时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | So, do tell us, Dr. Bellum, | 告诉我们 贝勒姆博士 |
[01:02] | who in the world is this Chase Devineaux? | 切斯·德尼诺到底是谁 |
[01:05] | Formerly an inspector of Interpol. | 前国际刑警督察 |
[01:08] | Any current assignment is completely unknown. | 目前任务未知 |
[01:11] | Devineaux was quietly transferred | 德尼诺在六个月前 |
[01:14] | from his department in Poitiers, France, | 从他在法国普瓦捷的部门中 |
[01:16] | nearly six months ago. | 秘密调走 |
[01:18] | Poitiers? | 普瓦捷 |
[01:19] | Where I keep a residence? | 我在那儿有个据点 |
[01:22] | The very residence looted | 那个据点正好在 |
[01:23] | by Carmen Sandiego nearly six months ago. | 六个月前被卡门·圣地亚哥破坏了 |
[01:28] | Coincidence? | 是巧合吗 |
[01:30] | Devineaux was there that night. | 德尼诺那晚也在现场 |
[01:32] | Black Sheep delivered Crackle to him on the train to Paris, | 黑羊在前往巴黎的火车上把闪电捆了个蝴蝶结 |
[01:36] | wrapped up all pretty with a bow. | 交给了他 |
[01:38] | This Devineaux also barged | 还是这个德尼诺 |
[01:40] | into my Swiss chateau during a dinner party, | 闯入了我在瑞士庄园的晚宴 |
[01:42] | distracting me long enough | 分散了我足够久的注意力 |
[01:44] | to allow Carmen Sandiego to make her escape | 让卡门·圣地亚哥拖着我费尽心思 |
[01:46] | with my precious stolen Vermeer paintings in tow. | 偷齐的维米尔名作逃之夭夭 |
[01:50] | And to think I had suspected | 我竟然还怀疑 |
[01:51] | the charming duke of being her inside man. | 那个迷人的公爵是她的内应 |
[01:54] | Then it seems that we have discerned a pattern, | 看来我们发现了惯用模式 |
[01:57] | one which explains how | 卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[01:58] | Carmen Sandiego has repeatedly foiled our plans | 就是这样一次又一次地成功 |
[02:02] | with such a high rate of success. | 破坏我们的计划 |
[02:05] | She isn’t working alone. | 她不是一个人行动的 |
[02:07] | Sounds to me like we have ourselves a plan B, as in “Bait.” | 看来我们有备用计划了 “诱饵” |
[02:12] | Catch Chase Devineaux, | 抓住切斯·德尼诺 |
[02:13] | and we finally catch the elusive Carmen Sandiego. | 我们就能抓住来去无踪的卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[02:17] | We’ll put Paper Star on the case. | 我们派纸星去执行此任务 |
[02:20] | She led us to ACME, after all. | 毕竟是她让我们发现了阿卡米 |
[02:23] | This is not child’s play. | 这不是什么儿戏 |
[02:25] | We do not know if Black sheep has partnered with | 我们不知道黑羊到底是和 |
[02:28] | a rogue policeman or a high-level law enforcement agency. | 一名流氓警察还是一名高级执法部门官员合作 |
[02:32] | Then whom would you suggest we send, Shadowsan? | 那你建议我们派谁去 影山 |
[02:37] | I will go. | 我去 |
[02:42] | Agent Devineaux, you are a walking disaster zone! | 德尼诺探员 你简直走到哪儿破坏到哪 |
[02:45] | First, you somehow managed to waterlog not one | 首先 你开着两辆阿卡米专用车 |
[02:48] | but two ACME-issue vehicles. | 冲进了河里 |
[02:50] | Do you have any idea what fully loaded, | 你知道专门定制 装备齐全的 |
[02:52] | custom Blanton-Websters cost? | 布兰顿·韦伯斯特到底要多少钱吗 |
[02:55] | And when you’re not turning our automobiles into submarines, | 你不仅把我们的车辆都变成了潜水艇 |
[02:58] | you’re losing keycards | 你还弄丢了 |
