时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | Er, no, it’s not. | 不对 不是 |
[00:20] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:22] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:25] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:26] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:28] | Remember that now. | 请记住 |
[00:32] | Check out the Rank Tank. Melvin’s still number one. | 快看排名板 梅尔文还是第一名 |
[00:35] | And we’re still below the good grades line. | 我们依然在好学生分数线下 |
[00:38] | Not for long. Compliments, my friend. | 不会太久了 马匹 朋友 |
[00:40] | Once we compliment Ms. Ribble, she’ll give us good grades. | 只要我们拍里贝尔老师马屁 她会给我们好分数 |
[00:42] | Then, Lake Summer Camp, here we come! | 然后 湖畔夏令营 我们来 |
[00:44] | Compliments solve everything. Just like on The Schmoozer! | 马屁能解决一切 就像《谈判者》 |
[00:47] | I’m going to harpoon the city! | 我要用鱼叉征服这个城市 |
[00:57] | Nice mustache! | 小胡子真不错 |
[00:58] | – Aw, you think so? Aw! – Super bushy. | -是吗 -超级浓密 |
[01:02] | And here she comes. | 她来了 |
[01:04] | – Hey, Ms. Ribble. Nice mustache. – Super bushy! | -里贝尔老师 小胡子不错 -超级浓密 |
[01:07] | What? That’s gonna cost you! | 什么 你们完了 |
[01:09] | Maybe we should stop copying stuff on television. | 也许我们以后还是别模仿电视上的桥段了 |
[01:11] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:13] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:14] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:18] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:21] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:22] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:25] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:28] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:32] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:35] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:39] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:44] | 第一章 糟糕的分数 | |
[01:48] | Well, I ran the numbers, and they just don’t add up. | 我看了数据 完全不行 |
[01:50] | Those are just random numbers. | 这就是乱写的数字 |
[01:53] | The point is, there’s no way to raise our grades enough | 问题就是 根本没办法把我们的成绩 |
[01:55] | to get us to summer camp. | 提升到能去夏令营 |
[01:57] | I hear you get to fly fighter jets there. | 我听说得乘战斗机去那里 |
[02:01] | Okay, Hot Sauce, light them up! | 好了 辣味仔 让他们尝尝 |
[02:03] | Roger that, Relish. Targets locked. | 收到 谈判者 目标锁定 |
[02:05] | Firing water balloons. | 发射水气球 |
[02:09] | Okay, class, we’re starting a new unit on dinosaurs today. | 同学们 我们今天要学关于恐龙的新单元 |
[02:13] | And for anyone interested in boosting their grade, | 想提升成绩的同学们 |
[02:16] | whoever submits the best dinosaur project wins extra credit. | 恐龙项目做得最好的同学将有额外的加分 |
[02:20] | What’s extra credit? | 额外的分数是什么 |
[02:21] | You do extra work, like a book report, to raise your grade. | 你做额外的作业 比如读书报告 来加分 |
[02:24] | Extra work is my specialty. But then, what isn’t? | 额外作业是我的专长 但什么不是呢 |
[02:27] | I’m great. Great. Great. Great. | 我超级超级超级棒 |
[02:30] | Well, that’s not happening. | 那根本不可能 |
[02:31] | Extra work is worse than regular work. | 额外作业比普通作业还要糟 |
[02:33] | And book reports are the worst. | 读书报告最糟糕了 |
[02:35] | True, but what if we did a comic book report? | 没错 但如果我们做漫画读书报告呢 |
[02:38] | So good. | 好爽 |
[02:39] | Chapter 2, Captain Underpants and the Jokey Jokeasaurus. | 第二章 内裤队长和嬉闹恐龙 |
[02:43] | By George Beard And Harold Hutchins. | 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森著 |
[02:45] | So, one day, this scientist guy wanted to write a dinosaur book. | 有一天 有个科学家想要写一本关于恐龙的书 |
[02:47] | So he went to the time machine store, rented a time machine, | 于是他就去时间机器商店 租了一台时光机器 |
[02:49] | and went back to dinosaur times in a machine, ba-zip! | 然后用机器回到了恐龙时代 |
[02:54] | When he got there, sure it was like jungly and smelled like eggs. | 他到了那里后 当然全是荒林 一股鸡蛋味 |
[02:57] | But the dinosaurs weren’t all, | 但是恐龙们并不是 |
[02:58] | “Skarr” And “Boo-weep” And “Ya-kak-kak-kak” Like animal noises. | 像动物们一样哇啦哇啦地大吵 |
[03:01] | They could talk and were like us. | 它们能说话 和我们一样 |
[03:03] | They had mini-golf and pizza places and snack bars, | 它们有迷你高尔夫 披萨小店和零食吧 |
[03:05] | and even bad stuff like overdue books from the library and stuff. | 还有像图书馆过期的书之类的坏事 |
[03:09] | Then the scientist met a dino named Diddlysaurus, | 然后科学家遇到一只叫迪迪索伦的恐龙 |
[03:12] | who loved to prank and talk like “Squee-bop” And “Diddly-boo”. | 它很喜欢恶作剧 叫着”迪迪” “牛牛” |
[03:15] | He knew all the best pranks, like putting mayo in a donut, gag, | 他深谙恶作剧之道 比如在甜甜圈里放蛋黄酱 |
[03:18] | and hiding all the furniture in the garage. | 以及把所有的家具藏在垃圾场 |
[03:20] | “Where’s my chair?” Bonk! | “我的椅子在哪里” |
[03:21] | Then Diddly wanted to borrow the time machine. | 然后迪迪想要借时光机 |
[03:23] | Scientist said, “No way, nuh-uh.” | 科学家说”不可能” |
[03:24] | So Diddly pulled the old, “Hey, look! | 于是迪迪使出了古老的”你看 |
[03:25] | What’s that over there and stuff” Prank, | 那个在那边的东西是什么”恶作剧 |
[03:27] | and stole the time machine anyway. | 还是偷走了时光机 |
[03:31] | Diddly went to ancient Egypt and turned the pyramids upside down | 迪迪去了古埃及 把金字塔倒了过来 |
[03:33] | and King Arthur’s Court, | 去了亚瑟王的圆桌会 |
[03:34] | and tied their shoelaces together. Clonk! | 把他们的鞋带都绑在一起了 |
[03:36] | He went to, like, old Italy and scared Mona Lisa, | 它去了古意大利 吓到了蒙娜丽莎 |
[03:39] | and tickled her elbow. | 还给她挠痒痒 |
[03:40] | Then he got to, like, now, | 然后它来到了现代 |
[03:41] | and he switched out all the ham with balloons | 然后他去迷你高尔夫球场的零食吧 |
[03:43] | at the mini-golf snack bar. | 把火腿都换成了气球 |
[03:45] | But Captain Underpants was there! | 但是内裤队长也在那里 |
[03:46] | He’d ordered a ham sandwich, and he goes, | 他点了一个火腿三明治 他说 |
[03:48] | “Wait, what? I don’t want ham and balloon! | “等等 什么 我不要火腿气球 |
[03:50] | You’ve crossed the tra-la-line, tra-la-lizard!” | 你太过分了 大蜥蜴” |
[03:52] | Captain Underpants pulled out a bunch of underwear, | 内裤队长拉出了一长串内裤 |
[03:54] | tied them into an under-whip. | 绑成了内裤鞭子 |
[03:55] | “Let’s get slappy!” Ka-swap! And it was on like a mastodon. | “来吧” 就像一头乳齿象 |
[03:59] | Tighty-whitey versus Taily-whaley! | 白色紧身小内裤对阵大尾巴龙 |
[04:00] | But Diddly smacked him with his tail back into the snack bar, | 但是迪迪龙尾巴一甩 把他甩到零食吧后 |
[04:03] | and he smashed into the Freezilee Slush Bucket machine. | 然后他摔进了冰沙机 |
[04:08] | Then as Diddly got real skiddly-bop close, | 等迪迪龙靠近他后 |
[04:11] | Captain Underpants blasted him | 内裤队长爆了他 |
[04:12] | with the Freezilee Slush Bucket machine, | 一脸的冰沙 |
[04:14] | and stopped him cold! Bwaize! | 冻住了它 |
[04:16] | Like ice cold! Freezilee! | 炒鸡冰 冷冻 |
[04:18] | But, mm, cherry-ish! | 但是 樱桃味 |
[04:20] | Ice cold Diddly slid all the way down a hill and splash! | 冻迪迪龙一路滑下了山 |
[04:23] | Floated away in a river to nowhere. | 飘向了远方 |
[04:26] | Tra-la-la! The End. | 结束 |
[04:27] | I know you’re not supposed to toot your own horn, but toot-toot! | 我知道不该拉自己的号角 但是嘟嘟 |
[04:31] | So, do we get the extra credit? | 那我们能加分吗 |
[04:32] | And did you say toot your own horn butt? | 你说你拉了你自己的号角吗 |
[04:34] | No. You’re getting extra discredit. | 不 你们要扣分了 |
[04:36] | Dinosaurs didn’t talk, eat pizza or play mini-golf. | 恐龙不会说话 吃披萨或打迷你高尔夫 |
[04:44] | Behold! | 看 |
[04:45] | Aw, man. Melvin figured out the secret formula for making ice! | 天啊 梅尔文搞清楚制冰的秘方了 |
[04:49] | – He’s for sure gonna win. – No, you two-legged chair. | -他绝对要赢了 -不 你们这群两脚凳 |
[04:52] | I excavated this sample from Piqua Glacier. | 我从皮奎冰川中提取了样本 |
[04:54] | And when it thaws tomorrow, I’ll have an actual dinosaur! | 等明天解冻了 我就有一只真正的恐龙了 |
[04:59] | – So? – And you won’t. | -所以呢 -你们没有 |
[05:00] | And the extra credit will keep me at the top of the Rank Tank! | 然后靠加分我就能稳坐第一了 |
[05:04] | Melvin’s number one! Melvin’s number one! | 梅尔文第一 梅尔文第一 |
[05:10] | Melvin’s number one! | 梅尔文第一 |
[05:12] | Well, we’ve got something amazing, too. | 我们也有很棒的东西 |
[05:14] | So amazing it’s impossible to describe! | 棒到根本无法形容 |
[05:17] | – Well, what is it? – It’s impossible to describe! | -那是什么 -根本不可能形容 |
[05:19] | It may seem like that bothers me, but it does not. | 虽然看上去我可能在意 但其实不在意 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you tell me we had something amazing? | 你为什么不告诉我有些很棒的东西 |
[05:24] | ‘Cause we don’t. All we have is a failed comic book. | 因为我们没有 我们只有失败的漫画书 |
[05:27] | Wait. What if we copy what happened in our comic? | 等等 万一我们仿效漫画里发生的事呢 |
[05:29] | We borrow Melvin’s Time Toad, go back to prehistoric time, | 我们借梅尔文的时间蟾蜍2000 回到史前时代 |
[05:32] | and bring back a live dinosaur before Melvin’s dino thaws. | 在梅尔文解冻之前带回一只活恐龙 |
[05:36] | Yes! The simplest plans work best. | 对 最简单的计划最有用 |
[05:39] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你就是在胡思乱想 |
[05:41] | George and Harold can’t subvert your scholastic supremacy. | 乔治和哈罗德不可能颠覆你的学霸地位 |
[05:44] | Wrong! | 错 |
[05:45] | George and Harold have a history of accidentally succeeding. | 乔治和哈罗德就有莫名其妙成功的前科 |
[05:48] | And always at my expense! | 遭殃的总是我 |
[05:50] | Sweet pumpkin pie, you’re right! | 我的老天啊 你说得对 |
[05:52] | No one fails upwards like those two! | 没有人能跟这两个人一样越失败越成功 |
[05:54] | – Krupp! – Got rid of that ant hill like you asked. | -克拉普 -听你吩咐弄掉那座蚂蚁山了 |
[05:57] | Because I fell on it. | 因为我摔上去了 |
[05:58] | My skin is on fire. | 我的皮肤好像在烧 |
[06:00] | That’s nice, but we have a task for you. | 真棒 因为我有任务要给你 |
[06:02] | Consider it a promotion. | 算是晋升吧 |
[06:03] | I’m gonna be principal again? | 我要当回校长了吗 |
[06:06] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[06:07] | I’m the principal! You’re the vice principal. | 我是校长 你是副校长 |
[06:10] | We want you to spy on George and Harold, | 我们要你去监视乔治和哈罗德 |
[06:13] | find out what they’re up to and stop them from succeeding. | 查出他们俩在做什么 阻止他们成功 |
[06:15] | So principal? | 所以做校长 |
[06:18] | No! You’re still sharing a desk with Ms. Anthrope. | 不 你还是得和安特罗普老师共用一张桌 |
[06:20] | What? She’s washing socks in a bucket! | 什么 她竟然在桶里洗袜子 |
[06:24] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[06:25] | – We’ll give you a new parking spot. – I’m in. | -我们会给你新的停车位 -我干 |
[06:27] | Good. And get rid of those ants. | 很好 洗掉这些蚂蚁 |
[06:29] | What are you– What ants? Where? | 你在…什么蚂蚁 哪里 |
[06:31] | 第三章 穿小孩衣服的克拉普 | |
[06:35] | How did Melvin not think of this? I mean, it’s his time machine! | 梅尔文怎么会没想到呢 这可是他们的时光机器 |
[06:38] | Good question, but let’s not pull that thread. | 问得好 但我们还是别深究了 |
[06:41] | Hello, fellow kids! | 你们好 孩子们 |
[06:44] | Mr. Krupp? | 克拉普老师 |
[06:45] | Who’s Mr. Krupp? I’m just a kid. | 克拉普老师是谁 我只是一个孩子 |
[06:49] | A real kid. Like you. | 像你们一样的孩子 |
[06:50] | Now let’s slappy hands like us kids do. | 让我们像你们孩子一样击掌 |
[06:57] | There! So, what’s on the docket, chums? | 好了 你们在干什么呢 伙计们 |
[07:00] | Mischief making? Huh? A general lack of respect for the rules? | 恶作剧 还是在藐视规则 |
[07:05] | Whatever it is, I’m game, | 不管是什么 我要加入 |
[07:06] | because I’m a kid as you can clearly see. | 因为我明显也是个孩子 |
[07:09] | Listen to my young giddy laugh. | 听听我年轻的笑声 |
[07:14] | Actually, we were gonna drop rocks on our feet. | 其实我们想往我们脚上砸石头 |
[07:17] | Yeah, you know how kids love dropping rocks on their feet. | 你知道小孩都喜欢往自己脚上砸石头 |
[07:20] | ‘Cause you’re a kid, right? | 因为你是个小孩 对吧 |
[07:23] | Boy, do I! Hold me back. | 伙计们 没错 拉我一把 |
[07:33] | Be right back, kids like me. | 马上回来 我这样的孩子 |
[07:36] | Time to get us a dinosaur. | 该去搞一头恐龙了 |
[07:37] | Hello, Time Toad! | 你好 时光蟾蜍 |
[07:45] | Welcome to the Jurassic Period. | 欢迎来到侏罗纪时代 |
[07:48] | I mean, I know we’ve been turned into clay, | 我知道我们曾经被变成黏土 |
[07:50] | and battled a talking fart, | 还和会说话的屁战斗过 |
[07:52] | – but this is amazing. – Yep. | -但这太棒了 -没错 |
[07:54] | So, which one should we take home with us? | 我们应该带哪一头回去 |
[07:57] | – How about that big one? – Perfect. | -那个大块头怎么样 -完美 |
[08:01] | – We’ve made a huge mistake! – Go, go, go! | -我们犯了一个大错 -快跑 |
[08:07] | Why’d we think they’d be friendly? They’re trying to eat us! | 我们为什么觉得它们会很友善 它们想吃了我们 |
[08:10] | We gotta get back and stop Melvin from defrosting the dino! | 我们得回去阻止梅尔文解冻恐龙 |
[08:13] | That thing could be alive! We could all get eaten. | 那东西可能还活着 我们可能会被吃掉的 |
[08:18] | But in the panic to escape, | 但是在惊慌逃跑的路上 |
[08:19] | George and Harold didn’t notice their comic book, | 乔治和哈罗德拉下了他们的漫画书 |
[08:22] | falling out of Harold’s pocket | 漫画书从哈罗德的口袋中掉下 |
[08:23] | and landing innocently on the ground. | 落到了地面上 |
[08:27] | Soon, your icy shell will thaw, my Cretaceous comrade, | 你的冰壳马上要融化了 我的好战友 |
[08:31] | and the extra credit will be mine. | 加分将是我的 |
[08:33] | The dawn of a new age begins at dawn. | 新时代的黎明从黎明开始 |
[08:38] | – Melvin! – Ah, the witless wonders. | -梅尔文 -无知的路人啊 |
[08:41] | You can’t thaw that dino! | 你不能解冻那头恐龙 |
[08:42] | Dinosaurs are ferocious monsters who want to kill us and eat us! | 恐龙很凶猛 它们想杀了我们 吃了我们 |
[08:46] | Did you just say, “Puh-shaw?” | 你刚刚在发怪声吗 |
[08:48] | Dinosaurs have brains the size of peas | 恐龙的脑子只有豌豆大小 |
[08:50] | while my brain is the size of ripe cantaloupe. | 我的脑子可是像成熟的哈密瓜一样大 |
[08:52] | That primitive beast will do whatever I say. | 那头原始怪兽会乖乖听我的话 |
[08:54] | – No, Melvin, it’s– – Save it. | -不 梅尔文 这是… -省省吧 |
[08:56] | I know you’re trying to get in my head to foil my extra credit. | 我知道你们想扰乱我 不想让我得到加分 |
[09:00] | If we’re gonna save Piqua and everyone in it, | 如果我们要拯救皮奎和皮奎的所有人 |
[09:03] | we’re gonna have to take that dino-sicle | 我们要把那个恐龙 |
[09:05] | back to the glaciers ourselves. | 送回冰川 |
[09:11] | Man, this is heavy! | 天啊 好重 |
[09:13] | Let’s just take it there tomorrow. | 我们明天再送过去吧 |
[09:14] | Those two are up to something. | 这两个人肯定有什么图谋 |
[09:16] | And when I figure out what it is, I’ll be parking in paradise. | 等我搞清楚是什么事 我就能停在天堂了 |
[09:24] | Oh, Kruppy, | 克拉普 |
[09:25] | if it weren’t for this parking spot, we never would have met, | 要不是因为这个停车位 我们永远不会认识 |
[09:29] | and later married and opened a joint checking account. | 并后来结婚 开了一个联合账户 |
[09:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:35] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[09:41] | A kid driving a car? Not in my town. | 小孩子开车 有我在就不可能 |
[09:48] | That fan will keep the ice cold | 在冰川明天开门之前 |
[09:49] | until the glacier opens in the morning. | 这个风扇能保持冰块冷却 |
[09:51] | Cool. Let’s watch Screaming Things while we wait. | 爽 我们等的时候来看《尖叫物语》吧 |
[09:55] | You guys! Did you hear that? | 伙计们 你们听到什么声音了吗 |
[09:58] | Good call. But we had to unplug the TV to use the fan. | 好主意 但我们得拔掉电视插头才能用风扇 |
[10:01] | Because for some reason, we only have one outlet. | 因为不知为什么 我们只有一个插座 |
[10:03] | Come on, we’ll just watch one episode and plug the fan back in. | 拜托 我们就看一集 然后把风扇插回去 |
[10:06] | Okay. But just one episode. | 好吧 不过就看一集 |
[10:10] | 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集 | |
[10:14] | Okay, just one more. | 好吧 就再看一集 |
[10:15] | 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集 | |
[10:18] | Just one more? | 就再看一集吗 |
[10:19] | 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集 | |
[10:22] | Just one more! | 就再看下一集 |
[10:23] | 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集 | |
[10:27] | I did not see that last scream coming. | 我没料到最后那声尖叫 |
[10:29] | Nope. | 没错 |
[10:31] | Wait, there’s another episode? | 等等 还有一集吗 |
[10:39] | – Please don’t eat us! – Yeah, we taste like old ham! | -请不要吃掉我们 -对 我们的味道像老火腿 |
[10:43] | Gotcha! | 吓到你了 |
[10:45] | Oh, man. I pranked you guys so good. | 天啊 你把你们都吓坏了 |
[10:48] | – You talk? – When I’m not scatting. | -你会说话 -我不玩混音的时候 |
[10:51] | Like this! | 像这样 |
[10:53] | – And you prank? – Best in the business. | -你会恶作剧 -最棒的 |
[10:56] | I’m Diddly. Last name, Saurus. Wha? | 我姓迪迪名索伦 |
[10:59] | Wait, y-y-y-you’re George Beard and Harold Hutchins? | 等等 你们就是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[11:03] | You know who we are? | 你知道我们是谁吗 |
[11:04] | Jokey Jokesaurus? We based our whole world on this thing. | 嬉闹恐龙 我们的世界都是基于这本漫画 |
[11:08] | You taught us to talk, play mini-golf, | 你教会了我们说话 玩迷你高尔夫 |
[11:11] | make pizza. Prank! | 做披萨和恶作剧 |
[11:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:13] | When George and Harold dropped that comic book, | 乔治和哈罗德拉下那本漫画书后 |
[11:15] | it became a magical book of knowledge for dinosaurs, | 那变成了恐龙世界的魔法知识之书 |
[11:18] | changing everything about them, | 改变了他们的一切 |
[11:20] | including the historically | 包括历史上 |
[11:21] | inaccurate fact of them being trapped in ice. | 关于它们被冻在冰里的事 |
[11:23] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的和我想的一样吗 |
[11:24] | That we made dinosaurs smart? | 我们把恐龙变聪明了吗 |
[11:26] | And we’re totally gonna win the extra credit! | 我们绝对能加分 |
[11:29] | How? Diddly is Melvin’s dinosaur. | 怎么做 迪迪龙是梅尔文的恐龙 |
[11:31] | Hold up. Diddly ain’t anybody’s dino but Diddly’s. | 等等 迪迪是迪迪自己的恐龙 |
[11:35] | So, you’ll help us? | 那你会帮助我们吗 |
[11:36] | Anything for you guys. Just one small favor in return. | 为你们做什么都行 只是请你们还我个人情 |
[11:39] | It would be a dream come true | 如果我能和你们一起 |
[11:41] | if I could do a prank with you. Deal? | 做一个恶作剧那就是梦想成真了 行吗 |
[11:43] | Deal. But you’re gonna need a disguise. | 行啊 但是你需要伪装一下 |
[11:45] | I mean, if people see a dinosaur, they’ll call the cops. | 如果有人看到恐龙 肯定会报警 |
[11:48] | And I’ve got the perfect disguise. | 我有完美的伪装 |
[11:53] | Really? A hat? That’s the perfect disguise? | 真的吗 一顶帽子 这就是完美伪装吗 |
[11:56] | Yup. It’s like he’s invisible. | 没错 他就像是隐形了 |
[12:03] | Okay, guys, let’s pick our prank targets, | 伙计们 我们来选恶作剧目标吧 |
[12:05] | and let the good times roll. | 开始开心起来吧 |
[12:09] | Hey, kids like me! | 我这样的孩子们 |
[12:13] | Giggle-giggle. I’m a kid. And you’re a dinosaur! | 嘻嘻 我是个小孩 你是个恐龙 |
[12:17] | No. He’s a kid. | 不 他是个小孩 |
[12:18] | But only a kid would know that. | 但是只有小孩才知道 |
[12:20] | You think I don’t know that? Of course I know that. | 你以为我不知道吗 我当然知道了 |
[12:23] | Kid. Um, uh, duh! Kids say that! | 小孩子 小孩子才会这么说 |
[12:27] | You know that’s a grown man in disguise, don’t you? | 你们知道这是一个伪装的大人吧 |
[12:29] | – Yes. – No. No-wuh. | -知道 -不是 |
[12:33] | See, kid talk? No-wuh. | 看 小孩子说话 才不 |
[12:35] | Oh, our mistake. In that case, you’ll probably wanna audition | 我们的错 既然如此 你可能想面试 |
[12:38] | for that Freezilee Slush Bucket commercial | 冰沙篮子广告 |
[12:40] | like all the other kids. | 就像其他孩子一样 |
[12:42] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 是的 我会去的 |
[12:46] | Freezilee Slush Bucket! Giggle-giggle. | 冰沙机 嘿嘿 |
[12:50] | Freezilee makes it more gooder! | 冰沙让一切变得更好 |
[12:59] | Sophie One, you’re doing a great job. | 一号索菲 你做得很好 |
[13:02] | Other Sophie, you’re brushing like an animal. | 另一个索菲 你梳得像个动物 |
[13:05] | Sophie One, spray me. | 一号索菲 给我喷雾 |
[13:13] | My hair has a flat. | 我的头发松了 |
[13:15] | Diddly’s Devious Deflater. I usually use it on tires. | 迪迪邪恶松散剂 我一般用在轮胎上 |
[13:27] | Diddly’s Dirty Decaf. It’s actually just dirt. | 迪迪脏咖啡 其实就是土 |
[13:35] | “Employees must wash hands.” Yeah, like that ever happens. | “员工必须洗手” 好像他们真的会洗手似的 |
[13:39] | We should probably change that. | 我们可能应该换一换 |
[13:42] | “Wash tushy here.” Much better. | “专洗屁股” 好多了 |
[13:44] | And now for the grand finale… | 压轴大戏 |
[13:46] | Just a few of these Diddly’s Dinorhea Drops, and it’s… | 只要加入几滴迪迪恐龙泄 就会… |
[13:53] | Huh? What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:54] | Everyone gets diarrhea. And I locked all the bathroom doors! | 所有人都会腹泻 我把所有厕所门都锁上了 |
[13:58] | No way, Diddly. Locked bathroom doors? Too much. | 不是吧 迪迪 锁厕所们 太过分了 |
[14:02] | You crossed the line. | 你过分了 |
[14:03] | Crossed the line! | 过分了 |
[14:05] | What? I’ve based my whole life on your book. | 什么 我这一生都是根据你们的书活的 |
[14:07] | I’m following your lead. Hey, you made me this way! | 我是在跟着你们的教导 是你们把我变成这样 |
[14:10] | Plus, we had a deal. No pranks, no extra credit. | 再说了 我们说好的 不恶作剧就没有加分 |
[14:14] | – Then the deal’s off. – Yeah, we’re out. | -那就取消了 -我们不干了 |
[14:17] | Man. Never meet your idols. It’s always a disappointment. | 天 永远不要和偶像见面 永远会失望 |
[14:25] | Great, there goes our extra credit. | 太好了 我们的加分也没有了 |
[14:27] | Unless we go to Piqua Glacier and find another dino. | 除非我们去皮奎冰川再找一只恐龙 |
[14:29] | Yes! | 好的 |
[14:30] | – My– My dinosaur’s gone! – Are you sure? | -我的恐龙不见了 -你确定吗 |
[14:34] | Well, I’ll need to run some tests– Yes, I’m sure! | 我需要做一些测试 是的 我确定 |
[14:37] | How are you me? | 你这样怎么会是我 |
[14:38] | Melvin! Other Melvin! | 梅尔文 另一个梅尔文 |
[14:40] | Why are you dressed like the embodiment | 你为什么穿得像 |
[14:41] | of 19th century privilege and wealth? | 19世纪的特权和财富的实体化 |
[14:43] | I’m posing as a child to get intel on George and Harold. | 我假扮成孩子获取乔治和哈罗德的情报 |
[14:46] | Ugh, I hate costumes. They’re like lies that you wear. | 我讨厌扮装 那简直就像是穿着的谎言 |
[14:49] | What is it, you beknickered aristocrat? | 怎么了 你这个穿灯笼裤的贵族 |
[14:51] | We’re in crisis mode. Someone stole Melvin’s dinosaur. | 我们正处于危机模式 有人偷走了梅尔文的恐龙 |
[14:54] | I wonder if that has anything to do with the dinosaur | 不知道这和跟乔治和哈罗德 |
[14:57] | George and Harold are walking around with? | 一起的这个恐龙有没有关系 |
[15:02] | – What? – Do I get my new parking spot now? | -什么 -我能有新的停车位了吗 |
[15:05] | Get out! | 出去 |
[15:07] | I need another dinosaur! | 我还需要一头恐龙 |
[15:10] | Dinosaurs! We found them! | 恐龙 我们找到他们了 |
[15:14] | That was way too easy. | 真是太简单了 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I can’t believe somebody else didn’t find these. | 真不敢相信没有其他人找到它们 |
[15:18] | Someone else did find them. | 的确有其他人找到它们了 |
[15:22] | Melvin? | 梅尔文 |
[15:22] | Here to steal another dino from me? Well, think again, kidiots. | 又想从我手中偷走恐龙吗 做梦吧 傻孩 |
[15:27] | – That’s a combination of kid and idiot. – Yeah, we get it. | -那是傻蛋和小孩的结合 -我们知道 |
[15:29] | Good. Now marvel at my new invention, the Thaw and Order 2000. | 看看我的新发明 解冻秩序2000 |
[15:36] | Pretty sure that’s a hair dryer. | 那应该就是一个吹风机 |
[15:38] | Yes, but I added two more settings! | 没错 但我加了两个新功能 |
[15:41] | And when this ice melts, I’ll have three dinosaurs, | 等这块冰融化了 我就有三头恐龙 |
[15:43] | which is three times more than you have! | 是你们的三倍 |
[15:46] | Sorry, did you say, “Three times more dinosaurs”? | 抱歉 你是说”三倍的恐龙”吗 |
[15:48] | Because I ran the numbers and they do not add up. | 因为我算了算 好像不对 |
[15:50] | Sorry, I can’t hear your brain atrophy | 抱歉 我的解冻秩序2000太大声 |
[15:52] | over my Thaw and Order 2000. | 我听不到你们大脑萎缩的声音 |
[15:53] | – There goes our extra credit. Again. – Yeah. And summer camp. | -我们的加分又没了 -对 还有夏令营 |
[15:58] | Just in case you forgot what this whole crazy caper is all about. | 以免你们忘了这些疯狂的事是为了什么 |
[16:01] | Ha! And you said dinosaurs | 你们还说恐龙 |
[16:03] | were ferocious killing machines. Fools! | 是抖凶猛的杀戮机器 笨蛋 |
[16:17] | Think they’re smart like Diddly? | 你觉得他们比迪迪聪明吗 |
[16:19] | Hope so. If not, we had a good run. | 应该吧 不然我们该跑了 |
[16:22] | Did you say, “Diddly”? | 你刚说迪迪吗 |
[16:25] | Close one. Yeah, you know him? | 差不多了 你认识他吗 |
[16:28] | Sure do. Diddly’s an old friend. | 当然了 迪迪索伦是老朋友了 |
[16:30] | Name’s Malison, by the way. Last name, Saurus. | 顺便我叫玛丽森 姓索伦 |
[16:33] | These are the Saurus brothers. | 他们是索伦兄弟 |
[16:34] | No relation. So, you know where he is? | 不是亲戚 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[16:36] | I wish! We needed a live dinosaur | 我也想知道 我们需要活恐龙 |
[16:38] | to get extra credit, but he split. | 才能加分 但是他溜走了 |
[16:40] | Tell you what, you help us find him, | 这样吧 你帮我们找到他 |
[16:42] | and we’ll take care of you. | 你的事就交给我们 |
[16:43] | Okay. But he could be anywhere. | 好吧 但他可能在任何地方 |
[16:46] | Say, is there a pizza joint around here? | 这里有没有披萨店 |
[16:48] | 第四章 恐龙大胜利 | |
[16:51] | Mm! Pepperoni! | 香肠披萨 |
[16:53] | Hello, Diddly. Enjoying your slice? | 迪迪 吃得开心吗 |
[16:56] | Malison! What are you doing here? | 玛丽森 你来这里干什么 |
[16:57] | What I should’ve done a long time ago. Kicking your dino butt! | 做我早就该做的事 把你揍一顿 |
[17:01] | Wait. I thought you were friends? | 迪迪 我以为你们是朋友 |
[17:02] | Best friends. Until he put our pizza joint out of business. | 最好的朋友 直到他搞砸了我们的披萨店 |
[17:06] | He put his Diddly Drops in the sauce and gave everyone dino-rhea! | 他在酱汁里加了迪迪药水 所有人都恐龙腹泻了 |
[17:09] | More like pizza-rhea. Get it? | 披萨腹泻吧 明白吗 |
[17:11] | It’s a combination of pizza and diarrhea! | 就是披萨和腹泻的结合 |
[17:15] | We get it! And now I’m gonna get you! | 我们知道 现在我们要抓住你 |
[17:20] | Yes! Diddly’s Drowsy Dumpster. Works every time! | 迪迪昏睡垃圾桶 每次都能成功 |
[17:26] | No one hits us with a dumpster and gets away with it. | 没有人能用垃圾桶砸了我们还想跑 |
[17:28] | That’s dino-disrespectful! After him, boys! | 这有辱恐龙格 追他 伙计们 |
[17:31] | – Man, they’re gonna kill Diddly. – Well, it is kinda his fault. | -他们会杀了迪迪的 -这应该算是他的错 |
[17:35] | Actually, it’s kinda our fault. We wrote that comic. | 其实应该是我们的错 漫画是我们写的 |
[17:38] | We gotta help Diddly. | 我们得帮助迪迪 |
[17:40] | Look! Mr. Krupp! | 看 克拉普先生 |
[17:43] | Oh, hello, age-appropriate chums. | 你们好 年纪相仿的伙计们 |
[17:45] | I’m not spying on you. | 我没有在监视你们 |
[17:47] | I’m just having a slice of this pizza pie. | 我只是想来吃一片披萨 |
[17:56] | Tra-la-lunchtime! | 午饭时间到 |
[18:02] | – So, where do you think they went? – I’ve got one idea. | -你觉得他们去哪里了 -我有个主意 |
[18:05] | What’s your idea? | 你的主意是什么 |
[18:08] | Putt-A-Saurus, Piqua’s top dinosaur-themed mini-golf course. | 来索伦公园 皮奎顶级恐龙主题迷你高尔夫球场 |
[18:12] | These dinos are trouble? No. | 这些恐龙是问题吗 不是 |
[18:14] | I play mini-golf with them all the time! | 我整天和他们一起玩迷你高尔夫 |
[18:17] | These are fake dinosaurs. We’re looking for real dinosaurs. | 这些都是假的恐龙 我们在找真正的恐龙 |
[18:21] | Wait. These aren’t real? Real metal! | 等等 这些不是真的吗 真的金属 |
[18:24] | Dinosaurs that love mini-golf just like me! | 和我一样喜欢迷你高尔夫的恐龙 |
[18:27] | Dino-fore! | 恐龙进球 |
[18:34] | So unfair! | 太不公平了 |
[18:35] | Sorry. I just love this game so much. Dino do-over! | 抱歉 我就是太喜欢玩这个了 恐龙重来 |
[18:39] | No! We gotta find Diddly before Malison does. | 不 我们得在玛丽森之前找到迪迪 |
[18:43] | Watch it, buddy! | 小心点 伙计 |
[18:44] | – Diddly? – Nope! Never heard of him! | -迪迪 -不 没听说过这个人 |
[18:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:49] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里吗 |
[18:52] | – Captain Underpants, do something! – Okay! | -内裤队长 做点什么 -好的 |
[18:58] | – What are you doing? – I’m hamboning. | -你在干什么 -我在拍大腿 |
[19:01] | Do something useful. | 做点有用的事 |
[19:03] | Thanks for being more specific. | 谢谢你们说得这么具体 |
[19:06] | 第五章 超级暴力图解章节 | |
[19:09] | Presented in Dine-O-Rama. | 由恐龙动画呈现 |
[19:10] | A dinosaur fight made less horrifying with food. | 用食物表示恐龙打架能不可怕一些 |
[19:13] | Stegosaurus slap! | 剑龙拍打 |
[19:15] | Now slap some on my plate and pass the syrup! Wait, no… | 给我来点 再给我糖浆 等等 不 |
[19:18] | Triceratops trounce! | 三角龙顶 |
[19:20] | Oh, boy, that pizza looks tasty. | 天啊 那披萨看上去好好吃 |
[19:23] | You’re wasting food! Dino Dump! | 你在浪费食物 恐龙垃圾 |
[19:28] | You like pranks? Well, this prank’s called Diddly’s Doom. | 你喜欢恶作剧吗 这个恶作剧叫迪迪末日 |
[19:31] | You’ll never see it coming. | 你绝对预料不到 |
[19:33] | Except now you know it’s coming ’cause I just told you. | 只不过现在你知道了 因为我刚刚告诉你了 |
[19:35] | Diddly-ooh! Diddly-ow! | 迪迪 迪迪 |
[19:40] | Easy, man! He’s awake! | 冷静点 他醒了 |
[19:42] | I was having the best dream. | 我刚做了一个最棒的梦 |
[19:44] | There were dinosaurs, and mini-golf… | 有恐龙 迷你高尔夫 |
[19:46] | That wasn’t a dream, it’s real! You gotta save Diddly! | 那不是梦 那是真的 你要去救迪迪 |
[19:50] | Okay! Whoever that is, here I come! | 好吧 不管那是谁 我来了 |
[19:55] | Is one of you dinosaurs Diddly? | 你们哪个恐龙名叫迪迪 |
[19:59] | – Help! – Oh, nice to meet you. | -救命 -很高兴认识你 |
[20:01] | You other dinosaurs? Meet Wedgie-Saurus Rex. | 你们其他恐龙呢 来看看超级索伦内内吧 |
[20:08] | One more second. Almost there. | 稍等一下 快拿出来了 |
[20:10] | And, no, wait. Uh-huh, just one more sec, okay! | 不 等等 稍等一下 好吧 |
[20:15] | There we go. This– Nope. | 好了 这个 不是 |
[20:19] | Yes! This baby’s gonna make you wish you were extinct again! | 没错 这个宝贝会让你们希望自己不如灭绝了 |
[20:28] | Ooh, snow! | 下雪了 |
[20:31] | Ick! Underpants! | 是内裤 |
[20:33] | No more pranks. Time to get serious. Dino-serious. | 不要再玩恶作剧了 该认真起来了 恐龙认真 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. I wish we hadn’t written that comic. | 真希望我们没有画那个漫画 |
[20:40] | Harold, yes! That’s it, the comic! | 哈罗德 没错 漫画 |
[20:42] | How did Captain Underpants win that one? | 内裤队长是怎么赢的 |
[20:44] | With the Freezilee Slush Bucket Machine! | 用冰沙机 |
[20:46] | Hey, Malison! Look out behind you! | 玛丽森 看你后面 |
[20:50] | Hey, why’d you snitch on–? | 你们为什么出卖我 |
[20:53] | Sometimes we are so good. | 有时候我们真的好厉害 |
[20:56] | – Cap! Pull the lever! – This is no time for dessert! | -队长 拉下摇杆 -现在不是甜点时间 |
[21:01] | I got it. | 我来 |
[21:13] | It’s the cops! Run! | 是警察 快跑 |
[21:21] | – Great. We’ve saved the day… – But lost the extra credit. | -太好了 我们拯救了世界 -但失去了加分 |
[21:25] | – You again. – Hello, officer. | -又是你 -你好 警官 |
[21:27] | I’d… like to file a missing pants report. | 我想…报案我丢了裤子 |
[21:31] | 第六章 恐龙活了下来 | |
[21:33] | Since no one bothered to turn in a project, | 既然没有人做额外的项目 |
[21:35] | no one gets extra credit. | 那就没人能加分 |
[21:37] | Which means I’m still on top, you sea of mediocrity. | 也就是说我还是第一 你们这群傻蛋 |
[21:40] | Melvin’s number one! Melvin’s number one! | 梅尔文第一 梅尔文第一 |
[21:46] | Melvin’s number one! | 梅尔文第一 |
[21:47] | We were this close to summer camp until Diddly dino-ditched us. | 我们差点就能去夏令营了 然后迪迪抛弃了我们 |
[21:53] | Delivery for George and Harold. | 乔治和哈罗德的外卖 |
[21:56] | Extra cheese and extra credit. | 多加奶酪和多加分 |
[21:59] | Diddly! You dino-delivered! | 弟弟 你的恐龙外卖 |
[22:01] | Yeah, plus I opened a new pizza place, | 而且我新开了一家披萨店 |
[22:03] | Diddly’s Deep Dish, so free pizza for everyone! | 迪迪的美味 请大家吃披萨 |
[22:07] | Told you dinosaurs ate pizza. | 我就说恐龙吃披萨吧 |
[22:09] | Plus, I mean, dinosaur! So do we get the extra credit now? | 再说了 你看 恐龙 那我们能加分了吗 |
[22:13] | – Fine. – How about a slice? | -好吧 -来一片吧 |
[22:21] | – Oexcuse me! – Diddly Drops? | -当然了 -迪迪药水 |
[22:28] | Once again, George and Harold | 乔治和哈罗德又一次 |
[22:30] | have ham-fisted their way to victory. | 莫名其妙取得了胜利 |
[22:31] | And there’s only one person to blame. | 这都只怪一个人 |
[22:33] | At least this spot has plenty of room. | 至少这个地方有足够的空间 |