时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:23] | George is the one on the left with the muscle tee and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:26] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:27] | with the ear piece and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:29] | Remember that, now. | 请记住 |
[00:30] | Latest report from Skybunker says aliens are almost here. | 天际者说外星人快到了 |
[00:33] | Luckily, we have plasmazonkspheres to fight them off! | 还好我们有等离子体链接球来对抗它们 |
[00:36] | For humanity! | 为了人类 |
[00:37] | For humanity! | 为了人类 |
[00:40] | How can I concentrate with all this uninspired role-playing? | 有这些无聊的角色扮演 我怎么集中注意 |
[00:43] | Recess is for paperwork, not fun! | 课间是用来看文件的 不是用来玩的 |
[00:45] | Vice Principal Krupp, pop the balls. | 副校长克拉普 扎破这些球 |
[00:50] | The aliens took our plasmazonkspheres, | 外星人干掉了我们的等离子链接球 |
[00:53] | but they missed our gyrostroyers! | 但是他们没想到我们有螺旋毁灭者 |
[00:54] | For humanity! | 为了人类 |
[00:57] | Motion sick. | 晕船了 |
[01:00] | Krupp, retire the merry-go-round. | 克拉普 拆掉大转盘 |
[01:05] | The aliens took all the gear they could see. | 外星人拆掉了他们看到的所有装置 |
[01:07] | Luckily, we have a bunch of invisible gear! | 还好我们还有很多隐形装置 |
[01:10] | Ready, and… | 准备好了 |
[01:11] | For humanity! | 为了人类 |
[01:23] | Krupp, scorch the earth. | 克拉普 刮掉这些烂土 |
[01:27] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:28] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:30] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:33] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:36] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:37] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:41] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:44] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:45] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:47] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:50] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:54] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:57] | “The Bizarre Blitzkrieg of the Bothersome Butt-erflies!” | 烦人屁蝇的风暴突袭 |
[02:00] | 第一章 玩耍玩耍快走开 | |
[02:02] | The year is 2075. | 今年是2075年 |
[02:05] | The aliens have scorched the playground, | 外星人占领了我们的操场 |
[02:07] | but they haven’t scorched our spirit. | 但是他们没有占领我们的精神 |
[02:09] | For recess! | 为了课间 |
[02:14] | Yeah! We’re, like, aliens. | 我们就像外星人 |
[02:16] | I’m, like, the queen ’cause… | 我就想女王 因为 |
[02:21] | I was born to rule and stuff. | 我生来就是统治一切的 |
[02:23] | Sophie One, conquer the humans. | 一号索菲 政府人类 |
[02:25] | Other Sophie, use your body as a shield. | 另一个索菲 用你的身体当肉盾 |
[02:28] | Firing dirt bombs! | 发射泥土炸弹 |
[02:33] | They’re relentless, like a telemarketer. I must stop this! | 他们简直就像无情的电话推销员 我要阻止他们 |
[02:37] | Confused and infuriated by the fun the other kids were having, | 困惑和愤怒与其他孩子们的乐趣 |
[02:40] | Melvin decided to do something about it: wreck it. | 梅尔文决定做些什么 毁掉一切 |
[02:42] | Fear is the ultimate fun killer. | 恐惧时终极乐趣杀手 |
[02:47] | Crocodiles are terrifying. Bats are horrific. | 鳄鱼很可怕 蝙蝠很恐怖 |
[02:51] | So I’ll use my You Choose You Fuse 2000 to make croc-o-bats, | 我要用我的选择融合体2000来做出鳄鱼蝙蝠 |
[02:56] | the perfect enforcers! | 完美的怪物 |
[03:01] | Does that answer your question, Mother? | 这能回答你的问题吗 母亲 |
[03:03] | I just asked if you wanted some meatloaf, dear. | 我刚刚问你要不要来点肉卷 亲爱的 |
[03:07] | We’ve taken the alien queen and her lieutenants prisoner. | 我们抓到了外星人王后和她的副手 |
[03:10] | But for some reason, she’s not afraid. | 但不知道为什么 她不害怕 |
[03:12] | Yeah, ’cause I’m totally gonna double-cross you. | 因为我绝对会阴你们 |
[03:17] | Oops, spoiler. | 抱歉 剧透了 |
[03:18] | The era of fun is over! | 乐趣的时代结束了 |
[03:21] | – Rest in peace, recess. – What? | -安息吧 课间 -什么 |
[03:24] | – Nothing can kill recess. – Not even you. | -什么都杀不死课间 -连你也不行 |
[03:26] | True. I can’t kill recess, but they can. | 没错 我杀不死课间 但他们能 |
[03:29] | Croc-o-bats, attack! | 鳄鱼蝙蝠 进攻 |
[03:32] | Even though I’m terrified, I gotta admit, those things are awesome. | 就算我很害怕 我也得承认 这好棒 |
[03:35] | Yeah, this’ll be a great story if we live until the bell rings. | 没错 如果我们能活到上课铃响 这是很棒的故事 |
[03:40] | Principal Melvinborg? | 梅尔文机器人校长 |
[03:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:45] | What’d you do with the closet? It’s like a spaceship in here. | 你对我的衣橱做了什么 里面好像有一艘飞船 |
[03:48] | If you must know, as a half-man, half-cyborg from the future, | 如果你一定要知道 作为来自未来的半人半机械体 |
[03:51] | I happen to know that mutants will attack. | 我知道变异体会袭击我们 |
[03:53] | The first sign will be a gentle breeze | 第一个迹象是一阵微风 |
[03:55] | followed by a merciless onslaught. | 然后是无情的屠杀 |
[03:57] | But thanks to this panic room, I’ll be safe. | 不过我会因为躲在这个惊慌室中而非常安全 |
[03:59] | When is that gonna happen? | 这会是什么时候的事 |
[04:01] | Well, I know the precise date and time, but I can’t tell you | 我知道准确的时间 但我不能告诉我 |
[04:04] | because it would cause a tear | 因为这会导致 |
[04:05] | in the fabric of the space-time continuum. | 时空连续性的撕裂 |
[04:07] | Hey, that milkshake looks tasty. | 这奶昔看上去好美味 |
[04:09] | – Can I have one? – Can’t you read? | -能给我一杯吗 -你不认字吗 |
[04:11] | “Melvins only.” | “梅尔文们专属” |
[04:13] | And you’re no Melvin. | 你不是梅尔文 |
[04:14] | – So you’re an intruder. – But I love milksha– | -所以你是入侵者 -但我喜欢奶… |
[04:23] | Melvin’s right, these things are killing recess. | 梅尔文说得对 这些东西会消灭课间 |
[04:26] | Melvin crossed the line, man. Crossed the line. | 梅尔文过分了 兄弟们 过分了 |
[04:29] | We need to think of a way to get rid of these croc-o-bats. | 我们要想办法除掉这些鳄鱼蝙蝠 |
[04:33] | A bizarrely big bread-baited bear trap! | 一个奇怪的面包捕熊陷阱 |
[04:36] | A totally taut trebuchet target toss! | 随便乱扔的投石机 |
[04:39] | A retro rocket remote relocation! | 远程复古火箭 |
[04:42] | A pyramid pulverizing pendulum punch! | 金字塔粉碎摆冲头 |
[04:44] | Nope. Those ideas won’t work. | 不 这些主意没用的 |
[04:46] | What if we use Melvin’s Time Toad | 如果我们用梅尔文的时间蟾蜍 |
[04:48] | and send the croc-o-bats far away | 把鳄鱼蝙蝠扔到 |
[04:49] | in time and space to save recess? | 时空中 拯救课间 |
[04:51] | Perfect! Why didn’t you start with that one? | 完美 你为什么不一开始就从这开始 |
[04:53] | Needed to warm up. | 得先热个身 |
[04:54] | So we gotta get them into the Time Toad somehow. | 那我们得想办法把他们引到时间蟾蜍里 |
[04:57] | Feeding time! | 进食时间 |
[05:02] | Behold! I finally found a use for your vile meatloaf, Mother. | 看 我终于想办法解决掉你的烂肉卷了 母亲 |
[05:06] | They’re so hungry! I’ll make more. | 它们好饿 我再去做一点 |
[05:11] | – Saved by the meatloaf. – That gives me an idea! | -肉卷救了我们一命 -这让我有了个主意 |
[05:14] | 第二章 把肉翻过来 | |
[05:19] | My refrigerator is running? Again? | 我的冰箱跑了 又跑了 |
[05:22] | Coolio McChill! | 库里奥·麦基尔 |
[05:23] | Having seen the croc-o-bats’ taste for meatloaf, | 看到鳄鱼蝙蝠如此喜欢肉卷 |
[05:26] | George and Harold realized they could use it | 乔治和哈罗德发现他们可以利用肉卷 |
[05:28] | to lure the recess-killing critters into Melvin’s Time Toad | 来引诱扼杀课间的怪物冲入梅尔文的时间蟾蜍 |
[05:31] | and send them on their way into oblivion. | 让他们永远消失 |
[05:32] | The boys’ pop-up meatloaf stand | 孩子们做的肉卷大供应 |
[05:34] | was a big hit with the croc-o-bats and hipsters. | 是鳄鱼蝙蝠和嬉皮士的最爱 |
[05:37] | That’s right, croc-o-bats, this way to the free meatloaf! | 没错 鳄鱼蝙蝠 这边有免费的肉卷 |
[05:40] | Step right up! Best meatloaf in town! | 马上来 全城最棒的肉卷 |
[05:44] | – We should stop doing accents. – Yep. And it’s working! | -我们不要再学什么口音了 -成功了 |
[05:48] | You boys and mutants are really putting away some meatloaf. | 你们这些孩子和变异怪真能吃肉卷 |
[05:51] | Thanks for letting us do our class restaurant project here | 谢谢你在梅尔文外出做项目的时候 |
[05:54] | while Melvin’s out getting project stuff. | 让我们在这里完成我们的食堂项目 |
[05:57] | Keep the meatloaf coming, Melvin’s mom, | 继续上肉卷 梅尔文的妈妈 |
[05:58] | or these croc-o-bats might just eat us. | 不然这些鳄鱼蝙蝠可能会吃掉我们 |
[06:01] | But seriously, keep it coming. | 不过说真的 继续上 |
[06:11] | That’s the last of them. Recess is saved! | 最后一批了 课间安全了 |
[06:13] | And croc-o-bats are good tippers. | 鳄鱼蝙蝠给的小费也真多 |
[06:15] | I’m sure sending a bunch of scary mutants | 我相信把一堆恐怖的变异怪 |
[06:17] | to a far-off jungle way in the past | 送到很久以前的片源雨林 |
[06:19] | will work out just fine. | 不会有任何问题的 |
[06:20] | But it didn’t | 但是有问题 |
[06:21] | because the croc-o-bats survived for millions of years | 因为鳄鱼蝙蝠存活了几百万年 |
[06:24] | and are still around today. | 到如今依然存在 |
[06:25] | That’s how they made Other Sophie their queen | 所以在前情中 它们把另一个索菲 |
[06:27] | in a previous episode. | 尊为了它们的女王 |
[06:28] | Check this out. | 你看这个 |
[06:29] | I think this is what Melvin used to make croc-o-bats. | 我觉得这是梅尔文用来做鳄鱼蝙蝠的 |
[06:31] | Payback time. | 该报复他了 |
[06:33] | What could we make with this thing that would drive Melvin crazy? | 我们能用这个做出什么能逼疯梅尔文的东西 |
[06:35] | A wolf and an eagle. A wolf-gle. | 狼和鹰 鹰狼 |
[06:37] | Sounds like a breakfast sandwich. | 听起来像是早餐三明治 |
[06:39] | Uh, two wolf-gles with cheese and a large armadillorange juice. | 两份鹰狼配芝士 再来一大份鳄梨酱 |
[06:42] | – How about a dog-cat? – What? | -那狗猫呢 -什么 |
[06:44] | No. Are you trying to bring about the end of the world? | 不 你想让世界毁灭吗 |
[06:49] | Yep. It’s all over, dude. | 没错 全部结束了 哥们 |
[06:53] | Nah, we don’t wanna make anything dangerous, | 不 我们不想做出什么危险的东西 |
[06:55] | like the croc-o-bats. | 就像鳄鱼蝙蝠 |
[06:56] | – I got it! Draw a butt. – Gladly. | -我知道了 画个屁股 -乐意至极 |
[07:01] | He’s gonna hate this. | 他绝对会恨死的 |
[07:03] | 第三章 全是屁股惹的祸 | |
[07:10] | – Butts and flies make butt-erflies. – So good! Because butt. | -屁股和苍蝇能合出屁蝇 -好爽 因为屁股 |
[07:19] | What are these things? Why are they here? | 这是什么东西 为什么会在这里 |
[07:21] | – And where are my croc-o-bats? – Croc-o-whats? | -我的鳄鱼蝙蝠呢 -鳄鱼什么 |
[07:23] | – Never heard of them. – Wait a minute. | -没听说过 -等一下 |
[07:25] | Did you two use my You Choose You Fuse 2000 | 你们用了我的选择融合体2000 |
[07:27] | to create these abominations? | 创造出这种恶心的东西 |
[07:28] | – You choose the what? – Never heard of it. | 你的选择什么 -没听说过 |
[07:30] | You’re lying! You’ve doomed us all! | 你们撒谎 你让我们都完蛋了 |
[07:32] | How? They’re butts and they fly. | 怎么会 他们只是会飞的屁股 |
[07:34] | It doesn’t get better than that. | 没有比这更棒的了 |
[07:36] | No, you don’t understand. DNA is very delicate. | 不 你不明白 基因是非常敏感的 |
[07:39] | If you splice the wrong things together, | 如果你拼错了东西 |
[07:41] | the resulting mutations can be catastrophic. | 造成的变异体可能会是毁灭性的 |
[07:44] | I just see some flying butts. | 我只看到了一些会飞的屁股 |
[07:47] | Flying butts with fangs and bad attitudes! | 会飞的屁股 长尖牙还很凶 |
[07:51] | We were so wrong! | 我们大错特错了 |
[08:00] | The first sign will be a gentle breeze | 第一个迹象是一阵微风 |
[08:02] | followed by a merciless onslaught. | 然后是无情的屠杀 |
[08:04] | Oh no! A gentle breeze! | 不 微风来了 |
[08:08] | See ya, butt targets! | 再见 目标们 |
[08:09] | – Where’s he going? – Who cares? | -他去哪里 -谁管他呢 |
[08:11] | We’ve got killer butts on our butts! | 有一群杀人屁股跟在我们屁股后面 |
[08:13] | Finally, straight. | 终于正了 |
[08:14] | There’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back. | 又浪费了我生命中宝贵的两小时 |
[08:21] | I thought this only happened in cartoons. Why are you in here? | 我以为这只会发生在动画片里 你怎么会在这里 |
[08:23] | Gentle breeze! Mutants! | 微风 变异体 |
[08:28] | Pecan pie! It’s happening. | 胡桃派 开始了 |
[08:33] | Now nobody can get in. We’re safe. | 现在没人能进来了 我们安全了 |
[08:35] | Yes, but now you and I are stuck in here indefinitely. | 没错 但我们现在可是被困在这里了 |
[08:38] | – Does that mean forever? – Maybe. | -是永远吗 -也许吧 |
[08:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:44] | Okay, I think we lost them. | 好了 我觉得我们甩掉它们了 |
[08:46] | Unless they, like, crash in through those windows and stuff. | 除非它们会从这些窗户里闯进来 |
[08:50] | Well, that’s just asking for it. | 求仁得仁 |
[08:53] | – Quick, the cafeteria! – Yeah, there are no windows in there! | -快点 去餐厅 -对 那里没有餐厅 |
[09:13] | Let me in! It’s a butt-vasion! | 放我进去 屁股入侵了 |
[09:15] | Why can’t you hear me? | 你为什么听不到 |
[09:17] | That’s your third milkshake. Why don’t you just get a bucket? | 你这是第三杯奶昔了 不如直接来一桶吧 |
[09:21] | Where’s the bathroom in here? ‘Cause I really gotta go. | 这里的厕所在哪里 我得去一趟 |
[09:24] | no. I forgot to put a bathroom in here. | 不 我忘记建造厕所了 |
[09:29] | What good’s a panic room if you can’t use it | 如果在惊慌的时候不能进惊慌室 |
[09:31] | when you’re panicking? | 那还有什么作用 |
[09:37] | – Made it! – Yep! | -我们到了 -没错 |
[09:38] | Only thing left to do is shut this door, and no one can get in. | 现在只要关上这扇门 没人能进来了 |
[09:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:46] | Should we let him in? | 我们该让他进来吗 |
[09:50] | I don’t know. He killed recess. | 我不知道 他消灭了课间 |
[09:52] | True, but we’re here and we made the butt-erflies. | 没错 但是是我们做了屁蝇 |
[09:57] | Yeah, but it was his machine. | 没错 但那是他的机器 |
[10:00] | This is a real dilemma. Let’s make a list of pros and cons. | 真是个困境 我们列一下利弊吧 |
[10:04] | Hey, Melvin. You made it. | 梅尔文 你来了 |
[10:06] | Well, no thanks to you two broken escalators! | 跟你们这两个破电梯没有关系 |
[10:09] | Now we’re trapped. | 现在我们被困在这里了 |
[10:10] | Don’t worry. I’ll call for help. | 别担心 我来求救 |
[10:12] | – No signal. Not a single bar. – How do you know if you have bars? | -没有信号 一条都没有 -你怎么知道有没有条 |
[10:16] | OMG. I have no bars. | 天啊 我没有条 |
[10:19] | it’s, like, the end of the world. | 这简直就像世界末日 |
[10:25] | The bars are gone. I ate them. | 条没了 被我吃了 |
[10:31] | Hey, what’s that sound? | 这是什么声音 |
[10:34] | Because it sounds like the butt-erflies | 因为听起来像那些屁蝇 |
[10:36] | are eating through the walls, | 正在咬穿墙壁 |
[10:37] | and that would paralyze me with fear. | 那样我就会被吓瘫的 |
[10:39] | No. The butt-erflies are eating through the walls. | 不 那些屁蝇正在咬穿墙壁 |
[10:42] | What are these walls made of? | 这些墙壁是用什么做的 |
[10:44] | Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[10:45] | Here’s the thing. These new nectar walls are dirt cheap. | 是这样的 这些新花蜜墙非常便宜 |
[10:49] | Just two things. Okay. | 只有两件事要注意 |
[10:51] | If they ever invent a wireless phone, | 如果有无线手机 |
[10:53] | these babies are gonna block the signal. | 这些宝贝会屏蔽了信号 |
[10:55] | But wires ain’t going nowhere. | 但是没有没什么线的 |
[11:00] | and they attract butterflies. | 而且还会吸引蝴蝶 |
[11:01] | Strange thing to say, but it’s true. Like crazy! Butterflies. | 虽然很奇怪 但的确是这样 很疯狂 蝴蝶 |
[11:05] | You remember the scene in the– With the butterflies? | 你还记得那一幕…都是蝴蝶的吗 |
[11:08] | Nothing compared to this. But what harm can they do? | 什么都比不上 但是蝴蝶能做什么呢 |
[11:11] | What harm can a butterfly do? | 一只蝴蝶能做什么呢 |
[11:18] | We gotta get Captain Underpants before those hangry butts | 我们得趁这些饥饿的屁股咬出一条路来 |
[11:21] | chew their way through and make us dessert. | 把我们全吃了前找到内裤队长 |
[11:23] | – Well, I’m not going out there. – Well, I’m not going out there. | -我才不出去 -我也不出去 |
[11:26] | – Maybe he’ll find us. – Yeah, let’s play that out. | -也许他会找到我们 -好的 就这么办吧 |
[11:34] | I don’t have the tools to repair the keypad you destroyed! | 我没有工具能修复被你弄坏的触摸板 |
[11:37] | That means we’re stuck in here. | 那说明我们被困在这里了 |
[11:38] | I guess we’ll just have to get along. | 看来我们只能待在一起了 |
[11:40] | Okay. Do you like music? | 好吧 你喜欢音乐吗 |
[11:46] | – I hate country music! – So do I! | -我恨乡村音乐 -我也是 |
[11:51] | No! | 不 |
[11:52] | 第四章 责备是可耻的 | |
[11:55] | You know what? I don’t think Captain Underpants is coming. | 我觉得内裤队长不会来了 |
[11:57] | And these walls aren’t getting any thicker. | 这些墙马上就要被咬穿了 |
[11:59] | We gotta think of a way to get everyone out of this mess. | 我们得想办法把大家都救出去 |
[12:02] | None of that will work. Listen up! | 那些都没用 听好了 |
[12:04] | We need someone to, like, go out there and get butt munched | 我们需要有人去被他们咬掉屁股 引开他们 |
[12:08] | to save the rest of us and save my har. | 这样才能拯救我们其他人和我的头毛 |
[12:11] | Like Melvin. This is his fault | 就像梅尔文一样 这都是他的错 |
[12:13] | ’cause he’s smart and does science and stuff. | 因为他很聪明 搞什么科学的 |
[12:15] | Like a witch, but, um, like, a boy? | 就像一个女巫 男孩子的 |
[12:18] | – You mean a warlock? – See? See, see, see? | -你是说巫师吗 -看 看 |
[12:21] | Your brain is, like, a threat to us all. | 你的头脑对我们来说全是威胁 |
[12:26] | Sophies, throw him out. | 索菲们 把他扔出去 |
[12:27] | Throw him out! Throw him out! | 把他扔出去 把他扔出去 |
[12:29] | We can’t let Melvin take the fall for us. We’ve gotta confess. | 我们不能让梅尔文帮我们背锅 我们得坦白 |
[12:32] | Or we dig a tunnel outta here, find Krupp, | 或者我们挖一条隧道出去找到克拉普 |
[12:35] | have Captain Underpants save the day, and no one has to go down. | 让内裤队长来拯救世界 大家都会没事了 |
[12:38] | Looks good on paper. I’m in. | 听起来不错 我加入 |
[12:43] | Ooh! What’s that awful smell? | 这臭味是什么 |
[12:45] | It’s like an armpit soaked in cabbage juice. | 就像浸在卷心菜中的腋窝 |
[12:48] | No, the butt-erflies are trying to smoke us out. | 不 屁蝇想要把我们熏出去 |
[12:50] | But instead of smoke, it’s farts! | 但是它们用的是屁 |
[12:53] | Throw him out! Throw him out! Throw him out! | 把他扔出去 把他扔出去 把他扔出去 |
[12:55] | Back, you angry mob of dead ends! | 后退 你们这些穷途狂徒 |
[12:58] | Forget the hole. We gotta fix this, | 别管这些洞了 我们必须要解决这件事 |
[12:59] | or we’re all going down together. | 不然我们就得一起完蛋 |
[13:01] | Good. Digging is hard work. | 太好了 挖洞太累了 |
[13:02] | Guys, it wasn’t Melvin. | 伙计们 不是梅尔文 |
[13:04] | It was us. We made the butt-erflies. | 是我们 我们造出了屁蝇 |
[13:06] | We just wanted to make recess fun again. | 我们只是想让课间再次有趣起来 |
[13:08] | But we messed up. | 但是我们搞砸了 |
[13:10] | And now we’ve gotta work together, | 现在我们要齐心协力 |
[13:11] | or we’re gonna get eaten, farted to death, or both! | 不然我们都会被吃掉 熏死 或者两者皆是 |
[13:18] | I’m clapping slow | 我在缓慢地鼓掌 |
[13:21] | ’cause they do that in TV and movies when something stinks, | 因为电视和电影中有很臭的味道时就会这样 |
[13:25] | like Other Sophie. | 就像另一个索菲 |
[13:26] | Ugh, No offense, Other Sophie, but you smell like a jungle beast. | 无意冒犯 另一个索菲 但你闻上去像丛林动物 |
[13:30] | Anyway, nice try. | 不管怎么说 你们精神可嘉 |
[13:31] | I know you like the spotlight, but you guys don’t do science. | 我知道你们喜欢做焦点 但你们不会科学 |
[13:34] | You do comics. | 你们只会画漫画 |
[13:36] | I guess we should do a comic. | 我想我们该画漫画了 |
[13:37] | Yeah, and fast, or Melvin’s toast. | 没错 要快点 不然梅尔文就完了 |
[13:41] | Captain Underpants | 《内裤队长 |
[13:43] | and the Croc-o-bat Butt-erfly Conundrum Blunder. | 和鳄鱼蝙蝠屁蝇困境》 |
[13:46] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作 |
[13:47] | So, recess is a time for fun with running and jumping and– | 课间本来是跑跑跳跳玩的时间 |
[13:51] | “Heads up!” And, “Slow down!” | “小心”和”慢点” |
[13:53] | And, “Throw me the ball!” | 还有”把球扔给我” |
[13:54] | And, “No way, it’s my ball. Get your own ball.” | 还有”不要 这是我的球 自己拿个球” |
[13:56] | And bleeding knees, and chalk, and stuff. So much fun! | 还有流血的膝盖 粉笔 还有之类的 真好玩 |
[13:59] | 梅尔文 我爱科学 | |
[14:00] | But one day, there was a smart kid who loved science and hated fun. | 但是有一天 有个喜欢科学讨厌乐趣的聪明小子 |
[14:02] | Let’s call him… Nelvin. | 我们叫他 内尔文吧 |
[14:04] | 内尔文 我爱科学 | |
[14:05] | And he was all like, “Stop the fun, you word-no-one-knows.” | 他说”停止玩乐 什么什么的” |
[14:08] | And then he built a machine that, bzz-ack, made croc-o-bats, | 然后他造了一个机器 做了鳄鱼蝙蝠 |
[14:11] | which are half-crocodile, half-bats, and awesome! | 半俄语 半蝙蝠 超级棒 |
[14:13] | But they ruined recess by swooping around with their fangs. | 但是他们飞来飞去 毁掉了课间 |
[14:17] | Luckily, Captain Underpants was flying by. | 还好内裤队长飞过 |
[14:19] | He was all, “I’m afraid of crocodiles and bats. | 他就说”我害怕鳄鱼和蝙蝠 |
[14:22] | But for some reason, croc-o-bats are fine.” | 但是不知道为什么 鳄鱼蝙蝠没事” |
[14:24] | So he swooped down. Swoop! | 于是他飞了下来 |
[14:25] | And he twirled some undies so fast… | 然后他迅速地转内裤 |
[14:28] | that he opened a wedgie wormhole! | 打开了一个楔形虫洞 |
[14:30] | And he herded the croc-o-bats into the wedgie wormhole | 于是他把鳄鱼蝙蝠扔进虫洞里 |
[14:32] | like a croc-o-bat cowboy. Yee-haw! | 就像鳄鱼蝙蝠牛仔 |
[14:34] | And they went somewhere else far away, | 然后他们去了很远的地方 |
[14:36] | so, like, don’t worry about it. | 所以 都不用担心了 |
[14:39] | And the kids were so happy. And George and Harold, | 孩子们好开心 乔治和哈罗德 |
[14:41] | who were pretty great and made comics, wanted to celebrate, | 两个会画漫画的酷小子想要庆祝 |
[14:43] | so they borrowed, not stole, borrowed Nelvin’s machine. | 于是他们借了 不是偷了 借了内尔文的机器 |
[14:46] | And they combined butts and flies to make butt-erflies! | 于是他们把屁股和苍蝇结合在一起变成了屁蝇 |
[14:49] | Because that’s quality comedy right there. Ding! | 因为这就是高质量的漫画 |
[14:52] | 真有趣 是屁股 | |
[14:52] | But even though the butt-erflies were hilarious… | 但就算屁蝇很搞笑 |
[14:55] | I mean, flying butts, right? | 毕竟是会飞的屁股吧 |
[14:56] | They were also dangerous and crazy. | 他们还很危险 疯狂 |
[14:57] | And they chased all the kids into the cafeteria. | 它们把所有的孩子追到了客厅 |
[14:59] | And the kids were all like, | 孩子们全都 |
[15:00] | “We’re safe because we closed the doors.” | “我们安全了 因为我们关上了门” |
[15:01] | But the butt-erflies ate through the walls, | 但是屁蝇吃穿了墙 |
[15:03] | like hungry lawn mowers! | 就像饥饿的割草机 |
[15:04] | Crunch, crunch! | 嚼啊嚼 |
[15:05] | But it all worked out fine | 但一切都没事 |
[15:06] | ’cause Captain Underpants stopped the butt-erflies, too. | 因为内裤队长也阻止了屁蝇 |
[15:08] | Wham! Slank! Horse jockey! | 砰 啪 哐当 |
[15:10] | So, there’s nothing to worry about | 这样就没什么好担心的了 |
[15:11] | if everyone keeps a cool head and doesn’t lose it. | 大家脑袋都没问题 没有丢 |
[15:13] | And George and Harold were sorry, | 乔治和哈罗德很抱歉 |
[15:15] | even though it was Nelvin’s machine. | 虽然那是内尔文的机器 |
[15:16] | But they used it. | 但是他们用的 |
[15:17] | But there was no reason to blame Melvin– er, Nelvin. | 但是没有理由责怪梅尔文 或者内尔文 |
[15:20] | Even though nothing would’ve happened without the machine. | 警官没有机器 什么都不会发生 |
[15:22] | And George and Harold felt so bad, | 乔治和哈罗德感觉好难过 |
[15:24] | they got everyone ice cream and new wavezoomers | 一切都结束后 他们给大家买了 |
[15:27] | when it was over. | 冰淇淋和新的冲浪板 |
[15:28] | So, good thing everyone forgave them | 还好大家都原谅了他们 |
[15:30] | and didn’t hand them over to the butt monsters. | 没有把他们交给屁股怪兽 |
[15:32] | Okay. The end. | 好了 结束了 |
[15:33] | Oh, my har. | 我的头毛 |
[15:35] | George, Harold, and Melvin are, like, all to blame | 都怪乔治 哈罗德和梅尔文搞出 |
[15:37] | for the flying butts and the toxic gas! | 这些会飞的屁股和毒气 |
[15:39] | So we have to throw them all out! | 我们得把他们都丢出去 |
[15:41] | Throw him out! Throw him out! | 把他丢出去 把他丢出去 |
[15:43] | What? No! I was vindicated! You completely missed the point! | 什么 不 我辩白了 你们弄错了重点 |
[15:49] | – Wow, our comic only sort of worked. – Like a plane with one wing. | -我们的漫画书只有部分用 -就像断翼的飞机 |
[15:53] | Welcome aboard Nowhere Air. Today, we’ll be flying in a circle. | 欢迎来到无人的深空 今天我们要绕圈飞 |
[15:57] | So good. | 真棒 |
[15:58] | Throw him out! | 把他扔出去 |
[16:00] | Okay, that should totally solve our problem. | 好了 这样应该就能解决我们的问题了 |
[16:03] | So, everybody, get a lunch bag so you can, like, breathe. | 大家拿上午餐盒子 放松吧 |
[16:06] | And… let’s… talk… har. | 我们来欢乐吧 |
[16:11] | 第五章 偷偷摸摸 | |
[16:13] | And then George, Harold, and Melvin were eaten by butt-erflies. | 然后乔治 哈罗德和梅尔文被屁蝇吃了 |
[16:17] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[16:18] | Even butts aren’t gonna buy these locker disguises forever. | 屁股也不会永远被储物箱伪装所蒙蔽 |
[16:22] | We gotta find Krupp fast. | 我们得赶紧找到克拉普 |
[16:23] | Why? Krupp’s as useless as an appendix. | 为什么 克拉普跟阑尾一样没用 |
[16:27] | Because you don’t need an appendix! | 因为你根本不需要阑尾 |
[16:29] | Oh well, he’s a coward, too, | 他还是个懦夫 |
[16:31] | so he’s probably in a safe place, yeah. | 所以他应该在一个安全的地方 |
[16:34] | I know a safe place. | 我知道一个安全的地方 |
[16:35] | And you lint traps helped me, so I suppose I have to help you. | 你们之前帮过我 我想我也得帮你们 |
[16:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[16:41] | Harold, wait. | 哈罗德 等等 |
[16:42] | “Reach for the sky, and you’ll always fail.” | “想登天永远会坠落” |
[16:47] | “Yell like a funky toad.” That juice was worth the squeeze. | “像摇滚蟾蜍一样大喊” 值得我们停下来 |
[16:55] | This is a lot easier without butts breathing down my neck. | 没有屁股追着我就简单多了 |
[16:57] | I just reprogram the circuit board RAM processor ignitions… | 我只要重新编程面板处理器启动… |
[17:01] | – We don’t need the play-by-play. – Yeah, you can just do it. | -我们不需要说明 -你直接做就行 |
[17:04] | And… I’m brilliant. | 然后…我很聪明 |
[17:10] | *Well, it’s lonely At the top of the school* | *在学校之巅好孤独 |
[17:13] | *To keep the peace, you got to be cruel* | *要保持和平必须冷酷* |
[17:16] | – *Making kids tow the line…* – So this is a panic room, huh? | -*让孩子守规矩* -这是惊慌室吧 |
[17:18] | *Takes a rock-hard–* | *需要坚定的* |
[17:20] | – We were just not doing that. – Yeah. And, and we didn’t like it. | -我们没有那么做 -我们不喜欢 |
[17:24] | – So good. – I need a new future me. | -真爽 -我需要一个新的未来的我 |
[17:30] | We need to think of a way to get Krupp alone | 我们要像个办法单独和克拉普一起 |
[17:33] | to turn him into Captain Underpants. | 把他变成内裤队长 |
[17:34] | Really? More ideas? | 真的吗 还要想主意 |
[17:36] | A colossally crammed Krupp cannon! | 超级克拉普加农炮 |
[17:38] | A deviously deceptive drive downtown? | 超级警察局骗局 |
[17:41] | A solitary soak in sickening sludge! | 超级大吊车 |
[17:45] | Are non-Melvins even allowed in here? | 不是梅尔文的人能进来吗 |
[17:47] | I– No! And get out. | 我…不 出去 |
[17:52] | That was easy. | 真简单 |
[17:53] | We’ll always have the panic room. | 惊慌室永远和我们同在 |
[17:55] | Man, I gotta go to the bathroom. | 天啊 我得去上厕所 |
[17:56] | Buckets hold a lot of milkshake. | 一桶奶昔也太多了 |
[18:01] | Captain Underpants, we need you to beat some butts. | 内裤队长 我们需要你打败很多屁股 |
[18:03] | Sure! But first, I gotta tinkle. | 好的 但首先 我要尿尿 |
[18:10] | One sec, guys. | 稍等 伙计们 |
[18:18] | I feel like a new man! Okay, let’s do this, air butts! | 我感觉焕然一新了 来吧 会飞的屁股 |
[18:22] | Chapter 6, | 第六章 |
[18:23] | the incredibly graphic violence chapter | 极度暴力的桥段 |
[18:25] | presented in Butter-O-Rama. | 将由黄油动画呈现 |
[18:27] | ‘Cause you can’t hurt anybody with butter | 因为你用黄油伤害不了任何人 |
[18:28] | unless it’s frozen or poisoned. | 除非是冷冻的或者下了毒 |
[18:32] | A Kick in the Butt-er! | 黄油一脚 |
[18:36] | Cream Beam! Cream Beam. | 奶油光束 奶油光束 |
[18:38] | That’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[18:42] | Battered and Deep-Flyed! | 黄油煎炸 |
[18:47] | Yeah! I kicked butts! | 我打爆了 |
[18:50] | You sure did! | 没错 |
[18:51] | Now let’s rescue the others before more butts show up. | 让我们从更多的屁股手中拯救其他人吧 |
[18:53] | More butts? How much junk is in this trunk? | 更多屁股 这垃圾箱里还有多少垃圾 |
[18:56] | A lot! This school is bottom heavy! | 很多 这个学校闹肚子了 |
[18:59] | ‘Cause butts! | 因为屁股 |
[19:01] | That’s my kind of comedy! | 我就喜欢这种笑点 |
[19:04] | Wait, I don’t get it. | 等等 我不懂 |
[19:08] | See? Just because those butts are gassing you | 看 因为这些屁股释放毒气 |
[19:10] | doesn’t mean you can’t look har-velous. | 不代表你就不能发型优美了 |
[19:18] | It’s okay. I’ll, like, handle this. | 没事的 我会 解决的 |
[19:22] | I’m here to save your butts from those butts! | 我是来从其他屁股手里拯救你们的屁股的 |
