英文名称:Cash
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Each dove will find its falcon … | 螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后 |
[00:55] | Hospitality Russian is characteristic feature. | 俄国人出了名的好客 |
[00:58] | Do not spend five minutes in his room | 在他房间逗留别超过5分钟 |
[00:59] | And now my pochukaha the door. | 我一打开门 |
[01:01] | And not what is a girl a real sex bomb! | 一个辣的喷火的女郎 |
[01:36] | -Good afternoon, ladies. -The boss is gone! | -下午好 女士们 -老板不在 |
[01:39] | I hope it will not interrupt | 不会耽搁太久 |
[01:41] | Not going to come again. | 以后就没时间来了 |
[01:44] | -And what exactly do? -How what? Work! | -你到底做什么 -干什么 工作啊 |
[01:49] | Warned you about my coming. This says it all. | 我提前打过招呼 这里有说明 |
[01:52] | Directive142 of the law the hygiene of public buildings. | 公众设施卫生142条 |
[01:56] | Will not take long, though more is spent shopping, | 一会儿就好 你们先去逛逛街 |
[02:00] | Because the poison for cockroaches … | 杀虫剂有毒的 |
[02:02] | Now, I know, right? No smell of buttercup! | 闻到了吧 这可不是香水 |
[02:06] | If you go, promise not to tell anyone? | 要替我们保密啊 |
[02:09] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[02:47] | Come in. | 请进 |
[02:53] | -Solana Merikur? -Exactly. | -索拉纳·梅里科先生吗 -正是在下 |
[02:56] | We have appointed date. | 我们约好的 |
[02:59] | Henry Lardie dealing with monitoring of trade. | 亨利·拉迪贸易往来监管员 |
[03:02] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[03:08] | You know that it is for short-term operations | 你该知道这是短期运作 |
[03:11] | With the possibility of barter. | 以物易物的买卖 |
[03:14] | Anonymity is guaranteed. | 交易者的姓名绝对保密 |
[03:16] | No need to hurry. | 你可以慢慢考虑 |
[03:19] | Must be completed before opening of the Tokyo exchange. | 但在东京交易所开盘前要答复 |
[03:22] | Not bad to use separate account. | 用独立账户的主意不错 |
[03:32] | -You phone. -For me? | -您的电话 -找我吗 |
[03:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:38] | I, that the meeting agreed to … | 我…已经协商好… |
[03:45] | Do not take it … | 不能接受这条件 |
[03:48] | I think … | 我觉得… |
[03:51] | Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[03:58] | I happened some misunderstanding. | 有点小误会 |
[04:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[04:04] | See you later. Will we eat together at three? | 晚点再见吧 3点一起吃饭怎么样 |
[04:07] | -I doubt it will hungry. -I eat something. | -那时还不饿呢 -随便吃点儿 |
[05:01] | Several months later | 数月后 |
[05:07] | -Come on, cash! -Not so fast! | -加油加油 -慢一点 |
[05:14] | Come on, pull! | 快 停下 |
[05:17] | As always. My. My. | 和平常一样 都归我了 |
[05:20] | -Not fair! Why do you always win? -I am good? | -不公平 你总是赢 -我玩的好啊 |
[05:26] | It comes! | 她来了 |
[05:28] | Izdadesh want to get it? | 伊萨达斯想要这个吗 |
[05:44] | -We will meet you? -She does not like win. | -你还来吗 -她不喜欢我赢 |
[07:24] | -Good afternoon! A bouquet of roses. -Please, choose! | -下午好 来束玫瑰 -随意挑选 |
[07:28] | -There are so … -Come inside. | -这些花有点儿… -里面请 |
[07:32] | Do not know of any less. | 我不太懂花 |
[07:35] | My hair blossom, I need something for the feeding of hair … | 头发分叉了 需要护理一下 |
[07:38] | I do not know … little to spoil tip. | 稍微保养发尾 |
[07:41] | Overall length remains the same. | 保持原来的长度吗 |
[07:46] | Now, I see … I prefer white roses. | 我想想 就要白玫瑰吧 |
[07:49] | -Well, how many? -How… | -多少只 -多少只呢 |
[07:54] | All. | 全部都要 |
[08:09] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[08:11] | -I can put them in the vase. -Yes, thank you. | -我帮您插到花瓶里 -谢谢 |
[08:52] | I’m not late. | 我没迟到 |
[08:54] | You are born late! | 你早就迟到了 |
[08:57] | Where are you? The three they wait more than an hour! | 你在哪儿 他们3个等一个多小时了 |
[09:01] | The money you have in you? I wonder about you or not? | 你带着钱来了吗 我真怀疑你 |
[09:05] | -What I got was … -They? Damn! | -我只带着自己… -妈的 |
[09:08] | Relax. With nerves you not well? | 放松点 激动伤身 |
[09:11] | Yes, because old. You never grow up. | 对 因为我老了 你怎么总长不大 |
[09:14] | Do not worry, they will arrange. | 别担心 他们会安排的 |
[09:17] | How much longer can they wait? | 他们还要等多久 |
[09:19] | -Lea warned that there will be a customer! -What? | -李说过有个客人 -什么 |
[09:34] | -Thank you. -Not at all. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:38] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[09:52] | Open door stole my wallet! | 开门 我钱包被扒了 |
[10:02] | Hello.Someone stole my credit and I want to block. | 我钱包被偷了 帮我停掉信用卡 |
[10:06] | -And me! -And my wallet! | -我的也被偷了 -还有我的 |
[10:09] | What a job! | 麻烦死了 |
[10:12] | 18…44 | 卡号 18 44 |
[10:16] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[10:18] | Well. Thank you. Goodbye! | 谢谢 再见 |
[10:24] | I give you numbers? | 要信用卡中心号码吗 |
[10:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Service card. Good afternoon. Yes you. | 信用卡中心 下午好 是的 |
[10:37] | Yes, sir. You stole the card? | 是的 先生 您的卡被偷了? |
[10:40] | What kind of card you used? Interconnect your department. | 请问您的卡是什么类型 为您接通 |
[10:45] | -Your client. -Good afternoon, sir. | -你的客人 -下午好 先生 |
[10:49] | Your family name, please. | 请说出您的姓 |
[10:51] | Ruksel, well. Moment please to enter your data. | 库梭 好的 请稍等 正在输入信息 |
[10:57] | I need code | 请问密码是? |
[11:00] | To make sure that you you are the owner of the card. | 要确认您是卡的主人 |
[11:03] | 2-20-2-13 2-20-2-13. | |
[11:11] | Well. It was everything your card is blocked. | 好的 您的信用卡已经被冻结 |
[11:15] | At your service, sir. Good day. Goodbye. | 很高兴为您服务 再见 |
[12:40] | Engraving, | 模板已经雕好 |
[12:43] | Offset,all do. | 印刷好 万事俱备 |
[12:45] | -Champagne! -Who is involved in all this? | -开香槟吧 -还有谁知情 |
[12:50] | Paint it, stamp it … father and daughter. | 印刷 贴板 只有这两父女 |
[12:54] | Family business. | 家族生意 |
[13:09] | -Want sound? -I know what he says. | -需要声音吗 -我知道他说什么 |
[13:13] | He’s making a deal. | 他们正在交易 |
[13:16] | By replacing plaque -only this fear. | 偷换模板 |
[13:19] | Here they are. | 交易开始了 |
[13:22] | You will decide everything. | 这是关键 |
[13:30] | Here, buyers now are convinced they have won. | 看 买家被说服了 |
[13:34] | Now remains only to check quality of banknotes. | 就差检查纸币模板的质量了 |
[13:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:48] | Everything is fine. | 没事 |
[13:55] | Soon you will not see such workmanship. | 以后见不到这么精致的作品了 |
[14:00] | Not become proud. | 别太自大 |
[14:08] | Look, look! | 快看 快看 |
[14:11] | Whatever happens, do not drop envelopes sight. | 不论如何 盯紧那个信封 |
[14:15] | Never! | 一直盯着 |
[14:19] | What are you doing? Damn! | 你搞什么鬼 妈的 |
[14:22] | -I told you not to touch anything, idiot! -Never touch … | -我警告过你别乱碰 -我没碰… |
[14:25] | Everlasting put their hands which should not. | 不该碰的东西别乱碰 |
[14:28] | See what happens. | 过去看看 |
[14:31] | -I call, all right! -Together? You always wrong. | -我认错了 -你总是捅娄子 |
[14:35] | Look what you did! See? | 看看你干的好事 |
[14:37] | -I see. -What do you see?! | -我知道 -你知道个屁 |
[14:45] | Unable to differentiate true of false. | 真假难辨 |
[14:49] | Even in the French national bank will accept them. | 就算法兰西国家银行都分辨不了 |
[14:55] | -Count. -I trust you. | -数数 -我相信你 |
[15:01] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[15:03] | For the first time I see such work with such quality! | 巧夺天工的手艺前所未见 |
[15:05] | Me too! | 彼此彼此 |
[15:11] | Traces envelope. | 追踪信封 |
[15:14] | While other draw away attention customers, he replaces. | 同伙吸引了买家的注意时 他偷天换日 |
[15:18] | It is not surprising | 假钞通过测试 |
[15:19] | That banknotes passed the test for authenticity | 是理所当然 |
[15:21] | Because he probuta real. | 因为他换了真钞 |
[15:24] | Counterfeit forgery. | 把假钞拿走 |
[15:29] | -Am I interrupt? -Never. | -我打扰了吗 -没有 |
[15:33] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[15:36] | New face. So far only watch it. | 新面孔 目前在监视阶段 |
[15:51] | -I did not know that you so nobly. -I like his style. | -没想到你那么沉得住气 -我很欣赏他 |
[15:56] | You smoke too much! | 你抽太多烟了 |
[15:59] | I submitted your application, | 我已递交了你的申请 |
[16:01] | But I have to say, I am not very optimistic. | 但老实说 情况不乐观 |
[16:04] | -Will you tell me why? -Finli have a better record. | -能告诉我原因吗 -费恩利的条件更胜一筹 |
[16:08] | You are not impressed results but it’s a lot more issuing | 也许你不在意结果 但事情不那么简单 |
[16:12] | You want me to belive that you are not the one | 你想说服我 |
[16:15] | Who chooses your successor. | 你无权决定自己的接班人 |
[16:17] | I hope you ask my opinion. | 我希望你能征求我的意见 |
[16:21] | And. .. what do you say? | 然后呢 你怎么看 |
[16:27] | -Sorry to trouble you. -what is it, Finli? | -抱歉打扰了 -什么事 费恩利 |
[16:31] | -Hello, Molina. -Hello. | -你好 莫利娜 -你好 |
[16:34] | Lardie was arrested in Milan | 拉迪刚在米兰被捕 |
[16:35] | With full pockets of counterfeit banknotes. | 当场搜出大量伪钞 |
[16:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:39] | And we match his stuff in his hotel, | 我们查了他宾馆里的东西 |
[16:42] | Instruction for a robberies in Paris. All signed by Maxim. | 找到一些巴黎抢劫案的计划 署名都是马克西姆 |
[16:47] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[16:50] | I knew it that son of bitch couldn’t stay in hiding. | 早知道这够娘养的不甘寂寞 |
[16:54] | You know why? He needs to prove himselves, | 知道为什么吗 因为他要证明 |
[16:58] | He is still the best expert this time than the other bastard. | 证明自己比其他畜生手段高明 |
[17:03] | Lardie immediately return to France. | 立刻引渡他回国 |
[17:13] | You see the difference between you? | 看到你们的差距了吗 |
[17:16] | You could use this information to capture alone Maxim. | 如果你知情 为了这份工作 |
[17:21] | To get my job. Finli respects hierarchy. | 你宁可自己去抓马克西姆 而费恩利尊重团队合作 |
[17:26] | Does not do anything for me? | 你真的不能帮我一点点忙吗 |
[17:33] | Rife rumors that we cook internal inspection by Brussels. | 谣言说布鲁塞尔要进行一次内部测试 |
[17:37] | We will take serious results. if you want to take my place, | 如果真想要这工作 他的评估结果很重要 |
[17:42] | Must take postaraesh really “big shot”. | 一定要抓住机会 |
[17:47] | Will be beneficial to the department and for your record. | 这对你的个人档案有帮助 |
[18:03] | Two cards for Mr. Kruger. | 克鲁格先生 2张牌 |
[18:18] | -Two cards. -Please. | -2张牌 -跟 |
[18:22] | -Two. -Please. | -2张 -跟 |
[18:28] | Two cards. | 2张牌 |
[18:37] | Raise five thousand. | 高你5000 |
[18:42] | Pay five … and ten top. | 跟你5000 多你1万 |
[18:50] | -I am pass. -I am. | -不跟 -我也不跟 |
[19:10] | I am curious. | 我很好奇 |
[19:15] | -Pass. -Pass. | -不跟 -不跟 |
[19:21] | Troika. | 3张同色 |
[19:31] | Not bad. | 你赢了 |
[19:44] | Always worth to fool someone stupid. | 捉弄蠢人很有趣 |
[19:47] | But povoda always one –to escape money. | 但要注意 |
[19:50] | Golden rule –not to give vent to their feelings. | 黄金原则 情感不外露 |
[19:53] | Any connections with the victim. | 不和目标有瓜葛 |
[19:56] | Passions fail everything. | 情感会毁掉一切 |
[19:59] | So as you nothing can happen? | 你自己能做到吗 |
[20:02] | In my opinion, is not yet late to stop. | 我觉得 现在停止还来得及 |
[20:07] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:16] | So what happened? | 怎么样 |
[20:19] | Our friend was pleased with the evening. | 我们的朋友很高兴 |
[20:20] | He wants to play more. | 想接着玩 |
[20:23] | -Do you know where to find it? -Belvedere in Monaco. | -知道他在哪儿吗 -摩纳哥的望楼 |
[20:26] | This will not go back. | 他不会回来了 |
[20:29] | Please? | 什么 |
[20:32] | It will not return your brother. | 你兄弟不会回来了 |
[20:35] | That too! | 你的酒也是 |
[20:39] | I’m old to hear morality. | 我一把年纪不想听你胡说 |
[20:49] | Lardie detained. the police will find under his bed | 拉迪被抓了 警察在他床下找到了 |
[20:53] | -Counterfeit banknotes. -For success! | -伪钞 -为胜利干杯 |
[20:56] | -Fred! -Hello. | -弗雷德 -你好 |
[20:58] | -Want a drink? -Yes. | -来杯酒? -好啊 |
[21:02] | We have a great team. | 我们合作得很好 |
[21:06] | If you need help, remember me. | 如果需要帮手 记得我 |
[21:09] | Adults will trust. | 成年人间要相互信任 |
[21:12] | I go? | 我来试试? |
[21:14] | At my age have to fit fingers. | 我们这年纪要多练手 |
[21:17] | At least two sweatshirts a month. | 一个月至少织2件毛衣 |
[21:18] | Otherwise you will lose dexterity. | 不然就手指僵硬了 |
[21:20] | Let me leave. | 让我走 |
[21:23] | I am a set office of the province. | 我是这个地方的地头蛇 |
[21:27] | Great he approached “American”. | 很高兴他在接近美国佬 |
[21:30] | But will have to “bind” today. | 但今天要做成交易 |
[21:32] | -Today I can. -Big impact? | -今天我有交易 -大买卖吗 |
[21:36] | Better! | 何止是大啊 |
[22:14] | Champagne? | 来点香槟? |
[22:21] | My dad says life is too short to live it peacefully. | 我父亲说过 生命短暂需及时行乐 |
[22:25] | Your father is a wise man. I met him. | 你父亲是个聪明人 我见过他 |
[22:29] | Really? Tomorrow is free. | 真的吗 明天有空吗 |
[22:32] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:34] | Organize small obedno party. You might meet. | 有个小舞会 你能来吗 |
[22:37] | With pleasure, but tomorrow I have lunch with a client. | 很荣幸 但明天约了客户吃午餐 |
[22:39] | No problem come together. | 那带他一起来 |
[22:44] | -Please. -I think of something. | -拜托了 -我再考虑下 |
[22:52] | Every Tuesday there is and today in particular? | 每个星期二都很特别 尤其是今天 |
[22:56] | Today is Tuesday? | 今天是周二吗 |
[23:04] | Will tie his eyes. | 该把他的眼睛蒙起来 |
[23:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:10] | Will kiss. | 这样我才可以吻你 |
[23:22] | I told you not to include directly to the security system. | 我警告过你别直接接触安全系统 |
[23:27] | Devil knows what is happening. | 鬼知道会发生什么事 |
[23:30] | Are you sure you do not know for listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[23:33] | I feel like our podigrava. | 图像出了问题 |
[23:36] | According to my informant, today he went hunting. | 根据我的消息 他在寻找猎物 |
[23:39] | Must haste, should not prevent him soon. | 很快就好了 |
[23:43] | Here, now a picture. | 有图像了 |
[23:58] | There is something in it, right? | 有猫腻嘛 |
[24:03] | -What are they doing? -Sending Egyptian. | -他们在干什么 -在说埃及语 |
[24:08] | Are you sure, that you need more? | 你确定还需要吗 |
[24:11] | -I am confident. -You are charming couple. | -我确定 -你们很般配 |
[24:16] | I am married for 30 years. Marriage is the best thing in life. | 我结了婚30年了 婚姻是人生最美的事 |
[24:21] | This Gypsy not you remind anyone? | 这个吉普赛人很眼熟 |
[24:31] | Every thing has two sides –good and bad. | 凡事都有两种结果 好的和坏的 |
[24:37] | This projector for example … can show us something, right? | 就像这个倒影 发人深省 对吗 |
[24:42] | Or blind us? | 或者蒙蔽了我们 |
[24:44] | -Get it? -Yes. | -对吧 -是啊 |
[24:50] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我吧 |
[24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[24:54] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[25:02] | They did not wait for anyone. | 他们不是在等人 |
[25:06] | She is the victim. | 她是个受害者 |
[25:50] | Champagne? | 香槟? |
[25:53] | What’s new? | 有进展吗 |
[25:56] | Snack. My watch I do not run in 7:00? | 共进早餐呢 上午7点还能干吗 |
[25:58] | We must not let them. My informant spoke of a great shot. | 看紧点儿 我的线人说这是条大鱼 |
[26:01] | Do not lose sight of them. | 别让他们给溜了 |
[26:09] | -What happened? -Looks like Maxim in Paris. | -怎么了 -马克西姆也来巴黎了 |
[26:18] | -Can I talk to you for a minute? -I am listening | -跟你说个事儿 -说吧 |
[26:21] | If I handle you a big scoop, is our deal still on? | 要是我给你独家曝料 我们说的还算数吗 |
[26:26] | All right, but if Finli get to hold Maxim, you are out of the running. | 行 不过如果费恩利要逮住马克西姆 你就得退出 |
[26:29] | You are trying to get maxim for 15 years and Finli is certainly not going to do it. | 你花了15年都没成功 费恩利更没戏了 |
[26:34] | I think I have something nice. | 我这儿有好消息 |
[26:37] | But I wouldn’t need for your arrange, do it my way. | 但是你就别操心了 我自己干 |
[26:39] | For get the code and could come in it. | 没有金刚钻 别揽瓷器活儿 |
[26:42] | Well, you know I never stoped you. | 你也知道我拦不住你 |
[26:52] | -I asked you to call me. -Looks like I forgot. | -早让你打电话给我 -我给忘了 |
[26:56] | -They listen carefully. -There is nothing new. | -他们盯着呢 -没什么进展 |
[26:59] | Why not tell me that girl is the victim? I need to know everything | 为什么不告诉我那姑娘是个受害者 我要详情 |
[27:04] | Which is which plan especially when! | 地点 计划 尤其是时间 |
[27:07] | -Move to Lardie! -I got you wrong man. | -带去拉迪 -我弄错了 |
[28:00] | Izplashihte me. | 吓我一跳 |
[28:03] | -Who is this? -I think a Gypsy. | -他是谁 -吉普赛人吧 |
[28:12] | A girl left you? | 被人甩了? |
[28:15] | -I was here. -What does it mean? | -我来了 -什么意思 |
[28:19] | -Let us forget everything. -What should I forget? | -我们从头来过 好吗 -怎么重来 |
[28:23] | You were right. Nothing can return. | 你说得对 已去之事不可留 |
[28:37] | Do not do this to me. | 还好不是我 |
[29:49] | -If you shot, everything is lost. -I think that comes out of the game. | -你一开枪 万事大吉 -那可就没戏唱了 |
[29:55] | If you do not come out alone will compel him. | 你不是想跟他单独过过招吧 |
[30:07] | What! See it! | 喂 看着点 |
[30:12] | Hey, pobarka you? | 急着投胎呢? |
[30:17] | Another! | 又来 |
[30:20] | Stop him! | 截住他 |
[30:34] | In the trailer! | 进车里来 |
[30:55] | Want to leave? | 急着走吗 |
[31:09] | Are you my fenka? | 你暗恋我? |
[31:21] | What is your name? | 你叫啥 |
[31:25] | Molina. Lieutenant Julia Molina. | 莫利纳 茱莉亚·莫利纳中尉 |
[31:29] | I knew a Molina. It was a good man. | 我认识个叫莫利纳的 是个好人 |
[31:33] | Not very pleasant, but good. | 不是非常上道 不过人挺好 |
[31:37] | Lieutenant believe that plan a strike … | 中尉认为那个计划… |
[31:41] | He wants to say something illegal, right? | 他要说点违法乱纪的事儿 对吧 |
[31:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:46] | You, would be more serious. | 情况比你想象的严重 |
[31:59] | Counterfeit money not a joke job. | 造假钞可是重罪 |
[32:02] | I expect at least 10 years. And when a good lawyer! | 少说10年 还得碰上个好律师 |
[32:06] | If a lady is done labor to come here | 要是另一位执法的女士来这儿 |
[32:09] | It may be another outcome. | 情况可就大不相同了 |
[32:15] | Can I? | 我来一杆? |
[32:21] | You say you vrazumil and then 2 o’clock come with us, | 你说你小心翼翼 2点来跟我们见面 |
[32:25] | -Plans to build our future. -What should I do? | -来图个锦绣前程 -我还能怎么办 |
[32:28] | Circuit with letalek city gang gorily stacks of money and promises | 全城的有钱有权的老大们能弄得你粉身碎骨 |
[32:33] | That you find. It’s time to get leave. | 等着瞧吧 赶紧走 |
[32:39] | -You see them? -I told you. | -你心里有数吧 -我也没辙啊 |
[32:42] | Well decided. | 好吧 |
[32:44] | Collapse doves and many health for all. | 我可是一心一意为你着想 |
[32:46] | And word is not! | 不见得 |
[32:49] | Think well. | 再想想 |
[32:51] | I have to watch. You will continue what we started, | 我会继续跟 你们继续你们的活儿 |
[32:55] | I will write in report, that nothing happened. | 我可以在报告里写 无事可提 |
[33:02] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[33:04] | I will give you an alibi. | 我还可以给你们出具不在场证明 |
[33:10] | But in return I share. | 但是 作为回报 |
[33:15] | Tell her to be removed until I discard it! | 告诉她趁我没扔了那玩意儿 赶紧滚 |
[33:19] | If you work in a team not bad to change tone. | 同在一条船上 您还是安份点儿好 |
[33:24] | Go to hell! | 滚蛋 |
[33:26] | You, I act like that. | 让我换个说法 |
[33:29] | Of a certain age onwards years spent in prison | 送您去多吃几年牢饭 您就管得住自己了 |
[33:34] | It cost twice as long. | 比如 从重量刑 |
[33:41] | Let me pen, if requested, I do not work with police! | 给我记着 要不是被迫 我绝不跟条子合作 |
[34:02] | Maybe this game is too complicated for you. | 这游戏对你太复杂了吧 |
[34:29] | And you want to play? | 你也想玩吗 |
[34:51] | I think that your colleague you do not miss much. | 我猜你在大学里学了不少 |
[34:56] | In such situations, Francois has a tendency to improvise. | 在那样的情况下 弗朗索瓦即兴而起 一挥而就 |
[35:00] | I was not sure it will be fine. | 虽然我认为写得不怎么样 |
[35:02] | So think I will be doing? | 猜我会怎么做 |
[35:04] | Say you will find other arguments. | 我猜你会转移话题吧 |
[35:07] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[35:10] | I want to thank … | 我要感谢… |
[35:14] | Up your desire. | 增加情趣 |
[35:17] | Done. | 谢了 |
[35:19] | Remind the rules of late. | 记住以下规则 |
[35:22] | Auction is not held acquisition of the animal image that | 对任何所提供的动物图片以及竞价者 |
[35:26] | You represent and to raise funds for the association. | 拍卖会不收取任何费用 |
[35:32] | Marc, please. | 马克 请 |
[35:34] | He says Patapuf, age -3months. | 这是帕塔普夫 3个月大 |
[35:38] | The most generous of you will be the godfather of the animal | 你们中的最慷慨者将有幸成为他的教父 |
[35:41] | And each month will receive news of his pupil. | 而且每月都将得到这孩子的消息 |
[35:44] | And pictures. Patapuf –starting price of 5000 Euros! | 以及照片 帕塔普夫 5000欧元起 |
[35:48] | -7000 Euros! -7000 Euros once … | -7000块 -7000块一次 |
[35:52] | -He came. -Excuse me. | -他过来了 -失陪 |
[35:56] | 8000 by a charming lady. | 那位美丽的女士出8000 |
[35:58] | 8000 Euros once. 11,000 from the gentleman. | 8000块一次 那位先生出11000 |
[36:03] | I knew it would come. | 就知道他会来 |
[36:06] | Dad, meet with Cash. | 爸爸 这位是凯斯 |
[36:09] | My daughter told me a lot about you. | 我女儿告诉过我很多你的事 |
[36:11] | and to me it just speaks to you. | 久仰 |
[36:13] | -And I say Cash, right? -so I called my opponents. | -你叫凯斯(现金) 对吧 -生意场上的人都这么叫我 |
[36:17] | Because of its success. | 大概是都想这玩意儿 |
[36:19] | Since I have governor image gallery? | 自从开了图片拍卖会我就不缺了 |
[36:22] | Exactly. let me introduce miss Julia Molina. | 完全正确 让我向您介绍茱莉亚·莫利纳小姐 |
[36:26] | -Good afternoon. -Hello. | -下午好 -你好 |
[36:28] | -Client for which you have spoken. -Ah, yes! | -你们聊过吧 -对 |
[36:30] | -Thanks for the invitation. -I am a great lover of art. | -谢谢你的邀请 -我对艺术情有独钟 |
[36:34] | So we were meant to meet. | 那我们真是相见恨晚啊 |
[36:38] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[36:40] | Please excuse me. | 抱歉失陪 |
[36:43] | -Save me a seat at the table you. -Sure. | -给我在你桌旁留个位置 -一定 |
[36:48] | I think that her father you do not like it much. | 我看她老爸可不怎么喜欢你 |
[36:51] | The father is your problem. I will deal with the daughter. | 老爹是你的 女儿我搞定 |
[37:03] | For her ready to dump everything, right? | 又准备在傍晚被人放鸽子 是吗 |
[37:06] | You never have been in love, Lieutenant? | 你没恋爱过吧 中尉 |
[37:09] | You should try it. Much help. | 你真该试试 会大有长进的 |
[37:12] | Maybe I am not met right man. | 也许是我没遇上合适的吧 |
[37:17] | Michel is the father of J. Should be harmonized. | 米歇尔是J的父亲 他应该很和蔼 |
[37:20] | Let him ask. He should seek to meet again. | 我去和他聊聊 他好像很期待和我再见面 |
[37:25] | Men often ask again to meet with me. | 人们通常都很期待和我再会 |
[37:28] | Currently your charm not work. | 我猜这次你的魅力没起作用 |
[37:31] | List is bankerka for Luxembourg. | 印刷版是从卢森堡流传出来的 |
[37:34] | This will hardly seemed erotic. | 这可不怎么有情调 |
[37:37] | Wrong. Dyubrey has a weakness to high-income investments | 错 戴布雷对低风险高回报投资 |
[37:41] | In securities. | 犹如狗见了骨头 |
[37:44] | Entice him with 15 percentage yield. | 15%的收益他就会扑上来 |
[37:47] | Quick will ask to increase mizata. | 很快就会要求增大投资 |
[37:50] | -And if not caught? -The important thing is to not insist. | -如果运气好呢 -见好就收 |
[37:53] | Must win his trust. | 先得取得他的信任 |
[37:57] | And the money will come alone. | 然后钱就会滚滚而来 |
[38:00] | -And the longer you will wait? -Everything depends on the client. | -你有多少耐心呢 -取决于咬钩的鱼儿 |
[38:03] | So call it ‘mating season. | 这叫做前戏 |
[38:06] | How do you think will continue “wedding march? | 怎么才能高奏”婚礼进行曲”凯旋而归呢 |
[38:08] | Flash you, Lieutenant? | 脸红了 中尉 |
[38:11] | Or the game is too complicated for you? | 这游戏对你是不是太复杂了 |
[38:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, and only Tony unique penguin. | 女士们先生们 独一无二的鸽子托尼 |
[38:24] | -Home price 3500 Euros. -10000! | -起步价3500块 -10000 |
[38:32] | -40000 -40000 -40,000! -40,000! | |
[38:40] | 40,000 once … | 40000一次… |
[38:46] | Mr. Dyubrey wants a little later to show us his private collection. | 戴布雷先生一会儿想带我们看看他的私人藏品 |
[38:52] | Just because I insist. | 不过是我想炫耀罢了 |
[38:54] | Actually I have a few lanes, that would interested collector. | 其实我还真有不少藏品 或许会让您感兴趣 |
[39:00] | -Very nice of you. -And you chose you graduate? | -您太好了 -你呢 打算走吗 |
[39:03] | Please? | 什么 |
[39:05] | Graduate. I have no intention to take part in the auction? | 走吧 我对这拍卖会没啥兴趣 |
[39:09] | Ah, yes, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[39:13] | -Garans loves hippopotami. -Hippopotami? | -盖伦丝喜欢河马 -河马? |
[39:16] | So called hippopotami as small. | 没错 就是河马 |
[39:19] | I am sure she will be happy. | 我想她会继续待在这儿 |
[39:22] | You leave me no choice. | 看来我没得选择了 |
[39:25] | Let’s stay between us. | 那我们俩就先走了 |
[39:29] | -See you again, right? -I promise. | -回见 -回见 |
[39:32] | You’re not that stupid, | 对尊贵的顾客时 |
[39:35] | If applicable adorable customers. | 你小子还不算傻 |
[39:38] | Mr. Dyubrey I was very grateful. | 戴布雷先生十分感激 |
[39:41] | On behalf of the association … | 协会举办的这次… |
[39:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honor … | 女士们先生们 我十分荣幸的介绍… |
[39:47] | But one does not understand. why are you lost so much time in police? | 我想问问 为什么你在警局浪费了这么久光阴 |
[39:51] | I must have underestimated their ability. | 我低估了他们的能力 |
[39:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you submit hippopotami lulu. | 女士们先生们 有请河马露露 |
[39:57] | Starting price -7000 Euros. | 起拍价 7000元 |
[40:14] | I purposely do that? Now the third time passes along us. | 我也不是故意的 喊完没人抬价啊 |
[40:17] | Not from men who will leave a lady waiting. | 对一个让女士独自守候的人来说 活该 |
[40:20] | No sinking, hippo win. | 别灰心 河马大仙 |
[40:25] | About18,000 Euros, will have I write every week. | 一万八千块 是不是要写进每周报告里 |
[40:29] | Wonder that your bride not come to kiss toy. | 我在想你的未婚妻会不会亲这个玩具 |
[40:33] | Which toy? | 玩具? |
[40:37] | Sorry to make you wait. | 抱歉 久等了 |
[40:39] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[40:42] | Take. Here. I will go forward. | 拿着 这边 我来带路 |
[40:51] | You have a wonderful home. | 你的家真漂亮 |
[40:55] | -Here you? -Jump. | -这边? -没错 |
[41:00] | This is a family estate. | 这是家族产业 |
[41:02] | By the way, Garans wants to organize | 顺便提一句 盖伦丝想在庆典后 |
[41:05] | Little celebration after the ceremony. | 举办个小型庆祝会 |
[41:09] | What ceremony? | 什么庆典 |
[41:12] | -You have not given up? -I did not know you informed. | -她没跟你提过? -是啊 |
[41:17] | Soon you’ll see that we my daughter we are very close. | 不过很快你就明白我女儿和我有多亲了 |
[41:27] | Sign in, please. | 请登记吧 |
[41:30] | Take, honey, you win hippopotami wooer. | 拿着 亲爱的 你赢了个河马大仙 |
[41:35] | Get this shit. | 垃圾玩意儿 |
[41:39] | Very nice of you to give money. But giraffe was to find a buyer. | 非常感谢您的出价 不过长颈鹿找到买家了 |
[41:43] | Right, Vance? | 对吧 凡斯 |
[41:45] | Yes, a fool was tenacious in it. | 没错 一个死缠烂打的傻瓜 |
[41:50] | Off of15,000. Not to continue. | 出价15000 没人继续 |
[41:52] | Gentleman is very generous. Furthermore, pay cash! | 先生们都很慷慨 更妙的是 现金交易 |
[41:59] | Here, you understand. see, Garans is not so stupid. | 瞧 懂了吧 盖伦丝可不蠢 |
[42:02] | -What happened? -Played us. | -怎么了 -咱们被耍了 |
[42:06] | No. You done good work. | 不 你干的不错 |
[42:09] | And other generous donors today. | 又一个慷慨的冤大头 |
[42:12] | Do not worry, will receive news | 别担心 你们会收到 |
[42:14] | And photos of his goddaughter. | 他孙女儿的照片的 |
[42:20] | Incidentally, if you like house, we were rented | 顺便 房子也是租的 挺合你们胃口吧 |
[42:24] | And soon iznasyame. | 很快就到期 |
[42:26] | Does this face. You have the right to know. | 别摆这副苦脸 多亏了你 |
[42:30] | Thanks to you I met a lady. | 我有幸结识这位女士 |
[42:33] | Friends call me Maxim. | 朋友们都叫我马克西姆 |
[42:39] | I gotta tell you, that much is ridiculous. | 我得告诉你 这太荒谬了 |
[42:43] | At first I thought, you want to join the team. | 一开始 我以为你想入伙 |
[42:47] | Furthermore, looking completed. | 不过你瞧 我们人齐了 |
[42:50] | And then quickly realized we take for fools. | 然后我很快意识到碰上了冤大头 |
[42:55] | -Then hired Vance. -He has magic hands! | -于是我们雇了凡斯 -他有双魔术手 |
[42:59] | I understand everything. Your problem … you and your friends | 我什么都知道 你的麻烦 你的朋友… |
[43:04] | Is that you no stroke. | 所有背后故事 |
[43:06] | This does not apply to you. | 这么干可不好 |
[43:10] | Here. | 给 |
[43:14] | This is for you. | 这是你的 |
[43:23] | Come, sit down. | 过来坐 |
[43:29] | Pity. planning work would you liked. | 真可怜 想来玩两手吗 |
[43:32] | We could work in a family atmosphere. | 我们可以一家人那样 其乐融融 |
[43:35] | Sorry. | 请让我来 |
[43:39] | Will you play? | 玩吗 |
[44:18] | Warn you, will be playing100 percent. | 提醒你 我们会全力以赴 |
[44:30] | Slut, whore, slut. | 该死 妈的 该死 |
[44:35] | If this is the man which I think | 如果这人和我想的一样 |
[44:38] | I seek any possible services. | 我们得找外援了 |
[44:42] | -I am sure that it deceives. -And Zalizaniya with her. | -我确定他们还会干下去 -扎利亚赞尼娅和她一起 |
[44:46] | He up. His off counterfeit banknotes. | 还有他 他们向外流通伪钞 |
[44:50] | But only to arrest him. | 不过这罪名最多逮捕他们 |
[44:53] | You mean that you lost on purpose? | 你是说这是你本意 |
[44:56] | I have a disability –I hate to lose. | 我有个缺点 讨厌失败 |
[44:59] | Maxim said that something planned. | 马克西姆说他们有计划 |
[45:03] | When Zalizaniya came out of the game, will have to replace it. | 当扎利亚赞尼娅脱身时 我们就顶替他 |
[45:07] | About 24 hours will call me. | 24小时内一定会有消息 |
[45:10] | And a famous person will be very kind. | 知名人士往往都很吃得开 |
[45:14] | -Can you tell me why I hold? -Go! | -能告诉我为什么我被拘留了吗 -走 |
[45:17] | Let me were left to go profit! Do you know how much money was? | 至少我可以申请保释吧 你们不知道我多有钱 |
[45:22] | -Not have to pay with counterfeit money! -What? What counterfeit money? | -伪钞可不能算数 -什么 什么伪钞? |
[45:29] | -What does she here? -We found him in Vance. | -她在这儿干吗 -我们在凡斯那儿逮到他的 |
[45:31] | We found just a few notes. you can not keep for long. | 我们只找到了几张伪钞 不能羁押他太久了 |
[45:35] | Keep him in custody and download monitoring others. | 把他关起来 并且严密监视其它的人 |
[45:39] | I have new information the father of the girl. | 关于父女俩 我有新的消息 |
[45:41] | I said it all end? | 等会儿说 |
[45:44] | Fred, I want to know everything which is known for maxim. | 弗雷德 我想知道你所知的关于马克西姆的一切 |
[45:48] | Porazpitay and called me this morning! Sir, can you now? | 今早就要 越快越好 头儿 有点事 |
[45:55] | Gentlemen, let you Lieutenant Julia Molina. | 先生们 这是茱莉亚·莫利纳中尉 |
[45:59] | These are inspectors Lebran and Leblan. | 他们是检查员勒布兰和勒布朗 |
[46:02] | Department of internal investigations. | 来自内部调查部 |
[46:04] | -Good afternoon. -Good day. | -下午好 -你好 |
[46:07] | I leave you, I have to keep questioning. | 先走一步 我得去审讯了 |
[46:10] | Talk about…. | 你知道该怎么应付… |
[46:14] | If you do not mind, we would like to ask you some questions. | 不介意的话 我们要问你些问题 |
[46:18] | Glass of water? | 来杯水吗 |
[46:21] | I feel like your boss not like us. With ice or without? | 我觉得你上司不喜欢我们 要不要加冰 |
[46:27] | I think your boss us as adversaries. | 他好像把我们当成敌人了 |
[46:30] | We just see otherwise its role. | 我们只想了解一下情况 |
[46:34] | The results do not justify your boss. | 你的答案并不能替你上司开脱 |
[46:37] | We know that some seized money were in private hands. | 我们知道一部分赃款已被占为己有 |
[46:41] | In the best case … Barn his eyes closed. | 最好的情况是…巴恩完全不知情 |
[46:44] | And as bad -he is organizing. | 最坏的呢 他已经着手调查了 |
[46:48] | In any case, this will be reflected in the dossier. | 无论如何 所有情况都会有迹可寻的 |
[46:52] | If you have nothing to tell us I will gladly listen. | 希望你能告诉我们一些好消息 |
[46:56] | I do not drink. | 我不喝水 |
[47:02] | I tell you it has nothing to do! | 我说了这与我无关 |
[47:05] | Never I am not dealing in counterfeit! | 我从未进行过伪钞交易 |
[47:07] | -You can change handicraft! -Captain, he hit me! | -你进行了技术改进 -长官 他打我 |
[47:13] | You will not get out of here until you tell me the truth! | 除非你说实话 否则永远别想离开 |
[47:17] | I tell you that I natopili. How many times do you explain? | 我是无辜的 到底要我说多少遍 |
[47:20] | Change it! | 放屁 |
[47:28] | Warn you, I am in bad mood. | 警告你 我心情不好 |
[47:32] | Come on, Lardie, start over. | 快 拉迪 说吧 |
[47:36] | Rife rumors for a small party poker. | 有传言说有一场扑克派对 |
[47:39] | Such things are organized, to choose a new victim. | 通过这种方式 挑选一个新的目标 |
[47:43] | There have 30 years of man confident, talkative. | 有一个30岁的男人 自信且健谈 |
[47:47] | Ideal customer. | 是最理想的人选 |
[47:49] | -His name? -Cash! | -他叫什么 -凯斯 |
[47:52] | Everything worked in his favor. | 每把牌他都得心应手 |
[47:55] | -Even the name! -Do not know. | -是真名吗 -不知道 |
[47:57] | While play, still repeating something like: | 在玩牌的时候 他嘴里一直念念有词 |
[48:00] | “Ultimately will have to be paid in Cash.” | “最后你们都要向凯斯买单” |
[48:04] | A paper rolls under false notes under your bed? | 你是脑袋短路了吧 |
[48:07] | On the wings there doletyaha in? | 说这些有什么用 |
[48:11] | Will help to make his description. | 他确实是这么说的 |
[48:14] | -Better tell us about Maxim! -Who? | -说说马克西姆的情况 -谁? |
[48:18] | For your boss! | 就是你老板 |
[48:20] | In post your email box has 12 with instructions to “work”. | 你邮箱中有12封关于”工作”指示的邮件 |
[48:25] | And it was signed by Max! | 署名就是马克思 |
[48:27] | According to what you mean? | 现在你知道什么意思了吧 |
[48:35] | How many times have I told you that you | 我告诉过你多少次了 |
[48:37] | Should feelings to interfere in the work. | 你不该干涉我工作的 |
[48:39] | Sure, it sucks I made a fool. | 当然 很抱歉我做了点傻事 |
[48:42] | But agreed that the toy as puhena trophy for a fool, | 但是赢得了那个愚蠢的奖品娃娃 |
[48:44] | Is well intended. | 这就是你的做法吗 |
[48:47] | I love that character. | 我喜欢那个东西 |
[48:49] | You can not deny that there are class! | 你不能否认这很愚蠢 |
[48:51] | I almost regret that I was there. | 真后悔我竟然会去那里 |
[48:53] | You were there. | 你来了 |
[48:58] | Hi, Fred. | 弗雷德 你好 |
[49:00] | What is lost? I lost my number? | 怎么了 弄丢我的号码了? |
[49:05] | -What game play? -Do not you happy to see me? | -来一把吗 -不愿意见到我吗 |
[49:08] | For a boy from Santa Wan do not miss your abilities. | 作为来自桑塔温的人 别质疑自己的能力 |
[49:12] | But Maxim is a real wizard. | 但马克西姆真是个奇才 |
[49:15] | You’ll have to call me unless want to tell you rat. | 若你不想我把你的丑事抖出来 就该打给我 |
[49:19] | They say he took in Antwerp 17 million in jewels | 据说他在安特卫普盗走了价值1700万的珠宝 |
[49:23] | And with a smile of mouth put them in boxes of candy. | 然后微笑着把它们都放进了糖果盒里 |
[49:27] | Okay, can happen to anyone. Although his sgafil hard here. | 好了 不是你的错 当时她爸爸也咄咄逼人 |
[49:40] | You can keep it. | 这个你拿着吧 |
[49:42] | I got lucky, just my size. | 真幸运 大小刚刚好 |
[49:45] | If I knew I would buy and bracelet. | 早知道我就买个手镯了 |
[49:48] | Next time! | 下次吧 |
[49:51] | -Going for cigarettes. -At least to finish the game! | -去抽根烟 -玩完这把再去吧 |
[50:00] | This morning is held Vance. | 今早凡斯被抓了 |
[50:02] | -I already called me. -Why does it say? | -我已经知道了 -怎么回事 |
[50:06] | I saw it looked Maxim. | 我跟马克西姆见面了 |
[50:09] | It may need us. | 他要我们帮忙 |
[50:25] | The more difficult job, the more pleasant to work. | 明知山有虎 偏向虎山行 |
[50:30] | Very interesting. But I was boring. | 真有趣 但我觉得很无聊 |
[50:36] | Robbery. | 抢劫 |
[50:40] | 12 million. | 1200万 |
[50:43] | For you 10 percent. Enough | 分给你10% 怎么样 |
[50:49] | 30% 30. | |
[50:52] | If it can do berdi. | 除非你能一杆进洞 |
[51:00] | You do not say that they no longer play | 说话要算数啊 |
[51:14] | -Unawares. -Can you zero in all. | -意外之举 -挺不赖嘛 |
[51:23] | I offer peace. | 来谈谈我们的合作吧 |
[51:31] | Long you know | 这位是? |
[51:34] | This is my sister. | 这是我妹妹 |
[51:38] | With us you | 敬你 |
[51:41] | -And where are we going -You do not mind luxury | -我们要去哪儿 -不介意奢侈一下吧 |
[51:47] | Imagine a hotel wash in sunlight. | 一间沐浴在阳光下的酒店 |
[51:50] | I can not tell you its exact location. | 我无法告知你们它的准确位置 |
[51:53] | Say it is somewhere coast. | 大概是在海滩附近 |
[51:56] | Most is that after a few days guests of this seaside palace, | 几天后 这间海滨酒店的客人 |
[52:00] | Will leave it in the safe diamonds to several million. | 会将价值不菲的钻石放在保险柜中 |
[52:05] | Diamonds not lead anywhere. | 我们就等着瓮中捉鳖吧 |
[52:07] | Usually use them in operations of doubtful nature. | 等到我们的手之后 |
[52:18] | While this gentleman is relishing razkoshnata | 就在其他客人以为钻石 |
[52:20] | Of luxury in his room, | 还乖乖呆在保险柜里的时候 |
[52:23] | Other guests at the hotel attending a safe room. | 我们已经坐在房间里开始欣赏珠宝了 |
[52:27] | we will make a visit of courtesy. | 我们要分头行动 |
[52:41] | No doubt in the ability team. However, | 团队的力量毋庸置疑 但是 |
[52:45] | To escape from curious glances will create a smoke screen. | 得要打点幌子才能掩人耳目 |
[52:49] | I think this will be your best. You will hijack attention. | 这个你最拿手 你负责引起大家的注意 |
[52:54] | Go. | 行动 |
[53:05] | -What is the problem inspector -I ask you to come with me. | -长官 有什么问题 -请跟我来 |
[53:10] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[53:14] | Your team will have full freedom action to give you notice. | 你们要尽可能的制造事端 |
[53:22] | Try to involved in the game security | 尽量扰乱安全系统 |
[53:23] | And management of the hotel. | 以及酒店秩序 |
[53:25] | Your role is to coordinate work of the team. | 主要依靠团队的协调合作 |
[53:42] | We, in turn, will get a security system. | 另一方面 我们会闯入安全系统 |
[53:56] | After neutralize it, | 破坏系统之后 |
[53:59] | Will remain only to get to the diamonds. | 我们就可以轻而易举地拿到钻石了 |
[54:09] | Prefer to go through sasednoto room. The hotel sauna. | 我们需要穿过酒店的桑拿房 |
[54:15] | Usually try not to apply force, except in extreme necessity. | 除非万不得已 尽量保持动作轻盈 |
[54:36] | While translates into the sauna base operation, | 进入桑拿房之后 |
[54:39] | You will pull off attacks. | 就开始下一步行动 |
[54:41] | Every detail must be circumspect to the smallest detail. | 谨小慎微 巨细靡遗 |
[54:46] | Sir! Are you ok | 先生 你还好吧 |
[54:53] | Make way! Sorry! | 让开 对不起 |
[54:56] | Success will depend mostly the full line. | 成功往往取决于周全的计划 |
[55:08] | In my calculations, I need an hour, | 根据计算 需要一个小时的时间 |
[55:12] | To make a hole the wall and open the safe. | 在墙上钻孔 打开保险箱 |
[55:28] | You’ll need to play last set with Garans. | 最后你要和盖伦丝演场戏 |
[55:33] | -Look how beautiful! -Reminds me of San Tropez. | -真美啊 -让我想起了圣·乔普斯 |
[55:40] | Sorry to interrupt you, but if must play a honeymoon, | 抱歉插句嘴 如果一定要扮演新婚夫妇的话 |
[55:44] | Prefer to work with Julia. | 我更愿意与茱莉亚配合 |
[55:56] | Great organized everything I like! | 这里的一切都是精心布置的 |
[55:59] | Yes, very beautiful. | 没错 很漂亮 |
[56:00] | Nothing is changed over the past 5 years. | 5年来依然如此 |
[56:02] | -Been here five years ago -Yes, I told you. | -你5年前就在这里吗 -是 我告诉过你了 |
[56:05] | -Really no, I did not know. -With Bernard. | -没有 我不知道 -和伯纳德一起 |
[56:08] | -On the idiot you doing -No! | -你做了傻事 -不 |
[56:11] | -Marsuvala here before 5 years -Stop! | -玛莎维拉5年前就在这里了 -住口 |
[56:14] | -I needed respect! -There you go! Did you like it | -放尊重点 -像这样 喜欢吗 |
[56:18] | I think not. In this case, | 还是算了 如果这样的话 |
[56:21] | We be happy to work with your daughter. | 我还是和你女儿配合好了 |
[56:30] | Yes, there is now better. | 对 现在好多了 |
[56:36] | After get diamonds, will remain only 8 minutes, | 拿到钻石之后 只剩下8分钟时间 |
[56:40] | To izparim before automatic control of the safe. | 在保险柜开启自动控制之前离开 |
[56:49] | Good news is that the diamonds are not registered anywhere | 好在钻石没有进行任何登记 |
[56:53] | And therefore do not exist. | 所以也可以说根本不存在 |
[56:56] | A diamonds that do not exist can not be stolen. | 不存在的钻石也就无所谓被盗 |
[57:05] | Remains our only to celebrate the success. | 我们就等着欢庆胜利了 |
[57:28] | Here! | 干杯 |
[57:41] | Do you believe that she is his daughter | 你相信她是他女儿吗 |
[57:43] | Yes, but you -my sister! | 信 但你…我妹妹 |
[57:47] | Not wonder if he wants intimacy. | 难怪他那么暧昧 |
[57:51] | -Please -I mean, … | -拜托 -我是说… |
[57:56] | Only without the filth. | 你少不正经了 |
[57:59] | May be a liar, but shows it is a gentleman. | 他或许是个骗子 但看上去真像个绅士 |
[58:03] | By the way, he invited me to dinner. | 顺便说一句 他邀我共进晚餐 |
[58:11] | Bravo! | 厉害 |
[58:17] | Do you think you can do with it | 你觉得你应付得来吗 |
[58:20] | I am a policeman. This is my job. | 我是警察 这是我的工作 |
[58:24] | -Yes -Fred cleansed. | -喂? -弗雷德出事了 |
[58:27] | -What -Suspension everything! | -什么 -都停下来 |
[58:34] | This is the work of Letalek and his gang. | 是雷塔雷克那伙人干的好事 |
[58:36] | I warned you, it will bring bedi. | 我警告过你 迟早会出事的 |
[58:39] | Fred will not satisfy them. We are coming. | 他们来了 只有弗雷德在这里 |
[58:42] | I had to leave even then. | 他们总有一天会找到我们的 |
[58:45] | You know Maxim we called each time. | 我们已经开始和马克西姆合作了 |
[58:48] | You are aware, right | 你说什么 |
[58:50] | -We can handle. -And can kill us! | -我会搞定的 -也会害死我们 |
[58:53] | -Do you hear what I mean -Explain that fred! | -听到我说什么了吗 -跟弗雷德去解释吧 |
[58:57] | You must finish what we started. | 你要完成我们的任务 |
[59:00] | And then I find that who did this. | 之后我要查出是谁干的 |
[59:05] | You knew so from the outset you know that it is Maxim | 从一开始你就知道是马克西姆 |
[59:09] | -Francois is right, I’m guilty. -when I think to say, huh | -弗朗索瓦说的对 我有罪 -我的意思是 |
[59:14] | -Leave me alone! -You seem not understand! | -别管我 -你好象没有明白 |
[59:21] | Dove stuffed animals –numbers of “love”. | 鸽子公仔玩具 表示”爱”的意思 |
[59:26] | Podigravash you with me | 居然敢耍我 |
[59:30] | Tell us a reason not to kill you! | 给我一个不杀你的理由 |
[59:34] | Maxim would never call me, without prior to me humiliated. | 在那次羞辱我之前 马克西姆从来没找过我 |
[59:38] | Now think that everything is under his control. | 你想想 现在一切都由他掌控 |
[59:43] | You really think, that you can fool him | 你真觉得你可以欺骗他吗 |
[59:51] | If you believe Lardie … it looks like that. | 如果拉迪说的是实话 就是那个样子 |
[59:56] | I know this face. | 这个人我在哪儿见过 |
[59:59] | He’s known with no files if it does exists, | 查不到任何关于他的资料 |
[1:00:01] | Maybe he’s just some small time poker plan. | 或许他只是个玩扑克牌的无名小卒 |
[1:00:05] | With count-fit money | 但他有一大笔钱 |
[1:00:07] | Now, no professional would attack Lardie, | 行家不会去攻击拉迪的 |
[1:00:09] | There only too dangerous | 那样只会惹祸上身 |
[1:00:11] | Maybe he’s just some swindler | 说不定他只是个 |
[1:00:12] | We didn’t know who he was strude in. | 骗人钱财的江湖骗子 |
[1:00:18] | I know where I saw it. | 我知道在哪儿见过他 |
[1:00:29] | -Look! -Later! | -看看 -等会儿 |
[1:00:51] | If you touch her things, Molina won’t like it. | 莫利纳不喜欢别人动她的东西 |
[1:01:03] | New face … | 新面孔… |
[1:01:10] | That’s how she described him. | 跟她描述的完全吻合 |
[1:01:11] | All we have to do is call Mickey | 我们要把米奇叫来问问 |
[1:01:13] | If he found something special happend she worked with. | 看他是否知道工作中发生了什么事情 |
[1:01:14] | Get me that Mickey guy. And find Molina for me. | 把那个米奇叫过来 帮我找莫利纳 |
[1:01:27] | -Good evening. -Good evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[1:01:30] | -You are charming. -And you are not disposal. | -你真漂亮 -你也很帅 |
[1:01:34] | Nadvam is that I do not think that gain. | 我的船在等着佳人光临呢 |
[1:01:37] | Life is short. I do not like to wait. | 人生苦短 无须等候 |
[1:01:55] | Brother, you know, that you dinner | 你哥哥 就是那个男人 |
[1:01:59] | -It is not my brother. -Should I jealous | -他不是我哥哥 -那我就该嫉妒了 |
[1:02:02] | Do a woman would meet with an amateur | 我们只是因为任务需要这么说的 |
[1:02:08] | You do not like it, right | 你不喜欢他 对吧 |
[1:02:11] | He hates me, this is obvious. | 显而易见 他讨厌我 |
[1:02:14] | Irritating to me that you can not conceal. | 总是想要激怒我 |
[1:02:17] | I start to think I was wrong in choosing a partner. | 我在想或许当初选搭档选错了 |
[1:02:21] | Perhaps the time has come to change it | 现在还有机会换一个选择 |
[1:02:25] | So, friends or enemies | 所以 我们是敌还是友呢 |
[1:02:29] | Do you have many enemies, Max | 马克思 你有很多敌人吗 |
[1:02:31] | Less than you, Lieutenant. | 没有你多 中尉 |
[1:02:40] | Do not believe in common. | 很吃惊 对吧 |
[1:02:43] | After the arrest of Vance, took a little investigation. | 在凡斯被捕之后 我做了点小小的调查 |
[1:02:46] | I must say that I do not understand complete your intentions. | 我只能说我完全不理解你的意图 |
[1:02:51] | Do not know whether I trust, right | 不知道我为什么要这么做 对吗 |
[1:02:56] | I know not to believe, | 你也许不相信 |
[1:02:59] | But not always been exemplary employee. | 但我不可能永远都是模范员工 |
[1:03:03] | Pretty soon the police I will smell. | 不一定要当一辈子的警察 |
[1:03:07] | Time I can change my career. | 我的职业也可以随之改变的 |
[1:03:23] | Diamonds “arrive” tomorrow. | 钻石明天就”到了” |
[1:03:25] | And tomorrow night will be ours. | 明晚就看我们的了 |
[1:03:28] | A South African spends here annual leave. | 一个南非人来这儿度假 |
[1:03:32] | Taking advantage of residence here he is invited to rent | 好消息是 可以让他把这里的房子 |
[1:03:36] | Officers of the mines. This is good news. | 租给我的手下们 |
[1:03:39] | The bad is that they will steal 12 million people, | 坏消息是有人要偷走那些珠宝 |
[1:03:43] | Not wish to be our enemies. | 希望不要对我们构成威胁 |
[1:03:47] | The boss is one of those whore | 他们的老板是一个 |
[1:03:50] | Who French used in Algeria and Chile. | 法籍的阿尔及利亚人 |
[1:03:52] | Your colleague -a specialist in the interrogation. | 你的同事 一个审讯专家 |
[1:03:59] | It is not enough just to oberem. | 在一切问题搞清楚之前 |
[1:04:02] | You should suspect someone else. | 任何人都有嫌疑 |
[1:04:04] | Starting to understand why naehte Cash. | 总算明白你为什么要怀疑凯斯了 |
[1:04:15] | Sometimes wishes they become victims. | 有时候真希望他自己也尝尝恶果 |
[1:04:19] | Why are you sure it will cope | 你知道他当初对付的那个人是谁吗 |
[1:04:28] | Chief rent workers! Letalek. | 就是这个人 雷塔雷克 |
[1:04:32] | I will sit at the table | 去下面坐坐吧 |
[1:04:59] | Cash will not be delivered easily. | 凯斯不会那么轻易认输的 |
[1:05:02] | Tonight I propose forget about it. | 今晚我们别再谈这个了好吗 |
[1:05:16] | Please. | 请 |
[1:05:21] | I assure you, my situation is under control. | 我向你保证 一切都在我掌控之中 |
[1:07:43] | Why sit in the dark | 怎么不开灯 |
[1:07:46] | Excited. | 用不着 |
[1:07:50] | Cash has sent I read a sermon, right | 凯斯应该痛斥我的 |
[1:07:53] | There was no need. | 没必要那样 |
[1:07:55] | You think, I am too old | 你觉得我老了吗 |
[1:07:59] | Do not worry, not to mislead. | 老了 不中用了 |
[1:08:09] | If I was his brother taken by themselves, | 我宁愿当时是我被杀了 |
[1:08:12] | Instead left me in the car, like a tired old man, | 而不是没用的坐在这里 |
[1:08:19] | Nothing will happen. | 那样就没事了 |
[1:08:23] | You have no guilt. | 那不是你的错 |
[1:08:28] | I had to insist to go with him. | 我应该坚持跟他一起上去的 |
[1:08:34] | We can handle. | 他们会有报应 |
[1:08:40] | Lardie will receive 20 years. | 拉迪会被关上个20年 |
[1:08:44] | I care about Lardie. | 拉迪惨了 |
[1:08:45] | In prison without arms, he is nobody. | 在监狱里没有武器 他就手无缚鸡之力了 |
[1:08:50] | He does not have to pay. | 他要为此付出代价 |
[1:09:13] | I do not know where he will meet. | 不知道下次见面时什么时候了 |
[1:09:23] | I’ll call you. | 我会打电话给你 |
[1:09:39] | Julia, though once you need to select the country. | 茱莉亚 你需要选择自己的立场 |
[1:10:23] | Good afternoon, Lieutenant. | 晚上好 中尉 |
[1:10:29] | What are you doing here | 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:10:31] | Search warrant I put it on the table, I went to make coffee | 搜查令在桌上 我去弄了点咖啡 |
[1:10:37] | Recur, and there are no trace. We could not find her. | 仍然没有线索 找不到什么东西 |
[1:10:43] | And so looking for it. | 那就继续找 |
[1:10:46] | -What do you want -A talk. | -你们想怎样 -跟你谈谈 |
[1:10:49] | Should take an example from Finli. He at least we cooperate. | 你该学学费恩利 他至少愿意跟我们合作 |
[1:10:53] | Donosnitsi, handling envelopes … | 知道自己的处境… |
[1:10:58] | Sure, he bit you jealous, but still … | 的确 他的生活让你嫉妒 但还是… |
[1:11:02] | Few worry about your career. | 操心一下你的铁饭碗吧 |
[1:11:05] | We can help. More saying that we would more convincing. | 我们能帮忙 其实是我们更有威信 |
[1:11:11] | Can a deal. They say that working in a large punch. | 做个交易 听说他们要做笔大买卖 |
[1:11:16] | Tell us and we will forget for some unpleasant for you the details. | 泄漏点信息 那些不愉快一笔勾销 |
[1:11:20] | You can even get a promotion. | 还有升职的机会 |
[1:11:23] | While considering it will hold and the weapon missed you. | 好好考虑一下 枪会怀念你的 |
[1:11:27] | -You! Return them to me. -You talk about our rights | -把枪还给我 -跟我们讨价还价 |
[1:11:31] | -Look, Lebran … -Lebran is blond, I am Leblan. | -听着 勒布兰… -金发的是勒布兰 我是勒布朗 |
[1:11:35] | Unable to sbarkash. Lebran is blond and Leblan -fool. | 挺难分的 勒布兰是金发 而勒布朗是傻瓜 |
[1:11:42] | By the way, received message is for you. | 顺便提一句 帮你接了条留言 |
[1:11:45] | One is interested cache how is your last night. | 有人关心你昨晚过的开心不 |
[1:11:48] | Saw its not boring. | 挺有意思的 |
[1:11:50] | Julia, I am Barn. Where the hell have you been | 茱莉亚 我是巴恩 你他妈到底去哪儿了 |
[1:11:54] | Searched they in wood and stone. I need information on those … | 我们到处找你 我需要那些人的信息… |
[1:11:58] | Does he treat nachalstvoto | 他这是怎么了 |
[1:12:01] | Think more quickly, have time tomorrow. | 明天有空 赶紧想想 |
[1:12:15] | And that’s all you know | 你知道的就是这些 |
[1:12:17] | Yes, that is not. Lieutenant Molina asked to prepare a dossier | 是的 还有 莫利纳中尉让找个档案 |
[1:12:20] | Dyubrey for one, but when I got the information | 但是当我找到信息 |
[1:12:23] | She no longer are interested. | 她又不感兴趣了 |
[1:12:27] | Then why are you saying -do you funny. | 那你还说这些干吗 好玩吗 |
[1:12:31] | Alexander Dyubrey a big shot food industry. | 亚历山大·戴布雷是食品业的神奇人物 |
[1:12:35] | But before 6 months died of aneurysm. | 但6个月前死于动脉瘤 |
[1:12:41] | Sign! | 请进 |
[1:12:44] | I think I found something. I knew I was familiar from somewhere. | 我有线索了 就知道以前看到过 |
[1:12:49] | Francois macquarie. 5-6times is arrested for fraudulence. | 弗朗索瓦·马克瑞 因诈骗罪逮捕5-6次了 |
[1:12:54] | Long worked with one Merikur Solana. | 一直跟着索拉纳·梅里科混 |
[1:12:58] | -The one who was killed last year -Exactly. | -去年被谋杀那个 -没错 |
[1:13:02] | And guess who was suspected of solana murder and then released | 猜猜谁是凶杀嫌疑犯 最后被释放 |
[1:13:08] | Lardie! | 拉迪 |
[1:13:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:15] | Bring it to me! | 去给我抓回来 |
[1:13:17] | -Saprovodiha cell to go to sleep. -Then I wake up! | -让我稍微打个盹儿 -给我清醒点 |
[1:13:32] | Hello | 喂? |
[1:13:34] | I am Belvedere Monaco.16 hours. | 我是贝尔福迪尔·莫纳科 16小时后见 |
[1:13:42] | Will be there. | 不见不散 |
[1:15:23] | For rent | 待租 |
[1:15:40] | Leblan, this is Molina. Wake you | 勒布朗 我是莫利纳 告诉你 |
[1:15:43] | I accept your suggestion. But we will work together. | 接受你的建议 但我们并肩合作 |
[1:15:50] | You trust us report. | 相信我们 |
[1:16:16] | Swimming hat requires you to wear | 你需要带个游泳帽 |
[1:16:19] | Oh, come on! I told you that the more look ridiculous, the better. | 拜托 告诉你 越滑稽越好 |
[1:16:23] | Why did I ever why should I tu psychopath, turom | 为什么别人总觉得我有精神病 |
[1:16:27] | Probably because your face. | 可能因为你的面相 |
[1:16:38] | Now his billionaire with his assistants. | 如今 亿万富翁带着助手 |
[1:16:42] | Elementary rolichka, and been worse, right | 初级水平 甚至更差 |
[1:16:47] | Once I billionaire, can I be fickle. | 如果我是亿万富翁 就会变幻莫测 |
[1:16:51] | Billionaire always whimsy! | 亿万富翁通常都反复无常 |
[1:17:51] | Here we go. | 大显身手的时候到了 |
[1:18:09] | Down their system for video. | 视频来自监控设备 |
[1:18:12] | Formal damaged for several days. Is all ours. | 通常损坏都要几天 我们掌控了 |
[1:19:08] | Drowning man! Call a doctor! | 有人溺水了 快叫医生 |
[1:19:11] | Come on! | 快去 |
[1:19:38] | Sought medical procedures, not military exercises! Now I want to eat! | 我是来就诊的 不是军事训练 我要吃东西 |
[1:19:42] | First, some bicycles then will feed. | 先骑会儿自行车 之后就餐 |
[1:19:45] | You’ll eat when you want! I am hungry! Here! Do you have sushi | 想吃就吃 我饿了 有寿司没有 |
[1:19:49] | -Yes. -Ok, bring me! | -有 -好 给我 |
[1:19:57] | I feel like my deal with this life. | 感觉是拿命来赌 |
[1:20:00] | I hope that the last time. | 希望这是最后一次 |
[1:20:02] | I will get for a while, but alone, ok | 我要自己出去一会儿 |
[1:20:05] | Alone! I want the hall to no other! No, really, you pay so much money | 自己 不许跟着我 花了那么多钱 |
[1:20:10] | We should be able to left alone, right go. | 应该可以自由活动吧 走吧 |
[1:20:20] | Remember to join us on the boat. | 记得跟我们一起上船 |
[1:20:24] | I promise to get on board first. Currently I am away from diamonds. | 我肯定先上船 现在只想看到钻石 |
[1:20:29] | Anyone looking to do. | 大家都翘首期盼 |
[1:20:37] | When complete, I will give you your share. | 任务完成 你会得到你那份 |
[1:20:42] | Should I feel guilty | 我该觉得内疚 |
[1:20:46] | Not anger, love. | 别生气 亲爱的 |
[1:20:48] | If you want for yourself, you would not be here. | 如果你是为自己 就不会在这里 |
[1:20:52] | And he | 还有他 |
[1:20:56] | He knew what. He game but losses. Such are the rules. | 他的信条是 赌博但绝不失败 |
[1:21:00] | Everybody out! | 所有人都出去 |
[1:21:06] | This is kruger -the man with diamonds. According zamisala, should not | 这就是克鲁格 钻石在他手上 |
[1:21:11] | To interfere. But just in case, set camera in the room. | 以防万一 装了监控设备 |
[1:21:17] | -How you doing -With copper and oil. | -怎么样 -一切顺利 |
[1:21:25] | Thus, we begin to open the safe. | 我们已经处于安全状态 |
[1:21:34] | Warned me to start the next stage. | 有新行动告诉我一下 |
[1:21:39] | Do you still work together | 你们还要一起工作 |
[1:21:44] | And you still want to marry me | 你还想娶我吗 |
[1:21:49] | What was that last night forgiveness | 是昨晚的宽恕吗 |
[1:21:53] | Necessary. | 很有必要 |
[1:21:55] | -Want to tell me something -Yes. | -想告诉我什么 -是的 |
[1:22:47] | You can wait in the reading room. | 您可以在阅读室等候 |
[1:22:50] | -On the first floor. -Thanks. | -就在一层 -谢谢 |
[1:23:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:08] | But this is not my mother! | 我认错人了 |
[1:23:16] | Letalek and people are adjacent corridor. Left of you. | 雷塔雷克和同伙在楼梯附近 你们左边 |
[1:23:22] | Quick left! | 往左转 |
[1:23:29] | Are you coming damn! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:24:10] | Well, captain, and one day you can to spend without me, right | 上校 有朝一日您就不需要我了 |
[1:24:15] | I wanted personally to apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[1:24:18] | I realized that the counterfeit notes not your business. | 我已查清你没有私印伪钞 |
[1:24:20] | -Want to meet him. -Find you. Bravo! | -我想见见他 -自己找 |
[1:24:27] | Want candy | 想吃糖果 |
[1:24:31] | Did you like it | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:24:35] | Remember Solana Merikur | 还记得索拉纳·梅里科吗 |
[1:24:38] | I have an alibi. Freed me. | 我有不在场证明 放了我 |
[1:24:41] | I will share something with you. | 我想跟你分享点秘密 |
[1:24:44] | I think that Cash and his friends will want to skin that | 那个凯斯和他同伴 |
[1:24:47] | Who has ordered the murder of Solos. | 和策划索罗斯谋杀的人在一起 |
[1:24:49] | And this man could be your boss. | 那个人可能就是你老板 |
[1:24:53] | -Maxim. -No, no, no. | -马克西姆 -不 不 不 |
[1:24:56] | I never had a boss. I am independent. | 我没有老板 完全独立 |
[1:25:00] | I will never believe it. You too stupid. | 我决不会相信 你个笨蛋 |
[1:25:04] | Brussels, internal investigation. | 布鲁塞尔的国内调查 |
[1:25:08] | One master leru wants to talk to you. | 一位负责人想跟你谈谈 |
[1:25:12] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[1:25:16] | I know your two inspectors I have already visited. | 两位巡查员已经见过 |
[1:25:20] | Leblan and Lebran. | 勒布朗和勒布兰 |
[1:25:23] | No, not your ridicule. What are you sure | 没开玩笑 你确定 |
[1:25:28] | Okay. We’ll call you. | 好的 再联系 |
[1:25:34] | In the home affairs department never | 国内案件组从没有 |
[1:25:36] | There was Leblan inspectors and Lebran. | 勒布朗和勒布兰巡视员 |
[1:25:40] | You new message. | 您有一条新信息 |
[1:25:43] | Where are you here we go, they are in a safe room. | 你在哪里 他们处境安全 |
[1:25:46] | We delays. Alert me when you arrive. | 我们延机了 你抵达后通知我 |
[1:26:15] | Good morning, gentlemen. Welcome. | 早上好 先生 欢迎光临 |
[1:26:34] | Where have we lost | 你们在哪里跟丢的 |
[1:26:36] | Plans have changed. In lebran we decided that we can not have confidence | 计划改变 我们决定无法相信他 |
[1:26:40] | One that melted his head. -this is immoral! | 真够邪恶 |
[1:26:44] | I doubt it will keep his post, but more likely to avoid jail. | 我觉得能保留职位 免去牢狱之灾 |
[1:26:49] | If you give some of his colleagues, I’ll try to help you. | 如果能供出他的同伴 我能帮你 |
[1:27:15] | Should get out. spipaha cash. | 应该出去了 凯斯 |
[1:27:19] | What | 什么 |
[1:27:21] | Preupredili are people with suitcases, that safe is not reliable. | 普鲁迪利的人有手提箱 不可信 |
[1:27:25] | He left the diamonds in the room. Will not let these fools. | 他把钻石留在房间 不会让这些笨人得逞 |
[1:27:30] | Alongside will encounter Cash other gluppatsi. | 沿路会遇见凯斯 |
[1:27:34] | While explaining Lea will Cash freed, I will take my suitcase. | 跟李解释时 凯斯就逃走了 我会取走手提箱 |
[1:27:40] | -How -In the old way! | -怎么做 -老把戏 |
[1:28:01] | Awaiting a stroke of 30 years! | 这一朝我等了30年 |
[1:28:04] | I stopped hope. I thought so will die with empty hands. | 我不再期望 以为致死都会两手空空 |
[1:28:08] | I started as dzhepchiya. 10 years scratch. | 10年白手起家 |
[1:28:24] | 12million! Not bad end of career! | 1200万美元 退休都够了 |
[1:28:52] | Come on, come on! | 进去 进去 |
[1:28:59] | Next time one of its inspiration to export diamonds in the ass, | 下次他妈想出口钻石 |
[1:29:04] | Not necessarily call the police. | 没必要叫警察 |
[1:29:08] | Just kill them! | 直接毙了他们 |
[1:29:13] | These people only understand this language! | 他们就值这下场 |
[1:29:23] | Do you drink | 要喝一杯吗 |
[1:29:26] | I want to pay me. | 我想要杯计帐的 |
[1:29:30] | You will pay, do not worry. | 别担心 让你付钱 |
[1:29:35] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:29:38] | -Are you deaf -Who are you | -你聋了吗 -你是谁 |
[1:29:41] | -Were you I would not do it. -You ‘re not my place. | -我可不想动粗 -这里我说了算 |
[1:29:46] | Close your eyes! | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:29:51] | Close your eyes! | 给我闭上眼睛 |
[1:30:25] | I swear, it was here. | 我发誓 就在这里的 |
[1:30:28] | There was bilyardni tables and players and waitress. | 这里有桌子 顾客 还有服务员 |
[1:30:31] | I swear, captain, believe me. | 我发誓 上尉 相信我 |
[1:30:33] | And there in the back room there were tables for poker. | 后面的房间还有玩扑克的桌子 |
[1:30:40] | See. | 看 |
[1:30:43] | Here, I was right! right | 在这 我说的没错 |
[1:30:48] | You lied! | 你骗我 |
[1:30:50] | Alibi for the day death of Solana … | 索拉纳死亡那天的不在场证据… |
[1:30:54] | Who was your alibi | 谁是你的不在场证明人 |
[1:31:00] | I can go back to the office for response and to look at your file. | 我可以回警局看看档案 |
[1:31:04] | But so will only lose time and this is irritating me. | 但这太浪费时间 而且会惹恼我 |
[1:31:09] | You want to repeat the question | 需要我重复问题吗 |
[1:31:16] | Lieutenant Molina. Julia Molina. | 莫利纳中尉 茱莉亚·莫利纳 |
[1:31:28] | -Remove car. -I told you I can! | -移开那车 -我马上 |
[1:31:31] | Instead of jitter, better help me! | 别神经过敏 帮帮我 |
[1:31:35] | -And what procedures offer -Most other, sir. | -有什么其他活动 -很多 先生 |
[1:31:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:31:59] | You are not my mother! | 你不是我妈 |
[1:32:22] | -Go! -We should wait for Mr Maxim. | -开船 -我们得等马克西姆 |
[1:32:25] | Never wait. You will stay here! | 不用等了 你就留在这里吧 |
[1:32:30] | Remain! | 等一下 |
[1:32:55] | Good afternoon, sir. My wife wants to leave jewelry in the safe. | 下午好 先生 我妻子想把珠宝寄存 |
[1:33:01] | Very sorry, sir, but this is impossible. | 非常抱歉 先生 不太可能 |
[1:33:03] | Really why | 为什么 |
[1:33:05] | Unfortunately the hotel has not safe. | 很抱歉 这个酒店不安全 |
[1:33:08] | Yes! Now reach safe. | 现在安全了 |
[1:33:11] | Some heat! How long | 给点热度 多久 |
[1:33:14] | Think of diamonds, this will obodri! | 想想钻石 这算什么 |
[1:33:17] | Come on, show! real child. And why you stop | 拜托 真是个孩子 |
[1:33:20] | -I lose. -Get what you got. | -我输了 -活该 |
[1:33:26] | Door! | 记得关门 |
[1:33:31] | Poker must be respected! | 扑克这游戏不错 |
[1:33:35] | Can I | 我能参加吗 |
[1:33:50] | Solana dead. | 索拉纳死了 |
[1:33:54] | Dyubrey hustler. | 戴布雷 骗子 |
[1:33:58] | Cash hustler. | 凯斯 骗子 |
[1:34:02] | Lebran hustler. | 勒布兰 骗子 |
[1:34:04] | Leblan -hustler. | 勒布朗 骗子 |
[1:34:08] | Lardie -stupid! | 拉迪 笨蛋 |
[1:34:16] | I have bad news, Lardie. | 我有个坏消息 拉迪 |
[1:34:20] | Will they be arrested for murder. | 他们会因谋杀罪逮捕吗 |
[1:34:22] | -Really and who I shot this time -Solana Merikur. | -这次我又杀了谁 -索拉纳·梅里科 |
[1:34:27] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要个律师 |
[1:34:29] | They tiknat behind bars for 20 years. | 能判你个20年 |
[1:34:40] | -We can deal, right -I hear you. | -好商量 -我听你的 |
[1:34:45] | She itself with a large amount of seizures. | 她自己有大量存货 |
[1:34:49] | He wanted to washed money abroad. Then appear Solana | 他想到国外洗钱 索拉纳出现了 |
[1:34:53] | And organize the entire operation. All had to pass two stages. | 策划了这一切 需要经过两个阶段 |
[1:34:57] | But first, she knew that he was deceived. | 但一开始 她知道他行骗 |
[1:35:01] | -But since it was dirty money … -Sent you to kill him. | -因为是黑钱… -派你杀了他 |
[1:35:05] | Yes, I had no choice. | 是的 我别无选择 |
[1:35:08] | If I had not agreed, it would I scored behind bars for nonsense. | 如果我不同意 别无声息的隐匿的就是我 |
[1:35:13] | Yes, I’m real victim commissioner. | 我是真的委任杀人 |
[1:35:16] | Do not cry, lardie. Could be in its place. | 别伤心 拉迪 会有报应的 |
[1:35:29] | That slut rob us. | 那个贱人把我们抢劫了 |
[1:35:32] | Gather all and find it. | 集聚所有人找到她 |
[1:35:36] | No, I want her alive! I want to tell her a few words. | 要活口 我要亲自告诉她点儿话 |
[1:36:10] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:36:14] | -Yes, dear. -Can the ice cream | -亲爱的 -能吃冰激凌吗 |
[1:36:17] | Ask your father. | 问问你爸爸 |
[1:36:27] | Dad! Dad! Can ice cream | 爸爸 爸爸 能吃冰激凌吗 |
[1:36:30] | Yes, my love. Earned it. | 没问题 亲爱的 吃吧 |
[1:36:51] | -Now you can not knitting more! -Are you kidding nothing in the world! | -这回不用发愁了 -开什么玩笑 |
[1:36:58] | False beard and blood helped, but the most important thing is talent. | 假胡子和血迹帮了点忙 最重要的是能力 |
[1:37:03] | And proper motion! It was success, okay | 恰如其分的动作 太棒了 |
[1:37:11] | Warn you that if Zahvanem with that work in istanbul | 告诉你 如果伊斯坦布尔的扎哈纳姆要参加 |
[1:37:15] | Will participate, but in jail no longer intrude. | 监狱里就不会拥挤了 |
[1:37:17] | Stop is Zhalval, not out there one day. | 别提扎瓦 千万不要去 |
[1:37:21] | Do you think playing dead is very funny | 你们觉得装死好笑吗 |
[1:37:24] | -Because I already died twice. -You know what, Fred | -因为我已经死2次了 -知道吗 弗雷德 |
[1:37:27] | Next time you go to jail. This demoralize me! | 下次你进监狱 让我沮丧 |
[1:37:31] | If you do not like it, next time I nadenem watermanship bonnet | 如果你不喜欢 下次给你游泳帽 |
[1:37:35] | And they mushnem in the closet, if you can meet egoto. | 别再唧唧歪歪了 |
[1:37:38] | Did you see those gorili nozzle | 你看到喷嘴了 |
[1:37:42] | What do you think, who like her more, Lebran or Leblan | 你觉得呢 谁更喜欢她 勒布兰还是勒布朗 |
[1:37:46] | Who was Lebran, you or me | 谁是勒布兰 你还是我 |
[1:37:50] | Send me my share. | 给我那份 |
[1:37:52] | -You sure you do not want to stay -I like to keep. | -你真的不想留下了 -我想走了 |
[1:37:56] | And tomorrow I have to buynos aires. On Monday I tango! | 明天有个宴会 周一要跳探戈 |
[1:38:00] | Briefly. Rezorvoar have full fuel | 总之 瑞兹弗尔燃料还够 |
[1:38:04] | And 10 minutes ahead chaser to you. | 10分钟前有人出发追你了 |
[1:38:07] | The problem is just that your gun haostni is loaded with bullets. | 问题是你的枪有没有子弹上膛 |
[1:38:10] | Besides, there is a gift for you. By Solana. | 还有 索拉纳有个礼物给你 |
[1:38:44] | Am I | 我可以 |
[1:38:47] | -Will you marry me -You have to ask my husband. | -你会嫁给我吗 -问问我丈夫 |
[1:38:51] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:38:58] | -For Solos! -For Solos! | -敬索罗斯 -敬索罗斯 |
[1:39:02] | For Solos! | 敬索罗斯 |
[1:39:19] | Stake of 20 centimes. The goal is the coin of 1 euros. | 地上有许多20分硬币 目标是1欧硬币 |
[1:39:23] | Each of you has the ball. Winner is this, | 每个人有一个球 |
[1:39:27] | Whose ball is closest to coin. Okay | 赢者的球离1欧硬币最近 |