时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | A stabbing, Rick? | 持刀行凶 里克 |
[00:34] | Isn’t that a little pedestrian for you? | 你不觉得平淡乏味吗 |
[00:36] | Usually when you call me, | 通常你来找我 |
[00:37] | It’s to ask what happens | 问的都是如果把头 |
[00:38] | – If you put a head in a microwave. – Well, this one’s a little less made-up. | -放进微波炉会怎样 -这次问的可不是虚构的 |
[00:42] | The victim is the mother of the detective I’ve been following around. | 死者是我跟的探长的母亲 |
[00:48] | The case has been cold ten years. | 这案子十年来一直悬而未决 |
[00:50] | I just figured, | 我只是觉得 |
[00:51] | Since you’re the best forensic pathologist in the city, | 既然你是本市最棒的法医病理专家 |
[00:53] | Maybe you could catch something they missed. | 也许你能发现什么遗漏的地方 |
[00:55] | You know reality isn’t fiction, right? | 要知道现实不是小说 |
[00:57] | The odds of finding anyone’s killer after ten years | 你找的可是十年前的凶手 |
[00:59] | Astronomical, I know. | 我知道这有点天方夜谭 |
[01:01] | But I’d appreciate it if you took a look. | 但如果你愿意帮我看看 我会感激不尽 |
[01:04] | Well, I’ll do what I can. | 好吧 我尽力 |
[01:06] | Just don’t go making any promises I can’t keep. | 但是我不保证有结果 |
[01:09] | Of course not. | 没问题 |
[01:14] | – Thanks again. – Get back to you as soon as I can. | -感谢啦 -我尽快给你答复 |
[01:16] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[01:19] | What was Dr. Death doing here? | 死神博士来我家干嘛 |
[01:21] | Just a little consulting. | 我有点问题要咨询他 |
[01:22] | It sounded to me like you were looking into | 我听着好像你在调查 |
[01:24] | Detective Beckett’ s mother’s murder. | 贝克特探长母亲的谋杀案 |
[01:27] | – Must you always eavesdrop? – I wasn’t eavesdropping. | -你总是偷听 -我没有 |
[01:30] | I happened to walk by your office door. | 只是碰巧从你办公室门口经过 |
[01:32] | – I live here, too, you know. – Yes. I’m aware. | -而且我住这儿 -是的 我意识到了 |
[01:36] | So does she know you’re poking into her mother’s case? | 她知道你在查她母亲的案子吗 |
[01:39] | What’s the sense in telling her until I find something new? | 还没有新发现 告诉她有什么用 |
[01:42] | Well, you ever stop to think you’re invading her privacy? | 有没有想过你在侵犯她的隐私 |
[01:46] | I’m not poking through her underwear drawer. | 又不是偷看她的内衣抽屉 |
[01:48] | I’m investigating her mother’s murder. | 只是调查她母亲的谋杀案 |
[01:50] | You are digging up her past, darling, | 你在开启她尘封的往事 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | Without her permission. | 没有经她允许 |
[01:53] | Now you either tell her or leave it alone. | 现在你要么告诉她 要么放手不管 |
[01:57] | – Oh, my gosh, dad! Dad, dad, dad! – What is it? | -天哪 老爸 老爸 -怎么了 |
[01:59] | He asked me! Dad, he asked me! | 他邀请我了 他邀请我了 |
[02:03] | Who asked you? | 谁邀请你了 |
[02:03] | Owen. But I told him I had to ask you. | 欧文 但我说要问问你 |
[02:05] | But you’ll say yes, right? | 不过我想你会同意的 对吧 |
[02:06] | ‘Cause I told him yes. | 因为我已经答应他了 |
[02:07] | – But you have to say yes, so say yes! – Yes? | -你一定要答应 答应我吧 -答应 |
[02:09] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:11] | – What am I saying yes to? – The Junior-Senior Prom. | -我答应什么了 -三四年级生舞会 |
[02:14] | You are not a junior | 你又不是三年级生 |
[02:17] | – Nor a senior. – True, but Owen’ s a junior. | -也不读四年级 -没错 但是欧文是三年级生 |
[02:20] | Owen? I thought you said he was only 15. | 欧文 我记得你说他只有15岁 |
[02:22] | Yeah, he skipped a grade. But he’s so cute, dad. | 他跳级了 他好帅啊 老爸 |
[02:24] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[02:28] | If I say yes, will you promise to stay up, pass your bad time | 要是我同意了 能答应我忘记不开心的事 |
[02:32] | – Have a good time? – Yes! | -玩得开心点呢 -当然 |
[02:34] | – Not-Not too good a time. – Dad, all we’ve done is hold hands. | -别 玩过头了 -老爸 我们只是牵牵手而已 |
[02:37] | Ew, okay, please. Don’t need details. Just… | 行了 详细情形不要说 |
[02:40] | So I can go? | 这么说我可以去啦 |
[02:42] | – Of course you can go. – Oh! I love you. | -当然可以 -我爱死你啦 |
[02:46] | – Oh! I’m gonna need a dress. – Of course. | -我需要一件礼服 -没问题 |
[02:48] | A beautiful dress. A dress, a dress, a dress! | 一件漂亮的礼服 礼服 礼服 |
[02:50] | – Thanks, dad! – So do you like this…Owen? | -谢谢 老爸 -你喜欢这个叫欧文的吗 |
[02:54] | I don’t know. I haven’t met him. | 不知道 我没见过他 |
[02:55] | You are letting her go out with someone | 你让她和一个你从没见过的人 |
[02:57] | That you’ve never met- | 去舞会 |
[02:59] | What kind of a father are you? | 你算什么父亲啊 |
[03:06] | I’m not running a background check on your daughter’s date. | 我不会帮你调查你女儿的约会对象 |
[03:09] | Oh, come on. She says he’s quiet, | 求你了 她说他很文静 |
[03:11] | He keeps to himself, and he lives with his parents. | 很内向 而且跟父母一起住 |
[03:12] | Tell me that doesn’t sound like a serial killer to you. | 你觉得他会是连环杀手吗 |
[03:14] | Who’s a serial killer? | 谁是连环杀手 |
[03:15] | Castle’ s daughter Alexis got invited to prom. | 有人邀请卡塞尔的女儿去参加舞会 |
[03:18] | It’s her first real date. | 这是她第一次真正的约会 |
[03:19] | And you’re worried he’s a serial killer? | 你担心他是个连环杀手吗 |
[03:21] | – You should be more worried he’s a teenage boy. – Ah, he’s only 15. | -你该担心他年少冲动 -他才15岁 |
[03:25] | Between satellite TV and the internet, | 看电视和上网长大的一代 |
[03:26] | – 15’s the new 25. – Dude’s right. I was 15 once. | -15岁相当以前的25岁 -说得对 我也曾15岁过 |
[03:30] | – Still are. – If I had a daughter her age, | -现在还是 -如果我有个她这么大的女儿 |
[03:32] | – I’d never let her out of the house. – Thanks, guys. | -绝不会让她出门 -谢谢 伙计们 |
[03:34] | Car was towed in a few hours ago-parking violations. | 几小时前 这车因违章停放被拖来 |
[03:38] | When the attendant went to look for the vin number, | 管理员去查看汽车识别号 |
[03:40] | He found the vic slumped over with a bag on his head. | 发现被害人倒在车里 头部蒙着袋子 |
[03:44] | Six parking tickets and a tow sticker, | 六张违停罚单和一张拖车标签 |
[03:47] | And no one bothers to look inside? | 就没人往车里看一眼吗 |
[03:48] | Tinted windows, sunshade on the windshield. | 车窗贴了膜 挡风玻璃加了遮阳罩 |
[03:50] | You’d think someone would try to at least look inside. | 你以为会有人想往里看一看 |
[03:53] | Yeah, welcome to New York. You got an I.D.? | 纽约欢迎你 知道身份了吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah, Dr. Joshua Leeds, 37. | 查到了 乔舒亚·利兹医生 37岁 |
[04:00] | According to the business cards in his wallet, | 根据他钱包里的名片看来 |
[04:02] | He’s a plastic surgeon. | 他是个整容医生 |
[04:04] | The car is also registered to him as well. | 车也是用他的身份登记的 |
[04:05] | – Any money in the wallet? – Yeah, couple of hundred bucks. | -钱包里有钱吗 -有 几百块 |
[04:09] | Well, I guess we can rule out robbery. | 我想可以排除劫杀了 |
[04:12] | A plastic bag and duct tape- | 塑料袋和胶带 |
[04:14] | Not a very efficient way to kill someone. | 不算是很有效的杀人手段 |
[04:16] | No, but it’s very personal. | 是啊 但是很有针对性 |
[04:19] | All right, find and notify next of kin. | 行了 通知家人吧 |
[04:21] | Let’s see how long he’s been missing. | 看看他失踪了多久 |
[04:22] | From the state of decay, I’d say about a week. | 从腐烂的程度看 估计有一周了 |
[04:25] | That matches the date on the first parking ticket. | 与第一张罚单的时间吻合 |
[04:27] | Preliminary cause of death indicates asphyxiation, | 初步诊断 死因是窒息 |
[04:30] | But I’ll run toxicology just in case. | 但我会做个毒性测验以防出错 |
[04:32] | That bag’s pretty thin. Why wouldn’t he just rip it off? | 塑料袋这么薄 为什么不扯破它 |
[04:36] | – He must’ve been restrained. – That’s only half the story. | -肯定是被绑住了 -不只是这样 |
[04:40] | His fingernails were removed. | 他的手指甲被拔掉了 |
[04:42] | And each finger presents signs | 而且在死之前 |
[04:44] | Of having been broken premortem. | 每根手指都被折断了 |
[04:46] | Broken? | 折断了 |
[04:47] | If I had to guess, I’d say our doctor was tortured | 如果我没猜错 这医生死前 |
[04:49] | Before he was killed. | 被狠狠的折磨过 |
[05:06] | His fiance Courtney Morantz. | 这是他未婚妻考特妮·莫兰兹 |
[05:08] | She reported him missing a week ago. | 一周前报警说他失踪了 |
[05:11] | – C.S.U. have any luck with the car? – They’re running prints, testing fibers. | -鉴证科在车里有发现吗 -在查指纹 检验纤维 |
[05:14] | We should have results by tomorrow. | 明天应该就能拿到结果 |
[05:15] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Ms. Morantz, I’m Kate Beckett. | 莫兰兹小姐 我是凯特·贝克特 |
[05:24] | I’m the detective working on your fiance’s case.. | 负责你未婚夫凶案的探长 |
[05:25] | I’m very sorry about your loss. | 对于你的遭遇我深感遗憾 |
[05:28] | I was wondering if I could take a moment of your time. | 能否占用你一点时间 |
[05:31] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:33] | When he didn’t come home, I just felt it. | 他没有回家 我就有预感要出事 |
[05:36] | How long were you engaged? | 你们订婚多久了 |
[05:38] | Almost a year. | 快一年了 |
[05:39] | We were gonna get married next month, at the Gardens. | 本来准备下个月结婚 在花园酒店 |
[05:44] | What did they want, money? | 凶手要什么 钱吗 |
[05:45] | It doesn’t appear to be a robbery. | 看上去不像是劫杀 |
[05:48] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[05:50] | Was Josh involved in anything that might’ve brought him | 乔什有没有做什么事 |
[05:52] | – Into contact with criminal elements? – No. No, not my josh. | -以至于招来杀身之祸 -没有 乔什不会的 |
[05:56] | That’s just not who he was. | 他不是这种人 |
[05:58] | On the day he disappeared, | 他失踪的那天 |
[05:58] | – Did you notice anything different about him? – Uh, different? | -有发现他有何异常吗 -异常 |
[06:02] | Did he seem worried or scared or distracted? | 他有没有显得担心 害怕或是心烦意乱 |
[06:06] | He was fine. | 他很正常 |
[06:07] | I mean, we were gonna meet, | 我们约好要见面 |
[06:09] | Because we were gonna go taste some cakes. | 准备一起去尝一尝结婚蛋糕 |
[06:13] | When he didn’t show, I called the office | 结果他没出现 我就打电话到他办公室 |
[06:16] | And they said he’d left, so I called his cell phone, | 他们说他走了 我就打他手机 |
[06:18] | – But he didn’t pick up. – If his office was in midtown, | -但是他没接 -他办公室在市中心 |
[06:21] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[06:22] | – Why his car would be found on 133rd street? – 133rd street? | -他的车为何停在133号大街 -133号大街 |
[06:27] | He’d never go that far north. | 他从不往北跑那么远 |
[06:28] | He always took the midtown tunnel to the L.I.E. | 他总是走市中心的隧道 再上长岛高速 |
[06:31] | And if he was gonna be late, he’d call. | 而且要是他迟到了 会打电话告诉我 |
[06:35] | He’d always call. | 他总会打电话给我 |
[06:37] | He’d always let me know. | 总是让我知道 |
[06:43] | – Anything on the canvass? – Nada. | -查访有收获吗 -没有 |
[06:45] | Locals only remember seeing the car after the tickets. | 周围居民只记得开罚单之后见过那车 |
[06:47] | No security cameras on the street. | 那条街上没有监控摄像头 |
[06:49] | Fiance’s story checks out. | 未婚妻说的话都属实 |
[06:51] | Cake shop confirms she was there waiting. | 蛋糕店证实她当时在那里等 |
[06:52] | Heading to meet his fiance at a cake shop in Great Neck, | 他要去格雷特内克的蛋糕店见未婚妻 |
[06:55] | How’d he wind up dead on a street in Harlem? | 怎么就死在了哈林区的街上 |
[06:57] | Well, maybe he had secrets even his fiance didn’t know about. | 也许他有些秘密连她未婚妻都不知道 |
[07:00] | Like maybe he secretly made a living out of | 比如他可能偷偷利用自己的技术 |
[07:02] | Using his surgeon skills to harvest organs off of tourists | 偷走游客的器官 |
[07:05] | For the black market organ trade. | 再卖到黑市上 |
[07:07] | Whoa, that was a good one. I’m writing that down. | 这素材不错 我要写下来 |
[07:10] | So instead of making up stories, | 不要像他这样编故事 |
[07:12] | We are going to establish a timeline. | 我们开始整理时间线吧 |
[07:15] | When did he get his first ticket? | 什么时候开的第一张罚单 |
[07:16] | – Last Wednesday morning. – Okay, so you guys go to the midtown garage | -上周三早上 -好 你们去市中心 |
[07:19] | Where he kept his car, and we’ll hit his office. | 他放车的车库看看 我们去他办公室 |
[07:21] | – Cool. – Okay. | -行 -好的 |
[07:24] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 问你件事行吗 |
[07:26] | Since when do you ask permission to ask questions? | 什么时候你问问题还要求许可了 |
[07:29] | It’s about your mother’s case. | 是关于你母亲的案子 |
[07:33] | Have you ever thought about…reopening it? | 你有没有想过 重新开始调查 |
[07:38] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[07:40] | – Nothing. I just thought if we worked together – No. | -没什么 我是想如果一起调查 -不行 |
[07:44] | I have resources. | 我有办法 |
[07:45] | Castle, you touch my mom’s case, | 卡塞尔 你要是再敢碰我母亲的案子 |
[07:48] | And you and I are done. | 我们就此结束 |
[07:51] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:54] | Okay. | 明白 |
[08:01] | Why don’t you want to investigate it? | 你为什么不想查 |
[08:07] | Same reason | 道理一样 |
[08:08] | A recovering alcoholic doesn’t drink. | 戒酒了就不再沾 |
[08:12] | You don’t think I haven’t been down there? | 你以为我没去过档案室吗 |
[08:13] | You don’t think | 你不知道 |
[08:14] | I haven’t memorized every line in that file? | 我把那份档案的每句话都背下来了吗 |
[08:17] | My first three years on the force, | 入警局的头三年 |
[08:20] | Every off-Duty moment was spent looking | 不当班的时候我一直在检查 |
[08:22] | For something someone missed. | 是否有被忽略的线索 |
[08:26] | It took me a year of therapy to realize | 我做了一年的心理治疗才明白 |
[08:27] | If I didn’t let it go, it was gonna destroy me. | 要是我不放手的话 这案子会毁了我 |
[08:30] | And so I let it go. | 所以我放手了 |
[08:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:43] | I didn’t know. | 之前我不知道 |
[08:45] | Yeah, well now you do. | 是啊 现在你知道了吧 |
[09:05] | Well, this must be the place. | 就是这里 |
[09:09] | What is it with men and boobs, anyway? | 男人和胸部是什么关系呢 |
[09:10] | It’s biological. We can’t help it. | 生理反应 无法克制 |
[09:12] | But doesn’t it bother you | 难道你没觉得 |
[09:13] | That they’re so obviously not real? | 那对显然不是真的吗 |
[09:16] | Santa’s not real. | 圣诞老人不是真的 |
[09:18] | We still love opening his presents. | 但是我们都喜欢他的礼物 |
[09:20] | It wasn’t like him to disappear. | 他不太可能失踪 |
[09:23] | I think that, deep down, we all knew that, um, | 我觉得内心深处我们都知道 |
[09:26] | That something was wrong. | 出事了 |
[09:27] | – Did he seem agitated at all? – No, I mean, it was pretty much business as usual. | -他有没有显出焦躁 -没有 跟往常一样 |
[09:31] | Except for the wedding. | 除了婚礼 |
[09:33] | We were trying to clear his schedule for the honeymoon. | 我们尽量帮他空出时间让他去度蜜月 |
[09:35] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你们最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[09:37] | Last Tuesday. He was on his way to meet his fiance. | 上周二 他正要去见他未婚妻 |
[09:40] | What time did he leave the office? | 什么时候离开办公室 |
[09:42] | – Around 5:30. – Yeah. | -大概五点半 -是的 |
[09:43] | When I called at 6:00, he was fine. | 我六点钟打电话给他 还好好的 |
[09:45] | – He said he was in traffic at the tunnel. – He’d left Manhattan then. | -他说隧道里堵车 -就是说他离开了曼哈顿 |
[09:50] | Why would he come back? | 为什么又回来呢 |
[09:53] | Did Dr. Leeds have any enemies, | 利兹医生有仇人吗 |
[09:55] | Anyone that he had operated on who had had complications | 有没有对他的手术导致并发症 |
[09:58] | Or a bad experience? | 或者失败手术的病人 |
[09:59] | None of his patients had complications. | 他的病人从没有过并发症 |
[10:02] | That doesn’t mean that they were always happy. | 那也不能说明病人都开心 |
[10:05] | Cosmetic surgery is about self-image. | 整形手术关乎自我形象 |
[10:07] | For some people, it changes their lives. | 对某些人来说 这能改变他们一生 |
[10:08] | For others, nothing’s ever enough. | 对于另一些人 怎么做都不够 |
[10:11] | Did any of his patients ever threaten him? | 有没有病人曾威胁过他 |
[10:13] | One. Jacey Goldberg. | 有一个 叫杰西·戈德伯格 |
[10:16] | She was a patient of Dr. Leeds until about three months ago. | 她曾是利兹医生的病人 直到三个月前 |
[10:19] | – What happened? – She wanted a face-Lift. | -出什么事了 -她要做面部拉皮手术 |
[10:22] | – So? – So she already had three, | -又怎样呢 -她做过三次这种手术 |
[10:24] | And Dr. Leeds refused to perform the operation. | 利兹医生不愿再给她做 |
[10:27] | – So what’d she do? – She sued him. | -那么她怎么办呢 -控告他 |
[10:30] | It was thrown out of court, of course. | 当然案子被驳回 |
[10:32] | That’s when the threats started. | 接着恐吓就开始了 |
[10:40] | At the very least, she should be arrested | 至少 以触犯自然法则之名 |
[10:42] | For violating the laws of nature. | 逮捕她 |
[10:43] | Check this out- Jacey Goldberg’s husband Jack | 杰茜·戈德伯格的丈夫杰克 |
[10:46] | Had her committed to Bellevue a month ago | 一个月前将妻子委托给贝尔维尤 |
[10:48] | For psychiatric treatment for her little obsession. | 为她的整容成瘾做精神治疗 |
[10:51] | Guess who testified in support of her commitment? | 猜猜谁证明她需要治疗 |
[10:53] | Dr. Joshua Leeds. | 乔舒亚·利兹医生 |
[10:55] | Mandatory 1- month treatment program | 一个月强制治疗计划 |
[10:57] | She was released last week. | 她上周出院 |
[10:58] | 3 days before our doctor missing | 就在医生失踪前3天 |
[11:00] | Mentally unstable plastic surgery chick. | 精神有问题的整形狂人 |
[11:02] | That is way better than harvesting organs. Get her in here. | 比器官买卖强多了 让她来一趟 |
[11:08] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧她 |
[11:11] | – How can anyone do that to themselves? -Right? | -谁会这样作践自己 -没错 |
[11:14] | It’s like she escaped from “the island of Dr. Moreau.” | 她像是从《冲出人魔岛》逃出生天 |
[11:16] | Come on, guys, she’s not an animal. She’s a human being. | 得了 她不是动物 她是个人 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我知道 但 |
[11:21] | Wait, are you being sincere or quoting “the elephant man”? | 你认真的 还是引用《象人》[电影主角是畸形人]的台词 |
[11:24] | Oh. Saucy. | 真粗俗 |
[11:28] | Mrs. Goldberg, I’m detective Beckett. | 戈德伯格夫人 我是贝克特探员 |
[11:31] | This is Richard Castle, a consultant with the department | 这是理查德·卡塞尔顾问 |
[11:32] | What’s this all about, detective? | 这是怎么回事 探长 |
[11:35] | Mrs. Goldberg, are you familiar with a plastic surgeon | 戈德伯格夫人 你认识一位整容医生 |
[11:38] | Named Dr. Joshua Leeds? | 乔舒亚·利兹 |
[11:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:41] | – You recently sued him for malpractice. – That’s correct. | -你最近起诉他失职 -没错 |
[11:44] | “For refusing to perform elective cosmetic surgery, | “拒绝做可选性整容手术 |
[11:46] | “specifically a face-lift, facial implants And liposuction.” | “尤其是面部拉皮 植入和抽脂” |
[11:49] | I can assure you, each procedure was medically necessary. | 我可以保证 每一项都是医学必须的 |
[11:54] | Dr. Leeds didn’t seem to think so. | 利兹医生却不这样认为 |
[11:56] | That arrogant bastard thought he can play God | 那自大的混蛋以为自己是上帝 |
[11:58] | Well, if you wanted the surgery so badly, | 既然这么想整容 |
[12:00] | Why didn’t you just see another lips? | 为什么不整整你的嘴唇 |
[12:02] | Doc-doctor. | 看其他医生 |
[12:04] | Because I wanted the best. | 因为我要最好的医生 |
[12:06] | Who is he to deny me the best? | 却拒绝给我最好的手术 |
[12:09] | So you threaten to ruin him | 因此你威胁要毁了他 |
[12:11] | Why does he get to tell me what I can and cannot do? | 他凭什么替我决定一切 |
[12:14] | Why does he get to decide what I look | 又凭什么决定我的容貌 |
[12:16] | Is that why you killed him? | 这就是你杀他的动机 |
[12:18] | – What? – Dr. Leeds was murdered last week. | -什么 -利兹医生上周被杀了 |
[12:21] | – Murdered? – A couple of days after you were released | -谋杀 -就在你精神治疗 |
[12:24] | From the psychiatric treatment facility | 出院后的几天 |
[12:25] | That Leeds helped commit you to. | 利兹医生让你去的治疗 |
[12:27] | That’s motive and opportunity, counselor. | 这就是作案动机和时机 顾问 |
[12:30] | I said I’d ruin him, not kill him. Big difference. | 我说过毁了他 不是杀他 区别大着呢 |
[12:33] | Then I suppose you won’t mind telling me | 我想你愿意告诉我 |
[12:34] | Where you were last Tuesday night. | 上周二晚上去了哪里 |
[12:40] | So where was she? | 她当时在哪里 |
[12:42] | She was…in the hospital. | 她在医院 |
[12:44] | – Getting more surgery? – Yep. | -又做整容手术 -没错 |
[12:47] | What’s she got left to operate on? | 她还剩下什么地方没整 |
[12:49] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -不是吧 -就是 |
[12:51] | Seriously? What could they possibly do down there? | 认真的 他们还能整成什么样 |
[12:53] | Well, apparently, quite a lot. Ugh. | 明显还有很多 |
[12:57] | But if Leeds had a reputation of turning people away, | 如果利兹出了名经常拒绝手术 |
[12:59] | Maybe there’s someone else out there he pissed off. | 也许他还惹毛过其他人 |
[13:01] | Yeah, Esposito and Ryan are looking through the patient list, | 埃斯波西托和莱恩在检查病人名单 |
[13:03] | But the C.S.U. Came back clean from the car. | 但鉴证组没在车上发现什么线索 |
[13:06] | It would be almost impossible for a run-of-the-mill | 普通仇杀不可能 |
[13:08] | Revenge murderer to be that invisible. | 做的这么干净 |
[13:09] | – You thinking it’s professional? – I don’t know. | -你认为是职业杀手干的 -不知道 |
[13:11] | Mrs. Goldberg had enough money to pay someone to do it, | 戈德伯格夫人有钱雇凶 |
[13:14] | Then her surgery is a pretty convenient alibi. | 但她的手术却是完美的不在场证据 |
[13:16] | But torture and suffocation? That doesn’t seem like the work | 但折磨后闷死 却不像是50岁 |
[13:19] | Of a disgruntled trophy wife turning 50. | 生活不顺的主妇行事作风 |
[13:21] | A surgeon with a broken finger says someone sending a message. | 断指的医生 有人在传递信息 |
[13:33] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[13:35] | You look beautiful. | 你很美 |
[13:36] | Dad, you say that about every dress. | 爸爸 每条裙子你都这样说 |
[13:38] | Don’t you think this makes my skin look pasty? | 不觉得这显得我很苍白吗 |
[13:41] | Sweetheart, I want you to know, | 甜心 只想让你知道 |
[13:42] | No matter how you think you look, | 无论你觉得怎样 |
[13:44] | You are perfect exactly the way you are. | 你本来就很美 |
[13:47] | You’re not helping. | 一点忙也帮不上 |
[13:48] | – Oh, god. No. Hideous. – Thank you. | -天啊 真难看 -谢谢 |
[13:51] | Here. Try this. | 试试这条 |
[13:54] | All right. Good color for you. | 颜色很称你 |
[13:58] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你在做什么 -什么 |
[14:01] | “you look hideous” Are you trying to give her body-image issues? | “真难看” 你想造成她的自我形象问题吗 |
[14:04] | Oh news flash, she already have body-image issue | 真过时 她已经有自我形象问题了 |
[14:06] | It’s an intrinsic part of being a woman. | 每个女人都有这样的问题 |
[14:08] | Every woman in the world | 世上的每个女人 |
[14:09] | Has some part of herself that she absolutely hates. | 总会讨厌身体的某一部分 |
[14:11] | Her hands are too small, her feet are too big, | 手太小 脚太大 |
[14:14] | Her hair’s too straight, too curly, her ears stick out, | 头发太直 太卷 耳朵突出来 |
[14:17] | Her-oh, god- her butt’s too flat, | 她的屁股太扁了 |
[14:20] | Her nose is too big, and, you know, | 鼻子太大 |
[14:22] | Nothing you can say will change how we feel. | 你所说的 并不能改变我们的感受 |
[14:25] | What men don’t understand is, the right clothes, | 男人不明白的是 合身的衣服 |
[14:29] | The right shoes, the right makeup just- | 合穿的鞋子 得体的妆容 |
[14:31] | It-it hides the flaws we think we have. | 很好地遮盖了我们认为难看的瑕疵 |
[14:34] | They make us look beautiful to ourselves. | 让我们觉得自己漂亮 |
[14:37] | That’s what makes us look beautiful to others. | 也让他人觉得我们漂亮 |
[14:41] | Used to be… | 曾几何时 |
[14:43] | All she needed to feel beautiful | 让她美丽动人的 |
[14:45] | Was a pink tutu and a plastic tiara. | 是粉色芭蕾舞裙和塑料皇冠 |
[14:47] | We spend our whole lives trying to feel that way again. | 我们穷其一生都想重温这种感觉 |
[15:01] | What do you think? | 觉得怎样 |
[15:04] | I think it’s you. | 就是你了 |
[15:10] | Staff just went through all the files. | 翻看了所有的档案 |
[15:12] | No other red flags. Any dark secrets in here? | 没有危险人物 你查到什么秘密吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah… Dr. Leeds had a weakness. | 有 利兹医生有个弱点 |
[15:19] | Energy bars. | 能量棒 |
[15:21] | He volunteered at doctors international, | 他是国际医生协会的自愿者 |
[15:23] | Did pro bono work. The guy’s a boy scout. | 作公益事业 这家伙是个童子军 |
[15:25] | Hell, he didn’t even have any porn on his computer. | 他电脑里甚至没有A片 |
[15:26] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[15:27] | I know. You know what he had in his locked desk drawer? | 没错 知道他上锁抽屉有什么吗 |
[15:29] | ?? Scotch | 中文字幕 |
[15:31] | Checkbook. The guy locked up his checkbook. | 支票本 抽屉里锁的是支票本 |
[15:35] | – What about these folders? – Wedding stuff- | -这些文件夹是什么 -婚礼资料 |
[15:38] | Tux deposits, catering invoices. | 礼服订金 酒席发票 |
[15:41] | Maybe some angry couple killed him | 也许是疯狂的夫妇 |
[15:42] | For their wedding venue, hmm? | 为了婚礼地点才杀了他 |
[15:44] | It’s as good a theory as any. | 推理的不错 |
[15:49] | These aren’t all wedding files. | 这些不全是婚礼资料 |
[15:56] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[15:58] | All the patient information is blacked out. | 病人的信息都被隐去 |
[16:01] | Maybe Dr. Leeds has a secret after all. | 也许利兹医生终究有自己的小秘密 |
[16:07] | It’s his handwriting, but… | 是他的笔迹 但 |
[16:09] | I’ve never seen this file before. | 我从未见过这个档案 |
[16:11] | Can you identify that patient? | 你知道这病人是谁吗 |
[16:13] | Not from his notes. | 这里没写 |
[16:15] | Just that it was a male, 55 years old. | 只说明是个男性 55岁 |
[16:17] | How about this kind of procedure? | 这个程序是怎么回事 |
[16:20] | This is impossible. I’m his primary nurse. | 这不可能 我是他的护士长 |
[16:23] | I run his surgical team. He never operates without me. | 我管理手术小组 没有我他不能做手术 |
[16:26] | Apparently, he did. | 显然 他做了手术 |
[16:28] | Mario, check on Dr. Leeds’ calendar. | 马里奥 查查利兹医生的日程 |
[16:30] | What do you have for march 18th? | 3月18号的安排 |
[16:34] | He… Was supposed to be down at mercy | 他应该去墨西 |
[16:37] | Attending a panel on reconstructive surgery. | 出席整形外科的专家组会 |
[16:42] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么撒谎 |
[16:44] | Why would he operate without me? | 没有我 他怎么做了手术 |
[16:46] | According to the hospital, the procedure lasted nine hours. | 据医院说 手术进行了9个小时 |
[16:49] | Neither the assisting nor the anesthesiologist were with the hospital. | 助手和麻醉师都不是医院的人 |
[16:52] | Both were brought in by Dr. Leeds. | 都是利兹医生带来的人 |
[16:53] | Neither of his regulars. | 可也不是他自己的人 |
[16:56] | A 9-hour mystery operation | 9小时神秘的手术 |
[16:57] | He didn’t want his own people to know about. | 他不想自己人知道 |
[16:59] | The hospital must’ve had some record of the patient. | 医院肯定有病人的记录 |
[17:01] | Get this-the hospital can’t find the file. | 医院找不到记录 |
[17:04] | -It’s like it never happened. -Who did you talk to? | -好像没发生过一样 -你问的是谁 |
[17:06] | – Patient information. – Well…that was your first mistake. | -病人资料处 -那你错了 |
[17:09] | If you want to find someone at a hospital who had a treatment there | 想在医院里找个病人 |
[17:11] | There’s only one department | 只有一个部门 |
[17:13] | To go to where nothing ever falls through the cracks. | 什么资料也跑不了 |
[17:17] | Billing. | 收费处 |
[17:19] | Someone had to pay for it, right? | 总得有人买单 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | No, I appreciate it. | 不 非常感谢 |
[17:37] | Well, it looks like our mystery patient’s hospital bills | 看来我们神秘病人的账单 |
[17:39] | – Were paid promptly and in full. -By whom? | -已经迅速付清了 -谁付的 |
[17:42] | Wire transfer. Esposito. Yeah. | 电汇 埃斯波西托 |
[17:45] | – See what you can find on this account number. – All right. | -查查这个帐号 -好的 |
[17:47] | – So did Alexis find a dress yet? – Yeah. A cute one, too. | -阿丽克西斯挑到礼服了吗 -很可爱 |
[17:52] | Boy. I can’t believe my little girl’s going to prom. | 天 真不敢相信我女儿要参加舞会了 |
[17:55] | My only comfort now is the long-standing tradition of torturing the boyfriend | 我唯一的安慰 是折磨女儿男友的传统 |
[17:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:01] | You know, the time-honored hazing that goes on | 当我和他单独相处时 |
[18:03] | In those few moments we share where he and I are alone | 等我女儿下楼的那一刻 |
[18:06] | Just before my daughter descends the stairs. | 我就可以好好折磨那小子 |
[18:09] | I remember the terror of meeting my date’s old man. | 我记得和我女友老爸见面时的恐惧 |
[18:11] | – What did he do? – Checked my wallet for condoms, | -他怎么做 -没收我钱包里的套套 |
[18:13] | Showed me his gun collection. | 向我展示他的手枪收藏 |
[18:15] | My hands were shaking so bad, I could barely put corsage on | 我的手抖的厉害 连胸花都戴不好 |
[18:18] | What’d your dad do? | 你爸又怎么做 |
[18:20] | I… I don’t know. I was in my room. | 我不知道 我当时在房里 |
[18:23] | How was your date when you finally came out | 当你出现后 你的男友怎样 |
[18:27] | You know what. Now that you mention it, he looked terrified. | 经你提起 他好像挺害怕的 |
[18:30] | And this whole time, I thought he was scared of me. | 我一直以为他怕我 |
[18:32] | Nope. And now it’s my turn. | 不是 现在到我出手了 |
[18:34] | What are you planning? | 你打算怎么做 |
[18:36] | Something be fitting name the Castle. | 符合我卡塞尔风格的事 |
[18:40] | Yo, you’re never gonna believe this. | 你们一定不会相信的 |
[18:41] | -What’d you find? -That account the money was wired from? | -发现什么 -猜猜看汇款帐号 |
[18:44] | It belongs to the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 来自美国司法部 |
[18:46] | Whatever the procedure was, uncle Sam paid for it. | 不知道是什么手术 是政府买单 |
[18:49] | I guess we can rule out boob job. | 肯定不是隆胸手术 |
[18:51] | Why would the D.O.J. pay for a cosmetic procedure? | 为什么司法部要为整容手术买单呢 |
[18:53] | There’s only one reason- to change someone’s identity. | 唯一原因 替某人改头换面 |
[18:57] | So you think the guy was in witness protection? | 你觉得神秘人是受保护证人 |
[18:59] | If Dr. Leeds was tortured, I think our killer is trying to find this guy. | 利兹医生受折磨而死 凶手要找神秘人 |
[19:01] | Then we better find him first. | 那我们要抢先找到他 |
[19:03] | How do you find someone who’s in witness protection? | 你怎么找受保护证人 |
[19:07] | We ask the people who were protecting him | 问保护他的人 |
[19:10] | Ask “hard candy”? Good luck. | 问“硬糖” 祝你好运 |
[19:12] | Hard-hard candy? | “硬糖”是谁 |
[19:14] | Assistant U.S. Attorney Candace Robinson. | 坎迪斯·罗宾逊 联邦助理检察长 |
[19:16] | She makes mobsters cry. | 让歹徒大哭的人 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry, detective, but you must know that | 抱歉 探长 但你知道 |
[19:20] | Information on a protected witness is confidential. | 受保护证人的资料是绝密的 |
[19:22] | Whether or not you have proof that we employed Dr. Leeds | 就算你有我们雇佣利兹医生的证据 |
[19:25] | Or whether or not you have proof that an operation to pay | 也就算你们有动手术的证据 |
[19:27] | Is irrelevant. | 都与我无关 |
[19:30] | Not to my victim it’s not. | 与我的受害人有关 |
[19:33] | Not to his family | 与他的家人有关 |
[19:34] | And certainly not to his fiance. | 与他的未婚妻有关 |
[19:36] | They were planning a life together that they will never have. | 他们打算厮守终生 但已经没有机会 |
[19:40] | Look, I am not unsympathetic to your situation, | 我很同情你的处境 |
[19:42] | But we all have our jobs to do. | 但我们都有自己的本职工作 |
[19:45] | Ms. Robinson, doesn’t it matter to you | 罗宾逊小姐 |
[19:47] | That the man that you employed was killed | 你雇的医生被杀了 |
[19:49] | And whoever murdered him might be looking for your witness? | 凶手很可能在找你的证人 |
[19:53] | Detective, | 探长 |
[19:54] | You are asking me to expose a witness | 你想我透露的是 |
[19:56] | During an ongoing federal investigation, | 一个正在接受联邦调查的证人 |
[19:58] | And I am telling you, that is not going to happen. | 告诉你 这是不可能的 |
[20:01] | So what now? This witness of theirs is key. | 现在怎么办 这个证人是关键 |
[20:04] | Without knowing who he is | 不知道证人身份 |
[20:05] | Or who’s after him, | 也不知道谁在追杀他 |
[20:06] | There’s no way of getting to the next step. | 无法安排下一步行动 |
[20:07] | There’s another way | 还有个办法 |
[20:09] | – We could figure out who that witness is. – Yeah? How? | -能确定证人身份 -可以吗 怎么做 |
[20:12] | Candace Robinson’s office deals almost exclusively | 坎迪斯·罗宾逊办公室几乎只负责 |
[20:14] | – With organized crime. – So? | -有组织罪案 -所以呢 |
[20:16] | So what if we ask the other side? | 如果问问对方呢 |
[20:18] | You want to ask the mob who the witness is? | 你想问黑社会谁是证人 |
[20:20] | Clearly, they already know who he is | 他们显然知道他是谁 |
[20:22] | If they’re trying to kill him. | 要不怎么追杀他 |
[20:23] | Like you said, he’s got to be a significant witness | 正如你所言 他肯定是要案的 |
[20:25] | – In a pretty big case. – So what do we do, hop in the car, | -重要证人 -那怎么做 跳上车 |
[20:27] | Drive down to the bada bing? | 直接开到巴达冰[电影《黑道家族》中脱衣舞俱乐部] |
[20:28] | I know a guy. He owes me a favor. | 我认识个家伙 他欠我一个人情 |
[20:30] | You “know a guy”? What is this, a Mamet play? | 你”认识个家伙” 你以为这是梅特的戏吗 |
[20:32] | From the early days of Derrick storm. | 德里克·斯道姆年轻的时候 |
[20:35] | He’s a capo with one of the families. | 他就是黑道家族的首领 |
[20:37] | – He’s actually pretty nice. – For a criminal. | -其实他人挺好的 -你在说犯罪分子 |
[20:39] | I’m just saying, maybe he knows something. | 我就是说 也许他知道什么呢 |
[20:41] | Maybe he can tell us something the feds won’t. | 他的料连联邦探员都未必知道 |
[20:44] | I keep forgetting you read plays. | 我总是忘记你常读戏剧 |
[21:03] | I’m-I’m a friend! | 我不是坏人 是朋友 |
[21:05] | I’m a friend. Sal? | 是朋友 萨尔 |
[21:07] | Take him out back. Kill him. | 从后面带出去 解决掉 |
[21:10] | Sal, whoa! Oh! Sal! Whoa, you’re go- | 萨尔 你不会 |
[21:13] | It’s…it’s me, buddy. | 是我 哥们儿 |
[21:14] | Vito! Vito, wait! Vito, wait! | 等等 维托 |
[21:15] | Hold up. I was just messing with him. | 等等 就是给他个警告 |
[21:20] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[21:24] | Not funny, Sal. | 萨尔 这可不好笑 |
[21:25] | Oh, you’re right. No, it wasn’t funny. | 说得对 不好笑 |
[21:27] | It was frickin’ hilarious! | 是极度好笑 |
[21:30] | Richard frickin’ Castle- | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[21:32] | Master of the macabre. Ha. | 恐怖大师 |
[21:35] | What brings you down off your cloud of money? | 什么风把你带来寒舍了 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | The guy you’re talkin’ about- | 你说的那家伙 |
[21:45] | He worked for the Spolano family. | 在斯普拉诺家手下做事 |
[21:47] | Jimmy “the rat” Moran. He was an underboss. | 老鼠吉米·莫然 是二当家 |
[21:50] | He was a favorite of the old man’s, but he got | 老头最器重他 但是 |
[21:52] | Squeezed out by junior when the old man bit it. | 老头下台后 他被少爷排挤 |
[21:55] | Rumor has it that he turned state’s a few months ago, | 传闻说几个月前他咸鱼翻身 |
[21:58] | And the Spolanos are running scared. | 斯普拉诺家惊慌失措 |
[22:00] | Apparently, Moran’s got it all- Bills of lading, calendars, | 莫然似乎手握装载账单 日历 |
[22:04] | Ledgers, the whole shooting match. | 账簿 什么都有 |
[22:05] | Enough to take down all the top guys. | 足够把老大们都拉下水 |
[22:07] | Well, no wonder he wanted to change his face. | 难怪他要改头换面 |
[22:10] | Hey, if they got to the surgeon, | 不过 既然他们已经找到了医生 |
[22:11] | It’s only a matter of time before they get to him. | 找到他是早晚的问题 |
[22:14] | – When I wrote “Storm Warning” – Oh, I love that book. | -写《斯道姆之警告》时 -爱死那本书了 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:18] | You told me that certain mob hit men | 你说过某些职业杀手 |
[22:20] | – Have signature styles or weapons. – That’s right. | -有标志性的杀人手法或武器 -没错 |
[22:23] | Okay, well, this killer used a plastic bag with duct tape | 这个杀手用塑料袋和喉管胶布 |
[22:26] | To suffocate his victim. | 使死者窒息而亡 |
[22:27] | Does that sound like anyone you know? | 听说过这样的杀手吗 |
[22:29] | You’d have to ask the Spolanos about that one. | 这点你得问斯普拉诺家的人了 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I don’t think they’d like that. | 不过我觉得他们不会说的 |
[22:34] | Heh. Probably not. | 的确 |
[22:35] | – I bet you I know somebody else who might know. – Who? | -但你肯定认识其他知道答案的人 -谁 |
[22:38] | Jimmy the rat. | 老鼠吉米 |
[22:43] | Jimmy “the rat” Moran, A.K.A. Jimmy pretty. | 老鼠吉米·莫然 警方重点对象 |
[22:45] | He’s been linked to gambling, loan sharking | 他曾涉及赌博 放高利贷 |
[22:48] | And extortion schemes. | 以及勒索 |
[22:49] | You know, you want a guy to be loyal, | 想要手下忠诚 |
[22:51] | You probably shouldn’t nickname him “the rat.” | 就不该给他取老鼠这个绰号 |
[22:52] | Okay, let’s start off by digging up | 我们从斯普拉诺家族 |
[22:54] | All known associates of the Spolano family. | 已知关系人着手调查 |
[22:56] | Yeah, sure, and while we’re at it, | 当然 查案时 |
[22:58] | We’ll just bang our heads against a brick wall, | 我们直接拿头撞墙 |
[22:59] | You know, just for fun. | 多好玩 |
[23:01] | Professional hits are the hardest to close. | 职业杀手根本难以接近 |
[23:03] | Because of the anonymous nature of the murders, the usual rules | 因为凶手匿名 |
[23:06] | Like motive and relationship to victim don’t apply. | 从动机和关系着手并不起作用 |
[23:09] | We need to talk to Moran. Gotta see what he knows. | 审问莫然 看他知道些什么 |
[23:15] | What makes you think your friend “hard candy” | 何以确信”硬糖”朋友 |
[23:16] | Is going to cooperate with you now? | 会和警方合作呢 |
[23:18] | You have your sources. I have mine. | 你有线人 我也有 |
[23:20] | Oh, it’s not your ex-boyfriend, is it? | 是前任男友 对吗 |
[23:22] | Mr. FBI-Tall, brooding and judgmental? | 联邦探员 高大爱沉思 冲动武断 |
[23:25] | – Why, yes, in fact, it is. Is that a problem? – No. Not for me. | -算是事实 有问题吗 -我没问题 |
[23:28] | But then again, I’m not the one | 说起来 他又不是 |
[23:30] | He’s trying to get back together with. | 来找我复合 |
[23:45] | Well, this is a nice surprise. | 真是美妙的惊喜 |
[23:47] | Yeah? Hopefully, this is a nice surprise as well. | 是吗 希望这也是美妙的惊喜 |
[23:52] | Sprinkles. Am I really that predictable? | 思缤客[著名蛋糕店] 我真的是一成不变 |
[23:54] | Well, maybe I just know you too well. | 我就是太了解你 |
[23:57] | I mean, we did date once. | 毕竟我们约会过 |
[24:01] | Oh, no, thanks. I don’t eat sprinkles anymore. | 不 谢了 早不吃思缤客了 |
[24:06] | Right. | 也对 |
[24:07] | So, Kate, is this the part where you | 凯特 你这样 |
[24:10] | Ask me to bend the rules to help you on your case? | 放弃原则 是有案子要我帮忙吗 |
[24:14] | Am I really that predictable? | 我太一成不变了吗 |
[24:16] | Maybe I just know you too well. | 我就是太了解你了 |
[24:21] | What do you need? | 需要我做什么 |
[24:23] | I wanna talk to Jimmy Moran. | 我想审问吉米·莫然 |
[24:26] | Jimmy Moran the mobster? | 那个黑社会 吉米·莫然 |
[24:30] | What makes you think I can help with that? | 为何觉得我能帮得了 |
[24:32] | The FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office | 联调局和司法部 |
[24:34] | – Have him in witness protection. – And you know this how? | -正对他进行证人保护 -你从何而知 |
[24:38] | Word on the street. | 流言蜚语 |
[24:41] | Look, even if it’s true, | 就算是真的 |
[24:44] | I don’t work organized crime cases. | 有组织犯罪不在我的职责范围 |
[24:46] | Oh, come on, will, you and I both know how this works. | 威尔 你和我都知道是怎么操作 |
[24:49] | You reach out to the agent in charge, | 你去找负责的探员 |
[24:50] | He talks to the A.U.S.A. Running the case, | 他去找负责此案的司法部助理检察官 |
[24:53] | – And then I get to talk to Jimmy Moran. – And I do this for you why? | -那我就能审吉米·莫然了 -我为何要帮你 |
[24:58] | All right, let me put this another way. | 那我这么说好了 |
[25:01] | The Spolanos know | 斯普拉诺家族已经知道 |
[25:02] | That jimmy is cooperating with the government. | 吉米在和警方合作 |
[25:04] | We know that they want him dead | 我们知道他们在追杀他 |
[25:06] | Because they murdered the surgeon | 是因为他们杀了你们 |
[25:07] | You feds hired to change his face. | 雇来帮他整容的医生 |
[25:09] | You guys put that doctor in harm’s way, | 是你们让医生丧命黄泉 |
[25:11] | So you’re doing it for him, not for me. | 你这么做只为他 而非我 |
[25:21] | This is it. Don’t be nervous. | 是时候了 别紧张 |
[25:28] | Dad! No! No severed heads. | 老爸 别拿假人头吓唬他 |
[25:31] | That’s-I- It’s time-Honored. | 自古就是这种规矩 |
[25:33] | No! Richard. .. Really. | 别这样 理查德 |
[25:35] | Take it off. Come on. | 别这样 拜托了 |
[25:39] | Fine. | 遵命 |
[25:50] | Hi. | 晚上好 |
[25:51] | Hi. Wow, you look, uh, | 晚上好 你今晚 |
[25:54] | Really nice. | 美极了 |
[25:56] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也很帅 |
[25:57] | – Baby, find the lens. – Dad. | -女儿 看镜头 -老爸 |
[25:59] | Shh. Pretend I’m not here. | 嘘 假装我不在 |
[26:01] | Uh, dad, gram, this is Owen. | 爸爸 奶奶 这位是欧文 |
[26:03] | -Hi.- Delighted. | -您好 -很高兴见到你 |
[26:05] | – Hi. – Hi. A pleasure. | -您好 -你好 很高兴见面 |
[26:07] | Oh, don’t they look adorable? And… A corsage. | 看这对多配 还有花环 |
[26:11] | Oh, uh, here. It, uh, it goes on your wrist. | 在这儿 戴在手腕上 |
[26:14] | Oh, okay. Oh, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[26:16] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[26:18] | – Uh, ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[26:19] | – Yeah, okay. – Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. | -好的 -等等等等 |
[26:21] | Whoa, that’s it? I don’t even get a chance to ask him | 就走了吗 我还没问问 |
[26:23] | – If he’s killed a man? – Dad, he hasn’t, but I might. | -他是否杀过人 -爸爸他没有 但我可能有 |
[26:27] | All right, get outta here. Don’t do anything I would do. | 好 去吧 别做我想做的事 |
[26:29] | Bye! Enjoy yourselves. | 再见 玩得开心点 |
[26:31] | Have fun! Good-Bye! | 好好玩 再见 |
[26:37] | My little girl- She’s all grown-Up. | 宝贝女儿 真的长大了 |
[26:39] | Yeah, well, at least one of you is. Uh… | 是 你们俩至少有一个长大了 |
[26:42] | – A severed head? – Ooh, I was just getting started, too. | -假人头 -我可是刚开始呢 |
[26:44] | I was gonna break into my Chris Walken. | 我刚准备模仿克里斯·沃肯[著名演员] |
[26:47] | Whoa. Tell me, little man… | 年轻人 告诉我 |
[26:49] | – Have you ever been to prison? – Very funny, very funny. | -你是否坐过牢 -很好 很有意思 |
[26:53] | But leave the acting to me, honey. | 不过 亲爱的 演戏还是交给我 |
[26:56] | Hi. Detective Beckett. | 晚上好 贝克特探长 |
[26:58] | I’m so glad you called. Regale me. | 很高兴你打电话给我 受宠若惊 |
[27:02] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[27:02] | – My Chris Walken. What do you think? – Uh…Needs work. | -模仿克里斯·沃肯 觉得怎么样 -还需磨练 |
[27:06] | Well, in-In all fairness, part of it’s visual. | 公平地说 还有部分你得看到 |
[27:08] | Listen, Sorenson’s onboard. He pulled some strings | 索伦森答应了 他找了关系 |
[27:10] | And got someone at the U.S. Attorney’s office to cave. | 在司法部找到人帮忙 |
[27:12] | He’s gonna let you question Moran. | 他要让你审问莫然 |
[27:14] | But we gotta be there in an hour. Are you in? | 但我们得一小时后出现 你来么 |
[27:15] | Am I in? Is the pope catholic? | 我来不来 教皇信天主教吗 |
[27:19] | It’ll grow on you. | 越来越爱你了 |
[27:21] | Seriously, a parking garage? | 说真的 在停车场吗 |
[27:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:24] | It’s…pretty cliche. | 太老套了 |
[27:27] | Yeah, well, no one said that the feds were original. | 谁告诉你联调局不老套了 |
[27:30] | Yeah, next thing you’ll tell me, | 你的下句话就是 |
[27:31] | They’ll be pulling up in a black suburban | 他们停下一辆全黑越野车 |
[27:32] | With tinted windows. | 车窗贴着反光膜 |
[27:36] | Oh, someone’s been watching | 有人把布鲁克海默的 |
[27:38] | Way too many Bruckheimer films. | 电影看多了 |
[27:43] | Five minutes, detective. That’s all you get. | 探长 你只有五分钟 |
[27:45] | The NYPD thanks you for your cooperation. | 纽约警局感谢您的合作 |
[27:48] | Want me to watch the monkey? | 猴子要我看着吗 |
[27:50] | – That’s okay. Monkey comes with me. – Suit yourself. | -没关系 猴子跟我 -请自便 |
[27:54] | Hey, I really like your car. It’s very nondescript. | 我爱死你的车了 难以形容的车 |
[28:04] | Mr. Moran, I’m detective Beckett. | 莫然先生 我是贝克特探长 |
[28:06] | This is Richard Castle. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[28:08] | Richard Castle, like the novelist? | 理查德·卡塞尔 和作家同名 |
[28:10] | – Exactly like. – I thought you guys were cops. | -正是在下 -你们不是警察吗 |
[28:13] | He’s consulting on the case. | 他是此案的顾问 |
[28:15] | Well, look, I already told the feds everything I know. | 我什么都告诉联调局了 |
[28:18] | You want info on the Spolanos, ask them. | 想要了解斯普拉诺家 问他们 |
[28:20] | Actually, we’re not here about the Spolanos. | 不过我们找你和斯普拉诺无关 |
[28:22] | We’re here about Dr. Leeds, the man who operated on you. | 是关于帮你做手术的利兹医生 |
[28:25] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:26] | He was found murdered last week. | 他上周被人杀害了 |
[28:27] | Murdered? The doc was murdered? | 被杀 医生被杀 |
[28:31] | Asphyxiated. | 窒息而死 |
[28:31] | They duct taped a plastic bag over his head. | 头部被用塑料袋蒙住后 贴上喉管胶布 |
[28:34] | We believe the Spolanos may have been involved. | 我们认为斯普拉诺可能与此有关 |
[28:36] | “May have been”? | 可能 |
[28:38] | “May have been”?! | 可能 |
[28:40] | Given how Leeds was killed | 鉴于利兹的死法 |
[28:41] | And given your knowledge of the organization, | 以及你对组织知之甚多 |
[28:43] | We were hoping that you would be able to help identify the- | 我们希望你能帮忙确认 |
[28:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:49] | – Get me out of here! – We can help, Mr. Moran. | -让我出去 -我们能帮你 莫然先生 |
[28:52] | We can find the guys who did this, | 我们能揪出凶手 |
[28:53] | But you have to let me know if there was anyone | 前提是你告诉我在斯普拉诺家族中 |
[28:55] | In the Spolano family that kills this way. | 谁会这么杀人 |
[28:57] | Yeah, yeah, there is. Me. | 有 正是我 |
[29:01] | The duct tape, the bag- That was my M.O. | 喉管胶布 塑料袋 正是我的办事手法 |
[29:03] | Don’t you get it? They’re sending a message to me, | 还不明白吗 他们是杀鸡儆猴 |
[29:06] | And if they got to the doc… | 他们连医生都找到了 |
[29:08] | Take me back! Now! | 带我回去 现在马上 |
[29:11] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[29:13] | Oh, do the words “unmitigated disaster” mean anything? | 觉得彻底失败是什么意思 |
[29:16] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:17] | We scared a key witness in a huge federal case | 我们吓到了联邦要案的重要证人 |
[29:19] | So bad that now he won’t testify. – Oh, is that all? | -现在他不愿意作证了 -就这些吗- |
[29:23] | Beckett. Just got a call from D.O.J. | 贝克特 司法部刚刚打来电话 |
[29:25] | – Sir, I can explain – No, no. It’s-It’s Sorenson. | -长官 你听我解释 -不 是索伦森 |
[29:27] | On the way back to the FBI safe house with Moran, | 和莫然回联调局安全屋的路上 |
[29:30] | Someone pulled up next to ’em and opened fire. | 有车在他们旁边停下开火 |
[29:32] | He was in the back with the witness. | 他和证人坐在后座 |
[29:35] | They were both been shot. | 他们俩都中枪了 |
[29:47] | Car was a late-model sedan with dealer plates. | 新款轿车 牌照是车行的 |
[29:50] | The guy pulls up at a light with a mask on, | 等红灯时 带面罩的匪徒停车 |
[29:51] | Blew the tires, starts shootin’ at the back of the vehicle. | 打爆车胎 朝车后座开枪 |
[29:53] | I thought the glass would be bulletproof. | 我还以为装的是防弹玻璃 |
[29:56] | They used cop killers- Teflon rounds. | 他们用的是警察杀手 特氟龙子弹 |
[29:58] | Went right through the door. | 直接穿透车门 |
[30:01] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术室 |
[30:04] | Moran’s gonna be okay, though. | 不过莫然没事 |
[30:12] | You want to talk? | 愿意聊聊吗 |
[30:13] | There’s nothing to talk about. I’m the one who pushed for it, | 没什么好说的 是我促成这事的 |
[30:16] | And I’m the one who got will involved. | 是我害威尔身陷险境 |
[30:18] | There’s no way you could have known this was gonna happen. | 你也不没料到会这样的 |
[30:20] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定吗 |
[30:21] | – Because their vehicle was attacked leaving our meet. – So? | -他们的车在我们见面后才遭攻击 -所以呢 |
[30:26] | So we were followed. | 所以有人跟踪了我们 |
[30:27] | Someone who knew about the investigation | 知晓调查的人 |
[30:29] | Found out about the meet. | 发现了我们的见面 |
[30:31] | We led them to Moran. So yeah, I should’ve known. | 我们把凶手带到莫然跟前 我本该知道的 |
[30:33] | And if I were a better cop, I would’ve. | 如果我是个好警察 我就应该知道 |
[30:42] | You think this is your fault? | 你责怪自己吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah, you pushed for it, | 没错 是你促成会面 |
[30:47] | Not because it’s your job, but because you care. | 但你这么做不是为工作 而是因为你在乎 |
[30:51] | Most people come up against a wall, they give up. | 多数人遇到拦路虎 会逃之夭夭 |
[30:55] | Not you. | 你不会 |
[30:58] | You don’t let go. | 你从不放弃 |
[31:01] | You don’t back down. | 你不会退缩 |
[31:03] | That’s what makes you extraordinary. | 你可不是普通人 |
[31:12] | He’s gonna make it. He’s gonna be okay. | 他会熬过去的 没事的 |
[31:34] | I, uh, | 我 |
[31:35] | I had a good time. | 我很开心 |
[31:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:51] | Uh… Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:53] | Night. | 晚安 |
[32:08] | Did you have fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[32:12] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 是的 |
[32:14] | This dating thing is kind of nice. | 约会挺美妙的 |
[32:18] | How was Owen? | 欧文怎么样 |
[32:19] | Don’t worry. I closed my eyes for the kissing part. | 别担心 你们接吻时我闭上眼睛了 |
[32:21] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:25] | You know you didn’t have to wait up. | 其实你不需要等我的 |
[32:27] | That’s my job. I wait up. I make sure you’re all right. | 分内事儿 等你是为保证你安全归来 |
[32:31] | But tonight I realized | 但是今夜我意识到 |
[32:33] | I’m not going to be doing it for much longer. | 这份工作我做不了多久了 |
[32:35] | – Dad. – A couple years, you’re gonna go off to college, | -老爸 -过几年 你得离家念大学 |
[32:37] | You’re gonna get married, you’re gonna have kids, | 然后结婚 生子 |
[32:40] | And I’m only gonna see you on holidays. | 只有假期才能见面了 |
[32:43] | Until some gold digger steals all my money, | 除非有小贼偷光我的财产 |
[32:45] | But then I get to move in with you. | 我才能搬去和你同住 |
[32:47] | Wow. I feel like I just lost 30 years of my life. | 怎么觉得一下过去了三十年 |
[32:49] | That’s how it happens. | 生活就是这样 |
[32:51] | One day you’re in tutus, and the next day you’re… | 头一天你还穿芭蕾舞短裙 第二天 |
[32:57] | Too old for severed heads. | 我都见过你男朋友了 |
[32:59] | Dad, don’t worry. | 爸爸 别担心 |
[33:00] | No matter how old I get, | 不管我会有多老 |
[33:01] | I’ll always be your little girl. | 永远都是你的小小女儿 |
[33:05] | Promise? | 发誓 |
[33:06] | Promise. | 发誓 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Now go to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:57] | Desk officer said she came in at 4:00 this morning. | 值班同事说她早上四点就来了 |
[34:00] | She’s been at the board ever since. | 然后一直在白板前忙活 |
[34:01] | She called us in at 6:00 A.M. | 早上六点给我们打电话 |
[34:03] | To recheck every person we talked to on the case. | 重新确认已调查的所有涉案人员 |
[34:06] | And she’s had, like, nine double espressos. | 喝了九杯双份浓缩咖啡[一般为男性饮料] |
[34:16] | Hey. Been reading on the internet | 早上好 一直在网上 |
[34:18] | About this new thing called “sleep.” | 看关于”睡觉”这个新事物 |
[34:20] | Supposed to be real good for ya. | 睡觉对你会有好处的 |
[34:25] | When I gave you that little speech last night, | 昨晚我对你说的那番话 |
[34:28] | I really didn’t mean for you | 可不是让你 |
[34:28] | To go all “Beautiful Mind” on me. | 模仿《美丽心灵》 |
[34:31] | It wasn’t anyone at the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 肯定不是司法部的人 |
[34:33] | They wouldn’t need us to find him. | 他们无需通过我们来找到目标 |
[34:34] | So it had to be someone that we talked to. | 那就是我们审问过的人 |
[34:38] | You don’t think it was my mafia connection? | 不是因为我找的黑道吗 |
[34:40] | If he’s in a rival family, | 如果他属于那伙人 |
[34:42] | Then they would want Moran alive to testify | 他们会希望莫然活着作证 |
[34:43] | Because if the feds take down the Spolanos, | 因为如果联调局打垮斯普拉诺家族 |
[34:45] | Then the other families can take over their territories. | 其他人就能瓜分他们的地盘 |
[34:47] | No, we are looking for someone who had access | 我们要找的人 在我们介入前 |
[34:52] | To the doctor before we got the case. | 就能接触到医生 |
[34:54] | So that leaves the fiance and his staff. | 那就是死者的未婚妻和员工 |
[34:56] | Yeah, except the fiance is clean, | 不过未婚妻没有嫌疑 |
[34:59] | Alibied and accounted for last night. | 昨晚有不在场证明 |
[35:01] | Phone records don’t indicate any calls to unknown numbers. | 电话记录显示她未和未知号码通话 |
[35:04] | I thought you already ran his staff up. | 我想你们肯定也查过职员了 |
[35:06] | We did, and there were no records of anything | 的确 没有任何记录 |
[35:08] | – That indicate ties to organized crime. – What about last night? | -显示他们和犯罪团伙有关 -昨晚呢 |
[35:12] | Maggie Dowd was at dinner with friends. | 玛姬·道地和朋友聚餐 |
[35:13] | Mario Guerrero worked late packing patient files, | 马力欧·格雷罗加班整理病人资料 |
[35:16] | And the senior nurse, Julia Hammond, | 护士长茱莉亚·哈蒙德 |
[35:17] | Claims she was home alone. | 说她独自一人在家 |
[35:20] | What was Mario doing packing patient files last night? | 马力欧为什么要整理病人资料 |
[35:22] | They’re closing up shop. Patient files are all going | 诊所要关门 病人资料要转给 |
[35:24] | – To new doctors. – It’s just, doesn’t that seem like a weird thing | -新医生 -周五晚上整理资料 |
[35:26] | – To be doing on a Friday night? – Yeah, well, when you’re low man on the totem pole, | -不觉得怪异吗 -底层人民的生活 |
[35:30] | That’s what life is like. People think they can | 就是这样 领导觉得 |
[35:33] | Call you in to work at 6:00 A.M. On a Saturday. | 周六早上六点也能打电话叫你工作 |
[35:35] | Julia Hammond and Maggie Dowd- | 茱莉亚·哈蒙德和玛姬·道地 |
[35:37] | How long did they work for Dr. Leeds? | 在利兹医生手下做多久了 |
[35:40] | Uh, Hammond was with him ten years. | 哈蒙德跟他十年了 |
[35:41] | – Maggie came on a few months back. – Why? | -玛姬是几个月前来的 -怎么了 |
[35:44] | Because our low man on the totem pole Mario Guerrero | 因为我们的底层人民马力欧·格雷罗 |
[35:47] | Started working for the doctor about a month ago. | 一个月前才跟的利兹医生 |
[35:50] | We checked him. We even called his nursing school. | 查过他了 还打电话给护校了 |
[35:52] | – He’s clean. – Check again. They can’t all be clean. | -他没问题 -再查一遍 不可能都没问题 |
[35:56] | Where are you going? | 去哪里 |
[35:57] | To see if Mario was actually at the office Friday night. | 看看周五晚马力欧是否真在办公室 |
[36:03] | Detective. | 探长 |
[36:03] | – Is everything okay? – Mario, I need you to come with me. | -出什么事了 -马力欧 跟我走一趟 |
[36:06] | – Why? – We need to ask you some questions. | -为什么 -警方有问题要问你 |
[36:08] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错了什么 |
[36:10] | – Beckett. – It’s Maggie. | -贝克特 -是玛姬 |
[36:12] | – What? – Maggie. We double-Checked everything, | -什么 -是玛姬 我们又查了一遍 |
[36:16] | Even called the nursing schools again. | 而且又给护校打了电话 |
[36:17] | This time we had ’em send pictures, | 这次我们让校方发了照片 |
[36:19] | And the one of Maggie… | 玛姬的照片 |
[36:22] | It’s a different girl. | 和她不是一个人 |
[36:24] | – It’s Maggie. Where’s Maggie Dowd? – She didn’t come in today. Why? | -是玛姬 玛姬·道地人呢 -她今天没来 怎么了 |
[36:28] | Detective? | 探长 |
[36:31] | Is Dr. Leeds affiliated with st. Marcus hospital? | 利兹医生隶属于圣马革士医院吗 |
[36:33] | – Yeah. That’s where we do our procedures. – If she has a hospital I.D.- | -对 在那边办手续 -如果她找到医院 |
[36:36] | – She can finish the job. – You’re off the hook… | -就能达到目的 -你没事了 |
[36:42] | But don’t leave town. | 但别出城 |
[37:04] | Oh. Room’s restricted. Need to see your I.D. | 这间病房限制进入 请出示身份证 |
[37:06] | – Sure. – You have a Maggie Dowd on your list? | -好的 -名单上有玛姬·道地吗 |
[37:09] | She’s on the roster. You can let her through. | 在花名册上 让她进来 |
[37:32] | I gotta say, jimmy, you’re a hard man to find. | 吉米 你可真难找 |
[37:35] | Took me weeks to even find out that you changed your face. | 我花了好几周才发现你整容了 |
[37:39] | Sodium thiopental. It’s what they use in lethal injections. | 硫喷妥钠 注射死刑用药 |
[37:42] | It’s not as much fun as a plastic bag… | 倒是没有塑料袋那么有意思 |
[37:46] | But it does the trick. | 但效果相同 |
[37:50] | Oh, and, uh, I got a message from junior, jimmy. | 少爷有话要我转告 |
[37:54] | He says, | 他说 |
[37:57] | “Go to hell.” | 去死吧 |
[38:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:19] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Dr. Leeds | 你因谋杀利兹医生 |
[38:21] | – And the attempted murder of Jimmy Moran. – You’re too late. | -以及谋杀吉米·莫然未遂被捕 -太迟了 |
[38:25] | Oh, no. Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[38:29] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s not attached to anything. | 没事 没连着的 |
[38:33] | It’s like we knew you were coming. | 怎么好像我们知道你要来 |
[38:35] | Attempted murder of a federal witness- | 谋杀联邦证人未遂 |
[38:36] | – What’s that going for these days? – 25 to life. | -现在怎么判刑 -25年到终生监禁 |
[38:49] | She’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[38:50] | Looks like you managed to set things right with | 似乎学会了如何 |
[38:51] | The U.S. Attorney’s office. | 同司法部合作 |
[38:53] | She turned state’s. When Moran recovers, | 她现在是联邦证人 等莫然康复 |
[38:55] | The feds will have two witnesses against the Spolanos. | 联调局就有两名证人指正斯普拉诺家族 |
[38:57] | But only Maggie back there can link them to murder. | 不过玛姬能指证他们谋杀 |
[38:59] | Oh, but her real name is Carla Dante. | 她的真名叫做卡拉·但丁 |
[39:01] | They call her “Carla Coldblood.” | 他们叫她冷血卡拉 |
[39:02] | She’s been killing for the family for five years now. | 她为他们当了五年杀手 |
[39:06] | When jimmy dropped dime, | 吉米和警方合作后 |
[39:07] | The Spolanos sent their best. | 斯普拉诺派出了最好的杀手 |
[39:08] | Lady hit man-A real blow for women’s rights. | 女杀手 真会打击到女权 |
[39:11] | And the real Maggie Dowd? | 真正的玛姬·道地呢 |
[39:12] | Works for a hospital in Seattle. | 在西雅图一家医院工作 |
[39:14] | She had no idea that they had stolen her identity. | 不知道自己身份被盗用 |
[39:17] | Carla even pulled a recommendation | 卡拉甚至成功地 |
[39:18] | Off of a job-Hunting site | 从求职网站拿到推荐信 |
[39:19] | In order to apply for the position with Leeds. | 才申请了利兹医生手下的职位 |
[39:22] | Originally she thought she was gonna get a photograph of Moran, | 起初想找到莫然的照片 |
[39:24] | And when she couldn’t, she went after Leeds. | 没拿到 就对利兹医生下手了 |
[39:26] | And then when Leeds didn’t talk, she killed him. | 但利兹医生不合作 于是杀了他 |
[39:27] | But why stay around the office? | 但为何还留下不走 |
[39:29] | If she left before Leeds’ body was found, | 如果在利兹医生尸首被发现前就走 |
[39:31] | It would have looked suspicious, and she probably didn’t think | 自己就有嫌疑了 而且她可能没料到 |
[39:33] | He’d be sitting around for a week. | 尸体一周后才被发现 |
[39:35] | Then we showed up, and she waited to see | 我们出现后 她想知道 |
[39:36] | How far we’d get. | 我们的进度 |
[39:38] | That’s good work, detective. Very good work. | 做的好 探长 非常好 |
[39:39] | Thank you, sir. You know, sir, I never thought | 谢谢长官 我从未想过 |
[39:44] | That I would be saying this, but… | 自己会说这番话 不过 |
[39:47] | I don’t think I could have done it without Castle. | 没有卡塞尔 我破不了案 |
[39:50] | Where is Castle, anyway? | 那卡塞尔人呢 |
[39:53] | The original M.E. concluded that the stab wounds were random. | 原来的法医定性为随机案件 |
[39:56] | Now maybe the killer got lucky, but you see this wound here? | 但也许是凶手走运 你看此处刀伤 |
[40:01] | It’s a low-angle thrust to the kidney. | 低角度对准肾脏 |
[40:04] | The wound size indicated that the knife was twisted. | 伤口尺寸显示刀子是有角度的 |
[40:07] | Her body would have gone into immediate shock. | 死者当时就休克了 |
[40:11] | What about these? | 这些呢 |
[40:12] | Well, their angles indicate that they were delivered | 这些角度显示伤口是在死者 |
[40:14] | After she was immobilized and on the ground. | 在地上不动时造成的 |
[40:17] | They’re just for show. | 只是幌子 |
[40:19] | This is the one that killed her. | 这刀是致命伤 |
[40:21] | This is sounding less like a random killing, | 这听着不像意外 |
[40:23] | More like a targeted murder. | 而像蓄意谋杀 |
[40:27] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[40:29] | On a hunch, I checked the city M.E. Files | 凭直觉 我查了这位法医的其他资料 |
[40:31] | To see if this was an isolated incident | 求证此案是否是独立的 |
[40:34] | And found three other stabbings around that time | 发现当时有三起持刀杀人案 |
[40:36] | That the M.E. Working the case dismissed as… Random. | 都被这位法医判为随机案件 |
[40:41] | Were they related? | 有关联吗 |
[40:45] | Are you sure you want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[40:53] | You have to tell her, you know. | 你得告诉她 |
[40:56] | Do you know what this would do to her? | 你知道她听到会怎样吗 |
[40:58] | You have information that could lead to her mother’s killer. | 你有了关于她母亲被杀的新情况 |
[41:00] | – You can’t keep that from her. – I know. | -不能不告诉她 -我知道 |
[41:04] | But she said if I opened the file, that we’d be through. | 可她说如果我调查此案 我们就结束了 |
[41:08] | It doesn’t matter. | 有什么关系 |
[41:10] | She has to know. | 她必须得知道 |
[41:28] | No, you didn’t. | 别这样 |
[41:29] | Stop making me laugh. | 别让我发笑了 |
[41:32] | Oh, come on. It’s not like you’ve been shot or something. | 得了 你又不是中枪 |
[41:38] | I thought you were over sprinkles. | 我以为你不再吃思缤客了 |
[41:42] | Maybe not. | 也许还没 |
[41:46] | It’s the writer monkey. | 是那个作家猴子 |
[41:48] | What is he still doing here? | 他还在这里干嘛 |
[41:51] | Haven’t you finished your book yet? | 书还没写好吗 |
[41:54] | Last chapter. | 最后一张 |
[41:57] | Do you have a sec? | 能说句话吗 |
[42:01] | Watch it, Kate. He likes you. | 当心 凯特 他喜欢你 |
[42:04] | You’ll have to forgive him. He is heavily medicated. | 你得原谅他 药吃多了 |
[42:12] | You look awfully serious. Is everything okay? | 怎么这么严肃 没事吧 |
[42:15] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[42:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:19] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[42:20] | Castle, what’s going on? | 卡塞尔 怎么了 |
[42:26] | It’s about your mother. | 是关于你母亲的 |