[03:00] | loaded with classified intel and proprietary technology. | 装满机密信息和专利技术的密钥卡 |
[03:04] | Please tell me you still | 请告诉我 |
[03:06] | have your communicator pen in your possession. | 联络笔还在你手上 |
[03:09] | Yes, Chief. | 是的 队长 |
[03:12] | You joining a K-pop band? | 你加入韩国乐团了吗 |
[03:16] | I was cold. It was on sale. | 我很冷 这件衣服在打折 |
[03:18] | Stand still. | 站好别动 |
[03:23] | ACME’s virtual tailor. | 阿克米的虚拟裁缝 |
[03:26] | You’ve both been fitted for regulation suits. | 已经给你们定制好了合身的制服 |
[03:29] | By the way, fine work securing the Magna Carta, Agent Argent. | 顺便 拿回大宪法做得很棒 阿金特探员 |
[03:33] | Saving the symbol of democracy. | 你保住了民主的标志 |
[03:35] | Now there’s a career maker! | 你做得非常棒 |
[03:38] | I did not do it alone. | 不是我一个人完成的 |
[03:47] | You did not do it alone, eh? | 不是你一个人完成的 |
[03:49] | Of course not. You are my partner. | 当然不是 你是我的搭档 |
[03:51] | Do not be coy, Ms. Argent! | 别害羞 阿金特小姐 |
[03:53] | I know you were referring to La Femme Rouge, your silent partner. | 我知道你说的是红衣女人 你的沉默搭档 |
[03:57] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:58] | What if I was? | 如果我真的是说她呢 |
[03:59] | Carmen Sandiego left the Magna Cartas on my train seat, | 卡门·圣地亚哥把大宪法留在我的火车座位上 |
[04:02] | presumably for me to find. | 希望我能找到 |
[04:04] | She returned stolen Vermeers to museums | 她把被盗的维米尔的名画换给了博物馆 |
[04:06] | and ten-million-dollar postage stamps to children’s charities. | 还把一张价值千万的邮票给了儿童福利组织 |
[04:10] | Stealing things only to return them makes absolutely no sense. | 偷东西只是为了还回去根本说不通 |
[04:14] | I agree, which is why I do not | 我同意 所以我不觉得 |
[04:16] | believe she’s stealing these things to begin with. | 那些东西一开始是她偷的 |
[04:19] | So, would she be returning stolen things | 那她把这些赃物还回来 |
[04:21] | to show that she can do my job better than me? | 是为了表示她能比我更胜任我的工作吗 |
[04:23] | Simply to make me look like some sort of law enforcement imbecile? | 只是为了让我看上去像个愚蠢的官员吗 |
[04:28] | Why must it always be about you? | 为什么一切都要和你有关 |
[04:30] | Maybe you should be the one to tell me | 也许这个答案应该由你来告诉我 |
[04:31] | since you are clearly Chief’s favorite. | 反正现在你是队长的最爱了 |
[04:35] | You are impossible! | 你真是不可理喻 |
[04:36] | Have you forgotten to factor VILE into any of your thinking? | 你忘记事事考虑维尔了吗 |
[04:41] | You mean the non-existent entity | 你是说那个我们队长 |
[04:42] | that our chief has been trying to prove exists for 20 years? | 20年来想要证明存在的不存在组织吗 |
[04:46] | At least I have seen Carmen Sandiego with my own two eyes. | 至少我还亲眼看到过卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[04:50] | And she’s out there somewhere, | 她就在外面 |
[04:52] | no doubt planning something nefarious at this very moment. | 现在肯定正在盘算什么下作的勾当 |
[04:57] | Player, what have you got for me? | 玩家 你查到什么了 |
[04:59] | Itching for a caper already, Red? | 手痒了吗 红 |
[05:01] | After one-upping your ex-instructor, | 你超越你曾经的老师后 |
[05:03] | I figured you’d finally | 我以为你会终于 |
[05:04] | be ready to take that well-deserved vacay. | 能好好享受这应得的假期 |
[05:06] | Chilling makes me fidgety. | 这里冷得我有点不安 |
[05:08] | And, trust me, Shadowsan’s already plotting his next move. | 相信我 影山肯定已经开始计划下一步了 |
[05:12] | Hey, Carm, check it out! | 卡门 快看 |
[05:14] | VILE Central. | 维尔总部 |
[05:15] | Wicked wicked, right? | 超级坏 对吧 |
[05:24] | Besides, I was raised on a tropical paradise. | 再说了 我是在热带天堂被抚养长大的 |
[05:27] | Not my idea of R & R. | 这里不是我理想的休整地 |
[05:29] | You sure there’s nothing else you can turn up on the hard drive? | 你从那个硬盘上真的查不出别的什么了吗 |
[05:32] | It’s been a while since you snatched it from VILE. | 你从维尔那儿偷走这块硬盘也有些时间了 |
[05:35] | We’ve pretty much combed through | 里面所有的数据 |
[05:36] | every last bit on data on here, Red. | 基本都翻遍了 红 |
[05:38] | You may need to sneak back to the Isle of VILE | 你也许需要遛回到维尔岛上 |
[05:41] | and bring the rain all over again. | 再来一场大雨 |
[05:43] | No, Player. I am never going back to VILE Island. | 不 玩家 我永远不要回维尔岛 |
[05:58] | Are you absolutely certain | 你确定你一定要 |
[06:00] | the field trip is necessary, Shadowsan? | 亲自出马吗 影山 |
[06:03] | We have an army of operatives to choose from. | 我们有一大批成员可以供选择 |
[06:06] | Our Carmen Sandiego problem must be tied off decisively, | 卡门·圣地亚哥的麻烦必须果断解决 |
[06:10] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[06:12] | It is time that she contend with one of our own in the field. | 是该让她正面和我们交手了 |
[06:16] | I agree with Shadowsan 100 percent. | 我完全同意影山 |
[06:20] | That’s right, for once. I’ll go. | 这一次我同意 我也去 |
[06:25] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[06:27] | The coach is too soft towards her dear Black Sheep. | 教练面对她亲爱的黑羊势必会太心软 |
[06:30] | At one time, that statement might have been accurate. | 曾经 你说得可能没错 |
[06:35] | But after she went and betrayed the only family she knew, | 但是在她背叛了她唯一的家庭后 |
[06:38] | Black Sheep is dead to me. | 黑羊对我来说已经死了 |
[06:41] | And Carmen Sandiego must pay! | 卡门·圣地亚哥必须付出代价 |
[06:45] | Well, all in favor of both | 同意影山 |
[06:48] | Shadowsan and Coach Brunt attending to this matter? | 和布伦特教练执行任务的举手 |
[06:58] | I cannot stand the sight of you! | 我真是受不了你 |
[07:00] | You are only good for wrecking cars and bullying your partner. | 你只会毁掉车辆和欺负你的搭档 |
[07:08] | Ms. Argent is only trying to do her job. | 阿金特小姐只是想做好她的工作 |
[07:11] | She cannot help it if she is misguided. | 如果她遭到误导 就无法帮忙 |
[07:13] | Although, she may wind up running ACME someday. | 不过 也许她以后将会掌管阿卡米 |
[07:17] | I should be nice and bring her Napoleons from the patisserie tomorrow. | 明天我应该态度好点 给她认个错 |
[07:24] | Wow. Foamy. | 泡泡真多 |
[07:41] | Red? | 红 |
[07:42] | Yes, it is. | 是我 |
[07:44] | I may finally be unwinding, Player. | 我也许终于可以放松了 玩家 |
[07:47] | Uh, don’t get too comfy. | 别太舒服了 |
[07:48] | I was poking around on the deep dark web to see | 我刚刚在深网上浏览 |
[07:50] | what I could scrape up, | 看看能查到什么 |
[07:52] | and I stumbled on a message for you. | 我发现了一则给你的信息 |
[07:55] | What does it say? | 什么信息 |
[07:56] | “If Carmen Sandiego wants to | “如果卡门·圣地亚哥想要 |
[07:58] | see her partner Chase Devineaux again, | 再看到她的搭档切斯·德尼诺 |
[08:00] | she needs to surrender.” | 就赶紧投降” |
[08:02] | Partner? | 搭档 |
[08:04] | The keycard. | 密钥卡 |
[08:06] | – They’ll never let Devineaux walk away. – It smells like a trap. | -他们绝对不会放过德尼诺 -感觉是个陷阱 |
[08:09] | Of course it’s a trap, which is why I’ll need to be cautious. | 当然是陷阱了 所以我必须要小心 |
[08:13] | Now, where are they keeping him? | 他们把他关在哪里 |
[08:23] | Bonjour. | 早上好 |
[08:26] | Hard way or easy way? | 要来硬的还是软的 |
[08:31] | Is this where you appear to issue my replacement keycard? | 你们要在这里给我补发遗失的密钥卡吗 |
[08:35] | Very funny! | 真好笑 |
[08:36] | Spill it, sugar. ACME. | 说吧 亲爱的 阿卡米 |
[08:40] | Ask you what? | 你说什么 |
[08:42] | Not ask me, ACME! | 不是我说 阿卡米 |
[08:44] | I’ve seen your keycard. | 我看过你的密钥卡 |
[08:49] | What can you tell us about Carmen Sandiego? | 你对卡门·圣地亚哥有什么可以告诉我们的 |
[08:53] | Why ask me? | 为什么要问我 |
[08:54] | You two thugs work for her, do you not? | 你们两个混蛋是为她效命的 对吧 |
[09:01] | Wait. Must we do this the hard way? | 等等 我们必须要来硬的吗 |
[09:05] | Oh, no, handsome. | 不 帅哥 |
[09:06] | The easy way with a little something we like to call | 软的就需要用到我们所谓的 |
[09:10] | “The truth extractor.” | “真相提取机” |
[09:19] | No, no. No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[09:27] | Got a visual, Carmen. | 有画面了 卡门 |
[09:30] | And audio. | 还有声音 |
[09:35] | – What is he crooning about? – It is the French national anthem. | -他在咕哝什么 -是法国国歌 |
[09:38] | He is attempting to cloud his mind | 他想要扰乱自己的思绪 |
[09:40] | to keep from telling the truth. | 阻止自己说出真相 |
[09:42] | I’d spill the beans, sweet pea. | 换我肯定老实交代了 宝贝 |
[09:45] | Prolonged use of this device is not recommended. | 我可不推荐使用这个装备的增强功能 |
[09:48] | The longer it clings to your brainpan, | 它附着在你脑盘上越久 |
[09:51] | the more you risk it permanently scrambling your eggs. | 你就越有可能留下永久性的损伤 |
[10:02] | Give it a minute. He’ll be singing our tune. | 等一会儿吧 他会屈服的 |
[10:07] | Faculty field trip. | 教职工实地考察 |
[10:09] | We’ll need to even the odds. | 我们需要扳平实力 |
[10:12] | ACME is a covert surveillance organization, | 阿卡米是一个秘密监控机构 |
[10:16] | dedicated to learning everything. | 致力于了解一切 |
[10:19] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[10:22] | Something that probably does not exist. | 一些可能不存在的东西 |
[10:26] | Try us. | 你说说 |
[10:28] | Sounds like “Bile.” | 听起来像”贝尔” |
[10:32] | And what exactly do they know about this “Bile”? | 他们对这个贝尔有多少了解 |
[10:44] | I will attend to this. | 我去看看 |
[10:48] | Find out everything he knows. | 查出他都知道什么 |
[10:53] | Who went and made him the boss of me? | 谁准他对我发号施令的 |
[10:55] | Sit tight, sweetie. | 坐稳了 亲爱的 |
[11:10] | Now where did old stoneface disappear to so fa–? | 那个老扑克脸消失去… |
[11:16] | You’ll do. | 你也行 |
[11:29] | Oh, red is so not my color. | 我真是不喜欢红色 |
[11:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:04] | Bait and switch. | 诱饵调包 |
[12:07] | Player, I’m in. | 玩家 我进来了 |
[12:15] | So, you show your face! | 你终于出现了 |
[12:19] | I knew you were behind this. | 我就知道是你在搞鬼 |
[12:24] | Easy, Devineaux. Save your strength. | 放松点 德尼诺 保存体力 |
[12:26] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们要带你离开这里 |
[12:44] | What is it now, Agent Devin–? | 又怎么了 德尼诺探… |
[12:53] | Carmen Sandiego, I presume. | 你应该是卡门·圣地亚哥吧 |
[13:09] | Agent Argent, we have a man down. Your partner. | 阿金特探员 有人受伤 是你的搭档 |
[13:13] | What? | 什么 |
[13:14] | I was able to triangulate Devineaux’s exact location moments | 我在和德尼诺探员失去联络之前 |
[13:18] | before I lost contact. | 定位到了他目前所在地 |
[13:20] | I’ve called in the local gendarme. | 我已经联系了当地的警方 |
[13:26] | Come on, Devineaux. | 拜托 德尼诺 |
[13:27] | – We need to get you out before it’s– – Too late. | -我们得趁他们… -太晚了 |
[13:38] | Coach Brunt. | 布伦特教练 |
[13:40] | Long way from campus, aren’t you? | 好久没出学校了吧 |
[13:42] | You didn’t expect to move away | 你不会指望 |
[13:43] | from home without a visit from mama bear, did you? | 不看看妈妈就离开家吧 |
[13:47] | And I’m not sure I approve of the tall, | 我也不喜欢你最近这些日子 |
[13:49] | handsome, law-abiding company | 找的这个高大 |
[13:51] | you’re keeping these days. | 帅气的官员伴儿 |
[13:53] | Rebound relationship. | 反弹式感情 |
[13:55] | Needed a change after all the criminals and psychopaths. | 天天跟罪犯和疯子混后要换换口味 |
[13:59] | Now, you know I can’t let you leave again, Lambkins. | 你知道我不能再让你离开 小羊羔 |
[14:02] | That’s what I figured. | 我想也是 |
[14:13] | Red, you okay in there? | 红 你没事吧 |
[14:26] | Did you learn nothing in school? | 你在学校什么都没学到吗 |
[14:28] | Always protect the face, | 永远要护住脸 |
[14:32] | and never enter a room without an exit plan. | 永远不要没想好逃脱计划就进入一个房间 |
[15:24] | I know how much you wanted to get out and see the world, pumpkin, | 我知道你有多想离开去看看世界 宝贝 |
[15:28] | but trust me, it’s a world of hurt. | 但是相信我 这世界充满伤害 |
[15:36] | Oh, man, oh, man. | 天啊 天啊 |
[15:46] | Come on, Red, you just need to buy yourself a little more time. | 拜托 红 你只需要再给你自己争取点时间 |
[15:49] | Backup’s on the way. | 增援马上到了 |
[15:51] | You rescued me from the side of a road, | 你当初救了路边的我 |
[15:53] | only to lure me here so you can pound me into dust? | 只是为了让我走到今天 被你打倒吗 |
[15:58] | Believe you me, Lambkins, | 相信我 小羊羔 |
[16:00] | that is one stone you do not want to turn. | 你最好还是不要提这茬 |
[16:04] | But I promise to let bygones be bygones | 但是如果你愿意做一只乖乖的小羊 |
[16:06] | if you be a good little sheep | 回归岛上的羊群 |
[16:08] | and come back to the island with the rest of the flock. | 我保证过去的事就过去了 绝不再提 |
[16:12] | Then you better pound harder | 那你最好下手再狠点 |
[16:14] | because I am never going back to VILE Island. | 因为我绝对不会再回到维尔岛 |
[16:18] | After every little thing we’ve ever done for you. | 我们为你做了这么多事 |
[16:22] | Come here, little cub. | 过来 小宝贝 |
[16:28] | Let mama bear give you one great, big last hug goodbye. | 让妈妈给你一个大大的告别拥抱 |
[16:50] | Still infighting, huh? | 你们还是不和 |
[16:52] | Well, I wasn’t going back with Coach | 我不会和教练一起回去 |
[16:54] | and I’m definitely not going back with you. | 我也绝对不会和你一起回去 |
[17:00] | I did not come here to take you back. | 我不是来带你回去的 |
[17:06] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[17:20] | I… | 我 |
[17:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:24] | Follow me now. No questions. | 跟我来 不要问问题 |
[17:27] | – What? – That is a question. | -什么 -这就是一个问题 |
[17:34] | The police will attend to him, | 警察会关照好他 |
[17:36] | and they will lock us up if we are still here when they do. | 我们如果等他们到了还在这就会被抓起来 |
[17:39] | I’ll take my chances with them, thank you. | 我宁愿和他们一起 谢谢你 |
[17:41] | The police are the least of my concerns. | 我担心的不是警察 |
[17:44] | Do you really not realize that being trapped in a cell | 你真的没有意识到你进了监狱 |
[17:47] | would far more easily allow VILE to reach us? | 会让维尔更容易找到我们吗 |
[17:50] | Reach us? | 找到我们 |
[17:51] | Stubborn as always, Black Sheep. | 你还是这么固执 黑羊 |
[17:54] | Can you not see that we are in this together now? | 你还看不出来我们是一边的吗 |
[17:58] | We’ve always been in this together, haven’t we? | 我们一直是一边的 对吗 |
[18:07] | It was you. | 是你 |
[18:08] | You were the one who found me. | 是你当初找到了我 |
[18:10] | You are in no condition to leave here on your own. | 你现在根本没办法自己离开这里 |
[18:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:34] | Shadowsan? | 影山 |
[18:42] | Cleaners, is Shadowsan with you? | 清除者 影山和你们一起吗 |
[18:45] | I see. I’m gonna need pickup. | 我知道了 我需要人来接我 |
[18:57] | Does it hurt when you breathe in? | 你吸气的时候疼吗 |
[18:59] | Argentina. Tell me everything, now. | 阿根廷 把一切告诉我 |
[19:03] | There is nothing more to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[19:05] | As strange as it may seem, | 虽然这看上去很奇怪 |
[19:07] | even someone like me is | 连我这样的人 |
[19:09] | incapable of turning his back on an abandoned baby. | 也无法对一个弃婴置之不理 |
[19:12] | If you were such a sensitive guy, | 如果你是一个这么善良的人 |
[19:14] | why have you been such a jerk to me? | 你为什么对我这么糟糕 |
[19:16] | Unlike the other members of our faculty, | 我和其他同事不一样 |
[19:19] | I did not wish for you to succeed in crime school… | 我不希望你在犯罪学校成功… |
[19:23] | because I could not bear the thought of you being faced | 因为我无法想象你必须要被迫 |
[19:26] | with having to choose a path of evil. | 选择邪恶的道路 |
[19:29] | You knew I’d never accept, | 你当时就知道我不会接受 |
[19:32] | and you knew what they’d do to me when I said no. | 你也知道我拒绝后他们会怎么对我 |
[19:37] | You failed me because you were trying to protect me. | 你让我不及格是因为你想保护我 |
[19:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:44] | Yes, the coat was empty. | 是的 那件大衣是空的 |
[19:46] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:49] | And you were never anything less | 你从来不比 |
[19:51] | than the very finest pickpocket in your class. | 你们班上最好的扒手弱 |
[19:56] | I sent Tigress to San Francisco | 我派虎妞去旧金山 |
[19:58] | knowing you would enjoy proving that to her all over again. | 就是因为知道你肯定希望再对她证明自己 |
[20:05] | So, why now? Why tonight? | 为什么选择现在 今晚告诉我 |
[20:08] | I feared VILE might finally succeed in stopping you, | 我怕维尔终于要成功阻止你了 |
[20:11] | so it once again seemed the right time to intervene. | 仿佛又该轮到我出手干预了 |
[20:15] | Again? | 又 |
[20:16] | I was not trying to harm you | 你从岛上逃脱那晚 |
[20:18] | on the night of your escape from the island. | 我不是打算要伤害你的 |
[20:23] | I was trying to join you. | 我是想和你一起的 |
[20:26] | I guess I scare easy when I see a drawn sword. | 我想我看到拔出的剑后就害怕了 |
[20:28] | I felt it was a necessary ruse. | 掩饰是必要的 |
[20:32] | Though, did you not wonder | 你难道就不奇怪 |
[20:33] | why the Cleaners never pursued you in the helicopter? | 清除者为什么没有开直升飞机来追你吗 |
[20:38] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[20:40] | A great burden was lifted from me the night of your escape, | 你逃走后 我心上的大石头也放下了 |
[20:44] | believing that you would begin a new life somewhere. | 只要你在别的地方开始了新生活 |
[20:48] | I never fathomed that you | 我根本没想到你会 |
[20:50] | would dedicate your life to destroying VILE, | 一心投入在摧毁维尔上 |
[20:53] | which complicated things for me, to say the least. | 这让我的处境变得很复杂 |
[21:04] | Agent Devineaux is extremely disoriented. | 德尼诺探员现在昏迷不醒 |
[21:07] | They won’t know more until they run tests. | 得进行测验才能知道更多 |
[21:09] | The lug didn’t deserve whatever Carmen Sandiego did to him. | 这个蠢蛋不值得卡门·圣地亚哥这么对他 |
[21:14] | But… how can you be certain she was behind this? | 但是 你怎么能确定是她搞的鬼 |
[21:17] | The keycard. It all adds up. | 密钥卡 一切都说得通了 |
[21:21] | Devineaux didn’t lose it. | 不是德尼诺弄丢的 |
[21:22] | Carmen picked his pocket and used it to bait him. | 是卡门偷的 用来引他上钩的 |
[21:26] | Beyond that, I have to trust what I saw with my own two eyes. | 初次之外 我必须要相信我自己所看到的 |
[21:30] | Carmen Sandiego was in that room with Devineaux tonight. | 卡门·圣地亚哥今晚和德尼诺一起在那个房间里 |
[21:35] | You went back to Poitiers to rescue a detective | 你回到普瓦捷去救一个警探 |
[21:37] | and left with an evil VILE mastermind? | 然后和一名维尔首脑一起离开了 |
[21:39] | The worst one, too! What makes you think you can trust him? | 还是最坏的那个 你为什么觉得你能信任他 |
[21:43] | And what exactly was he doing in Argentina 20 years ago anyway? | 他在阿根廷20年前到底做了什么 |
[21:47] | That’s exactly what I want to know. | 这也是我想知道的 |
[21:49] | There’s more to the story. There has to be. | 背后肯定还有更多故事 肯定 |
[21:51] | And my only chance of finding out will be to keep Shadowsan… | 我只有一直在影山身边才能… |
[21:55] | close. | 查清楚 |
[21:57] | Let me guess, ninja disappearing act? | 我来猜猜 忍者消失了 |
[21:59] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry, Red. | 对不起 红 |
[22:02] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[22:06] | – He left something behind. – What? | -他留下了点东西 -什么 |
[22:12] | A present. | 一个礼物 |
[22:14] | Have Zack and Ivy meet me at rendezvous. | 让扎克和艾薇到老地方来见我 |
[22:16] | I have a feeling we’re gonna have new capers to plot. | 我觉得我们要策划新的犯罪了 |