时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:21] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | – Remember that now. – He’s got porcelain armor | -请记住 -他还有瓷甲 |
[00:24] | and a score to settle. You have it? | 还有帐腰酸 画好了吗 |
[00:26] | – Almost! – Do you have it? | -快乐 -画好了吗 |
[00:27] | – Yes! – Show me! | -嗯 -给我看看 |
[00:30] | – Colonel Urinal! – Yes! | -尿尿中校 -太棒了 |
[00:32] | I love you, Colonel Urinal. | 我爱你 尿尿中校 |
[00:36] | Hey, George, is your butt wet? | 乔治 你的屁股湿了吗 |
[00:39] | Oh, no. We sat in chocolate pudding. | 不 我们坐在巧克力布丁上了 |
[00:41] | This is not good, not good. | 这可不妙 不妙 |
[00:43] | Let’s get out of here before anyone… | 赶紧离开 不然大家… |
[00:52] | Guys, Ted Turdsly! | 伙计们 |
[00:54] | George and Harold are the new Ted Turdslys! | 乔治和哈罗德是新的泰德·塔斯利 |
[00:57] | No! | 不 |
[00:59] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:00] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:02] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:06] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:08] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:09] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:13] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:16] | *And don’t forget, when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *别忘了 他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:19] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:22] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:26] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:32] | 第一章 有布丁 有问题 | |
[01:34] | I can’t believe we’re the new Ted Turdslys. Our lives are over. | 真不敢相信我们成了新的泰德·塔斯利 我们完了 |
[01:38] | Who or what is “Ted Turdsly”? | 泰德·塔斯利到底是什么 |
[01:40] | It’s the humiliating nickname given any kid at Jerome Horwitz | 这是杰罗姆·霍维茨小学对把布丁弄到裤子上的人 |
[01:43] | who gets pudding on their pants. | 起的外号 |
[01:45] | No one knows how it began, | 没人知道是怎么开始的 |
[01:46] | but everyone knows it’s a death sentence, without death. | 但大家都知道这是没有死亡的死刑 |
[01:49] | Even Principal Krupp gleefully joined in. | 连克拉普校长都开心地加入了 |
[01:52] | I understand we have a new Ted Turdsly. | 我知道出现了新的泰德·塔斯利 |
[01:57] | I demand you identify the Ted Turdsly. | 我要求你们指出泰德·塔斯利 |
[02:06] | Let me get a picture! | 让我来拍一张照 |
[02:07] | – I mean, that is just– – So wrong. | -这真是… -大错特错 |
[02:09] | – Can’t even. – Yeah. | -没法苟同 -对 |
[02:10] | Let me get… | 让我… |
[02:12] | Look at your pants! | 看看你的裤子 |
[02:14] | – I don’t want that humiliation. – We gotta get out of town. | -我不想被那样羞辱 -我们要赶紧出城 |
[02:18] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[02:19] | We don’t care what people think about us. | 我们不在乎别人是怎么看我们的 |
[02:21] | Yeah, you’re right. You know what? | 你说得没错 你知道吗 |
[02:23] | Let’s get out there and own this. | 我们出去接受一切 |
[02:25] | We’ll be Ted Turdsly with capital Ts. | 我们将成为大写的泰德·塔斯利 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Right after we wash our pants | 没错 在我们洗了裤子 |
[02:29] | – and deny it ever happened. – Exactly. | -否认这一切后 -没错 |
[02:31] | 第二章 别相信擦痕 | |
[02:38] | This is Theodore Murdsly, the school’s lavatory salesman. | 这是西奥多·默里 学校的盥洗用具推销员 |
[02:41] | He sells things like soap, urinal cakes, | 他专门卖肥皂 便池垫 |
[02:44] | and, of course, toilet paper. | 还有当然了 厕纸 |
[02:45] | Hear about George and Harold? I wouldn’t trade places with them | 听说乔治和哈罗德的事了吗 给我一百金币 |
[02:48] | for 100 gold doubloons and a dragon slayer sword of ice. | 和屠龙冰箭都不愿意和他们换位置 |
[02:51] | Did I invite you to speak, bit player? Begone! | 我邀请你来逼逼的吗 按键员 闭嘴 |
[02:53] | But they’re the new Ted Turdslys. | 但是他们是新的泰德·塔斯利 |
[03:04] | Ah, chili. | 放松 |
[03:08] | I hear you’ve– | 我听说你… |
[03:16] | I hear you’ve suspended all toilet paper deliveries. | 我听说你停了所有送厕纸的人的职 |
[03:20] | Any reason? | 有什么理由吗 |
[03:20] | Actually there is a very good reason. | 其实有个很好的理由 |
[03:22] | Mr. Krupp blew the school’s annual toilet paper budget | 克拉普先生用光了学校一年的厕纸预算 |
[03:25] | trying to impress Ms. Yewh, remember? | 想要讨好尤老师 记得吗 |
[03:27] | We’re BYOTP now. Or whatever is handy. | 我们现在不用厕纸了 怎么方便就行 |
[03:30] | Wake up! You’re in over your head. | 醒醒 你快不行了 |
[03:31] | – Why? – It’s Chili Wednesday. | -为什么 -这是辣周三 |
[03:34] | This is our new line of flushable wipes. | 这是我们的新可冲纸巾 |
[03:37] | They’re a real game changer. | 完全能改变局势 |
[03:39] | Sounds expensive. Hard pass. | 听起来就很贵 不要 |
[03:40] | – Incredibly absorbent. – No dice! | -吸收性很强 -不要 |
[03:42] | – They’re free! – Nothing in life’s free. Case closed! | -免费的 -人生中没有免费 面谈 |
[03:50] | You’ll excuse me. Chili. | 不好意思 辣 |
[03:54] | Open, open, open! | 开门 开门 开门 |
[03:58] | Make way! | 让开 |
[04:00] | Why won’t this pudding come out? | 为什么这些布丁擦不掉 |
[04:03] | Hold it still. | 别动 |
[04:09] | Went better in my head. | 我觉得这样好多了 |
[04:10] | There’s gotta be something down here we can wear. Uh, come on. | 这里肯定有我们能穿的 过来 |
[04:14] | Bingo! Jackpot! X marks the spot! | 找到了 标记这个地方 |
[04:18] | – I found a book of clichés. – Hey! Old unicorns? | -我找到了一本老书 -老独角兽 |
[04:21] | Back in my day… | 在我的年代 |
[04:22] | “Uniforms,” Buddy. “Uniforms.” | 制服 伙计 制服 |
[04:25] | 第三章 完全记不起来 | |
[04:27] | I don’t think there’s any other way to say this. We look amazing. | 我觉得没有别的说法了 你看上去棒极了 |
[04:30] | Like mavericks who never sat in pudding. | 就像从来没有坐在布丁上的小牛队 |
[04:32] | That’s right. We’re cool. | 对 我们很酷 |
[04:33] | – Not Ted Turdsly. – Deal with it. | -不是泰德·塔斯利 -就是这样 |
[04:35] | Hey, Gooch, must’ve heard wrong. No Ted Turdslys here. | 古奇 一定是听错了 这里没有泰德·塔斯利 |
[04:38] | Who are you guys? I’m just gonna keep walking | 你们是谁 我要继续走了 |
[04:41] | and not wait for an answer to that ’cause I’m confused. | 不等你们回答 因为我很困惑 |
[04:44] | Weird. Guess he can’t | 奇怪 可能他不能接受 |
[04:45] | handle how comfortable we are in our own skin. | 我们这样有多舒服吧 |
[04:47] | Don’t even try it, Melvin. We’re cool and we are loving it. | 别想了 梅尔文 我们很酷 我们喜欢这样 |
[04:52] | Melvin? Who? Mel– Mel-who? | 梅尔文 谁 梅尔 梅尔谁 |
[04:56] | Weird. It’s like they don’t remember anything. | 奇怪 就像他们什么都不记得 |
[04:59] | Like… Like they lost their memory. | 就像他们失去了他们的记忆 |
[05:01] | “You are kind, generous and thoughtful.” Okay. | “你们是善良 慷慨和体贴” 好 |
[05:04] | I’m Kind, you’re Generous and you’re Thoughtful. Cool names. Cha! | 我是善良 你是慷慨 你是体贴 很酷的名字 |
[05:09] | “Join the whale wishers.” Okay. Let’s go save the whales. | “加入鲸鱼志愿者” 好 我们去拯救鲸鱼 |
[05:13] | Everyone has lost their memory. | 每个人都失忆了 |
[05:15] | Like that movie, Everyone’s Lost Their Memory. | 就像那电影 每个人都失忆了 |
[05:17] | A world where everyone’s lost their memory… | 一个大家都失忆了的世界 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | – I love that. – You two! | -我喜欢 -你们两个 |
[05:23] | Krupp will remember. | 克拉普会记得的 |
[05:24] | His dislike for us burns eternal, like the sun. | 他不喜欢我们 就像阳光一样 燃烧永恒 |
[05:26] | I’ve got one question for you! | 我有个问题问你们 |
[05:29] | Do you know who I am? Because I can’t remember a thing. | 你们知道我是谁吗 因为我什么都记不起来 |
[05:33] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[05:34] | We should find out what’s | 我们应该弄明白 |
[05:35] | going and help our friends get their memory back? | 发生了什么 帮我们的朋友恢复记忆 |
[05:38] | – The other thing. – Oh, yeah, that’s way better. | -另一件 -对 那个更好 |
[05:40] | *They started a new They’re back at square one* | *他们重新开始 从零开始* |
[05:43] | *They got a fresh start And they’re having some fun* | *他们有崭新的开始 并很开心* |
[05:48] | – *Fresh start* – *They can do what they want* | -*崭新的开始* -*他们随心所欲* |
[05:51] | – *Fresh start* – *They could eat a croissant* | -*崭新的开始* -*他们可以吃牛角面包* |
[05:54] | *They can swing for the fences With no consequences* | *他们可以孤注一掷 不用担心后果* |
[05:59] | *Fresh start* | *崭新的开始* |
[06:00] | Fresh Start is filmed before a live studio audience. | 《崭新的开始》在现场观众前录制 |
[06:02] | This is Principal Murdsly. | 我是默里校长 |
[06:04] | Everyone report to the gym, immediately, | 所有人都立刻到体育馆报到 |
[06:06] | for the cool principal appreciation assembly. | 参加酷校长赞赏大会 |
[06:09] | – Principal Murdsly? Who’s that? – That name is so familiar. | -默里校长 那是谁 -那名字好熟悉 |
[06:13] | Mic check. Mic check. I am Mr. Murdsly, your principal. | 麦克风测试 我是默里老师 你们的校长 |
[06:18] | I have always been your principal. Now repeat after me. | 我一直都是你们的校长 现在跟我读 |
[06:21] | I am the… | 我是… |
[06:23] | Uh, what is… What is that? | 那是 那是什么 |
[06:27] | I am the… | 我是… |
[06:29] | I am the coolest principal, and no one makes fun of me ever! | 我是最酷的校长 没人取笑过我 |
[06:33] | You’re the coolest principal, and no one makes fun of you ever. | 你是最酷的校长 没人取笑过你 |
[06:36] | Ah, yes, yes. Good, good. | 对 对 很好 很好 |
[06:39] | I’m also the… Come on! | 我还是… 拜托 |
[06:41] | This day keeps getting stranger. | 今天真是越来越奇怪了 |
[06:43] | I just wanna see what happens next. | 我只想看看接下来会发生什么 |
[06:45] | Anyway, I’m also… | 不管怎样 我还是… |
[06:48] | Oh, you got to be– | 你得… |
[06:49] | You know what? We’ll just sing! Follow along! | 我们就唱吧 跟着唱 |
[06:52] | *Mr. Murdsly is the coolest He’s the greatest guy we know* | *默里老师是最酷的 他是我们认识的最好的人* |
[06:56] | *He’s smart, he’s funny, he’s popular* | *他聪明 幽默 受欢迎* |
[07:00] | You know what? He’s… He’s brainwashing everybody. | 他在给大家洗脑 |
[07:04] | – Not good. – We gotta stop this. | -不太妙 -我们得阻止这一切 |
[07:05] | – You’re not our principal! – Yeah, you’re a stranger | -你不是我们的校长 -对 你是个陌生人 |
[07:08] | who writes catchy songs! | 会写朗朗上口的歌的陌生人 |
[07:09] | Of course I’m your principal. How absurd! Ha-ha-ha! | 我当然是你们的校长 多荒唐啊 哈哈哈 |
[07:13] | Students! | 同学们 |
[07:14] | Do what we always do with traitors. | 做我们对叛徒做的事 |
[07:17] | – What’s that? – Seize them! | -那是什么 -抓住他们 |
[07:19] | Check, please. | 结账 谢谢 |
[07:23] | Sir, I don’t know who I am, | 先生 我不知道我是谁 |
[07:25] | but I am intuitively drawn to your somewhat evil power. | 但是我不知怎地被你的邪恶力量所吸引 |
[07:29] | – I want to help. – As you wish… | -我想帮忙 -如你所愿… |
[07:33] | Melvin. Yes, you’re definitely a Melvin. | 梅尔文 对 你就是梅尔文 |
[07:36] | Melvin. That name fits me like a latex glove. | 梅尔文 那名字像胶乳手套一样适合我 |
[07:40] | I can’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[07:41] | That everyone lost their | 每个人都失忆了 |
[07:42] | memory and we have a weird new principal? | 我们还有个奇怪的新校长 |
[07:43] | No, that we had a drama program. | 不 我们竟然有戏剧课 |
[07:46] | If the school still had one, we’d be famous actors by now. | 如果学校还有的话 我们现在一定是有名的演员了 |
[07:48] | Winning this Thumbs-Uppy Award for Fresh Start is an honor. | 很荣幸凭借《崭新的开始》赢得大拇指奖 |
[07:52] | It was a passion project that Harold and I– | 这是哈罗德和我热爱的项目 |
[07:54] | Mom, I love you so much. This Thumbs-Uppy Award is for you. | 妈 我非常爱您 这个大拇指奖献给您 |
[07:58] | – We gotta find out what Murdsly’s up to. – Come on! This way! | -我们得弄明白默里的目的是什么 -快 这边 |
[08:03] | But everyone’s after us. | 但大家都在追我们 |
[08:06] | Costumes. We’ll go undercover. | 服装 我们变装私下调查 |
[08:08] | Easy, everyone, there’s plenty of Murdsly for all. | 放轻松 各位 大家都能拥有默里 |
[08:11] | Now just act natural and blend in. | 现在表现得正常点 混进去 |
[08:14] | You like me so much because I’m telling you. | 你这么喜欢因为我告诉你 |
[08:17] | Why does Murdsly care if a bunch | 为什么默里在乎一群小孩 |
[08:19] | of kids think he’s cool? So desperate to be liked. | 觉得他酷 太缺爱了 |
[08:21] | Maybe something traumatic happened when he was a kid | 也许在他还是个孩子的时候发生了痛苦的事 |
[08:24] | so he’s replacing negative | 所以他要用积极向上的经理 |
[08:25] | childhood associations with positive experiences. | 替换消极的童年回忆 |
[08:29] | Sorry, my mom watches Doctor Blame. | 抱歉 我妈看《责备医生》 |
[08:31] | I’m Doctor Blame, and it’s | 我是责备医生 |
[08:33] | all your fault and you should be ashamed. | 都是你的错 你应该羞愧 |
[08:35] | Your mom. Sure. Anyway, | 你妈 当然 不管怎样 |
[08:38] | we gotta find out what this guy’s deal is. | 我们得弄明白这家伙的目的 |
[08:40] | For me? You shouldn’t have, Melvin. | 给我 你不用这样的 梅尔文 |
[08:43] | “World’s Coolest Principal.” | “全世界最酷的校长” |
[08:45] | This is so much better than when I went to school here. | 这比我在这上学的时候好多了 |
[08:47] | …than when I went to school here. | 比我在这上学的时候 |
[08:48] | …than when I went to school here. | 比我在这上学的时候 |
[08:49] | “When I went to school here?” | “我在这上学的时候” |
[08:51] | When I went to school here? | 我当年在这上学的时候 |
[08:52] | When I went to school here? | 我当年在这上学的时候 |
[08:53] | Murdsly went to our school! | 默利在这上的学 |
[08:56] | Oh, Jessica’s in this episode. | 杰西卡也在这集里 |
[08:57] | Generous, Thoughtful, I know this seems crazy dangerous, | 总的来说 尽管这想想就超级危险 |
[09:01] | but it’s also crazy important for the whales. | 但这对于鲸鱼来说也超级重要 |
[09:03] | So let’s get in that tiny raft, | 让我们登上那艘小艇 |
[09:07] | form a human shield and save the whales! | 排成一个人盾 然后开始拯救鲸鱼 |
[09:12] | 第四章 怪在污染头上 | |
[09:14] | If Murdsly went to school here, | 要是默里在这上的学 |
[09:15] | he’s gotta be in one of these old yearbooks. | 他肯定也在某一本年鉴上 |
[09:17] | I got it! Theodore Murdsly. | 找到了 西奥多·默里 |
[09:22] | Feels shady. What do you think happened? | 有点阴暗 你觉得发生了什么 |
[09:23] | Murdsly’s student file. | 默里的学生档案 |
[09:25] | “Band Concert ’99. Murdsly Incident.” Huh. | 99年乐队演奏会 默里事件 |
[09:29] | Whatever happened to him must be on this… whatever this is. | 不管发生了什么肯定记在了这个 这个东西上 |
[09:32] | The ancients used to use these to watch workouts. | 老一辈的人用这个来看回放 |
[09:35] | – Whoa! How do we turn it on? – I think you just… | -那我们要怎么打开 -我觉得只要 |
[09:41] | And then, we press “Play.” | 然后 按”播放”按钮 |
[09:48] | Hey! Ted Murdsly sat in pudding! | 看 泰德·默里坐到布丁上了 |
[09:51] | We should call him Ted Turdsly! | 我们得叫他泰德·塔斯利了 |
[09:53] | Ted Turdsly! | 泰德·塔斯利 |
[09:54] | Ted Turdsly! Ted Turdsly! | 泰德·塔斯利 泰德·塔斯利 |
[09:58] | Theodore Murdsly is Ted Turdsly. Murdsly is the original Turdsly! | 西奥多·默里是泰德·塔斯利 默里就是塔斯利 |
[10:02] | And he’s brainwashed the school to think he’s awesome. | 他还让所有人都觉得他超级酷 |
[10:05] | – Gotta to do something. – So we do what we always do. | -得做点什么 -像往常一样 |
[10:07] | *They started anew…* | *他们开始了新的* |
[10:08] | No, not that! We’re gonna | 不 不是这样 我们得 |
[10:10] | make a comic so everyone knows the truth. | 画漫画 那然所有人都能知道真相了 |
[10:12] | 第五章 内裤队长和烦人的真相 泰德·塔斯利的故事 | |
[10:19] | One time, this kid named Ted Murdsly sat in pudding. | 以前 有一个叫泰德·塔斯利的孩子坐进了布丁里 |
[10:23] | Sat! | 坐进去啦 |
[10:23] | All the kids called him Ted | 所有的小孩都叫他泰德·塔斯利 |
[10:24] | Turdsly ’cause it looked like he pooped his pants. | 因为他看起来就像拉裤子了一样 |
[10:27] | Also ’cause it rhymed, and life is cruel sometimes. Sad but true. | 而且押韵 生活有时候就很残酷 残酷且真实 |
[10:30] | Ted got really mad and stayed mad for like 20 years. | 泰德超级生气 一气就是20年 |
[10:32] | Yeah, that is a long time. Then he came back to get revenge | 对 的确很久 然后他就回来复仇了 |
[10:35] | ’cause that’s a dish better served cold, | 因为有些事就像西班牙凉菜汤和冰激凌一样 |
[10:36] | like gazpacho soup and ice cream. | 放凉了才好 |
[10:39] | He played his special | 他很大声地敲那个特殊的 |
[10:40] | evil glockenspiel so loud. “Ding-ding-plang.” | 邪恶钟琴 叮叮咚 |
[10:42] | And wiped everyone’s | 然后抹掉了每个人的记忆 |
[10:43] | memory so they would forget about Ted Turdsly. | 那样他们就会忘了泰德·塔斯利的事了 |
[10:45] | Oh, it’s so loud. | 天呀 实在太大声了 |
[10:46] | Then he made himself the principal and told everyone he was cool, | 然后他成了校长 告诉所有人 |
[10:49] | like a champion jet skier or whatever like trophy winner. | 他和喷气滑雪冠军或者其他冠军一样酷 |
[10:52] | Since everybody’s brains | 既然每个人的脑子都变得 |
[10:53] | were empty they were all, “If you say so, bro.” | 空空如也 既然你这么说的话 |
[10:55] | Then Ted made them build a water | 然后泰德让他们建造了一个 |
[10:57] | park that only he could use. Wow, it was bad! | 只有他能用的水上公园 哇 太坏了 |
[11:00] | Luckily, Captain Underpants showed up, | 幸运的是 内裤队长出现了 |
[11:02] | and was like, “Not cool! I like slides!” | 然后说 这可不好哦 我喜欢水滑梯 |
[11:04] | So Ted played his glock. “Bing-ting-flang.” So loud. | 所以泰德又弹了钟琴 乒叮咚 太大声了 |
[11:06] | And then wiped Captain Underpants’ memory | 然后就抹去了内裤队长的记忆 |
[11:09] | and made him forget he had powers. “What? Me? Powers?” | 让他忘记了自己的超能力 什么 我有超能力 |
[11:12] | But Captain Underpants also | 但是内裤队长也忘了 |
[11:13] | forgot that he couldn’t play the glockenspiel. | 他不能弹钟琴 |
[11:16] | So he tried it. Like, “Oh, | 所以他试了一下 |
[11:17] | maybe yes.” He played it backwards, like… | 也许他反着弹的 |
[11:18] | “Gnalf-gnit-gnib-gnib-nab-doy!” | 咚叮乒 |
[11:21] | And it made memories start to come back. | 然后他们的记忆开始复苏 |
[11:24] | Oh, I partially remember something. | 我零星地记得一些事 |
[11:26] | Then, Captain Underpants put Ted in undy-cuffs, | 然后内裤队长给泰德戴上了内裤手铐 |
[11:28] | and he muffled the | 然后他用内裤 |
[11:28] | glockenspiel mind-eraser forever with underwear | 把这架能消除记忆的钟琴蒙住了 |
[11:31] | just jammed in there. | 使劲塞进去了 |
[11:33] | Just, like, so many pairs. | 用了超多内裤 |
[11:34] | All you heard was cold silence like this. | 你能听到的就是像这样的安静 |
[11:39] | Like that. And then he went on the slide, like, 87 times. | 然后他去玩了大约87次水滑梯 |
[11:43] | Until everyone’s memory finally | 后来所有人的记忆都恢复了 |
[11:44] | came back and they talked about old times. The end. | 然后开始讨论以前的时光 全剧终 |
[11:47] | Once everyone finds out Murdsly is Turdsly, they’ll turn on him. | 大家一旦发现了默里就是塔斯利 他们会反对他的 |
[11:51] | It’s time we all had a little chat. | 是时候谈谈了 |
[11:53] | 内裤队长和烦人的真相 泰德·塔斯利的故事 | |
[11:54] | You got me. You got me! Yes, I am the original Ted Turdsly. | 被你们发现啦 我就是之前的泰德·塔斯利 |
[11:58] | But no longer, thanks to my flushable memory wipes. | 但是不会了 可要感谢我的擦除记忆纸巾 |
[12:02] | Memory wipes! But how did you get everyone to wipe? | 擦除记忆纸巾 但是你怎么能让每个人都擦呢 |
[12:06] | Chili Wednesday! You fiend! | 辣周三 你这个恶魔 |
[12:08] | But why now? I mean, | 但是为什么是现在呢 |
[12:09] | the kids that made fun of you are all grown up. | 拿你开玩笑的孩子都长大了 |
[12:11] | Because you kids are using that awful name! | 因为你们这群小屁孩又在说这个名字 |
[12:14] | I don’t wanna hear anyone say “Ted Turdsly” Again! | 我再也不想听人说泰德·塔斯利了 |
[12:19] | The wipes took longer to make than I thought. | 而且纸巾的生效时间比我预想的要长 |
[12:21] | – Makes sense. – Can’t rush science. | -有道理 -科学不能着急 |
[12:23] | But now that I’m principal, I will be respected, not ridiculed. | 我成了校长 人们都尊敬我 不再开我玩笑 |
[12:28] | Ted Turdsly? Ted Turdsly? Ho-ho! | 泰德·塔斯利 泰德·塔斯利 |
[12:30] | No more Ted Turdsly! | 再也不会有泰德·塔斯利了 |
[12:32] | I never wanna hear “Ted Turdsly” Ever again! | 我再也不想听见泰德·塔斯利了 |
[12:35] | – Then why do you keep saying it? – Really. | -那你为啥一遍一遍说呢 -对呀 |
[12:37] | Your own worst enemy. | 你是自己最大的敌人 |
[12:38] | Melvin! | 梅尔文 |
[12:40] | Wipe them! | 擦他们 |
[12:44] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:46] | This card says I’m supposed to do that if you are here. | 这卡片上要求你们在这里的话我就要这么做 |
[12:48] | – Aw, man! – Now wipe them clean! | -天哪 -现在把他们的记忆擦干净 |
[12:51] | No! | 不 |
[12:55] | I’ve lost my memory. | 我失去了我的记忆 |
[12:56] | I’ve lost my memory, too. | 我也失去了我的记忆 |
[12:57] | See you around, stranger. | 回头见 陌生人 |
[12:59] | Hey, amigos! Got a package for ya. | 朋友 有快递 |
[13:01] | How do you know who we are? We don’t even know who we are. | 你怎么知道我们是谁 我们自己都不知道 |
[13:04] | Yeah, you said you’d say that. Good luck! | 你说过你会这么说 祝你好运 |
[13:08] | “If you want your memory back, follow the clues.” | “想要回记忆的话 按线索走” |
[13:10] | Huh, I don’t normally go on road trips with strangers. | 我一般不和陌生人进行公路旅行 |
[13:13] | – How do you know? – I don’t know. Let’s go. | -你怎么知道 -我不知道 走吧 |
[13:35] | Okay, which locker? | 哪个柜子 |
[13:37] | – I don’t know. Maybe there’s a sign. – Like that one? | -不知道 可能会有个牌子 -比如那个 |
[13:40] | 今天的午餐 我们忘了 你们得靠自己了 | |
[13:47] | We farted on your lunch. | 我们在你的午餐上放了屁 |
[13:49] | We farted on your lunch. | 我们在你的午餐上放了屁 |
[13:50] | Voice command accepted. | 语音指令收到 |
[13:52] | Whoa! Locker magic! | 置物柜魔法 |
[13:56] | “Open in case of memory loss.” | “失忆即开” |
[14:02] | Cool title! | 好名字 |
[14:03] | “This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.” | “这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森” |
[14:05] | Hey, that’s us! | 这是我们 |
[14:11] | George, I remember everything! | 乔治 我都想起来了 |
[14:12] | Me, too, Harold! | 我也是 哈罗德 |
[14:13] | I can’t believe we knew we were gonna lose our memory | 我没法相信我们知道我们会失去记忆 |
[14:16] | and set up that path of clues. | 然后设立了那一系列线索 |
[14:18] | And that reading that | 并且阅读那本漫画 |
[14:19] | comic would bring it back. What are the odds? | 就能得回记忆 这事得多巧啊 |
[14:21] | It’s definitely a stretch. | 这绝对是个扩展题 |
[14:22] | Now let’s get Krupp, and then turn him into Captain Underpants. | 现在去找克拉普 把他变成内裤队长 |
[14:25] | Where can we find him? | 我们去哪里找他 |
[14:27] | It’s Chili Wednesday, so I have a pretty good idea. | 今天是辣周三 我有个特别好的主意 |
[14:39] | Huh? Wait. Who am I? | 等等 我是谁 |
[14:41] | – Who are you? – Yes? | -你是谁 -对 |
[14:42] | – You’re… – My henchman! Yes, my henchman! | -你是 -我的心腹 没错 我的心腹 |
[14:45] | – Okay. – Wait, no! | -是 -等等 不 |
[14:46] | And you do everything I say. So get them! | 你对我唯命是从 抓住他们 |
[14:49] | I will get them. | 我会抓住他们 |
[14:51] | – No. You’re our friend. – Captain Underpants? | -不 你是我们的朋友 -内裤队长 |
[14:53] | Sorry. He talked first. | 抱歉 他先开的口 |
[15:00] | I’ll just add this to the rest of your insubordinate comic books. | 我会把这个和你们其它叛逆漫画书放一起 |
[15:03] | Gentlemen, immobilize them. | 先生 制服他们 |
[15:05] | Nice spinny hoops. Can I have a turn? | 呼啦圈不错啊 我能试试吗 |
[15:08] | They’re not spinny hoops, you low-hanging fruit. | 那不是呼啦圈 你这个傻瓜 |
[15:10] | It’s a sophisticated containment device. | 那是个完善的拘禁装置 |
[15:12] | I call it the Ring-Wrong 2000. | 叫做圈悖2000 |
[15:15] | Even without his memory, Melvin’s lame. | 就是没有记忆 梅尔文也很逊 |
[15:17] | Whatever you do, don’t let these two out of your sight. | 你无论如何不许让他们俩脱离你的视线 |
[15:19] | What two? You two? | 哪两个 你们俩 |
[15:21] | Sir, I don’t think you | 先生 我觉得你不应该 |
[15:22] | should put all your eggs in that idiotic basket. | 把你的鸡蛋都放到那个白痴的篮子里 |
[15:25] | Fortunately, I’ve been working on another invention | 幸运的是 我在研究另一个 |
[15:28] | that will make you invincible. | 能让你万夫莫敌的发明 |
[15:31] | That works. Show me. | 好啊 给我看看 |
[15:32] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:33] | Now we get Captain Underpants to read the comic | 我们让内裤队长去看那本 |
[15:35] | that restored our memory to restore his memory. | 恢复了我们记忆的漫画来恢复他的记忆 |
[15:38] | Worth a shot. Wait, can he read? | 值得一试 等等 他识字吗 |
[15:44] | Don’t worry, I’ve got an idea. Hey, buddy can we have some water? | 别担心 我有办法 我们能喝点水吗 |
[15:47] | Okey-dokey, artichokey! | 没问题 这就来 |
[15:52] | Hey! I’m supposed to be who? | 我是谁 |
[15:55] | Okay, mystery man, | 神秘人 |
[15:56] | you’re a secret agent on a very important mission | 你是一名秘密特工 正执行一项极其重要的 |
[15:58] | – to steal the secret plans. – Yeah, I am! | -要偷走秘密计划的任务 -对 我是 |
[16:04] | I got pizza pie for delivery. | 外卖披萨到了 |
[16:08] | I can probably lose the accent. | 大概不用伪装口音 |
[16:25] | Target acquired. | 目标获取成功 |
[16:27] | Mission accomplished! | 任务完成 |
[16:28] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[16:30] | Tra-la-lockdown! | 不许乱跑 |
[16:32] | You’re not going anywhere, so no funny business. | 你们哪里也不能去 别玩花样 |
[16:35] | – Fine. Just read that comic on top. – You got it! | -你看看顶上那本漫画 -行 |
[16:47] | “T…he end.” | “娃恩结” |
[16:49] | – “The end.” – We should’ve just read it. | -“完结” -我们应该直接读给他 |
[16:51] | He’s never gonna remember. | 他记不住的 |
[16:53] | Of course I remember, George and Harold. | 我当然记得 乔治和哈罗德 |
[16:55] | We’re old Navy buddies. | 我们是老海军战友了 |
[16:57] | – Close enough. – Captain Underpants, you’re back! | -差不多吧 -内裤队长 你回来了 |
[16:59] | Oh, if you say so! | 这么说也行 |
[17:00] | Ooh, spinny hoops! | 呼啦圈 |
[17:02] | – Can you get us out of here? – Oh, right. | -你能把我们弄出去吗 -行 |
[17:06] | Hurry! These spinny hoops are stronger than normal spinny hoops! | 快 这些呼啦圈比一般呼啦圈结实得多 |
[17:15] | Okay, time to hand out comics and spread some Turdsly truth. | 是时候分发漫画 散播塔斯利的真相 |
[17:18] | Bring it. Let’s do this thing. It’s showtime! | 带上它 去做吧 演出时间 |
[17:23] | – Do you have my cliché book? – Yeah. | -你有我的陈词滥调书吗 -有 |
[17:26] | We’re not going anywhere. This whale is our friend. | 我们哪里也不去 这头鲸是我们的朋友 |
[17:30] | His name is Pirate Mike. | 他叫海盗麦克 |
[17:33] | Oh, Jessica was in this. | 杰西卡 |
[17:35] | Everybody, read up on the truth! This is definitely gonna work. | 所有人 看看真相 这肯定有用 |
[17:42] | Not gonna work. | 不会有用的 |
[17:44] | I am invincible! | 我天下无敌 |
[17:46] | – Why didn’t you make this bigger? – I’m quite comfortable. | -你为啥不把这个做大一点 -我够舒服了 |
[17:49] | Drop those at once! | 立刻放下手上的东西 |
[17:51] | Whatever you say… | 你说了就是 |
[17:52] | Ted Turdsly. | 泰德·塔斯利 |
[17:55] | – Gooch is getting his memory back! – You can forget about that. | -古奇找回他的记忆了 -你能忘掉这个 |
[18:03] | My mind is a blank. I don’t know who I am. | 我头脑一片空白 我不知道我是谁 |
[18:06] | Also, I’m kinda hungry. | 再就是 我有点饿 |
[18:08] | See? You’re invincible, | 看到没 你是无敌的 |
[18:09] | thanks to my ShamNesia 2000. | 多亏了我的虚迷机2000 |
[18:11] | You all hail me ’cause I’m awesome. | 你们都臣服于我 因为我太了不起了 |
[18:14] | This is exciting! | 太让人兴奋了 |
[18:17] | – What? – That’s your cue, man! | -什么 -这是给你的暗号 兄弟 |
[18:19] | Oh, yeah! I’m on it! | 对哦 我上了 |
[18:23] | The incredibly graphic violence chapter | 在记忆匹配连环画里上演的 |
[18:25] | presented in Memory Match-O-Rama. | 精彩生动的暴力章节 |
[18:28] | The following is too violent, | 以下画面过于暴力 |
[18:29] | so we’re presenting it as a game of memory match. | 于是我们用记忆匹配游戏来演示 |
[18:32] | Ooh, I love these. | 我太爱这些了 |
[18:33] | Head butt and spaghetti dinner. Mismatch! | 大头贴与意大利面晚餐 不匹配 |
[18:36] | Elbow drop and circus fun. Mismatch! | 肘击下落与马戏团乐趣 不匹配 |
[18:39] | Savage uppercut and savage uppercut. Match! | 野蛮人勾拳与野蛮人勾拳 匹配 |
[18:48] | Oh, no! I got mud on my butt! How embarrassing! | 不 我的屁股上都是泥 好尴尬 |
[18:52] | Embarrassing? That’s it! | 尴尬 就是这样 |
[18:54] | We need to embarrass that bad guy out of here. | 我们就利用这一点把那个坏家伙赶走 |
[18:56] | Got an errand for ya! | 给你找了个活儿 |
[18:58] | I’m in. I love busy work! | 好啊 我喜欢忙碌的工作 |
[19:00] | So Captain Underpants got all the pudding | 于是内裤队长拿光了 |
[19:02] | that the local Puddin’ on the Lips store had to offer | 当地唇之布丁店里所有的布丁 |
[19:05] | and even got them to punch his Puddin’ Pal card. | 甚至让他们给的布丁会员卡积分 |
[19:12] | I dunno why, but seeing those two cower in fear makes me giddy. | 不知道为什么 看到这俩这么害怕让我眼花 |
[19:16] | I’ll wipe your brains so clean, | 我会把你们的大脑得非常擦干净 |
[19:18] | you’ll be able to eat off of them! | 这样你就能把它们都吃掉 |
[19:20] | – Ew! -You wanna wipe them, | -恶心 -你想擦他们 |
[19:22] | you’ll have to wipe me first! | 那么你得先把我擦掉 |
[19:25] | This will be quick. You’re a dummy. | 分分钟 你个蠢货 |
[19:27] | Ha! No argument here. | 没有异议 |
[19:29] | Double undie-whip! Wa-pap! Wa-pap! | 双线内裤鞭 喔啪 喔啪 |
[19:32] | I’m doing my own sound effects! | 我自己加音效 |
[19:35] | Wa-pap! Beep, beep! That’s a horn! | 喔啪 哔 哔 那是喇叭声 |
[19:43] | Wa-pap! Wa-pap! | 喔啪 喔啪 |
[19:48] | Aah! I can’t see! Lights! | 我看不见了 |
[19:54] | You’ll pay for that! | 我会让你付出代价的 |
[19:55] | Hello? Anybody out there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[19:58] | Guys, look, it’s Ted Turdsly. | 各位 看 是泰德·塔斯利 |
[20:00] | He’s Ted Turdsly! | 他就是泰德·塔斯利 |
[20:03] | Ted Turdsly! Ted Turdsly! – | 泰德·塔斯利 泰德·塔斯利 |
[20:08] | Anything but that! I can’t take it! I’m leaving! | 只要不是这个 我无法承受 我要离开这 |
[20:13] | But I will be back to wipe you once and for all! | 但我会回来擦光你们的 |
[20:19] | ‘Cause I’m vindictive! | 因为我报复心很重 |
[20:22] | – Goodbye! – Wait, not the eject button! | -再见 -等等 不要按退出键 |
[20:24] | I haven’t tested it! | 我还没做测试 |
[20:29] | – Told you. – I’m too upset to listen. | -跟你说了吧 -我太生气了听不进去 |
[20:33] | The button worked just fine! | 按钮运转正常 |
[20:36] | 第七章 崭新的开始 | |
[20:38] | Back at the school, George and Harold reversed the wipers, | 回到学校 乔治和哈罗德逆转了擦除记忆纸巾 |
[20:42] | restoring everyone’s memory. | 恢复了大家的记忆 |
[20:43] | Yay! I remember everything! Even the things I don’t wanna. | 我想起所有事了 尽管有些事我不想记得 |
[20:47] | And I… I remember that you two are the new Ted Turdsly! | 我记得你们两个是新的泰德·塔斯利 |
[20:51] | No, they’re not. You’re Ted Turdsly! | 不 他们不是 你才是泰德·塔斯利 |
[20:59] | Stop it! I am not Ted Turdsly! | 住口 我才不是泰德·塔斯利 |
[21:01] | – Better him than us. – Maybe. | -是他总比是我们好 -或许吧 |
[21:03] | Or maybe Murdsly was right. Yeah, I said it. | 又或许默里是对的 是啊 我说过 |
[21:06] | This vicious circle will last forever. | 这就是个恶性死循环 |
[21:09] | Unless we stop it, now. | 除非我们现在让它停止 |
[21:11] | You’re right. And stop watching Doctor Blame. | 你说的对 还有不要再看《责备医生》了 |
[21:14] | You should… | 你应该… |
[21:15] | Guys, guys! Everybody! This has got to stop. | 各位各位 所有人听着 这一切必须停止 |
[21:19] | We can’t be making fun of people like this. | 我们不能再这样取笑他人了 |
[21:21] | Do you want to be like Mr. Murdsly? | 你想变得跟默里先生一样吗 |
[21:23] | And sell toilet paper? | 卖卷纸吗 |
[21:25] | I mean haunted by unfairness and by being mocked. | 我是说一直被不公平对待与被嘲笑 |
[21:28] | We’re better than that, and I say we stop this now. | 我们不至于如此 我提议现在就终结这一切 |
[21:31] | No more Ted Turdsly! | 不要再有更多的泰德·塔斯利了 |
[21:33] | Ah! Liquid refreshment from the wall. | 墙上的液体点心 |
[21:36] | At that moment, Captain Underpants took a sip of water | 就在那时 内裤队长喝了一口水 |
[21:38] | and turned back into Mr. Krupp | 背对着克拉普老师 |
[21:40] | just in time to hear George saying “Ted Turdsly.” | 正好听见乔治说”泰德·塔斯利” |
[21:43] | Ted Turdsly. | 泰德·塔斯利 |
[21:44] | Ted Turdsly? A new Ted Turdsly? | 泰德·塔斯利 一个新的泰德·塔斯利 |
[21:47] | Oh, goody! My clothes! | 太好了 我的衣服 |
[21:50] | He quickly got dressed and went into the gym. | 他飞速换好衣服去了体育馆 |
[21:52] | Well, students, I understand we have a new Ted Turdsly. | 学生们 我听说我们有了新的泰德·塔斯利 |
[21:59] | I demand you identify the Ted Turdsly. | 我需要你们找出谁是泰德·塔斯利 |
[22:11] | – I’m Ted Turdsly! – I’m Ted Turdsly! | -我是泰德·塔斯利 -我是泰德·塔斯利 |
[22:14] | I’m Ted Turdsly! | 我是泰德·塔斯利 |
[22:16] | – I’m Ted Turdsly! – I’m Ted Turdsly! | -我是泰德·塔斯利 -我是泰德·塔斯利 |
[22:18] | I’m Ted Turdsly! | 我是泰德·塔斯利 |
[22:20] | And that was the end of Ted Turdsly. | 这就是泰德·塔斯利的结局了 |
[22:23] | Everyone’s memory restored, | 每个人的记忆都恢复了 |
[22:24] | they could all go back to remembering the misery of | 他们都能回忆起杰罗姆·霍维茨小学里的 |
[22:28] | Jerome Horwitz Elementary. | 悲惨经历 |
[22:30] | Well, almost everyone. | 几乎是每个人 |
[22:32] | Thoughtful, Generous, the sea is our home now. | 体贴 慷慨 这片海现在就是我们的家了 |
[22:35] | At least until the memory wipes wear off. | 至少在记忆擦消退之前 |
[22:38] | Oh, my hair! | 我的头毛 |