Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Reading the paper? 还看报纸呢
[00:20] You are gonna lose 你会失去那些
[00:21] All of your wired- teen- hyper- texting- 互联网上专属青少年的
[00:22] Nano- gizmo street cred. 的时髦小玩意儿
[00:24] – I’m a rebel. I kick it old-school. – Is this -我是叛逆分子 因为我守旧 -这里面
[00:27] – Cream, two sugars. – Thanks. -加了奶油和两块糖 -谢谢
[00:29] The style section. Anything I need to know? 时尚版 有值得关注的吗
[00:32] The ’70s are back. 70年代的风格又流行回来了
[00:34] They’re like The Highlander. They just won’t die. 像时空英豪(不死武士的电影) 拥有不死之身
[00:37] Good morning, Mother. You’re dressed early. 早上好 妈妈 你今天走得真早
[00:39] Oh, I have class. 我早上有课
[00:41] I believe that’s a matter of some debate. 我觉得这事儿值得讨论
[00:44] At the new school, funny man. 在新学校 有趣的人
[00:47] Look, it’s- it’s not 我不是
[00:49] That I don’t appreciate everything you’ve done- 不感激你做的一切
[00:50] But a girl has to stand on her own two feet. 但是女生必须要自己独立
[00:53] What’s the class? 你教什么课
[00:55] Introduction to life coaching. 生命教练入门
[00:57] It’s- it’s always been my desire to make a difference, 我一直渴望做些有意义的事
[00:59] Whether onstage or off, and… 不管是在台上还是台下
[01:02] I… Have had cards made. 名片都做好了
[01:05] That’s my- I’m- you – it says here I’m your client. 那是我的 这上面说我也是你的客户
[01:08] Well, of course you are. 你当然是
[01:09] Haven’t I been telling you what to do your whole life? 我不是一直都在指导你的人生吗
[01:13] Oh, uh, dad, Julie Schmidt’s father is back in rehab, 老爸 朱莉·施密特的爸爸又进戒毒所了
[01:16] So a spot opened up to chaperone the D.C. trip. 那你能在华盛顿之旅当护花使者了
[01:18] Where is the- how did you know 那个在哪儿 你怎么知道
[01:20] Julie’s dad was back in rehab? 朱莉的爸爸的事
[01:21] Must be a wired-teen-hyper-nano thing. 因为有互联网上青少年的小玩意儿
[01:23] So what do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[01:24] Sorry, kiddo, but, uh, with you away, 对不起 孩子 但你不在家
[01:26] My chaperoning needs reside here, or are you forgetting 我的保护欲只能留在家了 还记得
[01:29] What happened the last time we left her alone? 上次奶奶一个人在家发生了什么吗
[01:30] So she… had a little party. 她也就开了个小聚会
[01:32] There were lime shards embedded in the walls. 墙上到处都是石灰粉片
[01:34] It was Cinco de Mayo. 那天是击溃法国纪念日
[01:36] Exactly. 没错
[01:37] I hear dead people. 我听到死亡的声音了
[01:40] Who was murdered, and was it gruesome? 谁被谋杀了 吓人吗
[01:45] One victim- 这名受害人
[01:46] Donald Kendall,18. 唐纳德·肯德尔 18岁
[01:48] He was a senior at Redding Prep. 雷丁预科高中的一名高三学生
[01:51] Someone’s gonna miss prom night. 他要错过毕业舞会了
[01:52] Redding Prep? 雷丁预科高中
[01:53] Private school on Park Avenue. 派克大街(纽约市豪华大街)的一所私立学校
[01:55] No trust fund baby left behind. 有钱人的孩子上的学校
[01:57] – What’s he doing in the boat? – No idea. -他怎么会在船里 -不清楚
[01:59] – Dr. Parish, how are you doing? – Feet are cold. -帕里什法医 怎么样 -有点怯场
[02:02] So what do you got for me? 那有什么有用的信息吗
[02:03] Single G.S.W. to the chest, fairly large caliber. 胸部中了一枪 大口径手枪
[02:06] And from the lack of blood inside the boat, 船里血量很少
[02:08] I’d say he wasn’t killed at sea. 所以他并不是在船上遇害
[02:10] Somebody moved him. 有人移动过他
[02:11] He’s got dirt and grass all on his Chucky t’s. 他的鞋子上都是土和草
[02:14] Other than the postmortem voyage, 并不像是亡灵之旅
[02:15] Looks like a pop and drop. 是被抛尸在这儿
[02:16] I’m guessing sometime late last night. 死亡时间推算是昨天深夜
[02:18] Well, somebody dragged him here. 有人把他拖到这儿的
[02:19] He couldn’t have come from very far. 死亡地点不可能太远
[02:21] Let’s get uniforms down here to do a perimeter walk. 让同事们在周围搜查看看
[02:23] Get ’em to go from the boats over there down to fifth. 从船一直第五大道
[02:25] And tell ’em they’re looking for a blood pool 告诉他们要找的是大滩血迹
[02:27] – And possible shell casings. – Roger that. -可能还有子弹壳 -收到
[02:29] Esposito, did you check the boathouse? 埃斯波西托 查过船库了没
[02:31] Not yet. 还没
[02:33] So why the burial at sea? 为什么要葬在船里
[02:35] The Vikings believed that if you wanted 维京人相信 如果你想
[02:37] To reach Valhalla, you needed a vessel. 死后进入英灵殿 就需要一艘船
[02:39] Gun- toting Viking- that’s your theory? 持枪的维京人 又是你的故事
[02:41] No, no, no. 不 不是
[02:42] They also launched their dead with a sacrificial woman… 他们还会要一个女人
[02:44] And some booze and a good horse. 美酒和一匹好马作为祭品
[02:53] Do you know what he would’ve been doing in the park? 你知道他在这个公园做什么吗
[02:55] No. 不知道
[02:56] When was the last time you saw your son alive? 你上次见到你儿子是什么时候
[02:58] Yesterday, uh, when he left for school. 昨天 他去上学的时候
[03:02] Do you know maybe where he went after? 你知道他放学后可能会去哪儿吗
[03:03] He was usually with his friends. 他通常和朋友们在一起
[03:05] He didn’t come home for dinner? 他不回家吃晚饭吗
[03:06] Most nights, Donny ate out or at someone else’s place. 大多数情况 唐尼在外面吃或在别人家吃
[03:10] He hung out with a pretty tight crowd at Redding. 他和雷丁高中那群好朋友在一起
[03:14] They’ve all been together since grammar school. 他们从初中时就一起玩了
[03:16] Donny used to have them over all the time. 唐尼原来也常带他们回家吃饭
[03:19] Only, you’ve moved recently. 只是 你们最近搬家了
[03:20] – Yes, a few months ago. – I was a partner at Lehman. -是的 几个月前 -我是雷曼公司的股东
[03:25] When it went under, well, we- we took a big hit. 雷曼破产 我们损失很大
[03:29] That can be pretty tough on a teenager. 这对一个十几岁的孩子来说很难适应
[03:31] You get used to a certain way of living, 已经习惯了某种生活方式
[03:34] But it was no one’s fault. 但这不是任何人的错
[03:37] Do you think Donny was depressed? 你觉得唐尼有因此而消沉吗
[03:39] No, Donny was strong. 没有 唐尼很坚强
[03:42] But to lose everything you have… 但失去你拥有的一切
[03:44] We were just getting by. 我们只是还过得去而已
[03:48] I’m very sorry for your loss. 对于你们的情况 我很遗憾
[03:53] How did you know they moved? 你怎么知道他们搬过家
[03:54] Either the Kendalls really like art 除非肯德尔夫妇是真的喜欢艺术
[03:56] Or that Chinese screen was meant for 否则那个中国屏风
[03:58] A much bigger apartment. 该摆在更大的公寓里
[03:59] I wonder how they could still afford Redding. 我在想 他们怎么付得起雷丁的学费
[04:01] – You know the school? – Oh, I’ve been kicked out -你知道那所学校 -纽约的
[04:03] Of all of New York’s finer educational institutions 所有的优秀学校都开除过我
[04:06] At least once. 至少一次
[04:07] The irony is, now that I’m rich and famous, 讽刺的是 因为我现在有钱又有名
[04:09] They all claim me as alum and want money. 他们都说我是校友 想让我捐钱
[04:11] -It is just so rough being you. -My cross to bear. -像你这真辛苦 -我该忍受的苦难
[04:14] When the Kendalls said they couldn’t afford tuition, 当肯德尔夫妇说他们付不起学费时
[04:16] We put Donny on scholarship. 我们给唐尼提供了奖学金
[04:17] The family had been very generous in the past, 他们家曾经对学校非常慷慨
[04:19] And Donny was one of our brightest. 而且唐尼也是最棒的学生之一
[04:21] We thought he’d do great things. 我们认为他会有很好的未来
[04:23] Any idea what he would’ve been doing 您知道他那么晚
[04:24] In Central Park at night? 在中央公园做什么吗
[04:25] Well, the truth is, 好吧 事实上
[04:26] All these kids are icebergs. We only see the tip. 我们对这些孩子的了解 都只是冰山一角
[04:30] If you wanna know the rest, 如果你想知道其他信息
[04:31] You should probably talk to his friends- 你可能得和他的朋友们聊聊
[04:34] Amanda, Romy, Brandon, Spencer and Max. 阿曼达 罗米 布兰登 斯宾塞和麦克斯
[04:38] It’s strange seeing them without Donny. 少了唐尼感觉很奇怪
[04:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:44] Breaking news- my parents are off to Abu Dhabi, 爆炸新闻 我爸妈去阿布扎比了
[04:46] So I’m in a rents-free zone. Come over tonight for 所以我家现在是自由区 晚上过来一起看
[04:49] The “Dancing with the Stars” results show. 与星共舞(真人秀节目)总决赛吧
[04:51] Betting opens at 7:30. 七点半开始下注
[04:52] My dad’s cask- aged, 16- year- old single malt opens next. 然后开一桶我爸珍藏的16年份纯麦芽酒
[04:58] That was before they moved and everything. 那是在他家搬家和这事以前拍的
[05:00] Were any of you with Donny last night? 你们中有谁昨晚和唐尼在一起吗
[05:02] We hung out after school, 我们放学的时候一起出去玩
[05:04] But we all headed home around 5:00. 但是五点左右就各回各家了
[05:06] Do you know of any reason he’d be in the park? 你们知道他可能是为什么去公园吗
[05:12] Look, you guys, I went to York. 孩子们 我上过约克预科
[05:14] I know all about honor codes and protecting your friends. 我知道诚信制度 保护朋友
[05:17] You went to York prep? 你上过约克预科
[05:19] How does a Yorkie end up a cop? 那你怎么会当警察的
[05:20] Things happen. Things like this. 天有不测风云 比如这样的事
[05:25] Point is, is that if you’re trying 重点是 如果你们想要
[05:26] To protect your friend’s memory, I get it. 保护你们朋友的隐私 我理解
[05:28] But eventually, the truth comes out. 但总有一天会真相大白的
[05:31] And the faster it does, the easier it’ll be for us 但越快知道真相 我们就越容易
[05:33] To help find who did it. 找出凶手
[05:36] His family had lost everything. 他们家已经一无所有了
[05:38] Not that we cared, but we go out, you know? 虽然大家无所谓 但是我们要出去玩的
[05:41] We always offered to cover him, but he couldn’t handle it. 我们一直想帮他付 但他不愿意
[05:45] – Yeah, he just kinda fell apart. – Fell apart how? -他有点儿崩溃了 -怎么个崩溃法
[05:52] Guys, he can’t get in trouble. 各位 他不会再卷入任何麻烦了
[05:55] He kind of got into drugs. 他似乎染上毒瘾了
[05:57] If he had money problems, how’d he support a drug habit? 如果他没钱了 怎么支持吸毒的开销
[06:00] He started dealing… in the park. 他开始在公园做毒品交易
[06:05] Classic tragedy. 经典悲剧
[06:07] Prominent family falls into disrepute, 显赫的家族衰落了
[06:09] – Scion spirals down… – And bad things happen. -第二代们开始堕落 -然后坏事就来了
[06:12] Of course bad things happen. 坏事当然会来
[06:13] Otherwise, it wouldn’t be a tragedy. 否则就不叫悲剧了
[06:14] Did you know, in the original Greek, 知道吗 在希腊语里
[06:15] “Tragedy” literally means “goat song”? 悲剧的字面意思 是指山羊之歌
[06:18] I know, it doesn’t make any sense to me, either. 好吧 其实我也搞不懂
[06:20] But whatever that first story was, 但不管开始的故事如何
[06:21] I can’t help but think 我总是忍不住去想
[06:22] Bad things must’ve happened to that goat. 那只山羊肯定遭遇了非常悲惨的事情
[06:24] Beckett. 贝克特
[06:28] Yep. Okay. 是 好的
[06:32] Of course. Sure, I’ll be right there. 当然 好的 我马上到
[06:36] Next time, put it on speakerphone. 下次用免提嘛
[06:40] I’m gonna want to see the pictures of those 我会想看你
[06:42] – Plaid skirts and knee socks. – Excuse me? -穿格子裙和过膝袜的照片 -你说什么?
[06:44] I’ve seen those York school uniforms. 我看过约克预科的校服
[06:47] Okay, I want in on your poker game. 好吧 我想加入你的扑克游戏
[06:50] I went to public school. 我上的是公立学校
[06:52] I just told them that to make them feel comfortable. 我这么说是想让他们觉得亲切点
[06:54] Well played, Ms. Streep. 演得不错嘛 斯特里普女士(著名女演员)
[06:57] Which Meryl -“Out of Africa” or “Mamma Mia!”? 是像走出非洲里的她 还是妈妈咪呀里的
[07:01] So a 9-1-1 call comes in last night 昨晚有人报警
[07:03] About 50 yards from here. 大概是离这儿50米的地方
[07:05] Esposito’s following up, but we found this. 埃斯波西托正在追查 但我们发现这个
[07:07] Looks like mud. It’s actually blood. 看着像泥巴 但其实是血迹
[07:08] Figured he was sitting on top of the bench, 表明他当时是坐在长凳上的
[07:12] Takes one to the chest, 胸部中了一枪后
[07:13] Falls back over here… 往后跌倒在这儿
[07:16] And then he’s dragged to the lake. 然后被拖到了湖里
[07:19] So what’s he doing sitting on a park bench at night? 晚上坐在公园的长凳上干嘛
[07:21] During my Narc days, 我当缉毒警察时
[07:22] This area was pretty much an open bazaar, 这里是公开的交易场所
[07:24] – Especially at night. – A drug deal gone bad. 尤其是夜里 交易失败
[07:26] Fancy private school education 接受过私立学校教育
[07:27] Don’t mean you aren’t stupid. 也不代表就不蠢
[07:28] Neither does a career in narcotics. 当过缉毒警察也不怎么样
[07:30] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[07:31] This is a very large pool of blood. 这是很大面积的一滩血
[07:34] Lanie said he was shot with a large-caliber bullet. 蕾妮说过 击中他的是大口径手枪
[07:36] So if this kid is dragged when he’s a fresh kill, 如果这个孩子是刚被杀就被拖走
[07:37] Wouldn’t there be more of a blood trail? 延着这条路上不是该有更多血迹吗
[07:40] He was lying here for a while. 也就是他在这儿躺了会儿
[07:42] Why would someone come back and move him? 为什么会有人回来把他移走
[07:44] If it was a drug dealer, then he’s gonna realize 如果凶手是毒贩子 那么他会意识到
[07:47] The cops are gonna think drug dealer 尸体放在这儿
[07:48] If they find a body here. 警察会想到毒贩子
[07:50] Increasing his chances of getting caught. 就增加了他被逮到的几率
[07:52] So he drags the body over there 所以他把尸体拖到了那边
[07:55] Just to try to throw us off. 只是为了转移我们的注意力
[07:59] I don’t know, Castle. 我不明白 卡塞尔
[08:00] A smart drug dealer? 一个聪明的毒贩
[08:02] Ah, everything evolves. Why not criminals? 一切都在进化 为什么罪犯不能
[08:07] 9-1-1 caller? 她报的警
[08:08] Yeah, Mrs. Falcigno- 是的 法尔西诺太太
[08:09] Was walking her dog when she heard the shot last night. 昨晚遛狗时听到枪声
[08:12] A few seconds later, 她说几秒钟后
[08:13] Said she saw a white dude run past her. 看见一个白人从她身边跑过
[08:14] I got her looking through mug books 我让她看看嫌犯照片
[08:15] At dealers arrested in that area. 都是在这一带抓到的毒贩
[08:17] Hey, detective, get over here! 警官 快过来
[08:25] See someone you recognize, Mrs. Falcigno? 看到你认识的了吗 法尔西诺太太
[08:26] No, I miss your sparkling personality. Yeah! 不 我想念你才情洋溢的人格魅力 当然
[08:29] – That’s the guy I saw right here. – You sure? -我当时看到的就是这家伙 -你确定
[08:32] What, do you want to give me a lie detector? That’s him! 还要给我测谎吗 就是他
[08:36] Do you know why you’re here? 知道你为什么在这儿吗
[08:38] No idea. 不知道
[08:40] The arresting officer said that he saw you 逮捕你的警官说他曾看到你
[08:43] In a hand-to-hand sale of narcotics in the park. 在公园进行毒品交易
[08:46] Must have me confused with somebody else. 肯定是把我和别人弄混了
[08:48] Really? Is that what you’re giving me, 是吗 你的意思是说
[08:49] That all drug dealers look alike? 所有的毒贩子都长一个样
[08:53] You were arrested with money and dope, Mr. Scoville. 抓你可是人赃并获 斯科维尔先生
[08:56] Given the fact that 而且事实上
[08:57] You have two prior felony sales on your sheet, 你可是早有两起重罪在身
[08:59] You should probably 你最好
[09:00] Come up with something better pretty quick. 赶紧交代一切
[09:02] Why you jammin’ me up like this? 为什么你要这样跟我作对
[09:03] What were you doing in the park last night? 你昨天晚上在公园干什么
[09:04] What makes you think I was even in the park? 什么让你肯定我昨晚在公园
[09:06] A very reliable witness said she saw you 一个非常可信的证人说她看见你
[09:08] Runnin’ toward 72nd street about midnight. 半夜跑向72大街的方向
[09:10] Shouldn’t she put him on his heels, 她不是该一针见血
[09:11] Go straight for the shooting? 直接问枪杀案吗
[09:12] It’s not about putting him on his heels. 关键不在于这个
[09:14] It’s about building a case for the D.A. 主要是让公诉人立案
[09:18] So? I was running in the park. So what? 那又怎么了 我在公园跑步 怎么样
[09:20] See? She just got him to put himself at the crime scene. 她已经让他承认曾在犯罪现场了
[09:23] So running isn’t illegal, but shootin’ someone is. 跑步不犯法 但是开枪杀人犯法
[09:26] Shootin’ someone? 开枪 杀人
[09:28] Do you recognize his person- Donny Kendall? 认识这个人吗 唐尼·肯德尔
[09:31] Never seen him before. 从没见过
[09:32] Really? How come I’m getting the feeling 是吗 为什么我感觉
[09:34] That you’re not being completely truthful with me? 你并没有完全跟我说实话呢
[09:36] Watch this. Watch her now. 看她 看好了
[09:40] I want immunity. 我想要豁免权
[09:41] From what? The mumps? 怎么获 因为你的腮腺炎
[09:44] Do you know what a 3- time loser is, Scoville? 你知道什么是第三次的失败者吗 斯科维尔
[09:47] It’s a person facing a third felony conviction, 第三次被控重罪的人 要判无期徒刑
[09:50] Someone just like you, in fact. 事实上 我说的就是你
[09:55] All right. I seen him. 好吧 我看见过他
[09:57] – Last night? – Yeah, last night. -昨天晚上 -是的 昨晚
[10:00] Just placed him with the victim. 现在把他和受害人联系起来了
[10:02] You sell to him? 你卖毒品给他了
[10:03] No. 没有
[10:04] You’re a drug dealer. How’d you know him? 你是个毒贩 怎么认识他的
[10:05] You poker buddies? 通过你的牌友们
[10:11] It was real nice chatting with you, Mr. Scoville. 跟你交谈真愉快啊 斯科维尔先生
[10:14] Maybe you can drop me a line in about 25 years. 也许25年后你能写信给我
[10:18] All right, all right, hold up. Hold up. All right! 等等 我都说 我全都说
[10:22] I sold to him. 我卖给他了
[10:23] When? 什么时候
[10:24] Last night. 昨晚
[10:26] Bunch of other times, too, him and his little buddies. 有好几次 卖给他和他的小伙伴们
[10:33] What little buddies? 小伙伴
[10:35] I don’t know. Kids. Friends of his. 不知道 都是小孩子 大概是他的朋友
[10:37] Describe ’em. 说清楚点
[10:38] A couple of dudes, a couple of chicks. One was Asian. 几个男的 几个女的 有一个是亚洲人
[10:41] Kinda hot. 身材还挺辣的
[10:42] Okay, so you’re telling me that you saw all of them 你是说 昨晚你看见他们全部
[10:46] In the park last night, right? 都在公园 对吗
[10:51] And now we got some witnesses. 现在我们找到证人了
[10:53] Witnesses who lied. 说谎的证人
[11:04] You guys lied to me. 你们没跟我说实话
[11:08] You were all with Donny when he got shot, weren’t you? 唐尼中枪的时候你们都在 是不是
[11:13] Anyone know what obstruction is? 知道什么叫妨碍司法公正吗
[11:17] I believe that’s when you deliberately 如果你们在罪案调查中
[11:18] Give false information in a criminal case. 蓄意提供虚假信息
[11:22] You go to prison for it. 是要坐牢的
[11:27] Max? 麦克斯
[11:31] Amanda? 阿曼达
[11:36] Yeah, we were there. 没错 我们在那儿
[11:38] You were at the park? 你们当时在公园
[11:40] Donny was out of control. We were just trying to stop him. 唐尼已经失控了 我们只是想阻止他
[11:43] Why don’t I believe you? 我怎么觉得你没说实话
[11:49] Guys, just tell the truth. 伙计们 说出真相吧
[11:57] Sometimes we’d go to the park, too. 有时候 我们也会去公园
[11:59] We’d tell our parents 然后跟父母说
[12:00] We’re hanging out at one of our apartments, 我们去其中一个人的家里玩
[12:02] But we’d actually go to the park and party, 但实际上我们去公园或者聚会
[12:03] And Donny would- 然后唐尼就会
[12:05] Would get you whatever you wanted. 给你们任何想要的东西
[12:09] So what happened? 到底发生了什么
[12:13] We’re all just hanging out, having a good time, partying. 我们当时在一起 玩得很开心
[12:16] And this guy came over, and he’s a messed up, 然后那家伙走过来 搞砸了一切
[12:18] And he’s got this gun. And he- and he’s- 他拿着把枪 而且他
[12:20] He’s yelling at Donny 他冲着唐尼喊
[12:22] “Where’s my money? I need my friggin’ money!” 我的钱呢 我他妈要我的钱
[12:24] Donny owes him 200 bucks. Donny didn’t have it. 唐尼欠他两百块 但当时身上没钱
[12:27] Then the guy points the gun. And there’s this loud pop, 那个人用枪指着他 然后听到砰的一声
[12:29] And you just see Donny’s body crumple. 唐尼就倒在地上了
[12:31] What did you guys do? 那你们呢
[12:32] We ran. We just ran. 我们跑了 我们吓跑了
[12:34] You didn’t think to call the police? 你们没想到要报警吗
[12:36] He was dead. 他死了
[12:37] I mean, we knew he was dead. Calling someone- 我们知道他死了 如果报警了
[12:39] Would have just gotten you into trouble? 你们就会有麻烦了
[12:40] Did you get a good look at this guy? 你们看清楚了那个人的长相吗
[12:43] Do you think you’d be able to identify him? 能指认他吗
[12:49] It- it was dark. 当时天很暗
[12:51] You know, Donny was at the end of the bench. 唐尼坐在长椅的另一头
[12:52] Who was the closest? 那谁离得最近
[12:57] Okay, Romy, this will be easy. 罗米 别紧张 这很简单
[12:59] And when we raise the shades, 百叶窗拉开
[13:00] they won’t be able to see you. 他们也看不见你的
[13:02] Are you sure? 真的吗
[13:03] I promise. 我保证
[13:04] They have no idea who’s back here. 他们不会知道我们在这儿
[13:06] You just let me know if you recognize anyone, okay? 如果认出某个人 告诉我就好 行吗
[13:11] Raise the shades, please. 请把百叶窗拉开
[13:16] Number 1, step forward. 一号 向前走
[13:18] Number 1, step forward. 一号 向前走
[13:27] Step back, number 1. 后退 一号
[13:29] Step back. 后退
[13:30] Number 2. 二号
[13:31] Number 2, step forward. 二号 向前走
[13:39] Do you recognize anyone? 认出什么人了吗
[13:42] Number 2. 二号
[13:45] Where do you recognize him from? 你在哪儿见过他
[13:48] The park. 在公园里
[13:50] He shot Donny. 是他杀了唐尼
[14:06] Are you trying to figure out 又在想着
[14:08] how to murder someone in their sleep again? 怎么在别人睡觉时谋害他吗
[14:10] Not this time. 这次不是
[14:11] Do you know when you were little, 知道吗 你小的时候
[14:13] I used to watch you sleep every night before I went to bed, 我每天都看着你睡着 才去睡
[14:16] Just for a few minutes. 就看几分钟
[14:18] It was ridiculous how adorable you were. 你那时候真是太可爱了
[14:23] Who’d have thought, all these years later, 谁会知道 这么多年过去了
[14:24] You’re still adorable? 你还是这么可爱呢
[14:27] What part of snoring and drooling is adorable? 打呼噜和流口水有什么可爱的
[14:29] Well, every 10 or 15 breaths, you make a little snort noise. 每呼吸10到15次 你会发出点小噪音
[14:32] And then sometimes you’ll even get a little spit bubble- 有时候甚至吹起泡泡
[14:34] Okay, dad. Seriously. 行啦 爸爸 到底什么事
[14:41] – Do you do drugs? – No. -你有没有碰毒品 -没有
[14:44] Are you sure? Cause you can tell me. 真的 其实你可以告诉我的
[14:46] – Dad, am I lethargic and uncharacteristically irritable? – No. -爸爸 你觉得我嗜睡 异常暴躁吗 -没有
[14:50] Are my eyes bloodshot for no apparent reason? 我的眼睛无缘无故会充血吗
[14:52] No, except when you’re sick. 除非你病了
[14:53] – Well, that’s an apparent reason. – What? -这是有缘有故 -什么
[14:55] – Are my grades plummeting? – No. -我的成绩突然下滑了吗 -没有
[14:57] Then according to New York City’s guidelines 根据纽约市家长及教师准则
[14:59] For parents and teachers, it’s a pretty safe bet I’m clean. 可以肯定 我是没有吸毒的
[15:02] You make an excellent case. 你分析得很棒
[15:04] Parents are invited to the drug assemblies. 其实毒品聚会是邀请家长的
[15:06] You should come next time. 你下次应该来看看
[15:07] Drug assemblies? 毒品聚会
[15:08] Is that what the kids are calling ’em nowadays? 现在的孩子都这么说吗
[15:09] They serve cookies. 还提供点心的
[15:10] And which of your friends 哪些朋友会
[15:11] are going on this D.C. Jamboree with you? 会跟你去这个聚会
[15:14] Taylor, Kelsey and Paige. 泰勒 凯尔茜 还有佩奇
[15:15] Okay, how do I know they’re not bringing the blow 我怎么知道 他们是不会带毒品
[15:17] And partying winehouse-style? 在酒店开派对的人
[15:20] Um, because you know them really well, 因为你很了解他们
[15:22] and they’re good kids? 知道他们是好孩子
[15:23] But maybe they’re icebergs. 我的了解可能只是冰山一角
[15:27] Does this have something to do with that Redding kid? 你说这些 是跟雷丁那个男生有关吗
[15:31] Dad, he was in Central Park really, really late at night. 爸爸 他大半夜待在中央公园
[15:35] That’s something I would never do. 我从来不会那样的
[15:36] But if you did, you could tell me. 其实如果你做过 可以告诉我
[15:39] I don’t want you to feel you ever have to lie to me. 我不想让你 非得跟我说谎
[15:41] Anything you and your friends have done, 无论你和朋友们做过什么
[15:43] believe me, I’ve done worse. 相信我 我都干过更糟的
[15:45] I know. 我知道
[15:47] But the good news is, I’m not you. 不过好消息是 我不是你
[15:50] I just mean you don’t have to worry. 我是说 你不用担心
[15:52] Besides, if I ever got in any real trouble, 而且 就算我有什么麻烦
[15:54] My friends would be there to bail me out. 我的朋友们会帮我搞定
[15:57] Right. 对
[16:01] Because that’s what friends do. 朋友就是这样的
[16:08] Gentlemen. Gentlemen. 先生们 先生们
[16:10] Excuse me, I gotta go. I gotta go. 不好意思 我要挂了
[16:14] Why didn’t Donny’s friends just give him the money? 为什么唐尼的朋友不给毒贩钱呢
[16:18] What are you talking about? 在说什么呢
[16:19] These kids always have cash. 那些孩子身上总有现金
[16:21] You’re gonna tell me 你说说为什么这些朋友
[16:22] one of them couldn’t spring a few bucks to save his life? 没有一个借他救命钱呢
[16:23] Castle, some demented drug dealer’s waving a gun. 卡塞尔 发疯的毒贩挥着把枪
[16:27] Um, they probably froze up. 他们大概吓傻了
[16:28] But all of them? He wasn’t asking S.A.T. questions. 全部都是吗 他又不是在问高考题
[16:30] He was asking for money 他只是要钱
[16:31] Something these kids probably count in their sleep. 这些孩子睡着了都会数钱
[16:35] Look, this Scoville is a bad dude, 这个斯科维尔是个坏家伙
[16:37] And we got more than enough. 而且证据确凿
[16:38] Yeah, with the girl, it’s a slam dunk. 对 有那个女孩 我们赢定了
[16:40] And who gave you the girl? 你们怎么找到那个女孩的
[16:42] Scoville. 斯科维尔说的
[16:46] So the guy’s not a genius. 所以这家伙并不聪明
[16:48] Okay, okay. Say you’re right. 行行行 就算你是对的
[16:50] Why would these kids peg the wrong guy for a murder? 这些孩子为什么咬定一个不相干的人谋杀
[16:52] Simple- one of them did it. 简单 他们中的一个是真凶
[17:09] Hey, Beckett. 你好 贝克特
[17:11] Yankman. 扬克姆安
[17:12] – Who’s the sidekick? – He’s a… -这位朋友是谁啊 -他是
[17:13] – Consultant? – Consultant. -顾问 -顾问
[17:15] Yeah? Well, uh, shouldn’t you consult the consultant 那你是不是该在抓错人之前
[17:18] Before you arrest the wrong guy? 咨询一下你的顾问呢
[17:20] I’m not sure I have the wrong guy yet, Yankman. 我还不确定是否抓错人 扬克姆安
[17:23] Well, my client’s not happy. 我的当事人不高兴了
[17:25] He gave you potential witnesses, 是他为你们提供的潜在证人
[17:27] And then you used one against him. 你们却用其中一个来对付他
[17:29] Yeah, well, your client wasn’t exactly forthcoming. 你的当事人并不乐意提供消息
[17:32] But I’m willing to reconsider 但是 如果他肯向我坦白一切
[17:34] If he tells me everything he knows. 我会重新考虑的
[17:36] Don’t trust her. 别相信她
[17:37] Seeing as how you’re facing a murder charge, 想想你是怎么被控谋杀的
[17:39] Why don’t you just go with the flow? 为什么不听大家的意见呢
[17:40] Consultant boy is right. You got nothing to lose. 小顾问是对的 你是破罐子破摔了
[17:44] The night that Donny was killed, 唐尼被杀那晚
[17:45] You sold to him and his friends, right? 你卖毒品给他和他的朋友了 是吗
[17:48] – No. – No? -没有 -没有吗
[17:50] That’s not how you really get her to reconsider. 你这样是不会让她重新考虑的
[17:52] I didn’t sell to him! 我没有卖给他
[17:56] They were workin’ for me. 他们为我工作
[17:57] Workin’ for you? 为你工作
[18:01] I supplied that punk. 我给那个小混蛋供货
[18:03] All right? His friends bought off me, too. 他的朋友也是从我这儿买进
[18:05] Then they’d go play dealer, 他们再倒卖
[18:06] selling to the upscales up in Sheeps Meadow. 给绵羊草地(中央公园景观)的上流客户
[18:08] Wait a minute. They sold for you? 等等 他们替你卖毒品
[18:10] Donny, yeah. The others, it was just like a goof, 唐尼是的 其他人游手好闲
[18:13] Like walk on the Wild Side, like Truth or Dare. 他们的生活很疯狂 就像真心话大冒险
[18:16] So where were you when Donny got shot? 那么唐尼被杀的时候你在哪儿
[18:18] I was hanging with my boys down by 我当时跟一帮朋友
[18:19] The “Alice in Wonderland” statue. 在爱丽丝梦游仙境雕塑那儿
[18:21] We didn’t see nothing. We heard the shot, took off. 我们什么都没看见 听到那声枪响就跑了
[18:23] – What about the gun? – I told you, I don’t pack. -那枪呢 -我告诉你了 我没带枪
[18:27] Criminal record with no firearms convictions 记录显示他从未因为枪支获罪
[18:30] Does sort of give it the ring of truth. 听上去是说实话了
[18:32] If past is prologue, how we doing on reconsideration? 如果过去不过是序幕 重新审查该怎么做
[18:37] Don’t have to answer if you don’t want. 如果不想回答就算了
[18:40] I know the answer. Anytime. 我知道答案 任何时候
[18:43] Anytime, Beckett. 任何时候 贝克特
[18:46] You gotta be kidding me. 你们跟我开玩笑吧
[18:48] I already told the brass that we got the guy. 我已经告诉上头说抓到人了
[18:49] I can see how that’d be a little awkward. 我知道这比较尴尬
[18:51] The mayor even called to thank me. 市长都打电话来感谢我
[18:53] – He’s in for the Knicks game, by the way. – Sweet. -他会去看尼克斯队(NBA球队)的比赛 -很好
[18:55] Look, I know everyone likes the violent drug dealer for this- 大家都希望这个残暴的毒贩是凶手
[18:57] No, we love the violent drug dealer for this. 不 是非常非常希望
[19:00] Only the violent drug dealer’s story 但残暴的毒贩的口供
[19:01] makes more sense than our witness’. 比证人的更可信
[19:03] Plus- and I know I’m new here but- 虽然我是新来的 但是
[19:06] Aren’t you supposed to arrest the right guy? 你们应该抓住真凶是吗
[19:09] Okay, go and talk to the girl again. 好 再去跟那个女孩谈谈
[19:11] But my violent drug dealer stays where he is until I say so. 但是没有我的命令 毒贩谁都不能放
[19:14] I’ll see you at the game. 球赛见
[19:15] Got it. 收到
[19:20] So this dealer asked Donny 你说过毒贩向唐尼索要
[19:21] for the couple hundred he owed him, 欠他的几百块
[19:22] – Right? – Yeah. -对吗 -没错
[19:25] And Donny told him he didn’t have it? 但是唐尼说他没这么多钱
[19:26] Right. 是的
[19:29] You mind if I take a look at your purse? 你介意我看一看你的钱包吗
[19:31] Her purse? What for? 她的钱包 为什么
[19:33] I can get a warrant if you want. 如果有需要 我可以申请搜查令
[19:37] Gucci. 古奇的包
[19:39] What does my bag have to do with anything? 我的包跟这个有什么关系
[19:46] If Donny was such a good friend, 如果唐尼真是你的好朋友
[19:48] Why did you let him get shot? 为什么眼睁睁看着他被杀
[19:49] Let him? 眼睁睁看着
[19:53] You had more than enough money to pay off the guy. 你用足够的钱付给那个人
[19:55] I bet you all had more than enough. 我相信你们都有足够的钱
[19:57] And yet Donny is dead. 但是唐尼还是死了
[19:59] Why didn’t any of you front him the money? 为什么没有一个人帮他还钱
[20:02] What are you implying? 你在暗示什么
[20:03] She isn’t implying. 她没有暗示
[20:04] She’s saying your daughter is lying about 她是直说 关于当晚
[20:05] about what happened that night. 你的女儿在说谎
[20:10] There wasn’t a guy, was there, Romy? 根本就没有那个人 对吗 罗米
[20:15] I- I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没做
[20:17] Romy. 罗米
[20:18] What really happened to Donny that night? 那晚唐尼到底怎么了
[20:25] It was an accident. 是场意外
[20:29] We were just playing a game. 当时我们在玩游戏
[20:30] A game? 游戏
[20:31] – Like Russian roulette. – Romy! With a gun? 有点像俄式轮盘赌 罗米 用枪吗
[20:34] It was just for fun. We- we did it all the time. 只是好玩 我们玩了好多回了
[20:36] For fun? 好玩
[20:37] – Where’d you get the gun, Romy? – Spencer had it. -罗米你从哪儿来的枪 -斯宾塞的
[20:42] We never meant for there to be bullets. 我们没想到枪里有子弹
[20:43] We just pointed the gun at each other 我们只是用枪指着对方
[20:45] And pulled the trigger, just to see what it felt like. 扣动扳机 体验那一刻的感受
[20:47] – Then how did Donny get shot? – Spencer bought bullets. -唐尼是怎么中枪的 -斯宾塞买的子弹
[20:52] We went up to his summer house in Montauk 我们去他家在蒙托克(度假胜地)的避暑别墅
[20:54] Just to shoot around at cans and stuff. 只是射击罐子和别的东西
[20:57] One must have got left in by accident. 一颗子弹无意中留在了枪里
[20:59] Who? Who shot him? 是谁 开枪打死了他
[21:04] Romy, look at me. 罗米 看着我
[21:06] Who shot Donny? 是谁打死了唐尼
[21:11] Max. 麦克斯
[21:13] It was Max. 是麦克斯
[21:17] Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. 纽约市警察局 凯特·贝克特探长
[21:18] I’m looking for Max Heller. Is he here? 我要找麦克斯·海勒 他在这吗
[21:21] No. I’m his mother. What’s going on? 不在 我是她妈妈 怎么了
[21:23] I need to see him right now, Mrs. Heller. 海勒太太 我现在要见他
[21:25] – Do you know where he is? – No, I don’t. What is it? -你知道他在哪儿吗 -不知道 怎么了
[21:30] I have a warrant for his arrest. 这是他的逮捕令
[21:32] A warrant? Oh, my god. For what? 逮捕令 天哪 为什么
[21:35] He’s wanted for murder, Mrs. Heller. Do you understand? 因为他犯了谋杀罪 海勒太太 你明白吗
[21:39] I need you to go and call him on his cell phone, 请你往他的手机打个电话
[21:41] Find out where he is, tell him not to move. 问他在哪儿 告诉他别动
[21:42] Everything is gonna be all right, 一切都会没问题的
[21:43] But I need you to do it now. 但请你现在就去打电话
[21:45] Detective Esposito will go with you. 埃斯波西托警官会和你一起
[21:47] – Get a photograph of him for the A.P.B., please. – Right. -拿张他的照片放进详细情报 -好的
[21:50] Detective. 探长
[21:53] Beckett. 贝克特
[21:56] What? Where? 什么 在哪儿
[22:02] The kid’s not answering his cell phone. 这孩子不接电话
[22:04] Mom thinks maybe he went to the park. 他妈妈猜他可能去了公园
[22:06] Yeah, he went to the park… And killed himself. 他去了公园 自杀了
[22:12] So what now? What should I do? 那现在呢 我该做点什么
[22:17] What? 怎么了
[22:37] If you’re looking for lunch money, 如果你在找午饭钱
[22:38] My wallet’s on the nightstand. 钱包就在床头柜上
[22:39] I lied to you, dad. 爸爸 我说谎了
[22:41] – Oh. Can this wait? – No. You need to know. -等等好吗 -不 我要告诉你
[22:48] Oh. Yeah. 那好吧
[22:52] Yeah, o- okay. 好 当然
[22:54] Remember the holiday formal, 记得那个假日聚会吗
[22:56] How Kelsey and I went to Taylor’s house after? 之后我和凯尔茜是怎么离开泰勒家的
[22:59] Well, when we left, it was already raining, 我们离开的时候 天开始下雨
[23:01] And we tried for, like, half an hour to get a taxi, 我们花了半小时打出租车
[23:02] But we couldn’t, 还是没打到车
[23:04] and we were already so soaking wet and cold 我们都湿透了很冷
[23:05] That we finally decided to take the subway, 于是最后决定去坐地铁
[23:07] Even though it was way after 10:00. 尽管已经十点多了
[23:09] Well, considering that getting a cab in the rain 但考虑到 在雨中打到车的可能性
[23:12] Is kind of like winning the Powerball jackpot, 就像强力球(美国全国性彩票)中头奖
[23:13] I forgive you. 我原谅你了
[23:14] No, listen. The 2 was coming, 不是 听着 2号线有车来了
[23:17] And Kelsey ran through the door 凯尔茜跑过大门
[23:18] And was going down the stairs to hold the door for me, 下楼去帮我开着门
[23:20] But when I swiped my card, it was empty, 但我刷卡的时候 已经没钱了
[23:21] And I didn’t have any time to add any more money to it, 我没时间去充钱
[23:23] And Kelsey was screaming for me to come, and I was- 凯尔茜叫我快点过去 所以我
[23:24] I was just so tired, and I was just anxious to get home, 我很累 急着回家
[23:26] – That, dad… I don’t even want to say it. – What? -爸爸 我都不想说了 -怎么了
[23:32] I jumped the turnstile. 我跳过栅门 逃票了
[23:37] Did you make the train? 那你坐上地铁了吗
[23:39] Y- yeah, but- but the point is, I didn’t tell you, 坐上了 关键是我没告诉你
[23:41] Even after you were so sweet and concerned yesterday. 尽管昨天你那么好 那么担心我
[23:44] – I’m sorry. – Oh, you actually jumped the turnstile? -对不起 -你真的跳过栅门了
[23:47] But I swiped my card twice the next day 第二天我刷了两次卡
[23:49] And didn’t even ride. 但是我都没坐
[23:51] Okay. Oh, sweetie. If that- 好吧 宝贝 如果
[23:53] If that’s the worst thing you’ve done, 如果这是你做过的最差劲的事
[23:55] I’m a happy, happy man. 那我真是个幸福的父亲
[23:58] But I lied to you. Shouldn’t you punish me? 但是我说谎了 难道你不惩罚我吗
[24:01] Yes. No, you’re right. 当然了
[24:02] Um… Mandatory ice cream for breakfast. No excuses. 冰激凌做为早餐 无条件执行
[24:07] I’m serious. If you won’t, I will. 我是认真的 我会自己惩罚自己
[24:08] I’m serious about the ice cream. 冰激凌的惩罚 我也是认真的
[24:10] Fine. I’m grounded for a week. 好吧 这个礼拜我禁足
[24:12] – All right. You’re tough but fair. – After the D.C. Trip. -虽然苛刻但也合理 -在华盛顿之行后吧
[24:17] That’s my girl. 真是我的好女儿
[24:21] Thanks, dad. 谢谢你 爸爸
[24:27] – What you doing? – Paperwork to dismiss -在干吗呢 -一些文件
[24:29] The homicide charges against Scoville. 要撤销对斯科维尔的指控
[24:32] Ballistics confirms that the gun used on Donny 弹道学证实 麦克斯自杀的这把枪
[24:35] In the park that night was the same one 就是当晚在公园里
[24:36] Max used on himself. 杀害唐尼的那把
[24:39] I’m usually better at reading people. 我擅长揣摩人的心思
[24:41] You spent half an hour with Max. 你和麦克斯呆了半小时
[24:43] There’s no way you could have seen that coming. 你不可能看清楚整件事
[24:45] Poor kid must have been a mess. 可怜的孩子 肯定很痛苦
[24:47] Imagine shooting your best friend 想象枪杀你最好的朋友
[24:49] And then having to lie about it. 但你不得不一直隐瞒此事
[24:50] Well, he did more than just lie about it. 他可不只是隐瞒此事
[24:52] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[24:53] He went back and moved his friend’s body. 他回到案发地点 搬走了他朋友的尸体
[24:55] He went back and moved his friend’s body. 他回到案发地点 搬走了他朋友的尸体
[24:59] Having the presence of mind to move the body 镇定自若地移尸
[25:02] Isn’t exactly consistent with a guilty conscience, is it? 这跟他的内疚情绪是否自相矛盾
[25:06] I’d say that’s more an act of a cold-blooded killer. 我想说 这超过了冷血杀手之所为
[25:10] And a cold-blooded killer doesn’t suddenly feel guilty 冷血杀手不会突然有内疚感
[25:12] Enough to commit suicide, does he? 而去自杀 对不对
[25:14] Not in any story I’d write. 我的小说里没写过
[25:15] So if we’re right and Max didn’t move Donny’s body, 如果我们没错 不是麦克斯移尸
[25:18] Then who did? 那会是谁呢
[25:23] Looks like your basic, garden- variety suicide. 看起来像是普通的自杀案
[25:26] But you said on the phone that there was something 但是你在电话里说有些疑点
[25:28] That wasn’t consistent with a suicide. 是与自杀有矛盾的
[25:30] Looks like suicide. 看起来像是自杀
[25:32] But his shooting hand- more specifically, 但仔细研究他开枪的手
[25:34] His right index finger- has a slight abrasion 右手食指有细微的擦伤
[25:37] Visible only under the scope. Department autopsy protocol 在显微镜下才能看到 在验尸报告里
[25:40] Doesn’t even call to look for that kind of thing. 可是一点儿都没提
[25:42] And the abrasion means what to you? 你怎么看这处擦伤
[25:44] That someone may have helped him pull the trigger. 另有其人帮他扣动了扳机
[25:46] Plus toxicology has his blood alcohol content at.28. 毒理分析显示他的血液酒精含量为0.28
[25:50] – .28! – So he was drunk -0.28 -所以他喝醉了
[25:52] Way drunk. 酩酊大醉
[25:54] At.28, he may not have even been conscious. 酒精含量0.28 他可能毫无知觉
[25:58] So Max was murdered. 所以麦克斯是被谋杀的
[26:01] Whoever staged Max’s suicide wanted us to believe that 导演麦克斯自杀的人 想让我们相信
[26:04] He killed himself out of guilt over shooting Donny, 他的自杀是由于杀死唐尼的负罪感
[26:07] Which makes me think Max didn’t kill Donny after all. 这让我相信不是麦克斯杀死唐尼
[26:10] The other kids corroborated Romy’s story 但其他孩子证实了罗米的描述
[26:12] That Max pulled the trigger. 是麦克斯扣动了扳机
[26:13] I didn’t say he didn’t shoot him. 我并非说不是他开的枪
[26:15] I said he didn’t kill him. 我说的是 不是他要杀唐尼
[26:16] Is that a zen koan “one hand clapping” thing? I… 是禅宗公案说的孤掌难鸣吗
[26:19] These kids played a game of pretending 这群孩子玩游戏
[26:21] To shoot at each other. 假装朝对方开枪
[26:22] What if one of them wanted Donny dead for real? 要是某人真的想让唐尼死呢
[26:24] What better way than to 还有什么能比
[26:24] Get someone else to pull the trigger? 让别人替他扣动扳机更好呢
[26:26] You think one of the other kids put a bullet in the gun 你认为在枪里放子弹的另有其人
[26:29] – Without Max knowing? – That’s our killer. -而麦克斯却不知道 -这个人就是凶手
[26:33] Oh, I like that. 确实如此
[26:34] You bought the bullets, Spencer. 斯宾塞 子弹是你买的
[26:36] It was just to screw around. 我只是闹着玩而已
[26:37] If by “screwing around” you mean intentionally putting 你说的闹着玩 就是明明知道
[26:40] A bullet in a chamber knowing that 麦克斯会向唐尼开枪
[26:41] Max was gonna shoot Donny, 还把子弹放进枪膛
[26:42] Then yes! You and I are in totally agreement! 那就对了 我们意见一致
[26:44] Detective Beckett 贝克特探长
[26:45] If the point of the game was to shoot without bullets, 如果这个游戏的规则是 不用子弹开枪
[26:49] Then why would you have bullets 那你怎么会有子弹
[26:50] Unless you intended to use’em? 除非你是故意的
[26:51] I told you, I didn’t know 我过告诉你
[26:52] There were any bullets in the gun. 我不知道枪里有子弹
[26:54] Well, somebody did, and I think whoever it is killed Max. 有人知道 而他就是杀麦克斯的凶手
[26:57] Your gun, your bullets- 你的枪 你的子弹
[26:59] From where I’m standing, Spencer, you did it. 从我的立场看 斯宾塞 你就是凶手
[27:03] So where were you between 6:30 and 9:00 last night? 昨晚6点30分到9点之间你在哪儿
[27:07] Uh… At- at my dad’s club. 在我父亲的俱乐部
[27:09] The Century. With Brandon. 世纪俱乐部 和布兰登在一起
[27:13] You better hope that Brandon corroborates that. 你最好希望布兰登 能给你作证
[27:20] Look, I know Romy and Spencer told you guys everything, 我知道罗米和斯宾塞全都告诉你们了
[27:23] And that we’re all in big trouble… 我们都有了麻烦
[27:26] But I’m glad. 但是我很高兴
[27:27] You’re glad? 你很高兴
[27:29] We should have just come clean with you guys 在意外发生之后
[27:30] – After the accident. – You’re damn right you should’ve. -我们就应该跟你们说清楚 -确实如此
[27:32] I know. But we didn’t want to screw Max over. 我知道 但我们不想给麦克斯带来麻烦
[27:37] That’s why you fingered the drug dealer, right? 这就是你们诬陷毒贩的原因 对吗
[27:38] ‘Cause he’s expendable. 他是可以牺牲的
[27:39] I told Romy that was wrong, but she wanted to protect Max. 我告诉罗米这样不对 但她想保护麦克斯
[27:43] And that junkie’s the one 那个毒贩就是
[27:44] Who got Donny into dealing in the first place. 把唐尼拉进毒品交易的人
[27:46] So where were you when Max was killed? 麦克斯被害的时候你在哪儿
[27:47] With Spencer at his dad’s club. 和斯宾塞在他父亲的俱乐部
[27:50] Ask him, he’ll confirm it. 问他 他能证明
[27:53] You guys always have your stories straight, don’t you? 你们总是很坦白 是吗
[27:56] “We weren’t at the park. It was the drug dealer. 我们不在公园 那个毒贩是凶手
[27:59] It was Max. ” You guys are always in sync. 是麦克斯 你们总是异口同声
[28:02] Maybe that’s why I don’t believe you. 所以 我不相信你们
[28:07] You don’t have to believe me. 你可以不相信我
[28:10] I have proof. 可是我有证据
[28:15] We’d take these videos, you know, 知道吗 我们有视频
[28:17] I mean, just for laughs, doing crazy stuff. 只是因为好玩 做疯狂的事情
[28:20] Romy’s dad Mr. Lee is like this big I.T. Guy, 罗米的父亲李先生是个电脑高手
[28:23] And he hooked us up with a file share over bluetooth. 他用蓝牙让我们的文件共享
[28:26] That way we’d all get the files. 这样大家都有这些文件了
[28:34] Amanda shot this that night. 阿曼达那晚拍的
[28:36] What is it? 什么内容
[28:38] A video… 这个视频
[28:40] Of Donny getting shot. 是唐尼遭枪击的情况
[28:45] We were all supposed to erase it. 我们本应该删除的
[28:47] But I knew that if the truth came out, 但我知道如果真相大白
[28:50] We’d all be screwed. 我们就都有麻烦了
[28:52] And after what happened to those kids in that Duke case, 在杜克大学的强奸案里就是这样
[28:54] I just… 我只是
[28:57] I didn’t want to end up like that. 不想有那样一个结局
[29:01] Here. 给你
[29:03] Oh, yeah, suck it down, Bran. 喝光它 布兰
[29:04] Suck it! Suck it! You suck. 喝光 喝光 你真差劲
[29:08] Little Brandon wet himself! 小布兰登尿裤子了
[29:10] Oh, great. “Punk’d” is back. Hi, mom! 太棒了 又被耍了 妈妈
[29:12] All right, let’s do this, baby! 好吧 我们开始吧 宝贝
[29:15] Hey, you pulled my mom’s Harry Winston tennis bracelet. 你拉着我妈的海瑞·温斯顿(珠宝品牌)手镯
[29:18] – That you stole. – Borrowed. -你偷的吧 -借的
[29:20] That’s worth my entire family. 这手镯顶我们全家的家当了
[29:23] Come on, guys. My arm’s getting tired. 快来 伙计们 我的胳膊好累
[29:25] – Let’s do this! – Okay, here we go. -我们开始吧 -开始喽
[29:27] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[29:30] Goodbye, Mr. Anderson. 再见 安德森先生
[29:36] Oh, my god! 天哪
[29:43] You okay? 你没事吧
[29:45] I was just thinking about Donny’s parents, 我在想唐尼的父母
[29:48] What they’ll go through when they watch that video. 看到这个视频怎么受得了
[29:53] Guess it’s not too often 我猜这种情况不多
[29:54] You get a murder caught on tape, huh? 从录像带里抓住凶手
[29:57] Yeah, well, he was smart to keep it. 他很聪明没删掉
[29:58] Otherwise they’d all be facing a manslaughter charge. 否则 他们都将面临谋杀的指控
[30:02] Yeah… That was pretty smart 是啊 很聪明
[30:05] When you think about it, wasn’t it? 当你想到这点的时候 对不对
[30:08] – I know that tone, Castle. – I’m just saying, -我明白你的意思 卡塞尔 -我只是说
[30:10] It’s pretty lucky 他们很幸运
[30:11] They filmed their little game that night. 拍下了那晚的聚会
[30:12] Yeah. Well, people post crazy stuff on You Tube. 人们在视频网站发布疯狂的事情
[30:15] I get filming it the first few times. It’s exciting. 刚开始拍的几次 很激动
[30:17] But the 10th? The 15th? 但是第10次 第15次呢
[30:20] What was so special about that night? 那个晚上有什么特别的呢
[30:22] Donny got shot. 唐尼中枪了
[30:23] So the only reason to film it is… 所以录像的唯一理由就是
[30:24] You knew something was gonna happen. 你知道要发生什么事
[30:39] And that was when? Okay, thank you, Mrs. Kendall. 什么时候 谢谢你 肯德尔先生
[30:43] Get this 得到消息
[30:45] Donny and were dating until about a month ago. 直到上个月唐尼和阿曼达一直谈恋爱
[30:47] When Donny broke it off? 唐尼和她分手了
[30:55] You weren’t in school today, Amanda. 今天没上学 阿曼达
[30:57] So? I wasn’t up for it. 怎么了 我对上学没兴趣
[30:59] Yes. Lying can be so exhausting. 说谎会令人精疲力尽的
[31:02] – So can losing two of your friends. – We saw the video. -又不是你们失去了朋友 -我们看到视频了
[31:05] Brandon told me. So now you know everything. 布兰登告诉我了 你们都知道了
[31:08] Why did you shoot the video that night? 那天晚上你们为什么录像
[31:09] I don’t know. We did lots of times. 我不知道 我们经常这样做
[31:11] When was the last time before that night? 那晚的上一次是什么时候
[31:13] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[31:15] Look, I thought you said you saw what happened. 你们不是说 你们什么都看见了吗
[31:17] We did. We’re just not sure why we saw what happened. 不错 可是为什么我们能看到
[31:21] Your decision to make a video that night 你们决定当晚录像
[31:23] doesn’t make any sense 这事解释不通
[31:25] Unless you knew something was gonna happen. 除非你知道将要发生什么
[31:27] You think I knew? It was totally an accident! 你说我知道吗 那完全是个意外
[31:32] There’s no way I could have known 我根本不可能会知道
[31:34] Donny was gonna get shot. 唐尼会中枪
[31:35] Sure there is, 当然可能
[31:36] If you’re the one who put a bullet in the gun. 如果是你在枪里放了子弹
[31:40] – What? – We spoke to Donny’s parents. -什么 -我们和唐尼的父母谈过了
[31:42] We know you two were dating. 你们曾经恋爱
[31:44] We also know Donny broke up with you about a month ago. 而且在一个月之前唐尼和你分手了
[31:46] – Oh, my god. – It gives you motive, Amanda. -天啊 -这就是你的动机 阿曼达
[31:50] It’s not what happened! 事情不是这样的
[31:52] Yes, Donny broke up with me, 对 唐尼和我分手了
[31:54] But only because he found out I hooked up with Brandon. 那只是因为他发现我和布兰登在一起
[31:57] Brandon? 布兰登
[31:59] Everything with his family… 都是因为他的家里
[32:02] Donny checked out. 唐尼退出了
[32:04] He wasn’t there for me, and Brandon was. 唐尼不在身边了 但是布兰登在
[32:06] I bet he was. 我相信
[32:08] It’s not like that. Brandon’s a really good guy. 不是那样的 布兰登真是个好人
[32:10] A good guy who kept the only copy of a video 他是好人 还会留着那仅有的视频
[32:13] He told us you shot. 而且他说是你录的
[32:15] If Brandon kept the video, he had his reasons. 如果他留着视频 自然有原因
[32:21] Brandon told you to shoot the video that night, didn’t he? 当晚是布兰登让你录像的 对吗
[32:29] Yeah. 对
[32:45] Guess who just changed his story? 知道谁改口供了吗
[32:48] Your buddy Spencer. 你哥们儿 斯宾塞
[32:49] Your comrade just gave up your alibi for Max’s murder. 他不能提供麦克斯死亡时 你的不在场证明
[32:52] You mean Max’s suicide, don’t you? 你说麦克斯是自杀的 对吗
[32:54] And last I checked, 而且我认为
[32:55] I wouldn’t need an alibi for that, would I? 我不需要不在场证明 不是吗
[32:57] The medical examiner concluded 法医鉴定
[32:59] That Max’s death was a homicide. 麦克斯是被谋杀的
[33:03] Oh. Well, I’m sure there are any number of experts 我相信我们能雇到很多的专家
[33:05] We can hire who will disagree with a city employee. 为我辩护
[33:07] Expert witnesses? Scrambling for alibis? 专家为你辩护 不在作案现场
[33:10] Sounds like you’re already building a defense. 你好像已经准备好辩护了
[33:12] You guys have been running around 你们不是一直
[33:13] Accusing everyone of murder. 在我们中找谋杀凶手吗
[33:14] I figured my turn was coming, and I’d better be ready. 我想该轮到我了 所以我最好有所准备
[33:16] Only now we know it was you. 只是现在 我们知道你是凶手
[33:18] All three of your friends have solid alibis 麦克斯遇害那晚
[33:20] For the night Max was killed. 你的那三个朋友都有不在场证明
[33:22] You say killed, I say suicide. 你说他是被杀 我说他是自杀
[33:24] – Where were you that night? – I took a walk. -那晚你在哪儿 -我去散步了
[33:25] I knew you guys wouldn’t believe me, 我知道你们不会相信
[33:26] So I asked Spencer to cover for me. 所以找斯宾塞打掩护
[33:28] That’s what you guys do, right, cover for each other? 你们总是互相打掩护 是吗
[33:32] Exactly. Look, detective, 没错 探长
[33:34] You’re hot in everything, 你对每件事都感兴趣
[33:37] But if you had any actual evidence, 但如果你们有了确切的证据
[33:39] You’d have already arrested me. 早已经把我抓了
[33:43] Me? I have a video that proves Max killed Donny. 我有视频能够证明麦克斯杀了唐尼
[33:48] Do you really think a jury’s gonna believe 你们真的认为陪审团会相信
[33:50] He didn’t get drunk and off himself? 他没有喝醉 然后自杀吗
[33:51] This is just a game for you, isn’t it? 对你这只不过是个游戏 不是吗
[33:54] Like selling drugs in the park. 就像在公园里卖毒品
[33:57] Well, if it was, looks like I’d be winning. 好吧 如果是 那我就赢了
[34:00] But hey, if you think I did it… 不过 如果你认为我是凶手
[34:05] Let’s see you prove it. 就拿出证据来
[34:12] I hate that kid. 我讨厌这孩子
[34:16] You know, actually having to prove things is really tedious. 你知道的 寻找证据真的很枯燥
[34:19] – Welcome to my world. – Brandon had this all planned. -欢迎加入我的世界 -布兰登策划了一切
[34:22] He gets Max to shoot Donny 他借麦克斯之手杀死唐尼
[34:24] Then gets Max drunk and kills him. 然后将麦克斯灌醉 杀了他
[34:25] There’s no such thing as a perfect crime, Castle. 世上没有完美的罪案 卡塞尔
[34:27] Not yet. But one day I’m gonna write it. 暂时没有 有一天我会写出完美的罪案
[34:30] Okay, we canvassed every store, stand and homeless guy 从72街公园入口到案发现场的
[34:34] From the park’s entrance at 72nd to the scene. 商店摊位和流浪汉 我们全问过了
[34:36] And no one remembers seeing Max or Brandon last night. 那晚没人见过麦克斯或布兰登
[34:39] If we can’t put Brandon at Max’s murder scene, 如果不能证明布兰登在作案现场
[34:42] Then the D.A. Will never move. 那么检察官无法进一步行动
[34:43] These kids were hooked on video sharing. 那些孩子们互相传阅视频
[34:45] There has to be something. 一定有问题
[34:46] Eh, I already scrolled through every video, audio, 我已经查过所有有关的视频 音频
[34:48] Photo and text file in that thing. 照片和短信
[34:50] Guess we weren’t lucky enough 还是不够走运
[34:51] To have Max take video of Brandon killing him. 麦克斯没录下自己被布兰登谋害
[34:53] Funny thing is, if he did, Brandon would have known. 有趣的是 如果他录了 布兰登会知道
[34:55] It would have popped up 那个文件会出现
[34:56] In his shared folder as soon as their phones… 在他手机的共享文件中 只要他们的手机
[34:58] Synced. 同步
[34:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:00] Synced. 同步
[35:02] If they were together when Max was murdered, 麦克斯被杀时如果他们在一起
[35:04] Then their phones would have automatically synced. 那么他们的手机会自动同步
[35:05] There’d be a record. 应该会有记录
[35:24] You have the right to have a lawyer present, Brandon. 你现在有权找位律师 布兰登
[35:26] If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. 如果你请不起 我们可以帮你安排
[35:30] Oh, he could afford a million lawyers. 他请得起身价百万的律师
[35:32] – But she still has to advise me of my rights, right? – Right. -但她还是得告知我的权利 对吗 -对
[35:34] Anyway, that’s cool. I don’t want a lawyer. 算了吧 我不需要律师
[35:37] This is way more fun. 这样会更有趣儿
[35:41] Maybe you’d like to just sign a confession, then? 那你就直接在这儿签字吧
[35:44] Sure. 可以
[35:51] I confess… 我承认
[35:54] That I’m dying to cop a feel under your cop blouse. 对你上衣的里面很感兴趣
[36:01] There. 就这样
[36:03] Now I feel so much better. 现在我感觉超好
[36:09] You sure you don’t want to call somebody- 你不想打电话吗
[36:10] Your parents maybe? 给你的父母
[36:12] Why would I worry them? 我为什么要让他们担心
[36:14] You know, I made a call just a little while ago to my bookie. 刚才给我的赌注经纪打了个电话
[36:16] Sweet. 好啊
[36:18] I was standing in the street outside Nobu 我站在诺布(著名日式餐厅)外的大街上
[36:19] Waiting for my car. 等我的车
[36:20] Oh, yeah? I love that place. 我很喜欢那里
[36:21] The black squid pasta is amazing. 那里的鱿鱼意粉非常好
[36:23] Anyway, I was talking on the phone 服务生停车的时候
[36:25] When the valet pulled up with my car. 我一直在打电话
[36:27] And all of a sudden, my call got cut off. 突然 我的电话断了
[36:28] And I realized- oh, the bluetooth in my car 这才想起 车里的蓝牙耳机
[36:31] Picked up the call automatically because they were linked. 自动转接了电话 因为它们是连着的
[36:35] You told us that all your phones autoshare media files 你曾说过 你们的手机自动共享媒体文件
[36:38] – Via a bluetooth link, right? – So? -通过蓝牙连接 对吗 -怎么了
[36:41] So your phone linked with Max’s phone 所以在麦克斯被杀那晚
[36:43] The night he was killed. 你们俩的手机是连着的
[36:44] It’s a digital fingerprint that places you 这个数字指纹指出
[36:46] Within 20 feet of Max at the time of his murder. 麦克斯被杀时 你在离他6米的范围内
[36:49] You did say if she got some actual evidence, 你说过 如果她找到确实的证据
[36:51] She should arrest you. 她应该逮捕你
[36:53] You took advantage of Max’s guilt over Donny’s death, 你利用了麦克斯杀死唐尼的内疚感
[36:55] And you got him blackout drunk, 然后灌醉了他
[36:57] And then you put a gun in his hand, 把枪放在他手里
[36:59] Pressed it against his temple, 对准他的太阳穴
[37:01] And then you pulled the trigger. 扣动扳机
[37:02] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这样做
[37:03] To cover your tracks over killing Donny. 用来掩饰唐尼是你杀的
[37:05] Why would I kill Donny? 我为什么要杀唐尼
[37:09] Amanda. 阿曼达
[37:10] Amanda is with me, not Donny. 阿曼达是我的 不是唐尼的
[37:13] Yeah, only after Donny lost all his money. 对 在唐尼家破产之后
[37:16] Which makes you sloppy seconds. 这让你感到有点失落吧
[37:18] It had to eat you alive knowing 当你知道阿曼达还和唐尼在一起
[37:20] That Amanda had been with Donny. 你很生气
[37:20] Especially ’cause he got way more 尤其是他得到的
[37:22] Than just under her blouse, right? 不仅是上衣里面的
[37:25] I have that video that shows that Max killed Donny, 我有视频证明唐尼是麦克斯杀的
[37:29] Not me. 我不是凶手
[37:31] And arranging that was very impressive. 你的安排 非常令人佩服
[37:35] Fooling Spencer, Romy and Amanda wasn’t that hard. 骗骗斯宾塞 罗米和阿曼达不是困难
[37:37] They didn’t handle the gun. But Max was another story. 因为他们不拿枪 不过麦克斯就不一样了
[37:41] He actually pulled the trigger, 他的确扣动了扳机
[37:43] And he just couldn’t let it go, could he? 他就是放不下 是不是
[37:46] And then he remembered, you gave him the gun. 后来他记起 是你给他的枪
[37:48] So he called you and asked to meet you. 所以他打电话给你 约你见面
[37:50] We have a record of the call. 我们有通话记录
[37:53] You knew something was up, 你知道接下来会发生什么
[37:54] So you brought the gun and, what, vodka? 所以你带着枪和什么呢 伏特加酒
[37:57] Or was Max a scotch guy? 或者麦克斯喜欢威士忌
[38:00] He knew all about you, Donny and Amanda. 他知道你 阿曼达 和唐尼的事情
[38:04] He had to wonder,” did you set me up 他想到 是不是你设计圈套
[38:07] To kill my best friend?” 害我杀死了我最好的朋友
[38:10] And when he realized you had, 当他意识到是你
[38:12] He wasn’t gonna keep it quiet, was he? 他将不会保持沉默 是不是
[38:15] Even with you telling him, ” you’d all go to jail.” 即使你告诉他 你们都将进监狱
[38:20] If only Max had been strong enough just to man up… 如果麦克斯足够强硬
[38:24] If only Donny realized 如果唐尼能意识到
[38:26] He didn’t belong with you guys anymore, 他和你们再没什么关系了
[38:28] He and Amanda were through, well, then none of this 他和阿曼达已经分手了 那么这一切
[38:31] Would have been necessary. 都没必要发生了
[38:33] Weak people just don’t get it, 弱者往往想不到的
[38:35] Do they, Brandon? 不是吗 布兰登
[38:40] Sometimes they just have to be led to the truth. 有时他们不得不被人领着 认识真相
[38:45] Exactly. 没错
[38:48] Did he just say “exactly”? 他说的是 没错
[38:50] – Cause I heard him say “exactly”. – Yeah, I heard it, too. -我听到他说 没错 -对 我也听见了
[38:56] He tricked me. 他设计我
[38:57] You tricked me. 你们设计我
[38:59] It’s called “admission against interest.” 这个叫做 不利于己的供认
[39:01] It’s just a fancy term for a confession. 这个术语用在招供里真棒
[39:03] Pretty sweet, huh? 很管用啊
[39:05] Oh, and the funny thing is, 有趣的是
[39:07] I bet you thought you were pretty clever to go back 你肯定认为 回去搬走唐尼的尸体
[39:09] And move Donny’s body, right? 是神来之笔 是不是
[39:11] But the thing is, 事实上
[39:12] Is we would have never figured it out if you hadn’t. 如果你没这么做 我们就错过真相了
[39:15] Well, she would have never figured it out. 是的 她就错过真相了
[39:17] Oh, like you would have figured it out. 好像你能查出真相似的
[39:18] I definitely would have figured it out. 我肯定可以的
[39:19] Are you kidding me right now? 你开玩笑吧
[39:20] Honest truth, straight face, from my heart. 诚实的 正经的 内心的想法
[39:44] Let’s go. Power up. I don’t want to be late. 我们走 快 我不想迟到
[39:47] You’re coming? 你要去吗
[39:48] You’re looking at the official replacement chaperone. 我就是官方替补护花使者
[39:51] I just realized 我刚想起来
[39:52] I have some business to take care of in D.C. anyway. 有事要在华盛顿处理
[39:54] Really? 是吗
[39:55] Yeah, I gotta pick out a spot for my monument just in case. 以防万一 得为我的纪念馆选址
[39:57] I think Washington and Lincoln 我觉得华盛顿和林肯
[39:58] already have the good ones. 已经占了好地方
[39:59] Maybe they can move Jefferson. 也许能把杰斐逊纪念馆挪挪
[40:01] Oh, yeah, I’m sure. 是的 肯定行
[40:02] All right, you two kids, hurry off now. 你们俩要走了
[40:05] You don’t want to miss any of the fun. 玩得开心些
[40:12] – Any of your fun, you mean? – It’s not what you think. -你是说你自己吧 -不是你想的那样
[40:21] No, it’s exactly what I thought. 不 和我想的一模一样
[40:23] Now does this look like a wild group? 这群人看起来很疯狂吗
[40:26] For your information, I am hosting a seminar 告诉你 我举办的研讨会
[40:29] For my life coaching class- 是为了我的生命教练课程
[40:31] “Be the change you want to see.” 主题 为希望而改变
[40:33] – How very zen of you. – Dad, come on, be supportive. 真有禅的意味 老爸 支持点啦
[40:36] – She’s trying to help… People. – Yeah, to my liquor cabinet. -她也是想帮别人 -帮着喝光我的酒
[40:40] No. This is going to be a very civilized affair. 不 这会是一次非常文明的活动
[40:41] Now off, off, off, off. Have fun! 走吧 走吧 玩得开心些
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme