时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[01:11] | All workers, please clear the construction site. | 所有工人 请离开建筑工地 |
[01:14] | Why can’t they find bodies between 9:00 and 5:00? | 他们就不能在上班时间发现尸体吗 |
[01:16] | Well, early bird gets the collar. | 早起的鸟儿才有虫吃 |
[01:22] | He was here before I was. | 他来的比我还早 |
[01:24] | Oh! Finally, you are here. You are gonna love this. | 你终于来了 你一定会喜欢这个 |
[01:29] | Come on, show’s over! | 表演结束了 |
[01:31] | Active crime scene. We appreciate your cooperation. | 正在进行犯罪现场调查 谢谢合作 |
[01:37] | Awesome, right? My first cold case. | 很可怕吧 我的第一件悬案 |
[01:40] | Come on, it’s a little funny. | 别这样 这案子挺有趣的 |
[01:41] | Not so much funny as true. She’s frozen solid. | 没什么有趣的 她被冻成冰块了 |
[01:45] | What was the temperature last night? | 昨天夜里气温是多少 |
[01:47] | Mid-40s. | 摄氏7度 |
[01:48] | It wasn’t exposure. | 不是因为暴尸在外才冻成这样的 |
[01:50] | Site’s active. | 案发现场一直有人 |
[01:51] | The boys tell me there’s no way she was here last night. | 这儿的人说 昨晚她肯定没在这儿 |
[02:01] | She’s melting. | 她正在融化 |
[02:02] | Maybe we should be looking | 该找找红宝石鞋(源自绿野仙踪) |
[02:03] | For ruby slippers. | (轻敲鞋跟就能回家) |
[02:05] | Yeah, while you’re at it, | 是啊 你找的时候 |
[02:06] | Why don’t you look for some flying monkeys? | 顺便再找找会飞的猴子 |
[02:07] | Maybe they left her here. | 也许是它们把她摆在那的 |
[02:09] | So what do you got for me? | 有什么发现吗 |
[02:10] | There are pieces of plastic on her body | 尸体上找到了 |
[02:12] | From the garment bag. | 西装袋的塑料膜 |
[02:13] | So she was inside the bag? | 所以她曾被装在西装袋内 |
[02:15] | Other than that, it’s gonna take a while for her to thaw. | 除此之外 她还需要点时间才能完全融化 |
[02:18] | I can tell you she hasn’t been here long. | 我能肯定 她被搬到这里的时间不长 |
[02:21] | Maybe couple of hours. | 也许只有几个小时 |
[02:22] | What about security? | 这儿的安保措施怎么样 |
[02:24] | Chain-link. Pair of bolt cutters took care of that. | 钢丝网 有把钳子就能进来 |
[02:26] | Looks like our guy was hoping | 看来凶手是想 |
[02:27] | She’d disappear into the concrete pour. | 把她埋在混凝土里 |
[02:29] | A few more feet, and she would’ve. | 再多浇几英尺 她就会被埋了 |
[02:31] | It’s kind of odd– | 有点奇怪 |
[02:32] | Taking the trouble to freeze a body and then dumping it? | 要埋尸 为什么还费神把她冻上呢 |
[02:35] | We got two personality types working here. | 这表现出了两种想法 |
[02:37] | A killer who freezes a body is a keeper | 凶手把尸体冻起来 |
[02:39] | He wants a souvenir. | 作为纪念品 |
[02:41] | But a guy who dumps a body? | 但是又弃尸在这儿 |
[02:42] | Doesn’t want to be reminded of the crime. | 是不想再和这案子有关联 |
[02:45] | All right, I’m gonna go check out the fence. | 好了 我去围墙外面看看 |
[02:50] | Get a close-up of her face. | 拍张面部特写 |
[02:51] | I want to run her through missing persons. | 和失踪人口作比对 |
[02:53] | Oh, cool, like on the discovery channel, | 太棒了 就像探索频道播的那样 |
[02:55] | Where you plug the photo into | 你们会把照片 |
[02:56] | Facial recognition databases? | 存入面部识别数据库 |
[02:58] | – Yeah, just like that. – Yes! | -是的 就像那样 -太棒了 |
[03:03] | Welcome to the department’s official | 欢迎光临本局官方 |
[03:05] | Facial recognition database. | 面部识别数据库 |
[03:09] | By hand? | 要手动查找 |
[03:10] | That’s like life before tivo. | 似乎倒退到有数字录像机之前 |
[03:12] | Maybe you could download an app | 也许你在手机上 |
[03:13] | On that phone of yours. You could just– | 下载个程序 就可以 |
[03:16] | There are a lot of missing people. | 失踪人口还真多 |
[03:18] | One way or another, we’ll find them | 我们总会有办法找到他们的 |
[03:20] | Some end up dead, | 有的人死了 |
[03:21] | Some turn up in a double-wide | 有的人出现在亚特兰大市郊的大房子 |
[03:23] | With a stripper named Trixie outside Atlantic city. | 和年轻的白人脱衣舞女混在一起 |
[03:26] | And some just don’t turn up. | 还有的人 再也没出现过 |
[03:29] | Dana Sullivan. | 达娜·苏利文 |
[03:30] | Mm-hmm. Her and her boyfriend leave a club. | 她和男朋友离开俱乐部的时候 |
[03:33] | He’s a couple steps behind her | 她男朋友接到个电话 |
[03:34] | ‘Cause he gets a call on his cell phone. | 所以落在她后面几步 |
[03:35] | She turns a corner just a few seconds before he does. | 她仅仅早几秒走过街角 |
[03:37] | And when he comes around, she’s gone. | 等他走过来的时候 她就不见了 |
[03:40] | Street’s totally empty– no traffic, no nothing. | 街道空空荡荡 没有车 什么都没有 |
[03:43] | In a matter of 3 feet, she literally just disappeared. | 相隔不到一米 她就这么消失了 |
[03:48] | People don’t disappear off the face of the earth. | 人不会从地球表面消失的 |
[03:50] | Sure they do. | 当然会 |
[03:51] | Quantum physics, alien abductions, Schrodinger’s cat. | 量子物理 外星人绑架 薛定谔的猫 |
[03:54] | One minute, you’re getting a hot dog in the park. | 前一分钟 你还在公园里买热狗 |
[03:56] | The next, you’re fighting off Sleestaks | 下一分钟 你就被带到空间裂隙中 |
[03:57] | On the far side of a dimensional rift. | 和爬行动物激战(《失落的大陆》剧情) |
[03:59] | I don’t buy it. There’s got to be an explanation | 我不相信 肯定有个合理的解释 |
[04:01] | A story that makes everything make sense. | 一个让一切都合情合理的故事 |
[04:05] | Okay, Castle, | 好吧 卡塞尔 |
[04:07] | What’s our Jane Doe’s story? | 这具无名女尸的故事是什么呢 |
[04:08] | Well, I don’t know how it starts, | 虽然我不知道故事的起因 |
[04:10] | But I know how it ends– frozen at a construction site. | 但我知道结果 在建筑工地呈冰块状 |
[04:13] | So flying monkeys aside, what’s the first question? | 撇开会飞的猴子不谈 第一个疑点 |
[04:17] | How did she get there? | 她是怎么到那里的 |
[04:19] | Considering she was frozen solid, | 鉴于尸体的冻结程度 |
[04:20] | She had to have been kept pretty close. | 她应该被藏匿在工地附近 |
[04:22] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[04:24] | Here is the site. Her body might not | 这儿是工地 但藏尸处 |
[04:25] | Have been kept as close as you might think. | 可能没你想的那么近 |
[04:27] | It takes a long time for a frozen body to thaw. | 冰冻的尸体融化需要很长时间 |
[04:30] | What, you, uh, freeze a body once for one of your books? | 怎么 为了写书 你也冻过尸体 |
[04:33] | No, but I cooked a turkey for thanksgiving. | 没有 但我在感恩节时做过火鸡 |
[04:36] | It was a 28-pounder. It took all night to unfreeze. | 28磅重 一整晚才化开 |
[04:38] | She’s a person, Castle, not a turkey. | 她是个人 卡塞尔 不是火鸡 |
[04:40] | Just making a point. | 只是表明下看法 |
[04:45] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[04:47] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好的 马上就来 |
[04:49] | Lanie’s got an I.D. | 蕾妮查到死者身份了 |
[04:52] | You’ll take care of these? | 这些留给你们处理 |
[04:54] | Hey, Ryan, can you, uh… Thanks. | 莱恩 你能不能 谢了 |
[05:00] | Melanie Kavanaugh, 34 at time of death. | 梅勒妮·卡瓦诺 死亡年龄34岁 |
[05:03] | Turns out c.o.d. was blunt-force trauma to her head. | 死因是头部遭钝器重创 |
[05:08] | How’d you get her I.D.? | 怎么查到她的身份的 |
[05:09] | Her fingerprints were in the system. | 系统里有她的指纹记录 |
[05:10] | – For? – Misdemeanor drug possession. | -为什么 -藏匿毒品的轻罪 |
[05:13] | She doesn’t look like a junkie. | 她看起来不像是瘾君子啊 |
[05:15] | No, she’s in pretty good shape, considering. | 是的 可以说 她身体状况良好 |
[05:17] | But judging the lack of frost and tissue degeneration, | 鉴于尸体没有起霜或组织变性 |
[05:20] | I’d say wherever she was stored, | 因此藏尸地点 |
[05:21] | The temperature rarely varied. | 温度变化不大 |
[05:22] | – Like a freezer. – Freezer’d do the job. | -比如冷藏柜 -冷藏柜能达到这种效果 |
[05:24] | How long has she been dead? | 她死了多久了 |
