时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | G’day, mate! | 伙计们 大家好 |
[01:00] | Crikey! Australia’s one big country! | 澳大利亚是个很大的国家 |
[01:05] | That’s some accent, Player. | 你的口音真奇怪 玩家 |
[01:06] | Been practicing. | 尚需练习 |
[01:08] | I wanted to brush up on the latest leg of your nonstop tour, Red. | 我想给你旅途最近一站添点风味 红 |
[01:12] | So, what’s playing at the famous Sydney Opera House tonight? | 今晚著名的悉尼大剧院上演什么呢 |
[01:16] | Something VILE won’t care to see if they decide to show. | 反正维尔出现也没有兴趣看 |
[01:19] | Carmen. Well, good sign or bad omen? | 《卡门》 这算是好兆头还是恶兆呢 |
[01:22] | Depends. Don’t most operas have tragic endings? | 得看情况 所有的歌剧不都是悲剧结尾吗 |
[01:25] | Like I ever sat through one. But check it out. | 反正我也没看过 但看看 |
[01:29] | This Carmen’s a gypsy, | 这个卡门是吉普赛人 |
[01:30] | she likes to wear red and she hangs out with smugglers. | 喜欢穿红色 还和走私犯混在一起 |
[01:33] | Guess I have a new BFF. | 看来我要有个新闺蜜了 |
[01:50] | So, what’s going on with Carmen, Carmen? | 卡门怎么样了 卡门 |
[01:54] | Nothing suspicious so far. | 目前没有什么可疑的 |
[01:57] | If a VILE operative’s here, they have yet to show their face. | 如果有维尔的成员在 他们现在还没出现 |
[02:01] | You there! | 你 |
[02:03] | Scratch that. | 当我没说 |
[02:04] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这后边干什么 |
[02:05] | You first. | 你先说 |
[02:07] | What? I’m working. | 什么 我在工作 |
[02:09] | I know. “Lights out, baby.” | 我知道 “关灯 宝贝” |
[02:11] | Come on, Gray, what job are you pulling tonight? | 拜托 格雷 你今晚有什么计划 |
[02:14] | First, it’s “Gray-ham,” | 首先 我叫格雷汉姆 |
[02:16] | and second, since electricians don’t seem to intimidate you, | 第二 看来电工吓不到你 |
[02:19] | I’ll be more than happy to have security escort you out. | 我很乐于请保安把你送出去 |
[02:22] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:24] | You don’t expect me to believe this innocent act, do you? | 你不会真的以为我会相信你装的无辜吧 |
[02:27] | No wristband, no backstage access. | 没有腕带就不许进后台 |
[02:30] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[02:32] | You really don’t remember me? | 你真的不记得我了 |
[02:37] | Fashion statement aside, mate, you’d be hard to forget. | 你这种时尚品味的女人可难忘吧 |
[02:42] | If there is a next time, | 如果还有下次 |
[02:43] | I promise not to make that mistake again. | 我保证我绝对不会再犯同样的错误 |
[02:46] | Guess you just, remind me of someone I used to know. | 我可能只是认错人了 |
[02:50] | I have one of those faces. | 我有一张大众脸 |
[02:52] | Enjoy the show. | 好好欣赏吧 |
[03:00] | Player, did you…? | 玩家 你… |
[03:01] | Yeah, I heard all of it. | 是的 我全听到了 |
[03:02] | So, what’s your old classmate’s game? | 你的老同学到底在玩什么把戏 |
[03:05] | Not sure he has one. He had no idea who I was. | 不知道他有没有把戏 他根本不知道我是 |
[03:09] | What did they do to him? | 他们对他做了什么 |
[03:11] | Red, our intel indicates a VILE operative’s | 红 我们的情报显示维尔的成员 |
[03:13] | inside the opera house right now. | 现在正在剧院中 |
[03:16] | Crackle worked there as an electrician | 闪电在你和他在维尔学院相识之前 |
[03:17] | before you knew him at VILE Academy. | 就在那里当电工 |
[03:19] | He knows the layout. | 他很清楚布局 |
[03:20] | How can you be sure he isn’t playing you? | 你怎么能确定他没有耍你 |
[03:22] | Besides the look in his eye? | 除了他眼中的神情吗 |
[03:24] | I’m staring at another VILE operative right now. | 我看到了另一位维尔成员 |
[03:28] | It’s Le Chevre, | 是高山羊 |
[03:30] | and he’s brought some sort of shiny new toy. | 他拿着一个亮闪闪的新工具 |
[03:43] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[03:45] | Do you mean me or the opera? | 你是说我还是歌剧 |
[03:49] | What have we here? | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[04:20] | This will do. | 这样就行了 |
[05:07] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[05:09] | Player, I have no idea what I just heard, | 玩家 我不知道我刚刚听到了什么 |
[05:11] | but it had to be a VILE note. | 但肯定是维尔的信息 |
[05:13] | Good thing I was in record mode. | 幸好我录了下来 |
[05:15] | Let’s play it back and find out. | 让我们回放 查出是什么 |
[05:24] | Phase one accomplished, Dr. Bellum. | 第一阶段完成 贝勒姆博士 |
[05:27] | The seed has been planted. | 种子已经种下 |
[05:29] | Superb. But skip the singing. | 很好 但是别唱了 |
[05:31] | You bleat like a goat. | 你和山羊似的 |
[05:34] | And did you happen to see my dear boy? | 你遇到我的宝贝了吗 |
[05:36] | El Topo? He is tunneling, according to plan. | 鼹鼠吗 根据原定计划 他在挖洞 |
[05:39] | Not your dear boy. | 不是你的宝贝 |
[05:41] | Mine. Crackle. | 是我的 闪电 |
[05:43] | Such a fine student. | 多好的一个学生 |
[05:45] | I shall never forget him. | 我不会忘记他的 |
[05:47] | And he shall never remember us. | 他也绝对不会忘记我们的 |
[05:51] | I would not make light, Le Chevre. | 我可不会掉以轻心 高山羊 |
[05:53] | Slip up on the job like he did, | 你要是像他一样失败 |
[05:55] | and I could be draining your brainpan someday. | 我说不定也会清理干净你的小脑袋 |
[06:00] | And on the topic of former students, | 除了以前的同学以外 |
[06:03] | a certain Carmen made a guest appearance | 还有一名卡门出现在了 |
[06:05] | at tonight’s performance of Carmen. | 今晚《卡门》的演出上 |
[06:08] | Then I do hope she had the opportunity to hear my remix. | 那我希望她有幸能听到我的音乐 |
[06:13] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[06:16] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[06:17] | It’s Dr. Saira Bellum. Not exactly the voice of an angel. | 这是塞拉·贝勒姆博士的声音 算不上天籁之声 |
[06:21] | Concealed in the sound wave projected from Goat Boy’s device. | 这是被封在那个山羊男孩装置里的声音 |
[06:24] | Most likely a subliminal message, | 好像是一则潜意识信息 |
[06:26] | designed to make the listener follow its command. | 用来操控听到的人服从命令 |
[06:28] | As in that’s one tune I don’t want stuck in my head. | 就像我现在脑内总是萦绕着挥之不去的音乐 |
[06:32] | As in let’s hope it isn’t. | 希望不会吧 |
[06:34] | You were at the opera, too. | 你当时也在剧院 |
[06:35] | Except I wasn’t the target. | 但是我不是目标 |
[06:37] | I don’t have a boomerang to launch, whatever that means. | 我没有什么要发射的回力镖 不知道是什么意思 |
[06:40] | Thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问呢 |
[06:41] | There’s only one launchable boomerang I could find, a rocket, | 我只能查到一架能发射的回力镖 是一架火箭 |
[06:45] | and it happens to be right there in Australia. | 正好在澳大利亚 |
[06:47] | It’s owned by HelioGem, a private company | 这架火箭属于大阳神公司 这家私人公司 |
[06:50] | with a four billion-dollar space flight contract. | 有着价值四十亿的航空飞机合同 |
[06:53] | So I poked around the data in VILE’s hard drive, and guess what. | 于是我看了看维尔硬盘的数据 你猜怎么这 |
[06:56] | Your former teachers have been trying | 你曾经的老师也想 |
[06:57] | to get a piece of the business, too. | 在这笔生意中分一杯羹 |
[06:59] | And all this has what to do with an opera? | 这跟歌剧有什么关系 |
[07:02] | My thought exactly, | 我也是这么想的 |
[07:03] | which is why I hacked into the opera house box office | 所以我黑入了剧院票务处 |
[07:06] | and HelioGem’s employee database. | 以及太阳神的雇员数据库 |
[07:08] | And one name in common turned up. | 发现了一个共同的名字 |
[07:11] | Dr. Jeanine Dennam, | 珍妮·丹南博士 |
[07:12] | lead engineer of the Boomerang and avid opera buff. | 太阳神首席工程师 也是狂热的歌剧迷 |
[07:16] | Guess who purchased a ticket for tonight’s performance of Carmen. | 猜猜谁买了今晚《卡门》的票 |
[07:20] | So Bellum’s subliminal message was directed at Dr. Dennam. | 贝勒姆的潜意识的信息是针对丹南博士的 |
[07:24] | You got it. | 没错 |
[07:25] | And I imagine whatever tune happened to be playing at that time | 我想不管放什么音乐 |
[07:28] | would trigger her into obeying the command. | 都会激发她服从命令吧 |
[07:30] | I just can’t figure out | 我就是想不明白 |
[07:31] | what the Villains International League of Evil | 国际恶人联盟 |
[07:33] | would have to gain by forcing her to launch her own rocket. | 强行发送她的火箭能有什么好处 |
[07:36] | Considering it’s VILE, | 既然这是维尔的行动 |
[07:38] | I say we hightail it to HelioGem ASAP | 我觉得我们得赶紧去太阳神 |
[07:40] | and see if we can’t find out. | 看看能不能差清楚 |
[07:42] | Easier said than done, Red. | 说起来简单 红 |
[07:43] | The HelioGem base is pretty deep in harsh outback territory. | 太阳神基地可是在内陆地形险峻的地方 |
[07:47] | – I’d recommend finding a guide. – Found one. | -我建议你找个向导 -找到了 |
[07:50] | Wait, Crackle again? | 等等 又找闪电吗 |
[07:51] | You’re playing with a live wire, Red. | 你这是在玩火 红 |
[07:53] | Don’t forget, he once tried to electrocute you on a train. | 别忘了 他试图在火车上把你电死 |
[07:57] | On direct orders from VILE, | 当时他在服从维尔的命令 |
[07:59] | whom he doesn’t seem to know even exists anymore. | 他现在好像根本就不知道他们的存在 |
[08:10] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[08:12] | Ol’ Red Sneakeroo. | 红色旋风 |
[08:15] | Good memory. | 记忆不错 |
[08:16] | Not really. | 其实不好 |
[08:19] | So, looking to get backstage for an autograph? | 想进后台搞张签名吗 |
[08:22] | No. To the outback for some sightseeing. | 不 想去观光 |
[08:26] | Thought you could be my guide. | 想找你当我的向导 |
[08:28] | I wish. Something fried the soundboard tonight. | 我也想 今晚不知道什么东西烧掉了音板 |
[08:31] | I have to pull an early morning shift to troubleshoot. | 我明早得上早班来排查故障 |
[08:33] | You mentioned having a bad memory. Why is that? | 你说你记忆不好 为什么 |
[08:37] | Well, I– I kind of messed up on the job a while back, | 我之前工作上出了岔子 |
[08:40] | got a little “Jolt,” As we sparkies say. | 就是我们电工常说的”冒火花” |
[08:42] | Complete blackout, long hospital stay, blah, blah. | 昏过去了 在医院待了很久什么的 |
[08:45] | There’s more than an entire year of my life I can’t remember. | 大概有一年多的时间都不记得了 |
[08:50] | A whole year? | 一年 |
[08:51] | I’d say I’m lucky to have my job back | 要不是电工是个危险活 |
[08:53] | if electrician weren’t such a dangerous occupation. | 我会觉得我能要回原来的工作已经是很走运了 |
[08:56] | I can think of worse ones. | 我知道有更危险的 |
[08:58] | Is this the address of an outback guide? | 这是内地导游的地址吗 |
[09:00] | A good guide’s easy to find online. | 好导游上网一找一大把 |
[09:02] | This is the address of my favorite cafe in Sydney. | 这是我在悉尼最喜欢的咖啡馆 |
[09:05] | I’ll be there Friday night at 8:00 P.M. You? | 我每周五晚八点都会去那里 你呢 |
[09:10] | Let’s see if I make it back from my tour in one piece. | 看看我能不能观光完安全回来吧 |
[09:15] | I never got your name! | 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[09:16] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[09:20] | You are a cheeky one. | 你还真是淘气 |
[09:23] | The outback, it may sound like someone’s backyard, | 内陆区 听起来像是某个人家的后院 |
[09:26] | but it’s a huge wilderness | 但其实是一大片荒野 |
[09:27] | that covers more than 80 percent of Australia. | 占澳大利亚国土面积的百分之八十左右 |
[09:30] | That’s over half the size of the US or China. | 超过美国或中国的一半国土面积了 |
[09:33] | Tons of room to roam for all the local critters, | 为当地的动物提供了大量的空间 |
[09:36] | like dingoes, crocodiles and kangaroos. | 例如野狗 鳄鱼和袋鼠 |
[09:39] | Yo, what’s up, Joey? | 你好啊 乔伊 |
[09:41] | Smack in the middle of all that real estate sits Ayers Rock. | 这一片荒野的最中央是艾尔斯岩 |
[09:45] | What kind of rock is two miles long and over 1,000 feet tall? | 什么石头能长两英里高一千英尺 |
[09:49] | One the Aboriginal people who live there consider sacred. | 住在那里的土著人觉得那是一块圣石 |
[09:52] | Their name for it is Uluru. | 他们称之为乌卢鲁巨石 |
[09:54] | Just be careful, Red. | 小心点 红 |
[09:56] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[09:57] | there’s some pretty harsh terrain out there in the outback. | 内陆区有一些地形非常险峻的地方 |
[10:16] | I hear kangaroos are wicked good boxers. | 我听说袋鼠都是超强的拳击手 |
[10:19] | Ever go a few rounds with one, Miro? | 你有没有和它们比试过 米罗 |
[10:21] | I can’t say that I have. | 我没有 |
[10:23] | Well, how about a crocodile? | 那鳄鱼呢 |
[10:25] | – Ever wrestle one of those? – No, sorry. | -你有没有和他们摔跤过 -没有 抱歉 |
[10:28] | What about koalas? | 考拉呢 |
[10:29] | Are they really as vicious as everyone says they are? | 它们真的像人们说的那样邪恶吗 |
[10:32] | Oh, no, wait. Is that dingoes? | 不 等等 应该说的是澳大利亚野狗 |
[10:34] | What about that rock, Zack? | 那石头呢 扎克 |
[10:36] | I’d shove it in your mouth to shut you up, | 我真想把它塞到你嘴巴里让你闭嘴 |
[10:37] | but I don’t think it’s big enough. | 但是感觉好像不够大 |
[10:40] | – Uluru. – Very good. | -乌卢露 -很好 |
[10:43] | The ground it occupies has been home to my people | 我的族人已经在这里安家 |
[10:45] | for at least 22,000 years. | 22000多年了 |
[10:49] | We’re on sacred land. | 我们到圣地了 |
[10:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:52] | – Yo, Red. -Excuse me, Miro. | -红 -抱歉 米罗 |
[10:54] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:55] | Turns out HelioGem delayed the launch of the Boomerang | 太阳神延后了回力镖的发射时间 |
[10:57] | to do some serious repair work. | 要进行一些修理工作 |
[10:59] | The rocket’s defective. | 那个火箭有问题 |
[11:00] | So there’s no launch to stop. | 所以不用阻止发射了 |
[11:02] | Boy, will VILE be surprised. | 维尔肯定会非常意外 |
[11:05] | – No, this is their plan. – What? | -不 这才是他们的计划 -什么 |
[11:08] | Miro, how far are we from HelioGem? | 米罗 我们离太阳神基地多远 |
[11:10] | It’s not too far outside the park boundaries. | 离公园边界不远 |
[11:13] | Player, what happens if a defective rocket prematurely launches? | 玩家 如果有问题的火箭发射会怎样 |
[11:16] | Depends on the defect. It might not achieve orbit. | 得看是什么问题 可能是无法到达轨道 |
[11:19] | Or explode before it reaches the atmosphere, | 或者在到达大气层之前就爆炸 |
[11:21] | raining debris down on sacred Aboriginal land? | 残骸都落在神圣的土著居住地吗 |
[11:24] | The public outcry would be so great, | 公众肯定会强烈抗议 |
[11:26] | HelioGem would lose their contract. | 太阳神就会失去合同 |
[11:28] | Paving the way for VILE to step in and take it over | 维尔这样做就是为了让一切 |
[11:31] | since they pulled strings | 看上去像是太阳神的无能 |
[11:32] | to make it look like HelioGem’s incompetence was at fault. | 从而趁虚而入 抢走合同 |
[11:36] | We have to prevent the desecration of Uluru. | 我们得阻止他们亵渎乌卢露 |
[11:39] | You aren’t tourists, are you? | 你们不是观光客 对吗 |
[11:42] | We’re rocket scientists. | 我们是火箭科学家 |
[11:50] | Divide and conquer, crew. | 分头行动 伙计们 |
[11:52] | We know the trigger’s in the music. | 我们知道激发源是音乐 |
[11:53] | You two need to find Dr. Dennam | 你们需要找到丹南博士 |
[11:55] | and make sure she doesn’t decide | 确保她现在不会 |
[11:56] | she’s in the mood to hear Carmen. | 想听卡门 |
[11:58] | We hear you, Carmen. | 好的 卡门 |
[12:00] | Our boss, not the opera. | 我是说我们老大 不是说那部歌剧 |
[12:03] | And I’ll see to it no one launches the Boomerang | 我会确保没人会在回力镖火箭 |
[12:05] | until it’s ready to soar. | 做好万全准备之前发射 |
[12:08] | Player, let’s steal some launch codes. | 玩家 我们去偷发射码吧 |
[12:32] | There she is! | 她在哪里 |
[12:34] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:39] | Dr. Jeanine Dennam, stop! | 珍妮·丹南博士 停下 |
[12:42] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[12:43] | We’re your new interns. | 我们是你的新实习生 |
[12:45] | You are? | 是吗 |
[12:46] | So, what you listening to, Doc? | 你在听什么 医生 |
[12:48] | A podcast about exploring Proxima b. | 一个关于探索比邻星B的电台 |
[12:52] | Not an opera? | 不是歌剧吗 |
[12:54] | Goodness, I find opera far too distracting when I’m working. | 天 我觉得在工作时听歌剧太分心了 |
[13:01] | This guy says there’s a second Earth | 这个人说可能还有第二个 |
[13:03] | that might have aliens on it! | 有外星人居住的地球 |
[13:05] | We have got to visit this planet. | 我们一定要去那星球看看 |
[13:11] | And I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[13:15] | Good thing, Red, because it would take me hours to hack | 很好 红 因为如果我从外部的话 |
[13:17] | through the HelioGem firewalls from where I sit. | 可能需要好几小时才能黑进去 |
[13:23] | That’s a big button. | 真是个大按钮 |
[13:24] | System default. | 系统错误 |
[13:25] | Once you delete the launch codes, it’ll retract. | 只要你删除了发射码 就会缩回去 |
[13:28] | Until then, just don’t press it, whatever you do. | 在那之前 不管做什么都别按 |
[13:36] | Are you ready, mon ami? | 准备好了吗 兄弟 |
[13:39] | Hold on to your horns, mi amigo, | 拿好你的号角 兄弟 |
[13:41] | for the show is about to begin. | 表演马上要开始了 |
[13:58] | Then my colleagues found me | 然后我的同事 |
[14:00] | huddled in the corner of the laboratory, weeping. | 发现我在实验室角落哭泣 |
[14:03] | Puccini never fails to reduce me to tears. | 普契尼总是让我热泪盈眶 |
[14:08] | That was the day I decided the laboratory is no place for opera. | 那天我就决定不能在实验室里听歌剧 |
[14:19] | I love Bizet! | 我爱比才 |
[14:25] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[14:27] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[14:30] | We can’t let her get to mission control. | 我们不能让她去任务控制台 |
[14:33] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[14:35] | No Boomerangs this way, that’s for sure. | 回力镖不在这边 我肯定 |
[14:38] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[14:40] | What do you want to do that for anyway? | 你要用那个来做什么 |
[14:45] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[14:47] | You got some determination, Doc. | 你真的很坚决 博士 |
[14:52] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[14:55] | All this talk about “Lunch” Is making me hungry. | 她一直在发射把我都说饿了 |
[14:57] | Focus, Zack. | 集中注意力 扎克 |
[14:59] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:06] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:11] | The lab is totally no place for opera. | 实验室绝对不能听歌剧 |
[15:16] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:19] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:22] | We did Carmen wicked proud. | 卡门肯定会为我们自豪 |
[15:24] | Our boss, not the opera. | 我们的老大 不是歌剧 |
[15:29] | One more sequence should do it. | 再搞到一组序列应该就行了 |
[15:40] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:42] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:45] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:47] | The subliminal message! | 潜意识信息 |
[15:48] | Red, snap out of it! | 红 清醒过来 |
[15:50] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:52] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[15:57] | – Launch the Boomerang. – Launch sequence activated. | -发射回力镖 -发射序列启动 |
[16:00] | Liftoff in T-minus three minutes. | 倒计时三分钟后发射 |
[16:02] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[16:18] | Sweet subwoofer. | 超低音扬声器 |
[16:20] | – Player? – Guys, Carmen activated the rocket. | -玩家 -伙计们 卡门激活了火箭 |
[16:23] | It launches in less than three minutes! | 还有三分钟就要发射了 |
[16:25] | – What? – Carm went to the dark side? | -什么 -卡门黑化了吗 |
[16:27] | She’s hypnotized, | 她被催眠了 |
[16:28] | and she’ll stay that way as long as that music’s playing. | 只要音乐还在放 她就不会恢复正常 |
[16:31] | I’ve pinpointed the audio source. | 我已经定位出了音频源 |
[16:33] | It’s coming from a utility tunnel under the facility. | 来自地下的一个管道 |
[16:36] | You need to shut it down so Carmen can snap to her senses. | 你们得赶紧去关掉 让卡门恢复正常 |
[16:39] | We need her to disable the rocket. | 我们需要她解除火箭 |
[16:40] | I can handle that last part. Go axe a DJ, bro. | 后面的可以交给我 去当DJ吧 弟弟 |
[17:01] | Okay, Ivy, you’ll need to get to the control panel | 艾薇 你得去主控制面板 |
[17:03] | and remove the launch drive. | 移除发射驱动 |
[17:05] | What control panel? | 什么控制面板 |
[17:07] | It’s on the rocket’s payload. Top of the tower. | 在火箭的载荷上 塔顶 |
[17:12] | That’s really up there. | 太高了 |
[17:21] | Ninety seconds to launch. | 还有九十秒就要发射了 |
[17:27] | You cannot out-climb a goat! | 你爬不过一头山羊 |
[17:36] | Have you not heard the alert? | 你没有听到警报吗 |
[17:38] | – What alert? – The dingo alert. | -什么警报 -野狗警报 |
[17:40] | The doggies are going wild out there. | 外面的那些狗发疯了 |
[17:43] | It’s… it’s the high notes. | 是…是因为那些高音 |
[17:44] | They, uh– Gets them all crazed and bloodthirsty! | 让它们变得疯狂嗜血 |
[17:47] | Do they come below ground? | 他们会往地下来吗 |
[17:49] | I’m a rocket scientist, not a zookeeper. | 我是火箭科学家 不是动物园园长 |
[17:52] | But, but they’re out there, | 但是 但是它们就在外面 |
[17:53] | and they mangled some French dude! | 它们撕咬了一个法国人 |
[17:56] | Le Chevre! | 高山羊 |
[18:02] | Launch the Boomerang. | 发射回力镖 |
[18:07] | Nails on a chalkboard. | 简直像用指甲刮黑板 |
[18:09] | Launch the Boomera– | 发射回力… |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[18:17] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | Let go! | 放手 |
[19:03] | – Get out of my way! – My face! | -别拦我 我的脸 |
[19:26] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[19:28] | Le Chevre, it is safe to come down. | 高山羊 你可以下来 |
[19:30] | The dingoes have all gone! | 野狗都跑了 |
[19:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:35] | Enjoy the flight. | 飞得开心 |
[19:37] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | You can’t leave me here. | 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[19:44] | I’m no space cadet. | 我不是宇航员 |
[19:59] | I’ve got you. | 我接住你了 |
[20:22] | Good work, Ivy. | 好样的 艾薇 |
[20:24] | Number two, huh? | 二[大号] |
[20:25] | I think I just did that in my pants. | 我觉得我可能都快吓屎了 |
[20:35] | Remember, Red, Crackle once tried to– | 记住 红 闪电曾经想… |
[20:37] | Turn out my lights with a sizzle stick, I know, but… | 用一根电棒打掉我的灯 我知道 但是… |
[20:40] | before he was Crackle, he was Gray. | 在他成为闪电之前 他是格雷 |
[20:42] | And Gray was like a big brother to me. | 格雷就像我的大哥哥 |
[20:45] | I thought I lost him for good, | 我本来以为我永远失去他了 |
[20:46] | but this could be, I don’t know… | 但这可能是 我不知道 |
[20:50] | some sort of do-over? | 像是重头再来吗 |
[20:53] | A second chance? | 第二次机会 |
[20:55] | Okay, let’s say that | 那就算我信这个 |
[20:56] | I buy that Gray, Crackle, Graham, whoever, | 格雷 闪电 格雷汉姆 不管是谁 |
[20:59] | really is a happy electrician with a bright future now. | 真的是一个前途无量的快乐电工 |
[21:02] | We know Dr. Bellum’s into mind-control experiments. | 我们知道贝勒姆博士工于心理控制实验 |
[21:05] | What if she played him some opera music, too? | 万一她也给他放了一些戏剧音乐呢 |
[21:07] | What if VILE is waiting to see you with him | 万一维尔就想看到你和他一起 |
[21:09] | so they can flip a switch? | 好让他们下手呢 |
[21:10] | Bam! Instead of launching a rocket, | 结果火箭没有发射 |
[21:13] | Crackle’s crunching a Carmen. | 闪电倒是抓住了卡门 |
[21:16] | You have a point, Player. | 你说得对 玩家 |
[21:31] | I can’t let VILE see me with him. | 我不能让维尔看到我和他一起 |
[21:34] | But not for my safety, for his. | 不是为了我的安全 而是他的 |
[21:36] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:38] | For whatever strange reason, Gray has a fresh start now. | 不知道为什么 格雷现在重新开始了 |
[21:41] | And having Carmen Sandiego back in his life | 如果让卡门·圣地亚哥回到他的生活中 |
[21:43] | would only complicate that. | 只会让一切更复杂 |
[21:51] | My star student. | 我的优秀学生 |
[21:55] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[21:57] | I was wondering if you would be up for a certain task. | 我不知道你会不会接受这个任务 |
[22:02] | Bring me the hat of Carmen Sandiego. | 把卡门·圣地亚哥的帽子给我 |
[22:18] | I will take that as a “Yes.” | 我想这是指”好的” |