时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Player, not a good time. | 玩家 现在不方便 |
[00:24] | Can’t cite the “no cellphone rule” | 你如果不在学校里 |
[00:26] | if you’re not on campus. | 就不用遵守”不得用手机”规则 |
[00:27] | – Taking a little field trip? – What? How did you know? | -要进行野外实习吗 -什么 你怎么知道 |
[00:30] | Remember how I could never hack past the jammers at your school | 记得我一直没法绕过你学校的防火墙 |
[00:33] | to triangulate your location? | 定位你的位置吗 |
[00:35] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[00:36] | Your phone suddenly lit up on my dashboard. | 你的手机突然出现在我的面板上 |
[00:38] | It looks like you’re currently traveling en route– | 看来你现在正在前往… |
[00:40] | Dude, hold that thought. | 哥们 等一下 |
[00:42] | Approaching drop point. Assume your positions. | 接近降落点 确定位置 |
[00:45] | Gotta call you back! | 等会给你回电 |
[00:51] | I don’t have a parachute! | 我没有降落伞 |
[01:01] | What are you waiting for? Cats always land on their feet! | 你还在等什么 猫才摔不死呢 |
[01:06] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[01:17] | Black Sheep? | 黑羊 |
[01:18] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[01:28] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:30] | You just put your safety and my entire criminal career at risk! | 你把你自己的人身安全和我的犯罪生涯置于危险中 |
[01:35] | What will the Faculty do when they discover | 董事会发现你决定跟着我们 |
[01:36] | you decided to tag along on our mission? | 执行任务 他们会怎么做 |
[01:38] | Who cares? I’ll be long gone. | 谁在乎呢 我早就跑了 |
[01:41] | Crackle! Let’s move! | 闪电 走了 |
[01:43] | Stay here. I mean it. | 待在这 我是认真的 |
[01:49] | Time to crash a caper. | 该进行犯罪了 |
[01:57] | You are a chicken? | 你是一只鸡 |
[02:02] | Chickens do not fly! | 鸡不会飞 |
[02:04] | Who here thought it was a good idea to make a mime a spy? | 谁想出来的让默剧演员去当内奸 |
[02:12] | Fly the coop? | 逃走 |
[02:16] | Black Sheep’s run off with the others. | 黑羊和其他人一起逃走了 |
[02:19] | We could have quite a mess on our hands. | 我们这下麻烦可能大了 |
[02:22] | Alert the Cleaners. | 通知清除者 |
[02:32] | 成为神偷卡门 第二节 | |
[02:51] | Casablanca. | 卡萨布兰卡 |
[02:54] | I’m in Morocco. | 我在摩洛哥 |
[02:58] | I made it to the real world. | 我来到真实世界了 |
[03:03] | Mission first, sightsee later. | 先任务 再观光 |
[03:26] | Young lady? | 小姐 |
[03:28] | It is quite late. Do your parents know where you are? | 很晚了 你的父母知道你在哪里吗 |
[03:32] | I don’t even know where I am. | 我都不知道我在哪里 |
[03:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:36] | An archaeological dig site, | 一个考古遗址 |
[03:38] | where we search for links to our past. | 我们在寻找和我们过去的联系 |
[03:42] | You mean, like, dinosaur bones? | 你是说 类似于恐龙遗骨吗 |
[03:44] | Anything historic. | 有历史意义的东西 |
[03:45] | If you’ve been following the news, | 如果你看新闻 |
[03:47] | you’ll know that we just discovered a relic here | 你就知道我们刚在这里发现了一个 |
[03:49] | dating from a much more recent era. | 更近代时留下的遗物了 |
[03:52] | The Eye of Vishnu. | 毗湿奴之眼 |
[03:54] | My crew identified it just days ago | 我的团队前几天刚发现的 |
[03:57] | and are carefully unearthing it at this very moment. | 现在正进行仔细的发掘 |
[04:01] | And you’re not worried about them stealing it? | 你不担心他们会偷走吗 |
[04:04] | Now, why ever would they do that? | 他们为什么要那么做 |
[04:06] | My crew is well aware that a treasure | 我的团队都知道这种宝物 |
[04:08] | such as this belongs in a museum. | 属于博物馆 |
[04:11] | Treasure? As in, worth a fortune? | 宝物 是指值一大笔钱吗 |
[04:14] | Some things possess value other than monetary, young lady. | 除货币外有价值的东西 小姐 |
[04:18] | Any historic find such as this gem belongs to everyone. | 像这种宝石一样的历史发现属于所有人 |
[04:23] | Its theft would rob the world of knowledge, | 偷走它相当于窃取世界的知识瑰宝 |
[04:26] | and that would be a true crime. | 这才是真正的犯罪 |
[04:31] | I– I never really thought of it that way. | 我从来没有那么想过 |
[04:36] | Pit crew, report, please! | 发掘组 请汇报 |
[04:39] | Gray must have cut the power. | 肯定是格雷切断了电源 |
[04:41] | This is the caper! | 这就是实战犯罪 |
[05:20] | Black Sheep? But I thought you did not graduate. | 黑羊 我以为你没有毕业呢 |
[05:23] | Whoa, it’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[05:26] | Black Sheep! Stay away! You’ll ruin the mission! | 黑羊 别插手 你会毁掉任务的 |
[05:32] | You are in cahoots with them? | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[05:34] | Uh, well, yes and no. It’s complicated. | 是的 也不是 这很复杂 |
[05:38] | Stop, thieves! | 住手 小偷们 |
[05:43] | – Out of my way! – Crackle… | -让开 -闪电 |
[05:45] | remember, leave no witnesses. | 记住 不要留下任何证人 |
[05:51] | Wait, what do you mean, “leave no witnesses”? | 等等 什么叫不要留下任何证人 |
[05:55] | Gray! No! | 格雷 不 |
[05:58] | No! | 不 |
[06:05] | Gray, what are you doing? What is wrong with you? | 格雷 你在干什么 你什么毛病 |
[06:11] | I’ll handle the runt! | 乱子交给我 |
[06:15] | Oh, pussycat down. | 小猫咪倒下了 |
[06:17] | She did not protect the face. | 她没有护住脸 |
[06:20] | – Gray… – Hey. | -格雷 -喂 |
[06:21] | …what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:23] | – Come on, now. – Tell me! | -拜托 -告诉我 |
[06:34] | Back to VILE Island with you. | 和你一起回维尔岛 |
[06:48] | I thought I knew you like the big brother I never had, Gray. | 我一直把你当做一个大哥哥 格雷 |
[06:55] | Until that moment. | 直到那时候 |
[06:58] | What can I say? Graduation was a game-changer. | 我能说什么呢 毕业后一切就变了 |
[07:04] | Graduates… | 毕业 |
[07:06] | you did not make it this far on your grades alone. | 你不是一个人走到了今天 |
[07:11] | We have been profiling you all along to test your allegiance | 我们一直在对你们进行侧写 测试你们的忠心 |
[07:15] | as well as your willingness | 以及愿意做出 |
[07:17] | to go to any necessary extremes. | 必要之事的意志 |
[07:21] | No one or thing must stand | 没有任何人或任何事 |
[07:23] | in the way of achieving our goals. | 能阻止我们达到目标 |
[07:27] | You’ve earned your place at our elite table. | 你们成功跻身我们的精英行列 |
[07:31] | Now hear the true name of VILE: | 现在要告诉你们维尔岛的真正意义 |
[07:35] | Villains International League of Evil. | 国际恶人联盟 |
