时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Your true purpose beckons you. | 你真正的目标在召唤着你 |
[00:13] | But you hesitate. | 可你犹豫了 |
[00:15] | – Why? – Because I’m weak. | -为什么 -因为我很懦弱 |
[00:16] | – Why are you weak? – Because I’m impure. | -你为何懦弱 -因为我不纯洁了 |
[00:19] | – How do you purge yourself? – Through prayer. | -你该如何净化自己 -通过祈祷 |
[00:23] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[00:26] | Pray that your heart will be cleansed of all doubt. | 祈祷你的心将清除所有质疑 |
[00:29] | Your mind made certain of your mission. | 你的心智对任务深信不疑 |
[00:35] | For these are the moments around which history pivots. | 因为这些是历史的转折点 |
[00:40] | Sanctify me in your holy name. | 以您的圣名圣化我吧 |
[00:47] | Purify me in your holy fire. | 用您的圣火净化我吧 |
[00:54] | Strengthen me in your holy breath. | 在您的圣息中强化我吧 |
[00:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:01] | Now strip him. | 现在把他衣服扒掉 |
[02:21] | Help! Someone help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[02:22] | – Quickly. – Oh… Oh, my God. | -快点 -我的天 |
[02:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[02:28] | She was on about that bloke as was took away last night. | 可能是因为昨晚被带走的那个家伙 |
[02:32] | And you, what? You helped her tie the fucking noose? | 那你呢 你帮她系的绳套吗 |
[02:35] | I didn’t think she’d do anything like this. | 我不知道她会做这样的事 |
[02:40] | Well, this is a right cock-up. | 好吧 也算是好事 |
[02:41] | That it is, sir… | 是的 先生 |
[02:48] | Go on, Vig! | 加油 小温 |
[02:50] | – Get her! Get her! – Let me go! | -抓住她 抓住她 -放开我 |
[02:53] | Come on. | 别 |
[02:56] | Philo! | 菲勒 |
[03:06] | Philo is fucking dead, you twat. | 菲勒已经死了 你个贱货 |
[03:19] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[03:23] | I want to look you in the eyes. | 我想看着你的眼睛 |
[03:28] | What do you think you’re gonna see? | 你觉得你会看到什么 |
[03:30] | A darkness. | 黑暗 |
[03:32] | An emptiness. | 空洞 |
[03:35] | Some sign of your true nature. | 一些关于你本性的迹象 |
[03:38] | My true nature? I’ve got very good at hiding my true nature | 我的本性 我很擅长隐藏我的本性 |
[03:41] | thanks to you, you fuck. | 多亏了你 你个狗日的 |
[03:46] | No sign of remorse whatsoever. | 看来你没有想要悔过 |
[03:49] | Remorse? | 悔过 |
[03:51] | For what? | 为什么 |
[03:57] | Don’t you dare. | 你竟敢 |
[04:00] | You tore her apart. | 你把她杀死 |
[04:02] | Gutted her like a fish! | 把她像一条鱼一样开膛破肚 |
[04:04] | Your own mother! | 那是你亲妈啊 |
[04:07] | You think I killed Aisling Quarelle? | 你认为是我杀了爱斯琳·奎雷尔 |
[04:10] | Say her name again. | 再说一遍她的名字 |
[04:12] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[04:14] | I dare you. Say it. | 我谅你不敢 说啊 |
[04:17] | She didn’t deserve to die like that. | 她不该就那么死掉 |
[04:20] | In such a terrible way. | 死状如此惨烈 |
[04:22] | No. | 不 |
[04:25] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[04:28] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[04:31] | Beg. | 求我 |
[04:33] | Beg me for your life. | 求我饶你一命 |
[04:35] | Go on. | 求我 |
[04:36] | The way she begged you for hers. Beg! | 就像她求你一样 求我 |
[04:39] | It wasn’t me she was begging. Put the gun down. | 她求的不是我 把枪放下 |
[04:42] | Oh, fuck this. | 他娘的 |
[04:48] | – Piece of ancient shit… – I wouldn’t do that. | -这垃圾古董… -我可不会这样做 |
[05:01] | I didn’t kill my mother. | 我没有杀我母亲 |
[05:04] | I didn’t even know who she was. | 我甚至都不认识她 |
[05:07] | The first time I saw her, | 我第一次见她 |
[05:09] | she was lying in a pool of her own blood, murdered. | 她躺在自己的血泊中 被谋杀的 |
[05:14] | By you, I thought, till now. | 直到现在我都认为是你杀的 |
[05:21] | She left me at a foundling home. | 她把我留在了弃儿养育院 |
[05:23] | I grew up with nothing but questions. | 我伴随着疑问长大 |
[05:26] | And I’m never gonna be able to ask them of her now, am I? | 我现在再也不能问他们找妈妈了 对吗 |
[05:32] | But I can ask you. | 但是我能问你 |
[05:36] | Me? | 我 |
[05:38] | You, Father. | 没错 父亲 |
[05:45] | I was a college student | 那时我还是个大学生 |
[05:46] | when I first saw her at some late night salon on the Row. | 第一次见她是在狂欢区一个深夜沙龙里 |
[05:51] | Her performance made an impression on me, | 她的表演让我印象深刻 |
[05:53] | and I was just drunk enough to say so. | 而且当时我也喝得很醉 |
[05:58] | Much to the amusement of some elites | 那些与她调情的社会精英 |
[06:00] | who had been flirting with her. | 觉得我就是个笑话 |
[06:02] | Here was some farm boy from the Hinterlands | 一个来自穷乡僻壤的农家男孩 |
[06:04] | fawning over the queen of the Row. | 奉承着狂欢区的女王 |
[06:08] | But she didn’t permit me the embarrassment. | 但她并没有让我感到尴尬 |
[06:12] | She sent them away. | 她赶走了他们 |
[06:20] | She was something of a pastoral girl herself, | 她自己也是个农家女孩 |
[06:25] | homesick for the mountains of Anoun. | 思念着阿农的一草一木 |
[06:31] | When winter came, I brought her here. | 冬天来临时 我把她带到了这里 |
[06:36] | To my family’s summer house. | 我家的夏日别墅 |
[06:42] | They were the strangest and most uncomplicated days of my life. | 那是我一生中最陌生却最简单的日子 |
[06:54] | I thought they’d never end. | 我以为永远不会结束 |
[06:59] | But then my father discovered our secret. | 但后来我父亲发现了我们的秘密 |
[07:04] | So it wasn’t you she was afraid of. | 所以她不是怕你 |
[07:09] | – It was him. – My father wasn’t | -是怕他 -我父亲不是 |
[07:12] | a conventionally powerful man, | 传统意义上那种有权势的人 |
[07:15] | but he was brutal, with brutal friends. | 但他很残忍 还有一群残忍的朋友 |
[07:24] | He threatened to kill her unless I called it off. | 他威胁要杀了她 除非我停下 |
[07:30] | That was the last time you saw her? | 那是你最后一次见她吗 |
[07:32] | She asked to see me one more time. | 她要求见我最后一面 |
[07:35] | I… never showed up. | 我 没有出现 |
[07:40] | Just left her there in the club where we first met. | 把她抛弃在了我们第一次见面的俱乐部里 |
[07:44] | I never knew what it was she needed to tell me, | 我一直不知道她要告诉我什么 |
[07:48] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[07:50] | It’s clear to me it was about you. | 我终于知道了是关于你的 |
[07:55] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[07:58] | My father was right. | 我父亲说得对 |
[08:02] | I never would’ve gotten where I am had I stayed with her, but… | 如果我和她在一起永远不会成长 但是 |
[08:07] | something inside me died that day. | 在那天我的心死了 |
[08:12] | I wouldn’t be surprised if you despise me. | 如果你鄙视我我也不惊讶 |
[08:21] | I want to hate you, | 我想恨你 |
[08:24] | but it’s a familiar story. | 但这个故事很熟悉 |
[08:28] | Too familiar, maybe. | 也许是太熟悉了 |
