时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Puppies are so soft. | 小狗狗很软 |
[00:16] | Wouldn’t it be great to use one as a bathrobe? | 用小狗来做浴袍是不是很棒 |
[00:19] | Too bad that’s illegal. | 可惜那是违法的 |
[00:20] | But now you can make your robe feel like | 但是现在你可以使用暖床袍烘干纸 |
[00:22] | forbidden puppy softness with Bed of Robeses dryer sheets. | 让你的袍子拥有小狗般禁忌的柔软 |
[00:27] | Bed of Robeses makes robes | 暖床袍让长袍 |
[00:28] | puppy-soft and eliminates static cling. | 像小狗般柔软 消除静电附着 |
[00:31] | Get a free box of Bed of Robeses at Robe-I-Con, | 来长袍联盟免费领取一盒暖床袍 |
[00:34] | the tri-state area’s biggest robe convention! | 三州最大的长袍聚会 |
[00:36] | Robe-I-Con! | 长袍联盟 |
[00:38] | – So psyched for Robe-I-Con! – Robe-I-Con! | -好想要长袍联盟 -长袍联盟 |
[00:41] | Breaking news. | 突发新闻 |
[00:41] | I’m Scoops Blazer and while Piqua has robe fever | 我是闪电小勺 当皮奎还沉浸在昨日 |
[00:44] | for tomorrow’s Robe-I-Con, | 对于长袍联盟的狂热中时 |
[00:45] | someone is robbing banks. | 有人抢劫了银行 |
[00:46] | Security cameras show the robber | 监控录像显示劫犯为 |
[00:48] | is a grown man in underwear and a cape. | 一名穿着内裤和斗篷的成年男性 |
[00:49] | It’s a very specific look that should be avoided. | 这种着装太明显了 应该避免 |
[00:51] | – Is that Captain Underpants? – No! | -那是内裤队长吗 -不是 |
[00:56] | – No! – No | -不是 -不是 |
[00:59] | – No. – Oh, no. | -不是 -不是吧 |
[01:01] | – No. – No! | -不是 -不是 |
[01:03] | – No! No! No! – No! No! No! | -不是 不是 -不是 不是 |
[01:08] | – Wait, no! – No! | -等等 不 -不是 |
[01:10] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[01:15] | – No! No! No! – No! No! No! | -不是 -不是 -不是 不是 |
[01:24] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[01:24] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:26] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:27] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:31] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:33] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:35] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:38] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:42] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:42] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:45] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:47] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:52] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:54] | “The Shadowy Syndrome of The Sinister Splotch.” | “阴险污点的险恶综合征” |
[01:57] | 第一章 自己的噩梦 | |
[01:59] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[02:01] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[02:04] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[02:05] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. Remember that now. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 请记住 |
[02:07] | I don’t get it, how could Captain Underpants rob a bank? | 我不明白 内裤队长为什么要抢银行 |
[02:10] | I know, it’s just not right. | 我知道 这不对劲 |
[02:11] | If he’s bad, nothing’s good. | 如果他是坏人 那就没有好人了 |
[02:13] | – So it can’t be him. It can’t. – Oh, it’s him, all right. | -所以不可能是他 -就是他 |
[02:16] | It’s not like there’s an impostor | 又不是有什么模仿犯 |
[02:17] | trying to frame Captain Underpants, | 想要栽赃给内裤队长 |
[02:19] | so Captain Underpants goes to jail | 让内裤队长进监狱 |
[02:20] | and can’t stop the impostor’s scheme. | 无法阻止模仿犯的阴谋 |
[02:22] | Look, there’s my shadow on the floor. | 看 那是我在地板上的影子 |
[02:24] | I’m floor shadowing. | 我是地板投影 |
[02:26] | Which sounds like foreshadowing, | 听起来像是伏笔 |
[02:28] | which means hinting at the future. | 意思就是对未来的提示 |
[02:30] | Why does that shadow look familiar? | 为什么那个影子看上去很熟悉 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. We’ll probably find out later. | 不知道 我们可能以后就知道了 |
[02:34] | Yeah, but right now we need to find out | 好吧 但是现在我们得查出 |
