时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Thanks for agreeing to meet me. | 谢谢你们同意见我 |
[00:24] | We didn’t. We were already here, | 我们没有同意 我们只是早来了 |
[00:25] | and you just sat down at our table. | 你坐在了我们桌子前 |
[00:27] | Get to it, Krupp. You’re despoiling our cupcake break. | 有话快说 克拉普 你毁了我们的小蛋糕茶歇 |
[00:30] | Well, current and future Melvin, I’m here to ask for my job back. | 现在和未来的梅尔文 我是来要回我的工作的 |
[00:34] | You’ve got until I finish this leaning tower of sweetsa. | 我给你到我吃完这个斜冰淇淋塔的时间 |
[00:39] | Okay. Uh, so, hi. Right? | 好吧 你好 对吧 |
[00:42] | Um… Wow, why am I so nervous? Anyway, I like having a job. | 我为什么这么紧张 我喜欢有工作 |
[00:47] | I mean, I hate kids. Right? But no. | 我讨厌孩子们 对吧 但是 不 |
[00:49] | Yeah, it’s not– Scratch that. | 不是 划掉 |
[00:51] | Why can’t I stop laughing, right? All sweeting. | 我为什么笑得停不下来 对吧 全是汗 |
[00:55] | What’s happening to me? Anyway, no, I’m seeing squiggly lines. | 我怎么回事 我眼前画面都扭曲了 |
[01:02] | I am so sorry. Let me clean that up. | 对不起 我来擦干净 |
[01:05] | Okay, now it’s on your face. That’s that. | 都喷到你脸上了 还有 |
[01:12] | So, I’m thinking we got a deal? | 那么 我们说好了吗 |
[01:16] | – What? -Yes. | -什么 -是的 |
[01:17] | – You’re hired. – What? But I– | -你被雇佣了 -什么 但是我 |
[01:19] | Go before I change my mind. | 趁我还没有改主意 快滚 |
[01:25] | Why would you rehire him? | 你为什么要重新雇佣他 |
[01:27] | Turns out being principal involves a lot of busywork. | 原来做校长有很多麻烦事要干 |
[01:30] | If he’s doing that, | 如果把这些都交给他 |
[01:31] | we can focus on Melvinizing the school | 我们就能集中精力梅尔文化学校 |
[01:33] | to get you into Eliteanati Academy. | 将你送进伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[01:36] | And I’ve got a beautiful plan. | 我有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:39] | Why did you emphasize the B? | 你为什么把重音放在”B”上 |
[01:41] | Because… | 因为… |
[01:46] | What? Something on my face? | 怎么了 我脸上有东西吗 |
[01:47] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:49] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:50] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:54] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:57] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose* | *然后不小心 可能故意* |
[01:58] | *Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *把他变成了内裤队长* |
[02:01] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[02:04] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[02:05] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[02:08] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[02:11] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[02:15] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[02:20] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[02:22] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[02:25] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[02:25] | 欢迎回到学校 克拉普老师 | |
[02:26] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[02:28] | Remember that now. | 请记住 |
[02:29] | “Welcome back to school, Mr. Krupp.” | “欢迎回到学校 克拉普先生” |
[02:31] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思 |
[02:33] | *When Krupp was the man Our school was pretty bad* | *克拉普是老大时学校好糟糕* |
[02:35] | *School was pretty bad School was pretty bad* | *学校好糟糕 学校好糟糕* |
[02:37] | *Then the Melvins took charge Made it worse than plaid* | *然后梅尔文掌管后更加糟* |
[02:40] | *Worse than plaid* | *更加糟* |
[02:42] | *We had to pay attention And learn some science junk* | *我们必须要认真听 学习破科学* |
[02:44] | *Science junk* | *破科学* |
[02:47] | *It was mad hard, yo And we were gonna flunk* | *真的超级难 我们要不及格* |
[02:49] | *We were gonna flunk* | *我们要不及格* |
[02:51] | *Now Krupp’s coming back And he’s gonna bring the bad* | *现在克拉普回来了 要回到好糟糕* |
[02:54] | *Bring the bad, bring the bad* | *回到好糟糕 回到好糟糕* |
[02:56] | *And bad’s still better Than the worst we ever had* | *好糟糕也比我们的最糟糕好* |
[02:59] | *Worst we ever had, worst we ever had* | *我们的最糟糕 我们的最糟糕* |
[03:01] | *And that’s still better Than the worst we ever had* | *那也比我们的最糟糕好* |
[03:04] | – I really miss just getting by. – Yeah. Can’t wait to coast again. | -怀念我们只是路过时 -真怀念不费劲的时候 |
[03:07] | We gotta change that sign. | 我们要改掉那个标语 |
[03:09] | Did you ever think we’d be happy to see Krupp? | 你想过我们有一天会很高兴看到克拉普吗 |
[03:11] | – Bee! – Bee! | -蜜蜂 -蜜蜂 |
[03:12] | Anything’s better than the Melvins. Ah! | 什么都比梅尔文好 |
[03:15] | Seriously, what’s with the bees? | 说真的 这些蜜蜂是怎么回事 |
[03:18] | It flew it my mouth. | 飞进我嘴巴里了 |
[03:21] | They’re everywhere. Run for it! | 哪里都是 快跑 |
[03:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:25] | “Welcome back, Mr. Poop.” The bad old days are back. | “欢迎回来 大便老师” |
[03:31] | 第一章 亲爱的 我是雄峰 | |
[03:33] | Krupp’s back! Ow! Fruit cocktail. | 克拉普回来了 我的老天啊 |
[03:39] | Krupp’s back, baby. | 克拉普回来了 宝贝 |
[03:44] | You’re gone. | 你离开了吗 |
[03:45] | What? Yes. And you missed me. | 什么 没错 你很想我 |
[03:49] | That’s right. It’s good to be the king. | 没错 回来当国王真好 |
[03:52] | You’re not the king. I am. | 你不是国王 我才是 |
[03:54] | Now vacate my lap, you fool. | 从我的大腿上下去 笨蛋 |
[03:56] | Ah! But my chair… I thought– | 但是我的椅子 我以为 |
[03:58] | Can I give you my job? | 我能把我的职位给你吗 |
[04:04] | No, you’re the vice principal now. | 不 你现在是副校长 |
[04:07] | Vah.. vah… | 副 副 |
[04:10] | Vah… | 副 |
[04:12] | Vice– | 副 |
[04:16] | So where’s my office? | 我的办公室在哪里 |
[04:17] | 克拉普 副校长 | |
[04:18] | Offices are for the principal. | 校长才有办公室 |
[04:21] | Oh. Do I still get a key to the executive restroom? | 那我还能有行政厕所的钥匙吗 |
[04:23] | No. Only principals. | 不行 只有校长们才能用 |
[04:25] | Why do you have one? | 你为什么有一把 |
[04:26] | We’re the same person. | 我们是同一个人 |
[04:27] | Okay. Fancy steak lunch? | 好吧 精美的牛排午餐呢 |
[04:29] | Principals. | 校长们专属 |
[04:30] | Rock star parking lot? | 超棒停车场呢 |
[04:31] | Depends. Are you principal? | 那得看情况了 你是校长吗 |
[04:33] | – No. – Then there’s your answer. | -不是 -那你就知道答案了 |
[04:35] | Okay. So, what do I do now? | 好吧 那我现在做什么 |
[04:39] | Whatever I say. | 叫你做什么就做什么 |
[04:43] | – Jellybean? – No! | -软心豆粒糖 -不要 |
[04:50] | Clean up those jellybeans. | 打扫干净这些软心豆粒糖 |
[04:54] | I pledge allegiance to the Melvin of the Sneedly clan of Piqua. | 我宣誓忠于皮奎斯尼德利族的梅尔文 |
[04:59] | And to the school, | 以及忠于并顺从 |
[05:00] | over which he rules, one genius, indisputable, | 由他这位无可争议的唯一天才 |
[05:04] | with loyalty and obedience to him. | 所管理的学校 |
[05:10] | No! | 不 |
[05:13] | Behold, the Bee-N-A-in-you 2000. | 看 蜜蜂基因注射机2000 |
[05:16] | – Sounds like something I would build. – You did. | -听起来像是我会做的东西 -是你做的 |
[05:18] | – Oh, right. Good job, me. – Next slide. | -好吧 我真是好样的 -下一张 |
[05:21] | We will use it to inject the entire teaching staff with bee DNA, | 我们将会用它来给所有教职工注射蜜蜂基因 |
[05:25] | creating a singular hive mind. | 创造单一的蜂巢思维 |
[05:27] | The teachers will become “beechers.” | 老师们都会变成峰师 |
[05:30] | A little cute, but go on. | 有点可爱 不过继续 |
[05:31] | In a hive mind, one mind controls them all. | 蜂巢思维中 所有思维受一个大脑控制 |
[05:34] | The all powerful queen bee. | 强大的蜂后 |
[05:36] | Normally, yes, but we have no queen bee, | 一般来说是的 但是我们没有蜂后 |
[05:39] | so they will obey me, the king bee. | 所以他们要服从我 蜂王 |
[05:41] | Behold! | 看 |
[05:42] | Do I say “behold” as much as you do? | 我和你一样经常说”看”吗 |
[05:44] | Yes. Behold, the Free-To-Be-Bee 2000. | 没错 看 蜜蜂基因注射机2000 |
[05:47] | When the beechers hear this sound, | 当峰师们听到这个声音 |
[05:49] | I will control that singular hive mind | 我将控制唯一的蜂巢思维 |
[05:51] | and transfer my superior intellect to all the beechers instantly, | 将我的高级智慧瞬间传递到所有峰师脑中 |
[05:54] | making their minds intellectual and capable of teaching your mind. | 让他们变得高智能 能够对你进行教导 |
[05:58] | Sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂 |
[05:59] | That’s what makes it intellectual. | 所以才叫高智能 |
[06:01] | Why don’t we try robots again? | 我们为什么不再试试机器人 |
[06:03] | Why? Behold! | 为什么 看 |
[06:05] | Okay, I don’t say it that much. | 好吧 我没有那么经常说 |
[06:07] | *And if you wanna learn How the system takes shape* | *如果你想知道系统如何运作* |
[06:11] | *Watch Bur-rock-racy with R. Ed Tape Whoo* | *来看红胶带的摇滚时光* |
[06:14] | *Superintendent Grace Wain Made a declaration* | *教导主任格蕾丝·韦恩作了声明* |
[06:19] | *Robot teachers are a school zone violation* | *学校里不准出现机器老师* |
[06:23] | *Wanna use a robot? Here’s the situation* | *想用机器人吗 就会出状况* |
[06:26] | *You got to submit a robot permit application* | *你就得提交机器人使用许可* |
[06:32] | Enough! I get it. | 够了 我知道了 |
[06:34] | All right, class, your spelling test. The first word is… | 同学们 你们的拼写测试 第一个词是 |
[06:40] | Sorry, couldn’t hear that. | 抱歉 听不到 |
[06:42] | Maybe you should listen instead of goofing around | 也许你们应该好好听 而不是到处乱逛 |
[06:46] | and amounting to nothing with your idiotic shenanigans… | 天天鼓捣你们愚蠢的恶作剧 |
[06:49] | Yep, back to normal. | 没错 恢复正常了 |
[06:50] | Normal, except that the Melvins | 正常 除了梅尔文们 |
[06:52] | were about to inject Ms. Ribble with bee DNA. | 要给里贝尔老师注射蜜蜂基因了 |
[06:55] | …in a Saturday detention on Wednesday with your teeth. | 周三就罚你们周六留堂 |
[06:58] | On Wednesday! | 周三 |
[07:02] | Vienna sausages. It’s jammed. | 维也纳香肠 卡住了 |
[07:04] | Just let me do it. | 让我来 |
[07:05] | The first word is– Ow! | 第一个词是 啊 |
[07:09] | “Ow”? | 啊 |
[07:11] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你根本不知道你在干什么 |
[07:18] | Dude, she’s repeating the same word. We’re so acing this test. | 哥们 她一直在重复同一个词 我们要拿A了 |
[07:25] | Oops! We’re out of darts. | 我们没有飞镖了 |
[07:27] | That much bee DNA in one person won’t be a problem, right? | 在一个人体内注入这么多蜜蜂基因应该没事吧 |
[07:31] | Unfortunately, it will. | 可惜 有事 |
[07:32] | That much DNA will turn Ms. Ribble into a queen bee | 那么多基因让里贝尔老师变成了蜂后 |
[07:35] | and probably wreck their plan. | 可能破坏了他们的计划 |
[07:37] | Perhaps. But I’m going to ignore it. Let’s get the other teachers. | 也许吧 但管她呢 我们先去搞定其他老师 |
[07:49] | That’s everyone. You get to class. Time for me to be king. | 每个人都注射了 去上课吧 我要做国王了 |
[07:55] | Don’t choke. They’re watching. | 别噎住 他们看着呢 |
[08:02] | Wow, just like he used to be. | 就像他以前那样 |
[08:04] | Just like the pretty good old days. | 就像以前的时光 |
[08:05] | Enjoy it while you can. | 趁现在好好享受吧 |
[08:11] | Attention, teachers. I am in control. | 注意 老师们 现在由我掌控了 |
[08:14] | Your brains are no longer your own. | 你们的大脑已经不是你们的了 |
[08:17] | Well, the second derivative with respect… | 二次项则… |
[08:20] | I thought Krupp was back in charge? | 我以为不是克拉普回来掌权了吗 |
[08:22] | …divided by the wave particle duality are significant… | 除以波粒二象性… |
[08:25] | The Schrödinger equation. About time. | 薛定谔方程 我想也是时候了 |
[08:27] | I guess the Bee-NA’s working. | 看来蜜蜂基因有效了 |
[08:29] | Oh, man. This isn’t pretty good. | 天啊 这可不妙 |
[08:31] | This is actually pretty bad. | 这非常糟糕 |
[08:33] | Which is worse than bad. | 比糟糕还要糟糕 |
[08:34] | But I’m sure Krupp’s gonna turn it around. | 但我相信克拉普能扭转一切 |
[08:38] | Did you call me? | 你叫我吗 |
[08:39] | No. Did you see my mouth move? | 没有 你看到我的嘴巴动了吗 |
[08:41] | No. So it was ventriloquism. | 没有 所以你在说腹语 |
[08:49] | You know I gave that up. And stop staring at me. | 你知道我早就放弃了 不要再盯着我了 |
[08:54] | That’s better. | 这样更好了 |
[08:58] | What part of “clean up those jellybeans” was unclear? | 我不是要你清理干净软心豆粒糖了吗 |
[09:03] | Did you call me? | 你叫我吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, for the love of smoked oysters, no! | 看在烟熏牡蛎的份上 |
[09:06] | H is the Hamiltonian function which is an operation set | H是指汉密尔顿方程 这是用来 |
[09:10] | describing all the interactions… | 形容所有干涉… |
[09:11] | This is mathemagical. | 简直是数学奇迹 |
[09:13] | …or the total energy of a system or particle. | 或者系统和粒子的能量 |
[09:16] | It may look like Ms. Ribble is just wiggling her butt, | 里贝尔老师看上去好像只是在摇屁股 |
[09:19] | but she’s actually communicating like a bee. Let’s listen in. | 但她其实是在像蜜蜂一样沟通 我们来听听 |
[09:22] | We’re bees. Follow me. | 我们是蜜蜂 跟着我 |
[09:25] | We’re bees. Yes, sir-ee. | 我们是蜜蜂 是 长官 |
[09:28] | Did Ms. Ribble just come in and wiggle her butt? | 里贝尔老师刚刚进来扭屁股吗 |
[09:31] | Class, draw hexagons. | 同学们 画六边形 |
[09:34] | That’s not part of the plan. What about the math? | 这不是计划的一部分 数学课怎么办 |
[09:37] | Would you accept a circle? | 圆形可以吗 |
[09:38] | No. Hexagons. | 不行 要六边形 |
[09:41] | I drew myself. Check out my “hairrrrr”. | 我画了个自画像 看看我的发型 |
[09:44] | Sophie One, enjoy it. Other Sophie, frame it. | 索菲一号 好好欣赏 另一个索菲 裱起来 |
[09:48] | No. Hexagons. | 不行 要六边形 |
[09:50] | What’s the Hexagons? | 六边形是什么 |
[09:51] | Yeah, it’s like a circle? | 像一个圆吗 |
[09:52] | Hexagons! | 六边形 |
[09:55] | En-yeah-yeah-yeah-garde. | 准 备 |
[09:57] | Fencing, the true sport of kings. | 击剑 真正的帝王运动 |
[10:01] | Besides jousting, falconry, polo and several more. | 还有骑术 猎鹰 马球和其他的 |
[10:08] | We’re bees. Fly this way. | 我们是蜜蜂 这边飞 |
[10:11] | Again with the butt wiggle. | 她又在扭屁股 |
[10:13] | Yeah, but why? | 嗯 为什么呢 |
[10:15] | We’re bees. | 我们是蜜蜂 |
[10:16] | I’ll do yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah whatever you say. | 我会听 你的 |
[10:20] | Fencing lesson’s over. Time to fly like yeah-yeah-yeah bees. | 击剑课结束 该像蜜蜂一样飞 走了 |
[10:24] | Uh, sid he say “fly”? | 他说飞 |
[10:26] | No! I was about to parry-parry riposte. | 不 我正要闪避还击呢 |
[10:30] | 第二章 把蜂蜜放进嘴里 | |
[10:33] | Wait. Our lunch is honey with a side of honey dipped in honey? | 等等 午餐是蜂蜜加蜂蜜蘸蜂蜜吗 |
[10:36] | I mean, I like honey, but come on. | 我是喜欢蜂蜜 但这也太扯了 |
[10:40] | Bee meeting outzide. It’z mandatory. | 蜜蜂来外面开会 必须都来 |
[10:45] | Look, another butt wiggle. | 看 又在扭屁股 |
[10:48] | Time for us to get to the bottom of that bottom. | 该查查屁股的问题了 |
[10:54] | Looks like a hive. | 看起来像个蜂巢 |
[10:57] | Wait. Hive, honey, hexagons? What do they all have in common? | 等等 蜂巢 蜂蜜 六边形 有什么共同点 |
[11:02] | They all start with “H”? Oh, no. So does Harold. | 都以H开头 完了 哈罗德也是 |
[11:05] | That means I’m in on it. | 所以和我也有关 |
[11:06] | No, it’s something else. But I have no idea what. Ah! Bee! | 不 是别的事 但我不知道是什么 蜜蜂 |
[11:12] | Yeah, me neither. Gah! | 嗯 我也不知道 |
[11:14] | Another bee. | 又是蜜蜂 |
[11:15] | – Bees! – Bees! | -蜜蜂 -蜜蜂 |
[11:16] | Teachers, bees. The teachers are turning into– | 老师 蜜蜂 老师们变成 |
[11:19] | Beechers. | 蜂师了 |
[11:20] | There’s only two people who could do this. | 只有两个人能做到这一点 |
[11:22] | And they’re both Melvin. | 都叫梅尔文 |
[11:24] | See? We didn’t tell the teachers to build a hive. | 看 我们没让老师建蜂巢 |
[11:27] | Hive building is normal bee behavior. | 蜜蜂建蜂巢很正常啊 |
[11:29] | And nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[11:30] | Yes, it is. I know when I’m lying and you’re lying. | 有的 我知道我说谎的样子 你在说谎 |
[11:33] | ‘Cause it’s me lying. | 因为我在说谎 |
[11:36] | Mr. Krupp, the Melvins are turning teachers into bees. | 克拉普老师 梅尔文们正在把老师变成蜜蜂 |
[11:39] | – And? – And we need your help to stop them. | -然后呢 -然后我们需要你来阻止他们 |
[11:41] | Me. Why me. | 我 为什么是我 |
[11:42] | – Because you’re the principal. – Vice principal. | -因为你是校长 -副校长 |
[11:44] | Vice principal? | 副校长 |
[11:46] | I don’t even have my own office anymore. | 我连自己的办公室都没有了 |
[11:48] | I have to share one with her. | 我得和她共用一个 |
[11:50] | I mean, she’s eating an onion like an apple. An onion! | 她把洋葱当苹果吃 洋葱 |
[11:57] | Do you mind? | 能不吃了吗 |
[11:57] | Did you call me? | 你叫我吗 |
[11:59] | No! And why are you eating that? | 没有 你为什么吃这个 |
[12:01] | So there’s nothing you can do? | 所以你无能为力 |
[12:03] | No, I mean, I di– Wait. | 不 我 等等 |
[12:04] | Well, there is one thing I can do to end all of our problems. | 我有个办法来解决所有问题 |
[12:10] | – Great. – Thanks. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[12:13] | I’m going to betray those boys and get a new office for it. | 我要出卖他们 来换办公室 |
[12:18] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[12:19] | No. I’m talking to me! | 不 我在自言自语 |
[12:22] | Yes! | 嗯 |
[12:26] | That was a mistake. | 我错了 |
[12:28] | The queen bee, aka Ms. Ribble, | 蜂后 也是里贝尔老师 |
[12:31] | Got the kids buzz-y working on the hive. | 让孩子们建蜂巢 |
[12:36] | Man, I’m never gonna get hexagons. | 我永远都弄不出六边形了 |
[12:38] | Me neither. You know, I might actually like the new Krupp. | 我也一样 我可能真的喜欢新克拉普 |
[12:41] | Yeah. He wasn’t cut out for the pressure of being number one. | 是啊 他不适应当老大的压力 |
[12:44] | He’s a much better number two. | 他当老二比较好 |
[12:46] | Ha! Turd-burn. Nice. | 说得漂亮 |
[12:48] | I’m glad this Krupp is T.C.O.B. now. Taking Care Of Bees-ness. | 很高兴克拉普现在在解决蜜蜂问题了 |
[12:52] | Starting with Ms. Ribble. | 从里贝尔老师开始 |
[12:53] | He’ll find out what’s behind that behind. | 他会发现屁股背后的黑手的 |
[12:55] | Ooh! That gives me a great idea for a new villain. | 这让我想到一个当坏人的好主意 |
[12:58] | Cool. Let’s make a comic. | 酷 我们画漫画吧 |
[13:02] | Captain Underpants and the Queen Zombee. | 《内裤队长和僵尸蜂后》 |
[13:05] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所创造 |
[13:06] | So, like, once there was this teacher named Ms. Beegotten | 曾经有一位老师叫蜂高顿 |
[13:08] | who had a beehive hairdo, | 梳着蜂巢发型 |
[13:10] | which is, like, all big and tall, | 又大又高 |
[13:12] | and people did that ’cause I don’t know. | 我也不懂这个时尚 |
[13:14] | Anyways, Ms. Beegotten’s beehive hairdo | 总之 蜂高顿老师的蜂巢发型 |
[13:16] | started attracting killer bees to her head. | 把杀人蜂引到她的头发里了 |
[13:18] | They moved in and threw a hair-warming party | 它们搬进去后举办了一个暖发聚会 |
[13:20] | which sounds like a salon treatment, but it’s not, can’t do it. | 感觉像是理发店的护理 但并不是 |
[13:22] | But killer bee guests are kind of stingy, | 但是杀手蜂客人挺爱蜇人的 |
[13:24] | and Ms. Beegotten was like, | 蜂高顿老师说 |
[13:25] | “Hey, get out of my groovy hairdo, bees!” | 滚出我时髦的头发 蜜蜂 |
[13:27] | And the killer bees were like, “Wrong answer, lady,” | 杀人蜂就说 “回答错误 女士” |
[13:30] | and then stung her like crazy to send her a message, | 然后疯狂地蜇她 怼她 |
[13:32] | which was obviously “Ouch.” | 很明显非常疼 |
[13:33] | Sting stang, sting sting, sting stang stang. Ouch. Sting. | 蜇蜇蜇 好疼 蜇蜇蜇 |
[13:37] | Ms. Beegotten got stung so much, | 蜂高顿老师被蜇得太多 |
[13:38] | she turned into the Queen Zombee, | 就变成了僵尸蜂后 |
[13:40] | an undead bee monster who wanted to make everybody zombees, | 不死的蜜蜂怪物 要把所有人变成僵尸 |
[13:44] | with two E’s… | 蜜蜂 |
[13:44] | – E-E. – …with her zombee honey. | -僵尸蜜蜂 -用的是僵尸蜂蜜 |
[13:46] | Queen Zombee was all, | 僵尸蜂后说 |
[13:47] | “I will make you undead bees and you will serve me.” | 我要把你变成不死蜂来服侍我 |
[13:50] | But in bee-speak, so like, bzz, bzz, bzz, bzz, bzz. | 但用的是蜜蜂语音 所以是 |
[13:53] | I’m translating ’cause they don’t teach Bee in schools anymore, | 我翻译是因为学校不教蜜蜂语了 |
[13:55] | ’cause budget cuts and stuff. | 因为预算削减了 |
[13:57] | Everyone was all, “We don’t wanna be your zombees with two E’s.” | 大家都说不想变成僵尸蜜蜂 |
[14:00] | And that’s when Captain Underpants dropped in from the sky. | 这时 内裤队长从天而降 |
[14:03] | “So, what’s up?” | 怎么了 |
[14:05] | And the people said what’s up, | 人们说清楚了 |
[14:06] | but with details like… | 但细节 |
[14:07] | We don’t need to go back into that again. | 就不用赘述了 |
[14:09] | Luckily, Captain Underpants knew what to do. | 还好内裤队长知道该怎么做 |
[14:11] | He was like, “Let’s eat the honey.” | 他说 我们吃蜂蜜吧 |
[14:12] | And Queen Zombee laughed like… | 僵尸蜂后笑得像 |
[14:14] | Or more like… | 更像 |
[14:16] | ‘Cause bee-talk, and she thought Captain Underpants | 因为是蜜蜂语 她以为内裤队长 |
[14:18] | was falling into her bee trap and turning into a zombee with two E’s. | 会掉进蜜蜂陷阱 变成蜜蜂僵尸 |
[14:22] | But Captain Underpants super loved the honey. | 但是内裤队长非常喜欢蜂蜜 |
[14:25] | So he ate it all | 所以他全吃了 |
[14:26] | and got crazy, big, fat dinosaur. | 然后变成了又大又胖的疯恐龙 |
[14:30] | Big roar. | 大吼 |
[14:31] | But Captain Underpants didn’t become a zombee with two E’s | 但内裤队长并没有变成僵尸蜜蜂 |
[14:34] | because super stomach. | 因为他胃口很大 |
[14:35] | Anyway, Captain Underpants tried to fly away. | 总之 内裤队长想要飞走 |
[14:37] | But he was, like, too heavy, his maximum launch weight exceeded, | 但他太重了 超过了最大发射重量 |
[14:41] | and he fell on Queen Zombee instead, | 他掉在了僵尸蜂后身上 |
[14:42] | and she was trapped under his big, fat butt forever. | 她被他那肥大的屁股困住了 |
[14:46] | Bzz! The end. | 结束 |
[14:47] | New comic. Lot of buzz on this one. | 新漫画 特别火 |
[14:50] | Check this comic out. | 看看这部漫画 |
[14:52] | This comic puts the “bee” in “zombees.” | 这漫画说的是僵尸蜜蜂 |
[14:55] | Over zombies? Not after this comic. | 不喜欢僵尸 看完这部漫画后就不会了 |
[14:58] | What? | 什么 |
[14:59] | Dude, nobody cares about our comic. | 伙计 没人关心我们的漫画 |
[15:01] | Yeah. They’re too busy eating honey. | 是啊 他们在忙着吃蜂蜜 |
[15:04] | Kid bees, come with meez to do your duteez. | 小蜜蜂 跟我去干活 |
[15:09] | Oh, no. Now Ms. Ribble’s talking to kids out of her butt. | 不 里贝尔老师在用屁股和孩子说话 |
[15:12] | And they’re listening to her butt. | 他们在听她的屁股说话 |
[15:14] | Because the honey the kids were eating | 因为孩子们吃的蜂蜜 |
[15:16] | was made by the beechers and contained Bee-NA. | 是由蜜蜂老师制造的 里面有蜜蜂基因 |
[15:19] | Hey, cool bros. | 兄弟 |
[15:21] | You guys planning to sabotage Principal Melvinborg? | 你们打算给梅尔文机械人校长搞破坏吗 |
[15:25] | You can totally tell me. I’m cool. | 你们可以告诉我 我很酷 |
[15:27] | Just talk loudly, and clearly, and slowly into my chest. | 只需大声 清晰 缓慢地对着我的胸口说 |
[15:32] | Are you wearing a wire? | 你装窃听器了吗 |
[15:33] | Yes. Wait. What? | 对 等等 什么 |
[15:34] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[15:36] | So, this bee thing is out of control. | 蜜蜂的事情失控了 |
[15:38] | We gotta stop the Melvins. | 我们要阻止梅尔文 |
[15:40] | Ha, ha! Said it! Gotcha! You’re coming with me. | 你说出来了 抓住你们了 跟我走 |
[15:43] | 第四章 蜜蜂的背叛 | |
[15:46] | What do we do about the giant beehive | 我们该怎么处理老师 |
[15:47] | the teachers are building around the school? | 在学校周围建的大蜂巢呢 |
[15:49] | Ignore it. More honey for your tea? | 无视它 茶里再加点蜂蜜吗 |
[15:52] | I caught these two plotting against you. | 我抓到这两个要给你搞破坏的 |
[15:56] | Here’s the proof. | 这是证据 |
[15:58] | Two tigers take turns tasting tapioca– | 两只老虎轮流品尝木薯 |
[16:01] | Chili, chili, chili. | 辣椒 辣椒 辣椒 |
[16:06] | No. | 不 |
[16:07] | It’s all here even though you can’t hear it. | 虽然你听不见 但都在这里 |
[16:09] | Everything you need to expel them. | 开除他们的证据都在这里 |
[16:11] | So I guess you’ll wanna give me my own office as a reward? | 你会给我间办公室作为奖励吗 |
[16:16] | – No, we’re not doing that. – But you have to. The onion. | -不会 -但你必须做 我受不了洋葱了 |
[16:19] | We know you’re turning people into beeple. | 我们知道你在把人变成人蜂 |
[16:22] | – Oh! “Beeple.” Not bad. – Thanks. | -人蜂 这词挺好 -谢谢 |
[16:24] | Well, congratulations. You’ve uncovered our brilliant scheme. | 恭喜你们 你们发现了我们的绝妙计划 |
[16:28] | But there’s nothing you can do about it. | 但你们对此无能为力 |
[16:30] | Thanks to the Free-To-Be-Bee 2000. | 多亏了蜂基因注射机2000 |
[16:33] | – Is that a hair dryer? – No. | -那是吹风机吗 -不 |
[16:33] | You sure? Looks like a hair dryer. | 你确定 看起来像吹风机 |
[16:35] | It’s a hive mind controller! | 它是蜂巢思维控制器 |
[16:36] | It allows me to control the teachers. | 能让我控制老师 |
[16:38] | Does it also dry hair? | 还能吹头发吗 |
[16:39] | Yes! But that’s not important. | 是的 但这不重要 |
[16:41] | Wait. What about the kids? They’re turning into bees, too. | 等等 孩子们呢 他们也变成了蜜蜂 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | Injecting the teachers with bee DNA turned them into actual bees. | 给老师注射蜜蜂基因 使他们变成了真正的蜜蜂 |
[16:48] | Now they’re using honey to turn the kids into bees. | 现在他们用蜂蜜把孩子们变成蜜蜂 |
[16:51] | They’re building a colony! | 他们正在建立蜂巢 |
[16:53] | Why did you come up with such an overly complicated | 你为什么想到这么复杂 |
[16:55] | and possibly flawed plan? | 还可能有缺陷的计划 |
[16:57] | Because we didn’t go to Eliteanati Academy. | 因为我们没有上过伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[17:00] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[17:03] | Attention. This is your King Bee– | 注意 我是你的蜂王 |
[17:06] | There are no king bees. | 哪有蜂王 |
[17:09] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[17:17] | There are only queens. | 只有蜂后 |
[17:20] | All hail Queen Bee. | 蜂后万岁 |
[17:22] | Whoa! She’s like Queen Zombee. | 她好像僵尸蜂后 |
[17:24] | Oh! That’z better. | 这名字好 |
[17:27] | All hail Queen Zombee! | 僵尸蜂后万岁 |
[17:29] | Get them, my drones! | 抓住他们 雄峰 |
[17:38] | – Whoa. Cool. Secret tunnel. – I love secret tunnels. | -酷 秘密通道 -我喜欢秘密通道 |
[17:41] | Wait. I had a trap door leading to a secret tunnel in my office? | 等等 我办公室有个秘密隧道的暗门 |
[17:44] | No. I had it installed on my first day because I’m smart. | 不 我第一天上班装的 因为我很聪明 |
[17:47] | This will take us to downtown Piqua. | 这个通往皮奎市中心 |
[17:49] | – Or Mexico if things get hairy. – Sí. | -出岔子了还能去墨西哥 -对 |
[17:53] | – Oh, no. – It’s blocked. | -不 -被堵住了 |
[17:55] | There’s no way out. This is solid honeycomb. | 出不去了 这是坚实的蜂巢 |
[17:57] | We’re bee-blocked. | 我们被蜜蜂堵住了 |
[17:59] | – We’ll have to zircle back. – And zwiftly. | -我们得造出去 -造最快 |
[18:04] | What’s all the Zs? | 你们怎么说话都是Z开头的 |
[18:05] | Yeah. You sound like the zombees. | 是啊 你们听上去很像僵尸蜜蜂 |
[18:06] | – Oh, no. We ztirred honey in our tea. – I took zo many zips. | -不 我们在炸里加了蜂蜜 -我喝了太多炸 |
[18:12] | Oh. Stupid flashlights. Never work when you need them to. | 愚蠢的手电筒 要用的时候永远没有用 |
[18:16] | Wait, I found it. | 等等 我找到了 |
[18:20] | How do I turn this thing off? | 我怎么关掉这个东西 |
[18:23] | Tra But bees make me puffy. | 蜜蜂 蜜蜂会把我蛰肿 |
[18:26] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[18:27] | Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[18:29] | Unless I get stung. Then you gotta get me to the hospital. | 除非我被蛰了 那你们就得送我去医院了 |
[18:33] | 第五章 蜜蜂动画 | |
[18:34] | The incredibly graphic violence chapter presented in Bee-O-Rama. | 超级暴力的部分将以蜜蜂动画的形式展现 |
[18:38] | But not that kind of bee, the other kind of bee. A spelling bee. | 但不是那种蜜蜂 是另一种 拼写蜜蜂 |
[18:41] | Because spelling bees are peaceful. Usually. | 因为拼写蜜蜂很和平 一般来说 |
[18:44] | Spell “cat.” | 拼出”猫” |
[18:46] | That’s easy. K– ow! | 很简单 |
[18:48] | I got stung by a bee. That’s not good. | 我被蜜蜂蛰了 这可不妙 |
[18:50] | Spell “dog.” | 拼出”狗” |
[18:51] | Can you use that in a sentence? Ow! | 你能在句子中说出来吗 |
[18:53] | That’s the second sting. How many is that? | 这是第二次了 一共有几只蜜蜂 |
[18:56] | Spell “defeat.” | 拼出”失败” |
[18:57] | I can’t spell “defeat,” but I can smell da-feet, ’cause– | 我不会拼”失败” 但我能闻到脚臭[音同] |
[19:04] | I’m in Bee-sting City, baby! | 我简直就是在蜜蜂城 宝贝 |
[19:08] | We gotta scoot. | 我们该闪了 |
[19:09] | I got stung, like, a lot. | 我被叮了好几下 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna blow up like a… like a… | 我要炸了 就像… |
[19:15] | a thing that blows up. | 会爆炸的东西 |
[19:16] | Balloon? | 气球吗 |
[19:17] | If you say so. Tra-la-ow. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[19:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:24] | Whoa. Look at all those zombees. | 看看这些僵尸蜜蜂 |
[19:26] | And all those weird circles. | 这些奇怪的圈圈 |
[19:27] | You mean hexagons? | 你是说六边形吗 |
[19:29] | That’s what hexagons are? How do you know that? | 这就是六边形吗 你怎么知道的 |
[19:31] | I love those Bee-rock-racy videos. “Buzz Stingle” is a hoot. | 我超喜欢那些蜜蜂摇滚时光 “蜂叮”很流行的 |
[19:36] | *If you’re in a beehive Here’s the situation* | *如果你在蜂巢里 出现紧急情况* |
[19:39] | *Honeycombs in a hexagon configuration* | *蜂蜜就在六角蜂巢里* |
[19:45] | *Gah, hey, I’m one of you guys* | *伙计们 我是你们的一员* |
[19:48] | *Honeycombs in a hexagon configuration* | *蜂蜜就在六角蜂巢里* |
[19:52] | We gotta get him out of here. Now! | 我们得赶紧带他离开这里 |
[19:54] | That’s right! To an ER! | 没错 去急诊室 |
[19:56] | I don’t see any exits. | 我没看到出口 |
[19:57] | Let’s ask those guys. | 我们来问问这些人 |
[19:59] | Hey, zombees! Where’s the exit? | 僵尸蜜蜂 出口在哪里 |
[20:03] | Did you see how they stopped and got mad at us all together? | 你们有没有看到它们突然停下来很生气 |
[20:07] | Hive mind. Time to go. | 蜂巢思维 该走了 |
[20:09] | Bee-rock-racy didn’t cover this! | 蜜蜂摇滚时光里没有提这个 |
[20:12] | 第六章 蜜蜂攻击 蜜蜂大攻击 | |
[20:17] | Zo nice of you to join uz. | 走你们加入增是太好了 |
[20:20] | Before you become my mindlezz zombees, | 在你们变成我的无脑僵尸蜜蜂之前 |
[20:23] | want to hear my zcheme? | 想听听我的自划吗 |
[20:25] | Boy, that’z a lot of Z’s. | 天啊 则么多Z开头的口音 |
[20:28] | You’re making a bunch of zombee honey | 你在做很多的僵尸蜂蜜 |
[20:29] | to turn everyone in the world into zombees? | 要把全世界的人都变成僵尸蜜蜂吗 |
[20:31] | Yez. How did you know? | 自的 你怎么知道 |
[20:33] | We saw the trailer. | 我们看了预告片 |
[20:34] | I’m making a bunch of zombee honey | 我要做很多僵尸蜂蜜 |
[20:37] | to turn everyone in the world into zombees! | 把全世界的所有人都变成僵尸蜜蜂 |
[20:40] | Queen Zombee, in theaters this summer. | 僵尸蜂后 今夏上映 |
[20:43] | Ugh. I knew we put too many zpoilers in that zneak peek. | 我就知道我们在预告片里放了太多信息 |
[20:47] | Drones, while we’re pupae! Science joke. | 雄峰 既然我们在做蛹 科学小玩笑 |
[20:54] | I’m ten pounds of me in a five-pound bag. | 我的肉都撑不下了 |
[20:58] | You’re defenseless. | 你们没有办法了 |
[21:01] | Now zip some honey and join us. | 滋点蜂蜜加入我们吧 |
[21:03] | I can’t move. You’re gonna have to push me. | 我动不了了 你们得推我走 |
[21:07] | – Beetering ram! – Beetering ram! | -滚蜜球 -滚蜜球 |
[21:13] | We gotta get to Melvinborg’s office | 我们得去梅尔文梅尔文机械人的办公室 |
[21:14] | and get their bee-maker thing. | 拿到他们做蜜蜂的东西 |
[21:16] | It put the bee into everybody. It can take the bee out. | 这既然能让大家变成蜜蜂 那也能让蜜蜂变回来 |
[21:19] | Ramming speed! | 加速滚动 |
[21:20] | So the boys beetered their way to Melvinborg’s office | 于是他们一轮滚到了梅尔文机械人的办公室 |
[21:23] | and got the Free-To-Be-Bee on their way to sweet freedom. | 通往甜蜜自由的路上拿到了蜜蜂基因注射机2000 |
[21:27] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:28] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[21:29] | You find the de-bee button on the bee machine yet? | 你找到蜜蜂机器上的变人按钮了吗 |
[21:31] | I got on, off, conference call, and silent mode, but no de-bee. | 我看到了开关 会议按钮 静音模式 没有变人 |
[21:35] | Keep looking. Try un-bee or anti-bee or not-to-bee. | 继续找 有没有不蜂或者不要蜂 |
[21:40] | Here comes the bee team! | 蜜蜂小队来了 |
[21:43] | You messed with the wrong beehive! | 你们惹错蜂巢了 |
[21:46] | Your fate is zealed. | 你们的命运宗结了 |
[21:48] | Your fate is zealed. | 你们的命运宗结了 |
[21:51] | Stop that! Hive minds are the worzt. | 别念了 蜂巢思维真烂 |
[21:54] | Blend, garage door, mute. | 搅拌 垃圾箱大门 静音 |
[21:56] | Found it! “Bee free.” That makes sense. | 找到了 “解脱蜂” 看上去像是 |
[21:59] | – Ah! Push it! – Push it real good. | -按下去 -狠狠按下去 |
[22:04] | 第四章 长话短说 | |
[22:07] | it worked. | 成功了 |
[22:08] | Man, the school is jacked. | 学校一团糟啊 |
[22:13] | Other Sophie, chew us free. | 另一个索菲 把我们咬出来 |
[22:20] | – But we stopped the zombee invasion. – You stopped nothing. | -但是我们阻止了僵尸蜜蜂入侵 -你们没有 |
[22:23] | We have all the honey we need to start over. | 我们有可以重头再来的蜂蜜 |
[22:25] | Oh, yeah? They might disagree. | 是吗 他们可能不同意 |
[22:29] | I knew we should have done robots. | 我就知道还是应该用机器人 |
[22:34] | Hey. Who invited the bears? | 谁请熊来的 |