时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | In just the last few weeks, | 几周前 |
[00:17] | this Carmen Sandiego has managed | 这个卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[00:19] | to rob millions of euros combined | 从瑞士银行 |
[00:21] | from a Swiss bank, a high-end art gallery in Cairo, | 开罗高级美术馆和上海游乐园中 |
[00:25] | and a Shanghai amusement park. | 偷走了价值上百万美元的东西 |
[00:27] | Before vanishing without a trace. | 然后消失得无影无踪 |
[00:29] | Headquarters has yet to discern any pattern | 目前总部还未摸清她的任何手法 |
[00:32] | except that our perpetrator | 只知道她每次 |
[00:33] | always wears a scarlet coat and fedora | 都会穿一件猩红色大衣和软呢帽 |
[00:36] | and seems to announce her crimes | 似乎会提前出现在 |
[00:37] | by making random public appearances beforehand. | 不同的地点 预告自己的犯罪 |
[00:41] | Such as the nearby cafe sighting earlier today. | 比如今天稍早时候在附近的咖啡馆出现过 |
[00:44] | So we must ask ourselves, who in the world is Carmen Sandiego? | 我们要好好问问自己 卡门·圣地亚哥到底是谁 |
[00:49] | Why would a thief draw attention to herself | 为什么一个小偷要穿如此醒目的颜色 |
[00:51] | by leaving clues and wearing bold colors? | 主动吸引注意力 |
[00:53] | Perhaps stealing’s a game to her. | 也许偷窃对她来说只是一场游戏 |
[00:56] | Ha! The game is over. | 游戏结束了 |
[00:58] | She is in my jurisdiction now, though I question why. | 她现在归我管了 虽然我很想知道为什么 |
[01:01] | Poitiers is rich with medieval history. | 普瓦捷有着丰富的中世纪历史 |
[01:04] | Perhaps she is targeting a priceless antique | 也许她盯上了这里众多教堂中 |
[01:06] | or historic artifact from one of its many churches, or– | 某件无价古董或者稀世艺术品 或者… |
[01:11] | Ms. Argent, you are an agent of Interpol, not a museum guide. | 阿金特小姐 你是国际刑警的探员 不是博物馆向导 |
[01:15] | So you may stop sharing dull facts about boring things. | 请不要再分享无聊的情报了 |
[01:19] | You have been on the force merely a fortnight, have you not? | 你才出勤不到两周吧 |
[01:22] | You have so much to learn, | 你还有很多东西要学的 |
[01:24] | and since you have been assigned to my department, | 既然你被指派到我的部门 |
[01:27] | I, Chase Devineaux, will be your teacher. | 我 切斯·德尼诺 将会做你的老师 |
[01:30] | – Inspector Devineaux, sir– – Nuh-uh. | -德尼诺督察 长官 -不 |
[01:33] | Sit back, watch, and learn how to catch a thief. | 坐稳了好好看 学学怎么抓贼 |
[01:36] | She’s right there! | 她就在那里 |
[01:41] | La Femme Rouge! | 红衣女人 |
[01:52] | Remain here! | 戴在这里 |
[01:53] | And radio for assistance? | 用无线电协助吗 |
[01:55] | No, the crimson ghost is mine! | 不 这个猩红鬼魂是我的 |
[02:07] | On top of the world. | 站在世界之巅 |
[02:09] | I can see La Cathedrale Saint-Pierre from here. | 我能在这里看到圣皮埃尔大教堂 |
[02:11] | Friendly advice? | 一条温馨提示 |
[02:13] | Save the sightseeing for after the job. | 干完活后再欣赏风景 |
[02:16] | Player, glad to hear you’re on board. | 玩家 你回来了真好 |
[02:18] | You know I wouldn’t miss a night out with you for the world, Red. | 我肯定不会错过你在外的每一个晚上 红 |
[02:20] | Let’s get this party started. | 开始派对吧 |
[02:26] | Virtual Paris sure looks lovely this time of year. | 每年这时候的虚拟巴黎看上去都很棒 |
[02:29] | Touring through France, | 在法国游览 |
[02:31] | locking onto your position over there in Poitiers… | 将你的位置锁定到普瓦捷 |
[02:34] | and we’re synced. | 同步了 |
[02:36] | If our intel is accurate, | 如果我们的情报准确 |
[02:37] | the next stop on your sightseeing tour | 你在历史悠久的普瓦捷 |
[02:39] | of historic Poitiers should be… | 观光之旅的下一站是… |
[02:42] | 50 yards dead ahead. | 往前50码 |
[02:50] | – How’s my temperature? – Warm, Red. | -我的温度呢 -很暖 红 |
[02:57] | Getting warmer. | 越来越暖了 |
[03:02] | You’re red hot. | 你热得不行 |
[03:27] | Analyzing frequencies. | 分析频率中 |
[03:29] | Decrypting security codes. | 破解安全码中 |
[03:33] | Alarm system disabled. | 解除警报系统 |
[03:36] | But I’m picking up another signal. | 但我发现了另一种信号 |
[03:39] | Could be a trap. | 可能是个陷阱 |
[03:40] | Let’s find out. | 看看就知道了 |
[03:45] | Watch your step, Red. | 小心每一步 红 |
[03:53] | “Watch my step.” | 小心每一步 |
[04:03] | Well, this just became worth a whole lot less. | 这下有趣多了 |
[04:20] | Why must the elevator date back two centuries? | 为什么电梯永远是两个世纪以前的 |
[04:24] | Was no one ever in a hurry back then? | 那时候没有人会有急事的吗 |
[04:27] | Okay, who walls up an atrium? | 谁会把天井封起来 |
[04:30] | Anyone who values storage over natural light. | 藏有不得接触自然光的珍贵藏品的人 |
[04:33] | He said, a little too knowingly. | 言下之意太明显了 |
[04:35] | Don’t judge. I’m happy here in my dark little cave. | 别评判我 我待在我的小黑洞里很开心 |
[04:43] | You called it, Player. | 你开心就好 玩家 |
[04:46] | Right tool for the job. Ah, this works. | 得找对工具 这个可以 |
[05:05] | Safe cracked. | 保险箱破解 |
[05:18] | The Eye of Vishnu. | 毗湿奴之眼 |
[05:22] | What is it, Red? | 怎么了 红 |
[05:24] | I’m staring at something | 我在看着一个 |
[05:25] | I thought I’d never, ever set eyes on again. | 我以为我永远不会再看到的东西 |
[05:29] | It better be more valuable | 最好比一块 |
[05:30] | than a sparkly blue gemstone the size of my head. | 比我脑袋还大的蓝宝石要珍贵 |
[05:33] | Define “Valuable.” | “珍贵”的定义呢 |
[05:34] | They say beauty’s in the eye of the beholder. | 情人眼里出西施 |
[05:37] | Are you gonna tell me what it is, Red, or– | 你要告诉我那是什么吗 红 还是说… |
[05:40] | Interpol! Open this door! | 国际刑警 开门 |
[05:43] | Bag the gem and get out of there already! | 装好宝石赶紧离开那里 |
[05:46] | I said open up! | 我说 开门 |
[05:54] | Stop, thief! | 站住 小偷 |
[06:01] | On whose authority? | 是谁命令的呢 |
[06:03] | On the authority of, uh… | 我是… |
[06:06] | Inspector Chase Devineaux, Interpol. | 切斯·德尼诺督察 国际刑警 |
[06:09] | “Chase,” Huh? Let’s see what’s in a name. | “切斯[追逐]” 看看这名字到底有几分水平 |
[06:21] | I order you to stop! | 我命令你站住 |
[06:27] | You didn’t say for how long. | 你没要我站住多久啊 |
[06:30] | It was implied! | 不言而喻 |
[07:05] | Au revoir. | 再会 |
[07:32] | – Did you just–? – Never mind that! | -你刚刚… -算了 |
[07:34] | Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? | 这个卡门·圣地亚哥到底在世界何方 |
[07:42] | 成为神偷卡门 第一节 | |
[07:57] | My train. | 我的货车 |
[07:58] | I’m right on time. | 刚好赶上 |
[07:59] | Like you ever aren’t. Ticket purchased and uploading. | 就像你以前一样 车票已经买好并上传 |
[08:05] | She has to land sometime. How far can she possibly get? | 她肯定要降落的 她能飞多远 |
[08:09] | She is heading for the train station. | 她要去火车站 |
[08:12] | Secure the crime scene! Deduce what was stolen. | 封锁犯罪现场 查出失窃物 |
[08:54] | Inspector. Good news, I hope. | 督察 我希望有好消息 |
[08:55] | Ms. Argent– Julia– | 阿金特小姐 茱莉亚 |
[08:57] | you’re the smartest person I know, so tell me, please… | 你是我认识的最聪明的人 那么告诉我 |
[09:01] | is it possible for an automobile to catch a moving train? | 汽车有可能赶上行驶的火车吗 |
[09:04] | Driving aggressively, of course. | 当然是飙车的情况下 |
[09:05] | Well, I’m really not much of a math detective, | 我的数学不算太好 |
[09:09] | but I suppose it depends upon how many stops the train makes | 但我想这取决于这列火车要停多少站 |
[09:12] | and for how long at each. | 以及每站停多久 |
[09:15] | Then perhaps I shall catch this Little Red Robbing Hood. | 那也许我能抓到这个小红帽窃贼 |
[09:31] | First class. Sweet. | 头等舱 不错 |
[09:34] | My treat, Red. You earned it. | 算我请你的 红 这是你应得的 |
[09:43] | Blast from the past, eh? | 来自过去的问候 |
[09:49] | Red! Carmen! | 红 卡门 |
[09:54] | Dude, seriously? Static cling? | 哥们 认真的吗 静电吸附 |
[09:57] | Side effect of the directional EMP. | 定向电磁脉冲的副作用 |
[10:00] | So you can forget about reaching for your phone or fancy toys. | 这样你就别想用你的通讯或者高级工具了 |
[10:03] | They’re dead. | 都没用了 |
[10:04] | I know how an electromagnetic pulse works, Gray. | 我知道电磁脉冲的作用 格雷 |
[10:08] | You aren’t the only one who passed Dr. Bellum’s class. | 不是只有你通过了贝勒姆博士的考试 |
[10:11] | And you didn’t really think I’d take any of your bait | 你不会真的觉得我会不检查有没有跟踪装置 |
[10:13] | without checking for a tracking device, did you, Gray? | 就偷走你给我的诱饵吧 格雷 |
[10:17] | That’s right, I wanted you to find me. | 没错 我就想让你找到我 |
[10:21] | It’s time we tied up loose ends. | 该解决未了之事了 |
[10:23] | You were the only loose end until five seconds ago | 只有你是未了之事 不过五秒钟之前 |
[10:27] | when I captured the elusive Carmen Sandiego. | 我抓到了永远抓不到的卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[10:31] | Or should I call you… | 还是说我应该叫你 |
[10:33] | “Black Sheep”? | ” 黑羊”[害群之马] |
[10:40] | Welcome to VILE Training Academy for thieves. | 欢迎来到维尔窃贼学院 |
[10:44] | V-I-L-E. Valuable Imports, Lavish Exports. | 维尔 珍贵进口品 奢侈出口品 |
[10:50] | We traffic stolen goods to the four corners of the globe. | 我们将偷来的脏品送到世界的各个角落 |
[10:54] | You’ve each been hand-picked for our one-year program | 你们都因为各自的强大潜力 |
[10:57] | due to the extraordinary potential you’ve demonstrated. | 被挑选加入我们为期一年的项目 |
[11:01] | I am Coach Brunt, and these are my house rules. | 我是布伦特教练 这些是我的规矩 |
[11:04] | Rule number one– no contact with the outside world. | 第一条规矩 不得和外界有任何联系 |
[11:07] | That means no portable electronic devices allowed. | 那就说明不得使用可携带电子装置 |
[11:14] | And rule number two– first names only | 第二条规矩 只能用名 |
[11:17] | until you get assigned your code name. | 除非你被指派了你的代号 |
[11:21] | Ain’t that right, Lambkins? | 对吗 小羊羔 |
[11:24] | Lambkins? Who knew VILE had a mascot? | 小羊羔 谁能想到维尔还有吉祥物 |
[11:30] | Only my friends call me “Lambkins.” My code name’s Black Sheep. | 只有我的朋友能叫我”小羊羔” 我的代号是黑羊 |
[11:35] | Do you understand? Nod if you understand. | 你明白吗 明白就点头 |
[11:43] | You really schooled me the day we met. | 我们第一天认识时你真是好好给我上了一课 |
[11:46] | I thought you should know who you were dealing with. | 我还以为当时你应该懂你在和谁打交道 |
[11:49] | Well, it seems I still don’t know. | 看来我现在还不知道 |
[11:51] | The slick red hat, the exotic new name. | 红色帽子 异域感的新名字 |
[11:54] | Who are you, really? | 你到底是谁 |
[11:57] | A professional thief, just like you. | 一个专业窃贼 就像你一样 |
[12:00] | No, you weren’t like the rest of us. | 不 你和我们都不一样 |
[12:03] | How did you ever wind up in crime school? | 你怎么会进入犯罪学校的 |
[12:06] | You want the whole story? | 你想听完整的故事吗 |
[12:09] | Your clock runs out when we reach Paris. Make it count. | 等我们抵达巴黎 你就没时间了 抓紧吧 |
[12:14] | From what I’ve been told, I was found as a baby, | 据我所知 我从小是个孤儿 |
[12:18] | abandoned by the side of a road | 被扔在阿根廷布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[12:19] | just outside Buenos Aires, Argentina. | 一条大街上 |
[12:23] | A set of Russian nesting dolls were my only belongings. | 我只有一套俄罗斯套娃 |
[12:27] | I was brought to an island paradise | 我从小在一个小岛上长大 |
[12:30] | that just happened to be home to a school for thieves. | 那里正好有一个窃贼学校 |
[12:33] | That’s right, VILE Academy. | 没错 维尔学校 |
[12:36] | It was no grade school, | 那不是普通的学校 |
[12:38] | but I was homeschooled by a revolving door of nannies. | 但我被一群嬷嬷教导长大 |
[12:42] | Some taught me how to read and write, | 有的教我怎么读写 |
[12:44] | and most taught me about the diverse places they were from. | 但大多是教我关于她们故乡的事 |
[12:47] | Istanbul, not Constantinople! | 伊斯坦布尔 不是君士坦丁堡 |
[12:50] | Their languages. | 她们的语言 |
[12:52] | Uh, ni hao. | 你好 |
[12:54] | Their cultures. | 她们的文化 |
[13:00] | I was found without a note or any ID, | 我被发现时身上没有纸条或表明身份的东西 |
[13:03] | so guess who got their code name early. | 所以猜猜谁从小就有了自己的代号 |
[13:06] | Hey, Black Sheep. | 黑羊 |
[13:07] | What’s up, Black Sheep? | 你好 黑羊 |
[13:10] | Not your pants! | 你的裤子可不怎么样 |
[13:12] | I got to hang out on campus with the big kids. | 我可以和大孩子们一起玩 |
[13:18] | I was literally the only child | 我可以说是维尔岛上 |
[13:21] | on the Isle of VILE… | 唯一的孩子 |
[13:24] | which meant I got away with murder. | 也就是说我杀了人也可以 |
[13:27] | Requesting clearance. | 请求权限 |
[13:34] | Why, you–! | 你这个… |
[13:38] | Sure, the Campus of Crime was no place for children, | 当然了 犯罪大本营不适合孩子 |
[13:41] | but I never once felt like I was in danger. | 但我从来不觉得我有危险 |
[13:48] | I was part of the family. I had protection. | 我就是家族的医院 我受到保护 |
[13:51] | Problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:07] | I never learned who found me as a baby. | 我从来不知道是谁当初找到了我 |
[14:09] | Oh, let’s get you a cupcake, sugar pie. | 给你来个小蛋糕吧 宝贝 |
[14:12] | But I always suspected it was Coach Brunt. | 但我总是怀疑是布伦特教练 |
[14:22] | The island was my world. | 这个岛就是我的世界 |
[14:24] | For all I knew, the Earth was square. | 我还以为地球是方的呢 |
[14:29] | There was no right or wrong. | 没有什么对与错 |
[14:31] | Thievery was a competition, a game. | 盗窃是一场比赛 一场游戏 |
[14:37] | One I was ready to play for real. | 我准备好好玩的游戏 |
[14:43] | I couldn’t bear watching 40 thieves graduate from the academy | 我受不了每年看着40名窃贼 |
[14:45] | year after year. | 从那学校毕业 |
[14:47] | I wanted to get out there and be one of those thieves already! | 我也想去成为其中一名窃贼 |
[15:03] | A white hat? | 白帽子 |
[15:07] | “Better beef up your security. I got in.” | “最好加强防护 我进来了” |
[15:13] | “Got in”? Where? Here? | “进来” 哪里 这里吗 |
[15:22] | – Hello? – He– hello? | -喂 -喂 |
[15:24] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[15:26] | – Black Sheep. – Come on, what’s your real name? | -黑羊 -拜托 你的真名 |
[15:28] | – Black Sheep. – Okay. | -黑羊 -好吧 |
[15:31] | Usernames work. | 用户名也行 |
[15:32] | You can call me… Player. | 你可以叫我 玩家 |
[15:34] | Do you really where a white hat? | 你真的戴着白帽子吗 |
[15:36] | Uh, why? You’ve never heard of “White hat hackers”? | 怎么了 你没听说过白帽黑客嘛 |
[15:39] | That’s a thing? | 真的有这个人吗 |
[15:40] | I have wicked hacking skills, but I use them for good. | 我有很强的黑客技术 但我会好好利用 |
[15:43] | Okay, that doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[15:45] | Sure, it does. | 当然说得通 |
[15:46] | I just hacked through 27 layers of encryption. | 我刚刚通过了27层加密 |
[15:49] | So, who do I inform over there about the weak link | 我应该和谁说这个弱点 |
[15:51] | so you can upgrade your security? | 好让你升级你的防护 |
[15:53] | Are you punking me? Where are you calling from? | 你在吓唬我吗 你从哪里打来的 |
[15:56] | My room in Niagara Falls. | 尼亚加拉大瀑布的我房间中 |
[15:59] | – Seriously? Which side of the falls? – Canadian. | -真的吗 瀑布的哪一边 -加拿大 |
[16:01] | You’re in Ontario? | 你在安大略湖 |
[16:03] | Whoa, you really know your geography. | 你很懂地理嘛 |
[16:05] | – What’s it like there? – It’s all right. | -那里是怎么样的 -还行 |
[16:08] | We have computers, and Internet, and… | 我们有电脑 网络 和… |
[16:11] | Hey, where in the world are you? | 你到底在世界哪里 |
[16:13] | School. | 学校 |
[16:16] | What kind of school needs 27 layers of encryption? | 什么学校需要27层加密 |
[16:21] | Making contact with someone from the outside world | 取得和外界世界的联系 |
[16:24] | was just the push I needed. | 正是我需要的推动力 |
[16:26] | It was time to state my case | 我该向我唯一所知的家庭 |
[16:29] | to the only family I knew. | 阐述我的看法了 |
[16:42] | Black Sheep, why have you requested our audience? | 黑羊 你为什么要求进行我们的面试 |
[16:47] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[16:49] | To enroll? | 加入吗 |
[16:51] | I know I’m not technically old enough, Professor Maelstrom, | 我知道我年纪还不够大 马尔斯特姆教授 |
[16:53] | but I already have what it takes to be an awesome thief. | 但我已经拥有成为一名优秀窃贼的能力 |
[16:57] | Best ever! | 最棒的 |
[16:59] | Um, in– in my opinion, sir. | 在我看来 教授 |
[17:02] | Black Sheep may be young, | 黑羊也许是还很年轻 |
[17:04] | but she has had more training at her age than any recruit, | 但是她比她招募来的同龄孩子所受的训练多多了 |
[17:07] | even if only by osmosis. | 即使只是耳濡目染 |
[17:09] | Dr. Bellum is right. Lambsie’s got gumption. | 贝勒姆博士说得对 小羊羔非常聪明 |
[17:13] | I’d say she’s ready to run with the big dogs. | 我认为她已经准备好接受更大的挑战了 |
[17:15] | I, for one, am not thrilled with the notion of having to endure | 我可不愿意在我的课堂上 |
[17:18] | Black Sheep’s lack of manners in a classroom setting. | 接受黑羊这么没规矩的孩子 |
[17:21] | – The girl is feral. – Precisely why she might be overdue | -这女孩太野了 -所以她可能早就比得上 |
[17:24] | for properly supervised training, Countess Cleo. | 进行正规训练的了 克里奥女伯爵 |
[17:29] | And you, Shadowsan? | 你呢 影山 |
[17:32] | We are operating a vocational school, not a nursery school. | 我们这是职业学校 不是托儿所 |
[17:39] | But we’ve never met a case for advanced placement until now. | 但我们之前从来没有接受过低龄入学 |
[17:42] | And last time I checked, majority vote rules. | 我记得我们投票的规则是少数服从多数 |
[17:50] | Black Sheep, you had better be certain | 黑羊 你最好确定 |
[17:52] | that becoming a professional thief is what you truly desire, | 成为职业窃贼是你真正想要的 |
[17:55] | for if you choose this road, there will be no turning back. | 如果你选择了这条路 就没法回头了 |
[18:03] | I want this more than anything, Instructor Shadowsan. | 这是我最想要的 影山导师 |
[18:06] | And I am willing to go to the end of the line. | 我愿意走到最后 |
[18:14] | All in favor? | 请投票 |
[18:34] | Our little lamb’s gonna be all grown up! | 我们的小羊要长大了 |
[18:44] | I was finally one of the big kids. | 我终于能加入这些大孩子了 |
[18:47] | One of the 40 thieves. | 成为了40名窃贼之一 |
[18:49] | I’d survived orientation, and I was ready to meet | 我通过了培训 准备好见见 |
[18:53] | my future partners in crime– | 我的未来犯罪搭档 |
[18:55] | my roommates. | 我的室友们 |
[18:57] | Hi, I’m Black Sheep. | 你们好 我是黑羊 |
[18:59] | – Hola. I am Antonio. – Jean Paul. Bonjour. | -你好 我是安东尼奥 -让·保罗 你好 |
[19:02] | Sheena. | 希娜 |
[19:06] | You. | 是你 |
[19:09] | Feel free to skip ahead. I was there, too, you know. | 你可以跳过这一段 我也在 |
[19:12] | Sure, Gray. You were there. | 当然了 格雷 你也在 |
[19:15] | But were you seeing things from my point of view? | 但你是从我的角度来看的吗 |
[19:18] | Uh, Black Sheep, was it? | 你是黑羊 对吗 |
[19:20] | The name’s Graham. | 我叫格雷汉姆 |
[19:22] | Huh, this where you hide your pearls, little girl? | 你把你的珍珠藏在这里吗 小姑娘 |
[19:26] | Please don’t touch my stuff. | 请不要碰我的东西 |
[19:28] | What, these? | 这些吗 |
[19:30] | I said keep your paws off. | 我说了不要碰 |
[19:34] | Uh-uh. Play nice, princess. We all have to room together. | 别这样 小公主 我们都得住在一起 |
[19:40] | Probably costume jewelry. | 也许只是人造珠宝 |
[19:44] | First day of class, and I was already making friends. | 第一天上课 我已经交了朋友 |
[19:49] | And enemies. | 还有敌人 |
[19:52] | So, what’s your story, Gray? | 你有什么故事 格雷 |
[19:54] | I was working as a junior electrician at the Sydney Opera House. | 我在悉尼歌剧院做初级电工 |
[19:58] | Australia! I knew it! | 澳大利亚 我就知道 |
[20:00] | When one day, a light bulb went off. | 有一天 一盏灯灭了 |
[20:03] | I could make a far better living turning out the lights, | 我能在黑暗中偷到 |
[20:06] | stealing from the cover of darkness. | 比开关灯更多的钱 |
[20:09] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[20:11] | What about you, kiddo? What’s your story? | 你呢 小家伙 你的故事呢 |
[20:14] | Come on, Gray, don’t wanna be late for Stealth 101. | 快走吧 格雷 初级盗窃可别迟到了 |
[20:19] | Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding, | 折纸 日本纸艺 |
[20:22] | is the surest means of perfecting a nimble touch. | 是精进手艺的最佳选择 |
[20:28] | Essential for the successful picking of pockets. | 成功掏口袋的必备技术 |
[20:35] | The first rule of self-defense– | 自卫的首要原则 |
[20:37] | always protect the face. | 永远护住脸 |
[20:40] | Unless you wanna be knocked out cold | 除非你想被打晕 |
[20:42] | or wind up with a mug like mine. | 或者像我这样被制住 |
[20:51] | Pop quiz! | 突击测试 |
[20:52] | One of these two vases is discount-store-grade garbage. | 其中一个花瓶是个地摊垃圾货 |
[20:56] | And the other, genuine Ming, valued at $300,000. | 另一个是明代制品 价值三十万 |
[21:02] | Which would you steal? | 你会偷哪一个 |
[21:07] | My latest invention– | 我的最新发明 |
[21:08] | the Crackle Rod. | 炸裂棒 |
[21:10] | Settings can be adjusted here. | 这里可以调整设定 |
[21:12] | EMP, stun mode, and so on. | 电磁脉冲模式 击晕模式 之类的 |
[21:19] | To properly execute a bait-and-switch, | 要进行诱饵调包手法 |
[21:22] | the objects should be of equal weight and size. | 目标必须要有同样的大小和重量 |
[21:37] | And there you have the switch. | 然后进行调包 |
[21:42] | Oh, gross! What is this? | 真恶心 这是什么 |
[21:46] | That, my dear, would be the bait. | 亲爱的 这就是诱饵 |
[21:52] | Player. | 玩家 |
[21:54] | School’s been really awesome. I wish you were here! | 学校真的很棒 真希望你也在 |
[21:58] | Black Sheep! Come on, mate! | 黑羊 过来 伙计 |
[22:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[22:01] | Gray, from Down Under. | 格雷 澳大利亚的 |
[22:04] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[22:06] | My best school friend. | 我学校里最好的朋友 |
[22:09] | Anyway, gotta run. I’m late for Infiltration 101. | 我要先挂了 我的初级潜入课要迟到了 |
[22:13] | What kind of school do you go to, again? | 你到底上的什么学校来着 |
[22:16] | Stand tall, class. | 站高了 同学们 |
[22:18] | Today’s goal– | 今天的目标是 |
[22:20] | be the first to reach the target. | 第一个碰到目标 |
[22:38] | We really honed our skills. | 我们精进我们的技术 |
[22:40] | We studied hard and we trained hard. | 努力学习 努力训练 |
[22:47] | But we also played hard. | 但也努力玩耍 |
[22:49] | Here’s the skinny. Every first of December, | 那个瘦高个 每年12月1日 |
[22:52] | she arrives right on schedule. | 她都会准时到达 |
[22:55] | I’m talking about Cookie Booker, VILE’s bookkeeper. | 这是库奇·布克 维尔的图书管理员 |
[22:59] | See that thing she’s holding? | 看到她拿的东西了吗 |
[23:02] | It’s a hard drive, and it’s loaded with classified information | 这是个硬盘 里面全部都是机密信息 |
[23:05] | supplied by VILE operatives all over the world. | 来自维尔在全世界的成员 |
[23:09] | It’s way too important to risk uploading from a remote location, | 远距离传输这些重要信息太冒险了 |
[23:12] | so they make her do a hand-carry | 所以他们让她乘船 |
[23:14] | by boat to avoid radar detection. | 人肉携带以躲过雷达 |
[23:18] | Take aim, and bring the rain. | 瞄准目标 开始下雨吧 |
[23:38] | Vlad, Boris. Hiya. | 弗拉德 波利斯 你们好 |
[23:43] | I take full responsibility. | 都是我的错 |
[23:45] | Did I not tell you Black Sheep was immature, impetuous? | 我不是和你们说了黑羊非常幼稚 冲动 |
[23:51] | I recommend expulsion. | 我建议开除 |
[23:54] | Isn’t that… extreme? | 那是不是…太极端了 |
[24:00] | Esteemed faculty, with due respect, Black Sheep isn’t to blame. | 尊贵的董事会 恕我直言 不应该怪黑羊 |
[24:05] | – We egged her on. – What? No, we didn’t! | -是我们怂恿的 -什么 我们没有 |
[24:08] | We can’t expel the whole herd of them, can we? | 我们总不能把他们一群人都开除了吧 |
[24:14] | Detention? What, are we in grade school? | 留堂 我们是在上小学吗 |
[24:19] | Thanks for having my back. | 谢谢你挺我 |
[24:20] | I’m going to have your hide. | 我要弄死你 |
[24:23] | Hey, can we focus? These code names aren’t naming themselves. | 我们能集中注意吗 这些代号不会凭空冒出来 |
[24:27] | I have one for you– Shocker. | 我给你想了一个 电王 |
[24:31] | – The Shocksmith? – Lame. | -电匠 -垃圾 |
[24:34] | “Power Failure.” | “电力故障” |
[24:36] | Sorry, mates, nothing quite has that crackle I’m looking for. | 抱歉 伙计们 这些都没有我想要的闪电感 |
[24:41] | That’s it! | 有了 |
[24:42] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[24:44] | Graham Crackle. | 格雷汉姆·闪电 |
[24:47] | Dude, really? | 哥们 认真的吗 |
[24:48] | We are criminals! | 我们是罪犯 |
[24:50] | Who would take us seriously if we had puns for names? | 如果我们的名字都双关 谁会正视我们 |
[24:53] | Okay, I’ll drop the Graham part. | 好吧 那就不要格雷汉姆了 |
[24:57] | I’m Crackle. | 我是闪电 |
[25:00] | Lights out, baby! | 关灯 宝贝 |
[25:05] | Le Chevre. | 高者 |
[25:06] | Like the nimble mountain goat, I take the high ground! | 我就像白山羊一样喜欢高处 |
[25:15] | Like the burrowing mole, El Topo takes the low! | 鼹鼠就像鼹鼠喜欢地底 |
[25:22] | I’ve earned my stripes. | 而我有我的条纹 |
[25:24] | Call me “Tigress.” | 叫我”虎妞” |
[25:32] | So, who’s off to clown college? | 谁上了小丑学校 |
[25:35] | Him. | 他 |
[25:36] | The quiet guy from class. | 班里不说话的家伙 |
[25:38] | Hello? Code name? | 喂 代号呢 |
[25:46] | He is so weird! | 他真的好奇怪 |
[25:48] | Oh, Mime Bomb! | 默剧炸弹 |
[25:58] | The school year came and went. | 校园时光匆匆结束 |
[26:01] | I couldn’t wait to graduate and plot our first caper | 我等不及要赶紧毕业 作为维尔的成员 |
[26:04] | as VILE operatives! | 进行我们第一次实战 |
[26:06] | We just needed to ace our final exams | 我们只需要通过我们的最终测验 |
[26:09] | and we’d be professional thieves. | 就能成为专业的窃贼 |
[26:12] | For the first exam, I call… | 第一场测试 请… |
[26:16] | Tigress. | 虎妞 |
[26:18] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[26:23] | Somewhere in my coat lies a single dollar bill. | 我的衣服内某处有一张一美元钞票 |
[26:28] | The coat has many pockets. | 这件衣服有很多口袋 |
[26:31] | Locate the target and acquire it… | 找到目标 并取到 |
[26:34] | if you can. | 如果你可以的话 |
[26:36] | You have two minutes- | 你有两分钟 |
[27:21] | Money. | 钱 |
[27:25] | Shadowsan is so gonna call foul. | 影山肯定会很生气 |
[27:29] | Unorthodox technique. | 邪门歪道 |
[27:33] | But excellent results. | 但是结果很好 |
[27:40] | No way! Shadowsan is totally playing favorites! | 不可能 影山绝对偏心 |
[27:47] | Black Sheep. | 黑羊 |
[28:10] | I swear I hit every pocket. | 我发誓我每个口袋都摸过了 |
[28:12] | If there was a dollar in there, I couldn’t find it. | 如果真的有一块钱 我就是找不到 |
[28:14] | Hey, so you choked a little. Like that’s gonna affect your grade? | 这只是一次挫折 但不要被这影响到你的成绩 |
[28:18] | You’re the finest pickpocket in our class. | 你是我们班上最强的扒手 |
[28:21] | Totally in a league of your own. | 在你的小团体里绝对是 |
[28:23] | You think? | 是吗 |
[28:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[28:33] | Results are in! | 结果出来了 |
[28:38] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[28:44] | – Felicitations, mon ami! – Upward and onward, mi amigo! | -太好了 -小菜一碟 兄弟 |
[28:54] | Gray? | 格雷 |
[28:56] | Did– did you…? | 你… |
[28:58] | I’m good, but… | 我没事 但是… |
[29:07] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:09] | Crackle. | 闪电 |
[29:10] | Come sit at the big kids’ table. | 坐我们大孩子桌 |
[29:13] | Go on, Gray. | 去吧 格雷 |
[29:15] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[29:18] | Looks like someone needs to turn in their stealth suit. | 看来有人要上缴自己的窃贼服了 |
[29:21] | Come on, let’s go plot a caper. | 走吧 去策划实战吧 |
[29:34] | Looking for these? | 在找这个吗 |
[29:38] | Playing games? Typical. | 又玩游戏 真像你的风格 |
[29:40] | No game. I want a do-over. | 不玩游戏 我想要重来 |
[29:42] | And you will have it next year, once you redo your coursework. | 等你明年重修了你的课程 就能重来 |
[29:47] | You’re not hearing me. Put on the coat. I want a do-over now. | 你没有听明白 穿上大衣 我现在就要重来 |
[29:51] | We do not bend policy for other students, | 我们不会为其他学生破例 |
[29:54] | so we really must stop doing it for you. | 所以我们不能为你这么做 |
[29:56] | Good night, Black Sheep. | 晚安 |
[29:59] | The coat was empty, wasn’t it? | 那件大衣是空的 对吗 |
[30:02] | Are you accusing a VILE instructor of cheating? | 你在指责维尔导师作弊吗 |
[30:06] | S-Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:08] | It’s just I know I’m as good as anyone in my class. | 只是我知道我和我班里的其他人一样优秀 |
[30:11] | Better, even. And I know you know it, too! | 甚至更好 我知道你也知道 |
[30:14] | And you also happen to be unruly, undisciplined, and a prankster! | 而且你也不守规矩 不守纪律 爱搞恶作剧 |
[30:19] | I would strongly urge that | 我强烈建议你 |
[30:21] | you find a way to get those qualities in check | 想办法改掉这些毛病 |
[30:24] | since they seem to be holding you back. | 你好像被这些毛病拖了后腿 |
[30:31] | No. Nothing’s holding me back. | 不 什么都拖不住我 |
[30:34] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[31:08] | Our first crime caper, where it all gets real! | 我们首次实战 要来真的了 |
[31:13] | School’s out, boys. | 校园时光结束了 伙计们 |
[31:14] | Time to strut our stuff. | 该大显身手了 |
[31:23] | Bye-bye, Black Sheep. | 再见 黑羊 |