[02:36] | where Krupp and Captain Underpants were during the robbery. | 克拉普和内裤队长在劫案发生时在哪里 |
[02:38] | – But they’re the same guy. – True. But not at the same time. | -但他们是同一个人 -没错 但不是在同一时间 |
[02:41] | Oh, right. You lost me. | 没错 你把我说糊涂了 |
[02:45] | Oh, my har. | 我的头毛 |
[02:46] | This robe is gonna rock Robe-I-Con. | 这件袍子将会轰动长袍联盟 |
[02:51] | Sophie One, selfie time. | 一号索菲 自拍时间 |
[02:53] | Other Sophie, get these feathers out of my mouth. | 其他索菲 把这些羽毛从我嘴巴里弄出来 |
[02:56] | Robe-I-Con! | 长袍联盟 |
[02:57] | Robe-I-Con! | 长袍联盟 |
[02:59] | Greetings. I am Robius! | 大家好 我是长袍耶丝 |
[03:03] | President of the Society of Robes. | 长袍协会的主席 |
[03:04] | Please join us today at the Piqua Convention Center | 今天 快来皮奎会议中心加入我们 |
[03:07] | for Robe-I-Con! | 长袍联盟 |
[03:09] | All robes are welcome. | 欢迎所有穿长袍者 |
[03:22] | It’s empty! It’s empty! | 那是空的 那是空的 |
[03:30] | I can’t take it! And FYI, that’s not a robe! It’s a poncho! | 我受不了 顺便 那不是长袍 那是披肩 |
[03:38] | I’ve had it. I demand my own office. | 我受够了 我要我专属的办公室 |
[03:41] | Wait, who’s this guy? | 等等 这个人是谁 |
[03:42] | This is our tailor. He’s fitting us for fancy robes. | 这是我们的裁缝 他在给我们做华贵的长袍 |
[03:45] | Giuseppe, you pricked me with your pin. | 朱塞佩 你用针扎到我了 |
[03:48] | Oh, you guys going to Robe-I-Con? | 你们要去长袍联盟吗 |
[03:50] | Puh-shaw. | 才不 |
[03:51] | Robe-I-Con is for rubes. | 长袍联盟 |
[03:53] | – Yeah, robes. – No, rubes. | -没错 长袍 -不 乡巴佬[音同] |
[03:55] | – Robes? – Rubes. | -长袍 -乡巴佬 |
[03:56] | – Robes. – Rubes! | -长袍 -乡巴佬 |
[03:57] | Robes! | 长袍 |
[04:00] | – Rubes. – Rubes? Exactly. Rubes. | -乡巴佬 -乡巴佬 没错 乡巴佬 |
[04:03] | Yes, Robe-I-Con is for peasants. | 没错 长袍联盟是乡巴佬去的 |
[04:04] | But the Society of Robes, now that is a gathering of greatness. | 但是长袍协会才是精英们的聚集地 |
[04:08] | That’s right, CEOs, world leaders, | 没错 总裁们 世界首脑们 |
[04:10] | decision makers, acrobats, | 决策者们 杂技演员们 |
[04:12] | the power players who truly run the world. | 真正统治世界的玩弄权力者 |
[04:14] | Membership in the Society of Robes | 加入长袍协会 |
[04:16] | means rubbing elbows with the fat cats. | 相当于和富豪们[肥猫]比肩 |
[04:18] | In robes. | 穿着袍子 |
[04:20] | Just what I need to impress Eliteanati Academy. | 真是我需要向伊丽塔纳蒂学院展现的 |
[04:22] | – So, you’re a member? – Well… | -你是成员吗 -那个 |
[04:26] | I’d like to apply to be a member. | 我想申请加入 |
[04:34] | No. They keep putting me off until next year. | 不 他们到明年之前都拒绝我加入 |
[04:36] | But all that changes this year. | 但是今年 一切都会改变 |
[04:39] | Giuseppe! You pricked me again! | 朱塞佩 你又戳到我了 |
[04:43] | Anyway, about my office. | 那个 关于我的办公室 |
[04:45] | If you can find one, it’s yours. | 你要是能找到一个就归你了 |
[05:02] | “Mr. Krupp’s Office?” | 克拉普老师的办公室 |
[05:04] | – Miss Anthrope was right. – Mr. Krupp, you in there? | -安特罗普老师没说错 -克拉普老师 你在吗 |
[05:07] | Do you have an appointment? | 你们有预约吗 |
[05:09] | No. Why are you talking like that? | 没有 你为什么要这么说话 |
[05:11] | Mr. Krupp will see you now. | 克拉普老师马上就能见你们 |
[05:13] | Thanks, Mildred. | 谢谢 米尔德丽德 |
[05:14] | Welcome to my new office. | 欢迎来到我的新办公室 |
[05:16] | Did you meet my new secretary, Mildred, on your way in? | 你们进来的时候见过我的新秘书米尔德丽德了吗 |
[05:19] | That’s a wall. | 那是一堵墙 |
[05:20] | Must have stepped out of the office for coffee. | 肯定离开办公室去喝咖啡了 |
[05:22] | This isn’t an office. It’s a toilet stall. | 这不是办公室 这是厕所隔间 |
[05:25] | – What do you want? – Not much. | -你们想要什么 -没什么 |
[05:27] | We just have a few questions for you. | 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[05:29] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[05:30] | – I was on a date. Like I always am. – That’s a lie. | -一如既往 去约会了 -你撒谎 |
[05:35] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪里了 |
[05:37] | I confess. I did it. | 我承认 是我干的 |
[05:38] | – Did what? – I don’t know. | -做了什么 -我不知道 |
[05:41] | Why am I wet? | 我为什么湿了 |
