那个东西 |
[32:53] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[32:56] | I’m bleeding, you crazy bitch. | 我流血了 你这个疯婊子 |
[33:02] | Sounds like she left the place alive. | 听起来她是活着离开了那里 |
[33:04] | Doesn’t mean he didn’t go after her. | 但也不代表他没有追出去 |
[33:06] | Yeah, but if he was Gonna kill her, | 但是如果他想杀她 |
[33:07] | He wouldn’t t her leave the apartment. | 就不会让她活着离开他的公寓 |
[33:08] | Shh. It’s still going. | 还在录音呢 |
[33:10] | I need a cab.I’ve gotta get outta here. | 我得叫辆车 我得离开这里 |
[33:14] | Oh, my god! Did you follow me? | 我的天哪 你跟踪我 |
[33:16] | Wait. Let go of me. Stop! | 等等 放开我 住手 |
[33:26] | So… What’s our plan? | 那么 我们现在怎么办 |
[33:28] | Make him confess. | 让他认罪 |
[33:29] | I don’t think he’s gonna crack that easy. | 我觉得他不会老实招供的 |
[33:32] | I mean, what if he figures out | 如果他发现 |
[33:33] | We only have a partial recording, | 我们只是有这么一部分录音 |
[33:35] | That the memory on the phone ran out before the actual murder took place? | 而且在凶案发生之前手机内存就满了 |
[33:38] | He won’t. | 他不会发现的 |
[33:42] | We, uh, we don’t have any proof that he did it. | 我们没有证据证明他是凶手 |
[33:45] | I mean, what if he shuts down and doesn’t talk? | 要是他死不承认保持沉默怎么办 |
[33:47] | He won’t. | 他会说的 |
[33:48] | He’s not a stupid man. He might ask for a lawyer. | 他可不蠢 他会找一个律师的 |
[33:51] | He won’t. Look, let me handle this. | 他会招供的 这事我来处理 |
[33:54] | You can go in if you want, but don’t speak. | 你想进去的话可以 但是不要说话 |
[33:57] | – I just– Don’t speak. | -我只是 -不要说话 |
[34:04] | Why did you follow me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[34:05] | Well, it seems like I had a good reason. | 我的理由似乎很充分 |
[34:08] | Okay, wait. She was recording me? | 好吧 等等 她一直在录音 |
[34:10] | You followed her to Farrow’ s party sunday night | 周日晚上你跟踪她去法罗的派对 |
[34:14] | And then to Monroe’ s aptment. | 然后又跟到门罗的公寓 |
[34:15] | You don’t understand. She just– | 你不明白 她就是 |
[34:18] | She had been acting so strange lately. | 她最近一直很奇怪 |
[34:20] | And then Sierra tells me about this photographer– | 然后塞拉告诉我那个摄影师 |
[34:22] | You talked with Sierra about Wyatt Monroe? | 你跟塞拉谈了怀亚特·门罗 |
[34:25] | She was worried About me and Jenna, | 她很担心我和詹娜 |
[34:28] | That it wa-was more than just business between them, | 她说 他们之间不仅是合作关系 |
[34:31] | That something was going on. | 他们俩有问题 |
[34:35] | Look, o-once this was in my head, I– | 我一听说这件事 我 |
[34:38] | I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我不由自主地一直想这事 |
[34:41] | Yeah, I followed her to the party. | 是 我跟踪她去了派对 |
[34:45] | They were together. | 他们俩在一起 |
[34:47] | When she didn’t go home and she went his place instead, | 她没有回家 却跑到他的家里去 |
[34:51] | I knew. | 我就知道了 |
[34:59] | Okay, so then you waited. | 所以你一直等着 |
[35:01] | She came out. Her clothes were all messed up. | 她出来时 衣服乱七八糟 |
[35:05] | Her lipstick was… Rubbed off. | 她的口红 被擦掉了 |
[35:08] | You called her a whore. | 你骂他婊子 |
[35:10] | I told her that she was my wife– | 我对她说 她是我的妻子 |
[35:14] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[35:16] | And she–she just started crying. | 然后她 她就开始哭 |
[35:18] | She… She said I didn’t understand, | 她 说我不明白 |
[35:21] | That I was Just like everybody else. | 说我跟其他人没什么两样 |
[35:25] | Travis… | 特拉维斯 |
[35:26] | I can’t help you unless you tell me the truth. | 如果你不告诉我事实 我没法帮你 |
[35:36] | And then you slapped her, hard enough to cut her cheek. | 然后你打了她一巴掌 伤了她的脸 |
[35:39] | Look, I didn’t mean– Look, | 听着 我不是故意的 听着 |
[35:41] | I just–I couldn’t– I couldn’t see straight. | 我只是 我没法 我看不清楚 |
[35:42] | It’s like I wasn’t even myself anymore. | 就好像我已经不是我自己了 |
[35:45] | I was so mad, I just– | 我非常生气 我只是 |
[35:46] | I didn’t even know what I was doing. | 我根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[35:48] | And so you killed her. | 然后你就杀了她 |
[35:49] | No. No. I didn’t kill her. | 不 没有 我没有杀她 |
[35:53] | – Teddy did. – Teddy Farrow? | -是泰迪干的 -泰迪·法罗 |
[35:56] | Aw, man. It was always Teddy. | 总是在说泰迪 |
[35:58] | It was Teddy this, Teddy that. | 泰迪这个 泰迪那个 |
[35:59] | Just, like, whispering in her ear. | 就好像 他在她耳朵里窃窃私语 |
[36:02] | You know, telling her how to Walk, | 告诉她怎么走路 |
[36:03] | How to talk, who to be. | 怎么说话 成为怎样的人 |
[36:05] | Just feeding her mind with lies. | 让她的脑袋里装满谎言 |
[36:09] | I tell you what, if anyone did it, | 我告诉你们吧 如果有人杀了她 |
[36:11] | It was him. | 一定是他 |
[36:16] | It was you, travis, In the plaza, | 就是你 特拉维斯 在那个广场 |
[36:18] | Not Teddy. .. | 不是泰迪 |
[36:20] | Standing by the fountain | 站在喷泉旁 |
[36:22] | Thinking about all the things you’d done for her, | 回想着你为她做的一切 |
[36:25] | About how you moved to This city that you hated | 想着你搬到这个你讨厌的城市 |
[36:28] | Only to be treated like this. | 却被她这么对待 |
[36:30] | Now she had something In her hands, something sharp. | 当时她手里有样东西 非常锋利 |
[36:33] | What was it? | 是什么东西 |
[36:36] | Travis, do you really want me to turn that tape on? | 特拉维斯 你真想要我开始播放录音吗 |
[36:39] | Do you really want To listen to what you said and what you did? | 你真想听听你说了什么 做了什么吗 |
[36:57] | She was holding this broken glass. | 她拿着一块残缺的玻璃 |
[37:01] | Told me to stay away. | 让我离她远点 |
[37:02] | And so you took it from her. | 所以你把它抢过来了 |
[37:06] | It just happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[37:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:20] | I s– I stabbed her. | 我捅 捅了她 |
[37:23] | I stabbed her in the back. | 我从她背后捅了过去 |
[37:27] | Look, she was– She was trying to leave me. | 她想 她想离开我 |
[37:31] | I… Oh, I loved her so much. | 我 我这么爱她 |
[37:33] | I just–I couldn’t Let her leave me. | 我只是 我不能让她离开我 |
[37:36] | She wasn’t gonna leave you, Travis. | 她没打算离开你 特拉维斯 |
[37:54] | What the hell? You’re recording me?! | 搞什么鬼 你在录音 |
[37:56] | Give it back,wyatt. | 给我 怀亚特 |
[37:58] | I-I didn’t know,what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[38:00] | I-I want the job, Wyatt. | 我想要这份工作 怀亚特 |
[38:02] | But I love my husband. I can’t do this to him. | 但我很爱我丈夫 我不能这么对他 |
[38:06] | I won’t! You’re hurting me! | 我不会这么做的 你伤到我了 |
[38:11] | I just want to go home. I want to go home! | 我只想回家 我要回家 |
[38:18] | Home. | 回家 |
[38:21] | She was trying to go home… | 她很想回家 |
[38:23] | To you. | 回到你身边 |
[38:33] | That was a risky bluff– | 你还真冒险 |
[38:35] | Threatening to play a recording we didn’t even have. | 威胁他要播一段根本不存在的录音 |
[38:37] | It didn’t seem like a risk to me. | 我没觉得有冒险 |
[38:39] | He loved his wife very much. | 他很爱他的妻子 |
[38:41] | He wouldn’t want to relive her death. | 他不想从她的死中解脱出来 |
[38:43] | What about Sierra? What about Wyatt me? | 那塞拉怎么办 怀亚特·门罗呢 |
[38:46] | They just go free? Doesn’t sound like justice. | 就这么放过他们 何谈公道 |
[38:48] | Well, I spoke with Teddy Farrow this morning. | 我上午跟泰迪·法罗谈过了 |
[38:51] | Now that he understands What those two did to Jenna, | 既然他知道了这二人对詹娜做过什么 |
[38:53] | He’s gonna launch a very different kind of campaign. | 他的广告大片将会焕然一新 |
[38:56] | He’s gonna get them blackballed In the industry. | 他将会在业内封杀他们俩 |
[38:58] | No one will hire them again. | 没人会再用他们 |
[38:59] | Ah, you mean poetic justice. | 你那是理想化的公道 |
[39:03] | Well… As a writer, | 作为一个作家 |
[39:05] | I guess I can live with that. | 我觉得我能接受这个 |
[39:07] | I wish I could feel that way. | 我希望自己也能这么觉得 |
[39:10] | I wish I could feel A sense of… Victory. | 我希望自己能有一点 胜利感 |
[39:16] | So what would Nikki Heat do after a bad day? | 糟糕的一天过后 妮基 希特会怎么做 |
[39:19] | She’d go home, | 她会回家 |
[39:21] | Pour a stiff drink, run a hot bath, | 喝点烈酒 泡个热澡 |
[39:25] | Read a good book. | 读本好书 |
[39:27] | Too bad I don’t have A good book to read. | 太遗憾了 我没有一本好书能读 |
[39:29] | Mm. I’d let you have “heat wave,” | 我很想把《热浪》给你 |
[39:30] | But my publisher doesn’t want any copies leaking out. | 但出版商不想让副本流出 |
[39:33] | Why’d you let that “cosmo” reporter read it, then? | 那怎么让《时尚》的记者读了 |
[39:34] | Well, that’s for publicity purposes. | 纯属宣传手段 |
[39:37] | You know, you want the press To have a little taste of… | 你明白的 得让媒体先尝点甜头 |
[39:40] | Wait. Whoa. Is… Is that why you’ve been so upset, | 等等 所以你才不高兴吗 |
[39:43] | Because I let her read it before you? | 因为我让她先看了那本书 |
[39:45] | I am the inspiration. | 我是你的灵感 |
[39:46] | I should be reading it Before a reporter does. | 先睹为快的应该是我 不是那个记者 |
[39:47] | Why didn’t you just say so? | 你怎么不直接说 |
[39:49] | Why didn’t you just give it to me? | 你怎么不直接给我 |
[39:50] | Why didn’t you ask? | 你怎么不问我要 |
[39:51] | Why didn’t it occur to you? | 你怎么就没想到 |
[39:57] | You’ll have it by tomorrow. | 明天我就给你 |
[39:58] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[40:12] | Looking good, Detective Beckett. | 看起来很美 贝克特探长 |
[40:16] | How did you guys– | 你们是怎么 |
[40:17] | We’re detectives. Called your dad. | 我们是警察啊 打了电话给你老爸 |
[40:20] | Okay. Okay. You guys have had your fun. | 好吧 你们几个就乐吧 |
[40:26] | I was 17, and I thought that… Modeling | 我只有17岁 我觉得做模特 |
[40:29] | Would be an easier way to make money Than waitressing. | 比起做女服务生赚钱更快 |
[40:32] | Right. | 确实 |
[40:33] | It was one summer. No big deal. | 只有一个夏天 没什么大不了 |
[40:39] | And if you guys tell Castle about is, | 如果你们告诉卡塞尔 |
[40:41] | I will kill you. | 我会灭了你们 |
[40:49] | Good evening, my dears. | 晚上好 亲爱的 |
[40:52] | Hey there. | 您好 |
[40:53] | You look in brighter spirits. | 您看起来精神不错啊 |
[40:54] | What’s changed since this morning? | 从今早开始 有什么变化吗 |
[40:55] | The play I passed on? | 我推掉的那出戏 |
[40:58] | The producers came back with a better offer. | 那个制作人给了我一个更好的机会 |
[41:01] | I was just at the dorchester signing my contracts. | 我刚在多尔切斯特签了合约 |
[41:04] | So you got the lead? | 所以你是主角了 |
[41:05] | Well, no, I still play the crazy granny. | 其实没有 我还是演那个疯狂奶奶 |
[41:07] | But you–you don’t die. | 但是你 你不用死了 |
[41:08] | No, still die. | 不 还是会死 |
[41:10] | – More money? – Peanuts. | -钱更多吗 -瞎说 |
[41:12] | All right. So what’s the better offer? | 那这次好在哪里 |
[41:14] | They have rewritten the script So that I die onstage. | 他们重写了剧本 我能死在台上 |
[41:17] | My death closes act one. | 我的死就是第一幕的结束 |
[41:20] | It’s better than the lead, really. | 这比演主角还要好 真的 |
[41:22] | Granny’s the bravura role. | 奶奶是最出彩的角色 |
[41:24] | In art as in life. | 真是戏如人生 |
[41:26] | Oh. I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[41:27] | Oh, thank you. Thank you, my baby. | 谢谢你 谢谢 宝贝 |
[41:31] | – Are we expecting company? – Uh, that’s Rina. | -有客到吗 -是的 是莉娜 |
[41:33] | Oh, of course, your date. | 是她 你的约会对象 |
[41:36] | Not my date. | 不是我的约会对象 |
[41:37] | – Hi! – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[41:41] | Ready for A “high school musical” marathon? | 准备好《歌舞青春》的播放马拉松了吗 |
[41:43] | I’m so ready. | 我完全没问题 |
[41:47] | Hey, Rina. | 你好 莉娜 |
[41:48] | – Oh, hi, Mr. Castle. – Come on. | -你好 卡塞尔先生 -快来 |
[41:50] | Oh, my gosh. That shirt Is so cute on you. | 天哪 你穿这件T恤真是太可爱了 |
[41:53] | Color me shocked, but apparently the modeling world | 对上号了 显然模特的世界里 |
[41:55] | Isn’t all sexy clothes and fun parties. | 不只有性感的衣服和有意思的聚会 |
[41:57] | It occurred toe that if Jenna Mcboyd had someone | 我突然想到 如果詹娜·麦博伊德身边 |
[41:59] | Looking out for her a little bit, | 有人多关心她一点 |
[42:00] | She might still be alive today. | 她可能就不会出事了 |
[42:02] | So if Rina needs a friend, | 所以如果莉娜需要朋友 |
[42:05] | She knows she’s got one. | 很显然她已经有了一个 |
[42:08] | Oh, my son… The big softie. | 我的好儿子 心软耳根子软 |
[42:13] | And don’t worry. I know You have an image to protect. | 别担心 我知道你得保护自己的形象 |
[42:16] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会帮你保守秘密的 |