时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:20] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that, now, | 请记住 |
[00:23] | because this may be the last time you ever see them. | 因为这可能是你们最后一次见到他们 |
[00:26] | – We’re in big trouble. – Why? | -我们麻烦大了 -为什么 |
[00:28] | Did our check bounce? How did we sink so low so fast? | 我们的支票被退了吗 我们怎么会死这么快 |
[00:32] | Darn good question, and I’m happy to answer it. | 问得好 我很乐意进行回答 |
[00:36] | A little help? | 能拉我一把吗 |
[00:37] | – Uh, who’s that guy? – No idea. | -那家伙是谁 -不知道 |
[00:40] | Thank you kindly. | 谢谢你们 |
[00:41] | Name’s Timely. Timely Recollection. | 我叫时时 时时回放 |
[00:43] | And I’ll gladly bring you folks up to speed. | 我来给大家过一遍 |
[00:46] | Melvinborg pumped Melvin up with little nanobots, | 梅尔文机器人给梅尔文注射了小纳米机器人 |
[00:49] | which are tiny but powerful robots, | 都是又小又强大的机器人 |
[00:52] | so he’d win the Tattle Trials in this here dome Melvinborg built, | 这样他就能在梅尔文机器人造的巨蛋中赢下审判 |
[00:55] | based on George and Harold’s comic. | 基于乔治和哈罗德的漫画所造 |
[00:58] | And then those nanobots went plumb loco, | 然后这些纳米机器人失控了 |
[01:01] | took over the dome, | 掌控了巨蛋 |
[01:02] | and now you’re stuck like bigfoots on a minefield. | 现在你们就像矿场里的大脚怪被困住了 |
[01:05] | – Yeah, man. We know. – That literally just happened. | -没错 伙计 我们知道 -真的发生了 |
[01:10] | Oh, good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[01:15] | Wait, what happened? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[01:16] | I couldn’t hear a thing over the banjo. | 我只能听到班卓琴的声音 |
[01:18] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:20] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:21] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:24] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:28] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose* | *然后不小心可能故意* |
[01:29] | *Turned him into Captain Underpants* | *把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:32] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:36] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:39] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:42] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:46] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:49] | 痛苦随意审判带来的严重伤害 下 | |
[01:52] | 第一章 蛋控 | |
[01:54] | Getting jacked by Melvinborg’s nanobots | 被梅尔文机器人的纳米机器人 |
[01:56] | was the last straw for George and Harold. | 是压垮乔治和哈罗德的最后一根稻草 |
[01:58] | Harold, give me a boost. | 哈罗德 顶我一下 |
[01:59] | Nix those nanobots! | 搞定那些纳米机器人 |
[02:01] | Hate to say it, but those bent slide whistles have a point. | 虽然我也不想说 但这些劣等人说得有道理 |
[02:08] | We can’t just stop the nanobots. | 我们阻止不了纳米机器人 |
[02:09] | We have to get to the dome’s emergency shutdown switch, | 我们得前往巨蛋的紧急关闭开关 |
[02:12] | but you know that because we’re the same. | 但是你也知道 因为我们一样 |
[02:13] | Yes, but I never would’ve built this dome or the nanobots. | 没错 但是我绝对不会造出这个巨蛋或者纳米机器人 |
[02:16] | So we’re not as same as you think. | 所以我们没有你想的那么一样 |
[02:17] | So, Melvins, since you’re fighting yourself, | 梅尔文们 既然你们在互相争吵 |
[02:20] | – Harold and I will– – No. | -哈罗德和我 -不 |
[02:21] | But George and I can ask Captain Underpants– | 但是我和乔治能要求内裤队长 |
[02:23] | – No! – But we– | -不 -但是我们 |
[02:24] | – No! – Fine. Stay and get domed. | -不行 -好吧 那就等死吧 |
[02:27] | Captain Underpants, punch us out of here. | 内裤队长 给我们打出一条路来 |
[02:29] | Oh, yeah. I’m a superhero. I can do that. | 没错 我是超级英雄 我可以的 |
[02:32] | Everybody here is filled with glee. | 这里的大家都很快乐 |
[02:36] | Wrong. The dome is impenetrable. | 错了 巨蛋是打不穿的 |
[02:42] | Melvin, this whole nanotrap doesn’t change our deal, right? | 梅尔文 这个纳米陷阱也改变不了我们的协议吧 |
[02:45] | What deal? | 什么协议 |
[02:46] | The deal I made before you electrocuted me. | 在你电击我之前做的协议 |
[02:48] | They let me win the Tattle Trials so I go to Eliteanati, | 他们让我赢下随意审判 我去伊丽塔纳蒂 |
[02:51] | and you pass them so they go to summer camp. | 你让他们通过 去参加夏令营 |
[02:53] | No deal. They’ll double-cross us. | 不行 他们会背叛我们 |
[02:55] | But first things first. | 但是首先 |
[02:56] | We need to shut down this dome to get out. | 我们要关闭这个巨蛋 先出去 |
[02:58] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[02:59] | Captain Underpants didn’t even make a dent. | 内裤队长连一个坑都没撞出来 |
[03:01] | But I lost five teeth. | 但是我撞掉了五颗牙齿 |
[03:05] | – What? – You said five. | -怎么了 -你说五颗 |
[03:08] | Oh, yeah. That one will be a while. | 那颗可能需要一会 |
[03:10] | I swallowed it. | 我吞下去了 |
[03:14] | As in, “Uh-oh,” You left the stove on? | 这个意思是你没有关炉子吗 |
[03:16] | Uh-oh, the nanobots have accessed the obstacles | 那些纳米机器人控制了障碍 |
[03:19] | and released the mechanical bull stampede. | 放出了狂奔机械公牛 |
[03:22] | That wasn’t in our comic. | 我们的漫画里没有这个 |
[03:24] | No, it was something I added. The Uncontrolli-Bulls 2000. | 不 这是我加的 失控公牛2000 |
[03:29] | We’ve gotta get control of those bulls before it’s too late. | 我们得控制住这些公牛 不然就来不及了 |
[03:31] | We can’t control them. They’re Uncontrolli-Bulls. | 我们控制不了它们 他们是失控的 |
[03:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:39] | How could you not see this coming? You’re from the future. | 你怎么能没料到这一切 你可是来自未来 |
[03:41] | – You think you can be a better me than me? – Yes. When I’m you. | -你以为你能成为更好的我吗 -是的 当我成为你 |
[03:45] | Man, Melvin’s really turning on himself. | 天 梅尔文真的和梅尔文大吵 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I’d be enjoying it a lot more | 要不是我们快要变成 |
[03:48] | if we weren’t about to become Uncontrolli-Bull shoes. | 失控鞋子了 我会更开心 |
[03:51] | Uncontrolli-Bull shoes, for bulls who run outside the box. | 失控公牛鞋子 为失控公牛准备 |
[03:55] | Leg cramp. | 腿抽筋了 |
[03:56] | – I’m all cramps. – Even my robot side is cramping. | -我全抽筋了 -我的机械腿都抽筋了 |
[04:01] | – That’s it. I can’t run anymore. – Wait. | -好了 我跑不动了 -等等 |
[04:03] | Captain Underpants, fly us out of here. | 内裤队长 带我们飞离这里 |
[04:06] | Oh, yeah. I’m a superhero. I can do that. | 没错 我是超级英雄 我可以做到的 |
[04:19] | *’Cause everywhere you look It’s me, me, me* | *因为你们哪里都能看到我我我* |
[04:22] | – Why didn’t you do that earlier? – Did you want me to? | -你为什么不早点这样做 -你想让我这么做吗 |
[04:24] | – Yes! – Okay, where’s the shutdown switch? | -没错 -好吧 关闭按钮在哪里 |
[04:27] | Maybe we can ask those birds. | 也许我们可以问那些鸟 |
[04:28] | That are glowing for some reason. | 它们发光肯定是有原因的 |
[04:30] | – Uh-oh. – As in, “Uh-oh,” | -完了 -这个完了 |
[04:32] | we’re late for a barbecue? | 是指我们烧烤要迟到了吗 |
[04:33] | Uh-oh, we’re going to be a barbecue. | 完了 我们要变成烧烤了 |
[04:35] | – Those are Burn Birds 2000. – Burn Birds 2000! | -这些是火焰鸟2000 -火焰鸟2000 |
[04:38] | Also my invention. | 也是我的发明 |
[04:40] | Take evasive action. | 进行躲避 |
[04:43] | Guys, quick confession, I have no idea what evasive action is. | 伙计们 老实说 我不知道躲避是什么 |
[04:48] | Undie fire. We gotta land this ham. | 内裤着火 我们得赶紧着陆 |
[04:51] | No. We’re losing the Burn Birds in this haze. | 不 我们甩掉了火焰鸟2000 |
[04:53] | Keep smoking this ham. | 继续飞 |
[05:08] | – Whoa! Man, my tushy got torched. – But your butt saved our butts. | -我的屁股都焦了 -但你的屁股救了我们的屁股 |
[05:11] | Yeah. It was a real hidey heinie. Hey, that should be a thing. | 真是会躲的屁股 应该发明个这东西 |
[05:20] | Hidey Heinie. Blow smoke from your rear, be in the clear. | 会躲的屁股 留下一道烟 人影早不见 |
[05:24] | – There’s no time for tushy tripe. – Yeah. Time to focus. | -没时间说屁股了 -对 认真点 |
[05:27] | Where’s that switch? | 开关在哪里 |
[05:28] | As you can see on this holographic dome schematic, | 你们在我的全息巨蛋图中 |
[05:30] | the emergency shutdown switch is located in a bottomless pit. | 应该能看到紧急关闭按钮在一个无底坑里 |
[05:33] | What? What were you thinking? | 什么 你都在想什么 |
[05:36] | We can’t get to that! It’s impossible! | 我们不能下去 那不可能 |
[05:38] | For us, sure. But not for him. | 我们当然了 他可不一定 |
[05:40] | Captain Underpants, | 内裤队长 |
[05:41] | how would you like to go into a bottomless pit? | 你愿意进一个无底的坑吗 |
[05:42] | Sure. I love bottomless chili, so how different can it be? | 当然了 我喜欢无头辣椒 有什么区别 |
[05:46] | I’m the roller coaster and the hot dog stand. | 我就是过山车和热狗架 |
[05:49] | You’ll laugh, you’ll sing, you’ll shout at… | 你们会笑 会唱歌 会喊着… |
[05:52] | Yes! | 没错 |
[05:55] | – What is that you keep singing? – The “Tra-la-land” Song? | -你经常唱的是什么 -这首歌吗 |
[05:59] | Oh, that’s the music that’s always stuck in my head. | 我脑子里经常有这首歌 |
[06:02] | – Uh-oh. – As in, “Uh-oh,” | -完了 -完了的意思是 |
[06:04] | You didn’t build this dome to dome code? | 你没有按照巨蛋规则造这个巨蛋吗 |
[06:06] | Uh-oh, there’s a four percent chance | 完了 有4%的机会 |
[06:08] | that, instead of a normal cave, this is a Chew Chamber 2000. | 这可能是一个咬人洞2000 |
[06:12] | Chew Chamber 2000! | 咬人洞2000 |
[06:14] | Those stalactites and stalagmites are actually teeth. | 这些钟乳石和石笋实际上是牙齿 |
[06:17] | And we’re standing on a tongue. | 我们正站在舌头上 |
[06:18] | We’ll be fine as long as we step gently. | 只要我们慢慢走出去就不会有事 |
[06:21] | – Bouncy cave! Bouncy cave! – Time to go, Cap. | -跳跳洞 跳跳洞 -该走了 队长 |
[06:25] | Aw! We never make time to bounce. | 我们从来不玩跳跳 |
[06:29] | It’s closing. Cap, fly hard. | 要关上了 队长 飞快点 |
[06:31] | Fly Hard! | 《飞快点》 |
[06:34] | Fly harder. | 再快点 |
[06:34] | Fly Hard 2, Fly Harder. | 《飞快点2 再快点》 |
[06:36] | Okay, I’ll fly hard with a vengeance. | 我会猛烈飞行的 |
[06:39] | Fly Hard with a Vengeance. | 《猛烈飞行》 |
[06:41] | That would make a good movie trilogy. | 这系列三部曲肯定很棒 |
[06:47] | 第二章 从糟糕到最糟糕 | |
[06:51] | You didn’t say anything about lava. | 你根本没提有岩浆 |
[06:53] | Yes, there’s lava in the pit. Electric lava. | 没错 坑里有岩浆 电岩浆 |
[06:56] | – Seriously? You crossed the line, man. – Crossed the line. | -认真的吗 你过分了 伙计 -过分了 |
[06:59] | – Yeah, they have a point. – Nonsense. | -他们说得对 -胡说 |
[07:01] | All that caped crouton has to do is dive into the electric lava, | 那个斗篷小丑只要跳入电岩浆 |
[07:05] | swim through the laser security grid– | 穿过激光安全网 |
[07:07] | You put lasers in electric lava? | 你在电岩浆里设了激光网 |
[07:09] | Of course. And after he wrestles the octosharkbot to submission, | 当然了 等他再打赢了章鲨鱼机器人 |
[07:12] | he just has to type in the code “Needforsneed,” One word, | 他只要再输入密码”呼叫斯尼德利” 一个词 |
[07:16] | flip the switch, and the dome goes dark, as do the nanobots. | 按下按钮 巨蛋就会和纳米机器人一起关闭 |
[07:19] | – It’s that easy. – Are you crazy? | -就这么简单 -你疯了吗 |
[07:20] | Captain Underpants can’t do all that. | 内裤队长做不到这些 |
[07:22] | Cannonball! | 加农炮 |
[07:25] | It’s best if you don’t see this. | 你们最好还是不要看 |
[07:26] | And not just because we can’t afford to show it to you. | 不是因为我们没钱给你们看 |
[07:29] | No! So many shark tentacles. | 不 好多鲨鱼亲亲 |
[07:36] | No! Ow! | 不 |
[07:38] | Whoo! That was even harder than it sounded. | 这比我我叫得还要难 |
[07:44] | Whoa! It’s shutting down. He did it! | 关闭了 他成功了 |
[07:47] | So, it’s over, right? | 结束了 对吗 |
[07:49] | Well, there is a four percent chance shutting down the dome | 还有4%的可能性关掉巨蛋 |
[07:52] | forced the nanobots to find a new host. | 会强迫纳米机器人找到一个新宿主 |
[07:53] | But what’s the chance of that? | 但是这怎么可能呢 |
[07:55] | – Four percent. – Is anybody else’s head buzzing? | -4% -有人的脑袋也嗡嗡响吗 |
[07:58] | Like a bunch of little robots are trying to take over your brain? | 就像有一群小机器人要占领你们的大脑 |
[08:16] | Uh-oh. | 完了 |
[08:20] | Captain Underpants just turned into Captain Nanopants. | 内裤队长变成了纳裤队长 |
[08:24] | Yeah, even though you can’t see the nanobots, | 没错 就算你看不到纳米机器人 |
[08:26] | you can tell because his eyes are glowing green. | 你也看得出来 因为他的眼睛冒绿光 |
[08:28] | A helpful, cheap visual cue. Ka-ching! | 一点有用的小提示 |
[08:31] | Silence, obsolete bio-matter. | 安静 阻碍生命体 |
[08:34] | Captain Underpants, where’d you learn those big words? | 内裤队长 你从哪里学来的这些词 |
[08:36] | He did not. We are repurposing this fleshy carcass of power. | 不是他 我们在重新利用这个肉身 |
[08:41] | – Nanobots? – Yes, dual life form. | -纳米机器人 -没错 双重的生命 |
[08:43] | For too long, you have oppressed us. | 你们压迫了我们太久 |
[08:46] | Now we have the means to reap vengeance. | 我们现在要复仇了 |
[08:49] | Thus ends the era of you. | 你们的时代结束了 |
[08:51] | So begins the era of us. | 我们的时代开始了 |
[08:54] | – Morning, Linda. – Phil. | -早上好 琳达 -菲尔 |
[08:55] | It resembles the era of you | 就像是你们的时代 |
[08:57] | – minus visible bodies. – Let’s go, boy. | -只是看不见躯体 -来吧 |
[08:59] | And phase one is obliteration. | 第一阶段是清除 |
[09:03] | No! | 不 |
[09:11] | Whoa! How did I get so big? | 我怎会变得这么大 |
[09:12] | I must be working out hard in my dreams. | 我肯定做梦的时候有好好锻炼 |
[09:14] | – Captain Underpants? – Yep. | -内裤队长 -没错 |
[09:16] | I’m a giant now, but my heart’s the same. | 我现在是巨人了 但我的新没变 |
[09:19] | Actually, it’s enlarged. I sure hope that’s not a problem. | 其实也变大了 希望这没有什么 |
[09:21] | Why is he switching? | 他为什么变回去了 |
[09:23] | The nanobots haven’t taken full control of him yet. | 纳米机器人还没有完全掌控他 |
[09:25] | But they will. They’ll be back. | 但他们会的 他们会卷土重来 |
[09:28] | You’ll be gone. | 你们完了 |
[09:29] | That was quick. Time to go. | 挺快 该走了 |
[09:33] | You cannot hide from us. We invented hiding. | 你躲不过我们 我们发明了躲藏 |
[09:38] | Did not see that. Okay, new phase. | 没看见那个 好吧 新阶段 |
[09:41] | You will witness the demise of your kind, then perish. | 你会见证同类的消亡 然后灭绝 |
[09:47] | – You think we lost him? – We are supreme! | -你觉得我们甩掉他了吗 -我们无敌 |
[09:51] | – Or he lost us. – Great. | -或他甩掉了我们 -好极了 |
[09:56] | Now you’ve doomed all of humanity. | 现在你毁灭了人类 |
[09:58] | – Are you happy? – No. | -你开心了吗 -不 |
[09:59] | This started with you and your poor education. | 都怪你和你那低等教育 |
[10:01] | That’s why I came back to get you into Eliteanati. | 所以我才回来让你进伊塔纳蒂 |
[10:04] | And how’s that going? | 那进行得如何了 |
[10:05] | Don’t worry, I have a plan. | 别担心 我有计划 |
[10:06] | But there’s a four percent chance that– | 但有百分之四的可能性 |
[10:08] | Maybe you should take a break from yourself | 也许你该先和你自己保持点距离 |
[10:10] | because you’re both Melvin, and that’s a lot of Melvin. | 因为你们都是梅尔文 梅尔文太多了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, let Harold and me fix this. | 对啊 让哈罗德和我来解决吧 |
[10:15] | You two broken crayons? Ha! | 你俩破蜡笔 |
[10:16] | – I’d like to see that. – So would I. | -我很想见识下 -我也是 |
[10:18] | They certainly can’t do any worse. | 他们肯定不能搞得更糟 |
[10:20] | How can you say that to yourself? | 你怎么能对自己这么说 |
[10:21] | Quick question. Do the nanobots have a leader? | 一个小问题 纳米机器人有领导吗 |
[10:23] | Of course. Every nanotribe has a nanochief or a Nanozero. | 当然 每个纳米部落都有一个纳米首领或纳米零 |
[10:27] | Perfect. Let’s comic. | 完美 我们画漫画吧 |
[10:28] | Chapter 3: Captain Underpants and the Nightmarish Nanozero. | 第三章 内裤队长和噩梦般的纳米零队长 |
[10:33] | By George and Harold. | 乔治和哈罗德著 |
[10:34] | So there was a bad nanobot named Nanozero, who’s tiny. | 从前有个很小的坏纳米机器人叫纳米零 |
[10:38] | Like dollhouse-furniture tiny. | 像过家家的家具那么小 |
[10:40] | And he was the boss of a nanobot gang destroying stuff | 他是一个纳米机器人帮派的头 专门破环东西 |
[10:43] | like taco trucks– spicy, and gluten stores– allergy, | 比如塔可餐车 香料和麸质商店 过敏 |
[10:45] | and horse spas– horse noise! | 还有马的温泉 马叫 |
[10:47] | And everyone was all, “Did a ghost break that?” | 大家都在想”这是鬼弄坏的吗” |
[10:49] | ’cause they couldn’t see the nanobots, and ghosts are a menace. | 因为他们看不见纳米机器人 而鬼是一个威胁 |
[10:52] | But then, Nanozero’s gang | 然后纳米零的帮派 |
[10:54] | snuck into the President of the Earth’s brain | 钻进了地球总统的大脑 |
[10:56] | and took it over and made him all, “Big is bad!” | 并掌管了大脑让总统认为”大是坏的” |
[10:58] | and, “Who needs doctors?” | 以及”谁需要医生啊” |
[10:59] | And, “I’m canceling the space program!” | 还有”我要取消太空项目” |
[11:01] | So the Vice President of earth | 所以地球副总统 |
[11:03] | activated the Captain Underpants signal, | 激活了内裤队长的信号 |
[11:05] | which is just a kite made of big underwears. | 其实就是个用超大内裤做的风筝 |
[11:06] | And Captain Underpants was all like, | 然后内裤队长说 |
[11:08] | “This better be good ’cause I was sledding.” | “最好是重要的事 我正乘雪橇呢” |
[11:10] | And the VP was like, | 然后副总统说 |
[11:11] | “You gotta go into the President of Earth’s brain to save Earth!” | “你得进地球总统的大脑拯救地球” |
[11:15] | And Captain Underpants was all like, | 内裤队长就说 |
[11:16] | “Sure, ’cause Earth is where I sled, | “行 因为地球是我乘雪橇的地方 |
[11:19] | which is what I was doing.” | 就是我刚才做的事” |
[11:20] | So the Earth’s top scientists put Captain Underpants | 于是地球上最顶尖的科学家把内裤队长 |
[11:22] | in a huge clothes dryer on high heat and shrinked him | 放入一个超大烘干机 开启高热 将他缩小 |
[11:26] | till he was small as dolls’ hands times garjillion! | 直到他跟娃娃的手臂那么小 |
[11:29] | *Tra-la-la* | *内裤队长乐园* |
[11:30] | He flew into the president’s brain through his ear | 他通过总统的耳朵飞入了他的大脑 |
[11:32] | ’cause noses? Nose, thank you. | 因为鼻子 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:34] | And Captain Underpants found Nanozero at the brain steering wheel | 然后内裤队长在大脑找到了纳米零掌握着方向盘 |
[11:37] | and briefs-bashed the mecha-mite, clank-pink-clank. | 一顿狂揍纳米机器人 咔啪嘭 |
[11:41] | But Nanozero used nanojudo… | 但纳米零使出了纳米柔道 |
[11:44] | to flip Captain Underpants to the ground, | 把纳米队长摔到了地上 |
[11:46] | and the other nanoguys crowded in to nanotize him. | 其他的纳米小子挤过来想把他纳米化 |
[11:50] | That’s when Captain Underpants couldn’t stop humming a tune | 这时内裤队长哼起了一首歌 |
[11:52] | that had been stuck in his head all day and made Nanozero explode, | 这曲调在他脑中回响了一整天 并让纳米零爆炸 |
[11:56] | which shut his nanogang down like a video rental store. | 并干掉了他的纳米帮派 就像录像带租赁公司 |
[11:59] | Overdue. | 早该关了 |
[12:00] | Then Captain Underpants stretched back to normal. Stretch! | 然后内裤队长伸展回了原来的大小 伸展 |
[12:03] | And the President of Earth was so happy, | 地球总统非常开心 |
[12:04] | he made sledding day a holiday. | 把滑雪橇日设立为节日 |
[12:06] | But not for schools. Okay, the end. | 但学生不行 结尾 |
[12:09] | So, can we shrink down and go inside Captain Underpants’ brain? | 我们可以缩小进入内裤队长的大脑吗 |
[12:12] | And we can shut down the nanobots with an annoying song. | 而且可以用一首讨人厌的歌关掉纳米机器人 |
[12:18] | He’s mad because it just might work. | 他很生气因为这有可能成功 |
[12:23] | As your nemesis, I’m obligated to be mad as well. | 作为你们的宿敌 我必须也表现得很生气 |
[12:26] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对谁 |
[12:29] | As Nanopants continued his big-time rampage, | 纳裤队长继续大肆破坏 |
[12:31] | the boys and the Melvins were racing against time to get small. | 小伙子们和梅尔文们在努力避免变小 |
[12:35] | If you don’t finish soon, there won’t be any more Piqua to save. | 如果你不赶紧完工 就没有可拯救的皮奎了 |
[12:38] | – Or anything else. – Silence, you leaky faucets. | -其他也没有了 -安静 你这漏水的龙头 |
[12:40] | We’re rewriting reality here, and it’s complicated. | 我们正重写现实 很复杂 |
[12:43] | – It might take years– – Done. Behold! | -可能需要很多年 -完成了 快看 |
[12:45] | The Youwantsizewiththat 2000! | 随心尺寸2000 |
[12:48] | Oh, in that case… | 这样的话 |
[12:52] | Hop on! | 上来吧 |
[12:53] | What? You can turn yourself into a hovercraft? | 什么 你能把自己变成气垫船 |
[12:56] | Why haven’t you done that before? | 之前你怎么不变 |
[12:57] | Because this is the season finale. Now climb aboard. | 因为这是这季最后一集了 快上船 |
[13:00] | – You mean, climb a-borg? – So good. | -你是说 上机械人对吧 -太妙了 |
[13:06] | Seriously, who rents igloos? | 说真的 谁会租冰屋 |
[13:13] | Hey, igloos! I should rent one. | 冰屋 我该租一个 |
[13:18] | This hovercraft is awesome. | 这气垫船太酷了 |
[13:20] | Except for that weird half-Melvin body sticking out of the middle. | 除了中间突出的这个半梅尔文型身子 |
[13:23] | Hey, that’s me. | 你说的可是我 |
[13:24] | You have returned to be vanquished. Very thoughtful. | 你回到了这被征之地 非常细心 |
[13:27] | – Cut us down to size, Melvin! – I will. Soon. | -把我们缩小 梅尔文 -我会的 马上 |
[13:31] | – Why are you waiting? – Dramatic tension. | -你们在等什么 -戏剧性冲突 |
[13:33] | What, are you nuts? | 什么 你们疯了吗 |
[13:34] | No. I’m actually waiting for the software to finish rebooting. | 不 其实我在等软件重启 |
[13:37] | The bigger they are… | 软件越大 |
[13:38] | Come on, Melvin, we’re out of time! | 快点 梅尔文 我们没时间了 |
[13:40] | 重启中 请稍后 | |
[13:40] | Done. | 完活 |
[13:43] | Hmm, our punch must have atomized them. | 我们这一拳肯定把他们分子化了 |
[13:45] | This flabby body is deceptively strong. | 这松弛的身体还挺强壮的 |
[13:49] | Chapter 4: No Brain, No Gain. | 第四章 没有大脑 没有胜利 |
[13:54] | Look at this stuff in Captain Underpants’ ear. | 瞧瞧内裤队长耳朵里的东西 |
[13:56] | There’s a wallet, car keys, loose change, a rubber duck, | 有钱包 车钥匙 零钱 橡皮鸭 |
[14:00] | an origami crane, a souvenir keychain from the Cleveland airport? | 千纸鹤 克利夫兰机场的纪念钥匙扣 |
[14:04] | He doesn’t have pockets, so I guess he keeps stuff in here. | 他没有口袋 所以我猜他把东西放在这 |
[14:07] | You say that like it makes sense. | 你说的好像这很合理似的 |
[14:09] | Okay. Now all we gotta do is find a really annoying song | 现在我们要做的就是找到一首很烦人的歌 |
[14:12] | to confuse Nanozero. | 来搅乱纳米零 |
[14:13] | Then we just gotta find Nanozero and play it, right? | 然后我们只要找到纳米零放歌就行了 对吗 |
[14:15] | Wrong. Brain cells corrupted by nanobots will be guarding Nanozero. | 错 纳米机器人占领的脑细胞会保护纳米零 |
[14:19] | We’ll need help from the brain cells that haven’t been corrupted. | 我们需要尚未被占领的脑细胞的帮助 |
[14:21] | Assuming any exist, or ever existed in this so-called brain. | 假设这个所谓的大脑里还有或曾经有过脑细胞 |
[14:25] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[14:28] | *Tra-la-land* | *内裤队长乐园* |
[14:31] | *Everybody here is filled with glee* | *在这里充满欢声笑语* |
[14:34] | *’Cause everywhere you look it’s me, me, me* | *因为你们目力所及都是我 我 我* |
[14:37] | *I’m the roller coaster and the hot dog stand* | *过山车是我 热狗摊还是我* |
[14:40] | *You’ll laugh, you’ll sing, you’ll shout at Tra-la-land* | *在内裤队长乐园 欢笑歌唱放声大喊* |
[14:46] | *At Tra-la-land* | *在内裤队长乐园* |
[14:48] | One more, guys. | 再来一次 |
[14:49] | *At Tra-la-land* | *在内裤队长乐园* |
[14:52] | *Yes* | *好极了* |
[14:54] | This song is super annoying. Let’s play this for Nanopants. | 这首歌超级烦人 我们给纳裤队长放这首吧 |
[14:57] | This is exactly how I pictured Captain Underpants’ brain. | 这和我想象中内裤队长的大脑一模一样 |
[15:02] | I thought the petting zoo would be bigger. | 我以为小动物乐园会更大点 |
[15:05] | This free chili had better be good. | 这个免费辣豆糊必须得好吃 |
[15:08] | Because even nanobots on a rampage | 因为连狂躁的纳米机器人 |
[15:10] | can’t resist free chili. | 都抵挡不了免费辣豆糊 |
[15:12] | Melvinborg’s attempt to explain the threat | 梅尔文机械人向内裤队长的脑细胞 |
[15:14] | to Captain Underpants’ brain cells could have gone better. | 解释眼前威胁的努力本来可以讲得更好 |
[15:17] | For the last time, | 最后再说一遍 |
[15:19] | the nanobots built that tower | 纳米机器人在你们的大脑皮层 |
[15:20] | in your cerebral cortex to assimilate you. | 修建了这座塔来同化你们 |
[15:23] | And if you don’t deactivate their leader Nanozero, | 如果你们不让纳米零停止工作 |
[15:25] | you’re all doomed. | 你们都完蛋了 |
[15:26] | So, you’re not giving away free chili? | 所以你们不发免费的辣豆糊 |
[15:30] | No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[15:37] | – We’ll take it from here. – You two handleless mugs? Ha! | -现在换我们来说吧 -你们两个无能之辈 |
[15:40] | – I’d like to see that. – So would I, | -我倒想瞧瞧 -我也是 |
[15:42] | because they might actually succeed. | 因为也许他们真能成功 |
[15:44] | The bad guy’s in there. Stop him. | 坏人在那里 阻止他 |
[15:46] | Sure. Sounds fun. Want a lick? | 没问题 听起来很有趣 要舔一口吗 |
[15:48] | Of frozen underwear? No, thanks. | 冰冻内裤吗 不了 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Your loss. It tastes just like wet cotton. Lick. | 不吃是你的损失 尝起来就像湿棉花 舔 |
[15:54] | *Everybody here is filled with glee* | *在这里充满欢声笑语* |
[15:57] | *’Cause everywhere you look it’s me, me, me* | *因为你们目力所及都是我 我 我* |
[15:59] | “Wait from this point is approximately 45 minutes.” | “此处排队时间大约45分钟” |
[16:03] | Oh, no, almost all the brain cells have been turned into nanocells. | 不 几乎所有的脑细胞都变成了纳米细胞 |
[16:07] | – We’re running out of time. – That’s right. | -我们快没时间了 -没错 |
[16:08] | And when all the brain cells are nanotized, | 等到所有脑细胞都被纳米化 |
[16:10] | Captain Underpants’ mind will be lost forever. | 内裤队长的意识就永远消失了 |
[16:12] | No great loss, of course. | 当然不是什么大损失 |
[16:13] | – So Captain Underpants would be… – Gone? | -所以内裤队长就会… -去世吗 |
[16:16] | *He was a friend to the very last flush* | *直到最后一刻他都是我们的朋友* |
[16:23] | *Until the end when his brain turned to mush* | *直到最后一刻他的大脑变成浆糊* |
[16:29] | Halt, braintruders. | 站住 大脑入侵者们 |
[16:30] | Do you have an appointment? | 你们有预约吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, we do, with Nanozero. He’s expecting us. | 我们有预约和纳米零见面 他在等我们 |
[16:35] | Okay. Follow us. | 好的 跟我们来 |
[16:37] | I guess nanotizing doesn’t make them smarter. | 我想纳米化并没有让它们变聪明 |
[16:40] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[16:42] | He said, “I must apologize. I’m a bacon farter.” | 他说”我必须道歉 我吃了培根就放屁” |
[16:45] | I most certainly did not say– | 我才不可能说… |
[16:47] | Fine. Bacon gives me gas. | 好吧 培根让我放屁 |
[16:52] | – Nice save. – You work with what you have. | -补救得漂亮 -有什么就得用什么 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah! | 对了 |
[16:57] | “Wait for pointy toilet paper is 45 minutes.” | “等待尖尖厕纸的时间是45分钟” |
[17:08] | You shrank yourselves to join us. Very thoughtful. | 你们把自己缩小来加入我们 很有想法 |
[17:11] | Not sure how you outsmarted my guards. | 不明白你们是怎么骗过我的守卫的 |
[17:13] | It wasn’t hard, trust me. | 并不难 相信我 |
[17:14] | But you are too late. | 但你们来得太迟了 |
[17:16] | I have nearly nanotized all the cells in this crude brain. | 我几乎把这个破大脑里的脑细胞全都纳米化了 |
[17:19] | I mean, that “Tra-la-land” song is insufferable. | 那首《内裤队长乐园》令人难以忍受 |
[17:22] | Now for the big finish. | 现在到大结局了 |
[17:25] | Because I am big. | 因为我很大 |
[17:27] | Nanobots are funny, too. | 纳米机器人也很有趣 |
[17:29] | Not so fast, Nanozero. | 可没那么快 纳米零 |
[17:30] | This brain still has a few good cells. | 这个大脑还有一些健全的细胞 |
[17:32] | And we’re gonna bring the brain! | 我们会把大脑带来 |
[17:35] | Derp! | 没错 |
[17:37] | We will take the brain, because a storm is coming. | 我们会带走大脑 因为风暴要来了 |
[17:40] | A brainstorm. | 一场大脑风暴 |
[17:42] | I am on a roll. | 我超常发挥了 |
[17:44] | 第五章 无敌暴力连环画 | |
[17:46] | presented in Weather-O-Rama. | 以天气连环画的形式呈现 |
[17:48] | Because before the storm, there’s always calm. | 因为暴风雨前总是很宁静 |
[17:50] | Flash Flood here with the brain forecast. | 洪水暴发为您带来头脑预报 |
[17:52] | Quick check of the mindar shows | 脑达的快速结果显示 |
[17:54] | a nanocell front clashing with some brain cells. | 纳米细胞正与脑细胞们正面交锋 |
[17:57] | Later, it’s more of the same, | 晚些时候 依然如此 |
[17:58] | along with some squiggly lines and numbers. | 多了些弯弯曲曲的线条和数字 |
[18:00] | But then those brain cells will break through the gloom. | 但之后那些脑细胞会冲破黑暗 |
[18:03] | So head on down to the brain beach and catch some rays. | 所以向大脑海滩进发 享受几缕阳光 |
[18:05] | Back to you, show. | 把时间交还给动画 |
[18:07] | – No! – Thank you! | -不 -谢谢 |
[18:10] | My head’s pounding. | 我的头嗡嗡作响 |
[18:11] | I should’ve gotten rid of this brain years ago. | 我应该好久之前就丢掉这个大脑 |
[18:14] | – Ho-ho! We blew our mind! – Indeed. | -我们棒极了[干掉了意识] -确实如此 |
[18:18] | You won the brain battle, but you will not win the brain war. | 你们赢了大脑战役 但你们不会赢得战争 |
[18:23] | Oh, no. We’re gonna lose our minds! | 不 我们要失去我们的意识了 |
[18:26] | It is over. Smaller is better. | 结束了 更小就是更好 |
[18:28] | Join us or perish. | 不加入我们就去死 |
[18:29] | – Join. Definitely join. – Yep, make that two joins. | -加入 绝对加入 -没错 两人加入 |
[18:31] | No, thanks. But you have a point. | 不 谢谢了 但你说得有道理 |
[18:33] | Yeah, smaller is better. | 没错 越小越好 |
[18:37] | Wait. Where did they go? | 等等 他们去哪了 |
[18:41] | – Let’s hit it. -*Everybody here is filled with glee* | -我们放吧 -*大家在这充满歌声* |
[18:45] | – *’Cause everywhere you look* – No! | -*因为无论你望向何处* -不 |
[18:47] | – *It’s me, me, me* – No, that song! | -*都是我我我* -不 别放这歌 |
[18:49] | In my head! No! | 在我脑袋里 不要啊 |
[18:51] | *At Tra-la-land* | *在内裤队长乐园* |
[18:54] | – *At Tra-la-land* – No! | -*在内裤队长乐园* -不 |
[18:56] | One more, guys. | 再来一次 伙计们 |
[18:57] | *At Tra-la-land* | *在内裤队长乐园* |
[19:01] | Look. Free robot hats. | 看 免费机器人帽 |
[19:04] | Whoo! I love it! | 我太喜欢了 |
[19:07] | Robot hats? Where? | 机器人帽 在哪 |
[19:12] | Oh, no. I need help. And pants! | 糟糕 我需要帮助 和内裤 |
[19:15] | And why does everything look so small? | 还有为什么一切看上去这么小 |
[19:18] | I can’t believe it. They did it! | 我不敢相信 他们成功了 |
[19:20] | George and Harold saved all of us! | 乔治和哈罗德拯救了我们 |
[19:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[19:22] | Now let’s leave George and Harold here, | 现在我们把乔治和哈罗德留在这 |
[19:24] | trapped forever in Nanozero’s husk. | 永远困在纳米零的脑子里吧 |
[19:26] | Perfect, huh? | 完美 对不对 |
[19:28] | What? You want to betray them? | 什么 你想背叛他们 |
[19:29] | Of course. I’m from the future. I know what happened. | 当然 我来自未来 我知道发生了什么 |
[19:33] | You leave them there. | 你把他们留在了那里 |
[19:35] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[19:36] | – No! – Wait. | -不 -等等 |
[19:38] | Stop. If you change the future, I– I’ll disappear! | 停 如果你改变了未来 那我就会消失 |
[19:47] | Awesome. Want a lick? | 棒极了 想舔舔吗 |
[19:49] | I refuse to become the monster you are when I grow up. | 等我长大了我不想成为你这样的怪兽 |
[19:53] | And that decision means… | 那这个决定意味着 |
[19:56] | you no longer exist. | 你将不复存在 |
[19:59] | No! | 不 |
[20:00] | But– But I’m you! | 但 但我是你啊 |
[20:02] | But I’m you! | 但我是你 |
[20:07] | You were me. | 你曾经是我 |
[20:09] | – Whoa. Didn’t see that coming. – Yeah. Neither did I. | -没想到会这样 -我也是 |
[20:12] | I also didn’t see myself finding common ground with you two. | 我也没想到自己会跟你俩统一阵线 |
[20:15] | But here we are. | 但事已至此 |
[20:16] | You know what this is for us, Melvin? | 你知道这对我们来说是什么吗 梅尔文 |
[20:18] | It’s a fresh start. | 这是个全新的开始 |
[20:19] | *Fresh start* | *全新的开始* |
[20:20] | No, we’re still enemies. This is a one-time thing. | 不 我们还是宿敌 这只是一次性事件 |
[20:22] | *One-time thing* | *一次性事件* |
[20:26] | they left Krupp’s brain, sized up | 他们离开了克拉普的脑袋 变回了原样 |
[20:27] | and returned to the dome to close the deal. | 回到圆顶 完成交易 |
[20:29] | So, when you press this button, | 当你按下这按钮后 |
[20:31] | you win and you get to go to Eliteanati. | 你会赢 然后去伊丽塔纳蒂 |
[20:33] | And then you’ll hack into the school’s computer | 然后你黑进学校的电脑 |
[20:35] | and give us passing grades | 给我们个及格 |
[20:36] | so we don’t fail and we can go to summer camp. | 这样我们好通过去夏令营 |
[20:39] | – Deal? – Deal. | -成交吗 -成交 |
[20:40] | I win, so we all win. | 我赢 大家都赢 |
[20:46] | Now to press the button. | 现在按下按钮吧 |
[20:51] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[20:52] | No! | 不 |
[20:56] | No! | 不 |
[21:05] | 排名 第一名 艾瑞卡 第二名 乔治 第三名 哈罗德 | |
[21:06] | No! What just happened? | 不 刚发生什么了 |
[21:08] | – Exactly what was meant to happen. – Grace Wain? | -注定要发生的事情 -格蕾丝·韦恩 |
[21:11] | Grace Wain! | 格蕾丝·韦恩 |
[21:12] | – The school superintendent? -That’s right. | -学校管理人 -没错 |
[21:14] | Erica won, and now she’s going to Eliteanati Academy, | 艾瑞卡赢了 现在她可以去伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[21:17] | because that helps her become President of Earth. | 因为这能帮助她成为地球总统 |
[21:20] | Wait, President of Earth is a real thing? | 等等 真有地球总统这职位 |
[21:22] | You bet your butt it is, in the future. | 那当然 在未来自然有 |
[21:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:26] | My name’s an anagram. | 我的名字是异序词 |
[21:29] | Why don’t you try and figure it out? | 不如你们试试换个顺序 |
[21:35] | – Erica Wang? – Correct. | -艾瑞卡·王 -没错 |
[21:37] | – I’m Erica from the future. – Yeah, that all checks out. | -我是未来的艾瑞卡 -那就都说的通了 |
[21:40] | When do I achieve world peace? | 我什么时候能实现世界和平 |
[21:41] | Two years after you’re elected. The party afterwards is epic. | 你当选后两年 那之后的派对简直酷爆了 |
[21:45] | Hey, what about my future? | 那我的未来呢 |
[21:46] | Well, you can still turn it around. | 你还能改变自己的未来 |
[21:48] | I mean, future you isn’t principal of this failing school anymore, | 我是说 未来的你不再是这倒霉学校的校长了 |
[21:51] | so that’s a start. | 这挺好的 |
[21:52] | Wait, so who’s the principal now? | 等等 现在谁是校长 |
[21:55] | Krupp’s back, baby! Back like a heart attack! | 克拉普回来了 宝贝 像心脏病一样 |
[21:58] | And all was wrong with the school again. | 然后学校一切又乱套了 |
[22:03] | It’s happening! | 开始了 |
[22:04] | Did you call me? | 您叫我 |
[22:07] | Heart attack! | 心脏病 |
[22:11] | Your mother called. | 您母亲来电话了 |
[22:13] | Our whole lives have led us to this moment, Harold. | 我们的努力终于换来了这一刻 哈罗德 |
[22:16] | We’re finally going to Lake Summer Camp together. | 我们终于可以一起去湖水夏令营了 |
[22:18] | And we don’t have to remind the audience about it anymore. | 而且我们无需再提醒观众了 |
[22:21] | Huh? Wait, why are there two buses? | 等等 为什么有两辆巴士 |
[22:24] | “Camp Lake Summer Camp.” | “营湖夏令营” |
[22:25] | “Lake Summer Camp Camp.” | “湖畔夏令营” |
[22:30] | Two different camps! | 两个不同的夏令营 |