[05:42] | Don’t change the subject. | 不要转移话题 |
[05:43] | What do you know about the bank robbery? | 你对银行劫案知道多少 |
[05:45] | Bank robbery? I don’t know. | 银行劫案 我不知道 |
[05:47] | – I was on a date. With a lovely lady. – Lie. | -我和一位美丽的女士去约会了 -撒谎 |
[05:51] | What’s your alibi? | 你的不在场争取呢 |
[05:53] | *Captain Underwear go to sleep* | *内裤队长要睡觉了* |
[05:56] | *Don’t wet the bed again* | *不要又尿床了* |
[05:57] | Not lullaby. Alibi! | 不是摇篮曲 证据 |
[06:00] | Oh, is that a song, too? | 那也是一首歌吗 |
[06:02] | I can sing it backwards. | 我可以倒过来唱 |
[06:07] | Fine, I went to a movie. Alone. Here’s the ticket stub. | 好吧 我一个人去看电影了 这是票根 |
[06:11] | “When Pigs Fly?” | 《猪飞的时候》 |
[06:12] | Now playing, When Pigs Fly. | 正在播放《猪飞的时候》 |
[06:14] | – Marry me. – When pigs fly. | -嫁给我 -猪飞的时候再说吧 |
[06:16] | It was awful. No pigs, no flying, | 真难看 没有猪 也不飞 |
[06:19] | just a bunch of dumb people talking about their feelings. | 只有一群蠢蛋在说自己的感情 |
[06:22] | The movie time checks out. | 电影的时间对上了 |
[06:24] | Rob a bank? I wouldn’t do that. I’m a superhero. | 抢银行 我可不会这么做 我是超级英雄 |
[06:29] | Oh, maybe it was one of my enemies trying to frame me. | 也许是我的敌人想要陷害我 |
[06:34] | I don’t think either one of them robbed the bank. | 我觉得不是他们俩中的任何一个人抢了银行 |
[06:36] | Yeah, because they’re the same guy. | 没错 因为他们是同一个人 |
[06:38] | I know. My point is, I think Captain Underpants is right. | 我知道 我的意思是 内裤队长也许说得对 |
[06:41] | – Someone’s trying to frame him. – Yeah, but who? | -有人想陷害他 -但是是谁呢 |
[06:43] | I don’t know. But we better find out fast. | 我不知道 但我们最好早点查出来 |
[06:45] | What about Captain Underpants? | 那内裤队长呢 |
[06:47] | Should we turn him back to Krupp? | 我们应该把他变回克拉普吗 |
[06:48] | Hey, is it okay if I use the toilet in this office? | 我能用这间办公室里的厕所吗 |
[06:51] | Because I am. | 因为我正在用 |
[06:53] | 第二章 另一条裤子 | |
[06:55] | The impostor could be anybody. How are we gonna catch him? | 任何人都可能是模仿犯 我们怎么抓到他呢 |
[06:58] | – We wait for him to make a move. – But that could take forever. | -我们要等他下一次行动 -那得要好久 |
[07:01] | Or no time at all. | 或马上要发生了 |
[07:07] | This is the statue of Horatio Dump, | 这是霍雷肖·邓普的雕像 |
[07:09] | refuse pioneer and pride of Piqua. | 皮奎的反叛先锋和骄傲 |
[07:12] | He deserves better. | 他不该被这样对待 |
[07:13] | Oh, my gar. | 我的天 |
[07:14] | That guy who has a cape jacked | 那个穿斗篷的家伙 |
[07:16] | the statue of that guy who invented garbage. | 劫走了那个发明垃圾桶的家伙的雕像 |
[07:18] | Seriously, these feathers. | 这些羽毛真是够了 |
[07:21] | Captain Underpants? But we just left him. | 内裤队长 但是我们刚离开 |
[07:23] | – Alone. With no alibi. – Or lullaby. | -一个人 没有证据 -或者摇篮曲 |
[07:27] | – Captain Underpants? – Be right there. | -内裤队长 -马上来 |
[07:29] | Did you go anywhere? | 你刚刚去了别的地方吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I went right here. Still going. | 是的 我就在这里 还在拉 |
[07:34] | So an impostor is posing as Captain Underpants. | 所以模仿犯的确假扮成了内裤队长 |
[07:39] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[07:40] | These robes are sure to wow the Society of Robes. | 这些长袍绝对能让长袍协会的人经验 |
[07:44] | If Giuseppe ever finishes them. | 如果朱塞佩能做完的话 |
[07:48] | Giuseppe! | 朱塞佩 |
[07:49] | I do wish they were less scratchy. | 我还是希望能不要这么凌乱 |
[07:51] | Bed of Robeses can fix that. | 暖床袍能解决 |
[07:56] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[07:58] | Giuseppe, my thigh! | 朱塞佩 我的大腿 |
[08:01] | And he was wearing a cape. | 他穿着斗篷 |
[08:04] | He looked like a giant baby. But not in a good way. | 他看上去像个大宝宝 但是很丑 |
[08:08] | There you have it, folks. | 大家都听到了 |
[08:09] | A so-called superhero known as Captain Underpants | 一个所谓为内裤队长的超级英雄 |
[08:12] | is currently on a city-wide crime rampage. | 正在全市范围内疯狂作案 |
[08:15] | No, Captain Underpants is innocent. | 不 内裤队长是无辜的 |
[08:17] | – How do you know? – ‘Cause he’s in the bathroom. | -你们怎么知道 -因为他正在厕所 |
[08:21] | Hey, guys. I still don’t know | 伙计们 我还是不知道 |
[08:22] | where I was last night when that bank was robbed. | 昨晚那家银行被抢的时候我在哪里 |
[08:25] | Hey, nice statue. | 这雕像不错 |
[08:27] | Can I have it? | 可以给我吗 |
[08:28] | Put the statue down, sir. | 放下雕像 先生 |
[08:31] | Hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[08:32] | – You’re under arrest. Breaking news. – The half-naked lunatic | -你被捕了 -突发新闻 半裸疯子 |
[08:36] | known as Captain Underpants is under arrest. | 内裤队长已经被捕了 |
[08:39] | – But he’s innocent. – Yeah, he’s being framed. | -但他是无辜的 -对 他是被陷害的 |
[08:41] | By an impostor. | 被模仿犯 |
[08:42] | Tell it to the judge this afternoon. | 明天下午去和法官说吧 |
[08:44] | If you can’t prove he’s innocent, he’ll go to jail forever. | 如果你们无法证明他是无辜的 就会永远进监狱 |
[08:47] | Forever? | 永远 |
[08:48] | Just kidding, more like life! | 开玩笑的 是终身 |
[08:50] | Come on, Underpants. | 走吧 内裤队长 |
[08:51] | I’m putting you behind bars until your trial. | 我要把你关进监狱 等候审判 |
[08:53] | Oh, like a zoo? | 像动物园吗 |
[08:55] | Wait, will there be monkeys? I don’t trust those guys. | 等等 会有猴子吗 我不相信那些家伙 |
[08:58] | No. Don’t take him. | 不 不要带走他 |
[09:00] | – He didn’t rob that bank. – He was at the movies. | -他没有抢银行 -他在看电影 |
[09:02] | – Tell her. – Oh, what movie? Did I get popcorn? | -告诉她啊 -什么电影 有爆米花吗 |
[09:05] | You’re making it worse. | 你帮倒忙啊 |
[09:06] | – Oh, should I confess, then? – No! | -那我应该认罪吗 -不 |
[09:11] | 第三章 证据 | |
[09:13] | So, what are we looking for? | 我们在找什么呢 |
[09:14] | Anything that helps Captain Underpants. | 任何能帮助内裤队长的东西 |
[09:16] | We gotta prove he’s innocent at that trial. | 我们要证明他是无辜的 |
[09:20] | Gold bar? Useless. | 金条 没用的 |
[09:23] | Sparkly diamonds? That’s no help. | 闪闪发光的钻石 也无济于事 |
[09:25] | – A dryer sheet? – Strike three. We’re out of here. | -烘干纸 -三振出局 我们走 |
[09:28] | I sure hope Captain Underpants is making friends in the slammer. | 希望内裤队长在监狱里能交到朋友 |
[09:31] | He’s fine. He’s a people person. | 他没问题 他爱交朋友 |
[09:33] | Hey, this isn’t so bad. | 这还不错 |
[09:38] | Ah! That’s a clown! Clown! | 那是小丑 小丑 |
[09:40] | Nope, I’m out of here. | 不 放我出去 |
[09:42] | So the Horatio Dump statue used to be right here. | 霍雷肖·邓普的雕像之前就在这 |
[09:45] | See any clues? | 有线索了吗 |
[09:46] | I don’t know, is garbage a clue? | 我不知道 垃圾算线索吗 |
[09:48] | Nothing but garbage up here, too. | 这里也只有垃圾 |
[09:50] | Another dryer sheet. Let’s roll. | 又一张烘干纸 我们走 |
[09:53] | Hey. I need a boost. George? Buddy? | 我需要帮助 乔治 伙计 |
[09:57] | I’m glad we had this talk, Mr. Gigglenose. | 很高兴和你聊天 笑鼻先生 |
[10:00] | We’re more alike than I thought. | 我们比我想象的更加相像 |
[10:03] | Sorry. Old habits. | 对不起 老习惯 |
[10:05] | Maybe Captain Underpants left something behind | 也许内裤队长留下了什么 |
[10:08] | that’ll prove his innocence. | 能证明他是清白的 |
[10:09] | Kids, I hope you’re not thinking what I’m thinking. | 孩子们 希望你们和我想的不一样 |
[10:14] | Here’s another dryer sheet. | 又一张烘干纸 |
[10:16] | That’s the third one we found. Once is chance. | 这是第三张了 一次是偶然 |
[10:19] | Twice is a coincidence. | 两次是巧合 |
[10:20] | Three times is a pattern. | 三次就有规律了 |
[10:21] | Saw it on Gorilla Lawyer. | 在《猩猩律师》上看到的 |
[10:24] | Dryer sheets at both of the crime scenes. | 两个犯罪现场都有烘干纸 |
[10:27] | Now one here. Curious. | 这里又有一个 有意思 |
[10:29] | Wait. Isn’t this toilet the way | 等等 这不是去 |
[10:30] | into Mr. Ree’s secret toilet lab? | 雷先生秘密厕所实验室的路吗 |
[10:32] | It is. Mr. Ree isn’t just the school janitor. | 是的 雷先生不仅是学校的门卫 |
[10:35] | He’s also a former secret toilet agent with a knack for invention. | 他还是擅长发明的前厕所特工 |
[10:39] | There’s even an episode about that. | 甚至还有一集是专门说他的 |
[10:40] | – What if Mr. Ree’s the impostor? – We gotta get into that lab. | -如果雷先生是模仿犯呢 -我们得去实验室 |
[10:43] | There’s an access button here somewhere. | 有个地方有个进入按钮 |
[10:45] | Feel around for it. | 四处找找 |
[10:47] | I came in here a superhero, but I’ll be leaving a clown. | 我进来是超级英雄 离开会是小丑 |
[10:52] | I can keep this, right? | 这个我可以留着吧 |
[10:53] | Keep looking. That button’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 继续找 那个按钮应该就在这附近 |
[10:56] | There’s no button. Oh, wait, there’s a button. | 没有按钮 等等 有个按钮 |
[10:59] | Wait, didn’t the floor drop out last time? | 等等 上次地板是开了吧 |
[11:05] | – Mr. Ree? – Just a sec. | -雷先生 -稍等 |
[11:07] | Gotta put these robes in the dryer with some Bed of Robeses | 把长袍放进烘干机里 再弄点暖床袍 |
[11:10] | so I can take over the world. | 我就可以接管世界了 |
[11:12] | So, you are the one framing Captain Underpants. | 陷害内裤队长的就是你 |
[11:15] | You’re the impostor. | 你是模仿犯 |
[11:16] | No, Mr. Ree isn’t the impostor. | 不 雷先生不是模仿犯 |
[11:20] | I am the impostor! | 我才是 |
[11:22] | – I don’t get it. – Me neither. | -我不明白 -我也是 |
[11:24] | Sorry, I’ll walk you through it. | 抱歉 我解释一下 |
[11:25] | Once, I was a troublemaking alien robe. | 我原来是爱惹麻烦的外星长袍 |
[11:28] | But Captain Underpants punched me into toxic waste, | 但内裤队长把我扔进了有毒的废物里 |
[11:30] | making me a super robe with his powers. | 用他的力量把我变成了一件超级长袍 |
[11:33] | I wanted to rule and I couldn’t let him stop me again. | 我想统治世界 我不能让他再阻止我 |
[11:36] | So I took over Mr. Ree’s body and used his skills of invention | 所以我接管了雷先生的身体 用他的发明 |
[11:40] | to create Bed of Robeses, a dryer sheet | 创造了暖床袍 一种能让我控制 |
[11:43] | that lets me control all robes and those who wear them. | 所有的长袍和穿长袍的的人的烘干纸 |
[11:47] | Then, I posed as Captain Underpants to frame him | 然后 我冒充内裤队长陷害他 |
[11:50] | and get rid of the only one who could defeat me. | 除掉唯一能打败我的人 |
[11:53] | Now my robal domination is at hand. | 我马上就能袍治世界了 |
[11:56] | – Nice drawings. – Did you do those? | -画得不错 -是你画的吗 |
[11:58] | – Never mind that! – So, no. | -别管了 -所以不是 |
[12:00] | So you’re like an evil version of Captain Underpants? | 所以你就像一个邪恶版的内裤队长 |
[12:02] | And you’re smearing his reputation like a splotch! | 像污点一样来玷污他 |
[12:06] | That name is perfect! | 这个名字太好了 |
[12:09] | Yes. Splotch. That is a good name. I’m using it. | 污点是个好名字 我用了 |
[12:14] | Good. But we’re not gonna let you take over the world with robes. | 很好 但我们不会让你穿着长袍接管世界 |
[12:17] | Captain Underpants will stop you. | 内裤队长会阻止你的 |
[12:18] | As soon as we get him out of jail. | 只要我们把他从监狱里救出来 |
[12:20] | Oh? And how will you do that if you can’t leave? | 如果你们无法离开这里 该怎么办呢 |
[12:27] | – Robes rule. – Robes rule. | -长袍统治 -长袍统治 |
[12:28] | – The Melvins? – The Melvins? | -梅尔文 -梅尔文 |
[12:29] | I control the robes and those who wear them. | 我能控制长袍和穿长袍的人 |
[12:33] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[12:34] | I need to get to Robe-I-Con to assemble my robe army. | 我要去长袍联盟召集我的长袍部队 |
[12:40] | Oh, really! | 是嘛 |
[12:42] | Do you have to do this every time? | 你每次都得这样吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, and get a new robe belt. | 换一条新长袍腰带 |
[12:49] | Robe. Robe. Belt. Robe belt. Robe belt. Robe. | 长袍 腰带 长袍腰带 长袍腰带 长袍 |
[12:52] | That’s hard to say. | 好拗口 |
[12:57] | 第四章 冲击与滚动 | |
[13:02] | When we get out of these ropes, | 等我们解开绳子 |
[13:04] | how are we gonna get past the Melvins? | 要怎么过两个梅尔文 |
[13:06] | They’re Melvins. In robes. How hard could it be? | 他们是梅尔文 穿着长袍 能有多难 |
[13:09] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[13:10] | – Stop. Robes rule. – Stop. Robes rule. | -住手 长袍统治 -住手 长袍统治 |
[13:14] | Whoa. What was that? | 什么情况 |
[13:16] | That’s a good question for the science sock. | 科学袜子可以回答这个好问题 |
[13:19] | *When you rub things together* | *当你摩擦的时候* |
[13:21] | *You create static electricity* | *会产生静电* |
[13:24] | *Rub, sometimes it makes things clingy* | *摩擦 有时会使东西粘在一起* |
[13:28] | *Sometimes, sometimes* | *有时 有时* |
[13:30] | *It makes things shocky, shocky* | *会让东西带电* |
[13:33] | *Sometimes it makes things clingy* | *有时会使东西粘在一起* |
[13:36] | *It makes things shocky* | *会让东西带电* |
[13:37] | *Sometimes, static electricity* | *有时 静电* |
[13:41] | *Clingy, shocky, rub* | *粘住 带电 摩擦* |
[13:43] | So static electricity shocked those robes off? | 所以静电把长袍震开了 |
[13:46] | Yeah, we should remember that in case we need it later. | 是的 我们应该记住 以防以后用到 |
[13:49] | We gotta get to that trial and clear Captain Underpants’s name. | 我们得去法庭了 帮内裤队长脱身 |
[13:52] | But we gotta be lawyers to do that. | 但我们要先当律师 |
[13:54] | – Do you need a lawyer to lawyer you? – And do lawyer stuff? | -你需要律师为你辩护吗 -做律师的工作 |
[13:56] | Then call Beard and Hutchins, lawyers-at-law attorneys. | 那就打电话给彼尔德和哈钦森律师 |
[13:59] | As far as you know. | 据你所知 |
[14:01] | Legally, they’re not lawyers or attorneys. | 从法律上讲 他们并不是律师 |
[14:01] | 彼尔德&哈钦森律师 据你所知 | |
[14:02] | They can’t even drive. | 他们连车都不会开 |
[14:03] | 第五章 长袍反对无效 | |
[14:07] | “The People v. Captain Underpants.” | 民诉内裤队长案 |
[14:10] | “Sit on a leprechaun.” | 坐在小妖精上 |
[14:12] | We’re so lawyers. | 我们太像律师了 |
[14:15] | Not guilty, Your Honor. | 无罪 法官阁下 |
[14:17] | And who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[14:18] | We’re the lawyers for that guy. | 我们是那家伙的律师 |
[14:20] | Hey, guys. I like clowns now. | 伙计们 我现在喜欢小丑了 |
[14:23] | May we approach the bench, Your Judginess? | 我们可以上前吗 法官阁下 |
[14:25] | Young man, you already have. | 年轻人 你们已经上前了 |
[14:26] | Sorry. We just became lawyers. | 抱歉 我们刚成为律师 |
[14:28] | Our client is innocent. | 我们的委托人是无辜的 |
[14:29] | An impostor named Splotch is to blame, | 一个叫污点的模仿犯应该受到谴责 |
[14:31] | and he’s trying to take over the world. | 他想统治这个世界 |
[14:33] | And here’s the proof. | 这是证据 |
[14:34] | Captain Underpants and the Sinister Splotch. | 《内裤队长和阴险污点》 |
[14:37] | By Beard and Hutchins, lawyers-at-law attorneys. | 彼尔德和哈钦森律师所作 |
[14:39] | So, one time there was an evil robe guy named Splotch. | 有个叫污点的恶棍 |
[14:43] | He looked a lot like a certain you-know-who. | 他看起来很像一个人 |
[14:45] | Steve? Come on, man, I’m talking Captain Underpants. | 史提夫 拜托 我说的是内裤队长 |
[14:47] | Why would it be Steve? | 为什么会是史蒂夫 |
[14:48] | Sorry, Steve. Just go back to work. | 抱歉 史提夫 回去工作吧 |
[14:50] | Anyway, Splotch wanted to take over the world with robes, | 不管怎样 污点想用长袍统治世界 |
[14:53] | which doesn’t sound like a great plan, but yeah. | 听起来不是个好计划啊 但其实是 |
[14:55] | So, he pretended to be Captain Underpants, but dark and evil, | 所以他假扮内裤队长 但又黑暗又邪恶 |
[14:59] | and he started messing stuff up. | 各种捣乱 |
[15:00] | He robbed a bank and stole a statue and held up traffic | 他抢银行 偷雕像 阻碍交通 |
[15:03] | and put an elephant on a skyscraper | 把大象放到摩天大楼上 |
[15:05] | and parked his boat in a no boat zone | 把船停在禁船区 |
[15:08] | and set a lake on fire, which is, like, hard. | 放火烧湖 这很难 |
[15:11] | It was crazy and people were all, | 太疯狂了 人们说 |
[15:12] | “Captain Underpants, you’ve changed, man.” | 内裤队长 你变了 |
[15:14] | And the cops were like, “You’re going to jail.” | 警察说 你要进监狱了 |
[15:16] | And Captain Underpants was like, | 内裤队长说 |
[15:17] | “It wasn’t me. I was home making nachos.” | 那不是我 我当时在家做玉米片呢 |
[15:19] | But the cops threw him in the slammer. Clink. | 但是警察把他送进了监狱 |
[15:21] | And ate his nachos. Crunch, crunch. | 吃了他的玉米片 |
[15:22] | And Splotch was like, “Yeah. Now I’m on evil easy street.” | 污点说 现在我更容易犯罪了 |
[15:26] | Then Splotch made evil dryer sheets, | 然后污点制造了邪恶的烘干纸 |
[15:28] | which is, like, a weird laundry thing that let him control robes | 一种能让他控制长袍的奇怪洗衣用品 |
[15:31] | so he could use the robes to conquer everything. | 这样他可以用长袍来征服世界 |
[15:33] | Showers, bouncy houses, taco trucks, everything. | 淋浴 弹性房 玉米卷卡车 所有的一切 |
[15:36] | Normally, Captain Underpants | 通常内裤队长 |
[15:37] | would show up and be like, “Tra-la-la,” | 会闪亮出场 |
[15:39] | and punch the shady guy who looked like him, but shady. | 开始揍像他的恶人 |
[15:41] | But not this time ’cause he’s in jail for someone else’s crimes | 但这次他被陷害 关进了监狱 |
[15:44] | and that someone else is Splotch. | 那个人就是污点 |
[15:46] | So in closing, | 总结陈词 |
[15:47] | unless you wanna get bad stuff happening to everybody, | 如果不想让大家遭遇不幸 |
[15:49] | you should probably let Captain Underpants out of jail. | 就该让内裤队长出狱 |
[15:51] | Okay, the end. | 好了 结束 |
[15:52] | – You’ve convinced me. – We did? | -你说服了我 -是吗 |
[15:54] | No. But that’s okay, | 没有 但没关系 |
[15:56] | because I was about to release Captain Underpants | 因为我正要释放内裤队长 |
[15:59] | from being alive! | 让他去死 |
[16:01] | Robes rule! | 长袍统治 |
[16:03] | The judge has been robified. | 法官被长袍控制了 |
[16:04] | We should have seen this coming because judges wear robes. | 我们应该想到的 因为法官穿长袍 |
[16:07] | Captain Underpants, it’s go time. | 内裤队长 该走了 |
[16:11] | Oh, so much better. Clothes are a jail that you wear. | 好多了 衣服就像个监狱 |
[16:15] | We need to get to Robe-I-Con to stop Splotch now. | 我们要去长袍联盟阻止污点 |
[16:17] | Sure. Right after I give this judge some justice. | 当然 等我制裁一下法官 |
[16:20] | Clown justice. | 小丑制裁 |
[16:29] | What are you waiting for? Go after them. | 你在等什么 去追他们 |
[16:32] | I said, go after them! | 我让你去追他们 |
[16:35] | 第六章 长袍联盟会 | |
[16:38] | Man, it’s quiet. | 好安静 |
[16:39] | Maybe Robe-I-Con was cancelled. Did we get the date right? | 可能是长袍联盟被取消了 日期对吗 |
[16:42] | My calendar says it’s today. | 我的日历上写着今天 |
[16:44] | And my calendar is wide open. | 我的日历啥都没有 |
[16:46] | You guys wanna pencil in a hike for next Saturday? Noon-ish? | 你们下周六徒步旅行吗 中午左右 |
[16:49] | Well, if Splotch is not here, where is he? | 污点不在这里 他会在哪里 |
[17:01] | It’s like looking into a dark and evil mirror. | 好像在看一面黑暗邪恶的镜子 |
[17:03] | – There can only be one! – One what? Sandwich? | -只能有一个 -什么 三明治吗 |
[17:06] | No. One of us. Robes rule! | 不 我们中的一个 长袍统治 |
[17:15] | 第七章 极度暴力画面用长袍动画呈现 | |
[17:18] | Presented in Robe-O-Rama. | 血腥暴力的章节 |
[17:20] | That’s robe-o as in robes, not robo for robots. | 用的是长袍 不是机器人 |
[17:23] | Because robes are soft and comfortable, | 因为长袍柔软又舒适 |
[17:25] | unlike robots, which are hard and uncomfortable. | 不像机器人 它们既硬又不舒服 |
[17:28] | Robe-O-Toe-To-Toe! | 从头到脚的长袍 |
[17:31] | Oh, sorry. As I said, this is a robe thing, not a robot thing. | 抱歉 我说了 这是长袍不是机器人 |
[17:37] | Robe-O-Elbow. | 长袍肘击 |
[17:41] | What? No. No robot elbows, no robots. Please leave. | 什么 不是机器人肘击 没有机器人 请离开 |
[17:50] | Robe-O-Low-Blow. | 长袍低肘 |
[17:54] | Well, this is uncomfortable. | 这很不爽 |
[17:57] | Someone should say something. | 该说点什么了 |
[17:58] | I did! Hey, robo-buddy, | 我说了 机器人兄弟 |
[18:00] | we’ll call you when we need a robot, okay? | 我们需要机器人的时候再叫你 好吗 |
[18:33] | We’re perfectly matched. We should buy a boat together. | 我们太配了 我们应该一起买艘船 |
[18:36] | I’ll never go halfsies on a boat with you. | 我不可能跟你合买船的 |
[18:39] | And you are no match for me, for I wield the power of robes. | 你也配不上我 因为我拥有长袍的力量 |
[18:43] | And with my power, I shall achieve robal domination! | 有这个力量 我就能用长袍统治世界 |
[18:48] | – Uh-huh. And then what? – What? That’s not enough? Hmm. Fine. | -然后呢 -什么 还不够吗 好吧 |
[18:56] | You just raised the roof, dirty me. But not in a good way. | 你把屋顶掀了 脏脏的我 但是好丑 |
[19:00] | Whoa, he took control of every robe at Robe-I-Con. | 他控制了长袍联盟的所有长袍 |
[19:03] | And turned them into a robe-nado. | 把它们变成了长袍龙卷风 |
[19:06] | I’ve turned the robes of Robe-I-Con into a robe-nado! | 我把长袍联盟的长袍变成龙卷风了 |
[19:10] | We just said that. | 我们刚说过 |
[19:11] | What? Oh, sorry, I– It’s very loud. | 什么 抱歉 我 太吵了 |
[19:16] | I like spinny rides, but not this one! | 我喜欢旋转木马 但不是这个 |
[19:21] | Go the other way. Fly against the robe-o-flow! | 换个方向 逆着长袍飞 |
[19:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:33] | I’m flying righty-tighty-whitey and it’s not working! | 我很努力了 但没用啊 |
[19:38] | Those robes bit my butt! | 长袍咬了我的屁股 |
[19:41] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[19:42] | *It wasn’t a bite, it was a shock* | *那不是咬 是静电* |
[19:43] | *Because when robes rub your butt* | *长袍摩擦你的屁股* |
[19:46] | *You create static electricity, Electricity* | *你产生静电 电* |
[19:50] | I gotta get out of here! | 我得离开这里 |
[19:52] | No, you need to get in there | 不 你得进去 |
[19:53] | – and create a bigger shock! – With your butt. | -创造更强的静电 -用你的屁股 |
[19:56] | Oh, okay. That was my Plan B. | 好吧 这是备用方案 |
[20:00] | Tingly. | 疼 |
[20:06] | Wait! There’s junk on my trunk! | 等等 我身上有垃圾 |
[20:08] | Good work, robes. You’re winning butt first. | 干得好 长袍 你们赢了 从屁股开始 |
[20:13] | Oh, no. I’m losing butt first! | 不 我要先输屁股了 |
[20:19] | Too soft! Too luxurious! Can’t breathe! | 太柔软 太奢侈了 我喘不过气 |
[20:25] | What? Why isn’t it working? | 什么 为什么没用 |
[20:27] | *Sometimes it’s shocky, Shocky* | *有时会带电 带电* |
[20:29] | *Sometimes it’s clingy, Clingy* | *有时粘住 粘住* |
[20:31] | It’s clingy. We need to get rid of the static cling | 粘住了 我们得消除静电 |
[20:34] | before Captain Underpants drowns in fluffiness. | 不然内裤队长就要被软长袍淹死了 |
[20:37] | – With this? – Where’d you get those? | -用这个 -你从哪儿弄来的 |
[20:38] | – Right over there. – Free Bed of Robeses? | -就在那边 -免费的暖床袍烘干纸 |
[20:41] | Talk about a lucky break. | 运气太好了 |
[20:43] | Let them fly! | 让它们飞吧 |
[20:51] | – Well, that didn’t work. – Why’d we think that would work? | -没用啊 -为什么我们会觉得有用 |
[20:54] | Because dryer sheets, even evil ones, fight static cling. | 因为烘干纸 哪怕是邪恶的 都能抗静电 |
[20:59] | Oh, yeah. It did work. | 是的 确实有用 |
[21:02] | Well, that was a close one. I thought my butt was a goner. | 好险 我以为我的屁股要没了 |
[21:06] | Your butt is a goner! | 你的屁股是快没了 |
[21:09] | The robe-olution has just begun. | 长袍革命才刚开始 |
[21:12] | Robes rule! | 长袍统治 |
[21:15] | To disrobe the robes, we gotta disrobe the robe ruler, Splotch. | 要脱长袍 我们得搞定长袍的老大 污点 |
[21:19] | A wedgie whip will work wonders. Wedgie whip will work wonders. | 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹 |
[21:24] | That’s hard to say. | 好拗口 |
[21:25] | Wedgie whip will work wonders! | 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹 |
[21:43] | Robe-I-Con. | 长袍联盟 |
[21:44] | Wonder if they got any kimonos. Robe-I-Con! | 不知道他们有没有和服 长袍联盟 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[21:51] | We’ll take it from here. | 交给我们吧 |
[21:52] | – Robius! – Robius! | -长袍耶丝 -长袍耶丝 |
[21:53] | This alien robe must be contained. | 这件外星长袍必须装起来 |
[21:55] | So, we’ll contain it in our special containment container. | 我们会把它装在特殊容器里 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:00] | And for your bravery, | 为了表彰你们的勇敢 |
[22:02] | I’m inviting you to join the Society of Robes. | 我邀请你们加入长袍协会 |
[22:06] | – Thanks, but we’re taking a robe recess. – Maybe next year. | -谢谢 但我们不想看到长袍了 -明年吧 |
[22:10] | Uh, that is way too much fabric for me. | 布料太多了 |
[22:14] | Can’t put a curtain on this window. Right? | 这扇窗户不能挂窗帘 对吧 |
[22:17] | Very well. I bid you good robings. | 很好 祝你们好袍 |
[22:19] | Wait! We’ll take those robes. | 等等 我们要这些长袍 |
[22:22] | And we’d be honored to join your society. | 我们很荣幸能加入你们的协会 |
[22:24] | Let us rub elbows with the fat cats. | 让我们跟富豪比肩吧 |
[22:28] | Maybe next year. | 明年吧 |
[22:31] | Giuseppe! | 朱塞佩 |
[22:32] | Your alien owners will be here soon. | 你的外星主人很快就会来了 |
[22:34] | Until then, I hope you get along with your new cell mate. | 在此之前 希望你和你的新狱友相处融洽 |