| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | Let my name, Horatio Dump, | 让我的名字 霍雷肖·邓普 | 
| [00:17] | withforth mean garbage for all eternity! | 永远意味着垃圾 | 
| [00:21] | The Piqua Tourism Bureau invites you to celebrate Dump Day | 皮奎旅游局邀请你来庆祝垃圾日 | 
| [00:24] | by throwing trash all over our town. | 在我们镇随意丢垃圾 | 
| [00:29] | From this day forwith, I, Horatio Dump, | 从今天起 我 霍雷肖·邓普 | 
| [00:32] | decree all trash shall be put in one place! | 宣布所有垃圾都应该扔在一个地方 | 
| [00:36] | A place I, Horatio Dump, call the Dump | 一个叫垃圾桶[音同]的地方 | 
| [00:40] | after me, Horatio Dump! | 以我 霍雷肖·邓普的名字命名 | 
| [00:43] | – What’s his name again? – Horatio Dump! | -他叫什么名字来着 -霍雷肖·邓普 | 
| [00:46] | Can’t remember. | 记不住了 | 
| [00:47] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 | 
| [00:50] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 | 
| [00:52] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 | 
| [00:53] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 | 
| [00:55] | Remember that now. | 请记住 | 
| [00:56] | I don’t buy this guy as Horatio Dump. | 我不信这家伙是霍雷肖·邓普 | 
| [00:58] | He’s wearing neon socks in 1810. | 他穿着1810年代的尼龙袜子 | 
| [01:00] | And whenwith each year all shall celebrate dumps by– | 每年都要庆祝垃圾… | 
| [01:07] | Oh, no! Lozenge! Give me a lozenge! | 不 止咳糖 给我一片止咳糖 | 
| [01:12] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* | 
| [01:13] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 | 
| [01:14] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* | 
| [01:18] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* | 
| [01:21] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* | *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* | 
| [01:25] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* | 
| [01:28] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* | 
| [01:32] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* | 
| [01:35] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* | 
| [01:39] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [01:44] | 第一章 冷硬垃圾 | |
| [01:46] | And now, Mayor Hoppy McChapper has an announcement | 现在 霍皮·麦克查珀市长宣布了 | 
| [01:48] | about this year’s Dump Day celebration. | 今年垃圾日的庆典 | 
| [01:51] | Okay, kids! | 好了 孩子们 | 
| [01:53] | Who’s pumped to dump? | 谁准备好为垃圾欢呼了 | 
| [01:56] | I say “Dump”! You say “Day”! Dump! | 我说垃圾你们说日 垃圾 | 
| [01:59] | Day! | 日 | 
| [02:01] | – Well done. – I know. | -很好 -我知道 | 
| [02:02] | But we can do better, can’t we? I’ll do it myself! | 但我们可以更好 不是吗 我自己来 | 
| [02:05] | Dump! Day! Byah! | 垃圾 日 棒 | 
| [02:08] | Good energy in here. | 真有活力 | 
| [02:10] | Now, as you know, | 大家都知道 | 
| [02:12] | every Dump Day, we all throw trash everywhere | 每年垃圾日 我们都会乱扔垃圾 | 
| [02:15] | and then the fun part, clean it up! | 然后最有意思的是把垃圾都清理干净 | 
| [02:19] | Doesn’t make any sense, | 这一点都没道理 | 
| [02:20] | but it’s one of Piqua’s proudest traditions | 但这是皮奎最引以为豪的传统 | 
| [02:22] | to celebrate… | 来庆祝… | 
| [02:23] | Horatio Dump. | 霍雷肖·邓普 | 
| [02:26] | And whoever honors Horatio Dump’s legacy | 用最优秀的垃圾 | 
| [02:29] | with the best trash tribute | 纪念霍雷肖·邓普的人 | 
| [02:32] | wins the Golden Dumpy Award! Byah! | 将会获得金垃圾奖 棒 | 
| [02:39] | But wait, there’s more. | 等等 还不止这些 | 
| [02:40] | This year’s winner will also receive… | 今年的赢家还会得到 | 
| [02:46] | Enough extra credit to choke a horse. | 能噎死马的加分 | 
| [02:53] | Yes! Maybe a little more pizzazz there. Try it again? | 没错 不如再加点激情 再试试 | 
| [02:57] | Okay, maybe next time. Byah! Byah! Byah– | 好吧 下次吧 棒 棒 棒 | 
| [03:02] | All right, I’m running a little low on “Byahs.” | 我的棒有点不行了 | 
| [03:05] | Byah! | 棒 | 
| [03:08] | Just another societal ritual hung up on ancient traditions. | 有一个和古老的传统有关的社交仪式 | 
| [03:12] | – Thanks, Dante. – Really, like ironing your harr. Damage! | -谢谢 但丁 -没错 就像烫头 很有害 | 
| [03:16] | And if this is about that guy who got rid of tra-aa-sh, | 如果这一切都是为了那个处理掉垃圾的人 | 
| [03:20] | why do we, like, throw trash? | 那我们为什么要扔垃圾 | 
| [03:21] | Why do we celebrate Independence Day with explosives? | 我们为什么用炸弹来庆祝独立日 | 
| [03:24] | Why do we celebrate President’s Day with mattress sales? | 我们为什么用床垫大甩卖来庆祝总统日 | 
| [03:27] | And why do we celebrate Labor Day | 我们为什么让弗兰克叔叔烧焦牛排 | 
| [03:28] | by letting Uncle Frank burn a perfectly good steak?! | 来庆祝劳动节 | 
| [03:32] | Because holidays don’t make sense. | 因为节日就是不讲道理的 | 
| [03:34] | Last year, I threw a bunch of old tires in the river. | 去年 我往河里扔了一堆旧轮胎 | 
| [03:37] | It didn’t go so well. | 不是特别顺利 | 
| [03:41] | But this year, maybe I’ll win the Golden Dumpy instead. | 但是今年 我可能会赢下金垃圾奖 | 
| [03:44] | Thanks, Dante. | 谢了 但丁 | 
| [03:45] | Sure you will, Gooch. We’re pullin’ for ya. | 当然了 古奇 我们挺你 | 
| [03:47] | We gotta win that Golden Dumpy and get the extra credit. | 我们必须赢下金垃圾奖 得到加分 | 
| [03:50] | Why? Because this plot device, | 为什么 因为这个装置 | 
| [03:52] | the RankTank 2000, shows they need it. | 排名板2000显示他们需要这些分数 | 
| [03:54] | I’ll map it out for you. | 我来给你们指出来 | 
| [03:55] | George and Harold’s grades are here, but they need to be here | 乔治和哈罗德的分数在这里 但是如果他们 | 
| [03:59] | if the boys wanna go here, Lake Summer Camp, for summer camp. | 想去湖畔夏令营进行夏令营的话就得到这里 | 
| [04:02] | I can already smell the fish | 我已经能闻到 | 
| [04:03] | we’re gonna put in the other kids’ bunks. | 我们要放在其他孩子宿舍中的臭鱼味了 | 
| [04:07] | – Ugh! So bad. – Yeah. | -好恶心 -没错 | 
| [04:10] | Okay, ideas. What do you got? | 我们有什么主意 | 
| [04:11] | How about a parade float? We’ll call it “Mount Trashmore.” | 游行垃圾车怎么样 我们管它叫做”纪念垃圾山” | 
| [04:16] | Already happened, 1994. | 1994年已经又过了 | 
| [04:18] | No problem. We’re loaded with trash ideas. | 没关系 我们尽是垃圾点子 | 
| [04:21] | – Like, Trashasaurus Rex! – Done. 1998. | -垃圾恐龙 -有了 1998年 | 
| [04:26] | – A singing trashtet. – 1962. They sang like angels. | -垃圾四重唱 -1962年 他们是天籁之声 | 
| [04:29] | *Good night, diapers* | *晚安 尿布* | 
| [04:32] | *Good night, diapers* | *晚安 尿布* | 
| [04:33] | A trashcathlon. Nobody did that. | 垃圾马拉松 没人做过 | 
| [04:36] | 2010, by Nobody. | 2010年 没人做的 | 
| [04:37] | 垃圾马拉松 2010年 没人所做 | |
| [04:38] | Where did you get all these old pictures? | 你这些老图片都是从哪里来的 | 
| [04:40] | Are you from the past? | 你是从过去来的人吗 | 
| [04:42] | Nope. I’m doing a photo history of every Dump Day tribute. | 不 我在做每年的垃圾日纪念品贴图收集 | 
| [04:43] | 垃圾日纪念品相册 作者 艾瑞卡·王 | |
| [04:45] | Should win me the Golden Dumpy and a scholarship. | 我应该能凭这个赢下金垃圾奖和奖学金 | 
| [04:48] | But don’t let that discourage you. Later. | 但是别丧气 回头见 | 
| [04:51] | Maybe we should do what we always do at this point | 也许我们现在应该做些我们经常做的事 | 
| [04:53] | and make a comic to solve our problem. | 画一篇漫画来解决我们的问题 | 
| [04:54] | When did one of our comics ever solve a problem? | 我们的漫画什么时候解决过问题 | 
| [04:57] | 第二章 内裤队长和肥胖垃圾怪 | |
| [05:00] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作 | 
| [05:01] | So… | 那么 | 
| [05:04] | it was Dump Day, | 今天是垃圾日 | 
| [05:05] | and the town was having a sick party at the dump. | 整个小镇在垃圾场开派对 | 
| [05:07] | There were shady carnival rides and games, | 有破旧嘉年华和游戏 | 
| [05:09] | marshmallow hot dogs, snake jousting, and a battle of the bands. | 蘑菇热狗 斗蛇 还有乐队大战 | 
| [05:15] | It was a blast and as loud as a jet engine made of gibbons. | 发出的声音比吉本斯喷气发动机还要吵 | 
| [05:18] | Boosh-ki-whoosh! Loud enough to raise the dead. What? | 简直能把死人吵醒 什么 | 
| [05:21] | Yeah, ’cause Horatio Dump’s final resting place was the dump. | 没错 因为霍雷肖·邓普的安息之处就在垃圾堆 | 
| [05:25] | And his ghost woke up and was all | 他的鬼魂醒来了 说 | 
| [05:26] | “Is that a jet engine made of gibbons?” | “那是基本四喷气发动机吗” | 
| [05:28] | And then he saw people eating caramel burgers. Smack! | 然后他看到人们在吃焦糖汉堡 | 
| [05:30] | And garbage skiing, arm wrestling rats. Squeak! | 还有垃圾堆滑雪 还和老鼠扳手腕 | 
| [05:34] | And he was all like, “I be Horatio Dump’s ghost! | 他说”我是霍雷肖·邓普的鬼魂 | 
| [05:37] | Why are ye kickin’ it live at yon dump? | 你们为什么都在垃圾堆里玩 | 
| [05:39] | ‘Tis for trash, not parties! Will ye take it down a notch? | 这里是扔垃圾的 不是开派对的 小声点 | 
| [05:42] | ‘Tis for trash, not parties, like I already said!” | 这里是扔垃圾的 不是开派对的 我已经说过了 | 
| [05:45] | And they were like, “No way, Gramps! | 他们就说 “不行 老头子 | 
| [05:46] | It’s Dump Day! Have a dumpling!” | 今天是垃圾日 来吃个饺子[音似]吧” | 
| [05:48] | Which is just a ball of garbage. | 其实只是一包垃圾 | 
| [05:50] | So Ghost Dump raised his ghost arms and trash piled onto him | 于是鬼魂邓普抬起鬼手和一大堆垃圾 | 
| [05:52] | until he was a huge trash monster. | 把自己变成了一只巨大的垃圾怪 | 
| [05:55] | And he was all, “Now I’m Tubbadump, | 他说”我是肥胖垃圾怪了 | 
| [05:57] | and ye will learn to respect the trash!” | 你们要学会尊重垃圾” | 
| [05:59] | And Tubbadump started swinging his trash fists | 肥胖垃圾怪挥舞着他的垃圾拳 | 
| [06:01] | and hit people with old tires and empty grape juice. | 用旧轮胎和空葡萄汁罐头打人 | 
| [06:05] | Luckily, Captain Underpants | 还好内裤队长 | 
| [06:06] | was nearby digging through a pile of garbage | 因为之前被一张旧草坪椅打倒头时 | 
| [06:08] | ’cause he lost his keys again, | 又弄丢了他的钥匙 | 
| [06:09] | when an old lawn chair hit him in the head. | 正埋头在一堆垃圾里寻找 | 
| [06:11] | And he turned to see Tubbadump and was all, | 他转过来看到肥胖垃圾怪 他说 | 
| [06:13] | “What’s the hubbub, Tubbadump-bub-bub?” Which is hard to say. | “可怕的垃垃垃圾怪” 很难说 | 
| [06:16] | And Tubbadump was like, “How do ye know my name?” | 肥胖垃圾怪说”你怎么知道我的名字” | 
| [06:18] | And Captain Underpants was all, “I read the last page.” | 内裤队长说”我看了最后一页” | 
| [06:21] | So Captain Underpants pulled out some XXXXL undies | 于是内裤队长拿出了超超超超大号的内裤 | 
| [06:24] | and brief-bagged Tubbadump in cottony softness. | 给肥胖垃圾怪穿上了舒服的棉质内内 | 
| [06:27] | But Tubbadump broke free | 但是肥胖垃圾怪挣脱了 | 
| [06:28] | ’cause trash is sharp so you need to double-brief. | 因为垃圾都很锋利 你得用两层的 | 
| [06:30] | Then Captain Underpants saw | 然后内裤队长看到 | 
| [06:32] | a teetering trash mountain behind Tubbadump | 肥胖垃圾怪身后有一座摇摇欲坠的垃圾山 | 
| [06:35] | and was all, “Trashalanche!” | 他大喊”垃圾雪崩” | 
| [06:39] | ‘Cause he didn’t know how to yodel. | 因为他不知道该怎么说 | 
| [06:41] | But it worked anyway, and a trashalanche buried Tubbadump. | 但是成功了 一场垃圾雪崩掩埋了肥胖垃圾怪 | 
| [06:44] | The ghost rose to attack again, | 鬼魂再次想要攻击 | 
| [06:46] | but Captain Underpants brought him a fried gum on a stick | 但是内裤队长给他买了一根油炸口香糖 | 
| [06:49] | and they became dump friends. | 他们就成为了垃圾好友 | 
| [06:50] | Okay. The end. | 好了 结束了 | 
| [06:52] | Well, huh. No one’s ever done a trashalanche before. | 没有人做过垃圾雪崩 | 
| [06:55] | Boom! This has everything. | 这样什么都有了 | 
| [06:57] | Size, drama, garbage– it’s the trash trifecta! | 大小 戏剧性 垃圾 这简直是垃圾黑马 | 
| [07:01] | We’re winning the Golden Dumpy. | 我们要赢下金垃圾奖了 | 
| [07:02] | We better. ‘Cause if we don’t, | 没错 因为不然的话 | 
| [07:04] | we gotta clean up all that garbage. | 我们就得清理干净所有垃圾 | 
| [07:05] | Or let Tomorrow George and Harold worry about that. | 或者让明天的乔治和哈罗德来操心吧 | 
| [07:09] | Man, Yesterday George and Harold really jacked us. | 昨天的乔治和哈罗德把我们搞了 | 
| [07:12] | No problem. Let’s leave this mess | 没问题 我们把这堆烂摊子 | 
| [07:13] | for Next Week George and Harold. | 留给下周的乔治和哈罗德吧 | 
| [07:14] | Sorry, Next Year George and Harold. | 对不起 明年的乔治和哈罗德 | 
| [07:16] | Next Millennium George and Harold? | 下个世纪的乔治和哈罗德吗 | 
| [07:18] | Hey. It disintegrated. | 垃圾分解了 | 
| [07:20] | Good thinking, Last Millennium Us. | 真天才 上个世纪的我们 | 
| [07:21] | – Hologram high-five. – See? Our trashalanche can’t miss. | -全息击掌 -看 垃圾雪崩绝对能行 | 
| [07:26] | – There’s a reason nobody’s done it. – Yeah, they weren’t us. | -没人这么做过是有原因的 -对 他们不是我们 | 
| [07:29] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是因为那个 | 
| [07:30] | 第二章 垃圾和焚烧 | |
| [07:33] | I said, make this carpet glow! | 我说 把地毯擦亮 | 
| [07:37] | – Carpets don’t glow! – We did it! | -地毯不会发光 -我们成功了 | 
| [07:40] | Eliteanati Academy is coming to visit! | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院要来看了 | 
| [07:42] | – Ecstatic vocalizations! – At last! | -狂喜声明 -终于啊 | 
| [07:45] | The Melvinization of this | 把这个七零八落的学校 | 
| [07:46] | once wretched excuse for a school has paid off! | 梅尔文化终于有回报了 | 
| [07:49] | And because Eliteanati Academy | 因为伊丽塔纳蒂学院 | 
| [07:51] | automatically takes the top student at every school, | 会直接录取每个学校最顶尖的学生 | 
| [07:53] | all I have to do is remain number one and I’m in. | 我只要保持在第一名就可以被录取了 | 
| [07:56] | It’s finally happening. When will they visit? | 终于要成真了 他们什么时候来 | 
| [07:58] | – Tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -明天 -明天 | 
| [07:59] | Tomorrow? Tomorrow’s my favorite day. | 明天 明天是我最爱的日子 | 
| [08:01] | It’s when I make a huge mess. It’s Dump Day! | 明天我可以大闹 明天可是垃圾日 | 
| [08:04] | And this year, the kids have to clean it all up! | 今年 孩子们都得给我清理干净 | 
| [08:08] | *It’s going to be* | *这将会是* | 
| [08:15] | Stop dancing, you featherless ostrich. | 别跳了 你这没有羽毛的鸵鸟 | 
| [08:17] | This school must be pristine for Eliteanati Academy. | 这所学校必须保持纯洁 为伊丽塔纳蒂学院做好准备 | 
| [08:20] | So you’re gonna make sure Dump Day doesn’t happen | 所以你不可以让垃圾日发生在 | 
| [08:22] | at Melvin Sneedly Elementary! | 梅尔文·斯尼德利小学 | 
| [08:24] | That means not a single shred of trash on campus. | 也就是说校园里不得出现一片垃圾 | 
| [08:27] | What? But I just shredded all | 什么 但是我刚撕碎了 | 
| [08:29] | the school records to throw them on the floor! | 所有的学校报告 就为了扔在地上 | 
| [08:31] | And I’ve been hoarding garbage for the past six months. | 我过去六个月一直在存垃圾呢 | 
| [08:34] | Lookie-Loo News even did a story on me. | 看看新闻还报道了我呢 | 
| [08:37] | This is your Number Three News, at two, on seven, | 这里是三号新闻 在两点 七点 | 
| [08:39] | at nine, on five, at 11, right now. | 九点 五点 十一点 现在播出 | 
| [08:42] | The city has declared your house a toxic hazard. Your thoughts? | 你的房子被市政府定为毒物威胁 你有什么想法吗 | 
| [08:45] | Couldn’t be happier! | 我开心死了 | 
| [08:46] | – No. – But garbage–! Uh, mess! Dump Day! | -不行 -但是垃圾…杂物呢 垃圾日呢 | 
| [08:50] | – No! – But my rotten apple cores. | -别想了 -那我的烂苹果核呢 | 
| [08:53] | – Clean that! – Okay. | -都清理干净 -好吧 | 
| [09:02] | After tomorrow, we’re gonna be heroes. Trash heroes. | 明天之后我们就是英雄了 垃圾英雄 | 
| [09:05] | Right, but first we gotta make sure this trashalanche works. | 对 但我们先确认一下这个垃圾雪崩能不能成吧 | 
| [09:08] | Let’s test-drive this junk slide. | 我们试滑一下这个垃圾雪橇 | 
| [09:16] | While George and Harold were struggling to seize Dump Day, | 当乔治和哈罗德努力让自己享受垃圾日的时候 | 
| [09:19] | Mr. Krupp was struggling to prevent it. | 克拉普老师正在努力阻止它 | 
| [09:21] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 | 
| [09:23] | Even though it looks like a lot of fun. | 虽然这看上去超有趣 | 
| [09:26] | No, come on. I just put you in– | 不 别啊 我刚把你放进… | 
| [09:29] | You know what, why fight it? | 算了 为什么要抵抗呢 | 
| [09:38] | Oh, what the…? | 怎么回… | 
| [09:40] | Where–? I didn’t know what– | 这些… 我不知道发… | 
| [09:42] | Wow! Where did all this trash come from? | 天啊 哪来的这么多垃圾 | 
| [09:45] | Bad trash! | 垃圾坏坏 | 
| [09:48] | Am I right, huh? You’ve seen it. | 我说的没错吧 你懂的 | 
| [09:54] | Wow, that trashalanche didn’t work at all. | 那个垃圾雪崩真是完全失败了啊 | 
| [09:57] | Only one can made it down the hill. | 只有一个罐子成功抵达了山脚 | 
| [09:59] | And that’s why no one has ever done a trashalanche. | 所以说才没人搞过垃圾雪崩 | 
| [10:01] | It’s im-possi-ble. | 那简直是天 方 夜 谭 | 
| [10:04] | Wrong. Anything is possible. We just need more trash. | 你错了 一切皆有可能 我们只需要更多垃圾 | 
| [10:07] | – Like, all of the trash. – To the trash mountain! | -比如所有垃圾 -像垃圾山进发吧 | 
| [10:12] | – Looks like a piece of trash to me. – Well, it’s not. | -我看着就是个垃圾 -并不是 | 
| [10:15] | Because you failed so spectacularly | 因为你在为伊丽塔纳蒂学院的访问 | 
| [10:17] | at keeping this school trash-free | 而清理光学校的所有垃圾这件事上 | 
| [10:18] | for Eliteanati Academy’s visit, | 进展十分失败 | 
| [10:20] | we were forced to invent that– the Suck-o-Trash 2000. | 我们只好发明了垃圾全吸器2000 | 
| [10:23] | It will open a portal and send all the trash to another dimension. | 它会生成一个传送门并把所有垃圾传送到其他次元 | 
| [10:27] | Actually, that can is trash. This is the Suck-o-Trash. | 不过那个罐子的确是垃圾 这个才是垃圾全吸器 | 
| [10:31] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 | 
| [10:32] | Why don’t you go ahead and activate it? | 不如你赶紧来启动吧 | 
| [10:35] | Why am I doing this? And why are you behind that blast shield? | 为什么让我来 你们为什么躲在防爆装置后面 | 
| [10:39] | That’s above your pay grade. Let’s just test– er, ahem– | 别问这种越级的问题 你就试验一下… | 
| [10:42] | I mean, use the invention. Press the button. | 我是说 使用一下这个新发明 按下按钮 | 
| [10:45] | Wait, are you sure this is safe? | 等等 你确定这安全吗 | 
| [10:47] | – Yes. Well, pretty sure. – Good enough for me. | -对 很确定 -那就行 | 
| [11:05] | Are you sure it’s okay– agh– to stand here? | 你确定站在这没问题吗 | 
| [11:08] | No, not sure. You’re in mortal jeopardy. | 不确定 你可能有生命危险 | 
| [11:10] | Run for your life. Run! | 快逃命吧 快跑吧 | 
| [11:14] | Harold, this dump is full of trash. | 哈罗德 这个垃圾场全都是垃圾 | 
| [11:16] | It’s more than enough for Trashalanche. | 制造垃圾雪崩绝对够了 | 
| [11:18] | With plenty to spare for Valentine’s Day. | 多余的还能留到情人节再利用呢 | 
| [11:21] | We’ll be garbage legends, like Horatio Dump. | 我们会成为垃圾传奇 就像霍雷肖·邓普 | 
| [11:24] | But first… | 但是首先… | 
| [11:25] | “Local dump. Open seven days a week. Parties forbidden.” | “垃圾处理厂 一周开放七天 禁止派对” | 
| [11:29] | “Come smell our stinky diapers.” | “来闻闻我们的臭尿布吧” | 
| [11:33] | – Did that garbage just fly away? – Nah, garbage can’t fly. | -刚刚那袋垃圾是飞了吗 -没 垃圾不会飞 | 
| [11:37] | Whoa! I underestimated garbage. | 我低估了垃圾 | 
| [11:39] | Grab on! We can’t let it get away! | 抓住了 我们不能放它走 | 
| [11:45] | Worst idea today! | 真是今天最糟的主意了 | 
| [11:47] | Aw, this isn’t so bad. | 诶呀 其实也没那么糟 | 
| [11:49] | George? Trust me. | 乔治 相信我 | 
| [11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:54] | *We’re flying on trash,* | *我们乘着垃圾的翅膀* | 
| [11:57] | *with apple cores and diapers,* | *与苹果核还有尿布同行* | 
| [12:01] | “cans and old wind shield wipers,” | “也有那易拉罐与旧雨刷” | 
| [12:05] | “and a broken fastfood clamp” | “以及一个破快餐盒” | 
| [12:08] | *Let’s trash this town,* | “让我们一同在镇上洒满垃圾吧” | 
| [12:11] | “the Golden Dumpy will be ours.” | “金垃圾桶奖将会是我们的” | 
| [12:17] | *Let’s trash this town!* | “让我们一同在镇上洒满垃圾吧” | 
| [12:20] | – What’s that? – Bail out! | -那是什么 -快松手 | 
| [12:26] | All that trash just vanished. | 那么多垃圾就这么消失了 | 
| [12:28] | Must be some kind of magic show for Dump Day. | 肯定是和垃圾日有关的魔术表演 | 
| [12:31] | No. Magic is a con, you ocean froth. | 才不是 魔术都是骗人的你们这群傻蛋 | 
| [12:33] | It’s the Suck-o-Trash 2000! | 这是垃圾全吸器2000的威力 | 
| [12:36] | And it sent all the garbage in Piqua to another dimension. | 它会把全皮奎的垃圾送到另一个次元去 | 
| [12:38] | What? But what about Dump Day? | 什么 那垃圾日怎么办呢 | 
| [12:40] | You maniacs! You really did it! | 你们这群疯子真这么干了 | 
| [12:42] | You took all the garbage! | 你们夺走了所有的垃圾 | 
| [12:43] | Now, we’ll never win the Golden Dumpy, get extra credit, | 我们永远得不到金垃奖了 也不能得到奖励学分 | 
| [12:46] | and make it to Lake Summer Camp! | 去湖畔夏令营了 | 
| [12:48] | – Why are you telling them that? – Somebody has to! | -你跟他们说这个干吗 -总有人要说吧 | 
| [12:50] | – No, they don’t! – Your summer is ruined! | -没这个必要 -你的夏天已经毁了 | 
| [12:52] | And you’ll never get the trash back | 你们也永远不可能把垃圾找回来 | 
| [12:54] | because we’re putting the Suck-o-Trash in our office | 因为我们要把垃圾全吸器锁紧我们办公室的 | 
| [12:56] | inside an impenetrable laser security field. | 一个无法通过的激光探测区 | 
| [12:59] | Why are you telling them that? | 你跟他们说这个干吗 | 
| [13:00] | – Somebody has to. – No, they don’t. | -总有人要说吧 -没这个必要 | 
| [13:04] | What’s done is done. | 说都说了 | 
| [13:05] | Let’s just exit with an evil laugh and it’ll be fine. | 我们一边退场一边发出邪恶的笑声就不尴尬了 | 
| [13:11] | Like that? | 像这样吗 | 
| [13:11] | – We gotta get that can, man. – You’ll never get the Suck-o-Trash. | -我们得拿到那个罐子 -你们拿不到的 | 
| [13:15] | And your misery makes me forget my misery. | 你们的痛苦让我忘记了自己的痛苦 | 
| [13:18] | If only you were crying, so I could drink your tears. | 可惜你们没有哭 不然就可以喝光你们的眼泪啦 | 
| [13:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:28] | Why do I smell like shin guards? | 我身上怎么一股护胫的味道 | 
| [13:30] | To the trash cave! | 向垃圾山洞进发吧 | 
| [13:35] | Here’s the plan. | 计划如下 | 
| [13:36] | You’re gonna sneak into Melvinborg’s office, | 你要溜进梅尔文机械人的办公室 | 
| [13:38] | thread your way through the lasers to get the Suck-o-Trash 2000. | 穿过那些激光 拿到垃圾全吸器2000 | 
| [13:42] | – Oh, man. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 | 
| [13:43] | I love that sound. | 我喜欢那声音 | 
| [13:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [13:50] | Anyway– and replace it with a new can, | 话说回来 然后再用一个新罐子代替 | 
| [13:53] | so the Melvins don’t know their invention is gone. | 这样梅尔文们就不会知道他们的发明不见了 | 
| [13:55] | Then get out of there without leaving a trace. | 然后神不知鬼不觉地溜走 | 
| [13:58] | – You got it? – Yeah, you want me to get inside this can. | -明白了吗 -明白了 你们要我进到罐子里 | 
| [14:00] | No problemo! | 没问题 | 
| [14:04] | Seven hours and many squeaky markers later, | 经过了七小时和重重解释 | 
| [14:06] | Captain Underpants… | 内裤队长 | 
| [14:09] | got it. | 明白了 | 
| [14:10] | Kind of. | 算是吧 | 
| [14:15] | Okay! | 好了 | 
| [14:16] | Time to use some acro-batatics– acro-bra-triax– | 来做些特技…特技… | 
| [14:19] | acro-bratistics, acroba-za-racka… | 特级…特急… | 
| [14:22] | Time to do some flips! | 来翻跟头吧 | 
| [14:30] | What happened in here? | 这里怎么回事 | 
| [14:34] | I know exactly what to do. | 我知道该怎么办 | 
| [14:41] | Wait, which one do I take? | 等等 我该拿走哪个 | 
| [14:44] | Wait, now they’re both in there! | 等等 现在两个都在哪里了 | 
| [14:46] | Mama, that stings! | 妈妈 好疼 | 
| [14:48] | Wait, what do I do now? Oh, yeah. Go! | 等等 我该做什么 对 快跑 | 
| [14:54] | – I got both cans! – What? | -我两个罐子都拿到了 -什么 | 
| [14:56] | Why do you have both cans? | 你为什么把两个都带回来了 | 
| [14:57] | Agh! You were supposed to switch them! | 你应该换掉的 | 
| [15:00] | You wanted the cans switched. | 你想把罐子换掉 | 
| [15:02] | Now I get it. | 我现在明白了 | 
| [15:03] | I’m afraid there won’t be any trashalanches today, | 可惜今天是没有垃圾雪崩了 | 
| [15:06] | thanks to my retractable robo-arm! | 多亏了我的伸缩机械臂 | 
| [15:09] | You have a cool robot arm? | 你们这么酷的机械臂 | 
| [15:10] | Yes. I have numerous robotic mechanisms because I’m a robot. | 没错 我有很多机械部件 因为我是机器人 | 
| [15:14] | – Why don’t you ever use them? – I don’t know. | -你为什么从来不用 -我不知道 | 
| [15:16] | I guess I’ve had them for so long, I forget about them. | 也许是在我身上太久了 我都忘了用了 | 
| [15:18] | – You have a laser eye? – Yeah, it’s a standard robot feature. | -你还有镭射眼 -没错 这是标准机器人功能 | 
| [15:22] | Enough! I’m half-cyborg! Accept it. | 够了 我就是半机械人 接受吧 | 
| [15:25] | That be-diapered buffoon tripped our security system. | 这个尿布小丑激发了我们的安全系统 | 
| [15:27] | So we followed him here to steal back the Suck-o-Trash 2000. | 所以我们跟着他 把垃圾全吸器2000拿回来了 | 
| [15:31] | We win! Pth-tt! | 我们赢了 | 
| [15:33] | Actually, that’s a can. This is your trash-ma-bob. | 其实 那只是一个罐子 这才是你们的垃圾吸吸 | 
| [15:36] | Hey, a button! I’m gonna push it! | 一个按钮 我要按下去 | 
| [15:38] | No! | 不 | 
| [15:40] | Interesting note– the Suck-o-Trash, when turned upside down, | 小贴士 垃圾全吸器倒过来的时候 | 
| [15:42] | – works in reverse. – Curious. | -是反向的功能 -有意思 | 
| [15:44] | – Perhaps it’s out of power. – It wasn’t. | -也许是没电了 -并不是 | 
| [15:57] | No? Just me? | 不可怕吗 就我叫吗 | 
| [15:58] | Yay! The dump delivers now. | 太好了 垃圾来了 | 
| [16:00] | Are you the son-of-a-guns | 就是你们这群混蛋 | 
| [16:01] | who dumped a bunch of trash in my dimension? | 在我的次元里扔了一堆垃圾吗 | 
| [16:03] | Have you got any idea what you messed up for me? | 你们知道你们给我惹了多大的麻烦吗 | 
| [16:06] | I was on stage at the Gooey Awards. | 我正在上台接受黏糊奖 | 
| [16:09] | About to get a Gooey for Lifetime Goo-chievement, | 马上就要成为黏糊终身成就奖获得者 | 
| [16:12] | when kersplammo! | 然后突然间 | 
| [16:13] | A bunch of garbage landed on me and it stuck ’cause I’m sticky! | 一堆垃圾落在我头上 还黏住了 因为我很粘 | 
| [16:18] | They took away my Gooey Award, because I was trashy, not gooey! | 他们收走了我的黏糊奖 因为我浑身垃圾 不粘 | 
| [16:22] | – It was a goo-tastrophe! – Tough beat, man. I feel for ya. | -真是一场粘难 -很惨 兄弟 我明白 | 
| [16:28] | Hey, you look like Tubbadump from our comic! | 你看上去就像我们漫画里的肥胖垃圾怪 | 
| [16:31] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 | 
| [16:36] | Well, I was just gonna yell at ya, | 我是正准备吼你们 | 
| [16:38] | but a trashalanche is a much better idea. | 但是垃圾雪崩是个更好的主意 | 
| [16:41] | – I think I’ll make that instead. – Yay! | -我就来一场吧 -太好了 | 
| [16:43] | And destroy your entire dimension for being rude! | 因为你们的无礼而毁掉你们的次元 | 
| [16:46] | No! | 不 | 
| [16:47] | No one trashes my dimension except me, Tubba-bubba-bubba-bubba! | 除了我以外谁都不能往我的次元倒垃圾 | 
| [16:51] | Because I’m mad messy, yo! | 因为我是疯狂的怪物 | 
| [16:53] | Are you trash-talkin’ a trash monster? | 你在跟垃圾怪兽说垃圾话吗 | 
| [16:55] | This mess is gonna mess you up. | 这个怪物会碾压你 | 
| [16:59] | 第五章 回收动画 | |
| [17:00] | The incredibly graphic violence chapter | 极度暴力的章节 | 
| [17:02] | presented in Recycle-O-Rama. | 将由回收动画的形式呈现 | 
| [17:04] | Instead of polluting our minds with trash violence, | 为了不让我们的大脑被垃圾暴力污染 | 
| [17:06] | let’s flip the can and use this fight to learn about recycling. | 让我们翻转垃圾桶 利用这场战争来学习回收 | 
| [17:10] | Which bin should Captain Underpants use to recycle this fork? | 内裤队长该用哪个垃圾桶来回收这柄叉子 | 
| [17:14] | Wrong bin! | 选错了 | 
| [17:15] | For plastic forks, you open this bin | 塑料叉子 需要打开这个垃圾桶 | 
| [17:17] | and make a wish with the Fork Fairy | 和叉子仙子许愿 | 
| [17:19] | to turn the old fork into a new fork! | 把旧叉子变成新的叉子 | 
| [17:21] | Which bin should Captain Underpants use for this yogurt cup? | 内裤队长应该把这个酸奶杯扔进哪个垃圾桶 | 
| [17:25] | Wrong bin! Yogurt cups go in this bin, | 选错了 酸奶杯可以扔进这个垃圾桶里 | 
| [17:28] | so the Yogurt Ogre can use them to feed his ogre armada. | 酸奶巨魔可以用它们来喂饱他的巨魔舰队 | 
| [17:32] | Which bin should Captain Underpants | 内裤队长应该把这个纸盘子 | 
| [17:33] | use to recycle this paper plate? | 放进哪个垃圾箱里 | 
| [17:36] | Wrong bin! | 选错了 | 
| [17:36] | When you have a paper plate, | 当你受伤有一个纸盘子时 | 
| [17:38] | throw it in the general direction of this bin | 你应该直接扔到这个垃圾箱里 | 
| [17:40] | and run before the plate goblin gets you! | 趁盘子哥布林还没跑出来抓你 快跑 | 
| [17:44] | – Time to take out the trash. – No! | -该扔下垃圾了 -不 | 
| [17:52] | Give me that can, you trite trash trap! | 把那个罐子给我 你这个垃圾陷阱 | 
| [17:55] | This can, you gooless, geeky guppy? | 这个罐子吗 你们这群不粘的家伙 | 
| [17:57] | You made a mess of me, so now I’m gonna mess with you. | 你们敢整我 现在我也要整死你们 | 
| [18:00] | Good luck finding this in the trashalanche! | 祝你们能在垃圾雪崩里找到这个 | 
| [18:03] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:08] | That trash train is moving, and we’re still at the station! | 垃圾列车开动了 我们还傻站在站台上 | 
| [18:11] | Come on, we gotta stay ahead of it | 拜托 我们得赶紧骑着 | 
| [18:12] | by riding something trash-proof! | 防垃圾的东西跟上去 | 
| [18:14] | Like me! I think! | 应该是比如我这样的 | 
| [18:18] | We’ve gotta find that Suck-o-Trash 2000 before the Melvins do | 我们必须得比梅尔文先找到垃圾全吸器2000 | 
| [18:21] | or they’ll trash our trashalanche trash tribute! | 不然他们会毁了我们的垃圾雪崩垃圾纪念 | 
| [18:23] | Nothing yet! Just a milk jug, a busted toaster, sour sour cream, | 还没找到 只有牛奶罐 烤面包机 酸奶油 | 
| [18:27] | FBI cold case files, | 联调局悬案档案 | 
| [18:29] | a DVD of Professor Drool 2: Stay in Drool. | 《口水教授2 口水永存》的光碟 | 
| [18:32] | Ugh! Terrible movie. | 这部电影太烂了 | 
| [18:37] | I’m a basking shark! Ulp! | 我是一条姥鲨 | 
| [18:43] | Welcome… everyone, to the Dump Day awards ceremony! | 欢迎大家来到垃圾日颁奖典礼 | 
| [18:50] | Brace for trash splashdown! | 准备垃圾着陆 | 
| [18:52] | Who’s pumped to dump? Byah! | 谁准备好扔垃圾了 棒 | 
| [18:59] | I don’t see a disaster on the Dump Day schedule. | 我看垃圾日日程上没有灾难 | 
| [19:01] | Is this current? | 是吗 | 
| [19:04] | How ya like that trash? | 现在你们觉得这些垃圾怎么样 | 
| [19:06] | My goo-ness is a trash magnet. | 我就像垃圾磁铁 | 
| [19:08] | And when your trash comes to me, | 你们的垃圾都冲我来了 | 
| [19:10] | I will cover your world with it. | 我就要让你们的世界淹没在垃圾中 | 
| [19:12] | This is just the beginning! | 这只是一个开头 | 
| [19:14] | No, this is the end! | 不 这是结束 | 
| [19:19] | No, this is the end! | 不 这是结束 | 
| [19:23] | Why did we make Suck-o-Trash look like a regular can? | 你为什么要把垃圾全吸器做得像个普通罐子 | 
| [19:26] | As I was sayin’, this is the beginning. | 我说了 这只是一个开头 | 
| [19:29] | I’m gonna spread this trash over your whole planet! | 我要把这些垃圾散播到你们的整个世界 | 
| [19:32] | And then you’ll live on a garbage planet, | 然后你们就会居住在一个垃圾行星上 | 
| [19:34] | and everybody will come here to dump their garbage on ya. | 所有人都会来把垃圾倒在你们这里 | 
| [19:37] | Which is what you did to me! And that’s the end! | 你们就是这么对我的 那才是结束 | 
| [19:39] | – No, this is the end– – Of our tribute to Horatio Dump! | -不 这就是结束 -我们对霍雷肖·邓普的纪念 | 
| [19:44] | Wait, this is your tribute? | 等等 这就是你们的纪念品吗 | 
| [19:46] | It’s– it’s glorious! Byah! | 这是太棒了 棒 | 
| [19:53] | Are you guys watching the Drool movie? | 你们看了口水教授系列电影吗 | 
| [19:57] | – I taste metal. – Congratulations, boys! | -嘴里有金属味 -恭喜你们 | 
| [20:00] | You won the Golden Dumpy and extra credit! | 你们赢下了金垃圾奖和额外的加分 | 
| [20:04] | And a couple of byahs! | 还有好多棒 | 
| [20:06] | Byah! Byah-hh! | 棒 棒 | 
| [20:08] | Thanks! We’ll take the extra credit, | 谢谢 加分我们就接受了 | 
| [20:09] | but we can’t accept this award. | 但是我们不能接受这个奖 | 
| [20:11] | Because it belongs to Tubbadump! | 因为这属于肥胖垃圾怪 | 
| [20:13] | Me? Really? | 我吗 真的吗 | 
| [20:16] | An award? | 一个奖 | 
| [20:18] | Oh, no, no, no, I– I couldn’t. | 不不不 我不能 | 
| [20:20] | I don’t have anything prepared. | 我什么都没准备 | 
| [20:24] | First, I would like to thank my family, the Goobergs. | 首先 我要谢谢我的家人 粘星人 | 
| [20:28] | Mom, Dad… | 爸爸 妈妈 | 
| [20:31] | this is for you. | 这是说给你们的 | 
| [20:33] | My brother Goobert, my sister Goolia, the Gooey twins, -I– | 我的兄弟粘波特 我的姐姐粘莉 粘胞胎 | 
| [20:37] | No, wait. No, no, no, no not with the music. | 不 等等 不不不 别放音乐 | 
| [20:39] | Not yet. No, I’m not– I’m not done. | 先别放 不 我还没说完 | 
| [20:40] | Please, I got more. No, come on, you’re not playing me off! | 拜托 我还有呢 不 拜托 别把我切掉 | 
| [20:43] | Hey, expired club soda! | 过期的苏打水 | 
| [20:45] | I wonder if it’s still got fizz! | 不知道里面还有没有气 | 
| [20:51] | I missed Dump Day! | 我想念垃圾日 | 
| [20:53] | Must’ve been a good one, | 这次肯定很棒 | 
| [20:54] | because my pants are gone and a rat is biting me! | 因为我的裤子不见了 我还被老鼠咬了 | 
| [20:57] | 第六章 垃圾致垃圾 | |
| [21:01] | There. Now everyone can see my Golden Dumpy. | 现在大家都能看到我的金垃圾奖杯了 | 
| [21:05] | This dump’s way nicer than Gooville. | 这破地方比黏糊星好多了 | 
| [21:07] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 | 
| [21:10] | Hey, neighbor. What ya got there? | 邻居 你找到了什么 | 
| [21:18] | No! My Golden Dumpy! | 不 我的金垃圾奖 | 
| [21:22] | “Eliteanati Academy hereby condemns | “伊丽塔纳蒂学院在此谴责 | 
| [21:25] | Melvin Sneedly Elementary as a trash-sodden nightmare | 梅尔文·斯尼德利小学就是一个垃圾噩梦 | 
| [21:29] | unfit for child or beast”? | 不适合儿童或野兽成长” | 
| [21:37] | You have a laser eye? Why am I picking up this trash? | 你竟然有镭射眼 我们为什么还要捡这些垃圾 | 
| [21:41] | Great question. | 问得好 | 
| [21:42] | When I have a laser eye, I’m going to use it. | 我有镭射眼后 我就会好好用 | 
| [21:44] | Yeah, you think you will, | 你以为你会用的 | 
| [21:46] | but then you have one and you never do. | 但是你拥有了以后就永远不会用 | 
| [21:48] | – Kind of like a treadmill. – I use my treadmill all the time. | -有点像跑步机 -我经常用我的跑步机 | 
| [21:57] | Wait. It’s not all bad. | 等等 没有那么糟糕 | 
| [21:59] | “There was a sliver of light in the darkness, however.” | “但是黑暗中依然有一线曙光” | 
| [22:01] | Ha! They’re talking about me. “Two stud–“ | 他们在说我 “两名学…” | 
| [22:04] | “Two students somehow managed | “有两名学生在如此困境下 | 
| [22:06] | to steadily improve their academic standing | 依然努力地大幅度 | 
| [22:08] | in the face of dire adversity. | 提升了自己的成绩 | 
| [22:10] | Their names are–“ | 他们的名字叫 | 
| [22:14] | No-oo! | 不 | 
| [22:17] | “George Beard and Harold Hutchins. Well done.” | “乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 你们很棒” | 
| [22:20] | It turns out enough extra credit was also enough | 原来额外的加分还能让 | 
| [22:23] | to hand George and Harold the top spot on the RankTank. | 乔治和哈罗德变成了排名板上的第一 | 
| [22:26] | Just above Melvin. | 刚好超过了梅尔文 | 
| [22:27] | This is nice, but the real win is that the extra credit scored us | 真棒 但是最大的好处是这额外的加分 | 
| [22:30] | two bus seats to Lake Summer Camp! | 让我们赢得了去湖畔夏令营的车票 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah, and nothing can mess that up. | 没错 什么都改变不了这一点了 | 
| [22:35] | Unless the Melvins put it all on the line | 除非梅尔文用两集联播 | 
| [22:37] | in a special two-part season finale. | 特别季终集来筹划 | 
| [22:39] | But what are the odds of that? | 但是那怎么可能呢 |