时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | But the evil was not over. | 邪恶并未终结 |
[01:30] | Before the poor fae’s body was cold, | 可怜的灵族尸骨未寒 |
[01:33] | the headmaster was struck down. | 校长也被谋杀了 |
[01:37] | And so, there were two lives | 如此一来 两条生命 |
[01:41] | cut short before their time, | 被提早夺去 |
[01:43] | both man and fae, | 一个人类 一个灵族 |
[01:46] | their fates entwined by a death most cruel, | 他们的命运因为一场残酷的死亡而交织在一起 |
[01:49] | delivered by a fiend most foul. | 而凶手就是最为凶狠的一个恶魔 |
[02:01] | But will they get the justice they deserve? | 但他们的冤情能够昭雪吗 |
[02:04] | Only time will tell. | 只有时间能给我们答案 |
[02:06] | But of this much we may be certain: | 但我们目前或许能确定的是: |
[02:08] | that each, in their own way, | 他们每个人 都以自己的方式 |
[02:11] | earned their eternal reward. | 得到了永恒的奖赏 |
[02:18] | Good Master Finch | 善良的芬奇大人 |
[02:20] | bathes in the light of the Martyr | 沐浴在殉道者之光中 |
[02:22] | he served all his days. | 已经完成了自己的使命 |
[02:25] | And Aisling… | 而爱斯琳… |
[02:27] | sweet, sweet Aisling, | 甜美的爱斯琳 |
[02:30] | entertains the seraphim with her song. | 以她的歌声取悦着六翼天使 |
[02:54] | *Now rest you there* | *安息吧* |
[02:56] | *In spite of the storm* | *尽管狂风骤雨* |
[02:58] | *That is raging* | *依然肆虐* |
[03:02] | *Faith goes and comes* | *只要四季更替* |
[03:04] | *As long as the seasons are changing* | *信仰去了会再来* |
[03:10] | *I’m sure there is a safe valley* | *一定有一个安全之谷* |
[03:15] | *For you and for me* | *属于你我的安全之谷* |
[03:19] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:24] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[03:28] | So… | 所以… |
[03:29] | This is it, is it? | 就是这样的吗 |
[03:32] | Your humble little theatrical troupe? | 你的简陋小剧团 |
[03:35] | I’m afraid so. It’s, um… | 基本上就是如此了 |
[03:42] | I thought the show was lovely. | 我觉得演出很精彩 |
[03:43] | Really? I’m so glad you liked it. | 真的吗 很高兴你能喜欢 |
[03:47] | What’s all this, then? | 这些都是什么 |
[03:50] | Is there a problem, Constable? | 警察先生 有问题吗 |
[03:52] | Well, it depends. Let’s see your permit. | 那要看情况了 请出示你的许可证 |
[03:54] | – Permit? – Well, it’s a public street, isn’t it? | -许可证 -这是公共街道 不是吗 |
[03:56] | Leave him alone, would you? | 别找他麻烦了 好吗 |
[03:57] | And I’ll need to see their papers. | 而且我还要看看他们的证件 |
[04:08] | This lichen’s gone yellow. | 地衣都变黄了 |
[04:10] | I’ll give you ten stivers for the whole lot. | 我出十个史太弗买下全部 |
[04:13] | Off with you. | 快走 |
[04:15] | Thieving witch. | 贼婆娘 |
[04:19] | Back this soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[04:21] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[04:35] | What does this say? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:36] | “Repository of secrets.” | “秘密仓库” |
[04:40] | The liver holds multitudes… | 对那些会解读的人来说 |
[04:43] | for those who know how to see. | 肝脏中蕴藏了许多秘密 |
[04:49] | Do you have something to show me or not? | 你到底有没有东西要给我看 |
[04:59] | By the Martyr. | 殉道者在上 |
[05:00] | Oh, anything but. | 才不是呢 |
[05:03] | So it’s true, then? | 所以是真的了 |
[05:05] | A dead thing can be raised to life | 已死之物可以起死回生 |
[05:07] | and joined with another. | 并和别的东西结合 |
[05:08] | As your own eyes can attest. | 如你亲眼所见 |
[05:11] | The thing I saw the other night, it had… | 那晚我看到的那个东西 它有… |
[05:14] | intelligence. | 智慧 |
[05:16] | – I could sense it somehow. – No. | -我能感觉到 -不 |
[05:19] | What you sensed… | 你感觉到的… |
[05:21] | was the intelligence behind it. | 是它背后之物的智慧 |
[05:24] | The Darkasher has no thoughts of its own. | 暗黑亚瑟没有自我的思想 |
[05:26] | Only those of its master. | 只有他们的主人才有智慧 |
[05:29] | They say… | 有人说… |
[05:30] | that sometimes its eyes and its master’s eyes | 有时它们的眼睛和主人的眼睛 |
[05:34] | can become as one and the same. | 可以合二为一 |
[05:37] | Who here in the Burgue, | 在博格 |
[05:38] | besides yourself, would have such knowledge? | 除了你 还有谁知道这些 |
[05:42] | That, I cannot say. | 这个没法告诉你 |
[05:44] | But to conjure the thing that I saw | 但要召唤出我所看到的东西 |
[05:47] | would take skills even beyond my own. | 需要的魔法远超出我所能 |
[05:57] | Put it out of its misery. | 让它解脱吧 |
[06:09] | It cannot be killed, not while you still breathe. | 只要你还活着 它就无法被杀死 |
[06:15] | Then put it in a jar. | 那把它放进罐子里吧 |
[06:40] | Am I interrupting? | 打搅吗 |
[06:41] | I’m looking over the loan, dear. | 我在忙贷款的事 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | I will need your signature | 我需要你签字 |
[06:45] | to authorize the lien on the house. | 授权用房子做抵押 |
[06:53] | What if I told you I know someone | 如果我告诉你 我知道有人 |
[06:55] | who’s interested in investing in this venture of yours? | 有兴趣投资你生意的人呢 |
[07:01] | My sweet sister, I-I cannot tell you | 我亲爱的妹妹 你想要帮我 |
[07:04] | how much it warms me you wish to support me in this. | 我的感动之情难以言表 |
[07:07] | That said, I do not have time to pursue idle chatter | 尽管如此 我没时间 |
[07:11] | from Louisa Pembroke or some such person | 听你和路易莎·彭布罗克或是她二表哥 |
[07:15] | that her second cousin twice re… | 和谁两次… |
[07:16] | Oh, no, this is no idle chatter. | 不 不是闲聊 |
[07:19] | This individual has the wherewithal | 这位有财力 |
[07:20] | to fund the furbishment of a ship in its entirety. | 为整条船的翻新提供资金 |
[07:24] | Well, then, yes, I-I… | 这样的话 好 我 |
[07:27] | I’d be very pleased to make his acquaintance. | 我非常乐意见见他 |
[07:31] | What share of the profits would he be after, I wonder? | 那他想要的利润份额是多少 |
[07:34] | It is not a share of the profits he seeks. | 他想要的不是利润份额 |
[07:38] | Rather, acceptance into our social circle. | 而是融入我们的社交圈 |
[07:49] | I speak, of course, of the Puck across the street, Mr. Agreus. | 我说的当然是街对面的羊怪 阿格勒斯先生 |
[07:56] | How would you know how much money he has | 你怎么知道他有多少钱 |
[07:59] | or how he would deign to spend it? | 或是他想怎么花 |
[08:03] | He took tea here the other day while you were at the club. | 你那天去俱乐部的时候他来喝了杯茶 |
[08:07] | I… I beg your pardon? | 你 你说什么 |
[08:08] | And he will be our guest again this afternoon, | 而且他今天下午还会来做客 |
[08:10] | along with the Pembrokes and the Guilfoyles. | 还有彭布罗克和吉尔福伊尔家的人 |
[08:12] | Uh, that is impossible. And it goes without saying… | 这不可能 而且不用说… |
[08:14] | What is impossible, dear brother, | 真正不可能的 亲爱的哥哥 |
[08:18] | is for you to secure my signature on a document | 是你让我签一份 |
[08:20] | that endangers the very roof over our heads… | 会威胁到我们住的房子的文件 |
[08:21] | I will not negotiate with my own fam… | 我不会跟自己的家人讨价还价 |
[08:23] | Not when there’s another way out of our predicament. | 除非还有别的办法让我们走出困境 |
[08:25] | One that will cost us nothing save a measure of pride. | 除了一点面子我们什么都不会损失 |
[08:28] | It would be a scandal, Imogen. | 这说出去就是丑闻 伊莫金 |
[08:30] | One the Spurnrose name has the strength to endure. | 斯布恩罗斯家族承受得了 |
[08:35] | We would stand stronger together, to be sure, | 我们一定要团结起来 |
[08:36] | but I will host the Puck alone if I must. | 但如有必要 我会自己招待羊怪 |
[08:38] | Oh, will you, now? | 是吗 |
[08:40] | In either way, you will take his money. | 无论如何 你都要接受他的钱 |
[08:43] | I won’t let you put this house at risk, | 只要我还有一口气 |
[08:45] | not as long as I still draw breath. | 我都不会让你拿我们的房子冒险 |
[08:52] | Our guests are expected at half past 3:00. | 我们的客人三点半到 |
[08:54] | I hope to see you here to greet them. | 希望你到时去欢迎他们 |
[08:59] | Imogen? Imogen! | 伊莫金 伊莫金 |
[09:19] | Good morning, Father. Mother. | 早安 父亲 母亲 |
[09:21] | – Good morning, Jonah. – Morning. | -早安 乔纳 -早 |
[09:31] | Your father has something he wants to say to you. | 你父亲有话想跟你说 |
[09:37] | Hmm. Indeed I do. | 没错 |
[09:40] | As pleased as we are, of course, to have you home again, | 你能平安回家 我们当然很开心 |
[09:45] | we need to discuss what happened. | 但我们也要谈谈发生的事情 |
[09:47] | More than discuss. There need to be consequences. | 不仅是谈谈 你需要承担后果 |
[09:52] | Consequences? | 后果 |
[09:54] | I was the victim here. | 我才是受害者 |
[09:56] | The boy makes a good point. | 孩子说得对 |
[09:57] | But none of this would’ve happened | 但他当初要是听你的话 |
[09:59] | if he’d done as you told him and stayed off the Row. | 远离狂欢区 就不会发生那些事了 |
[10:02] | True, but let’s not forget that in the end, | 也对 但我们也不能忘了到最后 |
[10:05] | these unfortunate events did expose | 这些不幸的事件确实揭露了 |
[10:08] | Longerbane’s treachery. | 朗格本的叛变 |
[10:11] | It’s time for Jonah to put away childish things | 乔纳是时候收敛心思 |
[10:15] | and take hold of his future. | 为将来做打算了 |
[10:17] | Please, Mother, not the prophecy again. | 行了母亲 别再说那个预言的事了 |
[10:18] | – Naked and covered with ash, I scaled Mount Carpe. – Piety. Piety. | -我当年浑身赤裸 满身尘土 -皮埃蒂 皮埃蒂 |
[10:22] | On my hands and knees I climbed | 双膝跪地爬上卡尔佩山 |
[10:24] | to consult the Augurs before I married your father. | 去询问占卜师能不能嫁给你父亲 |
[10:27] | And they told me that he would be a great man | 他们告诉我你父亲将成为一个伟大的人 |
[10:31] | and that his son would be greater. | 而他的儿子会更伟大 |
[10:32] | Yes, yes, we know. | 行了 我们知道 |
[10:36] | If your father is chancellor, just think | 如果你父亲都做到了大臣这个位置 |
[10:38] | what the fates have in store for you. | 想想你的未来会是什么样 |
[10:40] | Maybe I’m to be crowned king. | 也许我还能当国王 |
[10:41] | It’s not impossible. | 也不是不可能 |
[10:43] | Monarchies have been restored before. | 之前君主制也复辟过 |
[10:44] | Do you see now, Father? | 你看到了吧 父亲 |
[10:46] | Do you see how, no matter what I do, | 你看到了吧 无论我做什么 |
[10:48] | it will never be enough for her? | 她都不会满足 |
[10:49] | Everything your mother says and does, | 无论你母亲说什么做什么 |
[10:51] | she does out of love for you, that much I do know. | 她都是出于对你的爱 这个我是知道的 |
[10:56] | How I wish I could believe that. | 真希望我也能相信你说的话 |
[10:58] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[10:59] | Apologize at once. | 立刻道歉 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 我很抱歉 母亲 |
[11:05] | There. See? | 看到了吧 |
[11:08] | He’s sorry. | 他很抱歉 |
[11:10] | Your father and I have decided that for the time being, | 你父亲和我决定从今往后 |
[11:13] | you’re to take a respite from the public eye | 你暂时远离公众视线 |
[11:15] | and stay home to concentrate on your studies. | 留在家里专心学习 |
[11:19] | Give the scandal a chance to die down. | 给丑闻一点时间来平息 |
[11:21] | Tongues will stop wagging soon enough. | 很快大家就不再谈论这件事了 |
[11:25] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[11:26] | – by doubling your hours of tutelage… – Doubling? | -你的辅导时间加倍 -加倍 |
[11:28] | you may very well | 你很有可能 |
[11:30] | complete your course of study by next Austery. | 在下一季之前完成学业 |
[11:33] | Master Symes is waiting for you in the library. | 赛姆斯老师已经在书房等你了 |
[12:23] | Something to eat? | 找吃的吗 |
[12:29] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[12:31] | It’s freely given. | 免费的 |
[12:36] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[12:38] | Take one of these, too. | 这个也拿走吧 |
[12:40] | The Cyphers. Do you know it? | 故事集 你知道吗 |
[12:42] | Me mum read me stories from it when I was a bairn. | 小时候我妈妈用它给我读故事 |
[12:44] | Bless her. You might want to read it for yourself, though. | 保佑她 你也许想自己读一下 |
[12:47] | You might be surprised by what you find. | 或许你会有意外收获 |
[13:16] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[13:17] | “All fae, whether native born or alien, | “所有灵族 无论本地或外地的 |
[13:20] | are required to show papers upon request.” | 都必须应要求出示证件” |
[13:22] | – Since when? – Since ten years at least. | -什么时候规定的 -至少有十年了 |
[13:25] | They can’t be here, not without papers. | 没有证件他们不能留在这 |
[13:27] | Well, they are here now. | 好吧 可是他们已经在这了 |
[13:29] | Well, they’re gonna have to go, then. | 那他们得离开 |
[13:31] | – Where? – Back where they came from. | -去哪 -从哪来回哪去 |
[13:33] | Knock? It’s been totally destroyed. | 科诺克 那里已经被摧毁了 |
[13:35] | – There’s absolutely nothing left. – Sir! | -那里什么都没有了 -先生 |
[13:36] | “All fae, whether native born or alien, | “所有灵族 无论是本地或外地的 |
[13:39] | – are required to show…” – But what if they’re not fae? | -都必须出示” -但如果不是灵族呢 |
[13:44] | What else would they be? | 那他们是什么 |
[13:46] | Pets? | 宠物 |
[13:50] | But they’re smart. | 可是他们很聪明 |
[13:51] | They’re not that smart. | 他们还没那么聪明 |
[13:56] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[13:57] | I can’t recall whether kobolds are specifically | 我不记得法规中 |
[14:00] | mentioned in the statute or not. | 是否对狗头人做出了明确规定 |
[14:02] | Oh, well, why don’t you go and check your statute, | 好吧 那不如你去查查法规 |
[14:04] | – and w-we’ll just wait there. – All right, all right. | -我们就在这等着 -行了行了 |
[14:06] | But you could be opening yourself up to charges | 但你有被起诉 |
[14:08] | of transporting an animal without a license. | 无照运送动物 |
[14:10] | I’m prepared to pay any fine that’s required of me. | 有什么罚款我都照单全收 |
[14:12] | Just have a seat there, and keep ’em inside that box. | 找个座位坐下 别让他们出来 |
[14:15] | Thank you so much, Officer. | 非常感谢 警官 |
[14:22] | I think we’re going to be absolutely fine. | 我想我们会没事的 |
[14:30] | Ugh. Kobolds. | 狗头人 |
[14:30] | I fucking knew it was the wrong time to be away. | 我就知道当时不该走开的 |
[14:34] | And the missus wasn’t too happy | 为了这破事浪费我们的假期 |
[14:35] | to cut short our holiday on account of this fucking mess. | 我夫人可不太高兴 |
[14:39] | Tell me you’ve made progress. | 告诉我已经有进展了 |
[14:41] | The headmaster was killed by the same hand as the fae | 前几天在狂欢区外的灵族杀手 |
[14:43] | that was found dead off the Row the other day. | 与杀死校长的是同一人 |
[14:47] | How do you know it was the same killer, then? | 你怎么知道是同一个杀手干的 |
[14:50] | Did that Puck that you brought in | 是你带来给她验尸的 |
[14:51] | to do her autopsy tell you that? | 那个羊怪告诉你的吗 |
[14:53] | – What Puck? – A butcher from the Row. | -什么羊怪 -一个狂欢区的屠夫 |
[14:56] | He was a physician in Puyan. | 他在普扬时是名医生 |
[14:59] | Well, in that case… | 那样的话 |
[15:00] | Took both their fucking livers. | 他们的肝脏都被取走了 |
[15:03] | Proof enough for you? | 这证据够吗 |
[15:05] | Their livers? | 他们的肝脏 |
[15:07] | W-Was it some kind of trophy, maybe? | 也许是某种战利品 |
[15:09] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[15:11] | All right, well, keep me informed. | 好吧 有情况随时通知我 |
[15:14] | Dombey, with me. | 冬比 跟我来 |
[15:19] | Why didn’t you tell him about the Darkasher business? | 你为什么不告诉他暗黑亚瑟的事 |
[15:21] | They wouldn’t believe me any more than you do. | 他们会和你一样不相信我 |
[15:23] | Anyway, it’s not the thing itself, | 不管怎样 重要的不是暗黑亚瑟本身 |
[15:25] | but it’s whoever’s controlling it that we want. | 我们要找的是控制它的人 |
[15:27] | Somebody wanted them both dead. | 有人想让他们两都死 |
[15:51] | Rycroft. | 莱克劳弗特 |
[15:54] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[15:59] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是无法相信 |
[16:01] | An inspector with the constabulary. | 警察局的督查 |
[16:04] | If only poor Master Finch could’ve seen | 如果可怜的芬奇大人能看到 |
[16:05] | the man you’ve become, he would’ve been so proud. | 你成为了怎样的人 他会非常骄傲的 |
[16:09] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[16:10] | Tell me, are you any closer to apprehending | 告诉我 这个犯下如此恶行的罪犯 |
[16:12] | whoever did this terrible thing? | 你查出什么眉目了吗 |
[16:14] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这的原因 |
[16:16] | Did you ever see the headmaster with this fae? | 你有没有见过校长和这个灵族在一起 |
[16:18] | Aisling Querelle. | 爱斯琳·奎雷尔 |
[16:22] | I’ve never seen her before, no. | 我从没见过她 没有 |
[16:25] | Any idea if he might have known her? | 你知道他是否认识她吗 |
[16:28] | Who am I to say? | 我哪有资格知道这些事呢 |
[16:31] | His colleague and his friend. | 你是他的同事和朋友 |
[16:35] | I’ve never seen her before. I’m sorry. | 我从没见过她 抱歉 |
[16:38] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 失陪一下 |
[16:39] | I need to attend to several pressing matters. | 我需要去处理几个紧急问题 |
[16:42] | Do feel free to have a look about. | 请随便看看 |
[18:21] | I can fly. Look at me, Darius. I can fly. | 我能飞了 快看 达瑞斯 我能飞了 |
[18:29] | I can fly, Darius. | 我能飞了 达瑞斯 |
[18:37] | Are you all right, Philo? | 你没事吧 菲勒 |
[20:17] | Everything must be perfect. | 一切都必须完美 |
[20:19] | Louisa Pembroke can sneer that I invited a Puck all she wants, | 路易莎·彭布罗克想怎么嘲笑我邀请一个羊怪都行 |
[20:22] | but the harken cake must be above reproach. | 但哈肯蛋糕必须是无可挑剔的 |
[20:24] | My harken cake is the best in the Crossing, | 我做的哈肯蛋糕在十字街是最好的 |
[20:27] | and you well know it. | 这点你很清楚 |
[20:29] | I’ll miss me lots! | 我要错过买彩票了 |
[20:39] | Please, miss. | 留步 小姐 |
[20:43] | – Vignette. – Afissa. | -温妮雅特 -阿菲萨 |
[20:46] | I’ll take that for you if you like. | 如果你愿意的话我就收下了 |
[20:48] | So you’re running the lots now? | 所以你现在在收彩票投注了 |
[20:50] | They gave me the Finistere route. | 他们让我负责芬尼斯特这条路 |
[20:54] | You told me to find a life for myself. | 是你叫我为自己找个谋生的出路的 |
[20:56] | I didn’t mean the Black Raven. | 我可不是叫你去黑乌鸦 |
[20:59] | Those fae’ll slit your throat soon as look at you twice. | 那些灵族杀人不眨眼 |
[21:02] | I’ll watch my back. Don’t you worry. | 我会小心的 你别担心 |
[21:06] | Well, you’re not one to suffer any guff, I’ll give you that. | 我知道你不是那种会忍气吞声的人 |
[21:13] | I’d better get back inside. | 我要回去了 |
[21:16] | Good luck to you, girl. | 祝你好运 姑娘 |
[21:17] | Good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[21:19] | I’ll win, one of these days. | 总有一天我会中奖的 |
[21:30] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[21:33] | Mr. And Miss Guilfoyle. | 吉尔福伊尔先生和小姐 |
[21:35] | Pierce, Hortensia, do come in. | 皮尔斯 霍滕西亚 请进 |
[21:37] | How long has it been? Feels like ages. | 咱们多久没见了 感觉好多年了 |
[21:42] | Be a good man, won’t you, | 你可以帮我这把老骨头 |
[21:43] | and fetch that straight-back chair for these old bones. | 把那个直背椅拿过来吗 |
[21:48] | Mr. Agreus is not employed here. | 阿格勒斯先生不是这里的仆人 |
[21:51] | He is a guest. | 他是客人 |
[21:57] | I’m very pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Guilfoyle. | 很高兴认识你 吉尔福伊尔先生 |
[22:01] | And happy to oblige. | 很乐意效劳 |
[22:03] | This damp weather does no favors for anyone’s bones, | 这潮湿的天气对任何人的骨头都不好 |
[22:07] | old or young. | 无论老少 |
[22:10] | Here you are. | 给 |
[22:16] | Most kind. | 谢谢你 |
[22:21] | Mr. Agreus is our new neighbor. | 阿格勒斯先生是我们的新邻居 |
[22:23] | He recently took ownership of Cheswith House across the way. | 他最近买了对面切斯韦斯府邸 |
[22:28] | How extraordinary. | 真了不起 |
[22:30] | It is an extraordinary property. You’re quite right. | 这座宅子确实很了不起 你说得对 |
[22:33] | I was fortunate it came on the market when it did. | 我很幸运 正巧碰上那栋房子在出售 |
[22:43] | More guests? | 还有客人 |
[22:44] | Louisa and Leonid Pembroke. | 路易莎和里奥尼德·彭布罗克 |
[22:46] | Oh, thank the Martyr. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:48] | Indeed. The more, the merrier. | 确实 人越多越好玩 |
[22:52] | Master and Miss Pembroke. | 彭布罗克先生和小姐 |
[23:00] | Is it a game? | 这是个游戏吗 |
[23:02] | Are we meant to dress up as help and serve the servants? | 我们要装扮成仆人的样子去服侍他们吗 |
[23:08] | Mr. Agreus is not an employee here. | 阿格勒斯先生不是这里的仆人 |
[23:10] | He’s a guest. | 他是客人 |
[23:14] | What a pleasure, Mr. Agreus. | 真是幸会 阿格勒斯先生 |
[23:16] | I’m Leonid Pembroke. This is my sister, Louisa. | 我是里奥尼德·彭布罗克 这是我妹妹路易莎 |
[23:20] | Is that your Afissa’s harken cake? | 这是阿菲萨做的哈肯蛋糕吗 |
[23:22] | – I’ve been craving a slice all week. – Yes. Oh, please sit. | -我已经惦记了整整一周了 -是的 请坐 |
[23:26] | I would very much like to hear your opinion | 我非常想听听你对于我们城市 |
[23:29] | on our city’s recent troubles, Mr. Agreus. | 最近陷入的麻烦的看法 阿格勒斯先生 |
[23:32] | She baked it special for you. | 她特地为你做的蛋糕 |
[23:33] | I imagine you were no more grieved than I was | 我觉得你听到朗格本受到应得的报应之后 |
[23:36] | to hear of Ritter Longerbane’s well-deserved comeuppance. | 你应该和我一样悲伤 |
[23:40] | And why do you suppose that would be? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[23:43] | Oh, his antipathy to your kind, beyond reason. | 他对你们种族的厌恶是毫无理性的 |
[23:48] | Well, I have to wonder whether the thousands | 我不禁想 那些因为我的族人愿意低薪工作 |
[23:50] | that have lost their job because my kind | 而失去饭碗的成百上千的人类 |
[23:52] | are willing to work for less would agree. | 是否会同意这个说法 |
[23:57] | Well, s-surely sacrifices have to be made | 为了创造一个更加包容的社会 |
[23:59] | in order to-to create a more inclusive society. | 当然要作出牺牲 |
[24:04] | Have you ever been to Puyan, Mr. Pembroke? | 你去过普扬吗 彭布罗克先生 |
[24:08] | I should think not. | 应该没有 |
[24:13] | I mean, you could go months there | 你去那儿待几个月 |
[24:14] | without encountering anyone that wasn’t a Puck. | 发现遇见的都是羊怪 |
[24:17] | Not a Trow or a Pix in sight, much less a man. | 见不到巨人或者精灵 更不用说人类了 |
[24:21] | And I can assure you that no one there | 我可以保证 在那里没有人 |
[24:23] | gives even the slightest thought | 会去考虑 |
[24:24] | towards creating a more… inclusive society. | 创造一个更加… 包容的社会 |
[24:29] | Well, it’s not as if anyone would care to live there. | 并不是每个人都想住在那里 |
[24:34] | Not since the war, in any event. | 不管怎样 自从战争以来就不是 |
[24:39] | I know I don’t. | 我很清楚我不想 |
[24:42] | Which is how I find myself here, | 所以我才到这里来 |
[24:45] | in such fine company. | 而且这里有佳人相伴 |
[25:06] | Harken cake, anyone? | 谁要吃哈肯蛋糕吗 |
[26:05] | …and may bathe forever in your light, | 愿永远沐浴在你的光中 |
[26:08] | O blessed Martyr. | 天佑殉道者 |
[26:09] | Very good, Rycroft. | 很好 莱克劳弗特 |
[26:11] | Now, ask the Martyr to protect your secret, | 现在 向殉道者祈祷你能保守秘密吧 |
[26:15] | to hide the truth of the fae blood in your veins. | 你身上有着着灵族血脉的真相 |
[26:19] | I will, sir. I’ll pray. | 我会的 先生 我会祈祷的 |
[26:36] | Master Thorne. | 索恩院长 |
[26:38] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[26:40] | I was just remembering something you taught me. | 我刚刚在回忆你曾教给我的东西 |
[26:45] | That sins of omission are far more dangerous | 那些被不作为之罪远比 |
[26:48] | than sins of commission. | 已犯的罪孽更加危险 |
[26:49] | Because they’re easier to get away with. | 因为不作为之人更容易逃脱惩罚 |
[26:51] | What made you think of that? | 你为什么这样想 |
[26:54] | I can’t help feeling there’s something | 我不禁觉得 |
[26:56] | you haven’t been entirely truthful about. | 你并没有对我吐露全部实情 |
[27:00] | You think I’ve lied to you? | 你认为我对你撒谎了 |
[27:02] | I think you’ve chosen not to tell me something. | 我认为你选择了向我隐瞒一些事 |
[27:06] | A sin of omission, as you say. | 如你所言 一个不作为之罪 |
[27:10] | Easy enough to get away with. | 人能够轻松逃脱惩罚 |
[27:13] | Just tell me I’m wrong, and I’ll be on my way. | 你说我是错的 我就会离开 |
[27:19] | Today would’ve been Costin’s night off. | 今晚科斯廷本来应该休息 |
[27:23] | After the boys had suppered and he’d led last prayers, | 男孩们吃完晚餐后由他带完最后一次祷告 |
[27:27] | he would’ve dressed his best, | 他就会穿上他最好的衣服 |
[27:29] | like he did every Gullsday for as long as I knew him, | 就像我认识他以来的每个海鸥日一样 |
[27:32] | and taken a carriage to the Row. | 坐一辆马车去狂欢区 |
[27:35] | The Row? | 狂欢区 |
[27:38] | I’ve never known a finer man than Costin Finch, | 科斯廷·芬奇是我见过最杰出自律的人 |
[27:42] | but he did succumb to the appetites of the flesh. | 但是他屈服于对肉体的渴望 |
[27:47] | You saying… | 你是说 |
[27:48] | He frequented a certain house of ill repute | 他经常光顾一些声色场所 |
[27:52] | well-known for providing… | 他们提供 |
[27:55] | fae companionship. | 灵族的特殊服务 |
[27:59] | It’s repellent to contemplate, I know, | 想想都觉得恶心 我知道 |
[28:02] | but there you have it. | 但事已至此 |
[28:18] | Thank you for being forthcoming. | 谢谢你能坦言 |
[28:20] | It could mean everything to this case. | 这对这宗案子意义重大 |
[28:32] | Is there a reason you had to make this harder | 你有必要把这件本来已经很复杂的事情 |
[28:33] | than it already is? | 弄得更扑朔迷离吗 |
[28:36] | He was only trying to be polite. | 他只是试着以礼相待 |
[28:37] | I won’t be condescended to. | 我不会屈尊的 |
[28:43] | What could’ve possibly got into her? | 她着了什么魔 |
[28:46] | She’s always been a bit off, hasn’t she? | 她一直有点不正常 不是吗 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[28:56] | I thought I could weather their disapproval, | 我以为我能够忍受他们的反对 |
[28:57] | but I see now I haven’t the strength. | 但现在看来我并没有这种勇气 |
[29:00] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好了的 |
[29:02] | Please,make your excuses and go. | 拜托了 找个借口然后离开吧 |
[29:08] | And what will you tell them? | 你要怎么跟他们说 |
[29:11] | That it was just a game after all? | 这只是一场游戏 |
[29:15] | A joke? | 一个玩笑 |
[29:21] | I have clearly failed to uphold | 很显然我没能 |
[29:23] | my end of the bargain. | 遵守我的承诺 |
[29:26] | I understand that I cannot expect you to uphold yours. | 我知道我不能期待你履行承诺 |
[29:31] | I should’ve known you wouldn’t have the mettle for this. | 我早该知道你没有这样做的勇气 |
[29:36] | I am more than happy to return you to poverty. | 我十分乐意你回归贫穷的生活 |
[29:48] | Miss Imogen. | 伊莫金小姐 |
[29:52] | I am so sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[29:55] | I was held up with my solicitors. | 我被我的律师耽搁了 |
[29:58] | Mr. Agreus, | 阿格勒斯先生 |
[30:01] | pleasure to meet you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[30:08] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[30:11] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:29] | If you’re to complete your course of study by Austery, | 如果要在奥斯特瑞前完成课程 |
[30:31] | you’ll need tutors in every field of knowledge. | 你每门学科都需要一个导师 |
[30:34] | – Lucky me. – What’s that? | -我真幸运 -那是什么 |
[30:36] | – I said I’ll leave that to you. – Quite so. | -留给你来解释吧 -我同意 |
[30:39] | In the meantime, the best way to learn about politics | 同时 学习政治的最佳方法 |
[30:41] | is to witness it for yourself. | 就是去亲眼见证 |
[30:43] | And there’s no greater practitioner than your father. | 你的父亲是最优秀的实践者 |
[31:04] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[31:05] | Longerbane’s daughter, Sophie. | 朗格本的女儿 索菲 |
[31:07] | As his sole living heir, | 作为他唯一的继承人 |
[31:08] | she’ll fill his seat until the next election. | 她会在下次选举前接替他的位置 |
[31:11] | It’s just a formality, really. | 只是走走形式 |
[31:13] | She’ll take her oath, mouth some platitudes, | 她会宣誓就职 发表几句陈词滥调 |
[31:15] | and that’ll likely be the last we see of her. | 这也可能是我们最后一次看见她了 |
[31:29] | Gentlemen and gentle ladies of Parliament, | 议员先生和女士们 |
[31:33] | I stand before you brokenhearted | 我站在这里 为我父亲的逝世 |
[31:35] | by the loss of my father. | 感到伤心欲绝 |
[31:38] | He was a great man, | 他曾是一个伟人 |
[31:41] | and I will endeavor to make him proud. | 我会尽我所能让他为我自豪 |
[31:49] | Dear girl, I am sure that, like myself, | 亲爱的姑娘 我如亲历一般确信 |
[31:54] | you are eager to put behind us the rancor | 你非常想让我们形成如此局面的 |
[31:58] | that has led us to this juncture. | 深仇大恨抛在身后 |
[32:01] | Thank you for your words. | 谢谢你的发言 |
[32:03] | Now, if I may, | 现在 请允许我 |
[32:05] | I’d like to turn my fellow proctors’ attention to… | 冒昧地把检察官们的注意力引向 |
[32:08] | I wasn’t finished, Chancellor. | 总理大臣 我还没说完 |
[32:13] | By all means. | 当然 |
[32:17] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[32:22] | It is not only my father’s memory I wish to honor, | 我想悼念的不仅是我父亲的记忆 |
[32:26] | but my mother’s, too. | 还有我母亲的 |
[32:28] | Her desert blood was written on her face | 她的沙漠血统在她脸上表露无遗 |
[32:31] | surely as it is written on mine. | 当然我也是 |
[32:35] | Her forefathers fled the chaos of war in the Pharaonic Coast | 她的祖先逃离了法老海岸混乱的战争 |
[32:39] | and came to these shores, | 逃到了这些海岸 |
[32:42] | where the color of their skin | 在这里 他们因为自己的肤色 |
[32:44] | made them outcasts. | 备受排斥 |
[32:48] | But, like so many others, | 但是 就像大部分人一样 |
[32:51] | they overcame the prejudices of that time | 他们克服了当时的偏见 |
[32:54] | and found a place in this great city. | 并在这美好的城市找到了一席之地 |
[32:59] | And that speaks well of the Burgue and its values. | 这充分证明了博格和其价值观 |
[33:08] | Today, | 今天 |
[33:10] | the chaos of war in the lands of the fae | 灵族之地战乱纷纷 |
[33:14] | has brought a new wave of refugees to these shores. | 给这些海岸带来了新的难民潮 |
[33:18] | And they, too, are seen as outcasts. | 他们也同样受到排斥 |
[33:24] | It is right to ask | 很有必要问一句 |
[33:27] | if our suspicions of these newcomers | 我们对这些新来者的疑心 |
[33:29] | will one day be seen as a benighted vestige of the past. | 是否有天会被视为过去的愚昧 |
[33:34] | It is right to ask if we can overcome | 有必要问一句 我们能否克服 |
[33:38] | the differences between us and the fae | 我们和灵族之间在 |
[33:41] | that rear our children, | 抚养孩子 |
[33:42] | plow our fields, work our factories. | 耕种 上班的不同 |
[33:47] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[33:48] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[33:50] | By the Martyr, she’s turning on her own father. | 天呐 她竟然和自己的父亲唱反调 |
[33:53] | I stand before you with my answer. | 我要站在你们面前告诉你们我的答案 |
[34:01] | We cannot. | 我们不能 |
[34:07] | The fae are | 灵族 |
[34:09] | nothing like us. | 和我们截然不同 |
[34:12] | Our differences are more than skin deep, | 我们之间的差异不仅仅是皮肤层面 |
[34:17] | and our chancellor | 而我们的总理大臣 |
[34:20] | has turned a blind eye | 已经睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[34:22] | for far too long, | 很长时间了 |
[34:24] | but I will not. | 但是我不会 |
[34:27] | A great tide of anger is rising in this city. | 这座城市正在掀起一股愤怒的浪潮 |
[34:32] | Its good people have had enough! | 好公民们已经受够了 |
[34:36] | Yes! Yes! | 没错 |
[34:37] | And I, Sophie Longerbane, | 而我 索菲·郎格本 |
[34:41] | stand with them. | 和他们站在一边 |
[34:44] | Who will stand with me? | 有人要和我站在一边吗 |
[34:59] | Longerbane! Longerbane!Longerbane! | 郎格本 郎格本 郎格本 |
[35:04] | By the Martyr, | 殉道者在上 |
[35:07] | she’s the most magnificent creature I’ve ever laid eyes on. | 她是我见过的最迷人的生物 |
[35:13] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:23] | I think I got this right. Have a look. | 我想我做对了 你看 |
[35:29] | Yeah, that looks right to me. | 我看也是对的 |
[35:31] | Last three digits are six, eight, nine. | 最后三位数是6 8 9 |
[35:33] | That’s the number, then. | 那就是这个号码了 |
[35:36] | Let’s see if I’ve got any winners. | 看看我们有人中奖没 |
[35:41] | Sun’s down. It’s showtime. | 太阳下山了 该开始了 |
[35:45] | She’s still here? | 她还在这儿 |
[35:47] | Just till she gets back on her feet. | 她重新振作起来就走 |
[35:50] | She doesn’t have much meat on her bones, does she? | 她是不是身上没什么肉 |
[35:54] | Well, some men like that, I suppose. | 我猜有的男人喜欢吧 |
[35:56] | Oh, she’s-she’s not looking for a job here. | 她不是来这工作的 |
[36:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:02] | All right, she can stay. | 好吧 她可以留下 |
[36:04] | For a bit. | 只能待几天 |
[36:07] | As long as she doesn’t get in the way of business, Tourmaline. | 托玛琳 只要她不妨碍到做生意 |
[36:10] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | -Thank you, Moira. -Thank you. | -莫伊拉 谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[36:17] | Any winners? | 有人中奖吗 |
[36:20] | Mm, not today. | 今天没有 |
[36:23] | Okay. Come on, then. | 好吧 你走吧 |
[36:26] | Go away. Girl’s got to work. | 快走 你姐姐我还要工作 |
[36:28] | Right. | 是啊 |
[36:30] | I’ll go deliver the skim. Kill some time. | 我去送牛奶 消磨些时间 |
[36:32] | Maybe come back around 2:00 with some food? | 或许两点左右带些吃的回来 |
[36:34] | Mm. Perfect. | 完美 |
[36:47] | I suppose I should try not to get too used to this. | 我应该试着别太习惯这样 |
[37:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[37:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:11] | -It’s police business. -Right. | -我是来查案的 -好 |
[37:13] | -I’ve got to work, too. -Be careful. | -我也要去工作了 -注意安全 |
[37:16] | Like you give a shit. | 说得好像你在乎似的 |
[37:24] | How can I help? | 有什么需要 |
[37:28] | This man was a client here. | 这个男人曾经是你们的客人 |
[37:32] | You’re a copper. | 你是警察 |
[37:33] | I need to speak to his regular girl. | 我需要跟他常找的姑娘聊聊 |
[37:36] | My clients expect confidentiality. | 我的客人要求保密 |
[37:38] | Not this one. He’s dead. | 他不会 他已经死了 |
[37:42] | Costin’s dead? | 科斯廷死了 |
[37:45] | Murder. | 是谋杀 |
[37:47] | Who was his girl? | 他喜欢点哪个姑娘 |
[37:50] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 这事有点复杂 |
[37:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:57] | For as long as I can remember, | 据我所知 |
[38:00] | Costin would book a room with two girls | 科斯廷每个海鸥日晚上都会开个房间 |
[38:03] | each Gullsday night. | 点两个姑娘 |
[38:06] | The bed would be put to work. | 床他会用得上 |
[38:08] | The girls weren’t. | 但他对姑娘没兴趣 |
[38:11] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[38:13] | He preferred people thinking he had a taste for Pix whores | 他让人们以为他好精灵妓女这一口 |
[38:17] | to them knowing the truth. | 其实不然 |
[38:20] | That he was meeting with another man’s woman? | 他在与有夫之妇约会吗 |
[38:25] | That he was meeting… | 他在和… |
[38:27] | with another man. | 男人约会 |
[38:32] | You must think it foolish of me, | 我一定觉得我很傻吧 |
[38:34] | coming to an empty room to say goodbye. | 来一间空房间道别 |
[38:37] | This was the only place we could ever feel safe. | 这是我们唯一能感到安全的地方 |
[38:42] | We stood over his body together. | 我们一同站在他尸体旁 |
[38:45] | You gave nothing away. | 你什么都没说 |
[38:50] | When you’ve lived with a secret as long as I have, | 当你像我一样带着秘密生活时 |
[38:52] | you’d be amazed what you can hide. | 你会惊讶于自己可以隐藏如此之多 |
[38:56] | Still, there’s always the shame. | 不过 总是羞耻的 |
[39:01] | Fear of being discovered. | 害怕被发现 |
[39:05] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[39:07] | We only had one night a week | 我们一周只有一个晚上 |
[39:08] | when we could be who we truly were. | 能够做自己 |
[39:11] | So little time in the scheme of things, | 时光太短暂 |
[39:15] | yet somehow it’s the rest of it that… | 不知怎么的 剩下的部分… |
[39:19] | Feels like a lie. | 感觉就像一场谎言 |
[39:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:28] | There’s something I should’ve told you the other day | 那天我们在停尸房的时候 |
[39:32] | when we were in the morgue. | 我有件事应该告诉你的 |
[39:35] | Costin knew Aisling. | 科斯廷认识爱斯琳 |
[39:38] | They met a long time ago, before he took his vows. | 他们很早以前就认识 在他宣誓之前 |
[39:43] | They were close then. | 他们那时很亲密 |
[39:45] | He must’ve seen her perform a dozen times. | 他一定看过很多次她的表演 |
[39:52] | So the murders are connected somehow. | 所以这些谋杀案是有联系的 |
[39:54] | So it would seem. | 看起来是的 |
[39:56] | It’s hard to see how. | 只是很难看出其中的联系 |
[39:58] | They hadn’t spoken in 20 years, at least as far as I’m aware. | 据我所知 他们至少二十年没说过话了 |
[40:10] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[40:12] | And know this | 请你知道 |
[40:14] | your secret’s safe with me. | 你的秘密我会守口如瓶 |
[40:17] | Maybe it’s time I stopped hiding. | 也许是时候不再躲藏了 |
[40:20] | Time will tell if I’ve the courage. | 时间会证明我是否有勇气 |
[40:38] | Fucking Critch. | 该死的精怪 |
[40:39] | Piece of shite. | 垃圾东西 |
[41:12] | I read it. Front to back. | 我读过了 从头到尾 |
[41:16] | Tell me, I want to know everything. | 告诉我 我要知道所有事 |
[41:28] | Uh… Well, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:30] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[41:32] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, where are my kobolds? | -有什么需要吗 -我的狗头人呢 |
[41:36] | Kobolds? | 狗头人 |
[41:36] | Yeah, they were in a case on the bench. | 对 他们就在长椅上的盒子里 |
[41:39] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了 |
[41:41] | Right. | 他们啊 |
[41:42] | – Packed them off already. – Uh, no, no, no, no, no. | -已经打包送走了 -不 不 不 |
[41:45] | The constable was just going to check their status. | 警察正要去查明他们的身份 |
[41:47] | That was all. | 仅此而已 |
[41:49] | All I know is there was a deportation order. | 我只知道下了驱逐令 |
[41:52] | – What? – Here, somewhere. | -什么 -就在这里某个地方 |
[41:55] | Yeah, here it is. Right. | 对 就在这 找到了 |
[41:57] | See? | 看到没 |
[41:59] | Hang on a minute. You’re right. | 等等 你是对的 |
[42:02] | “Order pending status check.” | “待核实身份再下令” |
[42:04] | – Didn’t see that bit. – Yeah, so where are they? | -没看到这句话 -行了 他们在哪 |
[42:06] | Packed them off, like I said. To the docks. | 我说过了 打包送走了 送去码头了 |
[42:08] | – To the docks? – For deportation. | -送去码头了 -驱逐出境 |
[42:12] | Ship bound to… Ignota. | 船开往伊格诺塔 |
[42:15] | Would’ve left by now, I should think. | 我想现在差不多起航了 |
[42:17] | So what’s it called? | 它叫什么 |
[42:20] | – What? – The ship. | -什么 -船叫什么 |
[42:22] | – What’s its name? – Get your hands off me! | -船的名字是什么 -把手放开 |
[42:24] | Tell me what its name is. What’s its name?! | 告诉我船的名字 船叫什么 |
[42:41] | Janus. | 两面神号 |
[42:46] | The Janus, where’s she docked? | 两面神号 它停在哪 |
[42:47] | – The Janus? – Janus? | -两面神号 -两面神号 |
[42:49] | – The boat. The ship. – Oh, the ship. | -船 那艘船 -那艘船啊 |
[42:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah, sh-she, uh… she set sail a few minutes ago. | -对 -它几分钟前刚起航 |
[42:54] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[42:55] | It’s gone. | 开走了 |
[42:57] | No! | 不 |
[43:01] | No! | 不 |
[43:03] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[43:23] | 收款方 以斯拉·斯布罗恩先生 八万 付款方 阿格勒斯·阿斯崔扬 | |
[43:28] | It’s blood money. That’s what it is. | 这是被害者家属的赔偿 就这样 |
[43:33] | No one’s died. | 又没有人死 |
[43:35] | If we managed to muddle through this afternoon, | 就算我们能应付过去今天下午的聚会 |
[43:37] | it’s only because our guests were too polite to do otherwise. | 那也是因为我们礼貌的客人不想惹是生非 |
[43:42] | And to think, | 想想看 |
[43:44] | the story of the Puck who came to tea at the Spurnroses’ | 羊怪要来斯布恩罗斯家品茶的消息 |
[43:48] | is spreading like poison even now. | 已经像毒药一样传播开了 |
[43:53] | We can weather this if we stand together. | 只要我们团结一心就能挺过去 |
[43:58] | Well, he will want more than an invitation for tea | 如此大的金额 他想要一定不止 |
[44:02] | for this amount. | 喝茶邀请吧 |
[44:09] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[44:10] | I’ll need to be seen with him in public, | 我至少需要跟他在 |
[44:11] | on several occasions at least. | 几个场合与他公开会面 |
[44:14] | And where does it end? | 直到什么时候 |
[44:17] | When someone else extends him a proper invitation, I suppose. | 我想要直到有别人向他正式提出邀请 |
[44:22] | Now, thank the Martyr, | 谢天谢地 |
[44:24] | Father is not here to see how low we’ve sunk. | 还好父亲看不到我们堕落成什么样了 |
[44:31] | If Father were here, none of this | 如果父亲还在的话 |
[44:32] | would be necessary, would it? | 我们就不至如此了 不是吗 |
[44:38] | I’m going to bed. Good night. | 我去睡了 晚安 |
[44:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:43] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[44:45] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[44:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:28] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[45:31] | Good girl, Giddy. | 乖狗狗 吉蒂 |
[46:53] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[47:01] | God’s noose, I fell asleep. | 天呐 我睡着了 |
[47:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[47:32] | She was a singer back in the day. | 她原来是名歌手 |
[47:36] | She had a voice. | 她的嗓音极好 |
[47:39] | Haunting. | 忘不掉 |
[47:42] | Can’t get it out of my head. | 在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[48:41] | *Now rest you there* | *安息吧* |
[48:43] | *In spite of the storm that is raging* | *尽管狂风骤雨 依然肆虐* |
[48:50] | *Faith goes and comes as long as the seasons…* | *只要四季更替 信仰去了会再来* |
[48:59] | Giddy? | 吉蒂 |
[49:02] | Giddy. | 吉蒂 |
[49:06] | Giddy. | 吉蒂 |
[49:14] | Giddy. | 吉蒂 |
[49:24] | Giddy? | 吉蒂 |
[50:29] | *Lora lie lo* | *啦啦嘞喽* |
[50:32] | *Lora lie lay* | *啦啦嘞嘞* |
[50:34] | *Lay lo, lay lo* | *嘞喽 嘞喽* |
[50:36] | *Lay, lay* | *嘞嘞* |
[50:39] | *Lora lie lo* | *啦啦嘞喽* |
[50:42] | *Lora lie lay* | *啦啦嘞嘞* |
[50:44] | *Lay lo, lay lo* | *嘞喽 嘞喽* |
[50:47] | *Lay, lay* | *嘞嘞* |
[50:49] | *I’ll fly for you* | *我将为你展翅翱翔* |
[50:52] | *My child, my son* | *我的孩子 我的儿子* |
[50:54] | *Sweet dreams to you* | *愿你安眠好梦* |
[50:57] | *My only one* | *我的唯一* |
[50:59] | *I’ll fly for you* | *我将为你展翅翱翔* |
[51:02] | *My child, my son* | *我的孩子 我的儿子* |
[51:04] | *Sweet dreams, my only one* | *愿你安眠好梦 我的唯一* |
[51:10] | *Lora lie lo* | *啦啦嘞喽* |
[51:13] | *Lora lie lay* | *啦啦嘞嘞* |
[51:15] | *Lay lo, lay lo* | *嘞喽 嘞喽* |
[51:17] | *Lay, lay* | *嘞嘞* |
[51:20] | *Lora lie lo* | *啦啦嘞喽* |
[51:23] | *Lora lie lay* | *啦啦嘞嘞* |
[51:25] | *Lay lo, lay lo* | *嘞喽 嘞喽* |
[51:27] | *Lay, lay* | *嘞嘞* |
[51:30] | *I’ll fly for you* | *我将为你展翅翱翔* |
[51:32] | *My child, my son* | *我的孩子 我的儿子* |
[51:35] | *Sweet dreams to you* | *愿你安眠好梦* |
[51:37] | *My only one* | *我的唯一* |
[51:40] | *I’ll fly for you* | *我将为你展翅翱翔* |
[51:43] | *My child, my son* | *我的孩子 我的儿子* |
[51:45] | *Sweet dreams to you* | *愿你安眠好梦* |
[51:48] | *My only one* | *我的唯一* |
[51:50] | *I’ll fly for you* | *我将为你展翅翱翔* |
[51:53] | *My child, my son* | *我的孩子 我的儿子* |
[51:55] | *Sweet dreams, my only one* | *愿你安眠好梦 我的唯一* |
[52:01] | *Lora lie lo* | *啦啦嘞喽* |
[52:03] | *Lora lie lay* | *啦啦嘞嘞* |
[52:05] | *Lay lo, lay lo* | *嘞喽 嘞喽* |
[52:08] | *Lay, lay* | *嘞嘞* |
[52:11] | *Lora lie lo* | *啦啦嘞喽* |
[52:14] | *Lora lie lay* | *啦啦嘞嘞* |
[52:16] | *Lay lo, lay lo* | *嘞喽 嘞喽* |
[52:19] | *Lay, lay* | *嘞嘞* |