时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Oh, my god. | 上帝 |
[00:22] | This is quite possibly the worst coffee | 在我喝过的咖啡里 |
[00:24] | I’ve ever tasted. | 这个恐怕是最难喝的 |
[00:26] | It’s actually kind of fascinating. | 这味道让我印象深刻 |
[00:31] | It tastes like a monkey peed in battery acid. | 像是猴子尿混着电瓶水 |
[00:35] | Don’t you have a book coming out today or something? | 你今天就没有新书发售或其他事做吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah. So? | 有 怎么啦 |
[00:38] | So? You are watching the paperwork. | 怎么啦 你这样盯着我写报告 |
[00:40] | It’s creepy. | 相当怪异 |
[00:42] | Don’t you have somewhere else to be? | 你难道没有别的地方可去了吗 |
[00:44] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[00:48] | Oh, my gosh. I get it. | 天啊 我知道了 |
[00:50] | You’re hiding. | 你在逃避 |
[00:51] | Your book is coming out today, and you are hiding. | 今天你的新书发售 你躲在这儿 |
[00:53] | No, hiding would be building a fortress out of my comforter | 不 躲避是要用被子筑起堡垒 |
[00:56] | And then downing a fifth of scotch, | 再喝上许多苏格兰威士忌 |
[00:57] | But apparently that’s considered unhealthy | 不过显然这样有害健康 |
[00:58] | I thought that you don’t care what people think. | 我原以为你不在意别人的想法 |
[01:00] | I don’t… Much | 是不 太在意 |
[01:08] | Beckett. Yeah. Right on my way. | 贝克特 好 马上到 |
[01:12] | A dead body? | 发现尸体 |
[01:14] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:19] | That’s the guy? | 就是这家伙吗 |
[01:20] | – You heard, huh? – Oh, everyone’s heard. | -听说了 -大家都听说了 |
[01:22] | You really base your next character | 你真的把贝克特探长 |
[01:23] | On Detective Beckett? | 作为下本书的原型吗 |
[01:25] | Every artist needs his muse. | 每个艺术家都需要一位女神 |
[01:27] | Call me a muse again, | 再叫我女神 |
[01:29] | And I will break both your legs, ok? | 我就打断你的腿 懂吗 |
[01:31] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[01:31] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[01:32] | Jack Livert and Hall Morrison. | 杰克·里弗特和哈尔·莫里森 |
[01:34] | When moving in, | 他们搬进来的时候 |
[01:35] | They saw a worn out rug, | 在垃圾箱里 |
[01:37] | Sticking out at a dumpster | 发现一张废弃的地毯 |
[01:38] | They figured it’s their lucky day; | 他们原以为今天很走运 |
[01:40] | They bring it home, only to find surprises inside. | 但带回家后 大惊失色 |
[01:43] | Dead guy in a rug? | 地毯居然裹着尸体 |
[01:44] | Naturally we thought of you. | 我们很自然的想到了你 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:47] | 38 calibers, close range, killed him instantly. | 点38口径 近距离射击 当场死亡 |
[01:50] | You got an ID? | 有身份证件吗 |
[01:51] | No, pockets were empty. | 没有 口袋是空的 |
[01:53] | No wallet, no keys, no jewellery. | 没有钱包 没有钥匙 也没有首饰 |
[01:54] | We figured a robbery gone wrong. | 我们认为是劫杀 |
[01:56] | – This wasn’t a robbery. – This wasn’t a robbery. | -这不是抢劫 -这不是抢劫 |
[01:59] | I rob someone, I’m not gonna stick | 如果我要抢劫 |
[02:00] | Around to wrap them up and throw them away | 可不会把尸体包好再扔掉 |
[02:02] | Blood spatter indicates | 血迹喷溅形态表示 |
[02:03] | He was standing near the rug when he was shot. | 他被射杀时站得离地毯很近 |
[02:05] | Where did they find this? | 尸体在哪里发现的 |
[02:06] | East 3rd, about two blocks away. | 东三街 离这儿两个街区 |
[02:09] | Alright, let’s get SUC on the rug. | 好 让鉴定科的人来处理地毯 |
[02:11] | Fibers, blood, identifying marks. | 纤维 血迹 能识别的痕迹 |
[02:13] | Also get a team to the dumpster, | 派一组去垃圾箱看看 |
[02:14] | See if they can dig anything else up. | 看能不能挖出点什么来 |
[02:16] | – Lanie, see if you can find an ID. – Got it | -蕾妮 查查他的身份 -收到 |
[02:18] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[02:21] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[02:29] | You got something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[02:30] | Jeff Horn, 48, 2 terms City Council Member. | 杰夫·霍恩 48岁 两届市议会议员 |
[02:33] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[02:34] | I recognized him from the bus ads… | 我在公交车的广告上看到过他 |
[02:35] | He’s running for reelection. | 他在竞选连任 |
[02:36] | The press is gonna be all over this. | 消息会传得满城风雨 |
[02:37] | – He has a family? – Yeah. | -他有家人吗 -有 |
[02:39] | Well, let’s try to notify ’em before the jackals do. | 得赶在狗仔队之前通知他的家人 |
[02:44] | Mrs. Horn, I know this is difficult, | 霍恩夫人 我知道这很难 |
[02:45] | But when was the last time | 但还是要问 |
[02:46] | You heard from your husband? | 你和丈夫最后一次联系是什么时候 |
[02:48] | I called him last night around 11:00 | 昨晚11点我给他打了电话 |
[02:52] | He was finishing up a fund-raiser | 他刚刚结束竞选筹资 |
[02:55] | And heading back to the office. | 准备回到办公室 |
[02:56] | Did always work that late? | 他总是工作到这么晚吗 |
[02:58] | During elections. | 竞选期间是这样 |
[02:59] | He believed that it was a politician’s obligation | 他认为 即使在竞选期间 |
[03:02] | To get the people’s work done, | 政治家的责任也是 |
[03:04] | Even while running for office | 把大家的事情做好 |
[03:06] | And when he didn’t come home? | 如果他彻夜不归呢 |
[03:10] | Well, it wasn’t unusual for him | 他经常整晚不回家 |
[03:11] | To crash on his couch instead of coming home, | 在办公室的睡沙发 |
[03:14] | But…when Frank called this morning– | 但是 当弗兰克今天早上打来电话 |
[03:19] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[03:21] | Frank Nesbit, um, Jeff’s campaign manager. | 弗兰克·内斯比特 杰夫的竞选经理人 |
[03:25] | How did your husband sound last night? | 昨晚你丈夫的声音是怎么样的 |
[03:27] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[03:28] | Did he seem troubled, like there was something wrong? | 他有没有不安 好像出了什么事 |
[03:32] | No, he seemed happy. | 没有 他听起来很开心 |
[03:36] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本讲不通 |
[03:39] | He’s a good man and he’s a good father, | 他是个好人 一个好父亲 |
[03:41] | And every day he would go out there | 他每天出门 |
[03:42] | And try to make this city a better place every day. | 都尽力让这个城市更美好 |
[03:46] | And for him to die like this… | 他就这么走了 |
[03:51] | Oh, no. What am I supposed to tell my girls? | 不 我该怎么跟女儿们说呢 |
[04:03] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:05] | Yeah. Why? | 很好 怎么了 |
[04:08] | Can’t be easy breaking that kind of news. | 通知家属噩耗很不容易 |
[04:11] | Yeah, well… | 没错 那个 |
[04:13] | Thanks for not making it a joke. | 谢谢你没有以此来取笑我 |
[04:15] | Hey, I’m a wiseass, not a jackass. | 我是滑头 可不缺心眼 |
[04:18] | I didn’t know there was a difference. | 我觉得没什么区别 |
[04:21] | So what’s your next move? | 下一步打算怎么办 |
[04:23] | Last person to see him alive? Establish a time line? | 找他生前最后见的人 还是做行程表 |
[04:26] | Grab a doughnut? More really bad coffee? | 吃点甜甜圈 还是更难喝的咖啡 |
[04:28] | This, um, female detective of yours, | 你写的那个女警官 |
[04:30] | Exactly how much will she be based on me? | 到底有多少成分取材于我 |
[04:33] | Well, she’s not too bright and kind of slutty. | 她不太聪明 还有点放荡 |
[04:35] | Right. So was that wiseass or jackass? | 好吧 那她是滑头还是缺心眼呢 |
[04:37] | Actually, that was jackass. | 实际上 她缺心眼 |
[04:39] | No, honestly, you’re not gonna have | 不 老实说 你根本没必要 |
[04:40] | Anything to be embarrassed about, | 为此感到尴尬 |
[04:41] | She’s gonna be… She’s gonna be really smart, | 她聪明过人 |
[04:45] | Very savvy, haunting good looks, | 破案经验丰富 花容月貌 |
[04:49] | Really good at her job… | 工作做得得心应手 |
[04:52] | And kind of slutty. | 也有些放荡 |
[04:54] | Castle– | 卡塞尔 |
[04:55] | I should really get that. | 我得接个电话 |
[04:57] | – Hello? – Oh, sweetheart, I– | -你好 -亲爱的 我 |
[04:59] | Whoa, mother, slow down. What’s wrong? | 妈妈 慢点说 出什么事啦 |
[05:00] | I just wanted to make sure you were all right | 我就想确认一下你现在还好吗 |
[05:02] | Why wouldn’t I be all right? | 我怎么会不好呢 |
[05:04] | No one is buying your book. | 没有一个人买你的新书 |
[05:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:08] | I am standing in the middle of the bookstore, | 我现在在书店里面 |
[05:10] | And no one is buying your book. | 没有一个人在买你的书 |
[05:11] | Okay. What are you doing in a bookstore? | 好吧 你在书店干什么 |
[05:14] | I was hungry. I-I came in for a pastry. | 我饿了 进来买馅饼 |
[05:17] | And there they were, all your books, | 都在那边 你的书 |
[05:19] | Just… Sitting there. | 都只是摆着 |
[05:21] | Well, they only just went on sale two hours ago. | 那些书两小时前才上架 |
[05:24] | What did you expect, a line out the door? | 你期待读者大排长龙吗 |
[05:25] | There was one for the last Harry Potter. | 哈利·波特上一集发售时就大排长龙 |
[05:28] | Yes, well, uh, Derrick Storm is not Harry Hotter. | 不过德里克·斯道姆又不是哈利·波特 |
[05:31] | Clearly. | 看得出来 |
[05:35] | No one’s bought one? | 没有一个人来买吗 |
[05:37] | Hang on, kiddo. Hang on. | 等等 孩子 稍等 |
[05:43] | No. | 没有 |
[05:47] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -是的 |
[05:54] | I don’t care if it was free. | 我才不管是否免费 |
[05:55] | Even if you pay me, I’m still not gonna take that rug. | 就算给我钱 我也不会要那地毯 |
[05:58] | You’re telling me you lived in New York your whole life, | 你说你一直在纽约生活 |
[05:59] | And you never scored a piece of roadkill? | 却从来没当过马路杀手 |
[06:01] | “Roadkill”? | 马路杀手 |
[06:03] | It’s an accepted practice, bro. | 这招大家都用 老兄 |
[06:04] | When you’re done with your old stuff, | 有什么旧东西不要了 |
[06:06] | You leave it on the street for those less fortunate– | 就扔在街头 留给运气不好的的人 |
[06:08] | Artists, students, former hedge fund managers. | 艺术家 学生 原对冲基金经理 |
[06:11] | It’s trickle-down economics at its finest. | 把滴入经济学的作用发挥到极致 |
[06:13] | Yeah, well, I prefer not to be trickled. | 好吧 不过我可不想当抚恤对象 |
[06:16] | You know that red couch I have, | 你还记得我那张红色沙发吗 |
[06:17] | The one you like so much? | 你最爱的那张 |
[06:19] | Don’t you say it, bro. | 不会吧 老兄 |
[06:20] | 54th and Lex. | 在54街和莱克星顿街那片儿 |
[06:23] | That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[06:24] | Gross. | 太恶心了 |
[06:25] | We are never playing Madden at your place again. | 再也不去你家玩麦登橄榄球(电子游戏)了 |
[06:28] | – Detective? – Yeah? | -警官 -怎么了 |
[06:31] | You just got in there. | 你刚刚才进去啊 |
[06:37] | Aw, Jeez. | 老天 |
[06:38] | NEW YORK STATE- HORN, JEFFREY ALLEN | 纽约州 杰夫里·艾伦·霍恩 |
[06:43] | Jeffrey Horn. | 杰夫里·霍恩 |
[06:44] | Nice work, Scott. | 干的好 斯科特 |
[06:48] | Yeah. Esposito | 好的 埃斯波西托 |
[06:49] | No, run l.u.d.s on his phone. | 不 查查他的通话记录 |
[06:50] | See if he talked to anyone other than his wife. | 看看除了他妻子 还和谁通过电话 |
[06:53] | They found the wallet. | 他们找到钱包了 |
[06:54] | Money and credit cards were gone. | 钱和信用卡都不见了 |
[06:55] | Anything from the neighbors? | 弃尸现场周围有发现吗 |
[06:57] | The usual–wailing cats, | 跟平时一样 猫叫 |
[06:59] | Loud tvs, car alarms. | 电视声很大 汽车的警报 |
[07:00] | No shots, though, and no blood spatter. | 没听见枪声 没有溅落血迹 |
[07:02] | A real robber would have left the | 一个真正的抢劫犯 |
[07:04] | Wallet where he killed the guy. | 会把钱包扔在现场 |
[07:05] | Not where he moved him. | 而不是弃尸的地方 |
[07:06] | It’s a sloppy cover-up, | 虽然处理的很马虎 |
[07:07] | But it does sound one thing. | 但能得出一个结论 |
[07:09] | This was premeditated. | 是有预谋的谋杀 |
[07:15] | Excuse me. Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 麻烦你 纽约警局凯特·贝克特探长 |
[07:18] | We’re looking for Frank Nesbit. | 我们想见弗兰克·内斯比特 |
[07:19] | Horn’s Campaign manager. Thank you. | 霍恩的竞选经理人 有劳了 |
[07:22] | Ryan, could you give us a minute? | 莱恩能回避一下吗 |
[07:24] | We’ve, uh, called in grief counselors for the kids. | 我们帮孩子们找了悲伤心理专家 |
[07:28] | I know it’s a cliché, | 我知道这话经常说 |
[07:29] | But he meant a lot to all of us. | 但他对我们大家 很重要 |
[07:33] | Well, it sounds like | 听上去 |
[07:33] | He was more than just a candidate. | 他不仅仅是一个候选人 |
[07:35] | We were friends. We wanted to change the world. | 我们是朋友 曾想一起改变这个世界 |
[07:38] | Were you with him last night? | 你昨晚跟他在一起吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. Until… About… I don’t know… 11:00 | 是的 到大概11点 |
[07:42] | I offered to share a taxi, but he wanted to walk. | 我本想打车带他一程 不过他想走走 |
[07:44] | Where was the fund-raiser? | 竞选筹资在哪里举行 |
[07:46] | Marconi’s– 83rd of Broadway. | 在马可尼家 百老汇大街83号 |
[07:48] | That’s just a dozen blocks from here. | 离这儿只有几个街区 |
[07:51] | Mr. Horn’s body | 霍恩先生的尸体 |
[07:52] | Was found all the way downtown. | 在往市中心的路上被发现 |
[07:54] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有树敌吗 |
[07:55] | Well, he was a politician. | 他是个政治家 |
[07:57] | What about his opponent? | 他的竞争对手呢 |
[07:58] | It’s hard to imagine Jason Bollinger | 很难想像贾森·博林杰 |
[08:00] | Doing some this like this… | 会做出这种事情来 |
[08:01] | He is 8 points up in the polls. | 他在民意测验里领先8个百分点 |
[08:03] | Did Horn or the campaign | 最近霍恩或者他的竞选团队 |
[08:05] | Receive any threats recently? | 有没有遭到恐吓 |
[08:07] | Just your usual crackpots. Nothing special, | 就是那些怪人 没什么特别 |
[08:09] | Unless you count hate mail from Calvin Creason. | 如果卡尔文·克里森的恐吓信件不算的话 |
[08:11] | Creason the hotel and club owner? | 拥有酒店和俱乐部的大亨 克里森 |
[08:14] | Owns, uh, Axium and the Soho majestic. | 拥有艾克秀姆和苏活伟业 |
[08:17] | Even ran club tasty back in the day. | 甚至白天俱乐部里有艳舞表演 |
[08:18] | There was this one time… | 有那么一次 |
[08:22] | Story for another time. | 下次再说吧 |
[08:22] | What did Horn do, crack down on the ecstasy dealers? | 霍恩都干了什么 打击毒品贩子吗 |
[08:24] | Creason bought that old meat packing warehouse | 克里森在下东区买下了 |
[08:26] | On the lower east side. | 做肉类加工的旧车间 |
[08:28] | He wanted to turn it into his next hip hot spot– | 他想把那儿改成酒店 |
[08:30] | 300 rooms, sake bar, nightclub. | 300个房间 清酒吧 夜总会 |
[08:32] | Neighbors didn’t want a bunch of drunken | 居民们可不想夜间的街头 |
[08:34] | B&t-ers running in the streets. | 总有一群问题人士乱晃 |
[08:35] | So Horn killed it in committee. | 所以霍恩担任委员时把它否决了 |
[08:37] | Leaving Creason with millions of dollars | 让克里森价值几百万的地产 |
[08:38] | Of now worthless real estate. | 现在变得一文不值 |
[08:41] | Creason had a beef with Horn. | 克里森和霍恩关系是不好 |
[08:43] | It doesn’t mean he killed him. | 但不代表他是凶手 |
[08:44] | Doesn’t mean he didn’t. Excuse me. | 也难说他不是 告辞了 |
[08:54] | Want to know what I did | 想知道我听说他死了以后 |
[08:56] | When I found out that he was dead? | 都做了些什么吗 |
[08:57] | I ordered myself a nice, cold bottle of Cris’ | 我点了一瓶冰凉香醇的香槟 |
[08:59] | And toasted the sweetness of the universe, okay? | 为世界的美好而举杯 怎么了 |
[09:02] | That’s pretty callous, Mr. Creason. | 真是冷酷无情 克里森先生 |
[09:04] | Listen, what do I care? What do I care? | 听着 我为什么要在乎 凭什么 |
[09:06] | This guy was such a putz, | 这家伙是个蠢货 |
[09:07] | Acting like if another hotel going on. | 弄得好像多盖一个酒店 |
[09:09] | That was gonna be the end of the world. | 世界末日就要来了 |
[09:11] | Do you have any idea what one of my | 你知道我这一项产业 |
[09:12] | Properties do for local economy. | 对本地经济的作用吗 |
[09:14] | This city should be paying me, not stopping me. | 市政府应该赞助我 而不是阻止我 |
[09:16] | So I guess we could say you had motive. | 那么就是说你有杀人动机 |
[09:18] | Who the hell is he? You a cop? | 这又是哪路神仙 你是警察吗 |
[09:20] | – I say we arrest him. – Castle | -我们逮捕他 -卡塞尔 |
[09:22] | For what? Please! You got nothing here. | 凭什么 你没有证据 |
[09:24] | If I was gonna go around killing everybody | 如果我真想把碍事的都干掉 |
[09:25] | That ever got in my way, there would be bodies | 那些死尸堆积起来 |
[09:27] | Stacked higher than the Chrysler Building. | 会高过克莱斯勒大厦(纽约地标之一) |
[09:29] | I don’t need to kill anyone to bury them. | 我不需要用杀人来解决问题 |
[09:32] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[09:33] | – I was at my club in soho. – Anybody see you? | -我在苏活俱乐部 -证人 |
[09:37] | Detective, when I go out, everybody sees me. | 警官 我只要出门 大家都会看见 |
[09:41] | Thank you very much, Mr. Creason. | 谢谢你 克里森先生 |
[09:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:47] | I want to take a shower. | 我想洗个澡 |
[09:49] | – Where to next? – To check his alibi. | -下一步怎么办 -查他的不在场证明 |
[09:52] | Actually, that may not be necessary. | 事实上 没有这个必要 |
[09:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:59] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在干什么 |
[10:01] | Promise not to hate me. | 答应我 别讨厌我 |
[10:02] | – I already hate you. – Fair enough. | -我已经讨厌你了 -很好 |
[10:04] | This morning with the body I took a couple of pictures. | 早上在现场 我拍了照片 |
[10:07] | You took photos of my crime scene? | 你在我的犯罪现场拍照 |
[10:09] | Before you get mad, | 在你生气之前 |
[10:09] | I e- mailed a couple of them to a friend of mine. | 我已经发了一些给一个朋友 |
[10:11] | You e- mailed them to a friend. | 你还把照片传给一个朋友 |
[10:13] | Well, not exactly a friend. | 准确地说 算不上是朋友 |
[10:14] | She’s my interior decorator. | 她是我的室内设计师 |
[10:15] | But then we slept together, | 我们也在一起过 |
[10:16] | So I don’t really know what she is now. | 所以我也说不清她的身份了 |
[10:18] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[10:19] | I know, right? You work together, | 我知道 你们一起工作 |
[10:20] | You think it’ll be fun, | 你们认为这会很有意思 |
[10:22] | But then it always makes things weird. | 但是过后却觉得尴尬 |
[10:23] | It’s a real cautionary tale. | 这是一则真实的警示故事 |
[10:26] | I’m talking about the photographs of the body. | 我说的是尸体照片的事 |
[10:28] | What? No! I didn’t send her pictures of the body. | 什么 我没有发尸体的照片 |
[10:32] | I sent her pictures of the rug. | 我给她的是地毯的照片 |
[10:34] | I thought maybe she might be able | 我想她可能能够 |
[10:35] | To tell me where it came from, | 告诉我地毯来自哪里 |
[10:36] | And guess what. She did. | 而且 她做到了 |
[10:43] | That’s the rug. | 就是这种地毯 |
[10:47] | That’s the same rug. | 同样的地毯 |
[10:51] | Don’t gloat, okay? | 别得意 |
[10:53] | ‘Cause it’s really unattractive. | 那副样子很讨厌 |
[10:56] | Now can we arrest him? | 现在可以逮捕他吗 |
[11:10] | I feel you, man. | 我能感觉到你 兄弟 |
[11:12] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[11:13] | He didn’t arrive at the club until after midnight. | 他十二点以后才到的俱乐部 |
[11:15] | So what do we do now, wait for his lawyer to show up? | 现在怎么办 等他的律师吗 |
[11:17] | Actually, we follow other leads. | 我们要跟别的线索 |
[11:18] | It’s something that we call “working.” | 这个我们叫做 工作 |
[11:19] | Other leads? Good. | 别的线索 很好 |
[11:20] | Since we both know he didn’t do it. | 既然我们都认为 他不是凶手 |
[11:22] | Creason? | 克里森 |
[11:22] | What makes you think he didn’t do it? | 为什么说他不是凶手 |
[11:24] | Isn’t it obvious? All the evidence points to him. | 很明显嘛 所有的证据都指向他 |
[11:26] | And that somehow makes him not guilty? | 这反而证明他不是凶手 |
[11:27] | He’s totally the red herring. | 他就是红鲱鱼 |
[11:29] | The red herring. | 红鲱鱼 |
[11:30] | An innocent character who appears guilty. | 看起来有罪 但却是清白的 |
[11:33] | I know what a red herring is, Castle. | 我知道红鲱鱼的意思 卡塞尔 |
[11:34] | It’s a literary device used in literature. | 这是文学里的一种行文策略 |
[11:36] | In real life, | 在现实中 |
[11:37] | We don’t dismiss a suspect | 有嫌疑就不放过 |
[11:38] | Just because he appears too guilty. | 何况他的嫌疑很大 |
[11:40] | Besides, I thought you wanted to arrest him. | 而且我猜 你也想抓他 |
[11:43] | Yeah, because he’s a tool, | 是的 因为他是工具 |
[11:45] | Not because he’s guilty. | 不是因为他有罪 |
[11:46] | The guy’s a multimillionaire. | 他是一个百万富翁 |
[11:47] | He’s not gonna be dumb enough to | 不会蠢到用自己的地毯 |
[11:49] | Wrap a dead body up in his own rug. | 去包尸体 |
[11:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没关系 |
[11:51] | Those rugs were custom designed for Creason’s hotel, | 这些地毯为克里森的酒店特别订制的 |
[11:53] | So we know he’s connected. | 可见他与这事有关 |
[11:55] | – Hey, Esposito? – Yeah? | -埃斯波西托 -什么事 |
[11:56] | See what you can find on that rug– | 查查哪个房间 |
[11:58] | If one went missing, | 地毯不在了 |
[11:59] | What room it’s from and maybe who had access. | 什么人进去过 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Road trip. | 开车上路 |
[12:08] | You’re very good at bossing men around. | 你很会指使身边的男人嘛 |
[12:12] | I’ve noticed. | 我已经发现了 |
[12:13] | You’re telling me that it’s just a coincidence | 你是说一切都是巧合 |
[12:15] | That a man whose murder you celebrated | 你开香槟庆祝 |
[12:17] | By drinking champagne | 他被谋杀 |
[12:17] | Was found wrapped in a rug from your hotel? | 而且他的尸体裹着你们酒店的地毯 |
[12:20] | There are identical rugs in every room of the axium. | 艾克秀姆酒店的所有房间都是相同的地毯 |
[12:22] | You can’t expect my client to be responsible | 你不能要求我的当事人 |
[12:24] | For their whereabouts. | 对这些地毯的下落负责 |
[12:25] | Sure I can, | 我当然可以 |
[12:26] | Until a jury tells me otherwise. | 只要陪审团这么说 |
[12:29] | You are wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[12:31] | Detective, look, I told you exactly | 探长 我说过了 |
[12:32] | What I was doing last night. | 我昨晚的行踪 |
[12:33] | Right, you were at the club. | 是的 你去了俱乐部 |
[12:35] | They said that you made quite the entrance, | 他们说 你当时进门时很显眼 |
[12:36] | A supermodel on each arm. | 两个超模 左拥右抱 |
[12:39] | Yeah, you know, | 是的 |
[12:40] | The last time I checked, | 上次我接受过检查了 |
[12:42] | That’s not a crime, is it? | 并不是因为犯罪 不是吗 |
[12:43] | No, but you know what it is? Memorable. | 不是 不过是终生难忘 |
[12:48] | Witnesses don’t place you at the club | 凌晨一点之后 |
[12:50] | Until 1:00 in the morning, | 你才出现俱乐部 |
[12:51] | And Horn was murdered somewhere | 而霍恩 |
[12:52] | Between 11:00 and 12:00. | 在夜里11点到12点之间被杀 |
[12:54] | Here it comes. And… | 问题来了 |
[12:56] | So where were you between11:00 and 12:00, | 11点到12点之间 你在哪儿 |
[12:58] | Mr. Creason? | 克里森先生 |
[13:01] | I was asleep. | 我在睡觉 |
[13:02] | Asleep? You are lame! | 睡觉 这借口真烂 |
[13:04] | You are so lame! You’re a lamey mclamester! | 烂借口 你这人真差劲 |
[13:07] | You’re so l- l- lame! | 你的借口真烂 |
[13:11] | It’s a well- known fact that Mr. Creason sleeps | 大家都知道克里森先生 |
[13:13] | From 6:00 p.m. To midnight in order to maintain | 从下午6点到夜里12点都在睡觉 |
[13:15] | A late- night presence at his clubs. | 因为他要出席俱乐部的午夜活动 |
[13:17] | Did anyone witness you sleeping between the hours | 有人能证明昨晚11点到12点 |
[13:19] | Of 11:00 and 12:00 last night, | 你在睡觉吗 |
[13:20] | Mr. Creason? | 克里森先生 |
[13:22] | – Creason– – Hold on one sec. | -克里森先生 -等会儿 |
[13:24] | No. | 没有人 |
[13:27] | So you had motive and opportunity. | 所以你有犯罪动机和犯罪时间 |
[13:28] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on one sec. Hold on. | 等会儿 等会儿 |
[13:31] | I didn’t kill him. I had no reason to. | 我没有杀他 我没有理由 |
[13:33] | He was in your way. | 他挡住你的财路了 |
[13:34] | Yeah, but… Not for long. | 是的 但是前不久 |
[13:40] | I knew he was gonna lose the election, okay? | 我已经知道他会败选了 |
[13:41] | So I didn’t have to kill him. | 所以我不需要杀他 |
[13:42] | All I had to do was wait. | 我要做的就是 等 |
[13:44] | You couldn’t be sure that he was gonna lose the election. | 你并不能百分之百肯定他会败选 |
[13:47] | Yes, actually, I could. | 不 实际上 我能确定 |
[13:52] | What do you know about Jason Bollinger, | 知道贾森·博林杰吗 |
[13:53] | Horn’s opponent in the race? | 霍恩的对手 |
[13:58] | Is the statement ready? | 声明准备好了吗 |
[13:59] | Mike’s still working on it. | 麦克还在准备 |
[14:00] | Well, tell Mike that “the Ledger” web site | 告诉麦克 帐簿网(纽约时报旗下报纸) |
[14:02] | Updates in 20 minutes, | 要在20分钟内更新 |
[14:03] | And I want my quote of outrage and sympathy | 这篇声明要引起市民的 |
[14:04] | In the damn article. | 义愤和同情 |
[14:06] | Sorry, it’s been all hands on deck since we found out. | 抱歉 出事后 全部人手都开始做准备 |
[14:08] | If you don’t handle these things right, you get crucified. | 如果你处理不好 就有得受了 |
[14:10] | Mr. Bollinger, I was– | 博林杰先生 我是 |
[14:11] | Mr. Bollinger’s my father. Call me Jason. | 博林杰先生是我父亲 叫我贾森 |
[14:13] | Okay, Jason. | 好的 贾森 |
[14:15] | How well do you know Calvin Creason? | 你认识卡尔文·克里森吗 |
[14:17] | Ah, he threw me a couple fund- raisers. | 他为我找到一些募捐者 |
[14:18] | We met a few times. Why? | 我们见过几次面 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Well, he seems to think | 他认为你有一些 |
[14:21] | That you have some information on Horn, | 与霍恩有关的资料 |
[14:23] | Something that would guarantee you the election. | 这些资料能确保你在选举中取胜 |
[14:26] | – Castle. – Sorry. | -卡塞尔 -抱歉 |
[14:30] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[14:32] | Opposition research? | 参选对手研究 |
[14:33] | Conducted by a licensed private investigator. | 找了位有执照的私家侦探 |
[14:35] | Listen, I want to stress that | 听着 我得强调 |
[14:36] | Everything we did was completely vetted by our lawyers. | 这一切都通过律师的审查 |
[14:38] | None of it was illegal. | 并没有违法 |
[14:40] | We were just trying to determine | 我们只是试着找找 |
[14:41] | If the councilman had any significant vulnerabilities. | 议员先生是否有人生污点 |
[14:44] | And you found some. | 你们找到了 |
[14:45] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[14:47] | Look, politics is politics, but I’m not a bad guy. | 这就是官场 但我不是坏人 |
[14:50] | I figured as long as I was ahead in the polls, | 我想 只要在民意调查中我还领先 |
[14:52] | There was no reason to use it. | 这些就没必要公开 |
[14:55] | That’s councilman Horn? | 这是那个议员霍恩 |
[15:00] | And that is not his wife. | 另一位可不是他妻子 |
[15:17] | I gotta hand it to councilman Horny. | 真佩服这位议员先生 |
[15:18] | He is incredibly flexible for a guy his age. | 这个年纪了 身体的灵活度真不可思议 |
[15:22] | Look at that. You ever do that? | 看这个 你做过吗 |
[15:25] | Would you put those away? | 你能把这些拿一边儿去吗 |
[15:25] | I’m just saying, he’s gotta do yoga or pilates or something. | 我是说 他能做瑜伽或者普拉提 |
[15:28] | Why is it always the family value guys that | 为什么被捉奸在床的 |
[15:31] | Get caught with their pants down? | 总是说重视家庭的人 |
[15:32] | Because the universe loves irony, | 因为这个世界喜欢讽刺 |
[15:34] | And because most people are hypocrites. | 还有多数人都是伪君子 |
[15:37] | And what was that girl thinking, | 照片里的女孩儿在想什么呢 |
[15:38] | That he would leave his wife and kids for her? | 他会为她抛妻弃子吗 |
[15:40] | That is so sexist. | 性别歧视 |
[15:41] | How is that so sexist? | 有吗 |
[15:43] | You assume that just because she’s a woman | 你这么想 只是因为她是女人 |
[15:45] | That she was after a relationship. | 所以她追求的是爱情 |
[15:47] | Did you ever think maybe she was in it for the sex? | 想过没 她也许只是需要性呢 |
[15:49] | Yes, I did. And then I saw him. | 是的 我想过 但后来我看到了他 |
[15:53] | What was it that turned you off, that he was wearing a rug? | 就因为他被裹在地毯里 你就改变想法了 |
[15:57] | Too soon? | 太快了吧 |
[15:59] | I just hope that the P.I. can help us. | 希望私家侦探那边能帮到忙 |
[16:03] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[16:04] | Yo. So the rug is a dead end. | 地毯这条线断了 |
[16:07] | According to housekeeping, | 后勤部门说 |
[16:07] | They dumped a couple dozen of ’em last week. | 他们上星期扔掉了很多地毯 |
[16:10] | Half of ’em went into the dumpsters. | 一半扔进了垃圾箱 |
[16:11] | Half of ’em were donated to thrift shops. | 一半捐给了旧货店 |
[16:15] | Creason’s clientele is known for being hard on rooms. | 克里森的顾客对房间的要求非常高 |
[16:20] | What? Dude, dude, not cool! Not cool! | 怎么了 兄弟 别这样 别这样 |
[16:26] | So you have my card. | 有我的名片了吧 |
[16:27] | Uh, my personal cell number’s on the back. | 我的私人手机号在背面 |
[16:28] | If you have any more information… | 如果你有更多消息 |
[16:32] | Are you sure I can’t tempt you? | 你确定你会不受引诱吗 |
[16:36] | No thanks, Mr. Kirby. | 不会的 柯比先生 |
[16:37] | I’m on duty. | 我现在在工作 |
[16:39] | It never stopped me. | 工作也无法阻止我 |
[16:41] | You were on the job? | 你当时在工作吗 |
[16:42] | 20 years out of the 134. | 134年里的20年 |
[16:45] | Of course, | 当然 |
[16:45] | Back then we had other cops as partners, | 那会儿 我们和警察合作 |
[16:47] | Not second- rate novelists. | 没有二流的小说家参与 |
[16:50] | Yeah, don’t get me started. | 是的 别提这个 |
[16:52] | Excuse me. Second- rate? | 不好意思 二流的 |
[16:54] | “Hot lead poured out of cold steel”? Come on. | 热情熔化了钢铁 拜托 |
[16:57] | It’s not exactly Shakespeare. | 不算是莎士比亚的 |
[16:58] | Will you put that down? | 你能把那个放下吗 |
[17:00] | How long were you working | 你为博林杰的竞选 |
[17:02] | For the Bollinger campaign, Mr. Kirby? | 工作多久了 柯比先生 |
[17:03] | Oh, a couple weeks, but it was a fun one. | 两个星期了 但是很有趣 |
[17:06] | Mr. Family values tells his wife | 这位家庭为重的先生告诉他的妻子 |
[17:08] | He’s gonna work late, | 得工作到很晚 |
[17:09] | Probably crash at the office. | 可能就睡在办公室 |
[17:11] | 20 minutes later, he is… | 但20分钟后 他就 |
[17:15] | Polling his constituency. | 在选区开始自己的民意测验 |
[17:18] | And what about the girl? | 那那个女孩儿呢 |
[17:20] | From what I could see, she was worth every cent. | 就我所知 给她的钱物有所值 |
[17:22] | She was a pro? | 她支持他 |
[17:23] | You don’t think with a body like that | 你觉得那么火辣的女孩 |
[17:24] | She’s gonna swoon over his stump speeches, do you? | 不会喜欢他的演讲 是不是 |
[17:26] | Makes you wonder what else he had a taste for. | 你要考虑他别的兴趣 |
[17:28] | And what it lead to. | 和后果 |
[17:29] | Do you have an address? | 你有这个女孩的地址吗 |
[17:31] | Strictly outcall. | 只在外面见面 |
[17:33] | You know, whores used to have street corners… | 妓女通常都站在街角 |
[17:38] | And now they have web sites. | 现在她们有网站了 |
[17:43] | Damn! Those are some seriously fine 5- Star, | 该死 五星级水准 |
[17:45] | Class “b” misdemeanors. | B等轻罪啊 |
[17:47] | Dude, between you and me, | 兄弟 天知地知 你知我知 |
[17:48] | You ever pay for it? | 你有没有试过 |
[17:49] | Are you counting my marriages? | 你是在计算我的婚姻吗 |
[17:51] | Wait, wait. Stop. That’s the girl in the photos. | 等等 停 就是那个女孩 |
[17:53] | Look at her. If I had your money | 看看她 如果你有钱 |
[17:55] | This isn’t phone sex, Ryan. | 莱恩 这不是色情电话 |
[17:57] | You don’t just pay for the two minutes that you used. | 可不是只要付那几分钟 |
[18:00] | The 800 number is registered to a P.O. Box | 这个800号码登记的信箱 |
[18:02] | From out of state. | 在别的州 |
[18:03] | We’re gonna have to get cyber to track down the I.P. | 我们要在网上追踪IP地址 |
[18:05] | See where it’s hosted. | 找到主机 |
[18:06] | Well, what if the I.P.’S out of state, too? | 如果IP地址也在其他州呢 |
[18:08] | We just coordinate with the local P.D.S. | 跟当地的邮政服务中心协调 |
[18:09] | If they’re willing to cooperate. | 如果可能的话 |
[18:11] | Sites like these are designed to evade authorities. | 这种网站的设计就是要躲开我们 |
[18:12] | We’ll get there. Just take us some time. | 能查到的 多花点时间而已 |
[18:15] | Or you could just do it the easy way. | 或者选择简单的方法 |
[18:17] | V.I.P. Liaisons. | 贵宾专线 请讲 |
[18:18] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在做什么 |
[18:20] | Hi. My name’s Richard. | 你好 我的名字叫理查德 |
[18:21] | I’m a very generous man looking to | 我这个人很慷慨的 |
[18:23] | Arrange a very special date with Tiffany. | 我想和蒂凡尼安排一次特殊约会 |
[18:25] | Please give me a call on my phone, | 请给我打电话 |
[18:27] | Which is 347-555-2079. Thank you. | 号码是347-555-2079 谢谢 |
[18:31] | Castle, you can’t just call | 卡塞尔 你不能这样 |
[18:32] | And arrange a date with a prostitute. | 打电话约妓女 |
[18:34] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[18:35] | Because we’re the police. | 因为我们是警察 |
[18:36] | No, no, no. You’re the police. | 不 不是 你们是警察 |
[18:38] | I’m just a lonely, | 我只是一个寂寞的 |
[18:40] | Upscale gentleman looking for a date. | 期待约会的 上层绅士 |
[18:42] | Bet I find her first. | 打赌我会先找到她 |
[18:44] | Hey, there a Rick Castle here? | 哪位是里克·卡塞尔 |
[18:46] | Right here. | 我就是 |
[18:46] | Where do you want it, boss? | 您想把它放在哪儿呢 老板 |
[18:48] | Straight through there. | 直接往前走 |
[18:49] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[18:51] | – You are gonna love this. – No, I’m pretty sure I won’t. | -你会喜欢的 -不 我肯定不喜欢 |
[18:54] | Guys, guys, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[18:56] | Yeah, just put it right over there. Perfect. | 就放这儿 很好 |
[18:58] | Lift with your knees, man. | 使劲儿 兄弟 |
[18:59] | Stay here for one second, would you? | 稍等一下 好吗 |
[19:02] | Because you guys have been | 因为大家呢 |
[19:04] | So wonderfully hospitable to me, | 对我热情之至 |
[19:05] | I just want to return the favor. | 我也想聊表谢意 |
[19:07] | And because your coffee is basically crap, | 正好你们的咖啡难以下咽 |
[19:10] | I got you… An espresso machine. | 所以我送你们一台 意式浓缩咖啡机 |
[19:15] | How cool is that? | 很酷吧 |
[19:19] | I think my phone’s ringing. | 我的电话好像响了 |
[19:21] | I don’t know how to put this together. | 我不知道怎么安装 |
[19:23] | That’s part of the delivery, right? | 这应该是送货负责的一部分吧 |
[19:24] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[19:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[19:31] | If Creason didn’t do it, | 如果不是克里森干的 |
[19:33] | Then how does the rug fit in? | 那地毯是怎么来的 |
[19:34] | Killer probably heard about | 凶手可能听说了 |
[19:35] | The feud between the two of them | 他们两个不和 |
[19:36] | And tried to shift suspicion, which is stupid, | 所以想转移嫌疑 但手法太蠢 |
[19:38] | Because without the rug, | 因为如果没有地毯 |
[19:40] | It would’ve just looked like a mugging gone wrong. | 这案子看上去不过是抢劫出了岔子 |
[19:42] | So by trying to look smart, they’re actually being stupid. | 所以他们弄巧成拙了 |
[19:44] | I think you just described the human condition. | 我想你说到了人类的生活 |
[19:46] | Speaking of the human condition, | 说到人类的生活 |
[19:49] | How’s it going with detective Beckett? | 贝克特探长怎么样了 |
[19:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:52] | Oh, come on, dad, you are basing a character off her. | 少来了 老爸 你以她做角色原型 |
[19:54] | And you always say you have to love your characters. | 你总是说 你必须爱着笔下的人物 |
[19:57] | Well, she is a character. | 当然 她是个人物 |
[19:59] | But, uh, it’s just research, nothing more. | 但只是用来研究而已 没有其他 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是才怪 |
[20:03] | Well… Found out why your books aren’t selling. | 终于明白为什么书卖不出去了 |
[20:07] | Listen to this review. | 听听这个评论 |
[20:08] | “His work has become so hackneyed, so cliché | 他的作品变得落入俗套 |
[20:13] | “That we wonder if Mr. Castle | 所以我们怀疑卡塞尔先生 |
[20:14] | Has anything new to say. | 是否会有新创意 |
[20:15] | It appears the magic, if there ever was any, | 似乎他的魔力 如果曾经有的话 |
[20:18] | Is long gone.” | 早就消失了 |
[20:20] | Oh, darling, I know it’s awful. It’s awful. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 太差劲了 可怜 |
[20:24] | Daggers to the heart. | 往你心上插刀啊 |
[20:25] | “The Syracuse times reader”? | 时代周刊 雪城读者 |
[20:27] | But don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[20:29] | I am going to write them a piece of my mind. | 我也要写篇我的感想 |
[20:31] | And who cares if they say the magic is gone? | 谁管什么魔力消失了啊 |
[20:34] | Harper Lee only wrote one book. | 哈珀·李(著名女作家)就写了一本书 |
[20:36] | You’ve written dozens. | 你可写了一打呢 |
[20:37] | Of course hers was literature, but still, I… | 当然了她的是文学 但我 |
[20:45] | How long do you think it took her to find that review? | 你觉得她花多久找到那个评论 |
[20:47] | – Probably all afternoon. – Yeah, yeah. | -可能整个下午 -对 对 |
[20:49] | Oh, come on. You know she does it out of love, right? | 好了 知道她是疼你才这么做的吧 |
[20:52] | I mean, she thinks it’s her job to keep you grounded. | 她觉得她有责任让你觉得踏实 |
[20:55] | I certainly feel ground. | 我确实觉得踏实了 |
[21:00] | You have the bridge, number one. | 你来处理 一号 |
[21:03] | – Hello. – Is this Richard? | -喂 -是理查德吗 |
[21:05] | Yes, it is. Who’s this? | 对 哪位 |
[21:06] | It’s Tiffany. You called me for a date? | 我是蒂凡尼 你打电话要约我 |
[21:10] | Yes, I did, | 对 是我打的 |
[21:11] | Tiffany, and I am so glad you called. | 蒂凡尼 非常高兴你打给我 |
[21:15] | Just out of curiosity, what are you wearing right now? | 只是好奇 你现在穿着什么 |
[21:22] | Damn, girl, you scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[21:24] | Lanie, you’re surrounded by corpses. | 蕾妮 你周围只有死尸而已 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I don’t expect the living after 7:00. | 对 7点之后通常都见不到活人 |
[21:30] | Funny, neither do I. | 有趣 我也是 |
[21:33] | I’m an M.E. What’s your excuse? | 我是法医 你是为什么 |
[21:34] | – Oh, don’t be mean. – You deserve it. | -别损我 -你活该 |
[21:36] | Getting a drink with me after work | 下了班和我一起喝酒 |
[21:38] | Instead of getting your freak on with writer boy? | 没和大作家一起 |
[21:40] | Well, he is annoying, self- centered, egotistical | 他很烦人 自私又自大 |
[21:44] | And completely– | 而且极为 |
[21:45] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[21:47] | And take it from me, girlfriend, you need some fun. | 听我的 朋友 你需要点儿乐趣 |
[21:52] | I mean, how bad can he be? | 我说 他能差到哪儿去啊 |
[21:57] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[21:59] | Guess who’s got a date with a prostitute. | 猜猜谁刚约了妓女 |
[22:22] | Richard? I’m Tiffany. | 理查德 我是蒂凡尼 |
[22:24] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, tiffany. Please. | 很高兴见到你 蒂凡尼 请 |
[22:27] | Wow. A gentleman. | 真绅士 |
[22:29] | We’re a dying breed. | 我们快绝种了 |
[22:30] | Well, then it’s lucky I found you. | 那我很幸运能发现你 |
[22:32] | Actually, it’s lucky we found you. | 其实是我们很幸运发现了你 |
[22:35] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[22:36] | We need to ask you some questions | 有几个问题要问你 |
[22:37] | Regarding your relationship with councilman Jeff Horn. | 是关于你和杰夫·霍恩议员的关系 |
[22:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:45] | He was one of my regulars, | 他是我的常客之一 |
[22:46] | But I swear I had nothing to do with his death. | 但我发誓 他的死和我没关系 |
[22:49] | How often did you see councilman Horn? | 你多久和霍恩议员见一次面 |
[22:51] | Once, maybe twice a week. | 一星期一次 有时两次 |
[22:53] | At first he just wanted to talk. | 开始他只是想说说话 |
[22:54] | Right. He paid you just to talk. | 是啊 他付你钱就是想说说话 |
[22:57] | Detective, most men come to me because they’re lonely, | 警官 多数男人都是因为孤独才找我 |
[23:00] | Because the people in their lives don’t listen anymore. | 因为身边的人不再听他们说话了 |
[23:03] | The sex is just a way for them to feel connected again. | 性只是他们的沟通方式 |
[23:05] | Okay, when was the last time | 好 那你和霍恩议员最后一次 |
[23:07] | That you and councilman Horn connected? | 用这种方式沟通的 |
[23:09] | A couple of weeks ago. He came to me hysterical. | 两周前他来找我 整个人歇斯底里 |
[23:12] | He said that he couldn’t see me anymore. | 他说他不能再来找我了 |
[23:13] | What happened? His wife found out? | 怎么了 他太太发现了吗 |
[23:16] | No, someone else. | 不是 另有其人 |
[23:19] | He said that he was being blackmailed. | 他说他被勒索了 |
[23:20] | – Someone had photos of us. – Who? | -有人有我们的照片 -谁 |
[23:23] | He didn’t know. At first, he thought it was me. | 他不知道 他开始以为是我 |
[23:25] | He got upset, and then he panicked. | 他很沮丧 惶恐不安 |
[23:28] | He thought that I had told my friends. | 他以为我告诉了我的朋友 |
[23:30] | And did you? | 你有没有呢 |
[23:31] | It may surprise you, detective, | 警官 也许你也会觉得惊讶 |
[23:33] | But I have dreams of my own. | 但我也有自己的梦想 |
[23:35] | Look, this just pays the bills. | 我只是靠这赚钱 |
[23:37] | If our relationship ever went public, | 如果我们的关系被公之于众 |
[23:39] | He’s not the only one that would be ruined. | 不是只有他的生活被毁了 |
[23:41] | You said he panicked. | 你说他 惶恐不安 |
[23:43] | Yeah, he was desperate to find out who was behind it. | 对 他不顾一切要找出是谁 |
[23:46] | He wanted to cut a deal. | 他想做笔交易 |
[23:47] | He said that he couldn’t keep making payoffs | 他说他一直付钱的话 |
[23:49] | Without the campaign finding out. | 竞选团队肯定会发现的 |
[23:52] | Politics, escorts and blackmail? | 政治 妓女 勒索 |
[23:54] | This just keeps gettin’ better. | 越来越有趣了 |
[23:56] | The councilman was looking for his blackmailer. | 议员在找被谁勒索 |
[23:57] | What if he found him? | 要是他找到了会怎样 |
[23:59] | He gets violent. The blackmailer responds. | 他动了手 勒索的人还了手 |
[24:01] | Then tries covering what he’s done by implicating Creason. | 然后为掩盖罪行就牵进克里森 |
[24:04] | So all you need to do is find your blackmailer. | 所以你只要找出勒索的人就行了 |
[24:07] | That’s impossible. I kept those photos under lock and key. | 不可能 我把那些照片锁起来了 |
[24:09] | No offense, Jason, | 并无恶意 贾森 |
[24:10] | But your desk isn’t exactly Fort Knox. | 你的桌子不是诺克斯堡(美黄金储备金库) |
[24:12] | If somebody knew about them, | 如果有人知道 |
[24:13] | They wouldn’t be difficult to get. | 很容易就能拿到 |
[24:14] | Do you know how many people | 你知道这个办公室 |
[24:15] | Are in and out of this office? | 每天有多少人进出吗 |
[24:16] | No, but I would like a list. | 不知道 你得给我名单 |
[24:17] | Now wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:19] | You intend on opening up an investigation | 你想在选举还剩两周的时候 |
[24:20] | On my campaign | 对我的竞选团队 |
[24:21] | With two weeks left in the election? | 进行调查吗 |
[24:22] | What are you trying to do, cost me the race? | 你想干什么 让我输吗 |
[24:24] | What are you worried about? You’re running unopposed. | 你担心什么 你没有对手了 |
[24:27] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[24:28] | Laurie Horn announced that | 劳里·霍恩宣布 |
[24:28] | She’s running for her husband’s seat. | 代丈夫参选 |
[24:31] | Yesterday I had an 8- point lead. | 昨天我还领先8个百分点 |
[24:33] | With the sympathy bump, | 民众同情心一上来 |
[24:34] | By tonight we’ll be tied. | 到今晚我们就会平手了 |
[24:37] | …that we cannot let our personal tragedy | 我们不能让个人的悲剧 |
[24:40] | Stand in the way of my husband’s vision | 阻碍了我的丈夫 |
[24:43] | For the future of New York. | 对未来纽约的愿景 |
[24:45] | Irony is, that if I release those photos now, | 讽刺的是 如果我现在公布那些照片 |
[24:48] | The people will love her even more. | 人们会更加支持她 |
[24:51] | At least 300 people had access to those photos. | 至少有300人能拿到照片 |
[24:54] | Are you planning on questioning all of them? | 你打算把他们全都审一遍吗 |
[24:55] | No, they’re just for reference. | 不 那只是用来做参考的 |
[24:58] | Horn was worried he couldn’t keep paying | 霍恩担心一直付钱的话 |
[24:59] | Without the campaign finding out. | 会被竞选团队发现 |
[25:01] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[25:01] | So if the money was coming from the campaign, | 如果钱是来自竞选团队 |
[25:03] | Then there is bound to be a trail. | 那就一定会留下证据 |
[25:14] | Blackmail. | 勒索 |
[25:16] | We believe he may have been | 我们相信他可能 |
[25:17] | Making payoffs through the campaign. | 用竞选经费来付的钱 |
[25:20] | I’ve known Jeff for years. | 我认识杰夫很多年了 |
[25:22] | He’s a good man, a family man. | 他是个好人 爱家恋家 |
[25:25] | You had no idea? | 你完全不知道吗 |
[25:26] | None. If this gets out… | 不知道 如果这被公之于众 |
[25:28] | Mr. Nesbit, if he used campaign funds to make payments, | 内斯比特先生 如果他用竞选经费付钱 |
[25:31] | Then we should be able to | 我们应该能够 |
[25:32] | Trace them back to the blackmailer, | 追查出谁在勒索他 |
[25:33] | But we need access to your campaign ledgers. | 但我得看看你们的竞选账目 |
[25:36] | Of course. I’ll– I’ll get you a disc. | 当然 我给你拿光盘 |
[25:41] | Look, detective… | 但是 探长 |
[25:47] | What he did was wrong. I’m– I’m not… Excusing it. | 他的错误 我不是要原谅 |
[25:51] | But if you release those photos, | 可一旦照片被公布 |
[25:51] | You’ll be doing irreparable harm | 那么他对这城市的贡献 |
[25:53] | To all the good he did in this city, | 将不复存在 |
[25:56] | Not to mention causing immeasurable pain to his family. | 更别说给他的家庭造成无法衡量的痛苦 |
[26:01] | These photos are evidence in a murder investigation. | 这些照片是谋杀调查的证物 |
[26:04] | We have no intention of releasing them. | 不会将它们公之于众 |
[26:06] | Well, thank god for that. | 感谢上帝 |
[26:08] | But you should be aware that, one way or another, | 但是你要知道 不管怎样 |
[26:11] | These sorts of things inevitably see the light of day. | 这种东西总会大白天下的 |
[26:28] | Oh, you got something against foamy richness? | 你不喜欢泡沫丰富的吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah. It annoys me. | 对 觉得很讨厌 |
[26:35] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[26:37] | We cross- referenced Horn’s campaign payouts | 我们核查了霍恩的竞选支出 |
[26:39] | To the volunteers and employees at Bollinger’s office. | 给博林杰公司的志愿者和雇员的薪水 |
[26:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:42] | There were a series of off- book payments totaling 30 grand | 有一笔总累计3万的支出没记帐 |
[26:44] | Routed bank- to- bank | 直接从银行转到银行 |
[26:45] | With no payee, just an account number. | 没有收款人 只有帐号 |
[26:49] | Were you able to track down the accounts? | 查过了这个帐户吗 |
[26:51] | Oh, yeah, it’s, uh, Bruce Kirby. | 对 是布鲁斯·柯比 |
[26:53] | That P.I. That took the pictures? | 那个照相的私家侦探 |
[26:55] | He is your blackmailer. | 他就是那个勒索的人 |
[26:56] | Did you run him up? | 查过他了吗 |
[26:57] | Of course. A real peach. | 当然 好家伙 |
[26:59] | Lost his badge for excessive force, | 使用暴力被警队开除 |
[27:01] | On probation for criminal intimidation. | 刑事恐吓被判缓刑 |
[27:02] | And he has a registration for a .38. | 根据记录 他有把点38口径的枪 |
[27:04] | The same caliber that killed councilman Horn. | 和杀死霍恩议员的枪口径一样 |
[27:11] | Oh, that’s good. | 美味 |
[27:12] | – That’s the stuff. – Yeah. | -好东西 -对 |
[27:15] | – It’s good, man. – Flavor country. | -好极了 哥们儿 -幸福啊 |
[27:25] | Well, I figured I got the photos. | 对 我有那些照片 |
[27:26] | The gutless punk isn’t gonna use ’em. | 那个胆小鬼不肯用 |
[27:28] | Why the hell shouldn’t I? | 我为什么不用呢 |
[27:29] | Because it’s illegal? | 因为是违法的 |
[27:31] | Hey, I’m not the one that | 我可不是那个 |
[27:32] | Was dipping my churro in sugar nearly half my age. | 和小姑娘搞在一起的人 |
[27:35] | The guy had it coming. | 他活该的 |
[27:36] | Except he found you out. He came after you. | 但他发现了 他找上你了 |
[27:38] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[27:39] | So what happened, Kirby? | 所以是怎么回事 柯比 |
[27:40] | He lose his cool, he get violent? | 他失控 动手了 |
[27:42] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 |
[27:43] | You put a round in his head | 你把他的头打开了花 |
[27:44] | And tried to pin it on Creason. | 还想嫁祸给克里森 |
[27:48] | Sherlock, I didn’t kill him. | 福尔摩斯 我没杀他 |
[27:50] | He was coming to meet with me, | 他是来见我 |
[27:52] | Yes, with a proposition. | 是 他有想法的 |
[27:54] | He wanted to know what it would take | 他想知道 |
[27:56] | To make it all go away forever. | 一笔勾销要多少钱 |
[27:58] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他要多少 |
[27:59] | Well, I thought, what the hell? $250,000. | 我想 管它的 25万 |
[28:01] | I never thought he’d say yes. | 我可没想过他会同意 |
[28:03] | He did, he got the money. | 他同意了 他有钱 |
[28:05] | The night he was killed, | 他死的那晚 |
[28:06] | He was coming to meet me with it. | 本该带钱来见我的 |
[28:10] | He never showed. | 他没来 |
[28:30] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[28:31] | Waiting to receive a blackmail payoff from the vic? | 等着从死者那儿拿勒索的钱 |
[28:34] | My 3-Year-Old son | 我三岁的儿子 |
[28:35] | Could come up with a better story than that. | 都能编个更好的故事 |
[28:36] | It’s so bad, it might be true. | 话这么说 有可能是实话 |
[28:38] | Yeah, well, we got a team tossing his place for the weapon. | 我们派了队人在他家找凶器 |
[28:40] | Book him on the blackmail | 先把他先记在勒索上 |
[28:41] | Till we see what the search turns up. | 看能找到什么 |
[28:42] | In the meantime, follow the money. | 同时要找出钱在哪里 |
[28:43] | If this bozo is telling the truth– | 如果这个蠢蛋说的是真的 |
[28:45] | Then Horn had a quarter million when he was killed. | 那么霍恩被杀的时候身上有25万 |
[28:47] | Yeah, so where’s the money? | 对 钱在哪里 |
[28:48] | And where does an underpaid public servant | 薪水微薄的公务员 |
[28:50] | Get it from in the first place? | 能从哪里弄到钱 |
[28:55] | Well, he’d go where all politicians go– | 他会和其他政客一样 |
[28:57] | To people who like him, | 去找喜欢他的人 |
[28:58] | People who gave him money before. | 以前给过他钱的人 |
[29:07] | Can I go home now? | 我能回家了吗 |
[29:09] | What happened to Jeff Horn was a tragedy… | 杰夫·霍恩的离开是一个悲剧 |
[29:12] | Not just for his family, | 对他家人如此 |
[29:13] | But for all of us he served. | 对他服务过的市民更是如此 |
[29:15] | And even though violence stole his life, | 尽管暴力夺去了他的生命 |
[29:17] | His wife is here with us today, | 他的夫人今天来和我们在一起 |
[29:20] | Refusing to let violence steal his dream | 不让暴力夺去他的梦想 |
[29:22] | Of a better New York. | 创造更好的纽约 |
[29:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, Laurie Horn. | 女士们先生们 劳里·霍恩 |
[29:32] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[29:35] | We all know | 我们都知道 |
[29:36] | It should be my husband speaking with you today. | 今天本应是我丈夫在这里讲话 |
[29:39] | It should be his calming voice, | 本应是他沉着的声音 |
[29:42] | Not mine, that you hear. | 不是大家现在听到我的声音 |
[29:44] | This is a city council race, not the U.S. Senate. | 这是市议员竞选 不是美国参议院竞选 |
[29:47] | We rely on thousands of small donations, | 我们靠的是成百上千的小额捐款 |
[29:49] | Not a few big ones. | 不是几个大富翁 |
[29:50] | Well, some of them must have deep pockets. | 他们的某些人财力雄厚 |
[29:51] | Well, the depth of those pockets is limited by the law. | 捐助的额度受法律限制 |
[29:54] | And if it wasn’t limited by law, | 如果没有法律限制 |
[29:55] | Did Horn have any supporters | 霍恩的支持者 |
[29:57] | That would be willing to go the extra mile? | 会不会多捐一些呢 |
[30:00] | Detective…with all due respect, | 探长 恕我直言 |
[30:03] | There’s no way in hell | 我根本不可能 |
[30:04] | I’m helping you start a witch hunt | 帮助你们 |
[30:05] | Against our top supporters. | 迫害我们的重要捐赠人 |
[30:08] | Now you want to go through our campaign contributors? | 你们想调查我们的竞选捐赠人 |
[30:10] | Fine. That’s a matter of public record. | 没问题 记录都是公开的 |
[30:12] | But anything else, and you’re on your own. | 但是其它的事情 你们自己想办法吧 |
[30:18] | – Over this way! – Thank you. Yes. | -这边 -谢谢 |
[30:30] | – Finished your homework? – Yeah. | -作业写完了 -是的 |
[30:32] | – You wanna finish mine? – Well, that depends. | -你能帮我做完工作么 -要看情况而定 |
[30:34] | How much are you offering to pay me? | 你能付我多少报酬 |
[30:36] | Oh, I taught you well. | 得到我的真传了 |
[30:38] | Gina called. | 吉娜来过电话 |
[30:39] | She wanted me to remind you | 她让我提醒你 |
[30:40] | About the reading and book signing | 签书会和朗诵会 |
[30:42] | At Broadway Books tomorrow night. | 明晚在百老汇出版社 |
[30:43] | Well, that was nice of her. | 真谢谢她了 |
[30:44] | Yeah, and if you don’t show, she will… | 如果你不露面 她就要 |
[30:47] | “Drip honey on your eyeballs | 在你眼珠上滴上蜂蜜 |
[30:49] | And let loose a hundred fire ants.” | 然后放上一大堆的火蚁 |
[30:51] | Okay. What’s worse– | 好 哪个更糟 |
[30:52] | A hundred fire ants on your eyeballs | 数以百计的火蚁在你眼珠上 |
[30:54] | Or reading to a crowd… | 还是给一群人读书 |
[30:56] | “Prose so bad | 如此糟糕的文章 |
[30:58] | It sent me screaming out into the snow”? | 足以让我尖叫着冲进风雪中 |
[31:00] | You know, if you really want to feel sorry for yourself, | 你知道的 如果你真想为自己难过 |
[31:03] | You should read the review in “the Ledger.” | 你应该读帐簿网的评论 |
[31:04] | Really? What’s that damn liberal elite media | 真的 这该死的自由精英媒体 |
[31:07] | Saying about me now? | 都是怎么说我的 |
[31:09] | “Richard Castle’s stirring finale | 理查德·卡塞尔那激动人心的大结局 |
[31:11] | Reminds us what good pulp fiction is all about”. | 让我们领略低俗小说的精妙 |
[31:13] | “It makes us desire a world of startling imperfection | 令我们向往那惊奇而不完美的世界 |
[31:16] | So we can rise above | 所以我们克服困难 |
[31:18] | And become the heroes | 并且成为我们 |
[31:18] | We always imagined ourselves to be.” | 自己理想的英雄 |
[31:22] | It used to be such a good paper. | 这报纸以前办得不错 |
[31:23] | To see it fallen so far, it’s sad, really. | 看到它这么堕落 真让人伤心 |
[31:25] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[31:27] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[31:28] | Well, you remember that next time | 等下次 我在你朋友面前唱花生酱时 |
[31:30] | I sing the peanut butter song in front of your friends. | 你要记得你说过这话 |
[31:32] | Have you caught the killer yet? | 你们抓到凶手了吗 |
[31:34] | No. | 没有 |
[31:35] | Hey, if you were in a lot of trouble | 如果你遇到大麻烦 |
[31:37] | And you needed a quarter of a million dollars, | 而且 还需要25万美元 |
[31:40] | Where would you get it? | 你会从哪里弄钱 |
[31:41] | I’d just ask you. | 我会向你要 |
[31:45] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[32:05] | I’d just ask you. | 我会向你要 |
[32:41] | There’s something I need to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[32:46] | I found this in the archives from his first run for office. | 我在他第一次竞选的档案里发现了这个 |
[32:49] | See, Horn wasn’t wealthy, but his wife came from money. | 霍恩当时没有钱 但他妻子家境富裕 |
[32:52] | She tapped into her family trust | 她用自己家的信托基金 |
[32:53] | To finance his first campaign. | 来资助他的首次竞选 |
[32:55] | All this time we thought that | 我们一直以为 |
[32:56] | Horn was hiding his affair from his wife. | 霍恩向妻子瞒住了外遇 |
[32:58] | Yeah, but what if she knew about the affair? | 是的 但是假如她已经知道这件事 |
[33:01] | What if he got the blackmail money from her? | 倘若他向她伸手要赎款呢 |
[33:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[33:12] | Account number 737-88103. Thanks. | 账号是737-88103 谢谢 |
[33:14] | According to the administrator of the family trust, | 据家庭信托基金的经纪人所说 |
[33:16] | Mrs. Horn marketed | 霍恩夫人上周 |
[33:18] | About $300,000 worth of stocks last week. | 出售了大约30万美元的股票 |
[33:20] | She knew. | 她早知道 |
[33:22] | Bank records indicate | 银行记录显示 |
[33:23] | The funds were withdrawn two days before the exchange. | 这笔钱在交易的前两天被提出 |
[33:26] | Her husband’s killed, $250,000 goes missing, | 她丈夫被杀 二十五万美元不翼而飞 |
[33:28] | She doesn’t say a word? | 她却不声不响 |
[33:30] | Of course I didn’t say a word. | 我确实没说 |
[33:31] | It’s none of your damn business. | 这些跟你们无关 |
[33:33] | Despite the fact that it could have had | 即便可能 |
[33:34] | Significant bearing on your husband’s murder? | 与你丈夫的死有重大关系 |
[33:37] | I have a family, detective Beckett. | 我还有孩子 贝克特探长 |
[33:39] | Their father is dead. | 他们的父亲已经死了 |
[33:40] | What use is dragging their names through the mud, | 还要把这个作为午夜脱口秀的笑料 |
[33:42] | Providing fodder for late- night comedians? | 让孩子们名誉扫地吗 |
[33:45] | When did you know? | 你是什么时候知道的 |
[33:46] | The trust called to confirm the stock sale. | 信托来电确认股票交易 |
[33:49] | My wonderful husband forged my signature on the papers, | 我那好丈夫在文件上模仿我的签名 |
[33:51] | Thinking I would be too stupid to notice, | 以为我会笨的发现不了 |
[33:53] | And when I confronted him, | 当我与他对质的时候 |
[33:55] | He claimed he needed the money for tax reasons, | 他说由于税务方面的原因需要这些钱 |
[33:58] | Reasons that I wouldn’t understand. | 一些我不懂的原因 |
[34:01] | But I understood, all right. | 但是 我还是明白了 |
[34:03] | Everything that I wanted, | 我想要的一切 |
[34:04] | Everything that I wanted us to be, | 我想要的将来 |
[34:07] | And he can’t keep his fly zipped. | 但他不能克制自己的欲望 |
[34:10] | So what did you decide to do? | 那么你是决定怎么做的 |
[34:12] | Well, between public humiliation and blackmail, | 在当众羞辱和被敲诈之间 |
[34:15] | I chose blackmail, | 我选择被敲诈 |
[34:16] | And I told him make it go away. | 我告诉他把事情解决了 |
[34:20] | So what do you think happened that night? | 你觉得那天晚上发生了什么 |
[34:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:25] | Okay. So that night, when he called, | 好吧 那么当晚他给你打电话时 |
[34:28] | What did he actually say? | 他到底都说了些什么 |
[34:29] | That he had the money, that he was going to meet the guy, | 说他拿到了钱 准备去见那个家伙 |
[34:32] | And that was the last thing he said to me. | 这就是最后 他对我说的话 |
[34:35] | And god knows what happened after that. | 老天知道后来发生了什么 |
[34:36] | And you’re sure that he had the money? | 你确定钱在他手上 |
[34:38] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[34:41] | Because we found it at your house. | 因为我们在你家发现了这笔钱 |
[34:46] | My house. | 我家 |
[34:46] | The search warrant was served this morning. | 今天早上拿到的搜查证 |
[34:48] | Your housekeeper was very cooperative. | 你的管家非常合作 |
[34:51] | If your husband had the money when he was killed, | 如果你丈夫被杀时身上带着钱 |
[34:54] | How did it get back to your house? | 这笔钱怎么又跑回你家 |
[35:00] | You were more than angry, weren’t you? | 你何止是生气 不是吗 |
[35:01] | You were outraged. | 简直是愤怒至极 |
[35:04] | He didn’t just betray you, he humiliated you. | 他不仅背叛你 还令你蒙羞 |
[35:07] | And everyone was going to know, | 而每个人都会知道 |
[35:08] | And so you just decided to…make it go away. | 所以你就决定 做个了断 |
[35:19] | You see those wives in the inevitable press conference, | 看到那些无法逃避新闻发布会的妻子们 |
[35:23] | Standing stone-Faced next to their men, | 面无表情的站在她们丈夫的身边 |
[35:25] | And you think, how do they do that? | 你会想 她们怎么做到的 |
[35:29] | How do they just stand there? | 她们怎么能就只站在那里 |
[35:31] | How do they watch | 眼睁睁看着 |
[35:32] | As their whole world | 自己的世界 |
[35:34] | Melts into a spotlight of shame? | 在聚光灯下 在羞耻中土崩瓦解 |
[35:36] | And so you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[35:38] | N-No. N-No. I-I was home. | 不 我当时在家 |
[35:41] | You called your husband at 11:00 P.M. What did you say? | 你晚上11点给你丈夫打电话说了什么 |
[35:44] | I-I-I was with my daughters. | 我当时和女儿们在一起 |
[35:45] | Conspiracy to commit murder is the same as murder, | 无论你是否在现场 |
[35:48] | Whether you were there or not. | 同谋与谋杀犯的性质一样 |
[35:50] | Are you ready to deal? | 准备坦白吗 |
[36:00] | It was my job to make the call. | 我要做的只是打电话 |
[36:05] | I was supposed to tell him | 我只要告诉他 |
[36:07] | That the blackmailer changed the meet. | 敲诈的人改变了见面地点 |
[36:10] | I was supposed to tell him where to go– | 然后告诉他怎么走 |
[36:13] | Down by the underpass where no one would see. | 从那个没人能看到的地下通道下去 |
[36:21] | He had it all arranged, | 他已经安排好了一切 |
[36:23] | Even that rug for his body. | 甚至连裹尸毯都准备了 |
[36:26] | All I had to do was make a call. | 我要做的只是打一通电话 |
[36:47] | He said he would make everything like it was. | 他说他会处理现场 |
[36:50] | He said he would make it look like someone else did it. | 弄得像别人干的 |
[36:54] | He said no one would ever know. | 他还说没有人会知道 |
[36:57] | Mrs. Horn… | 霍恩夫人 |
[36:59] | Laurie, I need to know who. | 劳里 我要知道这人是谁 |
[37:02] | It’s not supposed to be like this. | 不应该是这样的 |
[37:05] | We were friends… | 我们是朋友 |
[37:08] | And we were gonna change the world. | 我们要改变世界 |
[37:14] | Frank Nesbit, | 弗兰克·内斯比特 |
[37:15] | You are under arrest for the murder of Jeff Horn. | 你因谋杀杰夫·霍恩被捕了 |
[37:18] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么 荒谬 |
[37:19] | Mrs. Horn doesn’t think so. Cuff him. | 霍恩夫人可不这么想 铐上他 |
[37:23] | Mr. Nesbit, you have the right to remain silent. Any– | 内斯比特先生 你有权保持沉默 任何 |
[37:32] | Stop running, bro. The campaign’s over. | 老兄 别跑了 竞选结束了 |
[37:36] | Ooh. Yes. | 哦 是啊 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t quite finished back there, Mr. Nesbit. | 我还没有说完呢 内斯比特先生 |
[37:39] | You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can | 你有权保持沉默 你所说的话 |
[37:42] | And will be used against you in a court of law. | 将会成为呈堂证供 |
[37:44] | After we found the weapon in Nesbit’s office, | 在内斯比特的办公室找到凶器之后 |
[37:45] | He made a full confession. | 他交代了全过程 |
[37:47] | He got Horn to call her husband | 他让霍恩给她的丈夫打电话 |
[37:48] | And get him down to the overpass, | 然后让他下了天桥 |
[37:50] | And then he took care of the rest. | 剩下的事情都由他处理了 |
[37:52] | Politics was Nesbit’s life. | 政治是内斯比特的生命 |
[37:53] | He figured if the scandal broke, | 他说过 如果绯闻传出去 |
[37:54] | His career would be over, | 他的职业生涯就结束了 |
[37:56] | And he’d be damaged goods. | 他会被毁了 |
[37:57] | The sad thing is, he was probably right. | 可悲的是 他或许是对的 |
[38:00] | So what happens to the girls? | 那么两个女孩怎么样了 |
[38:01] | Horn had a sister upstate. | 霍恩有个姐姐在纽约北部 |
[38:02] | She’s coming down tomorrow | 她明天到 |
[38:03] | To pick ’em up from social services. | 把孩子们从社会服务中心接走 |
[38:05] | Good. And the rug? | 好的 毯子呢 |
[38:06] | A red herring. | 障眼法 |
[38:07] | Nesbit heard they were dumping a bunch of ’em, | 内斯比特听说他们扔掉一大堆毯子 |
[38:08] | Figured it would keep us off his trail. | 认为这样可以引开我们 |
[38:11] | Nice work. Very impressive. | 做的好 真不错 |
[38:15] | Oh, and, uh, you, too, Beckett. | 你也不错 贝克特 |
[38:18] | Sir? | 长官 |
[38:19] | Just yanking your chain, detective. | 逗你玩儿的 探长 |
[38:20] | Just yanking your chain. | 逗你玩儿呢 |
[38:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:25] | Hey, dad, where are you? | 老爸 你在哪呢 |
[38:26] | Where am I supposed to be? | 我应该在哪里 |
[38:28] | Fire ants? Eyeballs? | 火蚁 眼球 |
[38:30] | Right. Uh, stall for me. I’m on my way. | 对了 帮我拖住她 我马上到 |
[38:35] | Oops! Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:38] | “She stood there in stunned disbelief” | 她惊呆了 站在那里 |
[38:41] | “As the light in his eyes dimmed.” | 当他眼里的光逐渐黯淡 |
[38:44] | “He reached out for her, and she took his hand,” | 他向她伸出手 她伸手握住 |
[38:47] | “Squeezing it for the very last time.” | 最后一次 紧紧握住 |
[38:51] | “She felt her heart stop a beat,” | 她感到心脏漏了一拍 |
[38:53] | “And in that moment,” | 那一瞬间 |
[38:56] | “She knew he was gone.” | 她知道他走了 |
[38:59] | “Darkness fell across the face of the city” | 黑暗掠过整个城市的面庞 |
[39:02] | “And across her face as well.” | 掠过她的面庞 |
[39:05] | “Good, she thought, as the wind gathered up her hair.” | 很好 当风拢起她的头发 她想着 |
[39:10] | “No one…” | 没有谁 |
[39:22] | “Will see my tears.” | 会看见我的眼泪 |
[39:27] | Thank you. Uh… | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[39:43] | To what do I owe this very unexpected pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[39:46] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 失陪 谢谢 |
[39:49] | I just figured if you’re gonna bother me at my work, | 我只是想 你打搅我的工作 |
[39:51] | I should bother you at yours. | 在你工作时候 我也要烦你 |
[39:53] | That was, um, quite a reading. | 朗诵得真不错 |
[39:55] | Very, uh, moving. | 非常感人 |
[39:57] | Are–Are you making fun of me? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[39:59] | “Good, she thought, as the wind gathered up her hair.” | 很好 当风拢起她的头发 她想着 |
[40:05] | “No one will see my tears.” | 没有谁会看到我的眼泪 |
[40:08] | How does wind gather up hair? I’m just curious. | 我很好奇 风怎么能拢起头发呢 |
[40:10] | Oh, you’re telling me how to do my job. | 你是在告诉我该怎么工作吗 |
[40:12] | Irritating, isn’t it? | 很烦人 是吗 |
[40:15] | Look at you. | 看看你们俩 |
[40:17] | Denise from “the Ledger” says | 帐簿网的丹尼斯说 |
[40:19] | You’re going to be number one this week. | 你这本书将是本周的销量冠军 |
[40:20] | And look, everyone is buying your book! | 看看 所有人都在买你的书 |
[40:23] | Now don’t you feel silly for believing all those reviews? | 现在不觉得相信那些评论很愚蠢吗 |
[40:26] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 很蠢 |
[40:28] | Let’s just hope “Nikki Heat” does as well. | 希望妮奇·希特也能大卖 |
[40:31] | “Nikki Heat”? | 妮奇·希特 |
[40:32] | The character he’s basing on you. | 这个角色以你为原型 |
[40:35] | – Nikki Heat? – Uh-Oh. | -妮奇·希特 -糟糕 |
[40:37] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 借一步说话可以吗 |
[40:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:41] | – Let him. Let him. – I want to hear. | -让他去 让他去 -我想听听 |
[40:47] | What kind of a name is Nikki Heat? | 妮奇·希特 算个什么名字 |
[40:49] | A cop name. | 一位警官的名字 |
[40:50] | It’s a stripper name. | 是脱衣舞娘的名字 |
[40:51] | Well, I told you she was kind of slutty. | 我告诉过你 她有点放荡 |
[40:52] | Change it, Castle. | 把名字换了 卡塞尔 |
[40:53] | Wait. Hang on a second. Think of the titles– | 等等 想想这些书名 |
[40:56] | “Summer heat,” “heat wave,” | 酷夏 热浪 |
[40:59] | “In heat.” | 纵情 |
[41:01] | Change the name. | 把这名字改掉 |
[41:02] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -改掉 |
[41:03] | – No. – Change it. | -不改 -改掉 |
[41:04] | – No. – Castle. | -不 -卡塞尔 |
[41:05] | – I’m not speaking… – Sorry. | -我不是想说 -对不起 |
[41:06] | I have artistic integrity, Beckett. | 我要保持作品的艺术上完整性 贝克特 |
[41:08] | “Artistic integrity”? | 艺术上的完整性 |
[41:08] | Change the name, Castle! Today. | 卡塞尔 今天就把名字换了 |