时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[01:52] | 联军占区 阿农 特南诺克 | |
[01:56] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[02:00] | Come on, run! | 快点 快跑 |
[03:04] | Stop her, you maggots! | 拦住她 你个蠢货 |
[03:06] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[03:37] | Oi. I told you already. | 我早就告诉过你了 |
[03:39] | You get your cut after I get mine. | 我先拿到钱才能满足你的愿望 |
[03:42] | – Fly along now. – No. | -你快走吧 -不 |
[03:43] | I’m coming with you this time. | 我这次跟你一起走 |
[03:44] | Like hell you are. We need you here. | 想都别想 我们需要你留在这里 |
[03:46] | – You’re our last sparrowhawk. – I’m done, okay? | -你是我们最后一只雀鹰 -我不干了 |
[03:49] | Find some other Pix to muster passengers for you. | 去找其他皮克斯帮你找客人吧 |
[03:51] | I’m going to the Burgue. | 我要去博格 |
[03:53] | You know the deal. | 你知道条件的 |
[03:54] | Lest you can pay, | 除非你能付钱 |
[03:55] | you best get your twiggy little ass back to shore. | 不然你最好给我滚回岸上去 |
[03:57] | With all due respect, Captain, I’m not leaving. | 无意冒犯 船长 我不会走的 |
[04:00] | Get the fuck off my ship before I throw you off. | 滚下我的船 不然我就把你扔下去 |
[04:04] | Try it. | 你试试看 |
[04:06] | I just came from that rock | 我来自的那块土地 |
[04:07] | your lads won’t even set foot on, | 你的人根本不会涉足 |
[04:10] | and I’ve cut down tougher things than you | 而过去五分钟里 我杀的东西 |
[04:11] | in the past five minutes. | 比你难对付多了 |
[04:19] | It’s the coastal battery! | 是海岸炮兵 |
[04:25] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[04:26] | Get her in the hold. | 带她进船舱 |
[04:27] | Let’s get out of here, lads. | 我们离开这里 大伙们 |
[04:29] | Move! | 动起来 |
[04:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:38] | Excuse me, miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[05:41] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我就是想说声谢谢 |
[05:43] | For what you done. | 救了我们 |
[05:44] | Folks are saying you’re the one that arranged for the passage. | 大家都说是你安排的航程 |
[05:48] | Please don’t thank me. | 请别感谢我 |
[05:50] | You’ll still have to pay them. | 你们还是要付他们钱 |
[05:51] | Or work off your fee in the Burgue. | 或者在博格打工还钱 |
[05:55] | What I did wasn’t anything. | 我做的算不了什么 |
[05:57] | It was everything. | 对我们而言意义重大 |
[05:59] | You gave us all a fighting chance at a better life. | 你给了我们在更好的生活中奋斗的机会 |
[06:04] | I-I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[06:08] | Is that a Burguish soldier? | 那是个博格士兵吗 |
[06:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:13] | He’s somebody I knew from the war. | 他是我在战争中认识的 |
[06:15] | You and he, were you…? | 你们两个 是不是… |
[06:18] | Look, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 听着 这没什么好羞耻的 |
[06:21] | I had a tryst with a Burguish rifleman once. | 我也和一个博格枪手约会过 |
[06:24] | Curiosity, mostly, | 更多是出于好奇 |
[06:25] | but he was a nice enough lad. | 但他真是一个很好的人 |
[06:30] | It was a bit more than that for me. | 对我来说没有这么简单 |
[06:33] | Is that why you’re headed to the Burgue? | 所以你才要去博格吗 |
[06:35] | To be with him? | 为了和他在一起吗 |
[06:38] | No. | 不是 |
[06:41] | He died. | 他死了 |
[06:42] | In the last Pact advance. | 死于联军最后一次进军 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:05] | Oi! | 喂 |
[09:07] | What’s your hurry, love? | 着急去哪里 甜心 |
[09:09] | Come up and see me. | 上来和我坐坐吧 |
[09:14] | See, you can’t sell this Critch bilge out on the Row. | 你不能在狂欢区卖这些克里奇破烂 |
[09:18] | Not without a permit. | 没有许可证就不行 |
[09:20] | Now, fortunately, it’s your lucky day. | 还好 今天是你的幸运日 |
[09:24] | ‘Cause we can sell you one. | 我们可以卖给你一个 |
[09:26] | I need to speak with my father. | 我得和我父亲商量 |
[09:28] | Oh, he’s not here now, is he? | 他现在不在 是吧 |
[09:30] | Used to be a big shot doctor back in his country, he was. | 在他的祖国 他可是个大名医 |
[09:32] | Really? And now he pushes this dross. | 是吗 他如今也就卖卖破烂 |
[09:37] | All right, come on, there. | 好了 快点 |
[09:38] | Get this shit out of here, all right? | 把这个摊子搬走 听见没 |
[09:40] | You can’t have this stall here anymore… | 你不能再在这里摆摊 |
[09:41] | You gonna pick that up? | 你要捡起来吗 |
[09:44] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[09:45] | – Thatch, no, no, no. Don’t. – It’s all right, it’s all right. | -萨奇 别 -没关系 |
[09:47] | Thatch. | 萨奇 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause it seemed to me that you was asking for a civics lesson. | 我看你得接受一下公民教育了 |
[09:53] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[09:55] | Or else what? | 不然就怎样 |
[10:05] | You might want to change your trousers. | 你可能得换条裤子了 |
[10:06] | No, stay down, stay down. Stop it! | 不要 冷静 停下 |
[10:08] | Sorry, Inspector. He’s just joined. | 抱歉 督察 他是个新人 |
[10:10] | Are you off your trolley? Do you know who that is? | 你疯了吗 知道这是谁吗 |
[10:12] | Thank you, Inspector. | 谢谢 督察 |
[10:14] | – How’s your father? – Good. | -你父亲可好 -很好 |
[10:16] | What brings you to the Row this morning? | 您今早怎么会来狂欢区 |
[10:18] | A case. | 有一宗案子 |
[10:26] | She woke up last night. | 她昨晚醒了 |
[10:28] | She’s lucid? She’s talking? | 她醒了 说话了吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah. By Titania’s grace. | 是的 多亏提泰妮娅的恩典 |
[10:34] | Magrite, my love, | 玛格丽特 亲爱的 |
[10:36] | this is Inspector Philostrate. | 这位是菲勒斯特雷督察 |
[10:38] | You can call me Philo. | 你可以叫我菲勒 |
[10:40] | You’re police? | 你是警察吗 |
[10:41] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:44] | I’ve been charged with finding the man | 我负责追捕为这几起袭击 |
[10:46] | responsible for these attacks. | 负责的嫌犯 |
[10:48] | Unseelie Jack. | 可恶的杰克 |
[10:50] | That’s what they’ve been calling him. | 他们都这样叫他 |
[10:52] | What us Critch have been calling him, you mean. | 你是说我们克里奇人都这么叫他 |
[10:57] | Jack would never take the clawhammer to your kind. | 杰克绝不会对你们的族人下手 |
[11:00] | You can talk to him, Mags. | 你可以和他聊聊的 麦格斯 |
[11:02] | He’s one of the good ones. | 他是个好人 |
[11:05] | I’ve talked to some of the others. | 我和其他受害人也聊过 |
[11:09] | At least, the ones who can talk. | 至少是和还能讲话的那些人 |
[11:11] | I’m afraid I didn’t get very far. | 但我没有得到太多信息 |
[11:14] | I was hoping you could tell me more. | 我希望你能告诉我更多信息 |
[11:16] | Help me bring this man– well, if we can call him that– | 帮我将这个人…如果我们还能称之为人的话… |
[11:19] | to justice. | 绳之以法 |
[11:23] | Can I have some tea? | 我能喝点茶吗 |
[11:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:33] | You’re from Anoun. | 你是阿农人 |
[11:35] | I spent some time in the Tirnanese highlands myself | 战争时期 我在特南尼斯高地 |
[11:38] | during the war. | 驻守过 |
[11:42] | I was stationed in a mimasery. | 我被派驻守在育幼院里 |
[11:47] | One of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最美的地方之一 |
[11:52] | With some of the bravest people I’ve ever known. | 我的同伴也都是最勇敢的人 |
[11:57] | Sometimes I feel like I left my heart behind. | 有时我感觉自己的心留在了那里 |
[12:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:07] | I hate to ask you to relive this. | 我也不想让你再回忆那件事 |
[12:09] | I know it’s painful. | 我知道那很痛苦 |
[12:12] | But this man is still out there, | 但那个人还逍遥法外 |
[12:14] | hunting innocent fae folk. | 猎杀无辜的精灵 |
[12:18] | Every three weeks, another one. | 每三周就出现一名新的受害人 |
[12:20] | It’s been three weeks since your attack. | 自你被攻击 已经三周了 |
[12:22] | He’s gonna do it again. | 他会再次下手的 |
[12:23] | We have to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[12:26] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:28] | Please. | 求求你 |
[12:36] | I heard him before I saw him. | 我没看见他人的时候 先听见了他的声音 |
[12:43] | He called me a Pix whore. | 他叫我皮克斯婊子 |
[12:49] | Said he could smell it on me. | 他说能闻到我身上的气味 |
[12:52] | The darkness. | 黑暗的气息 |
[12:55] | Do you remember what he looked like? | 你记得他的长相吗 |
[12:57] | His head was shaved, | 他是光头 |
[13:00] | except for the hair on the side of his face. | 只有脸侧有毛发 |
[13:03] | Muttonchops. | 络腮胡 |
[13:08] | He had a tattoo on his forearm. | 他的小臂上有纹身 |
[13:11] | Of what? | 什么图案 |
[13:12] | A snake, I think. | 我觉得像条蛇 |
[13:17] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[13:19] | The smallest detail could lead to his arrest. | 最微小的细节都有可能让他落网 |
[13:28] | He wore a uniform. | 他穿着制服 |
[13:34] | A uniform? | 制服 |
[13:36] | What kind of uniform? | 什么样的制服 |
[13:38] | Was it police? | 警察制服吗 |
[13:40] | Military? | 军装吗 |
[13:42] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[13:43] | I haven’t been here long. | 我来这儿还没有多久 |
[13:48] | No. | 确实 |
[13:50] | ‘Course not. | 是没多久 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | You’ve been very helpful, very brave. | 你帮了我们很大忙 也很勇敢 |
[14:02] | I can tell you’re from the highlands. | 不愧是高地来的子民 |
[14:09] | Mr. Philo. | 菲勒先生 |
[14:13] | I can see you’re a good man. | 我能看得出来你是个好人 |
[14:16] | I hope you find what you lost there. | 希望你能找回在那儿丢失的东西 |
[14:23] | You as well. | 你也是 |
[14:34] | Careful, Franny! | 弗兰尼 小心 |
[14:36] | Not so close, Peter! | 别靠那么近 皮特 |
[14:38] | You heard Nanny. Come back at once. | 你听到保姆怎么说了 赶快回来 |
[14:41] | Never mind her, silly old goat. | 别理她了 那个老蠢货 |
[14:46] | By the Martyr, look! | 殉道者在上 快看 |
[14:48] | A shipwreck! | 一艘失事的船 |
[14:53] | Run back. | 赶快回去 |
[14:54] | Get a constable. | 去找治安官 |
[14:56] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[15:18] | The Critch are swarming our city. | 克里奇人像蝗虫一样涌来 |
[15:22] | They are changing the very fabric of our society. | 他们改变了这个社会的每一丝架构 |
[15:27] | And not for the better. | 造成更坏的影响 |
[15:28] | They bring vices, wantonness, | 他们带来邪恶和放荡 |
[15:31] | the scourge of lixer addiction, | 利克瑟药瘾的泛滥成灾 |
[15:34] | the worship of strange gods. | 还有对异教邪神的崇拜 |
[15:37] | – That’s right. – Agreed. | -没错 -同意 |
[15:38] | Our streets are safe no more. | 街道变得不再安宁 |
[15:40] | Whole boroughs have become off-limits to decent citizens. | 镇子成了正直公民不敢踏入的法外之地 |
[15:47] | The people look to their chancellor for relief. | 人们向总理大臣寻求安慰 |
[15:49] | What do they find instead? | 但他们得到了什么呢 |
[15:51] | A majority content to do nothing! | 毫无作为所带来的巨大知足感 |
[15:58] | It would seem that good Proctor Longerbane | 看来我们的老好人普罗克特·朗格本 |
[16:01] | has forgotten why the fae folk | 已经忘记了最初精灵族 |
[16:04] | were forced to flee their lands in the first place. | 被赶出家园的原因 |
[16:07] | Exactly. Exactly. | 没错 没错 |
[16:09] | Because the party he leads | 就是因为他领导的党派选择了 |
[16:12] | chose to let Tirnanoc fall into the hands of the Pact! | 放任联军攻陷特南诺克 |
[16:17] | Let’s not forget which party dragged us | 我们不该忘记是哪个党派在帝国建立时 |
[16:20] | into that misbegotten adventure in empire making. | 把国家卷进了那场拙劣可鄙的冒险 |
[16:26] | It was a war we could have won. | 我们本能赢下那场战役 |
[16:29] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -没错 -说得好 |
[16:31] | It was a war we should have won! | 我们本该赢下那场战役 |
[16:37] | See how he dodges the issue at hand. | 看看他是怎么逃避当下问题的 |
[16:40] | Burguishmen can’t find honest work | 博格族人找不到一份正经的职业是因为 |
[16:42] | because the Critch do their jobs for a pittance! | 克里奇人用廉价劳动力抢走了他们的工作 |
[16:48] | If Proctor Longerbane wishes | 如果普罗克特·朗格本想要把 |
[16:50] | to send the fae folk back to whence they came, | 精灵族人赶回他们的老家 |
[16:54] | let him amass a majority of votes to do so. | 那就让他为此去拉多数选票吧 |
[17:00] | Making laws is the province of this august chamber. | 这个庄严内阁的职责是立法 |
[17:05] | Mine is but to see those laws duly enforced. | 而我的职责是保证法律充分施行 |
[17:11] | So, that doesn’t include the law | 那么这些法律中不包括禁止与 |
[17:14] | against consorting with Pix harlots. | 皮克斯家的名妓厮混的法律了 |
[17:20] | The audacity! | 好大的胆量 |
[17:24] | Impugn? How? | 污蔑我们 怎么会 |
[17:30] | His slurs matter not. | 不必在意他的胡言论语 |
[17:35] | The Breakspear name is above reproach. | 破矛者的崇高名誉是不容指摘的 |
[17:39] | Even so, that you should have to tolerate such impudence | 即便如此 你也应该容忍他的无礼 |
[17:42] | when it’s you that holds the majority. | 尤其现在是你担任多数党领袖 |
[17:44] | Mm, by but a blade’s margin. | 两党人数差距极微 |
[17:46] | The slightest misstep could cost me the chancellorship. | 一个极小失误足以让我丢掉总理大臣之位 |
[17:51] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[17:57] | Good morning, Father. | 早上好 父亲 |
[18:00] | Hello, Mother. | 早安 母亲 |
[18:07] | Above reproach. | 名誉不容指摘 |
[18:10] | Indeed, husband. | 的确没错 夫君 |
[18:17] | And where have you been? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[18:18] | Out with friends. | 和朋友一起出去 |
[18:20] | – All night. – It would seem. | -是吗 -起码看起来像是 |
[18:23] | Not on Carnival Row, I trust. | 我相信你们应该没有去狂欢区 |
[18:26] | Of course not. | 当然没去 |
[18:27] | No, you-you’ve been quite clear | 你对我社交活动和生活范围的界限 |
[18:29] | about the boundaries of my comings and goings. | 已经说的够明白了 |
[18:31] | You’re the chancellor’s son, Jonah. | 你是总理大臣的儿子 乔纳 |
[18:34] | You can’t give your father’s enemies any ammunition. | 你不能给你父亲的政敌留下任何的把柄 |
[18:38] | Rest assured, I’d sooner die | 放心 我就算死也不会 |
[18:39] | than become an embarrassment to my dear, beloved father. | 成为我可亲的挚爱的父亲大人的耻辱 |
[18:44] | It’s your future that concerns me, Jonah. | 我关心的是你的前途 乔纳 |
[18:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:51] | My future’s daffodils and rainbows | 目前看来 |
[18:53] | as far as the eye can see. | 我的前程一片如花似锦 |
[19:04] | Fellow Burguishmen! | 博格的同胞们 |
[19:07] | Your city is under siege! | 你们的城市被围困 |
[19:09] | But you are not alone! | 但你们不是孤立无援的 |
[19:11] | Have your voice heard! | 说出你们的心声 |
[19:18] | So, have you caught him yet? | 你抓到他了吗 |
[19:20] | Tourmaline. | 托玛琳 |
[19:22] | It’s been three weeks since the last one. | 距离上一个受害者已经过去三周了 |
[19:23] | I expect he’ll be on the prowl tonight, won’t he? | 我猜他今晚会出来狩猎 对吗 |
[19:25] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[19:27] | I’m just wondering if I should make a point | 我只是在考虑有没有必要在 |
[19:28] | of running my errands before sundown. | 天黑前把我的差事办完 |
[19:33] | I’d have had him by now | 如果更多的受害者 |
[19:34] | if more of the victims had been forthcoming. | 能多提供点信息的话 我早就能抓到他了 |
[19:36] | Yeah, well, a bloke with a badge knocking on your door | 是吗 一个带着警徽的小子敲你家的门 |
[19:39] | isn’t exactly a relief where they come from. | 这在他们的家乡可不是件令人宽慰的事 |
[19:42] | What? | 我说错了吗 |
[19:45] | I will grant you, the police are no angels, | 我向你保证 警察虽然不是天使 |
[19:48] | but we’re not the bloody Pact. | 但我们也不是该死的联军 |
[19:49] | Yeah, but you lot left us to them, | 但是你们把我们丢给他们 |
[19:51] | just like you’d leave us to Jack. | 就像你们会把我们丢给杰克 |
[19:53] | It’s what people are saying. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[19:55] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:57] | How bad is it? | 情况有多严重 |
[19:58] | Do I need to be worried about riots? | 我需要担心有人会造反吗 |
[20:00] | It’s tense. | 气氛很紧张 |
[20:03] | A racist with a hammer is beating us | 一个种族歧视者正带着锤子 |
[20:04] | where he finds us, and we don’t see | 殴打我们 而我们没看见 |
[20:06] | too many of you lot out here giving a shit. | 你们的人有任何动作 |
[20:08] | You looking for trouble? | 你在自找麻烦吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, you’re not in Sheep-Land anymore, | 你们已经不是在羊圈了 |
[20:12] | you fuckin’ trotter. | 你们这些混蛋 |
[20:14] | This city belongs to us! | 这座城市是属于我们的 |
[20:16] | You’d do well to remember that! | 你们最好记住这件事 |
[20:19] | Anyway, this Jack business. | 无论如何 杰克这件事 |
[20:20] | I can tell you where I’d look. | 我可以告诉你我会去哪查 |
[20:24] | Which is what you’re doing here. | 这也正是你的来意 |
[20:27] | Last victim said he had muttonchops. | 最后一个受害者说他有络腮胡 |
[20:31] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:32] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[20:35] | Another wreckage. | 另一片废墟 |
[20:36] | Came from Anoun. | 来自阿农 |
[20:38] | Any survivors? | 有幸存者吗 |
[20:40] | Are there ever? | 以前有过吗 |
[20:41] | She was found on the shore just off Cape Tairn. | 她是在泰恩角附近的海岸被发现的 |
[20:44] | It’s just what this fucking city needs, | 这就是这座城市所需要的 |
[20:46] | another Pix mouth to feed. | 另一张待哺的皮克斯小嘴 |
[20:53] | Oi, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[20:55] | Name? | 叫什么 |
[21:00] | Name. | 叫什么 |
[21:02] | Vignette. Vignette Stonemoss. | 温妮雅特 温妮雅特·斯通莫斯 |
[21:05] | Not yours, you daft thing, | 不是你的 你这蠢货 |
[21:07] | the sodding ship that went down. | 那艘沉船的名字 |
[21:09] | Deliverance, I think it was. | 我记得是激流勇士 |
[21:10] | Yeah, and you boarded her where? | 你在哪上的这艘船 |
[21:12] | Near Anoun. Off the coast. | 靠近阿农 岸边上 |
[21:15] | They’re smart, these Critch runners. | 这些克里奇逃亡者 还挺聪明 |
[21:16] | Sailing up and down the coast just clear of Pact cannons, eh? | 在远离联军炮兵的海岸来回航行 |
[21:20] | Eh, not smart enough to keep clear | 但他们还没聪明到 |
[21:21] | of the winter squalls, though, are they? | 远离凛冬暴风雪 不是吗 |
[21:24] | What happened to the others? | 其他人发生了什么 |
[21:25] | All lost but you, darling. | 宝贝 他们都失踪 就剩下你了 |
[21:30] | They wouldn’t let us out of the hold, | 即使船舱开始进水 |
[21:32] | even when the ship started taking on water. | 他们也不让我们离开 |
[21:34] | If they let you out of the hold and you’d winged ashore, | 如果他们让你们下船了 你们就都飞上岸了 |
[21:37] | you wouldn’t be worth nothing to ’em, now would you? | 你对他们就没有任何意义了 不是吗 |
[21:40] | Who are you contracted to? | 你签约给谁了 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:45] | Only that it was two years’ work for the passage. | 只知道要两年的海程 |
[21:47] | All right. Get her processed. | 让她接受检查 |
[21:49] | And find out who this ship is registered to, | 查出这艘船是谁注册的 |
[21:51] | and make sure she gets where she belongs. | 确保她能找到属于她的地方 |
[21:53] | – Here. – This way. Go. | -给 -这边走 |
[22:06] | I wonder who he could be. | 我真想知道他是谁 |
[22:08] | It’s the finest house on the Crossing. | 这是过境处最好的房子 |
[22:10] | He must be very rich. | 他一定很有钱 |
[22:12] | Oh, he’d have to be. | 他肯定是 |
[22:13] | Sent his solicitor to the auction, | 据我听说 他还没见过这房子 |
[22:15] | bought the place sight unseen is how I heard it. | 就派他的律师去拍卖会买了下来 |
[22:18] | Sight unseen? | 都没看房 |
[22:21] | Well, he must be very rich, indeed. | 他肯定很有钱 |
[22:27] | You expecting someone, dear sister? | 亲爱的妹妹 你有客人吗 |
[22:29] | No. | 没有 |
[22:34] | Yes? Can I help you? | 你好 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[22:36] | I’m looking for Mr. Ezra Spurnrose. | 我找以斯拉·斯布恩罗斯先生 |
[22:39] | It’s all right, Afissa. | 没事了 阿菲萨 |
[22:42] | I’m Ezra Spurnrose. | 我就是以斯拉·斯布恩罗斯 |
[22:43] | You’re the registered owner of the sailing ship Deliverance? | 你是航船激流勇士的注册船主吗 |
[22:47] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么了 |
[22:52] | – Lost at sea. – Surely, Mr. Spurnrose, | -海里失事了 -是的 斯布恩罗斯先生 |
[22:55] | you understood the risks involved? | 你了解所涉及的风险 |
[22:57] | Apparently not. | 显然并不知道 |
[23:00] | I’m-I’m afraid I tied up a considerable portion | 恐怕我在这家企业里投入了 |
[23:02] | of my family assets in this enterprise. | 我的相当一部分家族资产 |
[23:05] | Uh, I was approached to fund | 我被要求出资资助 |
[23:06] | the purchase and furbishment of the… | 购买并注册激流勇士号航船 |
[23:09] | the Deliverance as a passenger vessel | 作为客船运送 |
[23:11] | in return for a share | 这些绝望的可怜虫 |
[23:12] | of the profits earned in bringing these… | 来到我们的岛上 |
[23:15] | desperate wretches to our shores. | 以此来获取一些利润份额 |
[23:19] | It’s not illegal. | 这不违法吧 |
[23:21] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:22] | No. | 是的 |
[23:24] | But it ought to be, if you ask me. | 但是要我说的话这本应违法 |
[23:27] | We have more than enough Critch here already, | 我们这里已经足够多的克里奇人了 |
[23:29] | thank you very much. | 谢谢你啊 |
[23:31] | Now, as to the disposition | 现在 至于对这个 |
[23:34] | of this here Pix. | 皮克斯的处置 |
[23:36] | She’s indentured for the price of passage. | 她为了换取这次通行而签订了契约 |
[23:39] | 50 guilders. | 50荷兰盾 |
[23:41] | You can sell that contract to someone else, | 你可以把这份契约卖给别人 |
[23:42] | or you can keep her as a domestic. | 或者你可以把她留作佣人 |
[23:45] | Your choice. | 你来决定 |
[23:52] | A lady’s maid? | 一个小姐的侍女 |
[23:53] | Oh, Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[23:55] | I’ve not had one since poor Father died. | 自从我们可怜的父亲死后我就一直没有了 |
[23:57] | Well, it is high time we corrected | 现在是时候纠正这种无法容忍的状况了 |
[23:59] | that intolerable state of affairs. | 这种无法容忍的情况了 |
[24:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:03] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:05] | – Now, what for, dear? – For doubting you | -亲爱的 因为什么 -因为我质疑你 |
[24:07] | and your ever mysterious business ventures. | 和你神秘的商业风险投资 |
[24:10] | Clearly, you are handling our affairs most capably. | 很明显 你把我们的事务处理得很好 |
[24:16] | What’s your name, girl? | 小女孩 你叫什么名字 |
[24:17] | Vignette. | 温妮雅特 |
[24:20] | Well, come along, then. | 那就跟我走 |
[24:21] | Let’s get you cleaned up. I think we still got | 去好好梳洗一下 我记得最后 |
[24:23] | the last girl’s uniform somewhere. | 那个女孩的制服还在哪里放着 |
[24:28] | You’ll have Swansday off. | 你在天鹅日那天休息 |
[24:29] | Please attend to personal matters then | 请在那天而不是一周内 |
[24:31] | and not during the week. | 来处理你的个人事务 |
[24:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:35] | The last girl we– Uh, milk? | 我们最后的那个女孩 牛奶 |
[24:38] | The last girl we had had a veritable parade of kin | 我们的最后的那个女孩有她的亲人 |
[24:41] | popping in downstairs at all… Oh, that-that’s enough. | 不分白天黑夜地 够了 |
[24:44] | At all hours of the day and night. | 在我们的楼下来回游行 |
[24:45] | It was terribly annoying. | 简直烦死人了 |
[24:47] | Not to worry, miss. | 小姐 不用担心 |
[24:49] | I have no kin to speak of. | 我没有亲人了 |
[24:51] | Oh, are they all still in Tirnanoc? | 他们还在特南诺克吗 |
[24:53] | They’re all dead. | 他们都去世了 |
[24:59] | Well, of course, I think it’s dreadful | 当然 我认为很可怕的是 |
[25:00] | that the Burgue abandoned Tirnanoc | 博格把特南诺克抛弃了 |
[25:02] | to the ravages of the Pact. | 任由联军破坏 |
[25:05] | Taking in an unfortunate such as yourself | 收留一个像你这样的小可怜 |
[25:08] | is the least we can do. | 是我们所能做的微不足道的事 |
[25:11] | You’ll need to clean your nails | 在你下次服侍我喝茶之前 |
[25:12] | – before you serve me tea again. – Yes, miss. | -要先清理一下指甲 -是 小姐 |
[25:15] | Well, it’s no wonder that it fits you so well. | 难怪它这么适合你 |
[25:17] | All you fae are so slight and hollow-boned. | 你们精灵都是那么的瘦小而且皮包骨 |
[25:21] | – I’m not sure about this braid, though. – Don’t. | -对这个辫子我不太确定 -别 |
[25:26] | Uh, I’m so-so sorry, miss. | 小姐 我很抱歉 |
[25:29] | Please excuse me. I just… | 请原谅我 我只是 |
[25:31] | I don’t have much else left. | 我不剩下什么了 |
[25:34] | My braids tell who I am. | 我的辫子提醒着我是谁 |
[25:40] | How quaint. | 真古怪啊 |
[25:42] | It reminds me of someone I’ve lost. | 它会让我想起我失去的人 |
[25:52] | I do hope you won’t be any trouble. | 我希望你不会成为什么麻烦 |
[25:56] | You may go. | 你下去吧 |
[25:59] | This is our city! | 这是我们的城市 |
[26:02] | It belongs to the Burguishmen! | 它属于博格人 |
[26:07] | You need only look at the godless hell | 你只需要看一眼 |
[26:10] | these bestial shite races have made | 这凶残的种族使他们的领地 |
[26:13] | of their own fucking lands | 成为怎样的无神的地狱 |
[26:14] | to know what’s at stake here! | 就知道我们的处境有多危险 |
[26:18] | If Absalom Breakspear can’t put a stop to the tide of Critch | 如果阿布萨龙·破矛者不能遏制住克里奇人 |
[26:23] | swamping our shores, | 如潮水般的涌上岸来 |
[26:25] | then let him step aside for a man who can: | 那就让位给一个能做到的人 |
[26:28] | Ritter Longerbane! | 里特·朗格本 |
[26:29] | – Longerbane! – Longerbane! | -朗格本 -朗格本 |
[26:31] | Ritter Longerbane! | 里特·朗格本 |
[26:34] | Ritter Longerbane! | 里特·朗格本 |
[26:43] | Well, it’s a disgrace, that’s what it is. | 这是个名副其实的耻辱啊 |
[26:45] | These used to be respectable neighborhoods. | 这些曾经是值得尊敬的社区 |
[26:47] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[26:49] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[26:51] | Well, last I heard, it wasn’t illegal | 据我所知 和志趣相投的人 |
[26:53] | to gather with like-minded folk. | 聚在一起还不算犯法吧 |
[26:56] | Not even the sorts of folk who might be happy | 哪怕是那些乐于拿锤子 |
[26:58] | to take a hammer to a few faerish skulls, eh? | 往精灵族人头上砸的人 是吗 |
[27:00] | You still after that bloke? How long you gonna keep that up? | 你还在找那个家伙 你要坚持多久 |
[27:03] | Till I find him. And I will find him. | 直到我找到他 我也一定会找到他 |
[27:05] | Yeah, well, not among these fine gents. | 肯定不在这些绅士之中 |
[27:08] | Oh, I don’t know. I think he might be close. | 我倒觉得他近在眼前 |
[27:12] | Very close. | 特别近 |
[27:13] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示些什么 |
[27:15] | Just that Jack’s last victim | 就是杰克的最后一个受害者 |
[27:16] | said he might be one of you Choppers. | 说他可能是你们刽子手中的一位 |
[27:19] | A bald one. | 一个秃子 |
[27:21] | Wearing a uniform, Sergeant. | 穿着制服 中士 |
[27:23] | Well, these fucking Critch. | 这些死克里奇人 |
[27:25] | They will say anything to get attention, | 他们会说任何吸引注意力的话 |
[27:27] | -Won’t they, lads? -Right. | -对吧小伙子 -对 |
[27:29] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[27:31] | Then you won’t mind showing me your arm, | 那你应该不介意给我看看你的胳膊吧 |
[27:33] | will you? | 对吧 |
[27:34] | I don’t have to show you a fucking thing. | 我他妈不必给你看任何东西 |
[27:40] | Look, I took an oath | 听着 我立下了誓言 |
[27:42] | to protect the people of this good city | 要保护好这座城市的市民 |
[27:43] | just like you did. | 就像你一样 |
[27:45] | Do you and your like-minded folk | 你和你志同道合的朋友 |
[27:46] | consider the fae among those people? | 认为那些人中有精灵吗 |
[27:48] | Why do you care so bloody much? | 你怎么这么在乎 |
[27:50] | What’s this strange affinity you have for them? | 你和他们有什么关系 |
[27:52] | Because I served beside their kind in the war. | 因为我在这场战争中和他们并肩作战 |
[27:55] | They put their lives on the line, same as we did, | 他们和我们一样命悬一线 |
[27:57] | and I’m just not sure I like how this city has chosen | 我不确定我会喜欢这座城市 |
[27:59] | -to repay them for it. -Ah, right. The war. | -报答他们的方式 -噢对 战争 |
[28:01] | Yeah, I hear all sorts of things happened over there. | 对 我听说了那边发生的各种事情 |
[28:03] | Oh, you heard, did you? | 你听说的 对吗 |
[28:05] | I wouldn’t blame a lad for going a little heathen. | 我不会因为一个小伙子不信教而责怪他 |
[28:08] | No proper women around. | 这周围没有合适的女人 |
[28:09] | Just all those beggared tinks | 满是乞丐为了得到 |
[28:11] | happy to spread for a shiny Burguish stiver. | 博格人的施舍而把碗摇的叮当响 |
[28:15] | It’s easy enough. | 这很容易 |
[28:16] | Just close your eyes, | 闭上眼 |
[28:18] | think of your sweetheart back home. | 想想你家里的爱人 |
[28:20] | See, I heard it’s like sticking your cock | 我听说那就像把你的阴茎 |
[28:23] | into a pail of greasy ferrets. | 捅进油腻的雪貂里 |
[28:26] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[28:30] | Stand up, and you’ll regret it. | 站起来 你会后悔的 |
[28:37] | Don’t think I won’t fucking report you for this. | 别他妈以为我不会举报你 |
[28:39] | Do it! | 你去啊 |
[28:40] | I can’t wait to tell ’em where I found you. | 我等不及要告诉他们我在哪找到你了 |
[29:04] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:07] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:13] | Mrs. Fyfe. | 法伊芙太太 |
[29:14] | Mr. Philostrate. | 菲勒斯特雷先生 |
[29:15] | I kept your plate warm. | 我给你热了菜 |
[29:17] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[29:18] | Oh, you should be. | 你确实应该感谢 |
[29:20] | Supper is served between 6:00 and 7:00. | 晚餐只在六点到七点供应 |
[29:23] | House rules. | 这是规矩 |
[29:24] | Come, Mr. Bagstock, | 好了 巴格斯托克先生 |
[29:26] | 20 minutes grace is the least | 20分钟的宽限是最起码 |
[29:27] | we can afford Mr. Philostrate, | 我们能为菲勒斯特雷先生做的 |
[29:28] | considering he spends his days keeping our streets safe. | 考虑到他这些天在保护我们街道的安全 |
[29:31] | It’s favoritism, is what it is. | 你这是在偏袒他 |
[29:33] | Don’t think I haven’t noticed. | 别以为我没注意到 |
[30:07] | Can’t recall you’ve ever told me how this happened. | 不记得你有告诉过我这伤口是怎么来的 |
[30:11] | I’m sure I have. | 我确定我说过 |
[30:16] | It’s a war wound. | 打仗留下的 |
[30:17] | Yes, but you never told me how. | 是 但你从没告诉过我是如何受伤的 |
[30:23] | I can’t imagine… | 我无法想象 |
[30:25] | you’d want to know more than that. | 你居然想知道更多 |
[30:26] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[30:31] | Because not everyone came back, I suppose. | 因为不是每个人都回来了 |
[30:34] | You mean my husband? | 你是说我丈夫吗 |
[30:39] | It’s been seven years. | 已经七年了 |
[30:41] | More. | 还不止 |
[30:43] | Sometimes the old wounds hurt the most. | 有时候旧伤最疼 |
[30:46] | I’ve made peace with my pain. | 我已经消除了我的痛苦 |
[30:49] | It’s yours I’m curious about. | 我现在很好奇你的 |
[30:56] | It was war and it was hard, and… | 那场战役很艰难 |
[31:00] | I did things I regret. | 我做了一些我后悔的事 |
[31:02] | I’m sure that’s not the whole of it. | 我确定不止是这样 |
[31:05] | What if it is? | 如果是呢 |
[31:07] | What makes you so sure there’s a story worth hearing? | 是什么让你确定我这个故事值得听 |
[31:10] | Because you’re a man worth knowing. | 因为你是一个值得了解的男人 |
[31:14] | And men like you are made of stories. | 像你这样的人满是故事 |
[31:16] | Tell me one. | 给我讲一个吧 |
[31:21] | Some other time. It’s late. | 日后再说吧 有点晚了 |
[31:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:28] | Yes. | 好 |
[31:30] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[31:38] | Good night, Mr. Philostrate. | 晚安 菲勒斯特雷先生 |
[31:43] | Good night, Mrs. Fyfe. | 晚安 法伊芙太太 |
[31:53] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[31:55] | Well, we can’t have you flying away in the middle of the day, now, | 这个嘛 这些天我们可不能让你跑了 |
[31:57] | can we? | 对吧 |
[31:59] | Lace up. | 系紧来 |
[32:01] | You can go where you like on your own time, | 私下里你想去哪都可以 |
[32:04] | but keep in mind that you’re always representing this house. | 但要记住你代表着这栋房子 |
[32:09] | To that end, I don’t suppose you know of a train | 为此 我想你不知道有火车 |
[32:11] | going towards the Tetterby Hotel, do you? | 开往特忒比酒店 对吗 |
[32:14] | What do you know of that place? | 你对那地方了解多少 |
[32:16] | A friend of mine came to the Burgue a while ago. | 不久前我的一个朋友来了博格 |
[32:19] | Heard she might be staying there. | 听说她可能待在了那里 |
[32:22] | The Tetterby is a house of ill repute, girl. | 特忒比一家的名声可不怎么好 姑娘 |
[32:24] | On Carnival Row. | 即便在狂欢区也是如此 |
[32:27] | I must be mistaken, then. | 那我一定是误会了 |
[32:29] | You see that you are. | 你就当是吧 |
[32:31] | Now, listen, girl, | 现在听着 姑娘 |
[32:33] | I’ll be keeping a close watch on you. | 我会紧紧看好你的 |
[32:35] | I’ve got a full belly and a roof over my head, | 我吃得饱饭 还有地方住 |
[32:38] | thanks to this family, | 都多亏了这个家 |
[32:39] | and in this city, that’s no mean feat. | 在这个城市里 有吃有住可不容易 |
[32:41] | So you mind yourself. | 所以你最好注意点 |
[33:21] | Vignette? | 温妮雅特 |
[33:26] | Are you just about finished in here? | 你在这儿忙完没有 |
[33:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 完了 太太 |
[33:47] | I would send you on an errand. | 我有件差事想派你去办 |
[33:49] | Can I count on your discretion? | 你靠得住吗 |
[33:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 太太 |
[33:53] | I need you to go to the Row and have this refilled. | 我要你去狂欢区再买一瓶这个 |
[34:00] | Tamphus Oil. | 坦菲斯精油 |
[34:02] | Along with Calder root and the Martyr knows what else. | 再加点考尔德根 和其它一些鬼东西 |
[34:04] | A drop behind each ear, and men take notice | 双耳后各来一滴 男人就会注意到你 |
[34:06] | of what they otherwise overlook. | 否则就只会把你当空气 |
[34:08] | I may be plain, but at least I’m clear-eyed about it. | 或许太直白了 但至少这种事我看得明白 |
[34:15] | It is quite dear, yes. | 这个确实很贵 |
[34:17] | My brother would not approve of such an expenditure. | 我哥哥不会允许我这么铺张 |
[34:20] | But then again, he’s not about to turn 23 | 不过话说回来 快满23岁 |
[34:23] | with few suitable prospects for marriage, is he? | 却还没几个能结婚的对象的又不是他 |
[34:25] | Run along. | 快去吧 |
[34:28] | Rumor has it our new neighbor takes residence today, | 听说我们的新邻居今天搬进来 |
[34:30] | and it’s a safe wager Louisa Pembroke already has | 我敢打赌路易莎·彭布罗克 |
[34:32] | a new dress picked out to parade herself in front of him. | 早就精心选了条新裙子来博他的眼球了 |
[34:38] | Lively, now. | 快去啊 |
[34:46] | Found ’em on the bank. Good condition. | 在河岸找到的 看样子还不错 |
[34:49] | Worth a guilder apiece, at least. | 至少每颗值一金币 |
[34:52] | Two guilders for the lot, take or leave. | 统共两金币 不卖就走 |
[34:58] | – Excuse me, miss. – Beg your pardon, ma’am. | -抱歉 小姐 -请你原谅 女士 |
[35:16] | Tourmaline! | 托玛琳 |
[35:21] | Vini! | 温妮 |
[35:25] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[35:26] | I paid one of the deckhands to track you down for me. | 我雇了一名水手帮我找你 |
[35:29] | Spent the last of my money from sparrowhawking. | 把我做雀鹰挣的钱都花光了 |
[35:32] | Only to find out your oldest friend was a whore. | 结果就发现你的老朋友成了妓女 |
[35:35] | We all do what we have to do. | 我们都有不得已的事 |
[35:36] | Says the one who spent her days | 你个帮难民逃离联军的人 |
[35:38] | helping refugees escape the Pact. | 居然会说这话 |
[35:40] | I think you mean selling refugees | 你是说我让难民卖身 |
[35:41] | into indentured servitude. | 成为契约奴隶的事吧 |
[35:44] | – Please. – It wasn’t heroism. | -别这么说 -这不是什么光荣事迹 |
[35:47] | It was a job. Got paid. | 就是个工作 挣钱的 |
[35:49] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[35:50] | Right. But that’s not why you did it. | 好吧 但你不是为了钱做这事的 |
[35:54] | Oh. And why’d I do it? | 那我是为什么 |
[35:56] | Because people needed help, | 因为人们需要帮助 |
[35:57] | and that was the help you could give. | 而你能提供这种帮助 |
[36:01] | I’ve known you long enough to know you never give up. | 我认识你够久了 知道你永不放弃 |
[36:05] | And yet, here I am. | 可我还是走到这一步了 |
[36:09] | Things must be bad, eh? | 你过得肯定很难吧 |
[36:12] | Can’t imagine you’d ever leave Tirnanoc. | 难以想象 你居然会离开特南诺克 |
[36:16] | I didn’t plan to. | 我没打算离开的 |
[36:20] | I got word that a group was hiding out in the woods, | 我听说有一群人躲在外面的树林里 |
[36:23] | waiting for a boat out. | 等船逃出去 |
[36:26] | Heard they’d escaped from a camp of some kind. | 听说她们是从什么集中营逃出来的 |
[36:32] | All women and girls. | 都是女人和女孩 |
[36:37] | Little girls. | 小女孩 |
[36:40] | The Pact was after them, | 联军在追她们 |
[36:41] | and I tried to help, but… | 我想帮她们 但是… |
[36:45] | …they killed them all. | 他们把她们全杀了 |
[36:51] | Every single one of them. | 一个不留 |
[36:55] | The brigade… | 那队士兵 |
[36:57] | there were so many of them, I… | 人数很多 我… |
[36:59] | I knew I’d never make it back, so… | 我知道我肯定回不去的 所以… |
[37:01] | I made for the ship. | 我就上船了 |
[37:05] | Their ship. | 她们的船 |
[37:07] | The one that I’d arranged for them. | 本来是我为她们安排的船 |
[37:11] | That they never lived to see. | 她们没看到船就死了 |
[37:16] | But you’re here now. | 但你活下来了 |
[37:32] | Is this a widow’s braid? | 这是守寡的辫子吗 |
[37:38] | Gods, you don’t know, do you? | 天啊 你还不知道 是不是 |
[37:40] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[37:44] | Vignette… | 温妮雅特 |
[37:49] | Philo’s alive. | 菲勒还活着 |
[37:56] | And you think Sergeant Dombey is this, uh– | 你觉得多比警长就是这个… |
[37:59] | – what do you call him? – Unseelie Jack. | -你怎么说的来着 -可恶的杰克 |
[38:01] | Unseelie? | 可恶的 |
[38:02] | It means “hateful” in their tongue. | 在他们的语言里是”可恨”的意思 |
[38:04] | I can’t rule Dombey out, sir. | 我没法排除多比 长官 |
[38:07] | And this has nothing to do with your own personal distaste | 这跟你与他的个人恩怨毫无关系吗 |
[38:09] | for the sergeant’s politics? | 因为队长的政治选择 |
[38:10] | Only insofar as his politics | 他的政治选择一定程度上 |
[38:11] | align with Unseelie Jack’s politics. | 就是在和可恶的杰克合作 |
[38:14] | And that he fits the description offered by the latest victim… | 而且他符合最新受害者给出的描述 |
[38:18] | down to the fact that he wears a uniform. | 事实上他穿的是制服 |
[38:22] | Even so, you can’t just go around | 就算是这样 你也不能随随便便 |
[38:23] | assaulting your colleagues. | 攻击自己的同事 |
[38:25] | The men in this building are not your enemies. | 这栋楼里的人可不是你的敌人 |
[38:28] | I am not in the business of deciding who my enemies are. | 我的工作不是去决定谁是我的敌人 |
[38:31] | Neither are they. | 他们也不是 |
[38:32] | Justice is justice. | 正义就是正义 |
[38:34] | – When was your last day off? – I don’t need a day off. | -你上次休假是什么时候 -我不需要休假 |
[38:36] | – What’s the hurry on this? – What’s the fuckin’ hurry? | -这有什么可急的呢 -有什么可急的 |
[38:41] | Sir, every three weeks this lunatic brings down his hammer. | 长官 每三周这个疯子就会挥起他的锤子 |
[38:44] | Any day now… | 现在每一天 |
[38:44] | Any day now there’s gonna be a dead lixer fiend. | 现在每一天都可能会有个利克瑟恶魔死掉 |
[38:47] | Or an aborted half-blood or a Black Raven | 或者是流产的混血 或是黑乌鸦 |
[38:49] | who caught the sharp end of a knife fight. | 跟人血拼一头撞在了刀尖上 |
[38:52] | The Row is an ugly place. | 这个狂欢区就是个丑恶的地方 |
[38:54] | These are not criminals or cutthroats. | 他们不是罪犯也不是杀手 |
[38:56] | The last victim was a maid. | 最新的受害者是个女佣 |
[38:57] | The one before that was a fisherman. | 上一个是个渔夫 |
[38:59] | Well, you can’t save them all, Philo. | 你不能拯救所有人 菲勒 |
[39:00] | Damn it, I can save one! | 该死 我能救一个 |
[39:02] | Just let me put a man on Dombey. | 就让我安排个人看着多比 |
[39:04] | Absolutely not. You want me to put surveillance | 绝对不行 你想让我去监视一个 |
[39:06] | on one of our own, | 我们的自己人 |
[39:08] | you better come to me with more than some fucking hunch. | 你最好给我比直觉更好的证据 |
[39:10] | It’s more than a hunch. | 这不是直觉 |
[39:12] | Philo, go home! | 菲勒 回家吧 |
[39:14] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[39:15] | Come back fresh tomorrow. | 明天头脑清晰了再回来 |
[39:17] | – Sir, I can… – Philo! | -长官 我可以 -菲勒 |
[39:20] | That wasn’t a request. | 这可不是请求 |
[39:35] | Hey, what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[39:38] | Wanted me to leave Dombey be. | 让我别管多比了 |
[39:39] | Said I was making it personal. | 说我带了个人情绪 |
[39:42] | What have you got? | 你有什么进展 |
[39:44] | Sketch artist got back from talking to the victim. | 素描师和受害者谈完话回来了 |
[39:48] | Right. | 好 |
[39:49] | Best keep this to ourselves, I think. | 最好别让别人知道 |
[39:51] | Cuppins. | 卡平斯 |
[39:53] | Are we running a naval academy now? | 我们是在开海军学校吗 |
[39:55] | Fucking Basilisk is in port. | 该死的巴斯里斯克人在港口 |
[39:57] | Basilisk? | 巴斯里斯克 |
[39:58] | Ironclad. Long-range. They keep them out there | 铁甲 远程 在外面漂着 |
[40:00] | in that tin can for weeks until they’re half mad, | 闷在锡罐里好几周都要疯了 |
[40:03] | then back home to let off some steam. | 然后回家发泄一下 |
[40:05] | – Sounds like a bloody nightmare. – It sure is. | -听起来像是噩梦 -简直就是 |
[40:08] | Mine. Every three weeks. Move. | 我的噩梦 每三周一次 走吧 |
[40:13] | Every three weeks? | 三周一次 |
[40:20] | Jack doesn’t wear a policeman’s uniform. | 杰克穿的不是警察的制服 |
[40:22] | He’s a fuckin’ sailor. | 他妈的是个水手 |
[40:24] | I should’ve seen it sooner. | 我早就该知道 |
[40:26] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:27] | They’re all the same, these Burguishmen. | 他们都一样 这些博格人 |
[40:29] | They come with promises, take what we have, | 他们过来许下承诺 拿走我们的资源 |
[40:32] | and when there’s nothing left to take, they leave. | 没东西可拿之后 他们就离开了 |
[40:35] | It’s a common enough story. | 这是个常见的故事 |
[40:37] | The story of our whole fuckin’ country. | 我们整个国家的故事 |
[40:39] | So we move on. | 我们向前看 |
[40:41] | We tell a new story, a better one. | 我们讲一个新故事 一个更好的 |
[40:43] | No. | 不 |
[40:48] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[40:51] | Vignette, listen. | 温妮雅特 听着 |
[40:52] | Just calm down, take a minute and listen to me. | 先冷静下来 先听我说 |
[40:54] | I’m not done with him. | 我跟他的账还没算完 |
[40:55] | He will know what he’s done to me. | 要让他知道他都对我做了什么 |
[40:57] | He will look in my eyes and know. | 要让他看着我的眼睛告诉他 |
[41:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:14] | A carriage. | 马车 |
[41:17] | A fine one. | 华丽的马车 |
[41:20] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[41:21] | – It must be. – Is everything all right? | -一定是他 -你还好吗 |
[41:24] | Our new neighbor. | 我们的新邻居 |
[41:25] | – Shall we be the first to welcome him? – Imogen! | -我们该第一个去欢迎他吗 -伊莫金 |
[41:28] | What? It’s the friendly thing to do. | 怎么了 这是一件友好的事情 |
[41:30] | – It’s not proper. – Ah, don’t be so old-fashioned. | -这样不够得体 -别这么老套了 |
[41:33] | This is the seventh century. | 已经七世纪了 |
[41:37] | Imogen. | 伊莫金 |
[41:39] | Oh, you’re coming after all? | 你还是来了 |
[41:40] | Well, somebody had to stop you making a spectacle of yourself. | 总得有人来省得你自己闹出什么奇观 |
[41:52] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[41:53] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[41:54] | Is the master of the house at home? | 请问屋主在吗 |
[41:56] | Whom may I say is calling? | 请问您是 |
[41:57] | – It’s Ezra… – Ezra Spurnrose and his sister. | -我是以斯拉 -以斯拉·斯布罗恩和他的妹妹 |
[41:59] | We’re neighbors, come to extend our hospitality. | 我们是你们的邻居 来欢迎你们 |
[42:05] | Show them in, Fergus. | 带他们进来 费格斯 |
[42:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:30] | Spurnrose. | 斯布恩罗斯 |
[42:32] | I hear your father was the finest watchmaker in the Burgue. | 我听说令尊是博格最好的钟表匠 |
[42:38] | We’d like to think so, yes. | 我们也这么认为 是的 |
[42:43] | Is the master of the house available? | 屋主有空吗 |
[42:46] | I’m master here. | 我就是这里的主人 |
[42:55] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[42:57] | She survived seven years in Pact-occupied Tirnanoc. | 她在联军占领的特南诺克活过了七年 |
[42:59] | I’m sure she can survive a night in the Burgue. | 我相信她可以在博格活过一晚上的 |
[43:01] | Yeah, I’m sure she can too. | 是啊 我也觉得她可以 |
[43:03] | I’m not sure about the bloke she’s mad at. | 我可不确定她生气的那家伙可以 |
[43:11] | Well, that’s not the kid again, is it? | 不会又是那小子吧 是吗 |
[43:13] | Second time this week. | 这周第二次了 |
[43:15] | The chancellor’s own kin, | 总理大臣自家的亲戚 |
[43:16] | just waltzing in the front door of a faerie brothel | 正在精灵妓院的门口跳着华尔兹 |
[43:19] | like he’s never heard of trouble. | 对那些麻烦置若罔闻 |
[43:21] | There goes my night. | 我的夜晚就是这样 |
[43:28] | Fine, I’ll throw my hat in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[43:29] | – Really? You sure? – Yes, yes. | -是吗 你确定 -没错 |
[43:31] | Why not? I could use a distraction. | 何不呢 分散注意力对我有好处 |
[43:46] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[43:48] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 先生 |
[43:50] | Hello, Moira, dear. | 你好 莫伊拉 亲爱的 |
[43:54] | What kind of company are you in the mood for this evening? | 你今晚想要什么样的陪伴 |
[44:06] | Fleury. | 弗勒莉 |
[45:04] | I got to piss. | 我得去解个手 |
[45:31] | Any luck on the waterfront? | 在海边找到线索了吗 |
[45:32] | I showed the sketch to the boatswain. | 我给水手长看了那幅画像 |
[45:34] | If he knew the face, he wasn’t saying. | 貌似他认识那张脸 却不说 |
[45:37] | I was afraid of that. | 我就怕这个 |
[45:38] | So what we doing here, then? | 那你在这里干嘛 |
[45:40] | Like they say, | 就跟他们说的一样 |
[45:42] | if the fish you’re looking to catch isn’t in the sea… | 如果你要抓的鱼不在海里 |
[45:47] | look in the tank. | 那就看看水箱 |
[45:49] | These lads aren’t gonna give up one of their own so easy. | 这些家伙不会轻易放弃他们的同类 |
[45:53] | Not gonna ask ’em to. | 我也不会要求他们这么做 |
[45:58] | All the victims were struck on the right side of the head. | 所有的受害者都是头部右侧被击中 |
[46:02] | Which means our man was left-handed. | 这就说明我们要找的人是左撇子 |
[46:07] | His last victim said he had a tattoo on his forearm. | 最近一个受害者说他的前臂有纹身 |
[46:11] | You want to ask ’em to roll up their sleeves? | 你想让他们把袖子卷起来 |
[46:13] | After a fashion. | 多少有点想 |
[46:22] | fucking told you, that cunt. | 我他妈告诉过你了 那个逼 |
[46:24] | He’s a fucking prick. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[46:31] | Oi! Where you goin’ with that? | 你要去哪儿 |
[46:36] | See you back there. | 回头见 |
[46:39] | ‘Scuse me. | 抱歉 |
[46:42] | Ow! Sorry, mate. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[46:43] | – what a… – For fuck’s sake! | -什么… -天哪 |
[46:45] | fucking hell. | 他妈的 |
[47:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:05] | Inspector! | 督察 |
[47:07] | It’s him! It’s Jack! | 是他 是杰克 |
[47:08] | Go around! | 我们包抄 |
[48:57] | Show me your hands! | 手拿出来给我看 |
[48:58] | It’s done! | 事情结了 |
[49:00] | Done? | 结了 |
[49:03] | It’s just beginning. | 这才刚开始 |
[49:06] | I had to stop ’em. | 我必须阻止他们 |
[49:08] | I had to. | 除此之外别无他法 |
[49:11] | You don’t know the evil they’ve been about | 你不知道他们有多邪恶 |
[49:12] | right under your nose. | 就在你眼皮底下你都不知道 |
[49:14] | Step away from the ledge. | 离边缘远一点 |
[49:17] | They’re not our god’s children. | 他们并不是我们的神之子 |
[49:20] | They come from a dark place. | 他们来自于黑暗之地 |
[49:22] | And they haven’t come alone. | 他们并未孤身前来 |
[49:24] | They’ve brought something with them. | 他们带了东西 |
[49:26] | Something that will be the end of us. | 那些东西会终结我们 |
[49:29] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 |
[49:30] | With my own eyes. | 亲眼见过 |
[49:35] | You think I’m mad. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[49:38] | I know darkness. | 我知道黑暗是什么样的 |
[49:42] | I’ve been to the twilight edge of the world | 我曾去过世界的暮色边缘 |
[49:43] | and dredged up things from the sunless deep | 想起那些暗无天日深处的事情 |
[49:45] | that would turn your blood cold. | 那会让你的血液变得冰冷 |
[49:47] | But nothing | 但没有什么 |
[49:50] | like the thing I saw in the dark beneath our very feet. | 能与我所见过的 在我们脚下黑暗之处的东西相比 |
[49:56] | You’re ill-prepared for the hardship that lies ahead. | 你对未来的困难准备不足 |
[50:01] | There is more here than you can fathom. | 你捉摸不透的 |
[50:06] | And while you go about your little life, | 当你过着你的小日子 |
[50:09] | so sure that this world still belongs to you… | 十分确定这个世界仍处于你的掌控时 |
[50:15] | some dark god wakes. | 某些黑暗之神苏醒了 |
[50:36] | Needless to say, | 不必说 |
[50:37] | we couldn’t get out of there fast enough. | 我们没办法尽快地离开那里 |
[50:39] | Imagine it. | 想象一下 |
[50:41] | A Puck living here. | 一个住在这里的帕克人 |
[50:42] | On Finistere Crossing. | 在菲尼斯特十字路 |
[50:46] | What is the city coming to? | 这城市要变成什么样了啊 |
[50:49] | My robe. | 睡袍 |
[50:56] | That’ll be all, Vignette. | 没事了 温妮雅特 |
[50:57] | I’ll take tea in my room here at 7:00. | 明早七点 我要在屋里喝茶 |
[51:04] | Good night, miss. | 晚安 小姐 |
[52:44] | Mr. Philostrate. | 菲勒斯特雷先生 |
[52:45] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[52:46] | Oh, is this no longer my room? | 这里不再是我的房间了吗 |
[52:48] | I thought I’d surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[52:51] | For your birthday. | 生日惊喜 |
[52:53] | Well, it’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我生日 |
[52:55] | You moved in a year ago, | 你一年前搬进来的 |
[52:56] | so I figured I must have missed at least one by now. | 所以我想我至少已经错过一次生日了 |
[53:01] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[53:03] | And your head. | 还有你的头 |
[53:05] | Philo. | 菲勒 |
[53:06] | Someone threw a hammer at me. | 有人朝我扔了把锤子 |
[53:07] | You know how it goes. | 我的情况你也知道 |
[53:09] | What? Let me see? | 什么 让我看看 |
[53:11] | You should get that looked at. | 你应该去看看医生 |
[53:12] | – There’s no need. – You might need stitches. | -没必要 -可能要缝针的 |
[53:14] | – No, it’s fine. No doctors. – You could have a concussion. | -我挺好 不用医生 -你可能得脑震荡 |
[53:16] | I said… | 我说了 |
[53:19] | no doctors. | 不看医生 |
[53:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:33] | It’s been a night. | 今晚真够瞧的 |
[53:35] | I just have a lot on my mind. | 我想的事太多 |
[53:37] | You can talk about it. | 你可以跟我聊聊 |
[53:39] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[53:41] | It’s not unheard of, | 这没什么丢人的 |
[53:43] | for people who share a bed to share some thoughts on occasion. | 同床的人偶尔也会聊聊想法 |
[53:47] | Another time, maybe. | 还是改天吧 |
[53:47] | – Don’t do that. – What? | -别那么说 -什么 |
[53:49] | “Another time, maybe.” | “还是改天吧” |
[53:54] | Look, I don’t want to burden you with these things, Portia. | 我不想让这些事成为你的负担 波西亚 |
[53:58] | It’s no burden. | 这不是负担 |
[54:00] | You don’t know the weight of it. | 你不知道这事有多沉重 |
[54:01] | I don’t. | 我是不知道 |
[54:03] | But I know you carry it alone, | 但我知道你在独自承担 |
[54:04] | and you don’t have to. | 而且你没必要这样 |
[54:08] | I want to know you, Philo. | 我想了解你 菲勒 |
[54:13] | And I’m telling you | 我可告诉你 |
[54:15] | you may just be happier in the dark. | 你不知情可能会更开心 |
[54:21] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[54:26] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[54:27] | Right. | 很好 |
[54:29] | I keep forgetting what this is. | 我总是会忘了这是怎么回事 |
[54:30] | – I didn’t mean to… – No, you’re just looking out for me. | -我不是有意 -对 你只是在提防我 |
[54:32] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你了 |
[54:34] | Just carry on and let me know the next time | 下次你想找人迅速打一炮时 |
[54:36] | you fancy a quick fuck. | 再来找我吧 |
[54:39] | Portia… | 波西亚 |
[54:39] | Good night, Mr. Philostrate. | 晚安 菲勒斯特雷先生 |
[55:06] | You lying shit. | 你个撒谎的混蛋 |
[55:10] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[55:13] | Mima Roosan came to me with blood on her hands. | 米玛·罗森满手鲜血地来找我 |
[55:17] | She said you died in her arms. | 她说你死在她怀里了 |
[55:21] | Why did she lie to me? | 她为什么要骗我 |
[55:27] | Because I told her to. | 因为我让她骗你 |
[55:32] | We… | 我们 |
[55:33] | we told each other everything. | 我们无话不谈 |
[55:37] | Couldn’t you have at least told me good-bye? | 你连一句再见都不能跟我说吗 |
[55:41] | I wanted to. | 我想说的 |
[55:45] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从未想要伤害你 |
[55:48] | Hurt me? | 伤害我 |
[55:53] | You destroyed me. | 你毁了我 |
[55:57] | I waited for you, | 我等着你 |
[55:59] | and you left me in the ashes of my homeland | 而你却把我丢在家乡的废墟里 |
[56:02] | with nothing but grief for seven years. | 七年来我除了悲痛一无所有 |
[56:16] | I should’ve done this the day we met. | 我们见面那天我就该杀了你 |
[56:22] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[56:26] | Do it. | 动手 |
[56:39] | You’re not worth it. | 你不值得 |
[56:49] | I wish you had died. | 我宁愿你已经死了 |
[58:19] | There’s more here than you can fathom. | 这里深不可测 |
[58:22] | And while you go about your little life, | 当你们懵懂无知地活着 |
[58:25] | so sure that this world still belongs to you, | 坚信这个世界尽在掌握时 |
[58:28] | some dark god wakes. | 暗黑之神觉醒了 |