时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Mr. Castle | 卡塞尔先生 |
[00:20] | Be advised, if you get injured following | 请注意 在跟随贝克特探长 |
[00:22] | Detective Beckett to research your next novel, | 研究你下本小说的过程中 如果你受伤了 |
[00:25] | You cannot sue the city. | 你无权起诉政府 |
[00:26] | If you get shot, you cannot sue the city. | 如果你中枪了 也无权起诉政府 |
[00:28] | If you get killed– | 如果你因此丧命 |
[00:30] | My lifeless remains cannot sue the city. | 我那毫无生气的遗体更无权起诉政府 |
[00:32] | Your heirs, Mr. Castle. | 是你的继承人 卡塞尔先生 |
[00:34] | Do I have to wait for him to sign, or can I shoot him now? | 我是现在就杀了他 还是等他签完协议呢 |
[00:36] | Mr. Castle, these waivers are serious business. | 卡塞尔先生 签弃权证书需要谨慎考虑 |
[00:39] | Perhaps you’d feel more comfortable | 或许向你的律师咨询一下 |
[00:41] | By referring the matter to your attorney? | 会对你比较好 |
[00:43] | What, are you kidding? He’d never let me sign these. | 别开玩笑了 他怎么可能让我签这些 |
[00:45] | But fortunately, it’s his job to get me out of trouble | 不过 幸好他的工作只是帮我解决麻烦 |
[00:48] | And not to prevent me from getting into it. | 我自找麻烦就与他无关 |
[00:51] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Where? | 好 在哪儿 |
[00:55] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上到 |
[00:56] | Whoa, wait. Uh, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[00:58] | – I have work to do. – What? We have a case? | -有工作要忙 -什么 我们有案子了吗 |
[00:59] | No, I have a case. You have paperwork. | 是我的案子 你要搞定这些文件 |
[01:06] | – So? – Mrs. Rosenberg, 9-E here, | -什么情况 -罗森伯格太太 住在9楼E |
[01:09] | Comes down to put her clothes in the dryer, | 她下来想用干衣机 |
[01:11] | Finds it’s occupied. | 但发现里面有衣服 |
[01:12] | Comes down a half an hour later and she’s had enough, | 一个半小时后再来 不想再等了 |
[01:15] | Decides to take matters into her own hands. | 决定自己动手解决 |
[01:17] | Come on. You’re telling me that | 拜托 你是说 |
[01:18] | An old lady killed someone over a busy dryer? | 一位老太太为了台干衣机杀人吗 |
[01:20] | What? No, she’s just tired of waitin’ around. | 什么 不是 她只是等急了 |
[01:23] | So she opens up the dryer | 所以她打开了干衣机 |
[01:26] | To take the other person’s clothes out, | 想把别人的衣服拿出来 |
[01:29] | Find Miss fluff and fold here instead. | 却发现了这位小姐蜷在里面 浑身绒毛 |
[01:33] | Now if that’s not a cautionary tale | 不要探究别人洗的衣服 |
[01:34] | About poking around someone else’s laundry, | 如果这还不算是个警世恒言 |
[01:36] | I don’t know what is. | 那我也搞不懂了 |
[01:37] | Dude, there is an etiquette involved. | 伙计 这可是礼貌问题 |
[01:39] | If the clothes were dry, | 如果衣服干了 |
[01:40] | Mrs. Rosenberg had every right to put ’em in the basket. | 罗森伯格太太完全有权把它们放进篮子 |
[01:42] | Now if you’re gonna tell me that she folded ’em, | 如果你想说这衣服是她折的 |
[01:44] | Then it gets a little creepy. | 那这事有点恐怖了 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry, someone starts rootin’ around my underwear | 抱歉 如果有人不经我同意 |
[01:47] | Without an invitation, | 就乱翻我的内衣 |
[01:48] | I’m taking that as a serious breach of hygiene. | 那是非常非常不卫生的 |
[01:51] | I thought you went commando, Esposito. | 我以为你参加突击队了 埃斯波西托 |
[01:53] | Well… Seasonal thing. | 季节工作 |
[01:56] | All right, let’s get her out of there with some dignity. | 尊重死者 把她抬出来吧 |
[01:58] | And we need C.S.U. to come down here, | 让案发现场部门过来 |
[02:00] | And the bleach bottle will have to go down to the lab, | 漂白液的瓶子要带回实验室 |
[02:01] | And probably prints and photographs, | 有可能有指纹和照片 |
[02:02] | Although I don’t know | 虽然不知道 |
[02:03] | If it’s gonna do us much good in a public area. | 在公共场所 这些能有多大用 |
[02:06] | I’m guessing she lived here? | 我猜她住这儿 |
[02:08] | Worked. 12-F. She’s the nanny. | 她在12楼F当保姆 |
[02:15] | Thought you ditched me back at the precinct, didn’t you? | 以为把我扔在警局了 是吗 |
[02:18] | Come on. Nanny Mcdead is found on spin dry. | 别这样 干衣机里发现死去的保姆 |
[02:21] | You don’t think the captain’s gonna let me in on that story? | 你不觉得上尉会让我参与这事吗 |
[02:25] | You’re right, Castle. | 你说的对 卡塞尔 |
[02:26] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[02:36] | Exactly how much longer do I have to expect you | 像这样在你的阴影笼罩下办案的日子 |
[02:37] | To be shadowing me on my cases like this? | 我到底还得熬多久 |
[02:39] | Hard to say. When I’m writing a new character, | 很难说 可能是我写新角色的时候 |
[02:41] | There’s no telling when inspiration might strike. | 但说不准灵感几时来敲门 |
[02:42] | I thought I was your inspiration. | 我以为我是你的灵感 |
[02:44] | Oh, you are, detective, and in so many ways. | 你当然是了 探长 从很多方面都是 |
[02:47] | Yeah, well, your inspiration might strike you | 很快就会有灵感敲打你 |
[02:49] | Sooner than you think. | 快得超乎想象 |
[02:52] | Nanny’s name was Sara Manning. | 保姆的名字是莎拉·曼宁 |
[02:53] | She worked for the Petersons about two years. | 她为彼得森一家工作了两年 |
[02:55] | The doorman is a huge fan of my work. | 门卫是我小说的狂热粉丝 |
[03:00] | Mrs. Peterson? | 彼得森太太 |
[03:01] | Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 凯特·贝克特探长 纽约警察 |
[03:03] | I was wondering if I could ask you | 我能问些 |
[03:04] | Some questions about Sara Manning. | 有关莎拉·曼宁的问题吗 |
[03:06] | Of course. Please come in. | 当然 请进 |
[03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Richard Castle. Just N.Y. | 理查德·卡塞尔 只是纽约公民 |
[03:19] | Sweetie, mommy and daddy need to talk to some people, | 亲爱的 爸爸妈妈要和别人谈点事 |
[03:22] | But we’ll be right out here. | 不过我们就在这儿 |
[03:25] | We still haven’t told him what happened. | 我们还没告诉他发生了什么 |
[03:27] | We just don’t know how. | 不知道怎么开口 |
[03:29] | Sara was very close with him. | 莎拉和他关系很好 |
[03:30] | She just had– has a- a gift with kids, you know? | 她天生就能和孩子们相处很好 |
[03:34] | She was such a lovely girl. | 可爱的女孩 |
[03:35] | – I’m very sorry. – The school called me at my office | -我很抱歉 -学校打电话到我的办公室 |
[03:38] | When Sara didn’t come to pick up Justin. | 说莎拉没有去接贾斯廷 |
[03:40] | I-I tried her cell phone, | 于是我打了她的手机 |
[03:41] | But it went straight to voice mail. | 但只转到语音信箱 |
[03:43] | Then I tried here, but the machine picked up. | 然后我打了家里 但是是答录机 |
[03:46] | So I hopped in a cab and went to the school. | 所以我叫了出租车 去了学校 |
[03:49] | When we got home, the police were already here. | 到家的时候 警察就已经到了 |
[03:51] | When was the last time you saw Sara? | 最后一次看见莎拉是什么时候 |
[03:53] | My husband saw her last night when he got home. | 我丈夫昨晚回家时见到过她 |
[03:58] | We take Justin to school every morning, | 我们每天早上自己送贾斯廷去学校 |
[03:59] | So we’re usually gone by the time she gets here. | 所以她到这儿的时候 我们一般都不在家 |
[04:03] | And what time is that? | 大概是几点 |
[04:04] | Today it would have been 11:00. | 今天本该是11点的 |
[04:06] | Sara straightens up, does Justin’s laundry | 莎拉来整理下 送洗贾斯廷的衣服 |
[04:09] | And then picks him up from school about 2:00. | 然后2点左右去学校接他 |
[04:12] | One of us is then home for dinner. | 我们俩有一个回家吃晚饭 |
[04:14] | Last night it was my husband’s turn. | 昨天轮到我丈夫回家 |
[04:17] | So then you were the last one to see Sara? | 那么你是最后一个见到莎拉的人了 |
[04:19] | I- I guess so. | 我想应该是的 |
[04:21] | Did she mention any problems she was having, | 她有提到最近有什么麻烦吗 |
[04:23] | – Uh, maybe a boyfriend? – Sara’s boyfriend? | -比如是男朋友 -莎拉的男朋友吗 |
[04:27] | The– the doorman said | 门卫说 |
[04:28] | The- the police told them that it was a break- in, | 警察认为是非法闯入 |
[04:30] | Which usually means a stranger did it. | 那一般是由陌生人所为 |
[04:31] | We can’t be sure what happened. | 我们还不确定发生了什么 |
[04:33] | Well, maybe not, but statistically speaking, | 可能不确定 但数据显示 |
[04:35] | Much greater likelihood that it was someone she knew. | 凶手很可能是她认识的人 |
[04:37] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:38] | Again, we can’t be certain who was involved. | 再次申明 我们还不确定谁涉及此案 |
[04:42] | – But she had a boyfriend. – Brent. But they broke up. | -她是有个男朋友 -叫布兰特 但分手了 |
[04:46] | And when was that? | 什么时候 |