[19:25] | Like, follow that giant walking baby! | 比如 跟着那个会走路的大宝宝 |
[19:28] | Yes! I’m, like, a hero. | 我简直是英雄 |
[19:32] | Keep moving. I’ll catch them here with an undie net. | 继续走 我会用内裤网抓住他们 |
[19:35] | All I have to do is weave a bunch of undies toge– | 我只需要一堆内裤编织成… |
[19:39] | There’s too many butt-erflies. We gotta find a way to stop them! | 屁蝇太多了 我们得想办法阻止他们 |
[19:42] | – What beats a butt? – Another butt? | -什么能打败屁股 -另一个屁股 |
[19:46] | Tush-ée. | 屁屁 |
[19:48] | That’s word play. | 文字游戏 |
[19:49] | And French, sort of. | 这应该还是法语 |
[19:52] | Okay, guys, time for us to dance | 好了 伙计们 该来跳舞了 |
[19:55] | cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek | 一个一个一个一个 |
[19:58] | -to-cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek -to-cheek… | 一个一个一个 |
[20:01] | -to-cheek-to-cheek-to-cheek -to-cheek-to-cheek… | 一个一个一个一个 |
[20:04] | That’s it! We fight butt with butt! | 对了 我们要用屁股来对抗屁股 |
[20:10] | It’s called “The Bump.” | 这叫”撞屁股” |
[20:13] | Any fool can do that, including me! | 这笨蛋都能做 包括我 |
[20:15] | Then get down and shake your booty. | 那就下来摇屁股 |
[20:17] | But put us down first. | 但是先把我们放下来 |
[20:19] | I’m shaking my bacon to victory! | 我要摇屁股走向胜利 |
[20:36] | You did it, Captain Underpants! | 你成功了 内裤队长 |
[20:38] | You put the “boot” in booty. | 你蹦屁了屁股 |
[20:41] | Now, what’s that noise? | 这是什么声音 |
[20:49] | They’re coming back! | 他们回来了 |
[20:50] | Get your rear in gear, Captain Underpants. | 振作起来 内裤队长 |
[20:52] | I’ll try, but my heinie’s running low on gas. | 我想努力 但是我的屁股没气了 |
[20:57] | That’s the last of it. | 到最后了 |
[20:59] | Well, I guess this is where we make our stand, then. | 我想这就是我们最后的时刻了 |
[21:03] | See you on the other side, brother. | 黄泉见 兄弟 |
[21:06] | For recess! | 为了课间 |
[21:13] | Those butt-erflies love wall! | 这些屁蝇喜欢墙壁 |
[21:16] | Hey, let’s do to the butt-erflies what we did to the croc-o-bats. | 我们来像对待鳄鱼蝙蝠那样对待这些屁蝇吧 |
[21:19] | – Yeah. – To the Time Toad! | -好 -引向时间蟾蜍 |
[21:21] | Realizing butterflies loved eating wall, | 发现屁蝇喜欢吃墙后 |
[21:23] | they lured them to the Time Toad | 他们把墙壁和梅尔文妈妈的肉卷混合 |
[21:25] | by mixing it with Melvin’s mom’s meatloaf. | 把它们全部引导了时间蟾蜍里 |
[21:27] | That’s right, butt-erflies, this way to the free wall-loaf. | 没错 屁蝇们 这边有免费墙卷 |
[21:31] | G’day, mate. Throw another wall-loaf on the barbie. | 日安 伙计 再来一卷墙卷 |
[21:34] | Nice adjustment on the accents. | 口音调整地不错 |
[21:36] | You boys and mutants are really putting away some wall-loaf! | 你们这些孩子和变异体真的很能吃墙卷 |
[21:40] | Man, I’m getting a lot of wall in this wall-loaf. | 天啊 这些墙卷里有好多墙 |
[21:45] | Wall-loaf. Wall loaf. Wall loaf. | 墙卷 墙卷 墙卷 |
[21:49] | That’s hard to say. | 好难说 |
[21:50] | Kinda like cheek-to-cheek! | 有点像一个一个 |
[21:51] | You think it’s okay to send a bunch of butt-erflies to the future? | 你觉得把一堆屁蝇送到未来没问题吗 |
[21:54] | Well, we can’t send them to the past | 我们总不能把它们送到过去 |
[21:56] | ’cause that’s where we sent the croc-o-bats. | 因为我们已经把鳄鱼蝙蝠送过去了 |
[21:59] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 肯定没事的 |
[22:02] | *It’s lonely at the top of the school* | *在学校之巅好孤独* |
[22:04] | You ever wonder how Melvin became half-cyborg in the future? | 你们有没有想过梅尔文为什么在未来是半机械人 |
[22:08] | Well, here’s how. | 这就是为什么 |
[22:09] | Oh no! | 不 |
[22:15] | I am… half-okay! | 我…一半没事 |
[22:17] | Today, we raise the undie flag! | 今天 我们升起内裤旗 |
[22:19] | Because we fought the enemies of fun, and won! | 因为我们打败了乐趣的敌人 |
[22:25] | – Oh no! The butts are back! – Those aren’t butts. | -不 屁股们回来了 -这些不是屁股 |
[22:28] | He’s right. They’re croc-o-bats. | 他说得对 它们是俄语蝙蝠 |
[22:31] | And they’ve brought their queen home. | 它们把女王带回了家 |
[22:34] | Like, Other Sophie? | 这是另一个索菲 |
[22:37] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |