| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 | 
| [00:20] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 | 
| [00:22] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 | 
| [00:24] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 | 
| [00:26] | Remember that now. | 请记住 | 
| [00:28] | And then Plungerina says, “How ’bout a slice of plungecake?” | 然后马桶塞怪说”来一片马桶塞蛋糕吧” | 
| [00:33] | You’re right. It’s garbage. | 你说得对 这就是垃圾 | 
| [00:35] | I drew bigger plungers. Better? | 我画了更大的马桶塞 好点吗 | 
| [00:39] | Yenot big enough. | 对 不够大 | 
| [00:41] | “Looks like your pipes are clogged! With crime!” | “看来你的吸管卡住了 里面全是犯罪” | 
| [00:49] | Terrible! Come on, George! | 太可怕了 快点 乔治 | 
| [00:50] | How about just one giant plunger? | 那就一个巨大的马桶塞呢 | 
| [00:56] | No?! Agh! What am I doing? I’m a hack! | 不行 我在干什么 我真蠢 | 
| [01:01] | Just quit! | 算了吧 | 
| [01:03] | Stupid! | 愚蠢 | 
| [01:07] | – Hopeless! – No! | -没有希望 -不 | 
| [01:14] | Yes. | 可以 | 
| [01:14] | – Yeah. Finally. – Approval! | -终于 -可以了 | 
| [01:17] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* | 
| [01:19] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 | 
| [01:20] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* | 
| [01:24] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* | 
| [01:27] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* | 
| [01:28] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* | 
| [01:32] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* | 
| [01:35] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* | 
| [01:36] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* | 
| [01:38] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* | 
| [01:41] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* | 
| [01:45] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [01:57] | …by George Beard and Harold Hutchins and Erica Wang. | 由乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森和艾瑞卡·王所做 | 
| [01:59] | So once there was a big ball game | 曾经在一个大球场 | 
| [01:59] | 大球之夜 体育馆 | |
| [02:01] | at the big ball game stadium. | 有一个大球比赛 | 
| [02:03] | When fans went to the bathroom, all the toilets were clogged! | 粉丝们去厕所时 发现所有厕所都堵住了 | 
| [02:05] | And the fans were like, “We gotta go! It’s an emergency!” | 粉丝们都说”快点 紧急情况” | 
| [02:08] | And a deep voice said, “Too bad! Mua-ha-ha-ha!” | 然后有一个深处的声音说”太糟糕了” | 
| [02:11] | Which is bad ’cause only evil things put a “mua” | 太糟了 因为只有坏人才会在”哈哈” | 
| [02:11] | 恶人指南 1 在”哈哈”前加”哇” 2 伤害猫咪 | |
| [02:13] | in front of their “ha-ha-ha.” | 前面加”哇” | 
| [02:14] | And a hulky, muscly clog came out of the pipes and was like, | 然后一个大肌肉块从马桶里现身了 大喊 | 
| [02:17] | “I’m Cloggernaut and nothing can stop me from clogging stuff!” | “我是堵塞怪 没人能阻止我堵塞” | 
| [02:21] | Then he went on a clogging spree– | 然后他就开始堵塞暴走 | 
| [02:22] | the peanut guy, the overpriced souvenir stand | 花生小子 太贵的纪念品小摊 | 
| [02:24] | where they sell those expensive foam fingers. | 他们专门卖超级贵的泡沫手指 | 
| [02:27] | I mean, they’re just foam! | 他们只是泡沫 | 
| [02:29] | Luckily, Captain Underpants was in the booth | 幸好 内裤队长正在球场上 | 
| [02:31] | calling the big game even though no one asked him to. | 虽然没人请他来 他却在裁判 | 
| [02:33] | And he was all like, “Touchdown!” “Bogey!” | 他说”触地得分” “超一击” | 
| [02:34] | “Goal!” | “进球” | 
| [02:46] | ‘Cause he didn’t know anything about the big game. | 因为他对大赛一无所知 | 
| [02:48] | Then he saw Cloggernaut and was all like, | 然后他看到堵塞怪 他大喊 | 
| [02:49] | “You’re ruining the big game!” | “你把大赛都毁了” | 
| [02:51] | But he couldn’t make Cloggernaut move, | 但是他推不动堵塞怪 | 
| [02:52] | like a shadow but different. | 就像推影子 但是不一样 | 
| [02:55] | Then Cloggernaut opened a can of whoop-clog and KO’d him! | 然后堵塞怪来了一记堵塞拳 把他干翻了 | 
| [02:57] | The fans were all, “Hey, hurry up! | 粉丝们都说”快点” | 
| [02:59] | We still gotta go to the bathroom over here!” | 我们还得去厕所呢 | 
| [03:01] | But a relief hero took the mound, ’cause baseball metaphor. | 但是另一位英雄站了出来 用棒球的说法 | 
| [03:04] | She had plunger claws and was all… | 她手持马桶塞 她说 | 
| [03:07] | “I’m Plungerina! And you’re going down the drain.” | “我是马桶塞丽娜 回下水道去吧” | 
| [03:09] | ‘Cause that’s her catchphrase. And she plunged Cloggernaut– | 这就是她的口号 她吸住了堵塞怪 | 
| [03:12] | whoompa-whoompa– and more plunger noises– | 然后一阵通马桶的声音 | 
| [03:13] | until he was small as a baseball. | 让他变得和小棒球一样大 | 
| [03:16] | Then Plungerina pitched Cloggernaut and Captain Underpants, | 马桶塞丽娜把堵塞怪扔了出去 内裤队长 | 
| [03:19] | who woke up with smelling salts and has like, | 闻着盐醒了过来 | 
| [03:20] | a .227 batting average, | 平均击球率为0.227 | 
| [03:22] | which is good not great, | 还行吧 | 
| [03:23] | swung a bat like “Crazy Knees” Nelson, and crack, | 像”疯狂膝盖”尼尔森一样挥棒 咔嚓 | 
| [03:25] | knocked Cloggernaut outta the park! Double dribble! | 将堵塞怪击出了球场 双运球 | 
| [03:28] | Captain Underpants rounded the bases and was all, | 内裤队长绕着基地跑 说 | 
| [03:30] | “Hey, Plungerina, wanna be on my undie team?” | “马桶塞丽娜 要加入我的内衣队伍吗” | 
| [03:32] | Plungerina shrugged and said, “I suppose.” | 马桶塞丽娜耸耸肩 说”行吧” | 
| [03:34] | ‘Cause she’s a cool customer. | 因为她是一个很酷的扮装者 | 
| [03:35] | So Captain Underpants poured a jug of sports | 于是内裤队长朝她头上倒了一杯运动饮料 | 
| [03:36] | drink on her to celebrate. | 来进行庆祝 | 
| [03:38] | Splarsh! Even though no one likes that. | 虽然没有人会喜欢这样 | 
| [03:40] | So she plungewhacked him. Whompa-swack! | 于是她对他使出了马桶塞杀 | 
| [03:42] | Then everyone went to the bathroom! Okay, the end. | 于是大家都能上厕所了 剧终 | 
| [03:46] | You’re right. Plungerina is an awesome hero. | 你说得对 马桶塞丽娜是一个超强的英雄 | 
| [03:49] | I know. She might even be better than Captain Underpants. | 我知道 她可能还比内裤队长要强 | 
| [03:55] | Are you joking? Captain Underpants is the man! | 你在开玩笑吗 内裤队长可是大男人 | 
| [03:58] | In underwear! | 还穿着内裤 | 
| [03:59] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s time for some new blood. | 我不知道 也许该引入点新鲜血液了 | 
| [04:01] | I mean, you saw what Plungerina did to Cloggernaut. | 你也看到马桶塞丽娜对堵塞怪做的事了 | 
| [04:04] | Only ’cause Captain Underpants teed it up for her. | 只是因为内裤队长让让她 | 
| [04:06] | All I’m saying is if Cloggernaut was real, | 我只是想说如果堵塞怪是真的 | 
| [04:09] | Captain Underpants would need Plungerina to bail him out. | 内裤队长肯定会需要马桶塞丽娜来帮助他 | 
| [04:12] | You believe that? | 你信吗 | 
| [04:13] | She just threw hero shade at Captain Underpants! | 她刚刚说内裤队长不行 | 
| [04:16] | – You know what that means… – We gotta do something really stupid | -你知道那说明 -我们得做些很蠢的事 | 
| [04:18] | like create a giant clog monster | 就像造一个堵塞怪 | 
| [04:20] | so Captain Underpants can save the day | 让内裤队长能拯救世界 | 
| [04:21] | – and prove he’s better than Plungerina? – Ding, ding, ding! | -证明自己比马桶塞丽娜强 -没错 | 
| [04:25] | – Make sure to add some glue. – Got it! | -记得加点胶水 -好的 | 
| [04:30] | – And now for the secret ingredient. – Splash-O-Ham? | -现在 要加秘密配方了 -喷雾火腿 | 
| [04:33] | Love ham, but no time to chew? Splash-O-Ham. | 爱火腿 但是没时间嚼吗 喷雾火腿 | 
| [04:36] | It’s ham you spray. | 可以喷的火腿 | 
| [04:39] | I’m so glad we decided to clog all the toilets in school. | 太好了 我们把学校里的所有厕所都堵上了 | 
| [04:42] | If that doesn’t create a real-life Cloggernaut, nothing will. | 如果这还创造不出真正的堵塞怪 就没别的办法了 | 
| [04:45] | Then Captain Underpants will save the day | 内裤队长会拯救世界的 | 
| [04:46] | and prove he’s all the hero we need. | 并证明他就是我们所需要的英雄 | 
| [04:48] | And now, we wait for someone to flush. | 现在我们就等有人来冲厕所了 | 
| [04:50] | So good. Let’s go get Krupp. | 太好了 我们去找克拉普 | 
| [04:53] | 酒店 校长会议进行中 | |
| [04:56] | The Princi-pals Convention. | 校长伙计会议 | 
| [04:59] | Such a joy to be away from the school amongst my principal peers | 能离开学校跟我和校长同仁们一起 | 
| [05:02] | discussing principal business like princi-pals. | 跟校长伙计们一样讨论校长事宜真是太好了 | 
| [05:06] | Principal Melvinborg checking in. | 梅尔文机械人入住 | 
| [05:08] | Principal Krupp checking in, too. | 克拉普校长也入住 | 
| [05:10] | He’s a vice-principal. | 他是副校长 | 
| [05:17] | No, no. This entrance is for principals. | 不 这个入口是校长专用 | 
| [05:19] | The entrance for vice-principals is over there. | 副校长的入口在这边 | 
| [05:23] | With the rest of the garbage. | 和垃圾一起 | 
| [05:29] | It appears this toilet is clogged. | 看来这个厕所堵住了 | 
| [05:30] | I’ll just flush it. | 我来冲吧 | 
| [05:33] | No. no. no. | 不不不 | 
| [05:37] | You know, this will be the first time | 这可能会是头一次 | 
| [05:39] | we’re right and Erica’s wrong. | 我们是对的 艾瑞卡是错的 | 
| [05:41] | Yep, we’re making history. | 没错 我们创造历史了 | 
| [05:42] | Good morning, you empty tuna cans! | 早上好 你们这些空空的金枪鱼罐头 | 
| [05:46] | – Principal Melvinborg looks different. – Yeah. New glasses? | -梅尔文机械人校长看上去不一样了 -新眼镜吗 | 
| [05:49] | No! This is Melvinborgborg. | 不 这是梅尔文机械机械人 | 
| [05:51] | He’s filling in while Krupp and future me | 他在克拉普和未来的我 | 
| [05:53] | are at the Princi-pals Convention. | 参加校长伙计会议时接管 | 
| [05:55] | He’s half robot, half robot. So… robot. | 他是半机器人 半机器人 也就是机器人 | 
| [05:58] | Wait. Krupp is gone? | 等等 克拉普走了吗 | 
| [06:00] | I’m sorry, did I interrupt your brain-cation? | 不好意思 打扰到你们脑阳离子交换吗 | 
| [06:02] | Yes! I literally just said that! We’re done here. | 没错 我就是说了 我们这没事了 | 
| [06:15] | No Krupp means no Captain Underpants. | 没有克拉普 说明没有内裤队长了 | 
| [06:17] | – This is a disaster! – Relax, buddy. | -真是一场灾难 -放松 伙计 | 
| [06:19] | Who knows if our plan to make Cloggernaut even worked? | 谁知道我们造出堵塞怪的计划会不会成功 | 
| [06:25] | I am Cloggernaut! Mua-ha-ha-ha! | 我是堵塞怪 哇哈哈 | 
| [06:29] | I put a “mua” before my “ha-ha-ha” ‘ | 我在哈哈前面加了哇 | 
| [06:32] | cause I’m evil! And now that I’m super-strong, | 因为我很邪恶 现在我超级强 | 
| [06:35] | I will randomly show up to destroy things! | 我就要随便毁灭东西 | 
| [06:43] | Mua-ha-ha-ha! | 哇哈哈 | 
| [06:44] | We need another hero to save us! | 我们需要另一位英雄来拯救我们 | 
| [06:49] | – You got one, bub. – Wha…? | -你们有 -什么 | 
| [06:51] | I’m Plungerina. And you’re going down. Down the drain. | 我是马桶塞丽娜 你完蛋了 回下水道去吧 | 
| [06:59] | – It’s Plungerina, for real! – And she’s using my catchphrase! | -这是真正的马桶塞丽娜 -她还用了我口号 | 
| [07:06] | Suction reduction! | 减小吸力 | 
| [07:15] | Well, that’s the last time I go to the bathroom. | 这是我最后一次上厕所了 | 
| [07:18] | Let’s keep those toilets clear. And safe. | 赶紧把这些厕所清理干净 并处理安全 | 
| [07:22] | Plunge you later. | 待会塞你们 | 
| [07:24] | Real Plungerina is awesome. And the perfect substitute hero. | 真正的马桶塞丽娜好棒 是个完美的替代英雄 | 
| [07:28] | Yeah. Erica was right. Again! | 艾瑞卡又说对了 | 
| [07:30] | Wait, you think maybe Erica’s Plungerina? | 等等 你觉得会不会艾瑞卡是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [07:32] | That’s the obvious choice. | 很明显会想到我 | 
| [07:34] | But I’m here, so it can’t be me. | 但我在这里 但不可能是我 | 
| [07:36] | Right. Plus Plungerina was way taller and had a different voice. | 对 再说马桶塞丽娜更高 声音也不一样 | 
| [07:39] | – Time to put on our snoopin’ shoes. – That will help. | -该戴上我们的刺探鼻子了 -那的确有帮助 | 
| [07:42] | If she’s teeing off– ’cause those are golf shoes. | 如果她开赛的话 因为那是高尔夫球鞋 | 
| [07:45] | Harold, if Erica isn’t Plungerina, | 哈罗德 如果艾瑞卡不是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [07:47] | then maybe one of our teachers is. | 那也许是我们的一个老师 | 
| [07:48] | For the last time– I’m not Plungerina. | 我说最后一次 我不是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [07:52] | But maybe talk to Dr. Mentor. She goes to the bathroom a lot. | 但是你们也许能找门特博士 她经常去厕所 | 
| [07:57] | I have a nervous stomach. | 我的肠胃很敏感 | 
| [07:59] | Too much, if you ask me. | 太敏感了 | 
| [08:00] | I told you, nervous stomach! | 我说了 肠胃很敏感 | 
| [08:03] | You should talk to Miss Anthrope. | 你们应该找安特罗普老师谈谈 | 
| [08:05] | Superhero? | 超级英雄 | 
| [08:07] | That doesn’t sound like me at all. | 听起来一点都不像我 | 
| [08:09] | But you know who it sounds like? | 但你知道这听起来像谁吗 | 
| [08:11] | So, you’re not an awesome plunger vigilante | 所以你不是什么暗中对抗邪恶的 | 
| [08:14] | who fights for justice from the shadows, Miss Hurd? | 马桶塞义警吗 哈德老师 | 
| [08:20] | Well, I’m a man. And I was Cloggernaut, so… | 我是个男人 我还是堵塞怪 所以 | 
| [08:24] | Well, we’ve talked to all the other grown-up ladies. | 我们都和其他大人女士都谈过了 | 
| [08:27] | Which means you’re Plungerina! | 也就是说你就是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [08:28] | We know it’s you! Spill the beans! | 我们知道是你 说出真相[倒出豆子] | 
| [08:33] | We asked for that. | 这是我们自己要求的 | 
| [08:34] | Kids. Can’t live with ’em, can’t put ’em in a dungeon– yet. | 小孩子 离不了他们 还没没法把他们关进地牢 | 
| [08:39] | Principal humor. Nothing’s better. | 校长级的幽默 没有比这更好的了 | 
| [08:42] | It appears my plate needs bussing. | 看上去我的盘子需要被清理一下 | 
| [08:44] | – Where’s my vice-principal? – You’re sitting on me. | -我的副校长呢 -你坐在我身上呢 | 
| [08:47] | Yes. Say, are you ready to be in the VP Jamboree | 对了 你准备好参加副校长大狂欢 | 
| [08:51] | for the amusement of your superiors? | 让你的上司们从中取乐了吗 | 
| [08:54] | – Do I have to? – Yes! | -我必须去吗 -对呀 | 
| [08:55] | And if you win, | 而且如果你赢了的话 | 
| [08:56] | I get a trip to America’s favorite water park. | 我就能去全美最受欢迎的水上乐园啦 | 
| [08:59] | Tickle Tom’s Trickle Town! | 搔痒汤姆的滴答镇 | 
| [09:02] | – What do I get? – Meat fat. | -那我能得到什么呢 -肉类脂肪 | 
| [09:04] | Actually, that’s yours, either way. | 其实你赢不赢这都是你的 | 
| [09:09] | This toilet’s still clogged. | 这个马桶还是堵的 | 
| [09:13] | Oh, not again. | 怎么又是这样 | 
| [09:17] | I am Cloggernaut! Let’s get random. | 我是堵塞怪 堵马桶界不需要规则 | 
| [09:21] | 第二章 把想法冲干净 | |
| [09:23] | We keep going round and round on this Plungerina thing. | 我们一直在马桶塞丽娜的问题上兜圈子 | 
| [09:26] | It’s like we’re on a merry-go-round. | 就好像我们在一个旋转木马上一样 | 
| [09:27] | – ‘Cause we’re on a merry-go-round. – And it’s not helping. | -因为我们就在旋转木马上 -对我们毫无帮助 | 
| [09:30] | Now, what else do we know about Plungerina? | 那么 关于马桶塞丽娜我们还知道些什么呢 | 
| [09:32] | – She has plungers? – Good. | -她有马桶塞 -很好 | 
| [09:34] | – Then we follow the plungers. – Agreed. | -那我们就以马桶塞作为线索 -赞成 | 
| [09:36] | Also I need to get off this merry-go-round before I get sick. | 还有我得在吐出来之前从这个旋转木马上下去 | 
| [09:40] | Too late. | 来不及啦 | 
| [09:43] | – “Take the Plunger.” -“After you buy it.” | -“付过钱之后” -“记得拿走马桶塞” | 
| [09:45] | Piqua’s top plunger store. | 皮奎顶级的马桶塞商店 | 
| [09:47] | If Plungerina’s gonna be anywhere, she’s gonna be in here. | 如果说在哪儿能找到马桶塞丽娜的话 就是这了 | 
| [09:54] | – “Fat Pug Luau.” – So good. | -“夏威夷式肥犬大宴” -太有才了 | 
| [09:57] | *Fat Pug Luau* | *夏威夷式肥犬大宴* | 
| [10:02] | – She show up yet? – No. Wait, what are you? | -她出现了吗 -没呢 等等 你这是什么 | 
| [10:04] | Air duct. They’re on sale. | 通气管道 在打特价呢 | 
| [10:07] | Is that Miss Anthrope? It’s weird seeing her outside of school. | 那是安特罗普老师吗 在校外看见她感觉怪怪的 | 
| [10:10] | Super weird. Like seeing a giraffe and a snake be friends. | 超奇怪啊 就像长颈鹿和蛇成闺蜜了一样怪 | 
| [10:13] | *They’re best friends* | *她们是好闺蜜* | 
| [10:15] | *Even though they shouldn’t be* | *虽然不该这样的* | 
| [10:17] | *Against all odds, they live in harmony* | *冲破世俗的枷锁 她们愉快的生活在一起* | 
| [10:22] | *Giraffe and Snake!* | *长颈鹿与蛇* | 
| [10:25] | Buddy, she’s buying three plungers! That’s it, she’s Plungerina. | 哥们儿 她买了三个马桶塞 她肯定是丽娜 | 
| [10:29] | You’re right! There’s no other reason to buy three plungers. | 你说得对 除此之外没理由买三个马桶塞的 | 
| [10:32] | – Should we tail her to be sure? – Good idea. | -我们应该跟踪她来确认一下吗 -好主意 | 
| [10:34] | But we’ll need better disguises. | 但我们需要更好的伪装 | 
| [10:41] | Wait, why does Plungerina need toilet paper? | 等等 马桶塞丽娜为什么需要厕纸呢 | 
| [10:43] | Easy. To fight clogs, you gotta know clogs. | 这还不简单吗 知己知彼才能百战百胜 | 
| [10:45] | Toilet paper clogs toilets. | 厕纸会堵住马桶 | 
| [10:46] | And the only way to fix a clogged toilet is with a plunger. | 想疏通被堵住的马桶只能用马桶塞 | 
| [10:49] | – And who has more plungers than anyone? – A plumber? | -而有最多马桶塞的人是谁呢 -水管工 | 
| [10:50] | – No. Plungerina! – That logic is foolproof. | -不 是马桶塞丽娜 -这个逻辑堪称完美 | 
| [10:53] | Just like these disguises. | 与这些伪装一样 | 
| [10:56] | Got it. She’s at a pet store because… | 我懂了 她来宠物店是因为… | 
| [10:59] | Pet stores sell animals. A snake is an animal. | 宠物店卖动物 蛇就是一种动物 | 
| [11:01] | A pipe snake is a tool plumbers use to fix clogs. | 蛇形管是水管工用来疏通马桶的工具 | 
| [11:03] | To fix a clog monster | 但要战胜堵马桶的大怪兽 | 
| [11:05] | you’d probably need a real snake to do the job right. | 可能需要一条真的蛇 | 
| [11:07] | Who fights clog monsters? Plungerina. | 而谁会与堵马桶的魔王战斗呢 马桶塞丽娜呀 | 
| [11:09] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 你说的太对了 | 
| [11:13] | Of course. Avocados because… | 当然会买牛油果了 因为… | 
| [11:15] | Avocados are green which is the color of summer. | 牛油果是绿色的 而绿色又代表着夏天 | 
| [11:18] | And in the summer, you eat watermelon. | 夏天的时候人们会吃西瓜 | 
| [11:19] | – And watermelon has a lot of seeds. – And seeds grow into flowers. | -西瓜里面有很多籽 -这些籽会长成花 | 
| [11:22] | And bees get pollen from flowers to make honey. | 蜜蜂从这些画上采集花粉来酿蜂蜜 | 
| [11:24] | And where do you put honey? On a biscuit. | 而蜂蜜怎么吃呢 涂在饼干上呀 | 
| [11:26] | But eating too many biscuits will plug you up good. | 但饼干吃太多你就会噎得慌 | 
| [11:28] | And plugs are like clogs. And toilets get clogged. | 噎到了就像马桶堵了一样 | 
| [11:30] | – And how do you fix a clogged toilet? – Plungers. Which proves… | -而马桶堵了怎么办呢 -用马桶塞 所以 | 
| [11:33] | Miss Anthrope is Plungerina! | 安特罗普老师就是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [11:35] | Quick! She’s leaving! | 快点 她要走了 | 
| [11:36] | We gotta catch her before she disappears into the night. | 我们得在她被夜色吞没前抓住她 | 
| [11:39] | But George and Harold were about to run into an old friend. | 但乔治和哈罗德马上要撞上一位老朋友了 | 
| [11:41] | Actually, he was more like a new enemy. | 或者说 他更像是一位新敌人 | 
| [11:45] | I am Cloggernaut! | 我是堵塞怪 | 
| [11:47] | And I said I would show up randomly! | 而且我说了我的出现是无规则可循的 | 
| [11:50] | That was way too close. | 刚刚差一点我们就凉了 | 
| [11:52] | We gotta tell Plungerina that Cloggernaut’s back. | 我们得告诉马桶塞丽娜堵塞怪回来了 | 
| [11:54] | 第三章 倾盆大堵 | |
| [11:59] | Plungerina! Cloggernaut’s back! | 马桶塞丽娜 堵塞怪回来啦 | 
| [12:01] | – Get your costume and stop him! – What? | -快换上你的装备阻止他 -什么 | 
| [12:03] | I told you, I’m not Plungerina. | 我告诉过你们了 我不是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [12:05] | Then what’s with the plunger? | 那这些马桶塞是怎么回事呢 | 
| [12:06] | It’s for my bathtub. It’s clogged. | 是用来通我的浴盆的 它堵了 | 
| [12:10] | Oh yeah? What about these avocados? | 是吗 那这些牛油果呢 | 
| [12:13] | These are for the guacamole Mr. Krupp needs to stay alive. | 是给没有牛油果酱就会死的克拉普老师做果酱用的 | 
| [12:17] | Works for me! But try explaining this toilet paper! | 行吧 那这些厕纸怎么解释 | 
| [12:20] | It’s toilet paper. | 就是厕纸啊 | 
| [12:21] | But what about the snakes you bought at the pet store? | 那你在宠物商店买的那条蛇又怎么说 | 
| [12:24] | I didn’t buy any snakes. I bought cat food. For my cats. | 我没买蛇啊 我买的猫粮 给我的猫吃的 | 
| [12:28] | – You mean this cat food? – Yes. | -你是说这袋猫粮 -对 | 
| [12:30] | – For these cats? – Oh, no. | -给这些猫的 -完了 | 
| [12:32] | Miss Anthrope! | 安特罗普老师 | 
| [12:37] | – That all makes sense. – More sense than what we said. | -这些都说得通了 -比我们说的还要通 | 
| [12:40] | She’s definitely not Plungerina. | 她肯定不是马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [12:47] | It was even worse than it looked | 情况比看起来的还要糟 | 
| [12:48] | because the strange goulash of | 因为这盆大乱炖的原料 | 
| [12:50] | toilet paper, avocados, cat food, cats, | 厕纸 牛油果 猫粮 猫 | 
| [12:52] | and scented bath products transformed Miss Anthrope into… | 再加上香味沐浴产品让安特罗普老师变成了… | 
| [12:59] | I am the baroness of blockage! The sovereign of sewage! | 我是堵塞女爵 污水的绝对统治者 | 
| [13:03] | I command the power of obstruction! | 我负责操控一切堵塞的力量 | 
| [13:06] | I am Clogneta! | 我就是堵塞女王 | 
| [13:09] | *Clogneta!* | *堵塞女王* | 
| [13:12] | – Another clog monster? – That’s two in one episode, man. | -另一个堵塞怪物 -天 一集里面有两个 | 
| [13:15] | Silence! I will clog this town! Then the world! | 安静 我要堵塞这座城市 然后是这个世界 | 
| [13:18] | Then no one will be able to take away my power! | 没人能夺走我的力量 | 
| [13:22] | Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 哇哈哈哈哈 | 
| [13:24] | Notice I put a “mua” before my “ha-ha-ha-ha”? | 注意到我把”哇”放到”哈哈哈哈”前面了吗 | 
| [13:27] | That’s ’cause I’m evil! | 那是因为我很邪恶 | 
| [13:30] | You’re finished, Clogneta! | 你完蛋了 堵塞女王 | 
| [13:31] | Yes, as long as you hold still and don’t fight back. | 是的 只要你别动 不还手 | 
| [13:34] | I’d rather clog the world, starting with you! | 我宁愿堵塞了这个世界 从你们开始 | 
| [13:37] | Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 哇哈哈哈哈 | 
| [13:46] | – What’s that thumping? – Don’t ask me. I’m in here with you. | -那声音是什么 -别问我 我和你待在这了 | 
| [13:53] | Plungerina! | 马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [13:54] | What is it with you guys and clogs today? | 你们还有那些堵塞物是怎么回事 | 
| [13:56] | I’m the only chance you’ve got to stop Clogneta. | 我是你们阻止堵塞女王唯一的机会了 | 
| [13:59] | – What about Cloggernaut? – Him, too. | -堵塞怪呢 -还有他 | 
| [14:01] | But first, we need another toilet. | 但首先 我们需要另一个厕所 | 
| [14:04] | Hi, Miss Anthrope’s neighbor. | 你好 安特罗普老师的邻居 | 
| [14:06] | I’m Plungerina. We need your toilet. | 我是马桶塞丽娜 我们需要你的厕所 | 
| [14:09] | Two sinks? This is a nice bathroom. | 两个水槽 这厕所不错 | 
| [14:11] | Sure hope we don’t mess it up. | 希望我们不要弄乱这个厕所 | 
| [14:15] | Wait outside, guys. This could get hairy. | 在外面等 伙计们 这可能会有很多毛发 | 
| [14:18] | ‘Cause clogs usually have hair. | 因为堵塞物通常就有头发 | 
| [14:22] | You sure you can stop those evil clogs alone? | 你确定你能一个人阻止那些邪恶的堵塞物 | 
| [14:24] | I handled one clog. Pretty sure I can handle two. | 我能处理得了一个 就能处理两个 | 
| [14:31] | Gotcha. | 好了 | 
| [14:34] | Who dares unclog Clogneta? | 谁敢清除堵塞女王的堵塞物 | 
| [14:37] | *Clogneta!* | *堵塞女王* | 
| [14:40] | Plungerina. | 马桶塞丽娜 | 
| [14:41] | – And your pipes are about to be cleaned! – Great line. | -你的管道将会被清洗 -不错的台词 | 
| [14:44] | Not sure Cap can handle two clogs, but maybe she can. | 不确定队长能不能搞定两个 但也许她能 | 
| [14:47] | Yes, she’s got this. | 是的 她可以的 | 
| [14:48] | Your puny plungers are no match | 你那不起眼的马桶塞 | 
| [14:50] | for my monumental muck! | 和我巨大的堵塞物不匹配 | 
| [14:52] | Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 哇哈哈哈哈 | 
| [14:55] | Still putting the “mua” there, ’cause evil. | 还是把”哇”放在前面 因为我很邪恶 | 
| [14:58] | Now, with no one in my way, you will witness | 现在没人能阻挡我 你们会在我 | 
| [15:00] | the true power of the clog as I clog this town to its knees! | 堵塞整座城市的时候 见证堵塞的真正力量 | 
| [15:05] | Guys, hide behind the sink so you don’t get sucked in! | 伙计们 躲在水槽后面 这样你们就不会被吸进来 | 
| [15:08] | I control all things clog. I am… | 我控制所有的堵塞物 我是… | 
| [15:12] | *Clogneta!* | *堵塞女王* | 
| [15:16] | Cream of mushroom! Clogneta just flushed Plungerina! | 我的妈呀 堵塞女王刚刚把马桶塞丽娜冲走了 | 
| [15:19] | – She doesn’t got this, at all! – Nope, I was way off! | -她根本搞不定 -是的 根本搞不定 | 
| [15:22] | And now we need a substitute-substitute hero. | 现在我们需要一个代替替代英雄的英雄 | 
| [15:24] | Let’s find Krupp now! | 我们现在去找克拉普 | 
| [15:27] | Sorry about your bathroom, Miss Anthrope’s neighbor! | 抱歉你的厕所成了这样 安特罗普老师的邻居 | 
| [15:29] | You’re a joke! You used to be something. A principal. | 你就是个笑话 你以前还是个人物 一位校长 | 
| [15:35] | Now you’re wearing a bunny suit | 现在你穿着兔子装 | 
| [15:37] | and about to be humiliated in front of your former peers. | 要在你以前的同事面前出丑 | 
| [15:42] | A joke! | 一个笑话 | 
| [15:43] | A joke, a joke, a joke! | 一个笑话 一个笑话 一个笑话 | 
| [15:46] | – Look at you! – I know! What do I do? | -看看你 -我知道 我能怎么办 | 
| [15:48] | I don’t know. I’m a dummy. You’re losing it, man! | 我不知道 我就是个假人 你失去理智了 | 
| [15:53] | Sorry, gotta take this. | 抱歉 得接一下电话 | 
| [15:56] | – Why are you dressed like a rabbit? – I’m not! | -你为什么穿的像个兔子 -没有 | 
| [15:59] | It’s a filter thingy. | 是个滤镜 | 
| [16:01] | – And how did you get this number? – Are you alone? | -你们从哪搞到的这个号码 -你一个人吗 | 
| [16:03] | Yes. So who’s the little guy? | 是的 那个小家伙是谁 | 
| [16:05] | Uh, nobody! That’s who! | 没谁 没有谁 | 
| [16:07] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间说这个了 | 
| [16:12] | Hey! How’d you get into my phone? | 你们是怎么钻进我的手机的 | 
| [16:15] | – Captain Underpants! We need you here! – In the phone? | -内裤队长 我们这里需要你 -电话里吗 | 
| [16:18] | You think I’ll fit? | 你觉得我能进去 | 
| [16:26] | No! Piqua. | 不是 皮奎 | 
| [16:27] | Oh great, I’ll check the bus schedule! | 好 我看看坐公交车怎么去 | 
| [16:30] | You can fly! | 你可以飞过来 | 
| [16:31] | Even better! | 更好了 | 
| [16:34] | Krupp! What’s taking you so long? | 克拉普 你在干什么这么久 | 
| [16:36] | – Krupp? – Mr. Krupp, you’re on! | -克拉普 -克拉普老师 轮到你了 | 
| [16:39] | Oh no. The show must go on. | 不 表演必须继续 | 
| [16:42] | Now where did Clogneta go? | 堵塞女王去哪了 | 
| [16:43] | Let’s see. She said she wanted to clog the town. | 我想想 她说要堵塞整个城市 | 
| [16:45] | “Clog” rhymes with “frog.” And frogs hop. So do kangaroos. | “堵塞”和”青蛙”押韵 青蛙跳 袋鼠也会 | 
| [16:48] | Kangaroos live in Australia. | 袋鼠生活在澳大利亚 | 
| [16:49] | Australia used to be a penal colony– | 澳大利亚以前是个监禁地… | 
| [16:51] | And I drank a jar of mustard last night. | 我昨晚喝了一瓶芥末 | 
| [16:54] | Guys, guys! She flushed herself, remember? | 伙计们 伙计们 她把自己冲走了 | 
| [16:56] | She’s in the sewer. | 记得吗 她在下水道 | 
| [16:57] | Wait, if Erica and Miss Anthrope aren’t Plungerina, who is? | 等等 如果艾瑞卡和安特罗普老师不是马桶塞丽娜 那谁是 | 
| [17:00] | I don’t know, but I bet we find out soon | 不知道 但我敢说我们马上就能弄明白了 | 
| [17:02] | ’cause the show’s almost over. | 因为表演就快结束了 | 
| [17:03] | Hey, there’s a sewer door! | 那里有个下水道 | 
| [17:09] | Soon I’ll reach Grand Sewer Station, | 很快我就到大下水道车站了 | 
| [17:12] | the central hub for Piqua’s sewage. | 皮奎污秽物的中心 | 
| [17:14] | Once I clog it, all toilets will grind to a halt. | 一旦我堵住了 所有的厕所都会慢慢停止运作 | 
| [17:18] | – My toilet tyranny will be absolute– – Wrong! | -我的厕所专政就能… -错 | 
| [17:21] | I’m going to flush your to-toilet-tarian regime! | 我会冲走你的厕所统治 | 
| [17:24] | You made the one mistake no clog can make, Clogneta. | 你犯了一个不该犯的错误 堵塞女王 | 
| [17:27] | You forgot to deplunger me. | 你忘了处理我 | 
| [17:33] | Now you’re going down. Down the drain. | 现在你要完蛋了 被冲走 | 
| [17:36] | That’s my catchphrase. Suction destruction! | 那是我的口头禅 吸力破坏 | 
| [17:43] | I am Cloggernaut! | 我是堵塞怪 | 
| [17:45] | Showing up randomly to destroy things! | 随机出现摧毁一切 | 
| [17:48] | Mua-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha! | 哇哈哈哈哈 哈哈哈 | 
| [17:50] | As I said, I control all things clog– | 正如我说的 我控制所有堵塞的东西… | 
| [17:54] | including Cloggernaut. | 包括堵塞怪 | 
| [17:56] | This is way over my head. | 这太过分了 | 
| [17:58] | I need help. So much help. | 我需要帮助 很多帮助 | 
| [18:00] | Hey, that’s my catchphrase! | 这是我的口号 | 
| [18:04] | Here’s another one– Wedgie Wallop! | 还有一个 拎内裤冲击 | 
| [18:08] | We got you some backup! | 我们给你找了个后援 | 
| [18:09] | Thanks! Now it’s cloggerin’ time! | 谢谢 现在是疏通时间 | 
| [18:18] | That’s a great catchphrase. | 这口号不错 | 
| [18:20] | I’m stealing it, right after I clogger you! | 我要了 等我先疏通你的 | 
| [18:26] | Hey, these make funny noises! | 这些声音真好笑 | 
| [18:36] | There’s nothing funny about my clogs! | 我的堵塞物没什么好笑的 | 
| [18:39] | We’ll see. I know a thing or two about clogs. | 拭目以待 我对堵塞有点了解 | 
| [18:42] | I eat a lot of cheese. | 我会吃很多奶酪 | 
| [18:43] | Let’s pull these plugs. | 我们把堵塞解决 | 
| [18:45] | 第六章 下水道动画 | |
| [18:46] | …The Incredibly Graphic Violence Chapter | 下水道动画呈现 | 
| [18:47] | Presented in Sewer-O-Rama. | 非常暴力的章节 | 
| [18:49] | Because why watch a sewer fight when you can watch a sewer race? | 既然能看下水道比赛 还看什么下水道格斗 | 
| [18:53] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 | 
| [18:54] | First to the center of the sewer wins. | 先到下水道中心的人获胜 | 
| [18:56] | Looks like Captain Underpants has started. | 内裤队长已经出发了 | 
| [18:58] | Now Plungerina, Clogneta, and Cloggernaut are on their way. | 疏通女王 堵塞女王和堵塞怪也出发了 | 
| [19:02] | And Captain Underpants is stuck in a corner. | 内裤队长卡在角落了 | 
| [19:05] | He could easily turn around, but he’s not. | 他可以掉头 但他没有 | 
| [19:07] | And he seems to have found a pipe snake. | 他发现一条蛇管 | 
| [19:10] | There’s no way he can catch up now– | 他不可能赶上了 | 
| [19:12] | no, wait, Captain Underpants is using the pipe snake | 不 等等 内裤队长用的是蛇管 | 
| [19:15] | to break through the pipes. | 穿过了管道 | 
| [19:17] | It’s gonna be a close finish and explosion for some reason. | 现在很接近 不知为什么发生了爆炸 | 
| [19:23] | I think this pipe snake is actually a real snake. | 我觉得蛇管是条真正的蛇 | 
| [19:27] | And he’s bitey! | 还会咬人 | 
| [19:32] | A thousand pipe snakes wouldn’t be enough to stop us | 一千条蛇管也阻止不了我们 | 
| [19:34] | from becoming a super clog! | 变成超级堵塞物 | 
| [19:38] | Wait, “super clog”? | 等等 超级堵塞物 | 
| [19:47] | I am now the greatest clog of all. | 我现在是最伟大的障碍物了 | 
| [19:50] | I am Clogneta! | 我是堵塞女王 | 
| [19:52] | *Clogneta!* | *堵塞女王* | 
| [19:56] | Don’t worry, I’ll handle this. | 别担心 我来 | 
| [19:58] | If Giuseppe says it’s okay. Ouch! | 如果朱塞佩同意 | 
| [20:01] | He says it’s cool! | 他说没事 | 
| [20:04] | Man, this clog’s too strong for just one hero. | 堵塞物太结实了 一个英雄搞不定 | 
| [20:06] | Life lesson in three, two… | 人生课堂 三 二 | 
| [20:08] | So we need to work together. | 所以我们要合作 | 
| [20:10] | – Like we did on the comic. – Wait, you read our comic? | -就像漫画那样 -等等 你看过我们的漫画 | 
| [20:13] | No, I helped make it. Because I am… | 没有 是我帮忙画的 因为我 | 
| [20:18] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [20:19] | *Erica-aa!* | *艾瑞卡* | 
| [20:22] | What? What? | 什么 什么 | 
| [20:24] | – Wha-aat? – Let’s save the “whoas” for later. | -什么 -等最后再惊讶吧 | 
| [20:27] | Right now, we gotta take this super clog down. | 先把这个超级堵塞物搞定 | 
| [20:30] | – Down the drain. – Together. | -冲进下水道 -大家一起 | 
| [20:31] | – But how do you get so tall? – Plunger stilts. | -你怎么这么高 -皮塞高跷啊 | 
| [20:36] | – We got two plungers left. – And one snake. Ouch! | -我们还有两个活塞 -还有条蛇 | 
| [20:39] | And three snakebites. | 还有三个蛇咬的伤口 | 
| [20:41] | Harold, you distract Clogneta | 哈罗德 你去分散堵塞女王的注意力 | 
| [20:43] | – while we take the plunge to her! – Got it! | -我们等待时机 -明白 | 
| [20:48] | Clogneta! | 堵塞女王 | 
| [21:05] | We need more pressure to punch through this clog! | 我们需要更多的压力来疏通堵塞 | 
| [21:07] | Hold on. Pressure makes you sweat. Sweat is mostly water, | 等等 压力使人出汗 汗主要是水 | 
| [21:11] | and water is in toilets. | 厕所里有水 | 
| [21:12] | And when you flush a toilet, the water goes to the sewer. So… | 冲马桶的时候 水会流到下水道 所以 | 
| [21:16] | Captain Underpants, you gotta flush every toilet in Piqua. | 内裤队长 你得把皮奎每个厕所都冲一遍 | 
| [21:20] | Sounds fun! | 听起来很有趣 | 
| [21:23] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 | 
| [21:42] | – I am flushed out! – Look! It’s working! | -我被冲出来了 -看 有用了 | 
| [21:45] | Sure. There’s just one problem. | 当然 只有一个问题 | 
| [21:49] | We’re gonna drown! | 我们要淹死了 | 
| [21:52] | 第七章 长话短说 | |
| [21:56] | They didn’t drown. | 他们没有淹死 | 
| [21:57] | You were right again, Erica. | 你又对了 艾瑞卡 | 
| [21:58] | Guess Captain Underpants does need help sometimes. | 内裤队长有时确实需要帮助 | 
| [22:02] | this is way more dangerous than I thought it’d be. | 这比我想象的危险多了 | 
| [22:04] | Think I’m gonna hang up my plungers | 我还是金盆洗手 | 
| [22:06] | and leave the heroing to real superheroes. | 把逞英雄的机会留给真正的超级英雄 | 
| [22:08] | What do you mean? You guys made a great team! | 什么意思 你们合作得多好啊 | 
| [22:11] | That just gave me an amazing idea! | 这让我有了一个好主意 | 
| [22:13] | Captain Underpants, Sergeant Boxers, Colonel Urinal, | 内裤队长 拳击队长 尿尿中校 | 
| [22:16] | Fartquake, The Flusher, and Plungerina | 屁震 冲水工和疏通女王 | 
| [22:18] | are the Toiletastics! | 是厕所特工队 | 
| [22:20] | Justice is a dish best served wet! | 正义这道菜 最好还是湿的 | 
| [22:23] | “Toiletastics”? | 厕所特工队 | 
| [22:26] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [22:27] | That’s it. No more bathroom for me. | 行了 我不去厕所了 | 
| [22:29] | Wait, I gotta go to the bathroom! | 等等 我要去厕所 | 
| [22:32] | Did you have fun at the convention? | 会开得开心吗 | 
| [22:34] | Well, I woke up in the sewer with no pants, so, yeah. | 我在下水道醒来 没穿裤子 所以很开心 |