[04:47] | About a month ago, but Sara never said | 一个月前 但莎拉从没说过 |
[04:48] | There was any trouble or anything like that. | 这事儿有什么麻烦的 |
[04:49] | Brent– that was his name? | 他叫布兰特吗 |
[04:52] | – Yes. – Do you know his last name? | -是的 -知道他姓什么吗 |
[04:55] | Uh, I don’t think Sara ever mentioned it. | 我没听莎拉提起过 |
[04:56] | Not to me, either. | 也没和我提过 |
[05:01] | Thank you both so much for your time. | 谢谢两位的宝贵时间 |
[05:02] | Of course. | 乐意效劳 |
[05:04] | – Castle, let’s go. – But– that’s it? | -卡塞尔 走吧 -什么 就这样吗 |
[05:06] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[05:07] | Oh, do you know of any way | 你们知道有什么方法 |
[05:09] | I could reach Sara’s parents? | 能联系莎拉的父母吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, god. I hadn’t even thought of that. | 天啊 我竟然都没想过 |
[05:14] | I- I’m sorry. We don’t have their number. | 抱歉 我们没有他们的号码 |
[05:17] | Yeah. They live in Atlanta. | 他们住在亚特兰大 |
[05:18] | She was with them over Christmas. | 她圣诞节的时候会去陪他们 |
[05:19] | What about Sara’s things? | 莎拉有什么东西留下的吗 |
[05:21] | There’s her bag and her jacket. | 这是她的包和外套 |
[05:23] | Maybe I could take it and check her cell phone? | 也许我能带回去 查查她的手机 |
[05:27] | Why couldn’t me stick around? I had a lot more questions. | 我为什么不能留下来 我还有好多问题 |
[05:29] | Because I actually like to investigate things myself first. | 因为我喜欢自己先去调查 |
[05:32] | Besides, neither of them is going anywhere. | 而且 他们都不会逃走的 |
[05:34] | Well, there’s no cell phone in here. | 手机不在这里 |
[05:36] | Maybe it’s in the laundry room or in the dryer. | 或许在洗衣房或者干衣机里 |
[05:38] | Well, if it is, C.S.U. will find it. | 如果在的话 案发现场部门会找到的 |
[05:42] | She’s still got her Georgia license. | 她的证件还是乔治亚州 |
[05:44] | Are you really the one who has to call her parents? | 真的要由你负责通知她父母吗 |
[05:47] | Easier to write about than to live through, huh, Castle? | 生活比写小说要难多了吧 卡塞尔 |
[05:54] | Three men huddled around a computer. | 三个男人围着台电脑 |
[05:56] | That better not be porn, and if it is, I want in. | 最好不是看色情片 如果是的话 算上我 |
[05:59] | Esposito and Ryan pulled security tape | 埃斯波西托和瑞恩调出了后门的 |
[06:00] | From an elevator in the rear entrance. | 电梯监控录象 |
[06:02] | Front door has a 24- Hour doorman. | 前门的门卫24小时值班 |
[06:04] | This is the elevator’s cam. | 这是电梯里的录象 |
[06:06] | Our victim gets on the elevator with the laundry basket. | 被害人拿着洗衣篮进了电梯 |
[06:09] | Takes it down to the basement, | 下去地下室 |
[06:10] | Puts the kid’s clothes in the washer. | 把那孩子的衣服放进洗衣机 |
[06:13] | A few minutes later, gets back on, | 几分钟后 回到电梯 |
[06:15] | Goes all the way back up to the apartment. | 直接上去 回到公寓 |
[06:17] | Then about 40 minutes later, rides the elevator back down | 40分钟后 又进了电梯 |
[06:20] | To the basement again. | 去了地下室 |
[06:21] | Figure probably to take the kid’s clothes | 大概是把衣服拿出来 |
[06:22] | Out of the washer, put ’em in the dryer. | 放到干衣机里 |
[06:24] | Camera never picks her up again. | 不过她再也没出现在镜头里 |
[06:26] | Only other person to ride the elevator down all the way | 之后一小时内 坐电梯去地下室的 |
[06:28] | To the basement during the next hour was the old lady | 唯一一个人 只有那位 |
[06:30] | Who found the body. | 发现尸体的老太太 |
[06:32] | So whoever attacked her must have used the stairwell, | 就是说 凶手一定是走的楼梯间 |
[06:34] | Otherwise the camera would have caught him. | 否则监视录象里会有他的 |
[06:36] | We got three maintenance workers on duty that day. | 那天有三个维修工当班 |
[06:38] | We’ll run their names tonight. | 今晚我们会查查他们 |
[06:40] | Why only run the workers’ names? | 为什么只查工人 |
[06:41] | Why not run all the neighbors’ names? | 不查查所有的邻居 |
[06:43] | What are you basing that on? | 这么说有什么根据 |
[06:45] | I’m basing that on… | 根据是 |
[06:47] | The neighbor would make a better story. | 凶手是邻居的话 故事会更精彩 |
[06:49] | No, come on. What do any of us know | 拜托 在城市里 |
[06:51] | About our neighbors in this city? | 我们有谁认识自己的邻居 |
[06:53] | You think the guy living next door to the son of Sam | 你觉得山姆之子(纽约州连环杀手)的邻居 |
[06:55] | Knew he was living next door to the son of Sam? | 会知道他住在山姆之子的隔壁吗 |
[06:56] | He’s right. Neighbors in Berkowitz’s building | 他说的对 伯科威茨(山姆之子的姓氏)住的楼 |
[06:58] | Had no idea he was the son of Sam killer. | 没人知道他是连环杀手 山姆之子 |
[07:00] | Thank you. What about the guy in 8-B? | 谢谢 那个住在8楼B的人呢 |
[07:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:03] | 8-B. Quiet guy. | 8楼B的 那个安静的家伙 |
[07:06] | You see him every day, only you never notice him. | 你每天都能见到他 但是你从没注意过他 |
[07:09] | But he noticed Sara. | 不过他注意到了莎拉 |
[07:11] | She’s young, beautiful, | 她年轻貌美 |
[07:13] | The kind of girl that a guy like him | 是他那样的男人 |
[07:14] | Would never have a chance with. | 永远得不到的 |
[07:15] | We all know girls like that, don’t we? | 我们都认识这样的女孩 对不对 |
[07:19] | Well, at first it’s just a game. Figure out her schedule. | 一开始这只是个游戏 查出她的行程 |
[07:22] | When does she do her laundry? When is she alone? | 什么时间去洗衣房 什么时候形单影只 |
[07:27] | Until it becomes something more, | 直到事情继续发展 |
[07:29] | Something that he can’t control. | 发展到他无法控制的地步 |
[07:32] | Well, he uses the stairs, obviously, | 很明显 他走楼梯 |
[07:34] | To avoid the elevator’s cameras. | 就逃开了电梯里的摄像头 |
[07:36] | And then he just waits, | 然后他就藏身在阴影里 |
[07:38] | Concealed in the shadows. | 等待着 |
[07:40] | When she comes into that laundry room, | 她踏入洗衣房的一瞬间 |
[07:42] | He pounces. | 他猛地扑了上来 |
[07:44] | When he looked into her vacant, lifeless eyes, | 他看着她那双空洞 毫无生气的眼睛 |
[07:47] | He wanted to tell her he never meant to kill her. | 他想要告诉她 他从没想过要杀她 |
[07:52] | All he ever wanted was to be noticed. | 他所想要的只是一点点注意 |
[07:56] | That’s when he felt the heat of that dryer on his skin. | 就在那时 他的皮肤感觉到了干衣机的热度 |
[08:00] | So he picks up her limp body in his arms | 他抱起她那柔软无力的身体 |
[08:03] | And gently places it inside. | 轻轻地放了进去 |
[08:06] | He almost smiled at his good fortune | 当他发现口袋里的那25美分时 |
[08:10] | When he found the quarter in his pocket, | 他为自己的好运而展露微笑 |
[08:11] | Slipping it into the slot. | 悄悄把硬币放进去 |
[08:14] | Buying him the time to do what he does best… | 为自己争取了时间 来做他最擅长的事 |
[08:21] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[08:26] | Just saying, better story. Coffee? | 说说而已 更好的故事 要咖啡吗 |
[08:31] | Let’s see what we can find out about those neighbors. | 去查那些邻居 看有什么收获 |
[08:33] | And someone better tell me who the hell lives in 8-B. | 最好有人告诉我 是谁住在8楼B |
[08:40] | Let me guess. Gran cooked. | 我猜猜 是奶奶烧的吧 |
[08:42] | – Chicken masala. – And where is Hurricane Martha? | -印度香料鸡 -飓风玛莎在哪儿 |
[08:46] | In her room taking a dramatic pause. | 她的房间 享受着戏剧性的沉默 |
[08:48] | Leaving the mess for everyone else to clean up, as usual. | 像往常一样 把外面这堆交给别人清理 |
[08:51] | I don’t mind. Dinner was fun. | 我无所谓 晚餐很有趣 |
[08:53] | Well, it’s our room, not hers… | 这是我们的家 不是她的 |
[08:56] | Just remember. | 你得记住这点 |
[08:56] | Even despite that hideous bedspread she bought. | 就算她买了那些无比难看的床单 |
[09:00] | If you’re hungry, there are lots of leftovers. | 你饿不饿 这还剩了好多饭菜 |
[09:02] | Oh, thank you. I grabbed a slice on the way home. | 谢谢 我在回家路上吃了 |
[09:04] | You really are turning into a cop. | 你是真的当警察了 |
[09:06] | Yeah? Do you think? | 真的 真这么觉得 |
[09:08] | So who got killed today? | 那么今天谁遇害了 |
[09:11] | The nanny. | 一位保姆 |
[09:13] | Do they know who did it? | 他们知道是谁干的吗 |
[09:14] | Well, apparently in an actual homicide, | 显然 在真实的谋杀案中 |
[09:16] | They don’t know who did it until after the guy gets caught. | 只有抓住凶手 警察知道是谁干的 |
[09:18] | How come we never had a nanny? | 为什么我们家从来没有保姆 |
[09:20] | Well, your mother and I decided | 你妈妈和我觉得 |
[09:22] | If someone was gonna screw you up, | 如果总会有人把你教坏 |
[09:23] | We wanted it to be me. | 那还是让我来做吧 |
[09:25] | Only you managed to turn out fine somehow anyway. | 不知道为什么 你现在却是如此优秀 |
[09:27] | Surprisingly. | 太出乎意料了 |
[09:28] | Is that the prodigal son I hear, | 是不是我浪子回头的儿子 |
[09:30] | Returned from working the night shift? | 下了晚班回家了 |
[09:34] | You catch any perps today, kiddo? | 今天抓到嫌犯了吗 小子 |
[09:37] | I did an “NYPD Blue” once, remember? | 我客串过一集纽约重案组 记得吗 |
[09:39] | You were the crazy homeless woman. | 你演的是无家可归的疯癫女人 |
[09:41] | And some might say still are. | 而且某些人觉得她现在还是 |
[09:43] | I was just asking Dad | 我刚才在问爸爸 |
[09:44] | How come we never had a nanny when I was little. | 我小时候为什么没有保姆 |
[09:47] | I spared her any stories of my own personal experience. | 我给她分享了我的个人经验 |
[09:50] | I had a real job as a working actress. | 当时我还是全天开工的女演员 |
[09:52] | You know, not everybody can sit at home | 不是每个人都可以坐在家里 |
[09:54] | In front of a laptop and claim to be employed. | 整天对着电脑 就能挣钱的 |
[09:57] | Really? You had a nanny? | 真的 你以前有保姆 |
[10:00] | Yeah, only we didn’t call ’em nannies then. | 对 不过我们不叫她们保姆 |
[10:02] | What were they called? | 那叫她们什么 |
[10:03] | Oh, I don’t know. Um… | 我忘了 |
[10:05] | Alcoholics? | 酒鬼 |
[10:06] | Raving lunatics? No, no, no, wait. | 暴躁的疯子 不 等等 |
[10:08] | Uh, completely irresponsible middle-aged women who, | 是完全不负责任的中年女人 |
[10:10] | Instead of looking after me while you were acting, | 在她去拍戏的时候 本应负责照看我 |
[10:12] | Like they were supposed to, | 却完全不负责任 |
[10:13] | Instead watched daytime television. | 大白天 只看电视 |
[10:15] | Oh, stop your whining. You didn’t turn out half bad. | 别抱怨了 可你一点也没变坏啊 |
[10:17] | And don’t forget, the good half are my genes. | 别忘了 好的那一半都是我的基因 |
[10:20] | Well, that’s just something we’ll have to | 关于这点 |
[10:21] | Take your word for, isn’t it? | 也只能相信你了 不是吗 |
[10:22] | But I’m not asking for an apology, mother. | 妈妈 我不是要你道歉 |
[10:24] | Actually, I got the plot of my first novel… | 事实上 我第一本小说的情节 |
[10:26] | By watching “One life to live.” | 来自于观看肥皂剧 只此一生 |
[10:28] | There you go. | 又来了 |
[10:30] | Detective Beckett, did you miss me already? | 贝克特探长 这么快就想我了 |
[10:32] | Which means I am one- quarter responsible | 也就是说你的成功里 |
[10:35] | For your success as well. | 也有我四分之一的功劳 |
[10:36] | Really? Do they do those at night? | 真的 他们晚上做这个 |
[10:37] | No, for sure. | 不 当然来 |
[10:39] | I’m just– I’m just touched that you thought of me. | 你想到我 我真是太感动了 |
[10:42] | Oh, ordered to call me? I see. | 奉命给我打电话 明白了 |
[10:45] | Well, either way. I, uh, can leave right away. | 无论如何 我马上就过来 |
[10:47] | Okay. Gotta go. | 好的 我得走了 |
[10:49] | I would say don’t wait up, but you’ll be asleep by 11:00. | 别等我了 11点之前睡吧 |
[10:52] | 10:30. It’s a school night. | 十点半 明天要上学 |
[10:54] | Are you sure she’s got either one of our genes? | 你确定她有我或你的基因吗 |
[10:56] | You will help her with the dishes? | 你会帮她洗盘子的吧 |
[10:59] | All right. Be careful… Flatfoot. | 好的 小心点 大警察 |
[11:04] | Here, put these on. | 来 穿上这个 |
[11:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:08] | I thought cops just stood around the body | 我以为警察只是站在尸体旁 |
[11:10] | Eating ham sandwiches and cracking jokes | 边吃火腿三明治 边开玩笑而已 |
[11:13] | You know, hard-core gallows humor. | 就是那种不适当的黑色幽默 |
[11:18] | The head trauma definitely contributed to the death. | 头部外伤无疑导致了死亡 |
[11:21] | The force of the blows | 猛烈的撞击 |
[11:22] | Resulted in significant cerebral hemorrhaging. | 造成严重的脑出血 |
[11:27] | Mr. Castle, nice to see you again. | 卡塞尔先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[11:29] | I wish I could say the same, | 我也很想这么说 |
[11:30] | But my glasses are all scratchy. | 不过这眼镜都有划痕了 |
[11:32] | How often do they let you replace these? | 他们多久换一次这个 |
[11:33] | Not everybody has your budget, Castle. | 不是每个人都有你那么多预算的 卡塞尔 |
[11:35] | So what killed her? | 她是怎么死的 |
[11:36] | I’d say she was struck in the head with the bleach bottle, | 我认为 她是先被那瓶漂白液打中了头 |
[11:39] | Then fell forward, hit her temple on the edge of the table. | 往前摔倒的时候 太阳穴撞到了桌角 |
[11:43] | That caused temporal bleeding. | 导致了颞部出血 |
[11:44] | Without medical attention, she didn’t stand a chance. | 因为没有急救 所以她失去了活下来的机会 |
[11:47] | But what I thought you might find really interesting | 不过我有你可能会感兴趣的发现 |
[11:50] | Is the fact that she had sex hours before her death. | 她在死亡前几小时内 有过性行为 |
[11:54] | – Sex? – i’ll explain how that works later. | -性行为 -我待会儿再给你解释 |
[11:56] | Might have even been within a few minutes of the murder. | 甚至可能是在被杀前的几分钟内 |
[11:59] | The heat from the dryer makes it hard to pinpoint. | 因为干衣机的高温 很难精确计算出时间点 |
[12:01] | So you’re saying she was raped? | 你是说她被强奸了 |
[12:02] | Hard to determine. There were no vaginal lacerations | 很难说 并没有发现阴道撕裂 |
[12:05] | Or presence of any semen. | 也没有发现任何精液 |
[12:06] | So what’s the evidence of sex? | 那她有过性行为的证据是 |
[12:08] | Traces of spermicide. The guy wore a condom. | 微量杀精剂 那人用了避孕套 |
[12:11] | Boy, it really has been a long time for you, hasn’t it? | 天啊 你很久没试过了吧 |
[12:14] | I mean, it could have been a rape, | 我想 可能是强奸 |
[12:16] | – but my best guess is… – She knew the guy. | -但我认为 -她认识那人 |
[12:32] | Without evidence of trauma, | 没有外伤的迹象 |
[12:34] | I’m not ready to buy our attacker as a sexual predator, | 我可不相信凶手进行了性侵犯 |
[12:37] | Especially with him using a condom. | 特别是他还用了避孕套 |
[12:40] | Could be he’s trying to hide D.N.A. | 他可能是不想让人发现DNA |
[12:42] | Dude, someone smart enough to hide D.N.A. | 伙计 如果有人聪明到不留下DNA |
[12:44] | Would have been smart enough | 就不会笨到 |
[12:45] | Not to have sex in the laundry room. | 在洗衣房里做爱 |
[12:46] | No, you’re missing the point. | 不对 你忽略了一点 |
[12:47] | The laundry room afforded opportunity. | 洗衣房给了他作案的机会 |
[12:49] | It wasn’t an accident she was killed there. | 她在那里被杀不是意外 |
[12:51] | Esposito, where are we on her cell phone? | 埃斯波西托 她的手机查得怎么样了 |
[12:53] | I pulled her records, | 我查到了她的记录 |
[12:55] | Had her service provider pin it. | 让服务商确定了一下具体位置 |
[12:56] | Triangulation puts it at or near the building. | 三角定位表明 手机就在大楼内或是附近 |
[12:58] | Yeah, well, maybe he took it so she couldn’t call for help, | 可能他把手机抢走不让她呼救 |
[13:00] | Then dumped it somewhere close by. | 再扔在附近的某处 |
[13:02] | What about her ex-boyfriend? | 前男友查得怎么样 |
[13:03] | We have a first name– Brent. | 只知道他叫布兰特 |
[13:04] | But if we had her cell phone, | 如果找到手机 |
[13:05] | He might be in the address book. | 电话本里应该有他 |
[13:06] | What about these calls? | 这些电话怎么回事 |
[13:07] | What calls? | 什么电话 |
[13:08] | Last two months, | 过去两个月内 |
[13:09] | There’s dozens of incoming calls from the same number. | 有个号码打了几十通电话进来 |
[13:10] | Right. We’re still running that down, | 没错 我们还在查 |
[13:12] | But the number’s a prepay. | 但那个号码是预付费的 |
[13:13] | Besides, those calls stopped coming | 还有 那个号码在她遇害前几周 |
[13:15] | A couple weeks before she was killed. | 就没再打来了 |
[13:16] | Yeah, but the outgoing calls to that number | 但是死者很早就 |
[13:18] | Stop even before that. | 不再打给那个号码 |
[13:22] | Whoever it was, she didn’t want to talk to them. | 不管是谁 她不想理他们 |
[13:24] | She was letting it go to voice mail. | 她把电话都转到了语音信箱 |
[13:25] | Find this Brent. Bring him in for questioning. | 去找这个布兰特 带来问问 |
[13:31] | You’re here by invitation only. | 你只是受邀到这里 |
[13:33] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[13:34] | – Got it. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[13:36] | Brent Johnson? | 布兰特 ·约翰逊 |
[13:38] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. This is… Mr. Castle. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[13:41] | I suppose you know why you’re here. | 我想你知道为什么请你过来 |
[13:43] | Um, the cops that picked me up at my job said | 把我从公司带来的警官说 |
[13:45] | You had some questions about what happened to Sara. | 你们想问我关于莎拉的事 |
[13:47] | I understand that the two of you were dating? | 据我了解 你们谈过恋爱 |
[13:50] | Yeah, till about a month ago. | 对 直到一个月以前 |
[13:52] | A month ago? What happened then? | 一个月前 后来发生了什么 |
[13:55] | – Nothing. We broke up. – Whose idea was that? | -没什么 我们分手了 -谁提出来的 |
[13:58] | It was a mutual thing, I guess. | 是双方都这么想的 |
[14:01] | A mutual thing? | 双方 |
[14:06] | Hey, Sara, it’s me. Well, just call me back, okay? | 莎拉 是我 打给我好吗 |
[14:09] | You can’t just not call me back, Sara. Don’t be a bitch. | 你不能不回我电话 莎拉 别犯贱了 |
[14:13] | Come on, Sara, I just want to talk to you. | 别这样 莎拉 我只想和你谈谈 |
[14:14] | Look, I don’t know why you can’t just tell me | 听着 我不知道你为什么不肯告诉我 |
[14:15] | Who this other guy is. | 那家伙到底是谁 |
[14:17] | You know… You know what? You’re just a little slut. | 你知道吗 你就是个荡妇 |
[14:22] | There’s plenty more of those. | 还有很多这样的留言 |
[14:23] | Yep. They make Alec Baldwin’s messages | 让亚历克·鲍德温的留言(影星怒骂女儿被曝) |
[14:25] | Sound like rainbows and unicorns. | 听着像是美好的童话故事 |
[14:27] | How did you get those? | 你们怎么弄到这些的 |
[14:28] | – From your service provider. – A little advice– | -从你的服务商那里 -给个小建议 |
[14:30] | When you buy a prepaid phone, don’t use your credit card. | 你买预付费手机的时候 别刷信用卡 |
[14:33] | Makes it totally traceable. | 因为那是会被追查到的 |
[14:34] | I wasn’t trying to hide anything. | 我没想隐瞒任何事 |
[14:36] | No? Then why did you just lie to me? | 没有吗 那你为什么要撒谎 |
[14:41] | ‘Cause no man likes getting dumped. | 因为没有一个男人愿意被甩 |
[14:43] | Am I right? Our egos can’t handle it. | 我说的对吗 我们的自尊心无法面对 |
[14:45] | This one time I had an ex-girlfriend cheat on me, | 有一次 我的前女友对我不忠 |
[14:47] | I drank every meal for a week. | 我整整一星期都醉醺醺的 |
[14:49] | I didn’t even like her. | 我甚至都没喜欢过她 |
[14:50] | If I had loved her? Wow. I don’t know… | 要是我真的爱上她 天啊 我不知道 |
[14:54] | What I would have done. | 会做出什么事来 |
[14:56] | No, no. No way. It wasn’t like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[14:58] | Oh, no. So then how did you find out about Sara | 不是 如果你们在一个月之前就分手了 |
[15:01] | If you two broke up a month ago? | 那你是怎么找到莎拉的 |
[15:04] | From a friend. Chloe. Chloe Richardson. | 一个朋友帮忙的 克洛伊 克洛伊·理查森 |
[15:06] | All right? We all went to college together. | 我们是大学同学 |
[15:08] | Chloe’s the one who got Sara her job. | 就是克洛伊帮莎拉找到工作的 |
[15:09] | And how did this friend find out? | 这个朋友怎么找到她的 |
[15:11] | Chloe nannies for another family in the building. | 克洛伊在那栋楼的另一户人家做保姆 |
[15:13] | The two of ’em are pretty close. | 她们俩关系很好 |
[15:15] | So then where were you the day that Sara got killed? | 莎拉被害那天 你在哪里 |
[15:18] | I was where those other cops found me, at my job. | 我就在警察找到我的地方 在上班 |
[15:20] | Look, we have video cameras there | 那里有监视器 |
[15:23] | And a sign-in sheet. | 还有签到表 |
[15:25] | Look, I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 我和这事毫无关系 |
[15:28] | Am I under arrest or something? | 我被捕了吗 |
[15:31] | No. You can go. | 没有 你可以走了 |
[15:35] | But… Just don’t leave town until we speak again. | 不过 在我们下次见面之前别出城 |
[15:37] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:40] | Yeah. Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 警官 |
[15:49] | “Don’t leave town”? | 别出城 |
[15:50] | Don’t you need probable cause for something like that? | 不是需要正当理由才能那样说吗 |
[15:52] | Only he doesn’t know that, does he? | 但他不知道 不是吗 |
[15:55] | You can lie like that? That is so cool. | 你可以那样撒谎 太酷了 |
[15:59] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[16:04] | Doorman told Esposito that this is the playground | 门卫告诉埃斯波西托这是个儿童游乐场 |
[16:06] | That all the nannies of the building go to. | 这栋楼的所有保姆都会来这儿 |
[16:08] | So hopefully we find Chloe here. | 我们应该能在这儿找到克洛伊 |
[16:09] | This brings me back a bit. | 这让我想起不久的过去 |
[16:11] | A bit? I’m thinking it’s a little more than that, Castle. | 不久 应该是很久吧 卡塞尔 |
[16:13] | I wasn’t talking about when I was a kid. | 我不是说我小的时候 |
[16:15] | I’m talking about | 我是说 |
[16:15] | When I used to take my daughter to the park. | 以前常带我女儿去公园 |
[16:17] | You used to take your daughter to the park? | 你经常带女儿去公园 |
[16:19] | Spring, summer, fall. We were here every day. | 春天夏天秋天 我们每天都去 |
[16:21] | Alexis’ mom was doing community theater. | 阿丽克西斯的妈妈在社区剧院工作 |
[16:22] | She was on the road a lot, so I had custody. What? | 她经常出差 所以我照顾孩子 怎么了 |
[16:26] | Nothing. I just never figured you for Mr. Mom. | 没什么 只是没想到你还是奶爸一族 |
[16:29] | Some of the best days of my life. | 那是我人生中最快乐的日子 |
[16:31] | – That’s actually kind of nice. – Yeah, tell me about it. | -好像还真不错 -跟我说说 |
[16:34] | Do you know how many lonely single mothers there are | 你知道在曼哈顿的儿童游乐场里 |
[16:35] | On a Manhattan playground? | 有多少孤独的单身母亲吗 |
[16:36] | And there I was, between marriages. | 没有婚姻的日子里 我也在那里 |
[16:39] | Exactly how many times have you been married, Castle? | 卡塞尔 你到底结过几次婚 |
[16:42] | – Twice. – That’s it? | -两次 -没了 |
[16:43] | Isn’t that enough? How about you? | 不够吗 你呢 |
[16:46] | Me? No, never been. | 我 从来没有 |
[16:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[16:49] | You’d be good at it. | 你应该很在行才对 |
[16:49] | You’re both controlling and disapproving. | 你有控制欲 还满腹不满 |
[16:52] | You should really try it. | 你真该试试 |
[16:53] | I’m not an “if defeated at first, | 卡塞尔 我不认为第一次的失败 |
[16:54] | You don’t succeed” kind of a girl, Castle. | 等于永远失败 |
[16:55] | When it comes to marriage, | 但在婚姻上 |
[16:56] | I’m more of a “one and done” type. | 我更相信打一场赢一场 |
[17:00] | Any serious candidates? | 有中意的候选人了吗 |
[17:04] | Becca! | 贝佳 |
[17:05] | The doorman said she’d have a red vest on. | 门卫说她穿了件红色马甲 |
[17:07] | That might be our girl. | 应该就是她了 |
[17:10] | Go, go, go! | 去吧 去吧 |
[17:11] | Chloe? | 是克洛伊吗 |
[17:14] | I’m Detective Beckett. I was wondering if I could ask you | 贝克特探长 有几个关于莎拉·曼宁的问题 |
[17:16] | Some questions about Sara Manning. | 可以问你一下吗 |
[17:18] | Um, right… Right now? | 现在吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, it won’t take long. | 对 不会耽误你很久的 |
[17:25] | Yeah, uh, Maggie? Can you watch Becca for a sec? | 好的 玛吉 能帮我看一下贝佳吗 |
[17:30] | Sara’s boyfriend told us that you helped her get her job. | 莎拉男朋友告诉我们 你帮她找的工作 |
[17:32] | Uh, you talked to Brent? | 你们见过布兰特了 |
[17:35] | Yeah, when… When we got out of school, | 没错 我们毕业的时候 |
[17:37] | Sara couldn’t find work. | 莎拉找不到工作 |
[17:38] | She was temping all over town. | 她到处打临时工 |
[17:40] | I nanny for a family in the same building | 我在那栋楼做保姆 |
[17:42] | And heard that the Petersons were looking for someone. | 听说彼得森一家想找保姆 |
[17:44] | When was the last time you saw Sara? | 你最后一次见莎拉是什么时候 |
[17:50] | I know what it feels like to lose somebody, Chloe, | 克洛伊 我明白失去朋友的感觉 |
[17:52] | But we need to ask you these questions. | 但我们必须问你这些问题 |
[17:55] | Um, sometimes we’d meet up before work, | 有时候我们在上班前先碰头 |
[18:00] | Get a coffee on Columbus | 一起去哥伦布咖啡店买咖啡 |
[18:01] | And then walk over to work together. | 然后一起走去上班 |
[18:03] | – Did you get coffee that day? – Yeah. | -那天你们去买咖啡了吗 -是的 |
[18:06] | Did she say anything to you? | 她对你说过什么吗 |
[18:08] | Did she seem upset? Or… | 她有没看起来心烦 或者 |
[18:12] | Upset? Upset about what? | 心烦 烦什么 |
[18:14] | Brent gave us the impression | 布兰特告诉我们 |
[18:15] | That Sara was seeing someone else. | 说莎拉正在和别人约会 |
[18:17] | You know who it was, don’t you? | 你肯定知道是谁 对吗 |
[18:24] | Sometimes Sara would stay late. | 有时候莎拉会待到很晚 |
[18:27] | Stay late where, at the Petersons’? | 在哪儿待到很晚 彼得森家吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah, we got off work around the same time, | 对 我们差不多同时下班 |
[18:31] | So we’d take the train home together. | 所以我们一起坐地铁回家 |
[18:32] | I live with a roommate a couple blocks from Sara. | 我和别人合租 离莎拉的住处只有几个街区 |
