时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | You’ve come to Nottingham once too often. | 你已经来诺丁汉太多次了 |
[00:53] | After today, there’ll be no need for me to come again. | 今日之后 结果了你 我就不必再来了 |
[00:55] | You’ve been holding out on me, | 你有事瞒着我 |
[00:56] | Sir Robin. I hear you like a boy. | 罗宾汉先生 我听说你有了心仪的男孩 |
[00:58] | I knew she’d tell. | 我就知道她保守不了秘密 |
[00:59] | So who is he? | 那么这男孩是谁 |
[01:00] | His name is Owen. He’s in my poetry class. | 他名叫欧文 是诗文班的 |
[01:02] | Very shy and very sweet. | 很腼腆也很可爱 |
[01:06] | – Keep your guard up. – Then don’t distract me. | -专心注意防守 -那就别让我分心 |
[01:08] | – Does he know how you feel about him? – No! | -他知道你喜欢他吗 -不知道 |
[01:11] | Why not? Ha! Hey! | 为什么不呢 |
[01:15] | Because I don’t even know how I feel about him. | 因为我自己都不清楚对他的感觉 |
[01:17] | Yes! Very nice! | 好 很不错 |
[01:28] | How many bones did they have to break | 他们为了把她给塞进去 |
[01:29] | To get her in there? | 得折断多少骨头 |
[01:31] | Won’t know till I get her back to the lab. | 在把她弄回实验室之前没办法知道 |
[01:35] | Don’t contaminate my crime scene. | 别把案发现场弄脏了 |
[01:37] | Sorry, it must be the feathers. | 不好意思 都是这些羽毛不好 |
[01:39] | Beckett’s here. | 贝克特到了 |
[01:46] | No sign of forced entry, same as the others. | 没有强行入室的迹象 和其他的一样 |
[01:48] | Looks like our home invasion crew | 似乎这些入侵者们 |
[01:49] | Went for a 4-peat. | 成功地4连击了 |
[01:50] | They’re stepping up their game, | 他们正加快游戏节奏 |
[01:51] | Becoming more violent. | 变得更加残暴 |
[01:53] | – Bless you. – Jinx. | -保重 -扫把星 |
[01:54] | What’s wrong with him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[01:55] | Goose down. He’s allergic. | 他对鹅毛过敏 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry, I’m gonna time-honored rules of jinx. | 抱歉 提下古老的扫把星游戏的规则 |
[01:59] | You are not allowed to speak untill I release you. | 在我赦免你之前 你不能说话 |
[02:02] | – Bless you. – Bless you. | -保重 -保重 |
[02:02] | Reverse double jinx. | 翻转双倍扫把星(游戏双方地位颠倒) |
[02:03] | I’ve just–I– | 我只是 |
[02:04] | Castle, mouth shut until I release you. | 卡塞尔 在我赦免你之前闭上嘴 |
[02:07] | Thank you, Ryan. | 谢了 莱恩 |
[02:08] | So what do we have? | 有什么线索 |
[02:10] | That’s Joanne Delgado, | 那是乔安·德尔加多 |
[02:11] | Daughter of Susan Delgado, the victim. | 受害人苏珊·德尔加多的女儿 |
[02:13] | She called to say good night to her mom. | 她打电话给她妈妈说晚安 |
[02:15] | Only tonight, mom doesn’t pick up. | 不过今晚 她妈妈没有接电话 |
[02:16] | She calls the doorman. The doorman comes up, | 她打电话给门卫 门卫上来查看 |
[02:18] | Finds the door ajar and… | 发现门微开着 还有 |
[02:20] | And? | 还有 |
[02:21] | Well, let’s just say this one’s | 只能说这案子 |
[02:22] | Definitely Beckett-flavored. | 绝对符合你的口味 |
[02:26] | Blood spatter indicates single G.S.W. | 血迹喷溅形态表明是一枪毙命 |
[02:29] | Close range. You can still smell the cordite. | 近距离开枪 还可以闻到火药味 |
[02:33] | I’ll have to take your word for it. | 我相信你的话 |
[02:34] | Oh, they shot her and stuffed her in the safe. | 他们枪杀了她 再把她塞进保险柜里 |
[02:36] | Better than the last one. | 比上起案件好多了 |
[02:38] | They beat the guy to death. | 上起案子的受害人被活活打死 |
[02:40] | None of the neighbors heard a gunshot? | 没有邻居听到枪声吗 |
[02:42] | Nada. Must be heavy sleepers. | 没有 应该都睡得很死 |
[02:44] | No, they used a pillow | 不对 他们用了一个枕头 |
[02:45] | As a poor man’s sound suppressor. | 就是穷人的消声器 |
[02:47] | Yeah–yes, I broke the jinx. | 好的 我触犯了扫把星的戒条 |
[02:49] | I will buy you a soda. | 请你喝汽水 |
[02:50] | – Any shell casings? – None. | -弹壳找到了吗 -没有 |
[02:53] | Probably used a revolver. And a bolt cutter. | 可能是左轮手枪 还用了剪线钳 |
[02:57] | Her wedding ring. | 她的结婚戒指 |
[02:58] | She didn’t want to give it up, | 她不想拱手相让 |
[02:59] | And so they punished her for it. | 于是他们就惩罚了她 |
[03:01] | – Husband? – Passed a few years ago. | -丈夫呢 -几年前过世了 |
[03:03] | In a building like this? | 在这样的大宅里也会出事吗 |
[03:05] | This part of town, you’d think she’d be safe. | 城里的这个区域应该是很安全的 |
[03:07] | No pun intended. | 不是话中有话 |
[03:09] | How often are people killed | 这样的街区 |
[03:10] | In neighborhoods like this? | 凶杀率有多高 |
[03:11] | Same as anywhere else, Castle. | 和其他任何街区一样 卡塞尔 |
[03:14] | Just the once. | 又多一起罢了 |
[03:23] | Each of the robberies took place in | 每起劫杀的案发地点 |
[03:24] | A different part of the city. | 分属于不同的区域 |
[03:26] | A different high-end part of the city. | 不同的上流社区 |
[03:28] | Wall safes and high-end jewelry– | 嵌入式保险箱和高档珠宝 |
[03:30] | These guys came in knowing | 这些罪犯事前就有了 |
[03:31] | Exactly what they were gonna find. | 明确的行窃目标 |
[03:32] | Well, there must be a pattern, | 这应该有个固有的模式 |
[03:33] | Something that connects them all. | 能把所有案件联系起来 |
[03:34] | The first one was three months ago? | 第一起案子是在三个月前吗 |
[03:36] | Central park west | 中央公园西街 |
[03:37] | Bob and Linda Kesler | 鲍勃·凯斯勒和琳达·凯斯勒 |
[03:38] | Were bound, gagged and beaten. | 被绑住 塞住嘴巴 遭到殴打 |
[03:39] | Intruders wore masks. | 罪犯戴着面具 |
[03:40] | Took roughly $175,000 in jewelry. | 劫走了大约价值17万5千的珠宝 |
[03:42] | Same m.o. On York street? | 和约克街的那起作案模式相同吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, only when Mr. Bruner refused to open his safe, | 是的 只是布鲁纳先生拒绝打开保险柜 |
[03:46] | They broke his wife’s arms. | 劫匪就打断了他夫人的胳膊 |
[03:48] | Which brings us to last night. | 之后就是昨晚的案子了 |
[03:49] | They’re getting bolder. | 他们越加猖狂了 |
[03:50] | They’re escalating their violence. | 暴力行为正在升级 |
[03:52] | Well, it can’t be random. | 不会是随机选择作案对象的 |
[03:54] | How do they know what’s in the safes? | 他们怎么知道保险柜里有什么 |
[03:55] | “Safes”– is that a word? | 保险柜 这是个词吗 |
[03:57] | Is it “saves”? That can’t be right. | 还是保检柜 应该不对 |
[03:59] | And you write for a living? | 你真是以写作为生的吗 |
[04:00] | Castle, the point? | 卡塞尔 说重点 |
[04:01] | The point is, our home invaders seem to | 重点是 劫匪似乎 |
[04:03] | Know an awful lot about our victims. | 对受害者颇为了解 |
[04:05] | We’ve compared insurance companies, | 我们已经比对了保险公司 |
[04:06] | Home security vendors, | 家庭安防经销商 |
[04:08] | Even the kind of safes | 甚至是保险柜的种类 |
[04:09] | That they had– nothing’s been a match. | 可是没有对得上号的 |
[04:11] | I’m just thinking, | 我在想 |
[04:12] | They seem to know their targets so well, | 他们如此了解目标 |
[04:14] | Maybe they actually know them. | 或许他们真的认识受害人 |
[04:17] | Maybe the victim’s daughter can tell us. | 或许死者的女儿可以告诉我们 |
[04:21] | Yeah, we were close. | 是的 我们很亲 |
[04:24] | She was my mother. | 她是我母亲啊 |
[04:26] | So you’d know most of her friends? | 那她的朋友你都认识吗 |
[04:27] | Her friends? Yeah, but I– | 她的朋友 是 但我 |
[04:28] | Were there any that you had strong feelings about, | 有没有你不大喜欢的 |
[04:30] | Didn’t like, maybe someone she met recently? | 或许是她最近在约会的人 |
[04:33] | No. | 没有 |
[04:35] | Did any of her friends have money problems? | 她有没有朋友有经济问题 |
[04:39] | Monsters broke into her place and killed her. | 那些畜生破门而入杀害了她 |
[04:41] | Why are you asking about her friends? | 你们了解她的朋友做什么 |
[04:43] | Do you know Nelson and Janet Bruner? | 认识尼尔森·布鲁纳和珍妮特·布鲁纳吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 不认识 |
[04:46] | How about a, uh, Richard and Julie Pastori | 理查德·帕斯托利和朱莉·帕斯托利呢 |
[04:49] | Or a bob and Linda Kesler? | 还有鲍勃·凯斯勒和琳达·凯斯勒 |
[04:50] | Who are these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[04:52] | They’re victims of three previous | 他们是前三起 |
[04:53] | Home invasion robberies. | 入室劫案的受害者 |
[04:55] | Robberies that we think | 我们觉得这三起案子的劫匪 |
[04:56] | Were committed by the same people | 和杀害你母亲的凶手 |
[04:57] | That murdered your mother. | 是同一伙人 |
[05:02] | There were others? I mean… | 还有别的劫案吗 我说 |
[05:04] | How long has this been going on? | 类似的案件发生有多久了 |
[05:07] | A few months. | 几个月了 |
[05:09] | Months? | 几个月 |
[05:11] | What, and you haven’t caught them yet? | 什么 你们还没抓到这帮畜生吗 |
[05:14] | They didn’t murder anyone until last week. | 上周之前他们还没杀人 |
[05:17] | That’s when I got this case, and since then, | 所以我上周才接手这案子 |
[05:19] | We have been doing everything we can to– | 我们一直在尽最大的努力 |
[05:20] | No, don’t press-conference me, detective. | 不 别和我说这些空话了 |
[05:23] | All right, I work in public relations. | 我本人就在公共关系部工作 |
[05:25] | So you can save your speech | 所以省省你那套说辞吧 |
[05:26] | Because I have heard them all, all right? | 因为类似的话我已经听得太多了 |
[05:28] | I’m the one who drafts all of that pathos | 空难和大肠杆菌中毒事件后 |
[05:30] | After airline crashes and e. Coli poisonings. | 给死难者的悼词都是我起草的 |
[05:34] | “Our–our hearts go out to the victims’ families.” | “我们同情受害者的家人” |
[05:39] | Our hearts? | 同情 |
[05:46] | What does that even mean? | 这种话的有什么意义 |
[05:48] | She said that she felt like baking. | 她说她想做些烘焙烹饪 |
[05:51] | She want me to come over, but I was busy. | 她要我过去 但我那时很忙 |
[05:57] | I was busy. | 我那时很忙 |
[06:01] | And now she’s dead. | 而现在她死了 |
[06:08] | Joanne… Listen to me. | 乔安 听我说 |
[06:17] | You’re gonna want to play out | 接下来的几天 |
[06:18] | every possible scenario | 你可能一直会想 |
[06:20] | In the next couple of days– | 每一种可能的场景 |
[06:22] | If only you’d been there, | 如果你当时在那里 |
[06:22] | If only you’d come by, | 如果你当时顺路经过 |
[06:25] | If only you didn’t work so late. | 如果你没有工作得那么晚 |
[06:27] | And I’m telling you, it’s not your fault. | 我告诉你 这不是你的错 |
[06:30] | The ones to blame are the monsters | 只能怪那些畜生一样的罪犯 |
[06:32] | That murdered your mom. | 杀害你妈妈的凶手 |
[06:35] | This isn’t a speech. It’s not a platitude. | 这不是说辞 也不是陈词滥调 |
[06:38] | It’s a promise. | 这是一个承诺 |
[06:39] | I am going to do everything in my power | 我会尽我所能 |
[06:40] | To make sure that they pay for what they did. | 确保那些人会为其罪行付出代价 |
[06:50] | It’s pretty impressive, | 真的很感人 |
[06:51] | The way you handled her back there. | 你应付她的方式 |
[06:54] | I didn’t “handle” her, castle. | 我并不是在应付她 卡塞尔 |
[06:56] | I just told her the truth. | 我只是和她说实话 |
[06:59] | The same thing I’m gonna tell | 和我要对其他受害者 |
[07:00] | The other home invasion victims. | 所说的话一样 |
[07:02] | Jinx paid in full. | 扫把星的债全清了 |
[07:05] | It’s the job, Castle. | 这是工作 卡塞尔 |
[07:06] | Oh, you’re short-selling, Beckett. | 你这是在抛售 贝克特 |
[07:08] | Ryan and Esposito | 莱恩和埃斯波西托 |
[07:08] | Could not manage that level of empathy. | 就没这么将心比心 |
[07:10] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[07:11] | They just save it for fantasy football trades. | 他们把劲头都放橄榄球游戏上了 |
[07:15] | Makes me think about Alexis. | 让我想起了阿丽克西斯 |
[07:17] | What would she do if something happened to me? | 我要是有什么不测 她怎么办 |
[07:19] | Well, she still has her mom, right? | 还有她妈妈 不是吗 |
[07:20] | Meredith is more like a | 梅瑞狄斯更像是 |
[07:21] | Crazy aunt with a credit card. | 手持信用卡的疯阿姨 |
[07:23] | Of the two of us, I’m the more responsible one. | 我才是两人间更负责的那个 |
[07:26] | Pretty sad, isn’t it? | 听起来真凄惨 对吧 |
[07:28] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about it too much, castle. | 要是我就不会担心那么多 卡塞尔 |
[07:29] | After all, only the good die young. | 毕竟 好人才不长命 |
[07:33] | Listen, Freud, I know what you’re trying to do. | 听着 弗洛伊德 我知道你要做什么 |
[07:35] | You’re trying to get me to talk about my mom, | 你想让我谈谈我妈 |
[07:36] | See if you can squeeze any more pulp | 看看能不能从我口中挤出 |
[07:38] | For your fiction. | 对你的低俗小说有用的料 |
[07:39] | Pulp? You think what I do is pulp? | 低俗小说 你认为我写的都是低俗小说 |
[07:41] | Listen, I will have you know | 听着 我会让你知道 |
[07:42] | That “the New York Review of Books”– | 《纽约书评》 |
[07:43] | Not “the New York Times Book Review,” mind you– | 小提示 不是《纽约时报书评》 |
[07:45] | “The New York review of books” said that | 《纽约书评》说了 |
[07:47] | Derrick Storm is this generation’s answer to | 德里克·斯道姆系列是这一代人的回应 |
[07:49] | I read that piece, | 我看过那书评 |
[07:51] | And even you have to admit | 就算是你也不得不承认 |
[07:52] | That it’s more than a little hyperbolic. | 那说法有点过于夸张了 |
[07:54] | So how much did you pay the reviewer? | 你给了评论家多少钱呢 |
[07:55] | A case of ChateauNeuf-du-Pape. | 一大箱的教皇新堡红酒 |
[07:57] | But that’s not the point. The point is, | 但那不是重点 重点是 |
[07:58] | You read “The New York Review of Books”? | 你也看《纽约书评》吗 |
[07:59] | Oh, so many layers to the Beckett onion. | 贝克特警探裹着这么多层神秘面纱 |
[08:02] | How ever will you peel them all? | 你怎样才能一一揭开呢 |
[08:12] | Esposito, anything from the other victims? | 埃斯波西托 其他受害者有什么消息吗 |
[08:14] | Beckett’s downtown finishing the canvass, | 贝克特去市区完成调查去了 |
[08:16] | But what we do know is, | 但我们现在所知的是 |
[08:18] | The Keslers and the Pastoris | 凯斯勒夫妇和帕斯托利夫妇 |
[08:19] | Didn’t know each other, | 彼此不认识 |
[08:20] | And neither one of them knew | 他们也不认识 |
[08:21] | The Bruners or Susan Delgado. | 布鲁纳夫妇或苏珊·德尔加多 |
[08:23] | Well, so much for the personal angle. | 从个人关系上查只能查出这么多了 |
[08:24] | Four luxury buildings, four major scores, | 四座豪华大宅 四起大案子 |
[08:26] | And we got nothing. | 我们却寸步难行 |
[08:28] | If I’m these guys, i got no incentive to quit now, either. | 如果我是劫匪 现在也没理由收手 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, whoever they are, | 好吧 不管他们是谁 |
[08:32] | They definitely have some righteous trade skills. | 他们肯定有合理的入室理由 |
[08:34] | About that– forensics just came back | 说到这个 鉴证人员刚从 |
[08:35] | On the Delgado’s’ place. | 德尔加多的房子里回来 |
[08:37] | They found brass shavings | 他们在前门的门锁处 |
[08:38] | In the lock mechanism on the front door. | 发现了黄铜的碎屑 |
[08:39] | Brass shavings? | 黄铜碎屑吗 |
[08:41] | They used a bump key. | 他们用了把万能钥匙 |
[08:42] | Bad guys file down a stanwestie house key, | 凶手挫掉门锁 |
[08:44] | Then they use a mallet to drive it in the lock. | 然后用一把木槌把它敲进锁孔里 |
[08:46] | Separates the tumblers like billiard balls. | 锁芯就像台球一样一撞四散 |
[08:47] | Hey, man, I know what a bump key is. | 伙计 我知道什么是万能钥匙 |
[08:48] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[08:49] | The hardware on the Delgado’s’ door | 德尔加多的门锁 |
[08:50] | Was a high-end import. | 可是高档的进口货 |
[08:51] | No way standard bump key would work. | 普通的万能钥匙不可能行得通 |
[08:53] | No, they’d have to use something special, | 他们得用些特殊的工具 |
[08:55] | Something the average mope couldn’t rig. | 不是普通的匪盗配备得起的 |
[08:57] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[09:00] | I busted this guy a while back, | 我不久前抓过一个家伙 |
[09:01] | Specialized in bump keys, and he’s not afraid | 用万能钥匙作案 胆大包天 |
[09:03] | To get a little blood on his paws, either. | 还出手伤人 |
[09:05] | Bump keys and violence? I like him already. | 万能钥匙和暴力 我已经喜欢上他了 |
[09:08] | – Evan Mitchell. – Evan Mitchell? | -埃文·米切尔 -埃文·米切尔 |
[09:10] | Yeah. You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:12] | He’s a legacy. | 他出身世家啊 |
[09:13] | His dad and his Grand-dad | 他爸爸和他爷爷 |
[09:14] | Are legends in the industry. | 都是这一行的传奇人物 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I collared him on a jewel heist on 47th. | 我在47街抓住他盗窃珠宝 |
[09:18] | Just did a nickel upstate. | 是个乡下恶棍 |
[09:20] | When did Mitchell get out? | 米切尔什么时候获释 |
[09:21] | Two weeks before our first heist. | 第一起案子案发两周前 |
[09:22] | Pick him up. | 把他抓起来 |
[09:28] | Say hello to his little friend. | 和他的小朋友问个好吧 |
[09:30] | It was in his waistband when we snatched him up. | 找到他的时候 他腰里正别着 |
[09:32] | Serial numbers are scratched off. | 序列号被磨掉了 |
[09:34] | Heavy on collars, light on convictions. | 罪行重 但定罪轻 |
[09:36] | Amazing how many times a guy can get arrested | 被抓那么多次却次次脱罪 |
[09:37] | Without ever serving time. | 也真是奇了 |
[09:39] | He must have a pretty good lawyer. | 他一定有个好律师 |
[09:40] | Or good at what he does. | 或者说他是个老手 |
[09:41] | Good enough to be our perp? | 够格做我们的嫌犯吗 |
[09:43] | Why do you writers always call ’em “perps”? | 你们作家为什么总叫他们”嫌犯” |
[09:45] | Isn’t that what you call them? | 你们不就是这么叫的吗 |
[09:46] | I don’t know. We got a whole lot of names for ’em. | 不知道 我们的叫法多了去了 |
[09:48] | Pipehead, pisshead, ork, creep… | 瘾君子 酒鬼 丑八怪 烂人 |
[09:51] | Crook, knucklehead, chucklehead… | 骗子 蠢蛋 呆子 |
[09:53] | – Chud, turd… – Destro, skell… | -笨蛋 屎人 -破坏狂 流浪汉 |
[09:55] | Skeksi, slicko, slick… | 怪兽 淫棍 滑头 |
[09:57] | – Mope. – Sleestack. | -混混 -妖兽 |
[09:58] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点说 慢点说 |
[09:59] | Suspects. | 嫌疑人 |
[10:01] | We call them suspects. | 我们叫他们嫌疑人 |
[10:02] | I’m old-school. I like dirtbag. | 我是老派人 我喜欢说无耻之徒 |
[10:04] | Classic. | 经典啊 |
[10:09] | Tell me about the gun, Mr. Mitchell. | 和我说说枪的事 米切尔先生 |
[10:11] | Well, I’m not talking without a lawyer. | 没有律师在场我是不会开口的 |
[10:13] | Why? Are you guilty of something? | 为什么 你难道为某事而心虚吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, of not running fast enough | 你们的人出现时 |
[10:17] | When your boys showed. | 没来得及跑掉 |
[10:20] | Where were you last night between 5:00 and 9:00? | 昨晚5点到9点你在哪里 |
[10:25] | I didn’t do it. | 我什么也没干 |
[10:26] | – You didn’t do what? – It doesn’t matter what. | -你没干什么 -任何事 |
[10:29] | Wherever you think I was, | 无论你认为我在哪里 |
[10:30] | I wasn’t. | 我都不在 |
[10:31] | So where were you then? | 你到底在哪里 |
[10:33] | Happy hour. | 快乐时光 |
[10:34] | Little neighborhood place drinking | 在酒馆 约上几个老友 |
[10:35] | Belfast car bombs with some of my westie pals. | 喝着贝尔法斯特鸡尾酒 |
[10:39] | You got anyone that can verify that for me? | 有人证明吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah. I got about 30 people or so can. | 大约30人可以证明 |
[10:46] | Conservative estimate. | 这还是保守估算 |
[10:48] | How come I got this crazy hunch that | 可直觉告诉我 这里面大部分人 |
[10:50] | most of those people got records a lot like yours? | 都像你一样有前科 |
[10:53] | Well, I wasn’t drinking tea at the plaza. | 我确实没在广场喝茶 |
[10:58] | Look, you want more reliable witnesses? | 想要可靠的证人吗 |
[11:02] | Give me an hour or so, I’ll see what I can do. | 给我1小时吧 我会尽力找的 |
[11:04] | Must be pretty well connected. | 可需要铁关系 |
[11:06] | Friends in high places. | 或者高层有朋友 |
[11:08] | Who’s married with the manicure? | 这个女人气十足的家伙是谁 |
[11:11] | I know he’s not a cop, not with that haircut. | 那发型 一看就知道不是警察 |
[11:14] | I’m assisting Detective Beckett | 我协助贝克特探长 |
[11:15] | In the investigation. | 查案 |
[11:16] | Assisting? What’s the matter, sweetie? | 协助吗 怎么啦 宝贝 |
[11:19] | You can’t hack it out there alone? | 自己搞不定吗 |
[11:22] | You wanna play? | 想玩玩吗 |
[11:27] | Let’s play. | 如你所愿 |
[11:29] | I got an ex-con with a gun | 我抓到有前科又有枪 |
[11:31] | And two fresh homicides just looking for a home. | 手上还有两宗谋杀案还没结 |
[11:38] | You can fish all you want, Detective. | 警长 尽管钓你的鱼 |
[11:42] | Smart fish don’t bite. | 聪明的鱼不咬饵 |
[11:47] | We could hold him on the gun, there’s no match | 虽然可以因为持枪扣留他 |
[11:49] | With ballistics on Mrs. Delgado. | 可他的枪与杀害德尔加多夫人的枪不符 |
[11:51] | And without other evidence | 如果找不到其他证据 |
[11:52] | To link him to the other homicide- | 证明他与另外一起案件有关 |
[11:53] | I’ll find something, sir. | 长官 我会找到证据的 |
[11:54] | Not if his alibi checks out. | 可是不在场证明确凿 就别查了 |
[11:55] | Sir, it’s just pots and kettles. | 长官 那都是障眼法 |
[11:57] | On the last robbery, not the first. | 不是第一起 是最后那起案子 |
[11:59] | Mitchell was being arraigned on | 恰好在同一天 米切尔被提审 |
[12:00] | An unrelated burglary | 不过 不是这个案子 |
[12:01] | The same day this crew struck. | 他涉嫌偷窃另一处 |
[12:02] | Unless you can break his alibi on this one, | 除非推翻这个不在场证明 |
[12:04] | He’s a dead end. | 否则 他这条路走不通 |
[12:12] | You gotta watch those silhouettes. | 小心这些人影 |
[12:13] | They can be shifty little bastards. | 他们也可能是些狡诈的混蛋 |
[12:15] | Do you mind? I’m trying to concentrate. | 如果不介意 我想集中精神 |
[12:17] | Man, when I hit a wall, all I got | 老兄 我遇到瓶颈时 |
[12:19] | Is stress ball and internet porn. | 就捏捏压力球或上网看看黄片 |
[12:21] | Castle- | 卡塞尔 |
[12:21] | Look, I get it, all right? You made a promise | 听着 我很理解 |
[12:24] | To a daughter to find her mother’s killer. | 你向女儿保证要抓住凶手 |
[12:26] | It doesn’t take Freud to see what’s what. | 虽然我不是弗洛伊德 也明白这道理 |
[12:28] | But you’re gonna run up some blind alleys | 走出迷宫之前 |
[12:30] | Before you get out of the maze. | 你势必要走些冤枉路 |
[12:31] | Look, as much as I appreciate | 听着 非常感谢你说的 |
[12:33] | Your folksy Dr. Phil Aphorisms, | 菲力博士[脱口秀节目主持人]的格言警句 |
[12:34] | I just wanna- | 我只想 |
[12:37] | Wouldn’t it be more of a challenge | 如果他们不是那么乖乖地站着 |
[12:38] | If they weren’t standing still? | 不是更有挑战性吗 |
[12:44] | Okay, Castle. You show me how it’s done. | 卡塞尔 让我见识你的本事 |
[12:57] | All yours. | 看你的了 |
[13:03] | It’s not a duel, Scaramouch. | 这不是决斗 胆小鬼 |
[13:04] | Here. | 这样 |
[13:06] | Square off to the target. | 面对枪靶站好 |
[13:08] | Feet shoulder-distance apart. | 双脚打开 与肩同宽 |
[13:11] | Okay. Gauntlet your right fist | 好的 用你左手掌 |
[13:13] | In your left palm. | 托住右手 |
[13:15] | Shot too soon. | 枪开早了 |
[13:17] | You know, we could always just cuddle, Castle. | 我们可以经常这样抱一下 卡塞尔 |
[13:20] | Oh, funny. | 很有意思 |
[13:21] | And a smile. Good. | 你笑了 很好 |
[13:28] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[13:31] | You know, I, uh, | 我其实 |
[13:31] | Came down to ask you if I could, uh, | 下来是想问问你 |
[13:33] | Take home some of those stolen property photos. | 可否把失窃物的照片带回家 |
[13:37] | Photos of the jewelry? Why? | 珠宝的照片 为什么 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. | 现在还说不上来 |
[13:39] | I just thought it might spark something. | 只是觉得可能蕴含什么 |
[13:43] | – That kinda hurt. – Tell you what. | -肯定疼 -听好了 |
[13:46] | You put any of the next three in the ten ring, | 如果你在三枪之内打中十环 |
[13:48] | – And I will give you the files. – Yeah? | -我就把资料给你 -当真 |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 当真 |
[13:57] | You’re a very good teacher. | 你真是个好教练 |
[14:03] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:05] | Hey, how was your date with Owen? | 你和欧文的约会怎么样 |
[14:07] | Dad, it wasn’t a date. It was a study group. | 爸爸 我们那是学习小组 不是约会 |
[14:10] | Okay, how many in the group? | 小组有几个人 |
[14:12] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们两个 |
[14:16] | Pilfering evidence again, I see. | 又把证据偷回家 |
[14:17] | Borrowing. And these are just copies. | 借的 这些只是复本 |
[14:20] | Insurance companies like to maintain | 保险公司会保留 |
[14:22] | Photos of pieces like these for identification | 这类物品的认证照片 |
[14:24] | In case anything gets lost or stolen. | 以防遭窃或丢失 |
[14:25] | Hello, gorgeous! Ooh! | 真是太美了 |
[14:28] | Where have you been all my life? | 你们怎么没走进我的生活呢 |
[14:30] | You know, I’m thinking of installing | 我在想是不是应该装一套 |
[14:31] | A new security system, maybe even a panic room. | 新的保安系统 建个密室 |
[14:33] | Panic room? What for, panic attacks? | 密室有什么用 怕恐怖袭击吗 |
[14:38] | If anyone comes, | 如果有坏人 |
[14:38] | We’ll beat them off with swords. | 我们用武力解决 |
[14:40] | Or pens, since they’re mightier. | 或者用文字 比武力更强大 |
[14:42] | No, I’m serious. I just want us to be safe. | 不 我没开玩笑 我要你们平平安安 |
[14:44] | Oh, life isn’t safe, especially not in New York- | 生活哪里会风平浪静 更何况是在纽约 |
[14:48] | Cranes collapse, | 起重机突然倒塌 |
[14:49] | Air conditioners fall out of the sky. | 空调机从天而降 |
[14:52] | In the end, there’s just a few short years. | 到头来 人生只剩短短数年 |
[14:54] | The most you can do is make the most of it | 在死于非命之前 |
[14:56] | Before something knocks you down. | 不如充分利用这短暂的时光 |
[14:59] | “People living deeply have no fear of death.” | 活得充实 对死亡毫无畏惧 |
[15:03] | Anais Nin? | 阿娜伊丝·宁的话吗 |
[15:05] | Mother, how many of those have you had? | 妈妈 您还有多少存货 |
[15:08] | These are pretty incredible pieces. | 这可是无价之宝 |
[15:10] | You wouldn’t use a normal fence for these. | 普通的防盗手段不够 |
[15:12] | You’d need someone with impeccable taste, | 此人要具有上乘的品味 |
[15:14] | Someone who appreciated their value, | 清楚这些宝贝的价值 |
[15:16] | Someone who had high-end buyer connections. | 还得找到出得大手笔的买家 |
[15:19] | Powell. | 鲍威尔 |
[15:20] | Oh, now there was a man. | 记得这个人吗 |
[15:22] | And you had to ruin it. | 你可把人家毁了 |
[15:24] | – Who’s Powell? – That was years ago. | -鲍威尔是谁 -很多年前的事啦 |
[15:25] | I’m sure he’s forgotten all about that. | 他肯定全忘了 |
[15:27] | Who’s Powell? | 鲍威尔是谁 |
[15:28] | Forgotten? You forced him into retirement. | 怎么忘 你逼得他隐退江湖 |
[15:31] | You ruined his life. | 毁了他的人生 |
[15:32] | He threatened to slit your throat. | 他威胁要宰了你 |
[15:33] | Dad, who’s Powell? | 爸爸 谁是鲍威尔 |
[15:34] | You remember that character of mine- | 记得我小说里有个人物 |
[15:35] | Um, Bentley Silver? | 宾利·西沃 |
[15:37] | The jewel thief in “Storm Rising”? | 《风暴骤起》里面的珠宝大盗 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I kinda based him on Powell. | 某种程度上 以鲍威尔为原型 |
[15:40] | Kind of? You stole the man’s entire life, | 某种程度 你盗走了人家的一生 |
[15:43] | And then your father, genius that he is, | 然后你的天才父亲 |
[15:45] | Thanked him in the acknowledgments, | 在致谢里 指名道姓感谢他 |
[15:46] | Completely blowing his cover. | 完全把人家曝了光 |
[15:48] | Yeah, he can’t still be mad. | 他不会还在生气的 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna go see him. | 我这就去看看他 |
[15:50] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[15:51] | No, I’ll be okay. Don’t worry. | 别担心 我不会有事的 |
[15:53] | I think it’ll be fine. | 我觉得应该不会出事 |
[15:55] | If he doesn’t slit your throat,Tell him | 如果他没让你断气,提醒他 |
[15:56] | he owes me an evening at Le Cirque. | 在马戏团[纽约顶级餐厅]欠我一顿 |
[15:58] | Dad! Dad! | 老爸 老爸 |
[16:40] | I have been waiting a long time for this, Castle. | 为这拳我已经等候多时了 卡塞尔 |
[16:49] | What can I say, Rick? | 怎么说呢 里克 |
[16:52] | You really had it coming. | 你确实欠扁 |
[16:54] | Yes, I did. Thanks for not killing me. | 说得对 多谢放我一条生路 |
[16:56] | The carpet’s an antique… | 这条地毯是件古董 |
[16:58] | Turkish, mid-1600s. | 16世纪中期产于土耳其 |
[17:01] | A blood stain on it would’ve been a disaster. | 沾上一滴血也是重大损失 |
[17:04] | Besides, I was ready to retire. | 还有 我准备洗手不干了 |
[17:07] | Being a ghost is a young man’s game. | 当鬼影应该是年轻人的游戏 |
[17:10] | Good to see you again, old friend. | 很高兴再见 老朋友 |
[17:12] | And you, as well, dear boy. | 我也很高兴 亲爱的孩子 |
[17:14] | Tell me, how is Martha? | 玛莎怎么样 |
[17:17] | Still a one-woman show in search of an audience. | 还在上演没有观众的独角戏 |
[17:19] | She says you owe her an evening at le cirque. | 她说 在马戏团餐厅你还欠她一顿 |
[17:22] | And to what do I owe the pleasure? | 我哪会有这种荣幸 |
[17:24] | You’re not planning a sequel, I hope. | 不会是你又要写个后续 |
[17:28] | What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[17:32] | Stolen jewelry | 失窃的珠宝 |
[17:33] | From that rash of home invasions. | 都是入室盗窃被盗的 |
[17:37] | So very lovely. | 美极了 |
[17:41] | I was wondering if anyone’s tried to fence them. | 有没有人要把这些东西出手 |
[17:43] | I’ve heard nary a whisper of anything in this range. | 圈子里倒是没听到风声 |
[17:47] | The police are holding a guy named Mitchell. | 警方抓到个家伙叫米切尔 |
[17:49] | Haven’t had the pleasures. | 没见过 |
[17:51] | Anything special about these? | 它们有什么特别 |
[17:54] | Anything they have in common? | 有共同之处吗 |
[17:55] | These are hardly everyday wear. | 这些珠宝极少佩戴 |
[17:58] | I suppose one dusts them off | 我敢说 不是在特殊场合 |
[17:59] | For that very special occasion. | 这些珠宝不会轻易示人 |
[18:03] | So then how did our thieves know they were there? | 那窃贼怎么知道珠宝藏在哪里 |
[18:05] | Seeing comes before wanting, Rick. | 见财起意 里克 |
[18:09] | These chaps… | 这些家伙 |
[18:11] | May actually live among their victims | 可能就生活在被害人身边 |
[18:14] | And move through their world. | 属于一个圈子 |
[18:17] | Anything else special about them? | 还有什么地方与众不同 |
[18:19] | Without seeing the scene of the crime, | 看不到现场 |
[18:21] | Anything more would be mere speculation. | 一切只是推测而已 |
[18:25] | Well, the crime scene’s all locked and sealed. | 犯罪现场已经封锁了 |
[18:28] | I don’t think I could get you in there. | 没法让你进去 |
[18:30] | Let that be the least of our concerns. | 不用为此操心 |
[18:40] | You, uh, don’t seem out of practice. | 看来 你的技术一点没生疏 |
[18:43] | Just like riding a bike. | 像骑自行车一样 |
[18:45] | Our thieves used a bump key. | 盗贼使用万能钥匙 |
[18:47] | This new generation… How utterly vulgar. | 这些晚辈真是粗俗至极 |
[18:50] | Rick… | 里克 |
[18:52] | You didn’t tell me they put her in the safe. | 你没说他们把她塞进了保险箱 |
[18:55] | What’s the significance? | 重要吗 |
[18:57] | The significance… | 要点在 |
[18:58] | Is it’s unnecessary. | 是否有这个必要 |
[19:02] | It’s brutality for brutality’s sake. | 凶残是因凶残的本质而起 |
[19:06] | This used to be a gentlemen’s game. | 这本来是绅士的游戏 |
[19:09] | We were like ghosts. | 我们本来如同鬼影 |
[19:11] | We could walk through walls and simply disappear. | 轻易而举的穿墙而过 来无影去无踪 |
[19:15] | But whoever did this… | 可干出这种事的家伙 |
[19:18] | They’re more like vampires. | 更像吸血鬼 |
[19:21] | Just the blood makes them feel alive. | 看到血才有精神 |
[19:24] | These aren’t the sort of chaps | 这些人 |
[19:26] | A fellow in my line of work | 不像做我们这行的人 |
[19:28] | Would care to meet by chance in the dark. | 大家避免在黑暗里撞上 |
[19:31] | How often does that happen? | 撞上的次数多吗 |
[19:32] | More often than you’d think, actually. | 要比你想象得多 |
[19:34] | Ours is a very small community. | 我们的活动范围很小 |
[19:36] | And then what? | 碰上了怎么办 |
[19:38] | In my day, | 我那时候 |
[19:38] | We’d usually come to some sort of an agreement. | 彼此间会达成某种默契 |
[19:42] | You see, there was a code | 对职业人士 |
[19:42] | Of conduct among professionals. | 有着行动守则 |
[19:55] | Powell. Powell. | 鲍威尔 鲍威尔 |
[20:04] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[20:06] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:09] | You brought a thief to a crime scene. | 你带个盗贼去犯罪现场 |
[20:12] | It was very helpful. | 帮助很大 |
[20:13] | It was criminal trespassing. | 那是擅闯犯罪现场 |
[20:14] | To-may-toh, to-mah-toh. | 没什么差别 |
[20:15] | Tell your friend to keep up his disappearing act. | 告诉你朋友别再现身了 |
[20:17] | And the next time you show up at a crime scene without me, | 如果下次你再去犯罪现场 没有叫我同行的话 |
[20:19] | I’ll show you how my taser works. | 让你尝尝我的泰瑟枪 |
[20:20] | Promise? | 一言为定 |
[20:23] | So why were you there? | 你到那里干什么 |
[20:25] | Seeing if there’s anything I missed. | 看看遗漏了什么 |
[20:28] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:30] | So? | 所以什么 |
[20:31] | Was there? | 有遗漏的地方吗 |
[20:32] | Did Mitchell make bail yet? | 米切尔保释了吗 |
[20:34] | Paperwork’s not done yet. | 还差一份书面材料 |
[20:37] | I’m holding him out of spite. | 扣着他就想出口恶气 |
[20:39] | I want to talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[20:40] | Why? We already know he wasn’t involved. | 为什么 我们都知道他与此无关 |
[20:42] | Something Powell said. | 凭借鲍威尔说的话 |
[20:43] | I think Mitchell knows more than he’s saying. | 我觉得米切尔掌握些情况 只是没说出来 |
[20:45] | And what makes you think he’ll share it with us? | 那你又凭什么认为他会说出来呢 |
[20:47] | Not us. Just me. | 只是我 而非我们 |
[20:52] | So what are you? | 你是干什么的 |
[20:53] | A forensic psychiatrist, some kind of profiler? | 法医精神病学家 还是心理侧写师 |
[20:55] | Actually, uh, I’m a writer. | 我实际上是个作家 |
[20:58] | An embedded reporter, huh? | 警队的随团记者吗 |
[21:00] | What, are you gonna make me famous? | 想帮我成名吗 |
[21:01] | Not that kind of writer. I’m a novelist. | 不是那种作家 我是小说家 |
[21:04] | Yeah? Uh, anything that, uh, I might’ve heard of? | 是吗 有没有我可能看过的 |
[21:08] | Uh… “Storm’s Last Stand.” | 《风暴终焉》 |
[21:12] | “Storm Season.” | 《暴风季节》 |
[21:13] | Derrick Storm? | 德里克·斯道姆 |
[21:14] | – Yeah. – I love that guy. | -是的 -我挺喜欢那家伙 |
[21:17] | Why the hell did you kill him? | 为什么非得弄死他 |
[21:18] | It’s a long story, but I’m working on a new one. | 说来话长了 我现在在写一部新作 |
[21:20] | And I gotta tell you, it is very cool. | 我得说 那部作品真是不错 |
[21:22] | But I want to get the details right. | 我想写清楚细节 |
[21:25] | They never get the details right | 细节从来都写不对 |
[21:27] | Not in books, movies. | 无论是书里的还是电影的 |
[21:28] | They always write us as clowns and thugs. | 我们总会被描写为流氓强盗 |
[21:31] | They never stop to think that | 他们不曾想过 |
[21:32] | Maybe we got mortgages, families… | 我们也要还贷款和照顾家人 |
[21:34] | Exactly. Okay, so… In the new book, | 确实 那我这新书中 |
[21:38] | It’s about this crew of home invaders, | 会写到一伙入室抢劫团伙 |
[21:40] | Based on the crew we’re looking for right now. | 以我们正在搜寻的犯罪团伙为原型 |
[21:42] | I got this one scene where a guy just like you | 有个情节是一个像你的角色 |
[21:44] | Runs into these guys by accident | 阴差阳错地撞见了他们 |
[21:46] | In the middle of a job. | 在一次作案过程中 |
[21:49] | Wouldn’t happen to me. | 我不会遇到这种事 |
[21:51] | I’m not doing residentials. | 我不会在住宅区作案 |
[21:52] | Not at least until you catch these guys. | 至少在你把那些人抓起来之前不会 |
[21:55] | These guys are dark. | 那些人都是道上的人 |
[21:58] | What, you know ’em? | 什么 你知道他们是谁吗 |
[22:02] | Their shot caller came into the bar a few months back | 几个月前 他们老大来过酒吧 |
[22:05] | Looking to put together a crew. | 找一些合伙人 |
[22:06] | Wanted to bring me on, said he had eyes inside | 想我要加入 说他有耳目在内 |
[22:10] | Working up scores for him, | 为他策划 |
[22:11] | Feeding him the glengarry leads- | 给他一些重要信息 |
[22:12] | Items, names, addresses. | 行窃物品 姓名 地址 |
[22:15] | Said that all he needed was one of my bump keys. | 他就想要我的万能钥匙 |
[22:18] | Did you give it to him? | 你有给他吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I gave it to him, but just to get rid of him. | 是 我给他要是只是为了摆脱他 |
[22:22] | I wasn’t about to join his crew. | 我可不打算加入他的团伙 |
[22:24] | I’ll be damned. | 真糟糕 |
[22:25] | – Why not? | -为什么不 |
[22:27] | – Like I said, these guys were dark. | -我说了 那些人是道上的人 |
[22:29] | And I’m a 2-minute man, in and out. | 我是速战速决 偷了就走 |
[22:31] | That’s my one hard-and-fast. | 这是我个人坚持的原则 |
[22:32] | But this sadistic whack job? | 但是这活太残酷血腥了 |
[22:34] | Whoa. He said he liked to play | 他说他喜欢在吃之前 |
[22:36] | With his food before he ate it. | 戏弄猎物的感觉 |
[22:40] | All right, this, um, this shot caller… | 那这个老大 |
[22:43] | If I put him in the book, | 如果要写进书里 |
[22:44] | I want it to feel authentic. | 就得尽可能地写实 |
[22:47] | How would you describe him? | 那他长成什么样 |
[22:58] | This is the man who killed her? | 这是杀她的凶手吗 |
[22:59] | We think so. | 我们认为是的 |
[23:01] | We believe he may have had more than just | 我们认为他与你妈妈 |
[23:03] | A passing relationship with your mom. | 曾经有过联系 |
[23:04] | And he could be anyone. A waiter, dog walker, | 他可以是任何人 服务生 遛狗的 |
[23:08] | Doorman, personal trainer… | 门卫 私人教练 |
[23:10] | No, I don’t recognize him. | 不 我不认识他 |
[23:13] | Maybe one of the other victims knows? | 也许其他受害人知道 |
[23:17] | Your mom wear jewelry often? | 你妈经常佩戴珠宝吗 |
[23:20] | No, just to special events. | 不 只有重大场合 |
[23:22] | What kind of special events? | 什么样的重大场合 |
[23:23] | Uh, a fashion show last year… | 去年的时装发布会 |
[23:26] | Gallery openings, fund-raisers… | 画廊开业 慈善募捐 |
[23:29] | My mother loved her causes. | 我妈热心于各种活动 |
[23:31] | You know, opera companies, environmental groups… | 比如歌剧团 环保组织 |
[23:35] | Eyes inside. | 内部眼线 |
[23:37] | Why are we doing this again? | 我们为什么要重新梳理案情 |
[23:38] | Well, according to Mitchell, | 根据米切尔所说 |
[23:39] | The shot caller who wanted the bump key | 那个要万能钥匙的家伙 |
[23:41] | Had someone feeding him inside information | 有眼线可以给他提供 |
[23:44] | About our victims. | 受害者的情况 |
[23:45] | And Powell says the pieces of jewelry being stolen | 鲍威尔也说 被偷的珠宝 |
[23:47] | Are the kind you save for special occasions. | 是为重大场合而珍藏的 |
[23:49] | Special occasion, like a charity event. | 重大场合 比如慈善晚会 |
[23:51] | So we find an organization | 所以我们要找一个组织 |
[23:53] | That all of our victims supported. | 我们所有的受害者都参与其中 |
[23:55] | And we find our guy. | 然后我们就将找到罪犯 |
[23:58] | Delgado and Pastori both gave | 德尔加多和帕斯托利都参加 |
[24:00] | To the Manhattan opera society. | 一个曼哈顿的歌剧协会 |
[24:02] | But not the last two victims. | 但是不包括最后两个受害者 |
[24:04] | I got three families that donated to a.i.d.s. America | 三个家庭都捐助了美国艾滋病协会 |
[24:06] | Delgado, Bruner and Kesler. | 德尔加多 布鲁纳和凯斯勒 |
[24:09] | But not Pastori. | 但是没有帕斯托利 |
[24:12] | Maybe Pastori was a guest | 也许帕斯托利是三个受害家庭之一 |
[24:13] | Of one of the other three victims. | 邀请的客人 |
[24:15] | No, none of the families knew each other. | 不 这些家庭互不相识 |
[24:17] | Wait a second. M.A.D.T.- | 等等 大都会剧院 |
[24:19] | That’s the Metropolitan American Dance Theater. | 就是美国大都会歌舞剧院 |
[24:21] | Metropolitan American Dance Theater. | 美国大都会歌舞剧院 |
[24:23] | Metro American Dance…M.A.D.T. | 美国大都会歌舞剧院 |
[24:25] | That’s the non-Profit our invaders are profiting from. | 这就是 嫌犯从中获利的 那个非盈利性机构 |
[24:28] | Find out who was in charge | 去查谁是负责人 |
[24:28] | – And how I can find them. – Right on. | -和联系方式 -立刻查 |
[24:42] | There she is. | 查到了 |
[24:43] | Anne Greene, the company’s director. | 安妮·格林 公司负责人 |
[24:45] | She can invade my home anytime. | 她随时可能入侵我家 |
[24:47] | Yeah,oh. She is in on it, | 如果她有参与 |
[24:48] | She’s doing it purely for kicks. | 也只是为了取乐 |
[24:50] | Textile heiress, no record and clean dmv. | 纺织业继承人 没有前科 |
[24:52] | White centerpieces go on angel tables. | 白色的放在天使装饰的桌上 |
[24:55] | Red centerpieces go on sponsor tables. | 红色的放在赞助者席上 |
[24:58] | Ms. Greene, I’m detective Beckett, | 格林小姐 我是贝克特探长 |
[24:59] | – And this is – Ricky? Ricky castle? | -这位是 -里奇 里奇·卡塞尔 |
[25:03] | I’ve heard perfectly all of things about you | 我听过你不少事迹呢 |
[25:05] | – From my friend Cheney. – Cheney? | -从我朋友切尼那听说 -切尼 |
[25:08] | Tall, brunette, aftermarket nose. | 高个 浅褐色皮肤 人工鼻梁 |
[25:10] | Cheney… Of course. How is Cheney? | 切尼 想起来了 她还好吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, I hear she’s a great scandal in st. Moritz. | 我听说她在圣莫里茨[瑞士]绯闻不断 |
[25:16] | Oh. And you? | 那你呢 |
[25:17] | Currently between scandals, actually. | 目前正好单身 |
[25:19] | Oh, you two aren’t… | 那你们不是 |
[25:21] | – Not yet. – No. | -还不是 -不是 |
[25:23] | Never. In fact, um, Ricky here is assisting me | 永远不可能 其实里奇只是协助我 |
[25:27] | With a homicide investigation. | 调查一桩谋杀案 |
[25:29] | How exciting. | 真刺激 |
[25:30] | Yes, and it involves your organization. | 不错 现在案子跟你的组织有关了 |
[25:33] | All of our employees go through | 我们所有的雇员都经过了 |
[25:35] | An extensive background check. | 严格的背景核查 |
[25:36] | I can assure you | 我可以保证 |
[25:37] | None of them are involved. | 他们不会牵涉其中的 |
[25:38] | I’m still gonna need a list of the employees | 我还是需要你提供一份雇员名册 |
[25:40] | – Who had access to donor records. – Of course. | -可以接触到捐资者记录的雇员 -好吧 |
[25:47] | Detective, I’m sure this is all a coincidence. | 探长 我觉得这都是巧合 |
[25:50] | Unfortunately, I’m not, and that’s why | 但是 我并不这么觉得 所以 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna need a copy of your donor list. | 我仍需要一份捐助者名单副本 |
[25:54] | That may be a problem. | 这就有问题了 |
[25:57] | The people who give publicly, they’re not an issue. | 有些人的身份是公开的 那还没问题 |
[25:59] | But some of our donors cherish their anonymity. | 但是我们有些捐助者是匿名的 |
[26:02] | We’re contractually obligated to protect that. | 我们是要依约保守秘密 |
[26:05] | What about their lives? | 那不管他们死活吗 |
[26:06] | Do your donors cherish those, as well? | 你的捐助者也不在乎性命吗 |
[26:08] | I assure you, my office will contact each of them | 我保证 我的员工会联络每个捐助者 |
[26:11] | And alert them to the situation. | 并提醒他们注意安全 |
[26:13] | I’d really like to contact them myself. | 我想我可以去负责通知他们 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry, detective, but my hands are tied. | 我很抱歉 探长 我没有这个权利 |
[26:19] | If you want my confidential donor list, | 如果你想要我们的保密名册 |
[26:22] | You’re gonna need a court order. | 你要拿到法庭许可令 |
[26:26] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[26:32] | We ran employees and volunteers. | 我们调查了雇员和志愿者 |
[26:34] | None have priors or records. | 没有人有犯罪记录 |
[26:38] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[26:39] | Writing an affidavit for a court order. | 写法庭许可令的申请报告 |
[26:40] | That no one is going to sign. | 不会有人签署的 |
[26:42] | Did you see that list of board members? | 看了董事会成员名单吗 |
[26:43] | Half the judges in town are on it. | 城里一半的法官都名列其上 |
[26:45] | What am I supposed to do, | 那我还能怎么办 |
[26:46] | Just let someone else die? | 眼睁睁地看着他们被杀吗 |
[26:47] | Whoa, hey. You seem a little stressed. | 你看起来颇有压力 |
[26:50] | Hey, you know what you need? | 知道你需要什么吗 |
[26:52] | A night out on the town. | 晚上去市中心潇洒一下 |
[26:54] | A what now? | 晚上什么 |
[26:57] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[26:58] | The gateway to another world. | 另一个世界的大门 |
[27:01] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[27:02] | They hold four fund-raisers a year. | 他们每年有四场基金募捐会 |
[27:03] | The last one took place a week | 上一次发生在 |
[27:05] | – Before the robberies began. – No. | -在劫案发生一周前 -不 |
[27:08] | It is perfect. | 这很不错的 |
[27:09] | You don’t have to ask who the donors are, | 你没必要去查捐助者是谁 |
[27:10] | Because they’ll all be there, | 因为他们都将出现在那里 |
[27:12] | Wearing their jewelry. | 戴着他们的珠宝 |
[27:14] | If the employees and volunteers are clean | 如果说雇员和志愿者都是清白的 |
[27:15] | – Then our our perp… – Skell. | -那犯罪嫌疑人 -嫌犯 |
[27:18] | Could be working the party. | 可能是负责派对工作的 |
[27:20] | And we can work the door. | 我们可以在门口检查 |
[27:21] | So it’s settled. Pick me up at 8:00? | 就这么定了 晚上8点来接我 |
[27:24] | Oh, it’s, uh, a black-tie event. | 这是 这是一场非常正式的活动 |
[27:27] | – That’s not a problem, is it? – Uh, no. | -没问题 对吗 -当然没 |
[27:30] | No. | 当然 |
[27:34] | No, unh-unh. That one goes to the thrift store. | 不 那件应该卖给二手商店 |
[27:39] | Whoa! “Karma Chameleon.” | 变色龙的缘分 |
[27:41] | The girl at Saks said | 萨克斯商店[第五大道豪华商店] |
[27:42] | Fluorescent is in. | 女孩说亮片很流行 |
[27:42] | Well, then she was on commission. | 对 然后她就可以拿提成了 |
[27:48] | Too “show girls”? | 太像展场女郎 |
[27:51] | You know what he’s trying to do? | 你知道他要做什么吗 |
[27:53] | He wants to humiliate me. | 他想看我出丑 |
[27:56] | Lanie, can you get that, please? | 蕾妮 可以去开门吗 |
[27:57] | All right, but you better not be | 可以 但我回来的时候 |
[27:59] | Wearing your prom dress when I get back. | 你最好别穿毕业舞会礼服 |
[28:05] | My dad, nervous for a date? | 爸爸 约会让你紧张吗 |
[28:07] | It’s not a date. It’s an undercover operation. | 这是一次秘密行动 不是约会 |
[28:10] | Would you? | 麻烦你帮个忙 |
[28:12] | I don’t know why | 不知道你为什么 |
[28:13] | You won’t tell me where the party is. | 不告诉我聚会在哪里举行 |
[28:14] | Because you’ll show up. | 防止你也去 |
[28:18] | Who was it? | 是谁来了 |
[28:19] | Delivery. | 快递 |
[28:20] | – From who? – Let’s find out. | -谁寄的 -我们来看看 |
[28:23] | “Bippity boppity boo”? | [咒语] |
[28:26] | “Cinderella.” it’s from him. | 灰姑娘 是他送来的 |
[28:29] | Oh, please, it’s a dress. | 拜托 那只是一件衣服 |
[28:31] | Now open it up, girlfriend. | 打开它吧 小妞 |
[28:33] | Oh, I knew it. He was arrogant, | 我知道 他真是够傲慢的 |
[28:35] | But this, this is complete- | 但这次 这个完全 |
[28:43] | Stunning. | 惊艳 |
[28:44] | Simply stunning. Come in, come in. | 简直就是惊艳 请进请进 |
[28:47] | Oh, hang on. Hang on… | 等等 |
[28:51] | You look incredible. | 你看起来真美 |
[28:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:53] | Really. You clean up nice, | 真的 你打扮的不错 |
[28:55] | Detective Beckett. Thank you, Castle. | 贝克特探长 谢谢你 卡塞尔 |
[28:59] | I was nominated | 我曾经被 |
[28:59] | For a, uh, Tony once… | 托尼奖[百老汇]提名 |
[29:02] | Oh, no, Martha, I couldn’t. | 不 玛莎 我可不行 |
[29:04] | – Yes, you can. Let me – Oh, it’s brilliant. | -你能行 让我看看 -太棒了 |
[29:07] | So where are you guys headed tonight? | 那今晚你们要去哪里 |
[29:09] | Uh, we are going to the oh ,waldorf | 在华道尔夫饭店[纽约最豪华旅馆] |
[29:31] | Man, these guys are guilty of tax evasion, | 他们肯定逃税漏税了 |
[29:33] | Not home invasion. | 而不是入室抢劫 |
[29:37] | Appearances can be deceiving. | 外表可以欺骗人 |
[29:45] | – Nice dress. – Yeah, what there is of it. | -礼服不错 -真适合这场合 |
[29:48] | I’d let you borrow it, Esposito, | 我借你好了 埃斯波西托 |
[29:49] | But you stretched out the last one. | 但上次借你那件被撑坏了 |
[29:57] | Big cheese! | 大人物 |
[29:58] | Ricky! Ricky! | 里奇 里奇 |
[30:02] | Why didn’t you tell me | 为什么不告诉我 |
[30:02] | You were gonna be at this shindig? | 你会来这参加聚会 |
[30:04] | I would’ve given you a ride. | 我可以带你过来的 |
[30:05] | Last-minute thing. Listen, Mr. Mayor, | 刚刚决定要来 听着 市长先生 |
[30:06] | I’d like to present to you detective Kate Beckett. | 我想向你介绍下凯特·贝克特探长 |
[30:09] | Kate Beckett, you know the mayor. | 凯特·贝克特 你应该见过市长 |
[30:11] | So this is Detective Beckett. | 原来这就是贝克特探长 |
[30:13] | It’s an honor to meet you, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[30:14] | Oh, please, call me Bob. | 就叫我鲍伯就行了 |
[30:17] | Rick, she’s even prettier than you said. | 里奇 她比你说的还要漂亮多了 |
[30:21] | – Excuse me a minute. – Of course. | -借一步说话 -好的 |
[30:24] | You talk about me to “Bob”? | 你跟鲍伯谈论我吗 |
[30:25] | Well, we play cards together. | 我们一起打牌 |
[30:27] | Well, that, and you are the subject | 而且你是我 |
[30:27] | Of my next book. | 下本书的主人公 |
[30:30] | – Can I get you a drink? – Yeah. Vodka. | -要喝酒吗 -好 伏特加 |
[30:34] | Lots of vodka. But… | 很多伏特加 不过 |
[30:37] | I’m on duty, so… Water? | 我在工作 喝水吧 |
[30:39] | Yeah, vodka. | 伏特加 |
[30:43] | Could I get two very stiff vodka martinis? | 两杯不掺水的伏特加马丁尼 |
[30:46] | Don’t shake ’em. | 不要摇混 |
[30:46] | – Just swirl’em around a bit. – Richard. | -只要稍微晃一下 -理查德 |
[30:50] | Rachel Maddox. | 瑞秋·马多克斯 |
[30:51] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[30:52] | Oh, and thank you very much | 想起来了 谢谢你 |
[30:53] | For getting me the tickets. | 帮我弄到票 |
[30:54] | Thanks for the signed | 也谢谢你 |
[30:55] | First edition for the auction. | 第一版签名小说拿出来拍卖 |
[30:56] | I had my eye on it, but it’s probably | 我也想竞拍 但它对我来说 |
[30:57] | – Too rich for my blood. – My boyfriend, | -太贵了 -这是我男朋友 |
[30:59] | My boyfriend, Paul Reynolds. He’s a huge fan. | 保尔·雷诺兹 是你的狂热粉丝 |
[31:02] | Oh, always nice to meet a fan. Hi. | 见到粉丝总是让我高兴 |
[31:04] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[31:05] | That’s just Rachel, Anne’s head of development. | 瑞秋不算什么 安妮才是部门的头 |
[31:08] | She’s only after his money, so to speak. | 可以说她只是看上了他的钱 |
[31:10] | – Oh, I’m Ruthie. – Um, Beck- | -我叫露丝 -我叫贝克 |
[31:13] | I’m s-I’m Kate. Nice to meet you. | 我叫凯特 很高兴认识你 |
[31:16] | Do you work for the charity? | 你为慈善团体工作吗 |
[31:17] | No. No, but I am on the circuit. | 不 但我是联合会的 |
[31:21] | You know, breast cancer, land mines. | 像是乳腺癌 地雷 |
[31:22] | Oh, you know what the best one is? | 你知道最棒的是什么 |
[31:23] | Um, uh, project… What do you call it? | 工程 你们管它叫什么来着 |
[31:26] | The one with the lips. There are a lot of, uh, | 唇部的那个 那里有许多 |
[31:28] | Plastic surgeons there – fish in a barrel. | 整容外科医生 很好钓 |
[31:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:32] | Oh, not that you need any help from me. | 不是说让你找我帮忙 |
[31:34] | I see you’ve got a big one on the line. | 我看到你线上有一条大鱼了 |
[31:36] | Settle in, Katie. I hear he’s a fighter. | 稳住 凯蒂 听说他很红 |
[31:39] | Uh-sorry, Castle? | 抱歉 你是说卡塞尔吗 |
[31:40] | Oh, most of the girls on the register | 募捐登记表上大多数女生 |
[31:42] | Have tried to land him. | 都曾想钓他 |
[31:44] | Rich and handsome- | 又有钱又帅气 |
[31:46] | We call him “The White Whale.” | 我们管他叫 白鲸 |
[31:52] | Listen, we’re having | 听着 下个月我们准备让 |
[31:53] | A little gathering next month for our top donors. | 捐款最多的几个人小聚一下 |
[31:55] | We’re going to unveil plans for a new rehearsal space. | 我们准备公开 建造新排练场的计划 |
[31:57] | If you’re free, we’d love for you and | 如果你有空 我们希望你和 |
[31:59] | – Alexis to come. – You know my daughter? | -阿丽克西斯能来 -你认识我女儿 |
[32:01] | We make a point to know as much as we can | 我们认为尽可能多的 |
[32:03] | About our potential donors, | 了解潜在捐献者 |
[32:04] | So we can match their interests with our programs. | 并迎合他们的趣味是很必要的 |
[32:07] | So many places just ask you to write a check. | 别的地方 只要求你签张支票 |
[32:09] | We want you to know that | 我们想让你知道 |
[32:10] | Your money is making a difference. | 你的钱用到了实处 |
[32:13] | – Would you excuse me just for a second? – Sure. | -我离开一会儿可以吗 -当然 |
[32:17] | So creepy. | 太可怕了 |
[32:18] | Negative on anyone matching our sketch. | 没找到任何与速写相似的人 |
[32:20] | How are we doing on vendors and staff? | 卖主和员工的调查结果如何 |
[32:22] | No red flags yet. | 目前为止还没有可疑对象 |
[32:23] | Hey, so what’s it like in there? | 在慈善会里感觉如何 |
[32:25] | Is it buffet or passed hors d’oeuvres? | 是自助餐还是前菜刚吃完 |
[32:27] | Both. Hey, have you seen, uh- | 两者兼有 你有没有看见 |
[32:30] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在做什么 |
[32:32] | Sorry, this is the only place | 抱歉 但这是唯一一个 |
[32:34] | I knew we could talk and not be overheard. | 我们谈话不会被偷听的地方 |
[32:36] | Sure it is. | 那是当然 |
[32:37] | I was just talking to the head of | 我刚才在跟捐赠部门的 |
[32:38] | Uh, donor development over there… | 经理讲话 就在那儿 |
[32:44] | She seems to know an awful lot about me. | 她似乎过于了解我的事 |
[32:47] | She’s not the only one. | 她不是唯一一个 |
[32:48] | Did you know that they call you “the white whale”? | 还不知道他们管你叫白鲸吧 |
[32:51] | The white whale? Mm-hmm. | 白鲸吗 |
[32:53] | – Not Moby- – no. | -不是莫比 -不是 |
[32:55] | She’s in donor development. | 她在捐赠部门工作 |
[32:57] | It’s her job to know about you. | 了解你是她的工作 |
[32:58] | Besides, she doesn’t strike me | 另外 她也没把我当做罪犯头子 |
[32:59] | As a criminal mastermind. | 给踢出去 |
[33:01] | Still, I think we should take a second look. | 我仍觉得我们应该再看看 |
[33:04] | Two, three… Dip. | 二 三 倒 |
[33:13] | Castle, a little help. | 卡塞尔 帮个忙 |
[33:14] | It’s Powell. | 那是鲍威尔 |
[33:16] | The jewel thief? | 那个珠宝窃贼吗 |
[33:20] | I don’t believe this. The two of you are in on it? | 我不相信 你们两个也参加了这个 |
[33:24] | Don’t look at me. It was his idea. | 别看我 是他的主意 |
[33:27] | You really had me going, didn’t you? | 你把我耍的团团转 不是吗 |
[33:29] | The wine, the cheese, the code of conduct- | 什么酒 奶酪 行事准则 |
[33:31] | And here you are, making me look the fool. | 然后你又出现在这里 把我当傻子 |
[33:33] | I just wanted to have a bit of fun. | 我只是想快活快活 |
[33:35] | Fun? You call what you’re doing | 快活 你管你的所作所为 |
[33:37] | – “Fun”? – Castle, what’s going on? | -叫快活 -卡塞尔 怎么了 |
[33:38] | They’re in on it together. | 他们两个合伙蒙我 |
[33:40] | They’ve all but admitted it. | 就差没承认了 |
[33:41] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:43] | – I had no idea it was such a big deal. -Big deal? | -我不知道这事这么要紧 -要紧 |
[33:45] | Two people are dead. | 已经死了两个人了 |
[33:48] | Dead? | 死 |
[33:49] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[33:51] | Good lord, Rick. | 上帝啊 里克 |
[33:53] | You didn’t think- | 你不会认为 |
[33:55] | Then… What were you two whispering about? | 那么你们在悄悄说什么 |
[33:58] | Thank you all for coming tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚莅临 |
[34:00] | Now it’s time for all of us to open our hearts. | 是时候让我们大家打开心扉了 |
[34:03] | As we auction off some of the city’s finest items | 鉴于我们正要拍卖全城闻名的宝贝 |
[34:06] | For one of the finest causes. | 并以慈善的名义 |
[34:08] | To start the bidding, | 在竞拍开始前 |
[34:09] | Please welcome Martha Rodgers. | 请欢迎玛莎·罗杰斯 |
[34:14] | – What have you done? – Just a little payback. | -你做了什么 -只是个回礼 |
[34:17] | Thank you for that warm welcome. | 感谢你们的盛情欢迎 |
[34:19] | The first item on our list | 清单上的第一件宝物 |
[34:20] | Is a signed first edition | 是签名的初版 |
[34:22] | Of “Storm Season,” written by… | 《暴风季节》 作者是 |
[34:25] | Well, by my son. There he is. | 是我的儿子 他就在那里 |
[34:28] | Wave, darling, so everyone can see you. | 挥手 亲爱的 让大家看看你 |
[34:29] | Isn’t he handsome? My still-single son, ladies. | 太帅了 女士们 我儿子还单身 |
[34:34] | So as a special bonus, the winning bidder | 作为额外奖励 竞拍的胜者 |
[34:37] | Will also receive an enchanting evening | 可以获得和我儿子 |
[34:40] | In his company. | 共度良宵的机会 |
[34:41] | All right, ladies, that’s the best I can do. | 好了 小姐们 红娘就做到这里 |
[34:43] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的由你们决定 |
[34:44] | Okay, do we have an opening bid? | 有人开始竞拍吗 |
[34:46] | $2,500! | 2500美元 |
[34:46] | $2,500-beautiful lady in blue, thank you so much. | 2500 谢谢蓝裙美女 |
[34:50] | Do we hear $3,000? $3,000? | 有出3000的吗 3000 |
[34:52] | Girls, don’t be shy. | 姑娘们 别害羞 |
[34:53] | We have a gentleman bidder. | 有位先生竞拍了 |
[34:56] | Oh, and isn’t he attractive? | 他真是有魅力 |
[34:57] | Oh, my goodness, aren’t we broad-minded? | 天哪 我们思想真开放 |
[34:59] | Oh! There we have it-$4,000. | 有人出4000了 |
[35:02] | All right, ladies,the gauntlet is down. | 小姐们 竞争开始了 |
[35:04] | All right, this is the most witty… | 他是世界上最幽默 |
[35:05] | Now we’re even. | 现在扯平了 |
[35:06] | Intelligent and charming man… | 最聪明 最有魅力的男人 |
[35:07] | Look, I have money. | 看 我有的是钱 |
[35:09] | Anything you pay, I’ll pay you back. | 不论你付多少 我都会还你 |
[35:12] | Oh, not a chance in hell, Castle. | 卡塞尔 门都没有 |
[35:16] | Hey, whoa, look- | 听着 |
[35:18] | There’s donor girl’s boyfriend. | 募捐部女士的男朋友 |
[35:19] | – So? – So he’s taking pictures. | -怎么了 -他在拍照 |
[35:21] | So? I would, too, if I had a camera. | 那又如何 如果我有相机我也会拍 |
[35:23] | Of the crowd? | 你会拍观众群吗 |
[35:25] | $7,000! $7,000. | 7000 有人出7000 |
[35:27] | Oh, going once, going twice… | 7000一次 7000两次 |
[35:30] | Sold for $7,000. | 7000成交 |
[35:34] | Reynolds. Paul Reynolds. | 雷诺兹 保尔·雷诺兹 |
[35:35] | It’s perfect. He i.d.’s the jewels | 完全符合 他记录珠宝 |
[35:38] | And then uses his girlfriend’s research | 然后用她女朋友的资料 |
[35:39] | To build profiles on the victims. | 来组建目标资料 |
[35:43] | Paul Reynolds, A.K.A. Chad Nellie. | 保尔·雷诺兹 也叫查德·内利斯 |
[35:45] | He served on check fraud, embezzlement, | 前科有支票诈骗 挪用公款 |
[35:47] | Forgery and grand larceny. | 赝品制造和大宗盗窃 |
[35:50] | Well, it does no good to be coy. | 没什么好害羞的 |
[35:51] | I’ve seen the looks you’ve been throwing | 我看到你整晚都在对我 |
[35:52] | – Me all night. -Shopping, are we? | -使眼色了 -我们在购物吗 |
[35:54] | Paul Reynolds, you’re under arrest | 保尔·雷诺兹 你因为 |
[35:56] | On suspicion of theft and conspiracy | 盗窃和预谋谋杀 |
[35:58] | – To commit murder. – Let’s go. | -被捕了 -跟我走 |
[36:00] | Where was the badge? | 你把警徽藏在哪里的 |
[36:02] | Don’t ask. | 你别管 |
[36:11] | Yo. B&E, firearms- | 入室抢劫 武器 |
[36:14] | Definitely a step up for this guy. | 抓住他绝对是个大进展 |
[36:16] | He’s just a foot soldier. | 他只是个小兵 |
[36:17] | We’re looking for his general. | 我们要找的是幕后大将 |
[36:19] | What happened to the dress? | 你把裙子怎么了 |
[36:20] | You didn’t think I was gonna interrogate him | 你不会以为我会穿着裙子 |
[36:21] | – in it, did you? – We were kinda hoping… | -审他吧 -我们希望你会 |
[36:27] | Outta my chair, castle. | 从我的椅子上下来 卡塞尔 |
[36:28] | Yes. | 好 |
[36:29] | So you know him? | 就是说你认识他 |
[36:31] | We met in green haven prison. A guy like me- | 在绿港监狱认识 像我这样的人 |
[36:34] | You know they’ve would’ve eaten me alive in there. | 他们会在里面把我弄死 |
[36:37] | But he looked out for me in the yard. | 但是他在里面罩着我 |
[36:38] | They-they were all afraid of him, even the guards. | 他们都怕他 连警卫也是 |
[36:41] | And when he got out, he found me. I don’t know how. | 他出狱了 不知怎么找上我 |
[36:43] | So it was his idea to infiltrate the charity. | 他让我打入慈善团体内部 |
[36:46] | I was already seeing Rachel at the time. | 我那时候就已经在和瑞秋交往了 |
[36:48] | I mean, I was trying to go straight, | 我是说 我本想直接拒绝 |
[36:50] | But he said that I owed him. | 但他说这是我欠他的 |
[36:51] | And so you just fed him all the top donors. | 所以你就把所有捐款者资料都给他了 |
[36:53] | Everything he needed was already | 他所要的一切都在 |
[36:55] | In the dossiers- names, addresses. | 档案里了 姓名 地址 |
[36:57] | I took photographs of all their jewelry, | 我为所有的珠宝拍照 |
[36:59] | Put it all on a flash drive, | 把他们都放进闪存里 |
[37:02] | But he wanted more and more. | 但他贪得无厌 |
[37:04] | Detective, after he beat that guy to death, | 警长 在他打死那个人以后 |
[37:08] | I told him I wanted out. | 我告诉他我想退出了 |
[37:10] | But he said that if I quit, | 但他说一旦我退出 |
[37:12] | That he’d do everything he saved me from in prison. | 除非我把在狱中欠他的 全还回来 |
[37:17] | He’d do it to me and Rachel. | 不止对我还要对瑞秋下手 |
[37:21] | Then tell me where I can find him. | 那就告诉我哪里能找到他 |
[37:34] | Castle, as a friend, | 卡塞尔 作为你的朋友 |
[37:35] | I am asking you not to leave this car, | 我警告你别下车 |
[37:38] | ‘Cause your little hardy boy act… | 因为你的大胆行为会 |
[37:39] | Is gonna get me killed, I know. | 会惹来杀身之祸 我知道了 |
[37:40] | More like get one of them killed, | 更可能让你的同伴牺牲 |
[37:42] | And I can’t have that on my conscience. Understood? | 我可不想良心不安 懂了 |
[37:45] | What if I have to pee? | 万一我想小便怎么办 |
[37:52] | Go, go, go… | 走 快走 |
[38:04] | NYPD! We have a warrant! | 纽约警察 我们有搜查证 |
[38:19] | Look, his coffee. | 看 他的咖啡 |
[38:21] | Still warm. Must’ve just missed him. | 还是温的 他可能刚走 |
[38:23] | And roger. | 收到 |
[38:24] | Can I have your, uh, next position after 1-7-0-8? | 1708之后 请告诉我你的位置 |
[38:33] | This is detective Castle to all units. | 各部门 我是卡塞尔探员 |
[38:35] | That’s a negatory on the backup. | 取消支援 |
[38:37] | This dirtbag’s all mine. | 我来对付这无耻的家伙 |
[38:44] | Looks like we got the right place. | 看来我们找对地方了 |
[38:59] | Stop, police! | 站住 警察 |
[39:06] | Follow him out back! | 从后面跟他出去 |
[39:16] | God. | 上帝 |
[39:26] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[39:27] | I- she told me I actually have to stay in here- | 我 她让我别下车 |
[39:30] | – Out of the car now! – Okay, okay, | -下车 -好的 |
[39:31] | Okay, here I come. I’m coming. | 我出来了 我这就出来 |
[39:35] | God. | 上帝 |
[39:43] | Go ahead… | 继续啊 |
[39:45] | I need the practice. | 我得练练身手 |
[39:50] | We got him. Get up. | 抓住他了 起来 |
[39:55] | I tried to stay in the car. I really did. | 我本不想下车的 真的 |
[39:59] | He hit me in the face, you know. | 他打了我的脸 你知道吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是的 我看见了 |
[40:01] | That, uh, “go ahead, I need the practice”- | 那个 “继续啊 我得练练身手” |
[40:04] | That was classic. | 那真经典 |
[40:11] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[40:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:17] | The other pieces are still in evidence, | 其它几件仍作为证物保留 |
[40:19] | But I don’t see the harm in returning this. | 但我觉得把这个还你并无大碍 |
[40:31] | How do you get over it? | 你怎么挺过去的 |
[40:32] | You don’t. | 不会挺过去 |
[40:35] | But one day you’ll wake up and you’ll find | 但某天你会醒悟 然后发现 |
[40:37] | That you don’t mind carrying it around with you. | 你已经可以整天带着它了 |
[40:41] | At least that’s as far as I’ve come. | 至少我只到了这一步 |
[40:44] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你 探长 |
[40:46] | My name’s Kate. | 我叫凯特 |
[40:50] | If you ever need to talk… | 一旦你想找人倾诉 |
[41:11] | Darling, we have a visitor. | 亲爱的 有客到 |
[41:15] | Oh, pretty butch, Castle. | 真勇敢 卡塞尔 |
[41:17] | I know, right? Come, grab a chair. | 我也觉得 来 挑张凳子坐 |
[41:19] | Oh, no, I just came to return | 不 我只是来归还 |
[41:20] | -your mom’s jewelry. – You saved my life. | -你妈妈的首饰 -你救了我 |
[41:22] | The least I can do is make you some eggs. | 我至少能给你做几个蛋吃 |
[41:23] | No, really, I – I- I have to get going. | 不 真的 我得走了 |
[41:24] | Nonsense! You sit down right here, | 不行 你就坐这儿 |
[41:26] | Tell us all about last night. | 告诉我们昨天发生了什么 |
[41:29] | We’ve only heard his version. | 我们只听过他的版本 |
[41:31] | All right, um… | 好的 |
[41:35] | – Shall I begin at the red carpet? – Yes, please. | -我从走红地毯开始讲行吗 -可以 |
[41:37] | So we came out… | 我们一出来 |