[07:46] | Evil. | 恶人 |
[07:48] | My entire upbringing was a lie. | 我的成长就是个谎言 |
[07:50] | Stealing isn’t a game. It does harm people. | 偷窃不是游戏 而是会伤害别人 |
[07:54] | Especially when you’re willing to steal lives. | 特别是当你还愿意偷走别人的生命 |
[08:05] | Ugh! So close! | 差一点 |
[08:13] | What is it now, Ms. Argent? I am driving! | 又怎么了 阿金特小姐 我在开车 |
[08:16] | Inspector Devineaux, the purported crime scene | 德尼诺督察 这个所谓的犯罪现场里 |
[08:18] | is actually filled with stolen goods of all kinds. | 其实全都是失窃的各种赃物 |
[08:22] | Cash, bonds, art. | 现金 债券 艺术品 |
[08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[08:25] | Was the apartment owner not the robbery victim? | 这个主人不是盗窃受害者吗 |
[08:27] | That’s what I said. So I did some fact-checking. | 我也是这么想的 于是我调查了一下 |
[08:30] | The owner on record isn’t an individual, | 根据记录 主人不是一个独立的人 |
[08:33] | but an import-export company. | 而是一家进出口公司 |
[08:35] | But even more intriguing, | 但是更有意思的是 |
[08:37] | the places Carmen Sandiego recently robbed, | 卡门·圣地亚哥最近偷盗的地方 |
[08:40] | the Swiss Bank, the art gallery in Cairo, | 瑞士银行 开罗美术馆 |
[08:43] | the Shanghai amusement park, | 还有上海游乐场 |
[08:44] | all have ties to the same company. | 都和这家公司有关 |
[08:47] | Ms. Argent, what is it you are trying to say? | 阿金特小姐 你想说什么 |
[08:50] | Well, what if, for whatever reason, | 万一 虽然不知道为什么 |
[08:53] | Carmen Sandiego were a thief | 卡门·圣地亚哥是一个 |
[08:56] | who only steals from other thieves? | 只从其他贼手里偷东西的贼呢 |
[09:00] | No! | 不 |
[09:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[09:20] | Interpol! Official business. | 国际刑警 有公务 |
[09:22] | I am commandeering this aircraft! | 我命令征用这架飞机 |
[09:25] | Our journey’s winding to a close. | 我们的旅途快要结束了 |
[09:28] | And I’m not any closer to knowing the story | 但我还是没有了解你的新造型 |
[09:30] | behind your chic new look or your name. | 或者你的名字背后的故事 |
[09:39] | I’ll do my best to cut to the chase. | 我会尽力直奔主题 |
[09:41] | Things were strained on my forced return to the Isle of VILE. | 我回到维尔岛上后 处境变得很紧张 |
[09:45] | Sure, I was on my best behavior, | 当然了 我表现得很乖 |
[09:47] | but I still had to endure Coach Brunt’s guilt. | 但我还是得忍受布伦特教练的负罪感 |
[09:50] | I blame myself! | 都怪我 |
[09:54] | And Dr. Bellum’s surveillance. | 还有贝勒姆博士的监视 |
[09:57] | And Countess Cleo’s attempts to tame my wild side. | 还有克里奥女伯爵试图驯服我的野性 |
[10:01] | And Professor Maelstrom’s freaky psych exams. | 以及马尔斯特姆教授的恐怖心理测试 |
[10:09] | But the worst part? | 但是最糟糕的是 |
[10:14] | I never felt more alone in my life. | 我这辈子从来没感觉这么孤单过 |
[10:21] | The Cleaners had confiscated my phone, | 清除者没收了我的手机 |
[10:24] | my only lifeline to the outside world. | 我与外界联系的唯一生命线 |
[10:31] | When the new school year began, | 新的学期开始后 |
[10:32] | I pretended to throw myself into my coursework. | 我假装努力学习功课 |
[10:37] | But I was really just biding my time, | 但其实我只是在伺机 |
[10:41] | waiting for my moment to strike. | 等待合适的时机 |
[10:45] | December 1st. | 12月1日 |
[10:47] | VILE’s bookkeeper was right on schedule. | 维尔的图书管理员如期到来 |
[10:50] | My first escape attempt may have been a dry run. | 我的第一次逃跑可能只能算是演练 |
[10:53] | But this time, I was really gonna bring the rain. | 但这一次 我是真的动真格的了[来点雨] |
[11:08] | Travel light. | 轻装旅行 |
[11:18] | It confounds me that a device registered | 真不知道一个注册在我们 |
[11:20] | to our mainland bookkeeping department | 大陆图书管理员部门的东西 |
[11:23] | ever wound up in Black Sheep’s possession to begin with. | 怎么会落到黑羊的手里 |
[11:27] | It confounds me that Black Sheep | 我倒是觉得奇怪黑羊 |
[11:29] | never submitted the stolen property for extra credit. | 竟然一直没有交出赃物呈功劳 |
[11:45] | Guten tag, Strudelhaus of Düsseldorf. Can I help you? | 你好 喂 有什么需要帮助吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I was looking for… | 我找… |
[11:51] | – It’s me. I’m screening. – Player. | -是我 我盯着呢 -玩家 |
[11:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[11:55] | Strange people have been answering your phone. | 有奇怪的人接你的电话 |
[11:57] | It’s not my phone. I stole it. | 这不是我的手机 是我偷的 |
[12:00] | So you’re a shoplifter! | 所以你是个小偷 |
[12:02] | And you haven’t called me all summer long | 你整个夏天都没打电话给我 |
[12:04] | because you’ve been in jail. | 因为你进监狱了 |
[12:06] | Player, remember when you told me | 玩家 你记得你告诉过我 |
[12:08] | you used your wicked skills for good? | 你把你的超级技术用在好事上吗 |
[12:10] | The white hat hacker’s code. | 白帽黑客代号 |
[12:11] | What would you say if I told you I had wicked skills, too, | 如果我告诉你我在一家小偷学校被抚养长大 |
[12:17] | from being raised in a school for thieves? | 也有非常高超的技术 |
[12:21] | I’d say that would explain a lot. | 这就解释得通了 |
[12:28] | Don’t go anywhere. | 不要挂掉 |
[12:43] | Player, I’m staring at a hard drive containing data | 玩家 我在盯着一块装有能供犯罪帝国 |
[12:45] | that could fuel a criminal empire for a year. | 运作一年的重要数据的硬盘 |
[12:48] | This may be my only shot to secure it. | 这可能是我唯一偷取的机会 |
[12:50] | Then use those wicked skills, already. | 那就用你的高超技术 |
[13:05] | Booker, what is keeping you? | 管理员 你怎么才来 |
[13:08] | We are anxiously awaiting the upload! | 我们等上传等好久了 |
[13:11] | Have you ever heard of weather, Gunnar? | 你没听说天气很糟吗 贡纳 |
[13:13] | I had to hang my wet things! | 我得先把我的湿衣服挂起来 |
[13:21] | Gah! Missed it! | 没偷到 |
[13:28] | If anyone sees me take it, I’ll never make it off this island. | 如果有人看到我偷拿了 我绝对出不了这座岛了 |
[13:32] | I need to avoid detection at all cost. | 我需要尽力不被人发现 |
[13:36] | Aw, crud! | 该死 |
[13:38] | Mimosa Bombosa. What are you up to? | 默剧炸弹 你在干什么 |
[13:45] | Stopping to smell the roses? | 停下来闻玫瑰 |
[13:51] | This is the most one-sided conversation I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最独角的独角戏 |
[13:54] | Shh, quiet! | 安静 |
[13:57] | Not you. Duh. | 不是说你 |
[13:59] | Okay, happy gardening. | 好好做园丁活吧 |
[14:07] | All good. | 一切正常 |
[14:08] | It was just some creepy mime | 只有一个奇怪的默剧小丑 |
[14:10] | who hangs around campus watching everything. | 在学校里盯着每件事 |
[14:12] | And everyone. | 和每个人 |
[14:14] | Because he’s a spy and a snitch. | 因为他是个内奸和告密者 |
[14:18] | Nobody likes a tattletale! | 没人喜欢告密者 |
[14:32] | And don’t even think about picking the lock. | 别想着把锁撬开 |
[14:46] | Keycard-activated elevator. | 键盘激活的电梯 |
[14:48] | If she makes it to the server room, she’ll upload the data. | 如果她进到了服务器室 她就会上传数据 |
[14:50] | So you can’t let her see you take the drive. | 你不能让她看到你拿走硬盘 |
[14:53] | But if that elevator leaves without you… | 但如果电梯不带你直接下去了 |
[14:55] | game over. | 那就游戏结束 |
[14:56] | Gotta think fast. | 赶紧想办法 |
[15:05] | Oh, sorry about the scare, ma’am. | 抱歉吓到你了 老师 |
[15:07] | I’m an IT trainee, | 我是信息部实习生 |
[15:09] | and it’s imperative that I check the server room pronto | 我必须赶紧去服务器室检查 |
[15:11] | for, um, loose cables. | 有没有电线松动 |
[15:22] | My, you’ve grown. | 天啊 你真是长大了 |
[15:24] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[15:27] | Um, and with age comes maturity, | 随着年龄的增长 我也越来越成熟 |
[15:32] | which is why I was so anxious to catch you, Ms. Booker, | 所以我这么想赶上你 布克老师 |
[15:34] | so we could talk somewhere private. | 我们能私下谈谈 |
[15:37] | I– I just wanted you to know how super ashamed I am | 我…我只想说我要为我这些年 |
[15:41] | of all the really dumb pranks I’ve pulled on you over the years. | 对你做的那些愚蠢的恶作剧而道歉 |
[15:44] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[15:46] | I wondered about the absence of a water balloon attack tonight. | 我还在想今晚的水气球袭击哪里去了 |
[15:50] | First time in quite a few years. | 这几年来头一次没出现 |
[15:56] | I’ll blame your unusual upbringing. | 这都怪你的生长环境 |
[15:58] | One can’t be expected to behave honorably | 毕竟生长在全是小偷的地方 |
[16:00] | when raised among thieves, after all. | 能教出什么乖乖女呢 |
[16:04] | Shake on it, Ms. Booker? | 握手言和吧 布克老师 |
[16:06] | Call me “Cookie.” | 叫我库奇吧 |
[16:13] | Young lady, you seem like a smart cookie. | 小姐 你看起来像个聪明孩子 |
[16:16] | If you wish to walk in my shoes someday, | 如果你想有一天达到我的高度 |
[16:19] | set your sights higher than pulling pranks or picking pockets. | 把你的视野放远 不要拘泥于小偷小闹和恶作剧 |
[16:23] | White-collar crime is where the real money is. | 高智商犯罪才能赚大钱 |
[16:27] | Thank you for the career advice. I will take it to heart. | 谢谢你的职业建议 我会铭记于心的 |
[16:32] | Arrivederci. | 再会 |
[16:40] | Children. | 小孩子 |
[16:46] | Whatever can the problem…? | 会出什么问题… |
[16:50] | Bait and switch! | 诱饵调包 |
[16:55] | Code red. They’re onto me. | 红色警报 他们盯上我了 |
[16:57] | Player? Hello? | 玩家 喂 |
[17:00] | Signals are jammed. | 信号被屏蔽了 |
[17:02] | Dr. Bellum, care to pinpoint the origin of the code red? | 贝勒姆博士 能不能定位红色代码的来源 |
[17:06] | The server room. | 服务器室 |
[17:12] | My ride should still be waiting. | 我的座驾应该还在 |
[17:29] | No! | 不 |
[17:30] | No! | 不 |
[17:38] | It’s past curfew. All students are in their bunks. | 过了宵禁了 所有学生都回宿舍了 |
[17:42] | Except for… | 除了 |
[17:45] | Black Sheep. | 黑羊 |
[17:47] | The girl must be punished. | 必须要惩罚这个女孩 |
[18:07] | Ugh. Hall monitors. | 走廊警报 |
[18:11] | Gunnar, the child is certainly a menace, | 贡纳 那孩子就是个祸害 |
[18:14] | but placing the entire island on lockdown? | 但是不至于封锁整座岛吧 |
[18:17] | The “child” may have compromised VILE’s income | 那孩子可能会破坏掉威尔 |
[18:19] | for the entire coming year, thanks to you. | 接下来一年的活动 全都怪你 |
[18:22] | We must retrieve that drive! | 我们得拿回那个硬盘 |
[18:25] | Well, it’s out of my hands now, | 现在不在我手上了 |
[18:27] | so please provide me with clearance to leave. | 所以请允许我离开 |
[18:31] | Fine. Good riddance. | 好吧 谢天谢地 |
[18:33] | Thank you very much. I’ll just collect my coat and be off. | 非常感谢 我去拿上我的外套就走 |
[18:50] | Code red. | 红色警报 |
[18:53] | Cleaners, our bookkeeper has caused enough damage for one visit. | 清除者 我们的图书馆这一路造成的麻烦够多了 |
[18:57] | Allow her to vacate the premises, | 允许她离开 |
[18:59] | or terminate her if the mood strikes you, | 如果心情不好也可以干掉她 |
[19:02] | and I wouldn’t complain. | 我也没意见 |
[19:24] | Ms. Booker? | 布克小姐 |
[19:31] | Until next year. | 明年见 |
[19:33] | Bon voyage. | 再回 |
[19:39] | Arriverderci! | 再会 |
[19:47] | Any sign of her? | 发现她了吗 |
[19:55] | Cleaners! | 清除者 |
[20:03] | She’s nearly gone! Prepare air support! | 她快跑了 准备空中支援 |
[20:09] | Captain, be on alert. The lady in red is no lady. | 船长 小心 红衣女是假冒的 |
[20:27] | She will never outrace us by boat. | 她驾船绝对跑不过我们 |
[20:30] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[20:37] | She does not miss a trick. | 她真是滴水不漏 |
[20:47] | No. | 不 |
[20:58] | Black Sheep! | 黑羊 |
[21:17] | I pass, you fail. | 我通过了 你失败了 |
[21:38] | – Hello? – Player, I made it. | -喂 -玩家 我成功了 |
[21:41] | I’m off the island. | 我逃出岛了 |
[21:43] | I need to know where on Earth I am. | 我要知道我现在在哪里 |
[21:45] | Triangulating your position. | 三角定位你的位置 |
[21:50] | The Canary Islands. | 加那利群岛 |
[21:52] | A Spanish settlement just off the coast of Western Africa. | 西非海岸边的一个西班牙岛屿群 |
[21:55] | It was an interesting place to grow up, | 在这种地方长大真有趣 |
[21:57] | but it’s time to see the rest of the world. | 但是该看看外面的世界了 |
[22:00] | No more bookkeepers, and no more VILE. | 没有图书管理员 没有维尔了 |
[22:02] | You’ll need a passport. | 你需要一张护照 |
[22:04] | And I don’t think Black Sheep’s gonna cut it. | 我觉得黑羊这个名字应该不行 |
[22:06] | You do have a name, don’t you? | 你应该有名字的吧 |
[22:09] | 卡门·布兰德服饰 圣地亚哥制造 | |
[22:12] | It’s… Carmen. | 卡门 |
[22:15] | Carmen Sandiego. | 卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[22:18] | Now, about this whole “white hat” thing. | 你说得那个白帽呢 |
[22:21] | Does it have to be white? | 一定要是白色的吗 |
[22:27] | End of the line. | 到站了 |
[22:29] | We miss you, Black Sheep. | 我们很想你 黑羊 |
[22:32] | VILE wants a truce. | 维尔想要休战 |
[22:33] | They want me stealing for them instead of from them. | 他们想让我为他们偷窃 而不是偷他们的东西 |
[22:37] | You’ve proven yourself. | 你已经证明了自己 |
[22:38] | It’s all you ever wanted, isn’t it? | 这不是你一直想要的吗 |
[22:49] | The league’s offering you a full pardon. | 联盟想要赦免你 |
[22:51] | Even Shadowsan’s on board. | 连影山都支持 |
[22:53] | They’ll make things right if you just come home, where you belong. | 如果你愿意回你属于的地方 回家就能既往不咎 |
[22:58] | I was hoping we’d end up on the same side again tonight, Gray. | 希望我们今晚能再一次站在同一边 格雷 |
[23:04] | My side. | 我这边 |
[23:08] | Still in a league of your own. | 还是坚持你自己的联盟 |
[23:14] | Bye-bye, Black Sheep. | 再见 黑羊 |
[23:17] | You weren’t listening. I go by Carmen now. | 你没认真听 我现在是卡门 |
[23:29] | Fingerprint recognition. | 指纹识别的 |
[23:35] | They never protect the face. | 他们永远不会保护脸 |
[23:41] | Red. You’re back online! | 红 你回来了 |
[23:43] | I miss anything juicy? | 我错过什么有趣的事了吗 |
[23:46] | Nothing you don’t already know. | 都是你早就知道了的 |
[23:54] | Carmen Sandiego, you are under arrest! | 卡门·圣地亚哥 你被捕了 |
[24:03] | No! | 不 |
[24:11] | No! Not again! | 不 不要又来 |
[24:15] | Yes? What is it? | 是我 什么事 |
[24:17] | Inspector Devineaux, we turned up something rather astonishing. | 德尼诺督察 我们发现了一些更令人惊讶的事 |
[24:21] | I believe it’s the Eye of Vishnu from the unsolved Morocco heist. | 这应该是未破获的摩洛哥劫案中失窃的毗湿奴之眼 |
[24:25] | We found it between the couch cushions. | 我们在沙发垫中找到的 |
[24:27] | – Almost as if– – Let me guess! | -简直就像… -我猜猜 |
[24:29] | Almost as if Carmen Sandiego wanted us to find it. | 好像卡门·圣地亚哥想让我们发现似的 |
[24:34] | If our thief indeed left such a treasure behind, | 如果这个贼真的留下了如此珍贵的宝物 |
[24:37] | she must have gotten away with something truly priceless! | 那她肯定偷走了一些更珍贵的东西 |
[24:42] | Wait, seriously? You didn’t take the gemstone? | 等等 认真的吗 你没有拿走宝石 |
[24:45] | Total win-win. | 双赢 |
[24:46] | I knew Interpol would get it back where it belonged, | 我知道国际刑警会把它送回它所属的地方 |
[24:49] | which left my hands free to take the real treasure: | 这样我就能拿走真正的宝物 |
[24:53] | my oldest traveling companions. | 我最老的旅途伴侣 |
[24:56] | Like an archeology find, the only link I have to my past. | 就像考古发现般 这是我和我过去唯一的联系 |
[25:01] | I have Gray to thank for using them to bait me. | 多亏了格雷 用它们来钓我上钩 |
[25:07] | Now, did you wire the proceeds from the Shanghai job | 你把上海那次的所得汇给我单子上的 |
[25:09] | to the next non-profits on my list? | 下一家非营利组织了吗 |
[25:11] | Food bank, homeless shelter, orphanage. | 食物赈济处 收容所 孤儿院 |
[25:14] | Check. | 你看 |
[25:14] | I even had time to decrypt the next entry. | 我还抽时间破解了下一个入口 |
[25:17] | Another secret VILE hideout, | 下一个维尔的秘密藏匿点 |
[25:19] | located in Southeast Asia on the island of Java. | 就在东南亚的爪哇岛 |
[25:24] | Just when I thought I was through with islands. | 我还以为我以后都不用上岛了呢 |
[25:28] | Paris will be here. | 巴黎还是巴黎 |
[25:30] | We need to stay one step ahead of VILE | 我们必须趁我们现在还有优势 |
[25:31] | while we still have the advantage. | 领先维尔一步 |
[25:33] | I’ll book you a red-eye. | 我给你定一家红眼航班 |
[25:42] | Chief, we have Carmen Sandiego in our sights. | 队长 我们盯住卡门·圣地亚哥了 |