英文名称:Cars
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | [Male] OK… Here we go. Focus. | 好,来吧,要专心! |
[00:41] | Speed. I am speed. | 速度,我就是速度 |
[00:46] | One winner, 42 losers. | 一位冠军,四十二位失败者 |
[00:49] | I eat losers for breakfast. | 我会把失败者当早餐吃掉的 |
[00:53] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[00:55] | Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast. | 稍等,也许我已经吃过早餐了 |
[00:57] | A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed. | 稍微休息一下也不错不不不,专注,加速! |
[01:02] | I’m faster than fast. Quicker than quick. | 疾如风,快如箭 |
[01:05] | I am lightning! | 我就是“闪电”! |
[01:07] | [Male] Hey, Lightning! You ready? | 喂,“闪电”,准备好了吗? |
[01:11] | Oh, yeah. Lightning’s ready | 喔耶,“闪电”已经准备好了“闪电”麦坤 |
[01:53] | Ka-chow! | 咔嚓! |
[02:41] | Get your antenna balls here! | 卖天线球喔 |
[02:50] | Go, Lightnin’! | 冲啊,“闪电”! |
[02:52] | – Whoo! – You got that right, slick. [whistles] | – 哇喔!- 说的没错,伙计 |
[03:09] | Uh! [screams] | 啊! |
[03:22] | – [Male] Welcome back to the Dinoco 400. – [Crowd cheers] | 欢迎回到狄纳哥400 |
[03:25] | I’m Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Darrell Cartrip. | 我是鲍伯凯特拉斯以及我的好友岱洛卡崔普 |
[03:28] | We’re midway through what may be an historic day for racing. | 赛车史上一场至关重要的比赛正在进行之中 |
[03:32] | Bob, my oil pressure’s through the roof. | 鲍伯,我的油压现在高到不行 |
[03:34] | If this gets more exciting, they’re gonna have to tow me outta the booth! | 如果再继续这样剌激下去我就得被拖吊出去了! |
[03:37] | Right, Darrell. | 没错,岱洛 |
[03:38] | [Bob] Three cars are tied for the season points lead, | 三位选手以平分的方式 |
[03:41] | heading into the final race of the season. | 进入今年的总决赛 |
[03:43] | And the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup. | 赢得这场比赛的人不仅得到年度总冠军更将得到活塞杯 |
[03:48] | Does The King, Strip Weathers, | 绰号“国王”的选手史崔普惠特 |
[03:50] | have one more victory in him before retirement? | 会在退役之前再得到一项冠军吗? |
[03:52] | [Darrell] He’s been Dinoco’s golden boy for years! | 他一向都是狄纳哥的常胜将军 |
[03:55] | Can he win them one last Piston Cup? | 他能否再赢一次活塞杯呢? |
[03:57] | [Bob] And, as always, in the second place spot we find Chick Hicks. | 像往常一样,别忘了第二名的选手奇克希克斯 |
[04:01] | He’s been chasing that tailfin his entire career. | 他的整个职业生涯都一直紧咬着“国王”不放 |
[04:03] | [Darrell] Chick thought this was his year. | 奇克认为今年时机已到 |
[04:06] | His chance to finally emerge from The King’s shadow. | 也许他可以从“国王”的阴影下走出来 |
[04:08] | But the last thing he expected was… Lightning McQueen! | 但他意想不到的是“闪电”麦坤! |
[04:13] | [Bob] You know, I don’t think anybody expected this. | 我想大家都没预料到这种情况 |
[04:15] | The rookie sensation came into the season unknown. | 赛季开始时麦坤只是个无名小卒 |
[04:18] | But everyone knows him now. | 但现在没有人不认识他了 |
[04:20] | [Darrell] Will he be the first rookie to win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco? | 他会成为第一个赢得活塞杯的新人并入主迪纳哥吗? |
[04:24] | [Bob] The legend, the runner-up, and the rookie! | 传奇“国王”,凶猛“路霸”,新人“闪电”! |
[04:26] | Three cars, one champion! | 三辆赛车,一个冠军! |
[04:41] | No you don’t. | 你休想! |
[04:46] | – [Chuckling] – Hey! | 嘿! |
[04:55] | What a ride! | 开得太棒了! |
[04:58] | Go get ’em, McQueen! Go get ’em! | 追上去,麦坤!追上去! |
[05:04] | [Female] I love you, Lightning! | 我爱你,“闪电”! |
[05:06] | – Dinoco is all mine. – [Screaming] | 迪纳哥是我的! |
[05:09] | [Darrell] Trouble, turn three! | 第三个弯道处有麻烦了! |
[05:11] | – Get through that, McQueen. – [Bob] Huge crash behind the leaders! | – 看你怎么过来,麦坤- 领先者的后面发生了大碰撞 |
[05:36] | [Bob] Wait a second, Darrell. McQueen is in the wreckage. | 等等,岱洛,麦坤冲进了混乱之中 |
[05:39] | [Darrell] There’s no way the rookie can make it through! | 他不可能穿过那里的! |
[05:41] | Not in one piece, that is. | 他会被撞烂的 |
[05:57] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[05:59] | Lightning! Oh! | “闪电”!喔! |
[06:03] | [Darrell] Look at that! McQueen made it through! | 快看啊!麦坤冲出来了 |
[06:05] | [Bob] A spectacular move by Lightning McQueen! | “闪电”麦坤又一次上演精彩表演 |
[06:08] | Yeah! Ka-chow! | 耶!咔嚓! |
[06:10] | McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! | “闪电”!“闪电”!“闪电”!“闪电”! |
[06:14] | Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow! [honking] | 耶,麦坤!咔嚓! |
[06:17] | [Bob] While everyone heads into the pits, | 当大家都进入维修站的时候 |
[06:19] | McQueen stays out to take the lead! | 只有麦坤留在赛道上保持领先 |
[06:21] | Don’t take me out, coach. I can still race! | 别把我拖出去,教练,我还能比赛! |
[06:28] | [Chuckling] What do you think? A thing of beauty. | 觉得怎么样?漂亮吧 |
[06:31] | – McQueen made it! – [Chick] What? | – 麦坤出来了!- 什么? |
[06:33] | He’s not pitting! | 他没有进站! |
[06:34] | You gotta get me out there! Let’s go! Get me back out there! | 你们得让我出去,快点!我要去追他! |
[06:37] | McQueen’s not going into the pits! | 麦坤没有进站! |
[06:39] | [Darrell] The rookie fired his crew chief. The third this season! | 这个新人解雇了他的领队,这赛季的第三个了! |
[06:43] | – [Bob] Says he likes working alone. – Go, go! | – 看起来他喜欢单干- 冲,冲啊! |
[06:45] | Looks like Chick got caught up in the pits. | 看来奇克在维修站里耽误了不少时间 |
[06:48] | Yeah, after a stop like that, he’s got a lot of ground to make up. | 对呀,像这样的的停站,他有的路要赶了 |
[06:51] | Get ready, boys, we’re coming to the restart! | 准备好,伙计们,比赛要重新开始了 |
[07:12] | Come on, come on, come on! | 让开,让开,让开! |
[07:22] | We need tires now! Come on, let’s go! | 我们需要换胎!伙计们,快点! |
[07:24] | – No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas! – [Male] What? | – 不,不,不,不!不要换胎,只要加油- 什么? |
[07:27] | You need tires, you idiot! | 你需要新轮胎呀,白痴! |
[07:29] | [Darrell] Looks like it’s gas-and-go’s for McQueen today. | 看来麦坤今天只加油就好了 |
[07:32] | [Bob] Right. No tires again. | 对呀,又不换轮胎 |
[07:34] | [Darrell] That’s a short-term gain, long-term loss, | 通常那只会给你带来短暂的优势但之后会害了你的 |
[07:36] | but it’s workin’ for him. He obviously knows somethin’ we don’t know. | 不过看起来这对麦坤不适用嘿,看来他比我们懂的还多 |
[07:48] | [Bob] This is it, Darrell. One lap to go and Lightning McQueen has a huge lead. | 快结束了,岱洛,比赛剩下最后一圈麦坤领先了一大截 |
[07:53] | He’s got it in the bag. Call in the dogs and put out the fire! | 他的冠军已经手到擒来了可以把啦啦队叫出来欢呼了吧! |
[07:55] | We’re gonna crown us a new champion! | 我们有一个新冠军了! |
[08:04] | – Checkered flag, here I come! – [Tire blows] | 终点线,我来啦! |
[08:07] | [Darrell] No! McQueen’s blown a tire! | 糟糕!麦坤爆胎了! |
[08:09] | [Bob] And with only one turn to go! Can he make it? | 只剩最后一个弯,他到的了吗? |
[08:11] | – You fool! – [Grunts] | 你这个笨蛋! |
[08:15] | [Male] McQueen’s blown a tire! He’s blown a tire! | 麦坤爆胎了!他爆胎了! |
[08:18] | Go, go, go! | 快追快追! |
[08:29] | [Darrell] He’s lost another tire! | 他又爆了另一个胎! |
[08:30] | – King and Chick come up fast! – [Bob] They’re entering turn three! | – “国王”和“路霸”快速拉近距离!- 他们一起进入三号弯道 |
[08:34] | Come on. [grunting] | 加油 |
[08:37] | I don’t believe what I’m watching, Bob! | 真是难以置信,鲍伯! |
[08:40] | Lightning McQueen is 100 feet from his Piston Cup! | “闪电”麦坤和他的活塞杯奖座只差一百尺! |
[08:49] | [Bob] The King and Chick rounding turn four. | “国王”和“路霸”过了四号弯道 |
[08:54] | [Darrell] Down the stretch they come! And it’s, and it’s… | 最后一段了,冠军是…冠军是 |
[08:58] | – It’s too close to call! Too close! – I don’t believe it! | – 太紧凑了,相差太小了- 简直不敢相信! |
[09:01] | Lightning! | “闪电”! |
[09:02] | – The most spectacular, amazing… – I don’t believe it! | – 最最引人入胜,最最精彩的…- 真不敢相信! |
[09:05] | …unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world! | 史上最精彩的结局! |
[09:09] | – And we don’t know who won! – Look at that! | – 我们都不知道谁获得了冠军!- 看啊! |
[09:22] | – That’s very close to call. – Can we play that again? | – 这太接近了- 能再放一遍吗? |
[09:25] | Hey, no cameras! Get outta here! | 嘿,不准拍照!出去! |
[09:27] | We’re here in Victory Lane, awaiting the results. | 我们在冠军通道等待最终结果 |
[09:30] | McQueen, that was a risky move, not taking tires. | 麦坤,刚才你不换车胎实在是太大胆了 |
[09:32] | Tell me about it! | 你倒是说说 |
[09:33] | Are you sorry you didn’t have a crew chief out there? | 你会不会后悔你没有维修团队呢? |
[09:36] | Oh, Kori. There’s a lot more to racing than just winning. | 喔,克莉,赛车不是只顾输赢就好的 |
[09:39] | I mean, taking the race by a full lap… Where’s the entertainment in that? | 如果我轻易的领先一整圈夺冠那还有什么意思? |
[09:43] | I wanted to give folks a little sizzle. | 我要给观众们剌激感呀 |
[09:45] | – Sizzle? – Am I sorry I don’t have a crew chief? | – 剌激?- 我会后悔没有维修队吗? |
[09:48] | No, I’m not. ‘Cause I’m a one-man show. | 不,当然不会,因为我自己一人就搞定了 |
[09:50] | What? Oh, yeah, right. | 什么?喔,好吧 |
[09:51] | That was a confident Lightning McQueen. | 真有自信的“闪电”麦坤 |
[09:54] | Live from Victory Lane, I’m Kori Turbowitz. | 从终点线为您带来的时况转播我是克莉特布瓦茨 |
[09:56] | – Get outta the shot. – Yo, Chuck. | – 喂,闪开- 嘿,查克 |
[09:58] | Chuck, what are you doing? You’re blockin’ the camera! | 查克你在干嘛?你挡住摄影机了! |
[10:00] | – Everyone wants to see the bolt. – What? | – 大家都想看闪电- 什么? |
[10:02] | – Now, back away. – That’s it! Come on, guys. | – 退后退后- 就是这样!快,伙计们 |
[10:05] | – Whoa, team! Where are you going? – We quit, Mr. One-Man Show! | – 唉呀,你们这是干嘛?- 我们不干了你!自己一人搞定吧 |
[10:10] | Oh, OK, leave. Fine. | 喔喔,随便吧 |
[10:11] | How will I ever find anyone else who knows how to fill me up with gas? | 要再找到一个能帮我加油的人很难吗? |
[10:16] | – Adios, Chuck! – And my name is not Chuck! | – 再见,查克- 我不叫查克! |
[10:19] | Oh, whatever. | 哦,随便吧 |
[10:21] | Hey, Lightning! Yo! McQueen! | 喂,麦坤!叫你呢,麦坤! |
[10:23] | Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racin’ out there. | 刚才的比赛可真漂亮啊 |
[10:26] | – By me! – Oh, yeah. | – 我是说我!- 嗯,好吧 |
[10:29] | – Zinger! – Welcome to the Chick era, baby! | – 太棒了!- 欢迎来到奇克时代! |
[10:31] | The Piston Cup… It’s mine, dude. It’s mine. | 不过活塞杯是我的,伙计,是我的 |
[10:34] | Hey, fellas, how do you think I’d look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco blue! | 我觉得迪纳哥蓝蛮适合我的,迪纳哥蓝! |
[10:39] | In your dreams, Thunder. | 你做你的白日梦吧,“雷”先生 |
[10:41] | Yeah, right. Thunder? What’s he talkin’ about, “Thunder”? | 哈,没错,“雷”?他干嘛叫我“雷”? |
[10:44] | You know, ’cause thunder always comes after lightning. | 喔,你知道打雷一向都是在闪电之后啊 |
[10:47] | Ka-ping! Ka-pow! | 咔乒!咔乓! |
[10:49] | – Who knew about the thunder thing? – I didn’t. | – 你们谁了解雷吗?- 不清楚 |
[10:51] | – Give us the bolt! – That’s right. | – 我们要闪电!- 这就对了! |
[10:53] | Right in the lens. | 往右转,对着镜头 |
[10:55] | – Show me the bolt, baby! – Smile, McQueen! | – 伙计,秀一下闪电!- 笑一个,麦坤! |
[10:57] | – Show me the bolt, McQueen! – That’s it! | – 秀一下闪电,麦坤!- 就是这样! |
[11:05] | That was one close finish. You sure made Dinoco proud. | 比赛结果太接近了,迪纳哥以你为荣 |
[11:10] | Thank you, King. | 谢谢你,“国王” |
[11:11] | Well, Tex, you’ve been good to me all these years. | 泰仕,这些年你一直对我很好 |
[11:14] | It’s the least I could do. | 我只是尽全力去比赛而已 |
[11:15] | Whatever happens, you’re a winner to me, you old daddy rabbit. | 不管结果怎样你永远都是我的冠军 |
[11:19] | Thanks, dear. Wouldn’t be nothing without you. | 谢了,亲爱的,没有你我什么都做不成 |
[11:21] | Kch-i-ka-chow! | 咔嚓! |
[11:24] | – I’m Mia. – I’m Tia. | – 我是蜜亚- 我是蒂亚 |
[11:26] | [Both] We’re, like, your biggest fans! Ka-chow! | 我们是你的头号粉丝!咔嚓! |
[11:29] | I love being me. | 我爱做自己! |
[11:32] | – [Police] OK, girls, that’s it. – We love you, Lightning! | – 好了,女孩们,可以了- 我们爱你,“闪电”! |
[11:37] | Hey, buddy. You’re one gutsy racer. | 小子,你真是个胆大的选手 |
[11:40] | Oh, hey, Mr. The King. | 噢,“国王”先生你好 |
[11:41] | You got more talent in one lug nut | 你拥有的天份是其它选手 |
[11:43] | than a lot of cars has got in their whole body. | 一辈子都得不到的 |
[11:46] | – Really? Oh, that… – But you’re stupid. | – 是吗?这个…- 可是你太笨了 |
[11:49] | – Excuse me? – This ain’t a one-man deal, kid. | – 什么?- 小子,赛车不是独角戏 |
[11:51] | You need to wise up and get a good crew chief and a good team. | 你得变聪明点,去找个好的团队 |
[11:54] | You ain’t gonna win unless you got good folks behind you, | 没有好的团队帮你你是不可能赢的 |
[11:58] | [voice dwindling] and you let them do their job, like they should. | 你要让他们做好他们的工作 |
[12:01] | – Like I tell the boys at the shop… – A good team. | – 就像我告诉孩子们在商店里- 好的团队 |
[12:04] | – Yeah… – [electronic music] | 没错 |
[12:13] | Ka-chow! Ka-pow! | 咔嚓!咔乓! |
[12:35] | Oh, Lightning! | 哦,“闪电”! |
[12:38] | If you figure that out you just gonna be OK. | 你要是能解决这些问题就会变得更好了 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah, that… That is spectacular advice. | 嗯,好吧,谢谢你的关心与建议 |
[12:45] | Thank you, Mr. The King. | 谢谢你,“国王”先生 |
[12:46] | – [Fanfare] – [Bob] Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:48] | for the first time in Piston Cup history… | 今天是活塞杯历史上,我们第一次 |
[12:51] | [rewing] A rookie has won the Piston Cup. | 一个新手赢得活塞杯 |
[12:55] | Yes! | 没错! |
[12:56] | [Bob]… we have a three-way tie. | …结果是三人平手 |
[13:06] | [Chuckling] Hey, that must be really embarrassing. | 嘿,麦坤,很尴尬吧 |
[13:09] | But I wouldn’t worry about it. Because I didn’t do it! | 不过我不会想太多的因为尴尬的不是我,哈哈 |
[13:12] | [Bob] Piston Cup officials have determined that a tiebreaker race | 主办单位决定三位平手的选手 |
[13:16] | between the three leaders will be held in California in one week. | 一个礼拜后在加州进行殊死赛 |
[13:20] | Well, thank you! Thanks to all of you out there! Thank you! | 谢谢!谢谢你们!谢谢! |
[13:24] | [Whispering] Hey, first one to California gets Dinoco all to himself. | 小子,看谁先到加州谁就可得到迪纳哥 |
[13:27] | No, not me! No, you rock, and you know that! | 不,不是我,你才酷 |
[13:35] | Oh, yeah! Whoo! | 喔耶!太棒了 |
[13:39] | Yep! All right! Got it! | 嗯!好吧! |
[13:40] | “First one to California gets Dinoco all to himself.” | 谁先到加州谁就得到迪纳哥 |
[13:44] | Oh, we’ll see who gets there first, Chick. | 我倒要来看看是谁先到,奇克 |
[13:46] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[13:48] | – Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie. – I don’t want to talk about it. | – 小子,恭喜你得到平手- 别说了 |
[13:51] | Let’s go, Mack. Saddle up. What’d you do with my trailer? | 我们走吧,麦大叔你把我的车厢拿到哪去了? |
[13:54] | – I parked it at your sponsor’s tent. – What? | – 我把它停在你的赞助商的蓬子里了- 什么? |
[13:56] | Gotta make your personal appearance. | 你得去那边露个脸 |
[13:58] | No. No! No, no, no, no! | 不不不,不要啊 |
[14:01] | Yes, yes, yes! Lightning McQueen here. | 是的是的,我是闪电麦坤 |
[14:03] | And I use Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment, new rear end formula! | 我用“锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏 |
[14:07] | Nothing soothes a rusty bumper like Rust-eze. | “锈不来”保护你已经生锈的保险杠不再锈下去 |
[14:11] | Wow! Look at that shine! | 哇,看看这个光泽! |
[14:14] | Use Rust-eze and you too can look like me! | 用“锈不来”你也可以跟我一样亮 |
[14:18] | Ka-chow! | 咔嚓! |
[14:22] | I met this car from Swampscott. | 我在沼泽地见过这辆车 |
[14:24] | He was so rusty he didn’t even cast a shadow. | 他已经锈到不成个样子了 |
[14:27] | – You could see his dirty undercarriage. – [Crowd laughs] | 你从车顶都可以看到他的底盘了 |
[14:30] | [Groaning] I hate rusty cars. This is not good for my image. | 唉,我恨生锈的车子,这有损我的形象 |
[14:35] | They did give you your big break. Besides, it’s in your contract. | 至少他们帮你出了赞助费你必须帮他们打广告 |
[14:38] | Oh, will you stop, please? Just go get hooked up. | 拜托别说了行吗?去把车厢接起来吧 |
[14:41] | – Winter is a grand old time. – Of this there are no ifs or buts. | – 冬天是个可怕的东西- 不用猜测,不用怀疑 |
[14:45] | [Male 1] But remember, all that salt and grime… | 不过记住,所有的盐份和污渍 |
[14:48] | Can rust your bolts and freeze your… | 会把你的螺丝锈掉,也会把你冻坏 |
[14:50] | Hey, look! There he is! | 嘿,你们看,他来了 |
[14:52] | Our almost champ! | 我们的准冠军! |
[14:54] | [Male 1] Get your rear end in here. | 快过来坐 |
[14:55] | Lightning McQueen, you are wicked fast! | “闪电”麦坤,你真是太快了 |
[14:57] | – That race was a pisser! – You were booking! | – 这种比赛小意思- 你是真正的冠军! |
[15:00] | – Give me a little room. – You’re my hero! | – 拜托让让路- 你是我的偶像! |
[15:02] | Yes, I know. [chuckles] | 我知道 |
[15:04] | “Fred.” Fred, thank you. | 谢谢,弗列德 |
[15:05] | He knows my name. He knows my name! | 他知道我名字!他知道我名字! |
[15:09] | Looking good, Freddie! | 你气色不错啊,弗列德 |
[15:10] | Thanks to you, Lightning, we had a banner year! | 谢谢你,“闪电”,今年我们业绩好多了 |
[15:13] | We might clear enough to buy you some headlights. | 我们的盈余还可帮你买个车头灯 |
[15:15] | You saying he doesn’t have headlights? | 你是说他没有车头灯? |
[15:17] | That’s what I’m telling ya. They’re stickers! | 对呀,他的车头灯其实是贴纸 |
[15:20] | Well, you know, racecars don’t need headlights, | 好吧,你们应该知道赛车是不需要车头灯的 |
[15:23] | because the track is always lit. | 因为赛场永远都是亮的 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, so is my brother, but he still needs headlights. | 我的兄弟们和你不一样,他们还是要头灯 |
[15:33] | – Ladies and gentlemen, – [both] Lightning McQueen! | – 女士们先生们- “闪电”麦坤 |
[15:40] | Free Bird! | 自由鸟乐队! |
[15:42] | You know, the Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment team | “锈不来保险杠药膏”赛车队 |
[15:45] | ran a great race today. | 今天跑了一场漂亮的比赛 |
[15:47] | And remember, with a little Rust-eze… | 记得喔,用“锈不来” |
[15:50] | [whispering] And an insane amount of luck, | 以及非常好的运气 |
[15:52] | …you too, can look like me. Ka-chow. | 你也可以跟我一样亮,咔嚓 |
[15:59] | – Hey, kid. – We love ya. | – 嘿,小子- 我们爱你 |
[16:01] | And we’re looking forward to another great year. | 期待明年和你的合作 |
[16:03] | Just like this year! | 就像今年一样! |
[16:06] | Not on your life. | 那是不可能的事 |
[16:09] | – Don’t drive like my brother! – Yeah, don’t drive like my brother! | – 不要像我兄弟一样开车- 没错,不要像他那样! |
[16:12] | California, here we come! | 加州,我们来了 |
[16:15] | Dinoco, here we come! | 迪纳哥,我们来了! |
[18:06] | [Moaning] Oh… oh… uh, I needed this. Hello? | 喔,唔,我正好需要这个,喂? |
[18:12] | [Male] Is this Lightning McQueen, the world’s fastest racing machine? | 这是世上最快的赛车“闪电”麦坤吗? |
[18:16] | Is this Harv, the world’s greatest agent? | 这是世上最棒的经纪人哈夫吗? |
[18:18] | And it is such an honor to be your agent | 能当你的经纪人真是我的荣幸 |
[18:21] | that it almost hurts me to take ten percent of your winnings. | 我都不太好意思要抽你10%的佣金 |
[18:24] | Merchandising. And ancillary rights in perpetuity. Anyway, what a race, champ! | 总之,真是场漂亮的比赛 |
[18:29] | I didn’t see it, but I heard you were great. | 我没,我自己没看到比赛不过我听说你表现得非常棒 |
[18:31] | Thanks, Harv. | 谢了,哈夫 |
[18:33] | Listen, they’re giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in Cali. | 对了,主办单位给你20张殊死赛的入场卷 |
[18:36] | I’ll pass ’em on to your friends. Shoot me the names. | 我会帮你分发给你的朋友们,把名字告诉我 |
[18:39] | – You let Harv rock it for you, baby. – Right. Friends. | – 你得让我为你服务- 没错,朋友 |
[18:42] | Yes, there’s… | 是啊,嗯… |
[18:46] | OK, I get it, Mr. Popular. | 好的,我知道了,“大明星” |
[18:48] | So many you can’t even narrow it down. Hey, when you get to town, | 你太受欢迎朋友多到数不清,等你到了那里 |
[18:51] | you better make time for your best friend! | 你得多花点时间陪你的朋友 |
[18:53] | Break bread with your mishpocheh here! | 和你老友吃顿饭什么的 |
[18:56] | That’d be great! We should totally… | 对啊,那一定很好玩,我们可以 |
[18:58] | OK, I gotta jump, kid. Let me know how it goes. I’m out. | 好了,我要挂了,再跟我联络吧,拜拜 |
[19:05] | [Lightning] What? A minivan? | 什么?旅行车 |
[19:07] | Come on, you’re in the slow lane. | 拜托,麦大叔,你开得太慢了 |
[19:09] | This is Lightning McQueen you’re hauling here. | 你现在载的可是“闪电”麦坤耶 |
[19:11] | Just stopping off for a quick breather, kid. | 我想停下来喘口气,孩子 |
[19:14] | – Old Mack needs a rest. – Absolutely not. | – 老麦需要休息休息- 这可不行 |
[19:16] | We’re driving all night till we get to California. We agreed to it. | 我们要熬夜开到加州,我们说好了的 |
[19:20] | All night? May I remind you federal DOT regs state… | 熬夜?你知道交通部规定不… |
[19:24] | Come on, I need to get there before Chick and hang with Dinoco. | 拜托,麦大叔,我要赶在“路霸”前到加州 |
[19:27] | [Mack groans] All those sleeping trucks. | 看那些睡得正熟的卡车们 |
[19:30] | Hey, kid, I don’t know if I can make it. | 小子,我不知道我撑不撑得下去 |
[19:32] | Oh, sure you can, Mack. | 你可以的,麦大叔,没问题 |
[19:34] | Look, it’ll be easy. I’ll stay up with you. | 我会陪你一起熬夜 |
[19:36] | – All night? – All night long. | – 整晚吗?- 是的,整晚 |
[19:57] | [Snoring] Uh! | 呃! |
[20:42] | [Sniffing] Ah-choo! | 阿嚏! |
[20:58] | – Hey, yo, D.J. – What up? | – 喂,DJ- 干嘛? |
[21:00] | – We got ourselves a nodder. – [Chuckling] | 这老头在打瞌睡呢 |
[21:10] | Pretty music. [snoring] | 美妙的音乐 |
[21:13] | Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man. | 靖狗,变个线 |
[21:17] | – Right back at ya! – Yeah! | – 在你后面- 耶! |
[21:19] | – Oops! I missed. – You going on vacation? | – 啊,不小心错过了- 你要去渡假啊? |
[21:42] | – Oh, no, Snot Rod… – He’s gonna blow! | – 喔,不!- 他要打喷嚏啦! |
[21:45] | Ah… Ah… Ah-choo! | 阿…阿…阿嚏! |
[21:48] | Gesundheit! | 祝你健康! |
[21:51] | One should never drive while drowsy. | 实在不该在困的时候开车的 |
[22:06] | – Uh! Ah! – [All honking] | 呃!啊! |
[22:12] | [Breathing heavily] Mack! | 麦大叔! |
[22:21] | Mack! | 麦大叔! |
[22:28] | Mack! | 麦大叔! |
[22:30] | Hey, Mack! Mack! | 嘿,麦大叔!麦大叔! |
[22:34] | Mack! | 麦大叔! |
[22:36] | Mack, wait for me! [engine rewing] | 麦大叔,等等我! |
[22:47] | Mack! | 麦大叔! |
[23:09] | Mack! Mack! | 麦大叔!麦大叔! |
[23:13] | Mack! Mack… | 麦大叔!麦大叔… |
[23:15] | …wait up! [coughing] Mack. | 等等!麦大叔! |
[23:19] | Mack! Mack! | 麦大叔!麦大叔! |
[23:21] | What? You’re not Mack. | 什么?你不是麦大叔 |
[23:23] | Mack? I ain’t no Mack! I’m a Peterbilt, for dang sake! | 麦大叔?我可不是麦大叔拜托,我可是皮特比尔特 |
[23:28] | [Peterbilt] Turn on your lights, you moron! | 把你的车头灯打开吧,白痴 |
[23:36] | Mack… The Interstate! | 麦大叔,州际公路 |
[23:49] | – [Engine roaring] – Huh? | 呃? |
[23:53] | Not in my town, you don’t. | 在我的镇上不准你开这么快 |
[24:00] | Oh, no. | 喔,不! |
[24:02] | – Oh, maybe he can help me! – [Sheriff backfiring] | 说不定他能帮我 |
[24:04] | He’s shooting at me! Why is he shooting at me? | 他在对我开枪,为什么他要射我? |
[24:08] | I haven’t gone this fast in years. | 我好多年没开这么快了 |
[24:10] | [Grunting] I’m gonna blow a gasket or somethin’. | 我引擎快爆了 |
[24:13] | Serpentine! Serpentine, serpentine! | 蛇行!蛇行!蛇行! |
[24:15] | What in the blue blazes? | 搞什么? |
[24:17] | Crazy hot-rodder. | 他是个疯子 |
[25:20] | I’m telling you, man, every third blink is slower. | 我跟你说每次闪第三下时就特别慢 |
[25:29] | The sixties weren’t good to you, were they? | 60年代对你的影响不好,对吧? |
[25:41] | What? That’s not the Interstate! | 什么?前面不是州际公路 |
[25:44] | – [Sheriff backfires] – Ah! Oh! | 啊!喔! |
[25:46] | Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! | 哦!哦!哦!哦!哦! |
[25:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不,不要啊 |
[25:56] | Ow! | 哦! |
[26:00] | I’m not the only one seeing this, right? | 不是只有我看见吧? |
[26:03] | – Incoming! – Whoa, man. | – 来了!- 哇塞,伙计 |
[26:05] | – No! – Hey! | – 不!- 嘿! |
[26:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇!哇!哇!哇! |
[26:09] | My tires! | 我的轮胎! |
[26:56] | Fly away, Stanley. Be free! | 飞吧,史丹利!飞向自由 |
[27:09] | Boy, you’re in a heap of trouble. | 小子,你的麻烦大了 |
[27:16] | We’re live at the Los Angeles International Speedway | 记者现在洛杉矶国际赛道为您实况转播 |
[27:19] | as the first competitor, Lightning McQueen, | 第一位选手“闪电”麦坤 |
[27:22] | is arriving at the track. | 现在已经到达了 |
[27:24] | Is it true he’s gonna pose for Cargirl? | 他要去和赛车女郎约会的事是真的吗? |
[27:26] | What’s your strategy? | 你的战略是什么? |
[27:29] | What? Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps? | 怎么啦?我忘了擦我的挡泥板吗? |
[27:33] | McQueen’s driver arrived in California, but McQueen was missing. | 麦柛的司机到了加州,但麦坤却失踪了 |
[27:37] | – McQueen was reported missing. …to race an unprecedented… | 赛车“闪电麦坤”失踪而他却应该在几天后参加空前的比赛 |
[27:41] | [male] Sponsor stated they have no idea where he is. | 赞助商公开声明不知道他在哪里 |
[27:46] | I hope Lightning’s OK. I’d hate to see anything bad happen to him. | 我希望“闪电”没事,希望他别碰上了麻烦 |
[27:50] | I don’t know what’s harder to find, McQueen or a chief who’ll work with him! | 不知道谁比较难找“闪电”麦坤或是他的维修队长 |
[27:54] | [German accent] Lightning McQueen must be found at all costs! | 我们一定要尽全力找到“闪电”麦坤! |
[27:57] | They’re all asking the same question: Where is McQueen? | 每个人都在问相同的问题,麦坤在哪里? |
[28:02] | [Groaning] Oh, boy. | 哦,伙计 |
[28:06] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[28:08] | – Mornin’, sleepin’ beauty! – Ah! | – 早啊,睡美人!- 啊! |
[28:11] | Boy, I was wonderin’ when you was gonna wake up. | 我去烧个水你就醒过来了 |
[28:14] | Take whatever you want! Just don’t hurt me! | 你想要什么都给你,不要伤害我 |
[28:17] | A parking boot? Why do I have a parking boot on? | 轮胎锁?为什么我的轮胎被锁上了 |
[28:19] | – What’s going on here? Please! – [Chuckling] You’re funny. | – 发生了什么事?- 你真有意思 |
[28:24] | I like you already. My name’s Mater. | 我已经开始喜欢你了,我叫脱线 |
[28:29] | Mater? | 脱线? |
[28:30] | Yeah, like “tuh-mater,” but without the “tuh”. | 对呀,就像少根筋的意思 |
[28:33] | – What’s your name? – You don’t know my name? | – 你叫什么名字?- 你不知道我名字? |
[28:36] | Uh… | 呃… |
[28:37] | No, I know your name. Is your name Mater too? | 不知道…你也叫脱线? |
[28:41] | What? | 什么? |
[28:42] | Look, I need to get to California as fast as possible. Where am I? | 我必须要赶去加州,我现在在哪里? |
[28:47] | Where are you? Shoot! | 你在哪里?啊哈 |
[28:49] | You’re in Radiator Springs. | 你在水乡温泉镇 |
[28:51] | The cutest little town in Carburetor County. | 这是一个漂亮的小镇 |
[28:54] | Oh, great. Just great! | 噢,太棒了,真是太棒了 |
[28:57] | Well, if you think that’s great, you should see the rest of the town. | 如果你觉得这样就棒的话你该去看看镇上其它地方 |
[29:02] | You know, I’d love to see the rest of the town! | 说真的,我很想去看看其它地方 |
[29:06] | So if you could just open the gate, take this boot off, | 所以你把门打开,解开我的锁 |
[29:09] | you and me, we go cruisin’, check out the local scene… | 我们两个一起去逛逛吧看看附近的好景点 |
[29:12] | – Dad-gum! – How’d that be, Tuhmater? | – 太棒了- 会是什么样的景色呢? |
[29:14] | – Cool! – Mater! | – 酷!- 脱线! |
[29:15] | What did I tell you about talkin’ to the accused? | 我不是叫你不要跟犯人说话的嘛? |
[29:18] | To not to. | 不说话 |
[29:20] | Well, quit your yappin’ and tow this delinquent road hazard to traffic court. | 那你就快闭嘴,把他拖去交通法庭吧 |
[29:24] | Well, we’ll talk later, Mater. | 好吧,我们晚点再聊,脱线 |
[29:27] | [Chuckling] “Later, Mater.” That’s funny! | 再聊,脱线,真好笑 |
[29:30] | Ah! | 啊! |
[29:31] | [Sheriff] The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to order! | 水乡温泉镇交通法院,现在开庭 |
[29:35] | Hey, you scratched my paint! I oughta take a blowtorch to you, man! | 嘿,你刮坏了我的漆!我要揍扁你 |
[29:38] | You broke-a the road! You a very bad car! | 你把道路弄坏了!你是一辆罪恶深重的车 |
[29:41] | – Fascist! – Commie! | – 法西斯!- 共产党! |
[29:42] | Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take? | 警官,你能不能告诉我这要开多久 |
[29:45] | I gotta get to California, pronto. | 我必须赶去加州 |
[29:46] | Where’s your lawyer? | 你的律师呢? |
[29:48] | I don’t know. Tahiti maybe. He’s got a timeshare there. | 不知道,大概跑去大溪地了吧他在那边租了个渡假村 |
[29:51] | When a defendant has no lawyer, the court will assign one to him. Hey! | 他如果被控没有律师的话法院将指派一位律师给他 |
[29:56] | Anyone want to be his lawyer? | 喂,有没有人想当他的律师啊? |
[29:59] | Shoot, I’ll do it, Sheriff! | 好吧,让我来,韩大夫 |
[30:02] | All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson presiding. | 起立,今天的法官是韩大夫 |
[30:06] | Show-off. | 炫耀狂 |
[30:07] | – May Doc have mercy on your soul. – [Door banging] | 祷告韩大夫对你手下留情吧 |
[30:11] | – [Gasping] – All right, | 好啊 |
[30:12] | I wanna know who’s responsible for wreckin’ my town, Sheriff. | 我想知道到底是谁把我的镇搞成这样 |
[30:15] | I want his hood on a platter! | 我要把他的引擎盖拆下来 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna put him in jail till he rots! No, check that. | 我要把他关在牢里直到他腐烂 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him, | 我要把他关在牢里直到监狱都垮下来 |
[30:24] | and then I’m gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot. | 然后把他移到另一个监狱直到另一个监狱也垮下来 |
[30:27] | I’m… | 我还要 |
[30:31] | Throw him out of here, Sheriff. | 把他丢出去,警长 |
[30:33] | I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town! | 把他丢出我的法庭,把他赶出我的镇 |
[30:36] | – Case dismissed. – Yes! | – 结案- 太好了 |
[30:38] | Boy, I’m purty good at this lawyerin’ stuff. | 嘿,我这个辩护律师做得不错嘛 |
[30:40] | Sorry I’m late, Your Honor! | 不好意思我迟到了,法官大人 |
[30:43] | Holy Porsche! She’s gotta be from my attorney’s office. | 哇,保时捷,她一定是我的律师派来的 |
[30:47] | Hey, thanks for comin’, but we’re all set. | 喂,谢谢你赶来,不过这案子已经解决了 |
[30:49] | – He’s letting me go. – He’s letting you go? | – 他无罪释放了我- 他无罪释放你? |
[30:52] | Yeah, your job’s pretty easy today. | 对呀,你今天的工作轻松吧 |
[30:54] | All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you. | 你现在只要站在那边让我好好看着你 |
[30:57] | Listen, I’m gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. Pi-cha-kow! | 听好,我直说吧,我跟你一起去吃晚餐吧,咔嚓 |
[31:01] | – What the…? Ow! Oh! – Ka-chow! | – 什么?哦!啊!- 咔嚓! |
[31:03] | – Please! – I know. I get that reaction a lot. | – 拜托!- 没关系,我了解你的感受 |
[31:06] | I create feelings in others that they themselves don’t understand. | 我常常让别人感受到前所未有的感觉 |
[31:10] | – [Rewing] – Agh! Ow! | 啊!哦! |
[31:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I scare you? | 不好意思,我吓到你了吗? |
[31:14] | A little bit, but I’ll be all right. | 有一点,不过我没事 |
[31:16] | OK. I’m gonna go talk to the judge. | 呃,我去跟法官谈谈 |
[31:20] | Do what you gotta do, baby. But listen. Be careful. | 去吧,宝贝,不过小心点 |
[31:23] | Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean. | 这里的人脑袋都有点问题如果你知道我的意思 |
[31:26] | Ka-ching! | 咔嚓! |
[31:28] | Ah! | 啊! |
[31:30] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢你的忠告 |
[31:32] | – Hey there, Mater. – Howdy, Sally. | – 你好啊,脱线- 你好呀,莎莉 |
[31:34] | – Hi, folks! – Good morning! | – 大家好- 早安 |
[31:37] | You know her? | 你认识她? |
[31:39] | She’s the town attorney and my fiancee. | 她是镇上的律师,也是我的未婚妻 |
[31:42] | What? | 什么? |
[31:43] | Nah, I’m just kiddin’. She just likes me for my body. | 开玩笑的,她只喜欢我的外表 |
[31:47] | You look great. You do something different with your side view mirrors? | 韩大夫,您今天看起来真帅你是不是改装了你的后照镜? |
[31:51] | What do you want, Sally? | 你到底想说什么,莎莉 |
[31:52] | [Sighing] Come on, make this guy fix the road. The town needs this. | 求求你,判他修理被破坏的道路我们镇上需要道路啊 |
[31:56] | No. I know his type. Racecar. | 不行,我看多了他这种人,赛车 |
[31:59] | That’s the last thing this town needs. | 这镇上最不需要的就是赛车 |
[32:01] | OK, I didn’t want to have to do this, Doc, but you leave me no choice. | 好吧,我本来不想这样,是你逼我的 |
[32:06] | Fellow citizens, you’re all aware of our town’s proud history. | 各位好市民,你们一定都熟悉这镇上令人引以为傲的历史吧 |
[32:10] | Here she goes again. | 她又来了 |
[32:11] | Radiator Springs, the glorious jewel | 水乡温泉镇 |
[32:14] | strung on the necklace of Route 66, the mother road! | 是俗称道路之母的66号公路上 |
[32:18] | It is our job and our pleasure to take care of the travelers | 一颗闪亮的宝石,我们有权利也有义务 |
[32:22] | – on our stretch of that road. – Travelers? What travelers? | – 照顾所有穿过这城镇的旅行者- 旅行者?什么旅行者? |
[32:25] | Ignore him. | 不要理他 |
[32:26] | But how, I ask you, are we to care for those travelers | 可是我问你们,现在路被弄坏了我们要怎么照顾这些旅行者 |
[32:29] | if there is no road for them to drive on? | 如果没有路给他们行驶了? |
[32:32] | – Luigi, what do you have at your store? – Tires. | – 路易奇,你的店里卖什么?- 轮胎 |
[32:35] | And if no one can get to you? | 但如果没有路可以到达你的店呢? |
[32:36] | I won’t sell any… tires. I will lose everything! | 那我的轮胎就卖不出去,我什么都没有了 |
[32:41] | – Flo, what do you have at your store? – I have gas. | – 芙蓉,你的店里卖什么?- 我卖汽油 |
[32:44] | – Lotsa gas! – OK boys, stay with me. | – 很多汽油!- 好的,伙计们,听我说 |
[32:47] | And, Flo, what’ll happen if no one can come to your station to buy gas? | 芙蓉,如果没有人能到达你的店加油呢? |
[32:51] | I’ll go outta business and… we’ll have to leave town. | 那我会被迫关店而搬走 |
[32:54] | What’s gonna happen if Flo leaves town and closes her station? | 如果芙蓉关了加油站搬走了我们怎么办? |
[32:57] | – [All] Without gas, we’re done for! – What? | – 没有汽油,我们也不能动了- 什么? |
[33:00] | Don’t you think the car responsible should fix our road? | 所以你们不觉得闯祸的人应该负责修理吗? |
[33:03] | The only guy strong enough to fix that road is Big Al! | 可是唯一够强壮修路的人是大阿尔呀 |
[33:06] | Lizzie, Big Al left like, 15 years ago. | 丽姬,阿尔15年前就搬走了 |
[33:09] | Then why are you bringing him up, you lemon? | 那你干嘛还提他的名字? |
[33:11] | Oh, he can do it. | 哦,他能办到 |
[33:12] | He’s got the horsepower. So, what do you want him to do? | 没问题的,他可以修路他马力足够,所以你们想要他做什么? |
[33:15] | [All] Fix the road! | 修理马路! |
[33:16] | – Because we are a town worth fixing! – Yeah! | – 因为我们的城镇是值得修补的!- 没错! |
[33:21] | [Honking] Order in the court! | 肃静 |
[33:25] | Seems like my mind has been changed for me. | 看来有人帮我改变了决定 |
[33:28] | – [All] Yeah! – No! | – 好哇- 不要啊 |
[33:30] | [VW van] Nice ruling. | 判得好 |
[33:32] | Oh, I am so not taking you to dinner. | 我不邀请你共进晚餐了 |
[33:36] | [Chuckling] That’s OK, Stickers. You can take Bessie. | 哈,没关系,你可以带贝茜去 |
[33:40] | Man, you get to work with Bessie! | 哇,你可以跟贝茜共事! |
[33:41] | I’d give my left two lug nuts for somethin’ like that. | 我也好希望能跟她一起工作 |
[33:44] | Bessie? Who’s Bessie? | 贝茜?贝茜是谁? |
[33:49] | This here is Bessie, finest road-pavin’ machine ever built. | 这就是贝茜,镇上最好的铺路机 |
[33:53] | I’m hereby sentencing you to community service. | 我现在判你做社区服务 |
[33:56] | You’re gonna fix the road under my supervision. | 你要在我的监督下修理马路 |
[33:59] | What? This place is crazy! | 什么,这是什么鬼地方! |
[34:01] | I know this may be a bad time right now, | 喂,我知道现在提这个不好 |
[34:04] | but you owe me $32,000 in legal fees. | 可是你欠我三万两千元律师费 |
[34:07] | What? | 什么? |
[34:08] | We’re gonna hitch you up to Bessie, and you’re gonna pull her nice. | 我们会把贝茜接在你后面,你要对她温柔点 |
[34:11] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:13] | You start there where the road begins. | 你从路的那头开始 |
[34:16] | You finish down there where the road ends. | 然后到路的那头结束 |
[34:21] | [Mater] Holy shoot! | 天哪! |
[34:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take? | 喂,喂,喂,这样要做多久? |
[34:26] | Well, fella does it right, should take him about five days. | 只要不下雨的话,大概五天 |
[34:30] | Five days? | 五天? |
[34:31] | But I should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now! | 我现在应该已经在加州谈迪纳哥的事呢! |
[34:34] | Then if I were you, I’d quit yappin’ and start workin’! | 那你更该赶快闭嘴开始工作 |
[34:37] | – Hook him up, Mater. – Okay-dokey. | – 把他接起来吧,脱线- 好的好的 |
[34:48] | [Lightning] Freedom! | 自由啦! |
[34:55] | Maybe I should’ve hooked him up to Bessie… | 也许我该先把他接上贝茜 |
[35:00] | …and then… then took the boot off. | 再解开锁的 |
[35:04] | Whoo-hoo! | 哈呼! |
[35:08] | Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie! | 再见啦,水乡温泉镇,再见,贝茜 |
[35:12] | California, here I come! Yeah! | 加州,我来了!耶! |
[35:18] | Oh, feel that wind. | 风吹的感觉真舒服 |
[35:20] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[35:23] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[35:25] | No, no, no, no, no. Outta gas? | 不不不不,没油了 |
[35:28] | How can I be outta gas? | 我怎么会没油了 |
[35:30] | [Chuckling] Boy, we ain’t as dumb as you think we are. | 小子,我们没你想像中那么笨 |
[35:34] | [Stuttering] But how did, how did… you…? | 可,可,可是,你们怎么 |
[35:36] | We siphoned your gas while you were passed out. | 我们趁你昏迷的时候把你的汽油吸出来的 |
[35:39] | – Ka-chow. – Ow, ow, ow, ow. | – 咔嚓- 噢噢噢 |
[35:50] | – Gentlemen. – Sheriff. | – 各位- 警长 |
[35:53] | Hey, Sheriff. | 嘿,警长 |
[35:54] | – Why here? – [Italian] Sono sempre stati qui. | – 轮胎为什么在这里?- [意大利语] |
[35:56] | – They were better before. – Stai sempre a parlare. | – 他们在原来的地方比较好- [意大利语] |
[35:59] | – Guido! – Red, can you move over? | – 戈里多- 小红,你能不能移过去一点 |
[36:01] | I want to get a look at that sexy hot rod. | 我想看看那台性感赛车 |
[36:03] | You know, I used to be a purty good whistler. | 你知道吗,我以前也是蛮风光的 |
[36:06] | I can’t do it now, of course, on account of sometimes | 当然现在不成啦 |
[36:09] | I get fluid built up in my engine block, | 老啰,引擎积水,不中用啰 |
[36:12] | but Doc said he’s gonna fix it. He can fix about anything. | 韩大夫说他会帮我修理,他什么都能修 |
[36:16] | That’s why we made him the judge. | 就是这样我们才选他做法官的 |
[36:18] | Boy, you shoulda heard me on Giddy-up, Oom Papa Mow Mow. | 孩子,你应该听我说过了 |
[36:22] | Now, I’m not one to brag | 我可没吹牛 |
[36:24] | but people come purty far to see me get low on the “Mow-Mow”. | 别人都大老远来看我 |
[36:27] | Oh! | 哦! |
[36:29] | – Aw, man, that’s just great! – Hey, what’s wrong? | – 啊,伙计,天啊!- 喂,怎么了 |
[36:31] | My lucky sticker’s all dirty. | 我的幸运贴纸脏了 |
[36:33] | Ah, that ain’t nothin’. I’ll clean it for ya. | 噢,没关系,我帮你洗洗 |
[36:36] | – [Snorting, hacking] – No, no, no! | 不不不! |
[36:40] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[36:44] | Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red! | 嘿!嘿!大家伙,没错,就是你,红色的 |
[36:47] | I could use a little hose down. Help me wash this off. | 你能不能帮我冲洗一下呀 |
[36:52] | Where’s he goin’? | 他跑哪去了? |
[36:53] | Oh, he’s a little bit shy, and he hates you for killin’ his flowers. | 他呀,他有点害羞嘛而且他很气你把他的花搞砸了 |
[36:57] | I shouldn’t put up with this. | 为什么我要受这种气 |
[36:58] | I’m a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics. | 我是一个结合速度与流线的精密仪器 |
[37:01] | – You hurt your what? – I’m a very famous racecar! | – 你“遗弃”什么?- 我是一辆很有名的赛车! |
[37:05] | You are a famous racecar? A real racecar? | 你是有名的赛车?真的赛车? |
[37:08] | Yes, I’m a real racecar. What do you think? Look at me. | 对呀,当然是真的,不然咧,瞧瞧我 |
[37:11] | I have followed racing my entire life. My whole life! | 我最喜欢赛车了,我从小就爱看 |
[37:15] | Then you know who I am. I’m Lightning McQueen. | 那你一定认识我,我是“闪电”麦坤 |
[37:17] | – Lightning McQueen? – Yes! Yes! | – “闪电”麦坤?- 是啊!没错! |
[37:19] | I must scream it to the world! | 我高兴得想尖叫 |
[37:21] | My excitement from the top of someplace very high! | 这实在太剌激了! |
[37:26] | – Do you know many Ferraris? – No, no, no, no, no. | – 你认识很多法拉利吗?- 不不不不不 |
[37:28] | They race on the European circuit. I’m in the Piston Cup! | 他们是在欧洲的赛道比赛,我是在活塞杯 |
[37:32] | – [Lightning] What? – Luigi follow only the Ferraris. | – 什么?- 路易奇只看法拉利赛车 |
[37:40] | Is that what I think it is? | 我没看错吧? |
[37:44] | [Sally] Customers. | 顾客 |
[37:45] | Customers! Customers, everyone! Customers! | 各位,有顾客来了! |
[37:49] | – [Sally] OK! – Customers? | – 好- 顾客? |
[37:50] | [Sally] Been a long time. Remember what we rehearsed. | 我知道已经过了很久,但我们排练过的 |
[37:53] | Make sure your “Open, please come in” signs are out. | 记得把你的“营业中”招牌朝向外面 |
[37:56] | You all know what to do. All right, nobody panics. Here we go! | 其它的你们都会吧好的,别紧张,我们开始吧 |
[37:59] | Van, I just don’t see any on-ramp anywhere. | 连恩,我没看到高速公路入口啊 |
[38:02] | – Minny, I know exactly where we are. – Yeah, we’re in the middle of nowhere. | – 米妮,我知道我们在哪里- 对对对,我们在一个不知名的地方 |
[38:07] | – Honey, please. – [Sally] Hello. | – 甜心,别这样- 你们好 |
[38:09] | Welcome to Radiator Springs, gateway to Ornament Valley. | 欢迎到水乡温泉镇,饰谷的入口镇 |
[38:12] | Legendary for its service and hospitality. | 我们以亲切的服务和友善的态度闻名 |
[38:15] | How can we help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗? |
[38:16] | – We don’t need anything, thank you. – Ask for directions to the Interstate. | – 不用了,谢谢你- 问问她到州际公路怎么走 |
[38:20] | There’s no need to ask for directions. I know where we’re going. | 不用问,我知道该怎么走 |
[38:23] | He did the same thing on our trip to Shakopee. | 我们上次去沙克比的时候他也是这样 |
[38:26] | We were headed over there for the Crazy Days, and we… | 我们那时候还是疯狂的年轻人 |
[38:29] | – OK. Really. We’re just peachy, OK? – What you really need | – 好啦好啦,不要再说了- 你们需要什么? |
[38:32] | is the sweet taste of my homemade, organic fuel. | 香甜的有机汽油 |
[38:36] | No, it doesn’t agree with my tank. | 不了,我的肚子不同意 |
[38:38] | – Just trying to find the Interstate. – Good to see you, soldier! | – 我们只想找到州际公路- 你好呀,阿兵哥 |
[38:41] | Come on by Sarge’s Surplus Hut for your government surplus needs. | 请来摄巨的剩余物品店 |
[38:44] | – Honey, surplus! – We have too much surplus. | – 亲爱的,补给啊!- 我们的补给太多了 |
[38:47] | I do have a map over at the Cozy Cone Motel. | 我们的舒适小椎旅馆有地图唷 |
[38:49] | And if you stay, we offer a free Lincoln Continental breakfast. | 如果你们待一晚的话我们还会免费附送早餐 |
[38:52] | – Honey, she’s got a map. – I don’t need a map! I have the GPS. | – 老公,她有地图耶- 我才不需要地图,我有卫星导航系统 |
[38:56] | – Never need a map again, thank you. – How ’bout somethin’ to drink? | – 永远不用再看地图了,谢谢- 要喝点什么吗? |
[39:00] | Stop at Flo’s V-Eight Cafe. Finest fuel on Route 66. | 请来芙蓉的V8小栈坐坐66公路上最纯的汽油喔 |
[39:04] | No we just topped off. | 不用了,我们刚加满油 |
[39:05] | And if you need tires, stop by Luigi’s Casa Della Tires, | 如果你们需要轮胎的话请到路易奇的凯萨斜塔轮胎店 |
[39:09] | home of the Leaning Tower of Tires. | 有世界闻名的轮胎塔 |
[39:11] | – We’re trying to find the Interstate. – But you do need a paint job. | – 我们只想找到州际公路- 可是您需要重新烤漆 |
[39:15] | Ramone will paint you up right. Hey, anything you want! | 雷蒙会帮你烤个好漆,什么样式颜色都行 |
[39:18] | – You know, like a flame job. – No thanks… | – 例如火焰形啦- 不,谢谢 |
[39:20] | Maybe ghost flames! | 例如鬼火啦 |
[39:22] | You like old school pinstripin’? Von Dutch style? | 或是您喜欢传统的线条纹?凡达奇款式? |
[39:24] | – [Both gasp] – Oh, honey, look. Von Dutch. | 老公,你看,凡达奇 |
[39:28] | [Chuckling] OK, no. We’re gonna be going now, OK? | 不,够了,我们要走了好吗? |
[39:31] | Ow! | 喔! |
[39:33] | [Laughs] A little somethin’ to remember us by, OK? | 送你个纪念品,要记得回来唷 |
[39:37] | – OK! – Come back soon, OK? | – 好吧- 要再来唷 |
[39:39] | I mean, you know where we are! Tell your friends! | 你知道我们在哪里的别忘了告诉你们的朋友们 |
[39:44] | [Van] OK! Yes. You bet. | 呵呵呵,好 |
[39:46] | Thanks again, folks. Bye-bye now. | 谢啦,拜拜啰 |
[39:48] | Psst! Psst! Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | 喂喂喂喂 |
[39:51] | – I know how to get to the Interstate! – Do ya? | – 我知道怎么到州际公路- 是吗? |
[39:54] | – Minny, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 米妮,不要理他- 对啊对啊 |
[39:56] | No, not really. But listen. | 呃,其实我不知道,听着 |
[39:58] | I’m Lightning McQueen, famous racecar. I’m being held against my will. | 我是“闪电”麦坤,著名的赛车我被强制拘禁在这里 |
[40:02] | I need you to call my team, so they can come rescue me | 你们要帮我个忙,打给我的队员叫他们来教我 |
[40:04] | and get me to California in time for me to win the Piston Cup. Understand? | 我才能赶回加州,参加活塞杯,明白吗? |
[40:09] | – [Locks beeping] – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[40:11] | No, it’s the truth! I’m telling you! You gotta help me! Don’t leave me here! | 是真的啊,不骗你你们一定要帮我离开这儿 |
[40:15] | I’m in hillbilly hell! My IQ’s dropping by the second! | 这个满是乡巴佬的小镇,我的IQ在直线下降! |
[40:19] | I’m becoming one of them! | 我要变得跟他们一样了! |
[40:23] | OK, don’t worry. They know where we are now. | 别烦恼了,他们知道我们在哪里了 |
[40:25] | They’ll tell friends. You’ll see. | 他们会帮我们宣传的,等着瞧吧 |
[40:27] | [Male DJ] We’ll be back for our Hank Williams marathon… | “闪电”麦坤还是不见踪影 |
[40:29] | – That’s good. …after a Piston Cup update. | 很好,自活塞杯赛事升级之后 |
[40:32] | [Kori] Still no sign of Lightning McQueen. Chick arrived in California | 仍然没有“闪电”麦坤到达加州的迹象 |
[40:36] | and today became the first car to spend practice time on the track. | 今天第一辆赛车已经开始适应场地了 |
[40:40] | [Chick] It’s nice to get out here before the other competitors. | 这种领先别人先到赛场的感觉真棒 |
[40:43] | You know, get a head start. Gives me an edge. | 你知道嘛,领先一步,是个好采头 |
[40:50] | Hoo-hoo-hoo! | 哈哈哈! |
[40:57] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈! |
[41:02] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[41:15] | Hey, McQueen… Eat your heart out. | 喂,麦坤,别太伤心了 |
[41:17] | [Gasping] Oh! | 哦! |
[41:19] | Let me get this straight. | 我直说吧 |
[41:21] | I can go when this road is done. That’s the deal, right? | 我把路修好就可以走了,对吧? |
[41:24] | – That’s what they done did said. – OK. Outta my way. | – 对啊,他们是这么说的- 好,让路让路 |
[41:28] | I got a road to finish. | 我要修路了 |
[41:40] | – He’s done! – Done? | – 他修完了- 修完了? |
[41:43] | – Uh-huh. – It’s only been an hour. | – 是啊- 才过一个小时而已 |
[41:47] | – [Bessie groans] – Ah, I’m done. Look, I’m finished. | 啊,我做完了,做完了 |
[41:51] | Say thanks, and I’ll be on my way. That’s all you gotta say. | 现在你们只要跟我道谢我就走人了 |
[41:54] | [Mater] Whee-hoo! I’m the first one on the new road! | 哈!我第一个开在新路上 |
[41:58] | Oh! | 哦! |
[42:01] | [Vibrating] It rides purty smooth. | 看起来好丑啊 |
[42:04] | – It looks awful! – Well, it matches the rest of the town. | – 看上去好难看!- 跟你们这个镇蛮配的 |
[42:08] | – Oh! – [Blubbering] | 哦! |
[42:12] | Red. | 小红 |
[42:16] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[42:18] | Look, Doc said when I finish, I could go. That was the deal. | 喂,韩大夫说我做完后我就可以走的 |
[42:21] | The deal was you fix the road, not make it worse. | 我说的是把路铺好,不是弄得更糟 |
[42:25] | Now, scrape it off! Start over again. | 把它刮起来,重铺一遍 |
[42:27] | Hey, look, grandpa, I’m not a bulldozer. I’m a racecar. | 老爹,我可不是铲土机,我是个赛车耶 |
[42:31] | Oh-ho-ho-ho! | 哇喔 |
[42:32] | Is that right? Then why don’t we just have a little race? Me and you. | 是吗?要不我们来个比赛怎么样?就我们两个 |
[42:37] | – What? – [Chuckling] Me and you. That a joke? | – 什么?- 我跟你,你在开玩笑吗? |
[42:41] | If you win, you go and I fix the road. | 如果你赢了,你就可以走,我自己修路 |
[42:43] | If I win, you do the road my way. | 如果我赢的话你得照我的方式修路 |
[42:46] | Doc, what’re you doin’? | 韩大夫,你在说什么呀 |
[42:48] | I don’t mean to be rude here, | 不好意思喔 |
[42:50] | but you probably go zero to sixty in, like, what? Three-point-five years? | 不过你从0到60里恐怕要开个3年半吧 |
[42:53] | Then I reckon you ain’t got nothin’ to worry about. | 那我想你应该没什么好怕的吧 |
[42:56] | You know what, old-timer? That’s a wonderful idea. Let’s race. | 好吧,既然你这么说,那就来比一场吧 |
[43:02] | [Sheriff] Gentlemen, this will be a one-lap race. | 两位,这场比赛只有一圈 |
[43:05] | You will drive to Willy’s Butte, go around Willy’s Butte and come back. | 你们要开到威利丘,绕过丘再折返回来 |
[43:10] | There will be no bumpin’, no cheatin’, no spittin’, | 不可以碰撞,做弊吐口水 |
[43:13] | no bitin’, no road rage, no maimin’, | 不许咬人,发飙,乱放油,推拖 |
[43:15] | no oil slickin’, no pushin’, no shovin’, no backstabbin’, no road-hoggin’, | 不许暗箭伤人,独占道路 |
[43:20] | and no lollygaggin’. | 不许横冲直撞 |
[43:22] | Speed. I’m speed. | 速度,我就是速度 |
[43:24] | Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer. | 壮如凯迪拉克,快如宝马 |
[43:28] | My friend Guido, he dream to give a real racecar a pit stop. | 我的梦想就是参与赛车比赛 |
[43:32] | – Peet stop! – Uh… [chuckles] | – 加油维修区!- 呃… |
[43:35] | The race is only one lap, guys. | 伙计,这场比赛只有一圈 |
[43:38] | Uno lappo! Don’t need any help. | 一圈而已!不需要你们的帮忙 |
[43:41] | – I work solo mio. – Fine. Race your way. | – 有我就搞定了- 哼,随便你 |
[43:46] | – No pit stoppo. Comprendo? – OK. | – 不用加油维修,了解吗?- 好吧 |
[43:50] | Gentlemen… | 两位 |
[43:52] | …start your engines! | 发动你们的引擎 |
[44:02] | – Hijole! Check that out! – Whoa. | – 都看看吧!- 哇 |
[44:04] | Great idea, Doc. Now the road will never get done. | 韩大夫,你的馊主意,现在路永远修不好了 |
[44:08] | Luigi? | 路易奇? |
[44:09] | [Chuckling] On your mark, get set… | 各就各位,预备,开始! |
[44:12] | Uno for the money, due for the show, | 为了奖金,应该秀一下了 |
[44:15] | tre to get ready, and quattro to… I can’t believe it. Go! | 准备,难以置信,冲啊! |
[44:29] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[44:31] | Doc… the flag means go. | 韩大夫,摇旗就是说冲啊 |
[44:34] | Remember the fl… Here we go. Go. | 没错,摇旗,我们出发吧,出发 |
[44:37] | Doc, what are you doing, man? | 韩大夫,你在干嘛? |
[44:40] | Oh, dear. It would seem I’m off to a poor start. | 真糟,看来我晚了一步 |
[44:43] | Well, better late than never. Come on, Mater. | 不过再迟也比不跑好,走吧,脱线 |
[44:47] | – Might need a little help. – Uh… OK. | – 可能需要你的帮忙- 呃…好吧 |
[44:51] | You got your tow cable? | 你有带拖吊工具吧? |
[44:53] | Well, yeah, I always got my tow cable. Why? | 当然有啦,为什么? |
[44:55] | [Doc] Oh, just in case. | 只是预防万一 |
[45:06] | [Yelling] Ow! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. | 哇噢哇噢!噢!噢!噢!噢!噢! |
[45:08] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不! |
[45:10] | – Oh, man! – Whoa. | – 哦,天啊!- 哇 |
[45:13] | – Ow! – [Fillmore] Bad trip, man. | – 哦!- 够糟的吧,伙计 |
[45:18] | Hey! Was that floatin’ like a Cadillac or was that stingin’ like a Beemer? | 嘿!这就是你说的“重”如凯迪拉克或是“笨”如宝马跑车? |
[45:24] | – I’m confused. – [Chuckling] | 我搞糊涂了 |
[45:27] | [Doc] You drive like you fix roads. | 你开车就像你修路一样 |
[45:29] | Lousy! Have fun fishin’, Mater. | 技术真糙!玩笑开够了,脱线 |
[45:36] | [Gasps] Ah! | 啊! |
[45:39] | I’m startin’ to think he knowed you was gonna crash! | 原来韩大夫早就知道你会失控 |
[45:42] | Thank you, Mater. Thank you. | 谢了,脱线,谢谢 |
[45:48] | I can make a little turn on dirt. | 那种小弯对我应该不算什么啊 |
[45:50] | You think? | 你觉得呢? |
[45:51] | No. And now I’m a day behind. I’m never gonna get outta here! | 不,我又浪费了一天我是不是永远逃不出这里了! |
[45:56] | Hey, ese! You need a new paint job, man! | 嘿,放松点,你需要新的烤漆,伙计 |
[45:59] | – [Lightning] No, thank you. – How ’bout some organic fuel? | – 不了,谢谢- 有机燃料呢? |
[46:02] | – That freak juice? – [Lightning] Pass. | – 那恶心的果汁?- 算了吧 |
[46:04] | Whoo! Watchin’ him is makin’ me thirsty. Anybody else want somethin’ to drink? | 唔,看他工作的样子让我口干舌燥有没有人要喝饮料呀? |
[46:09] | Nah, not me, Flo. | 不用了,芙蓉 |
[46:10] | I’m on one of them there special diets. | 因为我是一个特殊机器 |
[46:13] | I’m a precisional instrument of speed and aero-matics. | 我是结合速度与“空洞”的精密仪器 |
[46:18] | “You race like you fix roads.” | “你开车像你修路” |
[46:20] | [Grunting] I’ll show him. [Grunting] I will show him! | 我会,给他好看! |
[46:33] | – [Tar splattering] – Oh, great! I hate it! | 气死我啦! |
[46:38] | – Hate, hate, hate, hate it! – [Chuckles] Music. Sweet music. | – 气死了!气死了!气死了!- 这声音真是太美妙了 |
[46:43] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. | 也许这么做不太好 |
[46:45] | [Lightning] Radiator Springs, a happy place! | 水乡温泉镇,快乐的地方! |
[46:48] | OK, Bessie, you think that’s funny? | 好啊,贝茜,你觉得我很幽默吗? |
[46:54] | Great! I’m talking to Bessie now! I’m talking to Bessie! | 好啊!我竟然和贝茜说话了!我和贝茜说话了! |
[47:10] | Wow. | 哇 |
[47:12] | [Mater] Mornin’, Sally! | 早安,莎莉 |
[47:14] | Hey, look at this here fancy new road that Lightnin’ McQueen done just made! | 嘿,你们快来看看这条漂亮的新路“闪电”麦坤铺的喔 |
[47:19] | Yes! Uh, amazing! | 真的耶,不可思议 |
[47:21] | Whoa-ho! Yeah! [sighing] | 哇!耶! |
[47:25] | Oh, Ramone! Mama ain’t seen you that low in years. | 唔,雷蒙!好久没看到你那么有精神了 |
[47:29] | I haven’t seen a road like this in years. | 我好久没看到这么漂亮的马路了 |
[47:32] | – Well, then let’s cruise, baby. – Low and slow. | – 我们走走吧,宝贝- 慢慢开 |
[47:36] | [Italian] E bellissima! It’s beautiful! | [意大利语]天啊,真漂亮! |
[47:38] | Guido, look, it’s-a like it was paved by angels. | 好像是天使们铺的路 |
[47:43] | Boy, I tell you what. | 孩子们,我告诉你们 |
[47:45] | I bet even the roads on the moon ain’t this smooth. | 我打赌月亮上的路都没有这条平坦 |
[47:47] | Doc, look at this! | 韩大夫,来看啊 |
[47:49] | Shoulda tossed him into the cactus a lot sooner, huh? | 早该判他修路了吧? |
[47:52] | Well, he ain’t finished yet. Still got a long way to go. | 嗯,还早呢还有很长一段路没完成 |
[47:56] | Guido, look at Luigi! | 看看,路易奇 |
[47:59] | This is fantastico! | 看起来太棒了 |
[48:01] | That looks like fun! Mater, I got dibs, next turn! | 很好玩的样子,脱线,换我玩啦 |
[48:05] | Hey, Luigi, this new road makes your place look like a dump. | 喂,路易奇,这条新路让你的店看起来像垃圾场 |
[48:10] | That crazy old devil woman. | 哼,那疯婆子 |
[48:13] | [Sighs] Oh! | 喔! |
[48:16] | She’s right! | 她说的对! |
[48:18] | – Ah! – Guido! | – 啊!- 戈里多! |
[48:20] | Huh. That punk actually did a good job. | 哈,那小子干得不错啊 |
[48:25] | Well, now… where the heck is he? | 不过,他跑哪去啦? |
[48:35] | Sheriff! Is he makin’ another run for it? | 警长,他又想偷溜了吗? |
[48:38] | No, no. He ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night, | 不不不,他做到半夜时柏油用完了 |
[48:41] | and asked me if he could come down here. | 他问我能不能出来这里 |
[48:44] | All he’s tryin’ to do is make that there turn. | 他想要再试试那个弯 |
[48:46] | [Lightning] No, no, no, no! Oh, great. | 不不不,哇呀 |
[48:49] | Perfect turns on every track I’ve ever raced on. | 我一直试图在弯道跑出完美的弧线 |
[48:54] | Sheriff, why don’t you go get yourself a quart of oil at Flo’s. | 警长,你要不要去芙蓉那喝杯汽油 |
[48:58] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 我帮你看着他 |
[49:00] | Well, thanks, Doc. I’ve been feelin’ a quart low. | 谢了,韩大夫我正觉得有点口渴 |
[49:18] | This ain’t asphalt, son. This is dirt. | 这不是柏油路,这是泥路 |
[49:20] | Oh, great. What do you want? You here to gloat? | 唉,你又想要干嘛?你是来炫耀的吗? |
[49:23] | You don’t have three-wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it hard, | 在泥地里煞车没用,你不能踩煞车 |
[49:27] | break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle. | 你得用油门来控制,过弯时记得放油门 |
[49:30] | Give it too much, you’ll be outta the dirt and into the tulips. | 如果你开太快的话就会滑出去 |
[49:33] | So you’re a judge, a doctor and a racing expert. | 原来你不只是法官,还是个赛车高手 |
[49:37] | I’ll put it simple. | 我简单说吧 |
[49:38] | If you’re goin’ hard enough left, you’ll find yourself turnin’ right. | 如果你用力左转的话你会发现你开始往右转 |
[49:44] | Oh… Right. That makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left! Yes! Thank you! | 是吗,那可真有意思向右转却可以向左开,谢谢! |
[49:49] | Or should I say, “No, thank you”? | 或者我应该说,不,谢谢! |
[49:51] | Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, “Thank you”! | 因为在一个相反的世界里那就代表谢谢你 |
[49:57] | Crazy grandpa car. What an idiot! | 脑子有问题的老爷车 |
[50:08] | [Lightning] Turn right to go left. | 向右转却可以向左开 |
[50:12] | Hmm… | 呃… |
[50:14] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[50:16] | – Oh! – [Car crashing] | 啊! |
[50:19] | – Ow! Oh, that… – [cactus crashing] | 啊!这是… |
[50:24] | [Screaming] Ow! | 啊! |
[50:29] | Turn right to go left. Guess what. I tried it. | 向右转却可以向左开,我试过了 |
[50:33] | You know what? This crazy thing happened… I went right! | 神奇的事发生了,我向右开了! |
[50:36] | You keep talkin’ to yourself, people’ll think you’re crazy. | 如果你总是自言自语人们会以为你是个疯子 |
[50:39] | – Thanks for the tip. – What? I wasn’t talkin’ to you! | – 谢谢你的提醒- 什么,我没在同你说话 |
[50:50] | – Oh, Guido, e bellissimo! – Che cosa? | – [意大利语]- [意大利语] |
[50:54] | – It looks great! This is great! – Ti piace, eh? Si, si, bellissimo. | – 看上去太棒了!太棒了!- [意大利语] |
[51:01] | Oh, Lord. | 哦,天啊! |
[51:03] | – [Chuckles] – [Sheriff] Mater! | 脱线! |
[51:04] | I need you to watch the prisoner tonight. | 我想让你今晚看管那个囚犯 |
[51:07] | Well, dad-gum! Wait a minute. What if he tries to run again? | 没问题,如果他又想逃跑怎么办? |
[51:10] | Just let him run outta gas and tow him on back. | 那就让他跑到没油再把他拖回来 |
[51:13] | – But keep an eye on him. – Yes, sir! | – 你一定要一只眼睛紧紧盯住他- 是,长官 |
[51:17] | [Groaning] Oh… | 呃… |
[51:18] | While I’m stuck here paving this stinkin’ road, | 我被困在这里修这条破路 |
[51:21] | Chick’s in California schmoozing Dinoco. | “路霸”却在加州争取加入迪纳哥 |
[51:24] | My Dinoco. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who’s touching me? | 我的迪纳哥!哇哇哇!谁在碰我? |
[51:27] | You have a slow leak. Guido, he fix. | 路易奇正在给你修理 |
[51:29] | You make-a such a nice new road. | 你铺了这么好的一条路 |
[51:31] | You come to my shop. Luigi take-a good care of you. | 如果你光顾我的店铺,路易奇会好好招待你的 |
[51:34] | Even though you not a Ferrari. | 尽管你不是一辆法拉利 |
[51:36] | You buy four tires, I give you a full-a size spare | 如果你买四个轮胎我就给你免费全身修理 |
[51:40] | – absolutely free! – Look, I get all my tires for free. | – 全部免费!- 瞧,我所用的所有轮胎都是免费的 |
[51:44] | [Chuckling] I like your style, eh? | 我喜欢你的作风,嘿 |
[51:48] | You drive the hard bargain. OK. Luigi make you a new deal. | 你喜欢讲价,好吧,路易奇给你提供新的套餐 |
[51:51] | You buy one tire, I give you three for free! | 买一送三怎么样? |
[51:55] | [Flo] Oh, would you look at that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[51:56] | Ramone, Ramone! | 雷蒙,雷蒙 |
[51:59] | [Luigi] Then Luigi make you a new new deal. | 路易奇再和你谈笔买卖 |
[52:01] | [Lightning] No, no, no, no. Deal me out. Pass. No, thank you. | 不不不不,没有买卖,谢谢你 |
[52:04] | – No, no, no, no. No. – This is it. My last offer. | – 不不不不不- 好吧,我最后的报价 |
[52:08] | You buy one tire, I give you seven-a snow tires for free! | 买一送七!七个雪地防滑胎! |
[52:12] | Done. You interested, you call me. You know where I am. | 如果你有兴趣就来找我,你知道我在哪里 |
[52:17] | Ah! | 啊! |
[52:18] | Stop! Let me… | 停下!让我… |
[52:21] | Oh, Red, you missed a spot. See it right there? | 小红,你漏了一个地方,这儿,看到了吗? |
[52:24] | – No! No! – On the hood right there. | – 不!不!- 就在车前盖那里 |
[52:26] | Stop, stop! That’s cold! | 停!停下!冷死人了 |
[52:30] | Help! Please! Stop! | 快停下吧 |
[52:32] | – [Coughing, sputtering] – Thanks, Red. | 谢谢你,小红 |
[52:37] | What was that for? | 你为什么这么对我? |
[52:38] | – Do you want to stay at the Cozy Cone? – Huh? | – 你到底想不想住在舒适小锥里?- 嗯? |
[52:41] | If you do, you gotta be clean. | 如果你想,你必须洗干净 |
[52:42] | ‘Cause even in hillbilly hell we have standards. | 就算在这农村人的地方我们也有我们的准则 |
[52:45] | What, I…? I don’t get it. | 什么?我…我不明白 |
[52:47] | I thought I’d say thank you for doin’ a great job. | 我只是想感谢你所做的一切 |
[52:49] | So I thought I’d let you stay with me. I mean, not with me! | 所以我想让你和我住在一起不,不是和我在一起 |
[52:52] | But there. Not with me there, but there in your own cozy cone. | 是在那边,不是和我住在一个房间你住在你的房间 |
[52:57] | – And I’d be in my cone, and it’s… – Wait. Wait, you’re being nice to me. | – 我住在我的房间- 等一等,你现在对我这么好 |
[53:01] | If you want to stay at the dirty impound, fine. | 如果你想呆在肮脏的拘留所里,没问题 |
[53:04] | – I understand you criminal types. – No, no, no, no. That’s OK. | – 我了解你这种罪犯- 不不不,那很好 |
[53:07] | – Yeah, the Cozy Cone. – [Sally] It’s newly refurbished. | – 舒适小锥很好- 这里刚刚重新装修过 |
[53:10] | [Lightning chuckles] Yeah, it’s like a clever little twist. | 把旅馆建成汽车见到会躲避的 |
[53:14] | The motel’s made out of caution cones, which, of course, cars try to avoid. | 警示标真是一个好主意 |
[53:18] | But now we’re gonna stay in them. That’s funny. | 现在我们要住在那里,真是可笑 |
[53:23] | Figure that all out on your own, did you? | 全是你自己想出来的,对不对? |
[53:26] | Cone number one, if you want. | 你想来,就住在一号房间里 |
[53:30] | Oh… | 哦… |
[53:33] | Hey, do I spy a little pinstriping tattoo back there? | 哦,那是不是一个细条纹的刺青? |
[53:37] | Oh… [chuckles] That’s just a… Oh! | 呃…这只是 |
[53:43] | Oh, you saw that? Yeah. Just gonna be going. | 哦你看到了吗?我得走了 |
[53:46] | Gonna… Yeah. | 哇塞 |
[53:53] | – You know, I knew this girl Doreen. – [Gasps] | 我以前认识一个女孩叫桃瑞丝 |
[53:56] | Good-lookin’ girl. | 非常的漂亮 |
[53:58] | Looked just like a Jaguar, only she was a truck! | 就像捷豹,唯一不同的是,她是一辆卡车 |
[54:01] | You know, I used to crash into her, just so I could spoke to her. | 我总是为了和她说话而去撞她 |
[54:06] | – What are you talking about? – I don’t know. | – 你到底在说什么?- 我也不知道 |
[54:08] | Hey, I know somethin’ we can do tonight, ’cause I’m in charge of watchin’ you! | 我想到一些我们晚上可以做的有趣的事因为今天晚上我负责看管你 |
[54:12] | No, Mater, I gotta finish this road, and I have to get out of here. | 不,拖线,我要修完这条路然后离开这里 |
[54:17] | Well, that’s all right, Mr. I Can’t Turn On Dirt. | 好吧,“我可以在泥地上转弯”先生 |
[54:20] | You probably couldn’t handle it anyway. | 这也许对你来说太难了 |
[54:23] | Whoa, whoa, easy now, Mater. | 哦,小心一点,脱线 |
[54:24] | You know who you’re talkin’ to? This is Lightning McQueen. | 你知道你是在和“闪电”麦坤说话吗? |
[54:27] | I can handle anything. | 我可以处理任何难题 |
[54:30] | – [Whispering] I’m not doin’ this. – Come on. You’ll love it! [chuckles] | – 我可不是说这个- 来吧,你会喜欢的 |
[54:35] | – [Mater] Tractor-tippin’s fun. – [Lightning] This is ridiculous. | – 整拖拉机很好玩- 这真是太胡闹了 |
[54:39] | – [Tractors snore] – [Mater] All right, listen. | 好吧,听着 |
[54:41] | When I say go, we go. But don’t let Frank catch you. Go! | 我说开始,我们就开始但是别让弗兰克抓到你,开始! |
[54:45] | Whoa! Wait! Who’s Frank? | 等等,谁是弗兰克? |
[54:48] | [Lightning whispering] Mater! | 脱线! |
[54:50] | Wait, Mater! | 等等,脱线! |
[54:53] | OK, here’s what you do. | 这就是你需要做的 |
[54:55] | You just sneak up in front of ’em, and then honk. | 你偷偷的走到他们面前,然后鸣喇叭 |
[54:58] | And they do the rest. Watch this. | 他们会做剩下的部分,瞧着吧 |
[55:08] | – [Honking loudly] – Oh! | 啊! |
[55:10] | Oh… Oh! Oh… [mooing] | 啊…啊!啊… |
[55:22] | I swear, tractors is so dumb! | 我说吧,拖拉机真是太傻了 |
[55:25] | I tell you what, buddy, it don’t get much better than this. | 告诉你,没有比这更有趣的了,伙计 |
[55:29] | Yep, you’re livin’ the dream, Mater boy. | 没错,你生活在你梦想的地方,拖线 |
[55:34] | – [Honking] – Oh! | 啊! |
[55:37] | Oh! Oh… [mooing] | 啊!啊… |
[55:44] | [Laughing] I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there. | 我不管你是谁你都会觉得那很有趣 |
[55:48] | Oh, your turn, bud. | 轮到你了,兄弟 |
[55:50] | Mater, I can’t. I don’t even have a horn. | 拖线,我可不来 |
[55:52] | – Baby. – I’m not a baby. | – 宝贝- 我可不是宝贝 |
[55:55] | Fine. Stop! Stop, OK? All right. I’ll do something. | 好吧,停!停下好吗?我试试看 |
[56:16] | – [Rewing engine] – Oh! | 啊! |
[56:50] | That’s Frank. | 弗兰克来了! |
[57:11] | Run! | 快跑! |
[57:14] | – Here he comes, look out! – [Bellowing] | 他过来了,小心! |
[57:17] | [Laughing] Whoa! | 啊! |
[57:23] | Run! He’s gonna get ya! | 快跑!他要逮到你了! |
[57:44] | Oh! Customers! | 噢!顾客! |
[57:46] | Oh! | 噢! |
[57:50] | Ah, no, no, no. | 啊,不不不 |
[57:51] | Oof! Oh! | 哦,不! |
[57:54] | [Mater] Tomorrow night we can go look for the ghostlight! | 明晚我们去看幽灵之光 |
[57:57] | – I can’t wait, Mater. – Oh, yeah, I’m tellin’ ya! | – 我等不及了,脱线- 我告诉过你 |
[58:01] | Oh, boy, you gotta admit that was fun! | 伙计,你必须承认那真是太有趣了 |
[58:05] | Oh, yeah… yeah. | 当然,当然 |
[58:07] | Well, we better get you back to the impound lot. | 我们现在应该回到拘留所里去了 |
[58:11] | You know, actually, Sally’s gonna let me stay at the motel. | 实际上莎莉想让我住在旅馆里 |
[58:14] | Oh… | 哦… |
[58:15] | – Gettin’ cozy at the Cone, is we? – Oh, come… No. No, are you kidding? | – 我们一起住旅馆?- 不是,你是在开玩笑吗? |
[58:20] | Besides, she can’t stand me. And I don’t like her, to be honest. | 她并不喜欢我,我也不是很喜欢她 |
[58:25] | Yeah, you probably right. Hey, look, there’s Miss Sally! | 你也许说的对,看,莎莉在那边 |
[58:29] | – Where, where? – [Laughing] | 在哪?在哪? |
[58:31] | – You’re in love with Miss Sally. – No, I’m not. | – 你爱上莎莉了- 我才没有呢 |
[58:34] | – [Mater] Yes, you do. – [Lightning] No way. | – 有的,你有- 我没有 |
[58:36] | – Way. – Come on, look… | – 也许- 得了吧,瞧 |
[58:38] | – You’re in love with Miss Sally! – Real mature. | – 你爱上莎莉了- 你可真成熟 |
[58:40] | – You’re in love! – Real grown up. | – 你恋爱了- 你真的长大了 |
[58:42] | – You love her. You love her. – Wait… | – 你爱她,你爱她- 等等 |
[58:44] | You love her! You love her. You love her. | 你爱她!你爱她你爱她! |
[58:46] | All right. OK. Mater, enough! | 好吧,说够了吧,脱线 |
[58:47] | – Will you stop that? – Stop what? | – 能不能别说了?- 别说什么? |
[58:49] | Driving backwards. It’s creeping me out. You’re gonna wreck. | 倒着开,你吓到我了,万一你撞到怎么办? |
[58:53] | Wreck? Shoot! I’m the world’s best backwards driver! | 撞到?我是世界上最好的倒车驾驶 |
[58:58] | You just watch this right here, lover boy. Wee-hee! | 看我的,嘿嘿 |
[59:01] | [Lightning] What are you doing? Watch out! Look out! | 你要干什么?小心 |
[59:04] | Mater? Mater! | 拖线,拖线 |
[59:06] | – Mater! – [Laughing] | 拖线 |
[59:20] | Hey, take it easy, Mater! | 嘿,小心点,拖线 |
[59:27] | Oof! | 喔 |
[59:28] | [Blubbering] Yee-hee! | 耶嘿! |
[59:32] | [Chuckling] He’s nuts. | 他真是个疯子 |
[59:36] | No need to watch where I’m goin’. | 我不用知道我要去哪里 |
[59:40] | Just need to know where I’ve been. | 只要知道我在哪里就好了 |
[59:42] | Whoa, that was incredible! How’d you do that? | 哇,太不可思议了!你怎么做到的? |
[59:45] | Rearview mirrors. We’ll get you some, and I’ll teach you if you want. | 反光镜,我会给你装一个,你想学我会教你 |
[59:49] | [Chuckling] Yeah, maybe I’ll use it in my big race. | 也许在我大赛时用的着 |
[59:53] | What’s so important about this race of yours, anyway? | 为什么这个比赛对你来说这么重要? |
[59:58] | It’s not just a race. We’re talking about the Piston Cup! | 那不仅仅是一场比赛,我们是在说活塞杯啊! |
[1:00:01] | I’ve been dreaming about it my whole life! | 这是我一生的梦想! |
[1:00:04] | I’ll be the first rookie in history ever to win it. | 我会成为历史上唯一一个赢得活塞杯的新车手 |
[1:00:07] | And when I do, we’re talkin’ big new sponsor, | 当我赢了之后,我就会得到新的赞助商 |
[1:00:11] | with private helicopters. | 还有私人直升机 |
[1:00:12] | No more medicated bumper ointment. No more rusty old cars. | 再也不会见到保险杠清洁剂和老到生锈的车了 |
[1:00:16] | What’s wrong with rusty old cars? | 老到生锈的车怎么了? |
[1:00:20] | Well, I don’t mean you, Mater. I mean other old cars. You know? | 我不是在说你,拖线我是在说其它的老爷车 |
[1:00:23] | – Not like you. I like you. – It’s OK, buddy. | – 不是像你这样的,我喜欢你- 没关系,兄弟 |
[1:00:27] | Hey, you think maybe one day I can get a ride in one of them helicopters? | 我可不可以有一天坐一坐你的直升飞机? |
[1:00:32] | I mean, I’ve always wanted to ride in one of them fancy helicopters. | 我总是梦想着坐一坐那些漂亮的直升飞机 |
[1:00:36] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure. – You mean it? | – 当然可以- 真的吗? |
[1:00:39] | Oh, yeah. Anything you say. | 当然了,你说什么都行 |
[1:00:41] | I knew it. I knowed I made a good choice! | 我就知道我的选择是对的! |
[1:00:45] | In what? | 什么选择? |
[1:00:48] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[1:00:56] | See you tomorrow, buddy! | 明早见 |
[1:00:58] | McQueen and Sally parked beneath a tree, | 麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边 |
[1:01:01] | K- i-s-somethin’-somethin’-somethin’-t! | 亲亲,亲亲 |
[1:01:08] | [Rewing engine] Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哇哇 |
[1:01:15] | Number one. Number one… Ah, number one! | 一号,一号,一号到了 |
[1:01:19] | – Ah, this is nice. – Hey, Stickers. | – 啊,真不错- 嘿,小子 |
[1:01:23] | – I’m sorry. – You scared me. You gotta be careful. | – 不好意思- 你吓到我了,你得当心一点 |
[1:01:26] | I scared myself scaring you scaring me. | 我也吓到了我自己 |
[1:01:28] | – I mean, I wasn’t like scared scared. – No, of course not. No. | – 我并不是因为害怕而害怕- 不,当然不是 |
[1:01:31] | – I was more… – I overheard you talkin’ to Mater. | – 我只是- 我听到你和拖线的对话了 |
[1:01:34] | When? Just now? What, what did, what did you hear? | 什么时候?刚刚吗?你听到了什么? |
[1:01:37] | Something about a helicopter ride. | 关于坐直升飞机的事 |
[1:01:39] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, he got a kick out of that, didn’t he? | 没错,他非常想坐 |
[1:01:42] | – Did you mean it? – What? | – 你是认真的吗?- 什么? |
[1:01:44] | – That you’ll get him a ride. – Who knows? | – 你会让他坐你的直升飞机- 谁知道呢? |
[1:01:46] | First things first. I gotta get outta here and make the race. | 首先,我必须先离开这里去参加比赛 |
[1:01:49] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[1:01:51] | You know… Mater trusts you. | 你知道吗,拖线信任你 |
[1:01:56] | Yeah, OK. | 好吧 |
[1:01:58] | – Did you mean that? – What? | – 你现在说的话是认真的吗?- 怎么了? |
[1:02:01] | Was it just a “Yeah, OK”, or “Yeah… OK” or “Yeah, o-OK”? | 你是想敷衍我,还是真心实意 |
[1:02:07] | Look, I’m exhausted. It’s kinda been a long day. | 我今天已经很累了,感觉上过了很长的一天 |
[1:02:10] | Yeah, OK. G’night. | 好吧,晚安 |
[1:02:15] | [Groans] Oh… | 哦… |
[1:02:17] | Hey, thank you. | 嘿,谢谢 |
[1:02:21] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[1:02:23] | You know, thanks for lettin’ me stay here. | 谢谢你让我住在这里 |
[1:02:26] | It’s nice to be out of the impound, and this is… It’s great. | 这里比拘留所强多了,而且…很舒服 |
[1:02:30] | – Newly refurbished, right? – Yeah. | – 新装修的,对不对?- 没错 |
[1:02:34] | – G’night. – Good night. | – 晚安- 晚安 |
[1:02:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:02:58] | Will you turn that disrespectful junk off? | 你可不可以把那国旗音乐给关了 |
[1:03:01] | Respect the classics, man. It’s Hendrix! | 要懂得经典,这是亨德里克斯 |
[1:03:16] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:03:24] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:31] | – No! [gasping] – [Alarm beeping] | 不! |
[1:03:35] | I gotta get outta here! | 我一定要离开这里 |
[1:03:37] | Hey, have you seen the Sheriff? Oh! Oh, my gosh. | 你见到警长了吗?上帝啊 |
[1:03:40] | – Hey, what are you doin’? – Get a good peek, city boy? | – 你来这里干什么?- 吓到你了吗,城里人? |
[1:03:43] | [Stuttering] I just need my daily gas ration from the Sheriff. | 我只是想要我今天需要的汽油 |
[1:03:46] | Wait for him at Flo’s. Get outta here. | 在芙蓉那里等着,现在离开这里 |
[1:03:49] | I’ve been trying to get outta here for three days! | 我想离开这里已经有三天了 |
[1:03:51] | [Sheriff] Hope you enjoyed the show! | 我希望你喜欢这里 |
[1:04:08] | Whoa, Doc. | 韩大夫 |
[1:04:09] | Time to clean out the garage, buddy, come on. | 该整理一下车库了 |
[1:04:29] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:32] | He has a Piston Cup? | 他有活塞杯? |
[1:04:42] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[1:04:45] | Three Piston Cups? | 三座活塞杯 |
[1:04:59] | – [Doc] Sign says stay out. – [Gasps] | 门上写着禁止入内 |
[1:05:02] | You have three Piston Cups. How could you have… | 你有三个活塞杯,你怎么… |
[1:05:05] | I knew you couldn’t drive. I didn’t know you couldn’t read. | 我只知道你不会开车我还不知道你还不识字 |
[1:05:08] | – You’re the Hudson Hornet! – Wait at Flo’s, like I told ya! | – 你是哈德逊大黄蜂!- 在芙蓉那里等着,照我说的做! |
[1:05:11] | Of course. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. | 我真不敢相信我以前没认出你来 |
[1:05:14] | You’re The Fabulous Hudson Hornet! | 你是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂! |
[1:05:15] | You used to hold the record for most wins in a season. Oh, we gotta talk. | 你还保持着一个赛季最多胜利场数的纪录,我们得谈谈 |
[1:05:19] | – You gotta show me your tricks. Please. – I tried that. | – 你一定要告诉我你的技巧- 我已经告诉过你了 |
[1:05:22] | You won three times! Look at those trophies! | 你赢过三次冠军,看看那些奖杯 |
[1:05:25] | You look. All I see is a bunch of empty cups. | 你看,我只看到一些没用的杯子 |
[1:05:33] | You know, some automotive yoga could really lower your RPM’s, man. | 做一些汽车瑜珈可以降低你的转速 |
[1:05:39] | Oh, take a car wash, hippie. | 去洗一下车吧,嬉皮士 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah, look at my husband, y’all! Whoo! That’s your color! | 大家快看我的丈夫,哇!你是什么颜色? |
[1:05:44] | – [Ramone] Yellow, baby. – Mmm. You smokin’ hot! | – 黄色,亲爱的- 你看上去真性感 |
[1:05:48] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[1:05:49] | Oh, my gosh! Did you know Doc is a famous racecar? | 天啊,你们知不知道韩大夫是一辆有名的赛车? |
[1:05:55] | – Doc? Our Doc? – Not Doc Hudson. | – 韩大夫?我们的韩大夫?- 不是哈德逊大黄蜂吧? |
[1:05:58] | No, no, no, no, it’s true! He’s a real racing legend. | 不,那是真的!他是真正的赛车史上的传奇人物 |
[1:06:01] | He’s The Fabulous Hudson Hornet! | 他是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂! |
[1:06:03] | Fabulous? I never seen Doc drive more than 20 miles an hour. | 最棒的?我从没见过他时速超过20英里 |
[1:06:06] | I mean, have you ever seen him race? | 你真正见过他参加比赛吗? |
[1:06:09] | No, but I wish I could have. They say he was amazing! | 没有,但是我真希望我可以见到他们说那真是棒极了 |
[1:06:12] | – He won three Piston Cups! – He did what in his cup? | – 他赢了三个活塞杯- 他在他的杯里干了什么? |
[1:06:16] | I think the heat’s startin’ to get to the boy! | 我想这个年轻人一定是快热昏头了 |
[1:06:19] | Well, I’ll say! Look how red he is. | 我想他已经热昏头了 |
[1:06:21] | [Ramone] I think he needs a new coat of poly, man. | 他的玻璃需要镀膜了 |
[1:06:23] | – [Mater] Are you sick, buddy? – You are lookin’ peaked. | – 你病了吗,伙计?- 的确有点像 |
[1:06:26] | He needs a new coat of poly for sure! | 他的玻璃需要镀膜了! |
[1:06:30] | – [Sheriff] Hey! What are you doin’? – It’s OK. You can trust me, right? | – 嘿!你干什么?- 没关系,你相信我,对不对? |
[1:06:34] | I trust you, all right. It’s him I’m worried about. | 我当然相信你,我担心的是他 |
[1:06:37] | Hmm… I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[1:06:41] | – Come on, let’s take a drive. – A drive? | – 我们去兜兜风- 兜风? |
[1:06:43] | Yeah, a drive. | 没错,兜风 |
[1:06:44] | Don’t you big city racecars ever just take a drive? | 像你这样大城市里的赛车从来没有兜过风吗? |
[1:06:48] | Ah… No. No, we don’t. | 呃…没有,从来没有 |
[1:07:13] | Hey, Stickers! You comin’ or what? | 你到底来不来? |
[1:07:22] | [Flo] Mm-hm! | 嗯 |
[1:07:24] | – And you thought he was gonna run. – Hey, can you believe it, man? | – 你还以为他要逃跑- 嘿,你相信吗? |
[1:07:27] | He actually thought Doc was a famous racecar! | 他以为韩大夫是一辆有名的赛车 |
[1:07:31] | That’s so too much! | 真是想的太多了! |
[1:07:35] | OK, you got me out here. Where are we goin’? | 我们出来了,我们要去那里? |
[1:07:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:07:44] | Whoa! Yes. | 哇!耶 |
[1:08:03] | Oh! Ah-ha-ha! | 哦!哈哈! |
[1:08:05] | – Bleah! – [Chuckling] | 啊! |
[1:09:12] | [Chuckles] Oh! | 哦! |
[1:09:35] | [Lightning] Wow. What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[1:09:39] | Wheel Well. | 中转中心 |
[1:09:40] | Used to be the most popular stop on the mother road. | 以前是公路旁最热闹的落脚点 |
[1:09:48] | This place? | 这个地方? |
[1:09:54] | [Sally sighing] Yeah, imagine. | 是啊,真是很难想像 |
[1:09:57] | Oh, imagine what it must have been like to stay here. | 想像呆在这里是什么感觉 |
[1:10:02] | You know, I don’t get you. | 我好像还不是很了解你 |
[1:10:04] | How does a Porsche wind up in a place like this? | 一辆保时捷怎么会呆在这个地方? |
[1:10:07] | Well, it’s really pretty simple. I was… | 其实很简单,我从前 |
[1:10:10] | …an attorney in LA livin’ life in the fast lane, and… | 我在洛杉矶是一个律师,生活节奏是那么的快 |
[1:10:14] | Oh, you were, were you? Were you rich? | 是吗?你很有钱吗? |
[1:10:18] | – What? – Just… clues to the puzzle. | – 什么?- 只是想知道答案 |
[1:10:22] | Yeah, OK. Well, that was my life. | 是的,我的生活是这样的 |
[1:10:24] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:10:26] | It never felt… happy. | 我从未感到过开心 |
[1:10:32] | Yeah. I mean… really? | 真的吗? |
[1:10:35] | Yeah. So I left California. | 最后我离开了加州 |
[1:10:37] | Just drove and drove and finally broke down right here. | 一直开啊开,最后终于坏在了这里 |
[1:10:41] | Doc fixed me up, Flo took me in. | 韩大夫把我修好,芙蓉收留了我 |
[1:10:43] | Well, they all did. And I never left. | 他们都收留了我,我再也没有离开过 |
[1:10:48] | Yeah. You know, I understand. | 我理解你 |
[1:10:49] | You need a little R and R. Recharge the old batteries. | 需要放松一下,给你的电池充充电 |
[1:10:52] | But you know, after a while, why didn’t you go back? | 但是过了这么长时间你为什么不回去? |
[1:10:57] | [Inhaling heavily] I fell in love. | 我坠入了爱河 |
[1:11:01] | – Oh. – Yep. | – 哦- 没错 |
[1:11:05] | – Corvette? – No. | – 雪佛兰?- 不是 |
[1:11:13] | I fell in love with this. | 我爱上这里的景色了 |
[1:11:28] | Whoa. Look at that. | 哇,快看啊 |
[1:11:33] | Look, they’re drivin’ right by. | 他们只是驶过这里 |
[1:11:35] | They don’t even know what they’re missing! | 他们都不知道他们错过了什么 |
[1:11:38] | [Sally] Well, it didn’t used to be that way. | 以前并不是这样的 |
[1:11:42] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:11:44] | Yeah. Forty years ago, that Interstate down there didn’t exist. | 没错,40年前,那条州际公路并不存在 |
[1:11:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:11:50] | [Sally] Yeah. Back then, | 是的,以前 |
[1:11:53] | cars came across the country a whole different way. | 车在州之间穿行的方法和现在是完全不同的 |
[1:11:57] | How do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:11:58] | The road didn’t cut through the land like that Interstate. | 路并不像那条州际公路一样直接穿过沙漠 |
[1:12:02] | It moved with the land, you know? It rose, it fell, it curved. | 路是根据地形曲折蜿蜒的 |
[1:12:07] | – Mornin’! – Nice day, huh? | – 早上好!- 天气真不错 |
[1:12:11] | Cars didn’t drive on it to make great time. | 车不是为了使自己高兴而驾驶 |
[1:12:14] | They drove on it to have a great time. | 他们是为了享受这个美好时光而驾驶 |
[1:12:51] | Well, what happened? | 然后发生了什么? |
[1:12:53] | The town got bypassed just to save ten minutes of driving. | 为了节省10分钟的驾驶时间公路饶过了我们这里 |
[1:14:23] | [Lightning] How great would it have been to see this place in its heyday! | 能看到这城镇的繁荣时期该有多好 |
[1:14:26] | Oh, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dreamed of that. | 我都不知梦想过多少次了 |
[1:14:29] | But one of these days we’ll find a way to get it back on the map. | 终有一天我们会让它回到地图上 |
[1:14:33] | Yeah. Hey, listen, thanks for the drive. | 是啊,嘿,谢谢你带我兜风 |
[1:14:37] | I had a great time. | 我感到很高兴 |
[1:14:39] | It’s kinda nice to slow down every once in a while. | 有时慢慢开感觉还不错 |
[1:14:42] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:14:52] | Hey, listen, listen! | 听着 |
[1:14:53] | If anybody asks you, we was out smashin’ mailboxes, OK? | 如果有人问起我们就说我们去撞信箱了 |
[1:14:56] | [Chuckling] Wha… what? | 什么? |
[1:15:13] | Oh, man, the paint’s still wet! | 哦,漆还没有干呢 |
[1:15:26] | No, no, no, no! Get out of the store! | 不不不,离开我的店铺 |
[1:15:28] | Hey! Don’t eat the radial! Here, take-a the snow tires. | 不要吃我的轮胎,吃这些旧的轮胎 |
[1:15:32] | – [Sheriff] Mater! – I wasn’t tractor-tippin’! | – 拖线- 你可有麻烦了 |
[1:15:34] | Then where did all these gol-durn tractors come from? | 这些拖拉机是从哪里来的? |
[1:15:37] | – Whoa, boy! – Hey! Hey, guys! | – 嘿,伙计- 嘿!嘿!伙计 |
[1:15:40] | There’s one goin’ this way. | 有一个向那边去了 |
[1:15:43] | I got it. | 我去追他 |
[1:15:48] | Come here, little tractor, come here. | 快过来,小拖拉机,快过来 |
[1:15:51] | Yeah, that’s a good tractor. | 真是个乖拖拉机 |
[1:15:53] | No, no, no, no, come here. | 不不不不,过来这里 |
[1:15:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:15:56] | You’re not supposed to go wandering off all… | 你不应该在这里 |
[1:15:59] | …alone. | 单独闲逛 |
[1:16:12] | What are you doin’ with those old racin’ tires? | 你想用这些老旧的赛车轮胎干什么? |
[1:16:23] | Come on, Doc, drive. | 来吧,韩大夫,跑吧 |
[1:17:43] | Ah… Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[1:17:45] | – Wow. – Huh? | – 哇!- 嗯? |
[1:17:46] | You’re amazing! | 你真是太棒了 |
[1:17:50] | [Coughing] What are you doin’? | 你要去哪? |
[1:17:52] | Doc, wait! | 韩大夫,等一等 |
[1:17:58] | Giddup right in there! Come on, Rusty. | 往这边走!快点,生锈的家伙们 |
[1:18:03] | Doc, hold it! Seriously, your driving’s incredible! | 韩大夫,你的技术真是太棒了! |
[1:18:07] | – Wonderful. Now, go away. – Hey, I mean it. You’ve still got it! | – 太好了,现在请你离开- 我是认真的,你还是和以前一样棒 |
[1:18:10] | – I’m askin’ you to leave. – Come on. | – 我叫你离开这里- 得了吧 |
[1:18:12] | I’m a racecar, you’re a much older racecar, | 我是一辆赛车,你是一辆老式的赛车 |
[1:18:15] | but under the hood you and I are the same. | 但是在引擎盖下面,我们是一样的 |
[1:18:17] | We are not the same! Understand? Now, get out. | 我们并不一样!明白了吗?现在离开这里 |
[1:18:20] | How could a car like you quit at the top of your game? | 一辆像你这样的车为什么在你的尖峰时期退出? |
[1:18:25] | You think I quit? | 你以为我退出了? |
[1:18:40] | [Lightning] Right. | 是啊 |
[1:18:42] | Your big wreck in ’54. | 54年的大撞车 |
[1:18:46] | They quit on me. | 他们离开了我 |
[1:18:48] | When I finally got put together, I went back expecting a big welcome. | 当我完全修好后我回去以为别人会热烈欢迎我 |
[1:18:52] | You know what they said? “You’re history.” | 知道他们怎么说吗?你已经是历史了 |
[1:18:55] | Moved right on to the next rookie standing in line. | 他们挑选了一位新人 |
[1:19:00] | There was a lot left in me. | 我还有很多能量可以发挥 |
[1:19:03] | I never got a chance to show ’em. | 但是我却没有机会再表现了 |
[1:19:08] | I keep that to remind me never to go back. | 我把新闻留了下来 |
[1:19:13] | I just never expected that that world would… | 来提醒我永远不要回头了 |
[1:19:16] | …would find me here. | 我没有预料到会有人找到我 |
[1:19:20] | – Hey, look, Doc, I’m not them. – Oh, yeah? | – 韩大夫,我可不像他们- 是吗? |
[1:19:22] | No, I’m not. | 对,我不像他们 |
[1:19:23] | When is the last time you cared about something except yourself, hot rod? | 你最后一次关心除了你自己以外的人是什么时候? |
[1:19:27] | You name me one time and I will take it all back. | 你说出一次来,我就回去参加比赛 |
[1:19:34] | Uh-huh. I didn’t think so. | 呃…我可不这样认为 |
[1:19:37] | These are good folk around here, who care about one another. | 这里的人都是好人,每个人都关心对方 |
[1:19:42] | I don’t want ’em depending on someone they can’t count on. | 我不想让他们依赖一个不值得依赖的人 |
[1:19:45] | Oh, like you? You’ve been here how long | 像你吗?你已经来这里多久了? |
[1:19:47] | and your friends don’t even know who you are? | 你的朋友们还都不知道你真正的身份 |
[1:19:50] | Who’s caring about only himself? | 到底是谁只会关心自己? |
[1:19:52] | Just finish that road and get outta here! | 快点修完那条路,然后离开这里! |
[1:20:09] | [Sarge] Will you turn that disrespectful junk off? | 你可不可以把那不尊重国旗音乐给关了 |
[1:20:12] | [Fillmore] Respect the classics, man. | 尊重古典音乐 |
[1:20:24] | [Smacking] Ah… | 啊 |
[1:20:41] | [Mater] He’s done. | 他完成了 |
[1:20:42] | He must’ve finished it while we was all sleepin’. | 他一定是在我们睡觉时完成的 |
[1:20:46] | Good riddance. | 太好了 |
[1:20:56] | He’s gone? | 他走了? |
[1:20:57] | Well, we wouldn’t want him to miss that race of his. | 我们可不想让他错过那个比赛 |
[1:21:06] | – Oh, dude, are you crying? – No! I’m happy! | – 伙计,你是在哭吗?- 不,我是太高兴了 |
[1:21:10] | I don’t have to watch him every second of the day anymore! | 我不用每天再看着他了 |
[1:21:13] | I’m glad he’s gone! | 他走了我很高兴 |
[1:21:21] | What’s wrong with Red? | 小红,怎么了? |
[1:21:23] | Oh, he’s just sad ’cause you left town | 因为你走了,他感到很难过 |
[1:21:26] | and went to your big race to win the Piston Cup | 你去参加你的比赛 |
[1:21:29] | that you’ve always dreamed about your whole life | 去赢取你梦寐以求的活塞杯 |
[1:21:32] | and get that big ol’ sponsor and that fancy helicopter you was talkin’ about. | 得到有钱的赞助商的赞助还有直升机接送 |
[1:21:43] | [Gasping] Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[1:21:46] | I knowed you wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye. | 我知道你不会不说再见就离开的 |
[1:21:49] | What are you doin’ here? You’re gonna miss your race. | 你还呆在这里干什么?你会错过你的比赛的 |
[1:21:52] | Don’t worry. I’ll give you a police escort, and we’ll make up time. | 没关系,我用警车护送你把失去的时间赢回来 |
[1:21:56] | Thank you, Sheriff. | 谢谢,警长 |
[1:21:57] | But you know I can’t go just yet. | 但是我现在还不能走 |
[1:21:59] | Well, why not? | 为什么? |
[1:22:01] | – I’m not sure these tires… – [Luigi gasps excitedly] | 我想我的轮胎 |
[1:22:04] | …can get me to California. – Peet stop? | – 没法熬到加州- 换胎吗? |
[1:22:07] | Yeah, does anybody know what time Luigi’s opens? | 你们谁知道路易奇的店什么时候开门? |
[1:22:10] | [Laughing] I can’t-a believe it! Four new tires! | 我真是不敢相信!四个全新的轮胎 |
[1:22:13] | Grazie, Mr. Lightning. Grazie! | 谢谢你,“闪电”麦坤 |
[1:22:16] | – Would you look at that! – [Luigi] Our first customer in years! | – 你看看!- 这几年来我的第一位顾客! |
[1:22:20] | I am filled with tears of ecstasy, | 我满含激动的泪水 |
[1:22:24] | for this is the most glorious day of my life! | 这是我生命中最快乐的一天 |
[1:22:28] | All right, Luigi, give me the best set of blackwalls you’ve got. | 好了,路易奇,把你最好的黑轮胎给我 |
[1:22:32] | No! No, no, no. | 不!不不不 |
[1:22:33] | You don’t-a know what you want. Luigi know what you want. | 你不知道你想要什么路易奇知道你想要什么 |
[1:22:38] | Blackwall tires. They blend into the pavement. | 黑轮胎,太寻常了 |
[1:22:42] | But-a this… | 但是这个 |
[1:22:44] | Whitewall tires! | 白色的轮胎! |
[1:22:46] | They say, “Look at me! Here I am! Love me.” | 好像是在说,快看我!我在这,爱上我 |
[1:22:51] | All right, you’re the expert. | 好吧,你是专家 |
[1:22:53] | – [Snarling] – [Lightning] Don’t forget the spare. | 别忘了备用胎 |
[1:22:56] | – Perfetto. Guido! – Peet stop! | – 太棒了,奇诺- 开工! |
[1:23:10] | [Laughing] What did Luigi tell you, eh? | 我是怎么跟你说的,嗯? |
[1:23:13] | Wow, you were right. Better than a Ferrari, huh? | 你说的对极了,比法拉利还要漂亮,对吗? |
[1:23:17] | Eh… No. | 呃…不对 |
[1:23:22] | Wow! This organic fuel is great! Why haven’t I heard about it before? | 这个有机汽油真是在棒了我以前怎么没听说过 |
[1:23:26] | It’s a conspiracy, man! | 这是一个阴谋! |
[1:23:28] | The oil companies got a grip on the government! | 那些公司和政府有交易! |
[1:23:31] | They’re feedin’ us a bunch of lies, man. | 他们告诉我们的都是谎话 |
[1:23:34] | OK, I’ll take a case. | 好的,给我来一桶 |
[1:23:51] | Ow! Eh! | 哦!额 |
[1:24:02] | [Ramone] Ah… Yeah. | 啊,耶 |
[1:24:04] | [Lightning] Ka-chow. | 咔嚓 |
[1:24:06] | – Here she comes! – [Lightning] Places, everybody. Hurry! | – 她来了!- 让路,伙计们,快 |
[1:24:09] | – Act natural. – [Whistling] | 自然一点 |
[1:24:11] | – Hi, Sally. – Buon giorno! | 嗨,莎莉 |
[1:24:12] | All right, what’s goin’ on? | 好了,到底怎么回事? |
[1:24:14] | Ladies and gentlecars, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:24:17] | please welcome the new Lightning McQueen! | 请欢迎崭新的“闪电”麦坤! |
[1:24:21] | Pow! What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[1:24:23] | Radiator Springs looks pretty good on me. | 水乡温泉镇,这漆在我身上看起来不错 |
[1:24:25] | [Chuckling] I’ll say. | 我说 |
[1:24:27] | [Purring] Ka-chow. | 咔嚓 |
[1:24:31] | You’re gonna fit right in in California. | 你一定很适合加州 |
[1:24:34] | My goodness. It looks like you’ve helped everybody in town. | 天啊,你帮助了城镇里的每一个人 |
[1:24:37] | Yeah, everybody except one. | 耶,除了一个人 |
[1:24:40] | – Hey, is it getting dark out? – What? What’d he say? | – 现在是不是天黑了?- 什么?他说什么? |
[1:24:45] | Let me say that again. Is it getting dark out? | 我再说一次,现在是不是天黑了? |
[1:24:48] | Now, what was I supposed to do after that? | 我应该做什么? |
[1:25:15] | [Gasping] They fixed their neon! | 他们修好了霓虹灯 |
[1:25:25] | – Low and slow? – Oh, yeah, baby! [chuckling] | – 低一些慢一些- 好的,亲爱的 |
[1:25:34] | Just like in its heyday, right? | 就像这个城镇的繁荣时期,对吗? |
[1:25:38] | It’s even better than I pictured it. Thank you. | 比我想像中的还要好,谢谢你 |
[1:26:08] | Shall we cruise? | 我们要去兜风吗? |
[1:26:10] | Oh, thank you, dear. I’d love to! | 谢谢你,亲爱的,我非常想去 |
[1:26:12] | – No, no, no. – Lizzie! | – 不不不!- 莉奇 |
[1:26:14] | I remember when Stanley first asked me to take a drive with him. | 我还记的斯坦利第一次叫我和他去兜风 |
[1:26:18] | Hey, Miss Sally. May I have this cruise? | 你好,莎莉,我可以请你去兜风吗? |
[1:26:21] | – Of course, Mater. – Uh-uh-uh! | – 当然可以,拖线- 呃! |
[1:26:31] | …and again and I said, “No.” He asked me again, and I said, “No.” | 我一次一次说不他又问了我一次,我还是说不去 |
[1:26:35] | But, oh, he was a persistent little bugger for a two-cylinder. | 对于一个两缸的车来说,他真是太漂亮了 |
[1:26:40] | Finally I said, “All right, one little drive.” | 最后我说,只能兜一会儿 |
[1:26:45] | – Oh! – [Mater chuckling] | 哦! |
[1:26:53] | – Hey! – Thanks, Mater. | – 嘿!- 谢谢,脱线 |
[1:26:55] | Good evenin’, you two. | 你们两个晚安 |
[1:27:00] | Oh, Stanley, I wish you could see this. | 斯坦利,我真希望你可以看到这个景象 |
[1:27:09] | – Is that what I think it is? – Oh, I don’t know, Flo. | – 那是我想看到的吗?- 我不知道,芙蓉 |
[1:27:13] | I haven’t had a chance to find out. But I am going to find out. Hello. | 我还不知道结果是什么但是我会找出结果的 |
[1:27:19] | Not that. That. | 不是那个 |
[1:27:21] | [Sally gasps] Customers? | 顾客? |
[1:27:21] | [Sally gasps] Customers? | 顾客? |
[1:27:24] | Customers, everybody! And a lot of ’em! | 大伙,顾客们来了!有很多顾客 |
[1:27:27] | You know what to do. Just like we rehearsed. | 你们知道该怎么做了就像我们排练的一样 |
[1:27:30] | It’s the ghostlight! | 那是幽灵之光! |
[1:27:33] | We have found McQueen. We have found McQueen! | 我们找到了麦坤,我们找到了麦坤! |
[1:27:36] | McQueen, over here! | 麦坤看这边 |
[1:27:38] | – Wait, excuse me. – Is it true you’ve been in rehab? | – 等一等- 他们说你去戒毒所了 |
[1:27:40] | – Did you have a nervous breakdown? – What? | – 他们说你被压力压跨了?- 什么? |
[1:27:43] | – McQueen’s wearing whitewalls! – Your tires balding? | – 麦坤用上了白色的轮胎- 你的胎坏了吗? |
[1:27:45] | [Sally] Stickers! | 麦坤 |
[1:27:46] | – Was McQueen your prisoner? – Shoot, no! | – 麦坤是不是你的囚犯?- 当然不是! |
[1:27:49] | We’re best buds! I ain’t braggin’ or nothin’, | 才不是呢,我们是最好的朋友 |
[1:27:51] | but I was in charge of huntin’ him down if he tried to escape. | 我只是在他逃跑时负责捉住他 |
[1:27:54] | Sally! Sally! | 莎莉!莎莉! |
[1:27:56] | Will you still race for the Piston Cup? | 你还会参加活塞杯吗? |
[1:27:58] | – Stickers? – Sally! | – 麦坤?- 莎莉! |
[1:28:00] | – Come on, give us some bolt! – [Horn honking] | 看这边,闪一下! |
[1:28:03] | You’re here! Thank the manufacturer! You’re alive! | 你在这里!感谢上帝,你还活着 |
[1:28:07] | – Mack? – You’re here! I can’t believe it! | – 麦大叔?- 我真不敢相信你在这里! |
[1:28:11] | [Chuckling] You are a sight for sore headlights! | 你是新闻头条! |
[1:28:14] | I’m so sorry I lost you, boss. I’ll make it up to you! | 对不起我把你搞丢了,老板 |
[1:28:17] | Mack, I, I can’t believe you’re here. | 麦大叔,真不敢相信你在这儿 |
[1:28:19] | [Harv] Is that the world’s fastest racing machine? | 这不是世界上最快的赛车吗? |
[1:28:22] | – Is that Harv? – Yeah. He’s in the back. | – 那是哈夫吗?- 是的,哈夫就在后面 |
[1:28:26] | – Show us the bolt! – Get back, you oil-thirsty parasites! | – 秀一下闪电!- 退后,狗仔队 |
[1:28:29] | – Where’s the old McQueen? – Actually, this is my good side here. | – 老麦坤在哪里?- 实际上这是我好的一面 |
[1:28:33] | – Harv! Harv! – Give us the bolt! | – 哈夫!哈夫!- 秀下下闪电! |
[1:28:36] | – Harv? – Come on! | – 哈夫?- 我在这里! |
[1:28:37] | – Kid, I’m over here! – How you doin’, buddy? | – 小子,我在这儿- 你还好吗,伙计? |
[1:28:39] | My star client disappears off the face of the earth! | 我的明星客户从地球上消失了! |
[1:28:42] | – How do you think I’m doing? – I can explain. | – 你说我感觉如何?- 我可以解释 |
[1:28:44] | I’m doing great! You’re everywhere! Radio, TV, the papers! | 我感觉好极了!你在各种媒体上电视,广播,报纸 |
[1:28:49] | You can’t buy this kind of publicity! What do you need me for? | 这是用钱也买不到的暴光率!你还要我干什么 |
[1:28:52] | That’s just a figure of speech, by the way. You signed a contract. | 那只是些客套话,因为你签了合约 |
[1:28:55] | Where are you? I can’t even find you on my GPS. | 你在哪里?我在我个导航仪上找不到你 |
[1:28:57] | I’m in this little town called Radiator Springs. | 我在一个叫水乡温泉镇的地方 |
[1:29:00] | – You know Route 66? It’s still here! – Yeah, that’s great, kid. | – 你知道66号州际公路吗?它就在这里!- 很好,太棒了,孩子 |
[1:29:03] | Playtime is over, pal. | 游戏结束了 |
[1:29:04] | While the world’s been trying to find you Dinoco has had no one to woo. | 当整个世界都在找你的时候迪纳哥没有人可以选择 |
[1:29:08] | – Who are they gonna woo? – Chick! | – 他们要选择谁?- 路霸! |
[1:29:10] | Bingo. In fact, check out what’s on the plasma right now. | 没错,看看电视上在播什么 |
[1:29:13] | – Show us the thunder! – You want thunder? | – 给我看看雷鸣!- 你要看雷鸣? |
[1:29:16] | You want thunder? Ka-chicka, ka-chicka! | 要看雷鸣?咔嚓,咔嚓 |
[1:29:19] | – Hey, that’s my bit! – You’ve gotta get to Cali, pronto! | – 嘿,那是我的招牌动作!- 你现在要马上赶到那里! |
[1:29:23] | Just get out of Radiation Stinks now, or Dinoco is history, you hear me? | 马上离开水乡温泉镇,不然你永远没有机会和迪纳哥合作了,知道吗? |
[1:29:27] | Just give me a second here, Harv. | 等一下,哈夫 |
[1:29:29] | No, wait. Where are you goin’? | 不行,等等,你去哪里? |
[1:29:30] | Get in the trailer, baby. Kid! You want a bigger trailer? | 进拖车吧,孩子,想要个更大一点的拖车吗? |
[1:29:38] | Sally, I… I want you to… | 莎莉,我想让你知道 |
[1:29:41] | Look, I wish… [sighs] | 瞧,我想 |
[1:29:46] | Thank you. Thanks for everything. | 谢谢,谢谢你所做的一切 |
[1:29:51] | – It was just a road. – No. It was much more than that. | – 只是修了一条路而已- 不,不只是一条路而已 |
[1:29:59] | Hey, kid! We gotta go. Harv’s goin’ crazy! | 嘿,小子,我们该走了,哈夫快疯了 |
[1:30:03] | He’s gonna have me fired if I don’t get you in the truck right now! | 如果你现在不进到卡车里,他会解雇我的! |
[1:30:06] | – Mack, just… hold it for… – You should go. | – 麦大叔,再等一会儿- 该走了 |
[1:30:09] | – I know, but… – Good luck in California. | – 我知道,但是- 祝你好运 |
[1:30:13] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望你可以找到你所期望的 |
[1:30:16] | – McQueen, come on! – Sally… | – 麦坤,快点!- 莎莉 |
[1:30:19] | – Sally! – Show us the bolt, McQueen! The bolt! | – 莎莉!- 秀一下闪电,麦坤,秀一下! |
[1:30:22] | Hey, Lightning, show us the bolt! | 嘿,“闪电”,秀一下 |
[1:30:30] | – Come on, get in the trailer. – Where’s the old McQueen? | – 快进来- 原来的麦坤呢? |
[1:30:33] | – The bolt! – That’s it. That’s right, let’s go! | – 闪光!- 很好,我们走了 |
[1:30:35] | You’re a big shining star. You’re a superstar. | 你是巨星,超级巨星 |
[1:30:38] | You don’t belong there, anyway. | 你根本不属于这里 |
[1:30:40] | Whoa… Wait… Whoa, whoa, wait, wait! | 等,等等,等等! |
[1:30:46] | Hey, guys! McQueen’s leavin’ in the truck! | 嘿,伙计们,他钻进卡车里了 |
[1:30:55] | Hey, are you Doc Hudson? | 嘿,你是韩大夫吗? |
[1:30:58] | – Yeah. – Thanks for the call. | – 是的- 谢谢你打电话来 |
[1:31:09] | – You called them? – It’s best for everyone, Sally. | – 是你告诉他们的?- 这对每个人都有好处,莎莉 |
[1:31:13] | Best for everyone or best for you? | 对每个人都好还是对你好? |
[1:31:33] | I didn’t get to say goodbye to him. | 我还没有和他说再见呢 |
[1:32:35] | [Bob] Hello, race fans. Welcome to what has become, quite simply, | 大家好,赛车迷们 |
[1:32:38] | the biggest event in the history of racing. | 欢迎来到赛车史上最重要的比赛 |
[1:32:41] | A three-way battle for the Piston Cup! | 三辆赛车争夺活塞杯! |
[1:32:43] | [Darrell] There’s a crowd of nearly 200,000 cars | 洛杉矶国际赛道涌进了 |
[1:32:46] | here at the Los Angeles International Speedway. | 大约20万辆赛车迷 |
[1:32:48] | Tickets to this race are hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day! | 比赛的票比夏天坐在黑色的皮椅上还要热! |
[1:32:53] | [Bob] The King, Chick Hicks and Lightning McQueen | “国王”,“路霸”和“闪电”麦坤 |
[1:32:59] | [Darrell] I got a lotta miles on me, but let me tell you somethin’. | 你知道我见过市面,但让我告诉你 |
[1:33:02] | I never thought I’d see anything like this. This is exciting! | 我从来没有想过会看到这场比赛!太激动人心了! |
[1:33:06] | [Bob] In fact, the country has almost shut down | 事实上,整个国家几乎都歇业了 |
[1:33:08] | to watch what many experts are calling “the race of the century.” | 他们都在观看这场世纪之战 |
[1:33:13] | Hey, King! Good luck in your last race. | 嘿,“国王”,祝你最后一场比赛好运 |
[1:33:15] | – You’ve sure been an inspiration to me. – Thanks, Junior. Appreciate it. | – 我受了你很大的影响- 谢谢你,非常感谢 |
[1:33:20] | – Hey, be careful out there, OK? – Yeah, man. | – 你要小心,知道吗?- 知道了 |
[1:33:23] | [Mia] He’s hot! | 他真性感! |
[1:33:24] | Wanna know the forecast? I’ll give you the forecast. | 你想要知道天气预报吗?我就告诉你们 |
[1:33:26] | A 100 percent chance of thunder! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! | 百分之百雷鸣!咔嚓!咔嚓! |
[1:33:30] | Say it with me! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! | 跟我说!咔嚓!咔嚓! |
[1:33:32] | Hey, you! No admittance without a garage pass. | 嘿,说你呢!没有证件不能进 |
[1:33:35] | Oh, it’s OK. Lightning McQueen knows me! | 没关系,“闪电”麦坤认识我 |
[1:33:38] | Hey, Marco, it’s a beautiful day for a race, isn’t it? | 马克,这天真适合比赛,对不对? |
[1:33:41] | – Absolutely, Mr. Andretti. – And good morning to you, Fred. | – 是的,安杰帝先生- 早,佛瑞德 |
[1:33:46] | Mario Andretti knows my name! You gotta let me in now! | 安杰帝先生知道我的名字!你得让我进去了 |
[1:33:50] | [Guard] Sorry, pal. | 不好意思,不行 |
[1:33:52] | [Lightning] OK, here we go. Focus. Speed. | 好了,我们走,专注,速度 |
[1:33:57] | I am speed. | 我就是速度 |
[1:34:01] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[1:34:02] | One winner, two losers. | 一个冠军,两个失败者 |
[1:34:07] | Speed. Speed. Speed. Speed… | 速度,速度,速度 |
[1:34:17] | [Mack] Lightnin’! You ready? | “闪电”,准备好了吗? |
[1:34:19] | [Gasping] Yeah, yeah, yeah! I’m ready. | 是的,准备好了 |
[1:34:35] | Mack, thanks for being my pit crew today. | 麦大叔,谢谢你今天当我的维修团队 |
[1:34:38] | Don’t worry about it, kid. It’s the least I could do. | 没关系,小子,至少我可以帮你做这些 |
[1:34:41] | After all, “Gas Can” is my middle name. | 毕竟,油箱是我的中名 |
[1:34:43] | – It is? – Ah… Not really. | – 是吗?- 呃…不是真的 |
[1:35:03] | Uh-oh | 哦 |
[1:35:15] | Nelson! Zoom in. Ready, 16? Take 16. | 放大!准备切换16号摄影机 |
[1:35:18] | [Bob] And there he is, Lightning McQueen! | 那就是“闪电’麦坤 |
[1:35:21] | Missing all week, and then he turns up in the middle of nowhere! | 失踪了一周,但又从一个不知名的地方冒了出来! |
[1:35:24] | In a little town called Radiator Springs. | 一个叫水乡温泉镇的地方 |
[1:35:26] | [Darrell] Wearin’ whitewall tires, of all things. | 换了白色轮胎和其它装饰 |
[1:35:30] | – Oh! – Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! | – 哦!- 咔嚓!咔嚓!咔嚓! |
[1:35:35] | Hey, where you been? I’ve been kinda lonely. | 你去哪了,麦坤,我真是寂寞 |
[1:35:37] | Nobody to hang out with. I mean, except the Dinoco folks. | 没有人和我说话,除了迪纳哥的人 |
[1:35:40] | And the twins. Of course. The ones that used to be your fans, | 当然还有那对双胞胎姐妹记得吗,她们是你忠实的粉丝 |
[1:35:43] | but now they’re my fans. Listen to what the twins think… | 现在她们是我的粉丝了你知道她们说什么吗? |
[1:35:53] | Agh! Shoot! | 啊! |
[1:35:55] | [Darrell] Boogity, boogity, boogity, boys! Let’s go racin’! | 伙计们,我们开始比赛吧! |
[1:36:05] | Come on, you can do it! | 你可以做到的! |
[1:36:07] | Come on, King, make us proud, boy! | 加油,“国王”,我们为你感到骄傲 |
[1:36:10] | [Bob] Fifty laps down, and The King is still holding a slim lead. | 50圈了,冠军还保持领先地位 |
[1:36:13] | [Darrell] McQueen’s got a run on him! He’s lookin’ to the inside! | 麦坤要超车了!他要从内道超车 |
[1:36:18] | Oh! Chick slammed the door on him! | 哦,他阻止了他! |
[1:36:21] | [Bob] Chick’s not making it easy on him today. | “路霸”今天可不是好欺负的 |
[1:36:23] | [Darrell] He lost momentum, | 他落后了很长一段距离 |
[1:36:25] | and now he’s gonna have to chase him back down! | 他现在要追赶上去! |
[1:36:37] | [Bob] McQueen spins out in the infield! | 麦坤失去控制,滑到草地上去了! |
[1:36:43] | [Chuckling] Just me and the old man, fellas. | 只剩我和那辆老爷车了 |
[1:36:45] | – McQueen just doesn’t have it today. – [All laugh] | 麦坤今天不在状态 |
[1:36:50] | – Hey, kid, are you all right? – I don’t know, Mack. | – 孩子,你还好吗?- 我不知道,麦大叔 |
[1:36:54] | I don’t think I… | 我想我… |
[1:36:56] | [Doc] I didn’t come all this way to see you quit. | 我可不是开这么远的路来看你退出的 |
[1:36:59] | Doc? | 韩大夫? |
[1:37:03] | Guys, you’re here! I can’t believe this! | 伙计们,你们都来了!真不敢相信! |
[1:37:06] | I knew you needed a crew chief, but I didn’t know it was this bad. | 我知道你需要一个车队主管但我不知道你这么烂 |
[1:37:09] | You said you’d never come back. | 你说你永远不会回来了 |
[1:37:11] | Well, I really didn’t have a choice. Mater didn’t get to say goodbye. | 好吧,我没有选择的余地拖线没有和你说再见 |
[1:37:15] | Goodbye! OK, I’m good. | 再见!好了,没我事了 |
[1:37:22] | All right, if you can drive as good as you can fix a road | 如果你能像你修路时那样驾驶 |
[1:37:25] | then you can win this race with your eyes shut. | 就算你闭着眼也能赢这场比赛 |
[1:37:29] | Now, get back out there! | 回去比赛吧! |
[1:37:33] | Hot snot, we are back in business! Guido! Luigi! | 他终于恢复状态了!奇诺,路易奇 |
[1:37:36] | You’re goin’ up against professional pit crews. | 你们如果要和专业的维修团队竞争 |
[1:37:38] | – You’re gonna have to be fast. – They will not know what bit them! | – 你们的动作必须要快- 他们根本都不知道他们为什么输了! |
[1:37:42] | Kid, you can beat these guys. | 孩子,你一定会赢他们的 |
[1:37:43] | Find a groove that works for you and get that lap back. | 最好的队员和你合作你会夺回那一圈的差距的 |
[1:37:59] | – Is it? – Oh, wow. That’s him! | – 是他?- 哦,没错,就是他! |
[1:38:01] | Is that…? That’s the Hudson Hornet! The Hudson Hornet’s back! | 是他吗?那是哈德逊大黄蜂!哈德逊大黄蜂回来了! |
[1:38:04] | [Bob] It appears McQueen has got himself a pit crew. | 看上去麦坤有了自己的维修团队 |
[1:38:07] | And look who he has for a crew chief! | 看看他们的主管是谁 |
[1:38:10] | – Look, man. It’s the Hudson Hornet! – Whoa! | – 快看,是哈德逊大黄蜂!- 哇! |
[1:38:12] | Well, dip me in axle grease and call me Slick! It surely is. | 真是太棒了,当然是他 |
[1:38:20] | [Bob] Wow, this is history in the making. | 这真是在制造历史 |
[1:38:22] | Nobody has seen the racing legend in over 50 years! | 50年来,没有人见过这位赛车界的传奇人物 |
[1:38:25] | Hey, Doc! | 嘿,韩大夫 |
[1:38:27] | Come look at this fellow on the radio. He looks just like you. | 快看看这位在广播上的人,他长得真像你 |
[1:38:36] | – [Bob] McQueen passes on the inside! – [Darrell] He’s nearly a lap down. | – 麦坤在内道超车了- 但是他还落后一圈 |
[1:38:40] | [Bob] Can he catch up to them with only 60 laps to go? | 还剩60圈,他能赶上他们吗? |
[1:38:43] | You’re goin’ great, kid. Just keep your head on. | 你做的很好,要保持下去 |
[1:38:46] | Vai! Vai, vai! | 加油!加油! |
[1:38:47] | Hey, shrimpie, where did McQueen find you, huh? | 嘿,麦坤在哪里找到你的? |
[1:38:50] | Those round things are called tires, and they go under the car! | 那些圆的东西叫轮胎它们应该放在车子下面 |
[1:38:55] | Con chi credi di parlare? Ma, con chi stai parlando? | [意大利语] |
[1:38:58] | No! No, no! You’ll have your chance. You will have your chance. | 不不不!你会有机会表现的 |
[1:39:15] | Oh, kid’s just tryin’ to be a hero, huh? | 这小子想当英雄吗 |
[1:39:20] | What do you think of this? | 看看这个怎么样 |
[1:39:21] | – [Tires squealing] – Yeah, that’s it, kid. | 对,就是这样,孩子 |
[1:39:26] | What? | 什么? |
[1:39:28] | Whoa! Git-R-done! | 哇!就是这样! |
[1:39:31] | – [Laughing] I taught him that. Ka-chow! – Ah! | – 是我教他的!咔嚓!- 啊! |
[1:39:36] | [Bob] What a move by McQueen! He’s caught up to the leaders. | 麦坤真是太棒了,他已经追上领跑者了 |
[1:39:39] | Yeah. This is what it’s all about. | 这才是最关键的 |
[1:39:41] | A three-way battle for the lead, with ten to go! | 3辆车的比赛,还剩下10圈 |
[1:39:47] | [Chortling] Look at that boy go out there! | 看看在跑的那小子 |
[1:39:56] | [Chick] Oh! [grunting] | 啊! |
[1:40:00] | No, you don’t. | 不,这可不行! |
[1:40:04] | Doc, I’m flat! I’m flat! | 韩大夫,我暴胎了!我暴胎了! |
[1:40:06] | – Can you get back to the pits? – Yeah, yeah. I think so. | – 你能开到维修站吗?- 我想没问题 |
[1:40:10] | Hey, got a yellow. Bring it in. Don’t tear yourself up, kid. | 亮黄旗了,快开进来,不要失去信心 |
[1:40:15] | [Mack] We gotta get him back out there fast | 我们必须马上把他修好 |
[1:40:17] | or we’re gonna be a lap down, and we’ll never win this race! | 不然我们不可能赢这场比赛! |
[1:40:20] | Guido! It’s time. | 奇诺,时候到了 |
[1:40:27] | Hey, tiny, you gonna clean his windshield? | 小不点,你要帮他擦挡风玻璃吗? |
[1:40:39] | [Darrell] I don’t believe it! | 真是不敢相信! |
[1:40:40] | [Bob] That was the fastest pit stop I’ve ever seen! | 那是我见过的最快的换胎过程! |
[1:40:42] | [Darrell] It was a great stop, but he’s still gotta beat that pace car! | 漂亮的停站,但是他必须超过那辆安全车 |
[1:40:45] | [Bob] It’s gonna be close. | 接近了 |
[1:40:48] | – Yeah, baby! – [All hollering] | 太棒了,伙计 |
[1:40:51] | [Darrell] He’s back in! | 他又回来了! |
[1:40:53] | Peet stop. | 换胎完毕 |
[1:40:56] | – Guido, you did it! – Way to go, Guido! | – 奇诺,你成功了!- 干得好,奇诺! |
[1:41:13] | [Bob] This is it. We’re heading into the final lap and McQueen | 我们即将进入最后一圈 |
[1:41:16] | is right behind the leaders. What a comeback! | 麦坤就跟在他们后边,多棒的回归 |
[1:41:19] | [Darrell] A hundred and ninety-nine laps! It all comes down to this! | 199圈了,已经到了最关键的时刻 |
[1:41:22] | This is it, kiddo. | 就是这样,孩子 |
[1:41:24] | You’ve got four turns left. One at a time. | 就剩下四个弯道了,一个一个的来 |
[1:41:26] | Drive it in deep and hope it sticks. | 加速猛冲,希望你不会失控 |
[1:41:29] | – Go! – [Rewing] | 冲啊! |
[1:41:33] | We’ll see about that! | 瞧瞧这个! |
[1:41:35] | [Bob] McQueen’s going inside! | 麦坤在内道超车 |
[1:41:40] | – Chick and King are loose! – [Darrell] I think McQueen’s out! | – “国王”和“路霸”失控了- 麦坤滑出了赛道! |
[1:41:54] | – McQueen saved it! – [Bob] He’s back on the track! | – 麦坤又回来了!- 他回到了赛道! |
[1:41:57] | – Float like a Cadillac… – Sting like a Beemer! | – 壮如凯迪拉克- 快如宝马 |
[1:42:00] | – Ka-chow! Ka-chow! Ka… – [all cheer] | 咔嚓!咔嚓!咔… |
[1:42:05] | [Darrell] Lightning McQueen is gonna win the Piston Cup! | “闪电”麦坤即将赢得活塞杯了 |
[1:42:09] | Come on! You got it! You got it, Stickers! | 你一定会赢的!一定会 |
[1:42:12] | [Grunts] I am not comin’ in behind you again, old man. | 我不会再跟在你屁股后面开了,老家伙 |
[1:42:26] | – Oh, no! – [Crowd gasps] | 哦,不! |
[1:42:47] | Yeah! Whoo-hoo! | 耶!哇! |
[1:42:49] | I won, baby! Yeah! Oh, yeah! | 我赢了,宝贝!耶!哦耶! |
[1:42:54] | [Flo] What’s he up to, Doc? | 他到底想干什么,韩大夫? |
[1:43:07] | What are you doin’, kid? | 你要干什么,孩子? |
[1:43:08] | I think The King should finish his last race. | 我想“国王”应该完成他的最后一场比赛 |
[1:43:14] | You just gave up the Piston Cup, you know that? | 你刚刚放弃了活塞杯,你知道吗? |
[1:43:17] | This grumpy old racecar I know once told me somethin’. | 有一辆老赛车教会了我一些事 |
[1:43:21] | It’s just an empty cup. | 那只是一个没用的杯子 |
[1:43:25] | [Bob] Darrell, is pushing on the last lap legal? | 在最后一圈推车符合赛规吗? |
[1:43:28] | He’s not really pushin’ him. He’s just givin’ him a little bump draft. | 他没有在推,他只是跟在他后边开而已 |
[1:43:32] | Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | 喔!哦哦哦哦! |
[1:43:34] | Hey. What? What’s goin’ on? | 嘿,发生了什么事? |
[1:43:37] | – That’s what I call racin’. – [Sobbing] | 那才叫真正的赛车! |
[1:43:55] | – Bravo il mio amico! – Way to go, buddy! | – [意大利语]- 做的太好了 |
[1:43:58] | There’s a lotta love out there, you know, man? | 这里充满了爱,不是吗? |
[1:44:01] | – Don’t embarrass me, Fillmore. – That’s my hot rod. | – 不要让我丢脸- 那才是我喜欢的赛车 |
[1:44:07] | Come on, baby, bring it out! Bring out the Piston Cup! | 快点,把活塞杯给我 |
[1:44:11] | Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! | 咔嚓!咔嚓! |
[1:44:12] | Yeah! Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about! | 耶!这就是我想要的! |
[1:44:15] | Hey, how come the only one celebrating is me, huh? | 嘿,为什么只有我自己在庆祝? |
[1:44:19] | Where are the girls? Bring on the confetti! | 女孩们呢?彩纸呢? |
[1:44:21] | Ow! Ow! Easy with the confetti. What’s goin’ on? | 喔!喔!轻一点!怎么了? |
[1:44:25] | Come on, snap some pictures. I gotta go sign my deal with Dinoco! | 快照些照片,我要去和迪纳哥签合同了! |
[1:44:28] | Say it with me. Ka-chicka! | 跟着我一起说,咔嚓! |
[1:44:30] | – Boo! – Boo! | – 嘘!- 嘘! |
[1:44:31] | What’s wrong with everybody? Where’s the happiness? | 你们都怎么了?到底怎么了? |
[1:44:34] | Hey! This is the start of the Chick era! | 嘿!这可是奇克时代的开始啊! |
[1:44:42] | – Thanks, Lightnin’. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你,“闪电”- 不客气 |
[1:44:47] | – Way to go, King! – You’re still the car! | – 干的好,“国王”- 你是好样的! |
[1:44:50] | You’re The King! Yeah! | 你才是真正的冠军! |
[1:45:02] | – You made us proud, kid! – Congrats on the loss, me bucko! | – 我们为你感到骄傲,孩子!- 祝贺你,小子 |
[1:45:09] | You got a lotta stuff, kid. | 你很有潜力,孩子 |
[1:45:12] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你,韩大夫 |
[1:45:15] | Hey, Lightnin’. | 嘿,“闪电” |
[1:45:16] | How ’bout comin’ over here and talk to me a minute? | 过来和我谈一谈怎么样? |
[1:45:19] | Son, that was some real racin’ out there. | 孩子,这才是真正的比赛 |
[1:45:23] | How’d you like to become the new face of Dinoco? | 你想不想成为迪纳哥新的代言人? |
[1:45:30] | But I didn’t win. | 但是我没赢 |
[1:45:32] | Lightnin’, there’s a whole lot more to racin’ than just winnin’. | “闪电”,除了赢得比赛之外还有其它更重要的事 |
[1:45:35] | [Clank] He was so rusty, when he drove down the street | 你看他都生锈了他需要“锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏 |
[1:45:38] | – buzzards used to circle the car! – [All laugh] | 围着车绕圈子 |
[1:45:42] | Thank you, Mr. Tex, but… | 感谢你,泰克思先生,但是 |
[1:45:44] | …but these Rust-eze guys over there gave me my big break. | 但是“锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏的人给了我第一次机会 |
[1:45:49] | I’m gonna stick with them. | 我想和他们在一起 |
[1:45:51] | Well, I sure can respect that. | 我尊重你的决定 |
[1:45:54] | Still, you know, | 可是你知道 |
[1:45:56] | if there’s ever anything I can do for you, just let me know. | 如果有任何事需要帮忙,告诉我就可以了 |
[1:46:00] | I sure appreciate that. Thank you. | 我很感激,谢谢你 |
[1:46:04] | Actually, there is one thing. | 实际上,有一件事 |
[1:46:07] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇喔! |
[1:46:08] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇喔! |
[1:46:10] | Hey, look at me! I’m flyin’, by golly! | 嘿!看看我!我在飞! |
[1:46:18] | I’m happier than a tornado in a trailer park! | 我比在停车场的“龙卷风”还要开心 |
[1:46:25] | I think it’s about-a time we redecorate. | 我们是不是该重新装修一下了 |
[1:46:30] | Hi. Lightning McQueen told me this was the best place in the world | 你好,“闪电”麦坤告诉我这是世界上最好的 |
[1:46:33] | to get tires. | 轮胎店 |
[1:46:35] | How ’bout setting me and my friends up with three or four sets each? | 给我和我的朋友换一换轮胎怎么样? |
[1:46:39] | Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacher Ferrari in my store. | 奇诺,这是真正的舒马赫的法拉利! |
[1:46:44] | A real Ferrari! | 一辆真正的法拉利! |
[1:46:46] | Punch me, Guido. Punch me in the face. | 在我脸上打一拳,奇诺,打一拳 |
[1:46:49] | This is the most glorious day of my life. | 这是我生命中最美好的一天 |
[1:46:53] | Wow. [Italian] Spero che il tuo amico si riprenda. | 哇[意大利语] |
[1:46:57] | Mi dicono che siete fantastici. | [意大利语] |
[1:47:16] | Just passin’ through? | 只是路过吗? |
[1:47:17] | Actually, I thought I’d stop and stay awhile. | 其实我想在这里呆一段时间 |
[1:47:20] | – I hear this place is back on the map. – It is? | – 我听说这个地方又在地图上出现了- 是吗? |
[1:47:23] | There’s some rumor floating around that some hotshot Piston Cup racecar | 有人说一个活塞杯获得者 |
[1:47:27] | is setting up his big racing headquarters here. | 会在这里建立他的比赛中心 |
[1:47:29] | Really? Ah, well, there goes the town. | 真的吗?这对小镇来说是件大好事 |
[1:47:32] | You know, I really missed you, Sally. | 我很想你,莎莉 |
[1:47:35] | Well, I create feelings in others they themselves don’t understand and, | 我有一种别人并不理解的感觉 |
[1:47:39] | – blah, blah, blah. – [Lightning chuckles] | 等等等 |
[1:47:42] | McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree, | 麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边 |
[1:47:45] | K- i-s-s… uh… i- n-t! | 亲亲…亲亲… |
[1:47:50] | Great timing, Mater! | 拖线,来的真不是时候 |
[1:47:52] | Hep-non, hip-hep, hi-li-lilly! Whee! | 嘿嘿!耶! |
[1:47:56] | He’s my best friend. What’re you gonna do? | 他是我最好的朋友,我能拿他怎么办呢? |
[1:47:58] | So, Stickers, last one to Flo’s buys? | 那么,准备最后一个光顾芙蓉的店? |
[1:48:01] | I don’t know. Why don’t we just take a drive? | 我不知道,我们为什么不去兜兜风 |
[1:48:04] | Hmm… Nah. | 嗯…不 |
[1:48:08] | Yeah! Ka-chow! | 好吧!咔嚓! |
[1:49:16] | [Sniffing] Ah-choo! | 阿嚏! |
[1:49:23] | [Mater] All right, everybody please keep together now. | 大家过来集合一下 |
[1:49:26] | We is now entering the Doc Hudson wing of the museum. | 我们现在进入了韩大夫博物馆 |
[1:49:30] | Wow. Unbelievable. That many wins in a single season. | 哇,太不可思议了,一个赛季拿这么多冠军 |
[1:49:33] | He’s the real deal, Junior. The Hudson Hornet was my inspiration. | 他实在太厉害了,哈德逊大黄蜂是我的偶像 |
[1:49:38] | Excuse me, son. Is Doc Hudson here today? | 打扰了,哈德逊大黄蜂今天在吗? |
[1:49:41] | Sorry, Mrs. The King, I think Doc went out for a drive or somethin’. | 抱歉,“国王”夫人,我想韩大夫可能是出去兜风了 |
[1:49:48] | – [Lightning] Whoo! Whoo! – [Doc] Yeah! | – 哇哦!哇哦!- 耶! |
[1:49:52] | Well, you sure ain’t no dirt boy. | 嘿,你可不是开泥地的 |
[1:49:54] | Not today, old man. I know all your tricks. | 老家伙,泥地的绝招我可都会了 |
[1:50:01] | Doc! Doc! | 韩大夫!韩大夫! |
[1:50:04] | Whoo-ah! | 喔哈! |
[1:50:06] | [Doc] Not all my tricks, rookie! | 差远啦,菜鸟! |
[1:50:24] | Attention! Kiss the pavement goodbye. | 注意!和公路吻别吧 |
[1:50:28] | When I’m finished, you’ll have mud in places you didn’t know you had! | 等我搞定后,你们会在想象不到的地方沾上泥土 |
[1:50:32] | – Yo, I’ve never been off-road! – Well, that’s gonna change right now! | – 啊,我从来没在路外面开过呢- 好吧,那现在你得改改了 |
[1:50:36] | About face! Drop and give me 20 miles! | 向后转!往前开20英里! |
[1:50:39] | Go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go! Go! | 出发!出发!开!开!开!开!开! |
[1:50:41] | Man, now I got dirt in my rims! | 伙计,我的轮胎脏了! |
[1:50:46] | – [Pole hits metal] – Huh? Look at this! | 嗯?看啊! |
[1:50:48] | It’s my hood! It’s my hood! | 这是我的前盖!我的前盖! |
[1:50:50] | I ain’t seen this thing in 20 years! | 我已经20年没见到它了! |
[1:50:54] | Well, it fits perfectly. How do I look? Ah-choo! | 看上去太棒了,我看上去怎么样?阿嚏! |
[1:51:04] | Oh, dang. | 哦,天啊 |
[1:51:10] | You are a toy car! | 你是一辆玩具车! |
[1:51:14] | You are a sad, strange little wagon and you have my pity. Farewell. | 你就是辆可怜的,古怪的破车我还真同情你,再见 |
[1:51:19] | [Woody Car] Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, you loony! | 哦,是吗?好吧,随你吧,疯子 |
[1:51:22] | Hey, I hate to break up the road rally, guys, but they’re here! | 嘿,我可不想打断集会但伙计们,他们来了! |
[1:51:26] | Birthday guests at three o’clock! | 三点参加生日聚会的客人们! |
[1:51:28] | [Chuckling] Oh, man! Whoever does the voice of that piggy truck, | 伙计们!谁要能像这只卡车猪那样说话 |
[1:51:31] | I’m tellin’ ya, he’s one great actor! | 我敢保证他是个很棒的演员! |
[1:51:35] | We’re banished, genius! Stuck here in this wasteland without chains! | 我们被流放了,天才们!被困在这个鬼地方! |
[1:51:39] | But, Mike, the Boomobile’s in trouble! She needs our help! | 但是麦克,波波比尔还有麻烦她需要我们的帮助! |
[1:51:43] | – You’re still not listening! [gasping] – Ah! | – 你还是没在听我说话!- 啊! |
[1:51:47] | Welcome to the Himalayas! Snow cone? | 欢迎来到喜马拉雅山!要冰激凌吗? |
[1:51:51] | Oh, that Abominable Snowplow is quite the comic thespian! | 哦,这辆扫雪机还真有意思 |
[1:51:55] | Just get in there. Go! Go, go, go! | 快进去吧!快快快! |
[1:51:57] | Circus cars? | 马戏车? |
[1:51:59] | How can you be circus cars? | 你们是怎么成为马戏车的? |
[1:52:01] | These are the lousiest circus cars in the world, | 这些可是世界上最有意思的马戏车 |
[1:52:04] | and they’re gonna make me rich! | 他们会让我成为富翁! |
[1:52:06] | Wait a minute here. | 等一下! |
[1:52:07] | They’re just usin’ the same actor over and over. | 他们演来演去就这几个人 |
[1:52:10] | What kind of a cut-rate production is this? | 真是粗制滥造! |
[1:55:38] | Oh, for the love of Chrysler, can we please ask someone for directions? | 哦,老天啊,我们能找个人问问路吗? |
[1:55:43] | No! There’s an on-ramp close! I know it! I can feel it! | 不!我们马上就要到达营地了!我知道的!我能感觉到! |