时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | Who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psycopath and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我属于高收入的后者 |
[00:06] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:10] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:12] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Nikki Heat? | 妮基·希特 |
[00:17] | The character he’s basing on you. | 那个角色是以你为原型的 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:23] | And together we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, | 像是警界双雄[电影] |
[00:26] | Turner and Hooch. | 福星福将[电影]那样的完美组合 |
[00:27] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将里的福星狗]挺像的 |
[00:40] | Sexy, sexy. | 再性感点 |
[00:43] | Ladies, I love it. I love it. I love it. | 女士们 我爱死这画面了 我喜欢 |
[00:44] | Sexy sexy is not a crime. | 性感可不是犯罪 |
[00:46] | What’s so special about | 世界知名侦探小说家 |
[00:48] | World- famous mystery novelist Richard Castle? | 里奇·卡塞尔究竟有何特别 |
[00:51] | He’s rich, he’s handsome | 他既多金 又英俊 |
[00:52] | And he’s basing his next best seller on you. | 还把你作为下部最畅销小说的原型 |
[00:55] | Tell me, detective Beckett, | 告诉我 贝克特探长 |
[00:56] | What’s it like being the inspiration for | 身为惊险故事大师理查德·卡塞尔笔下 |
[00:58] | Thrill master Richard Castle’s New character Nikki Heat? | 新人物妮基·希特的原型 你有什么感受 |
[01:02] | On behalf of the NYPD, it has been a pleasure | 代表纽约警局 我们很荣幸 |
[01:04] | To offer Mr. Castle insight into the profession. | 为卡塞尔先生了解警察这个职业 提供便捷 |
[01:08] | Given all his best sellers, it’s obvious Mr. Castle | 鉴于他的作品都是最畅销小说 很明显 |
[01:10] | Has tremendous insight in the criminal mind. | 卡塞尔先生对于犯罪心理有深刻认识 |
[01:12] | I’m told in many occasions, his participation | 常常有人告诉我 他参与侦查 |
[01:14] | Was essential to solving your toughest cases. | 帮助警方解决了不少难查的案子 |
[01:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:19] | You were told that? By who? | 有人告诉你 谁告诉你的 |
[01:21] | By Castle. | 是卡塞尔 |
[01:23] | Try unbuttoning his shirt. Just, just the first one. | 试着解开他的衬衫扣子 就第一颗 |
[01:25] | Could you excuse me for a moment? | 抱歉 我能离开会儿吗 |
[01:28] | Sir, could I talk to you in private | 先生 我们私下谈谈行吗 |
[01:31] | For a moment, please? | 就一小会儿 |
[01:32] | – Beckett, I have a couple– Now. | -贝克特 我有很多事 -现在就谈 |
[01:36] | We had a deal, Beckett. | 贝克特 我们说好的 |
[01:40] | The deal is off. | 就到此为止 |
[01:41] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[01:42] | Not only does he have | 不仅仅是因为 |
[01:44] | The bachelor-party cop twins out there | 外面那两个单身派对的警察姐妹花 |
[01:45] | Using him as a stripper pole, | 把他当成钢管 |
[01:47] | While I make nicey-nice with the press, | 而且 当我在帮他对媒体说好话的时候 |
[01:49] | – But do you know what he said? – No. | -你可知道他说什么了 -什么 |
[01:50] | He said that he has been instrumental | 他说他在案件侦查中 |
[01:52] | In helping us solve crimes. | 帮了我们大忙 |
[01:54] | Well, hasn’t he? | 他没有吗 |
[01:56] | That’s not the point. | 那个不是重点 |
[01:57] | Do you know how hard it is for NYPD to get good press? | 你知道让媒体说纽约警局好话得多难吗 |
[02:00] | I mean, in a magazine that people actually read. | 尤其是人们真的会去读的杂志 |
[02:03] | This article is very important to the mayor. | 这篇文章对市长很重要 |
[02:05] | Therefore, we are going to cooperate. | 因此我们的工作就是 合作 |
[02:08] | Do I make myself clear? | 听懂我的意思了吗 |
[02:12] | Okay. Fine. | 好 算了 |
[02:15] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:18] | We should have photo shoots here more often. | 拍照的事可以多弄些 |
[02:20] | Hey, Beckett, how come you don’t wear a uniform like that? | 贝克特 你怎么不穿那样的制服呢 |
[02:22] | Because I don’t want to get paid in singles. | 因为我不想在酒吧领薪水 |
[02:28] | Don’t we have that thing? | 我们不是还有件案子 |
[02:31] | No. | 没有 |
[02:32] | Yeah, you know, that thing with the guy? | 就是那个家伙的案子 |
[02:34] | The thing with the guy. | 对啊 那个家伙的案子 |
[02:36] | Yeah, excuse us. | 你们慢慢谈 |
[02:38] | I just wanted you to know, I had nothing to do with this. | 我只想告诉你 这事和我一点关系也没有 |
[02:42] | I mean, it was the magazine. | 这都是杂志社的主意 |
[02:44] | And, and, well, the mayor thought it would be good press. | 另外 市长认为这家媒体不错 |
[02:47] | You don’t have to explain yourself. | 没必要解释这些 |
[02:48] | – Really? – Really. See? I don’t care anymore. | -真的 -真的 我已经无所谓了 |
[02:52] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 我现在能走开一会儿吗 |
[02:53] | I have an interview to get back to. | 我还有个采访得继续 |
[02:57] | What did I do that was so wrong? | 我倒底犯了什么大错 |
[02:59] | The one thing I asked you not to do. | 有件事我让你别去碰 |
[03:01] | Okay. So you asked me not to look into your mother’s murder, | 是的 你让我别查你母亲的案子 |
[03:03] | But look at what I found. | 但你听听我查到什么了 |
[03:04] | It doesn’t matter what you found. | 你查到什么都不重要 |
[03:05] | I put that all behind me a long time ago. | 很久以前 我就都放下了 |
[03:07] | We can get back to the interview now. | 我们可以继续采访了 |
[03:09] | No, gonna have to reschedule. We just caught a body. | 不行 得重新约时间了 发现一具尸体 |
[03:12] | So sorry to step out on you, Amy. | 抱歉艾米 咱们得分道扬镳了 |
[03:14] | Ooh, are you kidding? It’s perfect. | 别说笑了 这太完美了 |
[03:16] | A chance to see Castle in action. | 直击卡塞尔办案的机会 |
[03:17] | Our readers will love it. | 我们的读者会非常喜欢的 |
[03:18] | Well, we wouldn’t want to disappoint your readers, | 我们绝不会让读者失望的 |
[03:20] | Now would we, detective? | 是不是 探长 |
[03:33] | Hey. Can we talk about this, please? | 能再谈谈吗 |
[03:35] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 我和你没什么好谈的 |
[03:36] | Well, just at least let me know | 那至少让我知道 |
[03:37] | What I can do to make it up to you. | 怎么做才能弥补我的过失 |
[03:38] | You could leave me alone. | 那拜托你走开 |
[03:39] | Yes. Well, I tried that, | 我也试过 |
[03:40] | And it didn’t work. | 不过也不管用 |
[03:42] | Hey, I could buy you a pony. | 对了 我买匹小马驹送你怎么样 |
[03:45] | Focus, Castle. | 集中精神 卡塞尔 |
[03:46] | Crime scene, okay? | 这是犯罪现场 好吗 |
[03:54] | It’s raining men. | 天上下着男人雨[气象女孩的一首歌] |
[03:57] | Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你怎么来了 |
[03:59] | Don’t worry. We’re still mad at him. | 别担心 战争还没过去 |
[04:01] | Guy in a tree, mom and dad bickering– | 树上有个男孩 老爸老妈在争吵 |
[04:02] | Seems like old times. | 看着和以前一样 |
[04:04] | How’s it going up there? | 在空中感觉如何 |
[04:05] | I got tree branches poking my boobs | 树枝戳到我的胸部 |
[04:07] | And spotlights shining up my booty. | 闪关灯对准我的臀部 |
[04:09] | Could be worse. | 算还不错了 |
[04:10] | You could be wearing a skirt. | 你还没穿裙子呢 |
[04:13] | When I come down, I’m-a smack you. | 等我下来 非得揍扁你 |
[04:15] | – I’ll be looking forward to that.- Here. | -期待那一刻的到来 -接住 |
[04:19] | Vic’s a white male, late 30s. | 死者为白人男性 35到39岁 |
[04:21] | Judging from the cracked branches, | 从折断的树枝判断 |
[04:23] | I’m guessing he did a superman off | 他应该是模仿超人 |
[04:24] | the top of that building. | 从那栋楼的楼顶跳下 |
[04:26] | Vic’s name is John Allen. | 死者名叫约翰·艾伦 |
[04:27] | I.D. has him on the upper west side. | 身份证地址显示他住在上西区 |
[04:29] | Business card has him in insurance. | 名片显示他从事保险业 |
[04:32] | Is it a suicide? | 他是自杀吗 |
[04:33] | – It’s not a suicide. – It’s not a suicide. | -不是 -不是 |
[04:36] | How do you know? | 为什么 |
[04:38] | Um, the building is too short. | 这栋楼不够高 |
[04:40] | He’d want to kill himself, not cripple himself. | 除非他想摔成残废 而不是想自杀 |
[04:42] | Well, if you want to die, | 要寻死 |
[04:43] | you’re gonna aim for concrete, not a tree. | 会选择水泥地 不会往树上跳 |
[04:44] | Judging from angle of descent, | 从跌落的角度判断 |
[04:47] | I’d say that guy was thrown off the building. | 我判断死者应该是被扔下楼的 |
[04:49] | Since it clearly wasn’t a suicide, | 既然很明显这不是自杀 |
[04:50] | how did he die? | 那他的死因是什么 |
[04:52] | There are signs of strangulation. | 脖子有被勒过的痕迹 |
[04:54] | It looks like his windpipe was crushed. | 看来气管是断了 |
[04:55] | Any ligature marks? | 有没有绑缚物的痕迹 |
[04:57] | – Nope.-“Ligature” refers to | -看不出 -绑缚物指的是 |
[04:59] | Anything that ties or binds, like a rope or a belt. | 能捆绑的东西 比如绳子或者皮带 |
[05:01] | Lack of any marks suggests he was strangled by hand. | 没有绑缚物的痕迹 表示他是被用手掐死的 |
[05:04] | Wow. You really know your stuff. | 你懂的真多 |
[05:05] | No wonder they like having you around. | 难怪警方喜欢带着你 |
[05:07] | You know what? He’s such an incredible resource, | 他确实是不可多得的人才 |
[05:10] | It seems like a shame to waste his talents here in the field. | 在这里简直太浪费他的才干了 |
[05:13] | Would you mind going back to the morgue with dr. Parish | 你不介意跟随帕里什医生去停尸房吧 |
[05:14] | To see what else we can find out about the vic? | 看看在死者身上还有什么线索 |
[05:17] | Don’t you think I ‘d be of more use here at the crime scene? | 你不觉得我在案发现场帮助更大吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, no. We’re just gonna knock on doors | 不会 我们就敲敲门 |
[05:21] | And see what else we can stir up. | 看看能否查到什么 |
[05:23] | You know, boring police stuff. | 只是无聊的警察工作 |
[05:25] | Fine. But I was serious about the pony. | 好的 但关于小马的事我是认真的 |
[05:28] | Come on, I’ll show you the, uh, morgue…mobile. | 这边 我领你参观移动停尸房 |
[05:33] | – Anything in the wallet? – No. | -钱包里有什么线索吗 -没有 |
[05:34] | Dry cleaning tickets, I.D., two credit cards. | 只有干洗的票据 身份证和信用卡 |
[05:38] | Cash was missing, though. | 但现金没有了 |
[05:41] | That’s a long way to go for a robbery. | 这可完全不是抢劫 |
[05:47] | You mean we have to ride with the body? | 难道我们要和尸体一起坐车 |
[05:50] | You can take my seat up front. | 你可以坐我在前排的座位 |
[05:51] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[05:52] | Mm-hmm. I’m used to hanging out with stiffs. | 是的 我习惯了和尸体在一起 |
[06:07] | Unh-unh. You do not get to say hi to me. | 你不用跟我套近乎 |
[06:09] | I’m just doing my girl a favor. | 我只是帮我的朋友而已 |
[06:11] | Oh, you, too, huh? | 你也这样吗 |
[06:13] | Well, what did you expect? | 你以为呢 |
[06:15] | Beckett spent the first three years of being a cop | 贝克特当警察的头三年里 |
[06:17] | Trying to solve her mother’s murder. | 都在努力查清她母亲的案子 |
[06:19] | It took everything that she had to put it behind her. | 她付出很多才能放下这事 |
[06:20] | You couldn’t respect that? | 你不能尊重她的感受吗 |
[06:22] | What was I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么办 |
[06:23] | Not tell her what I’d found? | 隐瞒我的发现吗 |
[06:24] | What you found? | 你的发现 |
[06:25] | Oh, she didn’t tell you, did she? | 她没告诉你 是吗 |
[06:30] | Three people were killed the same way her mother was | 有三名死者和她母亲的遭遇一样 |
[06:32] | Right about the same time. | 而且时间大致相同 |
[06:34] | One of ’em was a former law student of hers. | 其中一个是她以前的法律系学生 |
[06:36] | Another one, a documents clerk. | 还有一个是文员 |
[06:38] | The third one, a lawyer for a nonprofit. | 第三个是非盈利组织的律师 |
[06:41] | Wait, the M.E. at the time | 等等 当时的法医 |
[06:42] | Didn’t make the connection? | 没把这些线索联系起来吗 |
[06:44] | If he did, he buried it. | 如果发现了 也隐瞒了 |
[06:45] | Did you talk to him? | 你和他谈过了吗 |
[06:47] | He died four years ago. | 他四年前死了 |
[06:50] | So you see why I had to tell her. | 所以我必须告诉她这些 |
[06:53] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[06:57] | That we were done. | 她说我们结束了 |
[06:59] | And then she just walked– | 然后她走到 |
[07:05] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 都不许动 不许动 |
[07:09] | Get the body! | 快拿尸体 |
[07:15] | Go! | 走 |
[07:16] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[07:18] | Come on, move! Come on! | 快 快点 |
[07:26] | Is it just me, | 是只有我觉得怪异 |
[07:27] | Or was that really, really weird. | 还是这就是非常非常怪异 |
[07:41] | – Well? – He’ll live. | -他怎么样 -死不了 |
[07:44] | What, no brain damage? | 没有脑损伤吗 |
[07:46] | If he has some, it happened way before tonight, | 如果有 也是以前就造成的 |
[07:47] | And it was probably self-inflicted. | 而且是他自己造成的 |
[07:49] | Ahh. Good times. | 那些美好的时光啊 |
[07:50] | How’s Lois Lane? | 路易斯·蓝恩[超人前传中女记者]怎么样 |
[07:51] | Who, reporter chick? | 谁 那个女记者 |
[07:52] | We took her statement and we sent her home. | 我们给她录完口供 就送她回家了 |
[07:54] | We got an A.P.B. On the sedan, | 已经全面通缉那辆轿车 |
[07:55] | C.S.U.S are combing the rooftop, | 犯罪现场小组正在梳理屋顶的线索 |
[07:57] | And we got unis looking for | 已经派军装警察 |
[07:58] | surveillance footage of the crash site. | 去查看现场的监控录像了 |
[07:59] | You know what I don’t get | 我实在搞不懂 |
[08:01] | Is who would steal a dead body? | 什么人会偷尸体 |
[08:02] | Oh, plenty of people– | 可能有很多人 |
[08:03] | Uh, organ harvesters, | 非法贩卖器官的贩子 |
[08:05] | Cadaverless med students, | 急缺尸体标本的医学院学生 |
[08:07] | Satanists, | 撒旦崇拜者 |
[08:08] | Mad scientists looking to create their own monster. | 想制造怪物的科学狂人 |
[08:11] | Or the guys who killed him | 或者是杀他的凶手 |
[08:12] | Might have left some evidence behind. | 在尸体上留下了证据 |
[08:13] | Boring. | 没创意 |
[08:15] | How about a spy | 这个想法怎样 一个间谍 |
[08:17] | Having swallowed a top-secret microchip | 吞下了有最高机密的微晶片 |
[08:20] | That the enemy forces murder him over | 于是敌人在中情局抓到他之前 |
[08:23] | Before the C.I.A. can get a hold of him? | 把他杀掉了 |
[08:25] | As much as we all appreciate your insightful | 尽管我们都很欣赏你的洞察力 |
[08:27] | And incredibly believable theories, | 和你有可能但难以置信的理论 |
[08:29] | Miss “Cosmo” is gone, | 《时尚》的记者小姐已经走了 |
[08:30] | so I believe you can go home now. | 我想你也能回家了 |
[08:32] | Home? No. No, no, no. | 回家吗 不行 |
[08:33] | This, this case just got good. | 这个案子刚有转机 |
[08:35] | And, and I’m, I’m a witness. | 而且 我是目击证人 |
[08:42] | All right, I’ll let you work this one case with me | 我就让你再跟这一个案子 |
[08:45] | If you promise to leave me alone when it’s over | 但你要保证结案后 别再烦我 |
[08:47] | And not to weasel your way back in. | 而且别再耍诡计混回来 |
[08:50] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[08:52] | But fair warning, detective. | 但我也警告你 探长 |
[08:54] | I will make you change your mind. | 我会让你改变主意的 |
[08:57] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[08:57] | You won’t. | 你会 |
[08:59] | so what’s the next step, victim’s family? | 那下一步做什么 去死者家吗 |
[09:01] | Huh. I didn’t think she’d take him back. | 我猜把尸体带回去的 不是他家人 |
[09:08] | – Mrs. Allen? – Yes. | -是艾伦女士吗 -是的 |
[09:10] | It’s about your husband. | 这事有关你的丈夫 |
[09:13] | He was just right here | 他本来还在家的 |
[09:15] | Just a couple of hours ago, | 不过就几个小时 |
[09:17] | and now he’s dead. I… | 但现在他死了 我 |
[09:22] | Do you know of any reason why he’d be in that part of town? | 你知不知道他为什么去那里 |
[09:24] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:26] | His office is, uh, in midtown. | 他的办公室在市中心 |
[09:29] | It’s nowhere near ninth. | 离第九大街远得很 |
[09:30] | What time did he leave the apartment? | 他什么时候离开家的 |
[09:32] | Around 6:00. | 6点左右 |
[09:34] | He had just gotten back from his trip | 他刚旅行回来 |
[09:37] | And, uh, he said he needed to catch up on some paperwork. | 说要去处理些文件 |
[09:41] | He said he’d only be gone for a couple of hours. | 他说只去几个小时 |
[09:43] | You said a trip? | 你是说旅行 |
[09:44] | He was in Albuquerque on a training seminar. | 他在爱伯克奇参加培训研讨会 |
[09:48] | It was just two nights. | 只有两晚 |
[09:50] | Did you notice anything unusual recently, | 你最近是否发现有什么不对劲吗 |
[09:52] | Any strange behavior? | 他有没有什么奇怪的行为 |
[09:55] | Well, he, he had to work late | 他加班到很晚 |
[09:56] | A little more often than usual. | 比平时更晚一些 |
[09:59] | But I mean, in this economy, who doesn’t? | 但在现在的经济情况下 谁不是呢 |
[10:03] | He had to lay off half his department last year. | 去年他被迫裁掉部门的一半员工 |
[10:06] | And you’re sure he was working late? | 你确定他是加班 |
[10:09] | What are you saying, that he was cheating? | 你什么意思 说他有外遇吗 |
[10:15] | Every night, he would walk through that door, | 每晚 他走进那扇门 |
[10:17] | And the kids would just race into his arms, okay? | 孩子们都跑进他的怀抱 知道吗 |
[10:21] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他不在了 |
[10:23] | So don’t ask me if he was really working late. | 所以别问我 他是否真的是在加班 |
[10:27] | Tell me why he was killed. | 告诉我他为什么遇害 |
[10:29] | He didn’t mean to imply– | 他不是这个意思 |
[10:30] | – What about phone calls, maybe late at night? – Castle. | -有没有人深夜给他打电话 -卡塞尔 |
[10:33] | Yeah. Yeah. Um… | 有的 |
[10:37] | one of the guys that John fired– | 有个被约翰解雇的人 |
[10:38] | Max Haverstock. | 马科斯·哈沃斯多克 |
[10:39] | He would call hi late at night, | 他有在深夜给我丈夫打电话 |
[10:42] | And he would yell at him, all sorts of things. | 因为那些事 对他大吼大叫 |
[10:44] | I guess he was hurting, he needed money. | 我想他很痛苦 他需要钱 |
[10:47] | And I, I told john that he should just hang up on him. | 我要约翰挂断他电话 |
[10:51] | And john said no, he, he couldn’t do that. | 但约翰说不能 |
[10:53] | Did he ever give him money? | 约翰给他钱了吗 |
[10:55] | My husband didn’t believe in handouts. | 我的丈夫不同意施舍 |
[10:57] | He believed that a man should make his way. | 他认为人应该自力更生 |
[11:03] | Where is he? | 我丈夫现在在哪里 |
[11:05] | I’d like to say good-bye. | 我想跟他告别 |
[11:11] | About that. Um… | 关于这件事 |
[11:16] | That was awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[11:19] | it just, it doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本无法理解 |
[11:20] | The guy’s got a stable, middle-class life– | 死者家庭是稳定的中产家庭 |
[11:22] | Good job, good family. | 好工作 幸福的家庭 |
[11:24] | Maybe his friend max was jealous. | 也许他的朋友马科斯嫉妒他 |
[11:26] | Yeah, maybe enough to kill him, | 是的 也许嫉妒到足以谋杀 |
[11:28] | But to steal his body? | 但至于偷尸体吗 |
[11:29] | Hey, Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[11:30] | I need you to look up a friend of the vic. | 你帮我查查受害人的一个朋友 |
[11:32] | Max Haverstock. | 马科斯·哈沃斯多克 |
[11:40] | Okay, find him and, uh, bring him in. | 找到他 再带过来 |
[11:48] | Dad. Thank god you’re home. Are you okay? | 谢天谢地 你回来了 你还好吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Fine? Masked gunmen, body snatchers? | 很好 我们听说有蒙面持枪歹徒抢尸体 |
[11:54] | I texted you like a thousand times. | 我快给你发了一千条短信了 |
[11:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. My phone must’ve been off. | 对不起 一定是关机了 |
[11:58] | How–how did you know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[12:00] | Beckett called. | 贝克特打电话了 |
[12:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:03] | She just wanted to let us know you were all right. | 她只是想让我们知道你们没事 |
[12:07] | So has she forgiven you? | 这么说她原谅你了 |
[12:09] | Uh, not exactly, mother. But I’m working on it. | 还没有 不过我在努力 |
[12:11] | She has agreed to let me help on the case. | 她同意我帮助处理这件案子 |
[12:14] | Well, that’s a start, I suppose. | 我想这是个不错的开始 |
[12:16] | It is more than a start. It is an opportunity. | 不仅仅是开始 更是一次机会 |
[12:20] | She may have built a wall between us, | 她可能在我们之间竖起了一面高墙 |
[12:22] | But I am going to…build a door in that wall, | 那我就要在这面墙上修一扇门 |
[12:26] | Or put up a ladder or dig a hole. | 要么就摆上一个梯子 要么挖个大洞 |
[12:28] | You have a strategy? | 那你有法子了吗 |
[12:29] | Be my usual, charming self. | 惯用手法 用气质迷倒她 |
[12:32] | Uh-huh. What about plan “B”? | 有方案二吗 |
[12:38] | So was it awful? Were you scared? | 情况很糟吧 你当时害怕吗 |
[12:40] | Me, scared? | 我 害怕 |
[12:40] | No way. Come on. | 不可能 得了吧 |
[12:42] | – Now excuse me while I change my shorts. – Dad. | -抱歉我得去换个短裤 -爸爸 |
[12:45] | No, I was scared. But all they were after was the body. | 好 我是很害怕 还好他们只要尸体 |
[12:48] | – Why? – Why indeed. | -为什么 -我也想问为什么 |
[12:50] | “Dad, where are you? Dad, are you all right? | 老爸 你在哪里 老爸 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | “Dad, call us right away. | 老爸 马上回电话 |
[12:54] | Dad, can I go see ‘fame’ | 老爸 周五我能和欧文 |
[12:55] | With Owen on Friday?” | 一起去看《名扬四海》吗 |
[12:59] | Your concern is touching. | 你的关心很感人 |
[13:00] | Okay, that one was after I knew you were all right. | 这条是我知道你没事之后发的 |
[13:03] | Yeah, but I thought we were gonna go see that together. | 我还以为我们一起去看的 |
[13:04] | We were, and we still can. | 还是可以的 |
[13:06] | But he invited me to go see it with me next Friday. | 但是他邀请我下周五一起去看 |
[13:09] | You’d rather go with your boyfriend than your dad? | 你宁愿跟男朋友一起 而抛弃自己的老爸 |
[13:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么搞的 |
[13:14] | If you really want me to go with you, I will. | 如果你真想跟我一起去 我就跟你去 |
[13:15] | No, no. You tell Owen he has won this round. | 不必了 你跟欧文说这次他赢了 |
[13:18] | but I got dibs on “A Christmas Carol.” | 不过你要跟我一起看《圣诞欢歌》 |
[13:21] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢老爸 |
[13:22] | – And I’m glad you weren’t killed by body snatchers. – Me, too. | -真高兴你没被那些人杀死 -我也是 |
[13:26] | Oh, they remade “Fame” and “A Christmas Carol.” | 好莱坞除了重拍这两部电影 |
[13:28] | Has Hollywood totally run out of ideas? | 就没有其他好点子了吗 |
[13:31] | Well, they just optioned, uh,”Asteroids” the video game. | 他们刚决定把游戏《星际大战》拍成电影 |
[13:33] | So my guess is yes. | 所以我同意你的看法 |
[13:34] | But Ryan Reynolds is playing the wee triangle, | 但瑞安·雷诺兹正在拍一部三角爱情戏 |
[13:35] | And he’s good. | 他演得还不错 |
[13:42] | Are you sure this is the guy? | 你确定是这个人吗 |
[13:44] | Maxwell Haverstock. | 马科斯威尔·哈沃斯多克 |
[13:46] | And he confirmed he knew the vic. | 他承认认识被害人 |
[13:48] | This guy couldn’t throw a wet sponge off the roof | 这家伙从屋顶 丢块湿海绵都丢不动 |
[13:50] | Let alone a body. | 更别说丢尸体了 |
[13:57] | – Mr. Haverstock. – Yes. | -哈沃斯多克先生 -是我 |
[13:59] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道为什么请你来这吗 |
[14:01] | No. Uh, they just told me I needed to come in. | 不知道 他们只说要我来 |
[14:04] | It’s about John Allen. He was murdered last night. | 是关于约翰·艾伦的事 昨晚他被谋杀了 |
[14:07] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:09] | – You and he were friends? – Uh, we had adjoining cubicles. | -你跟他是朋友吗 -我在他隔壁办公 |
[14:13] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[14:15] | Oh, uh, not since “D” day. | 自从行动日之后就没见过 |
[14:17] | That’s, uh, that’s what we called it. | 我们都这么叫 |
[14:19] | – You know, “d” for downsizing. – You were let go? | -行动代表裁员 -你被裁了吗 |
[14:23] | – Yeah. – I bet that made you pretty angry. | -是的 -我猜你肯定愤愤不平 |
[14:25] | Yeah, 15 years, we worked there together. | 是啊 我们一起工作了十五年 |
[14:26] | You know, you’d think that would mean something. | 人们都认为这有特殊意义 |
[14:29] | You’d think that loyalty would be worth something. | 会觉得忠诚比其他一切都重要 |
[14:31] | You know what it’s worth? A kick in the teeth! | 你们懂吗 这是防备不及的重大挫折 |
[14:33] | Did you ever call and tell john that? | 你跟约翰打电话说过这些吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah, all the time. Yeah, I told him | 一直都这样 我跟他说过 |
[14:37] | We didn’t deserve to be treated like that. | 我们不该就这样被裁掉 |
[14:39] | But I promised him, one day, rhe worm would turn, | 我跟他发誓 总有一天咸鱼会翻身的 |
[14:42] | ‘Cause karma’s a nasty little bitch. | 因为命运是个可恶的小贱人 |
[14:44] | Is that why you killed him? | 你杀他就是因为这个 |
[14:47] | – Who? – John. | -杀谁 -约翰 |
[14:50] | Why would I want to kill john? | 我为什么杀约翰 |
[14:52] | For firing you. | 因为炒了你 |
[14:54] | He didn’t fire me. We were let go together on “d” day. | 他没有炒我 我们在行动日一起被炒了 |
[14:57] | Uh, fortunately, I was able to find another job. | 幸运的是我找到了另一份工作 |
[15:02] | He didn’t have a job? | 他没有工作吗 |
[15:04] | I guess he, uh, doesn’t have to look for one anymore. | 我想他没有再找 |
[15:10] | Hey, you, Beckett. Story checks. | 贝克特 调查结果出来了 |
[15:12] | John Allen was laid off eight months ago | 约翰·艾伦八个月前被解雇了 |
[15:14] | When the A.I.G. crisis hit. | 就在美国国际集团遭遇危机的时候 |
[15:15] | What about Albuquerque? | 爱伯克奇那边怎样 |
[15:17] | No record of a John Allen | 没有约翰·艾伦 |
[15:18] | Coming back from any flight in the tri-state area. | 从附近三个州坐飞机的记录 |
[15:20] | Well, it makes you wonder what else he lied to his wife about. | 这让人怀疑他还对妻子隐瞒了什么 |
[15:23] | And how he paid all of his bills. Beckett. | 还有他是怎么继续生活的 我是贝克特 |
[15:27] | All right. Uh, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:31] | They found his body…again. | 再一次 发现尸体 |
[15:38] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[15:41] | Someone…operated on him. | 有人解剖了他 |
[15:45] | Operated? | 解剖 |
[15:46] | They cut him open and took all of his organs out. | 有人剖开他的腹部 拿走他的所有器官 |
[15:51] | Somebody hated his guts. | 有人讨厌他的内脏 |
[16:04] | The guys who did this weren’t surgeons. | 动手的人不是外科医生 |
[16:06] | The cuts are sloppy, box cutters and kitchen knives. | 切口不争气 用的是美工刀和厨房刀具 |
[16:09] | Any idea what they were looking for? | 能推测出他们在找什么吗 |
[16:11] | I ran a tox screen and found nothing in the bloodstream, | 毒理测试显示血管里没有毒素 |
[16:13] | But in the body cavity itself, | 但体腔里验出 |
[16:14] | There were trace amounts of powder cocaine. | 微量粉状可卡因 |
[16:16] | He was their drug mule. | 他在帮着偷运毒品 |
[16:18] | Guess they couldn’t wait for him to pass the packets the old-fashioned way. | 猜想毒贩等不及他用老办法运毒了 |
[16:21] | I don’t buy it. | 我不同意 |
[16:23] | How does a middle-aged insurance actuary | 一个人到中年 |
[16:25] | With no history of substance abuse, | 无吸毒记录 |
[16:27] | No criminal record, become a drug mule? | 无犯罪记录的保险精算师怎么会偷运毒品 |
[16:30] | And this was not a bad guy. | 而且他也不像坏人 |
[16:32] | You don’t just fill out an ad | 这不是在克雷格列表网[分类广告网站] |
[16:34] | On craigslist. | 填张广告 |
[16:35] | You gotta–you gotta know people, bad people. | 你需要了解人 尤其是坏人 |
[16:38] | As freaky as all this is, | 最古怪的是 |
[16:40] | Let’s not forget it happened postmortem. | 不要忘了 解剖发生在死亡后 |
[16:42] | The actual cause of death is up here. | 直接死因在这里 |
[16:45] | Bruise pattern indicates the assailant strangled him with both hands. | 淤痕说明凶手是用双手掐死他的 |
[16:49] | The bruising is a little lighter right there. | 这里的瘀伤较轻 |
[16:51] | What would account for that? | 说明什么 |
[16:53] | Dislocated or broken finger maybe. | 可能是手指脱臼或者断指 |
[16:55] | Maybe he’s fancy. | 也可能是他精心设计的 |
[16:57] | Strangled people with his pinkie sticking out. | 掐死人的时候翘起小指 |
[17:01] | Like tea. | 就像喝茶一样 |
[17:03] | I just got off with homeland security. | 我刚从国土安全局回来 |
[17:05] | Passport records indicate that John Allen | 出境记录显示约翰·艾伦 |
[17:07] | Was coming back from Mexico, not new Mexico. | 是从墨西哥回国 不是新墨西哥州 |
[17:10] | No criminal history, healthy, white, middle-class– | 没有犯罪记录 身体健康的白人中产阶级 |
[17:13] | They wouldn’t have looked at him twice at customs. | 海关人员都不会看他第二眼 |
[17:16] | The guy had skills. Why would he do something so stupid? | 这家伙很有本事 怎么去做这种蠢事 |
[17:18] | Because he had to. | 因为他必须这么做 |
[17:21] | I just went over financials with the wife. | 我刚刚和他妻子核实了经济情况 |
[17:23] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[17:24] | They’ve been living on credit cards the last six months. | 过去半年 他们一直靠信用卡过活 |
[17:26] | She had no idea. She thought everything was fine. | 他妻子被蒙在鼓里 还以为一切正常 |
[17:28] | Well, if he wasn’t going to work every day, | 如果他每天不工作的话 |
[17:30] | – Where was he going? – He was applying for jobs. | -他会去哪里 -找工作 |
[17:32] | I found hundreds of cover letters and resume on his computer. | 我在他电脑里找到几百张求职信和简历 |
[17:35] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t they just sell the apartment? | 搞不懂 他们为什么不卖掉公寓 |
[17:38] | – Wasn’t worth the mortgage. – Man, that’s harsh. | -还收不回首付和按揭 -真是太惨了 |
[17:41] | Life insurance? | 人寿保险呢 |
[17:42] | Mm. Stopped making payments four months ago. | 四个月前就停止投保了 |
[17:44] | Guy was basically worthless, alive or dead. | 这家伙已经没希望了 无论是生海是死 |
[17:46] | Yeah, Ryan here. | 是的 我是瑞恩 |
[17:48] | You know, I get desperation, | 我理解他的绝望 |
[17:50] | I get needing the money, I even get being a drug mule. | 也能理解他急需钱去运毒 |
[17:53] | What I don’t get is, where did he get the job? | 我不懂的是 他怎么找到这份差事的 |
[17:56] | Yeah, thanks, bill. | 好的 谢谢 比尔 |
[17:58] | That was C.S.U. | 犯罪现场小组刚才来电话 |
[17:59] | Because our perps were wearing gloves, | 由于罪犯戴手套作案 |
[18:00] | The only prints they could grab off the car belong to the owner, | 车上发现的指纹属于车主 |
[18:03] | Who reported it stolen last night. | 而他昨晚报案自己的车被偷 |
[18:05] | Looks like we’re not gonna grab a break on this one. | 看来我们没在这找到突破口 |
[18:07] | What about the glove we found at the scene? | 在现场发现的那个手套呢 |
[18:08] | Dusted it, too. Nothing. | 也被清理过了 什么都没有 |
[18:11] | – Did you dust inside? – Inside? | -里面也查过了吗 -里面 |
[18:14] | Yeah, inside the glove. | 对 手套内层 |
[18:24] | You want me to put on some music? | 要来点音乐吗 |
[18:27] | Whenever they do this sort of thing on “CSI,” | 《犯罪现场调查》里他们干活的时候 |
[18:30] | They always do it to music in poorly lit rooms. | 总是会在昏暗的小屋里放点音乐 |
[18:34] | Kinda reminds me of porn. | 有点让我想起黄片 |
[18:37] | Zip it, Castle. | 卡塞尔 闭嘴 |
[18:43] | Ever consider becoming a model? | 没想过当个模特么 |
[18:44] | Keep talking, and I’ll practice on you. | 继续说话 就让你试试这个 |
[18:59] | Got you, you son of a bitch. | 抓到你了 王八蛋 |
[19:06] | Boom. Got a hit. | 不错 记录在案 |
[19:10] | Luther Whitehead. | 路德·怀特黑德 |
[19:11] | Bust twice for possession with intent. | 两次因为蓄意持有毒品被捕 |
[19:14] | Once on conspiracy. Pled out on all three. | 一次因为合谋 这三个罪名都脱罪了 |
[19:17] | Did a nickel upstate for a gun charge, | 在州北部因为枪支交易被捕一次 |
[19:19] | And is currently on parole for conspiracy to distribute. | 现正假释中 |
[19:22] | Something tells me his parole’s about to be revoked. | 看来他的假释要被取消了 |
[19:25] | You got an address? | 有地址没 |
[19:51] | On the ground! Get on the ground! | 趴在地上 趴下去 |
[19:52] | Hold it right there! Nobody move! | 举起手来 不准动 |
[19:55] | Hands behind your back! Hands behind your back! Hands! | 手放在后面 手放在后面 手 |
[20:13] | Counselor, I have them dead to rights on weapons | 律师先生 我肯定他们非法持有枪支 |
[20:16] | Possession, assault, desecration of a body | 袭击警方 亵渎尸体 |
[20:18] | And about a dozen other things | 还有很多其他罪名 |
[20:19] | I haven’t even begun to think about yet. | 我还没时间去想 |
[20:22] | What is my incentive to cut a deal? | 我有什么理由同意呢 |
[20:25] | – You don’t have them on the murder. – Give me time. | -他们没有参与谋杀 -给我点时间 |
[20:27] | You don’t need time because they didn’t do it. | 你没必要浪费时间 因为他们没做过 |
[20:30] | Ten years concurrent on all charges, | 数罪并罚会判十年 |
[20:32] | Eligible in five, | 只定五项罪名 |
[20:34] | And they’ll tell you everything they know. | 这样他们会告诉你 他们知道的一切 |
[20:37] | He was coming to see you. | 他当时是去见你 |
[20:39] | At a flophouse on ninth. | 在第九大街的一家破旅社 |
[20:41] | He was supposed to be there by 7:00. | 他本该七点左右到 |
[20:43] | But this guy, he got three-quarters of a mil worth | 但胃里装着0.75毫升可卡因的家伙 |
[20:45] | Of our coke in his stomach, and he don’t show. | 最终没出现 |
[20:48] | – So what’d you do? – We were gonna find him. | -你做了些什么 -我们去找他 |
[20:51] | That’s when we heard the sirens. Lots of ’em. | 然后听到警笛声 很多警笛 |
[20:53] | We go downstairs, walk up the block, | 我们下楼 沿着街区走 |
[20:55] | And guess what we see. | 猜猜我们看到什么了 |
[20:56] | A bunch of cops standing there behind a tree. | 一群警察站在树下 |
[20:58] | A friggin’ tree. The dude was in a tree. | 一棵很大的树 那家伙就在树上 |
[21:01] | – So you waited? – The only way to get the body back. | -所以你们就等着 -唯一能拿回尸体的办法 |
[21:04] | We couldn’t get the packets via the usual method. | 我们没法以正常方式拿回货来 |
[21:07] | So you improvised? | 所以你们临时决定这么办 |
[21:09] | Doesn’t matter. He was already dead. | 没关系 他已经死了 |
[21:12] | So why’d he start ling? | 他为什么开始运毒 |
[21:13] | Same as anyone. Desperation. | 和所有人一样 绝望 |
[21:16] | It’s just… | 就像 |
[21:18] | He doesn’t seem the type. | 他看上去不像那种人 |
[21:19] | Anybody’s the type you push ’em hard enough. | 只要逼得够狠 谁都会成为那种人 |
[21:21] | I mean, the guy owed. | 这家伙欠着债 |
[21:22] | He was, uh, fourth and long with the clock running out. | 他像在体育真人秀里 只有防守的份儿 |
[21:26] | – Who was he into? – Didn’t say, but he was scared. | -他遇见谁了 -没有说 但是他很害怕 |
[21:29] | You want to know who killed him, you find out who he owed. | 你想知道谁是凶手 得先找到他欠谁的钱 |
[21:32] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m gonna need more. | 不 不是 我需要更多的信息 |
[21:34] | – I’m gonna need to know who vouched. – Vouched? | -我要知道是谁做了担保人 -担保人 |
[21:37] | – For John Allen…-our vic, your mule. | -担保约翰·艾伦 -受害者 帮你们运毒的 |
[21:40] | Somebody brought him to you, somebody you trusted. | 有人把他带来见你 一个你信赖的人 |
[21:42] | Or do you just do business with every desperate white boy | 还是说 随便一个无路可走 没有犯罪记录的 |
[21:45] | With no history of criminal activity? | 白人就能加入你们 |
[21:47] | Hell, man. How’d you know he wasn’t a cop? | 见鬼 老兄 你怎么知道他不是警察 |
[21:53] | – Got the Printout. – Ron Bigby. | -得去打印了 -罗恩·毕格比 |
[21:54] | He’s a floor trader at Goldman. | 他是高盛交易所的场内交易商 |
[21:56] | Vic’s wife never heard the name. | 受害者的妻子从没听过这个名字 |
[21:57] | For a guy who assesses risk for a living, | 一个人靠评估风险赚生活 |
[21:59] | He sure does seem to take a lot of ’em. | 那他肯定冒着极大的风险 |
[22:00] | Yeah, well, look where it got him. | 看看在哪里可以找到他 |
[22:02] | – Pick him up. – You got it. | -抓住他 -明白 |
[22:06] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[22:11] | – Dead? – Yeah. | -死了 -是的 |
[22:13] | – Wait. Dead? – Mr. Bigby, you can ask as often as you like. | -等下 死了吗 -毕格比先生 随你问多少次 |
[22:16] | The answer is not gonna change. | 答案都不会变的 |
[22:18] | Oh. That is a damn shame. That is a damn, damn shame. | 这真是遗憾 真的真的很遗憾 |
[22:22] | I mean, do you know who John Allen is? Huh? | 我是说 你知道约翰·艾伦是谁吗 |
[22:24] | He’s the new Willy Loman. Okay? | 他就是现代版的威利·洛曼[伟大的推销员] |
[22:26] | Every man victim of an apathetic world. | 每个人都是人情淡薄的受害者 |
[22:28] | God, I swear. Someone should write a play. | 天 我觉得应该找人写个剧本 |
[22:31] | – Hey, do you write plays? – Unproduced. | -你写剧本吗 -不写 |
[22:34] | Mr. Bigby, it’s come to our attention | 毕格比先生 该我们提问了 |
[22:35] | That you recently obtained employment for Mr. Allen | 你最近帮艾伦先生找了份工作 |
[22:38] | As a drug mule. | 运毒 |
[22:42] | – You know about that? – Yeah. | -你知道这事了 -是的 |
[22:44] | And bad news, Ron. | 罗恩 坏消息 |
[22:46] | You’re gonna have to find a new dealer. | 你得去找个新毒贩了 |
[22:48] | – What’d they tell you? – That you got him an introduction | -他们说了什么 -是你介绍艾伦去的 |
[22:50] | – And that you vouched for Mr. Allen. – Okay, look. | -还给他做担保 -好的 听着 |
[22:52] | He–he came to me desperate, all right? | 是他走投无路来找我 |
[22:55] | He–he remembered a story I told one night at the table. | 他记起我某晚在桌上跟他说的故事 |
[22:57] | The table? | 桌上 |
[22:59] | Yeah, poker table. | 对 牌桌 |
[22:59] | We’re in one of the floating games around town. | 我们在市里参与流动游戏 |
[23:01] | You know, small stakes, right? But good way to blow off steam. | 小赌怡情 又排解压力 |
[23:04] | But then when he got laid off, it stopped being a game. | 但当他失业以后 就不再是个游戏了 |
[23:08] | He started betting to make up his paycheck, | 他开始靠赌博来挣取他的生活费 |
[23:10] | But the stakes were too low. | 但是赌注太小了 |
[23:11] | So he went to chinatown. | 所以他去了唐人街 |
[23:14] | The mob-run games. | 地下赌庄 |
[23:15] | Yeah, triads. He did fine for a bit, you know? | 对 三和会 他有时候做得不错 |
[23:19] | But…luck’s a fickle bitch. | 但是 运气是个变幻无常狗东西 |
[23:21] | He lost more than he had to the wrong guy. | 他输掉的次数比赢得次数多 |
[23:23] | He couldn’t make enough to cover his losses. | 他输掉的太多 |
[23:24] | Yeah, that’s when he remembered the night I told the story | 对 那时他想起我跟他说的故事 |
[23:27] | About my own fiscal emergency, | 跟我个人的财务危机有关 |
[23:28] | About how I went to Mexico, | 关于我怎样去墨西哥 |
[23:29] | Made 50 grand in one day. | 怎样一天赚5万美元 |
[23:31] | That’s when I figured, hey, what the hell? | 那时候我才想到 有什么关系 |
[23:34] | – Just pay it forward. – All right, this guy that he owed– | -先付钱就是了 -他的债主 |
[23:37] | Did he give you a description, name? | 他有给你说过长相或是提到名字吗 |
[23:39] | No name. | 没有名字 |
[23:41] | John thought he was Russian mafia | 约翰认为他是俄国黑手党 |
[23:42] | Because of all his tattoos. | 他的纹身布满全身 |
[23:45] | If some tatted-up Russian mobster was after me, | 如果一个俄国纹身暴徒紧追不舍 |
[23:47] | I could see taking a job as a drug mule. | 我可能会接受运毒这个工作 |
[23:49] | A tattooed Russian in New York City? | 一个在纽约市的俄国纹身男吗 |
[23:51] | – Well, that narrows it down. – We conduct an investigation | -范围缩小了 -基于现有的信息 |
[23:54] | Based on the information we have, | 我们来进行调查 |
[23:55] | Not the evidence we need. | 不是我们需要的证据 |
[23:57] | Well, Bigby says that the Russian hangs out | 毕格比说俄国男经常现身于 |
[23:58] | At the club at Chinatown. | 唐人街的俱乐部 |
[23:59] | Why don’t we just go there? | 我们为什么不去那里呢 |
[24:01] | The games are word of mouth, bro. | 那些地方都是口口相传的 老兄 |
[24:04] | – They don’t just share with cops. – Well, luckily, I’m not a cop. | -他们不会跟警察说的 -幸运的是 我不是警察 |
[24:07] | – Castle. – What? It’s perfect. | -卡塞尔 -怎么了 这很完美 |
[24:09] | I go in, scope the place out until I I.D. the Russian. | 我进去 四处观察 辨认出那个俄国男 |
[24:11] | Hey, you know, that’s not a bad plan. | 这不是个坏主意 |
[24:14] | We still have to find the game. | 我们还是得找到赌博场所 |
[24:17] | Leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[24:19] | That’s a pretty good story, Ricky. | 里奇 这故事很有意思 |
[24:20] | It’s got a big opening, Major Twist. | 是个好的开场 惊天大逆转 |
[24:22] | Though I gotta say, I saw that whole drug mule thing coming. | 我还是得说 我觉得运毒的人要出现了 |
[24:26] | Nice try, Connelly. You’re not gonna goad me into raising. | 康纳利 干得好 你难得没有挑刺 |
[24:29] | Stephen, you once wrote about | 斯蒂芬 你以前写过一篇 |
[24:30] | – An underground poker game in, uh, “King Con.” – Yeah? | -关于地下扑克的文章《金刚》 -所以呢 |
[24:34] | And you once had Harry Bosch | 你不是让哈里·博施 |
[24:35] | Investigate the murder of a poker player. | 调查过那个扑克牌玩家被杀案吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, “one dollar jackpot.” why? | 是 一美元赌注 怎么这么问 |
[24:39] | Well, Michael, this guy that we’re looking for, | 迈克尔 我们在找的那个家伙 |
[24:42] | He’s a regular in the triad-run games in Chinatown. | 他是唐人街三和会赌庄的常客 |
[24:45] | I thought maybe one of you knew someone who could get me in. | 我想你们肯定认识能让我进去的人 |
[24:48] | What, are you nuts? | 你是疯了吗 |
[24:49] | Those are crooks and killers down there. | 那里有很多流氓杀手 |
[24:51] | Look, Ricky, doing the research is one thing, | 里奇 做研究是一件事 |
[24:53] | But the Russian mafia, the triad? | 但不用接近俄国黑手党 三合会吧 |
[24:55] | You tangle with those people, | 你和他们纠缠上的话 |
[24:57] | And all the best sellers in the world | 就算是你的最畅销小说 |
[24:58] | – Are not gonna protect you. – Oh, no. I don’t plan on tangling. | -也没法保护你 -不 我没打算卷进去 |
[25:00] | I’m just gonna be another Rich, bored thrill seeker | 我只是又一个无聊追求刺激的有钱人 |
[25:03] | Looking to try my luck down there. | 想在那里试试运气 |
[25:06] | You must really like her. | 你一定很喜欢她 |
[25:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:09] | That police detective of yours. | 你那位女警官 |
[25:11] | Look, Ricky, There’s only one reason | 里奇 只有一个理由能解释 |
[25:13] | That you’d be dumb enough to go down there, | 你为什么会笨到要去那里 |
[25:16] | And that’s to impress a girl. | 那就是你要打动那个女人 |
[25:18] | Now why don’t you cut yourself a little slack | 你为什么放松一些 |
[25:19] | And just buy her some flowers? | 就买点花送给她吧 |
[25:21] | Do you know the place or not? | 你到底知不知道那个地方 |
[25:25] | Well? | 拜托 |
[25:37] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确信就是那里吗 |
[25:39] | Cannell has never steered me wrong. | 坎内尔从来没有指挥失误过 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:43] | Button cam’s in place, Ryan. | 纽扣摄像机就位了 莱恩 |
[25:45] | Good for picture and… | 图像清晰 |
[25:48] | Ah, sound. | 声音也好了 |
[25:49] | All right, so remember, | 好了 记住 |
[25:51] | We can hear you, | 我们能听见你那边的声音 |
[25:52] | But you can’t hear us. | 但你听不到我们说话 |
[25:53] | So once you leave this van, you’re on your own, okay? | 所以一旦你出了这辆车 就靠你自己了 |
[25:56] | All right, tell me the plan again. | 好的 把计划再说一遍 |
[25:59] | I go in, I find the tattooed Russian, | 我进去 找到那个俄国纹身男 |
[26:01] | I get a clear picture of him, and I get the hell out of there. | 给他来个清楚的画面 然后出来 |
[26:03] | And you don’t stay Any longer than you need to. | 如无必要 别待得太久 |
[26:05] | I’ll be fine. Besides, it’s Chinatown. | 我会没事的 另外 这是唐人街 |
[26:08] | How many Russian poker players Can there be? | 能有几个俄国人玩扑克 |
[26:23] | Anybody else have A bad feeling about this? | 还有谁对此有不好的预感 |
[26:26] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[27:29] | Go ahead and deal. | 开始 |
[27:44] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[27:49] | Tattooed Russian. | 俄国纹身男 |
[27:54] | Uh, there’s another tattooed Russian. | 又有一个俄国纹身男 |
[28:01] | There’s a whole table of tattooed Russians. | 有一桌子俄国纹身男 |
[28:07] | Apparently there are a lot more Russians | 显然唐人街的俄国人 |
[28:09] | In Chinatown than I thought. | 比我想象的多得多 |
[28:25] | So…the Russians are regulars here, | 俄国人是这里的常客 |
[28:28] | But only a handful play at the no-limit table, | 但只有少数在无限制桌上赌博 |
[28:30] | Which is where John Allen would’ve gone. | 这正是约翰·艾伦会去的地方 |
[28:32] | The guy said they’ card bullies, pushing up pots, | 那些人骗牌 加大赌注 |
[28:35] | Forcing their opponents to bet more just to stay in the game. | 逼迫对手跟进 |
[28:38] | You think he has any idea he’s recapping a conversation | 你觉得他知不知道他说什么 |
[28:41] | That we just heard in its entirety? | 我们全都能听见 |
[28:43] | Give the guy a gadget, He thinks he’s bond. | 给他个小玩意 他就认为自己是詹士邦了 |
[28:45] | Let’s just hope he remembers He’s wearing a camera | 希望他在开溜玩两把之前 |
[28:46] | – Before he goes and takes a leak. – Why would you even– | -还记得自己戴了摄像头 -那你为什么 |
[28:48] | – Trust me. – Coming rough, but I gotta stir it up. | -相信我 -走过去了 但我要玩把大的 |
[28:52] | I’m gonna go sit at the table, | 我要去坐在桌子旁边 |
[28:54] | See if I can find anything out. | 看看能不能查出什么线索 |
[28:58] | – What did he say? – He just said He’s taking a seat– | -他说什么 -他说他要找个座位 |
[29:00] | That’s not the plan. That’s not the plan, Castle! | 那不是计划 那不是计划 卡塞尔 |
[29:05] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[29:07] | This is no-limit table. | 这是无限制桌 |
[29:09] | Which is perfect, because I am a no-limit kinda guy. | 很完美 因为我这人不喜欢有限制 |
[29:13] | Change for $20,000, please. | 请给我换二万美金 |
[29:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. What’s he doing? | 不 不 他在做什么 |
[29:20] | Dropping half my yearly salary like it was pocket change. | 扔出我一半的年薪就像是扔零花钱 |
[29:26] | Nice tats. | 好身手 |
[29:32] | Ta–no, tattoos. The tat–it’s nice. | 身手 不 是说纹身不错 |
[29:35] | What do they say? | 他们说什么 |
[29:37] | It says Mind your own business | 说管好你自己的事 |
[29:38] | – And play cards. – Sorry. Don’t mean to pry. | -好好玩牌 -抱歉 我不是在瞎打听 |
[29:42] | I’m just, uh, I’m actually just a writer. | 我只是 我实际上只是个作家 |
[29:44] | I’m just doing a little bit of research. | 我只是做点小调查 |
[29:47] | Writer, huh? | 作家吗 |
[29:49] | Anything, uh, we might have heard of? | 有没有我们可能听说过的什么作品 |
[29:52] | Uh, “Storm Fall,” “Storm’s Last Stand.” | 《斯道姆来临》《斯道姆的最后一战》 |
[29:54] | – Derrick Storm. – Yeah. | -德里克·斯道姆 -是 |
[29:56] | I love this guy. Why did you kill him? | 我喜欢这家伙 你为什么把他写死 |
[29:59] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[30:00] | But I’m working on a new one about, uh, underground poker. | 但我现在在写另一部 地下玩家 |
[30:03] | Very hush-hush. | 很严肃的 |
[30:04] | Just kinda came down to get a feel for the world, you know? | 只是为了反映对社会的看法 |
[30:07] | And you’re–you want to try to be authentic? | 你想让大家信任你吗 |
[30:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:12] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:25] | Seems like he’s making friends. | 看起来他在交朋友 |
[30:27] | – They just said they’re gonna take him for everything he’s got. – What, you speak Russian? | -他们说要赢光他的钱 -什么 你会说俄语 |
[30:31] | Semester in Kiev Between junior and senior year. | 大三大四间在基辅待了一段日子 |
[30:34] | Sometimes when I am bored, | 有时候我郁闷了 |
[30:35] | I got to Glechik cafe in little Odessa | 就去小奥德萨的格雷奇科咖啡馆 |
[30:37] | And pretend to be muscovite. | 装作莫斯科人 |
[30:40] | Now that’s kinda hot. | 真是很性感 |
[30:44] | Raise. | 加筹码 |
[30:48] | Call. | 跟 |
[30:49] | I call. | 我跟 |
[31:02] | Check the players’ hands. See if there’s anything | 注意玩家的手 看看是否有什么 |
[31:03] | That’ll explain the bruise Patterns on our vic’s neck. | 和死者脖子上的淤痕吻合 |
[31:09] | Call. | 跟 |
[31:12] | Say, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[31:14] | Tell me little bit more about this book. | 再多说说你的书吧 |
[31:16] | Well, it’s about a, uh, Russian mobster | 是关于一个俄国歹徒的 |
[31:19] | With a taste for cards. | 他喜欢打牌 |
[31:22] | He, uh, preys Off of desperation, | 他不顾一切掠人钱财 |
[31:25] | Luring people in to bet him more than they have. | 引诱别人不顾财力加大赌注 |
[31:34] | And why would he do this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[31:37] | Because he’s also A loan shark. | 因为他还放高利贷 |
[31:41] | See, he fronts his victims, and makes bank on… | 他找到受害者 拿到利息 |
[31:43] | What the hell is he doing? | 他究竟在干什么 |
[31:44] | He’s playing poker. He’s trying to provoke | 他在打牌 引诱其中一个人 |
[31:46] | One of these guys Into giving up their hand. | 放弃手里的牌 |
[31:48] | – Or he’s trying to tip off our killer. – But there’s one guy, | -或是要套出凶手 -但有个人 |
[31:50] | A family guy, he gets in A little too deep, | 一个有家的人 他陷得有点深了 |
[31:54] | Can’t pay the loan back. | 无法还清债务 |
[31:56] | So the mobster…got no choice. | 所以那歹徒没有选择了 |
[32:00] | Has to kill him, | 不得不杀了他 |
[32:02] | Send a message to anyone else who owes him. | 把消息传给债务人的雇主 |
[32:05] | So one night… He lures him into an abandoned building, | 一晚 他把他引到一间废弃的大楼 |
[32:10] | Strangles him to death and throws him off the roof. | 掐死他 然后把他从屋顶扔下去 |
[32:15] | Sounds like lot of work. | 听起来写得很费力 |
[32:17] | Why not just put bullet in his head? | 为什么不直接朝他头上打一枪 |
[32:19] | It’s much more simple. | 容易多了 |
[32:26] | Hey, Ryan, Check this out. | 莱恩 仔细看看 |
[32:28] | What is he doing with his finger? | 他用手指在干什么 |
[32:29] | Punch in on that. It’s a prosthetic. | 放大 那是个假体 |
[32:35] | That’s why it didn’t leave A mark on our | 所以死者脖子上的伤痕会是那样 |
[32:37] | That’s our guy. | 那就是凶手 |
[32:38] | Hey, if he thinks Castle’s a threat, he’s– | 如果他认为卡塞尔对他有威胁 他会 |
[32:39] | We gotta get him outta there, now. | 我们得马上把他带走 |
[32:41] | Their security’s pretty well armed. | 他们的保安武装得很好 |
[32:42] | We go in there as cops, it might get messy. | 我们以警察身份进去的话 会引起骚动的 |
[32:43] | Oh, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[32:45] | Uh, I’m gonna go in there, | 我要进去 |
[32:46] | And if I’m not out in ten minutes, | 如果十分钟后我还没出来 |
[32:47] | You guys call for backup. Can I have my purse, please? | 你们就叫增援 请把我的包给我 |
[32:51] | What are you gonna do, lip gloss ’em to death? | 你打算干什么 用美人计吗 |
[32:52] | Something like that. | 八九不离十 |
[33:53] | Oh, come on, boys. | 别这样嘛 伙什们 |
[33:57] | My boyfriend is waiting. He is player. | 我男朋友在里面玩牌 他还等着我 |
[33:59] | If I don’t go inside, he will lose. | 我不进去助阵 他会输钱的 |
[34:02] | I’m his lucky charm, you know? | 我可是他的幸运女神 |
[34:05] | No? | 还不行 |
[34:07] | Well, maybe I can be a lucky charm for you. | 兴许我也能带给你好运 |
[34:11] | We win, and when I am in there, we always win, | 有我在 我们百战百胜 |
[34:15] | And then maybe I can share some of my boyfriend’s luck with you. | 走运的话 你或许也能分点甜头 |
[34:25] | All in. | 全押 |
[34:29] | It’s a big pot, Mr. Writer man… | 作家先生 数目不小啊 |
[34:31] | All that money. | 钱全在这里了 |
[34:33] | But then, what is money to millionaire, huh? | 不过这点钱对于百万富翁来说算得了什么 |
[34:36] | You just can write it off on your taxes | 只要少缴点税就行 |
[34:38] | Uh, as, uh, doing research. | 耍点小手段 |
[34:42] | All in. | 全跟 |
[34:47] | You are like character in your book… | 你有点像自己小说里的人物 |
[34:50] | In too deep. | 陷得太深 |
[34:53] | Three queens. | 三张Q |
[34:58] | That’s very impressive. | 手气很冲 |
[35:02] | Not a lot can beat three queens. | 赢的机会很大 |
[35:05] | Except an inside straight, maybe. | 可惜难敌五张顺子 |
[35:07] | Sweetheart, this is for you. | 宝贝 专为你准备的 |
[35:08] | Would you change this into something a little smaller that I can carry? | 能不能把这些换一换 以方便携带 |
[35:11] | Now that is a big pile of money. | 这数目可不小 |
[35:13] | But what’s money to a mobster, right? | 不过这点钱对于强盗来说算得了什么 |
[35:23] | Walk. | 别停下 |
[35:26] | – Who are you? – I told you, I’m, I’m a novelist. | -你到底干什么的 -不是说了 我是作家 |
[35:28] | The story–the dead man, the roof, who told you? | 你听谁说的那个死人 房顶的故事 |
[35:30] | – Who knows? – His family knows, His children know. | -听谁说的 -他家人和孩子 |
[35:32] | If he paid what he owed, He’d be home with them now. | 要是他还了钱 早可以回家老婆孩子团聚了 |
[35:34] | But he crossed me. And now you have crossed me. | 可他却找死 现在你也想找死 |
[35:37] | No, no, no, I’m just a writer. | 我不想死 我就是个写书的 |
[35:39] | – Do not lie. You’re a cop. – Him, a cop? | -别蒙我 你是警察 -他能是警察 |
[35:44] | Don’t make me laugh. He’s barely even a man. | 别逗了 他当男人都不够格 |
[35:47] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[35:48] | But you are a man, aren’t you? A very handsome man. | 不过你算个纯爷们 长得也挺帅 |
[35:52] | Richard, are you bothering this handsome man? | 理查德 你怎么惹帅哥生气啦 |
[35:56] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[35:58] | Okay, boys and their guns. | 好吧 玩枪的小子 |
[36:00] | Am I supposed to be impressed? | 我以为自己还有点姿色 |
[36:01] | It doesn’t concern you. | 这事与你无关 |
[36:03] | Actually… | 其实是 |
[36:06] | It does. | 有关系 |
[36:09] | Is it Just my imagination, or did you change? | 这是我的幻觉 还是你真变了 |
[36:11] | Castle, could you get some backup, please? | 卡塞尔 请叫支援好吗 |
[36:13] | – Yeah. – Shah, shh, shh. Quiet. Thank you. | -好的 -别出声 多谢合作 |
[36:21] | This way. | 这边请 |
[36:35] | So how is she? | 她怎么样 |
[36:38] | It’s hard when everything you thought you knew | 原本以为的一切竟然都是谎言 |
[36:40] | Turns out to be a lie. | 所以很难过 |
[36:43] | Well, not everything was a lie. | 并非全是谎言 |
[36:46] | Not her husband’s love. | 起码她丈夫的爱是真的 |
[36:47] | I mean, sometimes we do the wrong things for the right reasons. | 虽然有时候做错事 但出发点是好的 |
[36:53] | So case is closed. I guess your “Cosmo” story gets a happy ending. | 结案了 你的《时尚》专访也能圆满结局了 |
[36:57] | Speaking of happy endings… | 说到圆满结局 |
[37:01] | Thanks for saving my life. | 还要谢谢你救我一命 |
[37:02] | I was just trying to avoid paperwork. | 我不过是懒得写报告而已 |
[37:04] | Ah. We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们确实是最佳拍档 |
[37:07] | Like Starsky and Hutch, | 就像《警界双雄》 |
[37:09] | Tango and Cash, | 《坦戈与卡什》 |
[37:11] | Turner and Hooch. | 《福星和福将》 |
[37:13] | You know, Now that you mention it, | 说起这部片子 |
[37:14] | You do remind me a little of hooch. | 你倒是很像福将 那只狗呢 |
[37:21] | It’s because you’re afraid, isn’t it? | 我猜你害怕了 |
[37:24] | You’re afraid that if you look in to your mother’s death, | 你不想让我追查你母亲的死因 |
[37:26] | That you will go back down that rabbit hole and lose yourself again. | 你不愿再旧事重提 怕再次迷失自我 |
[37:30] | But it’s different this time. | 不过 今非昔比 |
[37:34] | We have good leads. | 我们有上乘的线索 |
[37:35] | We have strong leads. | 重要线索 |
[37:38] | And you won’t have to do it alone. | 这次你不用再孤军奋战 |
[37:42] | We can do it together. | 我来帮你 |
[37:45] | What if I don’t want to know? | 要是我根本没想查呢 |
[37:47] | Did you ever think of that? | 你有没有想过我是否想查 |
[37:52] | What if I’m not ready? | 我没做好心理准备呢 |
[37:54] | What if the idea of catching my mom’s murderer | 要是抓到杀害我母亲的凶手 |
[37:55] | And then having to sit there and watch as he cuts some deal | 眼睁睁看着他却与警方达成交易 |
[37:58] | That puts him back out on the street in ten years | 坐十年牢后又自由了 |
[38:00] | Makes me nauseous? | 让我很不爽怎么办 |
[38:03] | You dredged up my past for you, castle, not for me. | 你挖我的老底不是为我好 而是为你自己 |
[38:06] | And you’re too selfish to even see it. | 你太过自私 甚至都没注意到这点 |
[38:11] | The case is closed, Castle. | 卡塞尔 这案子结了 |
[38:14] | We made a deal, and I expect you to honor it. | 我们以前说好了 希望你能信守承诺 |
[38:55] | You’re writing. | 创作呢 |
[38:56] | It’s time. | 该写了 |
[39:01] | And Beckett? | 贝克特呢 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry, dad. | 很抱歉 爸爸 |
[39:09] | So how was the movie? | 电影看得好吗 |
[39:12] | We didn’t go. | 没去 |
[39:13] | – Why not? – Owen. | -怎么没去 -欧文 |
[39:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:18] | He was playing video games and lost track of time. | 他游戏玩昏了头 错过了时间 |
[39:20] | By the time he showed up, it was too late. | 他来得太晚 |
[39:27] | sorry, sweetie. | 很抱歉 宝贝 |
[39:28] | And then when he did show up, He tried to act like It’s no big deal, | 他不光来晚了 还装出一副满不在乎的样子 |
[39:31] | Like I’m overreacting. | 弄得好像是我紧张过度 |
[39:33] | I mean, he didn’t even call. | 甚至连通电话都没打 |
[39:36] | Why do boys do that? | 男生怎么都这样 |
[39:39] | Why do they always have to justify everything? | 怎么能事事都狡辩 |
[39:43] | Why can’t they just say they’re sorry? | 说句对不起就这么难吗 |
[39:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:58] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[40:00] | For just… being you. | 你的坦诚布公 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:29] | What I did was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:31] | I violated your trust, I opened old wounds, | 辜负了你的信任 揭你的旧伤疤 |
[40:34] | And I did not respect your wishes. | 违背你的意愿 |
[40:39] | And if we’re not gonna see each oath again, | 也许我们以后没机会再见了 |
[40:40] | Then you deserve to know… | 我要对你说一声 |
[40:44] | I’m very, very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[41:00] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[41:06] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |