时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:18] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:21] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:22] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:24] | Remember that, now. And they are not a fan of these desks. | 请记住 他们可不喜欢这些桌子 |
[00:28] | Mr. Krupp’s always mean, but these new desks cross the line. | 克拉普老师总是很坏 但是这些新桌子太过分了 |
[00:32] | I’ve lost feeling in my left butt. | 我的左屁股没有感觉了 |
[00:34] | Mr. Krupp found the desks in a catalog | 克拉普老师在一个叫《恶劣对小孩》的杂志中 |
[00:37] | called Kid Unfriendly. | 找到这种桌子 |
[00:38] | The leading source of anti-student school supplies, | 学校反学生的顶尖供给源 |
[00:41] | it’s also where he got the idea for air raid sirens at recess… | 他也是在那里搞到了休息时间警报 |
[00:47] | – …frozen toilet seats… – Ah! Cold! | -冷冻厕所圈 -好冷 |
[00:51] | …and shock lockers. | 还有电击储物柜 |
[00:55] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[00:57] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[00:58] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:02] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:05] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:06] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:09] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:13] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:14] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:16] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:19] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:23] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:28] | 第一章 蛤蟆会旅行吗 | |
[01:30] | Man, I feel like a twisty straw. | 我感觉我像一根扭曲的吸管 |
[01:33] | I hate those new desks. | 我讨厌这些新桌子 |
[01:35] | I wish there was a way to make Krupp a nice person. | 真希望有办法能让克拉普变成一个好人 |
[01:38] | – Or at least a different person. – Or a dolphin! | -或者至少不一样 -或者变成海豚 |
[01:43] | I can help with that. | 我能帮你们 |
[01:45] | You can make Krupp a dolphin? | 你能把克拉普变成海豚 |
[01:47] | Yeah, no. Look, nobody was born mean. | 不 听着 没人生出来就很坏 |
[01:49] | I’m pretty sure Krupp was. | 我相信克拉普肯定就是 |
[01:51] | That could be true. | 可能是真的 |
[01:53] | I’m just saying there’s almost | 我只是想说一般 |
[01:54] | always one bad moment in most bullies’ lives | 几乎所有恶霸的人生中都有痛苦的瞬间 |
[01:56] | that made them a bully. | 让他们变成恶霸 |
[02:00] | Perfect temperature, Dante. | 温度刚刚好 但丁 |
[02:01] | Hey, who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[02:02] | Oh, this is Dante, my new personal assistant. | 这是但丁 我的新私人助手 |
[02:04] | And don’t raise your hand. | 别举手 |
[02:06] | – What happened to Parker? – Didn’t work. | -那帕克呢 -不行 |
[02:07] | Aw, Parker was the man. His brownies were so moist. | 帕克超棒的 他的布朗尼超润口 |
[02:18] | You wanna find out why Krupp’s a bully? Ask someone who knows. | 想知道为什么克拉普是恶霸吗 问知道的人 |
[02:20] | – His dentist? – The mailman? | -他的牙医 -邮差 |
[02:22] | His mom. | 他的妈妈 |
[02:23] | Mr. Krupp has a mom? | 克拉普老师还有妈妈 |
[02:27] | That could be true. | 那可能是真的 |
[02:28] | Sorry, conference call. | 抱歉 会议电话 |
[02:34] | Yeah, he’s way better than Parker. | 没错 他比帕克好多了 |
[02:36] | Can you imagine life with a nice Mr. Krupp? | 你能想象有好克拉普老师的生活吗 |
[02:39] | I’m feeling milkshake. | 我想要奶昔 |
[02:41] | All right, here you are, gentlemen. | 好的 给 先生们 |
[02:43] | – Hey, in the mood for a song? – No. | -想听歌吗 -不想 |
[02:46] | *Oh, kids, kids, they’re so swell…* | *孩子 孩子 真是太好….* |
[02:48] | The boys found the address for Krupp Farm, | 孩子们找到了克拉普农场的地址 |
[02:51] | home of cattle rancher Bernice Krupp. – | 农场主伯尼斯·克拉普的家 |
[02:59] | One tough, cattle-rustling lady. | 一个硬派的农场女士 |
[03:01] | Sorry. Thought you were the cows. | 抱歉 以为你们是奶牛 |
[03:03] | The cows ring the doorbell? | 奶牛会按门铃 |
[03:06] | All night long. | 按一整晚 |
[03:08] | – So, you’re Mr. Krupp’s mom? – Yep. | -你是克拉普老师的妈妈 -没错 |
[03:10] | He’s my sweet little bundle of major disappointment. Ribeye? | 他是我的小心肝 最失望的人 懂吗 |
[03:14] | – Um, okay. – Well, we’re students of his. | -好吧 -我们是她的学生 |
[03:18] | – Sorry. – And can I ask you, was there… | -抱歉 -我能问问你 有没有… |
[03:22] | Did something make him so… | 发生了什么事让他… |
[03:24] | – Completely annoying and mean? – Yeah. | -变得又坏又吵 -是的 |
[03:27] | Well, I sort of remember that | 我有点记得 |
[03:30] | fourth grade talent show not going so good. | 好像是四年级的才艺秀不是很顺利 |
[03:32] | Got a picture around here somewhere. | 这儿好像有照片 |
[03:34] | Now, where’s that daggone picture? I swear I just put– | 那该死的照片在哪里 我发誓我就放在… |
[03:38] | Oh, yeah. Right there. He was real bad. It was a disaster. | 没错 那里 你很坏 那简直是一场灾难 |
[03:43] | Where did all those fruits and vegetables come from? | 这些水果和蔬菜哪里来的 |
[03:45] | I brought them. Passed them out. | 我带的 传给我 |
[03:47] | Dang it, he was supposed to be helping me with the cows. | 该死 他本来应该帮我照顾奶牛 |
[03:49] | You can’t get milk out of a talent show. | 才艺秀又挤不出牛奶 |
[03:52] | – Weird. – But true. | -真奇怪 -但是很真实 |
[03:53] | He never got over it. | 他一直很介怀 |
[03:54] | Nitwit’s been a grumpy bully ever since that day. | 那呆子后来就变得很坏 |
[03:57] | What is wrong with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[03:59] | – You, maybe? – T-bone? | -可能是你的问题 -T骨牛肉 |
[04:00] | Sure! | 好 |
[04:04] | It’s the cows. | 是那些奶牛 |
[04:05] | Having identified the exact moment Mr. Krupp became a mean bully, | 确定了克拉普老师变成恶霸的确切时间 |
[04:09] | George and Harold decided to hijack– Uh, | 乔治和哈罗德决定劫持… |
[04:11] | borrow Melvin’s Time Toad 2000 | 借用梅尔文的时间蟾蜍2000 |
[04:14] | to go back in time and see what they could fix. | 回到那时候 看看有什么可以补救的 |
[04:20] | What do you think he’s dreaming about? | 你觉得他在做什么梦 |
[04:21] | That asteroid will end life as we know it. | 我们知道那个小行星会终结生命 |
[04:24] | – Nothing can save us now. – Nothing but science! | -没什么能救我们了 -除了科学 |
[04:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:29] | Yeah, that’s cool. | 那很棒 |
[04:41] | Let’s do this before he wakes up. | 在他醒之前行动吧 |
[04:42] | Here is the question: If you borrow a time machine | 问题来了 如果你借用了时间机器 |
[04:45] | and return before you left, did you actually borrow it? | 在你离开前还了回来 你真的借了吗 |
[04:47] | I hope Erica was right. | 我希望艾瑞卡是对的 |
[04:54] | – This place looks exactly the same. – Yep. Total dump. | -这地方看起来一模一样 -是啊 太傻了 |
[04:58] | All right, where’s Mr. Krupp? | 好了 克拉普老师在哪 |
[05:01] | I’m DJ Krazy Krupp! | 我是DJ克瑞奇·克拉普 |
[05:05] | *My name is Krazy Krupp And I’m here to stay?* | *我叫克瑞奇·克拉普 我在这里* |
[05:07] | *I like to follow the rules Particularly the ones I make up myself?* | *我喜欢遵循规则 尤其是自己制定的* |
[05:19] | – So bad. – Benny! | -太糟了 -本尼 |
[05:21] | – Why aren’t you watching the cows? – Ugh! Mom, I’m rapping! | -你为什么没有看着奶牛 -妈 我饶舌呢 |
[05:26] | Fire at will, kids. I need that boy milking! | 随意开火吧 孩子们 我需要那孩子去挤奶 |
[05:32] | Leave me alone! That’s it! | 别理我 我受够了 |
[05:34] | From now on, I’m gonna be mean and grumpy, | 从现在开始 我要变得刻薄 暴躁 |
[05:38] | and then become principal of this school | 然后成为这所学校的校长 |
[05:40] | so I can make all kids feel worse than I do! | 这样我就能让所有的孩子感觉比我还糟 |
[05:44] | So George and Harold went back for a do-over | 所以乔治和哈罗德回到那个时候重来 |
[05:47] | that would change Mr. Krupp’s life. | 那会改变克拉普老师的一生 |
[05:49] | Yo, I’m DJ Krazy Krupp! | 我是DJ克瑞奇·克拉普 |
[05:51] | And I’m DJ Jazzy George! | 我是DJ爵士乔治 |
[05:57] | And I’m DJ Heavy Harold! Wicka-wicka. | 我是DJ重金属哈罗德 |
[06:01] | And we’re gonna rock your world! | 我们会摇滚你的世界 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | And so, DJ Jazzy George and DJ Heavy Harold | DJ爵士乔治和DJ重金属哈罗德 |
[06:20] | made kid Krupp awesome. | 让小孩克拉普变得很酷 |
[06:24] | – I don’t know who you are, but thank you! – You’re welcome. | -我不知道你们是谁 但是谢谢 -不用谢 |
[06:28] | – Feeling good, right? – Yeah, like I can do anything. | -感觉很好 对吗 -对 就像我能做到任何事 |
[06:31] | Punch bears, fly, even open a business! | 打熊 飞 甚至做生意 |
[06:35] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这个 |
[06:36] | – I’m gonna be the best businessman ever! – Mission accomplished. | -我要成为最棒的商人 -任务完成 |
[06:40] | 第三章 时间污渍 | |
[06:46] | I sure hope we changed Mr. Krupp. | 我确定我们改变了克拉普老师 |
[06:50] | Krupp Corp? | 克拉普公司 |
[06:53] | We definitely changed something. | 我们绝对改变了什么 |
[06:55] | Harold, ever have the feeling | 哈罗德 有过 |
[06:57] | two evil robots are right behind you? | 两个邪恶机器人就站在你身后的感觉吗 |
[06:59] | All the time. Why? | 一直都有 为什么这么问 |
[07:01] | ‘Cause that. | 因为那个 |
[07:02] | Halt, non-robots. | 停下 非机器人 |
[07:06] | Obstruction is fruitless. | 阻碍是没用的 |
[07:10] | This way, George. | 这边 乔治 |
[07:14] | In case we die, | 要是我们死了 |
[07:15] | remember when I said a ghost ate your ice cream sandwich? | 记得我说鬼吃了你的冰激凌三明治那次吗 |
[07:18] | Well, that was me. | 是我吃的 |
[07:19] | I know. That’s why I signed | 我知道 所以 |
[07:20] | you up for a bunch of furniture catalogs. | 我给你订了一堆家具目录册 |
[07:23] | So good. | 很好 |
[07:25] | Robot wedgies are extremely unpleasant! | 楔形脚跟机器人特别不高兴 |
[07:30] | Harold, it’s a toy factory | 哈罗德 这是个玩具工厂 |
[07:32] | with all of our classmates working here. | 我们全班同学都在这工作 |
[07:35] | More like a toy sweatshop. | 更像是个玩具血汗工厂 |
[07:38] | Let’s go, people. Work more, smile less. | 快 多工作 少微笑 |
[07:42] | – This looks bad. – Ugh. Rude! | -看起来很糟 -很无礼 |
[07:44] | Where were you guys? | 你们去哪了 |
[07:45] | You can’t leave your posts. | 你们不能离开你们的岗位 |
[07:46] | It gets us all in trouble, especially me. | 会给我们大家惹麻烦的 尤其是我 |
[07:49] | – Why you? – I’m section leader. | -为什么 -我是部门负责人 |
[07:52] | If you leave again, they’ll give us all robot wedgies. | 如果你们再离开 他们就会让我们做楔形脚跟机器人 |
[07:57] | This is rubber ducky easy street. | 这里是做橡胶鸭子的 |
[07:59] | It doesn’t get better than this. | 没有比这个更轻松的了 |
[08:08] | – Of course Melvin is in on this. – Yep, no surprise there. | -当然这里面有梅尔文的事 -并不惊讶 |
[08:13] | Thank you, Melvin. | 谢谢你 梅尔文 |
[08:15] | And thank you for never speaking. | 谢谢你从不说话 |
[08:18] | You really are the perfect underling. | 你真的是完美的下属 |
[08:21] | Melvin doesn’t talk here? Guess this place isn’t all bad. | 梅尔文在这里不说话 我想这个地方也没那么糟 |
[08:25] | Behold, sweatshop staff, the new Krupp Corp. Commercial! | 看 血汗工厂的员工 新的克拉普公司广告 |
[08:31] | It’s a Krupp Corp. Toy-dal wave. The stretchy sticky stuff. | 克拉普公司 玩具浪潮 有弹性的粘糊糊的东西 |
[08:35] | Sneaky-snuggle snake. | 狡猾依偎蛇 |
[08:37] | And Laughy Lenny. | 爱笑的莱尼 |
[08:40] | Krupp Corp. We make it, you buy it. | 克拉普公司 我们制造 你们购买 |
[08:47] | This is a Krupp-tastrophe. | 这是克拉普灾难 |
[08:49] | Maybe we turned him from | 我们大概把他从一个 |
[08:50] | a mean principal into a meaner businessman. | 刻薄的校长变成了一个更刻薄的商人 |
[08:53] | Maybe he was born mean. | 他大概就是天生刻薄 |
[08:55] | That could be true. | 可能是真的 |
[08:56] | It’s time for Captain Underpants. | 是时候让内裤队长出场了 |
[08:58] | Got your snapping finger loaded? | 准备好打响指了吗 |
[09:01] | Snap them if you got them. | 准备好就打 |
[09:10] | Why are you snapping at me? | 你们为什么对我打响指 |
[09:12] | Are you snapping in praise of me? Are you beatniks? | 你们是用打响指奉承我吗 你们是披头族吗 |
[09:16] | Wait. We got rid of Captain Underpants? Again? | 等等 我们弄丢了内裤队长 又一次 |
[09:19] | Robots, wedgie these beatniks out of here! | 机器人 把那些披头族丢出去 |
[09:23] | Robot wedgies are the worst way to travel! | 被机器人拎真是最糟糕的移动方式 |
[09:26] | We could have just walked here. | 我们可以走过来的 |
[09:35] | Erica, do you think we’ll ever have bowls | 艾瑞卡 你觉得我们有可能拿到碗 |
[09:38] | so the hot gruel doesn’t hurt our hands? | 好让热粥不伤我们的手吗 |
[09:40] | One day, little buddy. | 未来某日吧 小兄弟 |
[09:44] | Lights out, everyone. | 全体熄灯 |
[09:47] | Sing us a song, Erica. Please? | 能给我们唱首歌吗 艾瑞卡 |
[09:50] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | *In a wedgie-free world* | *在一个没有拎内裤的世界* |
[10:00] | *Where the sun shines all day* | *那世界阳光普照* |
[10:03] | And robots don’t pinch you with glee* | *在那里机器人不会开心地掐你* |
[10:07] | *You can eat from a bowl And run out and play* | *你能用碗吃饭 终日嬉戏玩耍* |
[10:11] | *And you don’t need a gate pass to pee* | *并且上厕所不用批准* |
[10:17] | *Every boy and every girl* | *每个少年少女* |
[10:21] | *In a robot wedgie-free world* | *在没有机器人拎内裤的世界里* |
[10:29] | It sounds like paradise. | 听着像天国 |
[10:33] | They’re out. | 他们睡着了 |
[10:35] | Wanna play cards? | 想玩牌吗 |
[10:37] | Sure, but before we play, can you tell us how all this happened? | 行 但玩之前能告诉我们这一切怎么回事吗 |
[10:41] | Okay, it’s not like we’re short on time. | 可以 反正我们不赶时间 |
[10:44] | It all began when Krupp killed it at his talent show, | 一切始于克拉普在他的才艺秀上碾压性胜出 |
[10:47] | which gave him the confidence to become the best businessman ever. | 那给了他成为有史以来最伟大商人的自信 |
[10:51] | So Krupp bought this failing school on the cheap | 克拉普用低价买下了这所失败的学校 |
[10:54] | and turned it into a toy sweatshop. | 把它变成了玩具血汗工厂 |
[10:56] | Then he made the government get rid of child labor laws | 然后他令政府废除了童工法令 |
[10:59] | so he could get rich off of our sweat. | 这样他就可以靠压榨我们致富 |
[11:01] | Just your typical diabolical rags-to-riches story. | 就是那种典型的大腹便便的有钱人故事 |
[11:04] | Bowl. | 碗 |
[11:05] | Bowl. | 碗 |
[11:06] | Now we’re stuck here forever. | 我们被永远困在这里了 |
[11:08] | Unless we escape! | 除非我们逃跑 |
[11:10] | I know everything about this place. | 我了解这里的一切 |
[11:12] | It’s impossible to escape. I’m out. | 不可能逃跑的 我去睡了 |
[11:15] | We’ve gotta escape. | 我们得跑出去 |
[11:17] | And get back to the Time Toad to fix this. | 回到时间蟾蜍那里修正这一切 |
[11:19] | But we’re never gonna get out of here without Erica’s help. | 但没有艾瑞卡的帮助我们出不去的 |
[11:22] | We’ve gotta find a way to inspire her. | 我们得想个法子让她振作起来 |
[11:26] | How about a comic book? | 画本漫画如何 |
[11:34] | 报纸 邪恶且富有 克拉普斯利·P·胡须顿三世 | |
[11:34] | So, there was this evil fat cat with a top hat and monocle | 从前有只带高帽与单片镜的邪恶肥猫 |
[11:37] | named Kruppsly P. Whiskerton III,etc., | 叫做克拉普斯利·P·胡须顿三世 |
[11:40] | who had so much money and coins. | 它超级有钱 |
[11:42] | But he was so greedy, he wanted all the money, times infinity. | 但他特别贪婪 他想要的金钱无穷无尽 |
[11:45] | So he made kids work in a hot factory to make dumb stuff, | 所以他迫使小孩在一个闷热工厂制造无聊玩意 |
[11:48] | like lawn furniture and taxes. | 比如户外家具和税单之类的 |
[11:50] | And the kids were all, “This is terrible.” | 孩子们都觉得 “太糟糕了” |
[11:51] | So Captain Underpants was like, | 内裤队长就表示 |
[11:53] | “Kids shouldn’t be factory working. | “小孩不应该在工厂干活 |
[11:55] | They should be running around, cha-cha-cha, and playing trumpet.” | 他们应该到处玩耍 吹吹小号” |
[11:58] | So he went to punch Kruppsly P. Whiskerton, | 他跑去想要打克拉普斯利·P·胡须顿 |
[12:00] | but he couldn’t | 但他下不了手 |
[12:01] | because Kruppsly was cute, | 因为克拉普斯利很可爱 |
[12:03] | and heroes can’t hurt cute things. | 而英雄不能伤害可爱的东西 |
[12:04] | So Captain Underpants was stumped, | 内裤队长犯愁了 |
[12:06] | but then he noticed how much the kids sweated, | 但他看到孩子们流了那么多汗 |
[12:08] | which you could tell ’cause he said, | 这点很明显因为他说 |
[12:09] | “You’re sweating, like, a lot.” | “你们出汗出得好厉害” |
[12:11] | So he used his super flying speed to fly in circles so fast, | 他用他的超级飞行速度绕圈飞得超快 |
[12:14] | it turned their sweat into a sweatnami | 把孩子们的汗都变成了汗啸 |
[12:16] | that broke the walls, splish-splash! | 汗啸冲垮了墙壁 |
[12:19] | And washed the kids out of the factory to sweet freedom. | 把孩子们冲出了这个工厂 获得了自由 |
[12:24] | My lips hurt. | 我嘴唇疼 |
[12:25] | Then the kids made Kruppsly pay them back | 接着孩子们给克拉普斯利录了诸如 |
[12:26] | by putting him in cat videos where he falls off counters | 它掉下柜子 与犀牛相依相偎 弹钢琴 |
[12:29] | and snuggles with a rhino and, like, plays piano. | 之类的猫咪影片来获得赔偿 |
[12:31] | It got the kids rich! | 这让孩子们发财了 |
[12:33] | And the kids used the money for good things, | 孩子们用这笔钱去做好事 |
[12:34] | like building roads and bridges and hospitals | 比如修路 修桥 修建医院 |
[12:36] | and playgrounds and roller coasters and trumpet practice rooms | 和运动场 过山车 小号练习室 |
[12:39] | and salamanders and an ice cream combat arena. | 蜥蜴与冰淇淋战斗区 |
[12:42] | And that’s how they escaped to freedom. | 这就是他们奔向自由的经过 |
[12:44] | We can do that too, if you help us, Erica. | 我们也能那么做 如果你帮助我们 艾瑞卡 |
[12:47] | The end! | 大结局 |
[12:50] | So, did it work? Ooh, the suspense is killing me. | 可以吗 这个悬念真是吊足了我的胃口 |
[12:53] | – Okay. I’m in again. – Yes! | -可以 我加入 -好 |
[12:55] | So first thing, we need to deal with the robots. | 那么第一件事 我们得想办法对付机器人 |
[12:57] | Too bad we don’t have a naked super guy like him. | 我们没有像他那样的光溜溜的超人真是太糟了 |
[13:00] | – But we could. – Yeah, we just need a hypno-ring. | -但是我们可以有 -是 我们只需要个催眠戒指 |
[13:03] | A hypno-ring? | 催眠戒指 |
[13:05] | – How are we supposed to get that? – I can make one. | -我们怎么弄到那东西 -我可以做一个 |
[13:10] | They gasped because no one has ever heard Melvin speak. | 他们倒吸一口气是因为没人听到过梅尔文说话 |
[13:13] | Plus, the air quality in here is not great. | 还有这里的空气不是很好 |
[13:18] | I can make anything. | 我什么都能做 |
[13:19] | I invented all of this. | 这些都是我发明的 |
[13:20] | The robots, the machines, the factory. | 机器人 机器 工厂 |
[13:24] | Krupp said he’d reward me. Instead, he made me his furniture. | 克拉普说他会奖励我 反而他把我当成了他的家具 |
[13:28] | His footstool, his coat rack, his wig mannequin! | 他的脚凳 衣架 假发模特 |
[13:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We got it, man. Furniture. | 好好好 我们知道了 天 家具 |
[13:34] | Sorry, it’s just been a while since I spoke. | 抱歉 只是我好久没说话了 |
[13:37] | Anyway, enough! So I’ll make your ring. | 不管怎样 我受够了 所以我给你们制作戒指 |
[13:40] | And I’ll– We’ll be free of that nitwit. | 我会 我们会从那个笨蛋手中夺回自由 |
[13:43] | Okay, so while Melvin makes the ring… | 好 那在梅尔文制造戒指的时候… |
[13:47] | here’s what we’ll do. | 我们这么做 |
[13:51] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[13:52] | How’d you like to be promoted to… | 你想被提拔成… |
[13:55] | And then, the orangutan said, “Not in my swimming pool.” | 然后猩猩说”别在我的泳池” |
[14:01] | The sound of happy children, it’s like nails on a chalkboard. | 快乐孩子的声音 就像黑板上的钉子 |
[14:04] | Stop being happy! | 别开心了 |
[14:06] | Robots! | 机器人 |
[14:07] | Everyone, it worked. Scatter. Draw the robots away. | 各位 奏效了 散开 引开机器人 |
[14:15] | Melvin, give us the ring. | 梅尔文 给我们戒指 |
[14:17] | Here! | 给 |
[14:21] | Melvin, you can speak? | 梅尔文 你会说话 |
[14:23] | Oh, you traitor! | 你个叛徒 |
[14:28] | – What is that? – You are getting sleepy. | -那是什么 -你非常困 |
[14:32] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[14:37] | All right, here goes nothing. | 不管那么多了 |
[14:39] | When I snap my fingers, you’ll turn into Captain Underpants. | 当我打响指的时候 你就会变成内裤队长 |
[14:47] | Tra-la-la! Hey, I’m on a cloud of frogs! | 我在一堆青蛙上面 |
[14:53] | Captain Underpants, we need to escape. | 内裤队长 我们得逃跑 |
[14:55] | – Oh! Can we take the frogs? – Not so fast! | -我们能带上这些青蛙吗 -别那么着急 |
[14:59] | I have The Big Book of Business Rules. | 我有《企业规则书》 |
[15:02] | I invoke business rule 36JX47. | 我援引企业规则36JX47 |
[15:05] | If the president of a business ever becomes a crazy naked guy, | 如果一家企业的主席变成了疯狂的光溜溜的家伙 |
[15:08] | whoever calls it gets to be the new president. | 谁提出谁就能当新主席 |
[15:11] | – I call it! – What? | -我提出 -什么 |
[15:13] | Melvin, why did you help us? | 梅尔文 你为什么帮我们 |
[15:14] | Oh, no, you helped me. Fools! I’m in control now. | 不 你们帮了我 笨蛋 现在由我掌控一切 |
[15:19] | Robots, get the caped naked guy! | 机器人 抓住那个穿斗篷的裸男 |
[15:24] | Wait, he doesn’t have any powers. | 等等 他没有任何能力 |
[15:25] | Oh, yeah, we forgot super juice. Maybe it’ll be okay. | 对啊 我们忘了超级果汁 也许没什么 |
[15:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:37] | Presented in Shop-o-Rama. | 以商场连环画的方式体现 |
[15:39] | Because it’s safe unless you shop till you drop. | 因为这很安全除非你买到手软 |
[15:42] | Here we have the Pummel Plate featuring a delightful rendering | 我们这里有很好地描绘了 |
[15:42] | 新到店 连击盘子 | |
[15:45] | of a robot punching a man in his underwear. | 一个机器人连击穿着内裤的人的盘子 |
[15:48] | Classic. Timeless. Yours for six easy payments of $19.95. | 经典 可以永久保存 售价19.95 可分6期付款 |
[15:52] | Look out. Here comes the Bash Ball, | 小心 接下来是塑料浴球 |
[15:53] | 新品到店 塑料浴球 | |
[15:55] | which shows robots sandwiching a partially clothed gentleman. | 上面画着两个机器人夹着一个半裸的男人 |
[15:58] | And it’s yours for just 12 easy payments of $35.93. | 现在购买 12期分期付款只需35.93 |
[16:01] | 新品到店 附魔师T恤 | |
[16:02] | Smart. Sophisticated. | 好看 有内涵的 |
[16:04] | The Enchanter’s T-shirt for him | 附魔师T恤 |
[16:06] | shows robots hurling an injured, | 上面画着机器人扔一个 |
[16:07] | mostly naked buffoon to his doom. | 受伤的 大部分裸露的小丑 |
[16:14] | A yogurt pool! Mm, okay. | 酸奶池 好 |
[16:17] | Wait. Most yogurt doesn’t burn. | 等等 大多数酸奶不烫的 |
[16:19] | Because that yogurt is actually toxic plastic. | 因为那酸奶实际上是有毒塑料 |
[16:22] | Most yogurt doesn’t burn! | 大多数酸奶不烫 |
[16:26] | Oh, no! Call the yogurt poli– | 不 打给酸奶… |
[16:32] | – Captain Underpants! – No! | -内裤队长 -不 |
[16:33] | No! | 不 |
[16:34] | Well, that was unsettling. | 那可真令人不安 |
[16:36] | Anyhoo, I hereby rename this company Sneedworks! | 不管怎样 我将公司重命名为斯尼德公司 |
[16:40] | – Captain. – Underpants. | -内裤 -队长 |
[16:43] | No! | 不要 |
[16:46] | 你配不上我们的产品 你配不上我们的服务 | |
[16:51] | My Sweltershelter 2000 accomplishes the impossible task | 我的暴汗机2000完成了不可能的任务 |
[16:55] | of amassing liquid in one place. | 在一个地方收集液体 |
[16:58] | Liquid, you’ve met your match. | 液体 你遇到你的另一半了 |
[17:00] | You mean, like a cup or a glass or a jug or a bowl? | 你是说 类似一个杯子或碗之类的 |
[17:03] | – Ooh, a bowl! – Silence, chair! | -碗 -闭嘴 椅子 |
[17:07] | I’m alive even though you | 就算你把我从露台上 |
[17:08] | kicked me off the balcony and you don’t care. | 踢下来 我也是活人 虽然你不在乎 |
[17:11] | I’m going to sell toys and the sweat that made them. | 我要销售玩具以及制造玩具的汗水 |
[17:16] | Wanna look like you’ve exercised without exercising? | 想要无需健美的健美身材吗 |
[17:19] | Sneaky Sweat. | 狡猾汗水 |
[17:22] | It looks like sweat because it is sweat. | 它看起来像汗水因为它就是汗水 |
[17:25] | Sneaky Sweat. | 狡猾汗水 |
[17:27] | I’m double dipping. I’m gonna make trillions! | 我两面赚钱 我会赚上兆的钱 |
[17:31] | This is all our fault. | 这都是我们的错 |
[17:32] | I can’t believe Captain Underpants is gone. | 我没法相信内裤队长死了 |
[17:35] | He was a true hero. | 他是个真正的英雄 |
[17:36] | So long, sweet, bumbling prince. | 又烦人 脾气又好 又笨手笨脚的王子 |
[17:39] | Yeah, he can’t save us now. We’re doomed. | 他现在救不了我们了 我们完了 |
[17:41] | So hot. So sweaty. | 真热 出了好多汗 |
[17:45] | Hey, George, wait a minute. What if we made our own sweatnami? | 乔治 等等 我们能制造自己的汗啸吗 |
[17:47] | 内裤队长与美妙的自由之血 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森著 | |
[17:49] | Yeah, we can use that! | 我们可以试试那招 |
[17:52] | Hey, get back to toiling. Robots, get them! | 回去干苦工 机器人 抓住他们 |
[18:06] | Let them fly! | 让他们飞 |
[18:09] | Jump! | 跳 |
[18:11] | It worked! | 有用 |
[18:13] | It’s about to get funky in here. | 这里要变得臭烘烘的了 |
[18:17] | Sweatnami! | 汗啸 |
[18:19] | Everyone, grab a dolphin floaty. | 大家抓一只海豚浮漂 |
[18:23] | And surf your way to freedom! | 向自由冲浪吧 |
[18:40] | Oh, we did it, and it wasn’t even hard. | 我们成功啦 这一点都不难 |
[18:44] | 第七章 汗水都没了 | |
[18:48] | Harold, we need to find the Time Toad. | 哈罗德 我们得找到时间蟾蜍 |
[18:52] | George, wait! Look. | 乔治 等等 看 |
[18:54] | 你配不上我们的产品 你配不上我们 | |
[18:55] | Oh, yeah, can’t pass that up. | 不能漏掉这个 |
[18:58] | 斯尼德公司 我们的产品是大便 | |
[18:59] | – Sneedworks. -“Our products R doo doo.” | -斯尼德公司 -“我们的产品是大便” |
[19:02] | Very amusing! | 很好笑 |
[19:05] | – Wait, why are you so calm? – Yeah, that’s not good. | -等下 你怎么这么镇定 -这不太对 |
[19:08] | You’re right because now I’m gonna do this. | 你是对的 因为我现在要做这个 |
[19:11] | Melvin. | 梅尔文 |
[19:32] | Factorytron 2000! | 电工厂2000 |
[19:34] | How you like me now? | 现在爱我了吗 |
[19:36] | I heard that phraseology in a movie once. | 我在电影里见过这句台词 |
[19:42] | Any way to talk you out of this? | 有办法说服你放弃吗 |
[19:44] | Hmm, no. Nothing personal. Just don’t like you. | 没有 无关私人恩怨 就是不喜欢你们 |
[19:56] | What? What is that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[19:58] | It’s inside! | 在里面 |
[20:01] | No! | 不 |
[20:02] | No! | 不 |
[20:04] | I don’t like these readings. | 我讨厌这些读数 |
[20:08] | – He’s alive! – It’s Captain Underpants! | -他还活着 -内裤队长 |
[20:13] | Oh, froggies! | 小青蛙 |
[20:16] | How’s Captain Underpants alive? I’ll tell you. | 内裤队长怎么还活着呢 我来告诉你们 |
[20:18] | I’m the narrator, that’s my job. | 我是旁白 这是我的工作 |
[20:20] | You see, the strange toxic slurry | 那奇怪的有毒液体的 |
[20:22] | was the exact right combination of chemicals and plastic | 化学和塑料成分恰好是使内裤队长 |
[20:25] | to give Captain Underpants stretch powers. | 获得伸缩能力的物质组成 |
[20:29] | I’m mad bendy, yo! | 我是疯本迪 |
[20:31] | I can use my arms as a jump rope. | 我能用双臂当跳绳 |
[20:35] | How about you use your arms to punch that robot? | 你能用你的手臂打那机器人一拳吗 |
[20:39] | Worth a shot. Tra-la-la! | 值得一试 |
[20:46] | Oh, snap! | 小菜一碟 |
[20:53] | Heard that in a movie, too. Engage! | 也在电影里见过 开火 |
[20:59] | Be intimidating. | 吓人点 |
[21:00] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[21:03] | Hey, robot. | 机器人 |
[21:04] | Why don’t you pick on someone with stretchy legs? | 你为啥不找有伸缩腿的人打架呢 |
[21:11] | Come on, to the Time Toad. | 来 去找时间蟾蜍 |
[21:12] | Let’s get out of here before this goes south. | 趁这里情况还好离开这里 |
[21:16] | Ducky! | 小鸭子 |
[21:19] | Let’s go back and try something else to make Mr. Krupp nice. | 我们回去用其它办法让克拉普先生变好 |
[21:22] | Don’t you see? | 你还没明白 |
[21:23] | When we try to make Krupp better, we make everything worse. Whoa! | 我们想让他变好时 让一切都更糟了 |
[21:27] | We’ve gotta put things back the way they were | 我们得把一切扳回原样 |
[21:29] | ’cause our Krupp is as good as Krupp gets. | 因为我们的克拉普已经不能更好了 |
[21:37] | Harold, there’s the Time Toad. | 时间蟾蜍在这里 |
[21:56] | “U R doo doo.” | “你是大便” |
[21:59] | I R not doo doo! | 我不是大便 |
[22:05] | *My name is Krazy Krupp And I’m here to say* | *我是克瑞奇·克拉普 我来这里要说* |
[22:07] | *I like to follow the rules Particularly the ones I make up myself* | *我喜欢遵守规则 特别是我自己制定的* |
[22:12] | George and Harold managed to return everything | 乔治和哈罗德让事情变回 |
[22:14] | to the way it unfortunately was. | 原本不幸的样子 |
[22:17] | But you said bullies become bullies because of one bad moment. | 但你说恶霸成为恶霸是因为某个糟糕的时刻 |
[22:20] | Most bullies, but not Krupp. | 大部分恶霸 不包括克拉普 |
[22:26] | He was just born that way. And you can’t unpickle a pickle. | 他天生如此 木已成舟 |
[22:31] | Thanks, Dante. | 谢啦 丹堤 |
[22:34] | Oh, and by the way, you guys left this at Sneedworks. | 顺便 你们把这个忘在斯尼德公司了 |
[22:39] | What? | 什么 |