[18:35] | Only the last few months, she’d been staying late. | 只是最近几个月 她总是很晚才走 |
[18:39] | Mr. And Mrs. Peterson kind of take turns | 彼得森太太和她丈夫轮流 |
[18:41] | Coming home for dinner, you know? | 回家吃饭 |
[18:43] | Yeah, Mrs. Peterson told us. | 是的 彼得森太太告诉我们了 |
[18:47] | God. I- I don’t want to say something, and then… | 天啊 我真的不想说这些 |
[18:51] | I mean– I mean, he’s married. | 我是说 他已经结婚了 |
[18:55] | Wait a minute. Sara told you about him? | 等一下 莎拉告诉过你他的事 |
[18:57] | No. No, not exactly. It’s just… | 没有 没有明说 只是 |
[19:01] | The nights Mrs. Peterson didn’t come home for dinner… | 彼得森太太不回家吃饭的那些晚上 |
[19:05] | Those were the only nights Sara stayed late. | 就是莎拉晚下班的时候 |
[19:19] | I told you we should have asked the husband | 那天说过该多问那个丈夫 |
[19:20] | More questions that day. | 几个问题的 |
[19:21] | And I told you | 我也说过 |
[19:21] | That I like to question my most likely suspects | 我喜欢先了解情况 |
[19:22] | After I know more about them. | 再盘问我觉得最有嫌疑的人 |
[19:24] | That way they’re tied to more specific answers. | 那样就会得到更加具体的答案 |
[19:27] | You suspected him, too? | 你也怀疑是他 |
[19:28] | The husband? Duh. | 丈夫吗 当然 |
[19:29] | You would really clean up at my poker game. | 你真应该参加我的扑克游戏 |
[19:32] | Right. You, James Patterson | 是啊 你 詹姆斯·帕特森(犯罪小说作家) |
[19:34] | And the rest of the “Times” best seller list? | 还有纽约时报评出的其他畅销作家 |
[19:35] | Thank you, Castle. Little too rich for my blood. | 多谢了 卡塞尔 对我来说太高攀了 |
[19:37] | We could always make it strip poker. | 我们也可以玩脱衣扑克 |
[19:39] | Sorry, but I prefer mystery to horror. | 不好意思 比起神秘我更喜欢恐怖 |
[19:40] | No, yeah, I’m– I’m in the space right now, | 不 是的 我现在就在这里 |
[19:42] | But like I told you guys, | 我告诉过你们 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna need at least 20,000 square feet. | 我至少需要20000平方英尺的地方 |
[19:45] | I… Listen, I’m gonna give you guys a call back. | 我 听着 我等一下再打给你们 |
[19:50] | I’ll let you know if the client is interested, okay? | 我会告诉你顾客是否满意 好吗 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | Hi. Remember us? | 你好 记得我们吗 |
[19:57] | When was the last time you saw Sara, Mr. Peterson? | 彼得森先生 最后一次见到莎拉是什么时候 |
[19:59] | The night before she was killed. I told you that. | 她被害的前一天晚上 我告诉过你们了 |
[20:01] | Which was your night to be home for dinner, right? | 那天是你回家吃饭 对吗 |
[20:03] | Right. W- Why are you asking? | 对 为什么问这个 |
[20:05] | Well, Mr. Peterson… | 彼得森先生 |
[20:07] | We have information that suggests | 从我们掌握的情况看 |
[20:09] | That Sara Manning was having a relationship. | 莎拉·曼宁正在和人交往 |
[20:11] | Right. She had a boyfriend. | 没错 她有个男朋友 |
[20:13] | Someone else. | 另有其人 |
[20:14] | Someone else? Who? | 另有其人 谁 |
[20:18] | Me? You think I was having an affair with Sara? | 我 你是说我和莎拉有染 |
[20:20] | – Bingo. – That is– that’s crazy. | -说对了 -简直是胡扯 |
[20:23] | Is it? We know that she stayed late some nights. | 是吗 我们得知她有时候会晚下班 |
[20:26] | Right. She helped us make dinner. | 对 她给我们做晚餐 |
[20:28] | “Us”? Well, what we heard was that she helped | 我们 我们听到的是 |
[20:31] | On the nights that your wife wasn’t home. | 只有你妻子不在家的时候 她会晚下班 |
[20:37] | First of all, it’s not what you think. | 首先 不是你们想的那样 |
[20:39] | When is it ever? | 什么时候是过呢 |
[20:41] | Yes, I was having an affair. | 没错 我有外遇 |
[20:44] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[20:45] | What do you mean, what happened? I cheated. I strayed. | 什么意思 我对妻子不忠 我出轨了 |
[20:49] | Whatever you want to call it. | 随便你怎么说 |
[20:50] | I mean in the laundry room. | 我是说在洗衣房发生了什么 |
[20:53] | What? | 什么 |
[20:54] | – You just said that you – Yes, I was having an affair, | -你刚才说 -对 我是有外遇 |
[20:56] | But it wasn’t with Sara, for god sakes. | 但不是和莎拉 天哪 |
[20:58] | It was with another woman in my office. | 是和我办公室里的另一个女同事 |
[21:00] | Look, every night that I was | 每次轮到我应该 |
[21:01] | Supposed to be home having dinner, I wasn’t. | 回家吃饭的时候 我都没有回去 |
[21:04] | You can check the landlines from the apartment. | 你们可以去查我家的电话记录 |
[21:05] | I called to make sure that Sara was okay every night. | 每次我都会打电话 确认莎拉的情况 |
[21:09] | You can…you can check cell phone records, right? | 你们可以 查手机通话记录 对吗 |
[21:16] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城 |
[21:22] | Hey, what happened with the husband? | 丈夫查得怎么样 |
[21:23] | Oh, he was cheating, just not with our victim. | 有外遇 但不是和被害人 |
[21:26] | Here, I need you to run it down. This is her name. | 你查查这个 这是那女人的名字 |
[21:28] | I’m telling you, true commitment’s a thing of the past. | 所以我说 承诺这回事早就不复存在了 |
[21:31] | I mean, name one happily married couple. | 你说说有哪对夫妇是开心的 |
[21:34] | Degeneres and De Rossi. | 蒂珍妮丝和德罗西(著名主持人和同性女友) |
[21:35] | Ooh, I think he’s got you there, bro. | 他比你厉害 伙计 |
[21:36] | What is this,”The View”? | 这是什么 观点(著名谈话节目) |
[21:38] | Where are we on the boyfriend? | 男朋友查得怎么样 |
[21:39] | His story checks out. Video and a sign-In sheet. | 不在场证明证实了 有录像和签到表 |
[21:41] | Great. So now all we have is a cheating husband | 好吧 现在就只剩出轨的丈夫可查 |
[21:43] | With a possible alibi | 他可能也有不在场证明 |
[21:44] | And no cell phone to run the perp’s fingerprints. | 没有手机能追查嫌犯的指纹 |
[21:47] | I got something better. | 我有个好点儿消息 |
[21:48] | Please tell me it’s that the mayor wants him outta here. | 拜托告诉我 市长想把他从这儿弄走 |
[21:50] | Have you ever noticed how she gets a little grumpy | 发现没 一旦在没有嫌犯可查 |
[21:52] | When she doesn’t have a suspect? | 她就有点暴躁 |
[21:53] | Well, we got one now. | 现在有了 |
[21:55] | Guess who wasn’t where they say they were | 猜猜谁对莎拉遇害那天的行踪 |
[21:56] | The day Sara Manning was killed? | 没有说实话 |
[21:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:00] | Come on, you gotta guess. | 拜托 你得先猜 |
[22:01] | Ryan. Ryan. I’m not guessing. | 瑞恩 瑞恩 我不猜 |
[22:06] | You’re a killjoy, you know that? | 知道吗 你可真扫兴 |
[22:07] | Exactly what I’ve been telling her. | 我一直都这么说她 |
[22:10] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[22:11] | Pretty good, huh? Told you you should’ve guessed. | 挺不错的吧 告诉过你要先猜的 |
[22:21] | You weren’t at the office | 莎拉·曼宁遇害那天 |
[22:22] | The day Sara Manning was killed, were you? | 你不在你的办公室 是吗 |
[22:24] | You lied to me, Mrs. Peterson. | 你对我们说了谎 彼得森太太 |
[22:26] | Detective Ryan checked with your son’s school. | 瑞恩警官跟你儿子的学校核实过 |
[22:28] | The day they called about Sara not showing up, | 那天他们打电话通知你莎拉没去学校 |
[22:31] | Your assistant said that you were unreachable. | 你的助手说和你联系不上 |
[22:33] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[22:35] | I’m talking about Sara Manning, Mrs. Peterson. | 我在说莎拉·曼宁的事 彼得森太太 |
[22:37] | We’re talking about why you lied | 在说你为什么要说谎 |
[22:38] | About where you were the day she was killed. | 以及那天你究竟身处何地 |
[22:40] | And we know you weren’t in your office. | 我们已经知道你不在办公室 |
[22:42] | It would have been easy to sneak into the building. | 你可以很容易偷偷溜进大楼 |
[22:44] | Doorman could have been outside | 可能趁门卫出去 |
[22:45] | Hailing a cab, taking a delivery | 叫出租车或是收包裹 |
[22:47] | Wait… | 等等 |
[22:49] | My husband is having an affair. | 我丈夫有外遇 |
[22:53] | Did you know that? | 你们知道吗 |
[22:55] | Actually, we did. | 事实上 我们已经知道了 |
[22:57] | All these months, I had no idea. | 好几个月了 我居然都不知道 |
[22:59] | But then you found out. | 但是后来你发现了 |
[23:01] | Yeah, Sara told me a few weeks ago. | 对 莎拉几星期前告诉我的 |
[23:03] | Sara told you about the affair? | 莎拉告诉你这件事的 |
[23:04] | Yes, and she’d been an absolute wreck | 对 她为了瞒着我 |
[23:06] | About keeping it from me. | 搞得神经紧张 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I bet she was. | 是啊 肯定是这样 |
[23:09] | Did you know he was paying her extra? | 你们知道他额外付给她钱吗 |
[23:11] | No, he didn’t mention that. | 不 他没提到 |
[23:13] | Imagine putting Sara in the middle of something like that. | 真无法想象居然让莎拉做这种事 |
[23:16] | Something like what? | 什么事 |
[23:16] | Well, using Sara to cover for himself. | 让莎拉帮他打掩护 |
[23:18] | I mean, it’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[23:20] | I don’t understand, Mrs. Peterson. | 我不明白 彼得森太太 |
[23:21] | If you had nothing to do with Sara’s death, | 如果你和莎拉的死毫无关系 |
[23:23] | Then why would you lie? | 那为什么撒谎 |
[23:24] | Because my cheating husband has no idea | 因为我那出轨的丈夫 |
[23:27] | I’m about to serve him with divorce papers. | 完全不知道我准备跟他离婚 |
[23:30] | I lied because I was at my lawyer’s that afternoon. | 我说谎 是因为当时我在律师那里 |
[23:34] | Howard’s not the only one who can keep a secret. | 不是只有霍华德才有秘密 |
[23:53] | Hello there! | 你好 |
[23:56] | What are you up to? | 在忙什么呢 |
[23:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:00] | You’re not webcamming again, I hope. | 我希望不是又在视频聊天啊 |
[24:02] | I burned a DVD from security cameras… | 我把监控录像刻成了DVD |
[24:05] | That the police are looking at. | 是警方在调查的证物 |
[24:07] | And I’ve never webcammed. | 而且我从来没视频聊天 |
[24:08] | That’s your story, and you’re sticking to it, huh? | 那是你的说法 你还要坚持是吧 |
[24:11] | The police just let you burn a DVD? | 警察会让你把证物刻成DVD |
[24:14] | You do realize you’re gonna | 你该意识到 |
[24:14] | Have to stop stealing evidence, right? | 不能再偷警方的证据了吧 |
[24:16] | I thought the whole purpose of following | 我以为 你之所以跟着 |
[24:18] | This detective around | 这个女警探 |
[24:19] | Was to help you to write. | 只是为了帮助你写作 |
[24:20] | It’s called research, mother. | 这叫研究 妈妈 |
[24:23] | Well, you’d better hope | 好吧 你最好希望 |
[24:24] | This last Derrick Storm book sells, lover boy, | 德里克·斯道姆系列最后一本能大卖 亲爱的 |
[24:27] | Because research don’t pay the… Bills. | 因为研究可不能用来付 账单 |
[24:30] | Is that the nanny? | 这是那个保姆吗 |
[24:33] | What married woman in her right mind | 有哪个正常的已婚女人 |
[24:34] | Invites a girl that pretty into her own home? | 会把这样漂亮的女孩带回家 |
[24:40] | What are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[24:41] | I’m watching. She’s butting in. | 我在看 她在搅和 |
[24:43] | The police can’t find the nanny’s cell phone. | 警方找不到保姆的手机 |
[24:45] | They were hoping to lift some fingerprints from it. | 他们觉得上面可能会有罪犯的指纹 |
[24:47] | I just thought I could see it she had it with her | 看得到她下楼去洗衣房时 |
[24:49] | When she went down to the laundry room. | 是拿着手机的 |
[24:50] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:51] | It’s in her hand | 拿衣服送洗时 |
[24:52] | The first time she brings the clothes down to the wash, | 手机就在手里 |
[24:54] | But then she doesn’t have it | 要去烘干衣服的时候 |
[24:55] | When she goes down to use the dryer. | 手机却不在了 |
[24:57] | So… She probably left it | 所以 她可能把手机 |
[24:59] | Upstairs in the apartment where she worked. | 丢在楼上她工作的那家了 |
[25:01] | They say they can’t fi… Find it. Wait a sec. | 他们说找不到 等等 |
[25:05] | What? | 什么 |
[25:08] | There’s a 5- second time difference. | 这当中有5秒钟的差别 |
[25:10] | A 5-Second time difference in what? | 什么5秒钟的差别 |
[25:14] | She rides the elevator twice to the basement. | 她两次乘电梯去地下室 |
[25:17] | The first time to put the clothes in the washer, | 第一次是去洗衣服 |
[25:18] | The second time to put them in the dryer. | 第二次是去烘干衣服 |
[25:20] | Only the second time, | 但是第二次下楼 |
[25:21] | The trip takes her five seconds longer. | 她多花了5秒 |
[25:23] | Why would it take her longer to travel the same distance? | 为什么一样的路程要多花时间 |
[25:26] | It wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[25:27] | I’m not quite sure where you’re going with this, Castle. | 我不明白你要干什么 卡塞尔 |
[25:31] | Up. | 上楼 |
[25:32] | All right, 32 seconds. | 好的 32秒 |
[25:33] | It takes 32 seconds | 花了32秒钟 |
[25:34] | To get from the basement to the 12th floor. | 从地下室到12楼 |
[25:37] | Great. I’ll alert the media. | 太好了 我会布告天下 |
[25:41] | Only the second time, it took her 37 seconds. | 但是第二次 她花了37秒 |
[25:44] | Why would it take her five extra seconds? | 为什么会多出5秒 |
[25:46] | Because the second time, | 因为第二次 |
[25:47] | She wasn’t coming from the 12th floor. | 她不是从12楼下去的 |
[25:48] | She was coming from the… | 她应该是从 |
[25:51] | 15th floor? | 15楼 |
[25:53] | This doesn’t make any sense. The Petersons live on 12. | 这说不通啊 彼得森一家住在12楼 |
[25:57] | Yeah, but I bet the guy who wears that condom lives on 15. | 不过我敢肯定 用避孕套的人就住在15楼 |
[25:59] | By the way, that whole elevator thing? | 顺便说一句 乘电梯的事 |
[26:01] | I just did that ’cause you smell nice. | 我这么做 是因为你身上的清香 |
[26:03] | Castle, you can’t just knock on people’s doors. | 卡塞尔 你不能就这样敲别人的门 |
[26:05] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[26:06] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[26:07] | Because you’re gonna freak them out. | 因为你会吓着他们的 |
[26:08] | Police! | 警察 |
[26:13] | You’re the police? | 你们是警察吗 |
[26:14] | Uh, she is. | 她是 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry. Do you live here alone? | 抱歉 您是一个人住吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah. Why you wanna know? | 对 你为什么问这个 |
[26:20] | Uh, don’t worry about it. You’re not young enough. | 别担心 你不够年轻 |
[26:21] | Young enough for what? | 什么不够年轻 |
[26:22] | To have sex. | 做爱 |
[26:23] | Uh, what kind of cops did you say you were? | 你们到底算什么警察 |
[26:26] | He’s not a cop. I’m a cop. | 他不是 我是警察 |
[26:27] | And you’re looking for someone to have sex with? | 你们想找人上床吗 |
[26:32] | Castle, look. | 卡塞尔 快看 |
[26:36] | So sorry to bother you. | 真抱歉打搅您 |
[26:39] | 77 ain’t beyond the realm of possibility, ya know? | 77岁也不是没可能啊 知道吗 |
[26:43] | Pardon me, is this little girl Becca? | 请问 这小女孩是贝佳吗 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure I’m following. | 对不起 我不太明白 |
[26:49] | Prior to her murder, | 我们认为在莎拉·曼宁遇害前 |
[26:50] | We believe that Sara Manning was coming from this floor. | 她是从这层楼下楼的 |
[26:53] | Well, I don’t know anything about that. I was at work. | 我不清楚 我那天上班 |
[26:56] | Maybe she came up to see Chloe? | 可能她上来看克洛伊 |
[26:58] | Chloe Richardson? | 克洛伊·理查森 |
[27:00] | She and Sara were friends, | 她和莎拉是好朋友 |
[27:01] | And our kids get together sometimes for playdates. | 有时两家的孩子一起过玩伴日 |
[27:04] | Hey, babe. What’s going on? I thought you were going out. | 亲爱的 怎么了 我以为你出去了 |
[27:07] | – It’s the police. – Police? | -这是警察 -警察 |
[27:10] | They think Chloe’s friend Sara might’ve been up here | 他们认为克洛伊的朋友莎拉 在被害那天 |
[27:12] | The day she was killed. | 可能上来过 |
[27:13] | Wait, you were home that day, right? . | 等等 你那天在家 对吧 |
[27:17] | Um… What day was that? | 是哪天啊 |
[27:18] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[27:19] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I was… I was… I was here. | 没错 我是在家 |
[27:24] | So did you see Sara? | 那你看见莎拉了吗 |
[27:25] | I don’t think so. No. | 我想没有 没有 |
[27:27] | You don’t think so? | 你想没有 |
[27:28] | No. | 是的 |
[27:31] | Mind if I use your bathroom? | 介意我用下洗手间吗 |
[27:32] | People never think about that. | 人们从来没想过警察也是人 |
[27:34] | When do cops use the bathroom? | 警察什么时候上厕所 |
[27:36] | – It’s right there. – Thank you. | -就在那里 -谢谢 |
[27:42] | So… Tuesday. | 那么 星期二 |
[27:44] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Let me think a minute. Um… | 对 让我想想 |
[28:02] | So you’re saying that you can’t say one way or the other? | 这么说你不能确定是有还是没有 |
[28:05] | After Chloe got here to take care of Becca, | 克洛伊来照顾贝佳以后 |
[28:07] | I went inside to take a nap. | 我就进房小睡了一会儿 |
[28:09] | I work most nights. | 我都是晚上工作 |
[28:12] | Condoms. | 避孕套 |
[28:14] | And what is it that you do, Mr. Harris? | 哈里斯先生 您是做什么的 |
[28:16] | Oh, I’m a musician. | 我是个音乐家 |
[28:18] | Condoms in the bathroom. | 洗手间里有避孕套 |
