时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is on the left with the tie and flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:20] | Harold is on the right with the T-shirt and bad haircut. | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that, now. | 请记住 |
[00:23] | They are students at Melvin Sneedly Elementary, | 他们是梅尔文·斯尼德利小学的学生 |
[00:26] | and having the worst kind of nightmare there is. | 正身处最可怕的的噩梦中 |
[00:28] | – All I see is Melvin’s face. – It’s everywhere. | -我满眼都是梅尔文的脸 -到处都是 |
[00:32] | A nightmare that’s real. | 一场真实的噩梦 |
[00:40] | Unhand me, you chewed gumsticks. | 别碰我 你这块嚼过的口香糖 |
[00:42] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[00:44] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[00:45] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[00:49] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[00:52] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[00:53] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[00:57] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:00] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:03] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:06] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:10] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:17] | With Krupp gone, the school was getting a Melvin makeover, | 克拉普离开后 学校被梅尔文改头换面 |
[01:20] | and Principal Melvinborg and Melvin | 梅尔文机械人校长和梅尔文 |
[01:22] | were introducing their latest Melvinnovation. | 介绍了他们最新的梅尔文发明 |
[01:24] | This will be your new uniform. | 这将是你们的新制服 |
[01:27] | When they arrive, what you lose in comfort, | 等校服到了 虽然不合身 |
[01:28] | you’ll gain in dignity. | 但是很得体 |
[01:30] | And then you will all look like savants instead of savages. | 这样你们看上去就不会像野蛮人 而是学者 |
[01:33] | How does dressing like Melvin help us learn? | 打扮成梅尔文为什么能帮助我们学习 |
[01:35] | Or do anything? | 或者做任何事 |
[01:36] | You’re learning me now. | 你们现在要学我 |
[01:38] | So looking like me helps, you stray crouton. | 所以看上去像我也有用 油煎面包块 |
[01:40] | To that end, it helps everyone. | 也就是说 能帮助所有人 |
[01:43] | Everyone! | 所有人 |
[01:44] | What if I have a uniform allergy? | 如果我校服过敏呢 |
[01:46] | Then you’ll wear a special uniform. | 那你就得穿上特殊的校服 |
[01:48] | The metal is hypo-allergenic. It’s called the “Iron Melvin.” | 这种金属是低过敏性的 这叫”钢铁梅尔文” |
[01:56] | A Melvinized school is a better school. | 梅尔文的学校是更好的学校 |
[01:58] | And my being the best Melvin here | 我作为最棒的梅尔文 |
[02:00] | will make Eliteanati Academy drool. | 会让伊丽塔纳蒂学院垂涎欲滴 |
[02:02] | – This brilliant scheme can’t miss. – High five. | -这个完美计划不可能出错 -击掌 |
[02:05] | 我要你 别挡我的道 | |
[02:07] | *Melvin!* | *梅尔文* |
[02:10] | *Melvin!* | *梅尔文* |
[02:13] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[02:15] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[02:17] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[02:20] | *Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[02:24] | *Melvin!* | *梅尔文* |
[02:27] | *Melvin!* | *梅尔文* |
[02:32] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[02:35] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin! Melvin! Mel-Mel-Mel-Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文 梅梅梅尔文* |
[02:38] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[02:39] | – Stop that song! – *Melvin* | -不要再唱了 -*梅尔文* |
[02:41] | I can’t take it, man. | 我受不了了 |
[02:42] | They even downloaded that dumb “Melvin” Song to our phones. | 他们还在我们的手机里下载了那首该死的《梅尔文》 |
[02:45] | – *Melvin!* – I know. | -*梅尔文* -我知道 |
[02:46] | All day long, it’s just Melvin, Melvin, Melvin, Melvin! | 整天都是梅尔文梅尔文梅尔文 |
[02:49] | – Stop saying that. – I’m losing it. | -不要再说了 -我要疯了 |
[02:52] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss Krupp. | 真不敢相信我要这么说了 但我想念克拉普 |
[02:54] | Me, too. Time to push the button. | 我也是 该按下那个按钮了 |
[02:57] | If we push this, everything changes, | 如果我们按下按钮 一些都会改变 |
[02:59] | and there’s no going back. | 就没法回头了 |
[03:02] | Push it. | 按吧 |
[03:09] | Wait, it doesn’t do anything? | 等等 什么都不会发生吗 |
[03:11] | Nope. Come on, let’s find Krupp. | 不会 来吧 我们去找克拉普 |
[03:16] | – Hey, man. What’s shaking? Taco? – Who are you? | -什么事 伙计 要墨西哥饼吗 -你是谁 |
[03:19] | Call me Tacos. | 叫我墨西哥饼 |
[03:23] | – Taco? – Uh, is Mr. Krupp here? | -要墨西哥饼吗 -克拉普先生在吗 |
[03:25] | Old guy? Chubby? White shirt? | 那个又老又胖穿白衬衫 |
[03:27] | Stubby tie? Brown pants? Bad rug? | 穿棕色裤子戴粗领带丑假发的吗 |
[03:29] | Yep, that’s him in way too much detail. Isn’t this his house? | 就是描述得非常详细的他 这不是他的家吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, bruh. But he rented it to me. | 是的 但是他租给我了 |
[03:34] | So then he just took off, man. | 然后他就走了 伙计 |
[03:37] | – Took off? Where? – I know this one. Hold on, amigo. | -走了 去哪了 -我知道 等等 兄弟 |
[03:54] | Hey, man. What’s shaking? Taco? | 什么事 伙计 要墨西哥饼吗 |
[03:57] | You were gonna tell us where Mr. Krupp went. | 你本来要告诉我们克拉普先生去哪里了 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Hang tight, amigo. | 等着 兄弟 |
[04:05] | Found it, bruhs. He went here. | 找到了 伙计们 他去这里了 |
[04:07] | – The “Fountain of Hair” Tour? – Ecuador? | -生发泉旅游 -厄瓜多尔 |
[04:10] | Join the Hairani tribe | 加入发拉尼布鲁 |
[04:11] | on a quest to find the legendary Fountain of Hair. | 寻找传说中的生发泉 |
[04:14] | Encounter Furculees, ferocious ancient guardian of the fountain. | 遭遇生发泉凶猛的远古守护者 发神 |
[04:18] | And let the fountain’s sacred water magically restore your hair. | 让生发泉的升水魔力般恢复你的头发 |
[04:22] | A jungle in Ecuador? | 厄瓜多尔的丛林 |
[04:23] | Why would he go all that way to look for hair? | 他为什么要大老远去那里找头发 |
[04:26] | I don’t know. Maybe he thinks hair will make life better. | 我不知道 也许他觉得有头发会过得更好 |
[04:29] | I guess we’re stuck with the Melvins. | 看来我们只能和梅尔文们一起了 |
[04:30] | No way. We gotta go to that jungle, | 不行 我们必须要去那个丛林 |
[04:32] | find Krupp and bring him back before we’re dressed like Melvins. | 把克拉普带回来 趁我们还没有变成梅尔文 |
[04:35] | But how? We’re just two kids. | 但是怎么做 我们只是两个孩子 |
[04:37] | So, we need more kids. | 我们需要更多孩子 |
[04:39] | And there’s only one way to get more kids. | 只有一个办法能召集更多孩子 |
[04:41] | – Muffin baskets? – Yes! | -松饼礼品篮吗 -是的 |
[04:42] | – And a special issue comic. – Special issue. | -以及特别版漫画 -特别版 |
[04:47] | Hey, man. What’s shaking? Taco? | 什么事 伙计 要墨西哥饼吗 |
[04:49] | What? What are you doing here? | 什么 你在这里干什么 |
[04:51] | Captain Underpants and the Misfarts, | 《内裤队长和超无搜冒队》 |
[04:53] | aka the Mega-Incredible-Search-Force Adventure-Rescue-Team-Squad! | 全程为超级无敌搜救冒险小队 |
[04:57] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森著 |
[04:58] | So this principal booked a trip to the jungle | 这个校长定了去森林的旅行 |
[05:00] | ’cause he loved pythons and, like, malaria. Why? | 因为他喜欢蟒蛇和疟疾 为什么 |
[05:03] | But when he got there, monkeys stole his map, ’cause monkeys. | 但是他到了以后 猴子们偷走了他的地图 |
[05:06] | Then the principal fell down a cliff into a river of piranhas. | 于是校长跌落悬崖 掉入了一条全是食人鱼的河 |
[05:09] | – Flush-Ploosh-Chomp! – And over a waterfall. Krr! | -咕噜咕噜 -还被冲下了瀑布 |
[05:12] | And onto a parrot party. Squawk! | 经过了鹦鹉派对 |
[05:13] | And through a lemur, a bunch of lemurs. | 然后碰到了一只狐猴 一群狐猴 |
[05:16] | Back up the waterfall. Rrik! | 又从瀑布上去了 |
[05:18] | Until he was lost and stuck in a volcano! | 后来他迷路了 被困在了一座火山里 |
[05:20] | Luckily, the principal had a waterproof satellite phone | 还好校长有一台防水卫星电话 |
[05:22] | all, bippity-bip-bip, up to the sky, | 哔哔哔向着天空 |
[05:24] | and he called Captain Underpants | 于是他打电话给内裤队长 |
[05:25] | and was like, “I’m lost in a jungle volcano. | 说”我在丛林火山里迷路了 |
[05:27] | Bippity-bip. Please save me!” | 哔哔 快来救我” |
[05:28] | Then the phone batteries went dead ’cause that’s, like, dramatic. | 然后手机就没电了 因为 要戏剧性嘛 |
[05:31] | Like when a car doesn’t start. | 就像车子永远发动不起来 |
[05:32] | “Whirr-whirr.” “Come on, baby, start.” | “轰轰” “拜托 发动啊” |
[05:34] | “Whirr-whirr-whirr, not starting. Whirr.” | “轰轰轰 发动不起来” |
[05:36] | Anyway, Captain Underpants heard enough and flew to the jungle. | 然后内裤队长听到了 冲进丛林 |
[05:39] | But monkeys stole his map and his wallet ’cause, yeah. | 但是猴子们也偷走了他的地图和钱包 |
[05:41] | And Peww-Ploosh-Chomp-Krrr Squawks-Vroom-Rrrk-Waaah! | 然后噼里啪啦砰砰砰 |
[05:44] | Captain Underpants got crazy lost and stuck in the volcano, too. | 内裤队长也迷路了 困在了火山里 |
[05:48] | With lava-gators. Those are alligators made of lava! | 还有岩浆鳄鱼 这些鳄鱼是岩浆组成的 |
[05:51] | Luckily, he activated his, blink-blink-blink, emergency beacon, | 还好他启动了他的滴滴滴紧急呼叫 |
[05:54] | and the signal reached the Misfarts | 信号传到了超无搜冒队 |
[05:56] | aka the Mega-Clank-Incredible-Clunk Search-Konk-Force-Kernk | 也就是超级无敌 |
[05:59] | Adventure-Doink-Rescue-Klunk-Team Clank-Squad-Kank! | 搜救冒险小队 |
[06:03] | Is that all the letters in–? Okay. | 我说全了吗 好吧 |
[06:06] | There was Thinks, the smart one. | 有小个子 小想 |
[06:07] | And Thumps, the strong one. | 有大块头 捶捶 |
[06:08] | And Winks, the grizzled vet. | 有老医生 眨眨 |
[06:10] | And Codes, the gizmo one. | 还有怪家伙 代码 |
[06:11] | Luckily, he activated his emergency beacon, | 还好他启动了他的紧急呼叫 |
[06:13] | and the signal reached the Misfarts. | 信号传到了超无搜冒队 |
[06:15] | So Thinks made a plan. | 于是小想想了个办法 |
[06:16] | The Misfarts flew to the jungle | 超无搜冒队乘着一架 |
[06:17] | in a hover-jet-tank-bus-scooter-rocket. | 超级喷射公交火箭来到了丛林 |
[06:19] | And Codes located the lost guys | 代码用他造的激光寻人装置 |
[06:21] | with a laser lost guy finder that he built. | 找到了迷路的人 |
[06:23] | And Thumps jumped into the volcano and punched the lava-gators. | 捶捶跳进了火山 打倒了岩浆鳄鱼 |
[06:28] | “My fists are burning!” | “我的拳头着火了” |
[06:30] | And Codes cooled the lava | 代码用他造的 |
[06:31] | with a laser lava cooler thingy he built. | 激光岩浆冷却器冷却的岩浆 |
[06:33] | And the Misfarts rescued | 超无搜冒队将 |
[06:34] | the principal and Captain Underpants from the volcano. | 校长和内裤队长救出了火山 |
[06:37] | ‘Cause they were a team of cool kids | 因为他们就是一群能做到 |
[06:38] | who did this impossible thing, | 不可能做到的事的小孩 |
[06:40] | ’cause they were a team and cool. | 因为他们是一支非常棒的团队 |
[06:42] | Don’t you wish you could be one? | 你不想成为其中一员吗 |
[06:43] | – Yeah. The end. – Okay. | -结束 -好吧 |
[06:44] | 第三章 超无搜冒队 | |
[06:46] | Special issue and muffin baskets in hand, | 乔治和哈罗德拿着松饼礼物篮和 |
[06:48] | George and Harold set out to recruit some real Misfarts. | 特别版漫画开始招募真正的超无搜冒队成员 |
[06:51] | You’d be Thinks ’cause you’re smart. | 你就是小想 因为你很聪明 |
[06:53] | A Krupp jungle extraction? | 克拉普丛林拯救行动 |
[06:54] | I’m in. Anything’s better than the Melvins. | 算我一个 什么都比梅尔文们好 |
[06:56] | – *Melvin!* – I don’t wear uniforms. | -*梅尔文* -我不穿校服 |
[06:58] | And next time, gluten-free. | 下次不要加麸质 |
[07:00] | The Melvins are so corporate. | 梅尔文们太强势了 |
[07:02] | – *Melvin!* – And I love Ecuador. | -*梅尔文* -我喜欢厄瓜多尔 |
[07:04] | My family goes there because the rainforest | 我们家经常会去那里 因为热带雨林 |
[07:06] | is our planet’s greatest treasure. Call me Winks. | 是我们地球上最珍贵的宝藏 叫我眨眨 |
[07:08] | *Winks* | *眨眨* |
[07:10] | Thumps? Cool! I’m in. | 捶捶 好啊 我加入 |
[07:11] | I actually kinda miss Mr. Krupp. | 我其实还挺想克拉普先生的 |
[07:13] | Ironically, we do, too. | 我们也想他 很讽刺 |
[07:16] | Melvin’s the tech whiz. | 梅尔文是技术咖 |
[07:17] | We would ask him to be Codes if we could, but– | 我们可以的话是想要他来当代码的 但是 |
[07:19] | I have zero tech skills | 我完全不会技术 |
[07:21] | and didn’t know Mr. Krupp was gone, but sure. | 也不知道克拉普先生不见了 不过好的 |
[07:24] | Like, we’re going, too. | 我们也要去 |
[07:25] | We’ve got enough Misfarts. | 我们超无搜冒队成员够了 |
[07:26] | We’re going! I will never wear hideous Melvin clothes. | 我们要去 我绝对不要穿超级丑的梅尔文校服 |
[07:30] | – *Melvin!* – Besides, we’re already packed. | -*梅尔文* -再说我们都收拾好行李了 |
[07:33] | Sophie One, let’s go. | 索菲一号 我们走 |
[07:35] | Other Sophie, carry our bags. | 其他索菲 背上我们的包 |
[07:38] | What about us? What are our special skills? | 那我们呢 我们的特殊技能呢 |
[07:40] | – What? We’re George and Harold. – ‘Nuff said. | -什么 我们是乔治和哈罗德 -制作人 |
[07:44] | Everybody get their fake | 大家都签好了自己的 |
[07:45] | overnight field trip permission slip signed? | 假冒过夜出游许可了吗 |
[07:48] | But how are we gonna get to Ecuador? | 但是我们要怎么去厄瓜多尔 |
[07:50] | Maybe we should just do a travel montage and not explain it. | 也许我们可以进行一场旅行蒙太奇 不用多解释 |
[07:52] | That does solve a lot of problems. | 这的确能解释很多问题 |
[07:54] | Misfarts! | 超无搜冒队 |
[07:55] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[07:57] | *They’re on a bus* | *他们在公交车上* |
[07:58] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[07:59] | *Now they’re in a truck* | *现在他们在卡车上* |
[08:01] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[08:02] | *On the seven seas* | *在七大洋* |
[08:04] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[08:05] | *That raft’s a real tight squeeze* | *那救生筏真挤* |
[08:07] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[08:08] | *Flyin’ through the sky* | *飞越天空* |
[08:10] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[08:11] | *Sure hopin’ they don’t die* | *当然希望他们不死* |
[08:13] | – What? – Why did you sing that? | -什么 -你为什么唱这个 |
[08:15] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[08:16] | 第四章 欢迎来到丛林 | |
[08:18] | Next time, let’s skip the travel montage | 下次别播旅行蒙太奇 |
[08:20] | and just get plane tickets. | 直接买机票吧 |
[08:22] | Agreed. Okay, clock’s ticking on our field trip alibi. | 同意 实地考察的不在场证明用不了多久了 |
[08:24] | So I’ll find the Hairani Village on my phone. | 我用手机查查发拉尼村 |
[08:27] | – Wait, I don’t have a signal. – Me neither. | -等等 没信号 -我也一样 |
[08:29] | Nope, no signal. | 没信号 |
[08:30] | I have no idea how to tell if I have a signal or not | 我不知道怎么看是否有信号 |
[08:33] | which is bad ’cause I’m Codes, the tech guy. | 很糟糕 我可是技术人员代码 |
[08:36] | – The stars are my signal. – OMG! | -星星就是我的信号 -天哪 |
[08:38] | Without my phone, I’m nothing! We’re lost! | 没有电话 我就完了 我们迷路了 |
[08:48] | People need water. | 人需要水 |
[08:49] | If we follow this stream, we’ll find the Hairani Village. | 沿着这条小溪走 就会找到发拉尼村 |
[08:52] | Thinks, thinking one for the team. | 小想 为团队想想 |
[08:55] | We’re doomed, Sophie One. | 我们完了 索菲一号 |
[08:57] | But your har is har-velous in this humidity. | 但在这种潮湿的环境中 你的头发很好看 |
[09:00] | Other Sophie, you look like a tree sloth. | 另一个索菲 你看起来像个树懒 |
[09:03] | Because that was a tree sloth. | 因为那就是树懒 |
[09:04] | Other Sophie landed miles away | 另一个索菲降落在很远的 |
[09:06] | in the hidden valley territory of the Crocobats. | 山谷里的隐匿鳄鱼蝙蝠地带 |
[09:09] | Fearsome but skittish animals. | 它们很吓人 但也很胆小 |
[09:11] | *Crocobats!* | *鳄鱼蝙蝠* |
[09:13] | My family’s guide, Vorgondito, | 我家的向导 沃冈迪托 |
[09:15] | taught us about our jungle plant friends. | 教了我们丛林植物的知识 |
[09:16] | That’s poisonous. So is that. | 那个有毒 那个也是 |
[09:18] | And that melts your flesh. | 那个会化掉你的肉 |
[09:19] | *Flesh…* | *肉* |
[09:23] | Look, smoke! That means fire. | 看 烟 意味着火 |
[09:26] | And fire means barbecue. | 火意味着烧烤 |
[09:27] | No. Fire means… | 不 火意味着 |
[09:29] | – S’mores! – Fire dancing. | -果塔饼干 -火舞 |
[09:30] | And ghost stories, even though ghosts keep me up every night. | 还有鬼故事 虽然鬼吓得我晚上不敢睡觉 |
[09:34] | Sophie One, let’s get fireside seats. | 索菲一号 我们去抢篝火旁边的位置 |
[09:36] | Other Sophie, stop being slow and eating leaves. | 另一个索菲 别磨叽了 别吃树叶 |
[09:41] | – Come on, let’s go. – No, no! | -来 我们走 -不 不 |
[09:42] | Don’t run off… into the jungle. | 别跑…入丛林 |
[09:46] | We gotta be getting close. | 我们快到了 |
[09:53] | Who put a giant hammock here? | 谁在这里放了一个大吊床 |
[09:55] | It’s not a hammock. It’s a spider web. | 这不是吊床 这是蜘蛛网 |
[10:02] | I’ll cut you free if you promise to stay by the stream. | 如果你们答应沿着小溪走 我就放了你们 |
[10:05] | Okay, okay. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[10:07] | Dakota Krupp never gives up! | 达科他·克拉普永不放弃 |
[10:11] | Mr. Krupp! We found you! | 克拉普 我们找到你了 |
[10:13] | George, Harold, other kids. | 乔治 哈罗德 还有其他孩子 |
[10:14] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这 |
[10:16] | Looking for you. | 我们在找你 |
[10:17] | Wait. “Dakota” Krupp? Is that your maiden name? | 等等 达科他·克拉普 那是你的娘家姓吗 |
[10:19] | That’s my jungle name. The jungle’s my jam. | 那是我的丛林名字 我爱丛林 |
[10:23] | I finally feel… alive! | 我终于觉得自己有活力了 |
[10:26] | But didn’t you feel more alive when you were a principal? | 但当你是校长的时候 不是更有活力吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, your office had windows. | 是啊 你的办公室有窗户 |
[10:32] | No way. The jungle’s my office now. | 不可能 丛林现在就是我的办公室 |
[10:35] | But we should get out of this web. | 但我们还是先从蛛网上下来吧 |
[10:36] | The spiders here are as big as dogs. | 这里的蜘蛛和狗一样大 |
[10:42] | Other Sophie, you’re free because you’re slow. | 另一个索菲 因为你很慢 没被粘住 |
[10:45] | Go find help. | 去找人帮忙 |
[10:48] | No! What are you doing? Stop! | 不 你在做什么 停下 |
[10:53] | You have plenty of time. | 你来得及啊 |
[10:55] | Stop! | 停下 |
[11:00] | No! | 不 |
[11:05] | So-oo typical, Other Sophie. | 另一个索菲真没用 |
[11:11] | So, why are you here again? | 你为什么来这里来着 |
[11:12] | I was lost. I needed purpose. | 我很迷茫 我需要目标 |
[11:15] | So I emptied my bank account to come here with the other baldies | 所以我取了钱 跟其他秃头来到这里 |
[11:19] | and get my hair back. | 想生发 |
[11:20] | We found the Fountain of Hair | 我们找到了生发泉 |
[11:22] | and defeated its guardian, Furculees. | 打败了它的守护者 毛神 |
[11:25] | I bathed my scalp in the fountain. | 我在喷泉里洗了头 |
[11:28] | But no hair! The others gave up. | 但还是没有头发 其他人放弃了 |
[11:31] | But I knew that was a test. | 但我知道那是个考验 |
[11:33] | The real Fountain of Hair is out there. | 真正的生发泉就在某处 |
[11:35] | So I started exploring and made my own map. | 所以我开始探索 自己画地图 |
[11:38] | And when I find the real fountain, I’ll get hair. | 等我找到真正的生发泉 就能生发了 |
[11:41] | My life will have purpose again | 我的人生又会有目标 |
[11:43] | and all my problems will be instantly solved! | 所有的问题都会立刻解决 |
[11:48] | Yeah, it’s foolproof. Now follow me. | 是的 很简单 跟我来 |
[11:50] | Welcome to my new home, the Hairani Village. | 欢迎来到我的新家 发拉尼村 |
[11:56] | That’s Chief Hairacocha. | 那是发克查酋长 |
[11:57] | I learned their language when they adopted me. | 他们收养我时 我学会了他们的语言 |
[12:00] | So I will translate. | 所以我来翻译 |
[12:02] | No, we did not adopt him. | 不 我们没有收养他 |
[12:04] | And we speak your language. Refreshments? | 我们会说你的语言 要点心吗 |
[12:06] | 第五章 丛林连环画 | |
[12:08] | You see, the Fountain of Hair is actually a resort and day spa. | 生发泉其实就是温泉度假村 |
[12:16] | Cereal bar. | 谷物吧 |
[12:17] | With more cereals than you can shake a stick at. | 用棍子都捣不动这么多谷物 |
[12:20] | You gotta try shakin’ these sticks. | 快试试摇摇这棍子 |
[12:22] | My har, there’s a spa! | 天啊 有个温泉浴场 |
[12:24] | And MMA. Meditation Martial Arts. | 还有MMA 冥想武术 |
[12:27] | And a surf pool. This place rocks. | 还有冲浪池 这个地方好棒 |
[12:29] | The Fountain of Hair | 生发泉 |
[12:31] | is a tribal legend we used to boost tourism. | 是我们用来促进旅游业的部落传说 |
[12:34] | And it’s made us rich. | 它让我们变得很富有 |
[12:36] | “Hairani memories. Buy your favorites here!” | “发拉尼的回忆 在这里购买您的最爱” |
[12:40] | Phil. Hot one today, eh? | 菲尔 今天很热吗 |
[12:42] | Furculees, the fountain, the hair, none of it is real. | 毛神 泉 头发 没有一个是真的 |
[12:46] | All our visitors know that, except one. | 所有的游客都知道 除了一个人 |
[12:49] | I’m this close to finding the real fountain, Chief. | 我就快找到真正的生发泉了 酋长 |
[12:52] | And PS, the guacamole’s almost out. | 还有 墨西哥鳄梨酱快吃完了 |
[12:54] | That’s your fourth bowl today. | 那已经是你今天吃的第四碗了 |
[12:56] | – You came here to find this man? – Yeah. | -你们是来找他的 -是的 |
[12:58] | We want him to come home and be our principal again. | 我们想让他回家 继续当我们的校长 |
[13:01] | Our new principal is worse. | 我们的新校长是更糟糕的一个人 |
[13:02] | – *Melvin* – Impossible. | -*梅尔文* -不可能 |
[13:04] | But our plane will take you wherever you want to go | 但不管你们想去哪 我们的飞机都可以载你们去 |
[13:07] | as long as he goes with you. | 只要他跟你们走 |
[13:09] | “Buy rare hyena farts here”? | “在这里买稀有的鬣狗屁” |
[13:13] | How’s that guac refill coming? | 怎么还没给我续鳄梨酱 |
[13:19] | Just made some room. | 空了点地方 |
[13:20] | 第六章 分开 | |
[13:22] | George and Harold knew there was only one way | 乔治和哈罗德知道只有一种方法 |
[13:24] | – to make Mr. Krupp leave. – Over here! | -能让克拉普离开 -这边 |
[13:26] | – Trick him. – What? | -骗他 -什么 |
[13:27] | I can’t believe you guys found the real Fountain of Hair so fast! | 我真不敢相信你们这么快就找到真正的生发泉了 |
[13:31] | The fountain, it is in this cave. | 生发泉就在这洞穴里 |
[13:35] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[13:36] | That’s not a cave. That’s a plane! | 那不是个洞穴 那是飞机 |
[13:39] | You want the Fountain of Hair for yourselves! | 你们想自己独吞生发泉 |
[13:41] | Well, you can’t have it! | 那是不可能的 |
[13:43] | Dakota Krupp never gives up! | 达科他·克拉普永不放弃 |
[13:51] | Great. Krupp’s on the run with the only map. | 很好 克拉普带着唯一的地图跑了 |
[13:53] | We gotta chase him, Misfarts. | 我们得追上他 超无搜冒队 |
[13:54] | Thinks, Winks, Codes, Thumps, | 小想 眨眨 代码 捶捶 |
[13:56] | the rest, let’s paddle. | 其余的人 我们划船追 |
[14:00] | Where’s the rest? | 其余的人在哪 |
[14:01] | Back at the village where we all should be | 在我们应该待在的村子里 |
[14:03] | because it’s awesome. | 因为那村子很赞 |
[14:04] | Yeah, we should. She’s right. | 是的 我们应该待在那里 她说的对 |
[14:05] | We’re gonna have the best nails in the jungle, Sophie One. | 我们会有丛林里最好的指甲 索菲一号 |
[14:09] | Other Sophie, stop gnawing on furniture. | 另一个索菲 不要咬家具了 |
[14:14] | Meanwhile, Other Sophie was getting a grand welcoming. | 同时 另一个索菲受到了盛大的欢迎 |
[14:20] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[14:25] | Man, all these hippos are dead ringers for Mr. Krupp. | 天 这些河马和克拉普老师太像了 |
[14:29] | Just so you know, Vorgondito said this river is full of piranhas. | 提醒你一下 沃冈迪托说河里都是食人鲳 |
[14:34] | *Piranhas* | *食人鲳* |
[14:37] | Krupp ho! | 克拉普 |
[14:39] | Guys. Decided to join me, huh? | 各位 准备和我一起了 对吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah, hair is hard to resist. | 的确 头发令人难以抗拒 |
[14:43] | Mr. Krupp, get out of the river! | 克拉普老师 快从河里出来 |
[14:45] | Why? It’s like a bathtub. It even has bubbles. | 为什么 这就像个浴缸 甚至还有泡泡 |
[14:48] | Bubbles that hurt. | 好疼的泡泡 |
[14:50] | Wait, those bubbles are piranhas! | 等等 那些泡泡是食人鲳 |
[14:54] | Vorgondito said, “Always have meat.” | 沃冈迪托说 “要随时带着肉” |
[14:56] | *Meat* | *肉* |
[15:03] | – Nice save, Winks. – Wait. Where is Winks? | -干得漂亮 眨眨 -等等 眨眨呢 |
[15:05] | Village. Did her job. So jealous. | 在村子里 做她的事 好嫉妒 |
[15:10] | *The Misfarts!* | *带回小屁队* |
[15:12] | We gotta get Krupp on that plane | 我们得在我们父母怀疑前 |
[15:14] | before our parents get suspicious. | 把克拉普带上飞机 |
[15:15] | Field trips don’t last forever. | 校外旅行考察不能持续太长时间 |
[15:17] | Except museum field trips. Yawn. | 除非是去博物馆 打呵欠 |
[15:20] | First, we gotta find him. | 首先 我们得找到他 |
[15:21] | Candy bar wrapper. Maybe Krupp’s. | 糖果包装 可能是克拉普的 |
[15:28] | Mr. Krupp, we need to– | 克拉普老师 我们得… |
[15:30] | Shh! We’re surrounded. | 嘘 我们被包围了 |
[15:35] | Baboons. Why’d it have to be baboons? | 狒狒 为什么是狒狒 |
[15:38] | – It’s worse than that. Those are– – Staboons. | -比那还糟 那些是… -超凶狒 |
[15:40] | Highly-aggressive baboons that use sharp sticks as weapons. | 高度侵略性的狒狒 用锋利的棍子作为武器 |
[15:43] | – Yep, that’s worse. – Dakota Krupp never gives up! | -是的 那更糟了 -达科他·克拉普永不放弃 |
[15:48] | I give up forever. | 我永远放弃 |
[15:55] | I’ve never regretted | 我从没像现在这样后悔 |
[15:56] | my complete lack of tech skills more than now. | 我没学过任何技术 |
[15:59] | *Melvin!* | *梅尔文* |
[16:02] | *Melvin! Melvin! Melvin! Melvin!* | *梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文 梅尔文* |
[16:05] | Jungle mosh! | 丛林劲舞 |
[16:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:14] | Dakota Krupp never gives up! | 达科他·克拉普永不放弃 |
[16:16] | He did it again. Thumps, you box him in. | 他又这样 捶捶 你困住他 |
[16:19] | – Codes, we need a tranq dart and– – Wait, | -代码 我们需要个麻醉枪和… -等等 |
[16:21] | where are Thumps and Codes? | 捶捶和代码去哪了 |
[16:23] | Seriously? Job done. We’ve covered this. | 认真的吗 没问题的 我们可以的 |
[16:31] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[16:32] | 第七章 头发天堂迷失 | |
[16:34] | What if Dakota Krupp’s right and the Fountain of Hair is real? | 如果达科他·克拉普说的是对的 生发泉是真的 |
[16:37] | Does that mean Furculees is real, too? | 那意味着毛神也是真的吗 |
[16:39] | Nah. They’re made up. Like the Candy Bandit. | 不 那都是编的 就和糖果强盗一样 |
[16:42] | Wait, what about the Candy Bandit? | 等等 糖果强盗怎么了 |
[16:45] | Thanks for not bailing like the other Misfarts, Thinks. | 谢谢你没有像其他超无搜冒队成员一样 小想 |
[16:48] | I will. I’m not missing that surf pool. | 我会的 我不想那冲浪池 |
[16:50] | But I’m Thinks, and I haven’t done anything Thinks-y yet. | 但我是小想 我还没有做什么小想做的事 |
[16:53] | What? You’ve been Thinks-ing all day. | 什么 你已经想了一天了 |
[16:55] | About the stream, the fire… | 水流 火焰… |
[16:57] | The spider web, the staboons, | 蜘蛛网 超凶狒 |
[16:59] | where the other Misfarts went. | 其他超无搜冒队成员去的地方 |
[17:00] | You’ve definitely put the think in Thinks, and– | 你绝对用小想的方式思考了… |
[17:03] | – She’s gone. – Good job, us. | -她走了 -我们干得真棒 |
[17:05] | *The Misfarts!* | *超无搜冒队* |
[17:08] | You know, it took the unique skill of each Misfart to get here. | 超无搜冒队的成员都要发挥专长才能让我们来到这里 |
[17:11] | That’s what makes the Misfarts such a great team. | 所以超无搜冒队才这么棒 |
[17:13] | Too bad we’re here instead of them. | 太遗憾了 是我们在这而不是他们 |
[17:15] | Yeah. They could find Krupp | 是啊 他们能在我们吃谷物 |
[17:17] | while we eat cereal and pool surf. | 冲浪的时候找到克拉普 |
[17:20] | Of course. We make comics, | 当然 我们画漫画 |
[17:22] | so we know how to figure out adventures. | 所以我们知道哪里才是冒险 |
[17:24] | Is that Krupp’s jungle hat? | 那是克拉普的丛林帽吗 |
[17:26] | See? He’s close. Let’s go. | 看 他离我们很近 快 |
[17:31] | A giant rolling ball! Why? | 一个巨大的球滚了过来 为什么 |
[17:33] | Welcome to the jungle. | 欢迎来到丛林 |
[17:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:37] | And my comic book instinct says to dive into these bushes! | 我的漫画直觉告诉我快跳入这些灌木丛 |
[17:46] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[17:48] | We’re killing it. You think Krupp’s in that hair temple? | 我们好棒 你觉得克拉普在那个头发神殿吗 |
[17:51] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:54] | – Yes! – Yep. | -太好了 -是的 |
[17:56] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[17:57] | The Fountain of Hair. El Hairado. | 生发泉 生发之泉 |
[18:00] | I’m gonna have hair again! My life will have purpose! | 我又会有头发了 我的人生终于有意义了 |
[18:04] | Too bad it’s a scam. | 真可惜这是个骗局 |
[18:05] | Let’s get this over with so we can go home. | 我们快了结此事 这样就能回家了 |
[18:07] | You’re probably right. | 你很可能是对的 |
[18:08] | A real magic fountain would be guarded. | 真正的魔法泉水应该受到守护 |
[18:21] | I am Furculees. | 我是毛神 |
[18:23] | Guardian of the Fountain of Hair. | 生发泉的守护神 |
[18:25] | And this bad hair day will be your worst. | 今天这个坏”发”日就是你们的末日 |
[18:28] | Hold on. So you’re real? | 等等 所以你真的存在 |
[18:30] | Do I look real? Yes, I’m real! | 我看起来像假的吗 我当然是真的 |
[18:33] | Do you have any ID? | 你有身份证明吗 |
[18:39] | Here. | 给 |
[18:40] | It’s expired, but all the info’s correct. | 它过期了 但所有信息都正确 |
[18:40] | 驾驶证 毛神 有效期 公元前 | |
[18:42] | That works. Time for… | 好了 是时候召唤 |
[18:44] | – Captain Underpants! – Tra-la-la! | -内裤队长了 -内裤队长来了 |
[18:48] | That bear needs a haircut. | 这头熊需要修剪毛发了 |
[18:50] | What? You dare hair-angue me? | 什么 你胆敢”发”声训斥我 |
[18:52] | Now you will be oblit-hair-ated! | 你是在自”发”灭亡 |
[18:56] | 第八章 无敌暴力连环画 | |
[18:59] | Presented in Hair-O-Rama. | 以秀发连环画的形式呈现 |
[19:00] | Because nothing is more soothing than a shampoo commercial. | 因为没什么比洗发水广告更抚慰人心的了 |
[19:03] | Luxuriate in a Hairborne Attack. | 陶醉于”发”降袭击 |
[19:06] | Hair-O-Rama. | 秀发连环画 |
[19:08] | Relaxify with a Hair Strandwich. | 放松在一股”发”明治中 |
[19:11] | Hair-O-Rama. | 秀发连环画 |
[19:13] | Serenitize in a 50-Hair Pileup. | 享受五十连环”发”的宁静 |
[19:17] | Hair-O-Rama. | 秀发连环画 |
[19:20] | – You deserve it. Because… – Hair-O-Rama! | -你值得拥有 因为 -秀发连环画 |
[19:26] | That hair is mad strong, yo. I wonder what shampoo it uses. | 那毛发太强大了 我好奇它用什么洗发水 |
[19:29] | Legendary Locks, making ancient, fur-based, | 传奇秀发 能让古老的 以发为生的 |
[19:33] | supernatural creatures look great since the dawn of time. | 神奇生物自古以来就神采焕发 |
[19:36] | You buy it at a store or order it? | 你在店里买的还是订购的 |
[19:38] | Order it. | 订购的 |
[19:38] | Now stay still while I lift this boulder to crush you. | 站住别动 我要举起这块巨石砸扁你 |
[19:45] | We gotta find his weakness. | 我们要找到他的弱点 |
[19:51] | Hair. It’s gotta be. That’s all he is. | 他的毛发 一定是 他只有这个 |
[19:53] | – So? – Pull it. Pull his hair! | -所以呢 -快去拽 拽他的毛发 |
[19:55] | But I’ll get a penalty! | 但那样我会得到惩罚 |
[19:57] | Do you wanna win or not? | 你想不想打赢 |
[19:59] | Yes! Winning is the only thing! | 想 打赢是唯一的目标 |
[20:04] | Oh, no. Now it’s too heavy! | 不 现在它太重了 |
[20:09] | We were right. Hair is the source of his power. | 我们是对的 毛发是他力量的源泉 |
[20:11] | Then it’s time for a buzz cut. | 那是时候给他弄个平头了 |
[20:13] | And who needs clippers when there’s piranhas? | 有了食人鱼谁还需要剪刀呢 |
[20:16] | Stop it! Not fair! | 住手 这不公平 |
[20:18] | Nope, because you’re a hair monster, | 不对 因为你是个毛发旺盛的怪兽 |
[20:20] | and I’m bald as an egg. | 我头上却寸草不生 |
[20:22] | – Head to the river, Cap! – Roger that! | -快去河边 队长 -收到 |
[20:24] | On my way to the deli. Who wants corned beef? | 向熟食店进发 谁想要咸牛肉 |
[20:27] | River! | 是河边 |
[20:32] | – Fly higher! – I’m trying! Your hair is heavy! | -飞高一点 -我尽力 你的毛发太重了 |
[20:43] | – Lot of bubbles. – Too many bubbles. | -好多气泡 -太多气泡了 |
[20:51] | What’s going on? Why am I in my underwear? | 什么情况 为什么我只穿着内裤 |
[20:55] | Hair… Need hair to live. | 我的毛 有了毛发才能活 |
[20:58] | I hear you, brother. So right after I find my clothes, | 我听到了 兄弟 等我一找到衣服 |
[21:01] | I’m gonna go use that fountain and get my hair back. | 就马上用那泉水把头发长回来 |
[21:07] | Dakota Krupp never gives up! | 达科他·克拉普永不放弃 |
[21:10] | We can’t just leave Furculees like that, even if he is a bad guy. | 即使毛神是坏人 我们也不能把他这样丢下 |
[21:13] | Nope. Comic books aren’t heartless. | 不能 漫画书不是冷血无情的 |
[21:16] | Does Dakota Krupp give up on someone who’s messed up? | 达科他·克拉普会放弃一个倒霉的可怜人吗 |
[21:26] | Yes, my curls are natural. | 是的 我的卷毛是天生的 |
[21:29] | – I sure hope this fountain works. – Of course it works. | -我希望这个泉水能有用 -它当然有用 |
[21:31] | Why wouldn’t it work? It has to work. | 它为什么会没用 它必须有用 |
[21:33] | Because I need it to work. So it’ll work. | 因为我需要它有用 所以它就会有用 |
[21:34] | Work, work, work, please! | 有用 有用 有用 求你了 |
[21:37] | 第九章 它有没有用呢 | |
[21:39] | It’s back, baby! Thicker than ever! | 长回来了 宝贝 比以前更浓密 |
[21:42] | It sure did, but… | 它确实有用 但 |
[21:46] | You used all the water! | 你把泉水都用完了 |
[21:50] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 是的 真抱歉 |
[21:52] | Now my life will never have purpose! | 现在我的人生永远不会有意义了 |
[21:54] | I’ll never be happy! | 我永远不会开心了 |
[21:57] | Heartfelt sentiment in three, two, one. | 肺腑之言倒计时 三 二 一 |
[22:01] | You don’t need hair for that, Mr. Krupp. | 你的人生并不需要头发 克拉普老师 |
[22:02] | Your life had purpose when you were our principal. | 你在当我们的校长时 人生很有意义 |
[22:06] | And there’s a bunch more reasons | 还有许多你应该 |
[22:07] | why you should come back and do it again. | 再回来当校长的理由 |
[22:08] | – Number one– – No, I’m sold. | -第一条 -不 我接受 |
[22:10] | I’m bald, broke, and badly in need of a job. | 我又秃又穷 急需一份工作 |
[22:12] | – Let’s go. – Great. | -我们走吧 -太好了 |
[22:14] | And if we hurry, we’ll get home | 如果我们快点的话 就能在 |
[22:15] | right when we are supposed to from our fake field trip. | 应该从假野外考察返程的时刻到家 |
[22:17] | It’s nice when things work out. | 当一切解决时感觉真好 |
[22:20] | You sure you guys don’t wanna hang out? | 你们不想留下来一起玩吗 |
[22:21] | I could make tacos. | 我可以做玉米饼 |
[22:24] | Tacos? | 玉米饼 |
[22:25] | And that was the end of the Great Jungle Hair Adventure for everyone. | 这就是大家的丛林头发奇妙冒险 |
[22:28] | – Say “Hair”. – Hair! | -说”头发” -头发 |
[22:33] | Everyone except Other Sophie. | 但不包括其他索菲 |
[22:35] | Because she was the newly-crowned queen of the Crocobats. | 因为她成为了鳄鱼蝙蝠新加冕的王后 |
[22:39] | *Crocobats!* | *鳄鱼蝙蝠* |