[08:31] | Mine starts in Tirnanoc. | 我的故事始于特南诺克 |
[08:45] | I trust your guest found her way home this morning, sir? | 想必您的客人今早回家去了是吗 先生 |
[08:48] | She did. | 是的 |
[08:51] | And do you imagine you’ll be seeing her again? | 您觉得您还会再见到她吗 |
[08:55] | I fail to see what concern it is of yours. | 我看不出你在担心什么 |
[08:58] | Quiet right, sir. | 我退下了 先生 |
[09:03] | No, no. Tell me, Fergus. | 不不 告诉我 弗格斯 |
[09:07] | I beg your pardon, sir? | 怎么了 先生 |
[09:11] | Do you disapprove of my behavior? | 你不赞成我的举动吗 |
[09:15] | Does the thought of it repulse you? | 一想到它你就反感吗 |
[09:19] | You answer me, Fergus! | 回答我 弗格斯 |
[09:26] | What concern is that of yours? | 你在担心什么 |
[09:29] | Sir, surely you know if anyone were to find out… | 先生 相信您知道如果有人发现 |
[09:34] | And how exactly would they find out, Fergus? | 那他们如何发现 弗格斯 |
[09:38] | Are you saying I can no longer rely on your discretion? | 你是说我以后指望不上你了吗 |
[09:40] | I’m only saying this affair | 我只是说这件事 |
[09:42] | is not as well-hidden as you imagine. | 不像您想象的那么隐蔽 |
[09:45] | – People are already talking. – Talking. | -大家已经在谈论了 -闲言碎语 |
[09:49] | That’s all they do, isn’t it? | 他们就会这个 不是吗 |
[09:50] | It’s not all they can do, sir. | 不止 先生 |
[09:52] | It’s dangerous, what you’re doing. | 您所做的事很危险 |
[09:54] | I’m well-acquainted with danger, Fergus. | 我非常了解这件事的风险 弗格斯 |
[09:59] | Is she? | 那她呢 |
[10:10] | – Good morning, dear. – Good morning. | -早上好 亲爱的 -早上好 |
[10:12] | – Are you going somewhere? – Something’s come up. | -你要出去吗 -出事了 |
[10:14] | I-I tried to tell you last night. | 我 我昨晚想告诉你的 |
[10:16] | I knocked on your door at half past seven. | 我七点半去敲了你的门 |
[10:19] | I must’ve fallen asleep. | 我一定是睡着了 |
[10:22] | Are you coming down with something, dear? | 你有什么心事吗 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | It must’ve been the book I was reading. Uh… | 一定是因为我读的那本书 |
[10:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:28] | The Swan is ready. | 天鹅号准备好了 |
[10:30] | – Swan? – Where’s my tobacco? | -天鹅号 -我的烟草去哪了 |
[10:33] | This new ship of yours? | 你的那艘新船吗 |
[10:35] | We take its maiden voyage today. | 今天是首次下海 |
[10:37] | We’ll head up the coast to Port Hoy | 我们将沿着海岸去霍伊港口 |
[10:39] | and then come directly back. | 然后直接返航 |
[10:42] | Is Mr. Agreus to accompany you? | 阿格勒斯先生跟你一起去吗 |
[10:45] | Wouldn’t that be a lark, dear? | 你在开玩笑吗 亲爱的 |
[10:48] | We should invite him to dinner when you come back. | 你回来的时候我们应该邀请他来吃晚餐 |
[10:51] | Hmm? Another scheme? | 这又是什么计谋 |
[10:52] | No. To celebrate, as friends. | 不 为了庆祝 作为朋友 |
[10:55] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[10:56] | Well, business partners, at least. | 好吧 至少是生意伙伴吧 |
[11:00] | Come now, Imogen. | 打住 伊莫金 |
[11:04] | – What? – Parties, | -怎么了 -聚会 |
[11:07] | private dinners, auctions? | 私人晚餐 拍卖会 |
[11:11] | I’m quite sure I don’t know what you’re insinuating. | 我不知道你在暗示什么 |
[11:13] | It’s just that people would startto make unflattering assumptions | 如果你继续与他纠缠不清 |
[11:16] | if you continue on this course. | 人们就该说你闲话了 |
[11:18] | Who gives a damn what people think? | 谁他妈会在意他们怎么想 |
[11:20] | Imogen! | 伊莫金 |
[11:22] | It’s just exhausting, | 太耗心力了 |
[11:24] | constantly worrying about what people might think. | 总是担心人们会怎么想 |
[11:27] | It’s no way to live, Ezra. | 这日子还怎么过 以斯拉 |
[11:30] | You speak as though this, uh, creature | 你说的好像这个 生物 |
[11:36] | has truly become a friend to you? | 真的成为了你的朋友一样 |
[11:39] | – No, of course not. – So? | -不 当然不是 -所以呢 |
[11:42] | Well, what is he, then? | 那他是什么 |
[11:45] | A neighbor. | 一位邻居 |
[11:47] | – Yes? – An acquaintance. | -是吗 -泛泛之交 |
[11:53] | A Puck. | 一个羊怪 |
[11:59] | I’ll see that she’s released, but… | 我能看出她释怀了 但是 |
[12:01] | you can’t return to the city. You understand that? | 你不能回城里去 你明白吗 |
[12:05] | The killer’s still out there. | 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[12:07] | Which you are in no position to investigate. | 而你无法参与调查 |
[12:11] | From what you’ve told me, you’re the next target. | 照你说的来看 你是下一个目标 |
[12:16] | I can’t just stand by. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[12:18] | As far as anyone knows, you were taken to be executed. | 据大家所知 你已经被处决了 |
[12:21] | Stay dead. | 保持这样 |
[12:23] | You’ll live longer. | 你才能活得更久 |
[12:25] | I’ll see this ugliness settled. | 我会把这丑陋的事情解决好 |
[12:28] | Turn your eye to the chances you have left with that girl of yours. | 开始解决你和那个姑娘的旧事吧 |
[12:32] | Before it’s too late. | 趁现在还不晚 |
[12:36] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[12:44] | Vignette…? | 温妮雅特 |
[12:45] | – Stonemoss. – Vignette Stonemoss. | -斯通莫斯 -温妮雅特·斯通莫斯 |
[12:47] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[12:53] | I wish I knew you better. | 我希望我能更了解你 |
[13:01] | Godspeed, my boy. | 上帝保佑你 我的孩子 |
[13:30] | Was it that Longerbane girl? | 是那个朗格本家的女孩吗 |
[13:38] | Did you really think your driver would keep that secret? | 你真的认为你的车夫能守住秘密吗 |
[13:44] | Fine. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[13:47] | I was with Sophie. | 我刚和索菲在一起 |
[13:49] | Sophie Longerbane. | 索菲·朗格本 |
[13:53] | Well, I’d advise you to stay away from her. | 好吧 我劝你离她远点 |
[13:56] | I would think you’d be relieved I wasn’t on the Row. | 我以为我不在狂欢区你会很高兴 |
[13:59] | That girl… | 那个女孩 |
[14:00] | is twice as dangerous as anything on the Row. | 比狂欢区任何东西都更加危险 |
[14:04] | You don’t know that family like I do. | 你不像我那么了解那个家族 |
[14:05] | I knew her father before you were even born. | 在你出生前我就认识他父亲 |
[14:08] | And he was a snake. | 他就是条毒蛇 |
[14:10] | He’s never wronged me. | 他从来对不起过我 |
[14:11] | How can you even say that after he kidnapped you? | 你怎么能这么说 他绑架了你啊 |
[14:16] | Do you take me for a fucking fool? | 你他妈把我当傻子吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry! It was for your own good. | 对不起 对不起 我是为你好 |
[14:23] | It’s always been for your own good. | 我一直都是为了你好 |
[14:24] | As if you have any idea what my own good was. | 说的好像你知道什么对我来说才是好的一样 |
[14:26] | You don’t see the big picture from where you’re standing. | 你所处的位置看不清大局 |
[14:29] | Then show it to me. | 那你告诉我 |
[14:29] | Jonah, y-you have to trust me. | 乔纳 你 你得相信我 |
[14:31] | No, if you have some reason for me to reconsider my choices, | 不 如果你有理由让我重新考虑我的选择 |
[14:34] | you can explain it to me like an adult. | 你可以像一个成年人一样解释给我听 |
[14:35] | She’s leader of the opposition. | 她是反对派的领袖 |
[14:36] | – I’ll see whom I please. – No, not her. | -我想见谁就见谁 -不 她不行 |
[14:38] | Why the fuck not? | 为什么不行 |
[14:39] | – Because… – Oh, because, because what? | -因为… -因为 因为什么 |
[14:41] | – Because she’s smarter than you? Hmm? – No, not her. | -因为她比你聪明 -不 她不行 |
[14:43] | Because she’s more beautiful? | 因为她更漂亮吗 |
[14:43] | Because– Not her, not her… | 因为 不能是她 不能… |
[14:45] | Because she’s younger than you? | 因为她比你年轻 |
[14:46] | Because she’s your sister. | 因为她是你妹妹 |
[15:21] | Shut that bloody dog up. | 该死的狗 把嘴闭上 |
[15:59] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[16:07] | Fight the false imprisonment of fae. | 打击灵族非法监禁 |
[16:09] | Thank you very much. Help out Vignette. | 非常感谢 帮帮温妮雅特 |
[16:11] | Come on, ladies. | 拜托 女士们 |
[16:12] | – Moira? – Take it. | -莫伊拉 -拿着吧 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | I’ll-I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[16:17] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[16:19] | We look after our own, eh? | 我们关心自己的姐妹 |
[16:20] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 帕特里克 |
[16:22] | Thank you, you’re a gentleman. | 谢谢 你真是个绅士 |
[16:29] | What do you want, Philo? | 你想要干什么 菲勒 |
[16:32] | I’m just here for Vignette. | 我为温妮雅特来的 |
[16:34] | Well, as far as I’m aware, | 好吧 据我所知 |
[16:36] | her current address is a holding cell | 她现在的住址是在六号警察厅那儿的 |
[16:38] | under constabulary number six. At least until this fucking | 拘留所 至少在付了这 |
[16:41] | – bribe is paid. – You don’t have to worry about that. | -该死的贿赂之前 -别担心那个了 |
[16:44] | She’s being released. | 她已经被释放了 |
[16:47] | What d’you mean, she’s being released? | 什么意思 她被释放了 |
[16:51] | I wish to see the Magister of Police at once. | 我要马上见警察厅长 |
[16:54] | What may I say of the reason? | 我应当说是为了什么原因 |
[16:56] | You may say it is urgent. | 你就说情况紧急 |
[17:01] | Pour me a cup of tea, will you? | 给我倒杯茶 好吗 |
[17:05] | Krik. | 克里克 |
[17:09] | A new world is upon us, Krik. | 一个崭新世界即将来临 克里克 |
[17:12] | Change is coming to this city. | 这个城市即将迎来变革 |
[17:16] | Ah. It starts now, | 从现在开始 |
[17:17] | with the one thing my father could not give me. | 一件我父亲永远无法给予我的东西 |
[17:22] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[17:23] | Vignette… | 温妮雅特… |
[17:26] | Stonemoss. | 斯通莫斯 |
[17:33] | Your tea. | 您的茶 |
[17:42] | You’re not Krik. | 你不是克里克 |
[18:02] | Death to the tyrant! | 暴君已死 |
[18:04] | The Hidden One is revealed. | 隐藏者暴露了 |
[18:06] | – Death to the tyrant! – Oi! | -暴君已死 -喂 |
[18:07] | He has revealed! | 他已经暴露了 |
[18:09] | Death to the tyrant! He has revealed! | 暴君已死 他已经暴露了 |
[18:22] | He’s-he’s still breathing. He’s alive. | 他还有呼吸 还活着 |
[18:38] | You’re growing rather bold, | 你越来越大胆了 |
[18:40] | showing up at my house like this, in broad daylight no less. | 在光天化日之下 直接出现在我家 |
[18:44] | I won’t be long. | 不会待太久 |
[18:45] | Come now, don’t be so pessimistic. | 来吧 别那么悲观 |
[18:47] | We can’t, Sophie. | 我们不能 索菲 |
[18:48] | We can’t what? | 不能什么 |
[18:51] | We can’t keep doing this. | 我们不能一直这样 |
[18:58] | I see what this is. | 我明白是怎么了 |
[19:01] | Your mother told you, did she? | 你妈妈告诉你了 是吗 |
[19:04] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[19:08] | About her affair with my father. | 她和我父亲的通奸情事 |
[19:15] | – You knew? – Calm down, Jonah. | -你知道了 -冷静点 乔纳 |
[19:17] | – You knew we were… – I knew it was a possibility. | -你知道我们是… -我知道有这可能性 |
[19:20] | What, and-and the possibility alone didn’t… | 什么 单单可能性不能让你… |
[19:22] | Didn’t what? | 不能什么 |
[19:23] | Oh, I don’t know, give you some pause? | 我不清楚 让你停下来吗 |
[19:29] | Why should it? | 为什么要这样 |
[19:31] | I grew up alone, locked up in this place. | 我独自一人长大 被关在这个地方 |
[19:35] | No friends, no siblings, no family, | 没有朋友 没有兄弟姐妹 没有家人 |
[19:40] | apart from a distant, | 除了冷漠的 |
[19:42] | bitter father. | 讨厌的父亲 |
[19:44] | And then a stranger comes into my life, | 然后当一个陌生人进入我的生活 |
[19:47] | with whom I feel some shred of a connection. | 一个我觉得隐约有些熟悉的人 |
[19:51] | Why should that give me any pause at all? | 为什么我要停下来 |
[19:57] | Because the world out there has boundaries. | 因为外面的世界是有界限的 |
[20:02] | Well, since when have you ever cared | 你什么时候开始在乎 |
[20:03] | about that world’s boundaries? | 那个世界的边界了 |
[20:07] | We don’t belong to that world. | 我们不属于那个世界 |
[20:10] | It belongs to us. | 它属于我们 |
[20:14] | We are descended from emperors | 我们是帝王和法老的 |
[20:18] | and pharaohs. | 后裔 |
[20:20] | You really think this is the first time | 你真的认为这是第一次 |
[20:22] | this has happened in our family tree? | 我们家族发生这种事吗 |
[20:26] | This is how power was born. | 权力就是如此诞生的 |
[20:34] | You could be a force to be reckoned with. | 你会是一股不容忽视小觑的力量 |
[20:51] | – What’s this? – An offer. | -这是什么 -一个提议 |
[20:54] | Something to consider. | 考虑一下 |
[20:57] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[20:59] | What is it, Jenila? | 怎么了 杰尼拉 |
[21:00] | A messenger from Balefire. | 一个烽火厅来的信使 |
[21:01] | Master Jonah is to return at once. | 乔纳先生要马上返回 |
[21:13] | Where is that Critch traitor? | 那个精怪叛徒在哪里 |
[21:14] | He’s being interrogated at the Keep. | 正在拘留所接受审讯 |
[21:16] | We’re questioning all the Critch servants, | 我们正在审讯所有的精怪仆人 |
[21:18] | and we’ll be replacing them, of course. | 当然 我们之后会替换掉他们 |
[21:20] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[21:21] | – He’s stable for now. – I need to see him. | -暂时稳定了 -我要见他 |
[21:23] | No. He’s-he’s weak. He needs to rest. | 不 他很虚弱 需要休息 |
[21:27] | Jonah, don’t… | 乔纳 别… |
[21:30] | Don’t upset him. | 别惹他生气 |
[21:38] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[21:50] | They say I’m likely to survive. | 他们说我有可能活下来 |
[21:54] | That was a close call. | 那真是死里逃生 |
[21:57] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[22:00] | Tell me… did it cross your mind | 告诉我 你有没有想过 |
[22:03] | how ill-equipped I was to assume your responsibilities | 我来继承你的职责会有多么的不称职 |
[22:06] | if you hadn’t. | 如果你没有 |
[22:08] | Hadn’t what? | 没有什么 |
[22:10] | Survived. | 活下来 |
[22:12] | But I’m likely to. They-they say that I’m likely… | 但我能活下来 他们说我很有可能… |
[22:15] | I keep thinking how… | 我一直在想… |
[22:17] | odd it is that you never remedied that, | 尽管这件事如此重要 |
[22:19] | with so much at stake. | 你却从没去补救 |
[22:21] | That you’d always let me get away with anything. | 你总是让我摆脱责任 |
[22:23] | If I was too soft, it’s because I have such love for you. | 如果我对你心太软 那是我太爱你了 |
[22:27] | But no ambitions, no plans. | 但没有野心 没有计划 |
[22:30] | It’s as if you never saw me as a true successor. | 就好像你从没有把我视作你真正的继承者一样 |
[22:33] | That’s preposterous. You carry my very name. | 胡说八道 你继承着我的姓氏 |
[22:38] | Your name and little else. | 也仅仅是姓氏而已 |
[22:40] | Where is this coming from? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:43] | Mother told me the truth. | 母亲告诉我真相了 |
[22:45] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[22:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:50] | You expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会信你吗 |
[22:53] | As much as you… hated Ritter Longerbane? | 既然你这么恨里特·朗格本 |
[22:57] | You knew something. You’ve at least suspected. | 你肯定知道一些事 至少怀疑过 |
[23:00] | – Suspected? – Really? | -怀疑 -不是吧 |
[23:04] | In-in-in quiet moments, in the dead of night, | 在安静的时候 夜深人静之时 |
[23:07] | you never scrutinized | 你从没有仔细端详着 |
[23:11] | my sleeping face and wondered… | 我沉睡的脸庞 不禁猜测 |
[23:14] | Wondered if you were really my son. | 猜测你是不是我亲生的 |
[23:19] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[23:23] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[23:25] | Early on. | 早些时候 |
[23:28] | Longerbane was a rival for her affections, after all. | 朗格本毕竟是我的情敌 |
[23:32] | But, Jonah, | 但是 乔纳 |
[23:34] | you are my boy. | 你是我的孩子 |
[23:38] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[23:40] | And I’m proud that you have my name. | 我很骄傲你有我的姓氏 |
[23:42] | Couldn’t give a fuck about your name… | 说实话 我他妈才不在乎你的姓氏 |
[23:44] | or her ridiculous prophecy, frankly. | 或者是她那荒唐的预言 |
[23:46] | Jonah, where are you going? | 乔纳 你要去哪 |
[23:50] | Jonah, come back. | 乔纳 回来 |
[23:52] | – Jonah. – Goodbye, Chancellor. | -乔纳 -再见 总理大臣 |
[23:55] | Jonah! | 乔纳 |
[24:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:07] | So… | 所以 |
[24:10] | you’re Breakspear’s | 你是布雷克斯皮尔的 |
[24:12] | bastard son? | 私生子 |
[24:14] | So it would seem. | 似乎是的 |
[24:17] | And Vini knew your secret, | 而且温妮知道你的秘密 |
[24:20] | that you were a-a half-blood | 她知道你是混血 |
[24:22] | all this time? | 一直都知道 |
[24:26] | Since Tirnanoc. | 在特南诺克就知道了 |
[24:29] | That explains so much. | 这就说得通了 |
[24:38] | Just, um… | 就 |
[24:40] | just take care of her. | 你就好好照顾她吧 |
[24:44] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[24:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:50] | Not that she needs me the way I need her. | 尽管比起她需要我 其实我更需要她 |
[24:52] | Oh, she does. | 她还是需要你的 |
[24:57] | Open that drawer. | 把那个抽屉打开 |
[25:04] | Go on. | 打开吧 |
[25:16] | She brought it all the way from Anoun. | 她从阿农一路带过来的 |
[25:21] | It was all she brought. | 这是她唯一带着的东西 |
[25:23] | I told her to burn it and have done with you, | 我叫她把书烧了然后忘了你 |
[25:25] | but she wouldn’t. | 但她不愿意 |
[25:27] | – Should’ve known then, really. – Known what? | -我早就应该知道的 -知道什么 |
[25:33] | That she still loved you, you idiot. | 她还爱着你 你个白痴 |
[26:26] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[26:30] | This is the servants’ entrance, Miss Imogen. | 这是仆人的入口 伊莫金小姐 |
[26:32] | Yes, I’m aware of the irony. Very amusing. | 是的 我知道这很讽刺 很好笑 |
[26:40] | Well, aren’t you going to invite me in? | 你不打算邀请我进去吗 |
[26:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[26:55] | I thought we might… | 我以为我们或许 |
[26:58] | You thought we might… what? | 你以为我们或许…什么 |
[27:02] | Well… you know. | 你知道的 |
[27:07] | I’m sure I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[27:11] | You’re being very difficult. | 你真的太难捉摸了 |
[27:13] | Well, you came to my house. I’m merely asking why. | 你来我家 我就是问问你来的目的 |
[27:17] | Don’t you think we have some… | 你不觉得我们有些… |
[27:21] | matters to discuss? | 事情要商量吗 |
[27:22] | It’s early. | 还早 |
[27:24] | Won’t your brother be wondering where you are? | 你哥哥不会好奇你去哪了吗 |
[27:26] | He’s left town for the night. | 他今晚出城了 |
[27:30] | What? | 什么 |
[27:32] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[27:35] | You can’t just expect me to pretend it never happened. | 你不能指望我假装什么都没发生 |
[27:37] | That’s exactly what I expect. | 我就是这么指望的 |
[27:40] | And you? Can you forget so easily? | 你呢 你这么容易就忘了吗 |
[27:44] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自作多情了 |
[27:46] | I beg your pardon. | 什么 |
[27:49] | It would be improper for me to say more. | 我再多说就不合适了 |
[27:52] | Well, don’t hold back on my account. | 别因为我而藏着掖着 |
[27:53] | We’re both adults. | 大家都是成年人了 |
[27:54] | Very well. You want the truth? | 行 你想知道真相 |
[27:57] | I think I deserve it. | 我觉得我应该知道真相 |
[27:59] | The truth, Miss Imogen, | 伊莫金小姐 真相是 |
[28:03] | is that you are a callow | 你是一个冷酷 |
[28:04] | and graceless lover, | 无情的情人 |
[28:06] | and yesterday was utterly forgettable. | 昨晚的事我全都忘光了 |
[28:13] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[28:15] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[28:18] | I know enough. | 我知道的够多了 |
[28:21] | I know there are things a man can’t fake. | 我知道有些事情男人是无法假装的 |
[28:24] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[28:29] | That it obsesses me? | 是说那些让我着迷 |
[28:32] | The smell of your hair, the feel of your skin against mine. | 你头发的气味 肌肤的触感 |
[28:34] | That I haven’t stopped thinking about it all day? | 说我整天都控制不住想你 |
[28:41] | But you wish to, is that it? | 但你希望 对吧 |
[28:49] | There are some pursuits even I can’t afford. | 有些追求是我都负担不起的 |
[28:59] | Then why even bother with this whole ridiculous charade? | 那为什么费力搞这些荒唐的把戏 |
[29:03] | Charade? | 把戏 |
[29:05] | The house. The clothes. The art. | 宅邸 衣服 艺术品 |
[29:08] | What is the point in pretending to be one of us | 如果任何一部分都是你无法拥有的 |
[29:10] | if there is any part of this life you cannot have? | 假装是我们中的一员还有什么意义 |
[29:13] | Oh, yes, that’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这样 不是吗 |
[29:16] | That’s how your kind goes through life, isn’t it? | 你们人类就是这样生活的 不是吗 |
[29:19] | Perfectly entitled. | 含着金钥匙出生 |
[29:21] | Thinking everyone wants to be you, | 认为所有人都想过你们的生活 |
[29:22] | and the whole bloody world belongs to you. | 这个该死的世界也应该属于你们 |
[29:24] | Well, if you mean we don’t apologize for our ambitions, | 如果你是指我们不为我们的抱负道歉 |
[29:26] | then you’re right. | 那么你是对的 |
[29:27] | When we want something, we take it. | 我们想要一样东西 我们就占有它 |
[29:33] | And what is it that you want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[29:37] | You know good and well what I want. | 你很清楚我想要什么 |
[31:05] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿好 |
[31:11] | – Ezra. – Go home and wait for me. | -以斯拉 -回家等我 |
[31:14] | This is between myself and Mr. Agreus. | 这是我和阿格勒斯先生之间的事 |
[31:23] | Get out of the bed. | 从床上下来 |
[31:25] | Out. | 下来 |
[31:38] | Ezra… | 以斯拉 |
[31:42] | Ezra, please. | 以斯拉 拜托 |
[31:45] | Get away! | 滚开 |
[31:48] | You, turn and face the wall. | 你 转过去对着墙 |
[31:54] | Turn around and face the wall, you animal. | 转过去面对着墙 你个禽兽 |
[32:06] | You whore! You whore. | 你个婊子 你个婊子 |
[32:08] | How dare you consort with a fucking animal! | 你居然和一个该死的野兽厮混 |
[32:10] | You’ll destroy us! | 你会毁了我们 |
[32:30] | Now you’ve done it. | 现在你做到了 |
[32:32] | All of this, | 所有的这一切 |
[32:35] | everything you have is going to go. | 你拥有的一切都会离你而去 |
[32:39] | You’re dead, Puck. | 你死定了 羊怪 |
[32:41] | You’re as good as dead. | 你死定了 |
[32:48] | Imogen, what are you doing? | 伊莫金 你在做什么 |
[32:49] | Agreus, we have to go. | 阿格勒斯 我们得走了 |
[32:50] | – We have to leave now. – But this is my house. | -我们现在就得离开 -但这是我家 |
[32:52] | I know, but the police will not see it that way. | 我知道 但警察不这么看 |
[32:55] | They will come and they will see a Puck | 他们到的时候只会看见一个羊怪站在 |
[32:56] | standing over a bleeding man. Please. | 一个负伤流血的人类面前 拜托了 |
[32:58] | Are you insane? | 你疯了 |
[33:00] | Where-where will you go? | 你要去 去哪里 |
[33:01] | I-Imogen, you-you can’t leave. | 伊莫金 你 你不能走 |
[33:04] | Im-Imogen! | 伊…伊莫金 |
[33:05] | Open the door. Open the door! | 开门 开门 |
[33:09] | Wherever you will go, I-I will find you both! | 无论你们跑到哪 我 我会找到你们 |
[33:11] | I will find you! | 我会找到你们的 |
[33:16] | Something’s not right. | 事情不对劲 |
[33:22] | Well, surely he wouldn’t have forgotten, would he? | 当然他应该不会忘记了 对吧 |
[33:26] | Moira! | 莫伊拉 |
[33:29] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:31] | The Haruspex. | 肠卜师 |
[33:33] | The Haruspex? | 肠卜师 |
[33:35] | Fleury, did you say the Haruspex? | 弗勒莉 你是说肠卜师吗 |
[33:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:42] | Coming through. | 请让一让 |
[34:09] | Was it the Darkasher? | 是暗黑亚瑟干的吗 |
[34:13] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[34:15] | She knew something. | 她知道什么 |
[34:18] | Or she saw something. | 或者她看到了什么 |
[34:26] | It didn’t take her liver, though. | 但它没有拿走她的肝脏 |
[34:35] | Inspector… | 督察 |
[34:38] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[34:41] | The press have got wind of the incident. | 媒体听闻了事件的风声 |
[34:43] | They’re starting to ask questions. | 他们开始提出疑问了 |
[34:46] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[34:47] | You were holding this when you were attacked. | 你被攻击的时候手里攥着这个 |
[34:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:51] | Has the Magister of Police arrived yet? | 警察厅长到了吗 |
[34:54] | He’s still on his way. | 他还在路上 |
[34:55] | Damn it. Hurry him up. | 真要命 让他快点 |
[35:02] | You sent for me? | 你叫我来 |
[35:05] | I did. | 是的 |
[35:06] | Darling… is there anything I can get for you? | 亲爱的 我能为你做什么吗 |
[35:10] | – No. – I hate to see you like this. | -不 -我真不愿意看到你这样 |
[35:13] | Some water. | 来点水 |
[35:20] | I just wanted to tell you that | 我只是想告诉你 |
[35:23] | I spoke to Jonah earlier. | 我之前找乔纳谈话了 |
[35:29] | Oh? How did that go? | 是吗 谈的如何 |
[35:32] | He may have inadvertently helped me solve a little riddle | 他无意中帮我解决了最近困扰我许久的 |
[35:35] | that I’ve been mulling over lately. | 一个小谜题 |
[35:40] | What sort of riddle? | 什么样的谜题 |
[35:44] | Is she still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[35:46] | I am… | 我在 |
[35:48] | suspended in the gloaming, | 暮色中游走 |
[35:51] | between day and night… | 在白昼和黑夜的界限 |
[35:55] | …between the breath and the silence, | 生息和死寂间徘徊 |
[36:00] | with the warp and weft of creation | 造物主编织的经纬 |
[36:04] | unfurled before me. | 在我眼前展开 |
[36:08] | I can see it all so clearly now. | 我现在能清晰地看到 |
[36:13] | Every thread. | 每一根丝线 |
[36:16] | Every intersection. | 命运的每一次交错 |
[36:20] | What if my dear wife | 万一我亲爱的妻子 |
[36:25] | always harbored some private reason | 怀着一些隐秘的原因怀疑 |
[36:30] | to doubt that her boy was my son? | 她的孩子到底是不是我儿子 |
[36:33] | You’re delirious. | 你精神错乱了 |
[36:34] | But it was my son who was augured for greatness. | 预言中将成大事的是我儿子 |
[36:39] | And I had no other. | 而我没有别的子嗣 |
[36:41] | Until, by some means known only to her, | 直到她通过一些她自己才知道的方法 |
[36:46] | she discovered a secret. | 她发现了一个秘密 |
[36:47] | I’m getting the doctor. | 我去叫医生 |
[36:48] | A secret that even I didn’t know. | 一个连我都未曾得知的秘密 |
[36:52] | There was, somewhere in the world, | 那就是 这个世界的某处 |
[36:57] | another son. | 我有另一个儿子 |
[37:00] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[37:01] | Should have seen it sooner. | 我早就该预见到的 |
[37:06] | It was right in front of me all along. | 真相一直就在我面前 |
[37:09] | The interest she took in my work. | 她对我的事业异乎寻常的兴趣 |
[37:14] | Now she had a problem. | 如今她遇到了困难 |
[37:16] | She had no way of knowing | 她绝不会想到 |
[37:18] | if the future promised to her child, | 曾经许诺给她儿子的锦绣前程 |
[37:21] | the future she’d gambled everything on, | 让她赌上一切的前程 |
[37:24] | belonged, in fact, to another. | 实际上属于另一个人 |
[37:27] | But she knew at least | 但她至少明白 |
[37:29] | that it couldn’t belong to a dead man. | 那辉煌的前程不会属于一个死人 |
[37:33] | She was always such a curious girl. | 她一直都是个好奇心重的女孩 |
[37:37] | Too curious. | 过于好奇了 |
[37:39] | Who? Who was? | 谁 谁好奇 |
[37:44] | The chancellor’s wife. | 总理大臣的夫人 |
[37:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:49] | I’ve met him, Piety. | 我见过他 皮埃蒂 |
[37:51] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[37:53] | He can never amount to anything. | 他永远只能一事无成 |
[37:55] | Not here. | 在这地方 |
[37:58] | He’s a half-blood. | 他是混血 |
[37:59] | – He’s no threat to our… – Where is he? | -他不会威胁到我们的… -他在哪儿 |
[38:01] | Jonah is the one. He is my son. | 乔纳就是那个人 他是我儿子 |
[38:04] | The future you’ve been promised belongs to him. Only him. | 许诺给你的未来是属于他的 只有他 |
[38:07] | I can’t take that chance. Tell me where he is. | 我不能冒这个险 告诉我他在哪里 |
[38:10] | Piety, Piety, | 皮埃蒂 皮埃蒂 |
[38:11] | no one need know any of this. | 没人需要知道这些 |
[38:13] | But this must stop now. | 但这事现在必须停止 |
[38:15] | No. Tell me. | 不 告诉我 |
[38:17] | God’s noose, Piety! | 天啊 皮埃蒂 |
[38:19] | It’s just a circus trick! | 那只是马戏团的把戏 |
[38:21] | Pay any pig charlatan 50 stivers | 给随便一个骗子50史太弗 |
[38:23] | and they’ll tell you anything you want to hear! | 你想听什么他们都能告诉你 |
[38:24] | – Tell me, tell me. – It’s not real. | -告诉我 告诉我 -这不是真的 |
[38:26] | – You have to tell me. – It’s not real! | -你得告诉我 -不是真的 |
[38:28] | It never was, Piety! | 从来不是 皮埃蒂 |
[38:31] | Tell me. Tell me. | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[38:34] | Tell me! Tell me! | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[38:38] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[38:40] | You will, one way or another. | 你会的 不管怎样 |
[38:53] | I sense her, even now. | 即使现在 我也能感觉到她 |
[38:56] | Her rage… | 她的愤怒… |
[38:58] | is a bruise on time itself. | 是时间本身的瘀伤 |
[39:01] | Makes her strong, makes her… | 让她坚强 让她… |
[39:05] | powerful. | 强大 |
[39:09] | Her dark work is not yet done. | 她的黑暗使命仍未完成 |
[39:12] | Not yet. | 还没完成 |
[39:18] | More blood has been shed. | 还要流更多的血 |
[39:21] | Your father’s blood. | 你父亲的血 |
[39:53] | His secrets are hers now. | 他的秘密现在属于她了 |
[39:57] | Like father, like son. | 有其父 必有其子 |
[40:02] | She knows your weakness. | 她知道你的弱点 |
[40:07] | A girl. | 一个女孩 |
[40:09] | A Pix. | 一个精灵 |
[40:12] | The one you love | 你所爱的人 |
[40:16] | is in grave danger. | 身处险境 |
[40:35] | “Vignette Stonemoss.” | 温妮雅特·斯通莫斯 |
[40:44] | You’ve got friends in high places, don’t you? | 你有在高层的朋友 对吗 |
[40:48] | They even sent a coach to pick you up. | 他们甚至派了一辆马车来接你 |
[40:53] | She’s hers now. | 她现在在她手上了 |
[40:56] | Time is running out. Go. | 时间不多了 去吧 |
[40:59] | Go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[41:09] | How are you going to get into Balefire? | 你打算怎么进到烽火厅 |
[41:10] | Same way that thing gets out. | 从那东西出来的路 |
[41:20] | Right, then. I’ll find her. | 好吧 我会找到她的 |
[41:22] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[42:02] | It’s something to consider. | 这是个值得考虑的问题 |
[42:24] | Lady Piety was the last person to see him alive. | 皮埃蒂夫人是他生前见过的最后一个人 |
[42:29] | – Where is she? – No one has seen her since. | -她在哪里 -从那之后没人见过她 |
[42:31] | – Find her. – Magister, | -找到她 -厅长 |
[42:33] | you can’t seriously think she had something to do with this? | 你不会真的认为她和这事有关吧 |
[42:35] | He was alive when she was in the room. | 她在房间里时他还活着 |
[42:38] | Now he’s dead, and she’s gone. | 现在他死了 她也消失了 |
[42:40] | Clearly the Puck attacker had coconspirators… | 很明显那个羊怪刺客有同谋… |
[42:42] | Find her! | 找到她 |
[42:44] | Yes, Chancellor. | 是的 总理大臣 |
[42:49] | “Chancellor…” | 总理大臣… |
[42:51] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[42:53] | Until the next election, you are acting chancellor. | 在下次选举前 你是代理总理大臣 |
[43:08] | I’m not a violent person. | 我不是一个暴力的人 |
[43:11] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[43:16] | But I will if you force me to. | 但如果你逼我 我会下手的 |
[43:19] | You don’t want to do what, exactly? | 你到底不想做什么 |
[43:22] | Just tell me where your friend is, | 只要告诉我你朋友在哪 |
[43:24] | and you’ll never have to know. | 你就永远不用知道 |
[44:12] | It’s you? | 是你吗 |
[44:14] | – You made the Darkasher? – Shut up. | -是你制造了暗黑亚瑟 -闭嘴 |
[44:17] | I’m the one asking the questions. | 我才能问问题 |
[44:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[44:21] | What do you want with him? | 你找他想干什么 |
[44:23] | Fuck. Are you not hearing me at all? | 操 你一点都没听我说话吗 |
[44:26] | Do you understand what’s at stake here? | 你明不明白你现在处于什么危险境地 |
[44:29] | Do you have any idea what I’ve done? | 你知道我都做过什么吗 |
[44:47] | I-I, I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[44:51] | Would you tell me if you did? | 如果你知道 你会告诉我吗 |
[44:55] | Mm, no. | 不 |
[44:56] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[45:04] | And I gave you every chance in the world to save yourself. | 我给了你所有能拯救自己的机会 |
[45:08] | You should have just told me. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[45:27] | I think we’re in luck. | 看来我们走运了 |
[45:30] | He’s coming for you. | 他来找你了 |
[46:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:45] | I should have known you’d come for her. | 我早该知道你会来找她的 |
[47:49] | – What have you done with her? – She’s fine. | -你对她做了什么 -她没事 |
[47:52] | It’s not about her. | 这和她无关 |
[47:54] | It was never about any of them. | 一直以来都与他们无关 |
[47:57] | It was only about you. | 只和你有关 |
[48:00] | It’s always been about you. | 一直都是 |
[48:04] | You know, the irony is that I would never have even known | 讽刺的是 如果不是你母亲的勒索信 |
[48:07] | you existed if not for your mother’s blackmail note. | 我根本不会知道你的存在 |
[48:11] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[48:12] | The lengths a mother goes to, eh? | 一个母亲所付出的努力 |
[48:17] | I can’t take any chances. | 我不能冒任何风险 |
[48:18] | Not after all I sacrificed. | 尤其在我牺牲了这么多之后 |
[48:21] | I’ve come too far to turn back now. | 我走得太远了 现在无法回头了 |
[48:25] | The time has come to finish this. | 现在是结束一切的时候了 |
[48:29] | It’s finished. | 已经结束了 |
[48:34] | Oh, but it’s not. | 并没有 |
[50:21] | He wasn’t alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[50:22] | There are others. | 还有其他人 |
[50:24] | The Puck will give us names. It’s only a matter of time. | 羊怪会交代出一些名字 只是时间问题 |
[50:28] | I want emergency measures in place today. | 我希望今天就采取紧急措施 |
[50:30] | Am I perfectly clear? | 我交代清楚了吗 |
[50:32] | Now, unless there is anything else, | 现在 除非有其他事情 |
[50:35] | I have a parliamentary address to prepare for. | 我要准备一个议会演讲 |
[50:39] | Oh, Mr. Millworthy, there you are. | 米尔沃西先生 你来了 |
[50:41] | You sent for me, sir? | 您派人来找我 先生 |
[50:43] | – I did indeed. – I’m so sorry for your loss. | -是的 -请您节哀顺变 |
[50:48] | It’s a horrid ordeal. | 这是一场可怕的折磨 |
[50:50] | Has your mother been located yet? | 令堂找到了吗 |
[50:53] | No. No, she remains unaccounted for. | 没有 她仍然下落不明 |
[50:58] | Uh, but th-this was found | 但这是在她的 |
[50:59] | among her personal effects. | 私人物品中发现的 |
[51:02] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[51:03] | A faerie was found dead on the Row last week. | 上星期发现一个灵族死在了狂欢区 |
[51:05] | A singer of some repute in her day. | 一个曾经颇有声望的歌唱家 |
[51:09] | Aisling. | 爱斯琳 |
[51:11] | Yes. I’m to understand you moved in the same circles. | 是的 我想你们是一个圈子里的 |
[51:16] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事情了 |
[51:18] | But you did know her? | 但你确实认识她 |
[51:20] | Forgive me, sir, but why did you call me here, if I may ask? | 原谅我 先生 我能问问您叫我来干什么吗 |
[51:30] | Read it. | 读一下 |
[51:37] | Out loud, please. | 大声读出来 |
[51:41] | “Dearest Lady Piety, | 亲爱的皮埃蒂女士 |
[51:43] | Forgive me for involving you in this sad business, | 请原谅我把你牵扯到这件伤心事中来 |
[51:46] | but you will understand in a moment why one such as I | 但是你马上就会明白为什么像我这样的人 |
[51:49] | might not trust your husband to do right. | 不能信任你丈夫会做公正的事 |
[51:52] | The truth is, I have fallen on hard times since last I saw him. | 事实上 从我上次见他以来我过得很艰难 |
[51:56] | But with election season nearing, | 但随着选举季的临近 |
[51:59] | I am sure the papers would pay very good money | 我相信报社会出很多钱 |
[52:02] | to hear the story of the half-blood son…” | 来听我和总理大臣… |
[52:08] | “…the story of the half-blood son | 我和总理大臣生下的 |
[52:10] | I bore by the chancellor.” | 混血儿子的故事 |
[52:15] | – Sir, I think that… – It would appear | -先生 我觉得 -这封信 |
[52:18] | this letter was written by your faerie friend. | 看来是你的灵族朋友写的 |
[52:20] | What do you think about that? | 你对此有何看法 |
[52:21] | No. | 不是 |
[52:24] | It’s not her style. | 这不是她的风格 |
[52:29] | – Are you quite sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[52:33] | She was my dear friend. | 她是我亲爱的朋友 |
[52:36] | That’s not her voice. That’s not her way. | 这不是她的语气 不是她的表达方式 |
[52:37] | No, I am certain. Aisling would never write such a letter. | 不 我确定 爱斯琳绝不会写这样的信 |
[52:42] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就怕你这么说 |
[52:48] | I’ve decided that I’m no longer | 我已经决定我不再 |
[52:49] | in need of an arts and letters tutor. | 需要一位人文导师了 |
[52:57] | I understand, sir. | 我明白了 先生 |
[53:00] | But I am in need of an honest man. | 但我需要一个诚实的人 |
[53:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
[53:10] | Special advisor to the chancellor. | 总理大臣的特殊顾问 |
[53:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:24] | You are a steadying influence, Mr. Millworthy. | 你有让我变得坚定 米尔沃西先生 |
[53:27] | I will need that. | 我需要这个能力 |
[53:31] | In the hard days to come. | 在困难时期里 |
[53:32] | Sorry. What hard days to come? | 不好意思 什么困难时期 |
[53:35] | It turns out that this Puck assassin was a member | 这个羊怪杀手原来是 |
[53:38] | of a larger radical organization. | 一个更大的极端组织的成员 |
[53:39] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[53:41] | And what does that mean for the city and the Row | 这对这座城市 对狂欢区 |
[53:44] | and all the innocent fae? | 还有无辜的灵族意味着什么 |
[53:45] | It means that things are going to get worse | 这意味着事情在好转之前 |
[53:48] | before they get better. | 会变得更糟 |
[53:57] | Where is it you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[53:58] | Port Hoy. Then to New Freehold. | 霍伊港口 然后去新弗雷厚德 |
[53:59] | Somewhere a pair like us won’t raise eyebrows. | 一个别不会对我们侧目的地方 |
[54:02] | Well, I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[54:05] | You’re not cross with me, are you? | 你不生我气吗 |
[54:07] | Why would I be cross with you? | 我为什么要生你的气 |
[54:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:15] | Look, Vini… um… | 听着 温妮 |
[54:18] | I’m your friend above all. | 我是你的朋友 |
[54:20] | Always your friend. I-I just want you to be happy. | 永远是你的朋友 我只希望你开心 |
[54:23] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[54:25] | So go on. Be happy. | 去吧 要快乐 |
[54:32] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[54:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:38] | Oh, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[54:45] | Oh, piss off. Go on. | 滚吧 快走 |
[55:14] | Come here, you dirty Critch. | 过来 肮脏的精怪 |
[55:16] | Those are the orders. Back to the Row. | 这是命令 回到狂欢区 |
[55:18] | Okay, move along, thank you. | 好了 继续 谢谢 |
[55:20] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[55:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:26] | Uh, you can’t be here. You have to go back to the Row. | 你不能来这 你必须要回到狂欢区 |
[55:28] | Back to the Row? Why? | 回到狂欢区 为什么 |
[55:30] | You don’t understand. We’re just trying to leave. | 你不明白 我们只是想离开 |
[55:32] | No Critch are getting in or out of the city | 在进一步通知之前 任何精怪 |
[55:34] | until further notice. | 都不能进出这座城市 |
[55:35] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[55:36] | The chancellor’s been assassinated by Puck cultists. | 总理大臣被羊怪邪教分子暗杀了 |
[55:39] | All Critch are to be sequestered to the Row. | 所有的精怪都要被隔离在狂欢区里 |
[55:42] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[55:51] | We’re being signaled back into port, sir. | 我们收到信号要求回港 先生 |
[55:55] | All vessels are to return. | 所有船只都要返航 |
[56:00] | Ignore them. | 别理他们 |
[56:05] | Let them chase us if they’d like. | 如果他们愿意 就来追我们 |
[56:08] | What course shall we set? | 我们该走什么航线 |
[56:10] | The captain would like to know where to take us. | 船长想知道我们要去哪里 |
[56:15] | Somewhere new. | 一个新的地方 |
[56:19] | Somewhere far away. | 一个遥远的地方 |
[56:24] | Surprise us. | 给我们惊喜吧 |
[56:26] | Ma’am. Sir. | 女士 先生 |
[56:44] | “I’m sure the papers would pay very good money | 我相信报社会出很多钱 |
[56:46] | to hear the story of the half-blood son | 来听我和总理大臣生下的 |
[56:48] | I bore by the chancellor.” | 混血儿子的故事 |
[57:05] | Colors suit you. | 这颜色很衬你 |
[57:08] | Looking over your speech? | 在看你的演讲稿吗 |
[57:12] | Actually I was just considering your offer. | 其实我在考虑你的提议 |
[57:15] | Of marriage. | 婚姻 |
[57:17] | Marriage? You make it sound so small and ordinary. | 婚姻 你说得太轻巧 太普通了 |
[57:19] | – And what were you thinking? – A dynasty. | -那你觉得是什么 -一个王朝 |
[57:22] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[57:24] | I was thinking it looks rather like this blackmail note | 我在想 这上面的笔迹和我母亲收到的 |
[57:26] | that was sent to my mother. | 勒索信上的笔迹很像啊 |
[57:33] | Aren’t you the clever one? | 你可真聪明啊 |
[57:36] | It’s true. | 居然是真的 |
[57:39] | You’re responsible for everything. | 你就是一切的罪魁祸首 |
[57:41] | I confess I wasn’t expecting you to work that out so soon. | 坦白说 我没想到你这么快就会发现 |
[57:44] | Still, it’s exciting to know I can still be surprised. | 这世界上还有能让我惊讶的事 我很兴奋 |
[57:47] | How did you know…? | 你怎么知道的… |
[57:49] | The secret was so… buried. | 那是个埋藏很深的秘密 |
[57:51] | Nothing is ever truly buried from those who look. | 对于想找的人来说 没什么是真正被埋藏的 |
[57:55] | My father had been collecting dirt on the chancellor | 我父亲从很久以前就开始收集 |
[57:56] | for quite some time. | 总理大臣的丑闻秘事 |
[57:57] | He was bound to chance upon the rumors. | 他早晚会发现这些流言蜚语的 |
[57:59] | Devastating if true. | 如果是真的 那就是毁灭性的 |
[58:01] | But he refused to make use of them | 但他不肯利用这些 |
[58:04] | beyond the occasional jab or insinuation | 除了偶尔刺激一下 |
[58:07] | on the floor of Parliament. | 或是在议会中旁敲侧击 |
[58:09] | Some residual feelings for your mother, I expect. | 或许是因为对你母亲还有残留的感情吧 |
[58:13] | I, of course, had no such compunction. | 我可没有他这样的内疚心理 |
[58:16] | No such compunction? | 没有这样的内疚心理 |
[58:17] | My father’s fucking dead because of this letter! | 我父亲因这封信死去了 |
[58:19] | And yet your eyes are perfectly clear. | 那你的眼睛可够干爽的 |
[58:21] | Why is that? Tell me, have you wept at all? | 为什么呢 你把眼泪擦掉了吗 |
[58:25] | I could have you put in irons. | 我可以把你关起来的 |
[58:27] | You could… but you won’t. | 你可以 但你不会这样做 |
[58:29] | Give me one reason not to. | 给我一个不把你关起来的理由 |
[58:31] | You’re about to march out there | 你马上就要走出这里 |
[58:32] | and announce that the most powerful city | 去宣布这个全世界最有权势的城市 |
[58:34] | in the world has a new leader. | 将迎来一位新的领袖了 |
[58:37] | Because of that letter. | 就因为这封信 |
[58:41] | Isn’t it curious that the stroke of a girl’s pen | 一个女孩的笔可以改变历史的进程 |
[58:43] | can change the course of history? | 这难道不是一件有趣的事吗 |
[58:48] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[58:51] | Because chaos creates opportunity. | 因为混乱制造了机会 |
[58:54] | For what? | 什么机会 |
[58:56] | For us. | 我们的机会 |
[59:01] | They are ready for you, sir. | 他们准备好了 先生 |
[59:05] | You are chancellor now. | 你现在是总理大臣了 |
[59:06] | The real game is about to begin. | 真正的游戏就要开始了 |
[59:10] | It’s time for you to decide. | 现在到了你做决定的时间 |
[59:13] | Are we to be friends? | 我们要成为朋友 |
[59:16] | Or are we to be enemies? | 还是敌人 |
[59:29] | Ladies and gentlemen of Parliament… | 议会的各位女士们 先生们 |
[59:32] | the Leader of the Opposition and the Chancellor. | 欢迎反对党领袖和总理大臣 |
[59:55] | My friends… | 朋友们 |
[59:58] | I come to you at this moment of great loss | 在这个悲伤的时刻 |
[1:00:01] | with an urgent message. | 我要为大家带来一个紧急的信息 |
[1:00:04] | We are a city under siege. | 我们这座城市被围攻了 |
[1:00:07] | From threats the likes of which | 我们面临的威胁 |
[1:00:09] | my father could not have fathomed. | 是我父亲未能厘清的 |
[1:00:12] | Threats from without… and within. | 这威胁来自外部 也来自内部 |
[1:00:18] | We stand at the precipice of a great and secret war. | 我们正处于一场伟大而秘密的战争边缘 |
[1:00:24] | It is not a war we asked for. | 我们并不希望陷入战争 |
[1:00:28] | But by God, it is a war we will win! | 但上帝保佑 我们必将赢得这场战争 |
[1:00:35] | Even now, measures are being taken | 现在 为了保护这座伟大城市的市民 |
[1:00:38] | to protect the people of this great city. | 我们已经开始实行了种种措施 |
[1:00:41] | We will prevail. | 我们必将胜利 |
[1:00:45] | We will steel ourselves against those who plot our destruction. | 我们武装自己 对抗妄图毁灭我们的敌人 |
[1:00:50] | We will meet their eyes and not blink. | 我们会直视他们的眼睛 绝不眨眼 |
[1:00:54] | We will not compromise. | 我们绝不妥协 |
[1:00:56] | We will not negotiate. | 我们绝不协商 |
[1:00:59] | Come on, move along. | 来吧 往前走 |
[1:01:00] | See, now, I believe you’ve made a mistake. | 你肯定是搞错了 |
[1:01:02] | I was born here. | 我就出生在这里 |
[1:01:04] | No exceptions, come on. Keep moving. | 没有例外 去吧 继续走 |
[1:01:10] | We will hunt them… | 我们会猎杀他们 |
[1:01:13] | to the very edge of the world. | 直到世界尽头 |
[1:01:23] | We do not know what the future holds. | 我们不知道未来会如何 |
[1:01:27] | But we know this. | 但我们知道这一点 |
[1:01:29] | Petty politics have divided this chamber for far too long. | 狭隘的政治斗争让这里分裂已久 |
[1:01:35] | Divided we are weak. | 分裂让我们软弱 |
[1:01:38] | We cannot be weak. | 我们不能软弱 |
[1:01:41] | Not today. | 特别是现在 |
[1:01:43] | Today we have a common enemy. | 现在我们有了共同的敌人 |
[1:01:47] | And we must stand as one if we are to prevail. | 我们必须团结一致才能夺取胜利 |
[1:01:55] | I ask you now… | 我想请问你 |
[1:01:59] | …honorable leader of the opposition. | 尊敬的反对党领袖 |
[1:02:03] | Will you stand with me? | 你同意和我一同抗敌吗 |
[1:02:14] | I will. | 我同意 |
[1:02:17] | We will! | 我们都同意 |
[1:02:48] | Fuck this, I’m leaving. | 去他妈的 我要离开 |
[1:02:50] | Fleury. | 弗勒莉 |
[1:03:02] | Vignette! | 温妮雅特 |
[1:03:08] | Vignette! | 温妮雅特 |
[1:03:11] | There you go, darling. | 去吧 亲爱的 |
[1:03:16] | You’re all right, mate. You’re all right. | 你没事的 伙计 和你无关 |
[1:03:18] | Just Critch, mate, move along. | 只抓精怪 伙计 一边去吧 |
[1:03:21] | Philo! | 菲勒 |
[1:03:29] | Philo, I beg you, don’t make trouble. | 菲勒 求你了 别惹麻烦 |
[1:03:35] | I’ll find a way out. | 我会想办法逃出去的 |
[1:03:38] | We’ve got a flier! | 有一只飞了 |
[1:03:39] | – Let me go! – Fleury, | -让我走 -弗勒莉 |
[1:03:39] | they’ll shoot you out of the fucking sky! No! | 他们会把你从天上打下来的 不要啊 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:03:49] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[1:04:23] | I told you, mate. | 我和你说过了 伙计 |
[1:04:24] | It’s just Critch. Move on. | 只抓精怪 走吧 |
[1:04:30] | I am Critch. | 我是精怪 |
[1:04:57] | Thank you, Chancellor. | 谢谢你 总理大臣 |
[1:05:00] | A new day is dawning. | 新的一天即将开始 |
[1:05:03] | A change is coming to this city. | 这座城市将会改变 |
[1:05:06] | Together, we have crossed a line in the sand. | 我们一越过了底线 |
[1:05:10] | And we can never go back. | 我们再无回头之路 |