[05:26] | Well, considering how long she’s been like this, | 考虑到她处于这种状态的时长 |
[05:29] | Factoring decomposition, | 还有尸体分解程度 |
[05:30] | I’d say she probably was frozen | 她可能是在被杀后 |
[05:32] | Within 24 hours of being killed. | 24小时内被冻住 |
[05:35] | What do you mean, “how long she’s been like this”? | 她处于这种状态的时长是指 |
[05:38] | According to the records I pulled, | 根据我调出的报告 |
[05:40] | This woman has been missing for over five years. | 这女人已经失踪5年多了 |
[05:59] | She had a troubled childhood. | 她是个问题少女 |
[06:01] | Drug problems in her teens and 20s. | 十几二十岁的时候吸毒 |
[06:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:07] | I read the case file. She kicked the habit. | 我看过案件档案 后来她戒掉了毒瘾 |
[06:09] | Met and married Samuel Kavanaugh. | 认识塞缪尔·卡瓦诺后结婚 |
[06:11] | She worked in a restaurant. He managed a bank. | 她在餐厅工作 而他是银行经理 |
[06:13] | They have two kids. | 他们有两个孩子 |
[06:15] | When did you read the case file? | 你什么时候看的档案 |
[06:17] | When you were in the little girls’ room. | 你去厕所的时候 |
[06:19] | I was gone for, like, a minute. | 我只去了 大概一分钟 |
[06:20] | Speed-reader. | 一目十行 |
[06:21] | That’s all I picked up from my years stranded | 我在纽约公共图书馆待这么多年的 |
[06:23] | In the New York public library. | 唯一收获 |
[06:29] | Would you like the cliffsnotes? | 需要克利夫笔记 学习指南丛书吗 |
[06:30] | Or in this case, the Castle notes? | 或者本案的卡塞尔笔记 |
[06:33] | Castle, how do you know | 卡塞尔 你怎么就敢肯定 |
[06:34] | You didn’t miss something important? | 你没有忽略一些重点 |
[06:35] | Like, after Melanie disappeared, her husband waited a day | 比如梅勒妮失踪之后 她的丈夫等了一天 |
[06:38] | – Before he called the cops. – A day? | -才打电话报警 -一天 |
[06:40] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合常理 |
[06:41] | Until you get to the third paragraph. | 看到第三段你就明白了 |
[06:43] | Before Melanie was married, | 在梅勒妮结婚之前 |
[06:44] | She was what is now referred to as a “runaway bride.” | 她上演过一次真实版落跑新娘 |
[06:47] | According to her husband, | 据她丈夫说 |
[06:48] | She ran away a whole two weeks | 在他们的婚礼前 |
[06:49] | Before their wedding day. | 她曾经离家整整2周 |
[06:50] | Mm-hmm, and the she came back. | 然后她回来了 |
[06:52] | Three years happily ever after, | 他们渡过了三年的幸福时光 |
[06:54] | She disappears again and comes back. | 她再一次失踪 不久又回来了 |
[06:56] | Lather, rinse, repeat three times. | 反反复复 一共三次 |
[06:59] | No indication of where she went. | 行踪飘忽不定 难以追查 |
[07:01] | Well, she must’ve had a reason for running away. | 离家出走 她一定有原因 |
[07:03] | Hmm. I’m not judging her. | 不一定 我不是对她有偏见 |
[07:05] | Some people love the institution, hate the day-to-day. | 有些人喜欢刺激 讨厌日复一日的生活 |
[07:09] | Are you one of those people, Castle? | 你是其中之一吗 卡塞尔 |
[07:12] | I guess I just haven’t met the right girl. | 我想 我只是还没遇到真命天女 |
[07:17] | So that’s why her husband didn’t call the cops. | 所以她的丈夫没有报警是因为 |
[07:20] | She’d done it before. | 她曾经离家出走过 |
[07:21] | Seemed reasonable to the detective at the time. | 当时负责此案的警官也认为合情合理 |
[07:24] | There’s no evidence of foul play, | 没有任何证据证明是谋杀 |
[07:26] | So the detective just closed the case. | 所以就这么结案了 |
[07:31] | Five years, | 已经五年了 |
[07:31] | And her husband thought she just ran away? | 难道她丈夫还认为她只是离家出走 |
[07:33] | Guess it’s time to tell him | 我想 该是时候告诉他 |
[07:34] | His runaway bride finally came home. | 他的落跑新娘终于回来了 |
[07:42] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[07:44] | New York city police department. | 纽约市警察局 |
[07:48] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:49] | Detective Beckett. Are you Samuel Kavanaugh? | 我是贝克特探长 你是塞缪尔·卡瓦诺吗 |
[07:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:53] | Samuel Kavanaugh. Our records indicate that he lives here. | 塞缪尔·卡瓦诺 记录显示他住在这儿 |
[07:56] | No, you must have the wrong apartment. | 不 你们一定是找错房间了 |
[07:58] | 9-1-7 9-1-7? | |
[07:59] | Yeah, but I live here, | 是的 但我住在这 |
[08:01] | And my name is Roger. It’s not Sam. | 而且我叫罗杰 不叫山姆 |
[08:03] | Do you know any Samuel Kavanaugh? | 那你认识塞缪尔·卡瓦诺吗 |
[08:04] | No. What’s this about? | 不认识 怎么了 |
[08:06] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这住了多久了 |
[08:07] | About eight months. | 大概八个月 |
[08:09] | Well, it’s been five years. He could’ve moved. | 已经过去五年了 他可能已经搬走了 |
[08:11] | Well, yeah, I hate to break it to you, | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[08:13] | But if you’re looking for the guy who lived here before me, | 如果你们是要找 之前住在这儿的人 |
[08:15] | He didn’t move. He was murdered. | 他没搬走 他被谋杀了 |
[08:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:26] | – Hey, Beckett. – Yeah? | -贝克特 -什么事 |
[08:27] | Samuel Kavanaugh– | 塞缪尔·卡瓦诺 |
[08:28] | Shot outside a grocery store about a year ago. | 大约一年前 他在一间杂货店外中枪 |
[08:30] | Small caliber, double tap to the chest. | 小口径枪支 胸部中了两枪 |
[08:32] | Wallet and valuables missing. | 钱包和贵重物品被抢走 |
[08:33] | Poor schlub’s wife disappears | 可怜的倒霉蛋 老婆失踪了 |
[08:35] | Four years later, he gets shot in a mugging. | 四年后 他又遇到劫案被杀 |
[08:36] | Yeah, what are the odds? | 是啊 有什么值得奇怪的 |
[08:37] | No, unless they’re connected. | 没有 除非这些之间是有关联的 |
[08:40] | What, four years between the murders | 什么 相隔四年的两起谋杀案 |
[08:41] | One’s a popsicle, one just got popped. | 一个被冻成冰棍 一个被枪杀 |
[08:43] | How could they possibly be connected? | 这之间怎么可能有联系 |
[08:45] | Maybe he and his wife got into something | 也许他们夫妇二人陷入了 |
[08:46] | They couldn’t get out of, | 无法摆脱的麻烦 |
[08:47] | Maybe something to do with her drug habit. | 也许和她曾经吸毒有关 |
[08:49] | So some skell waits four years finished the job. | 你是说 某个瘾君子等了四年才杀了他 |
[08:52] | Maybe he finally figured out what happened to his wife | 也许是丈夫终于发现了妻子的事 |
[08:55] | And was about to go to the police with it. | 正准备去警局报案 |
[08:57] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[08:59] | Give me 250 pages. I bet I could make you. | 我写250页小说给你看 保证你相信 |
[09:03] | We’re solving a murder, Castle, | 我们正在处理一桩谋杀案 卡塞尔 |
[09:05] | Not writing a book. | 不是在写书 |
[09:06] | I would call it, “a chill runs through her veins.” | 就叫做 嗜血冰封 |
[09:09] | Ooh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[09:11] | “Bam,” said the lady. Another best seller for me. | 成功 又来一本畅销书 |
[09:13] | What happened to the kids? | 孩子们情况如何 |
[09:15] | Living with Melanie’s parents up in White Plains. | 和梅勒妮的父母住在白平原 |
[09:17] | Well, looks like I’m going to White Plains. | 看来我要去白平原一趟了 |
[09:19] | Canvass the construction site. | 详查建筑工地 |
[09:21] | Someone must’ve seen something. | 肯定有人看到过什么 |
[09:22] | Yeah, the foreman said that, uh, | 是的 工头说 |
[09:23] | They have a problem with the homeless at night, | 晚上总有流浪汉来找麻烦 |
[09:25] | So I figured I’d go down there later, | 所以我想晚点去那儿一趟 |
[09:26] | Try to catch ’em at the site. | 看看能否在工地抓到他们 |
[09:28] | Homeless, White Plains. Homeless, White Plains. | 流浪汉 白平原 流浪汉 白平原 |
[09:32] | They’re both kinda creepy. | 都有点诡异 |
[09:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | Did I scare ya? | 吓到你们了吗 |
[09:45] | Mr. Davidson? | 戴维逊先生 |
[09:48] | Yes, ma’am. That’s me. | 是的 女士 是我 |
[09:51] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[09:54] | Is there somewhere we could talk? | 能找个地方谈谈吗 |
[09:56] | Yes. Why don’t we go inside? | 好的 我们进去谈 |
[09:59] | Girls, don’t play in the street, okay? | 姑娘们 别到马路上玩 |
[10:01] | All right. Grandpa will be out in a minute. | 好的 外公一会儿就出来 |
[10:04] | I- I think we’ve both known for a while now | 我想我们早就知道 |
[10:06] | That Melanie was not going to come home. | 梅勒妮不会回家来了 |
[10:11] | What do you remember | 你还记得 |
[10:12] | About the days leading up to her disappearance? | 在她失踪的前几天发生过什么吗 |
[10:15] | Well, uh, we talked to her a couple days before– | 我们几天前和她聊过 |
[10:17] | Uh, my wife did, I mean. | 我是说 我太太跟她聊过 |
[10:19] | Everything seemed fine. | 看起来一切正常 |
[10:21] | She didn’t indicate in any way that she was leaving? | 没有任何迹象显示她要离开吗 |
[10:23] | No. | 没有 |
[10:24] | We’re aware your daughter had some issues. | 我们知道你女儿有些问题 |
[10:27] | That had nothing to do with what happened here. | 那跟她的失踪没有关系 |
[10:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:32] | You know, now you sound like | 你现在的语气就跟 |
[10:32] | The cop who first had the case– | 第一个处理这案子的警察一样 |
[10:34] | Convinced she’d run away, | 确信她出走了 |
[10:35] | Convinced she was still on drugs. | 确信她还在吸毒 |
[10:36] | But you didn’t think that. | 可你不那么想 |
[10:38] | Melanie… | 梅勒妮 |
[10:41] | Wasn’t the greatest of moms… | 或许不是最好的母亲 |
[10:43] | But she loved her kids. | 但她爱她的孩子 |
[10:47] | She would’ve never left them. | 她永远也不会离开他们的 |
[10:49] | What about her husband Sam? | 她的丈夫山姆怎么想 |
[10:52] | He thought it was drugs, too. | 他也觉得是因为毒品 |
[10:53] | You know he waited over a day | 你们知道他等了一天 |
[10:55] | Before he reported her missing? | 才去报失踪的吗 |
[10:57] | She had run off before. | 她以前也出走过 |
[10:58] | Look, I’m not gonna sit here and deny that, | 我不会否认这个 |
[11:01] | But if Sam thought our daughter was in trouble, | 但如果山姆觉得我女儿又吸毒了 |
[11:02] | Why didn’t he report her missing right away? | 为什么她失踪后他没有马上报警 |
[11:04] | Why didn’t he call for help? | 为什么他没有寻求帮助 |
[11:06] | Even if she’d gotten locked up, | 就算她被抓起来了 |
[11:07] | She’d have been better off than– | 也会比现在好 |
[11:09] | Oh, what the hell’s the difference? I mean, | 天哪 这有什么区别 |
[11:11] | The time to ask these questions was five years ago, | 该问这些问题的时间是五年前 |
[11:15] | But the cop who was on the case | 但处理这案子的警察 |
[11:17] | Then didn’t want to ask them. | 却什么都没有问 |
[11:19] | Sounds like they were pretty unhappy | 听起来他们对当初的调查 |
[11:20] | With the original investigation. | 很不满意 |
[11:21] | Yeah, well, they had every reason to be. | 他们完全有理由不满 |
[11:25] | The guy whose case it was– | 当初负责此案的警察 |
[11:27] | You know him? | 你认识吗 |
[11:28] | No. Detective Sloan was before my time. | 不认识 斯隆警官比我早当警察很久 |
[11:31] | He still around? | 他还在职吗 |
[11:32] | Well, if you count being a sheriff in Jersey, | 如果在新泽西当警长也算的话 |
[11:34] | Then yeah, he’s still around. | 那他还在职 |
[11:37] | Melanie Kavanaugh. | 梅勒妮·卡瓦诺 |
[11:39] | So she was finally found after all these years, huh? | 这么多年后总算找到她了 |
[11:42] | She wasn’t found. Her body was. | 只找到了她的尸体 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:50] | You know, from the moment I took that case, | 从我接手那个案子 |
[11:53] | I figured it was gonna end bad. | 我就觉得结果不会好 |
[11:55] | Her parents led us to believe | 她的父母告诉我们 |
[11:56] | That you were pretty sure that she’d run off. | 你很肯定她是离家出走了 |
[11:58] | Her being found dead and her running off | 她死亡还是离家出走 |
[12:00] | Are not exactly incompatible, not with her history. | 就她的历史来看并不矛盾 |
[12:04] | Her parents also believe your investigation | 她的父母还认为你的调查 |
[12:05] | Never made it past her history. | 从没偏离过她的历史 |
[12:07] | I was on a missing persons, not a murder. | 我调查的是失踪 并不是谋杀 |
[12:09] | You have a dead body. | 你们有具尸体 |
[12:10] | All I had was a- a woman with a drug habit | 我有的只是一个有吸毒史的女人 |
[12:12] | And a history of, uh, disappearing. | 还有 失踪史 |
[12:15] | And a husband who didn’t report her missing | 但是他的丈夫在她失踪一天后 |
[12:17] | For over day. | 才报的警 |
[12:19] | Don’t you dare play Monday morning quarterback with me. | 别放马后炮了 |
[12:22] | Look, sweetheart, he cooperated. | 亲爱的 他很合作 |
[12:24] | He voluntarily allowed C.S.U. Into their apartment. | 他主动让犯罪现场调查组进屋查看 |
[12:28] | Anything I asked, he did. | 我所有的要求 他都照办了 |
[12:29] | Did you know he was murdered, too? | 你知道他也被谋杀了吗 |
[12:32] | Gunned down on the street, over a year ago. | 在街上被枪杀的 一年多前 |
[12:35] | Look, what do you want from me? | 你们想从我这儿知道什么 |
[12:36] | We had reports of her in Philly with | 我们已经报告了她在费城 |
[12:38] | A meth head ex-boyfriend. | 有个磕药的前男友的 |
[12:40] | I mean, it was what it was. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[12:41] | But you didn’t even go down to check it out. | 但你从没去调查一下 |
[12:43] | Didn’t need to. Had reports. | 不需要 已经报告了 |
[12:46] | Right. From her husband’s best friend Charles Wyler. | 对 她丈夫最好的朋友查尔斯·怀勒说的 |
[12:50] | – So? – He’s not exactly an impartial observer. | -所以呢 -所以他有可能会不客观 |
[12:53] | The guy owned his own business. He had a family. | 他有自己的生意 有家庭 |
[12:55] | He was a war vet. | 他还是个退伍老兵 |
[12:56] | I saw no reason to doubt his word. | 没理由怀疑他的证词 |
[12:58] | Plus, Philly’s a pretty long drive. | 而且 费城很远 |
[13:01] | She was only missing back then. | 她只是失踪了 |
[13:03] | No, sheriff, she was already dead. | 不 警长 她当时已经死了 |
[13:05] | You just didn’t know it yet. | 你只是不知道而已 |
[13:10] | I ever disappear, | 如果哪天我失踪了 |
[13:11] | Make sure this guy’s not on my case. | 你别让这家伙调查我的案子 |
[13:14] | I hate cops like him. | 我讨厌他那样的警察 |
[13:16] | Guys like him– things only make sense if they fit in a box. | 像他那样的人 思想僵化 |
[13:18] | So they make ’em fit, and murderer go free. | 他们固执己见 让凶手跑了 |
[13:22] | Is that what happened to your dad? | 你父亲也有这样的遭遇吗 |
[13:24] | My dad? | 我父亲 |
[13:25] | I noticed your watch. | 我注意到你的手表 |
[13:28] | It’s your dad’s, right? | 是你父亲的 是吗 |
[13:30] | That’s why you wear it? | 所以你戴着它 |
[13:35] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[13:42] | You find a witness? | 你找到目击者了 |
[13:44] | Yeah, homeless guy. | 对 一个流浪汉 |
[13:46] | A couple of bucks jogged his memory. | 给他点钱他就说了 |
[13:48] | Said he saw a dented yellowtruck | 他说看到一辆有凹痕的黄色卡车 |
[13:49] | Pull up to the site. | 开到了这个位置 |
[13:50] | Heavyset guy pulls a large bag out of the back, | 一个强壮的家伙从后面拉出个大包 |
[13:52] | And when he comes out, | 而他再出来的时候 |
[13:53] | He doesn’t have the bag anymore. | 包不见了 |
[13:54] | How’d you find this place? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[13:55] | Guy also remembered the word “storage” | 他还记得卡车的 |
[13:56] | Written on the side of the truck. | 一边写着 仓库 |
[13:58] | We searched all the storage | 我们找了全部仓库 |
[14:00] | And found that this one uses yellow trucks. | 发现这里用黄色卡车 |
[14:02] | So who owns the trucks? | 这卡车是谁的 |
[14:04] | According to the D.M.V., Albert Bolland. | 根据车管部的资料 是阿尔伯特·波朗德 |
[14:07] | What body? | 什么尸体 |
[14:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[14:09] | A witness saw someone driving one of your yellow trucks | 目击者说看到有人开着你的黄色卡车 |
[14:12] | And dumping the body. | 去弃尸 |
[14:13] | You’re lying. No one saw. | 你说谎 没人看到 |
[14:15] | Ouch. Wow. Maybe you should’ve tried denying it first? | 也许你该先否认去过那里吧 |
[14:19] | Let me help you. | 我来帮帮你 |
[14:20] | Melanie Kavanaugh, mother of two. | 梅勒妮·卡瓦诺 两个孩子的母亲 |
[14:23] | Wife of Sam Kavanaugh. | 山姆·卡瓦诺的妻子 |
[14:24] | Okay, look, I dumped her, | 好吧 我承认弃尸 |
[14:27] | – But I swear I didn’t– – You didn’t kill her, right? | -但我发誓我没有 -你没有杀她 对吗 |
[14:29] | That’s right. | 对 |
[14:29] | I found her. | 我发现了她 |
[14:31] | I never even knew she was here. | 我不知道她在那儿 |
[14:32] | What do you mean “here”? | 哪儿 |
[14:34] | Sixth floor. | 在六楼 |
[14:36] | Renters were in arrears. | 如果房客欠租金的话 |
[14:37] | We usually give ’em three months, | 我们通常给他们三个月期限 |
[14:39] | And then we cut the locks and we sell their belongings. | 然后撬锁卖货来抵欠款 |
[14:40] | Only this time, all I find is a freezer | 但这次 我只发现了个冷藏柜 |
[14:42] | Plugged into a light outlet, | 插在照明电源上 |
[14:44] | Which, by the way, is totally illegal. | 顺便说一下 这种行为完全不合法 |
[14:46] | You didn’t think | 你不觉得 |
[14:46] | It was illegal to store a dead body in a freezer? | 把尸体塞在冷藏柜里是违法的吗 |
[14:48] | You think I knew? | 你以为我知道吗 |
[14:50] | When I opened it up, I nearly had a heart attack. | 我打开冰箱的时候 差点犯心脏病了 |
[14:53] | You could call the cops | 你可以叫警察的 |
[14:54] | So I could make the front page of “the ledger”? | 然后上账簿网(纽约时报旗下报纸)头版 |
[14:56] | Yeah, that’s good for business. | 这对我的生意太好了 |
[14:57] | What if it’s a mob hit? | 如果是黑帮作案怎么办 |
[14:59] | I mean, I got a family. | 我也有家庭 |
[14:59] | So did she. | 她也有家庭 |
[15:01] | So you find her. | 所以是你找到的她 |
[15:03] | Next logical step– | 经过理性思考 |
[15:05] | Dump her at a construction site? | 把她扔到了建筑工地 |
[15:08] | I know a guy who works over there. | 我认识个人在那儿工作 |
[15:09] | So when I find the body, I figure, | 所以当我发现尸体时 |
[15:12] | That’s the place, right? | 我就想到了那个地方 |
[15:14] | Show us where you found her. | 带我们去你找到她的地方 |
[15:30] | Five years in there. | 在这里五年了 |
[15:31] | Nobody deserves that. | 没有人应该被这么对待 |
[15:33] | How’d they make payments for the unit? | 他们通过什么方式为这个仓库付款 |
[15:35] | Check? Credit card? | 支票还是信用卡 |
[15:37] | Cash. Every six months. | 现金 每六个月付一次 |
[15:40] | But like I said, they were three months overdue. | 但他们有三个多月没付了 |
[15:42] | Puts the last payment | 最后一次付款 |
[15:43] | At two months after her husband was killed. | 是在她丈夫被杀两个月后 |
[15:45] | How to make payments when he was dead ? | 死人是不会付款的 |
[15:49] | That camera in your office– | 你办公室的摄像头 |
[15:50] | You got footage of the guy who made payments? | 有没有拍下付款的人 |
[15:52] | That was nine months ago. | 已经是九个月以前的事了 |
[15:54] | We keep maybe two weeks at a time. | 我们一次只保存近两周的录像 |
[15:56] | Looks like Sloan was right. | 看起来斯隆是对的 |
[15:57] | Sam Kavanaugh didn’t have anything to do with it. | 山姆·卡瓦诺跟此案无关 |
[16:00] | Well, if not Sam, then who? | 如果不是山姆 那又是谁呢 |
[16:22] | You know, we have air-conditioning. | 我们有空调的 |
[16:26] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是想搞清楚 |
[16:27] | Why someone would put a dead body in a freezer. | 为什么有人会把尸体放到冷藏柜里 |
[16:30] | Is this a Nikki Heat or detective Beckett question? | 是妮奇·希特 还是贝克特探长遇到的难题 |
[16:33] | – Beckett. – Oh, that’s right. | -贝克特 -这就对了 |
[16:35] | The Nikki Heat thing was about | 妮奇·希特的问题 |
[16:35] | Incinerating a body in a self-cleaning oven. | 是关于在自洁式烤箱里焚尸 |
[16:39] | I mean, you put things in a freezer to keep ’em for later, | 你把东西放到冰箱里是为了以后用 |
[16:42] | But once they’re there, | 但一旦把它们放进来 |
[16:43] | You rarely ever go back. | 你就很少再会拿出来用了 |
[16:45] | If I was putting a body in a freezer, | 如果我把一具尸体放进冰箱 |
[16:47] | It’d be because I was trying to hide it. | 肯定是因为我想藏尸 |
[16:49] | Until you stopped paying for the storage space. | 直到不再为仓库付款 |
[16:52] | Did I stop, or did something stop me? | 是我不付款 还是我不能付款 |
[16:58] | It’s family moments like these I will never forget. | 像这样的家庭时光 我永远也忘不了 |
[17:03] | With a good therapist, | 要是和一个很好的心理学家 |
[17:04] | Hopefully I will. | 或许我会的 |
[17:09] | Mr. Wyler, | 怀勒先生 |
[17:10] | The detective investigating Melanie’s disappearance | 当初调查梅勒妮失踪案的警察 |
[17:12] | Said that you told him that | 说你告诉他 |
[17:13] | She went to an ex-boyfriend in Philadelphia? | 梅勒妮去费城看前男友了 是吗 |
[17:16] | No, I only told him what Sam told me. | 没有 我只告诉了他山姆对我说的事情 |
[17:18] | Sam told you? | 山姆告诉你的 |
[17:20] | It’s where she went before the wedding | 她在婚礼前去过那里 |
[17:21] | And a few times after. | 结婚后又去了几次 |
[17:22] | But you’re not sure that’s where she went. | 但你不确定这次她去了哪里 |
[17:24] | It’s the only thing that made sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[17:27] | Melanie was a good person, | 梅勒妮是个好人 |
[17:28] | But Melanie was… Troubled. | 但她很麻烦 |
[17:32] | Sometimes when things got hard, | 有时候心情不好 |
[17:34] | She’d go out and score, you know? | 她就出去疯去了 |
[17:36] | Come home high, accuse Sam of ruining her life. | 醉醺醺地回家 骂山姆毁了她的生活 |
[17:39] | He’d given her everything. | 他已经给了她一切 |
[17:42] | Do you remember the name of the boyfriend? | 你还记得她前男友的名字吗 |
[17:46] | Kevin Henson | 凯文·亨森 |
[17:49] | If something happened to Melanie, | 如果梅勒妮出了什么事 |
[17:50] | He’s the one who would know what. | 他就是那个唯一知情的人 |
[17:52] | Kevin Henson– Melanie’s ex-boyfriend. | 凯文·亨森 梅勒妮的前男友 |
[17:54] | He’s serving a year for meth in south Jersey. | 他在新泽西南部戒了一年毒 |
[17:56] | He went in just after the last payment | 他刚好在是在仓库 |
[17:57] | Was made on the storage unit. | 收到最后一次付款后进去的 |
[17:59] | He stops payment, the storage guy finds her body. | 他没法儿付款 仓库的人就发现了尸体 |
[18:01] | Quite a coincidence. | 太巧合了 |
[18:02] | And he was also on the outside | 而且当她丈夫被杀的时候 |
[18:04] | When her husband was whacked. | 他正好离开了戒毒所 |
[18:06] | Sounds like he’s worth a trip to south Jersey. | 听起来我们有必要去趟南新泽西 |
[18:11] | You ever been in love, detective? | 你曾经爱过吗 探长 |
[18:13] | It makes you do crazy things. | 它让你疯狂 |
[18:16] | Like kill someone? | 比如说杀人 |
[18:18] | Mel and I, when we were together, | 梅勒妮和我 我们在一起的时候 |
[18:20] | Time just stopped. | 时间就像静止了 |
[18:23] | But even the first day, her and me– | 但在我们相爱的第一天 她和我 |
[18:25] | We both knew it was never gonna work. | 我们就知道 我们不合适 |
[18:27] | God knows her folks were never gonna | 她的父母永远也不会 |
[18:29] | Let their little girl end up with some… | 让宝贝女儿跟这样的人在一起 |
[18:32] | Tatted-up addict. | 一个满身纹身的瘾君子 |
[18:35] | But sometimes, see, | 但有时候 |
[18:37] | Sometimes when we were alone together… | 有时候我们单独在一起 |
[18:41] | Sometimes we almost believed. | 有时候我们几乎相信 我们会在一起 |
[18:46] | She was gonna leave Sam. | 她想要离开山姆 |
[18:49] | That’s why she came to see you. | 所以她来找你 |
[18:50] | She found out he was having an affair. | 她发现她丈夫有了外遇 |
[18:59] | He was gonna leave her and get custody of the kids, | 他想要离开她 拿走孩子的监护权 |
[19:01] | You know, because of the drugs. | 你知道 因为她吸毒 |
[19:03] | She wanted me to go with her, take the kids, just disappear. | 她想要我和她一起走 带着孩子就此消失 |
[19:06] | So what’d you do? | 所以你做了什么 |
[19:10] | Put her on a bus. | 只是送她上了公共汽车 |
[19:12] | You sent her away? | 你送她离开了 |
[19:13] | What she wanted, I couldn’t give her. | 她想要的 我给不了她 |
[19:17] | Checked into rehab the next day. | 第二天 我就去了戒毒所 |
[19:18] | I thought if I could get clean… | 我想如果我可以戒掉毒瘾 |
[19:21] | That’s where I was when she disappeared. | 所以她失踪的时候 我正在戒毒所里 |
[19:23] | By the time I got out, she was dead. | 而我出来的时候 她死了 |
[19:25] | How could you be sure she was dead. | 你怎么肯定她死了呢 |
[19:26] | She stopped calling. | 她没再打过电话 |
[19:28] | If she was alive, she would’ve called. | 如果她还活着 她会给我打电话的 |
[19:34] | Well, an affair certainly explains a lot. | 外遇可以解释很多问题 |
[19:37] | Sam kills Melanie, | 山姆杀了梅勒妮 |
[19:39] | Or he and his lover kill Melanie together. | 或是他和他的情人一起杀了梅勒妮 |
[19:41] | Well, then who kills Sam? | 那又是谁杀了山姆 |
[19:43] | The lover, | 他的情人 |
[19:43] | When Sam backs out after all she’s done for him. | 她为他做了这么多 他却想退出 |
[19:46] | It’s not like she could go to the police | 如果他背信弃义 |
[19:47] | If he broke his promise. | 她可不会去警察局 |
[19:48] | How do you come up with these things, Castle? | 你怎么会想出这些事情的 卡塞尔 |
[19:50] | I did not come up with this one. They did. | 不是我想出 是它们自己冒出来的 |
[19:53] | Okay, you speak “guy.” | 好吧 从你们男人的角度看 |
[19:55] | If Sam had a lover, would his best friend know about it? | 如果山姆有情人 他最好的朋友会知道吗 |
[19:59] | Yes. | 当然 |
[20:09] | Detective. | 探长 |
[20:10] | You lied to us, Mr. Wyler. | 你对我们撒谎了 怀勒先生 |
[20:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:12] | You don’t think maybe it’s relevant your buddy Sam | 你认为梅勒妮的失踪 |
[20:14] | Had an affair right about the time Melanie disappeared? | 和山姆当时的外遇无关吗 |
[20:17] | That was a long time ago. | 这是很久以前的事了 |
[20:18] | The point of dragging everybody through the mud? | 把所有人拖下水有意义吗 |
[20:20] | Haven’t their kids been through enough? | 他们的孩子还没受够吗 |
[20:22] | Don’t they deserve some peace? | 他们就不能得到点安宁吗 |
[20:23] | What they deserve is to know | 他们应该得到的 |
[20:24] | What happened to their mother. | 是他们母亲被害的真相 |
[20:30] | Elizabeth Forte. | 伊丽莎白·芙缇 |
[20:33] | Elizabeth Forte is her name. | 她叫伊丽莎白·芙缇 |
[20:34] | She worked with Sam at his bank. | 她在山姆的银行里工作 |
[20:43] | Mrs. Forte, I’m Detective Beckett. | 芙缇太太 我是贝克特探长 |
[20:46] | This is Rick Castle. | 这是里克·卡塞尔 |
[20:48] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来这儿 |
[20:50] | Does the name Samuel Kavanaugh ring a bell? | 塞缪尔·卡瓦诺 这个名字耳熟吗 |
[20:55] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:57] | We found the body of his wife Melanie. | 我们发现了他妻子梅勒妮的尸体 |
[21:01] | From the looks of it, | 根据尸体情况判断 |
[21:02] | She was killed somewhere around the time | 她的死亡时间 |
[21:04] | The two of you were having an affair. | 就在你俩有风流韵事的时候 |
[21:08] | I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你是什么意思 |
[21:11] | Do you really want me to | 想让我把那些事儿 |
[21:12] | Start digging around in your life, Mrs. Forte. | 都挖出来吗 芙缇太太 |
[21:14] | Because that’s exactly what I will do. | 因为那正是我将会做的 |
[21:16] | I’ll go through your old phone records, | 我会检查你以前的通话记录 |
[21:17] | Your credit card statements. | 你的信用卡帐单 |
[21:19] | I’ll even talk to your husband if I have to. | 如果还不行 我还会找你丈夫谈谈 |
[21:22] | Please. Please don’t do that. | 别 求你别这样做 |
[21:25] | Gary doesn’t know anything about it. | 加里对此一无所知 |
[21:27] | Just walk us through what you know. | 那就把你知道的告诉我们 |
[21:32] | I met Sam when I got transferred to the downtown branch. | 我调往市区分行时认识了山姆 |
[21:36] | He was in new accounts. | 那时他负责新开户 |
[21:38] | We were both pretty unhappy at the time. | 当时我们都不快乐 |
[21:41] | – How long was the affair? – Not long. Six months. | -你们在一起多久 -不太久 半年 |
[21:44] | – Why did it end? – I realized I loved my husband. | -为什么分手 -我意识到我是爱我丈夫的 |
[21:48] | Please. No one ends an affair | 拜托 没人会因为 |
[21:49] | Because they realize they’re still loving. | 还爱着另一半而结束外遇的 |
[21:51] | They end an affair because they’re scared. | 他们结束一切是因为害怕 |
[21:53] | Scared of taking it to the next level. | 害怕事件升级 |
[21:54] | Scared of being found out. | 害怕被抓奸在床 |
[21:55] | Scared of ruining their life. | 害怕他们的人生被毁 |
[21:58] | So | 那么 |
[21:58] | Tell us, Elizabeth, what were you scared of? | 说说 伊丽莎白 你害怕什么呢 |
[22:06] | Him. | 他 |
[22:10] | I was scared of Sam. | 我害怕山姆 |
[22:12] | – Why? – He started to ask me what I would do | -为什么 -他开始问我 如果他妻子不在 |
[22:14] | If he wasn’t with his wife. | 我会怎么做 |
[22:16] | If she wasn’t in the picture anymore. | 如果她消失不见 |
[22:17] | And when was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[22:19] | A few weeks before she disappeared. | 她失踪的前几个星期 |
[22:22] | When I found out she was missing, | 当我发现她失踪时 |
[22:23] | I broke things off. He became angry. | 我与他断绝了关系 他非常生气 |
[22:26] | It got so bad that | 事情变得很糟糕 |
[22:28] | I had to transfer to another branch. | 我不得不调往另一家分行 |
[22:31] | You… I’m sorry. You had to, uh… | 你 抱歉 你不得不 |
[22:40] | Five years, Mrs. Forte. | 五年了 芙缇太太 |
[22:44] | Five whole years, and you never came forward? | 整整五年 你居然从没站出来揭发 |
[22:48] | What’s it matter if Sam killed Melanie? | 就算山姆杀了梅勒妮又怎么样 |
[22:51] | He’s dead. They’re both dead. | 他死了 他们俩都死了 |
[22:53] | What’s the matter anymore? | 有什么关系呢 |
[23:19] | How’d you do it, Sam? | 你是怎么做到的 山姆 |
[23:42] | Run, rebel. | 哪里跑 叛徒 |
[23:43] | But you’ll never defeat the forces of Voltar. | 你永远无法打败沃尔塔(模玩人物)的军队 |
[23:46] | Death to Voltar! Death to the Voltarians! | 去死吧 沃尔塔 沃尔塔的手下 |
[23:53] | I sense fear in you. | 我感觉到你内心的恐惧 |
[23:55] | You sense nothing! | 你感觉错了吧 |
[24:00] | Has anyone seen my purse? | 有人看到我的钱包了吗 |
[24:02] | Mom, we are totally doing battle on the field of honor. | 妈妈 我们完全投入在战斗中 |
[24:05] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[24:07] | Old enough to afford top-of-the-line laser tag. | 正好买得起最高级的激光枪 |
[24:11] | I’m dead! Mom! | 我死了 妈妈 |
[24:13] | Now Voltar will never rule the Omniverse. | 现在伏尔泰永远无法统治全宇宙了 |
[24:18] | Someone order food? | 有人叫了吃的吗 |
[24:19] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[24:21] | I’d better check this out. | 我还是去看下 |
[24:29] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[24:30] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特警官 |
[24:31] | Darling, are we entertaining? | 亲爱的 有客人来啦 |
[24:36] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:37] | Manners. | 注意礼貌 |
[24:38] | Right. | 对 |
[24:41] | Come on in, please, why don’t you? Welcome… | 请进 请进 欢迎 |
[24:43] | – Thank you. – To our house. | -谢谢 -欢迎来我们家 |
[24:44] | You bet. | 当然 |
[24:48] | You, um, you remember my mother Martha. | 还记得我母亲玛莎吧 |
[24:52] | And Alexis. Of course. | 当然还有阿丽克西斯 |
[24:54] | Yes. Hello. | 记得 你们好 |
[24:59] | Can I… Make you a drink? | 要不要喝点什么 |
[25:07] | I feel like… | 我觉得像 |
[25:08] | Alfred in the batcave | 阿尔弗雷德(《蝙蝠侠》的老管家) |
[25:10] | For the first time. | 第一次进蝙蝠洞 |
[25:12] | Batman fan. Figures. | 蝙蝠侠的粉丝 我猜 |
[25:14] | Why? | 什么 |
[25:15] | Similar origin stories? | 类似的起源故事吗 |
[25:17] | Loss of a loved one leads to a life of fighting crime. | 失去所爱 激发人一生与犯罪作斗争 |
[25:19] | Yes, well, you are the multimillionaire crime fighter. | 你就是那个与罪恶富豪做斗争的人 |
[25:27] | That’s, uh, where I outline my books. | 在那儿 我给书列提纲 |
[25:32] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[25:33] | Looks a lot like our… | 很像我们的 |
[25:36] | Murder board. | 破案的分析图 |
[25:37] | Yeah, except mine’s fake. | 只是我的是假的 |
[25:46] | Something wrong? | 出什么事儿了 |
[25:49] | I can’t find it. | 我找不出来 |
[25:51] | Find what? | 找不出来什么 |
[25:53] | The answer. | 答案 |
[25:54] | It was Sam. | 是山姆杀的 |
[25:56] | Everything fits. It’s a good ending. | 一切合理 结局圆满 |
[25:57] | Yeah, but without proof, it’s just a theory. | 但没有证据 只是推测 |
[26:01] | And that family…those kids… | 那个家庭 那两个孩子 |
[26:02] | They need more than just a theory. | 他们需要的不只是推测 |
[26:04] | They need to know. I need to know. | 他们得知道一切 我也是 |
[26:07] | Well, you have an ending. | 那么 你觉得该有个结局 |
[26:10] | You want the rest, you need to work backwards. | 如果想彻底弄清 你得往回调查 |
[26:12] | You need to finish the story. | 这样事情才有个了断 |
[26:13] | You have an ending. You have your killer. | 你知道结局 你知道谁是凶手 |
[26:17] | You just have to put it all together with the facts at hand. | 你只需要把手里的事实整合在一起 |
[26:22] | The facts? | 什么事实 |
[26:23] | Fact…They had two small children. | 事实是 他们有两个小孩 |
[26:27] | – So? – Based on police statements. | -那所以呢 -根据警方的供述 |
[26:29] | They didn’t have baby sitter. | 丈夫上班的时候 |
[26:30] | With him at work. | 他们并没有请保姆 |
[26:32] | She would’ve had to have been | 妻子失踪时 |
[26:33] | With the kids she disappeared. | 应该是和孩子们在一起 |
[26:34] | But Sam said that she left later that night. | 但山姆说当晚 后来她出去了 |
[26:37] | Which the doorman was never able to corroborate. | 不过门卫也没证实这一点 |
[26:39] | So if she was there and she never left, then… | 如果她一直都在家 那么 |
[26:41] | Then she was murdered in the apartment. | 那她就是在家里被杀的 |
[26:44] | Another fact he lived in Manhattan. | 还有一点 他住在曼哈顿 |
[26:46] | And like most people in the city, he didn’t own a car. | 和市里的多数人一样 他没有车 |
[26:48] | So what is a good husband… | 那么住在曼哈顿的模范丈夫 |
[26:50] | …to do living in Manhattan with his wife’s body? | 会怎么处理他妻子的尸体呢 |
[26:53] | He can’t leave it in the apartment. | 他不能把尸体留在家里 |
[26:54] | He can’t walk out the lobby with it. | 他也不能带着尸体穿过大厅 |
[26:56] | So the only question is… | 那么 唯一的问题是 |
[26:57] | How did he get the body to the storage unit? | 他是怎样把尸体运到仓库的 |
[26:59] | He… | 他 |
[27:06] | Hey, could…No. | 可以 不行 |
[27:11] | – You know what helps? – Yeah? | -知道什么有用吗 -什么 |
[27:13] | Sometimes when I’m trying to figure out… | 有时当我试着弄明白 |
[27:14] | … How a character of man does something. | 小说里的角色会怎么做 |
[27:16] | I will walk the crime scene. | 我会去犯罪现场走走 |
[27:18] | This one time, I was trying to figure out… | 有一次 我试想 |
[27:19] | How to throw someone off the Empire State Building. | 怎样把人从帝国大厦里扔出去 |
[27:21] | And that movie “Sleepless in Seattle” had just come out. | 当时《西雅图不眠夜》刚上映 |
[27:23] | Oh, so many lonely women approached me. | 好多寂寞的女人靠近我 |
[27:25] | Thinking I was their Tom Hanks. I got… | 想着我是她们的汤姆·汉克斯 我就 |
[27:27] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[27:29] | The point is, you want to get into a killer’s head. | 关键是 你应该了解凶手的想法 |
[27:33] | Go to where the killer was … | 去凶手去过的地方 |
[27:35] | … And see what problems here to face. | 看有什么需要解决的问题 |
[27:39] | Field trip? | 实地考察 |
[27:40] | They told me he was shot in a mugging. | 他们告诉我 他是被劫杀 |
[27:42] | And now you’re telling me | 现在你们告诉我 |
[27:43] | He was killed here in my appartment. | 他是在这屋子被杀的 |
[27:46] | Not him, his wife. | 不是他 是他妻子 |
[27:47] | His wife? What kind of family was this? | 她妻子 这是个什么样的家庭呀 |
[27:50] | All right. So you and I are married. | 行了 这样 我和你结婚了 |
[27:52] | We are not married. | 我们没有结婚 |
[27:54] | Relax. It’s just pretend. | 放松 只是假装 |
[27:55] | – I don’t want to pretend. – Scared you’ll like it? | -不想假装 -怕自己喜欢这感觉 |
[27:58] | Okay, if we’re married, I want a divorce. | 好 如果我们结婚了 现在我就想离 |
[28:01] | Are you two like this all the time? | 你们俩一直像这样吗 |
[28:02] | – Yes. – Yes. | -对 -对 |
[28:03] | All right, we’re not married, but they were. | 好了 我们没有结婚 但是他们结了 |
[28:06] | Let’s see the doorman’s right. | 我们就当门卫说的是对的 |
[28:08] | Now Melanie gets home about 4 o’clock. | 梅勒妮大概4点钟回家 |
[28:10] | She’d have to make dinner for the kids. | 她就得给孩子们做晚饭 |
[28:13] | Then Sam comes home. | 然后山姆回家了 |
[28:15] | Bank hours, around 6 o’clock. | 银行下班是6点左右 |
[28:17] | Figure the kids have already eaten. | 孩子们已经吃完了 |
[28:19] | So they’re, what… | 那么他们在干什么 |
[28:21] | …Um… Watching TV in the bedroom. | 在卧室看电视 |
[28:23] | In my bedroom? | 在我的卧室吗 |
[28:23] | We’re on a roll. | 别打岔 讨论得激烈呢 |
[28:25] | – They have a fight. – About the affair. | -他们吵起来 -关于出轨的事儿 |
[28:26] | – About Philadelphia. – Things get heated. | -还有费城的事儿 -吵得越来越凶 |
[28:28] | And she turns her head… | 然后她转过头去 |
[28:29] | He whacks her with something. | 他砸向她 |
[28:32] | A pot. Or a pan. | 用锅 或是平底锅 |
[28:34] | Bam. Fractures her skull. It’s over. | 砰 打破了她的头 玩完了 |
[28:36] | Except the kids are still in the bedroom. | 只是孩子们还在卧室里 |
[28:38] | He’s got to figure out a way of | 他得想个办法 |
[28:40] | Getting her out of the apartment without them see it. | 不能让孩子们看见他移尸 |
[28:44] | Hallway bathroom. | 门厅一旁的厕所 |
[28:47] | He needed to buy time. | 他需要拖延时间 |
[28:48] | Okay, so he, um… | 对 所以他 |
[28:50] | …He puts the body in the tub. | 把尸体放进了浴缸 |
[28:52] | – Closes the door… – Wait! | -关上门 -等一下 |
[28:53] | And tells the kids that mom went to the store. | 然后告诉孩子们 妈妈去商店了 |
[28:56] | Which, according to the case file. | 根据案件档案 |
[28:57] | The doorman was never able to substantiate. | 门卫一直都没证实这点 |
[28:59] | Okay, so no car. | 好 那么没有车 |
[29:00] | How does he get the body out of the apartment? | 他是怎么把尸体移出公寓呢 |
[29:02] | Maybe he hailed a cab. | 也许他叫了辆出租车 |
[29:05] | Yeah, maybe the cabbie and the doorman… | 也许出租车司机和门卫还 |
[29:06] | … Helped him stuff the body in the trunk. | 帮他把尸体塞进后备箱呢 |
[29:08] | – How much do you tip for that these days? – The doorman. | -现在这活儿小费多少啊 -那个门卫 |
[29:12] | Castle, I’m joking. | 卡塞尔 我在开玩笑呢 |
[29:13] | What if the body was already in the freezer… | 要是尸体在带出公寓时 |
[29:14] | … When he took it out of the apartment. | 就已经放在冷藏柜里了呢 |
[29:17] | Freezer? He’d have needed a truck. | 冷藏柜 那他得要一辆卡车 |
[29:20] | In my building, if you have… | 在我住的大楼里 如果你 |
[29:21] | Something picked or deliver. | 有什么东西要接受或递送 |
[29:22] | – You have to sign for it. – Yeah, here, too. | -得签字 -对 这里也是啊 |
[29:24] | A delivery that big. | 递送那么大个东西 |
[29:25] | You have to sign the ledger. | 你就得在登记册上登记 |
[29:26] | The ledger? | 登记册 |
[29:27] | The doorman’s ledger downstairs. | 登记册就在楼下门卫那里 |
[29:35] | Yeah, that’s my name. | 对 那是我的名字 |
[29:38] | I know it was five years ago, Mrs. Marsh. | 我知道那是五年前的事儿了 马什太太 |
[29:40] | But the only delivery that day was to your apartment. | 但那天唯一的递送 就是送到你家 |
[29:43] | If you remember anything at all… | 如果你还记得任何 |
[29:44] | … About the delivery… | 有关那次递送的事儿 |
[29:46] | I… I remember I had to go downstairs | 我记得我得下楼 |
[29:48] | And sort everything out. | 澄清那事儿 |
[29:50] | What do you mean “sort everything out”? | 澄清那事儿 是什么意思 |
[29:51] | I told the doorman I never ordered a freezer. | 我告诉门卫我从没定过冷藏柜 |
[29:54] | But the guy brought it on up. | 但那家伙还是把它送了上来 |
[29:56] | He loaded it on the freight elevator. | 当我和门卫还在讲话时 |
[29:58] | While I was talking to the doorman. | 他就把它装进货运电梯里 |
[30:00] | So what happened when you were downstairs? | 那您下去时发生了什么 |
[30:03] | I told the doorman they got the wrong apartment again. | 我告诉门卫 他们又把地址搞错了 |
[30:06] | And then by the time I got back upstairs, the guy was gone. | 但当我回到楼上时 那家伙已经走了 |
[30:10] | Does this have anything to do with that missing woman? | 这和那个失踪的女人有关系吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah, it does. | 对 有关系 |
[30:14] | Yeah, ’cause I already told the other cop. | 因为已经给另外一个警察讲了 |
[30:16] | Detective Sloan? | 斯隆警官吗 |
[30:18] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[30:19] | But I told him everything. | 但我把所有事儿都告诉他了 |
[30:20] | Same as you. | 和对你们说的一样 |
[30:21] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[30:22] | If Sloan had that woman’s report. | 如果斯隆有这位老太太的记录 |
[30:23] | Why didn’t he just follow up? | 他为什么没追查呢 |
[30:25] | He wasn’t looking for this story. | 他用不着这样 |
[30:26] | He’d already written it. | 他已经把它记录下来了 |
[30:32] | That’s the same kind of truck… | 那跟我们在查尔斯·怀勒的店外 |
[30:34] | …We saw outside Charles Wyler’s store. | 看到的的卡车是一样的 |
[30:35] | He must have a contract with them. | 他肯定和他们签订了合同的 |
[30:37] | If you wanted some help with some heavy lifting. | 如果你想请人帮忙搬重物 |
[30:39] | Who would you call? | 你会打电话给谁呢 |
[30:41] | Your best friend. | 你最好的朋友 |
[30:53] | We can trace the rental of the delivery truck | 我们通过送货车租用信息 |
[30:54] | To you, Mr. Wyler | 找到了你 怀勒先生 |
[30:56] | If you want, I can bring the lady you | 如果你想的话 我可以找那位 |
[30:57] | Delivered the freezer to in to identify you. | 你送冷藏柜的太太来认人 |
[30:59] | Look, I had nothing to do with what happened to Melanie. | 我和梅勒妮的事没有任何关系 |
[31:01] | You lied about everything else. Why not about this? | 别的你都说谎了 现在也一样吧 |
[31:03] | I never had any reason to hurt her. | 我根本没理由伤害她 |
[31:05] | But Sam did, right? | 但是山姆有 对吧 |
[31:08] | I mean, she kept going back to her ex-boyfriend. | 她一直跑回前男友身边 |
[31:10] | How much can a guy take? | 作为一个男人能忍多久呢 |
[31:17] | He called me that night. | 他那天晚上给我打了电话 |
[31:19] | He said… | 他说 |
[31:22] | He needed me to come over right away. | 他需要我马上去一趟 |
[31:24] | When I got there, the kids were asleep, | 我到的时候孩子们都睡了 |
[31:26] | And Melanie was in the tub… | 梅勒妮在浴缸里 |
[31:29] | In a garment bag. | 装在西装袋里 |
[31:32] | He said she came at him, and he just snapped. | 他说她扑向他 他失控了 |
[31:34] | Here’s an idea | 我想说 |
[31:36] | Instead of killing her, why not just get a divorce? | 与其杀了她 为什么不离婚呢 |
[31:40] | You don’t think I know how wrong this was? | 你觉得我不知道这是犯法的吗 |
[31:42] | Why did you take the risk? Why did you move that body? | 那为什么要冒险 去搬尸体 |
[31:44] | Because he made a very bad mistake. | 因为这个错他承受不起 |
[31:48] | And what about the kids? | 孩子怎么办 |
[31:49] | Their mom is dead. | 他们的妈妈已经死了 |
[31:50] | If he goes to prison… | 如果他去坐牢的话 |
[31:55] | So you arranged for the truck. | 所以你安排了卡车 |
[31:57] | He said it could never be traced back to him. | 他说绝不可能找到他身上的 |
[32:00] | That’s why we sent the freezer to the old lady, | 所以我们送冷藏柜给那个老太太 |
[32:02] | That’s why I rented out the storage space, | 所以我租了仓库 |
[32:04] | Because we knew the cops would look at Sam. | 因为我们知道警察会盯上山姆 |
[32:07] | You made the payments? | 是你付租金的吗 |
[32:08] | Sam couldn’t take any chances. | 因为山姆不能冒任何险 |
[32:10] | He’d give me the cash, and I’d… | 他给我现金 我就 |
[32:13] | Stop by twice a year. | 一年去两次 |
[32:14] | For five years. | 一共五年了 |
[32:17] | It seemed a lot easier than moving her. | 貌似比搬走她容易的多 |
[32:20] | Why did you stop paying? | 那为什么没继续付租金了 |
[32:22] | Look, I’m truly sorry about what happened to Melanie. | 对梅勒妮的死 我很抱歉 |
[32:26] | But what was I supposed to do, | 但我应该怎么做 |
[32:27] | Keep paying for the rest of my life? | 一直付一辈子租金吗 |
[32:30] | The D.A. will make sure of that, Mr. Wyler. | 检察官会保证这一点的 怀勒先生 |
[32:43] | Her body gets dumped because | 她的尸体被扔掉是因为 |
[32:44] | This guy Wyler didn’t pay a bill? | 那个叫怀勒的家伙没付租金 |
[32:46] | – That’s… – You can say it. Pretty cold. | -这简直 -可以这么说 很冷酷 |
[32:49] | Ironic that such a selfish act ultimately revealed the truth. | 讽刺的是 自私的行为最终使真相大白 |
[32:54] | There were people who knew the truth all along. | 有人一直知道真相 |
[32:56] | They just chose not to come forward. | 但他们选择沉默 |
[32:58] | Still, karma comes back and | 但报应回来 |
[33:00] | Puts a cap in her husband’s ass. | 收拾了他老公 |
[33:01] | So all is right with the world. | 所以世界是公平的 |
[33:11] | I’m gonna go talk to Melanie’s parents, | 我要去和梅勒妮的父母谈谈 |
[33:13] | Let ’em know how this all shook out. | 告诉他们都是怎么回事 |
[33:15] | You wanna come? | 你要来吗 |
[33:17] | The woman with the freezer delivery | 那个收到冷藏柜的老太太 |
[33:18] | Told us she talked to a cop. | 说她和一个警察谈过 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Sloan. | 对 斯隆 |
[33:23] | Only he didn’t list her name in his report. | 但他的报告里没写她的名字 |
[33:25] | He didn’t feel that it was important. | 他觉得不重要吧 |
[33:26] | After all, he didn’t believe he was looking at a murder. | 毕竟他不信那是一起谋杀案 |
[33:29] | Right, so if you’re not investigating a murder, | 那如果 你不是在调查谋杀案 |
[33:34] | Why would you talk to the neighbor | 为什么会询问邻居 |
[33:35] | About a freezer delivery? | 送冷藏柜的事情 |
[33:39] | This must be some freezer. | 肯定是冷藏柜的事 |
[33:42] | You mentioned a police officer, Mrs. Marsh. | 马什太太您提起过一个警察 |
[33:45] | I know it’s been five years, but do you | 我知道已经五年了 但您 |
[33:46] | I never said five years ago. | 我可没说过是五年前 |
[33:48] | – When did he come see you? – Last year sometime. | -他什么时候找的您 -去年 |
[33:50] | I remember thinking, why is this cop asking me questions | 我记得想过 为什么警察问我这些 |
[33:53] | About a freezer I never ordered? | 只是关于我从没订过的冷藏柜 |
[33:55] | Do you remember anything about | 您还记得来找您的 |
[33:56] | The man who came to see you? | 那个人的情况吗 |
[33:57] | Uh, he was older. | 他年纪也大了 |
[33:59] | Uniform? | 穿制服吗 |
[33:59] | No. Plain clothes like you. | 不 和你们一样是便服 |
[34:02] | He had gray hair, and he walked with a limp. | 灰白发 走路有点跛 |
[34:07] | – Ben Davidson. – Melanie’s dad. | -本·戴维逊 -梅勒妮的父亲 |
[34:19] | You could just leave it like this. | 你可以什么也不做 |
[34:23] | Sam’s dead. | 山姆死了 |
[34:25] | The captain’s happy. | 老大很高兴 |
[34:27] | Those kids look pretty happy. | 孩子们看起来也很快乐 |
[34:31] | That’s the difference between a novel | 这就是小说 |
[34:32] | And the real world, Castle. | 和现实的不同 卡塞尔 |
[34:36] | A cop doesn’t get to decide how the story ends. | 警察不能决定故事怎样结束 |
[35:02] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[35:04] | Sir, I’m gonna have to take you | 先生 您得和我 |
[35:05] | With me down to the station. | 去警局一趟 |
[35:06] | Who is it, honey? | 亲爱的 是谁 |
[35:10] | What is it, Ben? | 本 怎么了 |
[35:28] | So I’m here because | 我来这儿就是因为 |
[35:29] | I questioned a woman about a freezer? | 我问别人 有关冷藏柜的问题 |
[35:31] | Not any freezer, Mr. Davidson. | 可不是一般的冷藏柜 戴维逊先生 |
[35:33] | The freezer that your daughter’s body was stored in. | 是藏匿您女儿尸体的冷藏柜 |
[35:40] | For the moment, let’s– | 暂且 我们 |
[35:41] | Let’s assume what you say is true. | 我们假设你说的是真的 |
[35:44] | What’s the charge? | 会以什么罪起诉 |
[35:46] | If Mrs. Marsh’s answer led to Sam’s death, | 如果马什太太的回答造成山姆的死 |
[35:48] | Then the charge would be murder. | 会以谋杀起诉 |
[35:52] | I kept going over everything Sam said, | 我一直在想山姆说的每件事 |
[35:55] | Everything he claimed happened that night, | 他说的 那晚的一切 |
[35:59] | Until I came to the same conclusion | 直到得出一个结论 |
[36:00] | That you both apparently did | 显然和你们的结论一样 |
[36:03] | That Melanie never left her apartment alive. | 梅勒妮根本没有活着离开过家 |
[36:06] | Mrs. Marsh’s answers merely confirmed | 马什太太的回答只确认了 |
[36:09] | What I already knew. | 我已经知道的东西 |
[36:10] | That your son-in-law was a killer. | 你的女婿就是凶手 |
[36:13] | If you had figured out what Sam had done, | 如果已经猜出山姆做了什么 |
[36:16] | Why not just go to the police? | 你为什么不报警 |
[36:17] | He would’ve gone to prison for the rest of his life. | 他会在监狱度过余生 |
[36:19] | If he’d been convicted. | 是假如他被判有罪的话 |
[36:22] | They didn’t have a-a body at the time, remember? | 但他们那时候没有尸体 记得吗 |
[36:25] | His lawyers would’ve put Melanie on trial, not him. | 他的律师会摆让梅勒妮受审 不是他 |
[36:28] | So you took matters into your own hands. | 所以你就自己动手了 |
[36:34] | Well, you can certainly understand | 你确实理解了 |
[36:35] | How a father might want to, | 一个父亲的想法 |
[36:39] | How he might follow his daughter’s murderer | 他可能跟踪杀害他女儿的凶手 |
[36:42] | One dark night when he was sure | 趁着漆黑的夜晚 |
[36:43] | No other people would be around, | 他确信周围没人的时候 |
[36:46] | How he might confront him with a gun | 他可能是用从战争时期 |
[36:48] | He’d brought back from the war, | 带回的枪指着他 |
[36:51] | Might even promise forgiveness in exchange for the truth. | 甚至同意用宽恕换取真相 |
[36:58] | And hearing his admission… | 听他承认罪行 |
[37:03] | Be overcome with rage. | 却又被愤怒压倒 |
[37:07] | Every time he brought the girls to see us, | 每一次 他带孩子们来看我们 |
[37:11] | I watched a little piece of my wife die. | 我都看到 我妻子的心又死去了一些 |
[37:15] | A visit from your grandkids should be life-affirming, | 孙辈们的看望 应该使人感到生命可贵 |
[37:18] | Not a reminder of how your only child was murdered. | 不是提醒你 唯一的女儿是怎样被杀害的 |
[37:28] | Killing him wasn’t the answer. | 杀了他并不是解决办法 |
[37:32] | I never said I killed him. | 我从来没说我杀了他 |
[37:35] | I said a father might be justified. | 我说的是 一个父亲可能有正当理由的 |
[37:42] | The police told me Sam was shot in a robbery, | 警察告诉我山姆是被劫杀的 |
[37:46] | And without evidence, there’d be little chance | 没有证据的话 |
[37:48] | That his killer would ever be brought to justice. | 几乎不可能抓到凶手 |
[37:55] | So I guess we’ll find out if that’s really true. | 所以我想 以后会知道是否如他所言 |
[38:03] | And I’d like to see a-a lawyer if I could. | 如果可以的话 我想要见律师 |
[38:17] | No, sweetie, | 不 甜心 |
[38:18] | I just wanted to make sure I said good night. | 我只是想和你说晚安 |
[38:20] | You got it. Strawberry happy face pancakes on me. | 好 我请吃草莓笑脸煎饼 |
[38:24] | Later. | 再见 |
[38:28] | Alexis missed me. | 阿丽克西斯想我了 |
[38:31] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:33] | Spidey sense. | 蜘蛛人的第六感 |
[38:38] | By the way, it was my mother, | 顺便说下 是我母亲 |
[38:40] | Not my father. | 不是父亲 |
[38:47] | We were supposed to go to dinner together– | 我们本应一起去吃晚餐 |
[38:49] | My mom, my dad and I | 我妈妈 爸爸和我 |
[38:50] | And she was gonna meet us at the restaurant, | 她该在餐馆和我们碰头 |
[38:53] | But she never showed. | 但她没来 |
[38:56] | Two hours later, we went home. | 两个小时后 我们回了家 |
[38:59] | And there was a detective waiting for us. | 有个警官在等我们 |
[39:01] | Detective Raglin. | 拉格林警官 |
[39:08] | They found her body. | 他们发现了她的尸体 |
[39:11] | She had been stabbed. | 她被人捅了 |
[39:14] | A robbery? | 抢劫吗 |
[39:17] | No. | 不 |
[39:21] | She still had her money and purse and jewelry. | 她的钱 包和首饰都还在 |
[39:26] | And it wasn’t a sexual assault, either. | 也没有性侵犯 |
[39:31] | They attributed it to gang violence. | 他们归因于帮派暴力 |
[39:34] | Random wayward event. | 随机事件 |
[39:37] | So just like in Melanie’s case, | 所以正像梅勒妮的案件 |
[39:40] | They couldn’t think outside the box. | 他们不能换个角度考虑 |
[39:42] | So they just tried to package it up nicely, | 所以他们只是编了个不错的故事 |
[39:46] | And the killer was never caught. | 根本没抓到凶手 |
[39:51] | Why do you wear the watch? | 你为什么戴那个表 |
[39:55] | My dad took her death hard. | 她的离开对我爸爸的打击非常大 |
[39:59] | He’s sober now. | 他现在清醒了 |
[40:01] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[40:05] | So… | 所以 |
[40:06] | This is for the life that I saved, | 这是为我挽救了的生命 |
[40:10] | And… | 以及 |
[40:13] | This is for the life that I lost. | 这是为我失去了的生命 |
[40:19] | So… | 所以 |
[40:21] | I guess your Nikki Heat has | 我猜你的妮奇·希特现在 |
[40:23] | A backstory now, Castle. | 有背景故事了 卡塞尔 |
[40:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:29] | I did kinda like the hooker-by-day, cop-by-night thing. | 我确实喜欢白天妓女 晚上警察这点 |
[40:33] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[40:35] | I guess a heavy emotional angle could work, too. | 我猜深情这个角度也行 |
[40:41] | Don’t bewilder your audiences | 别说是为了我 |
[40:43] | With substance on my account, Castle. | 把你的读者弄糊涂了 卡塞尔 |
[40:48] | Until tomorrow, detective. | 明天见 警官 |
[40:52] | You can’t just say “night”? | 你就不能说晚安吗 |
[40:53] | I’m a writer. “night” is boring. | 我是个作家 晚安这个词太无聊 |
[40:56] | ” Until tomorrow” is more… Hopeful. | 明天见 更充满希望 |
[41:02] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[41:04] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:48] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[42:01] | Remember, this never happened. | 记住 这从来没发生过 |
[42:04] | I was never here. | 我从来没来过这儿 |
[42:06] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[42:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:13] | If you tell her I did this, | 如果你告诉她是我干的 |
[42:15] | I will make you bleed. | 我会让你血溅当场 |
[42:17] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[42:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |