时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold is the one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that, now. | 请记住 |
[00:23] | This is the year our parents finally let us go to Lake Summer Camp. | 今年我们父母终于同意让我们去湖畔夏令营了 |
[00:26] | Our long, cold winter is at an end. | 我们漫长的严冬要结束了 |
[00:29] | If they get good grades. | 如果他们成绩好的话 |
[00:30] | Because there’s no such thing as free camp. | 因为免费夏令营是不存在的 |
[00:33] | Lake Summer Camp. I’ve seen it so many times in my mind. | 湖畔夏令营 我在想象中去过那里好多次 |
[00:36] | – I’ve seen it in your mind, too. – What? | -我在你的想象中也去过 -什么 |
[00:41] | Whoa! We’re skiing on a river of nacho cheese! | 我们正在烤干酪河中冲浪 |
[00:44] | Hey, kids, I’m a chip with a face! | 孩子们 我是一片有脸的玉米票 |
[00:46] | That’s right, it’s not my cheese. It’s everyone’s cheese! | 没错 这不是我的奶酪 这是大家的奶酪 |
[00:53] | I’m 100-percent sure this is exactly what camp will be like. | 我百分百确定夏令营就是那样的 |
[00:58] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:00] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:01] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:05] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:08] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose* | *然后不小心可能故意* |
[01:09] | *Turned him into Captain Underpants* | *把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:12] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:16] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:17] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:19] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:22] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:26] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:28] | The preposterous pulverizing of the Pestering Poopacabra. | 粉碎害人便便鼠 |
[01:32] | 第一章 夏抽营 | |
[01:34] | We can get good grades. | 我们能拿到好分数的 |
[01:35] | We’ll just act like Melvin, minus the awful. | 我们只要表现得像梅尔文一样 别那么坏 |
[01:38] | Clear the path, you dirty bathtub rings! | 让开 你们这群肮脏的浴缸圈 |
[01:42] | That’s a lot of awful. | 真的好坏 |
[01:45] | That’s not gonna fit. | 进不去的 |
[01:48] | – Pivot! – You have to turn it. | -转 -你得转过来 |
[01:50] | It’s fragile, you unevolved ape. | 这很易碎的 你这未开化的猿人 |
[01:52] | Turn. Pivot, pivot! Pi– | 转 转动 转动 |
[01:58] | Manual labor suits you, Vice Principal Krupp. | 体力活很适合你 副校长克拉普 |
[02:01] | By that, I mean you have opposable thumbs and a beating heart. | 我是指你有对生拇指[形容猿类]和跳动的心脏 |
[02:05] | I swear, one day I will destroy you! | 我发誓 总有一天我要灭了你 |
[02:08] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[02:09] | Um, I said, | 我说 |
[02:11] | “Hi there. Fun day! Why fill me toy shoe?” | “你好 真开心 给我玩具鞋吧” |
[02:16] | Did you just replace the words you said that | 你刚刚把你说的不想 |
[02:18] | you didn’t want me to hear | 让我听到的话 |
[02:19] | with random gibberish words that rhyme with those words? | 用押韵的胡言乱语替代了吗 |
[02:22] | No. No. Snow. Snow! | 没有 没有 下雪 下雪 |
[02:27] | Hey, I’m all done hanging your big screen thingy. | 我把你的这个大屏幕都挂好了 |
[02:31] | Uh, what is this anyway? | 这到底是什么 |
[02:33] | My Rank Tank 2000 is a convenient visual way | 我的排名板2000能够很方便地 |
[02:36] | to ensure everyone knows you, young me, | 让所有人都认识你 年轻的你 |
[02:39] | – are the top student in this school! – As always. | -这所学校最优秀的学生 -一如既往 |
[02:41] | And by teaching lessons only you understand… | 通过上只有你听得懂的课 |
[02:44] | It stays that way. | 就能一直保持 |
[03:01] | – Uh, why’d you stop? – Go mow the lawn! | -你们为什么停下来了 -去除草 |
[03:03] | – But I’m allergic to grass. – Good! | -但是我对草过敏 -很好 |
[03:05] | The assignment is so basic, even you may understand it. | 作业非常简单 连你们也能理解 |
[03:09] | All you have to do is teach an animal. | 你们只需要教一个动物 |
[03:13] | – What, like, a trick? – Or self-defense? | -什么 杂技吗 -或者自卫 |
[03:15] | Or math, or science, or literature, | 或者数学 科学 文学 |
[03:17] | or something else nature never intended animals to know? | 或者其他自然不希望动物知道的事 |
[03:20] | That’s up to you. But fail the test, fail the class. | 那就看你们了 但是失败就是挂了这门课 |
[03:23] | And I crafted the perfect name for this. | 我给它们取了一个完美的名字 |
[03:26] | “Advancimals”! | 高级动物 |
[03:27] | Uh, actually, that’s an old cartoon. | 其实这是一部老动画片 |
[03:32] | *Advancimals, they’re advanced animals* | *高级动物 它们是高级的动物* |
[03:38] | *It’s just the word “advanced” and the word “animals”* | *就是高级加上动物* |
[03:41] | *They’re smart animals with powers Please buy the toys, yeah!* | *他们就是有能力的聪明动物 请买我们的玩具* |
[03:45] | 高级动物 它们是高级动物 | |
[03:45] | No, I’m quite certain “Advancimals” is a word I made up. | 不 我确定”高级动物”是我编的名字 |
[03:48] | 高级动物 它们是高级动物 | |
[03:48] | – *Advancimals, this show really exists* – Moving on! | -*高级动物 这部动画真的存在* -继续 |
[03:52] | As they are expendable, you will all receive a rat. | 由于动物是可消耗品 每人将发到一只老鼠 |
[03:59] | – Aw, let’s call him Ratrick! – So good. | -我们叫它鼠崔克吧 -好爽 |
[04:02] | Gooch, your rat is missing. | 古奇 你的老鼠不见了 |
[04:10] | So you’ll use the school python. | 所以你来用校养蛇 |
[04:15] | Am I supposed to resist being eaten or let it happen? | 我应该拒绝被吃掉还是放任它这样 |
[04:18] | Because I’m flexible. | 因为我很随意的 |
[04:19] | And Melvin’s specimen will be a chimpanzee. | 梅尔文发到的动物是一只猩猩 |
[04:22] | Which does not give him a clear advantage in any way. | 这并没有给他显而易见的优势 |
[04:25] | Bottom line, you have a week to teach your animals. | 最多给你一周教你们的动物 |
[04:27] | Best animal wins, the rest fail. | 最棒的动物得第一 其他都不及格 |
[04:31] | I will judge and that, too, is totally fair. | 由我来评判 非常公平 |
[04:33] | Any questions? No? Great! | 还有问题吗 没有 很好 |
[04:35] | This does not feel fair. | 这感觉不公平 |
[04:37] | 第二章 老鼠比赛 | |
[04:40] | Hate to admit it, but the Melvins’ Rank Tank 2000 | 虽然我不想承认 但是梅尔文的排名板2000 |
[04:42] | is a convenient visual way to track our grades. | 真的很方便查看我们的成绩 |
[04:45] | And to get above this red line and go to summer camp, | 为了到这条红线以上 去夏令营 |
[04:47] | we gotta teach Ratrick something. | 我们必须教鼠崔克点什么 |
[04:49] | – But how? – I know! The Animal Chanimal! | -但是怎么教呢 -我知道了 动物频道 |
[04:52] | Oh, yeah! The thoughtful, scholarly, educational channel | 没错 专业全面关于动物科学的 |
[04:54] | all about animal science. | 教育频道 |
[04:55] | I’m Hunt Catchmore. Welcome to Dehumythifiers. | 我是猎人捉更多 欢迎来到除湿奇侠 |
[04:58] | If myths were humidity, I’m like a dehumidifier, but for myths! | 如果神秘是潮湿的 那我就是神秘的除湿者 |
[05:02] | This week, I’m on the trail of Chupacabra! | 本周 我们要寻找山羊吸血怪 |
[05:05] | Chupacabra? | 山羊吸血怪 |
[05:06] | A savage beast about whom we know jack squat! | 一种疯狂的怪兽 |
[05:10] | Except they love eating goats. | 但是它们喜欢吃羊 |
[05:11] | Also, only a Chupacabra can stop another Chupacabra! | 没错 只有山羊吸血怪才能阻止山羊吸血怪 |
[05:15] | Actually, we know quite a bit! | 其实 我们非常了解 |
[05:17] | – ‘Kay, this is not helping. – At all. | -好吧 这一点都没有帮助 -一点都没有 |
[05:19] | I’ve been tracking this female Chupacabra, | 我一直在追踪这头母山羊吸血怪 |
[05:21] | and now she’s here in Piqua! | 现在 她就在皮奎 |
[05:24] | – Piqua? – Yes, Piqua! | -皮奎 -没错 皮奎 |
[05:25] | Look at this gas station footage! | 看看这个加油站录像 |
[05:28] | Why is it here? And why so many lotto scratchers? | 它为什么在这里 为什么有这么多张刮刮卡 |
[05:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:32] | What I do know is Hunt Catchmore hunts to catch more! | 我只知道抓更多猎人要抓更多 |
[05:36] | That’s a play on my name! | 这就是我名字的意义 |
[05:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep moving! | 快跑 |
[05:42] | Whoa, dude’s finally lost it. | 他终于疯了 |
[05:44] | Mr. Meaner, you don’t know Chupacabra’s here for you. | 明讷老师 你不知道吸血山羊怪就是来找你的 |
[05:47] | There’s lots of reasons they’ve come to Piqua. | 它们来皮奎有很多其他原因 |
[05:49] | Like um… our stores. | 比如 我们的商店 |
[05:52] | – Trees. – Air? | -树 -空气 |
[05:53] | – Roads. -And so much more. | -大路 -还有很多 |
[05:56] | See? Chupacabra isn’t hiding somewhere plotting your ruin. | 看 吸血山羊怪没有躲着策划毁灭你 |
[05:59] | Or is she? Answer? Yes, she is. | 是吗 答案是 是的 |
[06:06] | I gotta, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, keep moving! | 我得 继续跑 |
[06:09] | So, yeah, if we wanna go to summer camp, | 那么 如果我们要去夏令营 |
[06:13] | we gotta train Ratrick to be the best Advancimal. | 我们要把鼠崔克训练成最强的高级动物 |
[06:15] | *Advancimals* | *高级动物* |
[06:17] | *They wear glasses ‘Cause they are smart* | *它们戴眼镜因为它们很聪明* |
[06:20] | So let’s hit it. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[06:21] | Okay, Ratrick. First, you roll the 17-sided dice, | 好了 鼠崔克 首先 投17面骰子 |
[06:25] | then use your different powers and listen to the cavemaster scenarios | 然后用你的不同能力听听洞穴守护者的剧情 |
[06:28] | to navigate through the Playhouse of the Noggin. | 在诺金游乐场中穿梭 |
[06:30] | Trying to teach a rat | 想教老鼠 |
[06:31] | how to play Dolomites and Dingbats is hard enough, | 玩大富翁已经够难了 |
[06:34] | even harder if your rat is too sad to learn. | 如果你的老鼠不想听就够难了 |
[06:37] | Before he met George and Harold, | 在鼠崔克遇到乔治和哈罗德之前 |
[06:39] | Ratrick lived in a lab with another rat. | 它和另一只老鼠一起住在实验室里 |
[06:42] | And they were in love. | 它们彼此深爱 |
[06:43] | But when they were separated, | 当它们被拆散后 |
[06:44] | it broke Ratrick’s heart | 鼠崔克的心碎了 |
[06:46] | and it robbed him of his will to do anything, | 让它什么都不想做 |
[06:49] | including learn. | 包括学习 |
[06:50] | And if you accept the request to capture a– Ratrick? | 如果你接受请求抓…鼠崔克 |
[06:53] | And you stir the butter quickly, but not too quickly | 然后你迅速搅拌黄油 不能太快 |
[06:56] | or you’ll get bubbles, and you don’t want those. | 不然就会起泡 这样可不好 |
[06:58] | All he wanted, more than anything, | 它只想要 |
[07:00] | was for someone to know his pain. | 有人能理解它的痛苦 |
[07:02] | Ratrick? | 鼠崔克 |
[07:03] | Dolomites and Dingbats, mixing crepe batter– | 大富翁 做面糊 |
[07:06] | nothing we’ve tried to teach him is sticking. | 它对我们教它的东西都不感兴趣 |
[07:08] | Well, I’m sure the other kids | 我相信其他孩子 |
[07:09] | are having problems with their animals, too. | 肯定训练得也很困难 |
[07:11] | And they were. | 的确如此 |
[07:14] | “Nigel the newt–” agh! | “新来的奈吉尔…” |
[07:21] | Every kid except Melvin. | 除了梅尔文以外的每个孩子 |
[07:23] | You’re an already clever beast, Edwin. | 你已经是个很聪明的动物了 埃德温 |
[07:25] | And now I will increase your intellect a thousandfold | 现在我要用你的智慧投射机2000 |
[07:28] | with my Intellijector 2000! | 将你的智力增加一千倍 |
[07:35] | Now that I have given you intelligent thought, | 现在我给予了你智慧 |
[07:37] | what will you do with your superior intellect, hmm? | 你要用你的高级智慧做什么呢 |
[07:41] | What will you do? What will you do? | 你要做什么呢 你要做什么呢 |
[07:44] | What will you– ugh! | 你要做… |
[07:46] | Okay, that’s a start. | 好吧 这是个好开端 |
[07:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:51] | Now, Edwin, solve the puzzle and this ice cream is yours to lick. | 埃德温 拼好拼图 这个冰淇淋就给你舔 |
[08:08] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[08:09] | And, yes, that is a good, undoctored likeness of me. | 没错 这的确 毫无疑问 像我 |
[08:14] | Meanwhile, back at school, | 同时 在学校里 |
[08:15] | Mr. Krupp was struggling with his new responsibilities. | 克拉普先生在挣扎着做好他的新差事 |
[08:18] | Why is there no bag on this mower? | 为什么这台割草机上没有袋子 |
[08:21] | And with breathing. | 非常努力[喘气] |
[08:23] | It’s like someone wanted all this grass | 简直就像是有人想要这些草 |
[08:25] | to spray into my face and make me miserable! | 全喷到我的脸上 让我痛苦无比 |
[08:33] | What do you think’s going through that little rat head of his? | 你觉得这只小老鼠的脑袋里在想什么 |
[08:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:41] | But we gotta find something he’ll learn, | 但我们得找到他愿意学的东西 |
[08:42] | or we can forget about Lake Summer Camp. | 不然我们就别想去湖畔夏令营了 |
[08:44] | No! | 不 |
[08:46] | Okay, okay, but I need a break. Let’s just make a comic. | 好吧 但我要休息一下 我们来画漫画吧 |
[08:50] | All right, deal. Ooh! Hunt Catchmore gave me a great idea. | 好吧 抓更多猎人让我有了个好主意 |
[08:55] | Captain Underpaints and the Poopy Poopacabra. | 《内裤队长和拉屎便便鼠》 |
[08:57] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作 |
[08:59] | So, there was this teacher who wanted to get invited to parties, | 有个老师想被邀请去排队 |
[09:02] | but he didn’t ’cause he smelled like beans | 但是他不知道自己一股豆子味 |
[09:02] | 派对 豆子不得参加 | |
[09:03] | ’cause he always made cheesy bean dip that smelled like beans! | 因为他经常做有豆子味道的奶酪豆酱 |
[09:06] | He got all mad and stuff | 他很生气 |
[09:07] | and made a sewage sprayer to ruin the parties. | 做了一个污水喷雾器 把派对搞得一团糟 |
[09:09] | Splort! | 喷 |
[09:10] | But when he pressed the button, all the sewage went on him. | 但是他按下按钮后 喷雾都喷到他身上 |
[09:11] | 开 关 | |
[09:13] | Whoa! Wrong way! Double-splort, flort! | 喷错了 又喷到了 |
[09:15] | And it turned him into Poopacabra! | 于是他变成了便便鼠 |
[09:18] | Poopacabra? Wow, this is good. | 便便鼠 真棒 |
[09:20] | So, Poopacabra crashed the party all stink! Ew! | 便便鼠一身臭味地来到了派对上 |
[09:22] | But Captain Underpants was there doing the limbo, and he goes, | 但是内裤队长正在跳林波舞 |
[09:24] | “Yuck! Who invited a dumpster?” | “谁把这个垃圾桶邀请来的” |
[09:26] | Which offended Dexter the Dumpster, but, okay, he’s fine. | 这话让垃圾桶德克斯特很不爽 不过他没事啦 |
[09:29] | Whatever, Dexter. | 随便了 德克斯特 |
[09:30] | Poopacabra stinked it up so bad, Captain Underpants was like, | 便便鼠实在是太臭了 内裤队长就 |
[09:33] | “Let’s take it outside. Seriously. I cannot breathe.” | “我们先让它出去 真的 我喘不上气了” |
[09:36] | Poopacabra punched Captain Underpants through the wall. | 便便鼠把内裤队长一拳打到墙外 |
[09:38] | Bash! And it was on! Like, way on! | 开战了 非常激烈 |
[09:41] | Captain Underpants grabbed a lawn gnome | 内裤队长拿起一个草坪侏儒 |
[09:43] | and smashed it over Poopacabra’s head. | 砸到了便便鼠的头上 |
[09:45] | Poopacabra grabbed a pink flamingo | 便便鼠拿起了一个粉色的火烈鸟 |
[09:47] | – and swung it. – Flamingo! | -一甩 -火烈鸟 |
[09:48] | And they whacked each other with all the lawn ornaments around. | 然后他们用草坪上的摆饰到处甩 |
[09:51] | – Zergank! Perklunk! – Horse jockey! | -花花 企鹅 -乌龟爬 |
[09:53] | But, I mean, was anybody really gonna miss those lawn ornaments? | 但是 真的有人会想念这些草坪装饰物吗 |
[09:53] | 失踪 联系内裤队长 | |
[09:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:56] | But right when he was about to chuck a plastic snowman, | 但是正当他要塞一个塑料雪人时 |
[09:59] | Captain Underpants saw a single tear in Poopacabra’s eye. | 内裤队长看到便便鼠眼里流出了一滴泪 |
[10:02] | And he knew Poopacabra was just a good guy | 他知道便便鼠本来是个好人 |
[10:04] | who caught a bad and very smelly break. | 只是变得非常地臭 |
[10:04] | 便便鼠是好人 没错 | |
[10:06] | Oh! Darn! Fate! | 该死 命啊 |
[10:08] | So Captain Underpants said, | 所以内裤队长说 |
[10:09] | “Everybody invite Poopacabra to parties!” | 邀请便便鼠参加聚会吧 |
[10:10] | And everyone did because… they did. | 大家都邀请了 因为他们邀请了 |
[10:13] | And everyone loved Poopacabra’s cheesy bean dip | 大家都喜欢吃便便鼠的奶酪豆酱 |
[10:15] | because beans, cheese, and stuff. | 因为有豆子和奶酪 |
[10:17] | What’s not to like? Phew! Okay. The end. | 怎么会不喜欢 好 结束 |
[10:21] | So good. Right? | 太棒了 对吗 |
[10:23] | George? | 乔治 |
[10:27] | He’s drawing. | 他在画画 |
[10:29] | He’s drawing a comic book. | 他在画漫画 |
[10:30] | Buddy, we taught him how to draw a comic book! | 伙计 我们教会他怎么画漫画了 |
[10:33] | Ratrick made a comic. It told the story of his broken heart. | 鼠崔克画了部漫画 讲述了他伤心的故事 |
[10:36] | George and Harold were amazed. | 乔治和哈罗德都很惊讶 |
[10:38] | He did it! Ratrick learned to make a comic! | 他做到了 鼠崔克学会了画漫画 |
[10:40] | We’re going to Lake Summer Camp! | 我们要去湖畔夏令营了 |
[10:42] | While the boys appreciated Ratrick’s craft, | 孩子们很欣赏鼠崔克的作品 |
[10:45] | they totally missed the point. | 却完全没有抓住要点 |
[10:47] | This is amazing! Look how he drew this broken heart! | 太棒了 看他画的破碎的心 |
[10:50] | But all Ratrick wanted was a little sympathy. | 但鼠崔克只想得到一点同情 |
[10:52] | Look at the sad face. Hilarious, Ratrick. | 看那悲伤的脸 真好笑 鼠崔克 |
[10:56] | – Wait, where’s he going? – Ratrick? | -等等 他要去哪里 -鼠崔克 |
[10:59] | Uh-oh, I think you boys have taken it too far. | 我觉得你们太过分了 |
[11:02] | Come back! | 回来 |
[11:04] | Why are we chasing Ratrick here? | 我们为什么要在这里追鼠崔克 |
[11:05] | It’s the only set available today! | 今天只有这个场景可以用 |
[11:08] | – Ratrick, what’s wrong? – Please! | -鼠崔克 怎么了 -拜托 |
[11:10] | Just talk to us even though you can’t talk! | 尽管你不能说话 还是和我们谈谈吧 |
[11:12] | He’s headed for the sewer! | 他要去下水道了 |
[11:16] | No! | 不 |
[11:20] | Do you think we did something to upset Ratrick? | 我们惹到鼠崔克了吗 |
[11:22] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[11:23] | Mmm, nah, that doesn’t sound like us. | 不 我们一般不会的 |
[11:26] | Now let’s just find him | 我们趁有毒的污水 |
[11:26] | before toxic sewage mutates him into a monster, | 把他变成怪物之前赶紧找到他 |
[11:29] | – ’cause that could happen. – It most certainly could. | -这是有可能得 -当然 |
[11:34] | Ratrick! | 鼠崔克 |
[11:35] | – Nah. It’s just an old trophy. – Finally! | -不 这只是个旧奖杯 -终于 |
[11:38] | An audience for our all-alligator Shakespearean acting company! | 鳄鱼莎士比亚表演公司有观众了 |
[11:42] | The house is open. | 今天有演出 |
[11:44] | Two households, both alike in dignity, | 两个尊贵的家族 |
[11:47] | in fair Verona, where we lay our scene. | 在美丽的维罗纳 我们故事的起源地 |
[11:49] | Oh! We’re never gonna find Ratrick. | 我们找不到鼠崔克了 |
[11:51] | What would the Advancimals do? | 高级动物会怎么做 |
[12:00] | Advancimals! | 高级动物 |
[12:02] | You defeated my ha-ha-henchmen, | 你们打败了我的手下 |
[12:04] | but you won’t guess my evil plan! | 但你们猜不到我的邪恶计划 |
[12:06] | Ah, yes, I’m the bad guy! | 是的 我是坏人 |
[12:10] | You’re creating a dis-ss-straction with this-ss volcano | 你用火山分散我的注意力 |
[12:13] | as-ss your Giggle Gang-ss-sters | 傻笑帮趁机 |
[12:17] | rob every bank in New Generic… | 抢劫新类城市的所有 |
[12:29] | City! | 银行 |
[12:30] | Oh, yeah. You did guess it. | 没错 你猜到了 |
[12:32] | *Advancimals The show was doomed right from the start* | *《高级动物》从一开始就注定要失败* |
[12:32] | 高级动物 它们是高级动物 | |
[12:36] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[12:37] | Congratulations, Edwin. | 恭喜你 埃德温 |
[12:39] | You’ve created your first batch of | 你制造出第一批 |
[12:40] | unpredictable green toxic sludge that glows inexplicably. | 难以预料的绿色有毒污泥 还散发着奇怪地光芒 |
[12:44] | A milestone for any great mind. | 这对伟人来说就是里程碑啊 |
[12:46] | Ah-ah, with wisdom comes patience, my simian friend. | 智慧要与耐心并存 我的类人猿朋友 |
[12:50] | Now we get rid of this | 先倒掉 |
[12:52] | before something inexplicably unpredictable happens. | 以免发生不可预知的怪事 |
[12:56] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[12:57] | this inexplicably unpredictable thing did happen. | 不可预知的怪事真的发生了 |
[13:09] | Thanks to toxic sludge, he wasn’t Ratrick anymore. | 多亏了毒污泥 他不再是鼠崔克了 |
[13:13] | He was Poopacabra. | 他成了便便鼠 |
[13:15] | Now, instead of love, he wanted revenge. | 他不要爱了 只要复仇 |
[13:24] | Good job, Edwin. You’re a natural driver. | 干得好 埃德温 你是个天生的司机 |
[13:27] | Keep this up and you’ll earn this ice cream someday. | 加油 总有一天你会吃到冰淇淋的 |
[13:32] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[13:33] | Edwin, control yourself! | 埃德温 控制自己 |
[13:38] | I can’t believe we lost Ratrick. | 我们居然失去了鼠崔克 |
[13:40] | I keep thinking we missed something. | 我一直觉得我们漏了什么 |
[13:42] | Because you did. | 因为正是如此 |
[13:46] | “If you are not Melvin, you will never succeed.” | 如果你不是梅尔文 就永远不会成功 |
[13:50] | “Fart on Melvin to succeed.” | 想成功就向梅尔文放屁 |
[13:53] | Nope, still sad. | 不 还是很伤心 |
[14:15] | Okay, that helped a little. | 好吧 有点帮助 |
[14:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:20] | Mr. Meaner, are you okay? | 明讷老师 你还好吗 |
[14:22] | How did you, yeah, yeah, yeah, get in? | 你们是 怎么进来的 |
[14:24] | Through the other door. | 从另一扇门 |
[14:25] | What? Two doors? Since when? | 什么 有两扇门 什么时候有的 |
[14:27] | – Since they built the school. – Doesn’t matter! | -建校就有了 -没关系了 |
[14:29] | Look at yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, this! | 快 看这个 |
[14:31] | I’ve tracked the Chupacabra to this poorly-maintained, | 我追踪吸血山羊怪到这个维护不善的 |
[14:34] | depressing elementary school. | 阴暗的小学 |
[14:36] | – She’s here! – Yikes! | -它来了 -糟了 |
[14:37] | Guess we were wrong. Looks like you’re a goner. | 看来我们错了 你完了 |
[14:39] | What’d you do to make it hate you so much anyway? | 你做了什么让它如此讨厌你 |
[14:41] | Everybody makes mistakes in yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Mazatlán. | 人在马萨特兰都会犯错 |
[14:45] | Years ago, I was on vacation | 几年前 我在那度假 |
[14:47] | pumping iron on the yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, beach… | 在沙滩上撸铁 |
[14:54] | …when I saw monsters in the brush. | 看到树丛里有怪物 |
[15:00] | Caught the male. | 我抓住了那只公的 |
[15:03] | But the female got away. | 但那只母的逃走了 |
[15:10] | And that one has been after me ever since | 从那以后 那只怪物一直在跟踪我 |
[15:12] | for yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ratting her out to the Man. | 因为我 把它卖给了人类 |
[15:15] | But she’ll never find me because I yeah, yeah, yeah blend in. | 但它永远也找不到我 因为我和环境融为一体了 |
[15:19] | – We can still see you. – Attention, students. | -我们还能见到你 -注意 学生们 |
[15:21] | Time has run out. Bring your Advancimals to be judged! | 时间到 带着你的高级动物接受评判吧 |
[15:26] | It’s gonna be a long summer without summer camp. | 没有夏令营 就会是一个漫长的夏天 |
[15:29] | What’s with all the pounding today? | 今天怎么老是叮叮当当的 |
[15:33] | By chipping away at the clay, | 把黏土削掉 |
[15:34] | your sculpture begins to take form. | 雕塑就开始成形了 |
[15:36] | You wanna try? | 你想试试吗 |
[15:42] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[15:43] | Rat sculptures? We’re back in the camp game, baby! | 老鼠雕塑 我们又可以去夏令营了 |
[15:46] | 第四章 老鼠男先完成 | |
[15:51] | You have taught your rat nothing but a lack of good taste. Next! | 你只教会了你老鼠没品位 下一个 |
[15:55] | – And you… are a meal. – I’m fine. | -你是一顿美食 -我没事 |
[15:57] | It’s actually kinda nice in here. | 这里真不错 |
[15:59] | Humid like a tropical island… | 像热带岛屿一样湿润 |
[16:00] | And what is the nature of your failure? | 你们失败的本质是什么 |
[16:02] | We taught Ratrick how to make comic books! | 我们教会了鼠崔克如何画漫画 |
[16:05] | Ratrick just made this comic all by himself. | 鼠崔克自己画了这部漫画 |
[16:07] | It’s incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[16:11] | Er, oh, no! Ratrick, your arm! | 不 鼠崔克 你的手臂 |
[16:17] | No, he’s fine! Yah! | 不 他很好 |
[16:19] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[16:20] | Ratrick! There’s, um, two of you | 鼠崔克 有两个你 |
[16:23] | and you’re, uh, both made of clay for some reason! | 不知为何都是黏土做的 |
[16:26] | Wait! I see what’s going on. | 等等 我知道怎么回事 |
[16:29] | It’s the old “replace one real rat with two clay rats” hustle! | 这是用两个黏土老鼠替代真老鼠的老把戏 |
[16:32] | And– Wait. What is that awful smell? | 等等 什么气味这么难闻 |
[16:41] | Saved by the smell. | 气味救了他们 |
[16:45] | Ratrick, you’re okay! | 鼠崔克 你没事 |
[16:47] | Except you’re a monster that smells like a toilet full of cabbage! | 但你闻起来像装满卷心菜的厕所怪物 |
[16:52] | The sewer turned him into Poopacabra! | 下水道把他变成了便便鼠 |
[16:55] | I knew it! Toxic sludge turns everything into monsters! | 我就知道 沾上毒污泥什么都会变成怪物 |
[16:59] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[17:09] | Great, now I need a new phone! | 太好了 现在我需要一部新手机 |
[17:11] | Poopacabra, we’re sorry for getting you mutated. | 便便鼠 很抱歉害你变异了 |
[17:17] | He’s not in a forgiving place yet. | 他没心情原谅人 |
[17:19] | Time to get Captain Underpants! | 是时候叫内裤队长了 |
[17:24] | Nothing but green as far as the eye can see! | 眼睛里都是绿色 |
[17:56] | I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不了了 |
[17:57] | Breathe through your mouth, man! | 用嘴呼吸 伙计 |
[17:59] | Oh! So that’s what mouths are for. | 嘴巴是这么用的啊 |
[18:02] | His hay fever plugged his nose up. | 花粉热让他的鼻子堵住了 |
[18:07] | This smells like trouble! Or I think it does. | 闻起来有点麻烦 我觉得是 |
[18:10] | I’m mad congested, yo! | 我鼻子不通 |
[18:16] | Chapter 5: | 第五章: |
[18:17] | It can incredibly Presented in Videogame-o-rama | 超级暴力的画面将由电子游戏动画呈现 |
[18:21] | …because, as everyone knows, | 因为大家都知道 |
[18:22] | video games don’t need violence to be entertaining. | 电子游戏不需要暴力就很好玩 |
[18:24] | Captain Underpants versus Poopacabra. Clash! | 内裤队长对便便鼠 开始 |
[18:28] | Rodent Ram! | 啮齿动物攻击 |
[18:30] | Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat- tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat! | 老鼠攻击 |
[18:34] | The Rat-attack! Ooh! | 老鼠攻击 |
[18:36] | Obliter-rat takedown! | 老鼠必杀技 |
[18:51] | Those sprinklers are gonna turn Cap back into Mr. Krupp. | 洒水器会把内裤队长变回克拉普老师的 |
[18:55] | Captain Underpants, avoid those sprinklers. | 内裤队长 避开洒水器 |
[18:57] | Got it! | 知道了 |
[19:02] | Nice job, Cap! | 干得好 内裤队长 |
[19:03] | You actually did what we asked you to do. | 你真的按我们的要求做了 |
[19:05] | Had to happen at some point! The sheer odds were– | 肯定能成功一次的 可能 |
[19:12] | No! | 不 |
[19:15] | Uh, hey! Why am I outside? Agh! | 为什么我在外面 |
[19:18] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[19:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:25] | Sure, why not? | 嗯 为什么不呢 |
[19:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:36] | Why’s he so mad? We taught him to make comics! | 他为什么这么生气 我们教会他画漫画 |
[19:38] | – He should thank us! – Wait! His comic! | -他应该感谢我们 -等等 他的漫画 |
[19:42] | Look, George, we totally missed the point! | 看 乔治 我们完全没抓住要点 |
[19:45] | – His heart’s broken! – So, what now? | -他心碎了 -那现在怎么办 |
[19:48] | Any ideas, Mr. Meaner? | 有主意吗 明讷老师 |
[19:49] | What? How can you see me? | 什么 你怎么能看见我 |
[19:51] | You’re literally impossible to miss. | 这怎么能看不到 |
[19:53] | Shh! The Chupacabra’s hot on my trail! | 吸血山羊怪在追踪我 |
[19:55] | Hunt Catchmore said so! | 捉更多是这么说的 |
[19:57] | Wait, something Hunt Catchmore said. | 等等 捉更多说了 |
[19:59] | Only a Chupacabra can stop another Chupacabra! | 只有山羊吸血怪才能阻止山羊吸血怪 |
[20:02] | Echo, echo, echo– “Bra, bra, bra.” | 回音 回音 胸罩 胸罩 |
[20:07] | Chupacabra can stop Poopacabra! With love! | 吸血山羊怪可以用爱阻止便便鼠 |
[20:09] | That’s a stretch, but it’s all we’ve got! | 有点难吧 但我们只有这招了 |
[20:12] | So, how do we get Chupacabra to come to us? | 那怎么让吸血山羊怪来找我们呢 |
[20:14] | Bait. Mr. Meaner can lure Chupacabra in to meet Poopacabra | 诱饵 明讷老师可以引诱吸血山羊怪去见便便鼠 |
[20:17] | before we’re soup-acabra! | 趁我们还被吸死 |
[20:19] | – Nice. -Mr. Meaner, | -好 -明讷老师 |
[20:20] | – you’ve gotta stand up to Chupacabra. – But– | -你必须勇于面对吸血山羊怪 -但是 |
[20:22] | No buts! If you don’t, | 没有但是 如果你不做 |
[20:24] | you’re gonna live in fear for the rest of your life. | 你将在恐惧中度过余生 |
[20:27] | Hmm. You’re right. I’m tired of running from her. | 你说得对 我厌倦了被它追踪的日子 |
[20:30] | And not just because I’m yeah, yeah, yeah, out of shape. | 不仅仅因为我身材不如以前了 |
[20:35] | Oh, no, Poopacabra! That’s only half the ‘acabras we need! | 不 便便鼠 还差一只 |
[20:39] | This wasn’t our best plan. | 这计划不理想 |
[20:52] | That doesn’t look like love. | 那看起来不像是爱情 |
[20:53] | Why’d we listen to Hunt Catchmore? | 为什么我们要听捉更多猎人的 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I guess the thing that binds all living creatures… | 嗯 看来把所有生物联系起来 |
[21:27] | is love. | 就是爱情 |
[21:28] | Which is exactly what Mr. Meaner took away | 明讷老师几年前在马萨特兰 |
[21:30] | from Chupacabra all those years ago in Mazatlán. | 从吸血山羊怪夺走的就是这个 |
[21:34] | – Do you know what this means? – They’ll live happily ever after? | -你知道这意味什么吗 -他们会过上幸福生活 |
[21:37] | No. I’m finally free! | 不 我终于自由了 |
[21:42] | So, George and Harold got one more chance | 乔治和哈罗德又得到一次 |
[21:44] | to present their Advancimal. | 展示他们高级动物的机会 |
[21:46] | And so, we found true love for Ratrick. | 所以 我们为鼠崔克找到了真爱 |
[21:52] | Well, now that that’s done, | 既然展示完了 |
[21:53] | it’s obvious that Melvin’s Advancimal is the winner. | 很明显 冠军是梅尔文的高级动物 |
[21:57] | Behold, fools! | 看哪 傻瓜们 |
[21:59] | Look upon my ribbon and despair! Oh, what–? | 看看我的缎带 绝望吧 什么 |
[22:02] | I cannot accept this award in good conscience. | 我不能昧着良心接受这个奖项 |
[22:05] | Melvin gave me the gift of human intellect, | 梅尔文赋予我人类的智慧 |
[22:08] | but George and Harold have given their Advancimal | 但是乔治和哈罗德给了他们高级动物 |
[22:10] | a far greater gift– love! | 更伟大的礼物 爱 |
[22:14] | As victor, I cede my triumph to its rightful recipient. | 作为胜者 我要把胜利让给应得的人 |
[22:21] | I’ll just leave this here. | 我把它放这了 |
[22:24] | That means we passed, right? | 这意味着我们通过了 对吧 |
[22:27] | – I guess. – What? | -是吧 -什么 |
[22:29] | Yes! We’re one step closer! | 太棒了 我们更近了一步 |
[22:31] | Still in the game! | 还有机会 |
[22:34] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[22:37] | I thought I could get used to this, but I’ve changed my mind | 我以为我能习惯的 但我改变主意了 |
[22:39] | that I want to get out. | 我想出去 |