英文名称:Cast Away
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:39] | Mrs. Peterson! | 彼得森太太 |
[02:41] | Ramon, hey! How’s it goin’? | 拉蒙 你好啊 |
[02:43] | How you doin’? | 你好 |
[02:46] | There it is, right there on the desk. | 要寄出的包裹放在桌子上了 |
[02:48] | – Where’s she headed? – She’s snowbound, Ramon. | -要寄去哪里 -冰天雪地里 拉蒙 |
[02:55] | – See you went with the pink. – Yeah, yes. | -你这次用了粉色啊 -是啊 |
[02:59] | It’s kind of a pink day today. | 今天让人感觉像是粉色的一天 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna have another pickup for you on Thursday. | 周四还需要你来上门取件一趟 |
[03:03] | – All right. We’ll see you then. – All right. Thanks, Ramon. | -行 那到时候见 -好 谢谢 拉蒙 |
[03:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[03:22] | Куда? | 是这个吗 |
[03:23] | Не сюда. | 不是 |
[03:25] | Ты где? | 快递呢 |
[03:26] | О, вот и мой, прекрасно! | 哈 找的就是你 |
[03:31] | ♪”Онегин, я скрывать не стану♪ | ♪奥涅金 我不打算隐瞒♪ |
[03:36] | ♪безумно я люблю Татьяну!”♪ | ♪我深爱着塔季雅娜♪ |
[03:41] | Peterson! Peterson! | 彼得森 彼得森 |
[03:44] | Peterson. | 彼得森 |
[03:45] | Простите… | 有事吗 |
[03:47] | Подпиши. | 请签字 |
[03:48] | – Mr. Cowboy, da? – Da. | -牛仔先生 是吗 -是 |
[03:53] | – До свидания! – Не за что. | -再见 -不客气 |
[03:57] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[03:58] | От кого? | 谁寄来的 |
[04:01] | It’s from my wife. | 我老婆寄给我的 |
[05:10] | Time | 时间 |
[05:11] | rules over us without mercy, | 毫不留情地主宰着我们 |
[05:13] | Not caring if we’re healthy or ill, hungry or drunk, | 不管我们是健康或是患病 饥饿或是醉酒 |
[05:17] | Russian, American, beings from Mars. | 不管是俄罗斯人 美国人 或是火星物种 |
[05:21] | It’s like a fire. It could either destroy us or keep us warm. | 它就像一团火 能毁灭我们 也能温暖我们 |
[05:24] | That’s why every FedEx office has a clock. | 所以每个联邦快递办公室里都挂了一面钟 |
[05:27] | Because we live or we die by the clock. | 因为我们的生死存亡都与时间息息相关 |
[05:30] | We never turn our back on it. | 我们从不会背弃时间 |
[05:31] | And we never, ever allow ourselves… | 我们也绝不会允许自己 |
[05:34] | the sin of losing track of time! | 犯下丧失时间观念的罪 |
[05:37] | Locally, it’s 1:56. | 本地时间为1点56分 |
[05:39] | That means we’ve got three hours and four minutes… | 这意味着再过3小时4分钟 |
[05:43] | before the end-of-the-day’s package sort. | 我们就要完成今天的包裹分拣 |
[05:45] | That’s how long we have. That’s how much time we have… | 就这么点时间 我们就剩这么点时间 |
[05:50] | Before this pulsating, accursed, relentless taskmaster… | 不然这个正在转动着的 可恶无情的工头 |
[05:53] | tries to put us out of business. | 会害得我们破产倒闭 |
[05:56] | Hey, Nicolai. | 你好啊 尼古莱 |
[05:57] | Hey. Nicolai, good to see you. | 嘿 尼古莱 见到你真好 |
[05:59] | How are you, kid? Look what you did. | 你还好吗 孩子 瞧瞧你 |
[06:00] | You just delivered your very first FedEx package. | 你刚送达了你人生中的第一份联邦快递包裹 |
[06:03] | That deserves something special, like a Snickers bar… | 这值得一点特别的奖励 比如一块士力架 |
[06:07] | and a C.D. Player. | 还有一台CD机 |
[06:09] | And something to listen to… a C.D. There. | 以及一张好听的CD 给你 |
[06:11] | Elvis Presley. Fifty million fans can’t be wrong. | 猫王的 五千万歌迷的选择肯定靠谱 |
[06:14] | You all recognize this, don’t you? | 你们应该能认出这个吧 |
[06:16] | I took the liberty of sending this to myself. | 我自作主张 给自己寄了这个 |
[06:19] | I FedEx’d it before I left Memphis. | 我在离开孟菲斯前用联邦快递寄的 |
[06:24] | You’re probably wondering what could be in here. | 你们可能在想里面是什么 |
[06:26] | What could it possibly be? Is it architectural plans? | 会是什么呢 是建筑平面图吗 |
[06:29] | Maybe technical drawings? | 也许是技术制图 |
[06:31] | Is this the new wallpaper for the… for the bathroom? | 这是浴室用的新墙纸吗 |
[06:35] | It is… a clock, | 其实是 一个钟 |
[06:39] | which I started at absolute zero… | 我从零开始计时 |
[06:40] | and is now at 87 hours, 22 minutes and 17 seconds. | 现在是87小时22分钟17秒 |
[06:45] | From Memphis, America to Nicolai in Russia, | 从美国孟菲斯到俄罗斯的尼古莱手里 |
[06:49] | 87 hours. | 87小时 |
[06:50] | Eighty-seven hours is a shameful outrage. | 87小时简直就是丢人现眼 |
[06:54] | This is just an egg timer! | 这还只是个煮蛋计时器 |
[06:57] | What if it had been something else? | 如果这是别的东西怎么办 |
[06:59] | Like your paycheck? | 比如你的工资支票 |
[07:00] | Or fresh boysenberries? Or adoption papers? | 或是新鲜的波森莓 领养文件 |
[07:03] | Eighty-seven hours is an eternity. | 87小时就是永远 |
[07:05] | The cosmos was created in less time! | 宇宙形成的时间都要比这快 |
[07:07] | Wars have been fought and nations toppled in 87 hours! | 87小时足以让战乱结束 大国沦陷 |
[07:10] | Fortunes made and squandered. | 发完横财后又一把挥霍 |
[07:11] | …когда у него грузовик испортился, | 他的货车抛锚了之后 |
[07:13] | у мальчика украл велосипед, чтобы посылки доставлять. | 就偷了一个小男孩的自行车去送快递 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | What are you saying about me? | 你在说我什么呢 |
[07:20] | I tell them, what do they expect? | 我跟他们说 他们指望要怎么样 |
[07:21] | This man, when his truck broke down, | 你们面前这个男人 他开的货车抛锚了 |
[07:23] | he stole a boy’s bicycle to do his delivery. | 他就偷了一个小男孩的自行车去送快递 |
[07:26] | I borrowed it! I borrowed a kid’s bike. | 那是借的 我借了一个小孩的自行车 |
[07:29] | And I got my packages delivered, | 我也顺利送达包裹了 |
[07:30] | and that is what you people are gonna have to start doing. | 这也是你们这些人应该要做的事 |
[07:32] | You have to start doing whatever it takes, | 你们要不惜一切代价 |
[07:33] | because in three hours and two minutes… | 因为再过3小时2分钟 |
[07:36] | every one of these packages has to be on the big truck… | 这里的每一个包裹都要被装上货车 |
[07:39] | and on its way to the airport. | 送往机场 |
[07:42] | Fifteen minutes! | 还剩15分钟 |
[07:43] | – Crunch time! Crunch time! – Crunch time! | -抓紧时间 抓紧时间 -抓紧时间 |
[07:47] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Every package on the airport truck. | 快点 快点 每个包裹都装上机场货车 |
[07:50] | Go! Crunch, crunch, crunch! | 动作快点 抓紧时间 |
[07:52] | – We have a big problem. – What? | -我们有大麻烦了 -什么事 |
[07:54] | – The truck in Red Square is stuck. – What do you mean? | -红场上的货车开不动了 -什么意思 |
[07:57] | – It’s stuck. – Stuck how? In snow? In ice? What? | -陷住了 -被什么陷住了 冰雪吗 |
[08:00] | It’s stuck! The most important truck… | 就是陷住了 那是最重要的货车 |
[08:01] | the Kremlin truck! Many packages. | 途径克里姆林宫的 运了很多包裹 |
[08:14] | All right, all right, all right. Let’s put the table right here. | 好了好了 把桌子放在这儿 |
[08:16] | We’ll just do the sort. | 直接在这里分拣 |
[08:18] | Yeah, a clamp. That would make us stuck. | 行吧 因为违章车被锁了 开得动才怪 |
[08:21] | Let’s go. Unload… Get him out of there. | 来 卸货 让他走开点 |
[08:24] | Right here. Two lines, two lines. | 就这里 排成两队 |
[08:26] | One to the airport truck, one to the Moscow truck. | 一队装上机场货车 一队装上莫斯科货车 |
[08:29] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[08:31] | C.D.G., F.E., M.E, Memphis | 去戴高乐机场 远东 中东地区 孟菲斯的 |
