Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Casino(赌城风云)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Casino(赌城风云)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:赌城风云
英文名称:Casino
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:50] When you love someone, you’ve gotta trust them. 当你爱一个人 你必须相信他
[00:53] There’s no other way. 别无它法
[00:55] You’ve got to give them the key to everything that’s yours. 你得将掌管生命中一切的那把钥匙给他
[00:59] Otherwise, what’s the point? 要不然有什么意义?
[01:03] And, for a while, I believed that’s the kind of love I had. 一直以来 我深信我拥有的是这样的爱
[03:14] Before I ever ran a casino, or got blown up… 在我开赌场及被炸之前…
[03:17] Ace Rothstein was a hell of a handicapper. 艾斯·罗斯坦 可是最屌的赛马预测者
[03:19] I can tell you that. 我告诉你
[03:21] I was so good that whenever I bet, I’d change the odds… 我旺到每次只要我下注 全国的赌盘赔率…
[03:24] for every bookmaker in the country. 都会随着改变
[03:26] I’m serious, I had it down so cold… 不盖你 我对赛马的研究精湛到…
[03:28] that I was given paradise on Earth. 让我晋升人间天堂
[03:31] I was given one of the biggest casinos in Las Vegas to run, the Tangiers… 我被升为拉斯维加斯最大赌场之一”坦吉乐”的管理人…
[03:36] by the only kind of guys that can actually get you that kind of money. 唯有聘请我的那帮人才能如此大手笔
[03:40] $62, 700, 000. 六千两百七十万美元
[03:43] I don’t know all the details. 我不知道细节
[03:45] In fact, nobody knew all the details… 老实说 没人知道细节…
[03:47] but it should’ve been perfect. 原本应该很完美的
[03:49] He had me, Nicky Santoro, his best friend, watching his ass… 他有我这好友尼奇·山多罗挺他…
[03:54] and he had Ginger, the woman he loved, on his arm. 他手中也揽着他爱的女人 金吉儿
[03:58] But in the end, we fucked it all up. 到头来 我们全搞砸了
[04:01] It should’ve been so sweet, too. 原本应多完美
[04:03] It turned out to be the last time that street guys like us… 结果 我们这样的小混混…
[04:06] were ever given anything that fucking valuable again. 在这次之后就再也无缘搞油水这么丰富的大生意了
[04:14] Vegas was a place where suckers… 那时的赌城 是蠢蛋们…
[04:16] flew in every year on their own nickel… 一毛一毛存足了钱飞来…
[04:18] and left behind about a billion dollars. 直到输光了家当才走人的地方
[04:21] But at night, you couldn’t see the desert that surrounds Las Vegas. 在夜晚 你看不到包围拉斯维加斯的沙漠
[04:27] But it’s in the desert where lots of the town’s problems are solved. 但城里许多的问题却都是在沙漠里解决的
[04:31] Got a lot of holes in the desert… 沙漠里的坑洞可多着呢
[04:33] and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. 里面埋藏了很多问题
[04:36] Except you gotta do it right. 只是程序要对
[04:38] You gotta have the hole already dug… 你得先把洞挖好…
[04:40] before you show up with a package in the trunk. 再将货从汽车后车箱载来
[04:42] Otherwise, you’re talking about 30 or 45 minutes of digging. 要不然你就得在沙漠挖上个30到45分钟
[04:46] Who knows who’s gonna be coming along in that time? 谁又知道期间会有什么人出现?
[04:49] Before you know it, you gotta dig a few more holes. 不知不觉中 你又得多挖好几个洞
[04:52] You could be there all fucking night. 搞不好一整晚都得耗在那儿
[05:11] Who could resist? 谁抗拒的了?
[05:12] Anywhere else, I was a bookie, a gambler… 在别处 我只是个登记赛马的一个赌徒…
[05:15] always looking over my shoulder, hassled by cops, day and night. 老是得小心翼翼 成天被条子们骚扰
[05:18] But here, I’m Mr. Rothstein. 但在这儿 我可是罗斯坦先生
[05:20] I’m not only legitimate, but running a casino. 不但不偷鸡摸狗 还管间赌场
[05:23] And that’s like selling people dreams for cash. 那就像是将梦想换为现金
[05:27] I hired an old casino pal, 我聘任了赌场的一个老朋友
[05:29] Billy Sherbert, as my manager, and went to work. 比利·雪伯当经理 然后开始工作
[05:31] And this is Ronnie, who takes care of the card room. 这是负责牌室的罗尼
[05:37] For guys like me, Las Vegas washes away your sins. 像我们这种人 拉斯维加斯洗去了我们的罪孽
[05:41] It’s like a morality car wash. 像是道德洗车场一样
[05:43] It does for us what Lourdes does for humpbacks and cripples. 它对我们的效用就像法国露德 对驼背和残障的人一样
[05:53] And along with making us legit… 不但让我们重见天日…
[05:56] comes cash, tons of it. 还带来了现金 数不尽的钱
[05:58] What do you think we’re doing here in the middle of the desert? 不然你以为我们没事 跑到这沙漠中央干嘛?
[06:01] It’s all this money. 就是为了这些钱
[06:04] This is the end result of all the bright lights… 这是所有炫目的灯光…
[06:07] and the comped trips, of all the champagne… 所有的招待 香槟 免费住宿…
[06:10] and free hotel suites, and all the broads and all the booze. 女人与喝不完的酒 最终所造成的结果
[06:14] It’s all been arranged just for us to get your money. 全都是为了 让我们弄走你的钱
[06:20] That’s the truth about Las Vegas. 这就是赌城的真面目
[06:24] We’re the only winners. 我们是唯一的赢家
[06:26] The players don’t stand a chance. 赌徒们一点机会都没有
[06:28] And their cash flows from the tables… 而他们的钱从赌桌上…
[06:30] to our boxes through the cage… 流入我们的收银柜再进入保险笼…
[06:33] and into the most sacred room in the casino. 最后流入全赌场最神圣的房间
[06:37] The place where they add up all the money… 他们计算钱的地方…
[06:39] the Holy of holies, the count room. 万物之首 计算室
[06:44] Now, this place was off- limits. 这儿可不是闲杂人等可进出的
[06:47] Even I couldn’t get inside. 连我都进不去
[06:48] But it was my job to keep it filled with cash. That’s for sure. 当然 但我的工作是让它保持满满的状态
[06:51] They had so much money in there… 里头的钱多到…
[06:54] you could build a house out of stacks of $100 bills. 可让你用百元大钞砌栋房子
[06:56] And the best part was that upstairs… 最棒的是…
[06:58] the Board of Directors didn’t know what the fuck was going on. 上头董事会什么屁都不知道
[07:01] To them everything looked on the up- and- up. 在他们看来一切都干净俐落 没人动手脚
[07:04] Right? Wrong. 不是吗? 当然不
[07:05] Verify $5,000. 确认五千元
[07:06] The guys in the counting room… 在计算室的那些人…
[07:09] were all slipped in there to skim the joint dry. 都是被派进去将里头吸干的
[07:12] They’d do short counts, they’d lose fill slips. 他们会少算钱 将计单弄掉
[07:15] They’d even take cash right out of the drop- boxes. 甚至直接从箱里拿走现款
[07:18] And it was up to this guy right here… 全是靠这家伙…
[07:20] standing in front of $2 million… 站在两百万元前的这位…
[07:22] to skim the cash off the top without anybody getting wise… 在被国税局或任何人发现前…
[07:25] the IRS or anybody. 把钱摸走
[07:28] Notice how in the count room nobody ever seems to see anything. 在计算室里 好像都没人在看
[07:31] Somehow, somebody’s always looking the other way. 不知怎的 大家都视若无睹
[07:33] Look at these guys. They look busy, right? 看看这些家伙 他们看来真忙 不是吗?
[07:36] They’re counting money. Who wants to bother them? 他们在算钱 谁会吵他们呢?
[07:38] I mean, God forbid they should make a mistake and forget to steal. 我的意思是 天晓得他们会不会 犯了错而忘记偷钱
[07:42] Meanwhile, you’re in and you’re out. 这期间 你可来去自如
[07:45] Past the jag- off guard who gets an extra $100 a week… 走过那些鸟事不干的警卫 每礼拜还多拿一百元…
[07:48] just to watch the door. 只为了看门
[07:50] It’s routine. Business as usual… 一如往常一样规律…
[07:53] in, out, hello, goodbye. 走进 走出 你好 再见
[07:55] That’s all there is to it. 就这么简单
[07:57] Just another fat fuck walking out of a casino with a suitcase. 就只是个拎着皮箱 走出赌场的肥猪
[08:02] Now, that suitcase was going straight to one place: 但那口箱子 会直接送往一个地方
[08:04] right to Kansas City, which was as close… 堪萨斯市 那里是…
[08:07] to Las Vegas as the Midwest bosses could go… 中部的老大能离拉斯维加斯最近的地方…
[08:10] without getting themselves arrested. 而不用怕被逮捕
[08:12] That suitcase was all the bosses ever wanted. 老大们要的只是那口箱子
[08:16] And they wanted it every month. 每个月都要
[08:19] 圣马利诺 意大利超市
[08:24] Now this old Mormon fuck here… 这个摩门教的混蛋…
[08:26] he had to fly in with suitcases once a month, nice and easy. 他每个月都得拿着箱子飞来
[08:30] – Something smells good. – They made us something to eat. -什么东西这么香? -他们做了好料的
[08:32] The bosses would come from all over: 老大们会从各地飞来…
[08:35] Detroit, Cleveland, Milwaukee… 底特律 克里夫兰 密尔瓦基…
[08:37] all over the Midwest… 整个中西部…
[08:39] and they would meet in this produce market in Kansas City. 他们都会在这个位于堪萨斯市的市场碰面
[08:42] Nobody even knew it. 根本没人会知道
[08:44] One of the guys made his mother do the cooking. 有一个让他妈做菜
[08:46] Do you ever see that guy Jerry Steriano? 你有看到杰瑞·史塔瑞欧吗?
[08:49] These old greaseballs might not look it… 这些老头们看来可能不怎么样
[08:51] but believe me… 但相信我…
[08:53] these are the guys who secretly controlled Las Vegas. 他们才是赌城的秘密操纵者
[08:56] Mama, that man’s here again. 妈妈 那男人又来了
[08:57] Because they controlled the Teamsters Union. 因为他们控制着 全美卡车司机工会
[09:00] And that’s where you had to go to borrow money to buy a casino. 而要开赌场非得到那儿去借钱
[09:03] – Would you put in shrimp? – I would. -你要放虾吗? -我会的
[09:06] Nobody got a Teamsters’ loan unless the guys in this room… 要是这些家伙们每月拿不到这只小箱子…
[09:10] knew they were gonna get their little suitcases. 那谁就都别想贷到款
[09:13] Guys like this antique over here, out of Detroit. 像这从底特律来的老家伙
[09:18] Or especially guys like Remo Gaggi, the outfit’s top boss. 或尤其是像利蒙·盖吉 这群人的首脑
[09:22] You got a round figure on it? 有大概数字吗?
[09:23] Definitely the most important guy in this room. 绝对是这房里最重要的人物
[09:25] – About 20 pounds. Around $700,000. – Good. -十公斤 那就差不多七十万了 -很好
[09:29] It’s a little early for Las Vegas… 虽说对拉斯维加斯还有点早…
[09:33] but I want to welcome the ladies and gentlemen of the gaming industry…. 但我想邀请赌博游乐业界的先生与小姐们…
[09:37] As far as the world was concerned… 就以世界所知…
[09:39] Andy Stone, head of the Teamsters’ Pension Fund… 安迪·史东 卡车司机工会退休基金会的负责人…
[09:42] was a legitimate guy. 是个清白的人物
[09:45] A powerful man. 有权力的人
[09:47] He played golf with the President. 他与总统一同打高尔夫
[09:49] On behalf of the Teamsters’ Pension Fund… 代表卡车司机工会退休基金会…
[09:51] – I’m glad to present… – But he also took orders. -我很高兴将这…-但安迪也听命于人
[09:54] When he was told to give a pension- fund loan to Philip Green… 当他被指示将基金贷款 贷给菲立浦·葛林…
[09:57] …this check for $62,700,000… 六千两百七十万的支票…
[10:00] for the new Tangiers. 给全新的坦吉乐
[10:02] …he did what he was told. 他就会乖乖听话
[10:04] Here was the perfect front man. 他可是最完美的傀儡
[10:06] What the fuck else could he be? He didn’t know too much. 他还能干嘛呢? 他什么都不知道
[10:09] He didn’t want to know too much… 也什么都不想知道…
[10:10] especially that the bosses made the Teamsters lend him money. 尤其是老大们让工会借钱给他
[10:13] He wanted to believe they gave him the money because he was smart. 他想相信他们是因为 他的才智贷款给他
[10:17] I say that knowing just how much competition we have in this city. 我了解这城市的竞争性有多大 才会说出此话
[10:24] And where they got Green from? 他们从哪儿找来葛林的?
[10:26] Who the fuck knows? 谁知道啊?
[10:28] All I know is that he was an Arizona real- estate hustler… 我只知道他在亚利桑那州 是个房地产经纪…
[10:30] who barely had enough gas money to come and pick up his fucking check. 却连开来拿支票的油钱 都差点付不出来
[10:35] And it was the bosses’ man… 是由老大的人…
[10:35] 美国中部 卡车司机工会退休基金
[10:37] Andy Stone, who gave all the orders. 安迪·史东下所有的命令
[10:39] Not the Chairman of the Board, Philip Green. 并不是由董事会主席 菲立浦·葛林
[10:41] I understand. 我了解
[10:47] Now all they needed was… 现在只缺…
[10:49] someone they could trust to run the casino. 一个可信任的人来管理赌场
[10:51] And who better than Ace? He was already in Vegas a couple years… 有谁比艾斯更适合? 他已经在赌城混了几年…
[10:54] and he had the fucking place clocked. 他对这儿了若指掌
[10:57] But typical Ace, give him a shot to run a casino… 艾斯的一贯作风 你给他个管理赌场的机会…
[11:00] and he tries to talk you out of it. 他还推三阻四
[11:01] I don’t know if I could do this. 我不知道自己行不行
[11:03] The Gaming Commission would never give me a license. 赌博游乐委员会绝不会 发执照给我的
[11:06] I have at least 24 gambling and bookmaking pinches on me. 我最起码有两打以上 赌博与赛马被逮的前科
[11:09] You don’t have to have a license to work in a casino. 在赌场工作不需要执照
[11:12] All you gotta do is apply for one. 你只需要去申请
[11:14] The State law says that you can work in a casino… 州法律允许你在申请期间…
[11:17] while they process your application. 在赌场做事
[11:19] They got a 10- year backlog. 他们文件进度现在落后十年
[11:21] What happens when they do find out? 若他们发现了怎么办?
[11:22] Why would they want to find out? 他们为什么会想发现?
[11:24] We’re putting $100 million here. Why would they lock us out? 我们在这儿投资了一亿 他们何必赶我们走?
[11:28] They’ll never find out. All you gotta do is keep changing your job title. 他们不会发现的 你只需要一直改变职位头衔
[11:32] Like, from Casino Executive to Food and Beverage Chairman. 像从赌场执行长改到 餐饮主席
[11:35] Then they put your application at the bottom of the pile. 然后他们又会将你的申请表 摆到最下面去
[11:40] I know guys who’ve worked there for 30 years don’t have a license. 我有大把的员工 已经工作三十年了还没执照
[11:45] It’s a tough proposition, Andy. 这不是容易的决定 安迪
[11:47] If I did it, I’d have to run it my way. 若我去做 得让我用我的方式
[11:49] You got it. 没问题
[11:50] I’m serious. No interference. 我说真的 不能有干涉
[11:53] Nobody’s gonna interfere with your running the casino. 没有人会干涉你管理赌场
[11:56] I guarantee it. 我保证
[12:00] And that’s how they got Ace to take over. 艾斯就是这样接手的
[12:03] They wanted him because Ace ate, slept and breathed gambling. 要艾斯是因为 他不管是吃喝拉撒睡时都在赌
[12:11] They worked out a real cute job title, too… 他们还给了他个很可爱的头衔…
[12:13] Tangiers Public Relations Director. 坦吉乐公关理事
[12:16] But the only thing he ever directed was the casino. 但他只管赌场
[12:19] He made his first bet when he was 15, and he always made money. 他从十五岁时第一次下注就没输过
[12:24] He didn’t bet like you or me. 他不像你我那样赌
[12:26] Having some fun with it, shit like that. 就为了他妈的好玩
[12:28] Where did you learn how to deal? 你在哪儿学当庄家的?
[12:31] He bet like a fucking brain surgeon. 他下注时就像是脑部外科医生一样
[12:33] Place the checks properly. 筹码得摆对
[12:35] – That’s the way you do it. – Yes, sir. -像这样 -是的
[12:37] He had to know everything. 他得洞悉一切
[12:39] He’d find out the inside stuff nobody else knew… 他知道没人晓得的内幕…
[12:41] and that’s what he’d put his money on. 他会根据此下注
[12:46] Even back home, years ago… 就连在老家时
[12:49] when we first hung out, he’d know if the quarterback was on coke… 当我们刚认识的时候…他都知道四分卫有没有吸可卡因
[12:52] I’ll take Columbia for $20,000. 我赌哥伦比亚两万
[12:53] …if his girlfriend was knocked up. 或他的女友是否怀孕
[12:56] He’d get the wind velocity so he could judge the field goals. 他会去测风速 只为了预测射门得分
[12:59] He even figured out the bounce you got off different kinds of wood… 他算出了篮球场上…
[13:03] on college basketball courts. 不同木材质地板的弹性
[13:05] He’d be working on this day and night. 他从早到晚都在做这些
[13:07] He knew everything about a game he would bet on. 他对他要下注的赌局 了若指掌
[13:10] Ace got down at $6,000. Get me down at $6,000. 艾斯下了六千 我也跟下六千
[13:14] Season after season… 一季又一季…
[13:15] the prick was the only guaranteed winner I ever knew. 那小子是我唯一认识的绝对赢家
[13:18] But he was so serious about it all… 但他那么认真下注…
[13:20] that I don’t think he ever enjoyed himself. 在我看来他从不放轻松享受享受
[13:22] But that’s just the way he was. 但那就是他
[13:25] Back then, the bosses didn’t give a fuck whether he enjoyed himself or not. 当时 老大们也不会在乎他享不享受
[13:29] To them, he was a cash register. 对他们而言 他像是棵摇钱树
[13:32] All they had to do was ring the bell and take money. 他们只要摇一摇就可拿钱
[13:35] Especially Remo… 尤其利蒙…
[13:36] who was a fucking degenerate gambler who always lost. 他是个逢赌必输的衰客
[13:42] All those fucking sweeps. 这么多满贯
[13:43] – Unless Ace made his bets. – Enough now! -除非艾斯下注 -真是够了!
[13:47] Ace made more money for them on a weekend… 艾斯一个周末为他们赚的钱…
[13:49] than I could do heisting joints for a month. 比我抢劫一个月的还多
[13:52] Whatever Ace picked up on the street, he told Remo. 艾斯将他听到的小道消息 都告诉了利蒙
[13:56] Fixed fights, doped horses… 内定的拳赛 下了药的马…
[13:58] crooked fucking zebras, locked- in point spreads. 买通的裁判 预定的分数
[14:02] He told fucking Remo everything. 他什么屁都告诉了利蒙
[14:04] And, to tell you the truth, I don’t blame him. 说真的 我也不能怪他
[14:08] Keeping Remo happy with money… 用钱财让利蒙快乐…
[14:09] was the greatest insurance policy in the world. 是世上最好的保险
[14:13] Son of a bitch! 王八蛋!
[14:14] How did you get Oklahoma- Michigan? 你怎么知道是 奥克拉荷马或密西根
[14:17] Nobody ever had Oklahoma…. How’d you do it? 根本没人猜到奥克拉荷马 你是怎么办到的?
[14:19] That’s why they paid so well. 所以他们才赔得高啊
[14:21] You see? Never tells me nothing. 你看吧? 什么都不跟我说
[14:24] What do we got on for next week? 下礼拜的怎么样?
[14:26] It’s a little too early. I’ll know by Thursday. Is that all right? 现在还太早了 我得要星期四才知道 可以吗?
[14:29] – You’ll come by the house? – I’ll come by. -你会来家里吗? -我会绕过来的
[14:32] At 7:00. 七点
[14:34] Good job, my boy. Keep it up. 做得好 小子 继续啊
[14:37] Hey, Nick. 嘿 尼克
[14:39] I’ll be right out. 我马上去
[14:42] See that guy? Keep a good eye on him. 看到那家伙了吗? 好好看着他
[14:45] He’s making a lot of money for us. 他为我们赚了很多钱
[14:47] And he’ll continue making money for us, so keep a good eye on him. 他会继续为我们赚钱 所以你得好好看着他
[14:51] Not like the fucking Feds out there, without brains. 不像你外面那群没脑的政府关员
[14:54] – Okay? – All right. -好吗? -没问题
[14:57] Want me to take this? 要我带走吗?
[14:58] Now, on top of everything else… 所以这么多事之外…
[15:00] I gotta make sure nobody fucks with the Golden Jew. 我还得担保 没人会动我们的大红人
[15:03] Couple of shooters for the ladies. 帮小姐们倒几杯酒
[15:06] Yeah, we made a great pair. 我们真是好搭挡
[15:09] I made book and Nicky made sure we always collected. 我下注而尼奇负责收钱
[15:12] The old men loved us, and why not? 老头子们爱死我们了
[15:14] They all made money with us. 他们全靠我们赚钱
[15:17] How did Nicky collect? 尼奇怎么收钱?
[15:18] Don’t ask. 别问
[15:20] Then where the fuck is the money? I don’t see it. 钱他妈的在哪儿? 我没见到
[15:23] – Hi, Melissa, Heidi. – Hi, Sam. -你们好 玛莉莎 海蒂 -你好 山姆
[15:26] Who’s this guy? 那是谁?
[15:27] – Get the fuck out. I laid nine. – It was eight. -去你的 我下九 -是八
[15:30] Ace, tell him the line on the Bears game. 艾斯告诉他芝加哥小熊队的注
[15:33] – Eight. – If he don’t know, nobody knows. -八 -他要不知道 就没人知道了
[15:36] – It was eight. – How come I laid nine? -是八 -那我怎么算成九?
[15:38] ‘Cause you’re a jag- off. 因为你是个蠢才
[15:40] – Excuse me. – What? -对不起? -什么?
[15:42] – Isthis your pen? – Yeah, that’s my pen. Why? -这是你的笔吗? -是我的 怎样?
[15:46] It’s nice. I didn’t know whose it was. 很好看 我不知道是谁的
[15:48] I didn’t want it to get lost. 我不想它弄丢
[15:50] Thank you. Why don’t you take that fucking pen… 谢谢 你为什么不拿那只笔…
[15:52] and shove it up your ass, you fucking jag- off? 捅到你屁眼里去 你这蠢才
[15:57] – Well, I was just offering – Asshole. -我只是…-王八蛋
[15:59] Look out, Joe. 小心 乔
[16:22] What’s that? You hear a little girl? 那是什么? 你有没有听到女孩哭?
[16:24] Is that a little fucking girl? 是个小女孩吗?
[16:27] What happened to the tough guy… 刚叫我朋友捅什么的…
[16:28] who told my friend to stick it up his fucking ass? 那个硬汉呢?
[16:31] Nicky, take it easy. 尼奇 够了
[16:41] While I tried to figure out why the guy said what he said… 我还在想那人 为什么这么说时…
[16:44] Nicky just hit him. 尼奇就动手了
[16:46] No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on. 不管一个人多大个子 尼奇都会跟他拼命
[16:49] You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. 你拿拳头打他 他就会拿球棒回你
[16:53] You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. 你拿刀捅他 他就会用枪射你
[16:56] If you beat him with a gun, you’d better kill him… 你若拿枪射他 那你最好是杀了他…
[16:59] because he’ll keep coming back and back… 因为他会一直不停的回来…
[17:02] until one of you is dead. 直到你挂了为止
[17:14] With me protecting Ace… 由我保护艾斯…
[17:15] he made a fortune for the bosses. 他为老大们狠狠赚了一票
[17:19] That’s what got him to Vegas. 这就是他来赌城的原因
[17:22] He was a money machine. 他根本就是印钞机
[17:25] A tremendous earner for these guys. 为这些家伙赚大钱
[17:28] As soon as he took over, he doubled the fucking drop. 他一来就把供金增加了一倍
[17:32] With Ace, the casino never saw so much money. 艾斯来后 赌场从就没见过 那么多的钱
[17:35] And the bosses, they couldn’t be happier. 老大们当然是笑不拢嘴
[17:55] In Vegas, I had to keep a few juiced- in local cowboys working. 在赌城 我还得跟附近有关系的一些牛仔找事做
[17:59] They were close to the good old boys. 他们与老家伙们很熟
[18:02] Without us, these guys would still be shoveling mule shit. 要不是我们 那些家伙现在都还在铲驴粪
[18:05] You’ve got to keep a cleaner station. 场子得保持干净
[18:07] If you need Mr. Clean, page him. 需要清洁工就呼叫他
[18:09] Won’t happen again, Sam. 下次不会了 山姆
[18:11] – Mr. Rothstein. – It won’t happen again, Mr. Rothstein. -罗斯坦先生 -下次不会了 罗斯坦先生
[18:15] Is this guy just another dumb fucking white man, or what? 这家伙又是一个蠢白人吗?
[18:18] – You need this guy. – Can’t get rid of him? -你需要他 -弄不走是吗?
[18:20] He’s juiced in. He’s the County Commissioner’s cousin. 他有关系的 他是县辅导的表兄弟
[18:23] I wouldn’t give the bum a mop job. 我连清洁工都不会给他做
[18:25] I had no choice. I had to take care of them. 别无选择 我必须照顾他们
[18:28] These yokels ran the state. 这些乡巴佬当权
[18:30] Thanks, Senator. 多谢 议员
[18:31] – They passed the laws, owned the courts. – I need a room. -他们立法 又掌管法院 -我要开房间
[18:35] I had dozens of politicians and state officials coming through weekly. 我每周都有十多个政客来访
[18:39] – Get him what he wants. – Certainly. -他要什么都给他 -当然
[18:41] Why not make them happy? 何不让他们快乐?
[18:55] For politicians, like our State Senator up there… 对于政客 例如我们这位州议员…
[18:58] everything was on the house. 一切都是免费的
[18:59] These guys won their comped life when they got elected. 他们的招待生涯 在当选时就赢得了
[19:03] Why not take advantage of it? 何不加以利用?
[19:05] Still, the politicians came cheap. We could handle them. 政客还是小事 我们解决的了
[19:09] It’s a whale, like K.K. Ichikawa… 是像市川那种…
[19:12] who plays $30, 000 a hand in baccarat. 百家乐一把下三万的豪赌客
[19:14] That’s the one you really gotta watch. 这种才该看紧
[19:16] He plays fast and big. He has the cash and the credit… 他下注动作快 玩得大 他的资金雄厚…
[19:20] to turn out your lights. 足可把你玩垮
[19:22] A year ago he cleaned out a couple of casinos in the Cayman Islands. 一年前他让开曼群岛上 好几家赌场洗底
[19:26] Downstairs he takes us for $2 million… 他从赌场赢了我们两百万…
[19:28] and upstairs he takes free soap, shampoo and towels. 又从酒店套房拿了免费的肥皂 洗发精与毛巾
[19:32] Another billionaire cheapskate who loved his free rooms… 又是一个喜爱免费套房…
[19:36] free private jets and $2 million of our money. 免费私人飞机又赚得我们两百万的亿万富翁小气鬼
[19:40] But we got him back. 我们也不好惹
[19:42] I had our pilot tell him the plane was on the fritz. 我让机师告诉他飞机故障
[19:44] – What went wrong? – I’m awfully sorry. -发生什么事? -非常抱歉
[19:47] These mechanical things happen. 是机械故障
[19:49] Better here than up there. 在这儿总比在上面好
[19:52] Then he missed the flights connecting with Japan. 然后他赶不上回日本的飞机
[19:55] I can’t believe there’s no room. 竟然没有空房
[20:02] We got him back with a whole floor of rooms to himself. 我们给了他一整楼的房间
[20:06] – Sorry you missed your plane. – You’d like some of my money back. -真抱歉让你赶不上飞机 -你想要赢回我的钱啊
[20:09] Oh, no. No gambling. 不 不赌了
[20:13] And once he was back, he played small. 他回来后开始下小注
[20:19] He bet $1,000 a hand, instead of his usual $30,000 a hand. 一把只赌一千 而不是平常的三万一把
[20:26] But I knew the trick with whales like Ichikawa… 但我知道这些豪赌客的习性…
[20:29] was that they can’t bet small for long. 他们不可能一直下小注的
[20:32] He didn’t think of it as winning $10, 000… 他不觉得是赢一万…
[20:34] he thought of it as losing $90, 000. 他会想成是输九万…
[20:37] So, he upped his bets. 所以他开始加码
[20:43] Until he dropped his winnings back and gave up $1 million of his own cash. 直到他将赢得的输光 再加上自己一百万的现金
[20:50] In a casino, the cardinal rule is to keep them playing… 在赌场里 第一原则就是 让他们一直赌…
[20:53] and keep them coming back. 也让他们一直回来
[20:55] The longer they play, the more they lose. 赌得越多就输得越多
[20:58] In the end, we get it all. 最终钱就都是我们的
[21:09] In Vegas, everybody’s gotta watch everybody else. 在赌城 每个人都得注意着别人
[21:15] Since the players are looking to beat the casino… 玩家是来赢赌场钱的…
[21:19] the dealers are watching the players… 庄家得看好玩家…
[21:24] the boxmen are watching the dealers… 收付赌注得看好庄家…
[21:27] the floormen are watching the boxmen… 管场的注意着收付赌注的人…
[21:30] the pit bosses are watching the floormen… 赌区经理看着管场的…
[21:32] the shift bosses are watching the pit bosses… 值班经理看着赌区经理…
[21:35] the casino manager is watching the shift bosses… 赌场经理看着值班经理…
[21:38] I’m watching the casino manager… 我则看着赌场经理…
[21:41] and the eye in the sky is watching us all. 而监视照相机看着我们大家
[21:48] Plus, we had a dozen guys… 另外 还有十多个家伙…
[21:50] most of them ex- cheats, who knew every trick in the house. 大多以前都是老千 他们知道所有的骗术
[22:15] Yes! 好啊!
[22:16] – Very nice. – I told you I was hot tonight. -非常好 -我就跟你说我今天很旺
[22:31] Looking good. 好样的
[22:33] Let’s go. This is for Ginger. 来吧 为了金吉儿 快
[22:35] Let me have $100 on your hard 10. 一百赌你没老A
[22:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:40] Here we go now. 来吧
[22:52] – Oh, I’m sorry. – The dice. -对不起 -骰子
[22:56] Thank you very much. 多谢
[23:00] I appreciate that. 多谢你
[23:02] Take care, Steve. Take chances, drive fast. 保重 史蒂夫 要冒险啊 开快车
[23:06] This $100 is for you, love. Thanks for your time. 这一百给你 甜心 多谢你赏光
[23:10] – Come on. – What’s the matter? -快点 -怎么了?
[23:13] I made a lot of money for you, I want my cut. 我帮你赚了不少 我要我的份
[23:16] What money? I’ve seen you stealing. 什么钱? 我看到你偷钱
[23:18] “What money?” Look at the stack of chips. “什么钱?” 你看看这堆筹码
[23:20] – I want my half. – I’ve watched you. -我要我的一半 -我观察你一夜了
[23:22] – I want my money. – Your bag is full of chips. -我要我的钱 -你皮包里全是熟筹码
[23:25] – I didn’t steal anything from you. – Get lost! -我才没偷你的东西 -滚吧!
[23:28] – Get lost? – Yes! -滚吧? -没错!
[23:30] – Well, how about that? – Come on! -这怎么样呢? -别这样!
[24:24] What a move. I fell in love right there. 真酷 让我一见钟情
[24:27] But in Vegas, for a girl like Ginger, love costs money. 但在赌城 像金吉儿这样的女孩 得花上大钱
[24:36] I’m gonna go powder my nose. 我去补个妆
[24:49] – Ginger’s mission in life was money. – I’ll be right back. -金吉儿的人生目标是钱 -马上回来
[24:53] – See you. – Thanks for asking. -待会见 -多谢你
[24:55] She was a queen around the casino. 她在赌场可是皇后
[24:57] She brought in high rollers and helped them spend a lot of money. 她召来大赌客 并也帮他们花大钱
[25:00] – Hello. – Hey, Ginger. How you doing? -你好 -嘿 金吉儿 你好吗?
[25:03] Great. You might have something for me. Got me covered? 好得很 一点小意思 你帮我搞定了吗?
[25:06] – Thank you. – Take care of yourself. -非常感谢 -自己保重喔
[25:09] I got some lucky pills for you, Andy. 我有些幸运丸给你 安迪
[25:11] Who didn’t want her? She was one of the best known… 谁不想要金吉儿? 她是城里名声最响亮…
[25:14] best liked and most respected hustlers in town. 也是道上最受欢迎的江湖人物
[25:21] Smart hustlers like her could keep a guy awake… 像她这么聪明的玩家 可以让男人…
[25:24] for two or three days before sending him home broke… 两三天不睡 然后再让他一文不名的…
[25:26] to the little woman and his bank examiners. 回到老婆与银行审查主任身边
[25:44] Any change? 有找钱吗?
[25:46] Oh, I hit a few games on the way back. 我回来时小赌了几把
[25:51] But that was all bullshit. She just pocketed the cash. 那根本是胡扯 她把钱收起来了
[25:57] – How you doing tonight? – Good. -你今天好吗? -不错啊
[25:59] – How are you? – Beat. -你呢? -衰死了
[26:01] – Ginger had the hustlers’ code. – Take one for you. -金吉儿洞悉玩家们的习性 -给你一百
[26:04] – Thank you. – She knew how to take care of people. -多谢 -她懂得如何买通他人
[26:07] That’s what Vegas is all about. 这就是赌城的座右铭
[26:10] – $6,800. – Thanks. -六千八百元 -谢啦
[26:12] – It’s kickback city. – Have a good night. -这里是讲究回扣的城市 -晚安
[26:21] She took care of the dealers… 她罩庄家…
[26:23] pit bosses, floor managers… 赌区经理 管场经理…
[26:25] but, mostly, the valet parkers… 但尤其关照停车小弟…
[26:28] the guys who could get you anything and take care of anything. 他们能帮你找到任何东西 也能帮你解决任何事
[26:31] Ginger took care of the parkers… 金吉儿搞定了停车的…
[26:33] who took care of the security guards, who took care of the cops… 他们搞定警卫 而警卫会摆平警察…
[26:37] – who let her operate. – I need that stuff tonight. -让她可继续开工 -我今晚需要那东西
[26:40] – No problem. – You are a doll. -没问题 -你真好
[26:42] The valet parking job was such a money- maker… 停车赚的钱多到…
[26:44] they had to pay off the hotel manager just to get the concession. 得买通酒店经理才能排上空缺
[26:50] But one thing I didn’t understand… 不过有一点我不懂…
[26:52] was that she had everything under control… 她将一切都控制的好好的…
[26:55] except for her old pimp boyfriend, Lester Diamond. 却被她那拉皮条的男友 莱丝特·戴蒙德吃得死死的
[26:57] I got other people in this. I got partners. 我得顾到其他人 我的搭挡们
[27:01] I’m looking out for you in this thing, okay? 在这事上有我罩你 知道吗?
[27:05] You’ll get yours back, and you’ll get it back first. Okay? 你将获你应得的 而且第一个拿到 好吗?
[27:09] – All right. – Where you going? -好的 -你去哪儿了?
[27:12] Where are you? You’re in that place. 你在哪儿? 你又飘走了
[27:14] – I’m here. – No, you’re not. -我在这儿 -不 你不在
[27:16] Where are you? 你在哪?
[27:19] I’m always here for you. 我永远在你身边
[27:22] – You are. – I am. -真的 -是啊
[27:26] The Ginger I knew wouldn’t even look at this creep. 我所认识的金吉儿 根本不会多看这怪胎一眼
[27:30] – Good luck. – Yeah. -祝你好运 -是啊
[27:32] He was a moocher, a card cheat… 他是个老千 专作假牌…
[27:33] a country club golf hustler, a scumbag… 老在高尔夫俱乐部招摇撞骗 一个瘪三…
[27:36] – chasing dentists for a few bucks. – Careful. -为了几块钱追着牙医屁股跑 -小心点
[27:39] He was always broke. He always had a story. 他永远都没钱 永远都有藉口
[27:42] Somehow, she could never turn him down. 不知为何 她却拒绝不了他
[27:44] The way Ginger saw it was that he was just an unlucky guy. 在金吉儿眼里 他只是运气不好
[27:48] Somebody had to take care of him. 总得有人照顾他
[27:51] But nobody had to take care of Nicky. 但尼奇可不需要人照顾
[27:53] You find any cash in there, we’ll whack it up with you. 你找到现金的话 我们就跟你平分
[27:56] He took care of himself only too well. 他把自己照顾得太好了
[27:58] That’s why every badge back home wanted to nail him. 这也是为什么老家的条子 都想抓他到案
[28:01] I folded these things beautifully. I would appreciate a little respect. 我将这些都折得好好的 能不能放尊重点
[28:05] Don’t look at me, pal, I gotta live with her. 别看我 兄弟 我还得跟她同床共枕
[28:08] Even after a vacation, they hassled him at the airport. 就连去渡个假 他们在机场时都不放过他
[28:11] Frank Marino was there to meet him. So were the cops. 法兰克·玛雷诺在那儿等他 条子们也在
[28:14] They wanted to pinch him… 他们想逮他…
[28:16] – for a diamond burglary in Antwerp. – Help me fold these. -因为一宗在安特卫普的钻石窃案 -帮忙折吧
[28:18] They were ready to blame him for anything, no matter where. 他们随时愿意嫁祸于他 不管是在哪儿发生什么事
[28:22] They were usually right. 他们通常是对的
[28:24] Because Nicky enjoyed being a gangster. 因为尼奇很喜欢混帮派
[28:26] And he didn’t give a damn who knew it. 他也不在乎有谁知道
[28:29] There we go. Look at that. Beautiful! 看看 美极了
[28:32] I mean that’s what worried me… 让我担心的是…
[28:34] ’cause it turns out, Nicky was about to be sent to Vegas. 尼奇似乎要被派来拉斯维加斯
[28:37] – All right, we’re clear. – There’s more. -好了 就这样 -还有
[28:41] There’s a couple stuck in there. 一定还有些卡在里面
[28:43] – I’m telling you, they’re out! – Come on. -我告诉你都拿出来了 -快
[28:45] Don’t get so defensive, it could be stuck in your hair. 别急于辩护 可能还有些卡在你头发里
[28:50] What’s that? 那是什么?
[28:52] There’s no more. Thanks. 没有了 谢谢
[28:54] I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Vegas. 我迫不及待想去拉斯维加斯
[28:57] But the bosses didn’t send me out to have a good time. 但老大可不是送我去玩的
[29:00] They sent me out to make sure that nobody fucked with Ace. 他们要我去确保 没人找艾斯的麻烦
[29:03] And nobody interfered with the fucking skim. 也确保没人干扰每月的抽头
[29:08] – Hey. – Hey, how you doing? -嘿 -你好吗?
[29:11] Hey, Sammy. 嘿 山姆
[29:13] – Boy, look at this place. – Incredible. -天呀 瞧瞧这地方 -不可思议
[29:17] Welcome to Vegas. 欢迎来赌城
[29:18] – Okay, Sammy. – Something, huh? -好样的 山姆 -不错吧
[29:21] Ginger. 金吉儿
[29:27] Holy shit. What’ve you been doing out here? 靠 你都在这儿干嘛?
[29:30] Honey, come here. 甜心 过来
[29:33] This is Jennifer and Nick. They’re dear friends of mine. 这是珍妮佛与尼克 我的好朋友们
[29:36] – Hi, Jennifer. – A pleasure. -你好 珍妮佛 -幸会
[29:40] Okay, Sammy. 好样的 山姆
[29:42] After we ate, we left Jennifer and Ginger… 晚餐后 我们让珍妮佛与金吉儿一块儿…
[29:45] and we took a ride to talk. 我们俩则出去谈话
[29:47] And then, he hit me with it. 然后他对我丢了颗炸弹
[29:49] What do you think about me moving out here? 你觉得我也搬来如何?
[29:54] You got a problem with that? 有问题吗?
[29:56] No, of course not. 当然没有
[29:58] You mean I have your permission? 你是说你允许啰?
[30:00] Sure, you do. But I just gotta tell you… 当然啰 但我得告诉你…
[30:02] it’s no joke out here. 在这儿可不能开玩笑
[30:04] You gotta keep a low profile. 你得保持低调
[30:06] It’s not like back home. They don’t like guys like us. 不像是在老家 这儿他们不喜欢我们
[30:09] This sheriff’s a real cowboy. 警长是个不折不扣的牛仔
[30:12] Even coppers aren’t afraid to bury people in the desert. 连巡警都不怕在沙漠里埋人
[30:14] I don’t care. I want to get away from back home for a while. 我不在乎 我只想离开老家一阵子
[30:17] I’m tired of that shit back there. 我厌倦了那里
[30:19] Look at this place. It’s made of money. 看看这地方 简直是钱砌的
[30:21] You know what the best part is? 知道最屌的是什么?
[30:23] Nobody’s gonna know what we’re doing. 没人知道我们在干嘛
[30:25] There’s nobody here to see us. Everybody’s back home. 没人看着我们 大家都在老家
[30:28] I got pinched twice for no reason. 我无缘故被逮了两次
[30:30] I really gotta be careful. 我真得小心了
[30:32] I’m running a licensed place. Everything’s legit. 我管理的地方是有执照的 全是合法的
[30:34] Don’t worry about it. I’m not gonna do anything. 别担心 我什么都不会做的
[30:37] I’m especially not gonna involve you in anything. 我尤其不会拖你下水
[30:43] Ace saw Vegas one way… 艾斯看赌城的观点…
[30:45] – Call and tell him I’m coming? – Of course. -你跟他说过我要来吗? -当然
[30:47] …but I saw it another. 我的看法不同
[30:49] I saw it as untouched. 我视它为未开发的
[30:54] They had bookies, pimps, and drug dealers I could shake down. 多的是可勒索的赌马组头 皮条客与毒贩…
[30:58] Who the fuck were they gonna run to? 他们能找谁靠?
[31:00] So I started getting everybody in line. 我开始一个一个下手
[31:02] Best of all, for the first time in my life… 最屌的是 我这辈子第一次…
[31:04] I figured out a way not to lose. 发觉了稳赢的方法
[31:07] He had a foolproof scheme. 他是有个稳赢之计
[31:09] It wasn’t very scientific, but it worked. 虽然不高明 但起码行得通
[31:11] When he won, he collected. 他赢时就收钱
[31:13] When he lost, he told the bookies to fuck off. 输时就叫赌马组头去死
[31:15] What were they gonna do? Muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle. 他们能怎样? 逼迫尼奇? 尼奇就是逼迫者
[31:19] – Hey, how you doing? – How you doing? -你好吗? -你好吗?
[31:22] – You got that thing for me? – What thing? -你有东西给我吗? -什么东西?
[31:24] Nicky, I thought you was laying. 尼奇 我以为你是来下注的
[31:27] I was laying? No, I’m taking it. 下注? 不 我来收钱
[31:29] – You sure? – I’m positive. -你确定? -非常
[31:32] – I’m a little confused. – You’re a little confused? -我搞混了 -你搞混了?
[31:36] Maybe if I stick your fucking face through this window… 或许在我把你的脸砸过这窗户后…
[31:39] you’ll get unconfused. 你就会清楚点
[31:40] – Give me the fucking money. – I’m sorry. -把钱他妈的给我 -对不起
[31:42] I didn’t mean anything by it. 我不是故意的
[31:44] That’s why you had it ready. You thought I was laying it. 所以你连钱都准备好了 你他妈的以为我要下注
[31:46] – My fucking head. – Smarten up. -我的头 -放聪明点
[31:50] And now Nicholas Santoro will come up and tell us about our first President. 而现在尼可拉斯·山多罗 要来跟我们说第一总统的故事了
[31:58] George Washington was born 乔治华盛顿出生在…
[32:00] But still, it was nice and quiet for a while. 但最起码还风平浪静了一阵子
[32:03] We presented Nicky and Jennifer all over town… 我们带着尼奇与珍妮佛满街亮相…
[32:06] like regular Ozzie and Harriets. 像是明星似的
[32:09] You got a beautiful swing. 你棒挥得很好
[32:11] Ace got Little Nicky involved with Little League. It was great. 艾斯让我儿子小尼奇 参加市区青少棒 真的很好
[32:14] Turned out that one of the other coaches was a metro intelligence cop. 结果其中的一位教练 是市立警察局情报单位的
[32:18] But it didn’t matter. It was all about the kids. 不过无所谓 这纯粹是孩子的事
[32:21] He’s gotta realize everything can’t be a home run. 他得明白不是每棒都能挥出全垒打
[32:23] That’s exactly what I tell him, but that’s the kind of kid he is. 我也是这样告诉他 不过那小子就是这样
[32:29] And Nicky being Nicky, he made his presence known. 尼奇就是尼奇 他总是引人注目
[32:32] Especially at the casino where he definitely did not work… 尤其是在他不工作的赌场
[32:36] people got the message. 大家都明白
[32:37] Me, that’s why the bosses sent me out here. 就是我 这也是老大为何派我来
[32:40] I was to make sure no other crews robbed the joint. 我是来确定 没有其他人在拿这儿的钱
[32:43] Like these two fucking balloon heads over here. 像在那边的那两个蠢才
[32:46] They were gonna try to bang us out of $200, 000. 想从我们这儿骗走二十万
[32:48] Yeah, right, I’m sure. 走着瞧
[32:50] How are you? What are you doing here? 你好吗? 你怎么会在这儿?
[32:52] I’m over here now. 我到这儿来了
[32:54] – You’re over here? – Yeah, I’m over here with them. -到这儿来? -是啊 跟他们一起
[33:01] We’re waiting on Carmine. 我们在等卡尔曼
[33:02] Yeah, we’re looking for Carmine. 是啊 在等卡尔曼
[33:04] He was here before. He had a suitcase, and then he left. 他本来在这儿 拿了口箱子后来就走了
[33:08] Carmine left? 卡尔曼走了?
[33:12] He’s gone? 他走了吗?
[33:14] He’s not here? 他不在这儿?
[33:19] Carmine’s out? 他出去了?
[33:22] I think he went across the street or somewhere else or something. 他好像过了马路还是什么的
[33:28] Well, listen, good luck with the joint. 是喔 听着 祝你在这儿好运
[33:31] – Thanks, Eddy. – Lots of luck. -谢啦 艾迪 -非常好运
[33:33] Good luck to you, too. 也祝你好运
[33:35] They forgot to sign their papers. 他们忘了签名
[33:38] They don’t need those anymore. 他们不需要这个了
[33:41] Out of respect, guys from other crews got away with a warning. 因为基本尊重 我只给别帮家伙一点警告
[33:44] Everybody else, watch out. 其他的人可得小心了
[33:47] Like these yokels here… 像这群乡巴佬…
[33:49] who never heard of Nicky or the bosses back home. 从没听过尼奇或他老家的老大们
[33:51] They’re the morons who give you the most trouble. 这种王八蛋最麻烦了
[33:54] We’d catch them and they’d try to sneak back… 被我们抓到后又会溜回来…
[33:56] with beards and wigs and fake noses. 戴着假胡子 假发 假鼻子
[34:00] You can spot these assholes by watching the way they bet. 只要看这些王八蛋下注的方式 你就可辨认他们
[34:03] Like this guy. He’s betting lavender chips… 像这家伙 以紫筹码下注…
[34:06] at $500 each with only one little problem. 每次下五百 不过只有个小问题
[34:08] He’s always guessed right. 他每次都猜对
[34:13] If he wasn’t so fucking greedy, he’d have been tougher to spot. 要不是他这么贪心 可能还不会这么明显
[34:17] But in the end, they’re all greedy. 不过到头来 他们每个都贪
[34:37] I saw that the dealer was weak, but he wasn’t in on it. 我看到庄家很弱 但他们并不是一伙的
[34:40] He just wasn’t protecting his hand. 他只是没保护好自己的牌
[34:42] He was lifting his hole card way too high. 他把底牌掀得太高了
[34:57] Here’s this guy reading the dealer’s hole card… 有个家伙在看庄家的底牌…
[35:00] and signaling his buddy at this table. 再对他坐在桌上的兄弟打手势
[35:11] And that’s just what these hustlers look for. 这些在外混的就是这样
[35:14] They cruise from casino to casino looking for weak dealers… 他们从一家赌场到另一家 找寻着弱庄家…
[35:17] the way lions look for weak antelope. 像是狮子们找着弱小的羚羊
[35:23] Operator, this is Mr. R. 接线生 这是罗先生
[35:25] Get me Armstrong and Friday over to Pit 2 right away. 立刻叫阿姆斯壮与佛莱迪来二号赌台区
[35:45] BJ 19, second base, the beard. 二十一点第十九桌 第二个位子的那个大胡子
[35:49] Operator, I need Mr. Happy. Loud. 接线生 来段生日快乐曲 要大声点
[35:53] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[35:57] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[36:01] Happy birthday, dear Jeff 亲爱的杰夫 祝你生日快乐
[36:06] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[36:30] Man down! 有人倒下!
[36:32] Go get medical. We got a cardiac arrest here. 叫救护车 有人心脏病发
[36:36] He’s fine, folks. Just give us some room, please. 他没事了 大家 麻烦给我们一点空间
[36:42] They never know what hit them. 他们根本搞不清状况
[36:44] If and when they do find out they got zapped by a cattle prod… 若他们真的发现是被电击棒电到…
[36:47] they wish they really did have a heart attack. 他们会希望自己其实是心脏病发
[36:54] Turns out this guy and his fucking pals were knocking this place dead for years. 结果发现这两个家伙已在这儿 招摇撞骗好多年了
[36:59] – He’s wired. – What are you doing? -他身上有窃听器 -你在干嘛?
[37:01] There it is. That’s it. 在那儿 就是它了
[37:03] – Cheater’s justice. – Oh, God! -老千的正法 -我的天!
[37:07] No! 不!
[37:10] I wanted everybody to know that things were changed around here. 我要所有人知道这儿跟以往不同了
[37:14] We had to make an example of these pricks that the party was over. 我们得用这些家伙来让大家知道 他们的好日子不长了
[37:18] I’m just curious. 我很好奇
[37:20] I saw you shuffling your checks with your right hand. 我看到你用右手玩筹码
[37:23] – Can you do that with both hands? – No. -你两只手都可以这样吗? -不
[37:26] – You can’t do it with both hands? – No, sir. -不能用两只手吗? -不能
[37:29] – Can you do it with your left hand? – I never tried. -左手可以吗? -我从没试过
[37:32] – So, you’re a righty. – Yeah. -所以你是右撇子 -是
[37:44] Now you’re gonna have to learn with your left hand. 那你现在得学习用左手啰
[37:47] – It’s $100,000, $1 10,000 I think. – Yes, it is. -十万 十一万吧 -是啊
[37:50] Okay. 好的
[37:54] Hi. 嗨
[37:56] That’s a lot of money to be counting out in public. 在大庭广众数这么多钱
[37:59] Why don’t I take him over to the office and verify it? 为何不让我拿到办公室确认?
[38:02] A little privacy. 多一点隐私
[38:04] By the way, send over a nice bottle of champagne on ice. 顺便叫一瓶好香槟来
[38:07] – Sure will. – Real special. -没问题 -要很特别的
[38:09] By the way, I’m Billy Sherbert, casino manager. 对了 我是赌场经理 比利·雪伯堤
[38:12] – Having a good time? – Yes. -还玩得愉快吗? -是的
[38:14] You want to count the money in privacy. 你在较有隐私的地方算比较好
[38:16] I have a plane to catch. Can I get my winnings? 我得赶飞机去克里夫兰 我可以领取我赢得的钱吗?
[38:22] Look what they did to my hand, man. 看他们对我的手做了什么
[38:28] I’m gonna give you a choice: 我给你一个选择
[38:29] You can have the money and the hammer, or you can walk out of here. 你可以拿钱然后被锤头砸 或者是从这儿走出去
[38:33] – What do you want? – I wanna get out of here. -你要哪个? -我要走
[38:35] Tell your friends what happens if they fuck around here. 告诉你那群朋友 他们若来乱搞 会发生什么事
[38:39] – I’m sorry, I made a bad mistake. – You’re fucking right. -对不起 我犯了大错 -你真他妈的说对了
[38:42] If you come back, either one of you, we’ll break your fucking heads. 你们要是再敢回来 我会敲烂你们的头
[38:46] You see that fucking saw? We’re gonna use it. We don’t fuck around here. 你看到那锯子没? 不是放着好看的 我们不是在开玩笑
[38:50] Got it? Yes. -懂吗? -是
[38:51] – Get out of here. – Thank you. -给我滚 -谢谢你
[38:54] Throw him out in the alley. Tell the cops he got hit by a car. 把他丢到后街去 跟条子说他被车撞到了
[38:57] Within no time, everything was set in place. 不到一会儿 一切就都搞定了
[38:59] We got rid of the freelance scamsters, the pro was way up… 我们弄走了那些老千 盈利上扬好多…
[39:02] the gods were happy, or as happy as the gods can ever be. 上头老大高兴极了
[39:06] And I decided to complicate my life. 然后我决定将生活复杂化
[39:08] For a guy who likes sure things… 对不爱冒险的我来说…
[39:10] I was about to bet the rest of my life on a real long shot. 我用我的下半辈子 下了笔胜算不大的赌注
[39:13] We’re not getting any younger. 我们也不年轻了
[39:15] Don’t you think it’s time? 你不觉得是时候了?
[39:17] Aren’t you getting tired of all this shit? Banging around, hustling around? 你对这些不厌烦吗? 这边睡 那边混?
[39:20] – Are you trying to handicap me? – I’m gonna do you one better. -你想要妨碍我吗? -我想给你更好的
[39:25] I’m trying to marry you. 我想娶你进门
[39:28] You wanna marry me? 你想嫁我吗?
[39:30] I’m serious. 我说真的
[39:34] I wanna settle down. I want a family. 我想定下来 想有个家
[39:37] You got the wrong girl, Sam. 你找错人了 山姆
[39:40] I’d be a good father, you’d be a good mother. 我会是个好爸爸 你也将是个好妈妈
[39:42] You don’t know me. 你不知道我
[39:43] You’ve known me two, three months. What do you know? 你才认识我两三个月 你了解什么?
[39:46] I’m 43 years old. I don’t want to wait. 我已经43岁了 我不想再等了
[39:49] I know you well enough to know that I really love you very much. 我对你的了解深到 令我自己知道我非常爱你
[39:53] I can’t think of anybody better to be with. 你是我心目中最理想的人
[39:56] I don’t feel like waiting anymore. 我不想再等了
[40:01] You know a lot of happily married people? ‘Cause I don’t. 你见过很多婚姻美满的人吗? 我可没见过
[40:05] I know all that. 这我都懂
[40:11] I care about you. 我在乎你
[40:14] But I just don’t have those kind of feelings for you. 但我对你没有那种感觉
[40:19] I’m sorry. I’m not in love with you. 对不起 我并不爱你
[40:24] – All right. – Understand? -好的 -懂吗?
[40:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:31] No…. 不…
[40:36] That can grow. 那可以培养
[40:38] As long as there’s a mutual respect, that kind of thing can grow. 只要互相尊重 感情是可以培养的
[40:42] I’m realistic. I can accept that. 我很现实 我可以接受
[40:46] What is love anyway? 爱到底是什么?
[40:47] It’s a mutual respect. It’s a devotion. 不就是互相尊重 不就是一心一意
[40:50] It’s a caring from one person to another. 是一个人在乎另一个人
[40:54] And if we could set up some kind of foundation… 若我们可以设立一个基础…
[40:58] based on that mutual respect… 以相互尊重为底…
[41:01] I feel that eventually you would care enough about me… 我觉得迟早你会对我有情…
[41:04] that I could live with that. 这样我能接受
[41:08] If it doesn’t work out… 若行不通的话…
[41:10] if it doesn’t play out, then what happens to me? 若行不通的话 那我怎么办?
[41:13] I’m doing well now. I’m gonna do even better. 我现在做得不错 往后会越来越好
[41:16] So whatever happens… 不论如何…
[41:18] if it doesn’t work out between us… 就算我们俩行不通…
[41:20] I’ll make sure you’re okay for the rest of your life. 我都会确保你下半辈子的生活
[41:23] If there are kids, especially… 尤其如果有了孩子…
[41:26] I’ll take care of you better than you’d imagine. 我会给你今生最好的照料
[41:28] – What are you pitching me? – Just what I said. -你葫芦到底卖什么药? -我都明讲了
[41:32] You’ll be set up for the rest of your life. 你下半辈子都不用愁
[41:35] That I can promise you. 这我可保证
[41:41] Want to take a chance? 要不要试试?
[41:52] When I married Ginger, I knew all the stories… 我娶金吉儿时就听过她的一切往事…
[41:55] but I didn’t give a fuck. I’m Sam Rothstein, I said. 但我不在乎 我是山姆·罗斯坦
[41:58] I can change her. 我能改变她
[42:02] It was typical Ace. 这是典型的艾斯
[42:03] He invited the biggest people in town. He knew they’d show. 他请了城里所有的大人物 他知道他们都会出席
[42:07] He knew they all wanted something from him. 他知道他们都有求于他
[42:09] With Ace, nobody ever got a free ride. Even Ginger. 艾斯绝对不可能不求回报 连金吉儿也不例外
[42:13] With her, he still covered his bets. 一切还是依他行事
[42:15] They had to have the baby first, before they could get married. 他们在结婚前得先有孩子
[42:18] He even made us watch Amy for a few days… 他甚至还托我们帮忙看艾美几天…
[42:20] when they went on their honeymoon. 好让他们去渡蜜月
[42:22] I didn’t mind, we loved the kid. 无所谓啊 我们爱死那孩子
[42:28] Can you feel my eyes on you? 你感到我的眼神?
[42:31] Can you feel me look into your heart? 你感到我看透你的心吗?
[42:35] Can you feel me in the pit of your stomach? 你能感到我躺在你肚皮上吗?
[42:40] Can you feel me in you? 你能在体内感受我?
[42:44] In your heart? 在心里?
[42:48] Don’t make me come there. 别等我过去
[42:51] Answer me. 回答我
[42:53] I love you. 我爱你
[42:54] Baby, do you know that I love you, too? 宝贝 你知道我也爱你吗?
[42:57] – No, Lester. – Do you know that? -不 莱斯特 -你知道吗?
[42:59] Yes. 知道
[43:00] This is the best thing I can do for my life right now. 这是我目前能为自己做的 最好的事
[43:03] That’s right. 没错
[43:05] So it’s going to be okay. 所以会没事的
[43:06] Promise? 你发誓?
[43:08] I wish you all the luck in the world. 我希望你幸福
[43:11] – You do? – Yeah, I do. -真的? -是 我真的这么想
[43:14] It’s the best thing you can do right now. 这是你目前能做的最好的事
[43:17] I mean this. 我说真的
[43:19] You have real security. 你生活会很安稳
[43:21] Sweetheart, you’re gonna be situated just right in Vegas. 甜心 你将坐在赌城最有利的位子
[43:25] Come on. This is great for us. 这对我们来说再好不过了
[43:28] I’m always gonna be here for you. I ain’t going no place. 我会一直都在你身边的 我哪儿都不会去
[43:33] I’m looking at you right now. 我现在就在看着你
[43:36] I’m seeing you for the very first time, right this minute. 仿佛生平第一次见到你似的
[43:39] I’m saying I can feel my heart click. 我可听到我的心悸动
[43:42] I see you 14 years old. 我看到你十四岁时
[43:44] I see you the first second I ever saw you. 我在见你的第一秒就看到你了
[43:47] I see you, long- legged little colt… 我看到你 像匹长腿的小马儿…
[43:50] stupid braces on your teeth. 还戴着蠢蠢的牙套
[43:52] – Okay, then. – Every time I see you, that’s what I see. -好吧 -我每次见你时都看到这些
[43:56] Talk to you later. Bye. 再聊啰 再见
[44:05] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗? -嗯
[44:10] Why are you crying? 为什么哭?
[44:13] I’m not crying. 我没有哭
[44:20] – Maybe you shouldn’t drink so much. – I’m okay. -别喝这么多了吧 -我没事
[44:28] You just have to understand. 希望你能理解
[44:31] I’ve been with Lester since I was a kid. 我自小就跟莱斯特在一起
[44:36] I just wanted to say goodbye. 我只是想道别
[44:39] I just…. 我只是…
[44:43] I think I have a right to do that. 我想我有权这样做
[44:48] Okay? 好吗?
[44:49] It’s all right. 没关系
[44:52] That part of your life is over with. 你那段人生已经完结了
[44:55] – Right? – Yeah. -不是吗? -是的
[44:58] You’re with me now. 你现在跟我
[45:01] – Yeah. – Right? -是的 -不是吗?
[45:06] – You’re sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗? -是的
[45:15] – Want to go? Let’s go back in. – Okay. -要走了吗? 我们回去吧 -好的
[45:38] It’s great. 很好
[45:50] It’s all my stuff. Oh, my God. 都是我的东西 天呀
[45:54] You brought all my stuff! 你把我的东西都带来了!
[45:56] I can’t…. 我不能…
[45:59] Try it on. It’s yours. 试试看 这是你的
[46:01] You’re kidding. 别开玩笑了
[46:05] My God. 我的天
[46:07] – What is it? – It’s chinchilla. -是什么毛? -是龙猫
[46:10] It’s so soft. 好软喔
[46:13] Nice, isn’t it? 很好喔?
[46:19] No one’s ever been so nice to me. 从没有人对我这么好
[46:33] Oh, my God! 我的老天!
[46:37] Do you think it’s too much if I wear these all on the same day? 我要是在同一天将它们全都戴上 会不会太过火啊?
[46:40] You can do whatever you want. 你想怎样就怎样
[46:42] Do I keep my promises or do I keep my promises? 我有没有实现我的诺言啊?
[46:45] You’re so wonderful. The jewelry’s not so bad either. 你太好了 这些珠宝也不错
[46:48] We shouldn’t keep this in the house. We gotta put it in the bank. 我们不应该把这些放在家里 应该摆到银行去
[46:52] Come on. Can I keep this one in the house? 我不能留一副在家吗?
[46:55] Pay attention to me. 仔细听好
[46:58] What I’m gonna tell you is very important. 我要告诉你一件重要的事
[47:01] All this stuff doesn’t mean anything. 这全部都不算什么
[47:03] Money, this, doesn’t mean anything without trust. 钱财珠宝 如果没有信任就毫无意义
[47:06] I have to be able to trust you with my life. 我得要信任你到可将生命交给你
[47:19] With over $1 million in cash and jewels tucked in a bank in Vegas… 总价值超过一百万的现金与珠宝 锁在赌城的银行里…
[47:23] only for Ginger, she was secure and happy. 全归她所有 金吉儿非常有安全感
[47:25] She loved that shit. 她最爱那些
[47:27] But a guy in my line of work has to have a lot of payoff cash around. 但在我这行里 手上得有许多流动的现金
[47:31] Crooked cops and kidnappers, they don’t take checks. 贪污的条子与绑匪 他们都不收支票
[47:34] Need any help with that, Mr. Collins? 考林先生 需要帮忙吗?
[47:36] So I put $2 million cash in a Los Angeles bank… 所以我在洛杉矶的银行里 也摆了两百万…
[47:39] under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Tom Collins. 用考林先生与夫人的名义
[47:42] This was strictly my shakedown and kidnapping money. 这纯粹是我个人的赎金与保金
[47:50] Since I’d be in jail or locked in a closet when I needed the money most… 因为在我最需要这笔钱时 我不是蹲在牢里就是被关在衣柜…
[47:54] I gave Ginger the only key to the cash that could get me back alive. 所以我将这笔钱唯一的钥匙 给了金吉儿好让我能保命
[48:11] This is just a signature card. 这是签名卡
[48:15] Once she signs, she’ll be the only person… 她签了之后就会是世上…
[48:17] to have total access to the box, no one else, including myself? 唯一可以开保险箱的人 连我都开启不了?
[48:21] That’s right. That’s the way you wanted it. 是的 这是你的要求
[48:24] Sam, let me ask you a question. 山姆 我问你个问题
[48:27] You must really trust your wife. 你一定很信任你老婆
[48:32] Sure I do. Why? 是啊 怎么啦?
[48:35] It’s good. It’s just unusual. 很好啊 只是很少见
[48:37] To tell you the truth, so many of my clients don’t. 实不相瞒 我有很多客户都不信任
[48:56] With Ginger and the money in place, I felt covered. 将金吉儿还有钱的事解决后 我安心多了
[48:58] To play it safe, I switched job titles again… 为了安全起见 我又将头衔…
[49:01] and made myself Food and Beverage Director. 换成餐饮董事
[49:04] This way nobody would bother me about a license. 这样一来就没人可以 为执照的事找我麻烦
[49:07] Vegas was like a dream for me. 赌城对我来说像是个梦
[49:09] Trouble was Nicky was dreaming of his own kind of Vegas. 问题是尼奇也梦想着 他自己的赌城
[49:12] I put money out on the street charging three points a week. 我将钱放出 每天三分利
[49:15] Juice to the dealers. 庄家高利贷
[49:17] – Don’t make us look for you. – You won’t have to look for me. -别逼我们找上门 -你不会需要这样的
[49:20] I appreciate it. Thanks, Nicky. 多谢了 尼奇
[49:22] They were degenerate gamblers, coke freaks. 他们不是烂赌鬼就是烂毒鬼
[49:25] In no time, I had half the dealers in the Tangiers in my pocket. 没多久 坦吉乐一半的庄家 都在我手掌心里
[49:29] Then, the next thing I did, I started busting out high- stakes poker players. 下一步 我开始出千骗大赌客的钱
[49:34] It was so obvious. 好明显
[49:35] All of Nicky’s half- assed mechanics, they were signal- happy. 尼奇所有的小把戏 全都是靠手势
[49:38] I’m gonna open for $500. 我下五百
[49:40] Signaling back and forth. 互相打手势
[49:46] Nicky thought nobody was watching him. But he was wrong. 尼奇以为没人注意到他 但是他错了
[49:49] I didn’t want any of those agents near my place. 我不想要那些探员在我的地盘
[49:52] – Four aces. – I can’t believe this. -四条A -我不相信
[49:55] If I didn’t have bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck. 我唯一的运气好像就是手气背
[50:00] I wished Nicky and his whole crew would just get lost. 我真希望尼奇与他那票人 可以马上消失
[50:03] What am I gonna do? Go back home and start a war? 但我能怎样? 回老家去挑起场战争?
[50:06] Nicky’s a made guy and I’m not. I can’t do that. 尼奇在帮里算是有头有脸的人物 我不能那么做
[50:08] Gaming agents are all over the place. 到处都是赌博游乐公会的探员
[50:10] I’m not allowed to get lucky in this place? 这儿不允许手气旺的人吗?
[50:13] You’ve been lucky all week. They’re looking to nail you. 你已经旺了一个礼拜了 他们在找机会逮你
[50:18] Ace was so worried about his casino… 艾斯太在意他的赌场…
[50:20] he forgot what we were doing out here in the first place. 他忘了我们当初为什么而来
[50:23] A million times, I wanted to yell in his fucking ear: 最少有一百万次 我都好想在他耳边大喊…
[50:26] “This is Las Vegas. 这儿是拉斯维加斯
[50:28] “We’re supposed to be out here robbing, you dumb fucking hebe. “ “我们本来就是来抢钱的 你这个蠢犹太人”
[50:36] I don’t give a shit who he’s connected to. 我才不在乎他有什么关系
[50:38] Tell him to take his feet off the table. 叫他把脚从桌上拿下来
[50:40] Does he think this is a goddamn sawdust joint? 他以为这儿是什么廉价的地方?
[50:44] Sir, would you mind taking your feet off the table… 先生 麻烦你将脚放下…
[50:46] and put your shoes on, please? 并将鞋穿上 好吗?
[50:48] Yeah, I would mind. I’m having a bad night. 是 是很麻烦 我今天已经够背了
[50:53] Fucking asshole won’t budge. 那王八蛋动都不动
[50:56] Call security. 叫警卫
[51:01] How are you? 你好吗?
[51:03] Good. How are you? 好 你呢?
[51:04] Do me a favor. Want to take your feet off the table and put your shoes on? 给个面子 把你的脚放下去 然后把鞋穿上好吗?
[51:08] Fuck you. 去你的
[51:12] I want you to exit this guy off the premises, off his feet… 我要你把这家伙从赌场架着丢出去…
[51:15] and use his head to open the fucking door. 用他的头来开门
[51:18] Sir, you’re gonna have to leave. You mind coming with us outside? 先生 你得离开 麻烦你跟我们出去
[51:22] Bullshit. I ain’t going anywhere with you. 妈的 我哪儿都不跟你去
[51:24] – Bullshit. You’re out of here. – Fuck you! -妈的 你给我滚 -去你的!
[51:27] You know who you’re fucking with? Do you? 你知道你在招惹谁吗? 你知道吗?
[51:30] You fucking faggot! Do you know who you’re fucking with? 你他妈的王八蛋! 你知道你招惹了谁吗?
[51:33] Leave me alone! 别碰我!
[51:35] – Come on! – You gotta be kidding me! -喂! -别闹了!
[51:38] Sure enough, an hour later, I get the call. 不出所料 我一小时后就接到电话
[51:41] Ace, what happened over there? Did you know that guy was with me? 艾斯 那边怎么了? 你知道那家伙是跟我的吗?
[51:45] I didn’t know that. You know what he did? 我不知道 你知道他做了什么吗?
[51:47] I walked over to him politely, and he tells me to fuck myself. 我很有礼貌的走过去 他却叫我回家吃自已
[51:51] – Then he called me a faggot. – What? -还骂我是臭玻璃 -什么?
[51:53] – I threw that cocksucker out. – Come here. -我把那王八蛋踢出去了 -过来
[51:56] You called my friend a faggot? Told him to go fuck himself? 你骂我的朋友臭玻璃 还叫他回家吃自己?
[51:58] Is that what you did? Tell him to go fuck himself? 你这样说? 叫他回家吃自己?
[52:02] You fucking hick, you! 你这个死乡巴佬!
[52:06] You go over there. You apologize. 你给我过去道歉
[52:08] You better hope he lets you back in. 你最好求他让你进去
[52:10] If you get out of line again, I’ll smash your head so hard… 你要再敢没大没小 我会将你的头打到…
[52:14] you won’t be able to get that cowboy hat on. Fucking hick. 你连那牛仔帽都戴不上 死乡巴佬
[52:18] Listen, this guy obviously doesn’t know who he was talking to. 听着 这家伙压根就不知道 自己在跟谁说话
[52:22] He doesn’t know that we’re dear friends. 他不知道我们是好兄弟
[52:25] He’s already very sorry. 他非常抱歉
[52:27] But if you could do me a favor and let him back in… 但如果你可买我个面子 让他再进去…
[52:30] I swear he’ll never get out of line again. 我发誓他再也不会乱来
[52:32] If he does it again, he’s out for good. 若他再敢乱来 就别想再踏进这儿
[52:35] I’ll never let him in the place again. 我永远都不会再让他进门
[52:37] I’m sorry about this. 真是对不起
[52:39] All right, Ace? Thanks, pal. 好吗 艾斯? 谢了 兄弟
[52:43] You took your boots off? You put your feet on the table? 你把鞋都脱了? 把脚放在桌上?
[52:46] You shit- kicking, stinky, horse- manure- smelling motherfucker, you! 你这全身马粪骚的浑蛋!
[52:51] You fuck me up over there, I’ll stick you in a hole in the desert. 你要敢再去丢我的脸 我会在沙漠里将你埋了
[52:54] – Go over and apologize. – Nicky, I’m sorry. -快给我去道歉 -尼奇 对不起
[53:01] Ace could be a very touchy guy. 艾斯可是个很敏感的人
[53:03] Especially when he got bigger in town. 尤其是当他在城里越来越出名后
[53:05] Like when he hired Jonathan and David away from the Palace… 像他将强纳森与大卫 从凯撒宫挖角来时…
[53:09] by building them a new stage and giving them a silver Rolls- Royce. 他为他们盖了全新的舞台 还给了他们一人一辆劳斯莱斯
[53:13] But, I tell you, he knew how to bring in the crowds. 但我得说 他真的知道怎么吸引群众
[53:15] He knew all the fucking angles. 他懂得一切门路
[53:17] He brought the whole Femme Fatale show from Paris… 他将整个蛇蝎美人的秀 从巴黎搬来…
[53:20] but he forgot how lazy them European dancing broads can get. 但他却忘记那些欧洲跳舞妹有多懒
[53:23] He had to weigh them once a week so they wouldn’t blow up like balloons. 他还得每周为她们秤体重 她们的身材才不至于像吹气球
[53:27] You’re still eight pounds over. 你还是4公斤过重
[53:29] – What’s the reason for this? – Mr. Rothstein, sir -为什么会这样? -罗斯坦您…
[53:32] Never mind the “sir.” Why is she eight pounds over? 别在那儿您了 她为什么会超重4公斤?
[53:35] I’m trying to use respect. 我只是尊重您
[53:38] Mr. Rothstein is good enough for you. 罗斯坦先生就可以了
[53:40] Well, sometimes when you put that pressure point on them 嗯 有时当你给她们 太多的压力…
[53:44] All you do is give me answers. Just give me the right answer. 你只需要给我答案 给我正确答案就好
[53:47] I don’t know why. She’s frightened if she doesn’t lose weight she’ll get fired. 我不知道 她害怕要是不减肥 她就会被解雇
[53:51] That’s right, she will get fired. Send her back to Paris 没错 她会被解雇 送她回巴黎…
[53:54] – It’s been our policy – Stop everything. -我们一贯的做法是…-停
[53:56] – She’s an institution. – That’s the problem. She’s lazy. -她很出名 -这就是问题 她太懒散
[54:00] I gotta give the guy credit. 我得佩服这家伙
[54:01] I mean, he does the most obvious thing. 我的意思是 他做了最明显的事
[54:04] This is the only town in the country where a bookie joint is legit. 这里是全国唯一可以合法签注的地方
[54:07] So why not take advantage, right? 为什么不加以利用呢?
[54:09] So he took bookie joints off the street… 所以他把签注从街上…
[54:12] and opened them up inside the casino. 开到赌场内
[54:14] Within a few years, he had… 没几年后…
[54:17] every casino on The Strip trying to copy off of him. 精华地段的每家赌场都想抄袭他
[54:20] Between my innovations… 我的创意…
[54:25] and Nicky’s dedication to his job… 加上尼奇对工作的投入…
[54:30] I soon had the best operation on The Strip. 我的赌场很快就成为 精华地段中最好的赌场
[54:36] Watch yourself. There’s a lot of heat on you. 小心点 你最近很引人注目
[54:40] Why, somebody is complaining? 怎么 有人抱怨吗?
[54:41] I’m hearing things from security. They’re all ex- cops. 我从警卫那儿听来的 他们以前都曾是警察
[54:44] The sheriff wants to put you in the Black Book. 警长已将你放入黑名单了
[54:47] That Black Book is a bunch of bullshit. 那黑名单根本就是个屁
[54:49] There’s two names in it for the whole country… 全国只有两个人的名字在里面
[54:51] and one of them is still Al Capone. 教父艾尔·卡邦就是其中之一
[54:53] They put you in that book, you’re gonna be in trouble. 你上了名单麻烦就大了
[54:56] You won’t be able to walk into a casino. 你将进不了赌场
[54:59] I’m trying to make a living, that’s all. 我只不过是在养家活口罢了
[55:01] I’m just telling you. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 我只是跟你讲一声 别说我没警告你
[55:11] Mrs. Rothstein, straight ahead. Very nice. Thank you. 罗斯坦夫人 请看前面 很好 谢谢你
[55:19] For his hard work and dedication… 因他的努力与认真…
[55:21] and the new life blood he has instilled in Las Vegas… 与他为拉斯维加斯带来的新生命…
[55:24] Sam has established himself as an indispensable member… 山姆将自己建立为赌博游乐业界…
[55:27] of the gaming community. 不可缺乏的成员
[55:30] As the head of the Tangiers Gaming Corporation… 以坦吉乐赌博游乐集团 董事长的名义…
[55:32] it’s my pleasure to welcome Sam Rothstein… 我很容幸为你们介绍 山姆·罗斯坦…
[55:35] to the Vegas Valley Country Club. 维加斯谷乡村俱乐部新成员
[55:44] Back home, they’d put me in jail for what I’m doing. 要是在老家 我所做的 早就让我蹲牢房去了
[55:47] But out here, they’re giving me awards. 但在这儿 他们却颁奖给我
[55:49] It is with great pleasure that I accept this certificate of appreciation… 我很荣幸能获得…
[55:54] from the Charitable Foundations of Greater Las Vegas. 拉斯维加斯慈善基金会 颁发的嘉许奖状
[55:57] Congratulations, sweetheart. 恭喜你 甜心
[55:59] Sam raised more than we’ve ever raised before. 山姆募得了有史来 最多的捐款
[56:03] But my greatest pleasure was watching my wife work the room. 但我最爱的还是看着我老婆 金吉儿周旋全场
[56:08] They all loved her. How could you not love her? 他们爱死她了 但你又怎能不爱她?
[56:11] She could be the most charming woman you ever saw. 她是世上最有魅力的女人
[56:13] People loved to be around her. 人们都喜欢在她身边
[56:15] You’ve got to bring Amy to Sasha’s birthday party. 你一定得带艾美来参加 莎夏的生日派对
[56:18] We’d love to have her there. 3:00, Saturday. 星期六下午三点 我们很希望她能来
[56:21] – Yes, okay. – Great. -好的 -太好了
[56:23] She made everybody feel good. 她让大家都开心
[56:31] – Congratulations, Sam. – Thanks. -恭喜你 山姆 -谢谢
[56:35] Hello, Mrs. Rothstein. How are you? 嗨 罗斯坦夫人 你好吗?
[56:40] You’re one of the most gorgeous women I’ve seen. You’re a lucky man, Mr. Rothstein. 你是我见过最美丽的女人 罗斯坦先生 你真是个幸运的男人
[56:47] Thanks for that compliment. 多谢夸奖
[56:50] He was a young kid from the casino. Nice kid. Bright boy. 他是赌场里的小伙子 挺好又聪明的小子
[56:54] What balls on this fucking kid. The next day I fired him. 这小子真他妈的带种 我第二天就炒了他
[56:59] Ginger had that effect on people. I think she even encouraged them. 金吉儿对人就是有这种魅力 她甚至鼓励他们这样
[57:02] Do you wanna see this one? 你想看看这件吗?
[57:06] Daddy gave me all this jewelry because he loves me so much. 爸爸帮我买了这么多珠宝 因为他好爱我
[57:11] But as much as they loved her… 但不管他们多爱她…
[57:12] Fabulous. 真美丽
[57:13] …they didn’t know what really moved her. 他们都不知道什么让她感动
[57:15] Look at this. 看看这个
[57:18] Daddy gave me…. 爸爸给我的…
[57:20] With Ginger happy, I was able to concentrate on what I knew best. 金吉儿快快乐乐的 我才能专心去做我所专长的…
[57:24] Loose machines are right back over there. 较松的机器都在后面
[57:27] What are they doing back there? You can’t even see them. 它们在那儿干嘛? 看都看不到
[57:30] Okay. 好吧
[57:31] What about the progressives with the high jackpots? 那最大累积奖金的那些呢?
[57:34] These are our best machines. They bring all the action. 这些是我们最好的机子 都是靠它们
[57:37] No wonder the drop is off. The action is in the front. 难怪盈收变少了 重头戏都在前面
[57:40] – Bring them up front. – All right, I will. -摆到前面去 -好的 我会
[57:42] Listen carefully. There are three ways of doing things here. 听好了 在这有三种做事方法
[57:46] The right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it. 正确的 不正确的 和我的方法
[57:49] – Understand? – I do understand. I’ll get right on it. -懂了没? -我懂了 马上去办
[57:52] – Thank you. – Don’t thank me. Just do it. -谢谢 -别谢我 去做就是了
[57:55] You’re the slots manager. I shouldn’t have to tell you this. 你是吃角子老虎机的经理 我不应该还需要告诉你这些
[57:59] Dang, you are right. I’m so sorry. 唉 你说得真对 真是抱歉
[58:04] So I ended up working 18- hour days. 我一天得工作18个小时
[58:06] Ginger was the one who wound up enjoying the best of Vegas. 金吉儿反倒是成为 真正享受赌城的人
[58:10] Come with me, please. I have a better table for you. 请跟我来 我带您去更好的桌
[58:12] What did you say to that fucking jerk, anyway? 你到底跟那王八蛋说了些什么?
[58:15] I told him that I was Mrs. Sam Rothstein. 我跟她说我是罗斯坦夫人
[58:19] You might as well get something out of it. 当然得加以利用啰
[58:24] It wasn’t long before what I was afraid was gonna happen, happened. 不久后我所担心的事就发生了
[58:28] Nicky managed to get himself banned from every casino in Vegas. 尼奇把自己搞到成为 全赌城的拒绝往来户
[58:31] 闲置马刺 97公里到拉斯维加斯
[58:32] From then on, I couldn’t be seen talking to him 从那时起 我在赌城完全不能
[58:34] anywhere in or near Vegas. 被人看见与他交谈
[58:36] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 这他妈的是什么意思?
[58:38] “…detrimental to gaming and… 因对业者有害…
[58:40] “he will be ejected from any casino in Las Vegas. “他将被禁止进入 拉斯维加斯中任何赌场”
[58:44] “And the casinos can be fined as much as $100,000… “违反此规的赌场 在他每次出现时…”
[58:48] “every time he shows up.” “都将被罚款逾十万元”
[58:50] – You believe this shit? – Yeah, you got banned. -你相信吗? -是啊 你被禁了
[58:54] “Because of notorious and unsavory reputation.” “因为众所周知的恶名昭彰”
[58:57] Motherfucker. 那些浑蛋
[59:01] – Is there any way around this? – No, there’s no way. -有什么可摆平的方法吗? -不 没办法
[59:06] Let’s say, for instance… 例如说…
[59:09] I want to go into the restaurant, which happens to be in the casino… 我去了家刚好就附设赌场的餐厅…
[59:12] to get one of those sandwiches I like? 为了想吃它的三明治呢?
[59:14] Forget it. You can’t even set foot in the parking lot. 别想了 你连停车场都踏不进去
[59:18] That’s how serious it is. 就是这么严重
[59:23] – in other words, I’m fucked? – in so many words, yes. -换句话说 我玩完了? -换几句话都是这意思
[59:26] It didn’t sink into his head about the Black Book and what it meant. 他完全都没了解那黑名单的意义
[59:30] Not being able to go into a casino is just one thing… 不能进赌场只是其一…
[59:33] but being in this book etched your name into the brains of every cop and FBI agent. 这名单会将你的名字刻在 每一个联邦调查员的脑海里
[59:38] You’re listed in there with Al Capone. But Nicky didn’t care. 你与芝加哥教父是一样的 但尼奇不在乎
[59:42] I gotta do something. They ain’t getting rid of me. 我得想想办法 他们赶不走我的
[59:46] They’re not getting rid of me. I’m staying here. Fuck them. 他们赶不走我的 我要待在这儿 去他们的
[59:55] So once they pulled that shit… 所以他们一开始这鸟规矩…
[59:58] I started doing my own things in Vegas nobody had thought of doing. 我就开始做自己突发奇想的事情
[1:00:01] To keep an eye on things, I brought in my kid brother and some desperados… 为了多点眼线 我将我弟弟与些恶汉从老家带来…
[1:00:06] from back home and started knocking over high rollers, casino bosses… 开始抢劫一些赌场豪客 赌场老大…
[1:00:09] bookmakers, anybody right here in town. 下注组头等等 全部一网打尽
[1:00:12] I had a good fucking crew going for me, I’ll tell you that. 说真的 我这队人马还真是不错
[1:00:15] I had Sal Fusco, a great second- story guy. 我有沙尔·福斯寇 最擅长从二楼进屋偷东西
[1:00:19] Jack Hardy worked for a safe company before he did a six- year bit. 杰克·哈迪在被关六年前 曾在保险箱制造公司工作
[1:00:24] Then there was Bernie Blue. This guy could bypass any alarm for me. 还有本尼·布卢 这家伙不论什么警铃都能解除
[1:00:29] It was like old times. 就像以前一样
[1:00:31] I opened up my own jewelry store, too. The Gold Rush. 我也开了自己的珠宝店 叫做掏金热潮
[1:00:35] Sometimes I used to go along on a heist, just for the fun of it. 有时我会为了刺激好玩 而参与偷窃
[1:00:39] I didn’t like the people I was ripping off looking at me… 我不喜欢被我偷的人看着我…
[1:00:42] so I turned their fucking pictures around. 所以我都将他们的照片转过去
[1:00:45] – What’s taking so long? – This is a motherfucker! -为什么这么久? -这东西真他妈的!
[1:00:47] – It’s working. – Learn to open these instead of taking them. -在动了 -学会怎么开就不用整个搬走了
[1:00:52] These stones got a lot of niggers in them. 这些宝石的瑕疵真多
[1:00:54] If that fucking Pepe’s switching stones on us… 那该死的皮皮要是私下偷换钻石…
[1:00:56] he better take a fucking camel back to Nigeria. 他最好给我骑骆驼回奈及利亚
[1:01:01] – They’re in Penthouse “K.” – Check in alone? -他们在总统套房K -单独登记吗?
[1:01:03] – They checked in alone. – Are they out now? -是的 -他们出去了吗?
[1:01:05] – Yes. Don’t worry. – All right. Thanks. -是 别担心 -好的 谢啦
[1:01:08] He had tipsters all over town. Bellmen… 我们在整城里都有线民 从旅馆侍者…
[1:01:11] – You got to hurry. – Okay. -得快点 -好的
[1:01:14] – …valet parkers… – They’re just checking in now. -停车小弟…-他们正在登记
[1:01:16] – I’ll tell him. – …pit bosses… -我会告诉他 -赌区经理…
[1:01:18] Room 1230 at the Scirocco. 在西洛可的1230房
[1:01:20] – 1 230. Right. – …secretaries. -1230房 收到 -还有秘书
[1:01:22] – Mint condition coins. – Mint condition? All right. -完美状况的硬币 -完美状况吗? 收到
[1:01:25] They all got a piece of the score. 他们当然都有一份
[1:01:27] Car’s coming. 车来了
[1:01:33] They were very careful. 他们都很谨慎
[1:01:35] They always bypassed the alarms, or else, if not… 他们每次都先解除警铃 要不然…
[1:01:38] they’d drill enough holes to knock through the walls with a sledgehammer. 就在墙上打洞然后凿墙而入
[1:01:43] Nicky was grabbing everything he could. 尼奇能偷的都偷了
[1:01:46] Nobody out there was expecting a guy like him. 外头根本没有人想到 会有像他那样的人
[1:01:51] For Nicky, Las Vegas was the fucking Wild West. 对尼奇来说 拉斯维加斯就像是蛮荒西部
[1:01:53] I just got a shipment of diamonds from Israel. 我才刚拿到一批从以色列来的钻石
[1:01:56] What the fuck did they expect from me? I had to earn, didn’t I? 他们他妈的想要我怎样? 我得赚钱 不是吗?
[1:02:00] – This diamond has flaws in it. – There’s no flaws in it. -这些钻石有瑕疵 -没有瑕疵
[1:02:03] Don’t tell me. I’m doing this for 25 years. 别告诉我怎么做 我在这行已经25年了
[1:02:06] You better clean your loupe, because there’s no flaws in this diamond. 你的放大镜最好擦干净点 因为这批钻石没有瑕疵
[1:02:09] When we got local merch… 通常要是附近来的货…
[1:02:11] we’d usually send it to Palm Springs, or Arizona, L.A. 我们都会送到棕榈泉市 或是亚利桑那州与洛杉矶
[1:02:15] I had a couple of sand niggers out there. You know, Arabs. 我有几个熟识的中东佬 你知道 阿拉伯人
[1:02:18] Are you gonna have a meeting or buy some diamonds? 你们是要开会还是要买钻石?
[1:02:20] I know his language. I’m talking with him. 我懂他的语言 我跟他讲讲
[1:02:23] $40,000, you buy the whole package. 全部四万块
[1:02:25] $20,000. That’s my final offer. 两万 不要拉倒
[1:02:27] He suddenly talks English. Let’s talk turkey. $25,000. 他突然会说英文了 别玩游戏了 两万五
[1:02:32] I actually turned my bedroom into a bank vault where I kept the choice stuff. 我将我的房间改为保险箱 保留一些我特选的好东西
[1:02:39] I couldn’t leave it at the Gold Rush in case we got raided by the cops… 因为警察可能会突然临检 所以不能将其留在店里…
[1:02:42] or if my crew got cute. 也防止我手下手痒
[1:02:45] I had the only key. Jennifer didn’t give a fuck. 我保有唯一的钥匙 珍妮佛才不在乎
[1:02:47] She fell asleep on the couch watching TV every night. 她每晚都在沙发上 看电影看到睡着
[1:02:50] This stuff was all mine. I didn’t send any of this back home. 这些全是我的东西 我一样也没送回老家
[1:02:54] Actually, I couldn’t, because I wasn’t supposed to be doing it. 其实我也不行 因为我根本不应该做这些
[1:02:57] The bosses were making so much money with the casinos… 老大们光是赌场就赚饱了…
[1:03:00] that they didn’t want anybody making any waves. 他们不希望有人惹是非
[1:03:05] You’ve all given your crew a piece of that? 你的人马每人都分到了吗?
[1:03:07] I took care of everybody. 我大家都罩好了
[1:03:09] That’s why there was no real organized street stuff in Vegas before I came. 这就是为什么在我来之前 拉斯维加斯并没有犯罪集团
[1:03:14] But how much cash could I bury in my closet, right? 但我家衣柜里又能藏多少钱呢?
[1:03:16] You have to understand, and I’m sure you do… 你必须要了解 而我也相信你了解…
[1:03:19] that in a venture of this kind… 做这种风险大的投资…
[1:03:20] you must be prepared to take some kind of loss. 要有可能亏损的心理准备
[1:03:23] I put some money in legitimate deals with Charlie Clark, Ace’s banker. 我将一些钱交给查理克拉克 艾斯的银行经理 做一些正当投资
[1:03:28] – You will try to push it through, won’t you? – Yes. -你会尽力而为 不是吗? -是的
[1:03:31] You got to understand, I’m giving you $50,000 cash. 你得了解我现在 给了你五万元现金
[1:03:33] Then I put more money in some legitimate places, like my restaurant. 然后我将更多钱投入正当的投资 例如我开的餐馆
[1:03:37] – Is that the last one? – Yeah. -剩这个了? -是
[1:03:38] I had my kid brother, Dominick, run it. 我让我小弟 多明尼可经营
[1:03:43] Fuckers. 王八蛋
[1:03:49] Here you go, guys. 在这里
[1:03:51] – Thanks a lot. – Enjoy it. Have a good time. -谢了 -慢慢享用
[1:03:53] – Choke on it, motherfucker. – Hi, Dom. -噎死你 王八蛋 -嗨 小多
[1:03:55] How you doing? 你怎么样?
[1:03:57] Yeah, Nicky loved restaurants. He was a real restaurant buff. 是啊 尼奇很喜欢餐馆 他对开餐厅也很拿手
[1:04:01] And over the years, he always made money with them. 这么多年来 他逢开餐厅必赚
[1:04:03] In Vegas, he had the Leaning Tower. It was a very popular spot. 他在拉斯维加斯开了比萨斜塔 很受大家欢迎
[1:04:07] He had politicians, showgirls and movie stars hanging out all over. 常有政客 脱衣舞娘 还有电影明星光顾
[1:04:11] That show at The Flamingo gets better and better. 佛罗明哥的那场秀越做越好啰
[1:04:14] By the way, Sammy said whenever you have a minute, give him a call. 对了 山姆说 请你有空时打个电话给他
[1:04:18] – Made you a messenger, too? – I’ll do anything for a buck. -你也变传话的了啊? -有钱我什么都做啊
[1:04:20] – He does it to everybody. Enjoy your dinner. – Thanks. -他对每个人都这样 好好享用晚餐 -谢啦
[1:04:24] I got to tell you, the thing Nicky liked most was the showgirls. 尼奇最喜欢的 当然就是脱衣舞娘
[1:04:28] To them, Nicky was the movie star. 对她们来说 尼奇像是电影名星
[1:04:30] – You walk past me? – This is Shelly. -你就这样走过? -这是雪莉
[1:04:33] – Hi, Shelly. How are you? – Hi. -嗨 雪莉 你好吗? -嗨
[1:04:35] This is Stacy. 这是史黛希
[1:04:37] – This is Nick. Wanna have dinner? Come on. – All right. -这是尼克 想吃晚餐吗? 一起吧 -好啊
[1:04:40] Let’s check the kitchen first. Excuse us one second. 我带你去厨房看看 失陪一下
[1:04:42] Come on, I’ll show you. I fly stuff in fresh every day. 来吧 我带你去 我每天都空运新鲜的东西进来
[1:04:46] I get bread from back home. I get fish from California. 我从老家运面包 从加州运鱼
[1:04:49] You can always tell a great kitchen like ours because of the milk- fed veal. 光从我们用奶喂食的小牛肉就看得出 我们绝对是好餐厅
[1:04:53] That’s the secret. See, milk- fed veal is pure white. 这就是诀窍 奶喂小牛的肉是纯白色的
[1:04:56] Out here, they got that pink veal. Slide over, honey. 其他餐馆都用那种粉红色的小牛肉 过去点 甜心
[1:05:00] Now, pink veal you can pound for two days. 粉红色的那种小牛肉 你就算是追个两天两夜
[1:05:04] It’ll never ever get tender. You know what I mean? 它还是不会变嫩 你懂我的意思吗?
[1:05:07] I left here with the money. Got muscled on the street. 我从这儿拿钱离开时 在街上被抢了
[1:05:10] A couple guys, I owe them. So I gave them the money. 是几个我欠钱的家伙 所以我把钱给他们了
[1:05:14] – That’s what I did. – Yeah? -就是这样 -是吗?
[1:05:16] You call yourself a man? 你还敢自称是男人吗?
[1:05:18] You know you’re a lying lowlife, motherfucking gambling degenerate prick? 你知道你是个撒谎的杂碎 他妈的烂赌的狗东西吗?
[1:05:22] You know that’s what you are? Two small kids at home. 你知道自己是什么东西吗? 家里有两个小孩
[1:05:25] I gave you money to pay the fucking rent… 我给你钱付房租…
[1:05:27] and buy groceries, put the heat on. 买菜 开暖气
[1:05:30] You know your wife called Frankie and told him the fucking heat’s off? 你知道你老婆打给法兰克 说家里连暖气都被停了吗?
[1:05:33] You didn’t gamble that money? Can you tell me that? 你没拿钱去赌吗? 你敢这样跟我说吗?
[1:05:36] – No, you didn’t? – I didn’t. -你没有吗? -没有
[1:05:37] Don’t fuck with me, Al! Don’t make a fuck out of me. 别耍我 艾尔! 别把我当傻子
[1:05:41] You wanna make a fool out of me? You didn’t gamble? 你当我是傻子是吧? 你没去赌?
[1:05:44] Tell me you gambled the money and I’ll give you the money to put the heat on! 告诉我你把钱拿去赌掉了 我就给你钱回去交电费!
[1:05:49] Did you gamble? 有没有赌?
[1:05:55] Fucking degenerate, you. 真是他妈的狗东西
[1:05:58] Fucking kids at home. 孩子在家里
[1:06:03] Here. Get the fuck out of here. 拿去 给我滚
[1:06:06] – Thanks, Nick. – Yeah, thanks. -谢了 尼克 -是啊 谢了
[1:06:08] If I find out you fucked up, I’ll leave you where I find you. 若被我知道是你搞砸的 我会把你扔在我找到你的地方
[1:06:11] – How many of these you gonna eat? – Two. -你要吃几个? -两个
[1:06:15] At around 6:30 a.m., when he finished his day… 但早上六点半 当他下班时…
[1:06:18] no matter where he was or what he was doing… 不管他在那里或是在做什么…
[1:06:20] he always went home to make breakfast for his son, Nicky boy. 他都会回家为儿子 小尼奇做早餐
[1:06:24] I know you like this. 我知道你喜欢
[1:06:26] A little butter, right? Not a lot. You know why, right? 一点点牛油 对不对? 不要很多 你知道为什么 对不对?
[1:06:29] – Why? – ‘Cause it clogs up your heart. -为什么? -因为会堵塞心脏
[1:06:33] What a smart kid you are. 你真是聪明的孩子
[1:06:36] Okay, eat. 快吃吧
[1:06:37] Every couple of weeks, I sent Marino back to the bosses… 每隔几个礼拜我就会派玛雷诺 去老大那儿…
[1:06:40] with a piece of what I made. Not a big piece, but what did they know? 也分他们一份 当然不是很多 但他们哪知道?
[1:06:44] They were 1,500 miles away, and I don’t know anybody who can see that far. 他们在2500里外 天高皇帝远
[1:06:48] Their drop was a truck stop garage… 收货地点是个修车场…
[1:06:50] where Remo and the guys used to hang out and count their millions. 利蒙他们以前常在那儿数钱
[1:06:54] The cops knew, but they didn’t give a fuck. They worked it out. 条子们也知道 但他们不在乎 他们早协议好了
[1:06:57] Nicky sends his warmest regards. 尼奇向你们问好
[1:06:59] I knew how to keep the bosses happy. 我知道怎样让老大们服服帖帖
[1:07:01] Whenever they gave me little jobs to do, you know, to send a message… 每当他们有些小事需要我做 例如传个话之类的…
[1:07:05] I would carry things out to a “T.” 我一定做到完美
[1:07:09] Like the time Tony Dogs, who was supposed to be the new maniac tough guy in town… 就像那次东尼道格 那个听说是城里的新硬汉…
[1:07:13] shot up one of Remo’s bars. 在利蒙的一家酒吧乱开枪
[1:07:20] Here’s a fucking guy who kills two of Remo’s guys… 这浑蛋打死了两个利蒙的手下…
[1:07:23] and a poor fucking waitress who was just working on her night off. 还有一个代班的倒霉女侍者
[1:07:29] This guy’s just begging to be made an example of. 这家伙根本就 等着被我们杀鸡儆猴
[1:07:33] I want the names of all the other people he had with him. 我要知道当天有谁跟他一起动手
[1:07:36] I don’t care what you have to do to them to get them. You understand? 我要你不择手段去查 懂不懂?
[1:07:40] I’ll take care of it. 我搞定
[1:07:42] To be truthful with you, I had to admire this fucking guy. 说真的 我还蛮佩服这浑蛋的
[1:07:46] He was one of the toughest Irishmen I ever met. 他真是我所遇过 最硬脖子的爱尔兰人
[1:07:49] This son of a bitch was tough. 这家伙真是个硬汉
[1:07:51] For two days and two nights, we beat the shit out of him. 我们痛殴了他两天两夜
[1:07:54] We even stuck ice picks in his balls. 还用冰锉刺他的睪丸
[1:07:57] Hope he gives me a name, or I’ll give him yours, Frank. 他最好快吐个名字出来 法兰克 要不然我就递你的上去
[1:08:00] Thanks a lot. 谢谢喔
[1:08:01] But he never talked. 但他守口如瓶
[1:08:02] I know you would’ve ratted by now. 我知道你要供早就供了
[1:08:04] In the end, I had to put his fucking head in a vice. 最后 我还得他妈的把他的头 摆在夹板里
[1:08:08] Can you hear me? 你听到了没?
[1:08:10] Listen to me. I got your head in a vice. 听好 你的头在夹板里
[1:08:13] I’ll squash your head like a grapefruit if you don’t give me a name. 再不给我个名字 我就夹爆你的头
[1:08:17] Don’t make me do this. Please, come on. 别逼我这么做 拜托你快说吧
[1:08:19] Don’t make me be a bad guy. 别逼我当坏人
[1:08:23] Fuck you. 去你的
[1:08:25] Motherfucker. You believe this? Two fucking days and nights. 王八蛋 你相信吗? 他妈的两天两夜
[1:08:28] Fuck me? You motherfucker! 去我的? 你这个王八蛋!
[1:08:31] Fuck my mother? Is that what you’re telling me? 去我老母? 你是这意思是吧?
[1:08:34] You motherfucker! 你这浑蛋!
[1:08:37] Oh, God. Give me the fucking name! 天呀 给我一个名字!
[1:08:40] Charlie M. 查理
[1:08:42] – Charlie M. – Charlie M? -查理 -查理?
[1:08:44] You make me pop your eye out your head… 你逼我将你眼珠都爆出来…
[1:08:47] to protect that piece of shit? 就为了保护这狗屁名字?
[1:08:50] You dumb motherfucker! 王八蛋加蠢才!
[1:08:52] Kill me, you fuck! 杀了我啊 浑蛋!
[1:08:54] You motherfucker! 你这王八蛋!
[1:08:57] Frankie, do him a fucking favor. 法兰克 你帮帮他吧
[1:08:59] Word got around that finally… 镇上流传着…
[1:09:02] there was a real gangster in town. 说这儿终于出了个真的帮派份子
[1:09:05] Nicky was the new boss of Las Vegas. 尼奇成了拉斯维加斯的新老大
[1:09:13] Four reels, sevens across. Three $15,000 jackpots. 四个轮 一排七个 三个一万五的奖金
[1:09:17] You have any idea what the odds are? 你知道这机率是多少吗?
[1:09:19] It’s gotta be in the millions. Maybe more. 要好几百万 可能更多
[1:09:21] Three jackpots in 20 minutes? 二十分钟内三个大奖?
[1:09:23] Why didn’t you pull the machines? Why didn’t you call me? 你为什么没停机? 为什么没通知我?
[1:09:25] It happened quick. Three guys won. I didn’t have a chance. 发生得太快 一下就三个人赢 我还没机会
[1:09:28] You didn’t see the scam? 你没看到出千吗?
[1:09:30] There’s no way to determine that. 这无法确定
[1:09:32] Yes, there is. An infallible way. They won! 有 绝对有 他们赢了就是最好的证据
[1:09:34] It’s a casino. People gotta win sometimes. 这里是赌场 总会有人赢的
[1:09:37] You’re pissing me off. You’re insulting my intelligence. 你气死我了 你在污辱我的智慧
[1:09:40] You think I’m an idiot? 你认为我是白痴?
[1:09:42] Somebody had to get into those machines and set the reels. 一定有人对转轮动了手脚
[1:09:45] The probability on one machine is a million and a half to one. 一台机的机率是一百五十万比一
[1:09:48] On three machines in a row, it’s in the billions. It can’t happen. 连续三台的机率是好几兆比一 这根本不可能
[1:09:51] What’s the matter with you? 你到底是怎么了?
[1:09:53] Didn’t you see you were being set up on the second win? 你难道不知道你被骗了吗?
[1:09:57] – You didn’t see that? – I think you’re overreacting. -你没看到吗? -我觉得你有些反应过度
[1:10:00] Listen, you yokel, I’ve had it with you. 听着 智障 我受够你了
[1:10:02] I’ve carried your ass ever since I got here. 我从到这儿时就一直罩你
[1:10:04] Get your things and get out of here. 把东西收收走吧
[1:10:06] – You’re firing me? – I’m firing you. -你开除我? -我就开除你
[1:10:10] – You might regret this. – I’ll regret it if I keep you. -你可能会后悔 -留你我一定后悔
[1:10:13] – This is not the way to treat people. – If you didn’t know about the scam… -不应该这样对人 -若你不知道有人出千…
[1:10:16] you’re too dumb to work here. If you did, you were in on it. 你就蠢到不配在这儿工作 若你知道 你就是共犯
[1:10:19] Either way, you’re out. Go on. 不管怎样 你都得走
[1:10:23] The guy is history as far as I’m concerned. 在我看来那家伙已经被炒了
[1:10:26] You can’t fire him. His brother- in- law is County Commissioner. 你不能开除他 他的姐夫是县辅导
[1:10:29] Everyone out here with cowboy boots is a commissioner or related to one. 这里每个穿马靴的不是辅导 就是辅导的亲戚
[1:10:33] I’m sick of this. 我受够了
[1:10:35] This is his state. His uncle’s Chief Judge. 这是他的州 他的叔叔是大法官
[1:10:37] His brother- in- law runs the County Commission. 他的姐夫管理县委员会
[1:10:40] There’s gotta be a way to work him back in. 一定有方法让他回来
[1:10:42] You’re in the finances, upstairs. You don’t see what’s going on. 你是搞帐目的 在楼上 你看不到下面发生的事
[1:10:46] I’ve got thousands of players. I got 500 dealers. 我有上千的赌客 却只有五百个庄家
[1:10:49] They’re all looking to rob me blind 24 hours a day. 他们每天24小时都在想着 怎么将我抢空
[1:10:52] I have to let them know I’m watching all the details all the time. 我必须要让他们知道 我随时都在注意每个细节
[1:10:55] That there is not one single thing I will not catch. 我不会漏掉任何一样事情
[1:10:59] Look at yours. Look at that. 看你的 看
[1:11:02] Look at this. There’s nothing. 再看这个 什么都没有
[1:11:04] Look how many blueberries your muffin has. 你看你的蓝莓那么多
[1:11:06] – I have nothing. – What are you talking about? -我一个都没有 -你在说什么?
[1:11:09] If you don’t do it yourself, it never gets done. 自己不动手做就弄不好
[1:11:12] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[1:11:15] From now on, I want you to put an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin. 从现在开始 我要你全都放同份量的蓝莓
[1:11:24] Do you know how long that will take? 你知道那多花时间吗?
[1:11:25] I don’t care how long it takes. Put an equal amount in each muffin. 我不管要多久 每个松饼的份量都要一致
[1:11:33] Just a little. That a girl. 再吃一点 乖
[1:11:39] – Wanna go to Mommy? – Wanna come to Mommy? -你要找妈妈? -来妈妈这儿?
[1:11:41] It’s all right, sweetheart. 好的 甜心
[1:11:43] I need to talk to you. I need some money. 我要跟你谈谈 我需要点钱
[1:11:48] – What do you need? – Got her? -你要什么? -抱好了吗?
[1:11:52] I need a lot. I need more than usual. 我需要很多 比平时要多
[1:11:54] Why don’t you take it out of your account? 为什么不从你户头领呢?
[1:11:56] I would, it’s just that… 我本想 只是…
[1:12:00] I need more than that. I need $25,000. 我需要更多 我要两万五
[1:12:04] $25,000? 两万五千元?
[1:12:07] – For yourself? – Yeah. -你自己要? -是啊
[1:12:09] Why do you need that much? 你为什么要那么多?
[1:12:11] What’s the difference? I just need it. 有什么差别? 我需要就是了
[1:12:14] I gotta ask you. That’s a lot of money. It’s not a box of popcorn. 我一定得问啊 那很多钱耶 又不只是一盒爆米花
[1:12:18] We don’t have to turn this into a big deal. 我们不用将这变成件大事
[1:12:20] We don’t have to have a fight. 我们不用吵架
[1:12:23] It was important to me. Forget it. Something I wanted to do. 只是对我很重要 算了 有些想做的事罢了
[1:12:27] Who’s fighting? Tell me what it’s for. 谁在吵架? 告诉我钱的用处
[1:12:33] Why can’t you tell me what it’s for? 为什么不能告诉我?
[1:12:40] Now I want you to tell me. 现在我要你告诉我
[1:12:42] My wife comes to me and asks me for $25,000. Do you want a coat? 我老婆跑来问我要两万五 你想买大衣吗?
[1:12:46] – No. – If you want a coat, you got it. -不 -如果想买大衣 就去买啊
[1:12:48] It’s not the money. It’s just, why do you want it? 不是钱的问题 只是 你为什么要?
[1:12:51] Am I not entitled to ask that? 我无权过问吗?
[1:12:53] I’ve been independent all my life. I never had to ask anybody for anything. 我一辈子都很独立 我从不为任何事求人
[1:12:56] Now you’re making me beg you for this. 现在你要我求你是吧
[1:12:59] – What are you talking about? – Okay? And you’re embarrassing me. -你在说什么? -好 你还羞辱我
[1:13:02] – Why make me feel so bad? – You’re asking me for $25,000. -为什么得让我如此难受? -你问我要两万五
[1:13:05] I’m not out to make you feel bad. I want to just be able to trust you. 我不是要让你难堪 我只是希望能信任你
[1:13:09] It’s about trust. 是信任问题
[1:13:12] I have to be able to trust you with my life. 我必须要连性命都能交托于你
[1:13:14] Do you understand? 你懂吗?
[1:13:17] Can I trust you? 我能信任你吗?
[1:13:26] Can I trust you? Answer me. 我能吗? 告诉我
[1:13:31] You can trust me. 你能
[1:13:32] Good. So then you can tell me what the money is for. 好 那你就可以告诉我 钱要拿来干嘛
[1:13:57] She’s leaving the bank now. 她现在正离开银行
[1:14:00] I’ll follow her. 我跟着她
[1:14:02] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:14:04] I know that look. What does that look mean? 我知道那神情 那表情是什么意思?
[1:14:06] It means I got the money. 意思是我有钱
[1:14:27] How are you doing? It’s Lester, right? 你好吗? 是莱斯特吧?
[1:14:37] From my recollection, aren’t you the card shark… 我记得你不是玩牌老手…
[1:14:41] the golf hustler, the pimp from Beverly Hills? 高尔夫球骗子 比佛利山庄的皮条客吗?
[1:14:47] If I’m wrong, correct me. 若记错了 请纠正我
[1:14:49] I never knew you to be a heist man. 我从不知道你也是个小偷
[1:14:51] But if you are, you know what? 不过如果是的话 这样吧
[1:14:54] Here, take mine, too. 我的也拿去吧
[1:14:56] Take it. You already have hers. 拿吧 反正你已拿了她的
[1:15:00] She’s my wife. 她是我老婆
[1:15:03] Look at me. 看着我
[1:15:04] You did know that, didn’t you? You knew she’s my wife? 你知道吧? 你知道她是我老婆吧?
[1:15:08] – Look at me. – I know that. -看着我 -我知道
[1:15:10] You do, yeah? 知道啊?
[1:15:15] If you ever come back again… 你下次若再想回来…
[1:15:18] to take her money, next time bring a pistol. 拿她的钱 记得带枪
[1:15:21] That way you got a chance. 这样你才有机会
[1:15:23] Be a man, don’t be a fucking pimp. 当个男人 别做皮条客
[1:15:26] Now, you want to do me a favor? Get out of here. 现在 卖我个面子 快滚吧
[1:15:30] I wanna be alone with my wife. Get the fuck up and get out of here. 我想跟我老婆独处 给我他妈的滚
[1:15:40] Fucking piece of shit. 浑蛋狗杂种
[1:15:52] Remember when you called him that night and said goodbye to him? 记得那晚你打电话跟他道别吗?
[1:15:56] He didn’t say, “Don’t get married. I’ll be right down.” 他并没说: “别结婚 我马上来”
[1:15:59] – He didn’t say that, did he? – No, he didn’t. -他没这样说吧? -不 没有
[1:16:01] What did he say? 那他说了什么?
[1:16:06] “Fuck him. Take him for everything he’s got.” “跟他睡 捞光他的钱”
[1:16:10] Come here. I want to show you something. 过来 我给你看样东西
[1:16:25] Make them stop it! 叫他们停!
[1:16:33] It’s not his fault! It’s my fault! 不是他的错! 是我的错!
[1:16:50] Piece of shit. 没用的狗杂种
[1:17:00] Do it yourself, you chickenshit cocksucker! 自己来吧 你这没胆的浑蛋!
[1:17:04] He’s such a prick. 他太可恶了
[1:17:06] He had some guy from the hotel beat him up. 他叫旅馆的人揍他
[1:17:09] He didn’t want to do it himself. 他自己不想动手
[1:17:11] He didn’t want to get his own hands dirty. 他不想将手弄脏
[1:17:16] Why did he have to do that? 他为什么要这样?
[1:17:18] Tell me. 告诉我
[1:17:20] – It wasn’t a nice thing to do – No shit. -那不是件好事…-废话
[1:17:23] You gotta understand it. He doesn’t know if this guy is shaking you down. 你得了解 他并不知道这人 是不是在骗你的钱
[1:17:29] I told him all about this guy before we got married. 我在结婚前就告诉过他这个人了
[1:17:32] – This is no fucking surprise. – You did? I didn’t know that. -这并不是什么新鲜事 -是吗? 我并不知道
[1:17:36] He’s just a friend of mine I was trying to help. So what? 他只是我的朋友 我想要帮他 有什么大不了?
[1:17:41] The first time I ever saw you guys together… 我第一次看到你们俩在一起时…
[1:17:44] I never saw him so happy. 我从未见他那么快乐过
[1:17:47] I know he’s a crazy Jew fuck and everything… 我知道他是个犹太疯子…
[1:17:50] but I never seen him act like that with anybody else. 但我从未见过他跟别人一起时这样
[1:17:54] I think he’s crazy about you. He really loves you. 他为你疯狂 他真的很爱你
[1:17:57] – He does. – Come on. -他真的是 -拜托
[1:17:59] I went into this with my eyes open. 我是睁着双眼走进这关系的
[1:18:02] I knew the bottom could drop out any time. 我知道随时都可能变卦
[1:18:04] I’m a working girl. You don’t think I’m gonna go into a situation like this… 我也混过 你真以为 我在没有保障的情况下…
[1:18:08] if I don’t think I’m covered on the back end? 会走这条路吗?
[1:18:10] Sure, I can see that. 是啊 我可以了解
[1:18:13] So he put aside some jewelry for me. A lot of jewelry. 他买了好多珠宝给我 好多好多
[1:18:17] A lot of expensive jewelry? About how much? 很多贵重的珠宝? 大概值多少?
[1:18:20] You want to steal it? 你想偷吗?
[1:18:22] No. I’m just curious. I was wondering… 不 只是好奇 我是在想…
[1:18:26] how much he would put into a thing like that. 他会在那种东西里 投入多少钱
[1:18:29] I’m told it’s worth about $1 million, maybe more. 他跟我说大约一百万 可能更多
[1:18:32] There you go. What does that tell you? 那就是啰 这说明了什么?
[1:18:34] $1 million in jewelry. 一百万的珠宝
[1:18:37] Does that tell you he is crazy about you? 这不说明了他爱你爱到疯了吗?
[1:18:39] I should have never married him. 我根本就不该嫁给他的
[1:18:41] He’s a Gemini. Triple Gemini. Duality. 他是双子座的 双子加三级 两面人
[1:18:46] Gemini is the snake, you know. You can’t trust a snake. 双子座就像条蛇 你不能相信蛇
[1:18:51] I mean it. 我说真的
[1:18:52] I know what you mean. Listen, Ginger. 我懂你的意思 金吉儿 听着
[1:18:56] This is probably not…. I don’t have the answers anyway. 这可能不是…我也没有答案
[1:19:00] – This is probably not what you want to hear. – I do. -这可能不是你想听的 -我想
[1:19:02] You’re a little upset, and I understand that. 你不高兴 我可以理解…
[1:19:06] But try to make the best of it now. Go slow. See what happens. 但先撑着点吧 慢慢来 看看会发生什么事
[1:19:10] He could’ve killed him! 他差点杀了他!
[1:19:13] He didn’t have to hit him. I’m not sleeping with the guy. 他用不着打他 我又没跟他上床
[1:19:17] He makes me sneak around to see my own friends. 他让我得偷偷摸摸的 跟我的朋友见面
[1:19:19] What the fuck is that all about? 这算什么呢?
[1:19:21] I guess it’s ’cause he loves you so much, he’s jealous and worries. 我想是因为他太爱你了吧 他吃醋又担心
[1:19:25] Who gives a fuck what I do? 谁会在乎我做什么?
[1:19:29] I’ll try to find out what the hell is going on. 我会试着问问到底怎样
[1:19:31] – When I see him, I’ll talk to him. – Okay. -遇到他时我会跟他谈谈的 -好
[1:19:34] – All right? – Yeah. -可以吗? -好
[1:19:37] Thanks… 谢了…
[1:19:39] for putting up with me. 忍受我唠叨
[1:19:41] Take it easy with this shit. This can only make matters worse. 别喝这么凶吧 这只会让情况更糟
[1:19:45] You’re a beautiful girl. Don’t ruin that. 你是个美女 别搞砸了
[1:19:47] I’ve seen a lot of girls get shot to hell from this stuff. 我看过太多漂亮女孩 因这个变丑八怪
[1:19:51] You’re so nice. 你真好
[1:19:53] Come on, now. I don’t wanna see you unhappy. 好了啦 我不想见你不快乐
[1:19:58] Thanks. 谢了
[1:20:04] It’s all right. 没事啦
[1:20:19] County Commissioner Pat Webb is here to see you. 县辅导派特·委布来见你
[1:20:22] – Give me a minute. – Okay. Just a minute. -等一下 -好的 请稍候
[1:20:42] Can I get you anything? 你需要什么吗?
[1:20:45] No, thank you, little lady. 不 谢谢 小姐
[1:20:47] Send him in and call me four minutes after. 让他进来 然后四分钟后打给我
[1:20:50] Mr. Rothstein, I’m Pat Webb. 罗斯坦先生 我是派特·委布
[1:20:53] How do you do? 你好吗?
[1:20:54] – It is a pleasure. – I heard a lot about you. -幸会 -我常听起你的事
[1:20:56] Thank you, sir. House is doing well. 过奖了 庄家最近还过得去
[1:21:00] All that money is rolling in. 那么多钱滚滚而来
[1:21:02] I appreciate you taking the time to see a poor old civil servant. 我很感激你愿意见我这老公仆
[1:21:05] – Why don’t you have a seat? – Thank you, sir. -不如坐下吧? -谢谢您
[1:21:09] I come here personally to smooth over… 我是来亲自化解…
[1:21:12] any fracas about a certain matter. 一些小误会的
[1:21:15] Maybe you didn’t know it… 你可能不知道…
[1:21:16] but Don Ward is a very well- liked man in this town. 但道恩华德在镇上挺受欢迎的
[1:21:20] He’s got lots of friends. His family and their money go back many years. 他有许多朋友 他们家族及产业也很久了
[1:21:24] Friends vote, family and money votes. 朋友是选民 家人与金钱都能助选
[1:21:28] That’s important to me and you. 这对你我都很重要
[1:21:31] If you’ll think about our little problem along them lines… 若你从这个角度 来看我们这个小问题的话…
[1:21:37] and you’ll forgive me for saying it… 很抱歉我得这么说…
[1:21:39] maybe he did not deserve to be fired. 但他可能不该被开除
[1:21:42] He knew about our getting hit… 他非常清楚我们…
[1:21:44] on three big machines in a row, and he did nothing about it. 在一瞬间被赢了三个大奖 但他却袖手旁观
[1:21:47] Either he was in on it or, forgive me, he was too dumb to see it. 他要不是跟他们一伙 那很抱歉 他就是蠢到看不见
[1:21:52] Either way, I cannot have a man like that working here. 不论如何 我都无法让一个 这样的人在这儿工作
[1:21:54] Before we point the dirty end of the stick at old Don… 在将过错都推给道恩前…
[1:21:58] we better be sure we can prove them charges. 我们得先确定有证据这样指控他
[1:22:00] Believe me, if I could prove it, he’d be under arrest. 相信我 要是有证据 他早就被逮捕了
[1:22:06] Are we certain that you want the Gaming Control Board… 你确定要让赌博游乐委员会…
[1:22:10] eyeballing your record and your gangster pals like Nicky? 过目你与你的帮派朋友 尼奇的记录吗?
[1:22:14] I think you’re way out of line talking to me like that. 我觉得你这样跟我说 有点太过分了
[1:22:17] What you’re saying is libelous. You’re in no position to challenge my expertise. 你所说的几乎是毁谤 你无权怀疑我的专业
[1:22:21] I went way out of my way to be helpful and courteous to that kid. 我已尽我所能去 帮助并善待那孩子
[1:22:24] He’s weak. He’s incompetent. He jeopardizes the whole place. 他太弱了也很无能 他使这地方濒于险境
[1:22:28] There’s not much more I can do for him. 我对他真的无能为力
[1:22:30] You have got me there. 这倒是真的
[1:22:33] Old Don is as useless as tits on a boar. 道恩就像公猪身上的奶头一样无用
[1:22:37] But he is my brother- in- law… 但他还是我的小舅子…
[1:22:40] and I would look on it as a personal favor… 我会当是我欠你的一个人情
[1:22:43] if you’d think some more on hiring him back. 若你愿意考虑重新聘用他
[1:22:46] I can’t do that. 我不能
[1:22:48] I appreciate the fact that he’s your brother- in- law. 我知道他是你的小舅子
[1:22:51] I do want to help you and I like to do favors. 我也想帮你更喜欢卖人情
[1:22:53] And I know who you are. But I cannot do that. 我也知道你的地位 但我真的不能这么做
[1:22:58] Could there be any position… 日后是否会有其它较适合的…
[1:23:02] farther down the trough? 职位呢?
[1:23:06] I’m sorry. I can’t do anything. 抱歉 并没有
[1:23:07] He’s too incompetent. The bottom line is he cannot be trusted. 他太无能了 最终还是他不能被信任
[1:23:14] Okay, thanks a lot. 好吧 谢谢
[1:23:19] That’s it. I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:23:21] Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand… 罗斯坦先生 你们这帮人永远都不会懂…
[1:23:25] the way it works out here. 这里的世界如何运作
[1:23:28] You’re all just our guests. 你们只不过来此地做客
[1:23:30] But you act like you’re at home. 但却喧宝夺主
[1:23:33] Let me tell you something, partner. You ain’t home. 让我告诉你 老兄 这并不是你家
[1:23:37] But that’s where we’ll send you if it harelips the Governor. 家是我们州长生气时 送你们回的地方
[1:23:43] – Thank you for your time. – No problem. -多谢你空出时间见我 -没问题
[1:23:47] – Sorry. – You bet. -对不起 -当然
[1:23:54] What happened to my pills? 我的药呢?
[1:23:58] Isn’t it bad enough you drink too much? You’re taking my pills, too? 你喝那么多酒还不够吗? 你还要吃我的药?
[1:24:02] I didn’t take your pills. 我没吃你的药
[1:24:03] For my ulcer, I take a half of one of these. 我因为胃溃疡 才吃半颗
[1:24:06] That’s when I have extreme pain. 而且是痛到无法忍时才吃
[1:24:09] I had a three- month supply. What did you do with them? 我本来有三个月份的 你弄到哪里去了?
[1:24:12] You didn’t have to beat him up. 你用不着打他的
[1:24:15] What? 什么?
[1:24:17] I was just trying to help him. 我只是想帮他
[1:24:20] Like I’m sleeping with the guy. 好像我跟他上床似的
[1:24:23] Yeah, how do I know? 是吗 我哪知道?
[1:24:25] You can’t make me stop caring about people. 你不能让我完全不关心别人
[1:24:28] – What? – I said… -什么? -我说…
[1:24:32] you can’t make me stop caring about people. 你不能让我完全不关心别人
[1:24:43] Listen… 听着…
[1:24:47] I’m trying to make the best of everything here. 我只想让一切比较好
[1:24:49] I mean, you’re my wife, for Christ’s sakes. 老天啊 你是我老婆
[1:24:53] People look up to you in this town. 镇上的人都很看重你
[1:24:55] You know what, Ace? I don’t give a shit. 你知道吗 艾斯? 那关我屁事
[1:24:59] I’m getting out of here. 我要离开
[1:25:08] You gotta get a hold of yourself. 你冷静一点
[1:25:10] – Okay. – If not for me, at least for Amy. -好 -不为我 也为艾美
[1:25:13] Understand? Your drinking’s getting way out of hand. 懂吗 你酒喝得太过分了
[1:25:16] I’m gonna get you into a program. They got plenty of good ones. 我帮你安排去做治疗 这儿有很多好疗养所
[1:25:19] – I don’t need one. – Yes, you do. It’s very discreet. -我不需要 -你需要 那很隐密的
[1:25:23] There’s no names in the papers. 姓名也不会被公布
[1:25:25] That’s all you care about. 你只在乎名誉
[1:25:28] You don’t care about me. 你不在乎我
[1:25:30] – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. -我在乎 -不 你不在乎
[1:25:32] How could you say that? 你怎能这样说?
[1:25:34] You’re a beautiful woman. You’re destroying yourself. 你是个美丽的女人 你在摧残自己
[1:25:37] You don’t need that stuff, that fucking leech living off you. 你不需要那些 你现在芒刺在背
[1:25:40] I know you better than you know yourself. 我比你还要了解你
[1:25:42] You’re a tiger. You’re stronger than I am. 你像只老虎 你比我还坚强
[1:25:45] When you set your mind on doing something, you do it better than anybody. 只要你下定决心的事 你就做得比任何人都要好
[1:25:54] You’re gonna do it. 你一定得去
[1:25:56] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:26:07] I’ll try. 我试
[1:26:12] I will. 我会的
[1:26:15] Don’t be mad at me, okay? 别生我气 好吗?
[1:26:28] No matter what the problems were outside the count room… 不管在计算室外有多少问题…
[1:26:32] it was all worth it. 都是值得的
[1:26:34] The cash kept rolling in… 现金滚滚而来…
[1:26:37] and the suitcases kept coming and going. 皮箱也不停的进出
[1:26:41] And let me tell you, the fucking bottom line here is cash. 让我告诉你 除了钱还是钱
[1:26:47] The only problem was that after a while… 唯一的问题是过了一阵子后…
[1:26:49] the bosses noticed that the suitcases were getting a little light. 老大们发觉皮箱越来越轻
[1:26:54] Wait a minute. You mean to tell me… 等一下 你是说…
[1:26:56] that the money we’re robbing is being robbed? 我们抢的钱被人抢?
[1:26:59] Somebody’s robbing from us? 有人抢我们?
[1:27:01] We go through all this fucking trouble and somebody’s robbing us? 我们这么大费周章 竟有人在抢我们?
[1:27:05] Like I said, it’s part of the business. It’s considered leakage. 如我所说 这就是这行的一部分 就当做是遗漏的
[1:27:09] Leakage, my balls. I want the guy who’s robbing us. 遗漏 狗屁 我要找到抢我们的人
[1:27:12] Even John Nance, that’s the guy who ran the scam… 就连约翰·南斯 主导这骗局的人…
[1:27:14] he knew there wasn’t much he could do about it. 都知道自己无能为力去阻止
[1:27:17] You gotta know that a guy who helps you steal… 你得知道一个肯帮你偷钱的人…
[1:27:19] even if you take care of him real well… 就算你把他照顾得好好的…
[1:27:21] he’s gonna steal a little extra for himself. 他还是为自己多偷一点
[1:27:24] Makes sense, don’t it? Right? 很合理不是吗?
[1:27:26] You go try and make these hard- headed old greaseballs understand that. 试着让这些固执的老头们了解吧
[1:27:30] What’s the point of skimming if we’re being skimmed? 如果自己抽完还要被别人抽 还有什么意义?
[1:27:32] It defeats the whole purpose of what we’re doing. 这样我们根本就在做白工嘛
[1:27:35] They take this money because they’re my guys, so give them some leeway. 他们是我的手下才帮我们拿钱 就睁只眼闭只眼吧
[1:27:39] But the bosses never believed in leeway… 但老大们从来就不相信这理论…
[1:27:42] so listen to what they do. 听听他们做了什么
[1:27:44] They put Artie Piscano, the underboss of K. C… 他们将艾题派斯康 堪萨斯市的二佬…
[1:27:47] in charge of making sure nobody skimmed the skim. 调来管理 确定没有人抽头
[1:27:50] – What were you doing? – I was with my cumari. -你那时在干嘛? -我与我马子一起
[1:27:53] – What were you doing with your cumari? – I gave her a schiaffo. -你跟你马子那时在干嘛? -我打她一巴掌
[1:27:56] The only trouble was, Piscano was a disaster. 问题是 派斯康是个麻烦
[1:27:59] This guy could fuck up a cup of coffee. 这家伙连泡咖啡都可搞砸
[1:28:01] – What you been doing? – I’m out there more than I’m here. -你都在干嘛? -我在那儿的时间比在这儿多
[1:28:04] Little did anybody know where this would lead. 当时没人想到 后来会演变为何
[1:28:07] If they did, they would’ve been better off making fucking novenas. 若有人早知道 去做念珠可能都还好些
[1:28:10] You gotta go back there and talk to that guy. 你得回去跟那家伙讲
[1:28:13] – My expenses weren’t paid for the last trip. – What expenses? -我上次的花费都还没补给我 -什么花费?
[1:28:16] I’m laying money out of my own pocket, and I never get anything back. 我一直自掏腰包 却什么都拿不回来
[1:28:20] You gotta go back out there. 你得再回去
[1:28:21] From now on, I’m gonna start keeping records. 从今开始 我得开始做记录了
[1:28:24] What are you gonna do with records, pay taxes? 你要记录干嘛 缴税吗?
[1:28:28] I can’t keep laying out my own fucking dough for these trips. 我不能一直这样自己出钱 跑来跑去
[1:28:31] What the hell are we doing over here? 我们他妈的到底在那儿干嘛?
[1:28:33] You’re going to Las Vegas and having a good time at my expense. 我花钱让你去赌城玩
[1:28:36] What the fuck? I mean, after all…. 我靠 我是说…
[1:28:38] No matter how many novenas you could make… 不论你做了几符念珠…
[1:28:40] nothing was gonna stop what came up next at the casino. 都无法阻止接下来 在赌场发生的事
[1:28:43] – I can’t believe you’re doing this. – We made a deal. -我不相信你会这样做 -我们有协议
[1:28:46] It turned out Phil Green, “Mr. Integrity”… 结果菲立浦·葛林 “老实先生”…
[1:28:49] had a partner nobody knew about… 有个没人知道的搭挡…
[1:28:51] and when she showed up and demanded money from Tangiers… 当她出现并向坦吉乐要钱时…
[1:28:54] – Why are you doing this to me? – Because you’re wrong. -你为什么这样对我? -因为你错了
[1:28:57] I’m not. You are. -我没错 -你有
[1:28:58] No, I am not wrong. 不 我没错
[1:29:00] …Green tried to stonewall her. 葛林试着搪塞她
[1:29:01] I will see that you don’t get away with this. 我不会这么轻易的放过你的
[1:29:04] So, she sued him in court. 所以她一状告到法庭去
[1:29:06] The court will now hear the matter of Anna Scott… 本庭现在将开始审理 安娜·史考特…
[1:29:09] against Tangiers Corporation and its President, Philip Green. 对坦吉乐集团与其总裁 菲立浦·葛林
[1:29:12] – Oberon on behalf of Mr. Green. – Logan on behalf of Anna Scott. -葛林先生将由欧伯伦辩护 -安娜·史考特的律师则是罗根
[1:29:16] – Mr. Oberon, you can proceed. – Thank you. -欧伯伦先生 可以开始了 -谢谢 大人
[1:29:19] I believe he was fair, and I’m delighted with the decision. 我觉得判决很公正 而我也对判决非常满意
[1:29:23] We got a problem. 有麻 烦了
[1:29:28] It didn’t go too well. Green has to open up the books… 官司结果不理想 葛林得呈交帐簿…
[1:29:31] has to show how he got the financing. 他得解释钱是怎么来的
[1:29:33] That’s not good. 这可不好
[1:29:39] She was doing pretty good with her lawsuit. 她官司还打得不错
[1:29:41] But before she could start counting her money… 但在钞票还未落入她口袋之前…
[1:29:43] the boys back home decided to settle the case out of court. 老家的老头子们就已决定庭外和解
[1:29:47] So they sent me. 因此他们派我
[1:30:04] Any comment on the murder of Anna Scott? 你对安娜·史考特的谋杀 有什么想法吗?
[1:30:07] – What are you talking about? – She was found last night shot in the head. -你在说什么? -她昨晚被人发现中弹身亡
[1:30:10] Was this just a real estate partnership? 只是有关房地产合伙问题吗?
[1:30:12] Her lawyer said you were partners. 她的律师说你们是搭挡
[1:30:15] We were involved in minor real estate deals many years ago. 我们是在多年前 在一些小房地产交易上合作过
[1:30:18] It was never a partnership. 称不上是搭挡
[1:30:21] Did you ever hear of the.22 caliber killer? 你听过.22口径杀手吗?
[1:30:24] Now, Instead of the cops only looking at Nicky… 现在条子不只是盯尼奇…
[1:30:27] they started looking at Green, too. 他们也开始盯葛林
[1:30:29] And he was supposed to be our squeaky- clean front man. 他本是我们的正派门面
[1:30:32] I had to start giving interviews to make sure everybody knew… 我得接受访问 让大家都知道…
[1:30:35] the casino was on the up- and- up. 赌场没有牵涉到案子
[1:30:37] So how often do you really fill in for him? 你多常帮他代班?
[1:30:42] Green’s here about two or three times a month… 葛林一个月大约来个两三次…
[1:30:45] and he’s busy with other real estate deals, and things. 他还有其他房地产交易 和别的事要忙
[1:30:49] So in Green’s absence, then, you’re the boss? 所以葛林不在时 你就是老大啰?
[1:30:52] I serve at the pleasure of the Chairman of the Board. 我很荣幸能为董事会的主席服务
[1:30:55] My responsibilities are to run the day- to- day operations. 我的责任是管理赌场的日常运作
[1:31:00] So day- to- day, then, you’re the boss? 所以平常日子你就是老大?
[1:31:02] Well, in a sense, you could say that I am the boss… 可以这么说吧…
[1:31:06] when Mr. Green is away. 当葛林先生不在时
[1:31:11] You could say that. 可以这么说
[1:31:14] Have you read this? 你看了没?
[1:31:15] About Mr. Rothstein. 关于罗斯坦先生
[1:31:18] It says, “The Midwest bookmaker with mob ties… 上面说: 与黑道有关连的 中西部下注者…
[1:31:21] “says that he is the real boss of the $100 million Tangiers casino empire.” “说他才是价值一亿的坦吉乐赌场 真正的老板”
[1:31:26] – Do you believe that? – Did he really say that? -你相信吗? -他真的这么说?
[1:31:29] Why, of course he really said that. It’s right here. 他当然是这么说的 这儿不都写了吗
[1:31:32] Has that man even filed for his license yet? 这家伙申请执照了没?
[1:31:36] I don’t know. We have to check the files. 我不知道 得查查
[1:31:38] Without getting your shorts in a knot, would you do that? 去查查看吧 用不着太激动
[1:31:41] And check closely, ’cause we may have to kick a kike’s ass out of town. 查仔细点 我们也许能将这死犹太人踢出城了
[1:31:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:31:50] A Gaming Control Board investigation of Tangiers executive… 赌博游乐委员会开始调查 坦吉乐的高层主管…
[1:31:53] Sam Rothstein’s application for a gaming license is underway. 山姆·罗斯坦的赌博游乐执照 还没核发下来…
[1:31:56] Rothstein, who heads the Tangiers casino operation and is a boyhood friend… 罗斯坦负责管理坦吉乐赌场的运作 并也是赌城黑手党老大…
[1:32:01] of Las Vegas mob boss Nicky Santoro… 尼奇·山多罗的儿时好友…
[1:32:04] could lose his ability to work in the casino…. 他有可能会失去 在赌场工作的权力…
[1:32:10] Hello? 喂?
[1:32:11] I gotta meet Clean Face right away. What about the Chez Paris? 我得见见清洁工 在小巴黎如何?
[1:32:15] You gotta make a reservation. It’s all booked up. 你得要订位 一定客满了
[1:32:18] No, it’s okay. 不用 没关系
[1:32:19] It’s impossible. It’s booked up, and it’s very difficult to get in. 不可能啦 绝对客满 而且很难进去
[1:32:24] It’s okay, I’ll use the service entrance. I’ll see you at nine. 没关系 我走后门 九点见
[1:32:26] All right. 好
[1:32:29] The battle between state gaming officials and Tangiers casino boss… 州政府赌博游乐处官员 与坦吉乐高层…
[1:32:33] Sam “Ace” Rothstein is heating up. 山姆”艾斯”罗斯坦之战正如火如荼
[1:32:36] Tonight, a look at Ace Rothstein’s attempt to get state licensing… 今晚 看看艾斯·罗斯坦如何尝试取得州立执照…
[1:32:40] despite law- enforcement allegations of Rothstein’s organized crime connections. 虽然面对警方的指控 怀疑罗斯坦与犯罪集团有勾结
[1:32:44] Will Sam Rothstein’s friendship with organized crime figure, Nicky Santoro… 山姆·罗斯坦与黑道人物尼奇·山多罗之间的友谊…
[1:32:49] keep Rothstein from running the Tangiers casino? 是否会阻碍罗斯坦 管理坦吉乐赌场呢?
[1:32:52] And can the integrity of state gaming laws be jeopardized by a boyhood friendship? 而州政府的赌博游乐法规 是否会因儿时友谊而受到威胁呢?
[1:32:56] Why don’t you take it easy on that stuff? 你少喝点吧?
[1:33:00] Come on. Let me help you down. 来 我扶你下楼
[1:33:02] We’re talking about some stuff. 我们在谈话
[1:33:03] At 6:00, will a boyhood friendship… 今晚六点 儿时的友谊是否…
[1:33:05] unseat Rothstein as the Tangiers casino boss? 会让罗斯坦失去坦吉乐 老大的位子?
[1:33:08] Exclusive on the KBBO special news report. KBBO独家专题报导
[1:33:13] Go down. Just go downstairs. 下楼去 到楼下去
[1:33:20] You can’t let this concern you, Ace. Don’t worry about that stuff. 你不能让这影响你 艾斯 别管这些了
[1:33:24] It’s just a political witch hunt. 只是政治圈找替死鬼游戏
[1:33:34] Do you want something to drink? 你要喝什么吗?
[1:33:36] – Charlie, you want a refill? – Yeah, that would be great. -查理 你还要吗? -好啊
[1:33:38] I don’t want nothing. Hi, Mr. Clark. I’ve been trying to reach you. 我什么都不要 嗨 克拉克先生 我一直在找你
[1:33:42] – You’re tougher to get than the President. – I’ve been busy. -你比总统还难找 -最近比较忙
[1:33:45] Yeah? At least you could return my phone calls, though. 是吗? 但你至少也该回我个电话吧
[1:33:47] Listen, Nicky, we talked about this. 听着 尼奇 我们谈过这个
[1:33:51] And I explained to you that you might have to take some kind of loss. 我也跟你解释过 你可能会有亏损
[1:33:59] I think I want my money back. 我想把钱拿回来
[1:34:03] What are you gonna do, strong- arm me? 你是要威胁我吗?
[1:34:06] I think you’ve gotten the wrong impression about me. 我想你可能误解我了
[1:34:11] I think, in all fairness… 我觉得为公平起见…
[1:34:12] I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. 我应该告诉你我打算怎么做
[1:34:16] Tomorrow morning I’ll get up nice and early, take a walk to the bank… 明天一大早我就会散步去银行…
[1:34:21] and walk in and see, and if you don’t have my money for me… 走进去看看 若还没把我的钱准备好的话…
[1:34:25] I’ll crack your fucking head wide open in front of everybody. 我就会在众人面前爆开你的头
[1:34:29] And just about the time that I’m coming out of jail… 而当我服完刑出狱时…
[1:34:32] hopefully, you’ll be coming out of your coma. 希望你也能从昏迷中苏醒
[1:34:36] And guess what? I’ll split your fucking head open again. 知道吗? 我会再爆开你的头
[1:34:40] ‘Cause I’m fucking stupid. I don’t give a fuck about jail. 因为我是个傻子 我完全不在乎坐牢
[1:34:44] That’s my business. That’s what I do. 这就是我的职业 我会做的事
[1:34:48] We know what you do. 我们知道你的职业
[1:34:49] You fuck people out of money and get away with it. 你把人的钱骗走 然后大摇大摆的走开
[1:34:51] – You can’t talk to me like that. – You fat Irish prick! -你不能这样对我说话 -你这只爱尔兰肥猪!
[1:34:54] You put my money to sleep. Get it, or I’ll put your brain to sleep. 你害我领不到我的钱 你最好把它弄出来 不然我要你好看
[1:34:57] Never mind Sam. This is personal. 山姆别看 这是我们的事
[1:35:00] I’ll be there in the morning. You can try me, fatso. 我明天早上一定到 你试试看啊 肥猪
[1:35:06] – You think he got the point? – What are you doing? -你觉得他懂了吗? -你在干嘛?
[1:35:08] He’s a square guy, for Christ’s sakes. He’s gonna run to the FBI. 他是个老实的生意人 他会去找联盟调查局的
[1:35:12] That prick’s been dodging me for three weeks. 这浑蛋躲了我三个礼拜了
[1:35:16] – You’re trying to tell me what to do? – I’m not trying to tell you what to do. -你在告诉我该怎么做吗? -我没有要告诉你该怎么做
[1:35:20] You’re way out of line. Where’s your head? 你太过分了 你的脑哪里去了?
[1:35:22] Where’s my head? Where’s your fucking balls? 我的脑? 你的种又去了哪儿?
[1:35:25] I’m trying to put something big together. You know what I’m talking about. 我有更大的计划 你知道我在说什么
[1:35:29] If you’re acting like this now, how can I depend on you? 如果你现在就这个样 我还怎么指望你啊?
[1:35:32] A lot of things gonna change. If you wanna be there with me… 很多事都要改变了 你若要跟我一起…
[1:35:35] you’re gonna have to go my way. 你就得听我的
[1:35:37] You got to understand my situation. I’m responsible for thousands of people. 你得体谅我的处境 我得对上千名员工负责
[1:35:41] I got $100 million a year going through the place. 我每年都得经手一亿元
[1:35:43] It’s all over if I don’t get that license. 我若拿不到执照就玩完了
[1:35:47] Believe me, if it goes bad for me, it’s gonna go bad for a lot of people. 相信我 我若玩完了 很多人就会跟着完蛋
[1:35:51] Forget about your fucking license. 去他妈的什么烂执照
[1:35:52] I plant my own flag out here, you ain’t gonna need a license. 到时候我说的就是法律 你根本不需要什么执照
[1:35:57] I don’t know what it is, but the more I talk to you… 我不知道为什么 但越和你说话…
[1:36:00] the more I feel like you just don’t want to go along with me. 我越觉得你不会挺我
[1:36:03] – No, I don’t want to come along with you. – All right. -不 我不打算和你一起 -好
[1:36:06] I don’t want to be involved in anything you’re talking about, okay? 我不想涉入你所说的任何事 好吗?
[1:36:10] I want to run a square joint. I just want my license. 我只想好好经营赌场 我只要我的执照
[1:36:12] I want everything quiet. That’s it! 我只想一切都安静下来
[1:36:14] Quiet like this? “I’m the boss”? That’s quiet? 这样叫安静? “我是老大”这样叫安静?
[1:36:17] It’s taken out of context. I had no control. 他们扭曲了意思 我根本控制不了
[1:36:19] Ronnie and Billy will tell you exactly what happened. 罗尼与比利可以告诉你整个经过
[1:36:21] Back home that looks bad. 这在老家很难看
[1:36:23] Looks bad? Every time you’re on television, I get mentioned. That looks bad. 难看? 每次只要你上电视 就会提到我 这才叫难看
[1:36:28] What the fuck happened to you? 你到底怎么了?
[1:36:30] – What happened to you? You lost control? – I lost control? -你怎么了? 整个失控? -我失控?
[1:36:33] You’re fucking walking around like John Barrymore. 你他妈的像个电影明星似的走来走去
[1:36:36] A pink robe and a fucking cigarette holder? I lost control? 穿粉红色的浴袍还拿烟盒? 是我失控?
[1:36:41] I don’t wanna bring this up, but you treat people with disrespect. 我本来不想提的 但你不尊重人
[1:36:44] Even your own wife. 连你老婆都不例外
[1:36:46] My wife? What does she have to do with this? 我老婆? 关她什么事?
[1:36:49] She was upset about a lot of things, especially that Lester Diamond incident. 她为了许多事不高兴 尤其是莱斯特·戴蒙德那档
[1:36:54] You’re the shoulder to cry on? Did you tell her about your role in that? 你是她哭诉的对象? 你没告诉她那事你也有份?
[1:36:58] No, that’s not the fucking point. 没有 那不是重点
[1:37:00] The point is, she’s upset, and you’ve got a problem. 重点是 她不快乐 你也有问题
[1:37:04] I’d appreciate it if you’d stay out of my personal life. 我希望你不要干涉 我的私生活
[1:37:06] You wouldn’t like it if I did it to you. 若我这样你也会不爽吧
[1:37:08] She came to talk to me. Was I supposed to throw her out? 她来找我说话的 我该赶她出去吗?
[1:37:12] Stay away from her. It’s none of your business. 离她远一点 不关你的事
[1:37:15] A week ago it was. Now it’s not. When you need me, you need me. 一周前就是我的事 现在就不是 你需要我时 我就得到
[1:37:21] Right, the way you need me to vouch for you as a citizen. 是啊 就像你需要我 帮你做担保一样
[1:37:24] I’m gonna have to straighten out what you did with this guy. 我得去解决你刚刚对那人 所做的事情
[1:37:27] This guy’s gonna run to the FBl. 他会去找联邦调查局的
[1:37:28] Your head’s bigger than your casino. That’s your problem. 你的自尊比你的赌场还大 这就是你的问题
[1:37:31] I knew what he wanted and I didn’t want any part of it. He wanted to take over. 我知道他想做什么 但我不想参与 尼奇想自个儿当老大
[1:37:36] He wanted to go after Gaggi, the skim, everything and everybody. 他想干掉盖吉 抽头 还有一切
[1:37:41] He also stopped asking permission from back home for every little thing. 他不再每件小事都要老家批准
[1:37:49] A casino boss and his wife were killed. The bulls questioned Nicky. 一位赌场大亨与他老婆被杀了 调查员侦问了尼奇
[1:37:54] A dealer from the Scirocco. They questioned Nicky. 一位西洛可的庄家 他们也询问尼奇
[1:37:57] Stool pigeons wound up in the trunks of their cars. They questioned Nicky. 几个线民死在自己的后车箱里 他们也追问尼奇
[1:38:02] A lawyer. 一个律师
[1:38:06] They questioned Nicky. 他们问尼奇
[1:38:07] When some guys who didn’t pay their shylocks began disappearing… 当一些拖欠高利贷的人 莫名的开始消失…
[1:38:10] Nicky’s name was in every newspaper. 尼奇的名字布满每家报纸
[1:38:13] Nicky was questioned in two dozen murders, but they always had to let him go. 尼奇因为一堆谋杀案调查被侦讯 但他们每次都放他走
[1:38:17] There were never any witnesses. 从来没有目击者
[1:38:19] The coppers blamed me for everything that went wrong. 条子把所有的不顺 都归昝于我
[1:38:23] Watch yourself. You’re gonna get runned over. 小心点 你会好看的
[1:38:25] If a guy tripped over a banana peel, they’d bring me in for it. 若有个家伙踩到香蕉皮跌倒 可能都要带我回局里
[1:38:30] Be nice. 客气点
[1:38:31] The bosses were no better. They complained because things don’t run smooth. 老大们也没好到哪儿去 他们抱怨事情运作不顺
[1:38:36] In my line of work, things don’t run so smooth. I’m sorry. 不过在我这行 真抱歉 事情本来就不会顺
[1:38:39] I’m dealing with degenerate animals out here. 我每天对付的可是些三教九流之徒
[1:38:41] The bosses, what do they give a fuck? 老大们在乎个屁啊?
[1:38:43] They’re sitting on their asses drinking anisette. 他们只会坐着喝酒
[1:38:46] Meanwhile, I’m the guy in the trenches. 而这期间我得做牛做马
[1:38:48] Fucking bosses think it’s a fucking free lunch out here. 那些王八老大们 真以为天下的午餐都是免费的
[1:38:53] Frankie, they found a guy’s head in the desert. 法兰克 他们在沙漠里 找到一个家伙的头
[1:38:57] You know about that? 你知道吗?
[1:38:59] I heard. 听说了
[1:39:01] Everybody’s talking about it and making a big deal out of it. It’s in all the papers. 大家都在讲 报纸里也有登
[1:39:05] What are you gonna do? 你要怎么办?
[1:39:07] That’s no good. 这可不好
[1:39:09] Tell him to take care of things a little better. 叫他做事要小心点
[1:39:14] I’ll tell him, Remo. 我会的 利蒙
[1:39:15] Fucking bosses smoking their Di Nobilis… 王八老大们抽着雪茄
[1:39:18] and eating trip’ and fucking soffrit’, fried pigs’ guts… 吃着他们的美食…
[1:39:22] while if I wanna talk private, I gotta go to a fucking bus stop. 而我若想私下找人谈话 我还得坐在公车站
[1:39:25] – What do they care? Long as I send money. – They’re complaining. -他们在乎个屁? 只要我拿钱回去 -他们在抱怨了
[1:39:29] Let them complain. I’m the one who’s here. I do all the work. 让他们抱怨 是我在这儿 活都是我在做
[1:39:33] – Somebody don’t like it, fuck them. – It’s up to you. -有人不喜欢 就去他的 -你决定啰
[1:39:38] They want a fucking war? I’m ready. 他们他妈的想打仗? 我准备好了
[1:39:40] If I take care of five of those guys, the rest will fall into place. 我只要干掉那五个 其他的自然会水到渠成
[1:39:46] Peek- a- boo, you fucks, you. 被我抓到了吧 这群王八羔子
[1:39:49] I see you, you motherfuckers. 我看到你们了 浑蛋
[1:39:51] Nicky was not only bringing heat on himself, but on me, too. 问题是 尼奇不只是让自己更受注目 还连累到我
[1:39:55] The FBI watched every move he made, but he just didn’t care. 联邦调查局盯着他的每一步 但他不在乎
[1:40:00] If they’re gonna watch me, I’m gonna watch them back. 想要盯我 我就盯回去
[1:40:03] I spent a few bucks. Top dollar. Who gives a shit? 或许花了很多钱 但谁在乎?
[1:40:06] I got the latest anti- bugging equipment from the same places that sell to the CIA. 我买了最先进的反窃听装置 向卖给中央调查局的那家买的
[1:40:10] I had all the special police frequency radios, 我有所有的警察特殊频道对讲机
[1:40:13] FBI de- scramblers, night- vision cameras…. FBI的解干扰器 夜光照相机…
[1:40:16] So, the miserable sons of bitches never caught me doing anything I couldn’t handle. 这些衰角从未抓到我任何把柄
[1:40:22] I got my job on the line, he’s having the time of his life. 我工作都快丢了 但他却玩得不亦乐乎
[1:40:25] He has every cop in the state watching him, and he’s out playing golf. 全州的警察都在盯他 他却在打高尔夫球
[1:40:29] And at the worst possible time for me. 对我来说时期最坏不过
[1:40:32] I had my license hearing coming up and I didn’t want to leave anything to chance. 我的执照听证会要到了 我不想有一点点失败的机率
[1:40:38] If I can’t work in Vegas, where am I gonna go? 若不能在赌城工作 那我要去哪儿?
[1:40:41] You’ve been very open with us with the books and papers. 你一直都很合作 从文件到帐簿
[1:40:44] That’ll mean a lot when you go before the commission. 这对委员会是很重要的
[1:40:47] – All I ask is a fair hearing. – This honesty will guarantee it. -我只希望能有个公正的听证会 -你的诚实会为你赢的
[1:40:52] We’ll move on to…. 接下来…
[1:40:55] I want to hear about Kansas City. 我想听听关于堪萨斯市
[1:41:00] What the fuck is this? 这他妈的是什么?
[1:41:05] Where’s this fucking guy gonna land, in the fairway? 这家伙要停在哪里 球场上吗?
[1:41:27] They’re fucking agents, Frankie. Look at this. 他们是探员 法兰克 来看看
[1:41:32] The Feds were watching Nicky play golf for so long… 他们盯尼奇打高尔夫盯到…
[1:41:34] they ran out of gas. 飞机没油
[1:41:37] Just what I needed, right in front of the control board. 还真是我需要的 就在委员会面前
[1:41:45] $100, whoever hits the plane. 赌一百看谁先打到飞机
[1:41:50] If things weren’t bad enough… in comes Piscano, the Kansas City underboss. 祸不单行 随后就看到派斯康 堪萨斯市的老二
[1:41:55] He ran the grocery store in Kansas City where they brought the suitcases. 在堪萨斯市收皮箱的那家超市 就是他开的
[1:41:58] Fighting over those suitcases again. You know what that means? 又在为皮箱的事吵了 你知道这代表什么吗?
[1:42:01] I gotta take another trip to Vegas. It’s gonna cost me another couple grand. 我又得去拉斯维加斯了 又要花我好几千
[1:42:05] He ran it with his brother- in- law… 他和他姐夫一起开店…
[1:42:07] but he mostly complained about his trips to Vegas to his brother- in- law and mother. 但他大多都在跟他姐夫与岳母 抱怨他去赌城的事
[1:42:11] You gotta lay down the law, or they’ll make a fool out of you. 你得表明态度 要不然他们当你是病猫
[1:42:15] I write it all down. Every fucking nickel goes down. 我全记下来了 他妈的每一分一毛
[1:42:18] – What’s the matter with you? – Everything’s here. -你是怎么了? -全都在这儿
[1:42:22] – Since when do you talk like that? – I’m sorry. -你何时开始这样讲话? -抱歉
[1:42:24] Nance gives me trouble, I’ll take the eyes out of his freaking head. 南斯要是找我麻烦 我就将他的眼挖出来
[1:42:29] – Again. – I didn’t curse, I said, “freaking head.” -又来了 -我没骂粗话
[1:42:31] – That’s enough. – I’m sorry. -够了 -抱歉
[1:42:33] What happens next, you can’t believe it. 接下来发生的事 简直是出乎意料
[1:42:35] Who’d believe the FBI had a wire in the place… 谁会想到联邦调查局 会在里面装窃听器…
[1:42:38] looking for information about some old homicide… 为了调查很久以前的一桩命案…
[1:42:41] about some guy who was whacked out God knows when over God knows what? 为了一个不知在何时 也不知为何事被干掉的人
[1:42:44] What prevents him with the suitcases from taking what he wants? 你怎么阻止拿皮箱的人 拿走他想要的?
[1:42:47] Nance brings back two suitcases from the Tangiers. What about three or four? 南斯从坦吉乐拿了两口箱子回来 若其实有三箱或四箱呢?
[1:42:51] We’ve got nobody in the room to watch. That’s the law. 我们没有人在计算室里看着 那是法律
[1:42:54] We can’t even go into the count room to watch our money. 我们甚至连计算室都进不去
[1:42:58] He’s got his people in there. They could all be in on it together. 他有他的人在里面 他们搞不好根本是一伙的
[1:43:03] I’ll find out. If it’s Green himself, I’ll bury that bastard. 若我知道是葛林干的 我会埋了那王八蛋
[1:43:07] I never trusted him. I got eyes behind my head. 我从就不相信他 我后脑都有眼睛
[1:43:09] They trust that scumbag. I don’t. 他们信任那浑蛋 我可不
[1:43:11] I’ll hit the two of them in the head with a shovel. 我该给他们一人一铲
[1:43:13] Take it easy. 冷静点
[1:43:15] Ma, I’m sorry. They’re beating me left and right. 妈 抱歉 但他们一直跟我玩阴的
[1:43:18] – I’m sorry. I’m upset. – I know, but that’s enough. -抱歉 我很生气 -我知道 可是够了
[1:43:20] You know what they’re doing to me. I can’t take this no more. 你也知道他们在对我做什么 我受不了了
[1:43:23] – Take it easy. You’ll get a heart attack. – I know. I’m too upset. -冷静 别心脏病发 -我知道 我太气了
[1:43:28] The damn thing is, they hear all this stuff… 该死的是 他们听得一清二楚…
[1:43:30] about Las Vegas, casinos, and suitcases… 关于拉斯维加斯 赌场还有皮箱…
[1:43:34] and that’s it. 玩完了
[1:43:41] Everything’s coming out of my pocket. I gotta pay. 全都是从我口袋里掏 我得付钱
[1:43:45] Would you believe this could happen? 你相信有这么巧吗?
[1:43:48] I’m in this to make money, not lose it. 我是来赚钱的 不是亏钱
[1:43:50] Every FBI man across the country had their ears open now. 全国每个联邦调查局探员 都张大了耳朵
[1:43:54] If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. 要将事情办好就得靠自己
[1:43:58] Piscano, this guy, basically sunk the whole world. 派司康这家伙 几乎搞砸了所有人的生活
[1:44:03] There are some that are good and some that are bad. 有些好的就有些坏的
[1:44:06] Members of the Commission… 主席先生 委员会的同仁…
[1:44:09] Mr. Rothstein is pleased to be here today. 今天罗斯坦先生很荣幸能在这儿
[1:44:11] When the day finally came, I was ready. 当那天终于来时 我已准备好了
[1:44:14] I felt so confident that all I had to do was present my case. 我自信满满的认为 我只需要呈上我的案件
[1:44:17] We have documents, one of which is a report by retired FBl agents… 我们拥有文件 其中一份是由一位退休的联邦探员写的…
[1:44:22] which completely absolves Mr. Rothstein from any wrongdoing. 上头清楚的记载罗斯坦先生 并未触犯任何法律
[1:44:25] – Counselor, before you continue… – I want to have this marked…. -律师 在你继续前…-我要将这呈为…
[1:44:29] …this Commission acts on a motion denying the Rothstein application. 本委员会针对是否应 驳回罗斯坦的申请书在此动议
[1:44:33] – Denying? – Do I hear a motion seconded? -驳回? -有人赞成驳回吗?
[1:44:36] Mr. Chairman, I second the motion. 主席先生 我赞成
[1:44:38] Do I have a vote on the motion? 还有赞同票吗?
[1:44:40] Aye! 同意!
[1:44:42] The ayes have it. This hearing is adjourned. 同意票获胜 听证会结束
[1:44:45] – You have to be kidding. – Adjourned? What do you mean? -开什么玩笑 -什么叫结束?
[1:44:48] Senator, you promised me a hearing. You didn’t even look at the FBl reports. 议员 你答应我一场听证会的 你连联邦调查局的报告都没看
[1:44:53] When you were my guest at the Tangiers Hotel, didn’t you promise me a fair hearing? 你来坦吉乐作客时 不是答应我会有公平的听证会?
[1:44:59] – I was never your guest. – Never my guest? I never comped you? -我从未是你的客人 -不是我的客人? 我没招待过你?
[1:45:02] I don’t comp you at least three times a month? 难道我一个月 没有最少招待你三次?
[1:45:05] I’d like to answer that at this time. 我现在回答这个问题
[1:45:07] Mr. Rothstein is being very typical to this point. He’s lying. 罗斯坦先生的反应很常见 他在撒谎
[1:45:10] The only time I was at the Tangiers was a dinner with Barney Greenstein. 我唯一一次去过坦吉乐 就是巴尼·葛林斯坦那次晚宴
[1:45:14] – Was I at the dinner? – You were wandering around. -我当时在场吗? -你四处周旋着
[1:45:17] – Was I at that dinner? – You were wandering. -我在场吗? -你四处周旋
[1:45:20] – You were in the building. – I was in the building? -你在室内 -我在室内?
[1:45:24] You know damn well I was there. You swore I would have a fair hearing. 你很清楚我在那儿 你向我保证会有公正的听证会
[1:45:28] Did you not? 没有吗?
[1:45:32] Tell me I was at least at the dinner. Allow me that much. 至少承认说我那天在场 这总可以了吧
[1:45:36] – Give me that much at least! – Yes, you were. -至少也得说我在场吧! -是 你在
[1:45:39] Thanks for not calling me a liar, you son of a bitch. 多谢你没说我是骗子 你这个狗东西
[1:45:44] A routine licensing hearing turned into bedlam yesterday… 一场例行的听证会 在昨晚成了一场闹剧…
[1:45:47] when the flamboyant Tangiers Casino executive, Sam “Ace” Rothstein… 当抢眼的坦吉乐高层 山姆”艾斯”罗斯坦…
[1:45:51] accused top gaming officials of corruption. 指控赌博游乐委员会高官贪污
[1:45:54] …promised me a fair hearing when you were comped at my hotel? 你在我的旅馆接受招待 并答应我会有公平的听证会
[1:45:57] And you asked for copies of your bill to put on your expense account. 你还要求将你的帐单挂公帐
[1:46:00] In a wild outburst that followed his gaming license denial… 当赌博游乐执照被驳回时大吼大叫…
[1:46:04] – Bullshit! – …Rothstein followed several… -狗屁! -罗斯坦与好几名…
[1:46:06] stunned commissioners into the hallway where he continued his harangue… 错愕的委员到走道 并持续着他的指控…
[1:46:09] until his own lawyers and friends urged him to leave. 直到他的律师与朋友劝他离开
[1:46:12] You have a past. I have a past. My past is no worse than yours. 你有过去 我也有过去 我的不见得比你的糟糕
[1:46:16] You guys think you have the right to pass judgment! 你们还自以为有权去判决别人!
[1:46:19] Long suspected of running Tangiers without a license… 被怀疑长期无照管理坦吉乐…
[1:46:22] yesterday’s hearing was to determine if someone with Rothstein’s history… 昨天的听证会本是要决议 像罗斯坦如此背景的人…
[1:46:27] was qualified to officially hold a top gaming post. 是否有资格正式在赌博游乐界 担任如此高的职位
[1:46:30] Fucking hypocrites! 王八伪君子!
[1:46:33] – What the hell’s he gonna do now? – I don’t know. -他现在怎么办? -我不知道
[1:46:36] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛?
[1:46:38] He knows all those guys he yelled at are friends of ours. 他也知道他大吼大叫的那群人 都是我们的朋友
[1:46:41] What’s the matter with him, making all this mess? 他是怎么了 搞得一团糟?
[1:46:43] Maybe he could run things with another job title. 他或许可以用另一个头衔管事
[1:46:46] Won’t be the best, but what are we gonna do? 这不是最好的 但我们又能如何呢?
[1:46:49] However he runs things, it’s gotta be quiet. Let him hide upstairs in the office. 他不论管什么 都得安静点 让他躲到楼上办公室去
[1:46:53] Say he’s a janitor. I don’t give a shit. 说他是工友 我不在乎
[1:46:55] But please, whatever job he takes, make sure it’s something quiet. 但拜托 不管他做什么 都得低调点
[1:47:09] Ladies and gentlemen… 各位先生与女士…
[1:47:11] the Tangiers Hotel proudly presents the all- new… 坦吉乐大饭店 非常荣幸能为您介绍…
[1:47:14] Sam Rothstein show, Aces High. 山姆·罗斯坦秀 “艾斯的单人牌”
[1:47:20] Tonight, taped live from the all- new sports book… 今晚 从最新的球赛赌区 现场实况转播…
[1:47:23] we present the premiere showing of Aces High… 我们为您带来”艾斯的单人牌”的 首次演出…
[1:47:26] with the Sasha Semenoff Orchestra… 连同莎夏西门诺夫交响乐团…
[1:47:30] and the Sam Rothstein dancers! 与山姆·罗斯坦舞群!
[1:47:34] Mr. Rothstein is a professional gambler and the best U.S. football handicapper. 罗斯坦先生是位职业赌徒 也是全美最棒的美式足球下注者
[1:47:39] A man who will take you inside the real Las Vegas as no one has ever done before. 一位能带领你进入 真正的拉斯维加斯的人
[1:47:45] Now, the new entertainment director of the Tangiers Hotel Casino… 现在让我们欢迎 坦吉乐赌场新的娱乐董事…
[1:47:49] Mr. Sam Rothstein. 山姆·罗斯坦先生
[1:48:00] Welcome to the Sam Rothstein show. We’re happy to have you here this evening. 欢迎来到山姆·罗斯坦秀 很高兴你们能参与
[1:48:05] The young lady to my left is Trudy… 我左边的这位小姐是特茹蒂…
[1:48:08] who is a lead new dancer in our fabulous show from Paris. 她是我们巴黎秀新的首席舞者
[1:48:11] Our first guest this evening… 我们今晚的第一位来宝…
[1:48:15] is Frankie Avalon. 法兰克艾华伦
[1:48:22] – Keep an eye on him. – I’ve got a large family. -看好他 -我有个大家庭
[1:48:25] – How many kids do you have? – I’m very proud to say, eight children. -你有几个孩子? -我很自豪的说 八个
[1:48:33] – That’s amazing. – There’s nothing to it. It was my pleasure. -太了不起了 -没什么 是我的荣幸
[1:48:39] Ace, don’t do it. 别这样
[1:48:45] Jesus. 天啊
[1:48:47] He’s juggling! 他在耍杂技!
[1:48:48] Let’s not take County Commissioner Pat Webb too seriously. 我们别对县辅导 派特·委布太认真
[1:48:52] I recently challenged him to a debate on this program, and he declined. 我最近本想邀他在节目上辩论的 但是他拒绝了
[1:48:56] What are you worried about, Pat? You don’t have to send me any questions. 你在担心什么呢 派特? 你不需要事先给我问题
[1:49:01] You can ask me anything you want. 你什么都可以问我
[1:49:04] What the hell is he doing on television? 他在电视上干嘛?
[1:49:06] He’s on all night, screaming about taking his lawsuit to the Supreme Court. 他整晚都在上面 喊着要将他的案子告上最高法院
[1:49:12] He really must be crazy. He’s gonna go to Washington with this? 他真是疯了 他想将这带到华府去?
[1:49:16] He’s out of his fucking mind. 他简直是疯了
[1:49:17] It’s a pity we have such hypocrisy. Some people do what they want. 世上有这样的伪君子真是可叹 他们爱做什么就做什么
[1:49:21] Other people have to pay through the nose. Such is life. 其他人却得承担后果 这就是人生
[1:49:24] Andy, go see him. Tell him maybe it’s time he should quit. 安迪 去找他 告诉他辞职的时候到了
[1:49:35] First, what they did was totally unconstitutional. 第一点 他们的所做所为 完全的违反了宪法
[1:49:38] We’re on the list to be heard before the U.S. Supreme Court. 我们已在高等法院的等候单上了
[1:49:42] These guys don’t care about the Supreme Court. 这些家伙才不在乎高等法院
[1:49:45] They want things to quiet down. They want you to walk away. 他们要一切平息 要你别再搞了
[1:49:47] Walk away? Andy, you can’t be serious. Don’t you see what’s at stake? 别搞了? 安迪 你不是说真的 你难道看不到这严重性吗?
[1:49:53] The old man said maybe your friend should give in. 老头说你的朋友或许该罢手了
[1:49:56] When the old man says “maybe,” that’s like a papal bull. 当老头说”或许”时 就像是教皇发谕令一样
[1:49:59] Not only should you quit, you should run. 你不但该罢手 还该跑路
[1:50:01] Every time they mention my name in the papers, they mention Nicky, too. 他们每次在报上提到我的名字 就一定扯到尼奇
[1:50:06] How the fuck does that help? 这他妈的有什么帮助?
[1:50:09] The heat he brought down is murder. 他带来的注目简直是谋杀
[1:50:11] The police department was cooperative. 警察局本来很合作
[1:50:13] They’re pissed off. Nobody can make a move anymore. 他将他们激怒到 现在大家都动不了
[1:50:16] What do you do about that? 你能怎样呢?
[1:50:17] – What are you proposing? – I don’t know. He doesn’t listen to me. -你想说什么? -我不知道 他根本不听我的
[1:50:20] Maybe he should get lost for a while. Would that be so bad? 或许他才该消失一阵子 这样会很糟吗?
[1:50:23] – They ain’t sending Nicky nowhere. – If he took a break… -他们不会调走尼奇的 -若他离开一阵…
[1:50:26] it would give everybody time to maneuver. 给大家移动布局的机会
[1:50:28] I would forget about the maneuver. I would just get out. 别再搞布局的事 赶紧离开吧
[1:50:36] I can’t do that. 我不能
[1:50:38] Of course, as soon as Andy got home, Nicky heard about our talk in the car. 当然 安迪一到家后 尼奇就听说我们的谈话
[1:50:43] Next morning, bright and early, I get the call. 第二天一大早 我就接到电话
[1:50:47] I’ve got to do some shopping. Want to go? 我得去买点东西 你要不要去?
[1:50:49] Getting a call from Nicky wasn’t easy anymore. 连接尼奇的电话都不是件易事
[1:50:52] Even the codes didn’t work. So we figured out another act. 暗号都没有用了 我们得想新方法
[1:50:55] If a phone’s tapped, the Feds can only listen in on the stuff involving crimes. 若是电话被窃听 他们只能听关于犯罪的谈话
[1:50:59] On routine calls, they have to click off after a few minutes. 例行通话时 他们必须在几分钟后挂断
[1:51:03] I got a sprained fucking elbow. 我手肘好像扭到了
[1:51:06] Meet me at 3:00. 三点见
[1:51:07] – At Caesar’s? – 100 yards further down the road. -在凯撒宫吗? -这条路下去再一百码处
[1:51:11] – Why? – Don’t ask questions. Just be there. -为什么? -别问了 到那儿就是了
[1:51:15] Suzy Cream Cheese has the same outfit. 苏西克理姆有件一模一样的衣服
[1:51:20] I saw something. 我看到个东西
[1:51:21] Something very cute. 这东西好可爱
[1:51:24] Okay, he’s out. It’s the ant. Brown unit. 他出门了 棕组
[1:51:28] He’s with the bogey. I think it’s Frankie. 他带着个替身 应该是法兰克
[1:51:31] Nicky started out before me… 尼奇比我早出门…
[1:51:33] because it wasn’t that easy for him to get around anymore. 因为他要出门越来越难了
[1:51:38] Nicky couldn’t even go for a ride without changing cars… 尼奇到那儿都最起码得…
[1:51:41] at least six times before he could shake all his tails. 换六次车才甩得掉跟踪他的人
[1:51:44] Because of the planes, he had to use underground garages. 因为有飞机 所以他得用地下停车场
[1:52:18] Meeting in the desert always made me nervous. 在沙漠中央会面总让我紧张
[1:52:21] It’s a scary place. 那是个可怕的地方
[1:52:24] I knew about the holes in the desert, of course. 我当然也知道沙漠里的洞
[1:52:26] And everywhere I looked, there could have been a hole. 我张望的每一处都可能是个洞
[1:52:32] Normally, my prospects of coming back alive… 通常我与尼奇会面 能活着回来…
[1:52:34] from a meeting with Nicky were 99 out of 100. 机率是百分之九十九
[1:52:38] But this time, when I heard him say a couple of hundred yards down the road… 但这次 当我听他说 离道路几百码外…
[1:52:43] I gave myself 50- 50. 我想应该还有一半的机率吧
[1:53:06] Where the fuck you get off talking to people behind my back? 你他妈的跟别人 在背后捅我是什么意思?
[1:53:10] – What people? – Did you think I wouldn’t find out? -跟什么人? -你以为我不会发现吗?
[1:53:13] I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[1:53:16] You said I’m bringing heat on you? I gotta listen to people because of you? 你说我害你被盯? 我得因为你被人家念?
[1:53:21] You’re ordering me out? You better get your own fucking army! 你想搞走我? 你最好准备好自己的军队?
[1:53:24] I didn’t order you or anybody. 我没有要搞走任何人
[1:53:26] I told Andy Stone that you had heat, and that was a problem. 我跟安迪说你被盯上了 这是个问题
[1:53:28] You want me to get out of my own fucking town? 你想要我离开我自己的地盘?
[1:53:31] Yeah, let the bullshit blow over so I can run the casino. 是啊 我说等风头过了 我才能好好经营赌场
[1:53:34] Anything goes wrong with the casino, it’s my ass, not yours. 赌场出了什么事我得负责 不是你
[1:53:37] You know that you only have your fucking casino because I made that possible! 你知道你之所以能管那狗屁赌场 都是因为我!
[1:53:43] I’m what counts out here. 在这儿我才算数
[1:53:44] Not your fucking country clubs or your fucking TV shows. 不是你他妈的什么俱乐部 也不是你那狗屁电视秀
[1:53:48] And what the fuck are you doing on TV anyhow? 你他妈的在电视上干嘛?
[1:53:51] I get calls from back home every day. They think you went batshit! 我每天都得接老家的电话 他们都觉得你疯了!
[1:53:55] I’m only on TV because I gotta be able to hang around the casino. 我上电视是因为 我必须待在赌场
[1:53:58] You don’t understand that…. 你不懂的
[1:53:59] You could’ve had the food- and- beverage job without going on TV! 你不上电视也可以拿那餐饮的头衔!
[1:54:03] – You wanted to go on TV. – Yeah, I wanted to go on TV. -是你想上电视吧 -对 我想上电视
[1:54:05] That way I have a forum. I can fight back. I’m known. People see me 这样我才有擂台 我才可以反击 我要有知名度
[1:54:08] They know they can’t fuck around with me like they could if I was an unknown. That’s why 若我有知名度他们就不能随随便便打发我
[1:54:12] You’re making a spectacle of yourself. 你将自己变成个笑话
[1:54:14] I wouldn’t even be in this situation if it wasn’t for you. 要不是你 我也不会落到这步田地
[1:54:16] You brought down so much heat on me. 你让我被盯上
[1:54:18] Every time I meet somebody, they ask me if I know you. 我每次遇见个人 他们都只想知道我认不认识你
[1:54:21] Sure, now you wanna blame your fucking license on me. 所以你现在要将你执照的那件事 怪到我的头上
[1:54:24] When you asked me if you could come out here… 当你请示我你可不可以来这儿时…
[1:54:26] what did I tell you? I knew you’d come out no matter what I said. Do you remember? 我是怎么说的? 我就知道 不管我说什么你都会来 记得吗?
[1:54:30] Back up a fucking minute here. One minute. 等一下 倒退一下
[1:54:33] I asked you? When the fuck did I ever ask you if I could come out here? 我请示你? 我他妈的什么时候 请示过你我可不可以来这儿?
[1:54:38] Get this through your head, you Jew motherfucker! 搞清楚点 死犹太人!
[1:54:42] You only exist out here because of me! That’s the only reason! 你是因我才在这儿! 只因为这样!
[1:54:46] Without me, you personally…. 要没有我 你自己…
[1:54:49] Every fucking wise guy still around will take a piece of your fucking Jew ass! 在这儿随便哪个还在混的 都可能宰了你!
[1:54:54] Then where you gonna go? You’re fucking warned. 到时你怎么办? 我警告你了
[1:54:57] Don’t go over my fucking head again, you motherfucker, you! 别想再踩在我头上 你这个王八蛋!
[1:55:30] Well, we got company. 有客人
[1:55:45] Did you see that? 看到了吗?
[1:55:47] Dumb Jew motherfucker. Grew up together, and he acts like he doesn’t know me. 蠢犹太人 我们一起长大的 他竟装作不认识我
[1:55:52] I know we’re supposed to avoid each other, but there’s ways to do things. 我知道我们应该避免碰面 不过应该有其他办法吧
[1:55:56] Fuck him. 去他的
[1:55:57] To Abraham Lincoln. 敬林肯总统
[1:56:00] Forget about it. Don’t let it bother you. 算了 别让这烦你
[1:56:02] Does it look like it’s bothering me? Why do I give a fuck? 我看来很烦躁吗? 我为什么要在乎?
[1:56:06] Oscar, too. All the money I gave him, that prick. 奥斯卡也是的 我给了他那么多钱 浑蛋
[1:56:09] He didn’t even look over. What’s his fucking problem? 他连看都不看这边 他到底是什么毛病?
[1:56:13] – Fucking Jews stick together, don’t they? – They’re having a good time. -死犹太人都是一伙的 不是吗? -他们好像玩得很快乐
[1:56:17] So are we. 我们也是啊
[1:56:24] Yeah? 喂?
[1:56:26] – Sam, we got a problem. – What is it? -山姆 有麻烦 -怎么了?
[1:56:28] The little guy. Nobody told him he was eighty- sixed from the joint. 那矮子 没人跟他说 他被禁止进入赌场
[1:56:32] We turned our heads and made out like we didn’t know who he was. 我们只要都假装不认识他
[1:56:35] He’s over at the 21 table with his nose wide open. 他现在在21点桌大剌剌的豪赌
[1:56:39] He took money out of his own kick. His nose is open for about $10,000. 他从他那份抽头里拿钱 已经输了一万了
[1:56:44] Now he’s really pissed. 现在他很生气
[1:56:46] – He wants a $50,000 marker. – Just give him $10,000. -他要五万的筹码 -给他一万就好了
[1:56:50] That’s it. I’ll be right down. 就这样 我马上来
[1:56:52] He’s gonna come up with $10,000 just the way you want. 就如你所要求 他会去拿一万
[1:56:54] No, I said fucking $50,000! 不 我他妈的说五万!
[1:56:57] Go get it. I don’t give a fuck where you get it. 给我去拿 我不在乎你用什么方法
[1:57:00] Fuckers. They take it but don’t wanna give it back. 王八蛋 只会拿钱却不还来
[1:57:07] How the fuck can you grin? 你还笑得出来?
[1:57:11] You know how much I’m stuck? Do you give a fuck? 你知道我输多少了吗? 你在乎吗?
[1:57:18] Give yourself a hand, right across your fucking mouth. 给自己点掌声吧 顺便加一巴掌
[1:57:22] Look at this beaut they put in now. 看看现在上来的这个怪胎
[1:57:24] Sherbert send you in here to rob me now? 雪伯提派你来抢我的吗?
[1:57:26] Been fucking knocking everybody’s dick in all night? Been beating the customers? 你今晚屌了很久了吧? 赢很多喔?
[1:57:31] Jag- off. Hit me. 再来一张
[1:57:36] Take this stiff and pound it up your fucking ass. 将这张牌从你后面塞进去
[1:57:40] Hit me again. 再来一张
[1:57:45] Take this one and stick it up your sister’s ass. Hit me again. 这张捅你姐姐后面去 再来一张
[1:57:50] Keep looking at him. If you had any heart at all, you’d be stealing for a living. 一直看他干嘛 你要还有良心 你就宁可去当小偷
[1:57:55] Hit me again! What the fuck you keep looking at him for? 再给我一张 你他妈的一直看他干嘛?
[1:57:58] You fucking…. Look at this, 20 points in a row. Hit me again. 你这 你看看 连二十张公 再来一张
[1:58:08] You should pay as fast as you collect, you know. 你给钱应该跟拿钱一样快吧
[1:58:14] – You gotta get out of here. – Tell this motherfucker to pay that marker. -你得走了 -叫那王八蛋付筹码
[1:58:18] You’re not listening. I’m here to help you. You’re gonna bury us both. 你没在听 我是来帮你的 你会将我们俩都毁了
[1:58:22] – Just give me the money. – I’m gonna okay you $10,000, that’s it. -把钱给我 -我只批准一万 就这样
[1:58:27] Then you gotta get out before the cops are all over you. 然后你得在条子找到你之前给我走
[1:58:30] $10,000 and that’s it. 就一万
[1:58:36] What are you staring at, you bald- headed Jew prick? 你在看什么? 你这秃头的死犹太人
[1:58:44] – Come on. Let’s get out of here. – Sue me, you Jew fuck! -快 我们快走 -告我啊 死犹太人!
[1:58:48] Get out of here? I got a marker coming. Deal. 走? 我有筹码要来耶 发牌
[1:58:52] I know, but everything’s changed now. You’re talking about a divorce. 我知道 但现在情况不同了 你要求的是离婚
[1:58:55] You’re asking for alimony payments and child support, and now custody. 你要求你与孩子的赡养费 现在又要孩子的监护权
[1:58:59] I just want what any divorced woman would get. 我只要任何一个离婚女人想要的
[1:59:01] She’s only sober about two hours a day. 她一天不过清醒两个小时
[1:59:03] It’s usually from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 通常是早上十一点到下午一点
[1:59:06] If I gave her her money and her jewels, she’s gonna piss it all away in a year. 我要是给她钱与珠宝 她一年内就会浪费光了
[1:59:11] Where would you be then? Coming right back to me… 到时你怎么办? 还不是又回来找我…
[1:59:14] or finding some other excuse to come…. 或找什么其他的理由回来…
[1:59:17] We had a deal. Remember that? 我们有协议 记得吗?
[1:59:21] He said if it didn’t work out between us, I could get my things and leave. 他说过若我们之间走不下去 我可以拿我的东西走
[1:59:28] Look in my eyes. 看着我
[1:59:32] You know me. 你知道我
[1:59:34] Do you see anything that makes you think I would ever let… 你看到任何迹象 让你觉得…
[1:59:37] someone in your condition take my child away from me? 以你现在的状况 我会将我的孩子交给你?
[1:59:43] Do you? 有吗?
[1:59:47] You know that won’t happen. 你知道这不可能
[1:59:53] And after all this time… 过了这么久…
[1:59:55] and as hard as I tried, as much as I wanted… 不管我多么努力 多么想…
[1:59:59] I could never reach her. 我始终触碰不到她
[2:00:01] I could never make her love me. 我无法让她爱我
[2:00:03] I always felt she should have gone for all that money… 我总觉得她会爱我 那么多的钱…
[2:00:06] being somebody for the first time in her life, a home, a kid. 第一次在生命中成为一个重要的人 一个家 孩子
[2:00:11] That’s not what happened. It didn’t work out that way. 但事实并非如此 那样做却行不通
[2:00:14] Everything all right? What could we do? -都好吗? -我们能怎么办?
[2:00:16] After a while, we’d just take breathers from each other. Little separations. 过一阵子后 我们开始放对方的假 短期的不见面
[2:00:20] At that time, I remember Ginger took Amy and went to Beverly Hills. 那时 我记得金吉儿 带着艾美去比佛利山庄
[2:00:23] She was gonna spend a week shopping. 她要去逛一个礼拜的街
[2:00:25] – Yes, Mr. Rothstein. – The Beverly Hotel in Beverly Hills. -是的 罗斯坦先生 -比佛利大饭店
[2:00:29] – Hello, Beverly Hotel. – Mrs. Sam Rothstein, please. -你好 比佛利大饭店 -请找山姆·罗斯坦夫人
[2:00:32] Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Rothstein have checked out already. 很抱歉 罗斯坦先生与夫人 已经退房了
[2:00:35] Mr. and Mrs. Rothstein? 罗斯坦先生与夫人?
[2:00:40] Yes, they both checked out. Thank you. -是的 他们俩都退房了 -谢谢
[2:00:49] Hello. 喂
[2:00:51] My wife is with an old friend of hers in L.A. 我老婆跟她一个老朋友在洛杉矶
[2:00:55] Some lowlife named Lester Diamond. 一个叫莱斯特·戴蒙德的败类
[2:00:57] My daughter’s with them. They’re gonna try and kidnap her. 我女儿跟他们在一起 他们会试着绑架她
[2:01:00] – Is there anybody you can send? – We’ll take care of it. -你那边有人吗? -我们会帮你搞定
[2:01:09] We got a number and an address. 查到电话号码与住址了
[2:01:10] Hello. Is this Lester? 喂 是莱斯特吗?
[2:01:15] Who’s calling? 哪位?
[2:01:16] This is Sam Rothstein. I want to talk to Ginger. 我是山姆·罗斯坦 我要跟金吉儿讲话
[2:01:20] She’s not here, Sam. 她不在这儿 山姆
[2:01:21] Listen to me very carefully. I want to talk to Ginger. 你给我听好 我要跟金吉儿说话
[2:01:24] I want my kid back. I want her put on a plane immediately. 我要我的孩子 我要她马上搭下班飞机回来
[2:01:28] – I know she’s there. Don’t fuck around. – I wouldn’t. -我知道她在 别玩把戏 -没有
[2:01:32] You shouldn’t do this. 你不应这么做
[2:01:34] You understand? Put her on the fucking phone. 你懂不懂? 叫她听电话
[2:01:37] Sam, I don’t know where she is. 山姆 我不知道她在哪儿
[2:01:39] So, listen, can I call you back in a few minutes? 听着 我可以待会儿打给你吗?
[2:01:44] 702-472-1862 702- 472- 1862
[2:01:47] I’ll call back. Right away. -我马上回你 -马上
[2:01:49] – Right back. – You got it. -马上 -好的
[2:01:52] Schmuck. All right, I just bought us a few minutes. 白痴 好了 我多拖了一些时间
[2:01:56] You want to get back at this prick? 你想报复吗?
[2:01:59] You got what, $2 million in that box? 那保险箱里有两百万对吧?
[2:02:02] You got a minute? He’s got $2 million in the box, right? 喂 耽误你一下? 他保险箱里有两百万对吧?
[2:02:05] You let him keep your jewels. We take the cash… 珠宝就留给他 我们拿走现金…
[2:02:08] and the only other thing he cares about. Her majesty. 与他唯一在乎的另一件东西 他的小公主
[2:02:11] We go to Europe. You dye your hair. 我们去欧洲 你把头发染了
[2:02:13] I don’t want to go to Europe. I want to go to see The Elephant Man. 我不要去欧洲 我要去看The EIephant Man
[2:02:17] We’re going to Europe. Let the adults talk. You dye your hair. 我们要去欧洲 让大人讲话 你去染头发
[2:02:21] You get plastic surgery like we talked about. 像我们所说的去整容
[2:02:24] How much you think he’ll pay to get this kid back? 你觉得他会愿意付多少赎金?
[2:02:26] – I don’t want to go to Europe. – Shut your mouth. -我不要去欧洲 -你给我闭嘴
[2:02:29] – You shut up. – Want me to come over? -你才闭嘴 -你要我过来?
[2:02:31] I’ll smack your face. Don’t give me your shit! 我一巴掌打死你 别找我麻烦!
[2:02:34] This has always been a dream, but now we’re going. 这本来是个梦 但现在要实现了
[2:02:36] – Lester, he called you here. – Right. Ace was on the phone. -莱斯特 他打到这儿来 -他刚在电话上
[2:02:40] – I just talked to him. – So he knows where you are. -我刚跟他讲完 -所以他知道你在哪儿
[2:02:42] That means he’s sending some guys over here now. 这表示他现在就派人过来了
[2:02:45] It means he’s sitting by the phone, like a dumbbell…. 这表示他在电话旁像个蠢蛋…
[2:02:48] Yeah, he’s sitting by the phone waiting for you to call him back! 对 他就像是蠢蛋坐在电话旁 等你打给他!
[2:02:52] What are we gonna do? He’s probably got guys outside the fucking house! 我们该怎么办? 他可能 已经派人在门外守着了!
[2:02:56] – It’s this fucking bullshit of yours! – Get your bag! Let’s go! -又是你在那儿鬼扯! -快拿行李 快走!
[2:03:00] – What bullshit? You want to talk it over? – Are you done yakking? -什么鬼扯? 你想现在讨论这吗? -你唠叨完了没?
[2:03:04] Go! Get in the car! 快! 快上车!
[2:03:07] Just relax. Nobody’s killing anybody. 冷静点 没人要被杀
[2:03:09] – I think he’s gonna kill me. – Relax. -他一定会杀了我 -冷静点
[2:03:11] Call me back here in exactly an hour on this phone. I’ll see what I can do. 一个小时后打这支电话给我 我想想办法
[2:03:15] I’ll call you back in an hour at this number… 我一个小时后打给你…
[2:03:18] – and you’ll be there, right? – I’ll be here. -你会接对不对? -我会在
[2:03:20] Listen, don’t do anything else crazy. You all right? 听着 别再做什么蠢事了 你还好吗?
[2:03:24] Okay, bye. 好 再见
[2:03:26] – Knock it off. – She started it. -停止 -是她开始的
[2:03:29] She started the whole thing. 都是她开始的
[2:03:30] – Don’t even think you’re gonna drive. – I’m gonna drive. -你别想开车 -我来开
[2:03:33] – I’m not gonna drive with a crazy woman. – You’re driving me nuts! -我可不想坐疯婆子开的车 -你快把我搞疯了!
[2:03:36] Get on the passenger side! I’m sending this kid to Bolivia in a box! 滚到旁边去! 我要将这小鬼装箱寄到玻利维亚去!
[2:03:56] Can we…. 我们能不能…
[2:04:15] Ginger called me. 金吉儿打给我
[2:04:22] – I just told you she called me. – What’d she want? -我说她打给我 -她想怎样?
[2:04:27] She was afraid to call you. 她不敢打给你
[2:04:30] She’s with that cocksucker again. They got Amy. 她又跟那败类在一起了 艾美在他们手上
[2:04:33] She wants to come back, but she’s afraid you’re gonna whack her out. 她想回来 可是她害怕你会杀了她
[2:04:37] They’re gonna kidnap my kid. What do you want? 他们想绑架我的孩子 你觉得我会怎样?
[2:04:39] I know. Why didn’t you come to me? This is family. It ain’t business. 我知道 你怎么不来找我? 这是家务事 不是公事
[2:04:45] Meanwhile, you made calls back home. It makes us look bad out here. 你却打电话回老家 这样让我们很难看
[2:04:49] Back and forth, this one and that one. 这样来来回回
[2:04:51] In the meantime, she’s gone anyway. Am I right? 在这期间她也一样会跑了 不是吗?
[2:04:55] What am I going to do with this woman? 我该拿这女人怎么办?
[2:04:59] – Driving me fucking crazy. – I think if you… -快把我搞疯了 -我觉得你…
[2:05:03] assure her that she’s gonna be all right, she’ll come back. 应该保证不会动她 她才会回来
[2:05:08] Driving me fucking crazy. 简直被她搞疯了
[2:05:10] Once you get her here, think about it. 她回来后你再从长计议
[2:05:12] Wait till you get the kid back. She wants to come back. 最起码先把孩子弄回来 她也想回来
[2:05:15] That’s the main thing here. 这才是重点
[2:05:18] You want your kid, don’t you? 你要孩子不是吗?
[2:05:25] Hello. 喂
[2:05:26] Hi, it’s me. Just who you wanted to talk to, right? 是我 你迫不及待想跟我讲话吧?
[2:05:31] Listen, I’m not gonna ask you where you are. 听着 我不会问你人在哪儿
[2:05:34] Just, please, put Amy on a plane to get her here right away. 只是请你将艾美马上 送上飞机回来
[2:05:38] – That’s all I’m asking. – Do you…. -我别无所求 -你…
[2:05:41] I mean, I don’t think she should go by herself. 我是说 我不觉得 她应该一个人回去
[2:05:46] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思?
[2:05:48] What I mean is 我是说…
[2:05:50] Do you think if I came back…. 如果我回去…
[2:05:55] Do you think you could forgive me? 你可以原谅我吗?
[2:05:59] I gotta tell you, I don’t know. 老实说 我不知道
[2:06:01] I understand that. 我了解
[2:06:04] I know I fucked up. 我知道我搞砸了
[2:06:07] – What about the money? Where’s the box? – I gotta tell you… -那钱呢? 盒子呢? -老实说…
[2:06:12] I made some mistakes, and I spent some money. 我做错事了 我花了一些钱
[2:06:14] – What’s it under? – Pretty serious. -少很多吗? -蛮多的
[2:06:18] – How serious? – It’s under $25,000. -多少 -两万五以下
[2:06:22] – It’s under $25,000? – Yeah. -两万五以下? -对
[2:06:24] – The $2 million is still there? – Yeah, I got the rest. -剩下的两百万还在吗? -在 其他的都还在
[2:06:28] Okay, no big deal. That’s okay. 好吧 没关系
[2:06:31] He got his $25,000. 他拿了两万五
[2:06:33] That I’ll live with. Any more, I couldn’t. 我可以接受 再多就不行了
[2:06:35] Okay. 好
[2:06:37] All right, all right. Where are you? I’ll send a plane for you right away. 好啦 你在哪里? 我马上派飞机去接你
[2:06:44] Hi, Sam. 嗨 山姆
[2:06:57] So what’d you do with it? 你拿去干嘛了?
[2:06:59] With what? 什么?
[2:07:02] With the money. 钱啊
[2:07:05] He needed some clothes. 他需要些衣服
[2:07:08] $25,000 for clothes? 两万五买衣服?
[2:07:12] He wanted a watch, too. 他还要了只表
[2:07:16] $25,000 for clothes and a watch? 两万五买衣服和表?
[2:07:21] Good evening, signora. This way. 晚安夫人 这边请
[2:07:24] The good part was I had Amy back. 好事是艾美回来了
[2:07:26] So we went home, had the housekeeper stay over, put the kid to bed. 我们回家 请管家来过夜 然后送孩子上床
[2:07:31] I calmed myself down, and we went to dinner. 我逼自己冷静 然后我们出门吃饭
[2:07:34] I tried to keep things nice and civil… 我试着让一切缓和…
[2:07:36] but $25, 000 for three suits? 但是两万五买三套西装?
[2:07:41] That doesn’t make much sense. 这不太合理
[2:07:43] First of all, he’s not gonna wear $1,000 suits. 第一点 他不可能穿一千元一套的西装
[2:07:47] Let’s say he did, which he won’t. 就算假设他穿 虽然他不会
[2:07:49] How you gonna get fitted for 25 suits in three days? 三天内怎么可能 量身订做25套西装?
[2:07:54] I mean, how could you get fitted that fast? 怎么可能量得那么快?
[2:07:56] I can’t get fitted that fast, and I pay twice as much. 我付两倍的钱都不可能那么快
[2:07:59] I bought him a watch, too. 我还帮他买了只表
[2:08:03] But even if you bought him a really nice watch, one that he thought was nice… 就算是买了只好表 一只他认为是好的表…
[2:08:06] he doesn’t know what the fuck a good watch is. 他根本不知道好表长什么样子
[2:08:09] Say you go $5,000 to $12,000 at the most, which is impossible for him. 假设表价在五千 最多一万二 对他来说也不可能
[2:08:15] Plus, at the most, three suits, $1,000 apiece. That still leaves what? 加上三套一千一套的西装 还剩多少?
[2:08:20] – Around $10,000? – Would you knock it off, Sam? -差不多一万左右 -山姆 可以停止吗?
[2:08:23] – I’m just trying to figure it out. – There’s nothing to figure out. -我只是想算清楚 -没什么好算的
[2:08:28] I’m home. We’re working it out. 我回家了 我们在协调
[2:08:32] But I’ve been told before, “We’re working it out.” 可是我以前也听过 “我们在协调”
[2:08:35] You think that you’re home… 你以为你回家…
[2:08:37] after what you just put me through with Amy, is a favor to me? 在你对我与艾美所做的一切后 算是给我面子吗?
[2:08:48] Counting the watch, let’s say another $4,000 for expenses this weekend… 加上表 假设你们这个周末 花费了四千好了…
[2:08:54] of which you must have had a good time. 我相信你们一定过得很愉快
[2:08:56] I know he did. That’s for sure. 至少我很确定他很愉快
[2:08:58] I know that fucking piece of shit had a good fucking time. 我知道那狗杂种一定很快乐
[2:09:04] On my money. 花我的钱
[2:09:06] You might as well have fucked him, which you probably did anyway. 你干脆就跟他上床算了 你八成也这样做了
[2:09:10] You’re looking at me a certain way. 你看我的表情很奇怪
[2:09:14] You’re teary- eyed. 你热泪盈眶
[2:09:17] You’re upset. You’re a good actress, you know that? 你很难过 你真是个好演员
[2:09:20] Good fucking actress. 真他妈的演得好
[2:09:23] You can fucking get pity out of people. 你可让任何人可怜你
[2:09:25] I’m not a john. You understand? 但我不是嫖客 好吗?
[2:09:27] You always thought I was, but I’m not. And I’m not a sucker. 你一直以为我是 但我不是 我也不是冤大头
[2:09:32] That fucking pimp cocksucker. 那可恶的拉皮条狗杂碎
[2:09:35] He’s lucky I didn’t kill him last time. 上次没杀了他是他命好
[2:09:37] Lucky he’s fucking living. If you would have stayed with Amy… 他活着是命好 若你们带着艾美…
[2:09:40] and you had run away, he would have been dead. 然后走人的话 他就死定了
[2:09:42] Both of you. Dead. Dead. 你们俩都死定了
[2:09:54] No, it isn’t fair. 不 不公平
[2:10:02] He doesn’t come home at night. What is the big fucking deal? 他晚上根本不回家 有什么了不起?
[2:10:05] I go…. Listen, I just can’t fucking take it. 我走 听着 我真的受不了
[2:10:08] Why should I fucking take it? That wasn’t the deal. 我为什么要忍受? 这不是我们的协议
[2:10:11] He acts like I’m the only one around here with a fucking past. 他一副好像就只有我有过去的样子
[2:10:15] He’ll never let me live it down. 他永远都不让我忘记
[2:10:17] Well, yes, I have tried. Of course I’ve tried. 是 我试过 我当然试过
[2:10:20] What the fuck do you think I came back here for? 你以为我为什么回来?
[2:10:23] No, I’m not. I want to have him killed. 不 我不 我想杀了他
[2:10:26] I want him killed. I’ve had it. 我要杀了他 我受够了
[2:10:28] So are you with me on this? 你要帮我吗?
[2:10:32] You want to get rid of me? Here I am. 你想干掉我? 我就在这儿
[2:10:35] Go ahead. Get rid of me. 来啊 干掉我啊
[2:10:38] – Hello. – Yes, I do! -喂 -是的!
[2:10:41] I fucking hate you! I can’t take it anymore! 我恨死你了! 我受不了了!
[2:10:45] Yes, I want to kill you! I hate your fucking guts! 是 我要杀了你! 我恨死你了!
[2:10:48] You hate my guts? I want you to come with me now! 你恨死我了? 我要你现在就给我过来!
[2:10:57] I want you out of here! 我要你滚!
[2:11:04] Take your fucking bag and get out of here! 拿好行李给我滚!
[2:11:06] I’ll go, but I want my money right now! 我会走 但我现在就要我的钱!
[2:11:08] – You’ll get your money! Don’t worry. – The arrangement is over. -你会拿到钱的! 别担心 -协议结束了
[2:11:11] – No kidding! – And I still get my money. -废话! -我还是拿得到钱
[2:11:14] I need some cash now! You can’t just put me in the street! 我现在就要一些现金 你不能就这样把我赶出街!
[2:11:17] You’ve never been straight with me ever since I met you! 你从一认识我就没诚实过!
[2:11:20] You never even loved me in the first place! 你从一开始就没爱过我!
[2:11:22] I need eyes in the back of my head with you, you bitch! 跟你这婊子一起 我连脑后都得长眼睛!
[2:11:25] How could I love you? You treat me like I’m your fucking dog! 我怎么爱你? 你对我像对条狗一样!
[2:11:28] – You’re lower than a dog! – Fuck you! -你连狗都不如! -去你的!
[2:11:32] Here! Is this enough money? 拿去! 够了没?
[2:11:34] Will it last you two fucking days? Take it! 可以活两天吗? 拿去!
[2:11:37] – Greedy bitch. Take the fucking money. – I’m going to the bank… -贪得无厌的婊子 钱拿去 -我要去银行…
[2:11:40] – and I’m getting my jewelry, too! – It opens at 9:00 a.m. Be there. -我还要去拿我的珠宝! -早上9点开 去拿啊
[2:11:43] Don’t send your guys down there to stop me! I mean it! 别叫你的人去阻止我! 我说真的!
[2:11:46] I guarantee you, I will not stop you. 我向你保证我绝对不会阻止你
[2:11:48] You’re not getting rid of me with one fucking suitcase! 你别想以一口箱子就打发我!
[2:11:51] Come back tomorrow and get the rest. Just get out of here. 剩下的明天再回来拿吧 给我滚
[2:11:55] – I’m taking Amy. – You’re not. -我要带艾美走 -不行
[2:11:56] I am. I’m waking her up right now. 我要 我现在去叫她
[2:11:58] You’re stoned. You’re a junkie. Get out of here. 你剋药了 你这个毒虫 给我滚
[2:12:00] I am not! She’s my daughter, too! 我不是! 她也是我女儿!
[2:12:02] Send my lawyers a letter, god- fucking- damn you! 写信给我的律师吧 去你的!
[2:12:05] You’re not getting away with this! You’re not gonna cut me out of my end! 你跑不掉的! 你别想不遵守你的诺言!
[2:12:11] Fucker! 王八蛋!
[2:13:04] The funny thing was, after all that, I didn’t want her to go. 好笑的是 经过这么多事 我还是不想让她走
[2:13:08] She was the mother of my kid. I loved her. 她是我孩子的妈 我爱她
[2:13:11] Later, I realized I didn’t want to give her the money because if I did… 后来 我发现我并不想将钱给她 因为我若给了…
[2:13:17] I knew I’d never see her again. 我知道将再也见不到她
[2:13:31] Have a good day at school, okay? 在学校要开开心心的喔
[2:13:33] Okay, angel. 好的 天使
[2:13:40] From now on, I have to know where you and Amy are at all times. 从现在起 我随时都得知道 你与艾美在哪儿
[2:13:46] Here’s a beeper. 这是呼叫器
[2:13:48] I want you to keep it on you. 我要你拿着
[2:13:50] It’s very light. 很轻
[2:13:52] So I can call you whenever I have to. 让我可以随时打给你
[2:13:58] Okay? 好吗?
[2:14:10] What are you supposed to do? What do you wanna do? 你能怎么做? 你想怎么做呢?
[2:14:12] You want to stay the way you are? You can’t do that. 你想就像现在这样吗? 你也不能啊
[2:14:15] Two people don’t get along, at some point you gotta call it…. 两个人若合不来 总要有人出来说…
[2:14:18] It’s not my business, but I think that’s what you gotta do. 这不关我的事 但我觉得你应该这样做
[2:14:21] You’re right. I know. 你说得对 我知道
[2:14:23] – I was just – What? -我只是…-什么?
[2:14:26] – Nothing. – What were you gonna say? -没什么 -你想说什么?
[2:14:28] – I don’t – Tell me what you were gonna say. -我不…-告诉我你本来想说什么
[2:14:31] Yeah? 真的?
[2:14:33] I was thinking maybe you know somebody at the bank… 我在想说你有没有认识 银行的人…
[2:14:37] who could help me get my jewelry out? 可以帮我把珠宝拿出来?
[2:14:39] There’s a lot of money in there. 有很多钱在那儿
[2:14:41] I’d be willing to take care of anybody who helped me out. 我愿意重赏任何可以帮助我的人
[2:14:46] Let me think about that. 我想想办法
[2:14:49] Let me see who I got. Gotta get somebody I can trust. 我看看能找谁 一定得是可以信得过的人
[2:14:53] You know he’s never gonna give me my jewelry. 你也知道他是不会把珠宝给我的
[2:14:56] He holds that key so tight, he’s probably got it stuck up his ass. 他把那把钥匙抓得很紧 我看就差没藏到屁眼里去了
[2:15:01] You’re right. That’s Sammy. 说得好 真像是山姆
[2:15:04] And he’s probably got it there, too. 搞不好真的就在那儿
[2:15:08] He’s so fucking lucky. I could have buried him. 他真是命大 我本可以埋了他
[2:15:12] I could have gone to Europe and taken the baby. 我本可以去欧洲并把孩子带走
[2:15:16] Then he’d have tracked me down, and he’d have killed me. 那他可能就会找到我 并把我杀了
[2:15:19] No, he wouldn’t. I would have. 不 他不会 但我会
[2:15:22] – He’d have been right, too. Seriously. – Come on. -不过他是没错 -别闹了
[2:15:25] You don’t take a guy’s kid and then take off. 你不能就这样把他的孩子带走
[2:15:28] I didn’t. I did, but then I did exactly what you told me to do, and I came back. 我没有 我本来有 但后来我照你所说的回家了
[2:15:32] You did. You’re right. I like that. 你是 你照做了 很好
[2:15:36] – That’s what I like, you did the right thing. – I did what you told me to. -我喜欢这样 你做对了 -我听了你的话
[2:15:40] – Yes, you did. – You always tell me the right thing to do. -是的 -你总会告诉我正确的做法
[2:15:50] He really fucked himself up out here, didn’t he? 他真的在这儿把自己搞砸了 不是吗?
[2:15:53] – He sure did. – Everything went to his head. -是啊 -这一切改变了他的想法
[2:15:58] Changed. 改变了
[2:16:00] – He did. He ain’t the same person. – No, he’s not. -他变了 他已不是同一个人了 -不 他不是
[2:16:04] – He really thinks who the fuck he is. – Exactly. -他真的觉得自己多了不起 -的确
[2:16:11] He hates me. 他恨我
[2:16:12] He hates my fucking guts. 他好恨我
[2:16:15] Come on, you’re a toughie. You can take this. 别这样 你最坚强了 这不算什么
[2:16:22] Don’t cry. I’m not as tough as you think I am. -别哭 -我没你想像的坚强
[2:16:25] Yes, you are. 你有
[2:16:27] I’m not, and he scares the shit out of me. 我没有 我好怕他
[2:16:30] – I never know what he’s gonna do. – Come on. -我永远都不知道他下步要干嘛 -别这样
[2:16:33] – Don’t be scared. – I need some help. -别怕 -我需要帮助
[2:16:38] I need some help. 我需要帮助
[2:16:42] You gotta help me. 你得帮我
[2:16:44] I need a new sponsor, Nicky. 我需要个新靠山
[2:16:47] I do. I need a new sponsor. 真的 我需要个新的靠山
[2:16:49] – Is that what you want? – Yeah. -这是你想要的? -是啊
[2:16:51] – A sponsor? – Yeah. -靠山? -是的
[2:16:55] Okay. Don’t worry about it. Nobody will fuck with you anymore. 好 别担心 没人敢动你的
[2:17:01] I’ll take care of you. 我会照顾你的
[2:17:03] Thank you. It’s what you want, isn’t it? -谢谢你 -这是你想要的 不是吗?
[2:17:30] That’s Ace’s wife. 艾斯的老婆
[2:17:43] This is great for the boss. 这给老板看太好了
[2:18:14] Hi. Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[2:18:19] – You didn’t answer your beeper. – I threw it away. -你没回呼叫器 -我丢了
[2:18:22] You threw it away? 你丢了
[2:18:24] I tried to do it. I know that you want me to, but…. 我试着带着 我知道你希望我带着…
[2:18:27] I’m driving down the freeway and the fucking thing beeps. 可是我开在高速公路上时 它也在响
[2:18:30] I’m in a restaurant, it’s embarrassing. 在餐馆也是 很丢脸
[2:18:32] I don’t want to do it anymore. Where’s Amy? 我不要再带了 艾美呢?
[2:18:37] I put her to bed. I got your cigarettes. -她睡了 -我买了你要的烟
[2:18:43] Oscar wants you to call him. 奥斯卡要你跟他连络
[2:18:46] – So who’d you go to lunch with? – Jennifer. -你跟谁吃的午餐? -珍妮佛
[2:18:49] – Where’d you go? – To the Riviera. -去哪儿吃? -欧华赌场
[2:18:53] What’d you have? 吃什么?
[2:18:56] – I had a salad. – What did Jennifer have? -我叫沙拉 -珍妮佛呢?
[2:19:01] She had the same. 她也一样
[2:19:03] Okay. 好
[2:19:06] I want you to call Jennifer… 我要你打给珍妮佛…
[2:19:08] and I want you to tell her to tell you what you had for lunch. 我要你叫她告诉你 你午餐吃了什么
[2:19:12] I’m gonna listen in on the other line. 我从另一线听
[2:19:14] – Why do you want to do that? – You know why I want to do it. -你干嘛这样? -你知道为什么
[2:19:18] – Just do it. – Fine. -照做就是了 -好啦
[2:19:21] I just need to get the bowl for my thing. 我只是需要拿个碗装这个
[2:19:32] The line’s busy. 忙线中
[2:19:33] There’s nobody there. 没人在
[2:19:42] – Hello? – Hello, Jennifer. It’s Sam. -喂 -喂 珍妮佛 是山姆
[2:19:47] All right. I didn’t have lunch with Jennifer. 好啦 我没跟珍妮佛吃饭
[2:19:58] Who were you with? 那你跟谁?
[2:20:00] I was with somebody. 一个人
[2:20:02] I know you were with somebody. Who was it? 我知道你有伴 是谁?
[2:20:13] I just hope it’s not someone who I think it might be. 我只希望不是我想的那个人
[2:20:19] I just hope it’s not that. 我只希望不是他
[2:20:25] I knew she fucked around. 我知道她在外面乱来
[2:20:26] Yeah, she did what she did, and I did what I had to do, but… 她做她做的 我也做我要做的…
[2:20:30] Jesus, Nicky was the worst thing she could have done. 可是 天啊 尼奇是她所能做出最糟糕的事
[2:20:35] What if he won’t stop? 若他不愿停呢?
[2:20:36] It could get us both killed. 我们两个可能都会没命
[2:20:39] I can back him off. 我可以让他停
[2:20:45] She was very convincing when she wanted to be. 她在必要时可以很有说服力
[2:20:48] And this is how she backed him off. 她是这样让他停的
[2:20:57] Hey, Ginger. 嗨 金吉儿
[2:20:59] Don’t forget, if you’re challenged… 别忘了 要是他追问你
[2:21:02] if he asks anything, deny everything. 不管他问你什么 你都不要承认
[2:21:04] You understand? I don’t want him bringing beefs back home. 懂不懂? 我不想他跟老家那头抱怨
[2:21:08] That could really cause a serious problem. 这样麻烦就大了
[2:21:11] Got to be careful. He’s not dumb, you know? 得小心点 他也不是蠢蛋 懂吗?
[2:21:13] You hear what I’m saying, right? 你懂我的意思吧?
[2:21:15] I know. You don’t have to tell me that. 我知道 你不用告诉我
[2:21:17] Do you think I’m stupid? 你当我白痴吗?
[2:21:20] Do I think you’re stupid? No. 我当你白痴? 不
[2:21:22] I think you’re beautiful. But I gotta go. 我当你是美女 但我得走了
[2:21:28] By this time, Nicky had things so fucked up on the streets… 这时候 尼奇在外的事已经乱到…
[2:21:31] that every time Marino went back home, the packages got smaller and smaller. 每次玛雷诺回老家时 皮箱都越来越小
[2:21:38] It got to the point, when he walked into the place… 后来甚至严重到 他每走入一个地方…
[2:21:40] he didn’t know whether he was going to be kissed or killed. 他都不确定会被亲还是被杀
[2:21:43] Frankie, I want to ask you something. 法兰克 我有事问你
[2:21:46] It’s private. 私人的事
[2:21:48] But I want you to tell me the truth. 我要你说实话
[2:21:51] Of course, Remo. 当然 利蒙
[2:21:53] I want you to tell me the truth, mind you. 我要你说真话
[2:21:57] I always tell you the truth, Remo. 我对你一直都很诚实 利蒙
[2:22:00] Frankie, the little guy… 法兰克 小矮个…
[2:22:03] he wouldn’t be fucking the Jew’s wife, would he? 他不是在搞犹太人的老婆吧?
[2:22:05] Because if he is, it’s a problem. 因为若他有 就是个问题
[2:22:11] What could I say? 我能说什么?
[2:22:13] I knew if I gave the wrong answer… 我知道若我答错了…
[2:22:14] Nicky, Ginger, Ace, all of them could have wound up getting killed. 尼奇 金吉儿与艾斯 全部都可能被干掉
[2:22:19] Because there’s one thing about these old- timers. 因为这些老家伙们有个禁忌
[2:22:22] They don’t like any fucking around with the other guys’ wives. 就是他们不能忍受搞别人老婆
[2:22:25] It’s bad for business. 那很难看
[2:22:26] So I lied, even though I knew that by lying to Gaggi… 所以我撒谎 虽然我知道对盖吉撒谎…
[2:22:30] I could wind up getting killed, too. 可能会害我也被干掉
[2:22:33] – No, I ain’t seen anything like that. – Are you sure? -不 我没见到这种事 -你确定?
[2:22:38] I’m positive. 我很确定
[2:22:40] Remo, things are very fucked up down there. 利蒙 那边现在可是一团糟
[2:22:45] I know. That’s why I’m asking. 我知道 所以我才问你
[2:22:47] You see, my main concern is Nicky. 我最担心的是尼奇
[2:22:50] I want to know if he’s doing all right, if he’s okay. 我想知道他最近如何 过得好不好
[2:22:54] – He’s good, he’s fine. – I’m asking you to keep an eye on Nicky. -他很好 -我要你看好尼奇
[2:22:59] – Do it for me. – No problem. -为了我 -没问题
[2:23:02] You see, I wouldn’t want to be jeopardizing anything for our friends. 你知道 我不想得罪我们的朋友
[2:23:07] You understand? 你懂吗?
[2:23:08] – I understand. – Okay. -我懂了 -好
[2:23:12] Frankie, you’re a good boy. 法兰克 你是个好孩子
[2:23:14] Thanks, Remo. 谢了 利蒙
[2:23:15] By now, Nicky and his crew had already hit rock bottom. 这时 尼奇与他那帮人 已经跌到谷底了
[2:23:18] Vegas really got to him. 赌城真的改变了他
[2:23:21] The booze, the coke, the broads. 酒精 可卡因 女人
[2:23:25] I mean, he got sloppy. 我是说 他开始大意
[2:23:27] He just wasn’t the same Nicky anymore. 他再也不是以前那个尼奇了
[2:23:29] – You must’ve drank too much. – Fuck yourself. -你喝太多了 -去你的
[2:23:32] One night, he had to belt a guy three times… 有晚他对个家伙开了三枪…
[2:23:34] before the guy finally went down. 才将他打死
[2:23:36] In the old days, Nicky would’ve decked him with one shot. 要是以前 尼奇只要一枪就够了
[2:23:39] You add this into the mix…. 加上这些成份…
[2:23:41] Maybe Vegas got to all of us. 可能赌城改变了我们全部
[2:23:44] His crew followed him right over the edge. 他那帮人随着他一起堕落
[2:23:47] They were all tuned up half the time on coke. 他们每天一半的时间都在吸毒中渡过
[2:23:49] They started doing stupid things. The worst was Blue. 他们开始做些蠢事 尤其是布鲁
[2:23:52] – What do you guys want? – Police! Stay in the car! -你们要干嘛? -警察! 别下车!
[2:23:55] He never knew when to keep his mouth shut. 他从不知道何时该闭嘴
[2:23:57] – Drop the gun! – Fuck you! -放下枪! -去你的!
[2:24:05] The cops shot Blue… 条子朝布鲁开枪…
[2:24:07] because they thought his hero sandwich was a gun. 因为他们以为 他手上拿的潜艇堡是手枪
[2:24:10] They could have been right, but who knows? 他们也许是对的 但谁知道?
[2:24:13] Jesus Christ! What gun? He’s got a fucking hero sandwich here. 天啊 什么枪? 他手上拿的是潜艇堡
[2:24:17] What do you want? It’s pitch black. 不然能怎样? 这儿这么黑
[2:24:19] – It’s tinfoil. It looked like a gun! – You moron! -是锡箔纸 看来像枪! -你这智障!
[2:24:22] – I’ll be doing paperwork for two months! – What’ll we do? -我得办两个月的公文! -该怎么办?
[2:24:24] – Sorry! – You jerk- off! -抱歉! -白痴!
[2:24:26] To make matters worse… to get even, Nicky’s crew got stoned one night… 更糟的是 为了报仇 尼奇那帮人有天晚上…
[2:24:30] and started shooting up the cops’ houses. 吸毒后跑去扫射警察的家
[2:24:43] It got to the point where they couldn’t talk in the Gold Rush anymore… 后来严重到连在掏金热潮里 都不方便讲话…
[2:24:47] because the Feds put a wire in the wall. 因为联邦调查局在窃听
[2:24:49] Even when they talked outside, they had to cover their mouths… 他们连在外面讲话时 都得捂住嘴
[2:24:52] because the Feds brought in lip readers. 因为联邦调查局请来了读唇语的专家
[2:24:54] Nicky found out about it from a teller who owed him money. 尼奇是从一个欠他钱的 银行职员那听说的
[2:24:58] He asked me again about you and the Jew’s wife. 他又问我你跟犹太人老婆的事
[2:25:01] Walk, walk, walk. What’d you say? 走 走 走 你说什么?
[2:25:04] He asked me again about you and the Jew’s wife. 他又问我你跟犹太人老婆的事
[2:25:07] What’d you tell him? 你怎么说?
[2:25:09] I told him I didn’t know nothing. 我说我不知道
[2:25:11] Jiggs and Tony Gorilla said if you did anything, you’re fucked up. 杰葛与东尼国理拉说 你要是有做什么就完了
[2:25:16] You think he’s going home making a beef behind my back? 你想他是不是背着我回老家 跟他们抱怨?
[2:25:19] No, you would have heard something. 不 若有的话 你应该早听到风声
[2:25:23] – What’s to stop him? – I know. -有什么阻止他这么做? -是啊
[2:25:28] I don’t trust him anymore, but they’d never okay anything. 我不相信他了 但老大们不会答应我干掉他的
[2:25:32] But they keep asking about it. 但他们一直在问
[2:25:34] Sure they’re asking. They earn with the prick. 当然会问啰 他们靠他赚钱
[2:25:39] I got a funny feeling he’s gonna start a war or something. 我有种感觉 他好像想引发战争
[2:25:44] I’m not sure yet. But you know what I want you to do? 我还不确定 但你知道我要你干嘛吗?
[2:25:47] Who’s this guy? 这是谁?
[2:25:50] That ain’t nobody. 谁都不是
[2:25:52] You know what I want you to do? 你知道我要你干嘛吗?
[2:25:54] Get some guys to dig a hole in the desert and show you where it’s at. 找个人在沙漠挖个洞 要他告诉你在哪儿
[2:25:58] Angelo and Buster. I’m not sure yet. -安基罗与本斯特 -我还不确定
[2:26:02] They’ll do it. When I’m ready, I’ll say the words: -他们肯干的 -我准备好时会跟你说…
[2:26:05] “Go see the Jew.” And you make it disappear. Know what I mean? “去找犹太人” 然后你就让他消失 懂不懂?
[2:26:09] Let me know. But you gotta be ready. 让我知道 但你得准备好
[2:26:10] You know what I’m talking about? 你懂我的意思吗?
[2:26:14] Did I say to do anything yet? 我有叫你行动吗?
[2:26:15] I said I’m not sure. I’ll let you know. I want to think about it. 我说了我不确定 我会让你知道 我得再想想
[2:26:19] Where are these pricks at? They’re in the motel? 那些浑蛋呢? 在旅馆里吗?
[2:26:21] There or in the fucking bank. I don’t know. All over the joint. 那里或是银行 我也不知道 到处都是
[2:26:50] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[2:26:54] Any calls for me, give them to Mr. Sherbert. 有我的电话就转给雪伯提先生
[2:26:56] – Sure, Mr. Rothstein. – I’m going home for a few seconds. -好的 罗斯坦先生 -我回家一会儿
[2:27:09] He’s on his way home. 他要回家了
[2:27:12] Okay. 好的
[2:27:23] Hello? Ginger? 喂? 金吉儿?
[2:27:26] – Help, Daddy! – Amy! -爸爸 救命! -艾美!
[2:27:29] – Amy, open the door! – I can’t! I’m tied! -艾美 开门! -我不能 我被绑起来了!
[2:27:37] – Dad! – What happened? -爸爸! -发生什么事!
[2:27:39] – Who did this to you? – Mommy. -是谁? -是妈妈
[2:27:41] I’m gonna get a knife and cut you loose. 我去拿刀把绳子切断
[2:27:43] – No, please! – Okay, I’m gonna be right back. -不要走! -没关系 我马上回来
[2:27:46] – When did this happen, honey? – I don’t know. -什么时候的事 甜心? -我不知道
[2:27:50] What time did your mother do this? When did she leave? 你妈什么时候做的? 她什么时候走的?
[2:27:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:28:02] – Hello? – Sammy. -喂? -山姆
[2:28:03] – Yeah. Who’s this? – Me. -你是谁? -是我
[2:28:06] – You okay? – No, I’m not okay. -你还好吗? -我不好
[2:28:08] – How’d you know I was here? – I just wanted to talk to you. -你怎么知道我在? -我只想跟你谈谈
[2:28:11] Ginger’s missing. She tied Amy up and locked her in her room. 金吉儿不见了 她将艾美绑在房间并上锁
[2:28:14] I don’t know where she is. 我不知道她在哪儿
[2:28:15] Well, listen, Ginger’s here at the Leaning Tower with me. 听着 金吉儿在比萨斜塔 跟我一起
[2:28:19] She’s there with you? 她在你那儿?
[2:28:21] – Yeah, she’s here. – I’ll be right over. -是 在这儿 -我马上来
[2:28:24] All right. 好的
[2:28:28] – Coming over. – Great. -过来了 -非常好
[2:28:36] Don’t make a scene, all right? 别闹事 好吗?
[2:28:38] I want to talk to that Irish bitch. 我要跟那爱尔兰婊子说话
[2:28:41] She’s trying to save your marriage. 她想要挽救你们的婚姻
[2:28:43] Nicky, I want to talk to that fucking bitch. 尼奇 我要见那婊子
[2:28:46] Be fucking nice. Calm. 客气点 冷静
[2:28:50] Be nice. Don’t fuck up in here. 客气点 别搞砸了
[2:29:03] – Hi. – Are you out of your mind? -嗨 -你疯了吗?
[2:29:05] You tie up our kid and lock the door? Are you out of your mind? 你把我们的孩子绑起来还锁门? 你疯了吗?
[2:29:10] That’s our child. Are you out of your mind? 那是我们的孩子 你他妈的疯了吗?
[2:29:12] It was just for a little while. The baby- sitter wasn’t there. 只是一下下而已 褓姆刚好不在
[2:29:15] I ought to have you committed. You do that again and I’ll 我真该送你去疯人院 你下次再试试看…
[2:29:18] I was just gonna be out for a little while. 我只是出去一会儿
[2:29:21] – She was asleep. I was gonna be back… – Listen. -她睡了 我一会就要回去的…-听着
[2:29:24] – …before she even woke up. – Listen, you fucking cunt… -在她醒来前 -听着 你这贱货…
[2:29:27] let me tell you something. 让我告诉你
[2:29:29] Listen to me. Listen carefully. 听我说 听清楚
[2:29:31] You ever touch her again or do anything like that again… 你别想再动她一根汗毛…
[2:29:34] I’ll fucking kill you, pure and simple. 我会杀了你 就这么简单
[2:29:36] You hear me? Pure and simple. 你听到没? 就这么简单
[2:29:38] – Why don’t you let me go? – I’ll kill you. -你为何不让我走? -我会杀了你
[2:29:40] – You fucking whore. – I’ll sign anything you want me to sign. -你这个婊子 -你要我签什么都行
[2:29:43] I just want the key to my jewelry, and you to let me go. 我只要珠宝的钥匙 还有让我走
[2:29:46] – Want your jewelry? – Let me go. -你想要珠宝? -放我走
[2:29:48] And let you disgrace me, you pig? 然后让你丢我的脸 你这只猪?
[2:29:51] Get up and be a mother. 你给我起来当个母亲
[2:29:53] Get in the car and go home right now. 立刻上车回家
[2:29:54] Get up and get in…. 起来…
[2:29:58] – Get up. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. -起来 -我要是你就不会这样
[2:30:01] – I wouldn’t do that – Get up! -我要是你就…-起来!
[2:30:03] Are you threatening me? 你在威胁我吗?
[2:30:06] I’ll fucking kill you in this place. Get up and go home. 我现在就可宰了你 起来回家
[2:30:08] I’m going! 我要走了!
[2:30:17] Now you need approval from him to go home? 你现在要他批准才能回家?
[2:30:19] So what? Who blew you in the parking lot before you came in? 那又怎样? 你从停车场进来前 又是谁在帮你吹喇叭?
[2:30:22] You make me sick, you fuck. 你让我作呕
[2:30:25] – Once a hooker, always a hooker. – Oh, fuck you! -一日为娼 终生为娼 -去你的!
[2:30:28] Fuck you, Sam Rothstein! 去你的 山姆·罗斯坦!
[2:30:38] Billy Sherbert, please. Put him on. 找比利·雪伯提
[2:30:40] – Who’s this? – Listen, I’ll explain later. -谁啊? -听好 我待会再解释
[2:30:42] You got a gun at home? Bring it over right away. 你家里有枪吗? 马上带过来
[2:30:45] – Take it easy. I’ll do it. – Okay. -冷静点 我带 -好
[2:30:52] Leave it where it is! 就留着吧!
[2:30:56] Where is he? I want that Jew bastard killed! 他在哪儿? 我要杀了那犹太王八蛋!
[2:30:59] Hide her car in the back. 把她的车藏到后面去
[2:31:01] There’s no reason to hide my car! He already knows! 不需要藏我的车! 他早就知道了!
[2:31:05] Supposing he goes back home and makes a fucking beef? 他要是回去告状怎么办?
[2:31:08] – I gotta know exactly what you said. Tell me. – Me? Nothing. I said…. -我得知道你到底跟他说了什么 -我? 我说…
[2:31:12] I said, no. Everything he said, I just kept saying no. 我说没有 不管他说什么 我都说没有
[2:31:15] I told you this was fucking dangerous. 我早跟你说这很危险
[2:31:17] I said, “Ginger, this is a dangerous situation. Be very careful.” 我说: “金吉儿 状况很危险 你一定要小心”
[2:31:21] If it’s so fucking dangerous, why don’t you kill him? 若真这么危险 你为何不杀了他?
[2:31:24] I’m not gonna kill him. Shut the fuck up. 我不会杀他 闭上你的嘴
[2:31:27] – Have him killed, and get it over with! – Don’t be such a fucking smart- ass! -杀了他 做个了断! -别自做聪明!
[2:31:31] I know the guy 35 years, I’m gonna whack him for you? 我跟他35年的交情 我会为了你干他?
[2:31:35] Motherfucker. 王八蛋
[2:31:38] – I knew it. – What about my money? -我就知道 -那我的钱呢?
[2:31:42] How the fuck am I gonna get your money now? 我现在怎么帮你拿钱?
[2:31:45] You think he’ll give you money? Are you out of your mind? 你还以为他会给你钱吗? 你疯了吗?
[2:31:47] – Look what you did to this guy. – What? -看看你怎么对他的 -什么?
[2:31:49] If you’d just kept your fucking mouth shut. 你只要闭上你的嘴
[2:31:52] What’s the use! I should have never got involved 现在有个屁用! 我真不该淌混水的…
[2:31:59] Hey! You motherfucker, you! 喂! 你这浑蛋!
[2:32:00] – You fucker! – Get the fuck out! -你浑蛋! -给我滚!
[2:32:04] Get the fuck out! 给我滚出去!
[2:32:08] – No! – Get down there! Take it easy! -不! -下去 冷静点!
[2:32:10] I shouldn’t have gotten involved with this nut! 我根本不该管这疯子的!
[2:32:13] You’ll kill her. Take it easy. 你会杀了她 冷静点
[2:32:15] Get her out of here. 把她弄出去
[2:32:18] Let’s go. 走吧
[2:32:23] I don’t need you! I’ll get my own fucking money! 我不需要你! 我自己会拿到我的钱!
[2:32:28] I’m going to the FBI! I’m not scared anymore! 我要去找联邦调查局! 我不怕你了!
[2:32:31] – All right. Be careful. – You’ve fucked with me for the last time! -好 自己小心 -这是你最后一次玩我!
[2:32:35] Okay. Yeah. 好 好
[2:32:38] Careful. 小心啊
[2:32:40] Come on. Get inside. 走吧 进去
[2:32:43] Look at this. Motherfucker. 你瞧瞧 他妈的
[2:32:48] I fucked up, Frankie. I fucked up good this time. 我错了 法兰克 我这次真的搞砸了
[2:32:52] I should never have started with this fucking broad. 我真不该跟那荡妇搞的
[2:32:55] Take it easy. What could you do? 冷静点 你能怎样呢?
[2:32:58] I mean, she threw herself at you, right? 是她自己送上门的 不是吗?
[2:33:03] I’m in a bad fucking spot here. You know that? 我现在身处困境了 你知道吗?
[2:33:09] A bad fucking spot. 里外不是人
[2:33:27] I left the kid with neighbors. 我将孩子给邻居托管
[2:33:28] I had $1 million in cash and jewels… 将近一百万的现金与珠宝…
[2:33:30] that I gave to Sherbert to lock up in the hotel. 我交给雪伯提锁在赌场
[2:33:33] Put this in the hotel safe and I want you to come back. 把这放进旅馆的保险柜 然后马上回来
[2:34:08] She’s alone. Take the gun and go into Amy’s…. 她一个人 拿着枪到艾美房间去…
[2:34:10] – Just wait there for me. – Get down here and talk to me! -在那儿等我 -下楼见我!
[2:34:15] You can’t fucking ignore me, you motherfucker! 你不能不理我 浑蛋!
[2:34:18] I mean it! Come down here right now! 我说真的! 马上给我下来!
[2:34:23] Get down here and talk to me, God damn it! 下来见我 妈的!
[2:34:27] Fuck you! Goddamn you, come out here! 去你的! 你给我下来!
[2:34:30] I’m going to drive this fucking car through the living room! 我要将车开进客厅!
[2:34:34] You fucking coward! You motherfucker! 你这个懦夫! 浑蛋!
[2:34:38] – Come out here and talk to me. – Will you stop it? -出来见我 -你够了没?
[2:34:42] – You’re drunk. You’re on drugs. – I am not! -你喝醉又剋药 -我没有!
[2:34:44] – You’ll be sorry if you don’t stop. – Don’t you threaten me! -你再不停就要后悔了 -别威胁我!
[2:34:50] You’re not threatening me anymore! 你无法再威胁我了!
[2:34:53] You fuck! I’m sick of you! 王八蛋! 我受够你了!
[2:34:56] I am fucking Nicky Santoro! He’s my new sponsor! 我与尼克山多罗上床! 他是我的新靠山!
[2:35:01] How about that, you fuckhead! 怎么样 王八蛋!
[2:35:03] What are you looking at? Fuck off! 你在看什么? 滚开!
[2:35:05] Go back inside! This is none of your business! 快进去! 关你们屁事!
[2:35:09] I don’t have to take your shit anymore! 我再也不要每天看你脸色了!
[2:35:12] I’m going to the FBI! I’ll go to the police! 我要去找联邦调查局! 我要去找警察!
[2:35:14] – I am not protecting you anymore! – Mrs. Rothstein -我不会再保护你了! -罗斯坦夫人…
[2:35:18] He won’t let me inside! 他不让我进去!
[2:35:21] Mr. Rothstein, we’ve been getting some complaints about the noise. 罗斯坦先生 我们接到很多 关于噪音的抱怨
[2:35:26] I’m trying to get in my house. He won’t let me in. 我试着回我家 但他不让我进门
[2:35:29] I won’t let her in. I’m sorry, Randy. 我不让她进去 抱歉 蓝帝
[2:35:31] – I won’t, the way she’s behaving. – Won’t let me in? -她那样子 我不能让她进门 -不让我?
[2:35:34] Who knows what you’ll do there. 谁知道你进去会干嘛
[2:35:36] I’ve been in the same clothes for two days! 我已经两天没换衣服了!
[2:35:38] – I want to get my things! Big deal! – Okay. -我要收拾东西! 什么大不了的! -好
[2:35:40] Let her in to get a few things. That way she’ll leave. 让她进去拿点东西 她就会走了
[2:35:43] – This is half her house. – I’m afraid. -这房子一半是她的 -我不敢
[2:35:45] – You aren’t afraid! – She’ll destroy stuff. -你才不怕! -她会乱砸东西
[2:35:48] – Let me in the house! – Hey! -让我进去! -喂!
[2:35:50] – Fucker! – Hold on! Please! -浑蛋! -请等一下!
[2:35:53] You should be afraid, the way you treat me! 你这样对我 你是该害怕!
[2:35:55] It’ll make it easier on everybody. 让大家都好过点
[2:35:57] If we let her get her things, we’ll be out of your hair. 若让她进去拿东西 我们大家就不打扰你了
[2:36:00] If she calms down, I’ll let her in. 她要冷静下来 我就让她进来
[2:36:02] – I am calm! – If she calms down… -我很冷静! -若她冷静下来…
[2:36:06] I will let her in for five minutes… 我让她进来五分钟…
[2:36:08] if you gentlemen will escort her out if she won’t leave. 如果你们愿意在她不愿走时 护送她出去
[2:36:12] – Can I go in? – That’s not a problem. -可以进去了吗? -这不是问题
[2:36:14] – Jeff, would you go in with her? – Yes. Fine! Fuck you! -杰夫 你跟她去? -好 好 去你的!
[2:36:20] You wouldn’t believe how mean he is. He’s locked up my papers. 你无法相信他多坏 他把我的证件都锁起来
[2:36:24] I have to get them. Don’t let him come up here… 我要拿它们 别让他上来这儿…
[2:36:27] because I know they’re in here in the desk. Fuck. 因为它们在这书桌里
[2:36:33] Pay attention. He could come up here at anytime. 注意点 他随时都会上楼
[2:36:39] Are you watching for him? 你有看着他吗?
[2:36:44] Got them. 找到了
[2:36:46] I don’t want her in there more than a few more minutes. 我不要她在里头超过五分钟
[2:36:49] It’ll just be a couple minutes. We got other things to do, too. 很快就好了 我们也有别的事要做
[2:36:54] He’ll hurry her up. 我们会叫她快点的
[2:36:57] – How’s everything else? – Fine. -其他都还好吧? -很好
[2:36:59] – How’s your family? – Not bad. In fact, my wife’s pregnant again. -你那边呢? -不错啊 我老婆又怀孕了
[2:37:04] – Congratulations. – Thanks. -恭喜你 -谢了
[2:37:08] We’re happy about that. 我们很开心
[2:37:09] I just have to get this one more thing, then we can go. 我得再拿一样东西 然后我们就可以走了
[2:37:13] Shit! Fuck! 妈的!
[2:37:16] Shit! God! 妈的!
[2:37:18] That pisses me off! Don’t worry. 气死我了! 别管它!
[2:37:23] It would be great… 若能…
[2:37:24] if you could follow me out of here… 跟我一起出去最好…
[2:37:26] because he’s been threatening me! 因为他在威胁我!
[2:37:28] Take care. Thank you. 保重 谢谢
[2:37:49] I can’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[2:38:02] I just need to pick up a little cash. Could you come with me? 我只是需要领一些现金 你可以陪我来吗?
[2:38:12] – You’ve got to stop her. – I’m sorry, Sam. -你得阻止她 -抱歉 山姆
[2:38:15] – What can I do? – She’s a junkie. She’s out of her mind! -我无能为力 -她是个毒虫 根本就疯了!
[2:38:19] She has the keys. It’s still in both your names. 她有钥匙 而且你们两人名字 都在户头上
[2:38:21] There’s nothing I can do. I’d like to help… 我无能为力 我想要帮忙…
[2:38:24] – but I can’t. – Legally, she can’t take it. -但我不能 -严格说 她不能拿
[2:38:26] – She can’t. – Half of it is mine. Listen to me. -她不能 一半是我的 -听我说
[2:38:29] – There’s nothing I can do. – I’m coming down. -我爱莫能助 -我马上到
[2:38:45] Shit! God damn it! 妈的! 靠!
[2:38:48] I’ll need a bag. Could you ask the guy for the big bag? 我需要个袋子 你可以帮我要个袋子吗?
[2:38:52] – Go get a bag, man. – Here. -拿个袋吧 -拿去
[2:38:54] – Lady, I can’t take it. – You can. You’ve been so nice to me. -小姐 我不能拿 -你可以 你对我好好
[2:38:59] Yes, just hold the top open. All right? And I can…. 好 帮我打开 好吗? 这样我就可以…
[2:39:06] Oh, God! It’s him. You have to stop him. 天啊 是他! 你们得阻止他
[2:39:09] ‘Cause he said he was gonna kill me. 因为他说他会杀了我
[2:39:13] Mr. Rothstein, wait a minute. 罗斯坦先生 等一下
[2:39:16] Hold on a second. 请等一下
[2:39:18] – She’s driving away. – There’s nothing we can do. -她开走了 -我们不能做什么
[2:39:21] – There’s nothing we can do. – Look, look. -我们不能做什么 -你瞧瞧
[2:39:24] You can’t stop her for speeding? Look what she’s doing. 你们不能抓她超速吗? 看看她开多快
[2:39:27] – Nothing we can do. She had the key. – She’s on the account. -我们不能做什么 她有钥匙 -她的名字在户头上
[2:39:31] – Let’s pull her over at that Citgo Station. – Okay. Let’s do it. -我们在加油站拦她 -好的 就这么办
[2:39:46] – We’re placing you under arrest. – For what? -我们必须逮捕你 -为了什么?
[2:39:49] – For aiding and abetting – For what? -为了协助犯罪…-为了什么?
[2:39:52] – For aiding and abetting – I’m just trying to leave. -为了协助犯罪…-我只是要离开
[2:39:55] After all the threats and bullshit… 在这么多威胁之后…
[2:39:58] it turned out Ginger didn’t tell them anything. 金吉儿什么都没告诉他们
[2:40:00] But, by then, the Feds didn’t need her anyway. 但那时 他们也不需要她了
[2:40:03] – They had all the pieces they needed. – But I didn’t do anything. -他们已有足够的证据 -但我什么都没做
[2:40:06] – Everyone began to tumble, like dominoes. – FBI! We have a warrant! -大家就像牌九一样跟着倒 -联邦调查局! 我们有拘捕令!
[2:40:12] Between Piscano complaining on the wire… 不管是窃听器上派斯康的抱怨…
[2:40:14] between Nicky, Ginger, me and my license… 还是尼奇 我与我的执照…
[2:40:18] paradise. We managed to really fuck it up. 天堂就这样被我们搞砸了
[2:40:21] – Mom. – Someone’s at the door now. -妈 -门口他妈的有人
[2:40:25] FBI. We have a federal search warrant. 联邦调查局 我们有搜查令
[2:40:27] I got wind of the pinches coming down, so I took off. 我马上知道苗头不对 所以我跑路了
[2:40:30] Who needs to hang around for that bullshit? 谁要待在那儿找麻烦啊?
[2:40:32] – I’m Mark Casper, FBI. – Yeah? -我是马克凯斯伯 FBI -是吗?
[2:40:35] Can I make a fucking phone call? 我可以打个电话吗?
[2:40:36] Yes, but you don’t have to talk to us like that. 可以 但你不用这样对我们讲话
[2:40:39] FBI Everybody, out of the room. Over to the alarm. 大家都出去 往警铃的方向走
[2:40:42] – They got almost everybody else. – FBI This area is seized! -其他人似乎都被抓了 -这地方被查封了!
[2:40:46] – Get the master account list. – I want all those papers seized. -去拿总户头单 -我要查封所有的文件
[2:40:53] FBI Put every box on the table. 将每个箱子都放到桌上
[2:41:02] Yes. Here we are. Little craps figures. 好 在这儿 所有的数字
[2:41:06] Green? Don’t even ask. 葛林? 别提了
[2:41:08] – …$30,000 of yours. – No. That’s why it wasn’t valid. -你的三万元 -不 所以不成立
[2:41:11] I was being extorted. I’ll tell you what you want to know. 我是被敲诈的 你们想知道什么就问我
[2:41:14] – I’ve got nothing to hide. – Now for the best. -我不需要隐藏 -最经典的是
[2:41:16] I couldn’t believe this shit. Piscano’s expense reports took the cake. 我不敢相信派斯康的花费记录 竟然成了关键
[2:41:21] – Oh, this is good. – He might as well give them a blueprint. -这太好了 -他干脆就把蓝图给他们算了
[2:41:24] Everybody’s names, addresses, dates, everything. 所有人的名字 地址 日期 一切都在上面
[2:41:28] Thank you so much, Mr. Piscano. How considerate of you. 真是多谢你了 派斯康先生 你真是体帖
[2:41:31] – Those are my mother’s books. – You’re under arrest. -那是我妈的账目 -你被逮捕了
[2:41:34] – What a fucking balloon head. – What are you doing? -真是个蠢才 -你在干嘛?
[2:41:37] – Take it easy. – Wait! -冷静点 -等一下!
[2:41:39] – Wait! He’s sick! – Move back. -等一下 他有病! -走开
[2:41:41] – It’s his heart! Is he breathing? – CPR now! -是心脏 还呼吸吗? -快人工呼吸!
[2:41:44] Artie got so upset he had a heart attack… 艾提被搞到心脏病发…
[2:41:46] and dropped dead right in front of his wife. 当他老婆的面就挂了
[2:41:48] – Calm down! – No, I won’t calm down! -冷静点! -我无法冷静!
[2:41:50] – He’s my husband! Artie! – We can’t help him if -他是我丈夫 艾提! -我们也不能…
[2:41:56] At the end of the day… 最后…
[2:41:58] they finally came to see me with the pictures. 他们终于拿照片来给我看
[2:42:00] FBI Why protect a friend who betrayed you? 为什么要保护一个背叛你的朋友?
[2:42:03] But I didn’t want to look at them… 但我并不想看它们…
[2:42:05] or the guys who brought them. 或是拿照片来的人
[2:42:10] Your Honor, as you can see, my clients are elderly and infirm. 大人 你可看见 我的客户们 都年事已大并生病
[2:42:14] Any incarceration could pose a serious health risk. 任何的刑责都将会严重威胁到他们的健康
[2:42:17] When they were arrested, some were so old… 当老大们被逮时 有些简直老到…
[2:42:19] they needed doctors at their arraignment. 罪状认否程序时都需要医师
[2:42:21] Pre- trial services recommends that bail remain as set. 预审时建议将保释金额 维持现额
[2:42:24] – Take recess. – When it looked like they’d get… -现在休庭 -当情况看来他们似乎…
[2:42:27] 25 years to life in prison just for skimming a casino… 得为了抽头而关上25年时…
[2:42:30] sick or no fucking sick, you knew people were going to get clipped. 不管有病没病 总有人要倒霉
[2:42:35] So the day of the arraignment, they had this meeting in the back of the courthouse. 所以在罪状认否程序那天 他们在法庭后头开会
[2:42:39] When something like this happens, you know how things are gonna work out. 当类似的事发生时 你已知道事情会怎样
[2:42:43] It’s always better with no witnesses. So what about Andy? 最好是不要有目击者 那安迪呢?
[2:42:48] He won’t talk. Stone is a good kid. 他不会说的 史东是好家伙
[2:42:51] Stand- up guy just like his old man. 跟他老爸一样带种
[2:42:53] That’s the way I see it. 我是这么想的
[2:42:55] I agree. He’s solid. He’s a fucking Marine. 我同意 他很强悍
[2:42:59] He’s okay. He always was. What do you think? 他没问题 一直都是 你说呢?
[2:43:05] Look, why take a chance? 为什么要冒险呢?
[2:43:11] At least that’s the way I feel about it. 我是这么想的啦
[2:43:14] Call Artie. Tell him I don’t care what… 打给艾提 告诉他不管怎样…
[2:43:17] he’s gotta be in my office Thursday morning. 他星期四都得来我办公室
[2:43:20] It’s done. 决定了
[2:43:21] It’s terribly important. I gotta have a conversation with him. 非常重要 我一定得跟他谈谈
[2:43:32] As much as they liked him, he wasn’t one of us. 不管他们多喜欢他 他还不是家族一员
[2:43:35] He wasn’t Italian. As far as they knew, he could have talked. 他不是意大利人 对他们来说 他随时可能供出来
[2:43:38] Otherwise, he’d still be alive. 要不然他可能还活着
[2:43:45] The first one to skip was John Nance. 第一个翘头的就是约翰·南斯
[2:43:47] He found a nice, warm, secluded place in Costa Rica. 他在哥斯达黎加 找了个又好又隐密的地方
[2:43:51] He thought nobody would find him there. 他以为没人找得到他
[2:44:14] But then his kid got nabbed by the Feds for drugs. 但他孩子随后因犯毒 被联邦调查局逮了
[2:44:17] So naturally, the bosses were afraid he’d come out of hiding… 老大们当然怕他会出现…
[2:44:20] just to save his kid and give them all up. 为了救孩子而把大家供出来
[2:44:23] So…. 所以…
[2:44:27] Where you going, jag- off? 你想去哪里?
[2:44:31] But, anyway, they all had to follow. 但大家都得跟着
[2:44:33] Everybody went down. 大家都完了
[2:44:35] Fuck you. 去你的
[2:44:42] Before you knew it… 不知不觉…
[2:44:43] anybody who knew anything wound up getting whacked. 任何知道一点小事的人 都被干掉了
[2:44:55] Oh, no! No! 不! 不!
[2:45:02] After Ginger took off, she wasn’t much help to anybody. 金吉儿走后 她对任何人都没什么用
[2:45:05] She found some pimps, lowlifes, druggies, and bikers in L.A. 她在洛杉矶结识了一些皮条客 败类 毒虫与飞车党
[2:45:09] In a few months, they went through all the money and jewels. 几个月内 他们就把所有的钱跟珠宝花光了
[2:45:38] After they found her body… 当他们找到遗体时…
[2:45:40] I had a private doctor do another autopsy. 我私下请了个医生验尸
[2:45:46] He said they gave her a hot dose. 他说他们给她打了过量的毒品
[2:45:49] In the end, all she had left was $3, 600 in mint condition coins. 最终 她身上只剩下价值三千六百元的全新硬币
[2:46:16] No matter what the Feds or the papers said about my car bombing… 不管条子与文件 对我的汽车炸弹有什么评论…
[2:46:22] it was amateur night, you could tell. 一看就知道是新手干的
[2:46:24] Whoever it was, they put the dynamite under the passenger side. 不管是谁 他们将炸弹装在副驾驶座下面
[2:46:28] But what they didn’t know, what nobody outside the factory knew… 他们不知道的是 除了车厂外没人知道的是…
[2:46:32] was that, that model car was made with a metal plate under the driver’s seat. 那台车的驾驶座下 多加了一块铁板
[2:46:37] It’s the only thing that saved my life. 全靠了它救我一命
[2:46:52] The bombing was never authorized, but I suspect I know who lit the fuse. 那炸弹从没被批准 但我想我知道是谁干的
[2:46:57] So did the powers that be. 老大们也知道吧
[2:46:59] – How are you? – How you doing? -你好吗? -你好吗?
[2:47:01] It took months for everything to calm down. 好几个月后一切才平息
[2:47:03] But finally, my guys got out on bail. 但我的人终于保释出来了
[2:47:06] The bosses wanted me to send my brother Dominick out to Vegas. 老大们要我将我小弟 多明尼送回赌城
[2:47:10] Always the fucking dollars. 永远都是为了钱
[2:47:13] I mean, it was still too hot for me to even go near Vegas. 我是说 我连赌城都不能踏入
[2:47:17] So I set up a meeting with the guys way out in the sticks. 所以我在个鸟不生蛋的地方 安排大家碰面
[2:47:19] I didn’t want my brother to get fucked around. What’s right is right. 我不想害我小弟 对的就是对的
[2:47:23] They don’t give a fuck about 他们才不在乎…
[2:47:26] Holy fucking…. 去你妈的…
[2:47:28] What the fuck…. 搞什么…
[2:47:30] Come on, motherfucker! 来啊 王八蛋!
[2:47:33] Tough guys! You and your fucking brother! 不是很猛吗? 你跟你哥!
[2:47:36] You fucking scumbags! No more! 你们两个浑蛋! 够了!
[2:47:42] – Frankie! – No more! You see? Watch! -法兰克! -够了! 你看着!
[2:47:49] – Frankie! You piece of shit! – Fuck you! -法兰克! 你这王八蛋! -去你的!
[2:47:53] Fucking punk! Piece of shit! 王八羔子! 狗杂种!
[2:48:00] No! 不!
[2:48:02] Take this motherfucker out! 把这浑蛋拖走!
[2:48:14] He’s still breathing. Leave him alone. Frankie. 他还在呼吸 别搞他了 法兰克
[2:48:22] All right. Strip him. 好了 脱他衣服
[2:48:26] No balls. You got no fucking balls. 没种 你真他妈的没种
[2:48:29] Oh, Dominick! 多明尼!
[2:48:38] Dominick. 多明尼
[2:49:03] Come on. 来吧
[2:49:08] – Bury them? – Bury them. -埋了他们? -埋
[2:49:13] The word was out. 话放出去了
[2:49:14] The bosses had enough of Nicky. They had enough. 老大们受够了尼奇 受够了
[2:49:17] How much were they gonna take? So they made an example of him and his brother. 他们还能忍受多久呢? 所以拿他们兄弟俩杀鸡儆猴
[2:49:23] They buried them while they were still breathing. 他们俩被活埋
[2:49:43] You all right? Watch out! 你还好吗? 小心!
[2:49:51] – Mister, you all right? – Yeah. -先生 你没事吧? -没事
[2:49:55] They had other ideas for me. 他们有别的事给我做
[2:50:06] We need some help over here! 我们这儿需要帮忙!
[2:50:10] You sure are lucky, mister. 你真是幸运
[2:50:30] The town will never be the same. 这城市再也不一样了
[2:50:33] After the Tangiers, the big corporations took it all over. 在坦吉乐之后 大集团全权掌管
[2:50:38] Today it looks like Disneyland. 今日的赌城像是迪斯奈乐园
[2:50:48] While the kids play cardboard pirates… 孩子们玩着海盗游戏时…
[2:50:50] Mommy and Daddy drop the house payments and junior’s college money… 爸爸与妈妈将房贷与大学学费…
[2:50:53] on the poker slots. 浪费在吃角子老虎机
[2:50:59] In the old days, dealers knew your name, what you drank, what you played. 想当年 庄家知道你的名字 喝什么酒 玩什么牌
[2:51:03] Today, it’s like checking into an airport. 今天就像是在机场登记一般
[2:51:05] If you order room service, you’re lucky if you get it by Thursday. 你要是叫客房送餐 星期四给你送到就了不起了
[2:51:10] Today it’s all gone. A whale shows up with $4 million in a suitcase… 都没了 一个人拎着 装着四百万的皮箱…
[2:51:13] and some 25- year- old hotel school kid will want his Social Security number. 就有个25岁的旅游系大学毕业生 想要他的身份字号
[2:51:20] After the Teamsters got knocked out of the box… 全美卡车司机工会离开后…
[2:51:22] the corporations tore down practically every one of the old casinos. 大集团几乎将所有的旧赌场都拆了
[2:51:26] And where did the money come from to rebuild the pyramids? 而盖新金字塔的钱是从哪来的呢?
[2:51:30] Junk bonds. 垃圾债券
[2:51:37] Still not sure? 还不确定?
[2:51:39] Probable. Maybe questionable. 有可能 有些质疑
[2:51:41] All right, let me know as soon as you can find out. 好吧 知道后立即通知我
[2:51:45] In the end, I wound up right back where I started. 最后 我又回到了起点
[2:51:48] I could still pick winners… 我还是会选赢家…
[2:51:50] and I could still make money for all kinds of people back home. 也还是可以为老家 各式各样的人赚钱
[2:51:54] And why mess up a good thing? 何必搞砸好事呢?
[2:51:57] And that’s that! 就是这样!
1995年

Post navigation

Previous Post: responsible child(负罪少年)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: transit(过境)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme