时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:21] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that now. | 请记住 |
[00:23] | Congratulations, boys! I’m giving you all A’s! | 恭喜你们 孩子们 我给你们全打了A |
[00:27] | Because you’re you! | 因为你们就是你们 |
[00:28] | Oh, that’s sweet! And well-deserved. | 太棒了 这是我们应得的 |
[00:30] | We just realized | 我们刚刚意识到 |
[00:31] | you’ve always been right and we’ve always been wrong. | 原来你们都是对的 我们都是错的 |
[00:33] | As an apology, | 作为道歉 |
[00:34] | here are a couple of anti-gravity boards we made for you. | 这是我们为你们做的反重力滑板 |
[00:37] | You’re forgiven. For now. | 暂时原谅你了 |
[00:40] | No more gym for you, boys! Because it’s dumb! | 你们不用上体育课了 因为很蠢 |
[00:42] | You’re the man, Mr. Meaner. Let’s dance it out! | 你最好了 明讷老师 我们来跳舞吧 |
[00:49] | What are you doing? I said, “run,” not “dance!” | 你们在干什么 我说”跑步” 不是”跳舞” |
[00:52] | Let go of my yeah-yeah-yeah hands! Run! | 放开我的手 快跑 |
[00:55] | Move! Move! Move! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[00:56] | Wouldn’t it be great if we actually went to a school like that? | 如果真的有一个这样的学校 是不是会很棒 |
[00:59] | Yeah. Let’s close our eyes and go back. | 是啊 我们闭上眼睛回去吧 |
[01:01] | Who said you could run into a yeah-yeah-yeah wall? | 谁说你们可以撞到墙上的 |
[01:05] | - Come on! - Really? | -拜托 -认真的吗 |
[01:08] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:10] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:11] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:15] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:18] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* | *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:22] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:26] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:29] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:32] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:36] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:38] | ”The Bombastic Blathering of Brainy Blabulous!” | 脑肥包的夸夸其谈 |
[01:43] | George and Harold were planning an inappropriate payback prank | 乔治和哈罗德打算对明讷老师 |
[01:46] | that involved dropping 300 water balloons off the roof | 进行非常恶劣的报复恶作剧 在他头上 |
[01:49] | on Mr. Meaner. | 砸下300个水气球 |
[01:50] | They called it… | 他们管这叫做 |
[01:51] | The “Let’s Drop 300 Water Balloons on Mr. Meaner” prank. | “在明讷老师头上砸300个水气球”恶作剧 |
[01:53] | Great name. Oh, there he is! | 这名字真棒 他在那里 |
[01:56] | Wha…? | 这 |
[01:59] | - The chewing gum trap caught Meaner! - No way we’re gonna miss. | -口香糖陷阱困住了明讷 -我们不可能砸不中了 |
[02:02] | Time for some dodgeball payback. | 尝尝躲避球的报复吧 |
[02:04] | Justice is a dish best served wet. | 正义最好是湿哒哒的 |
[02:12] | What the heck? | 搞什么 |
[02:14] | You yeah-yeah-yeah missed me! | 你们没打中 |
[02:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:18] | - I happened. - Yeah, I happened. | -发生了我 -没错 发生了我 |
[02:20] | Say hello to our new anti-prank measures, | 看看我们最新的反恶作剧良法 |
[02:23] | the Anti-Prank Measures! | 反恶作剧法 |
[02:27] | - That’s it! - Two thousand! | -没错 -2000 |
[02:29] | No more replacing toilet paper with sandpaper! | 别想再用砂纸来代替厕纸了 |
[02:31] | No more glue frosted cookies. | 别想再用冰冻胶水饼干 |
[02:34] | No more skunk spray in the air vents. | 别想再在通风管里扔臭鼬 |
[02:36] | No! | 不 |
[02:38] | I thought discipline was Mr. Krupp’s job. | 我以为是克拉普老师负责管纪律呢 |
[02:40] | – Not anymore. He transferred to a new school. - What? | -再也不是他了 他调去别的学校了 -什么 |
[02:43] | - He transferred to a new school. – What? | -他调去别的学校了 -什么 |
[02:46] | He transferred to a new school! | 他调去别的学校了 |
[02:51] | - Got you! - So good. | -你上当了 -真爽 |
[02:55] | Why would Mr. Krupp transfer? | 克拉普先生为什么会被调走 |
[03:02] | No idea. But you can ponder that in the new Detention Dungeon. | 不知道 但是你们可以在留堂地牢中想 |
[03:06] | - Detention Dungeon? -Two thousand. | -留堂地牢 -2000 |
[03:20] | I can’t believe Krupp left. This school was his whole life. | 真不敢相信克拉普离开了 这学校本来是他的命 |
[03:23] | Well, this school and guacamole. | 这所学校和鳄梨酱 |
[03:26] | *Baby, when I’m with you* | *宝贝 当我和你一起时* |
[03:30] | If Krupp transferred, maybe we should, too! | 如果克拉普转校了 也许我们也应该转 |
[03:33] | There’s got to be a school out there where we can still do pranks. | 肯定还有一所能让我们恶作剧的学校 |
[03:36] | I still don’t get why we had to wear those things. | 我还是不知道我们为什么要戴这些 |
[03:38] | I had my doubts, but you’re right. | 我之前也疑虑过 但是你说得对 |
[03:40] | This cardboard Krupp is a better vice principal than Krupp ever was. | 这个木板克拉普比副校长克拉普还有用 |
[03:43] | And this one doesn’t squeak like a bat when you shoot darts at him. | 而且这块还不会在你向他投飞镖时大喊 |
[03:48] | - Hello, Melvins. - Hello, Melvins. | -你们好 梅尔文们 -你们好 梅尔文们 |
[03:49] | You don’t have an appointment. Mr. Krupp, escort them out. | 你没预约 克拉普老师 送他们出去 |
[03:55] | - Almost as lazy as the real Krupp. - It’s still an upgrade. | -跟真的克拉普一样懒 -但还是一种升级 |
[03:57] | We want to transfer to a new… | 我们想转到别的… |
[03:58] | - Sign here. - …school. | -在这里签字 -学校 |
[04:05] | “Herome Jorwitz Elementary. Best School in Quipa.” | “霍罗姆·杰维茨小学 奎帕最好的学校” |
[04:08] | Those words sound so familiar. | 这些话看起来好熟悉 |
[04:10] | Probably just a coincidence. | 也许只是巧合 |
[04:11] | 第二章 惊吓学校 | |
[04:13] | As the boys entered the new school ready to prank up a storm, | 两个男孩准备进入学校进行恶作剧风暴时 |
[04:16] | they noticed something. | 他们发现有点不对 |
[04:19] | - Check it out! Running water! - And it’s not chunky! | -快看 有水的水槽 -还不稠 |
[04:22] | - And it doesn’t smell like a zookeeper! - And it’s not on fire! | -闻起来也不像动物管理员 -而且也没有火 |
[04:27] | Mochachocaccino? | 摩卡巧克力奇诺 |
[04:28] | - Man, this school’s got everything. - Everything except our friends. | -天 这学校这什么都有 -除了我们的朋友们 |
[04:31] | Like, Gooch, Erica, Dressy, and Bo. | 古奇 艾瑞卡 美美和波 |
[04:35] | Nope, it’s even got them. | 不 连他们都在 |
[04:36] | Erica, you’re here! Did you guys transfer, too? | 艾瑞卡 你在这里 你们也转校了吗 |
[04:39] | Erica? You must be new. | 艾瑞卡 你肯定是新来的 |
[04:41] | My name is Werica. Werica Ang. | 我叫韦瑞卡 韦瑞卡·昂 |
[04:44] | That’s like Erica Wang but backwards. | 简直就像倒过来的艾瑞卡·王 |
[04:46] | No, Erica Wang backwards would be Gnaw Acire. | 不 艾瑞卡·王倒过来就是王·卡瑞艾 |
[04:50] | And this is Choog, Kessy Drillman, and Hwo Beemuth. | 这是楚 凯西·德里曼 胡·贝穆特 |
[04:53] | Oh, and that’s Sessica and the Jophies over there. | 那是索西卡和杰菲 |
[04:56] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[04:56] | Yeah, they’re exactly like our friends, | 没错 他们就和我们的朋友一样 |
[04:59] | only they’re wearing glasses and reading, | 但是戴着眼镜 在读书 |
[05:00] | which means they’re smart, according to TV. | 根据电视上来说 他们还很聪明 |
[05:02] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[05:03] | And all TV characters wearing glasses are required to say… | 电视上所有戴着眼镜的人都要说 |
[05:06] | According to my calculations… | 根据我的计算 |
[05:08] | According to my calculations… | 根据我的计算 |
[05:09] | According to my calculations… | 根据我的计算 |
[05:11] | According to my cal– | 根据我的计… |
[05:12] | According to my calculations, class is gonna start in 15 minutes. | 根据我的计算 还有15分钟就要上课了 |
[05:16] | Better get going. | 该走了 |
[05:18] | Get going? 15 minutes? Is this an alternate universe? | 该走了 15分钟 这是另一个宇宙吗 |
[05:22] | Like Lobsterverse? | 就像龙虾宇宙 |
[05:24] | I’ll take that one. | 我信了 |
[05:25] | Nah, we took the bus here. | 不 我们是坐公交来的 |
[05:27] | But it’s definitely a bizarro version of Jerome Horwitz. | 这绝对是一个奇怪的杰罗姆·霍维茨小学 |
[05:30] | So that’s why it’s called Herome Jorwitz. | 所以这里才叫霍罗姆·杰维茨 |
[05:32] | Actually, it’s because we got too lazy | 其实是因为我们太懒了 |
[05:34] | to draw an entire new school and new characters, | 不想画新的学校和新的角色 |
[05:36] | so we just changed all the names, except for.. | 所以我们只是改了所有的名字 除了 |
[05:38] | George Beard and Harold Hutchins! | 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[05:40] | And one other. | 还有一个人 |
[05:41] | - Mr. Krupp? - A bizarro Krupp, too? | -克拉普老师 -也是一个奇怪的克拉普吗 |
[05:43] | Not fair. | 这不公平 |
[05:44] | So great to see you boys! | 见到你们真好 |
[05:46] | I heard you transferred in and I couldn’t be happier! | 我听说你们转了过来真是太高兴了 |
[05:49] | There’s something our old principal would never say. | 我们的校长可绝对不会这么说 |
[05:52] | What? I am your old principal. It’s me, Mr. Krupp! | 什么 我就是你们的校长 是我 克拉普老师 |
[05:55] | Now, I know we’ve had our differences in the past. | 我知道我们过去有所分歧 |
[05:58] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[05:59] | But that’s water under the bridge. | 但那些都过去了 |
[06:01] | I’m a new man, thanks to this amazing school. | 我是一个全新的人了 多亏了这所完美的学校 |
[06:04] | We’re gonna be great friends here. | 我们会成为很好的朋友 |
[06:05] | - What? - What? | -什么 -什么 |
[06:08] | Yep. We’re getting a fresh start. | 没错 我们将有一个崭新的开端 |
[06:09] | No, no, no, a fresher start. | 不 更崭新的开端 |
[06:11] | *They’re in a new school Left the old one behind* | *他们离开了老学校 来到了新学校* |
[06:14] | *Now they’re friends to the end * | *现在他们是好朋友* |
[06:16] | *It’s like they’re three of a kind* | *就像三个一样的人* |
[06:16] | 主演 本杰明·克拉普 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森 | |
[06:19] | - *Fresher start* - *They’re having a ball!* | -*更崭新的开端* -*他们在玩球* |
[06:22] | - *Fresher start* - * Buying pants at the mall* | -*更崭新的开端* -*去商场买裤子* |
[06:25] | *With no confrontation Every day’s a vacation* | *从来不吵架 每天都放假* |
[06:30] | *Oh, fresher start* | *更崭新的开端* |
[06:31] | Fresher Start is filmed before a live studio audience. | 《更崭新的开端》在现场演播室观众面前拍摄 |
[06:33] | Swing by my office later, and we’ll catch up and have candy. | 等会来我办公室吧 我们吃吃糖叙叙旧 |
[06:36] | My door is always open. | 我的大门永远敞开 |
[06:43] | 第三章 无聊学校 | |
[06:46] | I can’t believe it. They’re making omelets. | 真不敢相信 他们在做煎蛋卷 |
[06:49] | With real eggs. | 用真正的鸡蛋 |
[06:50] | From chickens! And not that thing that lives under the bridge. | 鸡下的蛋 而不是那种住在桥下的玩意 |
[06:58] | It’s like a five-star restaurant! | 这简直就像五星级餐厅 |
[07:00] | Is what I’d say if I knew anything about restaurants. | 要是我还懂餐厅的话 |
[07:06] | Six. Yeah-yeah-yeah, keep going. | 六 继续 |
[07:10] | The bizarro Mr. Meaner is jacked. | 奇怪的明讷老师很健壮 |
[07:31] | The philosopher Arisophacles once said, | 哲学家阿里索克利斯曾经说过 |
[07:34] | ”The most important muscle in the body is the mind.” | “最重要的肌肉是大脑” |
[07:37] | – That’s because he hated exercise. - His brain’s jacked, too! | -那是因为他讨厌锻炼 -他的大脑也很健壮 |
[07:41] | Can we do that? It looks like fun! | 我们可以试试吗 看起来很有趣 |
[07:43] | Looks can be deceiving. Parkour’s actually hard work. | 眼见不一定为实 跑酷其实就很累 |
[07:46] | I’ve trained for years | 我训练了好几年 |
[07:47] | and I avoid anything trivial that shrinks the brain. | 而我会避免任何使大脑萎缩的琐碎事物 |
[07:50] | Like those silly videos on the internet | 就像网上的那些 |
[07:52] | where a guy finds trash on roads. | 路边捡垃圾的视频 |
[07:54] | Road Trash. That guy is roadside legit! | 道路垃圾 那家伙是公路传奇 |
[07:57] | Road Trash. Yeah! | 道路垃圾 没错 |
[07:59] | Hey, guys, I just found an empty can of carrot juice! | 伙计们 我刚找到一个空胡萝卜汁罐 |
[08:04] | Yeah! Whoa! That one almost got me! | 差点把我熏倒了 |
[08:10] | So tempting. | 真诱人 |
[08:11] | But it shrinks the brain! | 但那会让大脑萎缩 |
[08:12] | My mind must remain pure like arctic snow. | 我的大脑必须要像北极雪一样纯净 |
[08:15] | Oh, splinter. But that’s good. | 倒刺 不过不错 |
[08:17] | It’s a teachable moment. | 这是一个教育时刻 |
[08:19] | I’ll just enlarge my finger with my latest invention, | 我要用我的最新发明放大我的手指 |
[08:21] | the Grow-it-alter 3000, | 放大器3000 |
[08:26] | and easily remove the splinter. | 然后轻松拔掉倒刺 |
[08:30] | And then we can study finger anatomy. | 然后我们能学手指解剖 |
[08:31] | He invents stuff, too? | 他也会发明东西吗 |
[08:35] | Hey, I’m Snelvin Meedly. | 我是斯尔文·梅尼德利 |
[08:37] | Did you see Mr. Neamer get a big–? | 你们有没有看到明讷先生有个大… |
[08:39] | Uh, whatchamacallit? Oh, yeah, finger? | 怎么说来着 没错 手指 |
[08:42] | - And bizarro Melvin isn’t smart? - I know you’re new, | -奇怪的梅尔文还不聪明吗 -我知道你们是新来的 |
[08:44] | but we do things differently here. | 但是我们这里不一样 |
[08:46] | We work hard, we cherish knowledge, and we respect the teachers. | 我们努力学习 热爱知识 尊敬老师 |
[08:50] | If you can do that, this school will give you back ten times | 如果你们能做到 你们的滴水之劳 |
[08:52] | what you put into it. | 学校会涌泉相助 |
[08:54] | Okay, it’s a little boring, but everything works. | 好吧 的确有点无聊 但一切都还行 |
[08:56] | The teachers teach, | 老师教书 |
[08:58] | the food is actually made from food, | 食物也是用食物做的 |
[08:59] | and Krupp’s not yelling at us. | 克拉普也不会吼我们 |
[09:00] | - Maybe we should give it a shot. - *Giving it all they got* | -也许我们该试试 -*试试* |
[09:04] | I can’t see a thing in these glasses! | 我戴着这些眼镜什么都看不到 |
[09:06] | Probably a good thing, | 也许是好事 |
[09:07] | because this place looks like a mortuary for childhood. | 因为这地方就像是小孩子的停尸房 |
[09:10] | - Can’t do it! - Too boring! True, this school is great, | -做不到 -太无聊了 不错 这学校挺好 |
[09:12] | but it’s missing one thing. Fun. | 但它缺失一件事 乐趣 |
[09:14] | Yeah. I thought I could live without it, | 是啊 我以为没有乐趣我也可以 |
[09:16] | but I can’t. So, what do we do? | 但不行 所以我们怎么办 |
[09:18] | I’ll tell you what we do. | 我告诉你怎么办 |
[09:19] | We make candy rain from the sky. | 我们来下糖果雨 |
[09:21] | We put rubber dart guns in every hand. | 给每个人都发一把橡胶枪 |
[09:23] | We tear down this school and replace it | 拆掉这座学校 用最大的 |
[09:25] | with the biggest bouncy house ever made! | 充气跳跳屋代替 |
[09:29] | Okay, maybe not that last one. | 好吧 也许最后那个不行 |
[09:31] | But let’s put the fun in functional. | 但我们带来点乐趣吧 |
[09:33] | Yeah, let’s teach these kids how to live a little. | 是啊 我们来教这些孩子怎么生活吧 |
[09:36] | How do people see in those things? | 他们带着这玩意怎么能看见东西 |
[09:38] | ”You can’t succeed every time, but you can try all the time.” | “你不能每次都成功 但你可以一直尝试” |
[09:41] | Now those are words to live by. | 这些话可是至理名言 |
[09:43] | Sure, but now let’s have some fun. | 当然 但现在我们来找点乐子 |
[09:48] | Move the letters around. | 把这些词的顺序换一换 |
[09:52] | “Try every time and you can succeed.” | “每次都努力 你就可以成功” |
[09:54] | Really? I mean, with those letters you can make | 认真的吗 你能组那么多词 |
[09:56] | “butt,” “turd,” “snot.” | “屁股””粪球””鼻涕” |
[09:58] | Yeah, but this is good advice. | 是的 但这是个很好的建议 |
[10:01] | Gonna be an uphill battle. Time to get real. | 这是一场艰苦的战斗 是时候来真的了 |
[10:04] | You mean make a comic? | 你是说画个漫画 |
[10:05] | I was gonna say transfer to another school. | 我本来想说转学的 |
[10:07] | But sure. Comic. | 但当然 漫画 |
[10:10] | Captain Underpants and the Secret Weapon | 内裤队长和对付面无表情小孩的 |
[10:12] | of the Stone-Faced Kids. | 秘密武器 |
[10:13] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作 |
[10:14] | One time, there were, like, these serious stone-faced kids | 从前 有一群面无表情的小孩 |
[10:18] | who were all, ”I’m doing everything right,” | “我要把每件事都做好做对” |
[10:19] | except they weren’t ’cause they had no fun. | 唯独一件事他们没做好 就是他们没趣 |
[10:21] | They were all, “More math, please” | 他们总是说”拜托再学点数学吧” |
[10:22] | and “Yes, I’ll vacuum the driveway, thank you!” | 还有”好的 我会清扫车道的 谢谢” |
[10:26] | Fun, not. | 乐趣 不存在的 |
[10:27] | This one kid had a birthday party and hired an accountant | 有个小孩过生日 在生日派对上雇了一个会计 |
[10:29] | to write numbers on a whiteboard. | 在白板上写数字 |
[10:32] | But nobody smiled or giggled or said the word “pickle” at all! | 但根本没人笑 说”腌菜” |
[10:35] | I mean, come on. Pickle! | 拜托 腌菜 |
[10:36] | Then these aliens came down and said, | 然后这些外星人来了 说 |
[10:38] | ”What is the sound of human laughter, | “如果听不到人类的笑声 |
[10:40] | or we will mess up your planet!” | 就毁灭你们的星球” |
[10:42] | The kids didn’t know what to do. | 孩子们不知道怎么办 |
[10:43] | They tried cleaning the silverware drawer and ironing a skirt, | 他们清洗了餐具抽屉 熨了裙子 |
[10:46] | but it was no fun. | 但都没趣 |
[10:47] | The aliens were gonna blast the planet | 外星人要用他们的爆炸射线 |
[10:49] | to bits with their blast ray. | 炸掉星球 |
[10:51] | Warm up sounds, warm up sounds, warm up. | 准备的声音 准备的声音 准备 |
[10:54] | But then Captain Underpants came swooping in | 但内裤队长来了 |
[10:56] | like Captain Underpants swooping in. | 内裤队长来了 |
[10:58] | ”I’ll save Earth and junk with entertainment!” | “我会用娱乐拯救地球” |
[11:01] | Then he flew into a haystack and popped up | 然后他扎进草垛 |
[11:03] | with hay in his ears and said, “pickle!” | 耳朵里还有干草 跳起来说”腌菜” |
[11:05] | The aliens were like, “What?” But in alien… | 外星人说”什么” 但是外星人… |
[11:10] | Then Captain Underpants did all his best basketball tricks. | 然后内裤队长用他最擅长的篮球招数 |
[11:12] | The Fibbidy Flop, the Aqua Duck, | 转球 口含篮球 |
[11:14] | and big finish, the Diggidy, Diggidy, Diggidy, Doop! | 还有大招 连环多球暴扣 |
[11:17] | That’s like with nine balls. | 扣了有九个球 |
[11:18] | The aliens didn’t get it, but the kids! | 外星人不明白 但孩子们能看懂 |
[11:20] | They had never seen anything so amazing. | 他们从没见过如此惊人的事 |
[11:22] | They started smiling and their faces cracked | 他们开始笑 脸都裂开了 |
[11:24] | and their dumb old frowns fell right off their faces! | 他们无聊的旧眉头掉下来 |
[11:27] | Clank, clank, clankety-clank, clank, crack! | 叮当 叮当 叮当 叮当 咧嘴笑 |
[11:29] | But the unhappy aliens knocked Captain Underpants far away | 但是不开心的外星人把内裤队长扔远了 |
[11:32] | and said, ”We will blast your planet and junk! | 说”我们要炸掉你们的星球 还有这些垃圾 |
[11:33] | What do you say about that?” | 你们说呢” |
[11:36] | And then the birthday party kid said, ”Pickle!” | 然后过生日的那个孩子说”腌菜” |
[11:38] | And all the kids laughed really, really hard, | 所有的孩子都大声笑 |
[11:40] | like for the first time! | 第一次笑那么大声 |
[11:41] | But the sound… | 但是那个声音… |
[11:44] | Giggle, ha! But the sound was super painful to the aliens | 咯咯笑 哈哈 但那声音令外星人很痛苦 |
[11:47] | and they covered their one ear. | 他们捂住了自己的耳朵 |
[11:48] | ”Ow, that human laughing! Stop your noising!” | “人类的笑声 快停下” |
[11:51] | And the kids all said, “Pickle, pickle, pickle, pickle!” | 孩子们都在说”腌菜 腌菜 腌菜 腌菜” |
[11:53] | And laughed, like, a lot. | 大声地笑着 |
[11:55] | And the aliens said, “Enough! | 外星人说”够了 |
[11:56] | We cannot survive your secret weapon!” | 我们受不了你们的秘密武器” |
[11:58] | And they flew away. Yay! | 他们就飞走了 |
[11:59] | Then Captain Underpants flew back in. | 内裤队长回来了 |
[12:01] | “Tra-la– Where’d they go?” | “他们去哪了” |
[12:02] | The end. | 大结局 |
[12:05] | You look like a guy who likes reading, huh? | 你看起来像个喜欢读书的人 是吗 |
[12:07] | Almost as much as I like paying attention in class. | 和我喜欢上课认真听讲一样喜欢 |
[12:10] | Then try this! | 那看看这个 |
[12:12] | It’s like you gave me something | 你给了我一个 |
[12:14] | I didn’t know I wanted my whole life. | 我活这么大都不知道我想要的东西 |
[12:16] | This is a game changer! | 这真是颠覆了我的世界 |
[12:18] | Time to have some fun. | 是时候找点乐子了 |
[12:20] | And in less time than should really be possible, | 比想象的时间还短 |
[12:23] | the kids’ minds were magically transformed | 孩子们的心思就被才华横溢的 |
[12:25] | by the brilliant writing of George and Harold. | 乔治和哈罗德画的漫画书神奇的转变了 |
[12:27] | Laughter? In this school? Strange. | 笑声 在这所学校 奇怪 |
[12:31] | Say there, you children, what’s all this giggle-gaggle about? | 孩子们 你们为什么笑啊 |
[12:35] | Oh, no. Not here. Not now! | 不 不要在这 别是现在 |
[12:41] | Are you gonna yell at us or scream at us? | 你是要冲我们吼还是叫 |
[12:43] | - Because I vote yell. - Your yell is pretty good. | -我投吼 -你吼得不错 |
[12:48] | I told you, I’m a new man, | 告诉过你们了 我是崭新的我了 |
[12:51] | thanks to this perfect school. | 多亏了这所完美的学校 |
[12:53] | No more yelling, no more detention. | 不再吼 不再留堂 |
[12:55] | I’m finally able to be the principal I was meant to be. | 我终于能做我想要当的校长了 |
[12:59] | Now grab some bean bag and let’s rap. | 坐在豆袋椅上我们谈谈吧 |
[13:02] | I need a favor. | 我需要你们帮我个忙 |
[13:04] | I need you not to ruin this school– | 我需要你们不要毁掉这所学校… |
[13:07] | Because it’s the only thing that has ever brought joy to my life, | 因为这是唯一能带给我快乐的东西了 |
[13:10] | aside from the hand-me-down wooden toys Uncle Grover gave me, | 除了格罗弗叔叔给我 |
[13:13] | which were actually riddled with rusty nails | 上面都是生锈的钉子的 |
[13:15] | which ultimately gave me tetanus. | 旧木玩具 让我得了破伤风那次 |
[13:17] | But still, no comics, no pranks. | 但是还是 没有漫画书 没有恶作剧 |
[13:20] | - No fun - Correct. | -没有乐趣 -对 |
[13:21] | What’s in it for us? | 那我们能得到什么 |
[13:22] | I won’t send you to prison. | 不把你们送进监狱 |
[13:25] | I mean, a good education. Right? | 我是说 良好的教育 是吗 |
[13:30] | You got yourself a deal. | 成交 |
[13:32] | - We’re doing a prank, right? | 我们要做个恶作剧 对吗 |
[13:34] | Yep, and it’s gonna be huge. | 是的 还得是个大恶作剧 |
[13:38] | 第五章 直击乐趣 | |
[13:40] | You are about to witness an epic prank thanks to this baby. | 多亏了这个宝贝 你们要见证一场史诗级的恶作剧 |
[13:44] | Pickle! | 腌菜 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Water balloon, Choog, but nice attitude. | 是的 水球 楚 但是态度不错 |
[13:48] | Thanks to George and Harold, we could lose this school. | 多亏了乔治和哈罗德 我们可能会失去这所学校 |
[13:51] | That’s why I need the brightest mind here to help me save it. | 所以我需要最聪明的头脑来帮我解决这件事 |
[13:54] | I’m just surprised it’s a gym teacher. | 我很惊讶竟然是个体育老师 |
[13:56] | General Moon Shu once said, | 穆恩·舒将军说过 |
[13:57] | ”If you know your enemy, you’ve already won the battle.” | “知己知彼 百战不殆” |
[14:00] | Sure, Moon Shu lost every battle, | 当然 穆恩·舒没打过一场胜仗 |
[14:02] | but the point is, George and Harold are the enemy. | 但重点是 乔治和哈罗德是敌人 |
[14:05] | - So we’re gonna lose? - No! Because we have me! | -所以我们会输 -不会 因为有我 |
[14:07] | The most brilliant man ever to organize a dodgeball game. | 组织躲避球比赛的最聪明的人 |
[14:10] | Not sure that’s saying much. | 不确定那么说是不是太过了 |
[14:11] | I’ll make the school perfect again. | 我会让这所学校恢复完美的 |
[14:13] | - For all of us. - Works for me. | -为了我们所有人 -很好 |
[14:15] | By the way, did you see the latest Road Trash video? | 顺便说一下 你看最新的《道路垃圾》视频了吗 |
[14:17] | Why, what happened? No, don’t tell me! | 为什么 发生什么了 不 别告诉我 |
[14:19] | Okay, but it was really good. | 好 但是真的很不错 |
[14:21] | He found tuxedo pants on an off-ramp. | 他在下匝道找到了燕尾服裤子 |
[14:24] | I just found some tuxedo pants on an off-ramp! | 我刚刚在下匝道找到了燕尾服裤子 |
[14:28] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[14:30] | I told you not to tell me! | 我跟你说了不要告诉我了 |
[14:31] | How’s that little balloon epic? | 这个小气球怎么能称之为史诗级 |
[14:34] | It’s not. Until we make it giant with this baby! | 不能 直到我们用这个宝贝把它变大 |
[14:37] | The Grow-it-alter 3000. | 变大机3000 |
[14:39] | Does Mr. Neamer know you stole his invention, | 尼莫老师知道你偷了他的发明吗 |
[14:41] | which is theft and makes us all complicit in a crime? | 这是盗窃 我们都成了犯罪同谋了吗 |
[14:44] | Borrowed, and no. | 借我看看 不是 |
[14:46] | That’s why it’s a prank! | 所以这才是个恶作剧 |
[14:47] | Now, Werica, just read what’s on the card into the mic. | 现在 韦瑞卡 用麦克风把这张卡片读出来 |
[14:50] | Attention, teachers. | 老师们注意了 |
[14:52] | Report to the front of the school to get a free laptop. | 到学校前面报到可以免费领笔记本电脑 |
[14:57] | It’s working. | 生效了 |
[14:58] | This school is the best! I mean, free laptops? So good. | 这所学校最棒了 免费的笔记本 太棒了 |
[15:02] | They’re in the blast zone. Now! | 他们在爆炸区了 现在 |
[15:07] | Why is it getting so dark? Oh, no. | 为什么突然这么黑 不 |
[15:10] | Yeah! | 妈呀 |
[15:14] | First rule of pranking is to get rid of the evidence. | 恶作剧守则一 处理证据 |
[15:16] | Second rule of pranking is run! | 守则二 跑 |
[15:19] | I’m not giving up on you, Herome Jorwitz. | 我不会放弃你的 霍罗姆·杰维茨 |
[15:22] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[15:30] | Mr. Neamer? | 尼莫老师 |
[15:31] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[15:36] | I didn’t feel alive until today | 我直到今天才感觉是在活着 |
[15:38] | even though I’ve been alive my whole life! | 虽然我一直都活着 |
[15:41] | Choog, you were right! Zombie apocalypse! | 楚 你说的对 僵尸启示录 |
[15:48] | - Pranking is my jam. - What? | -被我捉弄到了 -什么 |
[15:51] | - Didn’t think we could have it all. - But now we do. | -没想到我们能做到 -但我们的确做到了 |
[15:54] | You’d think they’d learn to not say things like that. | 你会想他们学着不那么说 |
[15:56] | But they don’t. | 但他们没有 |
[16:02] | You two delinquents are done despoiling Herome Jorwitz. | 你们两个少年罪犯争夺霍罗姆·杰维茨的日子到头了 |
[16:05] | Your tiny brains are no match for my mammoth mind. | 你们的小脑子和我的大头脑完全没得比 |
[16:08] | I can anticipate your every move before you even make it! | 我能在你每次行动之前预测到你的下一步 |
[16:13] | I knew you were gonna do that! Whoa! Little top-heavy! | 我知道你们要那么做 有点头重脚轻 |
[16:22] | Running is futile. | 逃跑是没用的 |
[16:23] | I’m three steps ahead of you! | 我一下就追上你们了 |
[16:30] | You think running under a bridge will stop me? | 你们觉得在桥下跑能阻止我 |
[16:33] | There’s more than enough headroom for– | 有足够的空间… |
[16:38] | I’ve got you now. | 我要抓到你们了 |
[16:40] | Never run into a skinny alley– Wha? | 永远都不要跑到小巷里 什么 |
[16:44] | No fair. | 不公平 |
[16:45] | This city isn’t big brain-friendly. | 这座城市对大脑大的人一点也不友好 |
[16:47] | You know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗 |
[16:48] | Neamer’s giant head makes him | 尼莫的大头让他 |
[16:50] | the bizarro version of Flabby flabulous! | 有点像大肥包 |
[16:52] | You might remember Flabby Flabulous from a previous episode. | 你可能还记得之前剧集出现的大肥包 |
[16:55] | - Except now he’s more like– - Brainy Blabulous! | -除了现在他更像是… -脑肥包 |
[16:58] | And my mind has already devised 17,842 ways to destroy you! | 我已经想到了17842种摧毁你们的办法 |
[17:03] | And counting! | 还在不停有新主意出现 |
[17:05] | A big brain’s way worse than a big butt! | 超大脑比超大屁股糟糕多了 |
[17:07] | Time for you-know-who. | 是时候叫某人了 |
[17:09] | Captain Underpants! | 内裤队长 |
[17:15] | I knew you’d wreck it! | 我知道你们会破坏掉的 |
[17:17] | You’ve infected this paradise with your laughter | 你们用你们的笑 |
[17:20] | and your so-called funny drawings | 还有所谓的有趣的画 |
[17:23] | and your annoyingly creative spark! | 烦人的创造力火花感染了这个天堂 |
[17:25] | Is it paradise to be bored out of your skull? | 这个天堂不无聊到爆了吗 |
[17:27] | - Living life like an obedient robot? - Yes? | -像顺从的机器人一样活着 -是吗 |
[17:31] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[17:32] | I’ve got the mind of a gym teacher on my side. | 体育老师是我这边的 |
[17:35] | I’m not going down without a fight. | 我不会不战而屈的 |
[17:37] | Neither are we. | 我们也不会 |
[17:40] | Tra-la– Leg cramp! Oh, oh, okay. | 腿抽筋了 好吧 |
[17:45] | - Captain Underpants, we need help! - Sure thing. | -内裤队长 我们需要你的帮助 -好的 |
[17:49] | Nice digs! | 不错啊 |
[17:51] | Mind over matter, mind over matter. | 意识决定物质 意识绝对物质 |
[17:53] | Do you mind? My brain is a wonder, not a clothesline! | 不好意思 我的大脑是奇迹 不是晾衣绳 |
[17:57] | Come on, brain! Defy physics! | 拜托 大脑 别管物理这些东西 |
[18:08] | Yes! I’ve achieved mind supremacy. | 太棒了 我达到了头脑的最高境界 |
[18:11] | Madam, your socks are dry! | 女士 你的袜子干了 |
[18:16] | – How big a head are we talking here? - The biggest! | -脑袋有多大 -最大的 |
[18:19] | I’ve seen bigger. | 我见过更大的 |
[18:20] | And as the Roman historian Portus Trovius once said, | 罗马史学家博特斯·特维斯说过 |
[18:22] | Big is good. Bigger is better. But the biggest. | 大很好 更大更好 最大的 |
[18:25] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[18:26] | But he also ran a pizza place, so… | 但他还开披萨店 所以 |
[18:28] | I once said I got a rock in my shoe. | 我说了我鞋里有石头 |
[18:30] | - And I don’t wear shoes! - What does that mean? | -但我不穿鞋 -什么意思 |
[18:32] | It means your brain is no match for his brawn! | 我是说你的脑子比不上他的肌肉 |
[18:34] | No, it doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[18:35] | Careful, I’m armed. With my arms, not weapons. | 小心 我有武器 就是胳膊 不是武器 |
[18:39] | Unless you count my arms as weapons, which they are. | 除非你把我的胳膊当成武器 其实也算 |
[18:41] | Not compared to my brain, which I will now use to crush you! | 那也比不上我的脑子 我要用它摧毁你 |
[18:45] | Mind over matter, mind over matter, mind over matter. | 大脑胜过物质 大脑胜过物质 |
[18:49] | Hey, when did trees start flying? | 树什么时候会飞了 |
[18:51] | When my brain told them to. | 我的大脑让它飞它就飞 |
[18:53] | Ditto on trees falling. | 要它倒就倒 |
[18:55] | You didn’t say, “Timber!” | 你没说”要倒了” |
[18:57] | Chapter 7, The Incredibly Graphic Violence Chapter, | 第七章 无敌图解暴力篇 |
[19:00] | Presented in Quiz-O-Rama, | 由答题动画的方式呈现 |
[19:02] | a Thought Provoking Alternative to Fighting. | 这是动脑不动手的战斗形式 |
[19:04] | Will Captain Underpants, | 内裤队长 |
[19:05] | A, avoid being hit by a flying bathtub | A 能躲掉飞浴缸 |
[19:08] | or B, get his clock cleaned. “B!” | B 躲不掉 是B |
[19:10] | Question 2, will Captain Underpants | 第二题 内裤队长 |
[19:12] | A, dodge the telephone pole | A 能躲开电线杠 |
[19:14] | or B, take it in the face. “B” again. | B 被砸脸 还是B |
[19:17] | Final question. | 最后一题 |
[19:18] | Will Captain Underpants, A, dodge the flying yacht | 内裤队长 A 躲掉飞游艇 |
[19:22] | or B, go on a bruise cruise? | B 被砸个满怀 |
[19:24] | You’re right. Dumb question. | 没错 这问题很蠢 |
[19:27] | Ahoy, matey! | 伙计 |
[19:28] | Welcome aboard the S.S… | 欢迎乘坐 |
[19:31] | - Dude went nautical! - Where’d he even get a yacht in Piqua? | -他是船员了 -皮奎哪有船 |
[19:34] | Do you believe your brawn is superior to my brains now? | 你现在还觉得你的肌肉比他大脑厉害吗 |
[19:37] | I will levitate you two into outer space! | 我要把你俩扔到外太空去 |
[19:40] | Or at least several blocks away, | 至少几个街区外吧 |
[19:42] | restoring this school to its former perfection! | 让学校重回完美的样子 |
[19:44] | But you can’t do that! Without a permit! | 但你未经允许不能这样 |
[19:48] | My power is growing! | 我的力量在增长 |
[19:51] | Look! I can shoot colored lights out of my eyes! | 看 我的眼睛能射出彩光 |
[19:57] | Let’s get outta here. | 快离开这里 |
[20:01] | You two are next. | 到你们了 |
[20:02] | How do we downsize his brain | 怎么才能在他榨干我们的快乐前 |
[20:04] | before he squeezes all the fun outta ours? | 把他的脑子变小 |
[20:06] | Sorry, guys. Watching Road Trash. | 抱歉 我在看《道路垃圾》 |
[20:08] | He just found a plastic bag. A plastic bag! | 他找到了一个塑料袋 塑料袋 |
[20:12] | I just found a plastic bag! Uh-huh! Yeah! | 我找到了一个塑料袋啊 |
[20:16] | I avoid anything trivial that shrinks the brain | 我不会干让我大脑萎缩的事 |
[20:19] | like those silly videos on the internet | 比如上网看垃圾食品 |
[20:20] | where a guy finds trash on roads. | 里面有个男的在路上找垃圾 |
[20:23] | I got it. We’re gonna dumb him down with Road Trash. | 我想到了 我们用《道路垃圾》让他变笨 |
[20:26] | Hey. My phone. | 我的手机 |
[20:27] | - But how’s he gonna see it. - Look! The Grow-it-alter! | -他怎么才能看到呢 -看 变大机 |
[20:30] | Look out, Harold! | 小心 哈罗德 |
[20:35] | Brainy! | 脑袋 |
[20:37] | You two are making this awfully easy! | 你俩简化了很多事 |
[20:40] | Get ready to… | 准备 |
[20:42] | Is that Road Trash? | 这是《道路垃圾》吗 |
[20:44] | Road Trash, yeah! | 《道路垃圾》 |
[20:47] | Another trash bag. What’re the odds? | 又找到一个 太巧了 |
[20:51] | That one almost got me! | 差点 |
[20:53] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[20:54] | Who would’ve thought Neamer’s Grow-it-alter would come in handy? | 谁能想到尼莫的变大机这么好用 |
[20:57] | Everyone. Literally, everyone. | 大家都想到了 |
[21:00] | Still got my sea legs. | 还是在海里舒服 |
[21:03] | No way! I just found a… | 不可能 我刚找 |
[21:04] | Wait, is this the one where the guy finds the garbage? | 等等 这是有人找垃圾的视频吗 |
[21:07] | I love that one. | 我好喜欢 |
[21:08] | Oh, no. Can’t stop watching. | 不 停不下来了 |
[21:10] | Trash fun to watch. Me lose think good. | 垃圾太好看了 我变笨了 |
[21:16] | It’s working! Road Trash is shrinking his brain! | 成功了 《道路垃圾》让他脑子萎缩了 |
[21:23] | What are these? Hey! I can see! | 这是什么 我能看到了 |
[21:26] | Jurisprudence. | 《法律体系》 |
[21:28] | And read! This book is interesting! | 还能看书了 这书真有意思 |
[21:31] | Oh, a cassette tape! Wow! | 磁带 |
[21:35] | Sorry, still getting my land legs. | 抱歉 还是没适应陆地 |
[21:37] | Hey, is that the remote. | 那是遥控器吗 |
[21:38] | I wanna hear what the garbage is saying! | 我想听听垃圾说了什么 |
[21:41] | No! | 不 |
[21:46] | That bird should lay off the carbs. | 那只鸟该减肥了 |
[21:51] | What! | 什么 |
[21:52] | My perfect school is a pigeon! | 我的完美学校变成鸽子了 |
[21:55] | And where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[22:00] | That school was so nice. | 学校多好啊 |
[22:02] | The teachers knew how to read, the kids didn’t make fun of me, | 老师会读书 学生不笑我 |
[22:05] | and… those omelets. | 还有煎蛋卷 |
[22:07] | But I gotta admit, I was bored out of my skull! | 但我得承认 真是太无聊了 |
[22:11] | - So were we. - Me, too. | -我们也觉得 -我也是 |
[22:12] | It’ll be nice to pull pranks in a place | 重回人们喜欢恶作剧的地方 |
[22:14] | where they’re appreciated again. | 来搞恶作剧肯定很爽 |
[22:15] | And to yell at kids again. Starting with you two! | 还能冲孩子发火 先从你俩开始吧 |
[22:18] | Let the good times ro– | 爽起来 |
[22:21] | Hey, George, how come there weren’t bizarro versions of us? | 乔治 异世界怎么没有我们呢 |
[22:24] | - ‘Cause we’re one of a kind, buddy. - Two of a kind. | -因为我们独一无二啊 -独二无二 |
[22:27] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[22:32] | Look! I just found a perfectly good guy! Who would throw this away? | 瞧 我刚找到一个没坏的人 谁扔的啊 |
[22:38] | That one almost got both of us. | 咱俩都差点被撞了 |