| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | Friends, Romans, fourth graders, lend me your ears! | 朋友们 罗马人们 四年级学生们 听好了 | 
| [00:18] | You’re about to visit Romeinaday, | 你们将要一日游罗马 | 
| [00:20] | Piqua’s second most authentic ancient Rome reenactment experience! | 皮奎第二真实的罗马重现游 | 
| [00:24] | I am Keithicus, head of visitor relations, | 我是基思库斯 我是游客 | 
| [00:27] | here to help you make the most of your upcoming field trip! | 帮助你们在这趟旅程中得到最极致的享受 | 
| [00:29] | – Please. Ask me anything. – What kind of rides are there? | -问我什么都行 -哪里有什么交通工具 | 
| [00:33] | There are no rides. | 没有交通工具 | 
| [00:34] | But there are bowls, vases, other ceramics. | 但是有碗 花瓶和其他陶瓷制品 | 
| [00:37] | Was this what you wanted to do when you grew up? | 你小时候就是想要做这样的事吗 | 
| [00:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:42] | No, I mean, actually, I was in a band. | 不 我是说 我其实是乐队的人 | 
| [00:45] | Local Trout and Kenny. | 本地鳟鱼和肯尼 | 
| [00:46] | But it didn’t work out. | 但是没有干下去 | 
| [00:48] | Anyway, let’s talk about papyrus or Roman paper. | 不管怎么样 我们来聊聊莎草纸或者罗马纸吧 | 
| [00:52] | What went wrong? | 出了什么事 | 
| [00:53] | – My band broke up and that was that. – Cool. | -我的乐队解散了 -爽 | 
| [00:56] | So, you’ll also make your own bowl. | 而且你们还能自己做陶碗 | 
| [00:58] | Why’d you guys break up? | 你们为什么解散了 | 
| [00:59] | Was it creative differences or a personality clash? | 是创作上的分歧还是个性不合 | 
| [01:02] | Kenny the drummer stole my girlfriend, okay? So not cool! | 鼓手肯尼偷走了我的女朋友 所以不爽 | 
| [01:06] | Ruined our lives! There! Happy? | 毁了我们的人生 好了 高兴了吗 | 
| [01:14] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* | 
| [01:16] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 | 
| [01:17] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* | 
| [01:20] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* | 
| [01:23] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* | *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* | 
| [01:28] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* | 
| [01:31] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* | 
| [01:35] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* | 
| [01:38] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* | 
| [01:41] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [01:47] | 第一章 罗马 美好的罗马 | |
| [01:49] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 | 
| [01:51] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 | 
| [01:54] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 | 
| [01:55] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 | 
| [01:57] | Remember that now. | 请记住 | 
| [01:58] | Field trips are supposed to be amazing. | 野游本来应该都很有趣 | 
| [02:00] | – But ours are always lame. – True. | -但是我们的总是很烂 -没错 | 
| [02:02] | Like past field trips to the cubicle factory. | 就像以前去工厂隔间 | 
| [02:05] | The warehouse warehouse. And a hole. | 仓库仓库 和一个洞 | 
| [02:10] | Romeinaday’s gonna be the lamest one yet. | 罗马一日游肯定是最烂的 | 
| [02:12] | Which is weird, | 这就很奇怪了 | 
| [02:13] | ’cause ancient Rome is awesome in that show Rippedicus! | 因为古罗马在《撕裂迪库斯》里可是很棒的 | 
| [02:16] | I, Julius Caesar, | 我 尤利乌斯·凯撒 | 
| [02:18] | find you most vexing, Rippedicus! | 觉得你真是太烦人了 撕裂迪库斯 | 
| [02:21] | You have bested Roboticles, my robot gladiator, | 你打败了机器小子 我的机器角斗士 | 
| [02:24] | and Dragonysis, my dragon gladiator. | 还有龙斗士 我的龙角斗士 | 
| [02:27] | But how will you defeat | 但你要如何打败 | 
| [02:28] | a pit filled with robot-dragon gladiators? | 一个全是机器龙角斗士的坑 | 
| [02:34] | Wheels first, Emperor Noseface. | 一步一步来 鼻孔帝王 | 
| [02:41] | Being a gladiator was so awesome. | 做角斗士真是太棒了 | 
| [02:43] | – I wanna be Rippedicus. – I want a mega-motor-chariot. | -我真想做撕裂迪库斯 -我想要超强马力战车 | 
| [02:45] | You realize not a single thing in this show is true, right? | 你们应该知道那部剧都是虚构的吧 | 
| [02:48] | Sure, it is! | 当然了 | 
| [02:49] | They wouldn’t put it in the show if it wasn’t true. | 如果是真的就不会演出来了 | 
| [02:52] | That Caesar guy with the big honker | 那个大鼻子的凯撒 | 
| [02:53] | gave me an idea for a comic. | 给了我画漫画的灵感 | 
| [02:55] | Chapter 2: Captain Underpants and the Corrupt Cruelius Sneezer, | 第二章 内裤队长和腐败残暴利斯·喷嚏撒 | 
| [03:00] | by George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [03:01] | So one day, | 有一天 | 
| [03:02] | Captain Underpants was at a pizza place called | 内裤队长去了一家披萨店 | 
| [03:04] | “Go Big Or Go Rome Pizza,” | “干大事去罗马披萨店” | 
| [03:06] | and he went to the bathroom to wash his hands. | 他去卫生间洗手 | 
| [03:08] | His locket with a picture of his dad fell into the toilet, | 他装有他父亲照片的钥匙坠掉进了厕所里 | 
| [03:11] | and he was all like, “Dad!” | 他大叫”爸爸” | 
| [03:15] | And he dove in after it. | 于是他也一跃而入 | 
| [03:16] | But it was a time toilet so he got transported to ancient Rome. | 但是那是一个时光马桶 于是他被传到了古罗马 | 
| [03:19] | So he flew around Rome on locket lookout lifting up buildings… | 于是他就去罗马找坠子 举起了高楼 | 
| [03:24] | And was all, “Dad, stay where you are! I’ll find you!” | 大喊着”爸爸 别乱跑 我会找到你的” | 
| [03:27] | And Emperor Julius Caesar | 尤利乌斯·凯撒大帝 | 
| [03:28] | was riding by on one of those couches on sticks | 正骑着他的棍子沙发 | 
| [03:32] | and was all, “You’re jacked, yo! | 然后说”你好强 | 
| [03:34] | Be my best new gladiator!” | 做我的新角斗士吧” | 
| [03:36] | But Captain Underpants was like, | 但是内裤队长说 | 
| [03:37] | “No, thanks. I’m a napper, not a fighter.” | “不用了 谢谢 我爱打瞌睡 不爱打架” | 
| [03:39] | And fell asleep standing up to prove it and was all, | 然后站着就睡着了 证实了这一点 | 
| [03:43] | “Hi, dream wafflebats! Honkshoo!” | “你好 梦中的华夫饼” | 
| [03:46] | Caesar was so mad he fell off his couch | 凯撒好神奇 从沙发上跌下 | 
| [03:47] | into a cauldron of five-alarm Roman chili | 跌入了原本停靠战车的 | 
| [03:50] | some chariot tailgaters were making in the parking lot. | 五星罗马辣椒大坑中 | 
| [03:53] | And the chili was so spicy, | 辣椒太辣了 | 
| [03:54] | it turned Julius Caesar | 把尤利西斯·凯撒 | 
| [03:55] | into the nosemonster Cruelius Sneezer! Roar! | 变成了一个残暴利斯·喷嚏撒 | 
| [03:58] | The sound of a guy becoming a nose woke Captain Underpants up, | 一个人变成了大鼻子的声音惊醒了内裤队长 | 
| [04:01] | and Cruelius Sneezer was all, “No one says no to the nose!” | 残暴利斯·喷嚏撒说”谁都不准违抗鼻子” | 
| [04:05] | And he fired an actual snot rocket | 然后他向内裤队长 | 
| [04:07] | at Captain Underpants ’cause snot rocket. | 发射了鼻涕火箭 | 
| [04:09] | And Captain Underpants punched the rocket into space. | 内裤队长把火箭一拳打到了太空 | 
| [04:11] | And that was the beginning of the space program. | 那就是航空项目的开端 | 
| [04:14] | But that’s unrelated! | 但那没有关系 | 
| [04:15] | But Cruelius Sneezer had more tricks up his nose! | 但是残暴利斯·喷嚏撒的鼻子还有更多招数 | 
| [04:17] | Like card tricks, | 比如纸牌把戏 | 
| [04:19] | and the one where you cut the lady | 还有用锯子 锯子 锯子 | 
| [04:20] | into half with the saw, saw, saw. | 把人切成两半 | 
| [04:22] | But after the show, Captain Underpants was all, | 但是表演结束后 内裤队长说 | 
| [04:23] | “I gotta stop this nose from starting a space race!” | “我要阻止这个鼻子捣乱” | 
| [04:25] | So he shoved all the undies he had into Sneezer’s schnoz. | 于是他把他多有的内裤都塞到喷嚏撒鼻孔里 | 
| [04:29] | And Sneezer was like, “I can’t breathe, I give up.” | 喷嚏撒说”我喘不过气了 我放弃了” | 
| [04:31] | So they made peace and ate five-alarm Roman chili. | 于是他们讲和了 吃起了五星罗马辣椒 | 
| [04:34] | And when Captain Underpants found his locket in his bowl, | 然后内裤队长在他的碗里找到了他的吊坠 | 
| [04:36] | he wept ’cause he loved his dad but also the chili was spicy! | 他流泪了 因为他爱着他爸爸 辣椒还狠辣 | 
| [04:41] | Awoogah times five! | 乘以五倍 | 
| [04:43] | And then he was like, | 然后他说 | 
| [04:43] | “Do you guys know where I can find a time toilet?” | “你们知道哪里有时光厕所吗” | 
| [04:45] | And the Romans were like, | 罗马人说 | 
| [04:46] | “What’s a toilet?” Oh, no, the end. | “厕所是什么” 结束了 | 
| [04:48] | Morning, roboboss! Bear claw? | 早上好 机器老大 要熊爪包吗 | 
| [04:51] | What do you want, you loose tooth? | 你想要什么 被打断牙吗 | 
| [04:52] | To chaperone the Romeinaday trip? | 陪同去罗马一日游 | 
| [04:55] | Fine, if you leave now, without a word. | 好吧 如果你现在安安静静滚出去的话 | 
| [05:04] | You know what would be an awesome field trip? | 你知道怎样算是好的野游呢 | 
| [05:06] | Real ancient Rome. We could be gladiators! | 去真正的古罗马 我们可以当角斗士 | 
| [05:09] | Yeah, but instead | 然而 | 
| [05:10] | we gotta go to fake ancient Rome and make bowls. | 我们只能去假的古罗马做陶碗 | 
| [05:13] | And other ceramics. | 还有其他瓷器 | 
| [05:14] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 | 
| [05:16] | Unless someone made a time machine | 除非有人做出能容下 | 
| [05:19] | big enough for the whole class. | 整个班的时光机器 | 
| [05:22] | Melvin, let us in your rubber recess bubble. | 梅尔文 让我们进入你的橡胶课间泡泡 | 
| [05:24] | We washed our hands yesterday. | 我们昨天洗了手了 | 
| [05:31] | Don’t sit down. What do you want? | 别坐下 你想要什么 | 
| [05:34] | George and Harold knew Melvin’s top weak spots. | 乔治和哈罗德明白梅尔文最弱的软肋 | 
| [05:36] | Snakes, physical exertion and his ego. | 蛇 重体力活 和他的自尊心 | 
| [05:40] | Well, ol’ Harold and I were just talking | 老哈罗德和我只是在聊天 | 
| [05:43] | and he was saying how amazing it is | 他说要是你发明出 | 
| [05:44] | that you invented a compact time machine. | 完整的时光机器 会有多棒啊 | 
| [05:46] | What? Uh, er, yes. I said that. | 什么 没错 是我说的 | 
| [05:49] | Go on. Scone? | 继续说 要小圆面包吗 | 
| [05:51] | But then he wondered if you had the chops | 然后他又不信你有能耐 | 
| [05:53] | to build a bigger time machine. | 造出更大的时光机器 | 
| [05:54] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [05:55] | Of course I do! | 我当然有了 | 
| [05:57] | That’s what I said to Harold. And he agreed. | 我就是这么和哈罗德说的 他也同意 | 
| [05:59] | But then we decided there’s no way | 然后我们认为就算你用我们的野游车 | 
| [06:01] | it could be big enough for our whole class | 都不能造出能容纳我们全班 | 
| [06:04] | even if you made it out of our field trip bus. | 一起用的时光机器 | 
| [06:06] | – Yeah. – Yes, it could and I can! | -没错 -有可能 我也能做到 | 
| [06:08] | I’ll have a prototype in two weeks! | 我两周内就能做出原型机 | 
| [06:11] | Harold, weren’t you saying a real inventor | 哈罗德 你不觉得真正的发明家 | 
| [06:13] | could knock it out in a day or less? | 能不到一天就做出来吗 | 
| [06:15] | Yes. I am a real taskmaster. | 没错 我可是很严格的 | 
| [06:17] | I’ll have it tomorrow! Now get out! | 我明天就能做出来 你们可以走了 | 
| [06:26] | This is rock bottom. | 真是烂到低谷了 | 
| [06:28] | Car trouble? | 车子有问题吗 | 
| [06:30] | Is that my car battery? | 那是我的车载电池吗 | 
| [06:31] | Yep. So, when people visit Romeinaday, | 没错 人们去罗马一日游时 | 
| [06:34] | I hear you make one of them emperor for the day. | 我听说会挑一个人做一日帝王 | 
| [06:38] | Yeah, we pick one of the kids. | 我们会选一个孩子 | 
| [06:41] | Not tomorrow. Tomorrow, you’re gonna pick me. | 明天不会了 明天你要选我 | 
| [06:44] | What? Why? | 神么 为什么 | 
| [06:46] | All the emperor gets is, like, a free small frozen yogurt. | 帝王只会有一小份冰冻酸奶 | 
| [06:50] | Yes, but they also get to taste | 没错 但是他们还会品尝到 | 
| [06:53] | absolute power! | 绝对的权力 | 
| [06:55] | Set. | 日落 | 
| [06:58] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [07:00] | No absolute power. Just the yogurt. | 没有绝对的权力 只有酸奶 | 
| [07:03] | – Do you want your car to start again? – I-I mean, yeah. | -你还要你的车启动吗 -当然了 | 
| [07:05] | – Then we have a deal. – What? | -那就说定了 -什么 | 
| [07:10] | You gotta put my battery back, man! | 你得把我的电池装回去 | 
| [07:12] | I’m a breaker, not a fixer! | 我只会破坏 不会修补 | 
| [07:18] | This is rock bottom. | 这才是烂到低谷了 | 
| [07:24] | This is rock bottom. | 这才是烂到低谷了 | 
| [07:29] | You’re in a no car fire zone. | 你停在不许汽车火灾区了 | 
| [07:32] | This is rock… | 这才是 | 
| [07:35] | bottom. | 低谷 | 
| [07:37] | George and Harold’s plan worked. | 乔治和哈罗德的计划成功了 | 
| [07:39] | Melvin wasn’t going to stop until he built a bigger time machine. | 梅尔文会卯足了劲造出时光机器 | 
| [07:42] | What a sucker. | 太惨了 | 
| [07:51] | Yeah, I just have one question. Why do I exist? | 我只有一个问题 我为什么存在 | 
| [07:55] | That’s easy. You’re lunch! | 很简单 你是午餐 | 
| [08:04] | Melvin! | 梅尔文 | 
| [08:06] | – What’s with the boat? – Mouthbreathers! | -这艘船是什么 -我的妈呀 | 
| [08:08] | This is no mere boat. | 这可不是简单的船 | 
| [08:10] | Behold, the TimeTanic 2000! | 看 时间尼克2000 | 
| [08:13] | You named your time machine | 你把你的时光机器 | 
| [08:15] | after a ship that hit an iceberg and sank? | 用一艘撞了冰川沉没的船命名 | 
| [08:17] | The name made a lot more sense at 3:00 in the morning. | 凌晨三点的时候还觉得这名字不错呢 | 
| [08:19] | And it still does, because it’s brilliant. | 现在还是 因为这个名字很棒 | 
| [08:22] | I am very tired. Don’t let the dog-cat eat me. | 我好累 别让猫狗吃了我 | 
| [08:27] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么东西 | 
| [08:29] | Well, I guess we’re taking a boat to Romeinaday! | 看来我们要坐船去罗马一日游了 | 
| [08:32] | All aboard, kids! | 上床吧 孩子们 | 
| [08:35] | I can’t even keep track of all the red flags in this situation. | 我都数不清这状况亮起的红灯[红旗]有多少了 | 
| [08:37] | But we can. | 我们数的清 | 
| [08:38] | Time travel, land boat, field trip, Krupp toga, | 时光旅行 陆地上的船 野游 长袍克拉普 | 
| [08:40] | high hopes, low tires, old snacks… | 高期望 低轮胎 老零食 | 
| [08:43] | Melvin! | 梅尔文 | 
| [08:45] | George was just saying this might just be a normal boat-bus | 乔治在说这可能只是一艘普通的陆上船 | 
| [08:48] | – and not a time machine. – Yes. I said that. | -而不是时光机器 -没错 是我说的 | 
| [08:51] | Just your average run-of-the-mill boat-bus. | 只是普通的陆上船 | 
| [08:53] | Absurd! Would a normal boat-bus | 真荒谬 普通的陆上船 | 
| [08:55] | have a time machine remote control? | 会有远程时光机器控制按钮吗 | 
| [08:57] | That’s what I said! | 我就说吧 | 
| [08:58] | But then George said you | 但是乔治说你 | 
| [09:00] | probably can’t even pick a specific time and place. | 可能都选不了特定的时间和地点 | 
| [09:02] | Like ancient Rome. | 比如古罗马 | 
| [09:04] | I just set it for ancient Rome! | 我刚设置到古罗马了 | 
| [09:06] | That’s what I said you’d do! | 我就说你会那么做的 | 
| [09:08] | But then George said you’d never have the guts to use it. | 但乔治说你才没胆那么做 | 
| [09:10] | Those were my words. In that order. | 我就是那么说的 一个字不差 | 
| [09:12] | You want guts? Get a taste of these guts! | 你们想要胆子 那尝尝看吧 | 
| [09:16] | 第三章 没有地方像罗马 | |
| [09:24] | Out of my way, commoners! | 让开 平民们 | 
| [09:26] | Emperor coming through! Bow before me! | 帝王来了 快向我鞠躬 | 
| [09:31] | – Ancient Rome looks so real! – Because it is real! | -古罗马看起来好真实 -因为就是真实的 | 
| [09:35] | What have you rusty harmonicas done? | 你们两个笨蛋做了什么 | 
| [09:36] | Nothing. You pushed the button. | 什么都没做 是你按的按钮 | 
| [09:38] | You manipulated me! | 你们利用我 | 
| [09:39] | Even though that’s impossible because your minds are inferior. | 即使那是不可能的 因为你们智商低下 | 
| [09:42] | So you can’t, but you did. | 所以你们不可能利用我 但你们的确利用了 | 
| [09:46] | I’m having it both ways! | 反正我说的对 我最聪明 | 
| [09:47] | Cheer up! Thanks to you, we can all be gladiators! | 开心点 多亏了你 我们能当角斗士了 | 
| [09:50] | So, how do we do that? I want my mega-motor-chariot! | 那我们要怎么做 我想要我的超强马力战车 | 
| [09:53] | You are a gladiator because you broke the rules, Rippedicus. | 你是因为违反规则才成为了角斗士 撕裂迪库斯 | 
| [09:57] | That’s because the rules don’t apply to me. | 那是因为规则不适用于我 | 
| [10:05] | Why did that wall explode? That doesn’t make any sense. | 为什么墙炸了 没道理啊 | 
| [10:08] | You’re getting cell service in ancient Rome? | 在古罗马你还能用手机吗 | 
| [10:10] | Whatever. | 管他呢 | 
| [10:11] | So all we gotta do to become gladiators is break a rule. | 所以我们只有违反规则才能成为角斗士 | 
| [10:14] | And I know just the rule to break. | 我知道违反什么规则了 | 
| [10:16] | “Kneel before Julius Caesar”? | “向凯撒大帝臣服” | 
| [10:18] | Man, real Caesar is a jerk, too. | 真正的凯撒也是个混蛋 | 
| [10:20] | Stop! This is ancient Rome, you undercooked eggs! | 住手 这里是古罗马 你们两个笨蛋 | 
| [10:23] | That Coliseum is a barbaric pit of brutality! | 古罗马斗兽场是残暴残忍之地 | 
| [10:26] | You’re jeopardizing all our lives! | 你们这样做危及到我们的生命了 | 
| [10:27] | Relax, Melvin, we got this. | 放轻松 梅尔文 我们可以的 | 
| [10:29] | We watch Rippedicus. | 我们看《撕裂迪库斯》了 | 
| [10:31] | That’s a TV show! It’s not real! | 那是电视节目 不是真的 | 
| [10:32] | Your secret’s safe with me, boys. | 我会保守你们的秘密的 男孩子们 | 
| [10:34] | I’m kinda digging ancient Rome. | 我有点喜欢古罗马了 | 
| [10:36] | Little less bumpy, fellas. | 伙计们 抬稳点 | 
| [10:38] | That should do the trick. | 应该可以了 | 
| [10:41] | “Fire Emperor Jerk Nose”? | “开除混蛋鼻子帝王” | 
| [10:43] | You there! Did you do this? | 你们几个 是你们干的吗 | 
| [10:44] | – Guilty as charged. – Guess you gotta make us gladiators. | -是的 -看来你们得让我们做角斗士了 | 
| [10:47] | Seize them all! | 把他们捉住 | 
| [10:49] | We have some new gladiators for today’s competition! | 今天的比赛有新角斗士了 | 
| [10:51] | – Yes! – No! I am not with them! | -太棒了 -不 我和他们不是一起的 | 
| [10:53] | Keithicus! Glad you got your car started. | 基思库斯 很高兴你的车可以启动了 | 
| [10:56] | This Romeinaday’s a hoot. | 这罗马一日游真不错 | 
| [10:58] | So, when do I become emperor? | 那我什么时候能当帝王 | 
| [10:59] | You will never be emperor, you bulbous worm. | 你永远都当不了帝王 你个垃圾 | 
| [11:02] | What? But we had a deal! | 什么 但我们说好的 | 
| [11:04] | – Put them with the other gladiators! – I get it. | -把他们和其他角斗士放一起 -我明白了 | 
| [11:07] | Role-playing. Sweet fake swords. | 角色扮演 假剑不错 | 
| [11:10] | Anyhoo, does the frozen yogurt have sprinkles? | 不管怎样 冻酸奶上面有珠子糖 | 
| [11:14] | Oh, no. Okay, no sprinkles. | 没有 好吧 没有珠子糖 | 
| [11:17] | Knocked… the wind… out of me! | 把… 气… 放出去 | 
| [11:28] | – Lift your arms! It’ll help! – And stomp your feet! | -把胳膊抬起来会有点用 -跺跺脚 | 
| [11:33] | – I don’t think it’s helping. – Nope. | -我觉得没有用 -没有 | 
| [11:37] | This Roman toilet is so authentic. | 这个罗马厕所好真实 | 
| [11:40] | It even smells authentic. | 闻起来也好真实 | 
| [11:43] | Yeah, so is this shield. It’s got fake blood all over it. | 是的 这个盾也是 上面都是假血 | 
| [11:47] | *Fake blood* | *假血* | 
| [11:49] | It might not be fake. | 可能不是假的 | 
| [11:51] | These helmets are blah. | 这些头盔都好恶心 | 
| [11:52] | Sophie One, find us prettier helmets. | 索菲一号 去找好看的头盔 | 
| [11:55] | Other Sophie, fluff our hay. | 其他索菲 把干草弄蓬松 | 
| [11:57] | When I become emperor, everything will be much better. | 等我当上帝王 一切都会变得更好 | 
| [12:00] | For me. For everyone else? Nah. Not so much. | 对我来说 对其他人 不 就没那么好了 | 
| [12:07] | Moo like a sheep! | 像羊一样叫 | 
| [12:12] | While Krupp and the other kids still mistakenly believed | 在克拉普和其他孩子还误以为 | 
| [12:14] | they were at Romeinaday, | 他们是在罗马一日游的时候 | 
| [12:16] | only George, Harold, Erica and Melvin knew the truth. | 只有乔治 哈罗德 艾瑞卡和梅尔文知道真相 | 
| [12:19] | Why are you still upset, Melvin? | 你为什么还在沮丧 梅尔文 | 
| [12:20] | Rome is the man! | 罗马很棒 | 
| [12:22] | These bars are even thicker than the TV ones! | 这些木条甚至比电视上的还要厚 | 
| [12:24] | No, Rome is awful! | 不 罗马糟透了 | 
| [12:25] | And we’re stuck here because you tricked me | 我们困在这里是因为你们耍了我 | 
| [12:27] | into activating the TimeTanic without warming it up! | 没有准备就把时间尼克激活了 | 
| [12:29] | That made the laser fuel cell crack in half! | 使得激光燃料电池断裂 | 
| [12:32] | Just make a new laser whatever-you-said-a-ma-bob. | 那就再做一个你说的那玩意 | 
| [12:34] | – That’s your jam. – How? | -那是你擅长的 -怎么做 | 
| [12:35] | There aren’t any lasers here. | 这里没激光 | 
| [12:37] | Only the sun has that kind of power, | 只有太阳有类似的能量 | 
| [12:39] | and I need a multifaceted gemstone | 我需要利用一个多层红宝石 | 
| [12:41] | of a reddish hue to harness its power. | 来产生能量 | 
| [12:43] | – You’ve doomed us all! – You’ll figure it out. | -你们害死我们了 -你会弄明白的 | 
| [12:46] | In the meantime, let’s gladiate! | 同时 我们去角斗吧 | 
| [12:49] | You jackalopes have no idea what gladiators are, do you? | 你们两个蠢货根本不知道什么是角斗士吧 | 
| [12:52] | Yeah we do. They’re gladiators! | 知道 他们就是角斗士 | 
| [12:55] | Gladiators! | 角斗士 | 
| [12:59] | That talisman, it has a giant ruby, | 那个护身符 有巨大的红宝石 | 
| [13:01] | which is a multifaceted gemstone of reddish hue! | 是个多层红宝石 | 
| [13:04] | Are you Julius Caesar, emperor of Rome? | 你是凯撒大帝 罗马帝王吗 | 
| [13:06] | No, I am. So zip it! | 不是 但我是 所以闭嘴 | 
| [13:08] | I’m here to let you statue vandals know | 我是来让你们这些破坏雕像的人知道 | 
| [13:10] | you’re in for a treat. | 你们会被好好招待的 | 
| [13:11] | Customized motor-chariots? | 定制战车 | 
| [13:13] | Can I get an airbrushed wizard on mine? | 我能在我的上面上面喷个术士吗 | 
| [13:15] | No! You’re ruining it! | 不行 你把气氛都毁掉了 | 
| [13:16] | You’re gonna face my greatest champion. | 你们会面临最厉害的优胜者 | 
| [13:18] | Bub, I’m the emperor today, | 伙计 今天我是帝王 | 
| [13:19] | not you! Fork over that leaf hat! | 不是你 交出你的树叶帽 | 
| [13:23] | Oh, no, you did not just do that! | 不 你想干什么 | 
| [13:25] | Take them to the arena. | 把他们带到竞技场 | 
| [13:27] | To die! | 去死 | 
| [13:29] | – Did he say, “Die”? – I think he said “Pie.” | -他是说”死”吗 -我觉得他说的是”派” | 
| [13:31] | To pie! Yeah, that makes more sense. | 派 是的 那就说得通了 | 
| [13:34] | ‘Cause being a gladiator is awesome. | 因为当角斗士棒呆了 | 
| [13:37] | Get me that talisman! | 给我那个护身符 | 
| [13:39] | You got it. A talisman is a soft drink, right? | 没问题 护身符是一种软饮料对吧 | 
| [13:41] | Nah, it’s a fruit or something. | 不 它是种水果吧 | 
| [13:43] | Those are the guys who outsmarted you. | 那些竟然是比你更聪明的人 | 
| [13:45] | 第四章 死亡之屋 | |
| [13:49] | Shut it, chumps! | 闭嘴 白痴们 | 
| [13:52] | Short guy, other guy, and bald guy. | 小矮人 无名氏 大秃子 | 
| [13:55] | Say, “Adios”, ’cause this is my best gladiator, | 说”再见”吧 因为这是我最厉害的角斗士 | 
| [13:58] | Undefeaticus! | 不败提克斯 | 
| [14:03] | It’s amazing how real they make it all look! | 他们把这一切做得这么真实简直太奇妙了 | 
| [14:06] | So, uh, he may have actually said “Die” after all. | 他可能其实说的是”死亡” | 
| [14:14] | Not seeing any pie. | 没看到任何馅饼 | 
| [14:15] | I’m starting to think Rome might be more dangerous than cool. | 我开始觉得罗马没那么酷而是很危险 | 
| [14:18] | Ancient Rome is nuts! | 古罗马疯了 | 
| [14:20] | One of that guy’s weapons is a lion! | 那个人的武器之一是头狮子 | 
| [14:22] | – But we’ve got a secret weapon. – Right! | -但我们有秘密武器 -没错 | 
| [14:25] | Captain Underpants! | 内裤队长 | 
| [14:27] | Tra-la-lion! | 内裤队长斗狮子 | 
| [14:34] | Kitty wanna play? | 大猫想玩玩吗 | 
| [14:37] | Chapter 5: The Incredibly Graphic Violence Chapter, | 第五章 无敌暴力连环画 | 
| [14:39] | presented in Fresc-O-Rama. | 以壁画连环画的形式呈现 | 
| [14:42] | Because if you take violence and make it a painting in a museum, | 因为如果将暴力场面画成博物馆里的画 | 
| [14:44] | then it’s okay for kids to see. Probably. | 孩子们就可以看了 可能吧 | 
| [14:47] | In this late period work titled “Sand and Underwear”, | 在这幅题为”沙砾和内裤”的晚期画作中 | 
| [14:50] | Articus Painticus captured Captain Underpants | 艺提克斯·画提克斯描绘了内裤队长 | 
| [14:53] | besting the towering brute Undefeaticus | 凭借十足的无能和狗屎运 | 
| [14:56] | through sheer incompetence and dumb luck. | 战胜了威猛残暴的不败提克斯 | 
| [14:58] | Next on our museum tour, a peanut. | 我们博物馆之旅的下一站 一幅花生 | 
| [15:03] | – A peanut. – What? | -花生 -什么 | 
| [15:05] | – We’re alive! – Never underestimate the power of clumsy. | -我们活下来了 -别低估笨手笨脚的力量 | 
| [15:08] | Pipe down! Seriously, Emperor talking here. | 安静 说正经的 帝王正在讲话 | 
| [15:11] | So, you straight up defeated Undefeaticus! That’s crazy! | 你们确实战胜了不败提克斯 不可思议 | 
| [15:15] | Guess that makes him Defeaticus. | 这样他就成了败提克斯 | 
| [15:17] | And you three my new champs! | 你们三位是我新的冠军 | 
| [15:22] | Always with the roses! | 总是玫瑰 | 
| [15:23] | Anyway, come hang in the Emperor’s Box. | 总之 来帝王包厢里坐坐吧 | 
| [15:26] | It’s pretty sweet. I got everything up there. | 那里很舒服 一切应有尽有 | 
| [15:29] | Do you have dolphins? | 你有海豚吗 | 
| [15:30] | Good question. Hey, do we have dolphins? | 好问题 我们有海豚吗 | 
| [15:34] | No. No dolphins. | 不 没有海豚 | 
| [15:35] | But I like where your head’s at, kid. | 但我喜欢你的想法 孩子 | 
| [15:37] | Okay. Kinda wish there were dolphins, | 好吧 有点希望那里有海豚 | 
| [15:39] | but I’ll come anyway. | 但我还是会去的 | 
| [15:39] | We’ll be right there. | 我们很快就到 | 
| [15:40] | We just gotta go gloat to our friends. | 先得向我们的朋友幸灾乐祸一番 | 
| [15:43] | Gloat it up! Hey, cue ball, you’re with me! | 尽管幸灾乐祸吧 白母球 你跟我一起 | 
| [15:45] | Let’s party like Rome’s about to fall! | 我们尽情狂欢 就像罗马即将陷落一样 | 
| [15:47] | Party? Will there be cake? | 狂欢 会有蛋糕吗 | 
| [15:48] | Not sure. Hey, do we have cake? | 不确定 我们有蛋糕吗 | 
| [15:52] | – Any cake up there? – What’s this? | -上面有蛋糕吗 -这是什么 | 
| [16:01] | We’ll just get off here. | 我们就在这下吧 | 
| [16:03] | Well, Melvin, I guess we were right and you were wrong. | 梅尔文 我想我们是对的 你错了 | 
| [16:06] | Rome rocks. | 罗马酷毙了 | 
| [16:07] | Caesar invited us to hang in the Emperor’s Box! | 凯撒邀请我们去帝王包厢玩 | 
| [16:10] | He’s got everything up there! | 他那里一切应有尽有 | 
| [16:11] | – Except dolphins. – No dolphins. | -除了海豚 -没有海豚 | 
| [16:13] | I don’t know how you carpet samples survived, | 我不知道你们这些地毯样本是怎么活下来的 | 
| [16:15] | but we’re living on borrowed time! | 但我们已经命悬一线 | 
| [16:17] | They’re taking the rest of us to the arena soon, | 他们很快要把剩下的人带去竞技场 | 
| [16:19] | and these lumps still don’t know | 这些笨蛋还不知道 | 
| [16:20] | we’re in real Rome and in real peril! | 我们真的在罗马并且危在旦夕 | 
| [16:24] | If they learn the truth, they’ll panic. | 如果他们知道真相会恐慌的 | 
| [16:26] | Unless we’re slaughtered first. | 除非我们先被屠杀 | 
| [16:28] | That’s why I need Caesar’s talisman to get us home. | 因此我才需要凯撒的护身符帮我们回家 | 
| [16:30] | With the ruby, i can interfuse sun rays | 有了红宝石 我可以融合太阳光线 | 
| [16:33] | into the isomatrix photonomic beam that’ll– | 进入感光矩阵光子流 那会… | 
| [16:35] | We don’t need all the details, man. | 我们不需要知道所有细节 | 
| [16:37] | We’ll just get you the talisman. | 我们会帮你拿到护身符的 | 
| [16:38] | Yeah, slaughtering is bad. | 屠杀太惨了 | 
| [16:39] | Quickly! According to the program, we’re up next! | 快点 根据出场顺序 我们就排在下一个 | 
| [16:42] | And I won’t last one minute against a lion! | 我在狮子面前撑不过一分钟 | 
| [16:45] | Just need you to sign this waiver | 你只要签一下这个弃权声明 | 
| [16:46] | saying you won’t maul or eat me. | 表示你不会撕咬或吃掉我 | 
| [16:49] | Not a problem. I have another copy. | 没关系 我还有一份 | 
| [16:51] | Relax, Melvin. | 放轻松 梅尔文 | 
| [16:53] | We’ll get you guys out of here before anyone gets hurt. | 我们会救出你们 不让你们受伤的 | 
| [16:55] | 第六章 罗马受难记 [此处化用Rome Is Where the Heart Is] | |
| [16:58] | Unfortunately, the Emperor’s hot tub | 不幸的是 帝王的热水浴池 | 
| [17:00] | turned Captain Underpants back into Mr. Krupp. | 将内裤队长变回了克拉普老师 | 
| [17:03] | Which was fine with Mr. Krupp. | 这对克拉普老师来说没关系 | 
| [17:06] | What the–? How the–? Hot tub? Cake? | 什么 怎么 热水浴池 蛋糕 | 
| [17:10] | I could get used to being emperor. Grape me! | 我可应当帝王的生活了 服侍我吧 | 
| [17:13] | – You’re not emperor, I am. – Well, agree to disagree. | -你不是帝王 我才是 -求同存异 | 
| [17:16] | My other champs! Get in here! | 我的另外两位冠军 快进来 | 
| [17:18] | George and Harold? What’re you doing here? | 乔治和哈罗德 你们在这做什么 | 
| [17:20] | This luxury box is for emperors only. | 这个奢华的包厢只能由帝王享用 | 
| [17:22] | – Mr. Krupp? – Emperor Krupp. | -克拉普老师 -克拉普帝王 | 
| [17:24] | – Again, you’re not emperor. – To-may-toe, to-mah-toe. | -再说一遍 你不是帝王 -随你怎么说 | 
| [17:27] | Make yourself at home, boys. | 请别拘束 小子们 | 
| [17:28] | Grab a soak. Or have some olive oil. | 来泡一泡 或者来点橄榄油 | 
| [17:30] | That’s very Roman. | 这非常罗马风 | 
| [17:31] | I’ve got the best oil tender in the biz. | 我这里有业内最好的制油师 | 
| [17:34] | He works magic with the olive oil, literally. | 他能用橄榄油施展魔法 真的 | 
| [17:37] | There’s an oil for eternal life, flight… | 有让人永生的油 让人飞翔的油 | 
| [17:41] | back pain. | 还有治背痛的 | 
| [17:42] | There’s even an oil that gives you rabies. | 甚至还有一种油能让你得狂犬病 | 
| [17:44] | Not sure why he makes that one, but… | 不太懂他为什么做这个 但是… | 
| [17:47] | And look what Guardicus brought me! | 瞧瞧守卫提克斯给我带了什么 | 
| [17:49] | Your crazy scroll! It’s wild, man! | 你们的疯狂卷轴 太狂野了 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, no. Our comic. | 不 我们的漫画书 | 
| [17:55] | Maybe you shouldn’t read that. | 也许你不应该读这个 | 
| [17:57] | “Cruelius Sneezer”? That’s like my name. | “残暴利斯·喷嚏撒” 这挺像我的名字 | 
| [18:00] | But tweaked to mock me. Probably a coincidence. | 但被改成嘲讽我了 可能是个巧合 | 
| [18:03] | Only one way to find out! | 只有一种方法可以找到答案 | 
| [18:07] | Again with the roses! | 又是玫瑰 | 
| [18:08] | New law! No more roses! | 出台新法律 不准种玫瑰了 | 
| [18:10] | Take her to the dirt mine! | 带她去土矿 | 
| [18:14] | You really inhabit your character. | 你真的很入戏 | 
| [18:16] | Did you do actoring? | 你上过表演专业吗 | 
| [18:17] | We gotta get Krupp out of that hot tub and dried off | 我们得在凯撒看完漫画前 | 
| [18:20] | before Caesar finishes that comic. | 把克拉普从热水浴缸里弄出来擦干 | 
| [18:22] | If we don’t, Caesar will slaughter us! | 否则凯撒会杀了我们 | 
| [18:24] | And then we won’t be alive enough | 然后我们没法 | 
| [18:25] | to get the talisman and go home! | 活着拿到护身符回家了 | 
| [18:27] | This comic feels pretty anti me, but maybe that’s just me. | 这部漫画在黑我啊 但也许是我想多了 | 
| [18:31] | Still, too soon to make a call, though! | 但现在盖棺定论还为时尚早 | 
| [18:32] | – Mr. Krupp! They’ve got guacamole! – Where? | -克拉普老师 这有鳄梨酱 -在哪 | 
| [18:35] | Dry off first. You don’t wanna drip on your guac. | 先擦干 要不会滴到鳄梨酱上 | 
| [18:38] | True. Guac hates drip. | 嗯 不能滴到鳄梨酱上 | 
| [18:42] | – Not dry enough. – This is really going to town on me. | -不够干 -我受不了这漫画了 | 
| [18:46] | But it’s not over yet. | 但我还没看完 | 
| [18:48] | *Like they’re alive! So real!* | *感觉都是活的 好真实* | 
| [18:50] | Sir, I would like to file a formal complaint | 先生 我要正式投诉 | 
| [18:52] | with Roman Resources– | 罗马资源局 | 
| [18:54] | No problem. I have another copy. | 没事 我还有一份 | 
| [18:56] | There are too many warning signs here to count. | 这里的警告标志多得数不清了 | 
| [18:58] | Not for us! | 我们可以 | 
| [18:59] | Man-eating lions, pointy swords, angry crowds, | 吃人狮子 利剑 愤怒的人群 | 
| [19:00] | sharp spears, itchy sand, weak knees, rusty chariots. | 利矛 发痒的沙子 虚弱的膝盖 生锈战车 | 
| [19:02] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点 | 
| [19:04] | – Dry faster! – I’m fanning as fast as I can! | -快干 -我在努力扇了 | 
| [19:22] | This crossed the line, man! Crossed the line! | 这太过分了 | 
| [19:26] | And now you’re gonna get an emperor smackdown! | 帝王要好好走你们一顿 | 
| [19:30] | As the saying goes, it’s never good when you fall into a hot tub | 俗话说 和一对魔法橄榄油掉进热水浴缸里 | 
| [19:34] | with a bunch of magic olive oils. | 准没好事 | 
| [19:37] | – See? – What? | -瞧 -什么 | 
| [19:38] | I’m all nose! | 我是大鼻子 | 
| [19:40] | Even more than you were! If that’s possible. | 比你以前还大 如果可能的话 | 
| [19:43] | Nose burn! | 这嘲讽的 | 
| [19:44] | You look just like Cruelius Sneezer from our comic! | 你看起来就像漫画里的残暴利斯·喷嚏撒 | 
| [19:47] | Don’t call me that! | 别这么叫我 | 
| [19:48] | My nose looks totally normal… Right, guys? | 我的鼻子很正常 对吧 伙计们 | 
| [19:53] | Boy, Romeinaday is a real eye-opener, huh. | 天啊 罗马一日游真让人大开眼界啊 | 
| [19:56] | Who knew they had nose monsters in ancient Rome? | 谁能想到古罗马还有鼻子怪 | 
| [19:58] | He’s still not dry. What do we do? | 他还没干 怎么办 | 
| [20:00] | We blast him with air. Nose air. | 我们给他吹气 用鼻子的空气 | 
| [20:03] | No! Not roses! Anything but ro– | 不 不要玫瑰 除了玫瑰 | 
| [20:10] | Dry as a drought. Let’s guac! | 全干了 吃鳄梨酱吧 | 
| [20:15] | Captain Underpants, we need that talisman! | 内裤队长 我们需要那个护身符 | 
| [20:17] | Sure! Is that a country? | 好啊 那是个国家吗 | 
| [20:19] | As in, “I’m summering in Talisman!” | 比如说 我在护身符里避暑 | 
| [20:21] | No, the shiny thing on that nose! | 不 是鼻子上亮亮的东西 | 
| [20:24] | That is one serious nose. | 那鼻子好扯啊 | 
| [20:25] | You want nose? Get a taste of this nose! | 你要鼻子吗 尝尝这个鼻子 | 
| [20:33] | Talisman! | 护身符 | 
| [20:37] | I don’t see any robotics at all! | 我没看到机器人啊 | 
| [20:40] | I got the shiny thing! | 我拿到亮亮的东西了 | 
| [20:44] | Time to go. Field trip’s over. | 该走了 参观结束了 | 
| [20:45] | Good. ‘Cause I am Romed out. | 很好 我受够罗马了 | 
| [20:47] | Melvin, you got until we reach the TimeTanic to do your thing! | 梅尔文 在我们上时间尼克前把事情搞定 | 
| [20:50] | George, how do we get there fast? | 乔治 我们怎么快速到那 | 
| [20:52] | It’s no mega-motor-chariot, but it’ll have to do. | 虽然这不是超强马力战车 但也行了 | 
| [20:55] | 第七章 壁画动画2 壁画与激情 | |
| [20:59] | In this very late period work titled “Horse Jockey,” | 在这部名为《赛马师》的晚期作品中 | 
| [21:01] | Articus Painticus captured the sheer terror | 艺提克斯·画提克斯描绘了 | 
| [21:04] | of a bald, portly man in his underwear | 一个穿内裤的秃顶胖子 | 
| [21:05] | towing children away from a giant nose. | 带着孩子们逃离一个巨大鼻子的恐怖场景 | 
| [21:08] | Breathtaking. | 太惊人了 | 
| [21:09] | If you’re wearing your special museum glasses, | 佩戴特殊的博物馆眼镜 | 
| [21:11] | the painting moves. | 就能看到动态画面 | 
| [21:13] | Please don’t steal the glasses. | 请不要偷眼镜 | 
| [21:14] | Anyone know where we parked? | 有人知道我们把船停哪了吗 | 
| [21:16] | You gotta make a note of where you parked, pal! | 你得记下来啊 伙计 | 
| [21:18] | It’s just common sense. | 这是常识 | 
| [21:20] | – You done yet, Melvin? – What? No! I need more time. | -好了吗 梅尔文 -什么 没有 再等会 | 
| [21:23] | Here’s your crossbow, anything else? | 这是你的十字弓 还要别的吗 | 
| [21:27] | Thanks for the crossbows! | 谢谢你的十字弓 | 
| [21:30] | Thanks for the catapult! | 谢谢你的石弩 | 
| [21:33] | Thanks for the roses! | 谢谢你的玫瑰 | 
| [21:35] | Flower at will. | 随意开花 | 
| [21:40] | The TimeTanic! Time’s up, Melvin! | 时间尼克 时间到了 梅尔文 | 
| [21:42] | Harold, fire the roseapult! | 哈罗德 发射玫瑰石弩 | 
| [21:45] | Come on, man! | 拜托 | 
| [21:50] | They do have dolphins! I love– | 这里真的有海豚 我爱 | 
| [21:54] | Why am I wet? | 我怎么湿了 | 
| [21:57] | So, did they reach the TimeTanic? | 他们上时间尼克了吗 | 
| [21:58] | Was Melvin able to rebuild the laser fuel cell with the talisman | 梅尔文用护身符重建了激光燃料电池 | 
| [22:02] | and send them home? | 把他们送回家了吗 | 
| [22:03] | We’ll find out after a sneak peek from next week’s Rippedicus! | 我们将在《撕裂迪库斯》下周预告中揭晓答案 | 
| [22:09] | I’m gonna win by a nose! | 我会赢你一鼻子的距离 | 
| [22:11] | And I’m gonna win by a rose! | 我会用玫瑰赢你 | 
| [22:17] | It all worked out! | 成功了 | 
| [22:18] | Man, those emperors knew how to live. | 天哪 还是帝王会过好日子 | 
| [22:21] | Romeinaday? I wish you were Romeeveryday. | 罗马一日游 罗马每日游就好了 | 
| [22:26] | What a great wordplay! | 这文字游戏太棒了 | 
| [22:27] | Well, ancient Rome lived up to the hype. | 古罗马真是太厉害了 | 
| [22:30] | Should we go back next year? | 我们明年再去吗 | 
| [22:31] | It was fun, | 是挺有趣的 | 
| [22:32] | but I kinda wanna try another field trip to that hole. | 但我还想去那个坑 | 
| [22:40] | Deep, right? | 深吧 |