时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | That was… | 刚刚真是 |
[01:07] | Top ten, at least. | 前十 至少 |
[01:09] | Ma- maybe top 20. | 也许是前二十 |
[01:12] | Not top ten? | 没到前十吗 |
[01:15] | There was Paris. | 前十里有巴黎那次 |
[01:17] | Kualai. | 瓜拉 |
[01:19] | Yankee stadium. | 洋基棒球场 |
[01:20] | – Oh, that place in the Poconos. – Yes. | -波克洛山上那个地方 -是的 |
[01:23] | Mykonos. | 米克诺斯群岛 |
[01:24] | Coney island. | 科尼岛 |
[01:25] | And then there was Staten island. | 然后还有斯塔恩岛 |
[01:27] | Oh, and the hot air balloon. | 差点忘了热气球里那次 |
[01:28] | The Westminster dog show. That was… | 还有西敏寺狗展 那次真棒 |
[01:31] | That’s only nine. | 这样也只有九次 |
[01:33] | Well, the night we made Alexis. | 你怀上了阿丽克西斯的那晚 |
[01:39] | We have had fun, haven’t we? | 我们那会儿很开心 不是么 |
[01:42] | Makes you wonder why we ever got divorced. | 让人怀疑我们为什么要离婚 |
[01:44] | I know, right? | 我也觉得 |
[01:45] | I mean, except for you having an affair with your director | 要不是你和你的导演有了外遇 |
[01:49] | And moving to Malibu | 然后搬到了马里布 |
[01:50] | And serving me with divorce papers, | 给了我离婚协议书 |
[01:52] | I think we really had a chance. | 我觉得我们还是有机会的 |
[01:56] | I’m moving back. | 我要搬回来 |
[01:58] | Back to new York? | 搬回纽约吗 |
[02:01] | I miss it. | 我太想念这儿了 |
[02:02] | I miss it. I miss Alexis. I miss you. | 我想念纽约 我想阿丽克西斯 我想你 |
[02:05] | Uh, what about your career? | 那你的工作怎么办 |
[02:07] | Oh, L.A.’S changed. | 洛杉矶物是人非了 |
[02:08] | Uh, the juicy roles just aren’t there | 像我这种程度的演员找不到 |
[02:10] | For an actress of my caliber. | 报酬丰厚的角色 |
[02:12] | I need a change, like Broadway maybe. | 我需要改变 或许可以去百老汇试试 |
[02:15] | – The legitimate stage. – Yeah, but- | -话剧舞台 -是的 但 |
[02:19] | Time- out, hey. | 暂停 |
[02:21] | Meredith, hold on | 梅瑞狄斯 等等 |
[02:22] | Have you really thought this through? | 你真的仔细考虑过吗 |
[02:25] | What’s to think about? | 还要考虑什么 |
[02:26] | You, me, Alexis- | 你 我 和阿丽克西斯 |
[02:27] | All living in the same city- | 住在同一个城市里 |
[02:29] | It’s gonna be just like old times. | 不就跟以前一样了么 |
[02:54] | Vic’s an African- American male, | 死者是非洲裔美国男性 |
[02:56] | Early 20s. | 二十出头 |
[02:57] | Multiple stab wounds, | 多处刺伤 |
[02:58] | Contusions on the arms and torso. | 手臂和躯干上有多处挫伤 |
[03:00] | The body was discovered by a homeless guy. | 尸体被一个流浪汉发现 |
[03:02] | He was beaten, maybe tortured. | 死前被殴打 有可能遭受折磨 |
[03:05] | Looks like some kind of ritualistic killing. | 看起来像某种仪式杀人 |
[03:07] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:13] | I had sex with my ex-wife this morning. | 今早我和我前妻上床了 |
[03:16] | My first ex-wife-Meredith- | 我的第一任妻子 梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:18] | Alexis’ mom. | 也就是阿丽克西斯的母亲 |
[03:19] | And she’s thinking | 她在考虑 |
[03:20] | About moving back to New York. | 搬回纽约住 |
[03:21] | Do you know what that would mean to me? | 你知道那对我意味着什么吗 |
[03:23] | That would be a very special brand of hell- | 那将会是一种非常特别的地狱 |
[03:25] | The hell of a deep-fried twinkie. | 煎熬并快乐着 |
[03:27] | A deep-fried twinkie? | 煎熬并快乐着 |
[03:28] | Yeah, the guilty pleasure | 是的 那种罪恶的快感 |
[03:29] | That you know is bad for you, | 你知道对你自己没好处 |
[03:30] | So you only do it once | 所以你出于新奇 |
[03:31] | Maybe twice a year for the novelty. | 一年会来上一两次 |
[03:33] | But a deep-fried twinkie every day is- | 但每天都煎熬并快乐着真是 |
[03:33] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[03:36] | Crime scene. Dead body. Little respect here. | 犯罪现场 死尸 缺少应有的尊重 |
[03:40] | I don’t think he can hear me. | 我想尸体听不到我说话 |
[03:41] | Okay, how about a little self-respect then? | 好 那你多一点自尊总行吧 |
[03:44] | Fine. Check out his mouth. | 算了 检查一下他的口腔 |
[03:47] | There’s probably a little pouch in there. | 里面可能会有一个小袋子 |
[03:56] | – How did you know? – Open it. | -你怎么知道的 -打开 |
[04:05] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:07] | – It’s vodun. – Vodun? | -是伏都教 -伏都教 |
[04:09] | What, is that some kind of “Star Trek” thing? | 是不是《星际迷航》一类的玩意儿 |
[04:12] | No, dude, it’s a religion, | 不是 老兄 是一种宗教 |
[04:13] | Practiced primarily in west Africa. | 主要在非洲西部流行 |
[04:16] | What? I read, too. | 看什么 我也读书的 |
[04:17] | The, uh, blood in the bowl- | 碗里的血 |
[04:19] | Most likely animal. | 很可能是动物血 |
[04:20] | Part of the ceremony. | 是仪式的一部分 |
[04:22] | The pouch is an offering to the spirits, | 小袋子是对圣灵的供奉 |
[04:24] | But I don’t recognize the symbol. | 但是我无法辨认那个符号 |
[04:25] | Well, if you did, you’d be a suspect. | 如果你认出来了 你就是嫌疑犯 |
[04:27] | So how do you know about all this? | 你是怎么知道这些东西的 |
[04:29] | Research for my sixth Derrick Storm novel. | 为德里克·斯道姆系列第六本做的调查 |
[04:31] | – “Unholy Storm.” – Yes, thank you. | -《邪恶风暴》 -没错 多谢 |
[04:33] | And, uh, vodun’s not just limited to west Africa. | 还有 伏都教并不仅限于西非 |
[04:36] | It’s also practiced by Haitian | 海地人也有信奉它的 |
[04:37] | And dominican communities right here in New York. | 还有纽约的多米尼加裔社区 |
[04:40] | Have C.S.U. run the pouch. | 让犯罪现场勘查组检查袋子 |
[04:41] | Have an M.E. Test the blood. | 让法医检查血液 |
[04:43] | And let’s get his fingerprints in the system, | 在系统里查查指纹 |
[04:45] | See if there’s an I.D. | 看看有没有对应的 |
[04:47] | This ritual-I assume then | 这个仪式 我猜 |
[04:48] | It was done for a specific purpose? | 它是为了一个特殊目的而进行的 |
[04:50] | That’s only if you’re assuming | 前提是你猜想 |
[04:50] | That the guy doing this was rational. | 罪犯还是有理性的 |
[04:52] | No, no, she’s right. | 不 她是正确的 |
[04:53] | It might not make sense to you or me, | 或许对你我来说这没有意义 |
[04:55] | But, uh, if we found out why he did this, | 但如果能找到他这么做的原因 |
[04:58] | We might find your killer. | 我们就可能找到凶手 |
[04:59] | Yeah, that’s kinda how we do it. | 我们可以说就是这么工作的 |
[05:01] | Do you still have the research? | 你还有那份研究报告吗 |
[05:04] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 我留着呢 |
[05:06] | “The purpose of their rituals | “这个仪式的目的 |
[05:07] | “Was to make contact with the spirits and the spirit world, | “是想与圣灵和圣灵界沟通 |
[05:10] | “To gain their favor through sacrifice. | “通过祭祀来博得他们的喜爱 |
[05:13] | “Storm was pretty sure he’d sacrifice anything | “斯道姆很确定 他可以牺牲一切 |
[05:15] | “When he saw the amulet swaying | “他看着护身符有节奏地 |
[05:16] | “Rhythmically back and forth | “前后摇摆 |
[05:17] | Between the woman’s bare, glistening breasts.” | 在女人裸露而有光泽的两峰之间” |
[05:20] | “Unholy storm”? | 《邪恶风暴》 |
[05:22] | You dragged me in here | 你把我拖到这里 |
[05:23] | So that you could read from your own book? | 就是为了读你的破书 |
[05:26] | Hey, there’s a lot of good stuff in here, | 这书里有很多好东西 |
[05:27] | And some of it is factual. | 其中的一部分是很真实的 |
[05:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:31] | I have a murder to solve. | 我还有一个谋杀案要解决 |
[05:32] | I thought that’s what we were doing. | 我以为我们就是在解决那个 |
[05:34] | Okay, look, I’m so-I-I am just kidding. | 好吧 我只是 开玩笑 |
[05:37] | I do have another source. | 我还有一份资料 |
[05:38] | And you call your ex-wife a “deep-fried twinkie.” | 你居然说你的前妻让你煎熬并快乐着 |
[05:41] | Oh, trust me-as annoying and intrusive you think I am, | 相信我 你都觉得我讨厌又烦人 |
[05:44] | She is a million times worse. | 她比我糟糕一百万倍 |
[05:45] | What about Alexis? | 你考虑过阿丽克西斯吗 |
[05:47] | Maybe she misses her mom. | 也许她很想念母亲 |
[05:48] | Maybe it would be a good idea to have her back in town. | 也许让她回来是个好主意 |
[05:52] | This once, when Alexis was 9, | 有一次 阿丽克西斯九岁的时候 |
[05:53] | Meredith dropped by to take her out to lunch. | 梅瑞狄斯顺路接她去吃午饭 |
[05:55] | – So? – In Paris. Paris! | -然后呢 -去巴黎吃午饭 巴黎 |
[05:58] | And then she acted like there was nothing wrong. | 然后她又表现得跟个没事人似的 |
[05:59] | She’s Auntie Mame on meth. | 她是瘾君子玛咪姑妈 |
[06:00] | If she’s so bad, | 她要是真有那么坏 |
[06:01] | Then why’d you sleep with her this morning? | 那你今早干嘛还跟她睡 |
[06:03] | Let me tell you something about crazy people. | 让我告诉你什么叫疯子 |
[06:05] | The sex is unbelievable. | 今早爽得简直是不可思议 |
[06:07] | How shallow are you? | 你到底有多肤浅 |
[06:09] | Very. | 非常 肤浅 |
[06:09] | You know, I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你来这套 |
[06:16] | Someone order lunch? | 有人叫了午餐吗 |
[06:17] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[06:18] | Meet my other source. | 认识一下我的另一份资料 |
[06:22] | The symbol’s a vever. | 这是个伏都教的一个标志 |
[06:24] | A representation of one who can open | 代表着可以打开 |
[06:26] | Crossroads into the spirit world. | 通向圣灵界的十字路口的人 |
[06:28] | Michelle taught me everything I know about vodun. | 我知道的伏都教的事儿 都是米歇尔教的 |
[06:29] | Which obviously isn’t much. | 显然我教的并不多 |
[06:31] | That scene with the topless girl and the chicken blood | 有上身裸露的姑娘和鸡血的那个场景 |
[06:33] | What was that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[06:35] | I took a few liberties. | 我有时会自由发挥 |
[06:38] | You know, from the design, | 你知道 从这个设计来看 |
[06:39] | I’d say this isn’t Haitian, | 我敢说这不是海地人所为 |
[06:41] | Jamaican or Dominican. | 也不是牙买加人或多米尼加人 |
[06:42] | This is hard-core Nigerian. | 一定是尼日利亚人的中坚分子 |
[06:45] | What about this charm? | 这个符咒是什么意思 |
[06:48] | The charm’s an offering | 符咒是对伏都圣徒或圣灵的 |
[06:49] | To a vodun saint, or loa. | 一种供奉 |
[06:51] | In this case, it’s Ogun. | 这里供奉的是奥贡(掌管火铁狩猎战争政治) |
[06:53] | He’s usually called upon | 通常人们召唤他 |
[06:54] | To help find something that’s been lost. | 来帮助寻找失物 |
[06:56] | So our killer’s looking for something. | 所以凶手是在寻找什么 |
[06:58] | Something the victim once possessed. | 那东西可能属于被害者 |
[07:00] | Maybe that’s why he was tortured. | 或许这就是他被折磨的原因 |
[07:02] | Could the kind of ceremony | 可以从仪式的种类 |
[07:03] | Indicate what the killer was looking for? | 看出犯人在找什么吗 |
[07:05] | Unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾 不行 |
[07:07] | How do you know so much about this? | 你怎么知道这么多 |
[07:09] | Because I practice. | 因为我是教徒 |
[07:12] | My junior year, | 大三的时候 |
[07:13] | I spent abroad in Nigeria. | 我到尼日利亚留学 |
[07:14] | Fell in love with the religion, the cuisine. | 爱上了那儿的宗教和美食 |
[07:16] | Michelle owns the best Nigerian restaurant in the city. | 米歇尔拥有纽约最棒的尼日利亚餐馆 |
[07:20] | It’s funny. I never would’ve pegged you | 真奇怪 我绝不会把你 |
[07:21] | For the occult type. | 和任何神秘的事情挂钩 |
[07:24] | Occult is in the eye of the beholder, detective. | 神秘只在旁观者的眼中 探长 |
[07:27] | As bizarre as vodun may seem to you, | 在你们看来伏都教或许很古怪 |
[07:30] | I assure you, the beliefs of western religions | 但我敢保证 西方的宗教信仰 |
[07:32] | Seem just as strange to outsiders. | 在别人眼里看来也同样古怪 |
[07:34] | How do you like the cow’s foot stew? | 炖牛蹄的味道怎么样 |
[07:37] | Cow’s foot? | 牛蹄 |
[07:39] | You said it was beef. | 你跟我说的是牛肉 |
[07:40] | Technically, cow is beef. | 技术层面来说 牛等同于牛肉 |
[07:42] | Besides, you liked it. | 再说了 你不是挺爱吃的嘛 |
[07:48] | This murder-is, um, is that | 这起谋杀 也是 |
[07:50] | A part of the ceremony, as well? | 也是仪式的一部分吗 |
[07:52] | No. Vodun is a peaceful, | 不是 伏都教是一种平和的 |
[07:53] | Deeply spiritual religion | 深入精神内部的宗教 |
[07:55] | Practiced by millions of people | 每一天 世界各地上百万的教徒 |
[07:57] | Across the world every day. | 都在信奉它 |
[07:59] | I doubt whoever did this is very peaceful. | 我很怀疑凶手是否内心平和 |
[08:02] | No. | 不 |
[08:04] | Your killer may be vodun, | 犯人或许是个伏都教徒 |
[08:05] | But that’s not why this man’s dead. | 但不会因此而杀人 |
[08:07] | He was killed | 他被杀害 |
[08:08] | Because he had something | 因为他拥有 |
[08:09] | The killer desperately wants. | 犯人迫切需要的东西 |
[08:12] | And he’s not gonna stop | 他绝不会罢手 |
[08:13] | Until he finds it. | 直到找到他要的 |
[08:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:18] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[08:19] | Yeah, it’s Ryan. | 我是莱恩 |
[08:22] | We got another one. | 又发现一名死者 |
[08:34] | Victim’s name is Darcy Cho. | 死者叫达茜·曹 |
[08:36] | Second-year lawyer at a firm downtown. | 在市区的一家公司当了两年律师 |
[08:38] | Multiple stab wounds, just like the last one. | 多处刺伤 和上一个死者一样 |
[08:40] | Neighbor found the door open, called the super. | 邻居发现门开着 就叫来管理员 |
[08:42] | This is what they found. | 于是他们发现了死者 |
[08:43] | The staging is exactly the same. | 两个现场布置完全相同 |
[08:45] | Yeah. When they saw what they had, | 是的 他们发现了以后 |
[08:47] | West side boys gave us a call. | 西区警局就给我们打了电话 |
[08:48] | Looks like she put up a fight. | 看起来她有自卫 |
[08:49] | Defensive wounds on her forearm. | 前臂有自卫性伤口 |
[08:51] | Paraphernalia is the same as the other murder. | 现场的东西与上起案件相同 |
[08:53] | And I found another charm in her mouth. | 我在她嘴里又找到了一个符咒 |
[08:58] | Anything back from C.S.U. | 犯罪现场勘查组有没有 |
[09:00] | On the other scene? | 关于上个案件的反馈 |
[09:01] | Candle’s basic paraffin, | 蜡烛是最典型的石蜡 |
[09:02] | Found in any bodega. | 在任何商店都能买到 |
[09:04] | Figure it’s gonna be the same with this one. | 我猜这次也一样 |
[09:05] | The cloth is a common red flannel. | 布是普通的红色法兰绒 |
[09:07] | Glass bowl-made in china. | 玻璃碗是中国制造的 |
[09:09] | What about the blood? | 里面的血呢 |
[09:10] | Chicken blood. | 是鸡血 |
[09:13] | Maybe she used this purse to defend herself. | 也许她是用这个包来自卫的 |
[09:15] | We know he hasn’t found what he’s looking for. | 他一定还没找到他要的东西 |
[09:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:19] | The charm in her mouth. | 她嘴里的符咒 |
[09:20] | He still needs the spirits to guide him. | 他仍需要圣灵来引导他 |
[09:22] | Chapter ten. | 书的第十章里 |
[09:25] | Find out what you can about Darcy. | 尽可能调查达茜的生平 |
[09:27] | See if she knew our first victim. | 看看她是否认识第一个被害人 |
[09:29] | I wanna know how | 我想弄清楚 |
[09:29] | These murders are connected. | 两起谋杀有怎样的联系 |
[09:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[09:39] | Mr. Simmons, you wanted to see me? | 西蒙斯先生 你找我吗 |
[09:40] | Alexis, I’m afraid we have some bad news. | 阿丽克西斯 有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[09:44] | What? No, is it my dad? | 什么 不 是关于我父亲吗 |
[09:45] | Did he get shot? | 他是不是中枪了 |
[09:47] | It’s not your dad, sweetie. | 亲爱的 不是你爸爸 |
[09:49] | – Mom? – It’s your grandfather. | -老妈 -是你的外公 |
[09:52] | He passed away this morning. | 他今早去世了 |
[09:54] | Grandfather? | 我外公 |
[09:55] | I know. It’s a lot to take in. | 我知道 你一时半会无法接受 |
[09:58] | Mom, I have a calculus test today. | 妈妈 我今天要考微积分 |
[10:00] | Given the circumstances, | 考虑到情况特殊 |
[10:02] | I’m sure Mr. Brown will let you make it up. | 布朗老师一定会让你补考的 |
[10:04] | Thank you, Mr. Simmons, for your compassion | 感谢你的理解 西蒙斯先生 |
[10:08] | In this trying time. | 在这么艰难的时候 |
[10:11] | Let’s go, honey. Lots to do. | 走吧亲爱的 我们有很多事要做 |
[10:13] | Uh, mom, grandpa died six years ago. | 妈妈 外公六年前就去世了 |
[10:16] | I know, but a death in the family- | 我知道 但家里有人去世 |
[10:17] | Always a good excuse to get out of school. | 用这招儿请假 每次都很管用 |
[10:19] | No, it’s a creepy excuse. | 你这招儿也太阴了吧 |
[10:21] | Come on, I need some Alexis time. | 不会吧 我就是想和你在一起 |
[10:23] | Do you realize I’ve been in town a whole week, | 我到这儿整整一周了 |
[10:25] | And we haven’t even gone shopping? | 我们都没有逛街 |
[10:26] | We’re going shopping on Saturday… | 我们周六一起去逛街吧 |
[10:27] | When I don’t have school. | 那天我没课 |
[10:29] | But Bendel’s is having its sale now! | 但班德尔百货(走贵族路线)正在搞促销 |
[10:31] | I studied all week for this test. | 我整个礼拜都在准备考试 |
[10:32] | Okay, why bother learning math | 好了 学数学又有什么用呢 |
[10:34] | If you don’t get to apply it in real-life situations, | 除非你打算开始实际应用 |
[10:36] | Like calculating your savings? | 存私房钱吗 |
[10:39] | Come on, what’s the harm? | 别让我难过了 |
[10:41] | Unless you really want to go back | 除非你真的想回去 |
[10:43] | And tell Mr. Simmons your mother’s a liar. | 告诉西蒙斯先生 妈妈是个骗子 |
[10:48] | Fine, but promise we’re not leaving the city. | 好吧 不过你保证不出城啊 |
[10:52] | Come on! | 太好了 |
[10:55] | It doesn’t make sense. Why would someone kill her? | 不可能啊 怎么会有人对她下毒手呢 |
[10:58] | Ms. Button, your office manager | 布顿小姐 你的经理说 |
[11:00] | Said that you and Darcy were close. | 你和达茜的关系很好 |
[11:03] | We joined the firm at the same time. | 我们同时进的公司 |
[11:05] | Neither of us knew anyone in the city, | 在这儿我们人生地不熟 |
[11:06] | So we just, sort of, became best friends. | 就这样我们成为了最好的朋友 |
[11:11] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[11:15] | We think he and Darcy might be connected. | 我们认为他和达茜有关 |
[11:18] | No, I don’t… | 不认识 |
[11:23] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:24] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们正在调查 |
[11:30] | Oh, god. You mean this is what happ- | 天啊 你是说她也是这样 |
[11:36] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会这么残忍 |
[11:41] | I spoke to Jill Button, Darcy’s B.F.F. | 我和吉尔·布顿谈了 达茜最好的朋友 |
[11:43] | She said she’s pretty familiar | 她说她很熟悉 |
[11:44] | With all of Darcy’s friends and clients, | 达茜的所有朋友和客户 |
[11:46] | But she’s never seen the vic before. | 但是她却从来没见过死者 |
[11:48] | The law firm does some corporate stuff, | 那个法律公司替一些公司做事儿 |
[11:50] | Some immigration work, | 移民方面的 |
[11:51] | But there’s nothing to indicate | 但没有任何 |
[11:52] | Any involvement in something like this. | 与案情有关的线索 |
[11:53] | So our first victim gets killed In a religious ritual, | 第一个受害者陷入宗教仪式谋杀后 |
[11:55] | And then history repeats itself | 同一天在一个律师身上 |
[11:57] | With this lawyer the very same day? | 上演了同样的悲剧 |
[11:58] | Oh, there’s a lawyer joke there somewhere, | 有个讽刺律师的玩笑 |
[11:59] | I just can’t think of it. | 我怎么想不起来了 |
[12:00] | And then the killer tosses the woman’s apartment | 然后凶手在她家乱翻 |
[12:02] | Looking for what | 他在找什么呢 |
[12:03] | Money, drugs, what? | 钱 毒品 还是什么别的呢 |
[12:03] | As far as we can tell, Darcy was clean. | 目前了解的情况 达茜是清白的 |
[12:06] | Yo, we got a hit on the first victim’s prints. | 找到了点第一个受害者的线索 |
[12:08] | – I.N.S. Database. – Jamal Buonsi? | -移民归化局的资料 -贾马尔·伯奥斯 |
[12:11] | Nigerian national. | 尼日利亚人 |
[12:12] | Entered the U.S. on a student visa 18 months ago. | 18个月前以留学生身份来到美国 |
[12:15] | Was enrolled at N.Y.U. as an exchange student. | 是纽约大学的交换生 |
[12:17] | – His visa expired a year ago. – Yep. | -他的签证过期一年了 -对 |
[12:19] | – Looks like he decided to stay. – Lucky him. | -看来他打算定居 -祝他好运 |
[12:22] | Any word on his last known whereabouts? | 他最后的住址是哪里 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I was able to track down the family | 我查过那户的人家 |
[12:24] | That he lived with when he was a student. | 他在学生时代曾和他们住在一起 |
[12:26] | Last time they saw him, | 他们最后一次见到他时 |
[12:28] | He was in a cab on his way to Kennedy. | 他在去肯尼迪机场的出租车上 |
[12:29] | I take it that’s not the end of the story. | 我想这并不是故事的结局 |
[12:31] | Turns out that Jamal and their 13-year-old son | 还有贾马尔和那家13岁的儿子 |
[12:33] | Were pretty close. | 关系不错 |
[12:35] | Couple of months ago, the folks discovered | 几个月前 他的父母发现了 |
[12:36] | That they were still in touch. Jamal’s cell phone number, | 他们还有联系 贾马尔的手机号 |
[12:41] | Billed to an address on East 3rd. | 手机帐单的地址 东三街 |
[12:42] | That’s just a few blocks from | 离尸体被发现的地方 |
[12:43] | Where Jamal’s body was found. | 没有几个街区 |
[12:44] | East 3rd’s right near Darcy Cho’s law firm. | 离达茜·曹的公司也很近 |
[12:46] | And you said Darcy Cho’s firm | 你刚才说达茜·曹的公司 |
[12:47] | Did some work on immigration. | 是做移民方面业务的 |
[12:49] | You and Esposito take a ride down there. | 你和埃斯波西托去那看看 |
[12:50] | I want you to look at Darcy Cho’s client list. | 拿到达茜·曹的客户名单 |
[12:52] | Maybe Jamal was using another name. | 看贾马尔是否用了别的名字 |
[12:54] | We’ll get a warrant for the billing address. | 我们带着搜查令去这儿 |
[12:55] | Find out what this guy wants | 找出他到底在找什么 |
[12:56] | Before this son of a bitch kills again, all right? | 不要让这个疯子再下手 |
[12:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:05] | I wasn’t expecting a doorman building, | 我也没期待这楼有门卫看守 |
[13:07] | But a 6-story walk-up? | 六层 没有电梯 |
[13:10] | You should’ve seen my first apartment. | 你应该体验一下我的第一套房子 |
[13:12] | Three flights up on an air shaft | 餐馆的通风管道 |
[13:14] | Over a restaurant. | 对着三截楼梯 |
[13:15] | The whole place smelled like chicken wings. | 到处都是鸡翅的味道 |
[13:22] | They come here looking for a new start, | 他们到这儿来 开始新的生活 |
[13:24] | And this is what they get… | 然而他们就住在这儿 |
[13:26] | Slum housing? | 贫民窟 |
[13:28] | Still, for some, it’s better than what they left. | 只要他们没走就好 |
[13:33] | Sounds like Jamal didn’t live alone. | 听起来贾马尔不是自己住 |
[13:42] | Yes? | 找谁 |
[13:43] | Detective Beckett, NYPD. | 纽约警察局 贝克特探长 |
[13:45] | No! | 不 |
[13:46] | Hands! Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[13:48] | Immigration. | 移民局的 |
[13:51] | I’m not immigration. Everybody, just relax, okay? | 我不是移民局的 各位 放轻松 |
[13:58] | If you’re not from immigration… | 你不是移民局的 |
[14:00] | – Then who are you? – I’m a homicide detective. | -那你是谁 -我是负责凶案的探长 |
[14:02] | I’m looking for information on Jamal Buonsi. | 我来了解贾马尔·伯奥斯的消息 |
[14:07] | We don’t know any Jamal. | 我们不认识什么贾马尔 |
[14:10] | Then you wanna tell me why his cell phone | 那你告诉我 为什么在他的电话单上 |
[14:11] | Is billed to this address? | 注明这里的地址 |
[14:19] | Detective. | 探长 |
[14:25] | Same red flannel. | 一样的红色法兰绒 |
[14:29] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[14:40] | Whose bed is that? | 那是谁的床 |
[14:54] | We can link the red flannel to two other murders. | 你的红色法兰绒与两起谋杀案有关 |
[14:56] | In this country, that puts you in a lot of trouble. | 在这个国家 这样你会有许多麻烦 |
[14:59] | – I’ve done nothing wrong. – Two people are dead. | -我没有做错任何事 -已经死了两个人了 |
[15:02] | One of them is a man that you lived with. | 其中 男死者和你住在一起 |
[15:10] | Same red flannel, same candles. And again, here. | 同样的红色法兰绒 同样的蜡烛 还有她 |
[15:15] | Why did you kill her, Azi? | 你为什么杀死她 阿齐兹 |
[15:17] | I don’t know this woman. I haven’t killed anyone. | 我不认识这女的 我从来都没杀过人 |
[15:20] | So you’re telling me that it’s all just a coincidence | 你是告诉我这仅仅是一个巧合 |
[15:23] | That these things were found in your apartment | 这些东西可是在你的屋里 |
[15:25] | Under your bed? | 你的床底找到的 |
[15:26] | They weren’t mine! | 这不是我的东西 |
[15:28] | They were for someone else. | 是别人的 |
[15:29] | Who? Do you want to go back to Nigeria? | 谁的 你想回尼日利亚吗 |
[15:34] | Because I can arrange that with a single phone call. | 这对我来说可就是一个电话的事儿 |
[15:38] | So can he. | 他也可以 |
[15:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:46] | Jamal was your friend, wasn’t he? | 贾马尔是你的朋友 对不对 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:51] | Then don’t you want us to catch who killed him? | 你难道不想让我们找到凶手吗 |
[15:53] | Don’t you want justice? | 你就不想伸张正义吗 |
[16:01] | His name is Charles. | 他叫查尔斯 |
[16:03] | – Charles Oni. – Charles Oni. | -查尔斯·奥尼 -查尔斯·奥尼 |
[16:08] | Immigrants know this man. | 移民们都知道这个人 |
[16:10] | He owns the places where we live. | 他是我们的房东 |
[16:13] | He owns the places where we work. | 也是我们的老板 |
[16:15] | And what about Jamal? Did he work for him, too? | 那么贾马尔呢 他也给他打工吗 |
[16:19] | At his store on Canal street. | 在运河街上的小店里 |
[16:21] | But it-it-it-it was only temporary. | 不过那是 那是临时的 |
[16:25] | He was going to save his money to- | 那时他在存钱 |
[16:28] | To apply for a visa, become legal. | 准备申请签证 拿到合法的身份 |
[16:31] | And Oni had a problem with that? | 这和奥尼有什么关系吗 |
[16:33] | No. | 没有 |
[16:35] | Yesterday, when Oni came looking for Jamal, | 昨天 奥尼来找贾马尔时 |
[16:38] | He said Jamal had taken something. | 他说贾马尔偷了他的东西 |
[16:41] | But Jamal was not a thief. | 其实贾马尔并没有偷东西 |
[16:43] | But Oni insisted. | 但是 奥尼固执己见 |
[16:45] | He say he knew my father | 他说他知道我父亲 |
[16:48] | Was the priest of our village. | 是我们村里的牧师 |
[16:49] | So he made me to show him how to invoke the spirits. | 他让我告诉他 如何请神 |
[16:53] | What did Jamal take? | 贾马尔拿了他什么东西 |
[16:56] | Oni didn’t say. | 奥尼没说 |
[16:58] | Why didn’t you ask? | 你怎么不问问呢 |
[17:00] | ‘Cause I was scared. | 我被吓坏了 |
[17:02] | Because he would’ve killed me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[17:05] | The only reason I am telling you this now | 我和你们说这些只不过因为 |
[17:07] | Is because Jamal was a friend. | 贾马尔是我的哥们儿 |
[17:10] | He did not deserve to die like that. | 他不应该就这么死了 |
[17:12] | Oni was wrong. | 奥尼是不可饶恕的 |
[17:16] | City records show no vendor’s license | 档案中心并没有找到 |
[17:18] | For a Charles Oni on Canal street. | 查尔斯·奥尼在运河街上的营业记录 |
[17:20] | Well, the guy’s exploiting illegals. | 显然是违法经营 |
[17:22] | I doubt he’s gonna use his real name. | 我怀疑他用的根本不是真名 |
[17:23] | Clearly not. | 肯定不是 |
[17:24] | The apartment is owned by a Robert Burnett. | 那房子的房东是罗伯特·贝纳特 |
[17:27] | No listing in the tri-state area, | 全市都查不到记录 |
[17:29] | And the address is a P.O. Box in Jersey. | 而且他的邮箱地址在新泽西 |
[17:31] | Yo, yo, law firm’s a dead end. | 那家法律公司的线索断了 |
[17:34] | They’ve never heard of anyone named Jamal Buonsi, | 他们从没听说过叫贾马尔·伯奥斯的 |
[17:36] | And there was nothing suspicious in Darcy’s client list. | 从达茜的客户名单上也找不出任何疑点 |
[17:38] | That’s perfect, | 太棒了 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause our suspect’s never heard of Darcy Cho. | 因为嫌犯也从没听过达茜·曹 |
[17:41] | We still have no idea what our two victims | 我们还是不知道 |
[17:42] | What our two victims have in common. | 这两个受害人有何联系 |
[17:44] | – Excuse me, ma’am. – No, I’m not gonna wait downstairs. | -抱歉 女士 -我不要在楼下等 |
[17:46] | Do you have any idea who pays your salary? | 你知不知道你的薪水是谁发的 |
[17:48] | Me and my taxes. | 我可是纳税人 |
[17:50] | – Is that – Uh, yep. | -那是 -没错 |
[17:51] | Richard! Over here! | 理查德 我在这儿 |
[17:53] | – Deep-fried twinkie? – Afraid so. | -煎熬并快乐着 -应该是 |
[17:57] | Meredith! What a surprise. | 梅瑞狄斯 好惊喜啊 |
[17:59] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 怎么样 意外吧 |
[18:01] | In L.A., no one ever just stops by. | 在洛杉矶 可没人会串门儿 |
[18:03] | Don’t you just love this town? | 谁能不爱上这里啊 |
[18:05] | More and more by the minute. | 越来越爱了 |
[18:07] | Uh, Meredith, these are detectives Ryan, Esposito | 梅瑞狄斯 莱恩警官 埃斯波西托警官 |
[18:09] | And detective Beckett. | 还有贝克特探长 |
[18:10] | Oh, Beckett your new muse. | 贝克特 你的新灵感 |
[18:13] | Alexis told me all about it, | 阿丽克西斯把什么都告诉我了 |
[18:15] | And I simply had to stop by. | 所以我就简单来探个班 |
[18:19] | You know, I was his inspiration once. | 要知道 我也曾是他的创作灵感 |
[18:21] | Were you now? | 是啊 |
[18:23] | Still am, from time to time. Right, kitten? | 现在还经常是呢 对不对 小猫仔 |
[18:27] | Kitten? | 小猫仔 |
[18:29] | I had this dream once, | 我梦见过这样的场景 |
[18:30] | Only I was naked and far less embarrassed. | 不过梦里我是裸体 也没这么丢人 |
[18:33] | Anyway, we were in the neighborhood | 反正我们就在附近 |
[18:34] | And I have a dinner tonight, so I thought I would | 正好今晚约了人吃晚餐 所以我想 |
[18:35] | Drop Alexis here instead of | 来这儿把阿丽克西斯交给你 |
[18:37] | Schlepping all the way downtown. | 而不是带着她去市中心 |
[18:38] | – Is that S.J.P.’S purse? – S.J.P.? | -那不是莎杰帕的包吗 -莎杰帕 |
[18:42] | Sarah Jessica Parker. | 莎拉·杰西卡·帕克(欲望都市女主之一) |
[18:43] | She wore one just like it to the Armani show in Milan. | 在米兰的阿玛尼时装秀上 她用过一次 |
[18:46] | It was on ‘fashion scoop daily’ last week. | 《每日独家时尚》上周有介绍 |
[18:48] | Well, actually, this purse belongs to one of our victims. | 其实这个包是一个受害者的 |
[18:51] | Oh, that is so tragic. | 天啊 这太悲惨了 |
[18:53] | More tragic, of course, if it’d been the real thing. | 如果这是正品 那就更悲惨了 |
[18:56] | – But… Still. – What, are you saying this was fake? | -但这并非正品 -这是假货吗 |
[18:58] | Well, look at the leather and the stitching. | 看它的皮质和做工 |
[19:00] | It’s totally a knockoff. I mean, it’s good enough | 这绝对是冒牌货 还不错 |
[19:02] | To fool the untrained shopper, | 但也就能骗骗不识货的人 |
[19:03] | – But I have a retail eye. – Canal Street. | -但绝对骗不到我 -运河街 |
[19:07] | Canal’s where they sell the knockoffs-watches, luggage. | 那里都是卖冒牌手表 行李箱什么的 |
[19:09] | – And handbags. – Darcy’s office is right near Canal. | -还有手提包 -达茜办公室里那很近 |
[19:12] | If she was gonna buy a designer knockoff… | 如果她要买什么冒牌货的话 |
[19:14] | She might’ve got it from the stall where Jamal works. | 她有可能会去贾马尔那儿 |
[19:16] | Oni’s stall. That’s what connects our two victims. | 奥尼的店里 这就是两个受害者的联系 |
[19:18] | Get a sketch from Azi. | 根据阿齐兹的话做嫌犯画像 |
[19:19] | Maybe one of the other vendors | 也许其他的商贩 |
[19:20] | – Will be able to I.D. Oni’s stall. – You got it, boss. | -可以认出奥尼来 -是的 长官 |
[19:23] | See? I always was your lucky charm. | 看见了吗 我就是你的幸运符 |
[19:27] | Just think of the things we’ll do once I move back. | 想起来这些 我就舍不得回去 |
[19:37] | That’s Oni. That’s Oni | 这就是奥尼 就是他 |
[19:48] | Charles Oni. | 查尔斯·奥尼 |
[19:49] | Now we have a face to go with the name. | 现在画像也有了 |
[19:52] | Someone on Canal Street’s gotta know this guy. | 运河街会有人认识他的 |
[19:56] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔去哪儿了 |
[19:57] | He went home. | 回家了 |
[19:59] | Deep-fried twinkie, huh? | 因为那个煎熬并快乐着 |
[20:01] | I didn’t ask. | 我问这干什么 |
[20:14] | Why don’t you get a corkboard | 你为什么不弄一个白板呢 |
[20:15] | Like a normal person? | 像个正常人一样 |
[20:17] | Why don’t you knock like a normal person? | 你为什么不像正常人那样敲门呢 |
[20:18] | You know Meredith | 你知道吗 今天梅瑞狄斯 |
[20:19] | Kidnapped Alexis from school today? | 在学校绑架了阿丽克西斯 |
[20:21] | And we all paid a hefty ransom. | 我们支付了巨额赎金 |
[20:24] | It’s outrageous. | 耸人听闻 |
[20:25] | You remember your touring production | 还记得 你巡回表演 |
[20:26] | Of “A Chorus Line”? | 《歌舞线上》那出剧吗 |
[20:26] | I almost had to repeat fifth grade. | 害得我在五年级差点留级 |
[20:28] | Oh, that was different. | 那可不一样 |
[20:30] | I was working and trying to be a mother. | 我当时既要工作 又要尽好母亲之职 |
[20:33] | I wasn’t just waltzing into town like a diva, | 没有装成女主角 在城里漫无目的闲逛 |
[20:36] | Disrupting everybody’s life. | 搅得所有人不得安宁 |
[20:38] | That’s who she is. You know that. | 你很清楚 她就是那种人 |
[20:40] | Have you considered what it’s going to be like | 有没有想过 如果让梅瑞狄斯回到纽约 |
[20:42] | Having Meredith back in New York, | 生活会变成什么样子 |
[20:45] | How it’s going to affect you? | 你会受到什么影响 |
[20:47] | You mean how it’s going to affect you. | 你是说自己会受到什么影响吧 |
[20:48] | All of us, actually. | 应该是我们大家 |
[20:51] | Well, what do you want me to do, mother? | 妈妈 你让我怎么办呢 |
[20:52] | It’s not like I could ban her from New York. | 我不可能禁止她搬回纽约 |
[20:54] | And this whole theater thing- It’s ridiculous. | 有关剧院的整件事 简直是无稽之谈 |
[20:57] | You know she hasn’t landed a role in months? | 她已经好几个月没接到角色 |
[21:01] | That’s right. I made a couple of calls. | 是的 我确实打了几个电话 |
[21:03] | Why do you think she’s moving back to New York? | 你有没有想过 她为什么搬回纽约 |
[21:05] | She can’t get arrested in LA. | 她在洛杉矶根本站不住脚 |
[21:08] | I wonder if she could get arrested in New York. | 她也不一定能在纽约站住脚 |
[21:10] | I know people now. | 我知道现在的人 |
[21:11] | And does she honestly think that she’s just gonna | 她是不是真的以为 |
[21:14] | Show up with a reel of, what, | 在《听吉姆说》里 |
[21:16] | “According to Jim” guest spots, | 客串个小角色 |
[21:18] | And push some real actor aside, | 就能挤掉那些真正的演员 |
[21:20] | Some actor who has… | 那些 |
[21:22] | Who has dedicated their entire life | 把自己的一生 |
[21:25] | To the greatest profession in the world? | 献给世上最伟大事业的演员吗 |
[21:28] | You don’t choose the theater. | 不是你选择了戏剧 |
[21:31] | The theater chooses you. | 而是戏剧选择你 |
[21:34] | Why did you marry her, anyway? | 你当初为什么要娶她呢 |
[21:37] | I don’t know, mother. Maybe she reminded me of you. | 我不知道 妈妈 也许她让我想起了你 |
[21:44] | Look at this crap. | 瞧瞧这些破烂 |
[21:45] | All my years on the force, I never understood | 当这么多年的警察 我还是不明白 |
[21:47] | Why we never shut these guys down. | 为什么不把这些取缔 |
[21:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:51] | See, this is supposed to be a Gucci. | 瞧 看着好像是古奇的包 |
[21:54] | But if you look close, | 可如果仔细看 |
[21:55] | Instead of the “G.G.,” the initials say “C.C.” | 这上面的首字母是CC 而不是GG |
[21:58] | I don’t know. That’s pretty close, bro. | 我看不出来 老兄 做得很像 |
[21:59] | But not exact. And that’s what keeps these guys | 只要有差别 这些家伙就不会被抄 |
[22:01] | From getting busted. See, technically, | 从技术层面上讲 |
[22:02] | It’s not an imitation. It’s a homage. | 这不算是对名牌的仿冒 而是致敬 |
[22:05] | A “homage.” Right. | 致敬 说得好 |
[22:07] | You ladies picking out something | 两位女士 |
[22:08] | Pretty for yourselves? | 选好商品了吗 |
[22:10] | – You got the warrant? – Which one is it? | -带搜查证了吗 -哪一间 |
[22:24] | This place has been trashed. | 这里已经被翻得乱七八糟 |
[22:28] | You guys, same Chanel bags. | 伙计们 同样的香奈尔包包 |
[22:30] | That’s weird-Shredded, like our victim’s purse. | 很奇怪 跟受害人的皮包一样都被剪烂了 |
[22:34] | Maybe Darcy wasn’t using it to defend herself. | 也许达茜当时不是用皮包自卫的 |
[22:37] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:45] | This one looks different. | 这个有所不同 |
[22:46] | It doesn’t look like the ones that we found | 和我们在受害人嘴里发现的 |
[22:48] | In the other victims’ mouths. | 不太一样 |
[22:50] | I’ve seen this symbol before. | 我以前见过这种标志 |
[22:52] | That’s the symbol for death. | 这是死亡的标志 |
[22:55] | Why would a guy mark his own stall | 那家伙为什么在自己的店里 |
[22:56] | With the death symbol? | 画个死亡的标志 |
[22:57] | He wouldn’t. | 不是他画的 |
[22:58] | The symbol was meant for him. | 这标志是送给他的 |
[23:00] | Charles Oni’s been marked for death. | 查尔斯·奥尼被人画上了死亡记号 |
[23:13] | The linings have all been cut out. | 内衬都被剪开了 |
[23:16] | – All of this stuff is imported, right? – Yeah. | -这些都是进口来的 对吧 -是的 |
[23:18] | You know, knockoffs would be | 要知道 冒牌货是 |
[23:20] | The perfect delivery system for a smuggler. | 走私贩子的最佳运输渠道 |
[23:22] | Yeah, but what are they smuggling? | 他们走私什么呢 |
[23:23] | The only person who can tell us that | 那个被画上死亡记号的家伙 |
[23:24] | Has been marked for death. | 是唯一能回答问题的人 |
[23:25] | Well, if he is still alive, | 如果他尚在人间 |
[23:27] | He doesn’t have any incentive to stick around. | 应该不会留在本地 |
[23:30] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[23:33] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[23:35] | Notify passport control. | 通知出入境处 |
[23:36] | Get ’em the sketch of Oni and tell ’em | 把奥尼的画像传给他们 |
[23:37] | To put his name and aliases on the no-fly list. | 让他们把他的名字或化名 都列入禁飞名单 |
[23:40] | You got it, boss. | 明白 头儿 |
[23:41] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[23:44] | – Castle! – I’m on TV. | -卡塞尔 -我上电视了 |
[23:46] | Are you having a breakdown? | 你神经失常吗 |
[23:47] | Not a breakdown. A breakthrough. | 没有 只是有重大突破 |
[23:49] | And I really am ruggedly handsome, am I? | 我真是英俊得要命 是吧 |
[23:51] | I’m waiting for the breakthrough. | 快说你的重大突破 |
[23:52] | Look behind me. If that camera’s recording… | 看看身后 如果那台摄像机一直开着 |
[23:55] | Then we’d be able to see who trashed the stall. | 我们就能知道是谁砸了店面 |
[24:00] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[24:01] | People like to see themselves on television. | 大家都喜欢看见自己上电视 |
[24:03] | I mean, you would not believe | 人们在摄像机前干的那些事 |
[24:05] | The things people do in front of a camera. | 说了可能你都不信 |
[24:07] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[24:08] | Like, this one chick, she’s standing there | 有个小妞正好站在 |
[24:10] | Right in front of the store, | 那家店的前面 |
[24:11] | And she starts to take off her, uh- | 接着 开始脱她的 |
[24:13] | Just show us the recordings | 你只要把前几天的录像 |
[24:15] | From the past couple of days, okay? | 给我们就可以 听见了吗 |
[24:17] | Her blood sugar gets low, | 血糖降低 |
[24:18] | She gets a little cranky. | 她就会暴躁起来 |
[24:19] | Zip it… kitten. | 闭嘴 小猫仔 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry, but I can’t show you the recording. | 很抱歉 我给不了你们录像 |
[24:23] | You need a warrant? | 还要搜查证吗 |
[24:24] | Wouldn’t help. Sold it. | 没用 已经卖了 |
[24:25] | Sold the camera in the window? | 橱窗里的摄像机卖了吗 |
[24:27] | Some guy rolls in here yesterday, | 昨天有个人进来 |
[24:29] | Asked for that one specifically. | 非要那台不可 |
[24:30] | I told him we got others, ones with boxes. | 我说还有别的摄像机 带包装的 |
[24:33] | But he wants the one in the window. | 但是 他只要橱窗里那台 |
[24:34] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[24:35] | 6′, big, black, had an accent. | 6英尺高 大块头 黑人有口音 |
[24:41] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[24:42] | No, he owns the stall across the street. | 不是他 这人是街对面的店主 |
[24:44] | You know him? | 你们认识吗 |
[24:45] | We say hi. But this guy- He seemed, uh, heavy. | 打过招呼 但这家伙看起来 很有分量 |
[24:50] | Not in the physical sense- | 不是说身体上的 |
[24:51] | Just something about him, you know? | 他有那么股劲儿 明白吗 |
[24:53] | Like he’d seen things, bad things. | 一看就像干过什么 坏事之类的 |
[24:56] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[24:57] | He paid cash-retail. | 他付的现金 |
[24:59] | I mean, at my prices? | 我要多少 给多少 |
[25:00] | He didn’t even try to negotiate once. | 甚至都没有还价 |
[25:03] | Would you be willing to | 你是否愿意跟警方合作 |
[25:04] | Work with a police sketch artist? | 做一张他的画像 |
[25:05] | Wouldn’t a real picture be better? | 真人照片不是更好吗 |
[25:07] | You said that | 你不是说 |
[25:08] | He took the camera and the recordings. | 他把摄像机和录像带都带走了 |
[25:10] | Lady, this is an electronics store. | 女士 这可是电子产品商店 |
[25:13] | I got cameras all over this place. | 这里到处都是摄像机 |
[25:16] | Yeah, he does look like the kind of guy | 对对 他像那种 |
[25:18] | Who’d paint a death symbol on your floor. | 在你家地板上画死亡记号的人 |
[25:20] | What I don’t get is, | 让我不明白的是 |
[25:20] | Why would he want the camera? | 他要那台摄像机干什么呢 |
[25:22] | ‘Cause he had the same idea we did. | 和我们目的一样 |
[25:23] | We wanted the camera | 我们要那台机子 |
[25:24] | Because we wanted to find him. | 是想找到他 |
[25:25] | Well, what was he looking for? | 那他在找什么呢 |
[25:27] | And what was inside the purses? | 还有 包里到底有什么 |
[25:31] | Esposito. Yeah. Really? | 埃斯波西托 是我 真的 |
[25:34] | When? No, no, no. Absolutely. | 什么时候 不不 完全可以 |
[25:37] | Bring him in. | 把他带来 |
[25:40] | T.S.A. just pulled Charles Oni out of | 运输安全管理局刚刚用我们的画像 |
[25:42] | The security line at J.F.K. Off our sketch. | 在肯尼迪机场的安检处抓到查尔斯·奥尼 |
[25:44] | – Good call, bro. – Thank you. | -老兄 干得漂亮 -多谢 |
[25:45] | Where was he going? | 他准备去哪里 |
[25:46] | Nigeria. Under the name Robert Burnett. | 尼日利亚 用假名罗伯特·贝纳特 |
[25:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[25:55] | I was going home to visit my family. | 我准备回家探亲 |
[25:57] | Then why’d you only have a one-Way ticket? | 为什么只买单程票 |
[26:00] | My mother is ill. | 我母亲病了 |
[26:02] | I did not know when I’d be returning. | 不知道什么时候能回来 |
[26:04] | Must be nice, being able to see your mother, | 能够去探望自己的母亲 多幸福 |
[26:07] | Something that Jamal Buonsi | 可是贾马尔·伯奥斯 |
[26:08] | Will never get a chance to do. | 永远没机会回家探亲了 |
[26:09] | We know that you are involved | 我们掌握到 |
[26:11] | In both of these murders. | 你与这两起凶杀案都有关系 |
[26:14] | Azi- the man that you intimidated into finding Jamal | 阿齐兹 那个受你威逼去寻找贾马尔的人 |
[26:17] | He is very eager to testify against you. | 迫切地希望指证你 |
[26:20] | Apparently, he takes his religious beliefs | 很显然 他对自己的信仰 |
[26:22] | Very seriously. | 非常虔诚 |
[26:23] | Doesn’t believe Voodoo | 他可不相信 |
[26:24] | Should be used to kill people. | 伏都教是用来杀人的工具 |
[26:25] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[26:26] | Then why were you looking for Jamal? | 那为什么要找贾马尔 |
[26:30] | Tell me something- What’s in the purse? | 告诉我 包里有什么 |
[26:35] | What are you smuggling, Mr. Oni? | 奥尼先生 你在走私什么 |
[26:38] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[26:39] | Are you sure? Because if you get a lawyer, | 想清楚了吗 一旦把律师叫来 |
[26:41] | You’ll be out of here in about an hour, | 你一小时后就得离开这里 |
[26:42] | And I won’t let you leave town, | 我不会让你出城 |
[26:44] | And that’s exactly what you want, isn’t it, | 可是你却很想 |
[26:45] | To leave town? | 离开这儿 对吗 |
[26:50] | You scare a lot of people, Mr. Oni- | 奥尼先生 许多人怕你 |
[26:52] | Immigrants, illegals. | 非法移民 做非法勾当的 |
[26:55] | Tell me… | 说说看 |
[26:58] | Who scares you? | 谁让你这么害怕 |
[27:03] | I don’t know this man. | 我不认识这个人 |
[27:04] | He knows you. | 可他认识你 |
[27:06] | Matter of fact, he’s marked you for death. | 事实上 他给你注上了死亡标志 |
[27:11] | Jamal worked for you, and he’s dead. | 贾马尔为你干活 他死了 |
[27:14] | Darcy Cho-She just bought a purse from you, | 达茜·曹只是从你那里买了个包 |
[27:17] | And now she’s dead. | 现在也死了 |
[27:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:22] | I won’t talk without protection. | 除非有人保护我 否则我不说 |
[27:24] | I can’t protect you | 你不告诉我是谁 |
[27:25] | Unless you tell me from what. | 我没办法保护你 |
[27:32] | His name is Mukhtar Baylor. | 他叫穆克塔·贝勒 |
[27:34] | Very bad, very dangerous. | 很凶残 很危险 |
[27:37] | Former child soldier. | 当过童子军 |
[27:39] | They call him “the butcher of Benin.” | 他们称他 贝宁的刽子手 |
[27:41] | What’s he doing in the U.S.? | 他在美国做什么 |
[27:43] | He traffics-Drugs, women, | 贩卖毒品 贩卖妇女 |
[27:46] | Whatever will make him money. | 什么赚钱干什么 |
[27:49] | It is him that killed Jamal and the woman. | 是他杀了贾马尔和那女人 |
[27:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:58] | If I tell you, you will protect me? | 如果我说了 你们会不会保护我 |
[28:04] | Oni’s a counterfeiter. | 奥尼是个制假贩子 |
[28:06] | He gets papers for illegals- | 为不法份子做假证件 |
[28:07] | Passports, visas, whatever they need. | 假护照 假签证 一应俱全 |
[28:09] | A real friend to the community. | 是那个圈子里的贵人 |
[28:10] | Oni also provided Baylor with documents | 奥尼为贝勒的偷渡客 |
[28:12] | For his traffickers. | 提供伪造的证件 |
[28:13] | Sewn inside the lining of his purses. | 缝进皮包的内衬里面 |
[28:15] | Yeah, which he keeps in the back of the stall. | 是的 他把这些包放在店铺的后面 |
[28:17] | Only he didn’t count on “Fashion Scoop Daily.” | 千算万算 没算到《每日独家时尚》 |
[28:18] | The web site. | 网站吧 |
[28:19] | Yeah, the article on Sarah Jessica Parker? | 是的 有篇莎拉·杰西卡·帕克的文章 |
[28:21] | Appears there was a run on the purses. | 让这种皮包走俏 |
[28:23] | Yeah. Our first vic, Jamal- | 是的 第一个受害人 贾马尔 |
[28:25] | He sold bags out front. | 卖光了摆在前面的货 |
[28:26] | He didn’t know about Oni’s scam. | 他不知道奥尼的花招 |
[28:27] | When he ran out of bags, | 前面的货卖光了 |
[28:28] | He sold the ones from the back. | 就把后面的货拿出来卖 |
[28:29] | Why didn’t he just get Oni to forge more documents? | 为什么不让奥尼再做些假证件 |
[28:31] | It takes time, and Baylor doesn’t have time. | 那要花时间 贝勒没时间了 |
[28:33] | The papers are for Baylor’s brother in Africa. | 证件是给他非洲的哥哥用的 |
[28:35] | The Nigerian officials are closing in on him | 因为贩毒 尼日利亚警方 |
[28:37] | For drug trafficking. | 马上要缉捕他 |
[28:38] | If Baylor doesn’t get him to the U.S. soon. | 如果贝勒不抓紧时间把他弄到美国来 |
[28:39] | They’ll execute him. | 他就会被处死 |
[28:40] | Oni says Baylor operates | 据奥尼供述 |
[28:42] | Out of a warehouse downtown. | 贝勒在市中心有个仓库 |
[28:43] | Find this dirtball | 把这个恶棍揪出来 |
[28:44] | Before the murders someone else, all right? | 不要再有人受害 听到吗 |
[28:51] | Where did the bag come from? | 这个包是谁的 |
[28:52] | Oh, sorry, that’s mine. | 不好意思 是我的 |
[28:54] | I felt, given everything that’s happened, | 为了以防万一 |
[28:55] | I should be prepared. | 我要有所准备 |
[28:58] | I got this special order. | 我特别订制来的 |
[29:00] | And look. | 看这个 |
[29:03] | – “Writer”? – Cool, huh? | -作家 -帅吧 |
[29:05] | No, not cool. | 一点也不帅 |
[29:07] | You don’t need a vest. | 你不需要防弹衣 |
[29:08] | If you shoot me, do I not bleed? | 如果你打中我 难道不会流血吗 |
[29:10] | You’re not gonna get shot. And you know why? | 你不会中枪 知道为什么吗 |
[29:13] | Because you are going nowhere near the gunfire. | 因为你不用亲临战场 |
[29:15] | You’re staying here. | 你要留在这里 |
[29:16] | We’ve seen how well that works. | 我们都清楚那会怎么样 |
[29:18] | Stay here, Castle, and don’t do anything. | 卡塞尔 老实待在这里 什么也别做 |
[29:23] | All right, this is our guy. Got him? | 这是我们要抓的人 认好了吗 |
[29:26] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[30:28] | Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[30:29] | Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[30:32] | Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[30:33] | Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[30:37] | 911! Call home ASAP Alexis | 911 请尽快回电 阿丽克西斯 |
[30:41] | I’m gonna- I’m gonna just get that. | 我得接个电话 |
[30:49] | – Alexis? What’s wrong? – Richard, guess what. | -阿丽克西斯 出什么事啦 -理查德 知道吗 |
[30:53] | – Meredith? – I found a place. | -梅瑞狄斯 -我看上个地方 |
[30:55] | A perfect place. It’s light, spacious | 完美至极 宽敞 明亮 |
[30:58] | And only a million six. | 只要106万 |
[30:59] | But the text said “Alexis.” | 短信发送人显示是 阿丽克西斯 |
[31:01] | It said it was an emergency. | 还说是紧急事件 |
[31:03] | Well, how else was I gonna get you to call me back? | 是啊 不然你怎么会回我电话 |
[31:07] | B- but- are you at the loft? | 但是 你不是在阁楼吗 |
[31:08] | Mm, I was in the neighborhood and I had to pee, | 我刚好在附近 突然想去厕所 |
[31:10] | So I had Eduardo let me in. | 所以我让爱德华多放我进来 |
[31:12] | So I called the realtor, | 然后打给房地产公司 |
[31:13] | And here’s the thing- I may need you to cosign the loan. | 事情是这样的 我需要你帮我做担保 |
[31:17] | Meredith, we’re divorced. | 梅瑞狄斯 我们离婚了 |
[31:18] | I- I’m not gonna cosign a loan for you. | 我是不会帮你担保的 |
[31:20] | It’s for Alexis, too. | 这也是为了阿丽克西斯 |
[31:22] | I mean, it’s only a one- bedroom, | 我是说 这儿只有一间卧室 |
[31:23] | But you want her to be comfortable when she visits, right? | 你也希望她来时能住的舒服些 |
[31:26] | Look, can I call you back? I’m right in the middle | 听着 我再打给你 我正忙着呢 |
[31:28] | Of capturing a very dangerous Nigerian drug lord… | 忙着抓一名极度危险的尼日利亚毒贩 |
[31:30] | It’s kind of a thing. | 这可是件大事 |
[31:31] | Okay, later then. Hey, Richard? | 好吧 那一会儿再说 理查德 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[31:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[31:38] | – For what? – Putting up with me. | -谢什么 -容忍我 |
[31:40] | I know I’ve been a handful, but… | 我一直麻烦你 但是 |
[31:42] | Once things settle down, I think it’s gonna be great. | 一旦安定下来 一切会好起来的 |
[31:45] | That’s the guy. That’s the guy! | 就是那个人 就是他 |
[31:49] | Hey! The- | 那个 |
[31:56] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我讲话吗 |
[32:05] | This is gonna bite me in the ass. | 这下我闯大祸了 |
[32:07] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[32:14] | What do you mean you didn’t get the plate? | 什么叫没记住车牌号码 |
[32:15] | Uh, there was a- it was coming | 是这样的 那辆车 |
[32:17] | What kind of car was it? | 是什么车 |
[32:18] | – Uh, it was big. It was an S.U.V., I think -You think? | -挺大的 我猜是越野车 -你猜的 |
[32:21] | – What about the color? – Um, black. Uh, dark blue. | -什么颜色的 -黑色或是深蓝色 |
[32:24] | Uh, it’s- it’s very hard being a witness. | 做目击证人太难了 |
[32:27] | I don’t know how you guys ever get a conviction. | 我不明白你们怎么会相信 |
[32:29] | I’m usually really good with the detailed stuff. | 我通常很注意细节 |
[32:31] | I just- I got distracted. | 我只是分心了 |
[32:33] | Yeah, you were rolling calls during a tac strike. | 你在出任务的时候忙着接电话 |
[32:37] | – Interesting. – He was supposed to be inside the building! | -有意思 -大家都以为他在里面 |
[32:40] | What about the color of your shirt? | 你衬衣是什么颜色的 |
[32:42] | What is that right now? Is that black or blue? | 现在是什么颜色 黑色还是蓝色 |
[32:43] | I-I-I couldn’t quite tell. The sun was in my eyes. | 我看不清 阳光太刺眼了 |
[33:00] | Weird. | 太诡异了 |
[33:01] | Really weird. | 真的太诡异了 |
[33:07] | It’s the same red flannel. | 同样的红色法兰绒 |
[33:10] | Hey… vodun guy’s a yoga nut. | 这个伏都教徒还是个瑜珈狂人 |
[33:14] | Well, just ’cause you’re a cold-blooded killer | 谁说冷血杀手 |
[33:15] | Doesn’t mean you don’t take care of yourself. | 就不知道如何照顾自己 |
[33:25] | You guys. | 你们看 |
[33:27] | The camera from the electronics store. | 是那家电子商店的摄像机 |
[33:31] | See? Not a complete bust. | 是吧 也不是毫无收获啊 |
[33:36] | There’s Jamal. | 那是贾马尔 |
[33:40] | And Darcy Cho. | 还有达茜·曹 |
[33:43] | Go back, go back, go back, go back. Okay. | 倒回去 倒回去 好了 |
[33:45] | More. More. All right. | 再退 再退 好的 |
[33:47] | Stop. Well, looks like someone else besides Darcy | 停 看来除了达茜还有其他人 |
[33:50] | Bought a Chanel bag from Jamal. | 从贾马尔那儿买了香奈儿的包 |
[33:53] | And she’s carrying a yoga mat. | 她还拿着瑜伽垫 |
[33:54] | That’s why he bought the camera. | 所以他就买了这个录像机 |
[33:55] | Baylor’s looking for her. He wants his passport | 贝勒在找她 他想要他的护照 |
[33:58] | So he’s hunting down everyone that bought that purse. | 他在找买了那种包的人 |
[33:59] | Eight million people in the city. | 纽约人口有八百万 |
[34:01] | He’ll never find her. | 他没法儿找到她的 |
[34:01] | He found Darcy Cho. He’ll find her. | 他能找到达茜·曹 也能找到她 |
[34:04] | Not if we find her first. | 除非我们先找到她 |
[34:06] | You zoom in on her hand. | 放大她的手部 |
[34:09] | She’s got a coffee from Java Loft. | 她拿着一杯爪哇咖啡 |
[34:13] | – So? – So we’re looking for a yoga studio | -所以 -所以我们要在运河街上 |
[34:15] | Near a java loft somewhere off canal street. | 找爪哇咖啡店附近的瑜伽会所 |
[34:17] | Gotta be a dozen possibilities. Baylor’s got a head start. | 范围太大 而且贝勒已经先我们一步 |
[34:20] | Yes, but I’ve got an awesome service plan now. | 是的 但我现在有个超棒的计划 |
[34:22] | We’re looking for yoga girl. | 我们找的是练习瑜伽的女孩儿 |
[34:23] | You guys see if anyone else bought that purse. | 你们去查查是否还有人买了那个包 |
[34:27] | There are four java lofts within five blocks of canal street. | 运河街附近的五个街区 有四家爪哇咖啡店 |
[34:30] | And yoga studios? | 有瑜珈会所吗 |
[34:31] | The time stamp on the video was 3:22. | 录像上显示时间是三点二十二分 |
[34:33] | We’re looking for a yoga studio nearby | 我们要找的是附近的瑜珈会所 |
[34:37] | With a class that ends at about 3:00. | 而且是三点下课的 |
[34:39] | Maybe the woman was on her way to yoga class. | 也许她在上课的路上呢 |
[34:41] | You ever try doing a half moon pose | 你喝完咖啡 |
[34:43] | Cranked up on caffeine? | 还能做出半月式吗 |
[34:44] | It completely throws off your chi. | 你会都吐出来的 |
[34:46] | Trust me, she bought her coffee after class. | 相信我 她是下课后买的咖啡 |
[34:48] | A class finishing around 3:00 p.m. | 三点下课 |
[34:50] | Would give her enough time to buy a coffee. | 所以她有充足的时间买咖啡 |
[34:52] | But enough time to finish it before canal street. | 但在出运河街前还没有喝完 |
[34:56] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:59] | NYPD. Do you know this girl? | 纽约警局 你认识这个女孩吗 |
[35:01] | Diana Edwards. What’s she done? | 戴安娜·爱德华 她到底犯了什么事儿 |
[35:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:04] | You’re the second cop that’s come in looking for her. | 你找她的第二个警察了 |
[35:06] | Another cop was here? | 还来过一个警察 |
[35:08] | Yeah, he just left a few minutes ago. | 是 他几分钟前刚刚离开 |
[35:11] | Baylor. We need Diana’s address right now. | 是贝勒 马上给我们黛安娜的住址 |
[35:16] | Diana Edwards! NYPD! Open up! | 戴安娜·爱德华 纽约警局 快开门 |
[35:19] | Can I kick it down? | 我能把门踹开吗 |
[35:20] | Sorry, kitten. | 不行 小猫仔 |
[35:22] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[35:23] | Okay, okay! Take it easy! | 知道了 好的 放松点 |
[35:26] | Detective Beckett, NYPD. Are you Diana Edwards? | 贝克特探长 你是戴安娜·爱德华吗 |
[35:28] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:30] | Fine. | 很好啊 |
[35:32] | We have a video surveillance | 有录像显示 |
[35:34] | Of you purchasing a Chanel bag | 两天前你在运河街 |
[35:35] | On Canal street two days ago. | 买了一个香奈儿的包 |
[35:36] | Wow, I know you guys are cracking down on the knockoffs, | 我知道你们在查假货 |
[35:39] | But I… | 但是我 |
[35:39] | – Where’s the bag? – Over there. | -包在哪儿 -那边 |
[35:47] | Excuse me! Hey! What are you doing that for? | 抱歉 你这是在干什么 |
[35:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:56] | You are a very lucky lady. | 你太走运了 |
[35:58] | I don’t understand. Am I in trouble? | 我不明白 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[35:59] | No. But from now on, always buy retail. | 没有 但从现在起 只买正品 |
[36:01] | Detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[36:02] | I need a unit at 91st and Broadway | 91大街和百老汇街交接处 要求支援 |
[36:06] | Call 9-1-1! | 快报警! |
[36:18] | – Give me the passport! – Put down your weapon, now! | -把护照给我 -马上放下武器 |
[36:24] | Give me the passport! | 护照给我 |
[36:36] | Baylor, any minute now, | 贝勒 从现在起 |
[36:38] | This place is gonna be crawling with cops! | 这里随时会被警察包围 |
[36:40] | Don’t make things worse than they are! | 不要把事情搞得更糟 |
[36:50] | Give me what I want, and I walk away! | 把我要的给我 我就走 |
[36:52] | I’ve written this scene about a hundred times. | 这种场景我写过一百多次了 |
[36:54] | We give him what he wants, you know how it ends? | 我们要是把东西给他 你知道会怎么样吗 |
[36:55] | Badly. And by “badly,” I mean us dead. | 很糟糕 很糟糕等于我们死定了 |
[36:57] | – Just stay down. – You stay down. | -趴下 -你趴下 |
[36:59] | I can’t shoot him from down here. | 从这儿我没法儿打中他 |
[37:00] | Yeah, he can’t shoot you, either. | 他也不能 |
[37:07] | – I can’t see him. – He’s moving. | -我看不到他 -他在移动 |
[37:12] | I’ve only got two rounds left. | 我只剩两发子弹了 |
[37:14] | I need a clean shot. I gotta get eyes on him somehow. | 我得干脆点 先要设法看见他 |
[37:19] | What’s with you and phones? | 你拿手机做什么 |
[37:23] | I’m not playing games! | 我不是说着玩 |
[37:25] | I don’t have an angle on him from down here. | 在这儿我找不到角度开枪 |
[37:28] | – I will kill you both! – Okay. | -我要杀了你们两个 -这样吧 |
[37:31] | When we shoot, he shoots. He’ll be exposed. | 我们开枪 他也会 但他就暴露了 |
[37:37] | I’ll set the pick, you take him down. | 我做诱饵 你对付他 |
[37:39] | Set the pick with what? | 用什么做诱饵 |
[37:41] | This. You’re gonna get yourself shot. | 这个 你会有危险的 |
[37:44] | – Not if you make your shot count. – Castle! | -除非你打中他 -卡塞尔 |
[37:47] | Just be ready. | 快准备好 |
[37:53] | This is your last warning! | 这是最后的警告 |
[37:55] | Now! | 现在 |
[38:05] | I’d say this deserves a toast. | 这真值得干一杯 |
[38:20] | Baylor’s gonna make it. | 贝勒会没事的 |
[38:22] | You okay, Castle? | 你没事吧 卡塞尔 |
[38:24] | My first gun battle. | 我的第一次枪战 |
[38:26] | Your last gun battle. | 也是你的最后一次 |
[38:28] | Don’t be so pessimistic. | 别那么悲观嘛 |
[38:29] | I think I handled myself pretty well. | 我觉得我做的不错 |
[38:31] | Yeah. You probably saved my life. | 是 你算是救了我一命 |
[38:33] | Probably? I definitely saved your life. | 算是 根本就是我救了你 |
[38:36] | And you know what that means, don’t you? | 你应该明白 这意味着什么吧 |
[38:38] | – It means you owe me. – Owe you what? | -意味着你欠我的 -欠你什么 |
[38:41] | Whatever I want. | 无论我要什么都行 |
[38:44] | And you know exactly what I want, don’t you? | 而且你很了解我要什么 对不对 |
[38:49] | You know what I really, really want you to do? | 知道我真的很想要你做什么吗 |
[38:57] | Never… Ever… Call me “kitten.” | 永远 永远 别叫我小猫仔 |
[39:15] | – Dad? – Yeah, sweetie? | -爸爸 -什么事 |
[39:21] | Hypothetically, is it okay to love someone | 理论上 有可能你爱一个人 |
[39:25] | But not want them around all the time? | 但不愿意总在一起吗 |
[39:29] | – You mean mom? – I love her. I do. | -说的是你妈妈 -我爱她 真的 |
[39:33] | I know you do, and I’m glad you do. | 我知道 而且很高兴你爱她 |
[39:35] | But, dad, she drives me crazy. | 可是 爸爸 她快把我逼疯了 |
[39:39] | Yeah. That’s what moms do. | 妈妈们就是这样 |
[39:43] | But if she lives here… | 但如果她要是留在纽约 |
[39:45] | Richard? Richard. Alexis. | 理查德 理查德 阿丽克西斯 |
[39:49] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会帮你保守秘密的 |
[39:54] | Hello? Anyone home? Hello? | 到底有没有人在家啊 |
[39:59] | You will not believe what happened. | 你们肯定无法相信 |
[40:01] | I got a call from my agent. | 经纪人给我来电话了 |
[40:02] | I’ve been offered a huge role in a new indie film. | 我受邀主演一部独立制作电影 |
[40:09] | Mom, that’s awesome. | 妈妈 真是太好了 |
[40:10] | It is. But… Here’s the bad news, sweetie. | 是的 但也有个坏消息 亲爱的 |
[40:14] | I’m gonna have to put my plans to move back | 回纽约的计划 |
[40:16] | To New York on hold. | 要压后了 |
[40:18] | Oh… How ever will we manage? | 这让我们怎么办啊 |
[40:20] | Well, that’s okay, mom. | 没关系的 妈妈 |
[40:21] | – It sounds like a huge opportunity. – It is. It really is. | -听起来是个好机会 -绝对是 |
[40:25] | Besides, it’s not like Broadway’s going anywhere. | 而且 百老汇永远在这儿 |
[40:27] | I can always do theater when I’m too old for Hi-Def. | 等我老了再来剧院也不迟 |
[40:32] | Uh, so when do you need to be back in L.A.? | 那你什么时候回洛杉矶啊 |
[40:34] | Tomorrow. I need to get back to my hotel and pack, | 明天 现在我得回酒店收拾行李了 |
[40:37] | But I wanted to tell you the good news. | 我就是想先告诉你这个好消息 |
[40:39] | There’s so much fun stuff we didn’t get to do. | 还有很多好玩的事情没做 |
[40:42] | – But I’ll be back soon, I promise. – I know. | -我保证很快就回来 -我知道 |
[40:45] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[40:46] | – Thanks for taking me shopping. – Oh, anytime. | -谢谢你带我逛街 -我随时都愿意 |
[40:52] | – Good-bye, Martha. – Meredith. | -再见了 玛莎 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:57] | You know I always hate to see you go. | 你知道 我总舍不得送你走 |
[41:02] | Next time- top ten. | 下次 来次前十名的 |
[41:07] | Top ten. | 前十名的 |
[41:16] | Okay, dad, spill. | 好的 爸爸 坦白吧 |
[41:17] | – What? – What did you do? | -什么 -你都做了什么 |
[41:20] | Nothing. | 什么也没做啊 |
[41:22] | Oh. My business manager called I | 我的业务经理打电话给我 |
[41:24] | With an excellent investment opportunity | 说有一个千载难逢的投资机会 |
[41:26] | A small, artsy independent feature. | 是一部小型 独立制作的文艺电影 |
[41:29] | Oh, that’s my boy! | 真是我的好儿子 |
[41:31] | Eh, she’s perfect for the role. | 她真的很适合那个角色 |
[41:32] | I’m doing them a favor. I think. | 我觉得 又可以帮他们 |
[41:35] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不会介意 |
[41:36] | Raising one parent’s hard enough. | 养活你已经很辛苦了 |
[41:38] | I don’t know what I’d do if I had to raise two. | 养两个人 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[41:43] | There wasn’t a little part for me… | 有没有适合我的角色 |
[41:45] | – No, no. – In the artsy… | -没有 -就是那部文艺 |
[41:47] | Uh, no. | 不是吧 |