时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | George and Harold, our heroes, | 乔治和哈罗德 我们的英雄 |
[00:18] | were on the verge of being expelled | 面临被开除的危险 |
[00:19] | ’cause they couldn’t stop pranking. | 因为他们停不下恶作剧的脚步 |
[00:21] | They went to the school superintendent, | 于是他们就去找了学校监管人 |
[00:23] | Dr. Vil Endenemys, to protest, and he said… | 维尔·恩登伊米斯博士进行抗议 他说… |
[00:26] | “Principals can’t make up rules. | “校长不能编规则 |
[00:28] | You bring me the rule book Krupp changed and I’ll fire him!” | 你把克拉普改的校规簿拿来 我开除他” |
[00:31] | But Mr. Krupp locked the book in a safe and… | 但是克拉普老师把校规簿锁在保险箱里… |
[00:34] | What’s with the bear head? | 这熊头是怎么回事 |
[00:35] | Dude, this recap is boring. | 哥们 这复述太无聊了 |
[00:38] | – Spicing it up with bears. – Good call. I’ll speed it up. | -用熊头润色 -好主意 我说快点 |
[00:40] | So the boys made a fart come to life | 于是男孩们把一个屁变活 |
[00:42] | and named him Smartsy Fartsy and told him to get the book, | 然后取名聪聪屁 然后叫他去拿规则书 |
[00:44] | but Smartsy got all mean and tried to trap the whole school | 但是聪聪变坏了 还想包围整个学校 |
[00:46] | so they got Captain Underpants and they saved the day. | 于是他们叫了内裤队长 拯救了这一天 |
[00:49] | Also, Melvin got banned forever | 以及梅尔文因为 |
[00:51] | from going to the smart school of his dreams and he blames us. | 不准再进入他梦寐以求的高智商学校而怪我们 |
[00:54] | Okay, I think that’s it. What are you drawing? | 我觉得好了 你到底在画什么 |
[00:56] | The ultimate bear battle! | 终极熊熊大战 |
[00:58] | Robo-Grizzlies versus Panda Knights! | 机械熊怪对战熊猫骑士 |
[01:01] | A conflict as old as time. | 永恒的冲突 |
[01:04] | – And bears. – Awesome. | -还有熊 -太棒了 |
[01:05] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:07] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:08] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:12] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:15] | *Then accidentally* | *然后不小心* |
[01:16] | *kinda on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:20] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:23] | *And don’t forget, when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了 他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:26] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:29] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:33] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:38] | 第一章 暴风雨前的蛋糕 | |
[01:40] | Remember the previous episode. | 记得上一集 |
[01:42] | We last left Melvin in this cupcake shop | 最后梅尔文在纸杯蛋糕店 |
[01:44] | talking to this mysterious dude in the creepy robe. | 跟一个穿可怕斗篷的家伙说话 |
[01:47] | Only you control your future. | 只有你能控制你的未来 |
[01:49] | Yeah, no, I get that. | 不 我明白 |
[01:50] | But who are you | 但是你是谁 |
[01:51] | and what possible reason could there be for your robe? | 以及你为什么要穿着袍子 |
[01:54] | It’s dramatic! | 这样有戏剧性 |
[01:56] | Dr. Vil Endenemys, the school superintendent? | 维尔·恩登伊米斯博士 学校的校监 |
[01:59] | Correct. Thank you for addressing me by my name and title. | 没错 谢谢你叫出我的名字和职称 |
[02:01] | And I will use my power to get you accepted | 我会利用我的权力让你进入 |
[02:03] | into Eliteanati Academy in exchange for a favor. | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院 只要你帮我一个忙 |
[02:06] | For that, I’ll do anything! | 我做什么都行 |
[02:08] | Except help George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 除了帮助乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[02:10] | I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[02:11] | …help George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 帮助乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[02:13] | Saw that coming. | 料到了 |
[02:14] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[02:16] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[02:19] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[02:20] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[02:22] | – Remember that now. – You’re probably wondering | -请记住 -你们可能想知道 |
[02:24] | why I asked you here. | 我为什么要你们来 |
[02:25] | – To eat onion rings? ‘Cause we will. – No. | -来吃洋葱圈 因为我们会吃的 -不 |
[02:27] | I brought you here | 我叫你们来 |
[02:28] | because I know you’re trying to get my rule book. | 是因为我知道你们想得到我的规则簿 |
[02:31] | So I hid it where you’ll never find it. | 所以我藏在你们找不到的地方了 |
[02:33] | And if you do somehow find it, I’ll catch you trying to get it, | 如果你们想什么办法 我会抓到你们 |
[02:36] | which will bring you to my office for visit 500. | 这样你们就会第五百次进我办公室 |
[02:40] | And I’ll expel you. | 我就会开除你们 |
[02:42] | I can’t lose! | 我不可能输 |
[02:45] | Fine. Have one. | 好吧 吃一个 |
[02:47] | I said one! | 我说一个 |
[02:49] | You can’t lose… unless we win. | 你不会输 除非我们赢 |
[02:51] | – What? – Which we will. | -什么 -我们会的 |
[02:52] | What? I can’t… Just chew! | 什么 我不会…快嚼 |
[03:01] | – You can’t lose unless we win. – Which we will. | -你不会输除非我们赢 -我们会的 |
[03:04] | Very well. Then we know where we stand. | 很好 我们都明确我们的立场了 |
[03:06] | – Yes, we do. – Our positions are clear. | -没错 -我们立场明确 |
[03:08] | – So we’re done? – No, we have to wait for the check. | -那好了吗 -不 我们得等买单 |
[03:14] | – Can we have more onion rings? – No! | -我们能再多吃点洋葱圈吗 -不行 |
[03:20] | If you’re thinking this is the Tooth Fairy, you’re close. | 如果你觉得这是牙仙 那你错了 |
[03:23] | If you’re wondering why you’re seeing it, there’s a reason. | 你过你想知道你为什么会看到 那是有原因的 |
[03:31] | Ah, we’re one office visit away from being expelled. | 我们查一次进办公室就要被开除了 |
[03:34] | We gotta get that book to Dr. Vil Endenemys. | 我们要把规矩簿交给维尔·恩登伊米斯博士 |
[03:36] | You got his name right! That class really paid off. | 你把他的名字说对了 那课真的有用 |
[03:39] | Congratulations! You know how to say “Dr. Vil Endenemys.” | 恭喜 你知道怎么拼维尔·恩登伊米斯博士了 |
[03:42] | Hey, Stanley! What’s sweating? | 斯坦利 出什么汗呢 |
[03:44] | Still me. Hey, have you guys | 是我啦 你们有没有 |
[03:46] | noticed someone sneaking into your room at night? | 发现有人会在晚上溜进你们的房间 |
[03:48] | But instead of taking teeth, they steal your farts? | 但是他们不偷牙齿 而是偷屁 |
[03:51] | You mean like a Toot Fairy? | 你是说像屁仙吗 |
[03:53] | Oh, you know who I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说谁吗 |
[03:55] | No, but that’s a great idea for a comic book. Thanks! | 不 但这是漫画书的好灵感 谢谢 |
[03:57] | No one believes me. I need proof. | 没人信我 我需要证据 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna stay up all night and catch that thief. | 我要整晚熬夜抓到那个贼 |
[04:02] | A stakeout! That’s a great idea! | 盯梢 好主意 |
[04:05] | I am not spending the night at Stanley’s, | 我不要在斯坦利家过夜 |
[04:07] | watching him sweat and fart. | 看他流汗放屁 |
[04:08] | Not Stanley. Mr. Krupp. | 不是斯坦利家 是克拉普老师家 |
[04:09] | We’re gonna spy on him, and he’ll lead us to the book. | 我们去监视他 他会带我们找到簿子的 |
[04:12] | We’ll be on him like white on rice. Stakeout! | 我们紧紧跟着他 盯梢 |
[04:17] | Mmm, steak and rice. | 米饭和牛排 |
[04:21] | I’ll admit it. Steak on a stakeout works. | 我承认 盯梢吃牛排很赞 |
[04:24] | We better check in on Krupp. | 我们最好看一下克拉普 |
[04:25] | Do you suffer from the suggestion | 你有遭受 |
[04:27] | that you might be suffering from something suggested? | 你可能受害于某个建议的建议的伤害吗 |
[04:30] | Interesting suggestion. Yes! | 有趣的建议 有 |
[04:32] | Ask your doctor about what he suggests | 问问你的医生 看他对你 |
[04:34] | for your suggested suffering suggestions. | 被建议的受害的建议有什么建议 |
[04:36] | That’s a good idea, I’ll do that. | 好主意 我会那么做的 |
[04:37] | He’s still talking to the TV. Man, that is one lonely dude. | 他还在和电视说话 天 这家伙真的很孤独 |
[04:41] | He’s not going anywhere until his hairs are curled. | 在他的头发卷起来之前他哪也不会去的 |
[04:44] | Wanna make a comic? I got a great idea. | 想画个漫画吗 我有个好主意 |
[04:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:46] | Toot Fairy! | 屁仙 |
[04:52] | Everybody knows the Tooth Fairy, | 大家都知道牙仙 |
[04:55] | who flies around at night and | 一个晚上飞来飞去 |
[04:56] | trades teeth for money, which is weird, but okay. | 用牙卖钱的仙子 很奇怪 但还好 |
[04:59] | The Tooth Fairy had a little | 牙仙有个弟弟 |
[05:00] | brother named Toot Fairy, like with a “T.” Toot! | 叫屁仙 口字旁的响 响屁 |
[05:02] | But he was mean, and instead of teeth, he collected farts. | 但他很刻薄 他不收集牙 他收集屁 |
[05:05] | Like on purpose. What? ‘Cause he was building a super fart bomb! | 是有目的的 为什么 因为他要建一个超级屁导弹 |
[05:09] | He took all the farts and left everybody fartless, which, like… | 他把所有的屁都拿走了 让大家都无屁可放 |
[05:12] | You don’t like other farts, but you like your own, right? | 你不喜欢别人的屁 但你喜欢自己的屁 对吗 |
[05:15] | And the kids loved the fart noises, | 孩子们喜欢屁声 |
[05:17] | like “Brzzat” And “Frap” And “Weenk” | 就像”嘭” “嘣” “噗” |
[05:19] | and “Ruppita, rup, rup, rup” And “Skeep.” | “突突突突” “嘶” |
[05:22] | You get it. And now? No farts! They got all sad. | 你懂我的意思吧 现在 没屁了 他们都很悲伤 |
[05:24] | So Captain Underpants arrived | 所以内裤队长过来 |
[05:26] | to cheer up the kids with balloon animals! | 用气球动物哄他们开心 |
[05:28] | But he could only make a snake, | 但他只会做蛇 |
[05:29] | a big worm, and a line on the highway. | 大虫子和公路上的线 |
[05:31] | The kids were like, “Cough-cough, lame!” | 孩子们都”咳咳 太逊了” |
[05:33] | Captain Underpants was like, | 内裤队长说 |
[05:34] | “Sorry, I couldn’t get into Clown College.” | “抱歉 我没上过小丑大学” |
[05:36] | “We miss our farts,” Said the kids. | 孩子们说”我们想念我们的屁了” |
[05:38] | So, Captain Underpants went after Toot Fairy. ’cause “Tra-la-la.” | 所以内裤队长去找屁仙 |
[05:41] | Captain Underpants found the Toot Fairy, | 内裤队长找到了屁仙 |
[05:43] | and he’s all, “Stop stealing farts!” | 他说”别再偷屁了” |
[05:44] | Toot Fairy goes, “Too late! My super fart bomb… | 屁仙说”太晚了 我的超级屁导弹… |
[05:46] | super fart bomb… | 超级屁导弹… |
[05:48] | …is about to go off. Time for global farticide! | 要爆炸了 是时候全球都是屁了 |
[05:51] | And I’ll never tell you it’s on | 我永远都不会告诉你 |
[05:52] | top of the Eiffel Tower in France, comma, Europe. | 在欧洲法国艾斐尔铁塔顶的 |
[05:55] | That’s a secret!” | 那是个秘密” |
[05:56] | And, like, an hour later, tick-tock, Captain Underpants was all, | 一个小时后 内裤队长意识到 |
[06:00] | “Ha-ha-ha, I figured out your sneaky puzzle. | “我解开你的谜题了 |
[06:02] | It’s on top of the Eiffel Tower in France, comma, Europe.” | 是在欧洲法国艾斐尔铁塔顶” |
[06:04] | And he flew there to stop the super fart bomb. | 他飞到那里阻止超级屁导弹 |
[06:07] | Captain Underpants got there and opened up the bomb. | 内裤队长赶到那里 打开导弹 |
[06:09] | “Cut the red wire.” | “剪红线” |
[06:10] | But there was no red wire. | 但是没有红线 |
[06:11] | They were mostly kinda blue, like, indigo. | 大多数像蓝色 靛蓝 |
[06:15] | Anyway, he had to make the ultimate sacrifice. | 总之 他得做最后的牺牲 |
[06:18] | We mean fly into space | 飞到太空 |
[06:20] | to get the super fart bomb away from Earth! | 让超级屁导弹远离地球 |
[06:23] | Earth! He made it, when the bomb went off! | 地球 他做到了 当导弹爆炸的时候 |
[06:27] | And it blasted him all the way back to Earth, | 把他炸回了地球 |
[06:29] | and it didn’t look good until | 情况不太妙 |
[06:30] | he landed in his pile of lame balloon animals, | 直到他落在他那堆逊爆了的气球动物上 |
[06:33] | which got all twisted into funny hats for the kids. | 都被扭成了孩子们戴的滑稽的帽子 |
[06:35] | “Yay!” They yelled. “Tra-la-la!” The end. | “太棒了” 他们喊着 大结局 |
[06:38] | – Has he moved yet? – Are you lonely? | -他动了吗 -你孤独吗 |
[06:39] | Do you wish you had friends? | 你希望有朋友吗 |
[06:41] | Ha, who needs ’em? I’ve got it all. | 谁需要他们 我自己就可以 |
[06:43] | I’m wearing hair rollers and talking to my TV in an empty house. | 我戴着卷发器 在空荡荡的房子里和我的电视说话 |
[06:48] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[06:49] | – He’s never gonna leave. – Allow me. | -他不会离开的 -我来 |
[06:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:53] | Hello-a, it’s-a me-a, Pizza Pete! | 你好呀 是我呀 披萨皮特 |
[06:55] | – Why are you doing that? – I panicked. | -你为什么那么做 -我慌了 |
[06:58] | So-a, you know-a the place-a you put the rule book-a? | 那么呀 你知道你放校规簿的地方吗 |
[07:02] | Sure do, Pizza Pete. Why’d ya ask? | 当然知道了 披萨皮特 为什么问这个 |
[07:04] | – Well, it’s-a on fire-a. – Fire-a? | -着火了呀 -着火了 |
[07:09] | Fire-a! | 着火啦 |
[07:14] | Come on! | 快 |
[07:18] | Wow, that-a worked-a better than I thought-a. | 比我的想的效果好呀 |
[07:20] | You can stop the accent now. | 你现在可以不用口音了 |
[07:23] | Fire-a! | 着火啦 |
[07:38] | Fire-a! | 着火啦 |
[07:41] | Well, that was easy. | 可真简单 |
[07:42] | – He took the long way. – But now we know where the rule book is. | -他绕了远路 -但现在我们知道校规簿在哪了 |
[07:45] | More steak? | 再来块牛排 |
[07:46] | Welcome back to Hank’s Hidee-Holes, Mr. Krupp. | 欢迎回到汉克秘密安全保管屋 克拉普老师 |
[07:48] | Hank, fire in your Hidee-Holes! | 汉克 你的秘密安全保管屋着火了 |
[07:51] | What fire? Ain’t no fire. | 什么火 没着火啊 |
[07:52] | But Pizza Pete told me my vault was on fire. | 但披萨皮特跟我说我的保险库着火了 |
[07:55] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, | 如果我每次听到这个消息就有给一枚硬币的话 |
[07:57] | I’d have, like, 23 cents. | 我就有23美分了 |
[07:59] | So, there’s no fire? | 所以没有着火 |
[08:00] | Nope. My Hidee-Holes are fire-free! | 没有 我的秘密安全保管屋是防火的 |
[08:03] | That’s the Hank’s Hidee-Holes guarantee or my name isn’t Hank. | 那是汉克秘密安全保管屋的保证 或者我不叫汉克 |
[08:07] | Your book is safe in vault 17. | 你的簿子在17号保险库很安全 |
[08:09] | That’s vault 17, just to say it again for no good reason. | 在17号保险库 没有原因 就是再说一遍 |
[08:14] | Looks like we’re gonna pay a visit to vault 17. | 看来我们要去一趟17号保险库了 |
[08:17] | Why? Oh, right, ’cause that’s where the rule book is. | 为什么 对 因为校规簿在那里 |
[08:20] | – I’m all caught up. – Time to do some recon. | -我跟着呢 -是时候做侦查了 |
[08:23] | Got something to hide? Hide it in one of Hank’s Hidee-Holes. | 有东西要藏起来吗 藏在汉克秘密安全保管屋里吧 |
[08:26] | Our underground tunnels are chock-full of deadly traps, | 我们的地下隧道满满都是致命的陷阱 |
[08:29] | futuristic doors, snakes, armed Mecha-arms, other snakes, | 极现代主义的门 蛇 武装机器人臂 其它蛇 |
[08:33] | and a robot sphinx. You bet. | 还有机器人狮身人面像 |
[08:35] | All leading to impenetrable titanium vaults. | 这些都让我的钛保险库难以进入 |
[08:38] | How are we gonna get through that? | 我们怎么进去 |
[08:39] | The only way to get past all that is with a living gas cloud. | 唯一的办法就是用活的气体云 |
[08:43] | Good thing those don’t exist. | 好消息是那并不存在 |
[08:46] | We know a living gas cloud. Smartsy Fartsy. | 我们认识一个活的气体云 聪聪屁 |
[08:48] | But he’s gone. And Melvin broke the Elevapor 2000. | 但他不在了 梅尔文砸烂了赋生机2000 |
[08:52] | – So now what? – Now we need a new living gas cloud, | -那现在呢 -现在我们需要一个新的活气体云 |
[08:55] | which means we need Melvin to make a new Elevapor 2000. | 也就是说我们需要梅尔文造一个新的赋生机2000 |
[08:58] | But Melvin will never help us. | 但梅尔文不会帮我们的 |
[08:59] | Unless we butter him up. | 除非我们拍他马屁 |
[09:01] | – Hey, buddy, we got some beaker… – I’ll help. | -兄弟 我们有烧杯… -我帮你们 |
[09:07] | Oh, it’s so real. | 太真实了 |
[09:10] | – An otter pirate. – And he’s swinging a frozen ham. | -一只水獭海盗 -他在挥一块冷冻火腿 |
[09:13] | Careful! There are incredibly fragile things in this room. | 小心 这个房间有极易碎品 |
[09:16] | Enough! | 够了 |
[09:17] | The new Elevapor 2000 is complete, no thanks to you two. | 新的赋生机2000完成了 你俩一点忙都没帮 |
[09:21] | Now we will proceed to the target location | 我们继续定位 |
[09:23] | to retrieve the rule book. | 找回校规簿 |
[09:24] | No! Now I will take that machine and have my vengeance. | 不 现在我要用这个机器完成我的复仇 |
[09:29] | The Toot Fairy is real. | 屁仙是真的 |
[09:30] | I was hoping Melvin would build a new Elevapor 2000. | 我正希望梅尔文造一个新的赋生机2000 |
[09:34] | And you simple twins did all the heavy lifting for me, | 你们两个笨蛋替我做了这件事 |
[09:38] | Smartsy Fartsy! | 聪聪屁 |
[09:40] | Smartsy Fartsy? | 聪聪屁 |
[09:42] | Why were you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[09:44] | I disguised myself as the tooth Fairy | 我把自己伪装成牙仙 |
[09:46] | to access bedrooms and steal farts. | 来进入卧室偷屁 |
[09:49] | Now, I’ll use this machine to create a fart army | 现在我要用这个机器制造一个屁军团 |
[09:52] | and make all non-gasses kneel before me! | 让所有非气体臣服于我 |
[09:57] | So you’re the Toot Fairy! | 所以你就是屁仙 |
[10:00] | You will fear me! | 你们会惧怕我的 |
[10:02] | I like your crown. | 我喜欢你的王冠 |
[10:04] | Silence! You will give me your respect! | 安静 你们会给予我尊重 |
[10:06] | Or I will take it, along with all your farts! | 否则我会自己拿 还有你们的屁 |
[10:09] | I am no laughing matter! | 我没有开玩笑 |
[10:12] | Melvin, you have friends? | 梅尔文 你有朋友 |
[10:14] | Over. I meant you have friends over. | 过来 我是说你有朋友过来 |
[10:17] | Why don’t they join us for dinner? | 为什么不和我们一起吃饭呢 |
[10:19] | – Actually… – I insist. | -实际上… -我坚持 |
[10:22] | So, uh, Mr. Fartsy, have you done much traveling? | 所以 屁先生 你到很多地方旅游过吗 |
[10:25] | Oh, yes. As a disembodied particle, | 是的 作为一个无实体颗粒 |
[10:27] | I floated thrice around the world. | 我漂浮环游世界三次了 |
[10:30] | Globetrotter. Fascinating. | 环球旅行家 真迷人 |
[10:32] | More of a globe-floater, if you will. Bit of a drifter. | 更像是全球漂浮者 有点像漂泊者 |
[10:37] | Oh, you’re so funny, Mr. Fartsy. Have you been to Paris? | 你可真有趣 屁先生 你去过巴黎吗 |
[10:40] | Ah, oui. Paris. You haven’t lived | 巴黎 没去过光之城 |
[10:42] | until you visit the city of lights. | 就不算活过 |
[10:44] | Let me describe it to you in excruciating detail. | 我给你详细描述一下 |
[10:47] | I’ll relish every word. | 我会享受其中的 |
[10:49] | Smartsy’s gonna notice we snuck out soon, | 聪聪很快就会注意到我们溜出来了 |
[10:51] | so we’ve gotta move fast. | 所以我们得快点 |
[10:52] | Melvin, you hack us into vault 17 while we go get backup. | 梅尔文 在我们去叫后援的时候你帮我们黑进17号保险库 |
[10:55] | I don’t take orders from you chimps. | 我并不听从你们两个笨蛋的指令 |
[10:57] | Eliteanati Academy. Help George and Harold. | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院 帮助乔治和哈罗德 |
[11:01] | I mean, sure. | 好 |
[11:03] | Great. Meet you back here. | 很好 等等这里见 |
[11:06] | George and Harold? What are you…? | 乔治和哈罗德 你们… |
[11:17] | It’s okay. School project! | 没事的 是学校的项目 |
[11:19] | Why is that guy mowing his lawn at night? | 那个人为什么在晚上修剪草地 |
[11:25] | The FBI needs to access my files in the middle of the night, | 联调局要在大半夜访问我的文件 |
[11:29] | – and they sent a kid to do it? – I’m the best in the business. | -他们派一个孩子过来 -我是这一行最棒的 |
[11:32] | I have a lot of government contracts and… Oh, never mind. | 与政府签了很多约 算了 |
[11:36] | – Melvin, how’s the hacking going? – This is your backup? Him? | -梅尔文 黑的怎么样 -这就是你的后援 他 |
[11:40] | Wait. Back up? Okay. Beep, beep. | 等等 后援 倒车请注意 倒车请注意 |
[11:43] | What did you do to Hank? | 你对汉克做了什么 |
[11:44] | I sprayed him with a very potent nightmare agent. | 我给他喷了点强效噩梦喷雾 |
[11:48] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[11:53] | We gotta get that rule book | 我们得在那个邪恶的屁厌倦梅尔文他妈之前 |
[11:54] | before that evil fart gets bored of Melvin’s mom. | 拿到校规簿 |
[11:57] | How dare you! | 你竟敢这么说 |
[12:00] | Hey, this isn’t so bad. | 这也没那么糟 |
[12:03] | Scaly pipes are leaking gas! | 有鳞的管子在漏气 |
[12:07] | That stuff works on snakes too? | 那东西对蛇也适用 |
[12:10] | ‘Sup, guys! | 过得怎么样啊 兄弟们 |
[12:12] | They’ll be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[12:22] | Don’t worry, chums, I got this! | 别担心 朋友们 我来搞定 |
[12:28] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[12:31] | I’m getting my undies in a knot. | 我要把我的小内内打一个结 |
[12:36] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们继续前进吧 |
[12:39] | These are scarier snakes. | 这些真的是更可怕的蛇 |
[12:42] | Why is there a river down here? | 为什么这下面有一条河 |
[12:44] | – Harold, what are you doing? – I’m getting great stuff. | -哈罗德 你在干什么 -我在拍好东西 |
[12:46] | This one’s just weird. | 这东西好奇怪 |
[12:48] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[12:53] | I am the robot sphinx, | 我是狮身机器人面像 |
[12:55] | final guardian of the Hidee-Holes. | 秘密安全保管屋的最后守护者 |
[12:57] | Answer my riddle and pass. Fail and perish. | 猜对谜语可以通过 否则就等死吧 |
[13:01] | Let us begin. | 开始吧 |
[13:02] | A phantom finger and a dancing scimitar | 幻影手指和舞蹈弯刀 |
[13:06] | were weaving the strands of time… | 正在编织时光 |
[13:08] | Ow, jeez, that’s my nose. | 天哪 我的鼻子 |
[13:10] | Man, that really stings. | 兄弟 这太臭了 |
[13:15] | Oh, come on! It isn’t gonna hit anybody else? | 拜托 为什么不砸别人 |
[13:17] | No time to figure that out. | 没时间管这个了 |
[13:22] | This is it, vault 17. | 就是这里 十七号金库 |
[13:24] | All we need to do is make a smart fart and we’re in. | 现在我们只需要一个聪明屁就能进去了 |
[13:27] | Disgusting! Why don’t we use literally any other gas but that? | 真恶心 为什么我们不用别的气体 |
[13:31] | Sure. What other gas you got? | 好啊 你有什么别的气体 |
[13:34] | Fine. Fart wins. | 好吧 屁赢了 |
[13:36] | George, let ‘er rip. | 乔治 放屁吧 |
[13:38] | Will do. But everyone be nice. | 马上 但大家都友好点 |
[13:40] | We don’t want another Smartsy. | 我们可不需要另一个聪聪屁 |
[13:49] | – Hi, I’m alive now. – Whoa! He sounds like the last fart guy. | -我活了 -他和上一个屁听上去一样 |
[13:52] | That’s because we can’t afford another actor. | 那是因为我们没钱雇别的演员 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Wait, what? | 是啊 等等 什么 |
[13:56] | So we need a favor. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:58] | Can you get into that door and unlock it? | 你能从这里进去并从里面打开这扇门吗 |
[14:01] | I don’t see why not. | 当然可以了 |
[14:04] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[14:06] | There’s the rule book. | 那就是校规簿 |
[14:09] | The pedestal’s a bit much. | 底座有点夸张 |
[14:14] | We don’t have to be afraid of being expelled anymore. | 我们不用再担心被开除了 |
[14:21] | We’ve got a principal to fire. | 我们去开除校长吧 |
[14:23] | Can we stop and get pie first? | 我们能先吃个派吗 |
[14:25] | And after, tell me who I am and give my life meaning? | 在那之后能告诉我我是谁和我生命的意义吗 |
[14:28] | Sure, if there’s time after pie. | 当然 如果吃完派还有时间 |
[14:34] | So predictable. | 和我预想的一样 |
[14:35] | You did exactly what I expected you to do | 你们做的都是我意料之中的事情 |
[14:38] | and handed me my fart army! | 并把放屁军团拱手给了我 |
[14:41] | So begins a new era of ultimate gassiness! | 让终极气态新纪元开始吧 |
[14:48] | No! That’s not funny. I’m saying a serious thing! | 不 这不好笑 这是件严肃的事 |
[14:51] | Can’t we all just be friends? | 不如我们都做朋友吧 |
[14:53] | – No. – Fart synthesis? | -不 -屁屁合成 |
[14:56] | Barbaric and beautiful. | 多么野蛮又令人陶醉 |
[14:58] | – You monster! – He never even got to taste pie. | -你这个怪兽 -他都还没尝过派 |
[15:02] | You crossed the line, the pie line. | 你触犯禁忌了 派的禁忌 |
[15:05] | Fart soldiers, farttack! | 屁屁军团 屁攻击 |
[15:09] | 第六章 令人难以置信的暴力图像章节 | |
[15:12] | This time we’re gonna show you the incredibly graphic violence. | 这次我们将展示令人难以置信的暴力图像 |
[15:16] | We caught it on our phones | 我们用手机拍的 |
[15:17] | and uploaded it so you can watch in Vide-O-Rama, | 上传后你就可以在视频连环画上看了 |
[15:21] | with commercial interruptions, sorry. | 中间有广告 抱歉 |
[15:24] | Silent But Deadly. | 无声但是致命 |
[15:26] | *Twinkle Toilet! If you’re going…* | *闪亮马桶 如果你要* |
[15:29] | Cuts Like A Cheese. | 像切芝士一样 |
[15:31] | Hot Air Buffoon! | 热气小丑 |
[15:35] | Hank’s Hidee-Holes! | 汉克秘密安全保管屋 |
[15:36] | Got something to hide? We got a hole for you. | 你要需要保管的东西吗 我们有保管屋 |
[15:39] | Please save me. A crazy fart locked me in one of my own holes, | 请救救我 一个疯屁把我关在保管屋里了 |
[15:42] | and I’m running out of oxygen. | 我快没有氧气了 |
[15:44] | *Please rescue Hank He’s got minutes to live* | *快救救汉克因为他快挂了* |
[15:47] | *Hank’s Hidee-Holes* | *汉克秘密安全保管屋* |
[15:50] | No! Farts go out, not in. | 不 屁是只出不进的 |
[15:52] | Fart soldiers, infartrate them all! | 皮皮军团 给他们都充上气 |
[16:00] | You won’t get away with this! | 你逃不了的 |
[16:02] | He already did. Look at us. | 他已经逃了 看看我们 |
[16:04] | And now I will seal you in this Hidee-Hole forever! Toodle-loo. | 现在我要把你们永远封印在这保管屋里 拜 |
[16:09] | I can’t move. So much pressure. | 我动不了 压力好大 |
[16:13] | Good thinking, Harold. We can fart our way to freedom! | 好主意 哈罗德 我们可以放屁通往自由 |
[16:16] | What? I mean, yes, exactly! | 什么 是的 没错 |
[16:19] | Guys, fart like the wind! | 大伙儿 像风一样放屁 |
[16:27] | We’re not gonna make it! | 我们过不去了 |
[16:29] | I’m farting as hard as I can! | 我已经用尽全力放屁了 |
[16:35] | Of course. | 当然只有我没出去 |
[16:40] | Oh, no, they’re everywhere! | 不好 他们到处都是 |
[16:43] | Well, this isn’t good for tourism. | 这对旅游业可不太好 |
[16:45] | You’ve escaped? Oh, well. | 你们逃出来了 好吧 |
[16:47] | You’re just in time for Fartmageddon! | 你们刚好赶上了终极屁爆炸 |
[16:52] | Fartmageddon! | 终极屁爆炸 |
[16:54] | No! That’s not funny. That’s a serious word! | 不 这不好笑 这是个正经词 |
[16:57] | You’re not trapped. You can fart yourselves free. | 你们没有被困 只需要放屁就能自由 |
[16:59] | Just put your cheeks together and blow! | 收缩屁屁然后用力放屁 |
[17:04] | So… the bloated residents of Piqua… | 所以 皮奎肿胀的居民们 |
[17:08] | …farted their way back to normal. | 通过放屁让一切恢复原样 |
[17:11] | Fart army, if the humans will not obey, | 屁屁军团 如果人类不服从我们 |
[17:14] | make them fartsplode. | 就让他们因屁爆炸 |
[17:20] | We gotta round up all these fart guys before we all explode. | 在爆炸前我们需要把这些屁屁家伙都抓起来 |
[17:24] | But how can we contain them? | 但我们怎么困住它们呢 |
[17:25] | Ooh, can I get one of these? Please! | 可以给我一个气球吗 求你了 |
[17:41] | And stay in there. | 给我待在这里 |
[17:42] | I’ll never get this taste out of my mouth! | 我永远都去不掉这恶心的味道了 |
[17:46] | It’s true. He won’t. | 是真的 去不掉了 |
[17:47] | No! You’ve made a mockery of all things fart! | 不 你们嘲笑一切有关屁的东西 |
[17:50] | The balloons, the noises, the jokes. | 气球 怪声 玩笑 |
[17:53] | But I am not a joke. I am a fart. | 但我不是个玩笑 我是个屁 |
[17:58] | Alive and proud. | 有活力并且自豪 |
[17:59] | I want to be celebrated, not ridiculed. | 我想被歌颂 而不是嘲笑 |
[18:02] | Admired, not mocked. | 赞美 而不是嘲笑 |
[18:04] | Is it too much to ask | 我这样要求 |
[18:05] | that instead of being laughed at, I am liked? | 难道很过分吗 有人喜欢我吗 |
[18:10] | Actually, you’re getting lots of likes. | 事实上 有很多人给你点赞 |
[18:12] | What’s this? Likes, you say? | 你说什么 喜欢[点赞] |
[18:14] | …I am liked? | 有人喜欢我吗 |
[18:17] | They respect me. | 他们尊重我 |
[18:18] | From this day forward, | 从今以后 |
[18:19] | humans and farts can live together, in peace. | 人类能与屁和平共处 |
[18:26] | As long as I continue to | 只要我能持续 |
[18:27] | get theoretical admiration from strangers. | 得到路人们理论上的赞美 |
[18:31] | Well, that was easy. | 那很简单 |
[18:32] | Okay, now we just need to… Wait, wait, where is the…? | 现在我们只需要 等等 哪去了… |
[18:35] | Rule book? | 校规簿 |
[18:36] | After I was left behind in the tunnel, | 在我被留在隧道里之后 |
[18:38] | I went back. So many snakes! | 我又回去了 好多蛇 |
[18:41] | To retrieve the rule book you forgot. | 就为了找你丢的校规簿 |
[18:43] | No big deal. I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[18:47] | – Thanks. – Yeah, we make a great team. | -多谢 -我们的团队很棒 |
[18:51] | Just get rid of Krupp. | 只是为了除掉克拉普 |
[18:54] | So when does the magic show start? | 魔术表演什么时候开始 |
[18:58] | I’m naked and outside! Again! | 我又再在外面裸奔 |
[19:04] | Can’t believe we’re getting rid of Krupp tomorrow. | 无法相信明天我们就能摆脱克拉普了 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:14] | – Unless we don’t get rid of him. – What? | -除非我们不除掉他 -什么 |
[19:18] | If we get expelled, we’ve still got each other. | 即使我们被开除了 我们依然有彼此 |
[19:21] | But being principal is all Mr. Krupp’s got. | 但对克拉普老师来说当校长是他的全部 |
[19:25] | We gotta give the book back to Krupp. | 我们得把校规簿还给他 |
[19:26] | That’ll be visit 500. | 那访问次数就有500了 |
[19:28] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[19:35] | George and Harold? | 乔治和哈罗德 |
[19:42] | Krupp danced as if he’d practiced for this every night. | 克拉普跳着舞 好像他每晚都练习一样 |
[19:46] | Because he had. | 因为确实如此 |
[19:48] | Yes! A whoop-whoop, whoop-whoop-whoop! | 耶 太棒了 太棒了 |
[19:51] | Jaba-daba-ding-dong! | 啦啦啦叮咚 |
[19:54] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:56] | I’ve imagined this moment a thousand times, | 我无数次想象着这一刻的到来 |
[19:58] | and now that it’s here, it’s even sweeter than I imagined! | 现在真的发生了 比我想象中的还要开心 |
[20:02] | Imagine that! | 想象一下 |
[20:03] | Oh, I just did! | 我做到了 |
[20:11] | What? My rule book? | 什么 我的校规簿 |
[20:13] | – How did you get this? – It doesn’t matter. | -你们怎么拿到的 -这不是重点 |
[20:15] | We were going to give it to Dr. Vil Endenemys | 我们本来打算把它交给维尔·恩登伊米斯博士 |
[20:18] | to get you fired before you could expel us. | 让你能在把我们开除前被开除掉 |
[20:20] | But that felt like really a mean thing to do. | 但那样做感觉太卑鄙无耻了 |
[20:22] | And we thought, we’re not like that. We’re not like… | 我们想想 我们不喜欢这样 我们又不是 |
[20:28] | – Me? – Yeah, you. | -我 -嗯 你 |
[20:30] | So we’re giving it back to you instead. | 所以我们把校规簿还给你 |
[20:32] | We were wrong and we accept our fate. And sorry. | 我们错了以及我们接受我们的处罚 抱歉 |
[20:35] | We apologize. | 我们道歉 |
[20:37] | What? Huh. | 什么 |
[20:39] | No. | 不 |
[20:41] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[20:45] | You can’t do this to me. Not now. | 你们不能这样对我 至少现在 |
[20:48] | I was so close. But then you were nice! | 我就要达成目的了 但你们对我这么好 |
[20:50] | You even apologized! Now I can’t expel you! | 你甚至道歉了 现在我怎么开除你们 |
[20:54] | I can’t believe this is happening! | 真不敢相信怎么会发生这样的事 |
[20:56] | Why did you give me my… book? | 你们为什么要把我的校规簿还给… |
[20:58] | Wait, this isn’t the rule book. | 等等 这本不是校规簿 |
[21:01] | It’s a cookbook. | 这是一本烹调书 |
[21:03] | – A cookbook! – That’s right. | -烹调书 -没错 |
[21:05] | My mother’s cookbook. I switched the books! | 我老妈的烹调书 我把书掉包了 |
[21:08] | I couldn’t trust you to do the right thing, | 我就知道我无法相信你们会做对的事 |
[21:11] | with your bleeding hearts and miniscule minds. | 用你们那软心肠和草包脑袋 |
[21:13] | – So I gave the real book to him. – Dr. Vil Endenemys! | -所以我把真书给他了 -维尔·恩登伊米斯博士 |
[21:17] | – The school superintendent! – How long have you been there? | -学校的校监 -你在那站多久了 |
[21:20] | That’s right. That is who I am. | 没错 就是我 |
[21:22] | And Mr. Krupp, for crimes against academia and humanity, | 克拉普老师 针对反学术界与反人类罪 |
[21:26] | but mainly for scribbling rules in the rulebook, | 但主要是乱涂改校规簿 |
[21:28] | I hereby pronounce you fired! | 我在此宣布你被开除了 |
[21:30] | George Beard and Harold Hutchins, | 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[21:32] | for a history of behavior so disruptive, | 鉴于你们太具有破坏性的历史表现 |
[21:34] | it can no longer be tolerated within these walls, | 这所学校再也无法容忍你们了 |
[21:37] | I hereby pronounce you expelled! | 我在此宣布你们被开除了 |
[21:39] | – But… – Wait, I’m not done. | -但是 -等等 我还没说完 |
[21:41] | You see, my real name is not Vil Endenemys. | 知道吗 我的真名不是维尔·恩登伊米斯 |
[21:45] | I hear you boys like rearranging signs, | 我听说你们两个喜欢排列组合 |
[21:47] | so rearrange the letters to find my true identity. | 所以重排这些字母找出我的真名吧 |
[21:50] | – Do we have to? – Can’t you just tell us? | -我们必须得排吗 -不能直接告诉我们吗 |
[21:52] | No, you’re ruining it! | 不行 你们不要搞破坏了 |
[21:56] | “Smelly Dive”? | “斯麦丽·迪福”[臭臭·跳水] |
[21:57] | Really? Does that sound like a name? | 没开玩笑 这听起来像人名吗 |
[22:01] | “Evil Enemy.” You’re getting closer. | “伊沃·安讷米”[邪恶·敌人] 很接近了 |
[22:03] | Now try an actual name. | 现在试个真人名吧 |
[22:05] | Wait, I think I got it. | 等等 我好像想到了 |
[22:09] | I see it. But… | 我看出来了 但… |
[22:12] | “Melvin Sneedly”? | “梅尔文·斯尼德利” |
[22:14] | I? You? Me? You what? | 我 你 我 你什么 |
[22:16] | That’s right. I am Melvin Sneedly from the future. | 没错 我就是从未来来的梅尔文·斯尼德利 |
[22:22] | Oh, and I’m a cyborg. | 我是个半机械人 |
[22:25] | I’ve come back to right the wrongs of my past, | 我回来纠正我过去的错误 |
[22:27] | and I start by getting rid of all of you. | 就从去掉你们所有人开始 |
[22:30] | – What? – Not you, Melvin. | -什么 -不包括你 梅尔文 |
[22:31] | For I am future Melvin Sneedly, | 因为我是未来的梅尔文·斯尼德利 |
[22:34] | and you three are gone! | 你们三个都得消失 |