英文名称:Casino Royale UnCut
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | M doesn’t mind you earning a little money on the side, Dryden. | M并不会介意你额外赚点小钱 赖安 |
[01:18] | She’d just prefer it if it wasn’t selling secrets. | 她只是希望 不要靠出卖机密来赚钱 |
[01:30] | If the theatrics are supposed to scare me… | 如果你是想吓吓我的话 |
[01:33] | …you have the wrong man, Bond. | 邦德 你找错人了 |
[01:36] | If M was so sure that I was bent… | 如果M真的认为我变节了 |
[01:39] | …she’d have sent a double-0. | 她会派00探员来的 |
[01:42] | Benefits of being section chief… | 尽管只是区域主管 |
[01:44] | …l’d know if anyone had been promoted to double-0 status… | 我知道所有被晋升为00身份的探员 |
[01:47] | …wouldn’t I? | 对吗? |
[01:49] | -Your file shows no kills, and it takes– -Two. | – 你的档案显示你没杀过人 而且… – 杀过2个 |
[02:11] | Shame. | 真遗憾 |
[02:13] | We barely got to know each other. | 我们之间还了解甚少 |
[02:19] | I know where you keep your gun. | 我知道你把枪放在哪里 |
[02:23] | I suppose that’s something. | 所以我还是了解你的 |
[02:26] | True. | 确实是 |
[02:29] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的? |
[02:31] | Your contact? | 你的联络人? |
[02:33] | Not well. | 死的很惨 |
[03:19] | Made you feel it, did he? | 他叫你感受到了死亡 是吗? |
[03:24] | Well… | 嗯 |
[03:26] | …you needn’t worry. | 你不用担心 |
[03:29] | The second is– | 第二个是… |
[03:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:37] | Considerably. | 相当对 |
[07:33] | So how do I trust this man that I’ve never met with my money? | 我怎么才能放心把钱交给这个 素未谋面的人呢? |
[07:37] | You asked for the introduction. | 你要求引见 |
[07:40] | That’s all my organization will guarantee. | 我的组织只能向你担保这些 |
[08:22] | I suppose our friend Mr. White will have told you… | 我想我们的朋友 怀特先生已经告诉过你 |
[08:25] | …that I have provided reliable banking services… | 这些年来 |
[08:28] | …for many other freedom fighters over the years. | 我向很多自由战士 提供了可靠的银行服务 |
[08:35] | Do you believe in God, Mr. Le Chiffre? | 你相信上帝吗 拉西福先生? |
[08:38] | No. | 不 |
[08:39] | I believe in a reasonable rate of return. | 我相信合理的回报率 |
[08:42] | I want no risk in the portfolio. | 我不想投资有任何风险 |
[08:45] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[08:46] | And I can access it anywhere in the world? | 我能在全球任何一个角落提钱? |
[08:48] | Yes. | 可以 |
[09:08] | I have the money, so short another million shares… | 钱到手了 做空1百万 |
[09:11] | …of Skyfleet stock. | 股天空舰的股票 |
[09:13] | Sir, you must know you’re betting against the market. | 先生 要知道你这可 是在和市场对赌 |
[09:17] | No one expects this stock to go anywhere but up. | 大家都一致认为这支股只涨不跌 |
[09:20] | Just do it. | 照做就是了 |
[09:58] | Looks like our man. Burn scars on his face. | 看来我们的朋友 在自己脸上烧了不少伤疤 |
[10:03] | I wonder if bomb-makers are insured for things like that. | 不知道炸弹制造者 能不能给这种事投保 |
[10:20] | He’s on the move. | 他开始行动了 |
[10:22] | He’s on the move, and he’s heading straight for me. | 他开始行动了 他正径直向我走来 |
[10:26] | Stop touching your ear. | 别摸你的耳朵 |
[10:28] | -Sorry? -Put your hand down. | – 你说什么? – 把手放下来 |
[10:36] | Holster the bloody weapon, Carter. I need him alive. | 把该死的枪放下 卡特 我要抓活的 |
[20:10] | Weeping blood comes merely from a derangement of the tear duct… | 流血泪只不过是泪腺重排的缘故 |
[20:13] | …my dear general. | 亲爱的先生 |
[20:16] | Nothing sinister. | 跟邪恶可不着边 |
[20:22] | All in. | 全押 |
[20:26] | I have two pair, and you have a 17.4 percent chance… | 我有2对 你有17.4%的机会… |
[20:30] | …of making your straight. | 能赢 |
[20:58] | When does Ellipsis expire? | “省略号”什么时候失效? |
[21:01] | -We have less than 36 hours. I can– -No. No, no. | – 还有不到36小时 我可以… – 不 不用 |
[21:04] | That’s all the time I have anyway. | 就只有这么多时间 |
[21:08] | Give our guests five minutes to leave… | 叫客人5分钟内离开 |
[21:11] | …or throw them overboard. | 否则把他们丢到船外 |
[21:25] | Who the hell do they think they are? | 他们究竟觉得自己是什么人 |
[21:27] | I report to the prime minister, even he’s smart enough… | 我向首相汇报 他很聪明 |
[21:29] | …not to ask me what we do. | 但他都不具体追究我们的工作 |
[21:31] | Have you ever seen such a bunch of self-righteous, arse-covering prigs? | 为什么我总是遇到一些自以为是的饭桶? |
[21:35] | They don’t care what we do, they care what we get photographed doing. | 他们根本不关心我们在做什么 他们只在乎被拍照的人在干什么 |
[21:38] | And how the hell could Bond be so stupid? | 邦德怎么会这么愚蠢? |
[21:41] | I give him double-0 status, he celebrates by shooting an embassy. | 我给了他00身份 他却拿枪击使馆作为庆祝 |
[21:44] | Is the man deranged? And where the hell is he? | 他疯了吗? 他现在到底在什么地方? |
[21:46] | In the old days, if an agent did something embarrassing… | 要在过去 探员做出这么难堪的事 |
[21:49] | …he’d have the good sense to defect. | 他一定得要叛逃才行 |
[21:51] | Christ, I miss the Cold War. | 天啊 我真是怀念冷战时期 |
[23:09] | You’ve got a bloody cheek. | 你可真是厚颜无耻啊! |
[23:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:13] | I’ll shoot the camera first next time. | 下回我一定先打掉摄像机 |
[23:15] | Or yourself. | 或者你自己 |
[23:17] | You stormed into an embassy. | 你袭击了一个使馆 |
[23:19] | You violated the only absolutely inviolate rule… | 你侵犯了唯一神圣不可侵犯的 |
[23:22] | …of international relationships. | 国际关系准则 |
[23:23] | And why? So you could kill a nobody. | 为什么呢?为了杀一个无名之辈 |
[23:26] | We wanted to question him, not kill him. | 我们是要审问他 而不是杀了他 |
[23:29] | For God’s sake. You’re supposed to display some kind of judgment. | 天啊 你应该运用一下你的判断力 |
[23:32] | I did. | 我这么做了 |
[23:34] | I thought one less bomb-maker in the world would be good. | 我认为世上少一个 炸弹制造者是件好事 |
[23:36] | Exactly. One bomb-maker. | 没错 一个制造炸弹的 |
[23:39] | We’re trying to find out how an entire network of terrorist groups is financed… | 我们正在试图找出 恐怖组织网的资金来源 |
[23:42] | …and you give us one bomb-maker. | 你却给我个造炸弹的 |
[23:44] | Hardly the big picture, wouldn’t you say? | 很难算全盘情况 是不是? |
[23:46] | The man isn’t even a true believer. He’s a gun for hire. | 那人都不是真正的信徒 他只是个雇佣杀手而已 |
[23:50] | And thanks to your trigger finger… | 多亏了你那过度发达的扣扳机的手指 |
[23:52] | …we have no idea who hired him or why. | 现在我们根本无法得知谁雇佣了他 目的为何 |
[23:55] | And how the hell did you find out where I lived? | 你究竟是怎么找到我住的地方的? |
[23:58] | The same way I found out your name. | 跟我发现你真实姓名的方法一样 |
[23:59] | I thought “M” was randomly assigned. I had no idea it stood for– | 我以为M只是随机取的一个字母 没想到它代表的是… |
[24:02] | Utter one more syllable and I’ll have you killed. | 你要是再说一个字 我就杀了你 |
[24:06] | I knew it was too early to promote you. | 我就知道不应该这么快就提升你 |
[24:10] | Well, I understand double-0s have a very short life-expectancy… | 我知道00身份的探员寿命都不长 |
[24:14] | …so your mistake will be short-lived. | 所以你犯的错误也是短暂的 |
[24:22] | Bond, this may be too much for a blunt instrument to understand… | 邦德 对于一个愚钝的人来说 这些可能难以理解 |
[24:27] | …but arrogance and self-awareness seldom go hand in hand. | 但是盲目自大和自我意识 几乎不可能协调共存 |
[24:31] | So you want me to be half monk, half hit-man? | 这么说你希望我是半个圣人 半个终极杀手了? |
[24:34] | Any thug can kill. | 任何刺客都可以杀人 |
[24:36] | I want you to take your ego out of the equation… | 我希望你能克服你的自负 |
[24:39] | …and to judge the situation dispassionately. | 冷静的分析局势 |
[24:42] | I have to know I can trust you, and that you know who to trust. | 我必须要确定我可以信任你 而你也清楚信任谁 |
[24:47] | And since I don’t know that, I need you out of my sight. | 但现在还不能确定 我要你在我眼前消失 |
[24:51] | Go and stick your head in the sand somewhere… | 找个地方冷静一下 |
[24:53] | …and think about your future. | 好好考虑一下你的未来 |
[24:54] | Because these bastards want your head. | 这些混蛋现在想要你的命 |
[24:57] | And I’m seriously considering feeding you to them. | 我正严肃考虑 是否把你交出去 |
[25:08] | And Bond… | 还有 邦德 |
[25:14] | …don’t ever break into my house again. | 不要再擅闯我家了 |
[25:17] | Ma’am. | 好的 |
[26:32] | Good day, sir, and welcome to the Ocean Club. | 你好 先生 欢迎光临海洋俱乐部 |
[26:56] | Are you going to take this or make me wait? | 你是帮我停车还是让我这么等着? |
[26:59] | Certainly, sir. Sorry, sir. | 当然 先生 对不起 先生 |
[27:45] | Security to car park. Security to car park. | 保安去停车场 保安去停车场 |
[29:29] | Welcome to the Ocean Club, sir. Checking in? | 欢迎光临海洋俱乐部 先生 您要入住吗? |
[29:32] | Yes. But it’s a spur-of-the-moment thing, and I haven’t got a reservation. | 是的 但我这是一时冲动之举 我并没有提前预定 |
[29:38] | -We have an ocean-view villa. -Perfect. | – 我们有间面向大海的豪华房 – 太好了 |
[29:45] | Could you do me a favor? I was here last night… | 你能帮我个忙吗? 我昨晚在这里进晚餐 |
[29:47] | …and I parked my car next to a very beautiful 1964 Aston Martin. | 我把车停在一辆非常漂亮的 1974年出厂的阿斯顿马丁旁 |
[29:51] | I nicked the door. You wouldn’t happen to know–? | 我把它的车门刮了 你是否知道… |
[29:54] | -Mr. Dimitrios. -Right. | – 是迪米特雷斯先生的 – 没错 |
[29:57] | If he hasn’t noticed, I’m not sure I’d mention it. | 如果他本人还没有发现 我觉得这事最好还是不要提 |
[29:59] | Isn’t the type to take bad news well. | 他对坏消息的反应可很强烈呢 |
[30:02] | But if I felt compelled to find him? | 但是如果我要找他呢? |
[30:06] | He has a house just up the beach. | 他在海边有栋房子 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | -What? -He’s in the Bahamas. | – 什么事? – 他现在在巴拿马 |
[31:15] | You woke me to share his holiday plans? | 你把我吵醒就是为了告诉我 他在哪里度假? |
[31:17] | Well, he’s logged into our secure website… | 他使用你的名字和密码 |
[31:20] | …using your name and password. | 登陆到我们的加密网 |
[31:22] | Well, how the hell does he know these things? | 他是怎么知道的? |
[31:25] | Well, I’m doing my best to find out. | 我会尽力找出答案的 |
[31:28] | -Who’s he looking at? -Alex Dimitrios. | – 他现在在查谁? – 阿里克斯·迪米特雷斯 |
[31:32] | That slimy bugger. | 那个混蛋 |
[31:44] | Now known associates…. | 现在查的是他的同伙 |
[31:58] | Le Chiffre. | 拉西福 |
[32:19] | How can I assist you, sir? | 要些什么吗 先生? |
[32:21] | Good evening. Large Mount Gay with soda, please. | 晚上好 一大杯奇峰朗姆酒加苏打 谢谢 |
[32:24] | -Look what just happened. -Good job, big boy. | – 瞧 都是些什么事情啊 – 老兄 手气不错啊 |
[32:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:35] | Do you mind if I join? | 不介意我也玩两把吧? |
[32:37] | -Oh, good evening. How are you? -Good evening. | – 晚上好 – 晚上好 |
[32:50] | Small blind, big blind. | 小盲注 大盲注 |
[32:53] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[32:57] | Bet’s to you. | 轮到你了 |
[33:01] | If that was for luck, you’re two hours late. | 如果是来祝我好运的话 你迟到了2小时 |
[33:05] | Two hundred to you. | 2万跟吗? |
[33:13] | Bet’s to you. | 轮到你了 |
[33:14] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[33:16] | Five to call. | 5千跟吗? |
[33:22] | -Action’s to you. -Pair of sevens. | – 轮到你了 – 一对7 |
[33:23] | Ace high. | 一张A |
[33:26] | Check or bet. | 跟牌还是让牌 |
[33:28] | -Check. -And to you. | – 跟牌 – 轮到你了 |
[33:29] | Five thousand. | 跟进5千 |
[33:35] | Five to call. | 跟进5千 |
[33:49] | -Check. -Check to you, sir. | – 跟牌 – 到你了 先生? |
[33:53] | All in. | 全部都押上 |
[33:55] | No, wait. | 等一下 |
[33:57] | Twenty thousand. | 2万 |
[33:59] | Table stakes. I’m sorry, sir. | 只限台上的注 对不起 先生 |
[34:04] | Okay. This is on the table. That’s my car. Wanna bet? | 好吧 这个在台上 我的车 可以赌吗? |
[34:09] | I’m sorry, Mr. Dimitrios. | 对不起 迪米特雷斯先生 |
[34:11] | Please, no. Give him a chance to win his money back. | 别这样 给他个机会把钱赢回来 |
[34:25] | All right, show me, gentlemen. | 请亮牌 先生们 |
[34:31] | Three kings. | 3张K |
[34:39] | There you go with my night. | 天哪 |
[34:41] | Trip aces. | 3张A |
[34:43] | Aces win. | A赢 |
[34:48] | Oh, and the valet ticket. | 哦 停车票也给我 |
[34:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:56] | Sir. | 先生 |
[35:29] | -Thank you. -Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你 先生 |
[35:33] | No wonder he was in such a foul mood. | 难怪他情绪那么糟 |
[35:37] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[35:38] | Can I give you a lift home? | 我能送你回家吗? |
[35:40] | That would really send him over the edge. | 那他一定会气疯的 |
[35:44] | I’m afraid I’m not that cruel. | 恐怕我还没有那么残忍 |
[35:46] | Well, perhaps you’re just out of practice. | 可能你都生疏了 |
[35:56] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[35:57] | Well, what about a drink at my place? | 到我那喝一杯怎么样? |
[36:00] | Your place? | 你那? |
[36:03] | -Is it close? -Very. | – 离这里近吗? – 非常近 |
[36:12] | One drink. | 那只喝一杯 |
[36:39] | Good evening, sir, and welcome back. | 晚上好 先生 欢迎回来 |
[36:41] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎回到我的住处 |
[36:55] | I’m having a hard time seeing how this is my fault. | 我不明白为什么这是我的错 |
[36:58] | It’s your plan. All I did was get you the man. | 那是你的计划 我只负责给你找人 |
[37:01] | A man who was under surveillance by the British Secret Service. | 那人正在被英国情报局监视 |
[37:07] | Which makes me wonder if I can trust you at all. | 这让我开始怀疑是否该信任你 |
[37:10] | Then don’t. I couldn’t care less. | 那就别信任我 我根本不在乎 |
[37:13] | But I do care about my reputation. | 但是我在乎我的名声 |
[37:16] | I have someone else willing to do the job. | 我另外给你找能干这活的人 |
[37:18] | He just needs the particulars… | 他只需要知道一些细节 |
[37:21] | …and payment. | 和报酬 |
[37:34] | You like married women, don’t you, James? | 你喜欢已婚女人 是不是 詹姆斯? |
[37:37] | It keeps things simple. | 这样事情简单 |
[37:43] | What is it about bad men? | 什么样的人才是坏人呢? |
[37:46] | You, my husband…. | 你还是我丈夫? |
[37:49] | I had so many chances to be happy… | 我有那么多获得幸福的机会 |
[37:52] | …so many nice guys. | 很多不错的男人 |
[37:54] | Why can’t nice guys be more like you? | 为什么那些男人不能象你一样呢? |
[37:57] | Well, because then they’d be bad. | 因为要是那样的话 他们就是坏人了 |
[38:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:05] | But so much more interesting. | 但是却会有意思的多 |
[38:13] | What makes your husband a bad man? | 为什么你丈夫是坏人? |
[38:15] | His nature, I suppose. | 我想大概是他的本性吧 |
[38:18] | The nature of his work? | 他的工作性质吗? |
[38:20] | A mystery, I’m afraid. | 恐怕那是个迷 |
[38:24] | I’m also afraid you will sleep with me in order to get to him. | 我也怕你和我睡觉 就是为了了解他 |
[38:30] | How afraid? | 恐怕是吧 |
[38:33] | Not enough to stop. | 你现在没有退路了 |
[38:43] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 能问你个私人问题吗? |
[38:47] | Now would seem an appropriate time. | 现在可是好时机啊 |
[38:51] | Does “ellipsis” mean anything to you? | “省略号”对你来说有什么意义吗? |
[39:03] | Should I ask him about it? | 我是不是该问问他? |
[39:05] | Perhaps later. | 以后吧 |
[39:08] | Yes, dear? | 好的 亲爱的 |
[39:09] | I’m on the last flight tonight to Miami. | 我坐今晚最后一班飞机去迈阿密 |
[39:11] | Don’t wait up. I’ll be back in the morning. | 不用等我了 我明早回 |
[39:14] | Okay, I understand. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[39:17] | See you tomorrow. Bye-bye. | 明天见 再见 |
[39:21] | Apparently he’s on the last flight to Miami… | 很显然 他现在正在 飞往迈阿密的最后一趟航班上 |
[39:26] | …so you have all night to question me. | 所以你有整晚的时间审问我 |
[39:33] | In that case… | 这样的话 |
[39:34] | …we’re gonna need… | 我们需要多来点… |
[39:36] | …some more champagne. | 来点香槟 |
[39:44] | Good evening. Room Service. | 晚上好 客房服务部 |
[39:46] | Good evening. Can I get a bottle of chilled Bollinger Grand Ann?… | 晚上好 我想要一瓶冰香槟 |
[39:50] | …and the beluga caviar? | 还有鱼子酱 |
[39:51] | -With everything? -Yes, with everything. | – 其他配料 酒具之类的也都要吗? – 是的 都要 |
[39:54] | -And would that be for two, sir? -What? | – 2份吗 先生? – 什么? |
[39:56] | -For two? -No, for one. | – 要两份吗? – 不 只要1份 |
[40:32] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[40:38] | There you go. Number 53. | 给你 53牌 |
[40:45] | Dr. von Hagens’ Body Worlds invites visitors… | 冯·哈根斯博士的人体世界 欢迎您 |
[40:48] | …to observe the body’s various locomotive, digestive… | 来参观人体的运动系统 消化系统 |
[40:51] | …nervous and vascular systems. | 神经系统和动脉系统 |
[41:53] | Please may I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen? | 先生们 女士们 请大家注意 |
[41:58] | I believe it is something very special, what we see here. | 我们现在看到的 是很特别的东西 |
[42:02] | This is edutainment. | 这是寓教于乐的 |
[42:30] | –fixed in dramatic and athletic poses… | 栩栩如生的造型 |
[42:32] | …that reveal the true-to-life spatial relationships amongst organs. | 逼真地再现了人体器官的立体结构 |
[42:49] | Hello. | 喂 |
[42:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[43:02] | Do not leave your vehicle unattended. | 把你的车停在明显的地方 |
[43:05] | Welcome to Miami International Airport. | 欢迎来到迈阿密国际机场 |
[43:08] | Curbside parking in front of the terminal is restricted…. | 机场前的路边不允许停车 |
[44:47] | -Yes. -It’s Bond. I need her now. | – 什么事? – 我是邦德 我要找M |
[44:50] | I’m afraid she can’t be disturbed. Can I take a message? | 她现在不能被打扰 可以给她带个口信吗? |
[44:53] | Listen, you go and find her, tell her to call Security at Miami Airport… | 听好 你快点找到她 告诉她打电话给迈阿密机场安全部门 |
[44:56] | …because I think a bomb is about to go off. Do it now. | 因为我认为这里会有炸弹爆炸 你现在就去找她 |
[44:59] | -Sorry, can I put you on hold? -I thought you might. | – 抱歉 请稍等 – 我想你可以办到 |
[45:06] | Bond? What the hell are you up to? | 邦德?你现在究竟是要干什么? |
[45:12] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会给你打过来 |
[45:36] | -The Skyfleet S570 prototype. -What about it? | – 天空舰570原型机 – 它怎么了? |
[45:38] | “The largest airplane in the world will be unveiled today at Miami Airport.” | 世界上最大的飞机 今天将于迈阿密机场公诸于众 |
[46:23] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[46:24] | Bond? Bond! | 邦德 邦德? |
[46:29] | His target is the Skyfleet prototype. | 他的目标是天空舰570型 |
[46:31] | It’s launching today. | 它将于今天试飞 |
[46:36] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[51:02] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[52:07] | Get moving! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走 快走 快走 |
[53:42] | The puts expired. I’m sorry, I’m not sure yet how much you’ve lost. | 空头失效了 很抱歉 我不清楚你究竟损失了多少 |
[53:47] | One hundred and one million, two hundred and six thousand dollars. | 一亿零一百二十万六千美元 |
[53:59] | Someone talked. | 有人告密 |
[54:25] | -You got everything you need? -Yeah, I have. | – 你找到了你想找的了? – 是的 找到了 |
[54:27] | I’m gonna get a few more photos…. | 我要照些相 |
[54:43] | Quite the body count you’re stacking up. | 为什么尸体会浮肿? |
[54:47] | She was tortured first. As you’d already killed her husband… | 她一定是先被折磨过 你已经杀了她丈夫 |
[54:50] | …she must have been the only one left to question. | 我们现在没人审问 |
[54:53] | Did she know anything that could compromise you? | 她知道你的底细吗? |
[54:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[54:57] | -Not your name, what you were after? -No. | – 你的真实姓名和意图呢? – 不知道 |
[55:01] | Dimitrios worked as a middleman. | 迪米特雷斯是个中间商 |
[55:02] | Knew where to put his hands on weapons… | 总能获取武器 |
[55:04] | …and people who could use them. | 也能找到买家 |
[55:06] | He worked with anyone who had money. | 谁有钱就给谁干 |
[55:08] | For years he was involved with a man we knew as Le Chiffre… | 多年来和一个叫拉西福的人 关系甚为密切 |
[55:11] | …a private banker to the world’s terrorists. | 此人是世界各地恐怖组织背后的银行家 |
[55:13] | He invested their money, gave them access to it wherever they wanted. | 为恐怖分子投资洗钱 他们可以随意提取 |
[55:17] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[55:19] | Albanian, we believe. Chess prodigy. | 此人是阿尔巴尼亚人 国际象棋高手 |
[55:22] | A bit of a mathematical genius and liked to prove it by playing poker. | 数学天才 喜欢用打牌来证明这一点 |
[55:56] | So you can keep an eye on me? | 想监视我? |
[55:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:05] | When they analyzed the stock market after 9l11… | 专家在911之后分析股市时 |
[56:08] | …the CIA discovered a massive shorting of airline stocks. | 美国中情局发现有人 大做航空公司股票的空头 |
[56:12] | When the stocks hit bottom on 9l12, somebody made a fortune. | 9月12日当股市跌到谷底时有人发了笔大财 |
[56:16] | The same thing happened this morning with Skyfleet stock… | 今早同样的事本应 发生在天空舰的股票上 |
[56:21] | …or was supposed to.With their prototype destroyed, | 如果原型机被摧毁 |
[56:23] | the company would be near bankruptcy. | 公司将会破产 |
[56:24] | Instead, somebody lost over $ 100 million betting the wrong way. | 然而 有人却因押错而损失过亿 |
[56:29] | You think it’s this man Le Chiffre. | 你认为是这个叫拉西福的人 |
[56:32] | Which would explain how he | 这也解释了他为什么要在 |
[56:34] | could set up a high-stakes poker game at Casino Royale in Montenegro. | 黑山的皇家赌场开高额赌局 |
[56:37] | Ten players, $ 10 million buy-in, 5 million re-buy. | 10位玩家 每人赌注1千万 可以再买注5百万 |
[56:41] | Winner takes all. Potentially 150 million. | 赢家全拿 赌金可能高达1亿5千万 |
[56:44] | Good. Then we’ll know where he’ll be. | 好啊 这样我们就找到他的行踪了 |
[56:47] | Do you want a clean kill or to send a message? | 要利索地宰了他呢 还只是给他个警告? |
[56:49] | We want him alive. Le Chiffre doesn’t have 100 million to lose. | 我们要他活着 拉西福没有1亿美元去输 |
[56:53] | Has he been playing the stock market with his clients’ funds? | 那他是在用客户的钱玩股票吗? |
[56:57] | They’re not gonna be too happy when they find out it’s gone. | 客户知道钱没了 一定会大怒 |
[57:00] | We can’t let him win this game. | 我们不能让他赢这场赌局 |
[57:01] | If he loses, he’ll have nowhere to run. | 如果输了 他就没处可逃了 |
[57:04] | We’ll give him sanctuary in return for everything he knows. | 我们给他提供避难所 换取他知道的一切 |
[57:07] | I’m putting you in the game… | 我决定让你去赌 |
[57:09] | …replacing someone who’s playing for a syndicate. | 替换罪犯辛迪加组织的人 |
[57:12] | According to Villiers, you’re the best player in the Service. | 听薇丽说你是队伍中最厉害的 |
[57:16] | Trust me, I wish it wasn’t the case. | 相信我 我也不希望如此 |
[57:22] | I would ask you if you could remain emotionally detached… | 我想问你是否能不动感情 |
[57:27] | …but I don’t think that’s your problem, is it, Bond? | 但看起来这对你来说不是问题 是吧 邦德? |
[57:31] | No. | 对 |
[57:34] | Don’t worry about keeping in touch. | 不用担心联系总部 |
[57:37] | We’ll know where you are. | 我们知道你在哪里 |
[57:39] | You can stop pretending. | 你不用装了 |
[57:41] | You knew I wouldn’t let this drop, didn’t you? | 你知道我不会把它丢掉的 不是吗? |
[57:44] | Well, I knew you were you. | 但我知道你就是你 |
[58:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:14] | I’m the money. | 我就是钱 |
[58:18] | Every penny of it. | 你完全值 |
[58:21] | The Treasury has agreed to stake you in the game. | 财政部决定资助你参加赌局 (英国财政部 维斯帕·林德) |
[58:25] | “Vesper.” | 维斯帕 (黄昏) |
[58:27] | Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that. | 我倒是希望 你把钱给你父母 |
[58:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:32] | Your boss must be well-connected. | 你上司一定人脉深厚 |
[58:34] | I’ve never seen so much go out the door so quickly. | 我从未见过这么多钱 轻而易举就批了 |
[58:37] | Or quite so stylishly. | 从未批得如此有型 |
[58:40] | May I ask you where it is? | 那钱在哪呢? |
[58:42] | Ten million was wired to your account in Montenegro… | 1千万已经电汇到你在黑山的账户里了 |
[58:45] | …with a contingency for 5 more if I deem it a prudent investment. | 还有5百万的后备金 如果我认为投资值得 |
[58:49] | I suppose you’ve given some thought to the notion that if you lose… | 我猜你一定也想到过如果你输了 |
[58:52] | …our government will have directly financed terrorism. | 政府就是在直接给恐怖组织提供资金 |
[58:59] | What looks good? | 有什么好吃的? |
[59:07] | So you’re telling me it’s a matter of probability and odds. | 那么你说这是概率与赔率 |
[59:10] | I was worried there was some chance involved. | 我还担心运气的问题呢 |
[59:13] | Well, only if you assume the player with the best hand wins. | 你什么时候见过牌最好的人赢呢 |
[59:16] | So that would be what you call “bluffing”? | 噢 那就是你们所说的”诈牌” |
[59:21] | You’ve heard the term. | 原来你听说过这个词 |
[59:23] | Then you’ll also know that in poker you never play your hand. | 那你应该知道你玩的并不是牌 |
[59:25] | You play the man across from you. | 而是玩你桌对面的对手 |
[59:27] | -And you’re good at reading people? -Yes, I am. | – 而你很会看透人 – 是的 我能 |
[59:30] | Which is why I’ve been able to detect… | 所以我能从你的言语中 |
[59:31] | …an undercurrent of sarcasm in your voice. | 听出暗藏的讽刺 |
[59:34] | I’m now assured our money is in good hands. | 钱在你手里我可不放心 |
[59:38] | You don’t think this is a very good plan, do you? | 你对这个计划并不看好 是不是? |
[59:41] | So there is a plan? | 噢 原来你还有个计划 |
[59:42] | I got the impression we were risking millions of dollars… | 我还以为你把百万金钱 |
[59:45] | …and hundreds of lives on a game of luck. | 成百人命 在赌桌上孤注一掷 |
[59:48] | What else can you surmise, Mr. Bond? | 你还有什么高见呢?邦德先生? |
[59:50] | About you, Miss Lynd? | 针对你的吗 林德小姐? |
[59:52] | Well, your beauty’s a problem. | 你的美貌是个问题 |
[59:54] | You worry you won’t be taken seriously. | 你怕他人对你不重视 |
[59:56] | Which one can say of any attractive woman with half a brain. | 人们都认为:美女无脑 |
[1:00:00] | True, but this one overcompensates by wearing slightly masculine clothing | 没错 但你特意着装男性化 |
[1:00:03] | …being more aggressive than her female colleagues… | 比其他女同事更咄咄逼人 |
[1:00:06] | …which gives her a somewhat prickly demeanor… | 让人难以接受 |
[1:00:09] | …and ironically enough, makes it less likely for her to be accepted… | 好笑的是 这同时也意味着 |
[1:00:12] | …and promoted by her male superiors… | 她难以被男上司赏识及提拔 |
[1:00:15] | …who mistake her insecurities for arrogance. | 把她的危机感误认为傲慢 |
[1:00:18] | Now, I’d have normally gone with only child… | 我一般会猜你是独生女 |
[1:00:22] | …but, you see, by the way you ignored the quip about your parents… | 但你对讽刺你父母的话毫无反应 |
[1:00:25] | …l’m gonna have to go with orphan. | 我猜你只能是个孤儿 |
[1:00:31] | All right. | 那好 |
[1:00:34] | By the cut of your suit, you went to Oxford or wherever… | 看你衣着 你去了牛津之类的学校 |
[1:00:37] | …and actually think human beings dress like that. | 还认为是人就应该这么穿着 |
[1:00:39] | But you wear it with such disdain… | 但你如此蔑视衣着 |
[1:00:41] | …my guess is you didn’t come from money… | 说明你家中并没钱 |
[1:00:43] | …and your school friends never let you forget it. | 你的同学从未让你忘记这一点 |
[1:00:46] | Which means you were at that school by the grace… | 如此说来 你上学的钱必是受他人恩惠 |
[1:00:51] | …of someone else’s charity, hence the chip on your shoulder. | 所以你非常忌讳 你先猜我是个孤儿 |
[1:00:54] | And since your first thought about me ran to orphan…that’s what I’d say you are. | 恰恰说明你才是孤儿出身 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, you are. | 是的 你是 |
[1:01:02] | I like this poker thing. | 我很喜欢推测 |
[1:01:05] | And that makes perfect sense… | 也合情合理 |
[1:01:06] | …since Ml6 looks for maladjusted young men… | 当英国军情6处看中你 这样不经事的年轻人 |
[1:01:09] | …that give little thought to sacrificing others… | 可以无视他人性命 |
[1:01:12] | …in order to protect Queen and country. | 保护祖国和女王 |
[1:01:14] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[1:01:15] | …former SAS types with easy smiles and expensive watches. | 前特别空勤团成员 笑容满面 腕带名表 |
[1:01:20] | -Rolex? -Omega. | – 劳力士? – 欧米加 |
[1:01:22] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[1:01:25] | Now, having just met you… | 我们刚刚认识 |
[1:01:27] | …I wouldn’t go as far as calling you a cold-hearted bastard. | 所以我不会就冒然说你是 一个冷酷的杂种 |
[1:01:30] | No, of course not. | 当然不应该 |
[1:01:31] | But it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine. | 不过也不难想象 |
[1:01:33] | You think of women as disposable pleasures… | 你视女人为可抛弃的玩物 |
[1:01:35] | …rather than meaningful pursuits. | 而非实际追求的目标 |
[1:01:39] | So as charming as you are, Mr. Bond… | 虽然你风度翩翩 邦德先生 |
[1:01:41] | …I will be keeping my eye on our government’s money… | 我会牢牢看好我国政府的钱 |
[1:01:44] | …and off your perfectly formed arse. | 而不会去注意你丰满的臀部 |
[1:01:46] | You noticed? | 你注意到了? |
[1:01:48] | Even accountants have imagination. | 就算会计也是有想象力的 |
[1:01:50] | How was your lamb? | 你的羊肉味道如何? |
[1:01:52] | Skewered. | 走味了 |
[1:01:54] | One sympathizes. | 让人心痛 |
[1:01:57] | Good evening, Mr. Bond. | 晚安 邦德先生 |
[1:01:59] | Good evening, Miss Lynd. | 晚安 林德小姐 |
[1:02:17] | -Hotel Splendid, sir? -That’s right. | – 去华美饭店吗?先生 – 是的 |
[1:02:22] | -Thank you, sir. -Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[1:02:38] | It’s just last-minute details. | 只是些最后的细节 |
[1:02:42] | Apparently we’re very much in love. | 看起来 我们深深相爱 |
[1:02:45] | Do you usually leave it to porters to tell you this sort of thing? | 你平时都是让服务生 来告诉你这些事情吗? |
[1:02:48] | Only when the romance has been necessarily brief. | 只有当爱情必须短暂时 |
[1:02:51] | I’m Mr. Arlington Beech, professional gambler… | 我是达林顿·比奇 专业赌徒 |
[1:02:54] | …and you’re Miss Stephanie Broadchest– | 你是斯黛夫尼·波切斯特 (波切斯特和大胸同音) |
[1:02:56] | -I am not. -You’re gonna have to trust me on this. | – 我不当 – 这方面你得相信我 |
[1:02:58] | Oh, no, I don’t. | 不 不 我不要 |
[1:03:01] | We’ve been involved for quite a while… | 我们相爱已久 |
[1:03:03] | …hence the shared suite. | 这次共用一间套房 |
[1:03:05] | But my family is strict Roman Catholic… | 我家里人都是严格的罗马天主教徒 |
[1:03:08] | …so for appearances’ sake, it’ll be a two-bedroom suite. | 为掩人耳目 我们该要间双卧室套房 |
[1:03:11] | I do hate it when religion comes between us. | 我实在讨厌宗教给我们制造隔阂 |
[1:03:14] | Religion and a securely locked door. | 宗教还有紧锁的门 |
[1:03:17] | Am I going to have a problem with you, Bond? | 你对此不会有意见吧 邦德? |
[1:03:19] | No, don’t worry. You’re not my type. | 没 不用担心 你根本不合我的口味 |
[1:03:22] | Smart? | 是太聪明了? |
[1:03:24] | Single. | 是单身 |
[1:03:45] | Welcome to the Hotel Splendid. Your name, sir? | 欢迎光临华美饭店 您贵姓 |
[1:03:47] | James Bond. You’ll find the reservation under Beech. | 詹姆斯·邦德 是用比奇的名字预定的 |
[1:03:50] | -Welcome, Mr. Bond. -You sign that, dear. | – 欢迎您 邦德先生 – 你来签字 亲爱的 |
[1:03:53] | You represent the Treasury. | 你代表财政部嘛 |
[1:04:00] | Thank you. Enjoy your stay. | 谢谢 祝您住得愉快 |
[1:04:03] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢了 |
[1:04:07] | Very funny. | 你还真逗 |
[1:04:09] | Look, if Le Chiffre is that well-connected… | 如果拉西福真的消息灵通 |
[1:04:11] | …he knows who I am and where the money’s from. | 他当然知道我是什么人 也知道钱的来路 |
[1:04:13] | Which means he’s decided to play me anyway. | 但他仍坚持和我赌 |
[1:04:16] | So he’s either desperate or he’s overly confident… | 要么是他走投无路 要么是他狂妄自大 |
[1:04:18] | …but either way, that tells me something about him. | 无论原因何在 都有助于我了解他 |
[1:04:21] | And all he gets in return is a name he already has. | 而他所得到的不过是 个早已知道的名字而已 |
[1:04:24] | And now he knows something about you. | 现在他倒是对你有些了解 |
[1:04:25] | He knows you’re reckless. | 你做事不择手段 |
[1:04:28] | Take the next one. | 等下一部 |
[1:04:30] | There isn’t enough room for me and your ego. | 这里装不下我和你的自我膨胀 |
[1:04:34] | Mr. Bond? | 邦德先生吗? |
[1:04:35] | -It was left for you. -Thank you. | – 这是您的 – 谢谢 |
[1:05:09] | I love you too, M. | 我也爱你 M |
[1:05:50] | My name is Mathis. Rene Mathis. I’m your contact here. | 我叫马西斯 林尼·马西斯 是你们这里的接头人 |
[1:05:58] | Does he know we’ve been watching him? | 他知道我们在监视他么? |
[1:06:00] | Le Chiffre? I don’t think so. | 拉西福?不可能 |
[1:06:03] | Probably because there’s no “we.” Just me. | 因为只有”我” 而不是”我们” |
[1:06:08] | I’m afraid if you get into trouble here… | 小心点 如果你们惹祸上身 |
[1:06:10] | …the cavalry won’t be coming over the nearest hill. | 这附近可没有救兵 |
[1:06:15] | Le Chiffre arrived yesterday… | 拉西福昨天刚到 |
[1:06:18] | …and spent the time reestablishing old relationships. | 正在重建关系网 |
[1:06:22] | The chief of police and he are now quite close. | 警察局长和他现在走的很近 |
[1:06:25] | That’s him, with the mustache. | 就是那个小胡子 |
[1:06:27] | Over my left shoulder. | 我左肩这边 |
[1:06:30] | Well, that could make life quite difficult. | 如此说来很棘手 |
[1:06:32] | Yeah, and quite possibly shorter. | 是的 但不会很久的 |
[1:06:34] | He’s not a very subtle man. | 他是个贪财的人 |
[1:06:37] | I thought about trying to buy his services, but we frankly… | 我也试图收买他 |
[1:06:40] | …couldn’t afford to outbid Le Chiffre. | 但出价不如拉西福高 |
[1:06:52] | I hate to say it… | 恕我直言 |
[1:06:53] | …but the accountants seem to be running Ml6 these days. | 如今是些会计在管理英国军情6处 |
[1:06:58] | Oh, not that I have anything against accountants. | 我对会计并无偏见 |
[1:07:02] | Many of them are lovely people. | 很多会计都很可爱 |
[1:07:05] | So I decided that it was cheaper to supply his deputy… | 所以我决定省一点 |
[1:07:09] | …with evidence that we were bribing the chief. | 把他收受贿赂的证据交给副局长 |
[1:07:12] | It’s amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days, isn’t it? | 现在的图像软件真是无所不能啊 |
[1:07:20] | I think your odds are improving, Mr. Bond. | 你的进步也不小啊 邦德先生 |
[1:07:28] | Yes? | 什么? |
[1:07:30] | For you. | 给你的 |
[1:07:33] | Something you expect me to wear? | 你指望我穿这个么? |
[1:07:38] | I need you looking fabulous. | 你得打扮得光彩照人 |
[1:07:39] | So when you walk up behind me and kiss me on the neck… | 当你走到我身后 轻吻我的脖子时 |
[1:07:42] | …the players will be thinking about your neckline… | 对手们只会注意你纤细柔美的颈部曲线 |
[1:07:44] | …and not about their cards. | 而不是他们手中的牌 |
[1:07:46] | Do you think you can do that for me? | 你能帮我这个忙么? |
[1:07:49] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[1:07:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:06] | I have a dinner jacket. | 我已经有晚礼服了 |
[1:08:08] | There are dinner jackets and dinner jackets. | 但是有平常的晚礼服 和特别的晚礼服之分 |
[1:08:11] | This is the latter. | 这件是后者 |
[1:08:12] | And I need you looking like a man who belongs at that table. | 你得看起来像够格上桌的人 |
[1:08:16] | How–? | 你怎么…? |
[1:08:18] | It’s tailored. | 这是手工缝制的 |
[1:08:20] | I sized you up the moment we met. | 一见面时就知道你的尺寸了 |
[1:09:16] | -Good evening, sir. -Good evening. | – 晚上好 先生 – 晚上好 |
[1:09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:33] | And you must be Mr. Bliss’ replacement. | 您是代替布利斯特先生吧 |
[1:09:35] | Welcome, Mr. Beech. | 欢迎 比奇先生 |
[1:09:39] | Or is that Bond? I’m a little confused. | 还是邦德呢?我有点糊涂 |
[1:09:42] | Well, we wouldn’t want that, would we? | 我们可不希望那样 不是吗? |
[1:09:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎您们的到来 |
[1:09:56] | As you know, the game is no-limit hold ’em poker. | 如你们所知 我们将要玩的是德州扑克 |
[1:09:59] | Five communal cards, two in the hole. | 每人2张底牌 5张公共牌 |
[1:10:01] | Monsieur Mendel here represents the Basel Bank, Switzerland… | 孟德尔先生代表瑞士巴塞尔银行 |
[1:10:04] | …holding the stakes. | 保管赌金 |
[1:10:07] | You have each deposited $ 10 million buy-in. | 你们每人已存入1千万赌注 |
[1:10:10] | A further buy-in of 5 million can be made by electronic transfer. | 可再电汇赌注5百万 |
[1:10:13] | The money will remain in escrow until I return… | 赌注会由本行保管 |
[1:10:16] | …and the winner of the contest enters his or her password into the encryptor | 直到赌局赢家 在加密机内输入密码 |
[1:10:20] | …whereupon the entire sum will be wired… | 此时全部赌金将会 |
[1:10:22] | …to any bank account in the world you nominate. | 电汇到您指定的世界上任何一个账户 |
[1:10:25] | Mr. Bond? | 邦德先生 |
[1:10:27] | We proceed alphabetically. | 我们按字母顺序来 |
[1:10:28] | Please be so kind as to enter a password of your choice. | 请您上前输入您的密码 |
[1:10:39] | Six letters or more. | 至少6个字母 |
[1:10:53] | High card for dealer position. | 由套牌来决定发牌顺序 |
[1:11:03] | It’s Signor Gallardo. | 加亚多先生 |
[1:11:04] | Mr. Kaminofsky is the small blind, $5000… | 甘米尔斯基先生下小盲注 5千美元 |
[1:11:08] | …and Mr. Fukutu, the big blind, $ 10,000. | 福津先生下大盲注 1万美元 |
[1:11:13] | Well, enjoy the game. | 各位请尽兴 |
[1:11:39] | Four players. | 还有4位玩家 |
[1:11:43] | It’s your bet. | 该您下注 |
[1:11:46] | Check. | 让牌 |
[1:11:47] | Check. | 让牌 |
[1:11:53] | Bet. Fifty thousand. | 押注 50万 |
[1:12:09] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:12:13] | Fold. | 收牌 |
[1:12:17] | Fold. Heads up. | 收牌 单挑 |
[1:12:23] | Monsieur Le Chiffre. | 拉西福先生? |
[1:12:36] | Bet. One hundred thousand. | 押注10万 |
[1:12:42] | Weren’t you supposed to enter so the others could see you? | 为什么要在众人瞩目时登场? |
[1:12:45] | Was I? Forgive me. | 噢 是么?抱歉 |
[1:12:49] | Good luck, darling. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[1:12:55] | It’s up to you, Monsieur Bond. | 该您了 邦德先生 |
[1:12:59] | Monsieur Bond? | 邦德先生? |
[1:13:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. What was the bet? A hundred thousand? | 抱歉 赌注是多少?10万? |
[1:13:04] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:13:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:13:12] | I suppose I don’t have to tell you how beautiful you look. | 你看上去真是太美丽动人了 |
[1:13:16] | Half the people at that table are still watching you. | 赌桌上一半的人都还盯着你看呢 |
[1:13:19] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[1:13:24] | Monsieur Le Chiffre. | 拉西福先生 |
[1:13:37] | Bet. Two hundred thousand. | 押注20万 |
[1:13:45] | Monsieur, you have been called. Showdown, please. | 先生 有人跟进了 请亮牌 |
[1:13:50] | A full house to Monsieur Le Chiffre. Deuces full of nines. | 拉西福先生 满堂红 三个2 两个9 |
[1:13:54] | Mr. Bond? | 邦德先生? |
[1:13:58] | Fold. | 收牌 |
[1:14:07] | Send the barman over, please. | 请叫一下吧台服务生 |
[1:14:17] | A dry martini. Wait. | – 一杯干马提尼 – 好的 先生 |
[1:14:19] | Three measures Gordon’s, one of vodka… | 等等 3份哥顿琴酒 1份伏特加 |
[1:14:22] | …half of Kina Lillet, shake it over ice… | 半份莉兰开胃酒加冰摇匀 |
[1:14:24] | -…then add a thin slice of lemon peel. -Yes, sir. | – 加条薄柠檬皮调味 – 好的 先生 |
[1:14:27] | -You know, I’ll have one of those. -So will I. | – 喂 给我也来一杯 – 那我也要一杯 |
[1:14:31] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[1:14:33] | My friend, bring me one as well. Keep the fruit. | 朋友 也给我来一杯吧 柠檬就省了 |
[1:14:38] | That’s it? | 完事了吗? |
[1:14:41] | Anyone want to play poker now? | 现在大家都可以静下来打牌了吗? |
[1:14:43] | Someone’s in a hurry. | 看来有人很心急啊 |
[1:14:53] | Would you excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[1:15:08] | You taste nice. | 你很可口 |
[1:15:10] | -I thought we dispensed with covers. -No. | – 我们不是已经不要伪装了吗? – 错了 |
[1:15:13] | We dispensed with one that was of no use and created another that is. | 没用的伪装当然丢掉 我们现在创造有用的 |
[1:15:17] | -Is he watching? -Yes. | – 他在看么? – 是的 |
[1:15:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:20] | This is me in character pissed off because you’re losing so fast… | 我扮演的角色很生气 因为你输得这么快 |
[1:15:23] | …we won’t be here past midnight. | 恐怕难过午夜 |
[1:15:25] | Oddly, my character’s feelings mirror my own. | 奇怪的是我和我的角色有同感 |
[1:15:28] | Check. | 让牌 |
[1:15:31] | -You know, that’s not half bad. -Up to you. | – 味道还真是不错 – 该您了 |
[1:15:33] | I’m gonna have to think up a name for that. | 我得给它想个名字 |
[1:15:36] | It was worth it to discover his tell. | 花点钱探出他的马脚绝对值得 |
[1:15:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:15:41] | The twitch he has to hide when he bluffs. | 他诈牌时左眼轻微抽搐 他会用手遮挡 |
[1:15:43] | -Bluffs? He had the best hand. -Which he got on the last card. | – 诈牌?他手里的牌是最大 – 他最后才拿到的 |
[1:15:47] | The odds against were 23-to-1, and he’d know that. | 几率是23比1 他当然知道 |
[1:15:50] | When he did his first raise he had nothing. | 他第一次加注时 什么牌都没有 |
[1:15:52] | Winning was blind luck. | 不过运气罢了 |
[1:15:54] | -Did you get the bug? -Yes. | – 带了监听器吗? – 是的 |
[1:15:56] | Bet. One hundred thousand. | 下注10万 |
[1:15:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:01] | It’s your play, Monsieur Fukutu. | 到您了 福津先生 |
[1:16:03] | Maybe he can actually pull this off. | 说不定他真的能赢 |
[1:16:06] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:16:09] | Monsieur Le Chiffre. | 拉西福先生 |
[1:16:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, Mesdames, Messieurs… | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:16:17] | …we’ve now been playing for four hours. | 赌局已经进行了4个小时 |
[1:16:19] | It’s time for a short break. We will resume play in one hour. | 现在休息片刻 一个小时后继续 |
[1:16:52] | Well, I think I’ll report on the evening’s frivolities. | 我会报告今晚的进程 |
[1:16:59] | So? | 怎么样? |
[1:17:01] | You want to do what to me? | 你让他监视我? |
[1:17:04] | You’ve lost me completely. | 我完全不懂你的意思 |
[1:17:05] | You just said you can’t wait to get me back to the room. Come on. | 你不是刚说迫不及待要和我回房么 跟我来 |
[1:17:32] | So, what’s so damn important? | 到底什么事这么重要? |
[1:17:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:43] | Where is my money? | 我的钱呢? |
[1:17:49] | -Good evening. -Good evening. | – 晚上好 – 晚上好 |
[1:17:50] | You’re holding a parcel for me. | 我要拿我的包裹 |
[1:17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:00] | Do you think you can lose that kind of money and no one would notice? | 你以为损失了那么多钱 没有人会发现? |
[1:18:05] | Your money is safe. | 你们的钱我会还的 |
[1:18:08] | Open that. | 打开它 |
[1:18:26] | You’ll have it tomorrow. | 我明天就能还给你 |
[1:18:29] | All of it. | 分文不少 |
[1:18:44] | I would take a hand for this betrayal, but you need it to play cards. | 你骗我的代价是一只手 不过你还需要它来玩牌 |
[1:18:52] | Hold out your arm. | 伸开手臂 |
[1:18:55] | Hold out your arm, my beauty… | 伸开手臂 美人 |
[1:18:58] | …or I will take your head. | 不然就砍你的头 |
[1:19:09] | Go to the room. Wait for me there. | 快回房 在那里等我 |
[1:19:26] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[1:19:31] | Not a word of protest. | 居然连句抗议都没有 |
[1:19:34] | You should find a new boyfriend. | 你该换男朋友了 |
[1:21:39] | Go find Mathis. | 去找马西斯 |
[1:21:41] | Tell him I’ve hidden the bodies here and I want him to get rid of them. | 告诉他我把尸体藏在这里 让他把尸体处理掉 |
[1:21:44] | Do that now. Go. Go, go! | 快去 快啊 快去! |
[1:22:50] | You changed your shirt, Mr. Bond. | 你换了件衬衫 邦德先生 |
[1:22:53] | I hope our little game isn’t causing you to perspire. | 这种小游戏不会让你出大汗淋漓吧 |
[1:22:57] | A little. | 一点点 |
[1:22:59] | But I won’t consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood. | 除非我开始流血泪 不然不算什么 |
[1:23:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, if everybody’s ready, let’s continue the game. | 女士们 先生们 如果大家都准备好了 就继续吧 |
[1:24:08] | It’s like there’s blood on my hands. It’s not coming off. | 我觉得我手染鲜血 怎么洗都洗不下去 |
[1:24:13] | Here, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[1:24:30] | That’s better. | 好点了吧? |
[1:24:36] | You cold? | 冷么? |
[1:24:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:24:39] | Here. | 过来 |
[1:25:38] | You have any trouble with the bodies? | 尸体有问题么? |
[1:25:41] | Less than some. | 让我来看看吧 |
[1:25:57] | Being dead doesn’t mean one can’t still be helpful. | 死人一样有用途 |
[1:26:01] | That’ll keep Le Chiffre looking over his shoulder. | 拉西福以后会诚惶诚恐 |
[1:26:04] | He’ll be wondering who’s gonna come for him next. | 担心还有谁在背地里算计他 |
[1:26:08] | How’s our girl? | 姑娘怎么样了? |
[1:26:11] | Melted your cold heart yet? | 把你冰冷的心融化了么? |
[1:26:32] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:26:34] | Fold. | 收牌 |
[1:26:36] | And call. | 跟进 |
[1:26:39] | Three players. | 还有3位玩家 |
[1:26:45] | Three hundred grand. | 30万 |
[1:26:47] | Bet. Three hundred thousand. | 押注30万 |
[1:26:50] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:26:53] | And call. | 跟进 |
[1:26:59] | Three players. | 还有3位玩家 |
[1:27:05] | Check. | 让牌 |
[1:27:11] | Monsieur Bond? | 邦德先生 |
[1:27:22] | Bet. Five hundred thousand. | 押注50万 |
[1:27:36] | Look. It’s the tell. He is bluffing. | 看啊 他露出了马脚 |
[1:27:41] | My God, James was right. | 老天啊 詹姆斯说的没错 |
[1:27:44] | It’s up to you. | 该您了 |
[1:27:52] | Raise. One million. | 加注 1百万 |
[1:28:01] | Seems someone knows something I don’t. | 看来有人知道其中奥妙 |
[1:28:05] | Fold. | 收牌 |
[1:28:06] | Heads up, gentlemen. | 单挑 先生们 |
[1:28:08] | It’s up to you. | 该您了 |
[1:28:24] | Two. | 2百万 |
[1:28:26] | Re-raise. Two million. | 再加注 2百万 |
[1:28:30] | And it’s up to you. | 该您了 |
[1:28:44] | I’m all in. | 我全押 |
[1:28:53] | Well, it’s 14 million and 500,000. | 4千零50万 |
[1:28:55] | It’s up to you, Monsieur Bond. | 该您了 邦德先生 |
[1:29:00] | Bond will have to go all in to call his bluff. | 邦德必须全押 才能破他的诈牌 |
[1:29:06] | -Call. -Call. | – 跟进 – 跟进 |
[1:29:09] | Gentlemen, showdown, please. | 先生们 请摊牌 |
[1:29:13] | Full house. Kings and aces. | 满堂红 3个K和2个A |
[1:29:15] | Monsieur Le Chiffre. | 拉西福先生 |
[1:29:30] | It’s four jacks. Monsieur Le Chiffre wins. | 4个J 拉西福先生胜出 |
[1:29:38] | You must have thought I was bluffing, Mr. Bond. | 你以为我在诈牌 邦德先生 |
[1:29:42] | Please. | 请注意 |
[1:29:43] | We will now break for one hour. | 我们现在休息一小时 |
[1:29:46] | When we return, the big blind will be 200,000. | 当我们继续时 大盲注增加为20万 |
[1:29:57] | Good game. | 很精彩 |
[1:30:26] | Well, I’m gonna need the other 5 million to buy back in. | 我需要5百万重新入局 |
[1:30:30] | I can’t do that, James. | 我不能给你 詹姆斯 |
[1:30:33] | Look, I made a mistake. | 听着 我犯了错 |
[1:30:36] | I was impatient, maybe I was arrogant, but I can beat him. | 也许因为没耐心 也许是太轻敌 但我一定能打败他 |
[1:30:40] | -I’m sorry. -Sorry? | – 抱歉 – 抱歉? |
[1:30:42] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[1:30:44] | Try putting that in a sentence. | 那还不如说 |
[1:30:46] | “Sorry Le Chiffre’s gonna win… | “抱歉 拉西福赢了 |
[1:30:47] | …continue funding terror and killing.” That kind of sorry? | 继续给恐怖分子提供经费 屠杀无辜百姓” 那种 “抱歉”? |
[1:30:50] | You lost because of your ego, and that same ego can’t take it. | 你输光是因为你太自负 要我说 你不过想挽回面子罢了 |
[1:30:55] | All you’re going to do now is lose more. | 这样下去 你只能输更多 |
[1:30:57] | Then you’re an idiot. | 你真蠢 |
[1:30:59] | -I’m sorry? -I said, you’re a bloody idiot. | – 你说什么? – 我说你愚蠢透顶 |
[1:31:04] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我 |
[1:31:07] | I can beat this man, you know that. | 我能打败他 你是知道的 |
[1:31:11] | Get your hand off my arm. | 放手 |
[1:31:36] | Vodka martini. | 伏特加混马提尼 |
[1:31:38] | -Shaken or stirred? -Do I look like I give a damn? | – 摇匀还是搅拌的? – 你看我他妈的在乎么? |
[1:31:59] | -James. -Get the girl out. | – 詹姆斯 – 带那姑娘走 |
[1:32:08] | Funny game, right? | 真是场离奇的赌局 不是吗? |
[1:32:09] | Sorry, I should’ve introduced myself, seeing as we’re related. | 都是兄弟 早就应该自我介绍了 |
[1:32:13] | Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley. | 菲力克斯·莱特 美国中情局的弟兄 |
[1:32:18] | You should have a little faith. | 你要有点信心 |
[1:32:20] | If you keep your head about you, I think you have him. | 我认为你要头脑清醒才能打败他 |
[1:32:23] | Had. Excuse me. | 曾经能 对不起 |
[1:32:25] | You’re not buying in? | 你不再买赌注了么? |
[1:32:29] | No. | 不买了 |
[1:32:34] | Listen, I’m bleeding chips. I’m not gonna last much longer. | 听我说 我输地很快 恐怕坚持不了多久 |
[1:32:38] | You have a better chance. I’ll stake you. | 你赢的机会比我大 我来资助你 |
[1:32:42] | I’m saying I’ll give you the money to keep going. | 我是说我给你钱让你能继续赌 |
[1:32:44] | Just one thing. If you pull it off, the CIA bring him in. | 不过有个条件 如果你赢了 要由美国中情局逮捕他 |
[1:32:50] | And what about the winnings? | 那赢的钱呢? |
[1:32:53] | Does it look like we need the money? | 你觉得我们缺钱吗? |
[1:33:07] | Shall we up the blinds? | 要盲注么? |
[1:33:11] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[1:33:16] | Bet. | 押注 |
[1:33:20] | Raise. | 加注 |
[1:33:37] | And fold. | 收牌 |
[1:33:41] | Excuse me, please. | 抱歉 |
[1:33:45] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:33:48] | Raise. | 加注 |
[1:33:50] | Raise. Five hundred thousand. | 加注50万 |
[1:33:56] | -Fold. -Thank you. | – 收牌 – 谢谢 |
[1:34:00] | Fold. | 收牌 |
[1:34:05] | Fold. | 收牌 |
[1:34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:13] | Wins. | 胜出 |
[1:34:35] | Deal me out. | 不好意思 |
[1:34:38] | Sorry, sir. You are the big blind. | 对不起 先生 您要下大盲注 |
[1:34:43] | Small blind, please. | 请下小盲注 |
[1:35:48] | -Who is it? -It’s 007. | – 是谁? – 007 |
[1:35:52] | Bond’s been poisoned. He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 邦德被下毒了 马上就要心脏停跳 |
[1:35:57] | Stay calm and don’t interrupt. Because you’ll be dead… | 保持冷静 不要打断我 |
[1:36:00] | …within two minutes unless you do exactly what I tell you. | 如果你不照我说的做 你两分钟内就会死 |
[1:36:03] | I’m all ears. | 全听你的 |
[1:36:04] | Remove the defibrillator from the pouch. | 从箱中拿出除颤器 |
[1:36:06] | -Do we know what it is yet? -We’re still scanning. | – 知道是什么毒吗? – 还在扫描 |
[1:36:14] | Attach the leads to your chest. | 将探头贴到你胸口 |
[1:36:25] | Ventricular tachycardia. Digitalis. | 室性心动过速 是毛地黄制剂 |
[1:36:27] | What do we give him? The kit has amphetamines, antihistamines… | 我们能提供什么该给他? 工具箱里有安非他明 抗组胺药 |
[1:36:30] | …hydrocortisone. Adrenalin? | 氢化可的松 还是肾上腺素? |
[1:36:32] | -As soon as it reads charged– -Lidocaine. That’ll work. | – 等它充电完成 – 可以用利多卡因 |
[1:36:35] | Bond, don’t push the red button yet. Do you hear me? Don’t push it. | 邦德 先不要按红钮 听到了吗?不要按红钮 |
[1:36:38] | His heart’s gonna stop. | 他心脏要停跳了 |
[1:36:40] | There’s only time for one charge before he passes out. | 他只够时间做一次电击 |
[1:36:43] | Take the blue combipen, Bond. Mid-neck into the vein. | 邦德 用蓝色多用笔 脖子中间 轧入血管 |
[1:36:47] | That’ll counteract the digitalis. | 有助于解毒 |
[1:36:53] | You’re going to pass out in a few seconds. | 你几秒内就会昏迷 |
[1:36:55] | You need to keep your heart going. | 你要让心脏继续跳 |
[1:36:56] | Push the red button now, Bond. | 邦德 现在按红钮 |
[1:37:04] | -Bond, push the damn button! -Do it now! | – 邦德 按那该死的钮! – 快动手! |
[1:37:54] | -You okay? -Me? | – 你还好吗? – 我? |
[1:37:59] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | – 多谢 – 不客气 |
[1:38:02] | -Now get yourself off to a hospital. -I will do. | – 现在 去医院 – 会去的 |
[1:38:07] | As soon as I’ve won this game. | 得等我赢了先 |
[1:38:08] | You’re not seriously going back there? | 你不是真的要回去吧 |
[1:38:14] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我做梦都想去 |
[1:38:17] | Bet. One million. | 押注一百万 |
[1:38:22] | -All in. -Call. All in. | – 全押 – 跟进 全押 |
[1:38:24] | Gentlemen, showdown, please. | 先生们 请摊牌 |
[1:38:29] | Two pair. Aces and sevens. | 两对 A和7 |
[1:38:35] | Queen plays. Wins. | 比单张 Q胜 |
[1:38:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:38:47] | That last hand, it nearly killed me. | 刚才那手差点搞死我 |
[1:38:51] | Gentlemen, with this chip exchange, we enter the final phase of the game… | 先生们 换完筹码就进入最后阶段 |
[1:38:55] | …which means no more buy-ins. | 这意味着不能加买筹码了 |
[1:38:57] | The big blind is now 1 million dollars. | 大盲注是一百万 |
[1:39:07] | Four players. | 还有四位玩家 |
[1:39:11] | It’s your bet. | 请您下注 |
[1:39:16] | -Monsieur Bond? -Check. | – 邦德先生 – 让牌 |
[1:39:18] | -Check. -Twenty-four million in the pot already. | – 让牌 – 台面上有2千4百万了 |
[1:39:25] | Check. And check. | 让牌 让牌 |
[1:39:27] | All check. | 全部让牌 |
[1:39:29] | Four players. | 还有四位玩家 |
[1:39:35] | -Check. -Check. | – 让牌 – 让牌 |
[1:39:43] | All in. Six million. | 全押 6百万 |
[1:39:46] | Bet. Six million. All in. | 押注6百万 全押 |
[1:39:54] | Five million. All in. | 5百万全押 |
[1:39:56] | Bet is 6 million. | 押注是6百万 |
[1:40:06] | Raise. | 加注 |
[1:40:09] | Raise. | 加注 |
[1:40:11] | Twelve million. Heads up. | 1千2百万 单挑 |
[1:40:44] | Forty million, 500,000. All in. | 4050万全押 |
[1:40:50] | Raise. All in. | 加注 全押 |
[1:41:11] | Well, I think I will call you on that one. | 那么 我想我要跟进 |
[1:41:21] | Call. | 跟进 |
[1:41:34] | One hundred and fifteen million in the pot. | 桌面上是1亿5千万 |
[1:41:39] | Gentlemen, showdown, please. | 先生们 请摊牌 |
[1:41:45] | Flush. Ace, king, queen. | 同花 AKQ |
[1:41:55] | Full house. Eights full of aces. | 满堂红 对A和三个8 |
[1:42:17] | A higher full house. | 更强的满堂红 |
[1:42:19] | Aces full of sixes. | 对6和三个A |
[1:42:26] | Monsieur Bond. | 邦德先生 |
[1:42:45] | Five and seven of spades. | 黑桃5 7 |
[1:42:47] | A straight flush. | 同花顺 |
[1:42:49] | Four to the eight. | 从4到8 |
[1:42:51] | The high hand. | 最强牌 |
[1:42:57] | Monsieur Bond wins. | 邦德先生胜 |
[1:43:00] | -For you. -Thank you very much. | – 给你的 – 非常感谢 |
[1:43:05] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:43:06] | -He’s all yours. -Much appreciated, brother. | – 归你了 – 感激不尽 兄弟 |
[1:43:17] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:43:18] | You know, I think a celebration’s in order. | 庆功会应该准备好了 |
[1:43:20] | You were almost dead an hour ago. | 一小时前你差点死掉 |
[1:43:23] | Come on, I’m famished. | 来吧 我饿坏了 |
[1:43:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:46] | Mathis says the Americans have made contact with Le Chiffre. | 马西斯说美国人与拉西福接触了 |
[1:43:50] | They’re going to extract him before dawn. | 他们天亮前带走他 |
[1:43:54] | You know, I think I’ll call that a Vesper. | 知道吗 我打算叫它”维斯帕” |
[1:43:57] | Because of the bitter aftertaste? | 因为它有点苦的回味? |
[1:43:59] | No. Because once you’ve tasted it, that’s all you want to drink. | 不 因为你只要尝过 以后就只想喝它 |
[1:44:06] | -I thought that was quite a good line. -It was a very good line. | – 这台词不错 – 是很好的台词 |
[1:44:10] | But you’re laughing at it. | 但你还在笑 |
[1:44:12] | -Not so much it as you. -Well, that’s fine then. | – 没你笑得厉害 – 哦 那很好 |
[1:44:23] | I figured out what that is. | 我知道那是什么了 |
[1:44:27] | It’s an Algerian love knot. | 是一个阿尔及利亚的相思结 |
[1:44:29] | Really? I thought it was just something pretty. | 真的?我只是觉得它漂亮 |
[1:44:33] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你说错了 |
[1:44:35] | Someone gave that to you. | 是有人送给你的 |
[1:44:40] | He’s a very lucky man. | 他很幸运 |
[1:44:48] | You can switch off so easily, can’t you? | 你转换状态很容易 对吧? |
[1:44:52] | It doesn’t bother you, killing those people? | 杀了那些人你也不放在心上? |
[1:44:54] | Well, I wouldn’t be very good at my job if it did. | 如果在意就没法尽心尽责 |
[1:44:58] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[1:45:01] | You’ve got a choice, you know? | 你可以选择 不是吗? |
[1:45:04] | Just because you’ve done something… | 因为任务完成后 |
[1:45:05] | …doesn’t mean you have to keep doing it. | 并不意味着要继续接任务 |
[1:45:08] | Why is it people who can’t take advice always insist on giving it? | 为什么人总是要提出意见 而不是接受意见呢? |
[1:45:11] | You think I can’t take my own advice? | 你认为我不能接受意见? |
[1:45:14] | I think something is driving you. | 我认为有什么东西在驱使你 |
[1:45:17] | And I think I’ll never find out what that is. | 我想我永远都不会明白 |
[1:45:25] | Mathis needs me. | 马西斯要见我 |
[1:45:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:45:29] | Congratulations again. | 再次祝贺你 |
[1:45:50] | Mathis. | 马西斯 |
[1:47:44] | I’m afraid your friend Mathis is really… | 我恐怕你的朋友马西斯 其实是… |
[1:47:49] | …my friend Mathis. | 我的朋友 |
[1:49:33] | You’ve taken good care of your body. | 你很爱惜你的身体 |
[1:49:43] | Such a waste. | 真是浪费了 |
[1:50:02] | You know… | 你要知道 |
[1:50:05] | …I never understood all these elaborate tortures. | 我从没搞明白那些复杂的折磨工具 |
[1:50:08] | It’s the simplest thing… | 弄出男人难以忍受的痛苦 |
[1:50:10] | …to cause more pain than a man can possibly endure. | 其实是一件非常容易的事 |
[1:50:15] | And of course… | 当然 |
[1:50:17] | …it’s not only the immediate agony, but the knowledge… | 它不光是马上感觉到的巨大痛苦 |
[1:50:20] | …that if you do not yield soon enough… | 而且你如果不快点招供的话 |
[1:50:23] | …there will be little left to identify you as a man. | 你有可能就不能再做为男人了 |
[1:50:33] | The only question remains… | 唯一的问题就是 |
[1:50:36] | …will you yield in time? | 你是否能及时招供 |
[1:50:41] | I want the money. | 我要那笔钱 |
[1:51:03] | Miss Lynd will give me the account number, if she hasn’t already. | 林德小姐会给我账号 就算她现在还没给 |
[1:51:06] | So all I need from you is the password. | 所以我只需要你给我密码 |
[1:51:18] | The password, please. | 密码是什么? |
[1:51:26] | I’ve got a little itch… | 我那里有一点… |
[1:51:28] | …down there. | 痒痒 |
[1:51:31] | Would you mind? | 你不介意? |
[1:51:40] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[1:51:45] | No. To the right. To the right. To the right! | 不对 右边一点 往右 |
[1:51:48] | You are a funny man, Mr. Bond. | 你很搞笑 邦德先生 |
[1:51:53] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[1:51:56] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:52:04] | Now the whole world’s gonna know that you died scratching my balls. | 现在全世界都知道 你死于给我蛋蛋挠痒痒 |
[1:52:11] | I died? | 我死了? |
[1:52:13] | -I died? -Yes. | – 我死了? – 是的 |
[1:52:15] | Because no matter what you do, I’m not gonna give you the password. | 因为不管怎样 我都不会给你密码 |
[1:52:18] | Which means your clients will hunt you down… | 于是你的客户会追杀你 |
[1:52:20] | …and cut you into pieces of meat while you’re still breathing. | 把你活生生的撕成碎片 |
[1:52:23] | Because if you kill me… | 如果你杀了我 |
[1:52:25] | …there’ll be nowhere else to hide. | 你就无处可逃 |
[1:52:27] | But you are so wrong! | 但是你错大了! |
[1:52:30] | Because even after I slaughtered you and your little girlfriend… | 即使我宰了你和你的小女朋友 |
[1:52:33] | …your people would still welcome me with open arms… | 你的人仍然会张开臂膀欢迎我 |
[1:52:38] | …because they need what I know. | 因为他们需要我所知道的东西 |
[1:52:42] | The big picture. | 全局情况 |
[1:52:52] | Give me the password… | 把密码给我 |
[1:52:55] | …and I will at least let her live. | 我至少会让她活下来 |
[1:53:00] | Bond. Do it soon enough and she might even be in one piece. | 邦德 你快点的话 她可能还是完整的 |
[1:53:17] | You really aren’t going to tell me, are you? | 你确定不会告诉我 是吗? |
[1:53:19] | No. | 是的 |
[1:53:23] | So I think… | 那么我想… |
[1:53:29] | …l’ll feed you what you seem not to value. | 我会把你不在乎的东西喂给你吃的 |
[1:53:46] | I’ll get the money. | 我会拿到钱的 |
[1:53:49] | Tell them I’ll get the money. | 告诉他们我会拿到钱的 |
[1:53:52] | Money isn’t as valuable to our organization as knowing who to trust. | 对组织来说 知道谁可信比钱更重要 |
[1:54:20] | Francesco. | 弗兰西斯卡 |
[1:54:22] | Francesco. | 弗兰西斯卡 |
[1:54:37] | Vesper. | 维斯帕 |
[1:54:41] | Vesper. | 维斯帕 |
[1:54:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:54:47] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[1:54:49] | Not Mathis. | 不是马西斯 |
[1:54:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:54:54] | I’ll get the doctor. | 我找医生来 |
[1:54:59] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[1:55:03] | Any ideas? | 有何想法? |
[1:55:08] | -What? -Why they left the two of you alive. | – 什么? – 他们为何放你们生路 |
[1:55:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:55:16] | Sleeping. | 睡觉 |
[1:55:18] | Well, I’m supposed to get you to drink this. | 我应该要让你喝这个的 |
[1:55:23] | It’s just odd… | 只是奇怪… |
[1:55:25] | …killing everyone else but leaving you and her untouched. | 其它人都杀了 只留下你和她活着 |
[1:55:29] | Almost as if someone was trying to tell us something. | 有人要告诉我们什么 |
[1:55:33] | Get a look at the killer? | 你看到杀手了吗? |
[1:55:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:55:39] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[1:55:42] | Drink up. | 喝完 |
[1:55:47] | Anything else you remember? | 你还记得什么? |
[1:55:50] | Anything that can help us? | 有什么可以帮助我们的? |
[1:55:52] | Help us? | 帮助我们? |
[1:55:54] | Or help you? | 还是帮助你? |
[1:56:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:56:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:56:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:56:43] | I can’t resist waking you. | 忍不住要叫醒你 |
[1:56:46] | Every time I do, you look at me as if you haven’t seen me in years. | 我每次叫醒你 你看着我 就像多年未见 |
[1:56:51] | It makes me feel reborn. | 让我觉得重获新生 |
[1:56:57] | If you’d just been born… | 如果你刚生下来 |
[1:57:01] | …wouldn’t you be naked? | 不是应该赤裸吗? |
[1:57:04] | You have me there. | 你可以拥有我 |
[1:57:09] | You can have me anywhere. | 你随时可以拥有我 |
[1:57:14] | I can? | 可以吗? |
[1:57:15] | Yeah. Here, there, anywhere you like. | 当然 这里 那里 任何你喜欢的地方 |
[1:57:20] | Does this mean that you’re warming to me? | 这是否意味说你对我有感觉了? |
[1:57:23] | Yeah. That’s how I would describe it. | 是的 可以这么说 |
[1:57:26] | It’s just that not so long ago… | 不久之前 |
[1:57:27] | …I would have described your feelings towards me as…. | 你对我的态度让我… |
[1:57:33] | I’m trying to think of a better word than “loathing.” | 找不到比”厌恶”更好的词了 |
[1:57:36] | I’m afraid I’m a complicated woman. | 我恐怕是个复杂的女人 |
[1:57:39] | That is something to be afraid of. | 那是因为你害怕某些东西 |
[1:57:45] | -Hello. -Oh, perfect timing. | – 你们好 – 哦 真不是时候 |
[1:57:50] | Monsieur Mendel. How are things in Switzerland? | 孟德尔先生 瑞士情形如何? |
[1:57:53] | My apologies, I do not mean to rush… | 很抱歉 我不想打搅 |
[1:57:55] | …but 120 million is a large sum of money. | 不过1亿2千万是很大一笔钱 |
[1:57:57] | It certainly is. You didn’t bring any chocolates with you? | 确实是 你确定没有带巧克力来? |
[1:58:00] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[1:58:03] | If you would type in the account number. | 请输入账号 |
[1:58:13] | And now the password. | 还有密码 |
[1:58:16] | You can do that. | 你来就行了 |
[1:58:17] | I would if I knew what it was. | 如果我知道的话 |
[1:58:20] | V-E-S-P-E-R. | V-E-S-P-E-R (维斯帕) |
[1:58:37] | The funds have been transferred. | 资金已转帐 |
[1:58:39] | Sorry for disturbing you. | 抱歉打搅了 |
[1:58:44] | -Auf Wiedersehen. -Auf Wiedersehen, Herr Mendel. | – 再见 – 再见 孟德尔先生 |
[1:58:54] | You know, James… | 知道吗 詹姆斯 |
[1:58:58] | …I just want you to know that if all that was left of you… | 就算你只剩下你的微笑和手指 |
[1:59:01] | …was your smile and your little finger… | 你仍然是我所见过的 |
[1:59:04] | …you’d still be more of a man than anyone I’ve ever met. | 最像男人的男人 |
[1:59:17] | That’s because you know what I can do with my little finger. | 那是因为你知道 我用手指能做什么 |
[1:59:23] | -I have no idea. -But you’re aching to find out. | – 我不知道 – 但你急着想知道 |
[1:59:30] | You’re not going to let me in there, are you? | 你不会接受我的 是吗? |
[1:59:35] | You’ve got your armor back on. | 你已经又回到你的铠甲里了 |
[1:59:37] | That’s that. | 是这样的 |
[1:59:40] | I have no armor left. | 我没有铠甲了 |
[1:59:44] | You’ve stripped it from me. | 已经被你剥去了 |
[1:59:47] | Whatever is left of me…. | 我所剩下的 |
[1:59:50] | Whatever is left of me… | 不管我剩下什么 |
[1:59:54] | …whatever I am… | 不管我如何 |
[1:59:56] | …l’m yours. | 我都是你的 |
[2:01:00] | I suppose M won’t miss me for a couple of days. | M几天内不会找我的 |
[2:01:04] | She’ll be too busy sweating Mathis. | 她会忙于拷问马西斯 |
[2:01:06] | Mathis? | 马西斯? |
[2:01:07] | Remember I told you about Le Chiffre’s tell? | 我告诉过你拉西福的马脚吗? |
[2:01:09] | Well, Mathis told Le Chiffre. | 马西斯告诉了拉西福 |
[2:01:12] | That’s how he wiped me out. | 所以他能赢我 |
[2:01:14] | Same goes for the implant. Can’t say I’m too sorry about losing that. | 还有追踪器 他们不会轻易知道它的位置 |
[2:01:18] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[2:01:20] | No, neither could I. | 我也不能 |
[2:01:22] | I thought he had my back. | 我以为他逮到我的要害了 |
[2:01:26] | But there you go, lesson learned. | 那么 你学到了教训 |
[2:01:29] | Does everyone have a tell? | 是不是所有人都会有阴暗面? |
[2:01:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:01:38] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[2:01:40] | Everyone except you. | 除了你 |
[2:01:46] | I wonder if that’s why I love you. | 因此我爱你 |
[2:01:50] | You love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[2:01:53] | Enough to quit and float round the world with you… | 爱到辞职跟你去环游世界 |
[2:01:55] | …until one of us has to find an honest job. | 直到我们之一找到正当的工作 |
[2:01:58] | But I think that’s gonna have to be you. I’ve no idea what an honest job is. | 我想那只能是你去找了 因为我不知道什么是正当的工作 |
[2:02:03] | You’re serious. | 你认真的吗? |
[2:02:05] | Like you said… | 正如你所说 |
[2:02:08] | …you do what I do for too long… | 做这种事太久的话 |
[2:02:10] | …and there won’t be any soul left to salvage. | 都不会剩下什么良心了 |
[2:02:13] | I’m leaving with what little I have left. | 我会带着我仅剩的一点离开的 |
[2:02:18] | Is that enough for you? | 不知道给你够不够? |
[2:04:04] | -Come on. -No. No. | – 快点 – 不 不 |
[2:04:07] | No, stop it. Stop. I have to get to the bank. | 不 停下 不 我要去银行了 |
[2:04:10] | What’s the time? | 几点了? |
[2:04:14] | How much do we need to float for a month? | 我们航海一个月要多少钱? |
[2:04:17] | I’ve got plenty. | 我有很多钱 |
[2:04:19] | No, I want to pay for my half of our aimless wanderings. | 不 我要支付我的那一半 |
[2:04:26] | You stopped wearing the necklace. | 你不再戴上那条项链了 |
[2:04:28] | Yeah. It was time. | 是的 到时间了 |
[2:04:32] | Time enough to get over someone? | 时间让你从对某人的记忆中恢复 |
[2:04:39] | To realize sometimes you can forget the past. | 让你意识到有时过去是能遗忘的 |
[2:04:51] | Though apparently not your employer. | 但是老板是不能忘记的 |
[2:04:58] | Back in one month. | 一个月内回来 |
[2:05:02] | Come on. I’ll get the money… | 快 我去取钱 |
[2:05:04] | …you get supplies. | 你去买给养 |
[2:05:36] | I’ll see you back here in half an hour. | 半小时后在这里会合 |
[2:06:03] | -Hello, M. -I got your note. | – 你好 M – 我收到你的消息了 |
[2:06:06] | Yes? | 是么? |
[2:06:08] | We’ll talk about that later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[2:06:10] | Right now I have a lovely man from the Treasury here… | 现在我们这里有位财政部的可爱先生 |
[2:06:13] | …wondering if you’re ever going to deposit the winnings. | 他要知道你是否会把钱存回来 |
[2:06:19] | That’s a shame. I didn’t think they’d miss it. | 真是遗憾 我不知道他们会忘记 |
[2:06:22] | Yes. Well, I told them not to worry. | 是啊 我告诉他们不要担心 |
[2:06:26] | So you’ll be depositing it today. | 你今天要把钱存进账户 |
[2:06:28] | On my way to the bank right now. | 我正在去银行的路上 |
[2:06:31] | James Bond for Mr. Mendel. | 詹姆斯·邦德 我要同莫德尔先生说话 |
[2:06:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[2:06:36] | Mr. Mendel? I’m having trouble accessing the funds in my account. | 莫德尔先生? 我好像无法拿到我账号里的资金 |
[2:06:39] | It was transferred to the account number… | 邦德先生 钱被转到… |
[2:06:42] | …your company gave us, Mr. Bond. | 你公司指定的账号上了 |
[2:06:46] | It appears the funds are being withdrawn as we speak. | 好像资金现在正被取出来 |
[2:06:53] | -Where? -The Venice branch, of course. | – 在哪里? – 当然是威尼斯分行 |
[2:06:55] | St. Mark’s Square. | 圣马克广场 |
[2:06:58] | Is there a problem, Mr. Bond? | 邦德先生 有问题吗? |
[2:09:13] | I’ll kill her! | 我会杀了她! |
[2:09:15] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[2:13:36] | I’m sorry, James. | 我很抱歉 詹姆斯 |
[2:16:50] | She had a boyfriend. A French Algerian. | 她有一个男朋友 有法国和阿尔及利亚血统 |
[2:16:52] | They were very much in love. | 他们很相爱 |
[2:16:55] | He was kidnapped by the organization behind Le Chiffre. | 他被拉西福背后的组织绑架 |
[2:16:58] | And they blackmailed her, threatening to kill him unless she cooperated. | 他们威胁她要合作 否则杀死他 |
[2:17:03] | We should’ve picked up on it… | 我们应该发现的 |
[2:17:05] | …but sometimes we’re so focused on our enemies… | 但我们太专注于我们的敌人 |
[2:17:07] | …we forget to watch our friends. | 而忘记监视我们的朋友 |
[2:17:11] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[2:17:13] | She left her cell phone. | 她留下了她的手机 |
[2:17:15] | She must have known I’d check it. | 她肯定知道我要检查的 |
[2:17:18] | She knew you were you. | 她知道你就是你 |
[2:17:22] | -Well, at least this clears Mathis. -No. | – 至少让马西斯脱罪 – 不 |
[2:17:24] | -No? -No. | – 不? – 不 |
[2:17:26] | We just proved that she’s guilty, not that he’s innocent. | 只是证明她有罪 不是他无辜 |
[2:17:29] | It could’ve been a double blind. Keep sweating him. | 可能都是内奸 继续拷问他 |
[2:17:32] | You don’t trust anyone, do you, James? | 你谁也不信吗 詹姆斯? |
[2:17:34] | No. | 是的 |
[2:17:36] | Then you’ve learnt your lesson. | 那么你学到教训了 |
[2:17:39] | Get back as soon as you can. We need you. | 你赶快回来 我们需要你 |
[2:17:42] | Will do. | 会的 |
[2:17:45] | If you do need time…. | 你如果真需要时间 |
[2:17:47] | Why should I need more time? | 为什么我需要时间? |
[2:17:49] | The job’s done, and the bitch is dead. | 工作完成了 那婊子死了 |
[2:17:53] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[2:17:56] | …did you ever ask yourself why you weren’t killed that night? | 你有没有问过自己 为何当晚你没有死 |
[2:18:00] | Isn’t it obvious? | 不是很清楚吗? |
[2:18:02] | She made a deal to spare your life in exchange for the money. | 她用钱换了你的命 |
[2:18:06] | I’m sure she hoped they would let her live. | 我肯定她希望他们放过她 |
[2:18:10] | But she must have known she was going to her death. | 但她肯定知道自己必死 |
[2:18:14] | And now we’ll never know who was behind this. | 现在我们无从知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[2:18:17] | The trail’s gone cold. | 线索断了 |
[2:19:47] | -Hello. -Mr. White? | – 喂 – 怀特先生 |
[2:19:49] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈一谈 |
[2:19:51] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[2:20:23] | The name’s Bond. | 大名是邦德 |
[2:20:25] | James Bond. | 詹姆斯·邦德 |