[28:20] | So anyway, it’s possible that Sara was up here. | 所以 有可能莎拉上来过 |
[28:22] | I just… Couldn’t really say for sure. | 我只是 不太肯定 |
[28:25] | You know, maybe you should talk to Chloe about this. | 或许你们应该问问克洛伊 |
[28:28] | I already have. | 我问过了 |
[28:28] | And what did she tell you? | 她怎么说 |
[28:30] | She said that she saw Sara earlier in the day, | 她说那天早些时候见过莎拉 |
[28:32] | But she didn’t say anything about | 但她没提到 |
[28:32] | Sara being in your apartment. | 莎拉来过你们家 |
[28:36] | What else would she be doing up here? | 那她还能上来干嘛 |
[28:43] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[28:45] | That sounds like somebody’s cell phone. | 像是谁的手机响了 |
[29:00] | Ian… Who the hell’s phone is this? | 伊恩 这是谁的电话 |
[29:14] | Why was her phone in your bedroom? | 为什么她的电话在你们的卧室 |
[29:16] | Maybe she dropped it. I don’t– I don’t– I don’t know. | 可能她落在那了 我真的不知道 |
[29:18] | You told me you went into the bedroom to take a nap. | 你说过 你回房间睡觉 |
[29:21] | How could she go into the room, drop the phone, | 她怎么可能进到房间里 落下电话 |
[29:23] | And you not see her? | 而你却没看见她 |
[29:24] | She’s right. It doesn’t make sense when you think about it. | 她说得没错 你想想就知道这解释不通 |
[29:26] | We’re running a test on the condoms | 我们正在对你家药柜里的 |
[29:27] | We found in your medicine cabinet. | 避孕套做测试 |
[29:29] | Now there’s something you never wanna hear. | 现在有些你不想听的 |
[29:33] | If the spermicide’s a match, you’re facing a murder charge. | 如果杀精子剂匹配的话 你将被控谋杀 |
[29:35] | Well, I- I didn’t kill Sara. | 我没杀莎拉 |
[29:37] | But you were sleeping with her. | 但是你跟她发生关系了 |
[29:45] | Look, we had sex, okay? | 我们是上床了 |
[29:47] | But when Sara left my place, she was fine. | 但莎拉离开我家的时候 她还好好的 |
[29:51] | You followed her down to the basement, didn’t you? | 你跟踪她到地下室了 对不对 |
[29:53] | You followed her in the basement, | 你跟踪她到了地下室 |
[29:54] | And then you killed her. | 然后杀了她 |
[29:55] | No! I wouldn’t hurt Sara. | 不 我不会伤害莎拉 |
[29:56] | You wouldn’t hurt her? | 你不会伤害她 |
[29:57] | You’re a married man sleeping with her in your own bed. | 你这个已婚男人 在家跟她搞婚外情 |
[29:59] | What time did she leave your apartment? | 她什么时候离开你家的 |
[30:02] | A little before 1:00. | 快到1点的时候 |
[30:03] | How can you be sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[30:04] | Because Chloe gets back from the park with Becca | 因为克洛伊每天一点左右 |
[30:06] | Every day around 1:00 to give her her lunch. | 带贝佳从公园回来吃午饭 |
[30:09] | And Sara left maybe ten minutes before Chloe got back. | 莎拉大概在克洛伊回来的十分钟前离开 |
[30:13] | Look, you ask Chloe, she will tell you I was there. | 你们去问克洛伊 她能证明我当时在家 |
[30:16] | There’s no way that I could’ve killed Sara. | 我不可能杀莎拉的 |
[30:18] | Detective Beckett? Frank Garrison. | 贝克特探长 我是弗兰克·加里森 |
[30:20] | I’ve been retained to represent Mr. Harris, | 我是哈里斯先生的代表律师 |
[30:22] | And I’m directing him | 我的当事人 |
[30:24] | Not to answer any more of your questions. | 现在不回答你们的任何问题 |
[30:25] | Your client can answer my questions here | 你的当事人要么在这里回答我的问题 |
[30:27] | Or he can answer them in front of a grand jury. | 要么当着大陪审团的面回答 |
[30:29] | If you’ve got enough to charge him, do it. | 如果你们有足够证据控告他 就去告吧 |
[30:31] | Otherwise, he’s coming with me. | 否则 他现在就要跟我走了 |
[30:33] | Let’s go,Mr. Harris. | 我们走吧 哈里斯先生 |
[30:39] | Guess it’s a lot tougher | 他们了解规则的时候 |
[30:40] | When they actually know the rules, huh? | 就难办多了吧 |
[30:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:49] | Lab says condoms are a match. | 化验结果显示 避孕套是一样的 |
[30:51] | So we can prove they had sex? | 那能证明他们发生了关系 |
[30:52] | Look, if Chloe got home at 1:00, | 但是 如果克洛伊一点钟到家 |
[30:54] | Then there’s no way he had time | 他根本来不及 |
[30:55] | To get down to the basement, | 到地下室去 |
[30:56] | Kill Sara and make it back upstairs. | 杀掉莎拉再上楼 |
[30:58] | Maybe we ought to pick Chloe up | 也许我们该请克洛伊过来 |
[30:59] | See if she backs his story. | 看看她怎么说 |
[31:00] | We don’t have to. | 这也不一定 |
[31:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:05] | Because the elevator cam had a time stamp. | 因为电梯的摄像头有时间记录 |
[31:07] | Our suspect says that | 疑犯说 |
[31:09] | Sara left his apartment about 12:45, | 莎拉12点45离开他家 |
[31:10] | And the camera in the elevator | 电梯里的录像显示 |
[31:12] | Puts her on it headed towards the basement at 12:48. | 她12点48分进电梯去地下室 |
[31:14] | We think she was murdered maybe ten minutes later. | 我们假设她于十分钟之后被杀 |
[31:16] | So what are we looking for? | 我们现在要找什么 |
[31:17] | The nanny who worked for the guy. | 疑犯的保姆 |
[31:18] | We’re just trying to check out his story. | 看看他说的是不是真的 |
[31:19] | He claims she got home at 1:00, | 他说保姆1点钟到家 |
[31:21] | And that he never left the apartment again. | 之后他再也没有出去过 |
[31:26] | Ah, there she is. 12:54. | 找到了 12点54分 |
[31:29] | Okay, that’s six minutes after Sara Manning | 那是在莎拉·曼宁 |
[31:31] | Got on the elevator. | 进电梯六分钟之后 |
[31:32] | Well, I guess Harris was telling the truth. | 这么说来 哈里斯说的是真话 |
[31:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:35] | – What? – Wait, where’s the kid? | -怎么了 -等等 那个孩子在哪儿? |
[31:37] | – Where’s what kid? – Becca. | -哪个孩子 -贝佳 |
[31:41] | The little girl that Chloe takes care of. | 克洛伊照顾的那个小女孩 |
[31:43] | Maybe she left the kid in playground | 也许她把她留在外面 |
[31:44] | With one of the other nannies. | 给另一个保姆照顾了 |
[31:44] | Harris said that she came back | 哈里斯说她每天 |
[31:47] | With his daughter at the same time every day. | 按时把他女儿带回家 |
[31:49] | What difference does it make? | 那又有什么关系 |
[31:50] | The diffence is that there are no coincidences, | 世上没有巧合 |
[31:52] | Not when murder’s involved. | 至少命案发生的时候没有 |
[31:53] | Chloe would’ve known Sara’s schedule | 克洛伊知道莎拉的时间安排 |
[31:54] | And Chloe would’ve known that | 而且她知道 |
[31:55] | That Sara was in the basement at that time. | 莎拉当时在地下室里 |
[31:56] | Pick her up | 带她回来 |
[32:01] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:02] | Does Chloe Richardson live here? | 克洛伊·理查森是不是住在这里 |
[32:03] | Yes, but she’s not here right now. | 是的 但她现在不在 |
[32:05] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[32:07] | Into the city. | 去城里了 |
[32:08] | Do you mind if I take a look around? | 你介意我四处看看吗 |
[32:09] | No. But… I’m telling you, she’s not here. | 不介意 但是她不在这里 |
[32:14] | She left about an hour ago. | 她一小时之前就走了 |
[32:16] | Detective. | 探长 |
[32:19] | That’s the family that Chloe works for. | 这是克洛伊的雇主一家人 |
[32:20] | Not exactly the whole family. | 并不是完整的一家人 |
[32:23] | She cut the mom out of the picture. | 没有包括孩子的妈妈 |
[32:25] | Where in the city did Chloe go? | 克洛伊进城去哪儿了 |
[32:26] | To their apartment. | 去他们家了 |
[32:27] | She said that they needed her to babysit tonight. | 她说他们今晚要她照顾小孩 |
[32:29] | She must’ve found out that I took Harris in for questioning. | 她一定发现了 我把哈里斯带回去问话 |
[32:31] | If she talked to his wife, she’d know he’d been released. | 如果她问过他老婆 就知道我们放了他 |
[32:34] | And we both know | 我们都知道 |
[32:35] | What she does to people she doesn’t like. | 她怎么对待她不喜欢的人 |
[32:36] | She’s going after Ian Harris. | 她去找伊恩·哈里斯了 |
[32:38] | We better find her before she finds him. | 我们最好在她动手前找到她 |
[32:49] | No answer in the apartment | 门卫给楼上打电话 |
[32:50] | When the doorman called upstairs. | 但是没人接 |
[32:51] | But he’s sure Chloe’s there. | 不过他确定克洛伊在里面 |
[32:52] | He says Ian Harris is up there, too. | 他说伊恩·哈里斯也在上面 |
[32:54] | Came home about an hour ago. | 他1小时前回来的 |
[32:55] | Which means Chloe would’ve been there waiting for him. | 也就是说克洛伊一直在等他 |
[32:56] | All right, we don’t have time | 行了 没时间 |
[32:57] | To wait for emergency services. | 等紧急救援了 |
[32:58] | We’re gonna have to go in on our own. | 我们自己进去 |
[32:59] | Whoa. What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[33:00] | He stays here. | 他留在这儿 |
[33:02] | Whoa! No! Come on! Come on! | 不行 拜托 拜托 |
[33:03] | I already signed my life away. | 我都签过弃权书了 |
[33:03] | What more do you want? | 还要怎么样 |
[33:05] | Okay, Castle, but it’s accompany and observe, | 那行 卡塞尔 但只是陪同和观察 |
[33:07] | Not participate and annoy. Got it? | 不能参与和干扰 明白吗 |
[33:09] | Participate and annoy’s a lot more fun, but all right. | 虽然没那么好玩了 不过也可以 |
[33:11] | And stay behind us in the hallway, | 你跟在后面 待在走廊 |
[33:12] | And don’t move unless I tell you. | 我不发话 别乱动 |
[33:14] | Hope to die. You know what I mean. It’s… | 视死如归 你知道我是说 |
[33:24] | Open door. | 门开着 |
[33:25] | I got a victim down, guys. Stack ’em up. | 伙计们 有人受伤 准备好 |
[33:30] | Police! New York city police! | 警察 纽约警察 |
[33:32] | We’re here! We’re here! | 我们在这里 |
[33:34] | Mrs. Harris? | 哈里斯太太 |
[33:35] | In here! I- I locked us in the bathroom. | 在里面 我把我们锁在浴室里了 |
[33:37] | Room all clear! | 房间里没人 |
[33:38] | Check him! | 看看他怎么样 |
[33:40] | Mrs. Harris, are you okay? Is your daughter with you? | 哈里斯太太 你没事吧 你女儿跟你在一起吗 |
[33:42] | Yes. Yes, we’re okay. | 是的 我们没事 |
[33:43] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:45] | Mrs. Harris, is Chloe there? | 哈里斯太太 克洛伊在里面吗 |
[33:46] | No, no, it’s just me and Becca. | 不在 只有我和贝佳 |
[33:48] | Apartment’s all clear. Chloe’s not here. | 整间房子都没人 克洛伊不在这里 |
[33:51] | You can come out now, Mrs. Harris. | 你现在可以出来了 哈里斯太太 |
[33:56] | Where’s Chloe, Mrs. Harris? | 克洛伊在哪里 哈里斯太太 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:58] | She must’ve used her key. I- I was just giving Becca a bath. | 她肯定用了她的钥匙 我刚准备给贝佳洗澡 |
[34:00] | I didn’t even know she was here. | 我都不知道她在这儿 |
[34:03] | That’s the doorman from downstairs. | 楼下的门卫打来的 |
[34:04] | Answer it. | 快接 |
[34:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:09] | Thank you. I’ll tell her. | 谢谢 我会告诉她的 |
[34:11] | Doorman says a tenant called. | 门卫说有个租客打电话 |
[34:13] | There’s a girl in the laundry room, and she’s got a knife. | 说看见个女孩拿着把刀在洗衣房 |
[34:24] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩儿在哪儿 |
[34:25] | She’s inside, just sitting there. | 坐在里面 |
[34:27] | Esposito, get these people out of here. | 埃斯波西托 让这些人离开 |
[34:28] | Let’s go. Everybody up the stairs. | 走吧 大家都上楼吧 |
[34:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[34:31] | So what’s the plan? | 准备怎么办 |
[34:33] | To get everyone out this alive. | 让所有人活着出去 |
[34:35] | Good plan. | 听起来不错 |
[34:39] | You don’t go in. Do you understand? | 你不能进去 明白吗 |
[34:41] | Yes. | 明白 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:47] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[34:48] | Chloe, it’s detective Beckett. Do you remember me? | 克洛伊 我是贝克特探长 还记得我吗 |
[34:53] | Please just go away. | 你走开 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry, Chloe, but I can’t do that. | 抱歉 克洛伊 我不会走的 |
[35:01] | Look, Chloe, | 克洛伊 |
[35:03] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[35:05] | Why don’t you put the knife away, and let me help you? | 把刀放下 让我来帮你好吗 |
[35:07] | Oh, why don’t you just shoot me? | 你为什么不一枪打死我 |
[35:10] | Hey, look at me. Look. | 看着我 看着我 |
[35:15] | No one’s gonna shoot anyone. | 没人要开枪 |
[35:17] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[35:21] | Unless it’s you if you take another step inside, Castle. | 卡塞尔 除非是你再走近一步 |
[35:29] | He was sleeping with Sara. | 他跟莎拉上床了 |
[35:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:34] | Only the– the whole time, He was sleeping with me. | 他一直 都只跟我在一起 |
[35:41] | And he was telling me that he loved me, | 他还一直告诉我 他爱的是我 |
[35:43] | That he was gonna leave his wife for me. | 他要为了我离开她老婆 |
[35:50] | Guys can be like that sometimes, Chloe. | 男人有时候就是这样的 克洛伊 |
[35:54] | They can lie, and I know when you find out | 他们会说谎 我知道当你发现真相的时候 |
[35:56] | How much it could break your heart. | 会有多么伤心 |
[36:02] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[36:05] | Well,that’s even more reason for us to get you some help. | 这样我就更要帮你了 |
[36:08] | Right? | 对吗 |
[36:16] | I just wanted to talk to her. | 我只不过想跟她谈谈 |
[36:19] | That’s all. | 没有别的 |
[36:21] | I just wanted to– to tell her that Ian and I were in love. | 我只不过想告诉她 我和伊恩很相爱 |
[36:24] | I know what happened to Sara was an accident, Chloe. | 我知道莎拉的事不过是个意外 克洛伊 |
[36:27] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[36:28] | I left Becca in the park, and I went up to the apartment | 我把贝佳留在公园里 一个人上楼 |
[36:32] | To see if it was true,’cause, uh… | 我想知道这是不是真的 因为 |
[36:36] | I’d seen the way he was looking at her. | 我记得他看着她的样子 |
[36:41] | As soon as I saw Ian’s bed, I knew. | 一看到伊恩的床 我就知道了 |
[36:44] | He went to take a shower, so I– | 他去洗澡了 所以我… |
[36:46] | I came down here, | 我就下来 |
[36:48] | Just to talk to Sara. | 只想跟莎拉谈谈 |
[36:51] | I know you didn’t mean to kill her, Chloe. | 我知道你不是有意要杀她的 克洛伊 |
[36:55] | Sara was my friend, you know? | 莎拉是我的朋友 你知道吗 |
[36:57] | But she just– she didn’t… | 但是她 她没有 |
[36:59] | She didn’t get it. | 她不懂 |
[37:01] | She didn’t get how we felt about each other. | 她不懂我们之间的感情 |
[37:05] | So when– when she turned around, | 所以当她 转身的时候 |
[37:07] | I just… Grabbed the bleach, and I hit her with it. | 我抓起那瓶漂白液 砸向她 |
[37:11] | And she fell. | 她倒下了 |
[37:13] | And I was so scared. I didn’t… | 我太害怕了 我不 |
[37:16] | I didn’t know what to do, so I just… | 不知道应该怎么办 所以我就 |
[37:18] | I put her in the dryer. | 把她放进干衣机 |
[37:25] | I was so angry… | 我太生气了 |
[37:28] | You know, just so mad. | 很生气 |
[37:31] | Chloe, put the knife down, okay, and let me help you. | 克洛伊 把刀放下 我会帮你的 |
[37:44] | Just put the knife down. | 把刀放下就好了 |
[37:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:00] | God, I’m so stupid. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[38:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:26] | So… Looks like I managed to make it through the case | 现在貌似我熬过来了 |
[38:29] | Without getting injured, shot or killed. | 没受伤也没中枪 活得好好的 |
[38:31] | Yeah, well, maybe tomorrow. | 大概明天吧 |
[38:35] | By the way, I really liked that whole, | 顺便说一下 我很喜欢你回忆的 |
[38:37] | Uh, sisterhood thing you ran back there. | 姐妹情深的那些 |
[38:40] | I wasn’t running anything, Castle. | 我没有回忆什么 卡塞尔 |
[38:42] | What that guy did had consequences, | 是那个男人造成这一切 |
[38:45] | Only he’ll get just walk away. | 但他却可以转身离开 |
[38:46] | Well, not scot-Free. | 也不是没受到惩罚 |
[38:49] | I mean, I- I sense | 我感觉得到 |
[38:50] | A pretty big divorce settlement in his future. | 未来他老婆会跟他要一大笔赡养费 |
[38:52] | Whatever it is, it won’t be enough. | 无论怎样 都不能弥补他的错 |
[39:11] | Moment was… Her heart had once been broken. | 一旦 她的心碎了 |
[39:19] | So… Did you guys get him? | 你们抓到他了吗 |
[39:22] | On their way up the river as we speak. | 说话这会儿 他们正在去监狱的路上 |
[39:24] | Cool. Was it who you thought? | 真酷 是你之前以为的那个人吗 |
[39:26] | Actually, it wasn’t. | 事实上 不是 |
[39:30] | It must’ve been a pretty good story to surprise you. | 不错的故事 出乎你的意料 |
[39:33] | You know, you better be careful | 你知道的 你最好小心一点 |
[39:35] | Or you’ll turn into one of your readers. | 否则 你会变得和你的读者一样 |
[39:37] | Oh. Oh, okay, you just ruined it. | 行啦行啦 现在不会了 |
[39:40] | You know, it’s okay to be surprised sometimes. | 有时候 意外也是很棒的 |
[39:45] | That’s the fun. | 那才有乐趣 |
[39:47] | You surprise me, | 你就是我的惊喜 |
[39:49] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[39:55] | I’ll see you in the morning, dad. | 明早见 爸爸 |
[39:56] | Good night, pumpkin. | 晚安 南瓜 |
[40:00] | Dad? | 爸 |
[40:02] | Thanks for being my nanny. | 谢谢你当我的奶爸 |
[40:06] | No sweat, kiddo. | 不客气 孩子 |