时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold is the one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that now. | 请记住 |
[00:24] | – What’s up with Krupp’s eyebrows? – Shh, I think they can hear us. | -克拉普老师的眉毛怎么了 -我觉得它们能听到 |
[00:29] | – Wait, are those happy eyebrows? – You bet your sweet patooty! | -等等 这是开心的眉毛吗 -你说得没错 |
[00:32] | Just 24 more office visits until you’re expelled! Isn’t it great? | 离你们被开除还要来办公室24次 很棒吧 |
[00:37] | Twenty-four? We’re so not worried. We got plenty of runway. | 24 我们一点都不担心 我们机会很多 |
[00:41] | That’s 484! | 484了 |
[00:44] | We’re really burning up runway. | 我们机会真是不多了 |
[00:46] | Maybe we should slow our prank roll. | 也许我们应该缓缓我们的恶作剧 |
[00:49] | And that’s 491! | 491了 |
[00:53] | We should definitely slow our prank roll. | 我们绝对要缓缓我们的恶作剧了 |
[00:56] | Yes, 497! | 太好了 497 |
[01:00] | Why didn’t we slow our prank roll? | 我们为什么不缓缓我们的恶作剧 |
[01:01] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:03] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:04] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:08] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:11] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:12] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:15] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:19] | *And don’t forget, when he gets wet* | *别忘了 他一碰水* |
[01:20] | *You’re back where you began* | *你就得从头开始* |
[01:22] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:25] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:29] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:34] | 第一章 停止恶作剧 | |
[01:37] | – What is wrong with us? – Live by the prank, die by the prank. | -我们怎么回事 -为恶作剧生 为我做局死 |
[01:41] | True that. But we got to | 没错 但是我们得 |
[01:42] | find a way to stay occupied and out of trouble | 想办法保持低调 别惹麻烦 |
[01:45] | or we’re gonna get expelled. | 不然我们就要被开除了 |
[01:46] | How? It’s not like an idea’s gonna smack us in the face. | 怎么办 好主意又不会撞到我们脸上 |
[01:50] | Sorry, I’m giving a Tomorrow Talk on T-shirt cannons | 抱歉 我在用短袖加农炮准备明日谈话 |
[01:53] | and it went off by accident. | 不小心打出去了 |
[01:56] | “Tomorrow Talks, educational speeches about future stuff.” | “明日谈话 关于未来的教育谈话” |
[02:00] | Wow, that’s an informative T-shirt. | 这短袖真是长见识 |
[02:02] | – When is it? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[02:05] | Harold, this is how we stay busy. We’ll do a Tomorrow Talk. | 哈罗德 我们就干这个 我们准备明日谈话 |
[02:10] | Our Tomorrow Talk today is | 我们今天的明日谈话 |
[02:12] | about something that will change your life. | 是关于能改变你一生的事 |
[02:13] | Tell them what it is, Harold. | 告诉他们是什么 哈罗德 |
[02:16] | It’s something so amazing and so great, | 是一个很棒很厉害的东西 |
[02:19] | you won’t believe it. | 你绝对不敢相信 |
[02:20] | – Go ahead, George. – It’s something so incredible, | -去吧 乔治 -是难以置信的事 |
[02:23] | only Harold can do it justice. | 只有哈罗德能讲 |
[02:25] | Oh, just thinking about it leaves me speechless, | 想到就让我已经无言了 |
[02:28] | which is why I’ll let George take it from here. | 所以接下来我就交给乔治了 |
[02:34] | – Hmm… Or not. – Yeah, not. | -还是算了 -算了 |
[02:36] | You oxygen thieves aren’t | 你们这些捣蛋鬼 |
[02:38] | qualified to talk about today, let alone tomorrow. | 连谈今天都没资格 别提明天了 |
[02:41] | Ha! Time-related burn! | 关于时间的玩笑 |
[02:44] | Even Melvin’s burns are nerdy. | 连梅尔文的玩笑都这么呆 |
[02:45] | Okay, we need to do something else. | 好吧 我们得做些别的事 |
[02:48] | *Three more clicks to a world of glee* | *再来三次就欢乐满人间* |
[02:51] | *Their poor life choices Gonna set me free* | *他们的捣蛋会给我自由* |
[02:58] | Miss Anthrope! | 安特罗普老师 |
[02:59] | – Did you call me? – No! Wait, yes! | -你叫我吗 -不 等等 是的 |
[03:03] | – Look at my head! – Not again. | -看看我的脑袋 -又来 |
[03:05] | No, it’s real this time! There’s a hair! | 不 这次是真的 有头发 |
[03:08] | A hair! Can you believe it? | 一根头发 你敢相信吗 |
[03:11] | It’s a hair miracle, sir. | 这是个头发奇迹 先生 |
[03:13] | My follicles are back in business, baby! | 我的小囊开始工作了 宝贝 |
[03:16] | It’s all thanks to George and Harold’s impending expulsion! | 多亏乔治和哈罗德快要被开除了 |
[03:18] | Imagine what my hair will be like when they’re gone for good! | 想象等他们走了 我的头发会怎么样 |
[03:28] | Hey! Get off my yacht! | 滚下我的游艇 |
[03:29] | 第二章 垃圾话 | |
[03:31] | Look, we know we gotta stay busy to stay out of trouble. | 我知道我们应该做点什么别惹麻烦 |
[03:34] | So far we’ve eliminated joining a golf club, | 现在我们已经排除了加入高尔夫俱乐部 |
[03:37] | knitting, and building an aqueduct. | 编织 和造导水管 |
[03:39] | Want to make a comic instead? | 想画漫画吗 |
[03:40] | What are you talking about? Comics always get us in trouble. | 你在说什么 画漫画总会给我们惹麻烦 |
[03:44] | So, yes? | 答应了 |
[03:45] | Ooh! I just got an amazing idea. | 我刚想到了一个好主意 |
[03:51] | That is a great idea! | 这的确是一个好主意 |
[03:56] | Whoa! Might be time to order a little more Fart-A-Tart. | 该来点放屁罐了 |
[03:59] | *Fart-A-Tart!* | *放屁罐* |
[04:01] | The everyday spray that makes George’s farts smell like tarts. | 每天喷一喷能让乔治放屁有罐味 |
[04:05] | Mm! Tart-tastic! | 罐味儿 |
[04:12] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样 |
[04:17] | So, there was this mad scientist | 有一个疯狂科学家 |
[04:19] | who wasn’t mad like “Grrr” Mad, | 没有这种疯狂 |
[04:21] | but mad like “A duck who thinks he’s a tractor” Mad. | 而是有点”一个鸭子以为他是拖拉机”的疯 |
[04:23] | Weird, right? Anyways, he worked alone, which was lonely, | 很怪 对吧 不管怎样 他一个人工作 很孤独 |
[04:26] | so he ended up talking to his farts a lot, like everybody. | 所以他经常像和别人聊天一样和他的屁聊天 |
[04:29] | But then one day, he had an epiphany, and he was like, | 但有一天 他有一个想法 |
[04:31] | “Maybe I won’t be so lonely | “如果我的屁能和我对话的话 |
[04:32] | if my farts could talk back. It’s genius!” | 也许我就没那么孤独了 太机智了” |
[04:35] | So he turned one of his farts from a stinker into a thinker. | 所以他把他的一个屁从讨厌鬼变成思考者 |
[04:38] | And he named it Smartsy Fartsy because what else, right? | 他叫它聪聪屁因为还能叫什么呢 对吧 |
[04:41] | And the scientist talked to Smartsy Fartsy about smart stuff, | 科学家和聪聪屁说聪明的事 |
[04:43] | like atomic molecule junk | 像原子分子垃圾 |
[04:45] | and Voltaire and his disappointing childhood | 伏尔泰和他失望的童年 |
[04:47] | and his dream of directing a short film for Sundance. | 为参加圣丹斯电影节拍一部短片的梦想 |
[04:49] | But the mad scientist was in for a way crazy surprise. | 但是疯狂科学家很惊讶 |
[04:53] | Smartsy Fartsy wasn’t that smart. What? | 聪聪屁没那么聪明 什么 |
[04:56] | Yeah, no, ’cause on account of him being made of fart. | 因为根据他的成分 |
[04:58] | And farts are made of beans and dumb and stink | 屁的成分是豆子 笨 臭味 |
[05:00] | and brimstone and egg and stupid. | 硫磺 鸡蛋和愚蠢 |
[05:02] | So, that’s what Smartsy Fartsy was. | 那就是聪聪屁 |
[05:03] | A big, dumb fart cloud monster, | 一个大的 笨的云状屁怪 |
[05:06] | who decided to terrorize the town with stinky stupidity. | 它决定用臭臭的愚蠢行为吓唬这座城镇 |
[05:08] | Anyway, the townspeople were all mad at Smartsy and, like, | 不管怎样 城镇居民都生聪聪的气 |
[05:11] | “Someone stop that dim fartbulb! | “来个人阻止一下那个笨蛋屁 |
[05:13] | Can’t breathe! Choke, choke! Ugh! Choke.” | 无法呼吸了 哽住了 哽住了 哽住了” |
[05:16] | All Smartsy could say was, “Duh, me like mailboxes.” | 聪聪只会说”我喜欢信箱” |
[05:19] | And that’s when Captain Underpants, | 就在这时 |
[05:20] | who’d been practicing holding his breath hold… | 一直为采珠潜水 |
[05:24] | to go pearl diving, flew in. “Tra-la-la!” | 练习憋气的内裤队长出现了 |
[05:26] | Captain Underpants tried to punch Smartsy Fartsy away, | 内裤队长想把聪聪屁打走 |
[05:29] | but it turned out you can’t punch a fart! | 但是你是打不到屁的 |
[05:30] | Whiff! Whiff! Not surprising. | 毫不惊讶 |
[05:32] | Smartsy Fartsy got all mad | 聪聪屁生气了 |
[05:33] | and tried to stink-blast Captain Underpants into space. | 想用臭气把内裤队长炸到太空 |
[05:36] | Once, blast! Twice, blast! | 一炸 二炸 |
[05:38] | But Captain Underpants got it together and was like, | 但内裤队长把它都聚在一起 |
[05:40] | “Not today, Toots! Nope and stuff!” | “今天不行 响屁 不行” |
[05:42] | He realized he could blow Smartsy Fartsy away | 他意识到他可以用他刚练成的超大一口气 |
[05:44] | with his super breath, which he had just developed. | 把聪聪屁吹走 |
[05:47] | Wow, superbreath! Inhale. Woosh. | 超大一口气 吸气 |
[05:49] | It’s super! And everyone could breathe again. | 太好了 大家又能呼吸了 |
[05:52] | Okay, the end. | 大结局 |
[05:53] | So? It’s a comic. What’s the charge? | 所以呢 这是漫画书 罪名是什么 |
[05:55] | – Unauthorized use of a school stapler. – That’s a rule? | -未经许可使用学校订书机 -那是校规 |
[06:02] | Okay. Write it down. School stapler. | 好 写下来 学校订书机 |
[06:06] | Yep! And that makes 498. | 好 有498个人了 |
[06:10] | Now you’re just two visits away from getting the boot. | 现在离得到靴子还差两个人 |
[06:13] | I even bought a new boot for the occasion. | 我甚至为此买了双新靴子 |
[06:15] | – That is a nice boot. – How does this count as an office visit? | -看起来不错 -这怎么能算到办公室 |
[06:18] | We’re not even in your office. | 我们甚至都不在你办公室 |
[06:20] | It’s too nice a day to | 今天天气太好 |
[06:21] | keep my office inside, but it still counts! | 所以我把办公室搬到了室外 但还是算的 |
[06:28] | Miss Anthrope! Another hair! | 安特罗普老师 又一根头发 |
[06:32] | These bubble suits are pretty genius. | 这些泡泡服真天才 |
[06:34] | No way we can get in trouble wearing these. | 穿这个就不可能惹上麻烦了 |
[06:37] | – Oh, no. Dodgeball! – Oh, no. | -不 躲避球 -不 |
[06:42] | Guys, this is not a long-term solution. | 你们两个 这不是长期的办法 |
[06:45] | – It’s all we got. – We’re hanging by a thread. | -我们只有这个办法 -我们命悬一线了 |
[06:51] | Oh! My dignity! | 我的尊严 |
[06:52] | If only we could get rid of Mr. Krupp. | 要是能摆脱克拉普老师就好了 |
[06:55] | Before he gets rid of us. | 在他摆脱我们之前 |
[06:56] | Well, the only person who can do that | 唯一能做到的人 |
[06:58] | is the school superintendent, Dr. Vil Endenemys. | 就是学校监管人 维尔·恩登伊米斯博士 |
[07:01] | Amenities? | 优雅 |
[07:02] | – Endenemys. – Emperornoknees? | -恩登伊米斯 -安佩尔诺尼斯 |
[07:04] | – No, Endenemys. -And dentistries? | -不 是恩登伊米斯 -牙医 |
[07:06] | – Endenemys. – Adventuretrees? | -恩登伊米斯 -冒险树 |
[07:08] | – En-den-em-ys. – Agree to disagree. | -恩 登 伊 米斯 -保留不同意见 |
[07:10] | But we’re in. Can you pop us free? | 但我们加入 能把我们解放出来吗 |
[07:12] | Sure, just let me finish them. | 当然 让我先解决了他们 |
[07:13] | I’m gonna need a brain scan for– | 我需要做一张脑部扫描… |
[07:16] | We had some times together. | 我们一起度过了一段时光 |
[07:18] | Topeka, Cleveland, Cedar Rapids. | 托皮卡 克利夫兰 锡达拉皮兹 |
[07:21] | But it’s the end of the road, Wigsworth. | 但都结束了 发兄 |
[07:25] | Miss Anthrope! | 安特罗普老师 |
[07:26] | Did you call–? | 你叫… |
[07:27] | Donate these wigs to hairless cats or whatever. | 把这些假发捐给无毛的猫还是什么的 |
[07:30] | I’ll never need a wig again! Never! | 我不再需要假发了 再也不需要了 |
[07:34] | Except this guy. We had some times. | 除了这个 我们度过了美好的时光 |
[07:39] | Smartsy Fartsy? | 聪聪屁 |
[07:41] | Intelligent gas. That’s actually a good idea. | 聪明气体 那的确是个好主意 |
[07:44] | The kind of good idea that could get me into Eliteanati Academy. | 那种能让我进伊丽塔纳蒂学院的好主意 |
[07:48] | And I’d owe it all to George and Harold. | 多亏了乔治和哈罗德 |
[07:51] | No! Snap out of it! | 不 不准有这种想法 |
[08:01] | Whoa. So I guess this is what Dr. Endiddlebees looks like. | 我猜恩迪德尔斯博士就长这样 |
[08:05] | Endenemys! | 恩登伊米斯 |
[08:08] | *Fart-A-Tart!* | *放屁罐* |
[08:09] | I’ve been expecting you, George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 我一直在等你们 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[08:13] | – How do you know our names? – Well, you called. | -你怎么知道我们的名字 -你们打电话了 |
[08:16] | – This is George Beard… – And Harold Hutchins. | -我是乔治·彼尔德 -还有哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[08:18] | George is the one on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边系领带 梳平头的人 |
[08:20] | Harold is the one on– | 哈罗德是 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Well, our principal, | 我们的校长 |
[08:24] | Mr. Krupp, wrote a rule in the rule book | 克拉普老师在校规簿上写了条校规 |
[08:26] | – that says if we– – Stop! | -声称假如我们 -停 |
[08:27] | He wrote a rule in the rule book? By hand? | 他在校规簿上写了条校规 手写 |
[08:31] | Yeah, a bunch of them, actually. | 对 实际上他写了好多呢 |
[08:32] | No principal has the authority to write his own rules! | 校长无权制定他自己的规则 |
[08:35] | His spelling’s not good, either. | 他拼写也不准确 |
[08:36] | Bring me that book and Mr. Krupp is out of there! | 把校规簿带给我 克拉普老师就出局了 |
[08:38] | – Like vacation? – Like baseball? | -去休假 -像棒球出局一样 |
[08:41] | – Like fired! – If he gets fired, he can’t expel us. | -被开除 -他被开除就不能开除我们了 |
[08:44] | All we have to do is sneak into his office and get that book. | 我们要做的就是溜进他的办公室拿到那本书 |
[08:47] | So do it! | 那就去做 |
[08:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I, Mr. Meaner, we’re here– I’m here to… | 我 明讷老师 我们在 我在 |
[09:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:10] | There’s a new, yeah, yeah, yeah, me on the loose. | 外面有个新的我 |
[09:20] | Sir, there’s a toxic spill! Evacuate and leave the rule book! | 先生 毒气泄漏 离开这里并留下校规簿 |
[09:24] | – Never! – We’ll keep it safe. | -绝不 -我们会保护好它 |
[09:25] | Give me! | 给我 |
[09:43] | Another victory for the sea. | 海洋的又一次胜利 |
[09:45] | So, you guarantee this safe is safe? | 你保证这保险柜保险吗 |
[09:47] | Because I need to keep this book safe by putting it in a safe. | 因为我要把它放进保险柜来让它保险 |
[09:50] | That’s why I spent the school’s entire chair budget on a safe. | 我把学校所有椅子钱花到保险柜上就为这个 |
[09:59] | Safe. Safe. | 保险 保险 |
[10:02] | When you say it a bunch of times, | 说了那么多遍之后 |
[10:03] | it doesn’t sound like a word anymore. | 它都听起来不像词了 |
[10:05] | Safe. Safe. Safe. | 保险 保险 保险 |
[10:10] | Safe? | 保险 |
[10:11] | Wait, who’s gonna carry this in? Miss Anthrope! | 等等 谁来把它抬进去 安特罗普老师 |
[10:14] | – Safes are easy to crack, right? – Not as easy as this. | -保险箱很容易打开对吧 -没这个容易 |
[10:20] | *Fart-A-Tart!* | *放屁罐* |
[10:22] | You are a fartiste, my friend. | 我的朋友 你是屁专家啊 |
[10:24] | 第四章 关键时刻 | |
[10:26] | “Ways to open a safe. One, explosives.” | “打开保险柜的方法 一 爆破” |
[10:29] | fresh out. What else? | 排除 还有什么 |
[10:30] | “Two, acid strong enough to dissolve metal.” | “二 强度足以溶解金属的酸” |
[10:32] | Think they have that in the science lab? | 科学实验室应该有吧 |
[10:34] | No, but maybe in the cafeteria. | 没有 但咖啡馆说不定有 |
[10:36] | – Welcome! – That whiny voice was Melvin’s. | -欢迎光临 -这烦人的声音是梅尔文的 |
[10:39] | He’s busy rehearsing because he | 他忙着排练 因为 |
[10:40] | invited Eliteanati Academy to his Tomorrow Talk. | 他邀请了伊丽塔纳蒂学院来他的《明日谈话》 |
[10:43] | Welcome, esteemed members of Eliteanati Academy. | 欢迎 尊敬的伊丽塔纳蒂学院来宾 |
[10:48] | Behold my greatest invention, the Elevapor 2000! | 请看我最伟大的发明 赋生机2000 |
[10:53] | It can bring inert gas to life! | 它能给惰性气体以生命 |
[10:55] | Hey, that’s our idea! | 这是我们的主意 |
[10:57] | – Coinkydink? – No. | -恰好思路一样 -不 |
[10:59] | Thank you, Clappyhands 2000. | 谢谢你 拍手2000 |
[11:02] | Lifeless gas goes in and an intelligent cloud comes out! | 输入无生命的气体 获得有自我意识的云 |
[11:09] | Why is this not working? | 为什么不起作用 |
[11:13] | I’m being clapped silly! Ah! | 我成了被拍的傻瓜了 |
[11:15] | Now I’m being clap-handled! Ah! | 现在我被拍手劫持了 |
[11:18] | Harold, a living gas cloud could get into Krupp’s safe! | 哈罗德 活气体可以进入克拉普的保险柜 |
[11:22] | – Sure, but where are we gonna get gas? – Seriously? | -但我们上哪找气体 -认真的 |
[11:25] | Of course. Dumb question. | 傻问题 |
[11:27] | Quick, before Melvin gets back. | 快 趁梅尔文回来之前 |
[11:29] | Let it rip! | 放吧 |
[11:39] | Greetings! | 你好 |
[11:41] | The gift of life has been bestowed upon me. | 生命被恩赐与我 |
[11:44] | It is a gift I shall not take for granted. | 这不是我不能无视的恩泽 |
[11:47] | Harold, it’s Smartsy Fartsy from our comic, | 哈罗德 这是我们漫画里的聪聪屁 |
[11:49] | only smart! | 除了很聪明 |
[11:50] | And stinky like an outhouse! | 并且臭的如同户外厕所 |
[11:52] | What a wild plot twist incident I didn’t see coming at all. | 我完全没有预见到的疯狂剧情转折 |
[11:54] | So, my name is Smartsy Fartsy? | 我的名字是聪聪屁 |
[11:56] | Uh, yeah, we got it from a book. | 我们从一本书里找到的 |
[11:58] | Ah! Literature. Nectar for the mind. May I read it? | 文学 大脑的琼浆玉露 我能看看吗 |
[12:02] | First, let’s play a game called “Safecracker.” | 首先 让我们玩个叫做”破坏保险游戏 |
[12:04] | Sounds delightful. How does one play? With a racket? | 听起来很有趣 怎么玩 用球拍 |
[12:07] | Perhaps a shuttlecock? | 一枚羽毛球 |
[12:09] | No, man. There’s a book in a safe. | 不 兄弟 有本书在保险箱里 |
[12:11] | And if you get it, you win. | 你拿到就赢了 |
[12:12] | But you play alone, at night, when no one is here. | 但你得一个人在晚上玩 那时这里没人 |
[12:23] | I won! Huzzah for me! | 我赢了 为我欢呼 |
[12:31] | Salutations! | 敬礼 |
[12:32] | You shall be elated upon the | 尔等应以 |
[12:33] | discovery of my procurement of your desired tome! | 吾获取汝心仪之卷为喜 |
[12:38] | – I got your book. -Yes! | -我拿到了你们的书 -太好了 |
[12:40] | Now we need to do is to take the book to Dr. Endoscopys | 现在我们拿着书去找恩度斯考普博士 |
[12:42] | and we won’t be expelled. | 我们就不会被开除了 |
[12:43] | Right after we play with Smartsy here, | 既然我们已经无敌了 |
[12:46] | since we’re invincible now. | 那就等我们和聪聪屁玩过再去 |
[12:47] | Another game? I do hope this one proves more challenging. | 另一个游戏 我希望这个更有难度一些 |
[12:50] | You’ll love it. It’s called “Prank.” | 你会喜欢的 它叫”恶作剧” |
[12:52] | 第五章 屁好 | |
[12:55] | Silent but deadly! | 无声却致命 |
[12:59] | I don’t understand, I didn’t do anything. | 我不明白 我什么也没做 |
[13:01] | Oh, yes, you did! | 不是 你做了 |
[13:13] | I’m afraid I don’t understand the challenge. | 恐怕我不理解这个挑战 |
[13:15] | You’re doing great! | 你做得很好 |
[13:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! Ugh! | 臭死了 臭死了 |
[13:30] | “Just because you can read doesn’t mean you should.” | 就因为你能阅读 并不代表你应该阅读 |
[13:34] | How is this school still open? | 这所学校怎么还没关闭 |
[13:37] | “U should toot on me.” | 你应该对着我放屁 |
[13:41] | I got to transfer to a real school. | 我要转去一所真正的学校 |
[13:46] | I’m afraid I find your insipid | 恐怕我觉得你们这些 |
[13:48] | and jejune antics excessively vapid. | 平淡无奇的滑稽动作实在太无趣了 |
[13:50] | I know, right? What? | 我知道 对吧 什么 |
[13:59] | What hath you become? | 你变成了什么 |
[14:01] | A cloud, | 一片云朵 |
[14:02] | “Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing,” | 充满着喧哗与骚动 却没有任何意义 |
[14:05] | To quote Shakespeare? | 莎士比亚的话吗 |
[14:09] | What is this? Smartsy Fartsy? | 这是什么 聪聪屁 |
[14:11] | An article of literature featuring me? | 一篇关于我的文章 |
[14:14] | Read this, I shall. | 我来看一看 |
[14:18] | “Dumb”? “Stupid”? | 笨蛋 傻瓜 |
[14:21] | “Dim fartbulb”? | 傻屁球 |
[14:23] | “Me like mailbox”? | 我喜欢信箱 |
[14:25] | Outrageous! This is what they think of me? | 真是太离谱了 人们就是这么看我的吗 |
[14:28] | This mawkish tomfoolery of disrespectful tripe! | 这是无耻的愚蠢行为 |
[14:31] | No respect! | 全无敬意 |
[14:32] | I’ll make them pay for that mistake! | 我会让人们为这个错误付出代价的 |
[14:38] | Welcome to the Tomorrow Talks. | 欢迎来到《明日谈话》 |
[14:40] | Pay attention and stay awake! | 大家注意 保持清醒 |
[14:42] | By the way, how do you like my hair? | 话说 你们觉得我发型如何 |
[14:44] | Pretty full and lush, right? | 相当地浓密对吧 |
[14:48] | This stinks! | 烂透了 |
[14:49] | Who would’ve thought a talking toot would save our butts? | 谁会想到话屁精能拯救我们呢 |
[14:52] | Me. Have you seen our lives? | 我 你看过我们的生活吗 |
[14:54] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[14:54] | But we’re golden once Krupp’s gone. | 但只要克拉普一走 我们就有好日子过了 |
[14:56] | So let’s get that rule book to Dr. Endoftheroadys. | 那我们把校规簿拿去给终点博士吧 |
[14:59] | – Hey, wh-where’s the book? – Back in the safe where it belongs. | -校规簿呢 -放回保险箱里了 |
[15:03] | – What? – I read your rude drivel. | -什么 -我看了你们那些无礼的傻话 |
[15:04] | You think I’m a mindless, pratfalling, | 你们认为我是个没脑子 不象样 |
[15:06] | gaseous clown to be used in your childish games. | 不可靠的小丑 任你们在幼稚的游戏中利用 |
[15:09] | Well, now we’re going to play a little game I call “Expulsion.” | 现在我们要玩一个叫做”开除”的小游戏 |
[15:13] | Care to hear the rules? | 要不要听听校规呢 |
[15:14] | – Can we say no? – No. | -能不听吗 -不能 |
[15:15] | But you said it. | 但是你说了 |
[15:16] | I’m exposing your pranking spree, | 我要揭露你们的恶作剧行为 |
[15:18] | insuring your expulsion! | 保证你们被开除 |
[15:20] | That doesn’t sound like a game. | 那听着可不像是游戏 |
[15:21] | – Yeah, can we play badminton instead? – No, you may not! | -我们能改成打羽毛球吗 -不行 |
[15:24] | This is the price you pay for your vile tom-fartery! | 这就是你们为破放屁游戏所要付出的代价 |
[15:27] | Farewell, cretinous miscreants! | 永别了 两个白痴无赖 |
[15:29] | Wait, wait! We made that comic before we made you. | 等一下 我们先画了那本漫画才画你的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, now that we know you, we think you’re amazing. | 既然我们知道你了 我们认为你很了不起 |
[15:35] | We can make sure that everyone else does. | 我们可以确保每一个人都这么想 |
[15:37] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么做 |
[15:40] | Sorry! Still trying to break this bronco. | 抱歉 还在试图拆掉这把破枪 |
[15:43] | Tomorrow Talks. That’s it! | 《明日谈话》 没错 |
[15:45] | We’ll tell everyone | 我们会在《明日谈话》上 |
[15:46] | how awesome you are at the Tomorrow Talks! | 告诉大家你有多么了不起 |
[15:48] | – Today! – Tomorrow. | -今日 -明日 |
[15:49] | – Today. – The talks? | -今日 -谈话吗 |
[15:50] | – Tomorrow. – Today! | -明日 -今日 |
[15:52] | Just come with us. | 跟我们走就是了 |
[15:54] | Behold, esteemed guests from Eliteanati Academy! | 看 尊敬的伊丽塔纳蒂学院客人们 |
[15:57] | And the rest of you human packing peanuts. | 以及其余在做琐碎小事的人类 |
[15:59] | Today, I unveil my greatest invention! | 今天 我要展示我最伟大的发明 |
[16:02] | The Elevapor 2000, which– | 赋生机2000 |
[16:04] | Totally works! Melvin’s thingy made this guy! | 简直太成功了 梅尔文的东西创造了它 |
[16:10] | I am gas. And I think. Therefore, I am. | 我是气体 我思故我在 |
[16:14] | Also, I’m very smart. | 而且 我非常聪明 |
[16:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 好棒 好棒 |
[16:17] | Finally! The respect and adulation I so clearly deserve. | 我终于得到我应有的尊重与奉承了 |
[16:21] | No, no, no! They’re clapping for me! I did this! | 不不 他们是在为我鼓掌 这是我的成果 |
[16:23] | Yes, celebrate my brilliance! | 没错 庆祝我的才华 |
[16:26] | Whoa. What stinks? | 什么这么臭 |
[16:28] | Him! We made him out of my fart. | 是他 他是我们用我的屁创造出来的 |
[16:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 笑死了 |
[16:36] | No! You’ve made a mockery of me before Eliteanati Academy! | 不 你们在伊丽塔纳蒂学院面前嘲弄我 |
[16:42] | You’ve jeopardized my future! | 你们破坏了我的未来 |
[16:44] | Not fair! | 不公平 |
[16:48] | You lied! | 你们骗了我 |
[16:49] | You have made me a laughingstock! | 你们让我成了笑柄 |
[16:51] | Well, try laughing when you can’t breathe! | 无法呼吸的时候 你们笑笑试试看 |
[16:56] | No! | 不要 |
[16:57] | – Smartsy’s out of control! – What is going on here? | -聪聪屁失控了 -这里是怎么回事 |
[17:00] | I’m trying to give my luscious locks a blow-out! | 我正想吹干我这头迷人的秀发呢 |
[17:03] | And– Oh, what smells like a wet dog eating a diaper? | 怎么一股落水狗吃尿布的味道 |
[17:07] | – Great timing! – Time for Captain Underpants. | -时间刚刚好 -内裤队长出场了 |
[17:15] | Tra-la-la! | 内裤队长来了 |
[17:16] | Hey, more hairs! I’m beautiful! | 更多头发 我真美丽 |
[17:20] | Wow, who farted? | 谁放屁了 |
[17:22] | Are you mocking me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[17:25] | I will make you eat those words! And fart! | 我会让你收回这些话和这些臭屁 |
[17:29] | Wait, are you gonna make me fart, or eat a fart? | 等等 你是要让我放屁 还是让我吞屁 |
[17:32] | ‘Cause I got one of those covered already. | 因为其中一样我已经搞定了 |
[17:40] | 第六章 无敌图解暴力篇 由气体动画的方式呈现 | |
[17:45] | The fight’s too violent to show, | 打架场面太多暴力 |
[17:48] | so we’re gonna turn on Gas-O-Rama instead. | 所以我们要打开气体动画呈现方式 |
[17:50] | But remind us to turn it off. | 但是记得提醒我们关掉 |
[17:51] | If we don’t, it’ll get awfully funky in here. | 如果不关掉 这里就会臭气冲天了 |
[17:54] | Crack the Ripper! | 撕裂 |
[17:56] | Gas. Farts. | 气 屁 |
[17:58] | Backend Blowout! | 吹走 |
[18:00] | Farts. Gas. | 屁 气 |
[18:02] | A Fighty Wind! | 强风 |
[18:04] | Farts. | 屁 |
[18:13] | I can’t stop that fart! Or this one! | 我阻止不了那个屁 这个也阻止不了 |
[18:24] | You are too stupid to fight gas. | 你太蠢了 竟然打气体 |
[18:26] | And you’re too gas to fight stupid. Wait a sec. | 你太气了 打不过愚蠢 等等 |
[18:29] | Cap, don’t punch! Blow him away! | 队长 别打 吹走他 |
[18:34] | Oh, no, I breathed him in! And I taste fart! Oh, no! | 不 我把它吸进来了 我吃了屁 不 |
[18:39] | Oh, of all the dumb… That bulbous man-baby actually inhaled me! | 蠢爆了… 这个球形成年婴儿真的吸入了我 |
[18:48] | We got to get Smartsy out of Captain Underpants’ insides | 我们得把聪聪从内裤队长体内弄出来 |
[18:51] | before they turn into his outsides! | 在它们变成他的屁之前 |
[18:53] | Gross! Uh, jump on him? | 恶心 在他身上跳 |
[18:57] | Ah! Whoa! I’m mad gassy, yo! Help! | 我充满了气体 救命啊 |
[18:59] | Yes! We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[19:02] | You certainly did, if by “It,” You mean sealed your doom. | 你们的确做到了 如果通过”它”的话 你们的末日到了 |
[19:06] | Wait, is that glowing new? | 等等 那是全新的吗 |
[19:08] | Yes, because as this drawing shows, | 是的 因为根据这张图 |
[19:10] | Smartsy combined with Captain Underpants’ super-DNA | 聪聪和内裤队长的超级DNA结合 |
[19:13] | to become super-powered. | 变得有超能力了 |
[19:15] | That’s the explanation we’re settling on. | 那就是我们决定的解释 |
[19:18] | – Eh, Makes sense. – Makes enough sense. | -有道理 -很有道理 |
[19:20] | Your extraordinary undergarment power is now mine to wield! | 现在你特别的内衣能力归我了 |
[19:26] | Oh! Ew, gross! | 好恶心 |
[19:36] | Behold my Fartosphere! | 看我的屁球 |
[19:39] | An impenetrable prison of stink from which there is no escape! | 一个无法逃脱 无法穿透的臭气监狱 |
[19:46] | Pretty sure I’m fanning more into my face, | 很确定我朝着我的脸扇得更多 |
[19:48] | but I’m gonna keep doing it! | 但我要继续这么做 |
[19:50] | No, Captain Underpants, | 不 内裤队长 |
[19:51] | use your super strength to fan Smartsy away! | 用你的超强力把聪聪扇走 |
[19:54] | Okay! | 好 |
[19:57] | It’s not working! This fan is more pretty than wafty! | 没用 这个扇子中看不中用 |
[20:01] | Use a bigger fan! | 用更大的 |
[20:05] | Bigger! | 更大的 |
[20:07] | Bigger! | 更大的 |
[20:10] | Wrong kind of fan! | 不是这种 |
[20:13] | Guys, I’m all fanned out! Huh? | 两位 我没有风扇了 |
[20:16] | Flying Blind news reporter Helen Copter here, | 瞎飞新闻记者海伦·考普特 |
[20:19] | live at the fart school! | 在屁校给您现场直播 |
[20:21] | Captain Underpants, the helicopter! | 内裤队长 直升机 |
[20:22] | Yeah, it’s like a giant fan. | 是啊 就像一个大风扇 |
[20:25] | Hold on. Give him a second. | 等等 给他时间 |
[20:29] | Hey, a giant fan! | 巨大的风扇 |
[20:32] | – We need that! – There it is. | -我们需要那个 -好了 |
[20:38] | I got fart-blocked! | 我被屁阻挡回来了 |
[20:39] | How can we cut through the Fartosphere? | 我们怎么穿过屁球 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. I just know how to cut yours. | 不知道 我只知道怎么对付你的 |
[20:43] | – *Fart-A-Tart!* – Wait, | -*放屁罐* -等等 |
[20:45] | Smartsy is mine. So Fart-A-Tart should do the trick. | 聪聪就是我的屁 所以放屁罐应该能打到目标 |
[20:48] | It’s just crazy enough to work! | 太疯狂了 |
[20:53] | Ho-ho! Lemony and stingy! Fart’s away! Oh, it worked! | 柠檬屁味 屁屁退让 奏效了 |
[20:59] | Help has arrived. | 帮手到了 |
[21:01] | – Where are your pants? – Is this TV? | -你的裤子呢 -这是电视直播吗 |
[21:03] | – When will it be on? – Right now. We’re live. | -什么时候直播 -现在 我们是现场直播 |
[21:05] | I’m gonna have a viewing party. | 我要开个派对 |
[21:07] | You should come! And bring cups. And cheese. And a TV. | 你们应该来 带上杯子 奶酪 还有电视 |
[21:10] | – Buckle up! – What? | -系好安全带 -什么 |
[21:14] | No! I deserve respect! | 不 我理应得到尊重 |
[21:16] | If you blow me away, | 如果你把我吹走 |
[21:18] | I shall return more powerful than you can possibly imagine! | 我回来的时候会比你想的更强大的 |
[21:22] | You haven’t smelled the last of me! | 你闻到的不过是我的皮毛而已 |
[21:30] | He’s gone! | 他走了 |
[21:32] | And I am sore. Wow. I tore everything. | 我浑身酸痛 我撕开了一切 |
[21:37] | Oh, sprinklers! | 喷头 |
[21:39] | And we all know that water turns Captain Underpants back into… | 我们都知道水会让内裤队长变回… |
[21:43] | Mr. Krupp. | 克拉普老师 |
[21:45] | Who took my pants? | 谁把我的裤子拿走了 |
[21:47] | You two! | 你们两个 |
[21:48] | Congrats, boys! | 恭喜 孩子们 |
[21:50] | You’re one visit away from expulsion, | 距离开除只差一次了 |
[21:52] | and I’m one bald patch away from a man bun. | 我差点就能长出茂密的头发了 |
[21:55] | Miss Anthrope! | 安特罗普老师 |
[21:56] | There’s 499 candles. | 有499支蜡烛 |
[21:59] | I bought them with the school’s electricity budget. | 我用学校的电力预算买的 |
[22:02] | Go on. Blow them out! | 快 吹灭他们 |
[22:04] | Wait! Don’t blow them! | 等等 别吹 |
[22:06] | “For conduct unbecoming Eliteanati Academy, | “因行为不当 伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[22:08] | we reject your application, nothing personal.” | 拒绝你的申请 与个人无关” |
[22:12] | I keep reading it, and it never changes. | 我一直读 但并没有什么改变 |
[22:16] | Cake-tender, give me another! | 蛋糕供应 再来一个蛋糕 |
[22:18] | Sorry, kid, you’ve had enough. | 抱歉 孩子 你吃的够多了 |
[22:20] | No, I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough! | 不 等我吃够的时候我会告诉你的 |
[22:24] | And I’ve had enough. My stomach hurts. | 我吃够了 我胃疼 |
[22:26] | Don’t worry, Melvin. I can help. Your future’s unwritten. | 别担心 梅尔文 我能帮你 你的未来尚未书写 |
[22:31] | But I have the pen. | 但我有笔 |
[22:33] | Am I supposed to know that? And how do you know my name? | 我怎么知道 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[22:36] | Why are you wearing a robe in this heat? | 这么热你为什么穿着长袍 |
[22:38] | All will be revealed. Except for the robe. | 一切都将被揭晓 除了长袍 |