时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins, | 认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | and I’m Rap Talkwell, | 我是饶舌·好口才 |
[00:19] | your host here on Chattin’ Pants Morning Edition. | 《清晨裤裤脱口秀》的主持人 |
[00:22] | And today, we’re chattin’ | 今天 我们要聊 |
[00:23] | about the new season of Captain Underpants! | 最新一季的内裤队长 |
[00:42] | – Wow, lotta screaming. – Looks fun. | -好多尖叫 -看上去很有趣 |
[00:44] | And as we all remember, | 我们都知道 |
[00:47] | Mr. Krupp being fired | 克拉普老师被解雇了 |
[00:49] | and grown-up cyborg Melvin traveling back in time from the future | 大半机械人梅尔文从未来穿越过来 |
[00:52] | and taking over the school. | 占领了学校 |
[00:53] | What is going on here? I didn’t authorize a talk show! | 怎么回事 我没有批准进行脱口秀 |
[00:57] | And who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[00:58] | Hey, it’s Mr. Krupp, everyone’s favorite principal to hate! | 是克拉普老师 所有人最喜欢讨厌的校长 |
[01:02] | Boo! More boo! Boo! | 嘘声 再来点嘘声 |
[01:04] | And where is that crowd noise coming from? | 这观众的呼声到底是从哪里来的 |
[01:06] | The My-Hammy-Sound Machine! | 模拟声机 |
[01:09] | You’re trespassing! I’m gonna have you all arrested! | 你们这是非法入侵 我要报警把你们都抓起来 |
[01:15] | Tra-la-la! | 内裤队长来了 |
[01:17] | Captain Underpants! | 内裤队长 |
[01:18] | – Hey, you’re that guy with the mouth. – I am! | -你是动嘴的那个人 -是的 |
[01:21] | So, Cap, how about a spoiler | 队长 能不能剧透一下 |
[01:23] | from the first episode of the new season? | 新一季第一集的内容 |
[01:25] | Okay. I’m not in it. | 好吧 我不在 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:28] | But the show’s called Captain Underpants. | 但这部剧的名字是《内裤队长》 |
[01:30] | Yeah, someone’s getting fired, for sure. Hit play! | 反正有人就是被开除了 播放 |
[01:33] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:35] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:36] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:40] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:43] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* | *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:47] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:51] | *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:54] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:57] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[02:01] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[02:03] | The Tenuous Takedown of the Tyrannical Teachertrons! | 对残暴机器教师的轻松镇压 |
[02:07] | 第一章 梅尔文劝诫 | |
[02:08] | While this may look like Jerome Horwitz Elementary, | 这里看上去可能有点像杰罗姆·霍维茨小学 |
[02:11] | it is now Melvin Sneedly Elementary, | 但现在这里是梅尔文·斯尼德利小学了 |
[02:13] | with Snooty Latin Motto Coming Soon. | 马上就要有自大的拉丁校训了 |
[02:16] | FYI, I never liked you, Miss Anthrope. | 顺便 我从来就不喜欢你 安特罗普老师 |
[02:23] | Eliteanati Academy rejected my appeal! | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院拒绝了我的申请 |
[02:26] | They even returned the gift basket of inert gases I sent! | 他们甚至退回了我送的惰性气体礼品盒 |
[02:28] | What part of “Send muffins” was unclear? | 我不是要你送”松饼”吗 |
[02:31] | – I’m doomed! – No matter. | -我完蛋了 -没关系 |
[02:32] | Once we’ve turned this school | 等我们把这个学校 |
[02:34] | into a world-class institution of learning, | 变成世界顶级的学院 |
[02:37] | Eliteanati will be begging for you, its star student, to attend. | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院会恳求你作为他们的明星学生入学 |
[02:40] | You’re right. And the best part is, | 你说得对 最棒的是 |
[02:42] | no annoyingly vexatious George and Harold to interfere. | 不会再有烦人的乔治和哈罗德来干扰 |
[02:45] | Hello, Melvins! | 梅尔文们 |
[02:47] | What are you doing here? | 字幕 |
[02:48] | – I expelled you when I took over! – Yeah, we were there. | -我接管学校后把你们开除了 -我们是在现场 |
[02:50] | But we couldn’t tell our parents. They’d kill us! | 但我们不能告诉我们的父母 他们会杀了我们 |
[02:53] | So we pretended to go to school | 所以我们假装会来学校 |
[02:54] | but then did a bunch of really cool things instead. | 然后干一些很刺激的事 |
[02:57] | We climbed Mt. Everest. Visited the Eiffel Tower. | 我们攀登了珠穆朗玛峰 去看了埃菲尔铁塔 |
[02:59] | We even went to the moon! | 我们甚至还去了月亮上 |
[03:01] | – You’re lying! – Yeah, you’re right. | -你们撒谎 -没错 |
[03:03] | When the new school Superintendent, Grace Wain, | 但是新的学校教导主任 格蕾丝·韦恩 |
[03:05] | found out about the whole rulebook thing, she said… | 知道了校规簿的事后 她说 |
[03:07] | “Mr. Krupp’s handwritten rules aren’t official rules | “克拉普先生手写的校规不是正式校规 |
[03:11] | so the expulsion of George Beard and Harold Hutchins is repealed”? | 所以撤销开除乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森” |
[03:14] | Agh! Foiled by bureaucracy! | 被官僚主义搞了 |
[03:15] | How did you not see that coming? | 你怎么会没料到这个 |
[03:17] | There are a lot of moving parts to this plan! | 这个计划的可变因素太多了 |
[03:19] | I can’t think of everything. | 我不可能面面俱到 |
[03:20] | But she can’t stop me from Melvinizing the school. | 但她无法阻止我梅尔文化这个学校 |
[03:22] | We’ll make this place the smartest, most superior | 我们将会把这个地方变成最聪明 |
[03:24] | – elementary school anywhere! – Because that’s what we’re doing! | -最高级的小学 -因为我们就要这么做 |
[03:57] | So to impress Eliteanati Academy, | 为了打动伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[03:59] | the Melvins made classes much harder. Even for the teachers. | 梅尔文们让课程变得更难了 甚至是对于老师们 |
[04:03] | Today we’ll be studying, um… “Puh” What’s that? | 今天我们要学…这是什么 |
[04:08] | Physics, you incurious meat sack! | 物理 你这个废肉排 |
[04:12] | We’re learning Melviny stuff? | 我们要学梅尔文的知识吗 |
[04:13] | Krupp was bad, but at least | 克拉普很糟糕 但是至少 |
[04:15] | when he was here we didn’t have to learn. | 他在这里的时候 我们不用学习 |
[04:16] | – We’re doomed. – That you are, you unripe bananas. | -我们完了 -没错 你这只未成熟的香蕉 |
[04:21] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[04:24] | I like Physic! | 我喜欢”屋里” |
[04:26] | This is my new favorite class! | 这变成我最喜欢的课了 |
[04:29] | This is gym? They got rid of the gym class? | 这里是体育馆吗 他们还取消了体育课吗 |
[04:32] | That was the easiest class we have! | 这可是我们最简单的课 |
[04:34] | P.E. Is a waste of time. | 体育课是浪费时间 |
[04:35] | So instead of hurling projectiles, we’ll learn computer science! | 所以我们不投东西了 我们要学习电脑技术 |
[04:38] | On. | 开 |
[04:40] | On. On. | 开 开 |
[04:42] | On, you stupid yeah-yeah-yeah machine. On! | 开机 你这个愚蠢的机器 |
[04:44] | It’s not plugged in. | 没插上电源 |
[04:45] | You leave me no yeah-yeah-yeah choice! On! | 你让我别无选择 开 |
[04:53] | – Turn on! – No. This is my new favorite class! | -开机 -不 这才是我最喜欢的课 |
[04:58] | And now we add the, um, magnesium to the acid? | 现在我们加入 镁转化为酸 |
[05:02] | Not magnesium. Chromium, you doorknob with legs! | 不是镁 是铬 你这只长腿的门把手 |
[05:10] | You created a dimensional vortex! | 你创造了一个三维涡流 |
[05:13] | Okay, this is definitely -my new favorite class. | 这绝对是我最喜欢的课 |
[05:19] | Oh, what’s this stuff? | 这是什么东西 |
[05:20] | Synthesized bio-matter nutrient bricks. | 合成生物物质营养砖 |
[05:23] | – Yeah, sounds delicious. – Oh, almost forgot. | -听起来很好吃 -差点忘了 |
[05:26] | We love what you and future you are doing with the school, | 我们喜欢你和未来的你对我们学校所做的一切 |
[05:29] | – so we got you a little gift. – It’s muffins. | -所以我们给你准备了点礼物 -是松饼 |
[05:31] | You’re not supposed to be enjoying this. I am! Humph! | 你们不应该享受这一切 我才应该享受 |
[05:38] | Ugh! Tastes like a driveway. | 尝起来简直像大马路 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. It’s kinda growing on me. | 我不知道 我倒是有点喜欢[身上长出来了] |
[05:42] | Ooh, what? | 什么 |
[05:43] | Minus the food bricks, this Melvinized school is awesome. | 除去这块食物转 梅尔文化学校真棒 |
[05:46] | Yeah, it’s a shame Melvin didn’t come from the future | 可惜梅尔文没有早几年从未来穿越过来 |
[05:48] | and replace Mr. Krupp years ago. | 代替掉克拉普老师 |
[05:50] | Mr. Krupp. Wonder what he’s up to. | 克拉普老师 真想知道他现在在做什么 |
[05:54] | Welcome to All Work Warehouse. Can I help you find something? | 欢迎来到全职工作仓库 有什么需要帮你找的吗 |
[05:57] | Like your pants? | 比如你的裤子 |
[05:58] | I’m looking for a principal’s desk. | 我想要一张校长办公室 |
[06:01] | Is that even a thing? | 真的有那种东西吗 |
[06:04] | Carl, bogey, ten o’clock. | 卡尔 有人闹事 十点钟方向 |
[06:06] | These so-called teachers know even less than the students! | 这些所谓的老师懂的还不如学生多 |
[06:09] | How will I get into Eliteanati like this? | 这样我要怎么进伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[06:11] | You won’t. That’s why I’m replacing the teachers. | 你进不了 所以我要换掉老师们 |
[06:15] | Oh, muffin basket? Is there a blueberry in there? | 松饼礼物篮 那是蓝莓吗 |
[06:17] | Replacing them? With whom? | 换掉他们 找谁呢 |
[06:18] | 第二章 再见 教育家们 | |
[06:22] | No way she doesn’t get hit by that basketball again. | 她肯定还会被那个篮球砸到 |
[06:24] | – Seen it. Let’s make a comic. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | -料到了 我们来画漫画吧 -换我可不会这么做 |
[06:27] | Well, you’re not. You’re Melvin. I’m George and this is Harold. | 你不会 你是梅尔文 我是乔治 这是哈罗德 |
[06:30] | Hi, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[06:32] | And why are you so happy? | 以及你为什么这么开心 |
[06:33] | You’ll see. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[06:34] | Greetings, raw human material. I am your new instructor. | 你们好 无知的人类 我是你们的新指导者 |
[06:37] | You are obsolete. | 你是阻碍 |
[06:40] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[06:41] | Attention! | 注意 |
[06:42] | I have replaced your regular carbon-based teachers | 我已经将你们普通的卡通老师 |
[06:44] | with state-of-the-art Teachertron 2000. | 换成了最先进的机器教师2000 |
[06:47] | For all of you non-Melvins, good luck. | 你们这些不是梅尔文的人 祝你们好运 |
[06:49] | Commencing robotics lesson. Chapter one. | 开始机器课程 第一章 |
[06:52] | Zeroth’s law states that if two thermodynamic systems… | 如果两个热力学系统… |
[06:54] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 没错 |
[06:55] | You know what he’s taking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[06:57] | Not a clue. Comic time. | 完全不知道 漫画时间到 |
[07:00] | Unauthorized creativity. | 未经授权的动作 |
[07:02] | Disruption Disrupters. So good. | 干扰干扰者 真爽 |
[07:05] | “So good?” That’s my thing. | “真爽” 这是我的台词 |
[07:07] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[07:08] | So good! So good! So good! | 真爽 真爽 真爽 |
[07:12] | So robots are taking over our yeah-yeah-yeah job? | 机器要夺走我们的工作了吗 |
[07:15] | Taking us away from the children? | 带我们离开孩子们吗 |
[07:17] | Affirmative. | 确认 |
[07:18] | Hooray! | 太好了 |
[07:19] | Remain here until further notice. | 等待进一步指示 |
[07:21] | Wait, what if we have to go to the yeah-yeah-yeah bathroom? | 等待 如果我们要去厕所呢 |
[07:24] | What is a bathroom? | 厕所是什么 |
[07:25] | You know, it’s where you– Nah, I guess you don’t. Run for it! | 就是你们…我想你们不知道 快跑 |
[07:30] | – Stop, gym instructor. – Let him go. It is a plot point. | -站住 体育指导者 -让他去吧 这是章节点 |
[07:37] | – Whoa. This is bad. – Really bad! | -太糟糕了 -真的很糟糕 |
[07:39] | Teachertrons mean no more fun! | 机器教师就是不好玩 |
[07:41] | Those classes will be super hard. | 那些课程肯定会超级难 |
[07:42] | We get less than a C this year, we can’t go to summer camp. | 要是今年我们的成绩不到C 就去不了夏令营了 |
[07:45] | Summer camp! Swimming, s’mores, going outdoors! | 夏令营 游泳 烤棉花糖 户外活动 |
[07:48] | Summer camp! | 夏令营 |
[07:48] | We gotta get rid of them. | 我们得摆脱它们 |
[07:50] | Hey, remember how we pranked Mr. Fyde so hard | 你的我们给菲德老师恶作剧太严重了 |
[07:53] | he literally went crazy, and now he’s a tree? | 让他疯了 变成一棵树了吗 |
[07:55] | Actually, they accidentally turned Mr. Fyde | 其实 他们把菲德老师变成了 |
[07:57] | into a giant angry walking avocado pit | 一只巨大的行走牛油果种子 |
[08:00] | who fell into a hole and grew into an avocado tree, but… | 后来跌入一个大坑中 变成了一棵牛油果树 但 |
[08:02] | – But he’s a happy tree. – True. | -但他是一棵快乐的树 -没错 |
[08:04] | So we just do that to the Teachertrons. | 我们也这么对付机器教师吧 |
[08:06] | – But times a million. – Yes! | -但是要一百万倍 -没错 |
[08:08] | One of our best pranks! | 我们最棒的恶作剧 |
[08:10] | I know! We’re Robot Cop. Even robots aren’t above the law. | 我知道 我们是机器警察 机器人也有法律 |
[08:14] | They’re going down! | 它们完蛋了 |
[08:16] | When detecting unusual | 当侦测到不寻常的 |
[08:17] | nanowave signature in the graviton charge limiter, | 引力电荷限制器中的纳米波特征 |
[08:20] | reignite the electron reaction transmitter– | 重新点燃电子反应发射器 |
[08:22] | Robo-hands up, robo-criminal! You’re under robo-arrest! | 举起手来 机器人罪犯 你被机器人逮捕了 |
[08:29] | We’ll go sit down now. | 我们马上坐下来 |
[08:34] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[08:36] | Plan B, start some trouble. | B计划 惹麻烦 |
[08:38] | Synthesized bio-matter nutrient bricks fight! | 合成生物物质营养砖大战 |
[08:43] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[08:49] | Do we have a plan C? | 我们还有C计划吗 |
[08:50] | Buddy, we got the whole alphabet. | 伙计 我们一直能数到字母Z呢 |
[08:59] | Those robots just shrugged | 那些机器人 |
[09:01] | off our prank storm like they didn’t care. | 毫不费劲的瓦解了我们的恶作剧风暴 |
[09:03] | It’s like they’re robots. | 它们简直就像机器人 |
[09:04] | We’ll never beat them without Captain Underpants. | 没有内裤队长 我们不可能打败他们的 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe I’m saying this… | 真不敢相信我要这么说 |
[09:09] | But we gotta get Krupp back. | 但我们得把克拉普弄回来 |
[09:13] | You think Krupp’s here? | 你觉得克拉普在吗 |
[09:14] | Well, he’s not at school, | 他不在学校 |
[09:15] | so it’s the only other place he could be. | 所以他只可能在这里 |
[09:21] | Probably didn’t hear you. | 也许他没听到 |
[09:25] | Mr. Krupp? Mr. Krupp! It’s George and Harold! | 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 是乔治和哈罗德 |
[09:29] | Open up! You can’t ignore us! | 开门 我们知道你在家 |
[09:32] | Mr. Krupp! | 克拉普老师 |
[09:35] | Krupp, Krupp, Krupp! It’s George and Harold! | 克拉普 克拉普 克拉普 是乔治和哈罗德 |
[09:38] | Mr. Krupp! Mr. Krupp! Mr. Krupp! | 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 |
[09:42] | Krupp, Krupp, Krupp! It’s George and Harold! | 克拉普 克拉普 克拉普 是乔治和哈罗德 |
[09:45] | Mr. Krupp, Mr. Krupp, Mr. Krupp! Open up! | 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 开门 |
[09:52] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[09:52] | Where else could we look? | 我们还能去哪找他 |
[09:54] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[09:55] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[09:56] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[09:57] | – No. No. – No. No. | -没有 不在 -没有 不在 |
[10:01] | I’m giving you two detention! | 我罚你们俩留堂 |
[10:04] | Sir, the store is closing. | 先生 我们要关门了 |
[10:05] | Either leave or buy that desk. | 您要么离开要么买了那桌子 |
[10:07] | Oh, that’s double detention for you! | 你惩罚加倍 |
[10:10] | And, I’ll take it. | 还有我买了 |
[10:13] | 走开 别读这条标语 离草地远点 | |
[10:13] | Where the heck is he? | 他能去哪 |
[10:14] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:15] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[10:17] | Hmm, we find another hero. | 我们找到另一个英雄 |
[10:18] | Like whom? | 谁 |
[10:24] | Chupacabra | 卓柏卡布拉 |
[10:25] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[10:29] | This has been a long time coming. | 我等这一天等很久了 |
[10:32] | It ends yeah-yeah-yeah tonight. | 今晚就要结束了 |
[10:39] | Hey, Mr. Meaner. | 明讷老师 |
[10:40] | What are you two yeah | 你们俩 |
[10:45] | Okay, when I snap, you’ll turn into— | 好了 当我打响指的时候 你就会变成… |
[10:47] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[10:47] | Just wanna do something real quick. | 就是想快速做个实验 |
[10:49] | When I snap, you’ll be a rhythmic gymnast. | 当我打响指的时候 你就会变成艺术体操运动员 |
[10:56] | So that’s a rhythmic gymnast. | 就是艺术体操运动员 |
[10:59] | Anyway, we got Teachertrons to beat! | 好了 我们还要去打倒机器人老师 |
[11:01] | When we snap, | 当我打响指的时候 |
[11:02] | you’ll be a superhero named, um… | 你就会变成一个超级英雄叫… |
[11:04] | – Sergeant Boxers! – Oh, great name. | -四角裤中士 -好名字 |
[11:14] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[11:15] | Here, drink this! | 给 把这个喝了 |
[11:17] | Lucky we’ve got more super power juice. | 幸好我们有很多超能力果汁 |
[11:19] | That stuff never runs out. | 那东西永远都用不完 |
[11:23] | ‘Sup, bros? | 怎么样啊 哥们 |
[11:24] | You see the big game last night? Lots of points, right? | 你们看昨晚的比赛了吗 得了很多分 对吗 |
[11:27] | Sergeant Boxers, we need you to save the day! | 四角裤中士 我们需要你拯救世界 |
[11:29] | Bro problemo. | 哥们问题 |
[11:30] | When the big game’s on the line, just give me the ball. | 比赛变得棘手的时候 把球给我就好 |
[11:32] | No, we need you to be a | 不 我们需要你当一个 |
[11:33] | superhero and beat a bunch of robot teachers. | 超级英雄 打倒一堆机器人老师 |
[11:35] | You lost me. Are we playing the Chugdale Cheetahs today? | 我不懂 我们今天还玩山谷猎豹吗 |
[11:38] | He doesn’t know how to be a superhero. | 他不知道怎么当超级英雄 |
[11:40] | He’s got a sports brain! What do we do? | 他有个运动员脑子 我们怎么办 |
[11:42] | Make a comic teaching? | 画个漫画教他 |
[11:43] | Yes! | 好主意 |
[11:45] | Sergeant Boxers | 四角裤中士 |
[11:47] | and the Ruthless Robo-Teachers! | 和冷酷机器人老师 |
[11:49] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作 |
[11:50] | One time, these mean robots | 从前 有一些讨厌的机器人 |
[11:52] | kicked all the teachers out and took over the school. | 把所有的老师都赶走 霸占了学校 |
[11:54] | They were, like, “Beep, borp! We’re robots. Borp, beep! | 他们说”我们是机器人 |
[11:57] | And we don’t like humans. Now, do math!” | 我们不喜欢人类 现在 做数学题” |
[11:59] | It was a real drag because, well math, | 真的很讨厌 因为数学 |
[12:01] | and because robots are mean | 因为机器人很讨厌 |
[12:03] | and smell like metal and hate dance music. | 闻起来像是金属还讨厌舞曲 |
[12:05] | So Sergeant Boxers showed up | 所以四角裤中士出现 |
[12:06] | and he was all like, “What’s up, | 他说”怎么了 |
[12:07] | robos? You wanna fight? Let’s do this!” | 机器人 你们想打一架吗 那就打吧” |
[12:10] | And the robots were all “Beep, bop, borp, borp!” | 机器人就哔哔哔 |
[12:12] | and Sergeant Boxers was, like, | 四角裤中士说 |
[12:13] | “I don’t speak robo, so we have to fight.” | “我不会说机器人语 所以我们得打一架” |
[12:15] | So, Sergeant Boxers started punching, | 所以 四角裤中士开始打 |
[12:17] | but he didn’t land any ’cause he was bad at hero-ing. | 但他什么也没打中 因为他不会做英雄 |
[12:20] | Then a robot bonked him on the head. Bonk! | 然后一个机器人打到了他的头 |
[12:22] | And he went asleep and was all like, | 他就晕过去了 |
[12:23] | “Honk, shoe, honk shoe. Snore.” | “呼 噜噜 呼噜噜” |
[12:26] | Later, Sergeant Boxers woke up with his wallet missing and was all, | 过了一会 四角裤中士醒了 钱包也丢了 |
[12:29] | “This is a problem. I gotta learn how to hero!” | “这是个问题 我得学学怎么做英雄” |
[12:31] | So he cancelled his credit card, called the Hero Helpline. | 所以他注销了他的信用卡 打给英雄热线 |
[12:33] | And guess who answered? Captain Underpants! Tra-la-la! | 你猜是谁接的 内裤队长 |
[12:36] | Because it was his shift at the Hero Helpline headquarters. | 因为轮他在英雄热线值班了 |
[12:38] | Sergeant Boxers was all like, “Help! I need hero help!” | 四角裤中士说 “帮帮我 我需要英雄帮助” |
[12:40] | And Captain Underpants was like, “Mom” | 内裤队长说 “妈 |
[12:42] | How did you get this number?” | 你是怎么知道这个号码的” |
[12:44] | After they cleared that up, Captain Underpants was like, | 在他们说清之后 内裤队长说 |
[12:46] | “Sure, I’ll help you with your hero chops. | “当然 我会帮你做个英雄的” |
[12:48] | Right after I go number three. Don’t ask.” | 就在我上个三号之后 别问” |
[12:50] | Five hours later, Captain Underpants gave Sergeant Boxers | 五小时后 内裤队长给四角裤中士 |
[12:52] | a crash course in waistband warfare. | 上了一堂腰带作战的速成课 |
[12:55] | They were all like, “Pow! Boom! Kerflam!” | 全程”砰 咚 嘭” |
[12:57] | with wedgies and other wedgies, | 抓着内裤抓起来 |
[12:59] | obstacle courses and squat thrusts and, | 障碍训练和俯卧撑腿屈伸 |
[13:01] | “Yes, sir! How high, sir?” | “是的 长官 多高 长官” |
[13:02] | And chasing greased chickens and lifting volcanos and, | 追醉鸡 举火山 |
[13:05] | “Sir, that chicken bit my finger, I need gauze, sir!” | “长官 那只鸡咬了我的手指 我要创可贴” |
[13:07] | And all sorts of secret underwear training. | 还有各种秘密内裤培训 |
[13:09] | And Sergeant Boxers was like, | 于是四角裤中士就说 |
[13:10] | “I think I get it. Oh, wait, no, I don’t.” | “我觉得我懂了 等等 我不懂” |
[13:13] | So they did wind sprints and worked the heavy bag | 于是他们继续跑步 打沙袋 |
[13:15] | and walked on coals and peeled potatoes, ate potatoes | 走煤块路 削土豆 吃土豆 |
[13:18] | and cleaned toilets with a toothbrush, | 用牙刷刷马桶 |
[13:20] | yuck, and did shark sparring | 呕 然后进行鲨鱼拳击 |
[13:21] | and Sergeant Boxers was all like, “I get it. Pretty much.” | 于是四角裤中士说”我很了解了” |
[13:25] | So Sergeant Boxers took his boxer bazooka | 于是四角裤中士用他的四角裤炮 |
[13:28] | and boxer blasted those bots to Bakersfield. | 把这些机器人打到了贝克斯菲尔德 |
[13:31] | Bing, bang, bang, bing! Bakersfield! | 贝克斯菲尔德 |
[13:34] | And he was finally a hero and not lying to himself anymore. | 他终于变成了英雄 不用再骗自己了 |
[13:37] | Okay, the end! | 结束 |
[13:41] | Make sense? | 能理解吗 |
[13:41] | – Nope, I can’t read! – What? | -不 我不识字 -什么 |
[13:42] | I work my body, bro, not my brain! | 我锻炼身体 哥们 不是脑子 |
[13:45] | But the pictures are pretty. | 但是画得不错 |
[13:46] | – Thanks! – Give me that! | -谢谢 -给我 |
[13:49] | “And not lying to himself anymore. The end!” | “不用再骗自己了 结束” |
[13:52] | Oh, now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[13:54] | Wait, no, I don’t. Can you read it again, please? | 等等 我不懂 你能再念一遍吗 |
[13:57] | This happened four more times. | 然后又重复念了四遍 |
[14:00] | Teachertrons are a success! | 机器教师简直是大成功 |
[14:02] | No surprise, since I invented them. | 不出意外 因为是我发明他们的 |
[14:04] | Actually, I invented them, but same thing. | 其实是我发明的 但是也一样 |
[14:07] | Soon, Eliteanati will be pleading with me to attend. | 很快 伊丽塔纳蒂学院就要求我去入学了 |
[14:09] | I told you everything would work out. | 我说了 一切都会成功的 |
[14:11] | Mr. Krupp, meantime, was finding life on the outside | 同时 克拉普先生发现离开学校后的生活 |
[14:14] | increasingly difficult and confusing. | 越来越艰难 令人迷惑 |
[14:16] | I’ve called you here because I’m the principal of this school | 我叫你们来是因为我是学校的校长 |
[14:19] | and I’ve had it with your shenanigans! | 我受够你们的恶作剧了 |
[14:23] | George, you are a menace to this place. | 乔治 你就是个惹事精 |
[14:25] | And Harold, you’re even worse! | 哈罗德 你更恶劣 |
[14:28] | Then you reroute the processor through a hyperware external drive | 然后通过一个超软件外部驱动器重新路由处理器 |
[14:32] | to clone an input control. | 复制输入控制 |
[14:34] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[14:34] | Never felt more binary. | 再二进制不过了 |
[14:38] | Never felt more bi… | 再二进制… |
[14:42] | Maybe not so good. | 也许不算太好 |
[14:43] | We told him to meet us here before school. Where is he? | 我们要他来学校见我们 他跑哪里去了 |
[14:48] | Nothing but net. | 空心球 |
[14:50] | Hold on. I won’t let you go. | 坚持住 我不会让你死的 |
[14:53] | I wish I had tasted pie before | 真希望我能在母板前 |
[14:57] | Mother… board. | 尝一口…派 |
[15:00] | No! | 不 |
[15:07] | So we uncouple the mainframe and reroute its processor | 我们要解开主框架 然后通过一个超软件外部驱动器 |
[15:10] | through a hyper external drive to clone its input control– | 重新路由处理器 复制输入控制 |
[15:12] | Hey, I think I’m actually getting this. | 我觉得我有点理解了 |
[15:15] | Seriously, where is this guy? | 说真的 这家伙去哪里了 |
[15:17] | Sorry, macabroni and cheeses, | 抱歉 宝贝们 |
[15:19] | got caught up watching the big game. | 被激烈的比赛耽搁了 |
[15:20] | What big game? | 什么激烈比赛 |
[15:21] | It’s morning! | 现在是大清早 |
[15:22] | Breakfast! | 早餐 |
[15:23] | They had a deal, six for the price of six. Can’t pass that up! | 他们在打折 六块六个 不能错过 |
[15:27] | A second underwear theme superhero? Seriously? | 又来一个内裤主题超级英雄 认真的吗 |
[15:31] | Who’s the Melvin? | 这个梅尔文是谁 |
[15:31] | Oh, you will regret correctly guessing my name. | 你猜我名字会后悔的 |
[15:34] | And not wearing pants. Teachertron? | 而且不穿裤子 机器教师 |
[15:36] | Unauthorized food consumption is prohibited. | 未经授权的进食是禁止的 |
[15:38] | Cease chewing at once. | 马上停止咀嚼 |
[15:40] | Is it game time? | 游戏时间到了吗 |
[15:44] | Let’s do this! Mano y robo! | 来吧 人对阵机器人 |
[15:48] | The more, the fightier! | 越多越好 |
[15:53] | Nothing but net! | 空心球 |
[15:59] | To protect your innocence and your eyeballs. | 为了保护你的童真和眼球 |
[16:01] | Whoa! This is the ultimate battle of man versus machine! | 这是人类对阵机器人的终极战斗 |
[16:05] | And it looks like man wins! | 看来人类赢了 |
[16:08] | Whoa! The machine’s back and he brought a friend! | 机器回来了 还带了个朋友 |
[16:11] | Double machine trouble! | 两台机器都完了 |
[16:15] | Whoa! The machines keep rising! | 机器人越来越多了 |
[16:17] | It’s three to one, no way to win! | 三对一 不可能赢的 |
[16:20] | Oh! Sergeant Boxers wins! | 四角裤中士赢了 |
[16:24] | Did you see that? Sergeant Boxers crushed those robots! | 你看到了吗 四角裤中士碾压了这些机器人 |
[16:27] | Captain Underpants never wins the O-Ramas! | 内裤队长从来没有赢过连环画 |
[16:29] | Maybe boxers are more comfortable? | 也许四角裤更舒服吗 |
[16:31] | I’m number one-dy in undies! | 我是第一名 |
[16:32] | Not for long. | 别高兴太早 |
[16:34] | You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you? | 你们不会觉得就这么简单吧 |
[16:36] | Nah. The show’s not over. | 不 动画还没结束 |
[16:37] | Unless we’re ending it with a music video. | 除非我们放一段MV来结束 |
[16:39] | Let’s do that! | 来吧 |
[16:53] | – Nope, we’re not doing that. – We’re doing this! | -不 我们不要 -来吧 |
[17:00] | – Oh, man! – I beat three bots, I can beat four! | -伙计 -我打败了三个机器人 四个也没问题 |
[17:03] | Actually, there’s five. | 其实 这里有五个 |
[17:05] | What? No, look. One, two, three, two, four. See? | 什么 不 一二三二四 你看 |
[17:08] | Um, you added a two. One, two, three, four, five. | 你加了一个二 一二三四五 |
[17:12] | You are way off, bro-tato. You forgot the other two. | 你弄错了 兄弟了 你忘了另一个二 |
[17:15] | – One, two, three, two, four. – Five! | -一二三二四 -五 |
[17:18] | There are five and that’s that. | 一共有五个 就是五个 |
[17:19] | Okay, Dr. Abacus. | 好吧 算盘博士 |
[17:21] | But I can beat all the robots you’ve got, | 但是你有多少机器人我都能打败 |
[17:23] | even if no one knows how many there are. | 就算没人知道到底有多少个 |
[17:25] | Five! | 五个 |
[17:26] | But can you defeat them when they’re united? | 但是当它们合为一体后 你还能打败它们吗 |
[17:45] | Introducing, Titano TeacherTronicon Two Thousand-icon! | 这是机器教师泰坦2000型 |
[17:51] | An underwear hero knock-off like you doesn’t stand a chance! | 内裤英雄杀手 你们没有机会的 |
[17:54] | Someone’s been watching Voltron. | 有人最近在看《圣战士》啊 |
[17:56] | Looks like the big game just got bigger. | 看来激烈的比赛更加激烈了 |
[17:58] | Who gets the ball first… | 谁先拿到球 |
[18:06] | How do you like that, bro-tassium? | 觉得怎么样 兄弟 |
[18:09] | That’s your A-game? | 这就是你的最佳水平 |
[18:10] | Feels like your other letter game, pie a la brode! | 感觉不行啊 兄弟 |
[18:14] | Time to bro! I mean go! | 该兄弟了 我是说该走了 |
[18:15] | Hey! Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[18:17] | Is it halftime yet? I could use some orange slices. | 中场休息了吗 我想吃橘子片 |
[18:21] | Coach, put me back in. I wanna win the big game. | 教练 让我上 我想赢 |
[18:25] | Nothing but net. | 空心 |
[18:26] | What do we do now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[18:27] | Sarge is out of gas and Krupp | 中士不行了 |
[18:29] | is probably sitting on a beach eating guacamole. | 克拉普可能坐在沙滩上吃鳄梨酱呢 |
[18:31] | No! | 不 |
[18:32] | Stop chasing me! I’m your principal! No! | 别追我了 我是你的校长 不 |
[18:36] | – Nothing but net… – Wait, the teacher’s lounge! | -空心 -等等 老师休息室 |
[18:39] | Yes! Sarge needs a team! | 对 中士需要一个团队 |
[18:40] | There’s no “T” In team! Goal! | 团队里没有队 进咯 |
[18:44] | And breathe like it’s summer vacation. | 呼吸 就像放暑假一样 |
[18:47] | Being locked in here is the highlight of my teaching career– | 被关在这里是我教学生涯的巅峰了 |
[18:53] | – Whoops, I got all of that one. – Come with us if you wanna live. | -她被我打飞了 -你想活就跟我们走 |
[18:56] | But we’re alive now. And happy, for the very first time. | 但我们现在还活着 而且第一次觉得很开心 |
[19:00] | Okay, uh, come with us if you want your old jobs back. | 好吧 如果你想要回工作 跟我们来 |
[19:05] | – Pass. – Okay, then come with us | -算了 -想喝好咖啡 |
[19:07] | if you want better coffee! | 就跟我们走 |
[19:10] | Good! And when you’re done with the slide, | 好 拆了滑梯 |
[19:12] | get to work on the swings. | 就开始拆秋千 |
[19:13] | Oh, it’s a shame George and | 真可惜 乔治 |
[19:15] | Harold aren’t here to witness the end of recess. | 和哈罗德没能目睹下课被取消 |
[19:17] | I know they love it so. | 我知道他们很喜欢 |
[19:19] | Hello, Melvins! | 你好 梅尔文们 |
[19:20] | Ugh, stop doing that! | 别这样 |
[19:21] | No underwear hero? | 内裤英雄没了 |
[19:23] | There’s a new Sergeant in town! | 新队长来了 |
[19:25] | Check me out, bro-comotives. | 瞧我 火车头兄弟 |
[19:27] | I’m Sergeant Big Boy Boxers, and I am jacked! | 我是大个头四角裤中士 看我这肌肉 |
[19:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:30] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[19:32] | I am always serious about being jacked. | 我的肌肉都是真的 |
[19:34] | Mech versus Monster fight? Color me Melv-intrigued. | 机械人对怪物 梅尔文有兴趣了 |
[20:03] | Aw. That sounded much cooler than it actually was. | 听起来比实际要酷得多 |
[20:05] | Tell me about it. | 废话 |
[20:06] | Should we start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[20:17] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[20:18] | Ooh, great line. But we gotta help Sarge, he’s outgunned! | 说得真好 但我们得帮帮中士 他被虐了 |
[20:22] | Not if we uncouple the | 如果我们拆开 |
[20:23] | robot’s mainframe and reroute its processor… | 机器人的主机 重新定位它的处理器 |
[20:26] | Through a hyperware external drive to clone an input control! | 通过超级外部驱动复制输入控件 |
[20:29] | Yes! | 对 |
[20:29] | – What? – I guess all those robot classes soaked into my brain. | -什么 -我机器人课程都学会了 |
[20:35] | Mine, too. And I wasn’t even paying attention! | 我也是 我都没认真听 |
[20:38] | Sarge, let’s crash this bot! | 中士 把机器人干掉吧 |
[20:41] | Here we bro! | 兄弟上吧 |
[20:42] | Get us to the interface panel! | 把我们送到接口面板 |
[20:44] | Wow, I can’t believe I know that! Agh! | 我居然知道这个词 |
[20:52] | – Stop! You shouldn’t know that! – He’s right! | -等等 你们不应该知道的 -他说得对 |
[20:54] | The only one who should be learning around here is Melvin! | 只有梅尔文才该学习 |
[20:57] | Reroute the protospanner, and done! | 重新定向原破坏路线 完成 |
[21:00] | – Sarge, let’s bug out! – Too-de-loo! | -中士 我们撤 -好嘞 |
[21:02] | – Did it work? – No clue. | -成功了吗 -不知道 |
[21:11] | – It did work! – Now we can forget all that stuff! | -成功了 -我们可以忘记这些了 |
[21:13] | No matter, we’ll just build bigger, | 不管怎样 我们只会制造更强大 |
[21:15] | better bots that you can’t hack! | 更好的机器人 让你们黑不了 |
[21:17] | Each day you’re here will be worse than the last! | 你们会过得越来越糟 |
[21:19] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不可能 |
[21:20] | Because I’m Grace Wain, the new superintendent. | 因为我是格蕾丝·韦恩 新教导主任 |
[21:25] | Thanks for the video, boys. | 谢谢你们的视频 孩子们 |
[21:26] | What video? | 什么视频 |
[21:28] | And each day you’re here, will be worse than the last! | 你们会过得越来越糟 |
[21:30] | But he literally just said that! | 但他是刚说的 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I was down the street getting breakfast burritos. | 是的 我当时在街上买玉米煎饼早餐 |
[21:34] | You get the six for six? | 六块六份吗 |
[21:35] | I’m hungry, so I’ll make this quick. | 我饿了 所以我长话短说 |
[21:37] | If you target George and Harold in any way, | 如果你再针对乔治和哈罗德 |
[21:39] | I’ll process your termination forms so fast, | 我就立即弄好开除手续 |
[21:41] | it’ll make your head spin. | 快到让你头晕目眩 |
[21:42] | Also, this school isn’t zoned for robot teachers… yet. | 而且目前 这所学校不接受机器人老师 |
[21:46] | Foiled by idiotic bureaucracy again! | 又是愚蠢的官僚作风 |
[21:49] | I mean, bureaucracy. Yay. | 我是说官僚主义万岁 |
[21:51] | Seriously, how are you me, but you didn’t see this coming? | 说真的 你是我 怎么没想到会这样呢 |
[21:54] | Moving parts! | 变数太多 |
[21:55] | Now lose the bots, and get back to work. | 让机器人走 回去工作 |
[21:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 老师 |
[21:59] | Nothing but net. | 空心 |
[22:00] | And you! Wash off that face paint and put some pants on! | 你呢 把脸上的油漆洗掉 穿上裤子 |
[22:03] | But I’m a superhero! | 但我是超级英雄 |
[22:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 老师 |
[22:07] | – Thanks for saving us. Again. – Don’t thank me. | -谢谢你又救了我们 -别谢我 |
[22:10] | You two are on thin ice. No more funny business. | 你们两个也小心点 别捉弄人了 |
[22:14] | Yes, ma’am! | 是 老师 |
[22:15] | But between us… that was epic. | 别跟别人说 你们太棒了 |
[22:18] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[22:19] | Yup. Melvin Sneedly Lamementary. It’s Now Cool To Toot. | 是的 梅尔文·斯尼德利垃圾小学可以随便放屁 |
[22:24] | – It was always cool. – Nice. | -一直都可以 -好 |
[22:26] | Can you imagine what Krupp would do to us for this? | 你能想象克拉普会怎么收拾我们吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 能 |
[22:29] | – You know, I kinda miss him. – Me, too. | -我有点想他 -我也是 |
[22:32] | And somewhere out there, I bet he misses us. | 在某个地方 我打赌他很想我们 |
[22:35] | All right, look, fine, I’m not your principal! | 好吧 我不是你的校长 |
[22:38] | Please let me go. | 请放我走吧 |