| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | This is George and Harold. | 这是乔治和哈罗德 | 
| [00:18] | George is on the right with the plunger on his head. | 乔治是右边的孩子 戴着马桶塞 | 
| [00:21] | Harold is the one on the left with a CD belt buckle. | 哈罗德在左边 系着CD腰带 | 
| [00:24] | Remember that now. | 请记住 | 
| [00:25] | So what’s with all the hubbub? | 他们在欢呼什么 | 
| [00:26] | It’s just Captain Underpants punching his own lights out. | 只是内裤队长在揍自己 | 
| [00:29] | Keep punching! | 继续揍 | 
| [00:33] | You might wonder why George and Harold | 你可能想知道为什么乔治和哈罗德 | 
| [00:35] | want Captain Underpants to beat himself silly. | 希望内裤队长暴揍自己 | 
| [00:38] | But before we can tell you that story, | 但在我们能告诉你那个故事之前 | 
| [00:39] | we have to tell you this story. | 我们要先告诉你这个故事 | 
| [00:41] | Every teacher we get is meaner than the last | 每个老师都比上一个还要坏 | 
| [00:43] | because we let it happen. | 因为都是我们纵容的 | 
| [00:45] | For example, kindergarten teacher Miss Take | 比如 幼儿园老师泰克老师 | 
| [00:48] | or former gym teacher Mr. Roids | 或者前体育老师罗伊茨老师 | 
| [00:50] | or first-grade teacher Miss Align. | 或者一年级老师阿莱恩老师 | 
| [00:52] | But this time, we’re not gonna wait. | 但这次 我们不会傻等了 | 
| [00:54] | We’re gonna get the new Spanish teacher before he gets us. | 我们要在新来的西班牙语老师整我们之前先整他 | 
| [00:57] | Preemptive prank. | 先发恶作剧制人 | 
| [00:58] | Prank first, ask questions later, let Krupp sort it out. | 先恶作趣 再问问题 让克拉普解决 | 
| [01:02] | Wait. Are you sure we’re on the right planet? | 等等 你确定我们没来错星球吗 | 
| [01:04] | This doesn’t look like anything I’ve seen– What is that? | 这里的一切我都没见过…那是什么 | 
| [01:07] | What? What is it? | 什么啊 什么东西 | 
| [01:08] | – Gabba-gabba, just go. – Okay, okay. | -嘎巴嘎巴 快走 -好吧 | 
| [01:12] | OMG! That thing was so scary. | 我滴天 那东西太可怕了 | 
| [01:14] | Did you see its head? So big! | 你看到它的头了吗 太大了 | 
| [01:17] | Who knows how many weapons are hiding in there? | 谁知道里面藏着多少武器 | 
| [01:19] | Hey, did you leave the trunk open? | 你开着舱门吗 | 
| [01:20] | Who cares? Just go. | 管他呢 走了 | 
| [01:23] | Why are you seeing | 你为什么会看到 | 
| [01:25] | a strange robe falling out of a spaceship | 一件奇怪的袍子飘下飞船 | 
| [01:27] | and landing in a tree across from a pet store? | 最后吊在宠物店对面的树上 | 
| [01:29] | There’s probably a good reason. | 可能有个好原因 | 
| [01:31] | I dunno. No one tells me anything. | 我不知道 没人和我说过 | 
| [01:32] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* | 
| [01:34] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 | 
| [01:35] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* | 
| [01:39] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* | 
| [01:42] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* | 
| [01:43] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* | 
| [01:47] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* | 
| [01:50] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* | 
| [01:50] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* | 
| [01:53] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* | 
| [01:56] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* | 
| [02:00] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [02:05] | 第一章 对敌人的恶作剧 | |
| [02:08] | So good. | 太棒了 | 
| [02:16] | Hola, students. | 同学们好 | 
| [02:18] | Mi nombre is Senor Citizen. | 我的名字叫席提森先生 | 
| [02:21] | Please don’t mind my jorts. I have a skin condition. | 请不要介意我的短裤 我的皮肤有问题 | 
| [02:25] | Here we go! | 开始了 | 
| [02:47] | Yeah, what he said. | 他这么说 | 
| [02:53] | I am such a failure in life! | 我的人生真是失败 | 
| [02:57] | – Okay, now I feel really guilty. – Ditto. | -现在我觉得很有罪恶感 -我也是 | 
| [02:59] | My real name isn’t even Senor Citizen. | 我的真名甚至不叫席提森先生 | 
| [03:02] | It’s plain old Mr. Jerry Citizen. | 就是很普通的杰瑞·席提森 | 
| [03:05] | I was stupid to think I could teach! | 我太蠢了 竟然觉得我能教书 | 
| [03:07] | I only got this job | 我能得到这个工作 | 
| [03:08] | because your principal will hire anyone to be a teacher. | 是因为你们的校长愿意雇任何想当老师的人 | 
| [03:11] | Anyone! | 任何人 | 
| [03:11] | Okay, and you– All right, you went to the… | 好吧 你…好吧 你上… | 
| [03:14] | Okay, so it says here you’re a toddler. | 这上面说你还在学走路 | 
| [03:18] | Can you speak? | 你会说话吗 | 
| [03:19] | ‘Cause you might need to speak to teach fifth grade. | 因为教五年级可能需要你会说话 | 
| [03:23] | I like your energy! | 我喜欢你的能量 | 
| [03:24] | You’re hired! | 你受雇了 | 
| [03:27] | And I don’t even speak Spanish! | 我甚至都不会讲西班牙语 | 
| [03:29] | I should just go lay down and never get up again. | 我应该躺在地上永远别爬起来 | 
| [03:34] | Unacceptable! | 不可接受 | 
| [03:36] | I need to be fluent in six languages | 我必须要会流利地说六门语言 | 
| [03:38] | to get into Eliteanati Academy, | 才能进入伊丽塔纳蒂学院 | 
| [03:40] | you walking disappointment! | 你简直令人失望 | 
| [03:44] | Nice call on the backup prank. | 后备恶作剧做得真棒 | 
| [03:45] | I came here to prank and chew gum, | 我是来恶作剧加嚼口香糖的 | 
| [03:47] | and we’re not allowed to chew gum. | 我们不能嚼口香糖 | 
| [03:50] | We’re really sorry. We didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我们很抱歉 我们不想伤害你的感情 | 
| [03:53] | Anything we can do to cheer you up? | 我们能做什么让你开心一点吗 | 
| [03:57] | An Alaskan cruise with my mom. | 跟我妈妈一起去阿拉斯加游轮行 | 
| [04:02] | Or, uh, I like comic books. | 或者 我喜欢漫画书 | 
| [04:07] | George and Harold had never met a grown-up who liked comics, | 乔治和哈罗德从来没见过喜欢漫画的成年人 | 
| [04:09] | let alone a teacher. | 更别提是老师了 | 
| [04:10] | There’s hope for the guy after all. | 这个人还是有希望的 | 
| [04:12] | I bet if we make a comic for him, | 如果我们能为他画漫画 | 
| [04:14] | we’ll totally stop feeling bad about what we did. | 肯定就不会为我们所做的事而难过了 | 
| [04:21] | Just checking in on the new teacher. | 我来看看我们的新老师 | 
| [04:25] | What’s that? Did I get a new haircut? | 什么 我换新发型了吗 | 
| [04:29] | Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing. | 是的 没错 谢谢你注意到 | 
| [04:32] | No, I d–it just happened. | 不 我没 就这么自然发生了 | 
| [04:35] | I’m sorry. What’s that? | 不好意思 你说什么 | 
| [04:36] | You think it brings out my eyes? | 你说这发型衬托出了我的眼睛 | 
| [04:37] | Is that what I heard? | 这是我听到的吗 | 
| [04:38] | I heard somebody very distinctly say that. | 我的确听到有人这么说了 | 
| [04:41] | Uh-huh. Oh, great. | 太好了 | 
| [04:42] | – No, I ha– I hadn’t noticed. – Anyway… | -不 我都没注意到 -不管怎样 | 
| [04:47] | – Comic? – Yeah, let’s do it. | -画漫画吗 -好啊 来吧 | 
| [04:54] | …by George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 作者 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 | 
| [04:56] | So Captain Underpants was always saving the day from bad stuff, | 内裤队长每天忙于从危难中拯救世界 | 
| [04:59] | but he got tired of fighting bad stuff all alone, | 但他疲于一个人面对恶势力 | 
| [05:01] | and he wanted a sidekick. | 他想要一个助手 | 
| [05:02] | 招聘启事 急聘超级英雄助手 | |
| [05:03] | Luckily, a new hero moved to town. | 幸运的是 一位新英雄搬来了 | 
| [05:04] | “I’m Judge J.O.R.T.S.!” | “我是短裤法官” | 
| [05:06] | And he was all, “The ‘J.O.R.T.S.’ stands for | 他喊着”短裤代表着 | 
| [05:08] | justice, order, righteousness, tenacity, shorts. | 正义 秩序 权力 坚强 短裤 | 
| [05:11] | Also, I wear jorts. | 当然 我也穿短裤 | 
| [05:12] | Know anybody who needs a super sidekick?” | 知道有谁需要一个超级英雄助手吗” | 
| [05:14] | Captain Underpants was all like, “Do I???” | 内裤队长不可思议的说 “我需要吗” | 
| [05:15] | Like, with three question marks, ’cause he did. | 并且带着三个问号 因为他太需要了 | 
| [05:18] | 新闻 超级英雄好闺蜜 | |
| [05:18] | It was a big deal, which is good, | 这可是件大事 是件好事 | 
| [05:20] | ’cause there was a new, very annoying bad guy in town. | 因为镇上来了一个新的烦人鬼 | 
| [05:22] | “Hi, I’m the Whimpering Whiner!” | “大家好 我是哭鼻子抱怨鬼” | 
| [05:24] | He whined so loud, it made buildings blow up. | 他抱怨的超级大声 连楼房都炸了 | 
| [05:26] | So he whined, “I’m tired! | 然后他抱怨”我累了 | 
| [05:28] | I need a power adapter for my European hair dryer! Wah!” | 我的欧洲吹风机需要一个转换插头” | 
| [05:32] | He blew up all the buildings everywhere. | 他到处炸楼房 | 
| [05:36] | And the President was all, | 总统只能干嚎 | 
| [05:37] | “Oh, no, my precious buildings and stuff!” | “不 我心爱的楼房和其他东西啊” | 
| [05:40] | So Captain Underpants | 所以内裤队长 | 
| [05:41] | flinged underwears at the Whimpering Whiner. | 不停地将内裤扔向哭鼻子抱怨鬼 | 
| [05:42] | Fling! Fling! | 我扔 我扔 | 
| [05:43] | But he dodged them and whined extra-high whines | 但他都躲过去了 而且用更高的音调抱怨 | 
| [05:46] | that knocked Captain Underpants out. | 使得内裤队长晕了过去 | 
| [05:48] | And it’s true, ’cause Captain Underpants was all, | 这是真的 因为内裤队长说 | 
| [05:49] | “Oh, no, I’m so knocked out!” | “不 我被搞晕了” | 
| [05:51] | So Judge J.O.R.T.S. Had to save the day. | 所以轮到短裤法官来拯救地球了 | 
| [05:53] | Luckily, he was as smart as he was handsome and strong, | 幸好他又聪明又帅气又强壮 | 
| [05:56] | and not at all, like, a failure in life or Spanish. | 而且不是生活中的败类 或者西班牙人 | 
| [05:59] | So he whipped up a giant robe shield | 所以他抄起一个巨大的长袍盾 | 
| [06:01] | that bounced all the whiny whines back at the Whimpering Whiner. | 把抱怨鬼所有的抱怨都反弹到他自己身上 | 
| [06:04] | Bounce, whine, whine. Bounce, whine. | 反弹 抱怨 抱怨 反弹 抱怨 | 
| [06:06] | Then while Melvin– er, I mean the Whimpering Whiner | 然后当梅尔文 我是说哭鼻子抱怨鬼 | 
| [06:09] | was dodging his own whines, | 在躲避自己的抱怨时 | 
| [06:11] | Judge J.O.R.T.S. Pulled out his giant gavel of justice | 短裤法官拿出了他巨大的正义之锤 | 
| [06:13] | and conked the Whimpering Whiner with an energy whack, | 给了哭鼻子抱怨鬼重重一锤 | 
| [06:16] | and was all, “Order in the jorts.” | 并说”短裤需要肃静” | 
| [06:18] | And Judge J.O.R.T.S. Saved the day. | 就这样 短裤法官拯救了地球 | 
| [06:20] | Then everyone was happy forever, | 然后所有人都一直幸福的生活 | 
| [06:21] | ’cause Judge J.O.R.T.S. Was so awesome and handsome and smart. | 因为短裤英雄又酷又帅又聪明 | 
| [06:25] | Okay, the end. | 好了 剧终 | 
| [06:30] | I love this so much! | 我太喜欢这个了 | 
| [06:32] | Well, looks like Operation: Feel Good is… | 看上去好感觉行动 | 
| [06:35] | All done. Another successful mission. | 结束了 又是一个成功的任务 | 
| [06:37] | George and Harold, you’re geniuses. | 乔治和哈罗德 你们太天才了 | 
| [06:39] | Now I know why I’ve always been a failure! | 现在我知道自己为什么一直失败了 | 
| [06:42] | – You… do? – Yeah! | -是吗 -没错 | 
| [06:44] | It’s ’cause I’ve been avoiding my true calling– | 因为我一直在逃避自己真正的使命 | 
| [06:48] | superhero! | 超级英雄 | 
| [06:51] | Yeah. | 是这样吗 | 
| [06:53] | That’s not the takeaway at all. | 这完全不是我们想表达的 | 
| [06:55] | And, I mean, you don’t have superpowers. | 但是 你没有超能力啊 | 
| [06:57] | Superpowers! Yes! Of course! