时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | We got a flyer. | 有个会飞的 |
[03:11] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:19] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[03:27] | What are you hiding, Philo? | 你在隐藏什么 菲勒 |
[03:30] | Hiding? | 隐藏 |
[03:31] | Have you ever let anyone love you? | 你让人爱过你吗 |
[03:37] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[03:40] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[03:43] | Did she hurt you? | 她伤害你了 |
[03:48] | Did you hurt her? | 你伤害她了 |
[03:51] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:54] | Mrs. Fyfe, where is breakfast? | 法伊芙太太 早餐呢 |
[03:57] | It’s half 6:00. | 六点半了 |
[03:58] | – I should be late for work. – Right away, Mr. Bagstock. | -上班要迟到了 -马上好 巴格斯托克先生 |
[04:13] | Taking the long way to work this morning, Berwick? | 今早上班绕远路了吗 伯威克 |
[04:15] | Sorry, Inspector. | 抱歉 督察 |
[04:17] | Wanted to catch you early. | 本想早点来见你的 |
[04:18] | We got another one. | 我们又发现了一个 |
[04:21] | – Another one? – Dead Pix. | -又发现一个 -皮克斯尸体 |
[04:23] | Found her this morning on the South Bank, just off the road. | 今早在南岸发现的 就在路边 |
[04:29] | Get back, you jackals! Get back! Get back! | 退后 你们这些豺狼 退后 退后 |
[04:31] | Get back! Move away! | 退后 让开 |
[04:34] | What kind of animal…? | 什么动物… |
[04:35] | Come on, you don’t want to be watching this. Back. | 快走 你不会想看到这一幕的 退后 |
[04:41] | Pull yourself together, mate. | 控制一下 伙计 |
[04:42] | Get back! Move away! | 退后 让开 |
[04:49] | This couldn’t have happened more than a couple of hours ago. | 案发时间不可能超过几小时 |
[04:52] | Oh, after Jack threw himself off a roof? | 在杰克自己摔下屋顶后 |
[04:55] | Did we get the wrong bloke? | 我们抓错人了吗 |
[04:56] | This isn’t Jack. He targets the head, and he doesn’t gut them. | 这不是杰克干的 他袭击头部 不会开肠破肚 |
[05:00] | Copycat, then? A sympathizer? | 那就是模仿案犯了 一个支持者 |
[05:04] | Whoever it was, he finished her off in there. | 不管是谁 他都是在那里面作案的 |
[05:09] | – How do you know? – Spillway leads to the river. | -你怎么知道 -溢洪道通向河中 |
[05:11] | Blood trail goes this way, into here. | 血迹指向这边 这里面 |
[05:16] | Send some men into the sewers. | 派几个人进下水道看看 |
[05:18] | If he went that way, he could be anywhere by now. | 如果他往那边去了 现在早跑远了 |
[05:21] | It’s only a Pix. | 只是死了个皮克斯 |
[05:22] | We still need to put a name to her. | 我们还是得查明她的身份 |
[05:24] | Ladies who found her said she was Aisling Querelle. | 发现尸体的女士说她是爱斯琳·奎雷尔 |
[05:27] | – They knew her? – She’s famous, apparently. | -他们认识她 -很明显 她很有名 |
[05:29] | Or was, back in the day. A singer. | 或者说以前很有名 她是名歌手 |
[05:32] | Have Morange take a look at her, | 让莫兰奇查一下 |
[05:34] | and get her last-known from records. | 找出她生前最后信息 |
[05:37] | Maybe there’s something at her home for us to go on. | 或许她家有什么有价值的信息 |
[05:42] | – All right! – Well, I’ve had enough fun. | -好 -闹够了 |
[05:44] | Come on! Now, go and get to work! | 快点 回去工作了 |
[05:51] | There you go, mate. | 给你 伙计 |
[06:07] | Push, push. | 用力 用力 |
[06:09] | Aisling Querelle. | 爱斯琳·奎雷尔 |
[06:12] | Third floor, number 16. | 三楼 十六号 |
[06:27] | Waste of time, if you ask me. I don’t care if it’s procedure. | 要我说 这是浪费时间 我不管什么程不程序 |
[06:31] | For a reason. | 肯定有原因的 |
[06:33] | You never know what we might find. | 你永远不知道我们会找到什么 |
[06:36] | Motive. | 动机 |
[06:38] | Suspect. | 嫌犯 |
[06:39] | Well, I doubt the killer would be dumb enough to hide out here. | 我不认为凶手会蠢到躲在这里 |
[06:42] | Expensive piece of kit for a Pix. | 对皮克斯来说 这个过于昂贵了 |
[06:47] | You little…! | 你这个小… |
[07:01] | Berwick. | 伯威克 |
[07:09] | – Hey, you! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | -你 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[07:12] | And you thought I wouldn’t find a suspect. | 你还觉得我找不到嫌犯 |
[07:13] | Suspect? What’s going on? What’s happened? | 嫌犯 发生什么了 怎么回事 |
[07:16] | What’s happening is you murdered Aisling Querelle. | 你谋杀了爱斯琳·奎雷尔 |
[07:18] | – What? – Body’s not even cold, | -什么 -尸骨未寒 |
[07:20] | and here you are pilfering her home. | 你还在她家行窃 |
[07:22] | – Murdered? – Ms. Querelle was found dead this morning. | -谋杀 -今早发现了奎雷尔女士的尸体 |
[07:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:29] | Aisling? | 爱斯琳 |
[07:31] | How? Who? Who would want Aisling killed? | 怎么会 谁干的 谁会想杀爱斯琳 |
[07:34] | That’s what I’m trying to determine, | 我正在调查此事 |
[07:36] | along with what you might be doing in her flat. | 正好发现你在她公寓的鬼祟行为 |
[07:39] | Well, she was my friend from years ago. | 她是我多年的朋友了 |
[07:42] | I only just arrived in the Burgue this morning. | 我只是今早刚到博格 |
[07:45] | I need somewhere to shelter. | 需要找个落脚的地方 |
[07:46] | Aisling wasn’t here. The door was open. | 爱斯琳不在家 门是开的 |
[07:49] | – I let myself in. – To her closet? | -我就自己进来了 -进来躲在她衣柜里 |
[07:51] | I heard you coming. I was frightened. I hid. | 我听到你们进来了 我很害怕 就躲了起来 |
[07:55] | F-Fike. Fike, what are you doing down-down here? | 菲克 菲克 你在下面干什么 |
[07:59] | Here we go. There, my boy. | 好了 乖孩子 |
[08:03] | Kobolds. Vicious things. | 狗头人 坏东西 |
[08:05] | How dare you. He’s my star. | 你怎么这么说他 他是我的明星 |
[08:07] | You said you were her friend. | 你说你是她的朋友 |
[08:10] | Who would want to see Ms. Querelle come to harm? | 谁会想伤害奎雷尔女士 |
[08:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | We were both performers, she and I, | 我们都是卖艺的 她和我 |
[08:16] | but she was the real artist, an angel. | 但她是真正的艺术家 一个天使 |
[08:20] | She was a being from another world. | 她来自另一个世界 |
[08:26] | Listen. | 你听 |
[08:38] | That’s a faerish tune, isn’t it? | 那是精灵族的歌曲 不是吗 |
[08:40] | That was when she was at the height of her fame | 那是她最负盛名时期 |
[08:42] | and the toast of Burgue society. | 也是博格城中最受赞誉的人 |
[08:47] | But I knew her first | 但我最初认识她 |
[08:49] | when she sang at a little cafe on the Row. | 是她在狂欢区的小咖啡店唱歌的时候 |
[08:52] | I’d never heard anything like it. | 我从没有听过这般美妙的声音 |
[08:55] | And soon there were carriages lined up round the block, | 不久后那片街区就排满了马车队列 |
[08:58] | the rich and powerful clamoring to get in. | 官宦权贵吵吵嚷嚷着要进来一睹芳容 |
[09:01] | She gave a recital at Finistere Crossing. | 她在芬尼斯特十字路口举办过独唱会 |
[09:06] | Once, even a command performance | 有一次甚至奉命在烽火厅 |
[09:09] | at Balefire Hall. | 御前演出 |
[09:15] | Did she marry? Are there children to talk to? | 她结婚了吗 有孩子吗 |
[09:18] | Her life was her art, | 艺术是她的生命 |
[09:20] | which is why it hit her so hard | 这也是为什么她在跌落神坛时 |
[09:22] | when she fell out of favor. | 受到的打击那么大 |
[09:25] | And, uh, after that, | 并且 在那之后 |
[09:27] | she became something of a recluse, I’m afraid to say. | 恐怕我得说她成为了一个遁世者 |
[09:30] | When did you see her last? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[09:31] | Years ago, sometime in the aughts. | 几年前 本世纪初的时候 |
[09:36] | I told you, I have just arrived back in the Burgue. | 我说过了 我才刚刚回到博格国 |
[09:39] | I’ve been away such a long time. | 我毕竟离开了那么长时间 |
[09:41] | Well, you won’t be leaving anytime soon. | 你近期内也走不了 |
[09:44] | What do you mean? I’m still a suspect? | 你什么意思 我还是嫌疑人 |
[09:47] | – Till I find a better one. – The police. | -直到嫌疑更大的人出现 -你们警察 |
[09:51] | You have a dead Pix, and all you do is file a report | 一个皮克斯人死了 而你们做的 |
[09:53] | – and forget about her. – No. | -就只有填写报告并忘了她 -不 |
[09:56] | I’ll find whoever did this. | 我会找到凶手的 |
[09:59] | You can count on it. | 你可以相信这一点 |
[10:17] | That is the best china, for special guests. | 那是给贵客用的最好的瓷器 |
[10:20] | For visitors from the professions, | 各行各业的来访者 |
[10:21] | we use the second-best china. | 给他们用二等瓷器 |
[10:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[10:35] | Am I gonna have to tell Master Spurnrose and Miss Imogen | 我应该告诉斯布恩罗斯主人和伊莫金小姐 |
[10:38] | about last night? | 昨晚的事吗 |
[10:41] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:42] | You think I didn’t notice you sneak out? | 你以为我没有注意到你偷溜出去了吗 |
[10:44] | I told you I’d be keeping my eye on you, girl. | 姑娘 我说过我会盯着你的 |
[10:48] | Please don’t tell, Afissa. | 求你别告诉他们 阿菲萨 |
[10:50] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[10:52] | Are you on the lixer? | 你嗑利克瑟了吗 |
[10:54] | – No. – Tell me the truth, girl. | -没有 -说实话 姑娘 |
[10:57] | Nothing like that. | 不是那方面的 |
[10:58] | Well, what is it, then? | 要不然是什么 |
[11:02] | I found out someone I knew from Tirnanoc is here in the Burgue. | 我发现我在特南诺克认识的一个人在博格国 |
[11:07] | A lover? | 是情人吗 |
[11:09] | Believe me, I never want to see | 相信我 在我有生之年 |
[11:11] | that man’s face again for as long as I live. | 我绝对不想再看到那个男人的脸 |
[11:15] | Right, you take the tray, and I’ll get the door. | 好 你收拾推车 我去开门 |
[11:19] | Mr. Wigsby here to see you, sir, miss. | 威格斯比先生来了 先生 小姐 |
[11:22] | Good morning, Wigsby. | 早上好 威格斯比 |
[11:24] | Morning. I came as soon as I could. | 早上好 我尽快赶来了 |
[11:27] | You wrote of a situation? | 你写信说有紧急情况发生 |
[11:29] | I certainly did. | 的确没错 |
[11:30] | Cheswith House. | 切斯韦斯宅邸 |
[11:33] | There, across the way. | 那 街对面 |
[11:36] | I heard someone was taking residence. | 我听说有人搬进去了 |
[11:38] | Not someone. A Puck. | 不是一般的人 是一个帕克人 |
[11:40] | All puffed up in silken finery. | 身上堆着成山的丝绸华服 |
[11:43] | He carries a ridiculous walking stick | 他拿着滑稽的手杖 |
[11:44] | and has a human manservant. | 仆人居然还是一个人类 |
[11:47] | She’s not serious. | 她不是认真的吧 |
[11:48] | I laid eyes on him myself. | 我亲眼看到了那个人 |
[11:50] | Needless to say, it’s a situation | 不必多言这的确是一个 |
[11:52] | that cannot be allowed to stand. | 不能被容忍的紧急情况 |
[11:54] | Well, I sympathize with your distress, Miss Imogen– | 我理解你的忧虑 伊莫金小姐 |
[11:57] | assuredly, I do– but… | 我是真心的 但是 |
[11:59] | I know of no law explicitly banning | 我并不知道法律有明文规定禁止 |
[12:02] | – the sale of property. – It is simply not done. | -房产买卖 -不能就这么完了 |
[12:05] | Assuredly not. | 确实不能 |
[12:08] | The gossip has been that Cheswith was | 关于切斯韦斯的传言是他去世的时候 |
[12:09] | in debt when he died. | 已经负债累累 |
[12:12] | Perhaps it’s true and his heirs | 也许他的继承人真的选择了 |
[12:13] | chose to sell to the highest bidder. | 把房子卖给出价最高的竞价者 |
[12:15] | – Well, to hell with them, then. – Imogen, please. | -那让他们去死吧 -拜托 伊莫金 |
[12:20] | Surely, there’s something you can do, Wigsby. | 你一定还能做点什么 威格斯比 |
[12:24] | I’m afraid there is no recourse. | 我恐怕这事没有什么补救方法了 |
[12:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | Wigsby, you’ve been our solicitor since Father. | 威格斯比 家父还在世时你就是我们的律师 |
[12:33] | If you say there’s no recourse, there’s no recourse. | 如果你说没有办法 那就真的没有办法 |
[12:37] | We’ll simply have to do our best to ignore our new neighbor. | 那只能简单地尽我们所能去忽略新邻居 |
[12:39] | That-that is the spirit, dear. | 这 这就对了 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | We’ll pretend he’s not even here. | 我们就当他不存在 |
[12:44] | – Would you take some tea? – Thank you, yes. | -你想来杯茶吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[12:46] | How’s Mrs. Wigsby these days? | 威格斯比夫人最近还好吗 |
[12:48] | In fine health and tolerable disposition. | 身体健康 脾气也不算太差 |
[13:02] | Mr. Breakspear? | 破矛者先生 |
[13:09] | Mr. Breakspear, are you decent? | 破矛者先生 您穿好衣服了吗 |
[13:11] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[13:13] | Begging your pardon, sir, but I really think it best | 请您原谅 但是我们真的应该 |
[13:15] | we get you back home to Balefire. | 把您送回烽火厅了 |
[13:20] | – He’s not here. – What? | -他不在这里 -什么 |
[13:24] | Little shit ran out on me last night. | 小崽子昨晚跑掉的 |
[13:27] | Without paying, I might add. | 我得说他还没付钱 |
[13:30] | Wouldn’t have left without these, would he? | 他不会不穿这些就离开的 对吧 |
[13:34] | Shite. | 该死的 |
[13:48] | Abducted? | 被绑架了 |
[13:49] | Where? How? | 在哪 怎么会 |
[13:51] | A house of assignation on Carnival Row. | 狂欢区的一家妓院 |
[13:54] | I told him to stay off the Row. I bloody told him! | 早就告诉他别去狂欢区 我他妈早就告诉过他 |
[13:57] | What should we do, Winetrout? | 我们该怎么办 韦恩劳特 |
[13:58] | There’s nothing to do, Lady Piety, | 皮埃蒂夫人 除了等着要求交赎金 |
[13:59] | except wait for a ransom demand. | 我们没什么可做的 |
[14:02] | – Wait? – Winetrout’s right. | -等着 -韦恩劳特说得对 |
[14:04] | To these brigands, this is a business. | 对这些绑匪来说 这就是交易 |
[14:06] | They understand that if they don’t return | 他们很清楚 如果不把人质 |
[14:08] | the hostages unharmed, people will stop paying. | 毫发无伤地送回来 大家就不会付钱 |
[14:11] | The fewer that know of this, the better. | 越少人知道这件事越好 |
[14:14] | Longerbane would make a scandal of it. | 朗格本会把这件事闹成丑闻 |
[14:16] | – Absalom… – They won’t harm the boy, | -阿布萨龙 -他们不会伤害那个孩子的 |
[14:19] | not if they get what they want. | 只要他们得到了想要的 |
[14:22] | And rest assured, once Jonah’s safely home, | 你放心 一旦乔纳平安回家 |
[14:25] | we will find who was responsible | 我们会找到幕后黑手 |
[14:29] | and hang them from the tallest lamp in Argyle Square. | 然后把他们吊死在阿盖尔广场最高的路灯上 |
[14:43] | Which one of you is Quill? | 你们谁是奎尔 |
[14:46] | Sir, I’d… I’d like to explain. | 先生 我… 我可以解释的 |
[14:48] | – I would appreciate that. – Well, it was raining. | -我洗耳恭听 -当时正在下雨 |
[14:51] | I went across the street to get out of the wet. | 我到街对面去避雨 |
[14:53] | – You see, the horses… – Who took my son? | -你知道的 那些马 -谁把我儿子拐走了 |
[14:57] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:00] | Well, you must have seen something. | 你肯定看到什么了 |
[15:03] | Heard something. | 听到了什么 |
[15:06] | Everything seemed normal. | 一切都很正常 |
[15:08] | Normal? | 正常 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[15:11] | – I didn’t think… – Obviously, you didn’t think! | -我没想… -很明显你没动脑子 |
[15:14] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been hiding across the street, | 否则你也不会躲到街对面去 |
[15:17] | protecting your Critch hide from the rain | 保护你这自己个克里奇人不被雨淋 |
[15:20] | – instead of protecting my son. – Sorry. Please, sir. | -而不是保护我的儿子 -真的很抱歉 先生 |
[15:23] | Please, I would do anything to protect… | 求您了 我愿意做任何事去保护… |
[15:24] | Get him out of my sight. | 让他滚远点 |
[15:27] | I never want to see his face again. | 我再也不想看到他的脸了 |
[15:36] | On those who attended the jester’s burial, | 参加弄臣葬礼的人 |
[15:39] | nary a smile was to be found. | 脸上没有一丝笑容 |
[15:43] | But they swore they heard a final chuckle | 但他们发誓 从六尺之下 |
[15:48] | from six feet underground. | 听到了最后的笑声 |
[16:00] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[16:09] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢你 |
[16:10] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太感谢你了 |
[16:13] | Most kind. Thank you. | 您太善良了 谢谢您 |
[16:21] | Okay. Well, let’s start again. | 好了 我们再重新开始 |
[16:24] | Cassiopeia, you missed your cue. | 卡斯皮亚 你错过了你的提示 |
[16:26] | Close the curtains, and let’s start again. | 把帘子关上 我们重新开始 |
[16:27] | – Are those…? – Kobolds. | -那些是… -狗头人 |
[16:31] | My grandmama got me one when I was a girl. | 我小时候祖母给过我一个 |
[16:33] | Horrid little things. | 很可怕的小东西 |
[16:35] | Come along, Vignette. | 过来 温妮雅特 |
[16:38] | There they are. All the usual faces. | 他们在这边 这些正常的脸庞 |
[16:42] | Promenading about, this way and that way, | 人来人往 熙熙攘攘 |
[16:44] | like so many leaves in the wind. | 就如在风中飘曳的树叶 |
[16:49] | It looks like it might rain after all. | 好像要下雨了 |
[16:51] | Where’s my parasol? | 我的遮阳伞呢 |
[16:54] | Sorry, miss. | 抱歉 小姐 |
[16:57] | You don’t know the first thing | 你真是对当女仆这件事 |
[16:58] | about being a lady’s maid, do you? | 一窍不通 对吧 |
[17:01] | Run back and fetch it. | 跑回去给我拿过来 |
[17:03] | Lively, now. | 赶紧的 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. Could I…? | 不好意思 我可以 |
[17:18] | – Excuse me, would you mind if I came…? – Sorry. | -打扰了 我可以… – 抱歉 |
[17:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:25] | Allow me. | 请允许我 |
[17:26] | Oh, thank… | 谢… |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:49] | Quite the deluge, isn’t it, Miss Imogen? | 雨挺大的 是吧 伊莫金小姐 |
[17:55] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[17:58] | I made inquiries. | 我打听过 |
[18:01] | You left quite the impression on me the other day. | 你那天给我留下了很深刻的印象 |
[18:03] | As did you, most assuredly. | 你也是 彼此彼此 |
[18:07] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[18:09] | I am quite aware of the reaction | 我很清楚我的到来 |
[18:12] | my arrival to the neighborhood has provoked. | 在邻里间激起的反应 |
[18:16] | Then perhaps you ought consider a different address. | 那或许你该另寻居所 |
[18:22] | But I like it here. | 但我喜欢在这里 |
[18:26] | The Crossing is lovely. | 这边的街道挺好的 |
[18:29] | As are its residents. | 此地居民也是 |
[18:30] | How dare you speak to me like that. | 你怎敢这样和我说话 |
[18:32] | – Then how should I speak with you? – Preferably, not at all. | -那我该怎么和你说话 -你最好是闭嘴 |
[18:35] | I know what you’re about, girl. | 我知道你是怎样的人 小妞 |
[18:40] | I can smell it on you. | 我都能闻出来 |
[18:45] | You know what’s in it, don’t you? | 你知道这里面是什么 对吧 |
[18:48] | Piss from a Trow bitch in heat. | 发情的特罗婊子的尿 |
[18:54] | What do you know? | 你懂什么 |
[18:55] | I know there isn’t a man that can resist, | 我知道没有男人能抵抗得住诱惑 |
[18:57] | and I also know you needn’t have bothered. | 我知道你本来就不必费心思 |
[19:19] | It was fucking pouring down with rain. | 当时真是倾盆大雨 |
[19:22] | – Where were you at? – Yeah, by the coast. | -你当时在哪 -在海岸边 |
[19:23] | – I was walking out. – Yeah, I know it. Yeah. | -我正要出去 -对 我知道 是的 |
[19:24] | So, this carriage just overturned on the road, right? | 所以这辆车就在路上翻车了 对吧 |
[19:26] | – Yeah? – And I’m helping this gent get out. | -是吗 -然后我帮一个男的从车里出来 |
[19:28] | What, he fell out of the carriage? | 什么 他从车里摔出来了 |
[19:28] | Yeah, he got stuck. His shoe got stuck. | 对 他卡住了 他的鞋子卡住了 |
[19:30] | – Right. – Comes right off his foot. | -嗯 -从他的脚上掉了下来 |
[19:33] | Only, it’s not his foot. | 只是 那并不是脚 |
[19:34] | – What are you talking about? – It’s a hoof. | -你说什么 -那是个蹄子 |
[19:35] | – A hoof? What, like a Puck’s? – Yeah. | -什么 蹄子 就像帕克人那样吗 -是的 |
[19:36] | – He’s a fucking half-blood. – Bloody hell. | -他是个混血人 -我的天啊 |
[19:38] | – Hello, Philo. – You want one, mate? | -菲勒 你好 -伙计 你要来一杯吗 |
[19:40] | – No, I’m all right. – All right. | -不用了 -好吧 |
[19:42] | So, what, you took him in? | 所以 你抓他了吗 |
[19:43] | Of course I fucking took him in. | 我他妈当然要抓他了 |
[19:44] | You get a year for that, Cuppins. | 你有一年的时间 卡平斯 |
[19:45] | ‘Cause he’s trying to pass. | 因为他想要通关 |
[19:46] | – Right, right. – Yeah. Trying to pass. | -说得对 -没错 还想通关 |
[19:48] | Did they teach you anything at the academy? | 他们在学院里什么都没教你吗 |
[19:50] | They’re getting cheeky, aren’t they? | 他们越来越厚颜无耻了 不是吗 |
[19:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:53] | So, that’s today. | 所以 就是今天 |
[19:55] | – So these, I’ll finish with those? – Yes. | -所以 这些 是我需要完成的吗 -是的 |
[19:58] | Uh, and learn how to spell “Necessary.” | 还要学一下怎么写”必要的” |
[20:00] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 |
[20:04] | Mate. | 伙计 |
[20:09] | What is it, Philo? | 有什么事 菲勒 |
[20:11] | I’ve got a coach waiting. | 长途汽车还在等着我 |
[20:12] | Missus and I are going on holiday. | 我和我的夫人要去度假 |
[20:16] | My autopsy request was denied. | 我的尸检请求被驳回了 |
[20:19] | Coroner’s a busy man. | 验尸官很忙的 |
[20:21] | – Good day, Filkins. – Morning, governor. | -菲尔金斯 早上好 -早上好 长官 |
[20:22] | I’m not gonna waste his time on a dead Pix. | 我才不会让他在一个皮克斯尸体上浪费时间 |
[20:25] | Now, you get these writs done today, Filkins. | 你今天要完成这些文书工作 菲尔金斯 |
[20:29] | – Will do, governor. – Sir, with all due respect, | -好的 长官 -长官 恕我直言 |
[20:32] | this wasn’t some lixer deal gone wrong. | 这不是什么谈崩了的利克瑟交易 |
[20:36] | She was a quiet sort. She never bothered anyone. | 她是个安静的人 她从不打扰任何人 |
[20:39] | Hey, you brought down bloody Jack yesterday. | 你昨天杀了该死的杰克 |
[20:44] | You’re the man of the hour. | 你是当之无愧的英雄 |
[20:46] | Now, let Berwick handle this. | 现在 就交给伯威克处理 |
[20:50] | She was brutalized. | 她被残忍地杀害 |
[20:52] | She was torn apart. | 肠子都被扯了一地 |
[20:54] | Somebody wanted her more than just dead. | 有人不止想让她死 |
[20:57] | – I want to find out why. – And I’m not gonna stop you, | -我想查出原因 -我不会阻拦你 |
[21:00] | but I won’t be wasting the coroner’s time, either. | 但我也不会浪费验尸官的时间 |
[21:15] | – Where to, Inspector? – The Row. | -要去哪 督察 -狂欢区 |
[21:27] | Morning, Doc. | 早上好 医生 |
[21:29] | Philo. | 菲勒 |
[21:31] | – I’ve got one for you. – The usual fee? | -我有活给你 -老价钱吗 |
[21:33] | – When? – Soon as you can get there. | -什么时候 -你到就开始 |
[21:36] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[21:51] | Sewed her up, | 帮她缝合 |
[21:52] | put everything back more or less where it belongs. | 把所有东西或多或少地都放回原位 |
[21:54] | More or less? What kind of doctor were you back in Puyan? | 或多或少 你在普扬是个什么医生啊 |
[21:57] | The only doctor you could find to do an autopsy | 你能找到的唯一一个给克里奇人 |
[21:59] | on a Critch. | 做尸检的医生 |
[22:03] | I’d guess she’s about 90 from her wing veining. | 从她翅膀的纹理来看我认为她有90岁了 |
[22:06] | There’s some distension in her lady bits, | 她的女性部位有些膨胀 |
[22:08] | so she at least had one pregnancy, | 所以她至少怀过一次孕 |
[22:10] | and there’s some atrophy in her coracoideus. | 她的喙骨部位有些萎缩 |
[22:14] | Wing muscle. Normal for her age. | 翅膀肌肉以她的年纪来看正常 |
[22:17] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[22:19] | No liver. | 没有肝脏 |
[22:21] | No liver? | 没有肝脏 |
[22:24] | Must have been left behind in the mess. | 一定是被落在那片狼藉之中 |
[22:27] | Or the killer made off with it. | 或者凶手带着它逃走了 |
[22:30] | Why would he do that? | 为什么他会这么做 |
[22:32] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[22:34] | Was it a blade or a talon that killed her? | 致命凶器是刀片还是爪子 |
[22:40] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[22:41] | Either way, her sternum was cut straight through. | 不管怎样 她的胸骨是被直接切开的 |
[22:44] | That takes some strength. | 这需要些力气 |
[22:47] | Could a man have done it? | 一个男人能做到吗 |
[22:49] | With enough hate in him, aye. | 他有足够的怨恨的话 可以 |
[22:57] | “Enough hate.” | “足够的怨恨” |
[23:12] | – Evening, lads. – Hello, Sergeant. | -伙计们 晚上好 -你好 中士 |
[23:24] | Darius. | 达瑞斯 |
[23:30] | Hello, Philo. | 你好 菲勒 |
[23:35] | Sorry I couldn’t come sooner. | 抱歉我没能早点来 |
[23:39] | Work. | 工作 |
[23:50] | You are a mate. | 你是个好兄弟 |
[23:53] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[23:56] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[23:59] | How was your day, then? | 那你今天过得怎么样 |
[24:01] | Same old, same old. | 还那样 |
[24:04] | Yours? | 你呢 |
[24:06] | There was a killing. | 有一起谋杀案 |
[24:08] | On the Row. | 在狂欢区 |
[24:10] | Same old, same old. | 一切如故 |
[24:14] | – This Pix was different, though. – How so? | -但是这个皮克斯不一样 -怎么说 |
[24:18] | She was a singer back in the day. | 她原来是一个歌手 |
[24:22] | She had a voice. | 她的嗓音极好 |
[24:26] | Haunting. | 忘不掉 |
[24:28] | Can’t get it out of my head. | 总是止不住地去想 |
[24:29] | Well, there’s only one thing you can do about that, then. | 那就只有一个办法了 |
[24:33] | Solve the case. | 破了这个案子 |
[24:34] | Get a fucking different song in your head, mate. | 在你的脑子里单曲循环另一首歌 |
[24:40] | *Take the hard way* | *走艰难的路* |
[24:43] | – Don’t. – *To Merriana* | -别 -*去梅里亚纳* |
[24:46] | *Follow me, I met her there* | *跟随我 我在那里遇见了她* |
[24:51] | *Against them pack shites* | *对抗联军杂种* |
[24:54] | *We will battle* | *我们会奋战* |
[24:58] | *Taking ground and holding dear* | *收复领地 百姓安康* |
[25:03] | *It’s a hard way, but there’s no other* | *此路艰辛 但只能背水一战* |
[25:08] | *For we are soldiers of the Burgue* | *因为我们是博格的战士* |
[25:12] | *Of the Burgue!* | *博格的战士* |
[25:30] | You know you don’t have to come here every day. | 你知道你不必每天都来 |
[25:34] | Could’ve just as easily been me behind them bars | 如果是我关在里面的话 |
[25:36] | instead of you. | 那就容易多了 |
[25:43] | Tomorrow, then. | 明天见 |
[25:46] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:00] | Can I help you? | 有什么为您效劳的吗 |
[26:01] | Keep up with what you’re doing. | 你继续干你的活 |
[26:06] | Till next Austery. | 直到下个奥斯特瑞时 |
[26:09] | For that’s how long it will take you to pay off your debts | 要干那么长时间的活 你才能付清 |
[26:12] | for your passage here. | 来这儿的路费 |
[26:37] | What if I told you there was a quicker way? | 如果我告诉你有捷径呢 |
[26:48] | Don’t. I warn you. | 别乱动 我警告你 |
[26:51] | Well, you see here. | 你看 |
[26:53] | Now, I lost everything. | 我现在失去了一切 |
[26:56] | Everything my family ever had. | 失去了我家族曾经拥有的一切 |
[26:57] | Now all I have to show for it is your miserable Critch cunt. | 我现在只有你这个可悲的克里奇婊子 |
[27:02] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[27:04] | Shut your mouth, you little fae whore. | 闭嘴 你个精灵贱人 |
[27:07] | You listen to me. | 你得听我的 |
[27:15] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[27:17] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:20] | I-I caught her stealing. | 我抓到她偷东西了 |
[27:24] | The little thief had her hand in the incidentals jar. | 那个小偷把手伸进了零钱罐子 |
[27:30] | And she’s gone, just like that? | 然后她就那样大摇大摆地走了 |
[27:32] | She owes months on her contract. | 她还欠好几个月的债 |
[27:33] | Even so, we-we can’t have somebody we don’t trust | 就算这样 我们也不能留着不信任的人 |
[27:37] | living under our roof, can we? | 和我们住在同一屋檐下 对吧 |
[27:40] | Well, she’s not gonna get away with it, | 她绝对不能就这样走了 |
[27:41] | I can assure you of that. | 我向你保证 |
[27:43] | First thing tomorrow morning, we’re going straight | 明早第一件事 我们就直接 |
[27:45] | to the constabulary to report her. | 去警察局举报她 |
[27:48] | She’ll end up on a ship back where she came from, | 她最后会坐到船上从哪来回哪去 |
[27:50] | if I have anything to say about it. | 如果非要我说的话 |
[28:06] | Well, you don’t have to go back. | 你没必要回去 |
[28:09] | Let that fop come looking for you. | 让那个混蛋来找你 |
[28:10] | I’ll show him a “Critch cunt.” | 我让他尝尝”克里奇婊子”的厉害 |
[28:19] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[28:21] | What? Yes. Sorry. | 什么 我没事 不好意思 |
[28:25] | It’s something else, really. | 是别的事 真的 |
[28:26] | It’s just, um… | 就是… |
[28:30] | I found Philo. | 我找到了菲勒 |
[28:32] | I tracked the bastard down. | 我追踪到了那个混蛋 |
[28:37] | I didn’t hurt him. | 我没伤害他 |
[28:39] | I wanted to, but you were right. | 我想伤害他 但你是对的 |
[28:42] | I realized I’ve wasted my whole life on all that. | 我意识到 我这辈子都把时间浪费在他身上了 |
[28:47] | It’s time for a fresh start. | 是时候重新开始了 |
[28:50] | Well, I like the sound of that. What you got in mind? | 我很高兴你能这么说 你有什么想法 |
[28:56] | I was wondering if you could have a word with your boss. | 不知道你能不能和你老板谈谈 |
[29:01] | This isn’t a plan to piss off your ex-lover, is it? | 这不是你激怒前任情人的计划吧 |
[29:03] | No. | 不是 |
[29:05] | – You want to work here? – I could. | -你想在这里工作 -我可以 |
[29:07] | – Vignette, listen… – Why not? | -温妮雅特 听我说 -为什么不 |
[29:09] | Working for my own kind. Making my own money. | 为我自己的族人做事 自己挣钱 |
[29:13] | Because you’re a ghastly fuck. | 因为你的活糟透了 |
[29:17] | I’m magnificent, you cow. | 我的活好得很 蠢婆娘 |
[29:20] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[29:21] | You are. | 你确实是 |
[29:26] | You are. | 你活很好 |
[29:29] | Oh, it’s just not you, Vini. | 你不适合 温妮 |
[29:30] | It’s not you, either. | 你也不适合 |
[29:32] | You’re a poet laureate, for tit’s sake. | 你是个桂冠诗人 老天爷 |
[29:34] | Yes, but let’s be honest, the poems were mostly about sex. | 对 但老实说 那些诗绝大部分都是有关性的 |
[29:37] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[29:39] | This city doesn’t care who you were. | 这座城市不在乎你是谁 |
[29:41] | You have to make the best of the choices you’ve got. | 你必须尽你所能做出最好的选择 |
[29:44] | What choices? | 什么选择 |
[29:45] | I can’t go back to that fucking house. | 我不能再回到那个操蛋的家里了 |
[29:47] | You won’t let me work here. What else is there? | 你又不让我在这里工作 我还能去哪 |
[29:52] | I do know a bloke who knows some people. | 我确实知道一个人脉很广的人 |
[29:55] | What sort of people? | 什么样的人 |
[29:57] | They call themselves the Black Raven. | 他们自称黑乌鸦 |
[30:00] | They’re fae? | 他们是精灵 |
[30:01] | Mainly ex-blockade runners from the Wing Brigade. | 主要是之前羽翼兵的封锁线破坏者 |
[30:05] | Proud faerish-homeland types | 他们是自豪家园卫士3 |
[30:07] | without a homeland to fight for, just fighting to get by. | 没有了为之奋战的祖国 终日以打斗过活 |
[30:09] | Get by how? | 怎么过活 |
[30:11] | Any way they can, I suppose. | 我估计他们什么都会去做吧 |
[30:14] | Running lots, gaming, contraband, | 走私 赌博 卖违禁物品 |
[30:16] | potshine, lixer. | 贩毒 利克瑟 |
[30:20] | It’ll put you squarely on the other side of the law | 他们做的事情多半都是 |
[30:22] | more often than not. | 违法的 |
[30:25] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[30:28] | They’re meeting tonight. I’ll get you an introduction. | 他们今晚会面 我向他们介绍你 |
[30:50] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[30:53] | Nothing yet. | 还没 |
[30:58] | We ought to have received a ransom demand by now. | 早该要求我们交赎金了 |
[31:01] | I would have thought so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[31:04] | But there’s nothing we can do but wait. | 但我们除了等待别无他法 |
[31:09] | Well, what if there were? | 如果有呢 |
[31:13] | I ask you to keep an open mind. | 我想让你开明一点 |
[31:17] | Come. | 过来 |
[31:24] | What is this, Piety? | 什么情况 皮埃蒂 |
[31:26] | She’s the best chance we have of getting Jonah home safe. | 她是我们让乔纳安全回家的最大希望 |
[31:29] | I won’t have this witch in my presence. | 我不想看到这女巫 |
[31:32] | This “witch” Has advised my family for generations. | 这女巫做我家顾问好几代了 |
[31:36] | Haruspexy is quackery and superstition. | 肠卜师就是骗人的迷信 |
[31:39] | – I won’t abide it! – Quackery? | -我决不允许 -骗子 |
[31:42] | It was she who brought us together, and well you know it. | 是她让我们走到一起的 你很清楚 |
[31:45] | My father would never have agreed | 要不是她预见你将做成大事 |
[31:46] | for me to marry a Burguishman | 你儿子更是前途一片光明 |
[31:49] | had she not foreseen that you were destined | 我父亲是绝不会允许 |
[31:50] | for great things, your son even greater. | 我嫁给一个博格人 |
[31:54] | Even so, Critch magic is a sin against the Martyr. | 即便如此 克里奇魔法是有辱亡灵的罪行 |
[31:57] | But it works. | 但是有用 |
[32:00] | Do you want our boy home or not? | 你到底想不想要儿子回家了 |
[32:03] | More than my life. | 我愿牺牲自己换他回来 |
[32:05] | Then let her proceed. | 那就让她做法 |
[32:11] | A sacrifice is required. | 需要献祭 |
[32:14] | The dearer to the House Breakspear, the better. | 对破矛者家族越亲越好 |
[32:45] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[32:47] | Yes, it all makes sense now. | 一切都明了了 |
[32:50] | The man who took your son is known to you. | 绑走你儿子的人你们认识 |
[32:53] | Known to us? Are you certain? | 我们认识 你确定吗 |
[32:55] | It is he who would stand athwart you, | 他会和你对抗 |
[32:58] | he who would drive you from your seat of power. | 会夺走你的权力 |
[33:02] | Ritter Longerbane. | 里特·朗格本 |
[33:06] | It is he who has your son. | 就是他绑走了你儿子 |
[33:18] | You’re Tourmaline’s friend? | 你是托玛琳的朋友 |
[33:21] | Vignette Stonemoss. | 温妮雅特·斯通莫斯 |
[33:25] | Eyes open, mouth shut, Vignette. | 睁大眼 闭上嘴 温妮雅特 |
[33:41] | Tighter. | 再紧点 |
[33:42] | Snug as a bug. | 非常舒适 |
[33:44] | I heard you got caught last night. | 听说你昨晚被抓了 |
[33:47] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我想弄明白这事 |
[33:49] | I told you, I gave them the slip. | 我跟你说了 我逃出来的 |
[33:52] | They had you coated and cuffed. | 他们把你套住还带了手铐 |
[33:55] | How did you give them the slip? | 你是怎么跑掉的 |
[33:58] | How did you give them the slip? | 你是怎么跑掉的 |
[34:03] | Maybe you could show me. | 演示给我看 |
[34:10] | Go on, get yourself out of all that, like you did last night. | 快 你昨晚是怎么挣脱的 演示给我看 |
[34:13] | I’m timing you. | 计时开始 |
[34:16] | – Who’s this? – Tourmaline’s friend. | -这是哪位 -托玛琳朋友 |
[34:18] | Ah, right. The lady’s maid. | 对 小姐的女佣 |
[34:21] | – What’s your name, girl? – Vignette. | -你叫什么 妹子 -温妮雅特 |
[34:23] | Vignette, I’m Dahlia. | 温妮雅特 我是达丽雅 |
[34:26] | Hamlyn tells me you spent some years | 汉姆林跟我说你过来前的几年 |
[34:28] | getting our countrymen out of Anoun before coming over. | 一直致力于从阿农救出我们的同胞 |
[34:32] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[34:33] | Good on you. That’s righteous work, that. | 不错 这是正义的工作 |
[34:36] | Didn’t spend quite so long lady’s maiding, though, did you? | 不过给小姐做女佣没做多久吧 |
[34:40] | Wasn’t for me. | 不适合我 |
[34:41] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[34:43] | This is one of my old wing corsets, in fact. | 这是我的一套旧翅膀紧身胸衣 |
[34:46] | You’ve probably had to wear something like it. | 你多半也得穿 |
[34:48] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[34:49] | They didn’t want me to fly off. | 他们不想我飞走 |
[34:51] | Uh, no, it’s more than that. | 不止于此 |
[34:54] | It’s envy. | 还有嫉妒 |
[34:57] | You see, Vignette, a bird isn’t afraid of falling. | 温妮雅特 鸟不怕坠落 |
[35:01] | No, we’re free. | 我们是自由的 |
[35:03] | The leggers can’t stand to see it. | 双腿走路的人类受不了 |
[35:05] | So they have to cripple us. | 所以他们只能削弱我们 |
[35:07] | They have to make us like them. | 他们要让我们和他们一样 |
[35:09] | Weak. Heavy. | 虚弱 沉重 |
[35:12] | Afraid of falling. | 害怕坠落 |
[35:17] | What really happened last night, Wren? | 昨晚到底发生了什么 纶 |
[35:24] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[35:34] | The police have been looking for a foothold | 警察一直想在我的组织里 |
[35:36] | in my organization for some time. | 找一个立足点 |
[35:38] | So, when one of mine spends a night in police custody | 所以当我的人被警方扣押了一晚 |
[35:41] | that she won’t say shit about, what am I to do? | 却不肯告诉我发生了什么时 我该怎么做 |
[35:45] | Have to protect my own. | 我必须保护自己人 |
[35:49] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[35:51] | a faerishyn who picks the groundlings over us | 投靠地面之人的精灵 |
[35:54] | belongs to the ground. | 就该坠落到地面 |
[35:56] | Now, if you have a problem with that, you should turn and go. | 如果你对此有意见 那就离开 |
[36:02] | No. I’m done with them. | 不 我受够他们了 |
[36:06] | I won’t work for none but my own kind. | 我只会为我的同胞工作 |
[36:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:11] | It’s customary that I task you to prove yourself. | 依据惯例 我会给你一个任务来证明自己 |
[36:15] | Just tell me what to do, and I’ll do it. | 告诉我我该做什么 我一定做到 |
[36:18] | I want you to take the flag that’s hanging in the rotunda | 我要你去拿走警区圆形大厅上的旗子 |
[36:21] | of the constabulary, and bring it back to me. | 然后带回给我 |
[36:25] | In plain view of all those bluejackets? | 在水兵众目睽睽之下吗 |
[36:28] | Do you know what we do here? | 你知道我们是做什么的吗 |
[36:31] | We get things where they need to be. | 我们把东西带到他们应该去的地方 |
[36:34] | If you’re going to be one of us, I need to know | 如果你要成为我们中的一员 我得确定 |
[36:36] | there isn’t a shred of this city you can’t touch. | 这座城里没有你到不了的地方 |
[36:40] | So, what’s it to be, girl? | 所以 怎么说 小姑娘 |
[36:58] | V-I-G-N-E-T-T-E, Vignette. | VIGNETTE 温妮雅特 |
[37:02] | Stonemoss. | 斯通莫斯 |
[37:03] | That’s stone, as in stone, and moss, as in moss. | 斯通的斯通 莫斯的莫斯 |
[37:06] | Right, right, right, right. | 好好好好 |
[37:07] | You’ll need to fill out a writ of noncompliance, | 你需要填写一份违约书 |
[37:10] | and then we can issue an arrest warrant. | 然后我们才能签发逮捕令 |
[37:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[37:12] | Very well, but do hurry up. | 好吧 但是请快一点 |
[37:13] | She’s been missing for 12 hours. | 她已经失踪12个小时了 |
[37:15] | Running all the way, ma’am. | 定全力以赴 女士 |
[37:21] | What was that about? | 刚怎么回事 |
[37:22] | Oh, some Pix broke her contract. | 有个皮克斯违反了合同 |
[37:43] | The gentleman from the constabulary. | 这位先生是从警察局来的 |
[37:45] | Good morning, sir. Mm, take a seat, please. | 早上好先生 请坐 |
[37:53] | You have news– has the little thief been found? | 请问您有那个小偷的消息了吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 没有 |
[37:59] | Though I am here about the writ you filed. | 我来这是因为你申请了令状 |
[38:03] | How much is the contract in question worth? | 这个合同值多少钱 |
[38:05] | It’s 50 guilders, sir. | 50荷兰盾 先生 |
[38:06] | – I would settle it. – 50 guilders? | -我来付 -50荷兰盾 |
[38:08] | On a policeman’s salary? | 以警察的薪水你付得起吗 |
[38:11] | Why in heaven’s name would you waste that kind of money? | 何必要浪费钱呢 |
[38:13] | Will you release the writ and give her her freedom | 如果我付清欠款 你会废除令状 |
[38:14] | if I pay what’s owed? | 还她自由吗 |
[38:16] | – Yes. – No. | -会 -不会 |
[38:18] | – Yes. – Ezra. | -会 -以斯拉 |
[38:20] | Whatever’s got into you? | 你怎么回事 |
[38:22] | Imogen, I will explain in a moment, please. | 伊莫金 我等下和你解释 拜托了 |
[38:56] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[38:58] | The girl’s no thief. | 那个女孩不是小偷 |
[39:01] | Why did she run? | 她为什么要跑 |
[39:08] | I thought so. | 果然不出我所料 |
[39:12] | I’ll show myself out. | 不用送了 |
[39:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:20] | Father left us 10,000 a year, | 父亲给我们留下的钱一年一万块 |
[39:24] | and now you’re telling me you squandered it? | 现在你告诉我你全挥霍掉了 |
[39:27] | Do you have any idea how much it takes to support a household? | 你知道养家糊口有多费钱吗 |
[39:30] | Do you? A-Any at all? | 知道吗 哪怕知道一点也行 |
[39:34] | So we have coal delivered by the cartload, | 我们每天有大量的煤要运送 |
[39:37] | fresh flowers every day, | 家里还有新鲜的鲜花 |
[39:40] | and that is to say nothing about what it costs | 更不用说让你走在潮流前线 |
[39:42] | to keep you in the latest fashion. | 要花多少钱 |
[39:44] | You would lay the blame for this debacle on me? | 你把这次失败归咎于我 |
[39:46] | I am merely trying to make you understand I had no choice | 我只是想让你明白我别无选择 |
[39:49] | but to try and take the resources that Father left us | 我只能利用父亲留给我们的资源 |
[39:52] | and grow them to reflect our needs. | 来满足我们的需求 |
[39:54] | I trusted that you had our financial matters in hand. | 我曾相信我们的财务事宜尽在你的掌握 |
[39:58] | And I do. | 确实在我掌控之中 |
[40:00] | Now, I will right this situation. | 现在 我会挽回这个情况 |
[40:03] | I-I aim to procure a loan | 我 我打算去贷款 |
[40:05] | to fund the refurbishment of another ship. | 为另一艘船的翻新筹集资金 |
[40:07] | Oh, by the Martyr, | 殉道者在上 |
[40:09] | did you learn nothing from what happened? | 你没有从发生的事里学习到经验吗 |
[40:11] | It was bad luck. | 那是运气不好 |
[40:13] | A storm. | 一场暴风雨 |
[40:15] | There is money to be made in this business still. | 这个生意还能赚钱 |
[40:17] | – Of that, I’m certain. – And what is it | -这点我确定 -那么 |
[40:20] | that you intend to offer the bank as collateral | 你打算用什么去抵押 |
[40:23] | for this loan you hope to procure? | 你的这笔贷款 |
[40:26] | Why, the house, of course. | 怎么了 当然是用这所房子 |
[40:29] | No, Ezra, this house is all we have. | 不行 以斯拉 这房子是我们仅有的了 |
[40:32] | We’ll be on the street. | 我们要睡大街了 |
[40:33] | I aim to adjust our fate. | 我的目标是改变我们的命运 |
[40:35] | You must have faith. | 你必须要有信心 |
[40:36] | Oh, faith be damned. | 信个屁 |
[40:39] | It is my fate, too, and I will have a say in it. | 这也关系到我的命运 我也有话语权 |
[40:42] | And what do you know of anything? | 那你知道什么 |
[40:45] | Apart from what to wear to which function? | 你除了穿衣打扮还会什么 |
[40:48] | Who’s been seen with whom? | 除了出去社交还会什么 |
[40:50] | Now, I am the master here. | 现在我才是这里的主人 |
[40:52] | I will make the decisions! | 我来做决定 |
[41:11] | Wh-Who’s… who’s there? | 谁 谁在那 |
[41:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:16] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[41:36] | Do you have any fucking idea who I am? | 你他妈知道我是谁吗 |
[41:38] | I’m Jonah Breakspear! | 我是乔纳·破矛者 |
[41:40] | My father will crush you for this. | 我父亲会弄死你的 |
[41:42] | You’re dead! The lot of you, dead! | 你死定了 你的同伴也死定了 |
[41:48] | You did well. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:50] | My husband’s convinced that it was Longerbane who took Jonah. | 我丈夫坚信是朗格本带走了乔纳 |
[41:53] | Piety, I’ve served your family for many years. | 皮埃蒂 我侍奉你的家族很多年了 |
[41:58] | Never before have I been asked to lie. | 我从没有被要求过说谎 |
[42:02] | Well, there’s always a first time. | 这个嘛 凡事都有第一次 |
[42:06] | Besides, I’ve always hated that fucking bear. | 再说了 我一直很讨厌那头该死的熊 |
[42:21] | There he is, that ridiculous Puck. | 他来了 那个可笑的帕克人 |
[42:25] | Preening for passersby, desperate for attention. | 为了路人刻意打扮自己 渴望引起注意 |
[42:29] | Does he really think his money can buy him acceptance here? | 他真的认为他的钱能在这买到尊重吗 |
[42:55] | Dear Mr. Agreus: | 亲爱的阿格勒斯先生 |
[42:58] | My behavior yesterday was unneighborly. | 我昨天的行为有些不妥 |
[43:00] | You’re welcome to call on me at your earliest pleasure. | 欢迎您尽早来拜访我 |
[43:03] | Sincerely, Imogen Spurnrose. | 此致 伊莫金·斯布恩罗斯 |
[43:08] | Afissa. | 阿菲萨 |
[43:20] | Don’t just stand there. What did he say? | 别光站着 他说了什么 |
[43:22] | That he would be pleased to take tea with you tomorrow. | 他说很乐意明天和您喝茶 |
[43:30] | Of course he is. | 不出所料 |
[43:32] | – Unless there’s anything else, miss? – Uh-uh. | -还有别的事吗小姐 -没了 |
[43:44] | Everything appears to be in order. | 看起来没问题 |
[43:46] | So the writ has been released? | 所以这令状废了吧 |
[43:49] | She’s free to do as she pleases. | 她自由了 |
[43:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:00] | – Inspector. – What? | -督察 -怎么了 |
[44:02] | We have a problem upstairs. | 楼上出了点问题 |
[44:07] | She’s asking to see the dead Pix. | 她要求见死掉的皮克斯 |
[44:11] | I only need a few moments with her. | 我只需要一点时间 |
[44:14] | It’s all right, Berwick. | 没事 伯威克 |
[44:17] | You’re a Mima. | 你是米玛 |
[44:19] | – What order are you with? – Revanscleer. | -你要做什么 -净化她 |
[44:23] | The investigation is ongoing, Mima. | 事件还在调查中 米玛 |
[44:26] | The body is evidence. | 尸体是证物 |
[44:27] | She was a person first, and she cannot rest like this, | 她生前是人类 在这事发生后 |
[44:31] | not after what happened. | 她不能以这个身份安息 |
[44:34] | She must be anointed. | 她必须被圣油净化 |
[44:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[44:43] | In love we begin, | 以爱为始 |
[44:45] | to light we return. | 回归圣光 |
[44:48] | Love begets love and light begets light. | 爱生爱 光生光 |
[44:52] | We are one with all that is | 我们拥有一切 |
[44:56] | and ever will be. | 直到永远 |
[45:01] | How well did you know Aisling? | 你有多了解爱斯琳 |
[45:04] | She lit a candle at my shrine every week. | 她每周都会来我的圣祠点一根蜡烛 |
[45:07] | For who, I couldn’t say. | 为谁而点 我不能说 |
[45:11] | Can you think of anyone who would’ve wished her harm? | 你能想到有谁会想伤害她吗 |
[45:16] | A pall hangs over her. | 她被浓烟笼罩着 |
[45:22] | She was taken by a great evil. | 一个极其邪恶的生物带走了她 |
[45:26] | Hard to see. | 很难看清 |
[45:29] | But sense… | 但是能感觉到 |
[45:32] | something unnatural. | 是超自然生物 |
[45:36] | Neither man nor fae. | 不是人也不是精灵 |
[45:47] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来不是很惊讶 |
[45:51] | I’ve heard my fair share lately. | 我最近听说了不少这样的事 |
[45:53] | I met a man just the other night | 前几天晚上我遇到了一个男人 |
[45:56] | who claimed he saw some “Dark god” | 声称他见到了”黑暗之神” |
[45:58] | lurking beneath the city. | 潜伏在城市之下 |
[46:00] | – And you didn’t believe him. – He was mad, down to his death. | -你不信他 -直到死他都很疯癫 |
[46:04] | The old ways can summon things | 有一种古老的召唤术 |
[46:05] | that would drive a man mad to look upon. | 会让人发疯 |
[46:10] | You’re saying magic did this? | 你是说这是魔法干的 |
[46:12] | Magic is just your word for all the things | 魔法只是你和你的族人对于 |
[46:14] | you and yours haven’t yet discovered. | 未知事物的一种说法 |
[46:17] | And I’d remind you there was a time, | 我想提醒你曾有一段时间 |
[46:18] | not so long ago in the scheme of things, | 就在不久前 |
[46:21] | when my species was among them. | 我的族群被魔法所包围 |
[46:25] | Thank you, Inspector. | 谢谢你 督察 |
[46:54] | If anything goes wrong, just go. Promise me. | 如果出了问题 就跑 答应我 |
[47:15] | Oy! Is someone gonna talk to me or not? | 嘿 有人愿意和我谈谈吗 |
[47:18] | Shut up and wait your turn. | 闭嘴 等着 |
[47:20] | I was robbed! Does no one care? | 我被抢劫了 没人在乎吗 |
[47:24] | I said shut up. | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[47:25] | It only happened around the corner. | 就发生在拐角那 |
[47:27] | You could still catch ’em if you move your fat arse. | 如果你动动你的肥屁股还可以抓到他们 |
[47:29] | – Yeah, you tell him, Pix. – What? What’d you say? | -教训教训他 皮克斯 -你说什么 |
[47:35] | Hey, hey, where do you think you are? | 你以为你这是在哪 |
[47:46] | Bloody hell! | 该死 |
[47:50] | – I’ve got her. – Don’t be daft, man. | -我来搞定 -别干傻事 伙计 |
[47:52] | If you miss, you’ll bring down the whole bloody dome! | 如果你打偏了就把整个屋顶都打下来了 |
[47:58] | – After her, lads! Come on! – Go! | -抓住她 伙计们 快 -快去 |
[47:59] | – Get her! – Right away, sir! | -抓住她 -遵命 长官 |
[48:12] | Get back here! Hey! | 回来 嘿 |
[48:15] | Stop! Get back here! | 站住 回来 |
[48:25] | I got it. | 我来 |
[48:25] | Get that bloody Critch! | 抓住那该死的克里奇人 |
[48:30] | Vignette. | 温妮雅特 |
[48:33] | The Raven. I know you know better. | 乌鸦 我知道你更清楚 |
[48:36] | – What do you care? Give it to me. – Go. | -你在乎什么 给我 -快走 |
[48:38] | – Not without that flag. – They’ll arrest you. | -没有旗子我不走 -他们会逮捕你 |
[48:40] | And just think of all the things I could tell them. | 想想我能告诉他们的事 |
[48:45] | They don’t know, do they? | 他们还不知道 对吗 |
[48:49] | They don’t know the truth about you. | 他们还不知道关于你的真相 |
[48:50] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[48:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[48:54] | Or maybe it’s mercy. | 也许我是在给你机会 |
[48:57] | You’d never. | 你永远不会 |
[48:59] | You’d never tell them. | 你永远不会告诉他们 |
[49:02] | Do you really want to take that chance? | 你真的想试试吗 |