[08:33] | on the airport truck. | 都上机场货车 |
[08:34] | Everything else right there. | 其余的都放到那辆车里 |
[08:35] | Nicolai! Tick-tock, tick-tock. Four minutes. | 尼古莱 开始计时 四分钟 |
[08:40] | Hi, this is Kelly. | 嗨 我是凯莉 |
[08:41] | If you’re calling for Chuck, press one. | 如果你要找查克 请按1 |
[08:42] | Otherwise leave a message after the tone. Thanks. | 不然请在提示音后留言 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Hello, Kelly. Are you there? | 喂 凯莉 你在吗 |
[08:47] | Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. You’re not there. | 快接 快接 快接 你不在 |
[08:49] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信 |
[08:50] | I’m doin’ the sorts in the middle of Red Square… | 我正在红场上做包裹分拣 |
[08:52] | in the shadow of Lenin’s tomb. | 就在列宁墓的影子下 |
[08:55] | I miss you | 我想你 |
[08:56] | I miss you I really wanna kiss you. | 我想你 我好想吻你 |
[08:58] | I’m outta here in about two minutes | 我大概两分钟后离开这里 |
[09:00] | and I’m pickin’ up the sweep through Paris, | 会在巴黎短暂停留一会儿 |
[09:01] | so I should be back in Memphis about 18 hours or so. | 所以大概18个小时后能回孟菲斯 |
[09:04] | That’s the good news. The bad news is… | 这是好消息 坏消息是 |
[09:07] | I gotta go to the dentist this week. | 我这周得去看牙医 |
[09:08] | I got something in there that’s hurtin’. | 我牙疼 |
[09:10] | I love you and I’m gonna see you soon, | 我爱你 我们很快就会再见 |
[09:12] | and you know what that means. | 你知道我说话算话 |
[09:13] | Bye-bye. Nicolai! Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock! | 拜拜 尼古莱 嘀嗒嘀嗒 时间不等人 |
[09:34] | I absolutely, positively, have to get to Memphis tonight. | 我今晚必须得到达孟菲斯 |
[09:37] | Can’t help you. Try U.P.S. | 办不到 你试试UPS快递 |
[09:39] | With this extra head wind, | 现在逆风很强劲 |
[09:40] | are we gonna be able to push it a bit and make the sort? | 我们能不能努力一下飞过去 |
[09:42] | – We’ll do our best. – “Our best,” huh? | -我们会尽力的 -“尽力”是吧 |
[09:45] | Gwen, is there something wrong with our doctors | 格温 我们的医生是不是有什么问题 |
[09:47] | that Jack keeps getting certified to fly? | 竟然一直许可杰克飞行 |
[09:49] | – Aren’t you concerned? – I’m terrified. | -你不担心吗 -我简直害怕得要死 |
[09:51] | But a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. | 但女孩无法逃避自己的职责 |
[09:53] | That’s the spirit. Relentless is our goal. Relentless! | 就要这种精神 就要残酷无情 残酷无情 |
[09:57] | What do you expect from | 对于一个货车坏了 |
[09:58] | the guy who stole a crippled kid’s bicycle… | 就去偷跛脚孩子的自行车的人 |
[10:00] | – when his truck broke down? – I borrowed it. | -你还能指望什么 -我那是借 |
[10:02] | I borrowed it. | 我那叫借 |
[10:03] | But I love that the kid’s now crippled. | 不过现在传成那孩子是瘸子 真有你们的 |
[10:05] | So you missed the last truck by two minutes? | 所以最后一辆车差了两分钟没赶上吗 |
[10:07] | Two minutes. Actually, it was less than that. | 两分钟 其实还不到 |
[10:10] | The plane wasn’t that heavy. You could’ve added some fuel, | 飞机也没那么沉 你本可以多加点燃料 |
[10:13] | picked up the speed and made up the time. | 提速 这样把时间赶回来 |
[10:15] | It’s about the trucks. Today’s truck was two minutes late. | 重点在于货车的问题 今天货车迟到两分钟 |
[10:18] | Tomorrow’s will be four minutes late, | 明天就要迟到四分钟 |
[10:20] | and then six minutes and eight minutes late. | 然后就是六分钟 八分钟 |
[10:21] | – Next thing you know, we’re the U.S. Mail. – Yeah, well… | -接着我们就成了不思进取的美国邮政 -好吧 |
[10:25] | All I’m sayin’ is, if you’d gotten all those trucks on the plane, | 我的意思是 你要是把货车都装上飞机 |
[10:28] | those Russkies would be walking on water right now. | 那些俄国佬现在就该创造奇迹了 |
[10:31] | Hey, now, don’t… Don’t gimme that look. | 好了 别用那眼神看我 |
[10:33] | – It’s just grape juice. Right, Chuck? – Yeah. | -就是葡萄汁而已 对吧 查克 -没错 |
[10:36] | It’s like a 1992 full-bodied grape juice. | 一瓶92年产的浓郁葡萄汁 |
[10:39] | I see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. | 我眼不见 耳不听 口不说 |
[10:42] | We’d offer you some but, | 我们是想分你点 不过 |
[10:43] | you know, somebody’s got to fly the plane. | 总得有人来驾驶飞机 |
[10:45] | Yeah, well, I “just say no,” right? | 我刚也”拒绝”了 不是吗 |
[10:48] | Listen, Stan, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 斯坦 我一直想问你来着 |
[10:51] | How’s Mary? | 玛丽怎么样了 |
[10:57] | We really don’t know anything yet. | 我们暂时还没什么消息 |
[11:00] | Uh, she went to the doctor yesterday, and, uh, | 她昨天去看了医生 |
[11:05] | it hasn’t meta… metastasized… | 癌细胞还没有扩散 |
[11:09] | as far as they can tell right now. | 他们目前只能看出这么多 |
[11:12] | It’s just kind of wait and see. | 就只能等着看看了 |
[11:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:17] | Would you tell her | 你能不能转告她 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna come by and see her on my next layover? | 下次我中途停留时 会去探望她 |
[11:20] | I just want you to know, Stan, | 我只是希望你知道 斯坦 |
[11:22] | we are all just thinking about her and you. | 我们都在心里惦记着你和她 |
[11:24] | – And just blessings. – Thank you, Gwen. | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 格温 |
[11:27] | Hi, this is Kelly. If you’re calling for Chuck, press one. | 嗨 我是凯莉 如果你要找查克 请按1 |
[11:29] | Otherwise, leave a message after the tone. Thanks. | 不然请在提示音后留言 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[11:40] | Listen. Uh, I heard about this… | 听我说 我听说 |
[11:44] | I heard about this doctor down in Emory, in Atlanta. | 我听说亚特兰大埃默里大学医院有个医生 |
[11:48] | Uh, he’s supposed to be the absolute best. | 他应该是目前最出色的 |
[11:50] | He worked on Frank Toretta’s wife. | 他治疗过弗兰克·托莱塔的妻子 |
[11:52] | Frank Toretta is a systems analyst. He plays… | 弗兰克·托莱塔是个系统分析员 他负责… |
[11:55] | He played center field for us. You know him. | 他曾经给我们打过中场 你认识他 |
[11:57] | In the softball tournament last Labor Day. | 就是去年劳动节的垒球锦标赛 |
[11:59] | Anyway, beside the point. | 不过 那个无关紧要 |
[12:02] | Uh, what I was thinking is, is that I could get his number… | 我想着 我可以要到他的电话 |
[12:06] | the doctor… and, uh, | 就是那个医生 然后 |
[12:09] | you know, put you all together and… | 介绍你们认识 |
[12:13] | You know, you could get this thing fixed. | 你们可以解决好这事 |
[12:15] | You could beat it. | 你们可以治好病 |
[12:18] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢 查克 |
[12:21] | So, I’ll get his number. | 那我去要他的电话 |
[12:30] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:31] | Well, when you see it chemically… | 怎么说呢 从化学上来看… |
[12:45] | – Is Kelly Frears around? – She’s copying her dissertation. | -凯莉·弗利尔斯在吗 -她在复印论文 |
[13:21] | – You’re home. – Home indeed. | -你回来了 -我回来了 |
[13:23] | I love that you’re home. | 你回来了我很开心 |
[13:43] | Mainly in the east. Natalie? | 主要在东边 娜塔莉 |
[13:45] | Just days before Santa departs on his annual gift-giving venture, | 就在圣诞老人动身分发礼物的前几天 |
[13:49] | he’s been declared physically fit to fly. | 他被宣布 身体条件适合飞行 |
[13:51] | 帆船认证书 查克·诺兰德 | |
[13:51] | Santa got checked out by doctors | 圣诞老人在佐治亚州奥古斯塔的 |
[13:53] | at the V.A. Hospital in Augusta, Georgia. | 退伍军人管理医院做了检查 |
[13:55] | After they declared the jolly old elf in tiptop shape, | 当他们宣布这个老精灵的身体在最佳状态后 |
[13:58] | Santa Claus took off into the wild blue yonder for an early start. | 圣诞老人就早早出发 飞进了远处的无尽蓝色 |
[14:02] | In Sarajevo, he spent the day with children, | 在萨拉热窝 他花了一天陪伴孩子 |
[14:04] | handing out presents and even helping them decorate… | 分发礼物 甚至帮他们装饰 |
[14:07] | the special Christmas tree. | 特别的圣诞树 |
[14:13] | Santa and a sea of elves took over the floor… | 圣诞老人与大量的精灵 |
[14:16] | at the Hong Kong Futures Exchange. | 出现在香港期货交易所里 |
[14:18] | Market traders bought Santa hats, donating… | 商人们买下圣诞帽 捐赠给… |
[14:43] | The turkey’s a little dry, isn’t it? | 火鸡肉有点干吧 |
[14:45] | – No. – The turkey is perfect. | -没有 -火鸡很完美 |
[14:51] | – How many did you do last night? – Last night? 2.9 million. | -昨晚你们处理了多少件包裹 -昨晚吗 290万 |
[14:54] | Now you’ve got to be in the market for more of these candied yams. | 你们一定要多吃点烤红薯 |
[14:58] | Here you go. | 给 |
[15:00] | 2.9 has got to be the record. | 290万肯定创记录了 |
[15:02] | Look at those marshmallows. | 瞧瞧这棉花糖 |
[15:05] | When I was there, we did two million. | 我在那里工作的时候 我们处理了200万件 |
[15:06] | – We thought that was a big deal. – The glory days. | -就已经觉得非常了不起了 -光荣的过去 |
[15:08] | – What’d they do the first night? – The very first night? | -他们第一晚处理了多少件 -创业第一晚吗 |
[15:11] | – Twelve. – Twelve thousand? | -12 -12,000件吗 |
[15:13] | – Hell, no. Twelve. – That’s right. | -才不是 就12件包裹 -没错 |
[15:16] | That’s right. And they did the sort right there on a card table. | 没错 他们在一张牌桌上完成了分拣工作 |
[15:18] | And Fred Smith had that card table bronzed. | 弗雷德·史密斯还给那牌桌镀铜了 |
[15:18] | 弗雷德·史密斯 联邦快递创办人 | |
[15:22] | I’ve been hearing that for five years. | 那故事我听了五年 |
[15:23] | I swear to god, it’s in his office right today. | 我发誓 如今那张牌桌就在他的办公室里 |
[15:26] | They go from that to the new hub up in Anchorage. | 他们就从那里开始 发展到在安克雷奇建了新的中心 |
[15:28] | It’s state of the art… A perfect marriage… | 那是最先进的 那是科技 |
[15:30] | between technology and systems management. | 与系统管理之间的完美结合 |
[15:33] | Speaking of marriage, Chuck, | 说到完美结合 查克 |
[15:34] | when are you gonna make an honest woman out of Kelly? | 你打算什么时候跟凯莉结婚 |
[15:38] | – How long? How long was it? – All right. | -多长时间 过了多久 -好 |
[15:40] | Fourteen minutes into the meal. | 开餐后14分钟 |
[15:41] | – You won. I owe you $5. – So I win. | -你赢了 我欠你五块 -我赢了 |
[15:44] | – Way before the pie. – I told him on the way up. | -在上派之前 -上来的时候我就跟他说了 |
[15:47] | Right about the time the pie came out, the marriage… | 差不多端上派的时候 肯定会被问到结婚的事 |
[15:49] | Just Kelly is still recovering | 不过凯莉尚未完全从 |
[15:51] | from her failed relationship with that parolee. | 跟那个假释犯的失败恋情中走出来 |
[15:54] | He was a lawyer. | 他是个律师 |
[15:55] | I knew it had something to do with raising your right hand… | 我只知道要举起右手什么的 |
[15:57] | and swearing to tell the truth. | 发誓只说真话 |
[15:59] | Kelly, remember when he fell on the sidewalk | 凯莉 还记得他在婚礼上摔在人行道上 |
[16:01] | and broke his shoulder at the wedding reception? | 把肩膀摔脱臼了吗 |
[16:03] | He tripped on a curb probably holding a door open for me. | 他大概是为我开门的时候 被路牙绊倒了 |
[16:06] | Aunt Kelly was married before? | 凯莉阿姨以前结过婚吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. No. You know what? It’s not even worth remembering. | 是啊 听我说 也没什么记住的必要 |
[16:09] | So since her failed marriage to the parolee… | 自从她跟假释犯的婚姻破裂了 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:14] | Kelly can’t see being with a man who wears a pager to bed. | 凯莉受不了身边的男人带着寻呼机睡觉 |
[16:17] | What’re you gonna attach it to, Hoss? | 你准备把传呼机别在哪儿 老兄 |
[16:19] | When you wear it to bed, | 既然要把寻呼机带上床 |
[16:20] | I hope you got one of those things that go vibratin’. | 希望你的寻呼机是震动的 |
[16:24] | Watch it. I’m not touching that. | 小心点 我不会碰那个的 |
[16:28] | Oh, did you hit an olive pit? | 你是咬到橄榄核了吗 |
[16:30] | – I thought I took all of them out. – No, no, it’s not that. | -我以为我把它们都挑出来了 -不 不是橄榄核 |
[17:00] | – Okay, I’ll cancel Saturday. – No, don’t. | -好吧 我把周六取消掉 -别取消 |
[17:03] | If I’m not here, I’m not. But if I am, well, | 要是我回不来 就回不来呗 但要是能回来 |
[17:05] | – then I am. – Chuck, it’s cancelled. | -那我肯定赶回来 -查克 已经取消了 |
[17:06] | But you gotta be here New Year’s Eve. | 但新年前夜你一定要在 |
[17:08] | Malaysia can’t be that bad. I’ll be here New Year’s Eve. | 马来西亚能有多糟 我肯定能在新年前夜回来 |
[17:11] | When are you defending your dissertation? | 你的论文什么时候答辩 |
[17:13] | January 12. | 1月12日 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna have to switch over the South America thing. | 那我得调整下去南美出差的时间 |
[17:18] | If I do that on the third or fourth, | 要是我3号或者4号去的话 |
[17:21] | I’m gonna have to head back out again on the 13th. | 那我13号又得出差 |
[17:23] | So long as you’re here New Year’s Eve. | 只要你新年前夜回到这里就行 |
[17:25] | I will be here New Year’s Eve. I promise. | 我保证 新年前夜回家 |
[17:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:33] | What about our Christmas? I got a gift for you. | 那我们自己的圣诞节呢 我还给你准备了礼物 |
[17:39] | We have to do it in the car. | 我们只能在车里过了 |
[17:46] | I’d just like a minute over here, all right? Thanks. | 等我一分钟 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Actually two minutes, okay? | 还是两分钟吧 可以吗 |
[17:58] | Two more minutes. Thanks. Hey! | 再等我两分钟 谢谢 |
[18:01] | – Merry Christmas. – I thought you were gonna stiff me. | -圣诞快乐 -我还以为你不打算给我了呢 |
[18:04] | – No. – What is the ribbon? | -不会 -这彩带怎么回事 |
[18:05] | Is it a thousand-pound… test fishing line or something? | 是可以承重一千磅的钓鱼线吗 |
[18:08] | – Here’s your fancy thing. – Thanks | -给你工具 -谢谢 |
[18:15] | I love the wrapping. | 包装我挺喜欢的 |
[18:19] | – And I love the box. – Good. | -盒子也不错 -很好 |
[18:24] | Oh. Oh, my. | 我的天啊 天啊 |
[18:29] | Oh, that is terrific. | 这也太棒了 |
[18:31] | My grandaddy used it on the Southern Pacific. | 我爷爷在南太平洋铁路公司工作时用过 |
[18:36] | Hey, I took this. This is my favorite picture of you. | 这张照片是我拍的 是我最爱的一张照片了 |
[18:42] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我要干什么吗 |
[18:43] | I’m always gonna keep this… on Memphis time. | 我要把它调成孟菲斯的时间 永远不变 |
[18:51] | Kelly time. | 和凯莉的时间一样 |
[18:55] | You haven’t said anything about your presents. | 我给你的礼物 你还什么都没说 |
[18:56] | Is there a problem? | 是不喜欢吗 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, no! I love ’em. | 不好意思 不 我很喜欢 |
[18:59] | Look at my journal. | 看我的日记本 |
[19:01] | – What about the pager? – Real leather. | -那寻呼机呢 -真皮的 |
[19:03] | The pages have gold on ’em. | 内页还有镶金 |
[19:05] | – Did you like the pager or not? – Yes. | -你到底喜不喜欢我给你买的寻呼机 -喜欢 |
[19:07] | I love it. Look at him in his little blue Russian house. | 我太喜欢了 看看这个住在蓝色俄罗斯房子里的小人 |
[19:11] | – It’s from Russia. – My God. | -的确是产自俄罗斯 -我的天 |
[19:14] | It’s not one of those loud ones? | 那不是那种很吵的寻呼机 |
[19:15] | No. You can program it so it vibrates… | 不是 你可以设置 所以它震动时… |
[19:17] | and lights up and see it in the dark. | 会亮起来 你在晚上也能看见 |
[19:20] | It seems like a real nice pager. | 看起来是个很好的寻呼机 |
[19:24] | Sorry about the hand towels. | 擦手巾实在是有点不好意思了 |
[19:26] | – You’re hard to shop for. – No, no. I love ’em. | -实在不知道该给你买什么 -不 不 我很喜欢 |
[19:28] | Every time I wash my hands, | 每次我洗完手 |
[19:29] | – I will think of you. – All right, I gotta go. | -我就会想起你 -好了 我该走了 |
[19:33] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[19:36] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[19:46] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[19:48] | Keys! | 给我钥匙 |
[19:58] | – Thank you. – That reminds me. I almost forgot. | -谢谢 -你提醒了我 差点忘了 |
[20:01] | I have one more present for you. | 我还给你准备了一份礼物 |
[20:05] | Only this isn’t an “Open in the car” Kind of present… | 只不过这个不是那种适合现场拆的礼物… |
[20:10] | like, say, hand towels. | 像擦手巾那种 |
[20:12] | Which were a joke, by the way. | 那是我给你开的一个玩笑 |
[20:19] | I’m terrified. | 你有点吓到我了 |
[20:22] | Just take it and hold onto it, and you can open it… | 拿着就好 然后先别拆 |
[20:24] | on New Year’s Eve. | 等到新年前夜再拆 |
[20:28] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[21:20] | Hey, Al, where are we? | 嘿 艾尔 我们到哪了 |
[21:22] | Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. | 太平洋上空的某个地方 |
[21:25] | You pilots, you’re funny. | 你们这些飞行员 太逗了 |
[21:27] | Tahiti Control, FedEx 88. | 大溪地塔台 这里是联邦快递88号机 |
[21:29] | Position Jenna at 1526… | 位于航路点J-1526 |
[21:32] | Is all this turbulence from Santa and those eight tiny reindeer? | 这颠簸是圣诞老人和他的八只小驯鹿弄出来的吗 |
[21:36] | T1620 Tamara at 1620. | |
[21:38] | Erick is next. | 下一航路点E |
[21:40] | Fuel: Niner-five-decimal-five. | 燃料剩余95.5 |
[21:43] | Blaine, tell them we’re deviating South for weather. | 布雷恩 跟他们说我们由于天气原因向南飞 |
[21:46] | Make another position plot on your deviation left. | 在你左边标绘另一条航线图 |
[21:48] | Tahiti Control, FedEx 88. | 大溪地塔台 这里是联邦快递88号机 |
[21:50] | Position Jenna at 1526. | 位于航路点J-1526 |
[21:54] | – Flight level 350. – I got us plotted. | -飞行高度350 -我画了航迹图 |
[21:56] | We’re 200 miles south of our original course. | 我们偏离了原定航线200英里 |
[21:59] | Continue plotting, and check contingency procedures. | 继续标记 并且查查应急应对步骤 |
[22:01] | Tahiti Control, FedEx 88. | 大溪地塔台 这里是联邦快递88号机 |
[22:03] | Broadcasting in the blind. How do you read? | 无线电广播失联 你们收的到吗 |
[22:07] | I’ve never been out of comm this long. | 我还没断联过那么久 |
[22:08] | Did you try the higher H.F. Frequency? | 你试过更高的频率吗 |
[22:11] | Tahiti Control, FedEx 88. | 大溪地塔台 这里是联邦快递88号机 |
[22:14] | Broadcasting in the blind. | 无法无线电广播 |
[22:14] | Better buckle up, Chuck. It’s gonna get bumpy. | 查克 你最好回去坐好 系好安全带 会有些颠簸 |
[22:18] | Tahiti Control, FedEx 88. | 大溪地塔台 这里是联邦快递88号机 |
[22:20] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[22:31] | Tahiti Control, FedEx 88. | 大溪地塔台 这里是联邦快递88号机 |
[22:33] | Position Jenna at 1526. | 位于航路点J-1526 |
[22:36] | Flight level 350. | 飞行高度350 |
[22:38] | Expecting Tamara at 1… | 预计到达T… |
[23:21] | Fire! Explosion! | 着火了 爆炸 |
[23:24] | Let’s get a hose! | 戴上呼吸面罩 |
[23:28] | Hold on to it! Come on! | 捏紧了 加油 |
[23:34] | Seat belt! | 安全带 |
[23:44] | We may have to ditch! | 我们可能需要在水上迫降 |
[23:55] | Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:58] | Fire in the hold! | 货舱起火 |
[24:00] | We’re goin’ down! | 我们在下降 |
[24:02] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[24:14] | Bringing it down and out! | 继续下降 |
[24:18] | Ten thousand feet! Masks off! | 高度一万英尺 拿下口罩 |
[24:20] | Masks off! | 拿下口罩 |
[24:25] | Chuck! Life vest! | 查克 救生衣穿好 |
[25:00] | Chuck! Chuck, stay there! | 查克 查克 别乱跑 |
[25:02] | Where’s your life vest? | 你的救生衣呢 |
[25:29] | Ditching switch on! | 准备迫降 |
[25:45] | I’ve got visual! | 我能看到了 |
[25:52] | Brace for impact! | 准备面临冲击 |
[34:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:30] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[36:33] | Anybody! | 有人在吗 |
[36:46] | Anybody! | 有人在吗 |
[36:53] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[36:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:05] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[39:27] | Anybody? | 有人在吗 |
[43:40] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[47:36] | Get! Go, go. Go! Go! | 走开 快走 快走 |
[48:37] | “Albert R. Miller.” | 艾尔伯特·米勒 |
[48:40] | Not Alan. Albert. | 不是艾伦 是艾尔伯特 |
[49:44] | 1950-1995 | 艾尔伯特·米勒 |
[49:58] | 1950-1995 | 艾尔伯特·米勒 |
[50:04] | So, that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[53:03] | Hey! A ship! | 嘿 有艘船 |
[53:08] | A ship! | 有船 |
[53:10] | Over here! | 我在这里 |
[53:14] | Over here! Over here! | 我在这里 这里 |
[53:23] | Over here! | 我在这里 |
[53:25] | Over here! Over here! | 我在这里 这里 |
[53:28] | Help me! Help! Right here! Right here! | 救救我 救命 我在这里 这里 |
[53:31] | Help! Look here! Look, look, look! | 救命 我在这里 看过来 |
[53:33] | S… O… S! Please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[53:38] | Help! Come on! | 救命 快来啊 |
[53:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:02:44] | “Happy birthday.” | 生日快乐 |
[1:02:48] | “The most beautiful thing in the world is, | “世界上最美好的东西 |
[1:02:50] | of course, the world itself. | 当然是世界本身 |
[1:02:53] | Johnny, have the happiest birthday ever. Score. Your Grandpa.” | 祝你度过一个最快乐的生日 加油 爷爷亲笔” |
[1:06:05] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:06:07] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:06:10] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:10:44] | You wouldn’t have a match by any chance, would you? | 你不会有火柴吧 |
[1:11:10] | The air got to it. | 风把它吹灭了 |
[1:11:12] | The air got to it! | 风把它吹灭了 |
[1:11:56] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[1:12:04] | I did it. I did it. | 我成功了 我成功了 |
[1:12:11] | Fire! | 火 |
[1:12:13] | There you go! | 火来了 |
[1:12:15] | Light it up! Come on! | 烧起来吧 来啊 |
[1:12:17] | The time to hesitate is through | 不要再犹豫不决 |
[1:12:24] | No time to wallow in the mire | 也不要再拖泥带水 |
[1:12:28] | Try now, we can only lose | 现在尝试 我们只会失败 |
[1:12:31] | ‘Cause girl we couldn’t get much higher | 姑娘 我们无法让激情更加澎湃 |
[1:12:34] | Come on, baby light my fire | 来吧 宝贝 点燃我的焰火 |
[1:12:39] | Here you go! Here you go! | 烧起来啊 烧起来啊 |
[1:12:41] | It’s a signal fire! | 这是求救信号火 |
[1:12:45] | And it spells out S.O.S! | 它的意思是「救命」 |
[1:12:51] | It’s a meteor shower! | 就像一场流星雨 |
[1:12:54] | Fireflies! Go! Run! | 飞啊 萤火虫 |
[1:12:56] | You’re free! You’re free! | 你自由了 你自由了 |
[1:13:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:13:03] | Look what I have created! | 看看我造出了什么 |
[1:13:06] | I have made fire! | 我造出了火 |
[1:13:08] | I… have made fire! | 我生着了火 |
[1:13:32] | You gotta love crab. | 你会爱上螃蟹的 |
[1:13:36] | In the nick of time too. | 终究会爱上的 |
[1:13:40] | I couldn’t take much more of those coconuts. | 我实在受不了再吃椰子了 |
[1:13:43] | Coconut milk’s a natural laxative. | 椰奶是天然的泻药 |
[1:13:47] | Things that Gilligan never told us. | 吉利根可没告诉过我们这一点 |
[1:14:04] | Pretty well-made fire, huh, Wilson? | 这火生得挺不错的 是吧 威尔森 |
[1:14:15] | So… Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[1:14:18] | We were en route… from Memphis for 11 and a half hours. | 我们当时从孟菲斯出发 历时11个半小时 |
[1:14:25] | About 475 miles an hour. | 时速约475英里 |
[1:14:30] | So they think that we are right here. | 所以他们觉得我们就在这儿 |
[1:14:33] | But… | 但是 |
[1:14:34] | we went out of radio contact… | 我们的无线电断联了 |
[1:14:38] | and flew around that storm for about an hour. | 我们在那场暴风雨中盘旋了将近一小时 |
[1:14:42] | So that’s a distance of what, 400 miles? | 飞行距离大约是400英里 |
[1:14:47] | Four hundred miles squared. | 400英里的平方 |
[1:14:49] | That’s 160,000… | 大概是16万平方英里 |
[1:14:53] | times pi… 3.14. | 乘上圆周率 3.14 |
[1:14:59] | Five hundred and two thousand, four… | 大约是502,400平方英里 |
[1:15:04] | That’s a search area of 500,000 square miles. | 搜索区域大约有50万平方英里 |
[1:15:10] | That’s twice the size of Texas. | 有两个德克萨斯州那么大 |
[1:15:16] | They may never find us. | 他们可能找不到我们了 |
[1:15:42] | This tooth is just killing me. | 我的牙疼真要命 |
[1:15:45] | It started out just hurting when I bit down, | 开始我只是咬东西的时候牙疼 |
[1:15:48] | but now it just hurts all the time. | 现在每时每刻都在疼 |
[1:15:52] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[1:15:54] | It’s-It’s a good thing there’s not much to eat around here, | 这儿没什么东西可吃 倒挺好 |
[1:15:57] | because I don’t think I could chew it. | 因为我应该嚼不动它们 |
[1:16:01] | Just keep sucking on all that coconut and all that crab. | 我只能喝椰汁 吸蟹肉 |
[1:16:07] | And just think, | 想起从前 |
[1:16:09] | I used to avoid going to the dentist… | 我都不想去看牙医 |
[1:16:11] | like the plague. | 像避瘟一样避着他们 |
[1:16:14] | I put it off every single chance I got. | 我每次都会推掉就诊 |
[1:16:18] | But now, oh, what I wouldn’t give… | 但现在 我愿意付出一切 |
[1:16:22] | to have a-a dentist right here in this cave. | 换一个牙医出现在这洞穴里 |
[1:16:31] | In fact, I wish you were a dentist. | 你要是个牙医就好了 |
[1:16:41] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔森医生 |
[1:16:53] | You wanna hear something funny? | 想听点趣事吗 |
[1:16:57] | Back home in Memphis, | 在孟菲斯的时候 |
[1:17:00] | my dentist’s name is Dr. James Spaulding. | 我的牙医名叫詹姆斯·斯波尔丁 |
[1:17:24] | She’s much prettier in real life. | 她真人比这个要漂亮得多 |
[1:21:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:22:52] | “Bakersfield”? | 贝克斯菲尔德 |
[1:22:58] | Bakersfield! | 贝克斯菲尔德 |
[1:23:57] | This could work. | 这可能会成功的 |
[1:24:37] | Twenty-two… Forty-four lashings. | 22条 44条绳索 |
[1:24:42] | Forty-four lashings, so… | 44条绳索 所以… |
[1:24:47] | we have to make rope again. | 我们还得继续造绳子 |
[1:24:53] | Wilson, we’re gonna have to make a hell of a lot of rope. | 威尔森 我们得造一堆绳子 |
[1:25:02] | Eight lashings of these structurals. | 这些骨架要8条绳索 |
[1:25:04] | That’s 24 apiece. | 那就是每件24条 |
[1:25:07] | That’ll be 100… 160. | 那就是100 160条 |
[1:25:12] | Here we are today. | 这是今天 |
[1:25:14] | That gives us another month and a half until we’re into March and April, | 现在距离三四月还有一个半月左右的时间 |
[1:25:18] | which is our best chances for | 等到那时候 就有机会 |
[1:25:19] | the high tides and the offshore breezes. | 借助大浪和陆风离开这里 |
[1:25:23] | We need… | 我们需要… |
[1:25:25] | We need 424 feet… | 需要424英尺的 |
[1:25:28] | of good rope, | 结实绳子扎木筏 |
[1:25:30] | plus another 50 feet, say, for miscellaneous. | 还要多准备50英尺做其他用途 |
[1:25:32] | Round that off to 475 feet of good rope. | 总共差不多要475英尺的结实绳子 |
[1:25:36] | Now, if we average 15 feet a day… | 假如我们平均每天制作15英尺的绳子 |
[1:25:40] | Plus, we have to build it, | 再加上扎木筏的工夫 |
[1:25:45] | we have to stock it, we have to launch it. | 给它配装备 把它搬下水 |
[1:25:51] | That’s gonna be tight. | 时间会很紧 |
[1:25:53] | That is not much time. | 所剩的时间不多了 |
[1:25:57] | But we… | 但我们… |
[1:25:59] | We live and we die by time, don’t we? | 我们的生死都取决于时间 不是吗 |
[1:26:04] | Now, let’s not commit the sin of turning our back on time. | 所以现在 我们不要浪费时间 |
[1:26:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:26:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:26:38] | This is it. | 就这些了 |
[1:26:42] | That’s all that’s left. | 只剩下这些了 |
[1:26:45] | I checked over the whole island, and that is all that’s left. | 我找遍全岛 只剩下这些了 |
[1:26:48] | So we’re gonna be short. | 所以我们的绳子不够 |
[1:26:53] | Short. | 不够 |
[1:27:02] | We’ll just have to make some more out of the videotape. | 我们只能拿录像带来当绳子 |
[1:27:06] | Yes. No, we have time. | 是的 不 我们还有时间 |
[1:27:08] | We do. We have time. Look! | 真的 我们还有时间 快看 |
[1:27:10] | The wind’s still blowing in from the west. | 风依然从西面吹来 |
[1:27:19] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:27:22] | Yeah, I know… I know where there’s 30 feet of extra rope! | 是 我知道 我知道还需要30英尺的绳子 |
[1:27:25] | But… But I’m not going back up there. | 但 但我不会再去一趟上面的 |
[1:28:41] | There, there. There, you see? Huh? | 我拿到了 看见了吗 |
[1:28:44] | There. Are you happy? | 瞧 这下你开心了吧 |
[1:28:53] | Do you guys have to keep bringing that up? Can’t you just forget it? | 你非要一直要提这事吗 你就不能忘了吗 |
[1:28:59] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:29:01] | You were right. It was a good thing that we did a test, | 你说得对 幸亏我们之前做过测试 |
[1:29:03] | ’cause it wasn’t gonna be just a quick little snap. | 因为这不是件简单轻松的事 |
[1:29:07] | I would have landed on the rocks. | 我当时可能会摔到礁石上 |
[1:29:10] | Broken my leg or my back or my neck. Bled to death. | 摔断腿 后背或脖子 流血至死 |
[1:29:14] | But it was the only option I had at the time though, okay? | 但那是我当时唯一的选择 好吗 |
[1:29:18] | It was what, a year ago? | 那是一年前的事了吧 |
[1:29:20] | So let’s just forget it. | 所以我们就忘了吧 |
[1:29:27] | And what is your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[1:29:33] | We might just make it. | 我们也许会成功 |
[1:29:35] | Did that thought ever cross your brain? | 你有想过这点吗 |
[1:29:39] | Well, regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[1:29:40] | I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean… | 我情愿去海上放手一搏 |
[1:29:43] | than to stay here and die on this shithole island, | 也不愿留在这个破岛上等死 |
[1:29:46] | spending the rest of my life talking to a goddamn volleyball! | 余生只对着一个该死的排球说话 |
[1:29:56] | Shut you up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:30:06] | Wilson! Wilson! | 威尔森 威尔森 |
[1:30:16] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:30:19] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:30:22] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[1:30:30] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:30:33] | Oh, God! Wilson! | 天啊 威尔森 |
[1:30:37] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:30:47] | Never again. Never again, never again. | 我不会再这样对你了 再也不会了 |
[1:30:50] | You’re okay. You okay? Yeah. | 你没事了 你还好吗 |
[1:31:12] | Yeah, I know you. | 是 我了解你 |
[1:31:14] | I know you. I know you. | 我了解你 我非常了解你 |
[1:31:22] | So, we okay? | 那我们和好了吧 |
[1:31:27] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[1:31:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:33:10] | You still awake? | 你还没睡吗 |
[1:33:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:33:24] | You scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[1:33:30] | Me too. | 我也害怕 |
[1:34:13] | 查克·诺兰德曾困于此1500天 现出海逃生 告诉田纳西州孟菲斯的凯莉·弗利尔斯 我爱她 | |
[1:34:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:34:51] | Here we go, Wilson. | 我们出发吧 威尔森 |
[1:34:53] | You don’t have to worry about anything. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[1:34:56] | I’ll do all the paddling. | 我负责划船 |
[1:34:59] | You just hang on. | 你坐稳就行 |
[1:35:46] | Not yet! Hold on! | 不到时候 坚持住 |
[1:36:00] | Not yet! | 不到时候 |
[1:36:02] | Not yet! | 不到时候 |
[1:36:06] | Not yet! | 不到时候 |
[1:36:10] | Stand by, Wilson! | 准备好 威尔森 |
[1:36:13] | Hold on! Hold on, Wilson! | 坚持住 再坚持会儿 威尔森 |
[1:36:36] | I think we did it! | 我想我们成功了 |
[1:36:38] | I think we did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:36:41] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:36:45] | I think we did it! | 我想我们成功了 |
[1:40:21] | They’re gone! | 都没了 |
[1:40:28] | I don’t know why! | 我也不明白为什么 |
[1:41:53] | Where’s Wilson? | 威尔森在哪里 |
[1:41:57] | Where’s Wilson? | 威尔森在哪里 |
[1:42:00] | Wilson, where are you? | 威尔森 你在哪里 |
[1:42:03] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:42:09] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:42:12] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:42:41] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:42:43] | I’m comin’! | 我来了 |
[1:42:47] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:43:09] | Wilson… | 威尔森 |
[1:43:11] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:43:19] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:43:26] | Wilson! Wilson! | 威尔森 威尔森 |
[1:43:43] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:43:48] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:43:50] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:43:53] | I’m sorry, Wilson! | 对不起 威尔森 |
[1:43:56] | Wilson, I’m sorry! | 威尔森 对不起 |
[1:43:59] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:44:01] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:44:04] | I can’t! | 我追不上你 |
[1:44:07] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:44:09] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[1:44:49] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…对不起 |
[1:44:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:47:02] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[1:47:10] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[1:47:13] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[1:47:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:47:23] | Oh, how are you? | 你好啊 |
[1:47:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:48:09] | Forty-five minutes. | 再过45分钟就到了 |
[1:48:12] | One Dr. Pepper. | 一罐可乐 |
[1:48:15] | Two cups of ice. | 两杯冰 |
[1:48:17] | I like ice. | 我喜欢冰 |
[1:48:22] | Well, here’s the drill. | 计划是这样的 |
[1:48:25] | plane pulls in, we get off, | 飞机降落后我们下飞机 |
[1:48:27] | and there’s a little ceremony right there in the hangar. | 在停机库有个小型的庆祝仪式 |
[1:48:31] | Fred Smith will say a few words. | 弗雷德·史密斯会简单讲几句 |
[1:48:33] | All you have to do is smile and say “thank you.” | 你只需要微笑 说”谢谢”就行 |
[1:48:38] | Then we’ll take you over to see Kelly. | 然后我们会带你去见凯莉 |
[1:48:43] | She’s actually gonna be there, huh? | 她真的会在那里吗 |
[1:48:46] | Well, that’s what we have arranged. | 我们是这样安排的 |
[1:48:49] | I mean, if you’re sure you wanna do that. | 当然 前提是你愿意这么做 |
[1:48:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Yes. | 当然愿意 |
[1:48:57] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say to her. | 我不知道要对她说些什么 |
[1:49:00] | What in the world am I gonna say to her? | 我到底要和她说些什么 |
[1:49:07] | Chuck, Kelly had to let you go. | 查克 凯莉之前不得不对你放手 |
[1:49:10] | You know? | 你明白吧 |
[1:49:12] | She thought you were dead. | 她以为你已经死了 |
[1:49:15] | And we buried you. | 我们还把你下葬了 |
[1:49:20] | We had a funeral and a coffin and a gravestone. | 我们办了个葬礼 准备了棺材和墓碑 |
[1:49:23] | The whole thing. | 全套流程都做了 |
[1:49:26] | You had a coffin? | 你们还准备了棺材 |
[1:49:31] | What was in it? | 那里面装了什么 |
[1:49:34] | Well, everybody put something in. | 每个人都往里加了些东西 |
[1:49:37] | You know, just a cell phone or a beeper, some pictures. | 手机或是传呼机 还有些照片 |
[1:49:42] | I put in some Elvis CDs. | 我放了些猫王的唱片 |
[1:49:47] | So you had my funeral… | 所以你先给我办了葬礼 |
[1:49:51] | and then you had Mary’s funeral. | 接着又给玛丽举办了葬礼 |
[1:49:59] | Stan, I’m so sorry I wasn’t around when Mary died. | 斯坦 我很抱歉玛丽去世时我没能在你身边 |
[1:50:05] | I should’ve been there for you, and I wasn’t. | 我应该陪伴你的 但我没有 |
[1:50:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:50:15] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[1:50:18] | the FedEx family lost five of our sons. | 联邦快递这个大家庭失去了五个儿子 |
[1:50:22] | That was a terrible and tragic day. | 那是可怕而又悲剧的一天 |
[1:50:26] | But today, one of those sons, | 但在今天 其中一个儿子 |
[1:50:29] | Chuck Noland, has been returned to us. | 查克·诺兰德回到了我们的身边 |
[1:50:33] | Chuck, welcome home. | 查克 欢迎回家 |
[1:50:44] | Just moments ago, Fred Smith welcomed home Chuck Noland. | 就在刚才 弗雷德·史密斯欢迎查克·诺兰德回家 |
[1:50:49] | How about it, Michelle? | 情况怎么样 米歇尔 |
[1:50:50] | It’s such an incredible and amazing story… | 起死回生真的是个 |
[1:50:52] | to come back from the dead. | 难以置信而又神奇的故事 |
[1:50:53] | Well, it’s so amazing that Smith himself welcomed him back. | 史密斯亲自欢迎他的归来 真的令人感动 |
[1:50:56] | And Fred acknowledged that, “While time waits for no man, | 弗雷德还说 “虽然时间不等人 |
[1:51:00] | we take time to pause to honor one of our own. “ | 我们还是暂停一下 向我们这位家人致敬吧” |
[1:51:05] | Now, that’s an expensive pause. | 这个暂停代价可是很高昂的 |
[1:51:13] | I’m-I’m sorry. I must be in the wrong place. | 对不起 我一定是来错地方了 |
[1:51:15] | No, you’re in the right place. | 不 你没来错 |
[1:51:18] | You probably don’t remember me. | 你可能不记得我了 |
[1:51:20] | I actually did root canal on you about five years ago. | 大约五年前我给你做过牙根管治疗 |
[1:51:23] | Jim Spaulding referred you. | 是吉姆·斯波尔丁推荐过来的 |
[1:51:27] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:51:33] | I’m Kelly’s husband. | 我是凯莉的丈夫 |
[1:51:37] | Jerry Lovett. | 我叫杰瑞·拉夫特 |
[1:51:39] | Kelly wanted… | 凯莉想… |
[1:51:43] | Kelly wanted to be here… | 凯莉本想亲自过来的 |
[1:51:47] | Look, this is very hard for everyone. | 听着 这对大家来说都很艰难 |
[1:51:51] | I can’t even imagine how hard it is for you. | 我甚至无法想象你所受的煎熬 |
[1:51:59] | Kelly, uh… | 凯莉 |
[1:52:03] | She’s had it rough. | 她也很不好受 |
[1:52:05] | First when she thought she lost you, | 一开始她以为她失去你了 |
[1:52:08] | and now dealing with all of this. | 现在又来了这么一出 |
[1:52:10] | It’s-It’s confusing. It’s very emotional for her. | 很让人困惑 她有些情绪不稳 |
[1:52:13] | She’s… | 她… |
[1:52:17] | She’s… | 她… |
[1:52:20] | sort of lost. | 有些迷失了 |
[1:52:23] | Maybe you could just give her a little more time. | 或许你可以再给她些时间 |
[1:52:31] | Anyway, uh, | 不管怎样 |
[1:52:33] | I’m sorry that… | 我很抱歉… |
[1:53:32] | Okay, people, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:53:34] | Party’s over. Let’s go home. Let’s go home. | 派对结束了 回家吧 回家吧 |
[1:53:37] | You’re definitely gonna have to go down to the DMV. | 你一定得去趟车管所 |
[1:53:40] | Okay, Maynard, let’s go. Chuck’s had a big day. | 好了 梅纳德 走吧 查克这一天累坏了 |
[1:53:42] | – I have to brief this man on his meetings tomorrow… – I know. | -我得和他说下明天会议的事情 -我知道 |
[1:53:44] | With the accountants and the attorneys, all right? | 和那些会计还有律师见面 |
[1:53:46] | I will see you bright and early in the morning. | 我明天一大早就来见你 |
[1:53:49] | Hey, Chuck, welcome home. We love you. | 查克 欢迎回家 我们爱你 |
[1:53:52] | Becca, I need to speak to you. | 贝卡 我得和你聊几句 |
[1:53:53] | You know, Chuck, we gotta catch up on some of that fishin’, now. | 查克 以后我们可得恢复一起钓鱼的活动 |
[1:53:57] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:54:02] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:54:07] | You got everything you need? Okay. | 你不缺什么东西吧 好的 |
[1:54:10] | Well, if you need anything, just sign for it, | 如果你需要什么 提出来就行 |
[1:54:12] | and I’ll see you in the morning. | 我明早来见你 |
[1:54:14] | Get some sleep, okay? We got another big day tomorrow. | 好好睡一觉 明天又是重要的一天 |
[1:54:17] | It takes a lot of paperwork to bring back a man. | 让一个人死而复生可是要填很多文件的 |
[1:54:21] | Bring you back to life, man. | 让你死而复生 兄弟 |
[1:54:23] | Bye, Chuck. | 再见 查克 |
[1:54:24] | Take care, now. Tomorrow. | 保重 明天见 |
[1:54:26] | Tomorrow we’re gonna bring you back to life. | 明天我们就让你死而复生 |
[1:56:14] | How long are you gonna be, man? | 你需要待多久 |
[1:56:21] | – How long will that buy me? – About ten minutes. | -这能让我待多长时间 -差不多十分钟 |
[1:56:48] | I’m awake. | 我醒着呢 |
[1:56:50] | I saw your taxi drive up. | 你看到你的出租车开过来了 |
[1:56:55] | Get in here out of the rain. | 进来吧 别淋雨 |
[1:57:04] | I saw you down at the hub today, | 我今天在中心看到你了 |
[1:57:06] | so I know you were down there. | 所以我知道你也去了 |
[1:57:27] | Let me get you a towel. | 我给你拿条毛巾 |
[1:57:41] | They’re sleeping. | 他们都睡了 |
[1:57:46] | If you come in, I’ll make you some coffee. | 如果你进来坐会儿 我就给你弄些咖啡 |
[1:58:02] | It’s a nice house. | 房子不错 |
[1:58:04] | Yeah, we got a nice mortgage too. | 是啊 但房贷也很吓人 |
[1:58:14] | What’s your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么名字 |
[1:58:17] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:58:19] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:58:24] | – She’s a beautiful little girl. – She’s a handful. | -她是个漂亮的小女孩 -她可不听话 |
[1:58:42] | Just let me get one thing straight here. | 我想确认清楚一件事 |
[1:58:54] | We have a pro football team now, but they’re in Nashville? | 我们终于有职业橄榄球队了 但竟然在纳什维尔 |
[1:59:03] | Yeah. Oh, my God. Okay. | 是啊 我的天 好吧 |
[1:59:06] | They used to be in Houston. | 他们本来是在休斯顿 |
[1:59:08] | First they were the Oilers, and now they’re the Titans. | 一开始叫油人队 现在叫泰坦队 |
[1:59:12] | The Houston Oilers are the Tennessee Titans? | 休斯顿油人队就是田纳西泰坦队吗 |
[1:59:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:59:17] | But that’s not all. | 但还不止如此呢 |
[1:59:19] | They went to the Super Bowl last year. | 他们去年打进了超级碗 |
[1:59:22] | And I missed that. | 但我却错过了 |
[1:59:23] | You would’ve died. It was so exciting. | 你要是在一定会高兴死 真的令人非常激动 |
[1:59:25] | They almost won by one yard. One lousy yard right at the end. | 就差一码就赢了 就是那最后的一码 |
[1:59:31] | I got whole milk, 2% and nonfat. | 我这里有全脂 2%减脂和脱脂牛奶 |
[1:59:34] | I don’t have any half-and-half, and that’s what you like. | 我没有你喜欢的那种50%减脂的 |
[1:59:37] | That’ll do fine. | 就这种也行 |
[1:59:52] | What happened to you becoming a professor? | 你以前想成为教授 怎么没有走那条路 |
[1:59:57] | You’re not Dr. Kelly Frears-Lovett? | 你不是凯莉·弗利尔斯-拉夫特教授吗 |
[2:00:04] | When you, um… | 当你… |
[2:00:06] | When your plane went down, | 当你的飞机失事后 |
[2:00:09] | everything just sort of got put on hold. | 一切都停了下来 |
[2:00:14] | I think about taking it up again, though. | 我的确有想过接着捡起来 |
[2:00:29] | I came out here to give you this. | 我来这里是想给你这个 |
[2:00:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[2:00:37] | I’m sorry it doesn’t work. | 我很抱歉这块表坏掉了 |
[2:00:40] | And I, uh, I kept the picture. | 我留下了照片 |
[2:00:44] | It was all faded anyway. | 但是也快完全褪色了 |
[2:00:47] | I want you to have it. I gave it to you. | 我希望你能收下 我本来就已经送给你了 |
[2:00:50] | That’s a family heirloom, and it should stay in your family. | 这可是传家宝 理应留在你的家里一直传下去 |
[2:01:03] | That’s everything I have from when you went down to now. | 那是从你出事到现在 我收集的全部资料 |
[2:01:08] | They said they never figured out what caused the crash. | 他们说一直没能调查清楚飞机失事的原因 |
[2:01:12] | Probably some mislabeled hazardous material caught fire. | 可能是错误使用的危险材料引发了大火 |
[2:01:19] | So here’s where that ship found you. | 这是那艘船发现你的地方 |
[2:01:23] | You drifted about 500 miles. | 你漂了大约500英里 |
[2:01:26] | This is where your island was, | 这是你那个岛所在的地方 |
[2:01:28] | about 600 miles South of the Cook Islands. | 在库克群岛以南约600英里处 |
[2:01:33] | And these are the search grids. | 这些是搜索范围图 |
[2:01:35] | Ships went back and forth for weeks looking for you. | 轮船在海上来来回回找了你好几周 |
[2:01:47] | I never should’ve gotten on that plane. | 我就不该上那架飞机的 |
[2:01:52] | I never should’ve gotten out of the car. | 我那天晚上就不该下车的 |
[2:01:58] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[2:02:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[2:02:14] | This is… This is our car. | 这 这是我们的车 |
[2:02:18] | You kept our car. | 你一直留着我们的车 |
[2:02:22] | All right, now, this is weird. | 好吧 这可太古怪了 |
[2:02:34] | It’s a good car. | 这是辆好车 |
[2:02:36] | Had a lot of memories in this car. | 我们在这辆车里留下了很多回忆 |
[2:02:38] | Two very nice memories. | 两次非常美好的回忆 |
[2:02:41] | Oh, that trip down to the Gulf, yeah. | 去墨西哥湾的那次旅行 |
[2:02:46] | So, can I drive it? | 我能开吗 |
[2:02:48] | It’s your car. | 本来就是你的车 |
[2:02:58] | That’s good, ’cause my… my taxi’s gone. | 很好 因为…因为我的出租车已经走了 |
[2:03:09] | Let me get some stuff out of the back. | 我先把一些东西从后面取出来 |
[2:03:34] | You think you’re gonna have more kids? | 你还会生更多的孩子吗 |
[2:03:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:03:38] | It’s kind of confusing right now. | 现在 我处于困惑中 |
[2:03:41] | Well, you should. | 你应该多生几个 |
[2:03:44] | I mean, really, you should. | 真的 你应该多生几个 |
[2:03:48] | I would. | 我就会的 |
[2:03:52] | So, what now? | 那现在要怎样 |
[2:03:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:04:02] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[2:04:16] | You said you’d be right back. | 你当时说你很快就回来 |
[2:04:24] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[2:04:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[2:05:39] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[2:05:44] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[2:05:47] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[2:06:07] | I always knew you were alive. I knew it. | 我一直都知道你还活着 我知道 |
[2:06:11] | But everybody said I had to stop saying that… | 但大家都说我不能再这么说了 |
[2:06:13] | that I had to let you go. | 说我必须放下你 |
[2:06:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:06:20] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我此生的挚爱 |
[2:06:24] | I love you too, Kelly. | 我也爱你 凯莉 |
[2:06:28] | More than you’ll ever know. | 那份爱超乎你的想象 |
[2:07:30] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[2:07:39] | You have to go home. | 你得回家了 |
[2:08:30] | We both had done the math, and… | 我们都仔细算过了 然后… |
[2:08:35] | Kelly added it all up. | 凯莉都想明白了 |
[2:08:39] | She knew she had to let me go. | 她知道她必须放下我 |
[2:08:41] | I added it up, knew that I’d… | 我也想明白了 我知道我会… |
[2:08:45] | I’d lost her. | 我会失去她 |
[2:08:49] | ‘Cause I was never gonna get off that island. | 因为我当初不可能离开那座岛 |
[2:08:54] | I was gonna die there, | 我会死在那里 |
[2:08:57] | totally alone. | 孤零零地死去 |
[2:09:05] | I mean, I was gonna get sick or i was gonna get injured or something. | 我会患病 或是受伤之类的 |
[2:09:12] | The only choice I had, | 我唯一的选择 |
[2:09:17] | the only thing I could control… | 我唯一能控制的 |
[2:09:21] | was when and how… | 就是死亡的时间和方式 |
[2:09:25] | and where that was gonna happen. | 以及死亡的地点 |
[2:09:27] | So… | 所以… |
[2:09:30] | I made a rope. | 我做了根绳子 |
[2:09:34] | And I went up to the summit to hang myself. | 我爬到山顶 准备吊死自己 |
[2:09:41] | But I had to test it, you know? | 但我总得先测试一下 |
[2:09:43] | Of course. You know me. | 那是当然了 你了解我这人的 |
[2:09:48] | And the weight of the log… | 那根木头的重量 |
[2:09:50] | snapped the limb of the tree. | 把那棵树的树枝压断了 |
[2:09:53] | So I – I … | 于是我… |
[2:09:55] | I couldn’t even kill myself the way I wanted to. | 我甚至无法按我想要的方式结束生命 |
[2:09:58] | I had power over nothing. | 我完全无能为力 |
[2:10:10] | And that’s when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. | 就在那时 这种感觉像条温暖的毯子覆盖我全身 |
[2:10:17] | I knew… | 我知道… |
[2:10:19] | somehow… | 不知为何 |
[2:10:22] | that I had to stay alive. | 我必须活下来 |
[2:10:26] | Somehow. | 不知为何 |
[2:10:29] | I had to keep breathing, | 我必须留着这口气 |
[2:10:33] | even though there was no reason to hope. | 尽管已经没有理由再去怀抱希望了 |
[2:10:38] | And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. | 我的逻辑告诉我 我不可能再见到这地方了 |
[2:10:46] | So that’s what I did. | 于是我就那么做了 |
[2:10:49] | I stayed alive. | 我活了下来 |
[2:10:52] | I kept breathing. | 我一直留着这口气 |
[2:10:56] | And then one day that logic was proven all wrong, | 然后有一天 那个逻辑被证明完全错了 |
[2:10:58] | because the tide… | 因为海浪… |
[2:11:02] | came in, gave me a sail. | 席卷而来 送给我一张帆 |
[2:11:10] | And now, here I am. | 此刻 我坐在这里 |
[2:11:15] | I’m back… | 我回来了 |
[2:11:18] | in Memphis, talking to you. | 回到孟菲斯 跟你说话 |
[2:11:23] | I have ice in my glass. | 我的杯子里还有冰块 |
[2:11:32] | And I’ve lost her all over again. | 但我却再次失去了她 |
[2:11:42] | I’m so sad that I don’t have Kelly. | 我很难过我没能拥有凯莉 |
[2:11:50] | But I’m so grateful that she was with me on that island. | 但我很感恩 在岛上时 是她一直陪着我 |
[2:12:00] | And I know what I have to do now. | 我也想明白我现在要做些什么了 |
[2:12:05] | I gotta keep breathing. | 我必须继续留着这口气 |
[2:12:10] | Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. | 因为明天 太阳会重新升起 |
[2:12:14] | Who knows what the tide could bring? | 谁知道海浪又会给我带来什么呢 |
[2:13:22] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[2:13:28] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[2:13:38] | FedEx! | 联邦快递 |
[2:13:40] | 这个包裹救了我一命 谢谢你 查克·诺兰德 | |
[2:14:47] | – You look lost. – I do? | -你看上去像迷路了 -是吗 |
[2:14:51] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[2:14:57] | Well, I was just about to figure that out. | 我刚刚正在想这个问题呢 就快想到了 |
[2:15:00] | Well, that’s 83 South. | 那是83号洲际公路南向路段 |
[2:15:02] | And this road here will hook you up with l-40 East. | 沿这条路走下去会上40号洲际高路东向路段 |
[2:15:07] | If you turn right, | 如果你往右转 |
[2:15:09] | that’ll take you to Amarillo, Flagstaff, | 将会到达阿马里洛 弗拉格斯塔夫 |
[2:15:13] | California. | 加利福尼亚州 |
[2:15:17] | And if you head back that direction, | 如果你往回朝那个方向去 |
[2:15:18] | you’ll find a whole lotta nothin’ all the way to Canada. | 一路上什么都没有 直到你到达加拿大 |
[2:15:24] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[2:15:26] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[2:15:30] | Good luck, cowboy. | 祝你好运 牛仔 |
[2:15:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |