时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | Who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psycopath and mystery writers. | 杀人精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我属于高收入的后者 |
[00:06] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. Castle. Castle. | 我是里奇·卡塞尔 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:13] | Detective Kate Beckett. Beckett. Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 贝克特 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The characterhe’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型的 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄 福星福将那样的完美组合 |
[00:27] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:51] | Off with your heads! | 把手从她头上拿开 |
[01:03] | What is it about full moons | 那个有关满月 |
[01:04] | That bring out all the crazies? | 引出所有疯子的故事是怎么说的 |
[01:07] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我得了 |
[01:14] | Hey, Karpowski. How’s it going? | 卡帕沃斯基 最近好吗 |
[01:15] | Same old, same old. You, Beckett? | 老样子 你呢 贝克特 |
[01:17] | – Ah, can’t complain. – Good. | -马马虎虎 -很好 |
[01:24] | Come on. You guys should really sell tickets. | 你们真应该对外售票 |
[01:26] | I mean, you got everything– Madness, mayhem. | 你们警局可什么都有了 疯狂 混乱 |
[01:29] | Now all you need is– | 现在你需要的只是 |
[01:34] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:38] | Ashley Cosway, 32, | 阿什莉·科斯威 32岁 |
[01:41] | Couples therapist. | 夫妻关系咨询师 |
[01:43] | Husband found her just before midnight. | 尸体在午夜时分被丈夫发现 |
[01:45] | He was picking her up on his way home | 他是看完的比赛回家 |
[01:46] | – After the St. John’ s game at the garden. – Any witnesses? | -来接她才发现的 -有目击证人吗 |
[01:48] | None so far, but I did find a receipt for this takeout right here. | 目前没有 但是我的确发现了外卖的小票 |
[01:51] | Dinner for two. | 两人份的 |
[01:53] | Yeah, it’s from szechuan wok over on 9th. | 从第九大街的四川炒菜订的餐 |
[01:55] | Receipt doesn’t match any of the cards in the vic’s wallet. | 小票上的卡号和死者钱包里的都对不上 |
[01:58] | Husband recognize the number? | 死者丈夫认得出卡号吗 |
[02:00] | – When was it charged? – 6:02 p.m. | -付款时间是什么时候 -晚上六点零二分 |
[02:03] | Lanie puts the time of death around 8:00. | 蕾妮说死亡时间在八点左右 |
[02:04] | Well, whoever she had dinner with | 无论陪她吃饭的人是谁 |
[02:06] | May have been the last person to see her alive. | 都是最后一个见到她的人 |
[02:07] | Or the first one to see her dead. Run the card. | 或是第一个见到她死亡的人 查查卡号 |
[02:12] | You know, | 如果 |
[02:13] | If this was one of those super science-y forensic shows, | 要是在超科学鉴证的电视剧里 |
[02:16] | If this was one of those super science-y forensic shows, | 要是在超科学鉴证的电视剧里 |
[02:19] | Get a fish-eye view of whatever they saw. | 从鱼的眼中看到案发过程 |
[02:26] | Dr. Parish, | 帕里什医生 |
[02:28] | When’d they change the dress code downtown? | 市中心的着装规则什么时候改了 |
[02:30] | Well, unlike you, I don’t sit around work all night | 谁跟你一样 整晚傻坐着 |
[02:32] | Waiting for the next vic to show. | 等下一个受害者的出现 |
[02:33] | – Quit looking at the girls, Castle. – Roger that. | -别看美女了 卡塞尔 -收到 |
[02:37] | Multiple G.S.W.S. Entries look fairly small caliber. | 多处中枪 从伤口判断应该是把小口径手枪 |
[02:40] | Probably a 22. | 很可能是点22的 |
[02:42] | “Psycho, the rapist, your out of time”? | 精神病 色魔 你奥特了 |
[02:46] | It looks like a patient lost their patience. | 看来有病人失去耐心了 |
[02:49] | Also his command of grammar. | 他对语法也失去耐心了 |
[02:51] | “Your” should be you’r-e, as in “you are.” | 奥特应该是指落伍了 |
[02:54] | That’s not even a tough one, | 也不是很难写 |
[02:55] | Not like when to use “who” or “whom”? | 不是说要你把谁写成对谁 |
[02:57] | Do you really think that’s the takeaway here, Castle? | 卡塞尔 你真的觉得这个是重点吗 |
[03:00] | I’m just saying, whoever killed her | 我是说 无论凶手是谁 |
[03:02] | Also murdered the english language. | 都是一个毁掉语言的人 |
[03:04] | Any signs of struggle? | 有没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[03:06] | – Bruises on both arms. – Check for fibers and hair. | -两臂有瘀伤 -查查纤维和毛发 |
[03:09] | See if our killer left anything behind. | 看看凶手是否留下线索 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:15] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[03:17] | Uh, no. She, uh, she never discussed her patients. | 不 她从不说起病人的事 |
[03:21] | Ash was, uh, was very professional that way. | 阿什专业素质很高 |
[03:23] | What was she doing here so late? | 她这么晚为什么在这里 |
[03:25] | Uh, she always would have a couple nights a month | 她每个月总有两晚在这儿 |
[03:27] | Where she’d work late writing up case notes. | 因为要写个案记录总结 |
[03:30] | I’d use that as a time to go out with the boys | 我正好利用这时间和兄弟聚聚 |
[03:32] | And have a boys’ night, | 兄弟之夜 |
[03:32] | And when I’d get back, I’d walk her home. | 再来这边 和她一起走回家 |
[03:34] | Did you know who she was having dinner with? | 你知道和她共进晚餐的是谁吗 |
[03:36] | No. I mean, unless someone called her after we spoke. | 不知道 除非在我们打完电话后才打给她的 |
[03:38] | When was that? | 你是什么时间打给她的 |
[03:40] | It was before I left work. 6:00-ish. | 我下班之前 大约六点 |
[03:42] | I was, uh, I was heading out to the game. | 我去看比赛了 |
[03:43] | What did you talk about? | 你们说什么了 |
[03:45] | Just a meaningless check-in. And I… | 没什么 只是确认下而已 而且我 |
[03:47] | Right now I remember I didn’t say “I love you.” | 现在我想起我没说 我爱你 |
[03:53] | Thank you, Mr. Cosway. | 谢谢你 科斯威先生 |
[03:57] | We got another. | 又有一起案子 |
[03:59] | Pop and drop on 102nd. | 在102大街发生凶案 |
[04:01] | Full moon strikes again. | 又是因为满月而案发 |
[04:02] | All right, you guys go on uptown, | 这样 你们几个去上城 |
[04:03] | And I’ll finish up here. | 这边我来善后 |
[04:05] | So much for my famous warm honey milk | 看来今晚没法给杰妮准备著名的 |
[04:06] | With jenny tonight. | 蜂蜜温牛奶了 |
[04:08] | Did I say that out loud? | 我怎么说出来了 |
[04:13] | Her husband calls before 6:00, | 她丈夫在六点之前打电话给她 |
[04:17] | And the food’s picked up at 6:02. | 东西是在六点零二分送到 |
[04:17] | She knew who she was having dinner with. | 她知道要和谁吃晚饭 |
[04:19] | Someone with bad grammar. | 而且那人语法很烂 |
[04:23] | Hey, uh, a warm milk nightcap | 睡前还要给尊夫人准备 |
[04:25] | With your lady? | 一杯温牛奶 |
[04:26] | – That is sad, bro. – It helps her sleep. | -你真惨 老兄 -这样她才能睡得好 |
[04:29] | How about the sound of your voice? | 对你的声音有帮助吗 |
[04:30] | It doesn’t… Works on me. | 对我可没用 |
[04:33] | How you doing, Dr. Perlmutter? | 帕穆特医生 你好吗 |
[04:36] | The body is speaking. | 尸体正说着话 |
[04:38] | What’s it saying? | 他说什么了 |
[04:40] | It’s saying, “Someone shot me.” | 他说 有人朝我开枪 |
[04:42] | One to the midsection. .38, | 腹部中枪 凶手用的是把点38 |
[04:44] | Maybe even a .45. | 或者点45口径手枪 |
[04:46] | He was shot at close range and from behind. | 从死者身后 近距离射击 |
[04:48] | – That’s cold. – Yeah, well, that’s the living for you. | -真凶残 -那是你们的工作了 |
[04:51] | He have any I.D.? | 身上有证件吗 |
[04:52] | No, wallet’s gone. No watch, no jewelry. | 没有 没有钱包手表或首饰 |
[04:55] | Maybe a mugging gone bad. | 也许是劫杀 |
[04:57] | A looky loo said she recognized him from the neighborhood. | 有目击者说她认识他 就住这附近 |
[04:59] | Gave his info to officer whojamiface over there. | 那人的信息已经交给管事警官 |
[05:02] | Whojamiface? | 管事警官 |
[05:04] | Nice to see you making an effort to bond | 很高兴看见你尽力 |
[05:06] | With the rank and file, Perlmutter. | 把职责和案件联系在一起 帕穆特 |
[05:14] | It’s not like you’re just leaving yourself a note, | 这和你给自己留个字条说 |
[05:16] | You know, to buy bread on the way home. | 记得回家路上买面包 大不相同 |
[05:18] | You’re writing on a person you just murdered. | 在一个刚被你杀死的人 脸上写字 |
[05:21] | You’re trying to make a point– | 试图证明你的观点 |
[05:24] | Because you just killed someone to make it. | 因为你杀人 是为说明那个观点 |
[05:26] | A point you care a great deal about presumably, | 据推测这个观点你非常在意 |
[05:27] | So how do you not make sure that you’re using | 那你怎么能不去确认 你用了一种 |
[05:29] | The proper language to make that point? | 准确的语言来说明自己的观点 |
[05:31] | Frank Anderson, | 弗兰克·安德森 |
[05:32] | Retired middle school math teacher from I.S. 161. | 161大街伊斯中学退休数学教师 |
[05:36] | You want in? | 要加入吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, no, thanks. Full up. | 不了 谢谢 忙得很 |
[05:42] | So… | 那么 |
[05:46] | How’d you find the body? | 尸体是怎么发现的 |
[05:49] | On the ground. | 就在地上出现的 |
[05:51] | He positioned in a creepy way? | 有没有被摆成一种奇怪的姿势 |
[05:53] | Yeah, like a guy who was shot. | 有 按照被枪打中的姿势 |
[05:56] | So just your garden-variety homicide robbery, huh? | 就是平凡无奇的劫杀案 是吗 |
[06:01] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[06:03] | Pop and drops are some of the hardest cases to close. | 劫杀案是最难破获案件中的一类 |
[06:06] | Randomness of the victim, anonymous nature of the crime– | 受害人是随意挑选的 案件的匿名本质 |
[06:08] | It takes some real serious detective work. | 需要警务人员付出极大努力 |
[06:10] | Okay. Well, if you guys want any help, | 那好 如果需要帮忙 |
[06:14] | You know where to find me. | 你们知道在哪儿找得到我 |
[06:15] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[06:16] | Did you just say “help”? | 你刚刚说的是 帮忙 |
[06:18] | Don’t worry about us, Castle. | 卡塞尔 别担心我们 |
[06:20] | We’ll probably close ours before your therapist. | 我们可能 比你那件咨询师的案子更早结案 |
[06:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:23] | Well, perhaps you’d like to make things interesting. | 也许你们喜欢来点好玩的 |
[06:27] | Whoa. Wait. | 好啊 等等 |
[06:30] | Are you saying you want to wager | 你是说 你想赌一赌 |
[06:31] | On who solves their case first? | 谁能先破案吗 |
[06:33] | That’s sick, bro. | 真无聊 哥们儿 |
[06:36] | – 50 bucks? – We win, you pay us both. | -50块 -我们赢的话 你得付双份 |
[06:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[06:43] | Not a word to Beckett, okay? | 对贝克特一个字都别提 知道吗 |
[06:45] | She finds out about this, she’ll shoot us. | 她要是知道了 会朝我们开枪的 |
[06:49] | Secrets, murder and gambling– | 秘密 谋杀 赌博 |
[06:51] | Three of my favorite pastimes. | 我钟爱的娱乐活动之三 |
[06:54] | May the best man win. | 强者取胜 |
[06:55] | May he. | 一言为定 |
[07:02] | Richard, that’s appalling– Wagering on death. | 理查德 用死人打赌 这真可怕 |
[07:04] | They’re already dead, mother. | 他们已经死了 妈妈 |
[07:06] | And who’s to say that catching killers cannot be fun? | 这样找出真凶难道不是很有意思吗 |
[07:08] | Hey, dad, are you working tonight? | 爸爸 你今晚要工作吗 |
[07:10] | Maybe. Why? | 也许 怎么了 |
[07:11] | Oh, I just have math club until 6, | 我的数学小组要活动到六点 |
[07:13] | And then I wanted to take Owen out | 我想和欧文去奇缘餐厅[曼哈顿高级餐厅] |
[07:15] | For a birthday banana split at serendipity. | 吃香蕉船庆祝生日 |
[07:17] | I just wanted to do someg special | 我们想做些特别的事 |
[07:18] | Because things have been a little rocky with us lately. | 因为最近太多烦心事了 |
[07:22] | Nothing smoothes rocky like rocky road. | 不经风雨 怎能见彩虹 |
[07:25] | Just remember, it’s a school night. Be home by midnight. | 记住明天还有课 十二点前回来 |
[07:27] | Dad, I’ll be home by 9:00. | 爸爸 我九点前到家 |
[07:29] | Love you. Love you. | 爱你们 |
[07:30] | – Yeah, bye, darling. Love you. – Bye, guys. | -再见 宝贝 我们爱你 -再见 |
[07:32] | Ah, young love– First banana splits, | 青涩之恋 由一客香蕉船开始 |
[07:34] | Then splitting assets. | 之后就要进入正题了 |
[07:35] | Ah, mother. You are a hopeless romantic. | 妈妈 你是个无可救药的浪漫主义者 |
[07:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:41] | Oops. I’m off to an audition. | 哎呀 我要去试镜 |
[07:43] | And I have a bet to win. | 我要去赢得赌局 |
[07:47] | Yes, detective. That’s my credit card. | 是的 探长 那是我的信用卡 |
[07:49] | I had dinner with her last night. She’s my best friend. | 我昨晚和她共进晚餐 她是我最好的朋友 |
[07:52] | When I left her there, she was alive. | 我离开她的时候 她还活着 |
[07:54] | What time did you leave, Ms. Rossi? | 罗西小姐 你什么时候离开的 |
[07:55] | Around 7:00. | 大约七点 |
[07:57] | Then where did you go? | 之后去哪儿了 |
[07:58] | To drinks with other associates from my firm. | 和公司的同事喝酒 |
[08:00] | I was at the gansevoort bar until 11:00. | 我在甘斯沃尔特酒吧待到十一点 |
[08:02] | Did you make plans to have dinner together, | 你们是约好一起吃晚餐的吗 |
[08:04] | Or did you just show up? | 还是临时决定的呢 |
[08:05] | She called me. She said she wanted to talk. | 她打电话给我 说想聊聊 |
[08:11] | But I- I didn’t– I didn’t know. | 但我没有 没有察觉 |
[08:13] | You didn’t know what? | 察觉什么 |
[08:15] | I should have said something. | 我应该劝劝她的 |
[08:17] | I should’ve done something, you know? I– | 我应该说点什么的 我 |
[08:20] | Why did she call, Ms. Rossi? | 她为什么打电话给你 罗西小姐 |
[08:21] | She needed my advice as a lawyer. | 我是个律师 她想听听我的意见 |
[08:25] | – Something happened last friday, something bad. – What? | -上周五发生了很不好的事 -是什么 |
[08:28] | She wouldn’t say, but I knew it was one of her patients. | 她没告诉我 但我知道是因为一个病人 |
[08:32] | She wanted to know how to get a restraining order. | 她想申请一张限制令 |
[08:36] | – Against who? – Whom. | -谁的 -对谁的 |
[08:38] | She wouldn’t say. | 她不愿意说 |
[08:40] | God. | 天啊 |
[08:42] | I should have stayed with her. | 我应该留下陪她的 |
[08:44] | I shouldn’t have let her off the hook. | 我该帮她渡过难关的 |
[08:50] | Looks like Ashley took her oath seriously. | 看来阿什莉守口如瓶 |
[08:52] | Her husband had no idea | 她丈夫也不知道 |
[08:53] | That something bad happened on friday. | 周五发生了什么事 |
[08:55] | Doctor patient privilege is supposed to protect people, | 医生医治病人是为了保护别人 |
[08:57] | Not get them killed. | 而不是让他们去杀人 |
[09:01] | So the vic’s girlfriend? Alibi is good. | 死者的女友有确切的不在场证据 |
[09:04] | Coworkers confirm that she arrived for drinks at 7:15, | 同事证明她七点一刻来喝东西 |
[09:06] | Left at 11:00. | 十一点离开 |
[09:07] | The husband’s buddy places him at the garden | 死者丈夫的朋友送他到花园 |
[09:09] | From 7:00 till about 10:00. | 所以七点到十点间都在路上 |
[09:10] | Which leaves us with friday’s patients. | 只剩下周五病人这一条线索了 |
[09:13] | I sure would like a peek at Dr. Cosway’ s notes. | 我要看看科斯威大夫的病历本 |
[09:15] | Not without a warrant. | 要申请搜查令才行 |
[09:16] | We start by running the names. | 我们先查名字 |
[09:17] | If he threatened and then killed her, | 如果他威胁她 然后杀了她 |
[09:18] | He’s probably got violent priors. | 那他多半有暴力前科 |
[09:20] | Once again, Mr. And Mrs. Marx, | 麦克斯先生 麦克斯太太 |
[09:21] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对您二位的遭遇我们深表同情 |
[09:35] | And a dark cloud descends. | 一片乌云笼罩过来 |
[09:37] | – Any hot leads? – Matter of fact, yes. | -有线索吗 -事实上 有 |
[09:39] | Turns out our victim went for a walk every night. | 据说受害人每晚都去散步 |
[09:42] | And guess who hangs in the park | 猜猜是谁在公园 |
[09:44] | Right where our victim was popped. | 在死者遇袭处出现 |
[09:45] | Recently fired postal workers. | 是最近刚被解雇的邮局职工 |
[09:47] | No, gang kids. Very rough guys. | 是一伙少年劫匪 很凶悍 |
[09:51] | Do they hang out there regularly? | 他们经常出没此处吗 |
[09:53] | – That’s right. – Then they didn’t do it. | -没错 -那他们不是凶手 |
[09:55] | If they’re known to hang out there, | 如果已经有人知道他们在那儿 |
[09:57] | Then they’re gonna know they’re gonna get caught. | 那他们肯定会被抓 |
[09:58] | If they’re gonna do something, they’re gonna do it somewhere else. | 如果他们要作案的话 他们会选其他地方 |
[10:00] | I know what you’re doing, Castle. | 我知道你要干什么 卡塞尔 |
[10:01] | You’re trying to mess with our confidence. | 你想扰乱我们的军心 |
[10:02] | If I was trying to mess with your confidence, | 如果我真要扰乱军心的话 |
[10:04] | I would tell you that our victim talked to her lawyer friend | 就会告诉你我们的死者在被害当晚 |
[10:06] | On the night she was murdered about a restraining order. | 和她的律师朋友讨论过限制令的事 |
[10:10] | And do you have a suspect? | 你们有嫌疑人吗 |
[10:11] | We’re narrowing it down. | 我们正在缩小范围 |
[10:12] | But doesn’t that have a lovely ring to it? | 但这也足够令人兴奋了 |
[10:14] | Restraining order. | 限制令 |
[10:25] | I was just… Um, they were… | 我只是在 他们是在 |
[10:29] | There was two… | 有两个 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Beckett, we got a hit. | 贝克特 有线索了 |
[10:33] | Hal Ross? | 哈尔·罗斯 |
[10:34] | Multiple assault charges over the last ten years. | 过去十年多次因人身攻击被起诉 |
[10:36] | He and his wife were Dr. Cosway’ s 2:00 on friday. | 他和妻子跟科斯威医生约的周五两点 |
[10:48] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[10:51] | Castle, not cool. Stairs. Go, go, go. | 卡塞尔 讨厌 走楼梯 快点 |
[10:54] | Why’d you do that? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[10:57] | Do what? | 我做什么了 |
[11:12] | All right, I’m just gonna say it– | 我要说 |
[11:14] | I’ve got a feeling. | 我有种感觉 |
[11:16] | Doesn’t happen often, but I am feelin’ it. | 不常有 但我感觉到了 |
[11:19] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[11:23] | Mr. Ross? | 罗斯先生 |
[11:27] | What’s up, garbage on my sidewalk again? | 怎么了 我的边道上又有垃圾了吗 |
[11:31] | Would you mind putting that down? | 你能把那个 放下吗 |
[11:38] | Where were you last night between the hours of… | 昨晚你在哪儿 |
[11:41] | When was that again? | 时间段是什么来着 |
[11:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:44] | Are you familiar with Ashley Cosway? | 你认识阿什莉·科斯威吗 |
[11:47] | Oh, yeah, sure. The doc. | 当然 认识 那个医生 |
[11:48] | – Well, she was murdered last night. – What? The doc’s dead? | -她昨晚被害了 -什么 医生死了 |
[11:52] | Can you confirm your whereabouts | 你能说明昨晚七点半到九点 |
[11:53] | Between 7:30 and 9:00 last night? | 你在哪儿吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, sure. I was here. I’m open till 10:00 every night. | 当然 我在这 我每晚十点收摊 |
[11:57] | – Can anyone corroborate that? – My employees. | -有人证吗 -我的伙计 |
[12:00] | Well, how convenient that your alibis are on your payroll. | 你的证人拿你给的薪水 真方便 |
[12:04] | What would make you think that I killed the doc? | 你凭什么认为是我杀了医生 |
[12:05] | Mr. Ross, you have a history of violence– | 罗斯先生 您有暴力前科 |
[12:08] | Assault, battery. | 人身攻击 聚众斗殴 |
[12:09] | Okay, well, why do you think I was in… | 就算这样 你怎么认为我在 |
[12:12] | Therapy. | 接受治疗 |
[12:15] | Okay, doc Cosway showed me | 科斯威医生让我知道 |
[12:17] | That I was only hurting myself. | 我只会伤到自己 |
[12:19] | Come on, Hal, we know something bad happened last friday. | 得了 我们知道上周五发生了什么 |
[12:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:22] | Something happened, all right, but it wasn’t in my session. | 是有事发生 但那不是在给我看病时 |
[12:25] | Unh- Unh. You want to talk to somebody? | 你想要找的真凶吗 |
[12:26] | – You try the appointment before mine. – Why is that? | -去找在我前面的病人吧 -为什么 |
[12:29] | Judy and I, we are in the little waiting room | 朱迪和我在候诊室里 |
[12:31] | – Before our session. We hear all this yelling. – About what? | -在看病前听到了争吵 -吵些什么 |
[12:34] | I don’t know, but this guy | 我不知道 但那个人 |
[12:35] | Was cursing doc Cosway out big-time. | 不断地诅咒科斯威医生 |
[12:38] | And it was kincary. I was tempted to go in there, | 闹得很大 我想进去劝架 |
[12:40] | But then we heard the guy leave. | 但听到那人走了 |
[12:41] | Did you get a good look at his face? | 你看清他的脸了吗 |
[12:42] | No, no, no. He went out the hallway door. Doc got us. | 没有 他从门厅走的 医生让我们进去 |
[12:45] | She was rattled, but she did our session anyway. | 她很慌乱 但还是完成了治疗 |
[12:49] | I got a feeling this isn’t our guy. | 我感觉 他不是凶手 |
[12:53] | Hinkle. Evan Hinkle. | 辛科 伊万·辛科 |
[12:55] | He’s had the appointment before the rosses | 他过去两年每周 |
[12:56] | Every week for the last two years. | 都有预约 排在罗斯夫妇之前 |
[12:59] | The guy is clean. There’s no record of anything. | 这个人没案底 没有任何资料 |
[13:01] | Two straight years of therapy– | 整整两年的治疗期 |
[13:02] | Maybe he just snapped. | 也许他突然爆发了 |
[13:04] | Have uniforms bring him in. | 让军装警察把他带来 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna go get a coffee. | 我去倒杯咖啡 |
[13:13] | Esposito tipped me off to the bet. | 埃斯波西托让我加入赌局 |
[13:16] | Thought I’d toss a little towards ours. | 我还是更看好这里 |
[13:20] | Toss away, my friend. | 别担心 朋友 |
[13:21] | And spread the word around | 将这句话转达给 |
[13:23] | If anyone else wants a taste. | 任何想加入的人 |
[13:26] | Let’s go. Come on, big fella. | 走 快点 大个子 |
[13:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:30] | To the left, over here. | 到右边去 |
[13:33] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[13:38] | I thought you said you guys were looking for a gang member, | 我记得你们说要找 |
[13:40] | Like a teenager. | 少年劫匪 |
[13:41] | You were right. They alibied out. | 你说的没错 他们有不在场证据 |
[13:43] | So who’s in cuffs? | 那抓来的是谁 |
[13:44] | Just a muggewho happened to be working in the same area | 只是恰巧在那里工作的劫匪 |
[13:46] | The same night our vic was killed. | 他在案发当晚出现过 |
[13:48] | Oh, yeah. He was picked up with a . 45 on him, | 身上还有把点45口径手枪 |
[13:50] | Which happens to be the same round | 这很可能就是那把 |
[13:52] | That wound in our vic. | 凶枪 |
[13:52] | Just waiting on ballistics, unless he confesses first. | 只等弹道检测结果了 要么就是他先认罪 |
[13:56] | So where’s his lawyer? | 他的律师在哪儿 |
[13:59] | He hasn’t asked for one. | 他没说要请律师 |
[14:01] | Well, I know a guy. | 我认识一个 |
[14:02] | Oh, what’s the matter, Castle? Are you getting worried? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 你在担心吗 |
[14:05] | Wor- Worried? I’ll make you cry. | 担心 我会你们泪奔的 |
[14:06] | You want to bet or maybe double down? | 你想打赌吗 双倍 |
[14:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no, not money. Humiliation. | 不不 不赌钱 赌尊严 |
[14:13] | Loser wears a dress to the precinct for a week. | 输的人一整个礼拜都穿裙子去市区 |
[14:15] | Why stop there? Loser also shaves his head. | 不止这些 还要剃头 |
[14:19] | Or are you chicken? | 还是你就是懦夫 |
[14:26] | You’re on, honey milk. | 谁怕谁 蜂蜜牛奶 |
[14:29] | Honey milk. | 蜂蜜牛奶 |
[14:30] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[14:32] | For the record, Mr. Hinkle, you are admitting | 郑重声明 辛科先生 你承认 |
[14:34] | That you were Dr. Cosway’ s 1:00 appointment? | 你和科斯威医生在一点有约 |
[14:36] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[14:38] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:39] | First time I met her, I knew she’d leave me. | 第一次见她 就知道她会离开我 |
[14:42] | Why does this always happen? Why do people keep leaving me? | 为何总这样 为何人们总弃我而去 |
[14:44] | She didn’t leave you, Mr. Hinkle. | 她没离开你 辛科先生 |
[14:46] | – She was murdered. – Yeah, just like my first wife. | -她被谋杀了 -跟我第一任妻子一样 |
[14:51] | Your first wife was murdered? | 你第一任妻子是被谋杀的吗 |
[14:52] | That’s right. I smothered her to death. | 是的 我把她闷死的 |
[14:56] | Yeah. That’s what she told me. | 她就是这么跟我说的 |
[14:58] | I murdered her with love. | 我用爱将她谋杀了 |
[15:00] | That’s why she left. | 她因此离开 |
[15:03] | Just tell us about your last appointment with Dr. Cosway. | 说说你和科斯威医生 最后一次见面的情况 |
[15:06] | We were just starting to make progress. | 我们刚开始有进展 |
[15:08] | You know the irony here? | 这很讽刺 |
[15:10] | Her death is my moment of greatest crisis, | 我在最重要的关键时刻 她却死了 |
[15:13] | And I don’t have her to lean on. | 而我无法依靠她 |
[15:17] | What was all the screaming about | 当时你在嚷什么 |
[15:18] | At the appointment last friday? | 周五的见面时 |
[15:20] | Scream– Last friday? I d– I did not see her last friday. | 嚷嚷什么 我周五没见她 |
[15:24] | You’re in the books. | 你在预约记录上 |
[15:24] | You’re, with an apostrophe. | 你的名字 |
[15:28] | Yeah, well, I canceled an hour before. | 我提前一小时取消了 |
[15:30] | – You canceled? – Yes. Yes, I was having chest pains. | -你取消了 -是的 我胸口疼 |
[15:33] | I went to the e. R. At st. Vincent’s. | 去圣文森特医院急诊室了 |
[15:35] | $15, 000 later, it turns out | 花了一万五千块 结果只是 |
[15:37] | I was just having a panic attack about mother. | 担心我母亲导致恐慌症发作 |
[15:41] | You know… | 好了 |
[15:45] | I think we’re done here. Thank you. | 我们就到这吧 谢谢 |
[15:47] | Thank you. You know, at least Dr. Cosway | 谢谢 至少科斯威医生 |
[15:49] | Didn’t charge me for canceling last-minute. | 没有由于我逾期取消而收费 |
[15:52] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[15:53] | Oh, she said she was gonna have lunch with her husband, | 她要和她丈夫吃午饭 |
[15:55] | So it was time well spent. | 所以没浪费时间 |
[15:58] | – Thank you, Mr. Hinkle. – Thank you. | -谢谢 辛科先生 -谢谢 |
[15:59] | Oh, and by the way, it’s a common mistake, | 顺便说一下 这是个常见的错误 |
[16:01] | But it’s not ironic that Dr. Cosway | 但科斯威医生的离去让你失去依靠 |
[16:03] | Is not here for you to lean on. | 并不算讽刺 |
[16:04] | It’s just simply tragic. | 而只是悲哀 |
[16:06] | It would be ironic if her death made you feel better. | 如果她的死使你感觉好点才叫讽刺 |
[16:09] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[16:10] | Just– You can… | 你可以走了 |
[16:16] | What’s with the super cop? | 怎么表现得像个超级警察 |
[16:17] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:20] | Okay, thank you. I appreciate it. | 好 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[16:22] | You know that. | 你知道吗 |
[16:28] | So what you got? | 怎么说 |
[16:31] | I just got a ping on Ashley’ s credit card. | 拿到阿什莉的信用卡记录了 |
[16:33] | A lunch charge at petit bistro | 在小小酒馆[纽约著名法国餐厅] 有午餐消费 |
[16:35] | Right next door to her office. | 就在她办公室旁边 |
[16:36] | The hostess confirmed | 女招待确认了 |
[16:38] | That Ashley and Jason were having lunch there on friday. | 阿什莉和杰森周五在那里吃的午餐 |
[16:40] | And the only reason she remembers it | 她有印象的唯一原因是 |
[16:41] | Is because they were making kind of a scene. | 他们搞出了一场闹剧 |
[16:44] | He’s our screamer. | 他就是那个乱叫的人 |
[16:45] | They were arguing all the way back to the office. | 他们一路吵着回办公室的 |
[16:48] | He’s the one she was getting the restraining order against. | 她申请的限制令是针对她丈夫的 |
[16:50] | Jason’s alibi that he was at the game with his friend | 杰森有不在场证据 他和朋友在看比赛 |
[16:52] | Feel a little squishy to you? | 感觉有点站不住脚 |
[16:54] | Like a wormy apple. | 像个虫蛀的苹果 内有蹊跷 |
[16:56] | Hey, Karpowski. | 卡帕沃斯基 |
[16:57] | Yo. Why don’t we take a better look at Jason Cosway? | 你细查一下杰森·科斯威 |
[17:00] | Work situation, financials and hotel bills. | 工作状态 经济情况和酒店账单 |
[17:03] | Yeah, okay. Copy that. | 好的 都复印出来 |
[17:06] | Want a coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[17:08] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[17:15] | I am so in. | 我一定要参加 |
[17:38] | Hey, Stegner. | 斯黛娜 |
[17:41] | Just… Admiring the great board work, Beckett. | 只是在欣赏线索分析图 贝克特 |
[17:44] | Care to share any insight? | 告诉我内幕吧 |
[17:46] | I really need to… | 我真的要去 |
[17:48] | Go file. | 送文件了 |
[17:50] | I’d be more than happy to take that off your hands. | 我很乐意接受你们的下注 |
[17:55] | Son of a… | 王八 |
[17:58] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[18:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:03] | Girl scout cookie orders. | 女童军饼干订单 |
[18:07] | Huh. Girl scout cookie orders. | 真是女童军饼干订单吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I’m just helping out the troop. | 是的 我要帮助军队 |
[18:10] | Funny. I didn’t realize Alexis was a girl scout. | 有意思 我不知道阿丽克西斯还参加女童军 |
[18:14] | Oh, I know. She’s got so many activities, I can barely keep track. | 她参加了很多活动 有的我都不知道 |
[18:16] | – Freakin’ great. – What happened? | -大疯子 -怎么了 |
[18:18] | Ballistics screwed us. Ballistics screwed us. | 弹道测试毁了我们 毁了我们 |
[18:20] | Our mugger’s gun doesn’t match the bullet taken from our vic. | 死者体内的子弹不是出自劫犯的枪 |
[18:25] | What’s going on? | 你们搞什么 |
[18:26] | Betting on murder cases, guys? Really? | 以谋杀案打赌 真是这样吗 |
[18:29] | – Whoa. What? – That would be wrong. | -什么啊 -搞错了吧 |
[18:31] | I’ve been telling you, it’s girl scout ord– | 我告诉你了 是女童军订单 |
[18:32] | Girl scout cookies are sold in february. | 那是在二月卖的 |
[18:35] | You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应感到羞耻 |
[18:36] | Now get back to work. | 现在都回去工作 |
[18:47] | Listen… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:50] | I know it was wrong. | 我知道错了 |
[18:51] | I just thought– Beckett, you are never gonna believe this. | 贝克特 你不会相信的 |
[18:53] | Oh, the bar on unbelievable is pretty high right now. | 现在衡量不可思议的标准已经很高了 |
[18:56] | Vic’s husband took out a $3- Million life insurance policy | 死者的丈夫上个月为他妻子 |
[18:58] | On his wife last month. | 办了份三百万的人身保险 |
[19:01] | $100 on us. | 一百块押我们赢 |
[19:10] | Look, um, the life insurance was Ashley’ s idea, | 人身保险是阿什莉的主意 |
[19:13] | Okay? Okay, fine, Jason. It was Ashley’ s idea. | 好吧 杰森 就算是她的主意 |
[19:15] | Can anyone confirm that? | 谁能证实 |
[19:17] | Yes, I’m sure someone can. Maybe a friend. | 肯定有人能 可能某个好友 |
[19:19] | Well, her best friend brandy | 她最好的朋友布瑞迪 |
[19:20] | Had no idea about the life insurance, | 对这份保险一无所知 |
[19:22] | But she did know about a restraining order | 但她却知道你妻子针对你 |
[19:23] | – That your wife was trying to get against you. – That’s… Insane. | -申请的限制令 -这太疯狂了 |
[19:27] | That is absolutely ridiculous. | 完全荒唐可笑 |
[19:29] | You want to tell us about last friday? | 你想告诉我们上周五的事吗 |
[19:30] | What about last friday? | 上周五怎么了 |
[19:31] | About the screaming match at lunch | 午餐时的争吵 |
[19:33] | That led all the way back to her office. | 一直吵到她办公室 |
[19:35] | We have multiple witnesses, Jason. | 我们有很多目击证人 杰森 |
[19:36] | Okay. Great. You have witnesses. | 好的 你们是有很多证人 |
[19:39] | We had a fight. | 我们大吵一架 |
[19:40] | You know what it proves? We’re married. | 那证明什么 我们是夫妻 |
[19:41] | What did you fight about? | 为什么吵架 |
[19:42] | I don’t know what the fight was about. I can’t remember. | 我不知道 不记得了 |
[19:44] | See, I’m having a hard time believing that | 我还在为她的过世伤心不已 |
[19:46] | How does he even know we’re watching? | 他怎么知道我们在看 |
[19:48] | Ahh. No wonder she’s going after him so hard. | 怪不得她坚定地跟着他 |
[19:52] | I was at a basketball game. | 我那时在看篮球比赛 |
[19:53] | Oh, yes, that’s right. With your frat buddy skip. | 和你兄弟会的哥们 斯基普 |
[19:57] | Yes, juries do love it | 陪审团会喜欢的 |
[19:58] | When friends alibi friends. | 朋友给朋友做不在场证明 |
[20:00] | Why don’t you get the hot dog guy | 你们可以不找卖热狗的 |
[20:02] | To vouch for me, okay? If you trust him. | 给我担保 如果你们信任他的话 |
[20:04] | – What was your seat number? – What do– Excuse me? | -你的座位号是多少 -什么 |
[20:07] | Come on. It was just last night. | 只是昨晚而已 |
[20:09] | Don’t tell me you don’t remember? | 别说你不记得 |
[20:12] | They were– They were skip’s tickets. Why don’t you ask him? | 斯基普的票 你们去问他 |
[20:14] | Don’t tell me for one second | 别告诉我 |
[20:16] | You didn’t have to get up during that lame halftime show | 中场休息你没有出去过 |
[20:18] | And remember what section to go back to. | 那起码记得回哪个区吧 |
[20:20] | The only thing I remember is the fact that we were sitting there | 我只记得我们坐在那里 |
[20:22] | – Right behind the home bench. – Oh, okay… | -就在主场替补球员后面 -好 |
[20:24] | – You ever have seats like that? – Yeah, right. | -还有那种座位吗 -真是瞎说 |
[20:26] | – So divorce isn’t an option. – Divorce? Divorce? | -所以离婚不是个选择 -离婚吗 |
[20:30] | I’m going, too, bro. | 我也去 老兄 |
[20:31] | I didn’t want a divorce, okay, pal? ! | 我不想离婚 伙计 |
[20:33] | And I didn’t kill my wife! | 我没杀我妻子 |
[20:37] | So can we charge him? | 我们能起诉他吗 |
[20:39] | We still need evidence. | 还需要证据 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna get a warrant for his apartment | 需要搜查令查他家 |
[20:42] | And see what it turns up. | 看能否找到什么 |
[20:46] | Are they watching tv? | 他们在看电视吗 |
[20:47] | I’m afraid they’ve thrown in the proverbial towel. | 恐怕他们已经举白旗了 |
[20:53] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:54] | Everything okay? | 都好吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah, we’re just, uh, just enjoying last night’s game. | 我们只是在看昨晚的球赛 |
[20:58] | Yeah. Isn’t great when you can get it on demand? | 有求必应不好吗 |
[21:01] | Ooh, I love this part. Check it out. | 我喜欢这部分 好好看看 |
[21:04] | Everybody’s covered up good, | 每个人都被严防死守 |
[21:05] | And there yet is another time-out. | 而且还有一次暂停 |
[21:07] | That’s the third time-out. | 第三次暂停 |
[21:08] | Yeah, already. | 已经是第三次暂停了 |
[21:10] | And they’re just barely halfway through the first half. | 前半场才进行了一半 |
[21:13] | That would be what? Just before eight o’clock? | 那是什么 就在八点前 |
[21:24] | That’s Jason Cosway. | 那是杰森·科斯威 |
[21:26] | And I believe that that, my friends, | 朋友们 我确信那 |
[21:28] | Is the definition of an airtight alibi. | 就是无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[21:31] | Castle, what size dress do you wear | 卡塞尔 你得穿几号的裙子 |
[21:33] | – 6, 8 – 16? | -6号 8号 -16号 |
[21:58] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:07] | Have you ever been really sure about something, | 你有没有过曾经很确信某件事 |
[22:09] | And then have it all just fall apart? | 到最后却一场空 |
[22:12] | As a matter of fact, I have. Owen? | 其实 我有过 是关于欧文吗 |
[22:16] | As a matter of fact, I have. Owen? | 其实 我有过 是关于欧文吗 |
[22:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:21] | Thalia. | 塔利亚 |
[22:22] | What’s a Thalia? | 塔利亚是谁 |
[22:23] | Some perky girl with big… Teeth. | 龅牙的厚脸皮女孩 |
[22:27] | She came over to our table gushing about how she and Owen | 她到我们那桌喋喋不休地 讲她和欧文 |
[22:29] | Went to camp Chumash together third grade summer, | 三年级暑假一起去丘马什野营 |
[22:31] | And how she was his first crush. | 她是他的初恋 |
[22:34] | The whole night was one big walk down memory Lane. | 整晚就像在记忆长廊中漫步 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 我很抱歉 宝贝儿 |
[22:41] | And the weird part was that… | 奇怪的是 |
[22:43] | Owen didn’t even remember her. | 欧文早不记得她了 |
[22:44] | Not that it stopped him from being totally into it. | 并不是说这让他不再感兴趣 |
[22:46] | I mean, even in the taxi back, he kept saying | 甚至在计程车后面 他还在说 |
[22:48] | How amazing it was that they met after all these years at Serendipity. | 这么多年后在奇缘餐厅重逢多神奇 |
[22:51] | – How it was so serendipitous. – Serendipitous. | -真是有缘 -有缘 |
[22:57] | How am I supposed to compete with that? | 我该怎么办 |
[23:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:10] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪儿 |
[23:11] | Yes, I’m on the elevator right… Now. | 我在电梯 里 |
[23:13] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:15] | Apologizing for the male race. We catch a break? | 很抱歉和他们打赌了 我们有进展了吗 |
[23:18] | – No, but the boys did. – Another mugger? | -没有 但他们有 -又一个劫犯吗 |
[23:20] | I don’t know, but they look pretty hot on something. | 我不知道 但他们看起来确实有些能耐 |
[23:24] | What? What do you have? | 你们查到了什么 |
[23:26] | Why don’t you go ahead and give him a little taste, bro? | 为什么你不给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[23:28] | Turns out our vic had a rent- Controlled apartment. | 死者拥有一间房租价格受限的公寓 |
[23:30] | Stays in the family, it stays rent controlled. | 和家人一起住 房子仍在租期内 |
[23:33] | $562 a month. 3- Bedroom. | 一个月562美元 三居室 |
[23:36] | I’d kill for that. | 我等不及了 |
[23:37] | According to a neighbor, vic’s son-in-law borrowed money | 邻居说死者的女婿向他借钱 |
[23:39] | From the old man a bunch of times of these years. | 借了很多次 也很久了 |
[23:41] | – But recently, he cut him off. – Son-in-law. | -但最近 他不再借给他 -女婿 |
[23:45] | Ryan. Really? Yeah, we’re on it. Come on. | 莱恩 真的吗 我们在 走吧 |
[23:50] | – Something good? – Let’s go. | -有好消息吗 -我们走 |
[23:51] | – Wh- What is it? – Wouldn’t you like to know? | -什么消息 -你还想知道吗 |
[23:53] | Hey, come on! | 来吧 |
[23:58] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不详的预感 |
[23:59] | Are we really rooting against solving a murder? | 我们真的尽力处理谋杀案了吗 |
[24:01] | Well, I don’t want to shave my head, do you? | 我不想剃光头 你想吗 |
[24:04] | Why would I shave my head? | 为什么我要剃光头 |
[24:05] | You’re in on the bet, aren’t you? | 你打赌了 不是吗 |
[24:06] | Yeah, but I didn’t realize– | 但我不觉得 |
[24:09] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:13] | Okay. We’ll be right there. | 我们马上到 |
[24:16] | Lanie just found something in the forensic report. | 蕾妮刚在法医报告上发现了什么 |
[24:18] | Well, I hope it’s better than their son- In- Law. | 我希望是比女婿更好的线索 |
[24:23] | And you’re sure it was them? | 你确定是他们吗 |
[24:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:28] | – I don’t even want to know. – Two bartenders and the manager | -我不想知道 -两个酒保和一个经理 |
[24:31] | Put Frank’ s son- In- Law Eric and daughter Christina | 把弗兰克的女婿埃里克和女儿克里斯汀娜 |
[24:33] | Uptown at their friend Eddie’ s birthday party | 送到他们朋友艾迪的生日派对 |
[24:35] | At Dublin House | 在住宅区的都柏林小区 |
[24:36] | From 9:15 till after midnight. | 从九点一刻待到十二点 |
[24:38] | Dude, if I have to shave my head, it’s going on you. | 如果我得剃光头 我也剃光你的 |
[24:40] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你们在这儿做什么 -你们呢 |
[24:42] | Lanie called us. | 蕾妮给我们打了电话 |
[24:43] | – No, she called us. – Yeah. | -她给我们打了电话 -是啊 |
[24:45] | Actually, I called both of you. | 你们两伙人我都叫了 |
[24:47] | I think your cases might be connected. | 我觉得你们的案件可能是相关的 |
[24:59] | Perlmuer was giving me the rundown | 帕穆特正在向我 |
[25:01] | On Ryan and Esposito’ s mugging case | 说明莱恩和埃斯波西托的劫杀案 |
[25:02] | When a certain forensic detail popped out at me. | 我突然想到一个细节 |
[25:05] | Orthosilicic acid. | 原硅酸 |
[25:07] | Ortho what now? | 原什么 |
[25:08] | It’s the fancy term for saltwater compound. | 盐水混合物的别称 |
[25:11] | That’s not very specific. | 这不能说明什么 |
[25:12] | True, but we identified the diatoms in the sample as well, | 是的 但我们也检测了样本上的硅藻 |
[25:15] | Which makes it extremely specific. | 结果很明显 |
[25:17] | It narrows it down to a single body of water. | 范围缩小到同一片水域 |
[25:20] | Oh, so our guy took a swim? | 所以他们去游泳了吗 |
[25:21] | Not quite. It was only trace amounts. | 不确定 因为只查出微量 |
[25:23] | But we found orthosilicic acid with the exact same diatoms | 但在阿什莉·科斯威身上的硅藻中 |
[25:27] | On Ashley Cosway as well. | 发现了同样的硅酸 |
[25:29] | Both victims had contact with the same body of water? | 两个遇害者接触了同一片水域吗 |
[25:31] | – Direct contact. – What are the odds? | -直接接触 -那有什么用 |
[25:33] | It’d be like finding the same fingerprint on both bodies. | 就像在两具尸体上发现了相同的指纹 |
[25:35] | Do we know what body of water? | 确定是哪片水域了吗 |
[25:37] | No, I would need a sample to test it against. | 没有 我还需要一份样本再次检测 |
[25:41] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[25:42] | Could it be a small body of water? | 可能是一小片水域吗 |
[25:44] | Sure, as long as saltwater. | 可以 只要是咸水就行 |
[25:48] | Dr. Cosway’ s fish tank. Check out nemo. | 科斯威医生的鱼缸 看这小丑鱼 |
[25:50] | Clown fish need saltwater to live. | 小丑鱼是咸水鱼 |
[25:53] | Okay, but how did this get on both of our vics? | 但这怎么弄到两个遇害人身上呢 |
[25:55] | Wouldn’t they have had to stick their hands or something? | 这些东西不可能黏在他们手上吧 |
[25:58] | – You see that salt encrustation along the top? – Yeah. | -看见上部的盐层了吗 -看到了 |
[26:02] | The pump just kicks it into the air. | 泵把它抽入空气 |
[26:04] | Anyone who spent time in that office | 办公室里的人 |
[26:05] | Would have trace amounts of that | 都会接触到微量的物质 |
[26:07] | Tank-s pecific saltwater compound on him. | 身上就有鱼缸里的盐水化合物 |
[26:09] | So then Frank had to have been in Ashley’ s office | 所以弗兰克在死前一定去过 |
[26:11] | Sometime before he was murdered. | 阿什莉的办公室 |
[26:12] | It’s possible, but remember, Ashley was murdered first. | 有可能 但别忘了 先死的是阿什莉 |
[26:15] | Then our perp was in there. | 凶手在那儿 |
[26:17] | That’s where he got the compound on him. | 沾上了化合物 |
[26:19] | Then he transferred it to Frank | 再传到弗兰克身上 |
[26:20] | When he took his watch and wallet. | 在他拿走手表和钱包的时候 |
[26:21] | Which means both of our vics were killed by the same person. | 意味着两个受害者被同一个人杀死 |
[26:26] | – I thought dad was mugged. – Yeah, like– Like randomly. | -我以为爸爸是被抢劫的 -像场意外 |
[26:30] | We don’t believe it was random anymore. | 我们不再觉得这是偶然的 |
[26:31] | Mr. Cosway’ s wife Ashley was killed earlier that night. | 科斯威先生的妻子当晚早些时候被杀 |
[26:34] | We think the same person killed your father | 我们认为是同一个人杀害了你们的父亲 |
[26:36] | And then tried to stagger it as if there were two isolated incidents. | 然后安排成两个似乎不相干的案件 |
[26:39] | We’re trying to find a connection between them. | 我们试着找到他们之间的共同点 |
[26:43] | This is Mrs. Cosway. | 这是科斯威太太 |
[26:45] | And this is Mr. Anderson. | 这是安德森先生 |
[26:48] | Do either of them look familiar? | 他们看起来面熟吗 |
[26:51] | No. Not at all. I’m sorry. | 一点儿也不 抱歉 |
[26:53] | Mrs. Cosway was a therapist. | 科斯威太太是治疗师 |
[26:56] | Did your father ever go to therapy? | 你父亲去治疗过吗 |
[26:57] | Dad? No. | 我爸爸吗 没有 |
[27:00] | No disrespect to your wife, | 没有对你妻子不敬的意思 |
[27:01] | But he didn’t really go for that kind of stuff. | 但他从没接受过那种治疗 |
[27:03] | Well, this is a list of Mrs. Cosway’ s patients. | 这是一份科斯威太太病人的名单 |
[27:06] | Would you mind taking a look at the names, | 你们能不能看看 |
[27:07] | See if you recognize any of them? | 有没有认识的名字呢 |
[27:13] | I- I don’t think so. No. | 好像没有 |
[27:15] | Take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[27:17] | Do you really think there’s a connection here? | 你真的认为会有联系吗 |
[27:19] | I mean, we– We live in different parts of the city, | 我的意思是我们在不同地方住 |
[27:21] | You know, we work at different places. We’re… | 我们在不同地方工作 我们 |
[27:24] | Go ahead. You could say it. We’re black and you are white. | 你想说我们是黑人 你们是白人 |
[27:27] | No, I– No, I’m just saying, we’re different. | 不 我只是说我们是不同的 |
[27:29] | That’s all I was saying. | 这就是我的意思 |
[27:30] | They may have inadvertently witnessed something | 他们可能是偶然看到些什么 |
[27:33] | Or been privy to some information | 或者知道一些 |
[27:35] | That someone very powerful wanted to keep under wraps. | 大人物想要保密的事情 |
[27:38] | There are any number of possibilities. We just want… | 有这样的可能 所以我们想 |
[27:40] | Grovner. | 格罗夫那 |
[27:42] | What was that? | 谁 |
[27:43] | Uh, this name– Grovner. It– It kinda rings a bell. | 这个名字格罗夫那 我想起来了 |
[27:47] | Do you remember about five years back, | 你还记得五年前吗 |
[27:49] | Some kid’s dad shoved him for some reason? | 某个小孩的爸爸因为什么整了他 |
[27:52] | Y- Yeah. School security got involved. | 校警也牵扯进去了 |
[27:54] | I think his name is Grovner. | 我想他就叫格罗夫那 |
[27:56] | We’ll get a warrant for his patient file. | 我们会拿到查他病例的搜查令 |
[27:58] | If there’s a connection, we’ll find it. | 如果有关联 我们会找到的 |
[28:07] | So… The principal at I. S. 1-6-1 | 161大街伊斯中学的校长 |
[28:09] | Said that Grovner assaulted your vic | 安德森报告说格罗夫那虐童后 |
[28:11] | After Mr. Anderson reported him on suspicion of child abuse. | 还被他骚扰了 |
[28:15] | Which is why Grovner and his wife went to couples’ counseling. | 所以格罗夫那夫妇去做了夫妻咨询 |
[28:17] | Apparently it didn’t go too well, | 显然那个没起多大作用 |
[28:18] | Because they ended up filing for divorce, and get this– | 因为他们最后离婚了 看这个 |
[28:21] | Mrs. Cosway testified against Grovner in court. | 科斯威太太在法庭上指证格罗夫那 |
[28:24] | So Grovner had reason to go after both our victims. | 所以格罗夫那有动机杀害两名死者 |
[28:26] | Yeah, went away for five years for domestic abuse | 是的 因为家庭暴力被判五年刑 |
[28:28] | Says right here he was released last month. | 这里说上个月他出狱了 |
[28:30] | What are the odds, huh, two people from opposite lives | 两个不相干的人因为一个混蛋 |
[28:32] | Being connected by one jackhole? | 而联系到一起的可能性多大 |
[28:34] | Demonstrates that any two people can be connected. | 这证明了任何人都会产生联系 |
[28:37] | Yeah, like the movie “Crash.” | 是 就像电影《撞车》 |
[28:38] | “Crash” is overrated. | 《撞车》被过高评价了 |
[28:39] | Actually, it’s more like six degrees of kevin bacon. | 事实上更像电影《人际关系歪论》 |
[28:42] | I got a question. | 我有个疑问 |
[28:43] | Now that we’re all working the same case, | 既然我们现在在破同一个案子 |
[28:45] | – Does that mean the bet’s off? – Hell, yeah. | -是不是说赌约取消了 -是的 |
[28:58] | You got the address? | 你带了地址了吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah, it’s around back. | 是的 就在后面 |
[29:03] | Banner day. Gonna close two cases with one arrest. | 值得纪念的日子 一犯两案 |
[29:06] | Like christmas. | 就像圣诞节 |
[29:07] | Don’t decorate the tree just yet, boys. | 男孩们 现在还不是装扮圣诞树的时间 |
[29:08] | It might be a coincidence. | 也许只是个巧合 |
[29:10] | Oh, come on, Debbie Downer? | 不会吧 你是黛比·唐纳[喜剧演员]吗 |
[29:12] | There are no such things as coincidences in murder cases. | 在谋杀案中是不会出现这种巧合的 |
[29:15] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我该告诉你多少次 |
[29:17] | I mean, it’s the basic foundation Of every crime book | 这是我写的每一本罪案书中 |
[29:19] | I’ve ever written– | 得出的根本道理 |
[29:20] | “No coincidences. “ | 没有巧合 |
[29:26] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[29:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:31] | Put your hands up! | 举起双手 |
[29:32] | Let’s see ’em, buddy. Keep ’em up. Get your hands up! | 别动 双手举起 |
[29:34] | Hands where we can see ’em! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 双手放到我们可以看到的地方 |
[29:36] | Wesley Grovner, I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 韦斯利·格罗夫那 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[29:38] | What, did I miss another parole meeting? | 我又错过一个假释宣言会了吗 |
[29:41] | He’s clean… So to speak. | 可以说 他没有武器 |
[29:44] | Where were you last tuesday night? | 你上周二晚上在哪里 |
[29:48] | Am I being punked? | 我是不是被捕了 |
[29:49] | If by “punked” you mean arrested for murder, yeah. | 如果被捕是说因为谋杀案被捕 |
[29:52] | You think I went somewhere | 你觉得我周二晚去了某个地方 |
[29:53] | – Tuesday night and killed somebody? – Actually, two somebodies. | -杀了某个人吗 -实际上是两个人 |
[29:59] | Hey, I’m Houdini. | 我是魔术大王 |
[30:01] | Nice bling, huh? | 亮闪闪挺漂亮的啊 |
[30:07] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[30:11] | This stoop is the edge of my earth | 自从上周我获得保释后 |
[30:13] | Since I busted parole a week ago. | 这个芝麻大的地方 就是我的活动范围 |
[30:15] | Whatever you think I did, I ain’t your guy. | 不管你们认为我做了什么 我都没有 |
[30:23] | That’s quite the coincidence. | 这真的是天大的巧合了 |
[30:35] | How dare you! How dare you… | 你怎么敢 你怎么敢 |
[30:38] | Ow. Take my dress! | 拿了我的裙子 |
[30:38] | You’re as thoughtless as your father! | 你和你爸爸一样做事不经头脑 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry! I– Stop! | 抱歉 住手 |
[30:42] | You’re a beastie! | 你这个禽兽 |
[30:43] | No! I didn’t– I didn’t think it was a big deal! | 不 我没觉得有什么 |
[30:45] | I thought to break your little wrists. | 我要打断你的手腕 |
[30:47] | Mother, have you finally… | 母亲 你终于 |
[30:50] | Have I finally what, dear? | 我终于怎么了 亲爱的 |
[30:52] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[30:55] | You’re rehearsing. | 你们在排练啊 |
[30:55] | Yes, I have a callback. | 是的 我有回信了 |
[30:57] | Oh, and you believed us. | 还有你相信我们了 |
[30:58] | Oh, my god! That’s marvelous. | 天啊 太完美了 |
[31:01] | No, I am a better actress than I think I am. | 我是超出自己想象的优秀女演员 |
[31:06] | You okay, dad? You look upset. | 你还好吗 爸爸 你看上去不开心 |
[31:08] | Turns out something I was so sure of | 我原先那么确信的事情 |
[31:10] | – Was just a coincidence. – Oh, is this about the murder? | -只是个巧合 -是关于谋杀案吗 |
[31:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:15] | It so happens that our two victims were connected. | 结果是我们的两个受害人有关系 |
[31:18] | It just had nothing to do with their deaths. | 但这和他们的死没有任何关系 |
[31:19] | You know, I bet if you looked hard enough, | 我想如果你查得更仔细 |
[31:22] | You’d find a connection between everybody in this city. | 你会发现纽约的所有人都有关联 |
[31:24] | I mean, that’s the great thing about new york. | 这就是纽约迷人的地方 |
[31:26] | Yeah, and if there wasn’t a connection, | 是的 如果没有联系 |
[31:28] | You could always pretend there’s one. | 你总是可以假装有一个 |
[31:30] | Besides the rehearsal, | 除了排练的那个 |
[31:31] | – We have another drama going on here this evening. – Oh, Owen? | -我们今晚还有个戏剧要演出 -欧文呢 |
[31:35] | You know how Thalia said | 你知道塔利亚怎么说吗 |
[31:37] | She had a crush on Owen at camp chumash? | 她在丘马什野营时就很喜欢欧文 |
[31:39] | Serendipity at Serendipity, yeah. | 奇缘餐厅的缘分 是的 |
[31:40] | No. More like subterfuge at Serendipity. | 不是 是奇缘餐厅的假缘分 |
[31:43] | She never even went to camp chumash, | 她甚至都没去过丘马什野营 |
[31:45] | But her friend did. | 但她朋友去过 |
[31:46] | And Thalia wanted to meet Owen, | 而塔利亚想见欧文 |
[31:47] | So she staged the whole thing. | 所以她编排了那个故事 |
[31:49] | Oh, that is so… Budding sociopath. | 真是反社会人格的萌芽 |
[31:52] | I knew it couldn’t be a coincidence. | 我觉得这不会是个巧合 |
[31:53] | I mean, really, what are the odds? | 真的 这种概率多大呢 |
[32:00] | Yeah. What are the odds? | 是的 这种概率多大呢 |
[32:23] | Hey, Castle. How you doing? | 卡塞尔 怎么样 |
[32:25] | Well, for a second last night, | 昨晚的某一时刻 |
[32:26] | I thought my mother was beating Alexis, so… | 我以为我妈妈在打阿丽克西斯 |
[32:29] | Yeah. Well, Grovner was a head Turner for all of us. | 大家都相信格罗夫那犯罪了 |
[32:33] | His gps checked out, by the way. | 而且已经查过他的全球定位系统了 |
[32:37] | Well, “crash” was on this morning, | 今早先是《撞车》 |
[32:38] | Followed by “footloose, “ | 接着是《浑身是劲》 |
[32:40] | So I guess anything can happen. | 我想任何事都有可能发生 |
[32:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[32:50] | It’s just, this one reminds me of my mom’s case. | 只是 这让我想起了我妈的案子 |
[32:56] | What Frank Anderson’ s family must be going through, | 弗兰克·安德森家人一定正在 |
[32:59] | Especially Christina… | 尤其是克里斯汀娜 |
[33:01] | Mourning her dad’s death thinking that it was random, | 悼念她父亲的死 还以为是意外的 |
[33:03] | And then finding out that it wasn’t. | 结果发现并不是 |
[33:07] | I guess you could say, what does it matter? | 我想你会说 这重要吗 |
[33:08] | The person that you love is dead. | 你爱的人死了 |
[33:09] | But knowing why matters. | 但知道死因很重要 |
[33:17] | Yo. Fish tank’s a bust. | 鱼缸的调查失败了 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | Lanie called. Water sample is not a match. | 蕾妮打电话来说 水的样本不符 |
[33:23] | Can you believe that? We’re nowhere. | 你能相信吗 我们毫无头绪了 |
[33:25] | What is it with these two cases? | 这两件案子到底有什么秘密 |
[33:27] | – Yeah, Grovner was almost too good to be true. – Not almost. | -格罗夫那几乎肯定是凶手 -不是几乎 |
[33:29] | Yeah, and you guys and the husband. | 你们还有那个丈夫是那么认为的 |
[33:31] | I was sure it was him, and your son- In- Law. | 我确信是他 还有你们的那个女婿 |
[33:33] | I know. Same deal. Felt it. | 我知道 一样的 感觉到了 |
[33:37] | Okay, it’s not the fish tank, but they are connected. | 不是鱼缸 但他们是有联系的 |
[33:40] | We just have to figure out how. | 我们只是要弄清楚他们怎么联系在一起 |
[33:41] | It’s just, we’ve been over these cases so many times, | 只是 我们遇到这种案子这么多次了 |
[33:43] | It’s hard to see straight anymore. | 很难直接看出来了 |
[33:47] | All right. We’ll start over. Fresh eyes. | 好的 我们重新开始 换个角度 |
[33:50] | You take our murder. | 你们查我们的案子 |
[33:51] | – We’ll take yours. – All right. | -我们查你们的 -好 |
[33:55] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[33:58] | You take our murder. We’ll take yours. | 你们查我们的案子 我们查你们的 |
[34:02] | Could it be that easy? | 真的可能那么简单吗 |
[34:05] | You take mine. | 你们查我的 |
[34:06] | I’ll take yours. | 我查你们的 |
[34:08] | – What are you getting at, Castle? – “Strangers On a Train. “ | -有什么结论 卡塞尔 -《火车怪客》 |
[34:10] | The hitchcock movie? | 那部希区柯克电影吗 |
[34:11] | I’m partial to the novel by Patricia Highsmith, but, yes. | 我没怎么看帕特里夏·海史密斯的书 但是 |
[34:14] | We have two strong suspects, | 我们有两个重要嫌疑人 |
[34:16] | But with airtight alibis, right? | 但都有可靠的不在场证据 |
[34:19] | – Right. – We know they’re connected. | -是 -我们知道他们有关联 |
[34:21] | What if the connection is the killers? | 如果那个关联就是那个凶手呢 |
[34:24] | Jason and Eric committed each other’s murders. | 杰森和埃里克杀了对方的亲人 |
[34:26] | And made sure they had an airtight alibi | 以保证为那个他们认识的凶手 |
[34:28] | For the murder they knew they’d be suspected of. | 提供了完美的不在场证据 |
[34:31] | It’s not our victims who are connected. | 并不是我们的受害者有联系 |
[34:33] | It’s our murderers. Crisscross. | 而是凶手 反过来 |
[34:37] | Okay, so we know Jason was at the garden | 好的 我们知道杰森在花园里 |
[34:39] | Watching the game till it finished at 10:00. | 看那个比赛直到十点结束 |
[34:41] | And then he made the call from Ashley’ s office at 11:47. | 11点47他从阿什莉的办公室报警 |
[34:44] | The garden is on 32nd. Her office is on 18th. | 花园在32大街 她的办公室在18大街 |
[34:48] | Would’ve taken him max 20 minutes. | 他最多只需花二十分钟就能赶到 |
[34:49] | So why did it take him two hours? | 那他为什么花了两小时呢 |
[34:51] | Because, Esposito, | 因为 埃斯波西托 |
[34:52] | He jumped in a cab, went uptown, killed Frank. | 他上了出租车 到住宅区 杀了弗兰克 |
[34:54] | Which happened at 11:00. | 案发时间十一点 |
[34:56] | He easily makes it back to his wife’s office | 他很轻松地回到了妻子的办公室 |
[34:58] | In time to find her body at 11:47. | 赶在11点47分发现了她的尸体 |
[35:00] | And we know that Eric clocked out of work at 6:03. | 我们知道埃里克6点3分下班 |
[35:03] | And Ashley’ s killed at 8:00. | 而阿什莉八点遇害 |
[35:04] | He shows up for the party at the bar at 9:15. | 他在九点十五分 出现在酒吧的派对上 |
[35:07] | Something tells me their alibis are not going to be so airtight | 所以我们的两位凶手完美的不在场证据 |
[35:10] | For the other murders. | 并不完美 |
[35:14] | Mr. Cosway, we were just coming to see you. | 科斯威先生 我们正来找你 |
[35:17] | Oh, hey. You guys have news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[35:19] | I mean, is it the old patient of Ashley’ s? | 阿什莉不是有一个年纪大的病人吗 |
[35:21] | That turn out to be anything or– | 破案了吗 |
[35:22] | No, but we are making progress. | 还没有 但已经有进展了 |
[35:24] | Okay. Uh, what can I do for you? | 今天找我有何贵干 |
[35:26] | Just like to ask you A few questions about the night of the murder. | 还想向你提几个关于案发当晚的问题 |
[35:29] | Do you guys have any suspects at all yet or– | 你们找到嫌疑人了还是 |
[35:31] | We’re looking at someone right now. Okay. | 目前正在着手排查嫌疑人 |
[35:33] | Well, actually, I have to meet the movers at Ashley’ s office. | 我约了几个搬运工到阿什莉的办公室 |
[35:34] | – So if you don’t mind walking with me… – Not at all. | -如果可以我们边走边说 -当然可以 |
[35:38] | Could you tell us what you did right after the basketball game? | 当晚你看完篮球赛后干什么去了 |
[35:41] | After? Well, why do you ask? | 比赛之后吗 问这个干嘛 |
[35:43] | We’re just trying to get our timeline straight. | 只是想把时间串连起来 |
[35:46] | You’re not accusing me of killing my wife again, are you? | 你们不会认为我是弑妻的人吧 |
[35:47] | I can assure you that we are 100% certain You did not kill Ashley. | 您绝对不是杀害阿什莉的凶手 |
[35:51] | It’s just, the night of the murder, | 只不过案发当晚 |
[35:53] | You said that you were on your way to pick her up | 你不是说 当晚看完比赛后 |
[35:54] | Right after the game. | 你准备去接妻子 |
[35:56] | Yeah, so? | 没错 怎么 |
[35:57] | Well, then why did it take you two hours | 问题在于从花园到18号大街 |
[35:59] | To get from the garden to 18th street? | 怎么会花两小时之久呢 |
[36:01] | Look, I knew ash wanted to work late, right? | 我知道阿什莉要加班 |
[36:03] | I didn’t want to bother her, so I just killed some time. | 因为不想打扰她 就在路上消磨些时间 |
[36:07] | Sorry. Go ahead. | 抱歉 请继续 |
[36:10] | – Uh, and then I stopped at a newsstand. – Where? | -然后在个报摊停了一会儿 -哪个报摊 |
[36:13] | Uh, somewhere on 7th. Maybe it was 26th. | 不是7号大街 就是26号大街 |
[36:16] | I don’t know. Anyway, I bought myself a slice of pizza… | 记不清了 我还在雷披萨店买了 |
[36:19] | At ray’s. | 一份披萨饼 |
[36:20] | Original famous or famous original? | 老店还是新店 |
[36:22] | There’s one on 28th. And there’s one on 23rd. | 有一个在28号大街 另一个在23号 |
[36:24] | I can’t remember which. | 我忘了是哪个店在哪条街上 |
[36:26] | I’m a little, uh, confused here. | 我记性也不好 没搞明白 |
[36:28] | You know, there is somebody out there that killed my wife. | 总之有个家伙杀害了我妻子 |
[36:30] | Mr. Cosway, we’re just trying to figure this out. | 科斯威先生 我们会竭力找出真凶 |
[36:34] | Um, I, uh, after that, I went home. | 后来 我就回家了 |
[36:37] | Is there anyone that can vouch for that? | 有人证明吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah, I’m sure somebody in my building. | 公寓里肯定有人看见我 |
[36:41] | Thank you so much for your time. | 感谢您的合作 |
[36:43] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[36:50] | Last call for express service to wall street. | 开往华尔街的特快渡轮就要开船了 |
[36:52] | Last call, express service to wall street. | 开往华尔街的特快渡轮就要开船了 |
[36:55] | Last call, express ferry from chelsea pier 66, | 由66号切尔西桥和格林威治村 |
[36:58] | Greenwich village to the world financial center. | 驶向全球金融中心的特快渡轮马上离港 |
[37:01] | Last call. | 最后一次通知 |
[37:02] | Looks like we found our body of water. | 看来盐水的疑团解开了 |
[37:04] | Strangers on a boat? | 同船路友 |
[37:17] | So what’s the verdict? | 结果如何 |
[37:18] | Eric Marx takes the same water taxi to work, too. | 埃里克·麦克斯每天也乘同一条船上班 |
[37:21] | “Bam,” said the lady. There’s our connection. | 看来能串起来了 |
[37:23] | Oh, no. It gets better. | 不仅如此 |
[37:24] | Lanie ran the substance on our vics | 莱尼取了受害者身上盐水的样本 |
[37:25] | Against the Hudson River water. | 与哈得逊河河水做对比 |
[37:26] | It’s a match. | 完全吻合 |
[37:27] | Marx gets on the boat uptown, | 麦克斯搭船进上城 |
[37:29] | Cosway joins him at chelsea piers, | 科斯威在切尔西港上船 |
[37:31] | And they ride to pier 11 together. | 同往11号码头 |
[37:33] | So one day, maybe they start talking– | 某天 两人攀谈起来 |
[37:35] | Maybe about the yankee bullpen, | 聊起扬基队的替补[美国棒球队] |
[37:36] | Maybe about the attractive secretary | 聊起迷人的秘书 |
[37:38] | Leaning up against the railing. | 两人倚靠着船栏 |
[37:40] | Oh, and Jason starts grumbling about his wife. | 杰森开始抱怨他的妻子 |
[37:42] | Eric maybe mentions how he covets Frank’ s apartment. | 埃里克也许提到自己觊觎弗兰克的公寓 |
[37:44] | Yeah, well, there’s an open upper deck. | 这场阴谋在甲板上拉开了帷幕 |
[37:46] | I figure that’s where they were doing their plottin’. | 这就是他们秘密筹划的 |
[37:48] | And how the water from the hudson Got on both of them. | 那他们身上怎么会沾到哈得逊河的水呢 |
[37:50] | It gets transferred from | 一定是在扭打过程中 |
[37:52] | Eric Marx’ s jacket and gloves | 埃里克·麦克斯衣服和手套的水 |
[37:53] | To Ashley Cosway when they struggle. | 沾到阿什莉·科斯威身上 |
[37:54] | Then to Frank Anderson | 而后杰森·科斯威偷他的手表和钱包时 |
[37:56] | When Jason Cosway swipes his watch and wallet. | 水又沾到了弗兰克·安德森身上 |
[37:57] | – Done deal. – Except it’s all circumstantial. | -结案了 -可只有旁证 |
[38:00] | The D.A. Will never buy it | 检察官在没有掌握确凿证据 |
[38:02] | Without hard evidence or a confession. | 和供词前 肯定不会提出指控的 |
[38:04] | Oh, we’re gonna get a confession. | 供词就交给我们吧 |
[38:10] | Not if we get one first. | 那来比比看谁动作快 |
[38:11] | So… Bet’s back on? | 那么 赌约重新生效 |
[38:14] | You bet your britches, the bet is back on. | 输了 你就脱裤子 |
[38:29] | What are the odds? | 几率有多大呢 |
[38:34] | You guys really think a jury is gonna believe | 你们不会真想说服陪审团相信 |
[38:35] | In such a crazy story like this, huh? | 这么一个荒诞离奇的事情吧 |
[38:38] | Juries are smart. | 陪审团可不傻 |
[38:40] | Yeah. Yeah, they are. | 没错 说得对 |
[38:42] | But you see, they’re gonna have to do two separate trials here. | 这个案子如此来看要过两次堂 |
[38:45] | And the prosecutor is gonna have to convince them | 检查官还要说服陪审团相信 |
[38:47] | That I killed someone who I have no connection to | 我在毫无动机可言的前提下 |
[38:50] | And no motive whatsoever to want dead. | 杀死了一个毫不相关的人 |
[38:52] | And to me, that’s ridiculous. | 反正我觉得这种事很离谱 |
[38:54] | Sounds like you’ve given this Some serious thought, Mr. Cosway. | 科斯威先生 看来你仔细思考过了 |
[38:58] | Cute. | 真逗 |
[39:00] | But wrong. | 不过说错了 |
[39:01] | You made a pact with Eric Marx on the deck of that boat. | 你和埃里克·麦克斯在船上在商定好 |
[39:04] | Don’t crack. No one will ever be able to prove what you did. | 别急于否定 我们没证据 |
[39:08] | I told you guys already, I only met him the other day. | 我原来说过 我只是某天偶然碰到过他 |
[39:10] | You rode the same water taxi to work every day. | 你们俩每天乘同一条船上下班 |
[39:13] | And so does a hundred other people… Every day. | 每天有上百人都乘那条船 |
[39:15] | – It was your idea, wasn’t it? – Really? | -这是你的主意吗 -是吗 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:19] | There’s always one alpha in every conspiracy, | 如果说谁是头号阴谋家 |
[39:21] | And that was you. | 非你莫属 |
[39:23] | Eric was malleable, wasn’t he? | 埃里克很容易受人影响 |
[39:25] | And that suited you just fine. | 可以确保你平安无事 |
[39:28] | But Ashley wasn’t, was she? | 阿什莉可不一样 |
[39:32] | She was a strong, professional woman– | 她是个强势的职业女性 |
[39:34] | A psychologist, no less. | 更别提还是位心理医生 |
[39:36] | You couldn’t just push her around. | 她一定不会任你摆布 |
[39:39] | Then why did I marry her? | 那我为什么要娶她呢 |
[39:42] | That’s the question you asked yourself every day, isn’t it? | 这个问题你每天都在扪心自问 |
[39:45] | Because you’d realized, you didn’t want a wife. | 因为你意识到 自己需要的并不是妻子 |
[39:49] | You wanted a puppy. | 而是个宠物 |
[39:52] | Now you get a judge with political aspirations, bro– | 老兄 你们要找个有政治热情的法官 |
[39:54] | Yeah, we’re talking death penalty. | 我们说的是死刑 |
[39:55] | New york’s still a lethal injection state. | 纽约州还是允许注射死刑的 |
[39:57] | Now you confess, you cop a plea, | 如果你现在招供就能减刑 |
[39:59] | That’s a different story. | 结果就完全不同了 |
[40:00] | You’re gonna save the state all sorts of money on a trial. | S你能帮助州政府节省掉开庭的费用 |
[40:03] | Yeah. Practically guaranteed to get off with just life. | 更切实的是能拣条命回来 |
[40:05] | Yeah, and then– And then the judge | 然后 法官就能 |
[40:06] | Can get his political bones on someone else, | 从别人的案子上获取政绩 |
[40:08] | Like your boy Jason there. | 比如你的杰森老弟 |
[40:08] | No, I-I know my rights, all right? | 我清楚自己的权利 |
[40:10] | So you can stop with this whole good cop/bad– | 你也用不着跟什么警察废口舌了 |
[40:12] | It’s good you know your rights, Eric, | 埃里克 明白自己的权利很好 |
[40:13] | Because your buddy Jason just rolled on you. | 你的杰森老弟刚刚把你供出来 |
[40:15] | Oh, man. Come on. | 得了吧 |
[40:16] | Oh, yeah. Cosway just sned his confession. | 没错 科斯威刚才全撂了 |
[40:19] | Copped a nice little plea at your expense. Sorry. | 因此获得减刑 可你就惨了 |
[40:21] | Told you we’d get our guy first. | 不是告诉过你们 我们赢定了 |
[40:23] | No, no, wait! Wait, wait. | 别走 等一等 |
[40:31] | It was– It was his idea, not mine. | 主意是他出的 不是我 |
[40:35] | He planned the whole thing. | 整件事都是他的主意 |
[40:52] | Ryan, you were on fire in there. | 莱恩你危险了 |
[40:54] | New nickname– Iceposito. | 新的小名 唉死波西托 |
[40:57] | Excellent work, detective. | 探长 干得漂亮 |
[40:59] | Yeah, well, once we realized that Jason was the alpha and wouldn’t break, | 一旦发现杰森这块骨头太难啃 |
[41:02] | It was obvious that Eric was the weak link. | 就应该从薄弱的一方 埃里克这里下手 |
[41:04] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[41:05] | When you guys came in the room, and we knew you were playing, | 看到你们走进来 知道你们在演戏 |
[41:07] | Everything just kinda… Yeah. That’s right. | 然后当即一配合就 成了 |
[41:09] | Of course, we were right with you guys. | 没错 我们一看就明白了 |
[41:11] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[41:11] | That was the whole point was that you weren’t in on it. | 这出戏貌似没你们的份儿吧 |
[41:13] | That’s how we sold it. | 我们本本就这么计划的 |
[41:14] | Well, that’s neither here nor there, | 无论有没有吧 |
[41:16] | – Because we won the bet. – How’s that? | -反正我们赢了 -凭什么 |
[41:18] | Our guy broke. | 我们那家伙撂了 |
[41:19] | Yeah, because we broke him. | 没错 可被我们攻克的 |
[41:21] | Uh, so what? It’s like soccer. | 那又怎么样 正像踢足球 |
[41:23] | You score in our goal, it’s still our point. | 即使你们自摆乌龙 也算我们得分 |
[41:25] | – Soccer, really? You’re going with that one? – Works for me. | -足球赛 你们要这么算吗 -当然 |
[41:28] | Well, then how about baseball? | 那如果当成棒球呢 |
[41:30] | ‘Cause this team just knocked it out of the park. | 我们这队刚刚把球打出了场外 |
[41:36] | Yeah, but our team was supposed to be up at bat. | 击球的是我们队 |
[41:38] | – Again with that one? – Your team never made it to the field | -又来这套 -你们队永远别想赢 |
[41:41] | Because they were too scared to get off the bus. | 你们躲在大巴上都不敢出来比赛 |
[41:42] | Uh, Castle, our team drove the bus. | 卡塞尔 开车的是我们好吗 |
[41:44] | Yeah, well, then how about nascar? | 那就参加全国赛车冠军联盟 |
[41:47] | As our car flew to the checkered line, | 然后把车子开出界 |
[41:49] | – You guys crashed and burned. – Under a beautiful full moon. | -摔个稀八烂 -映着美丽的月光 |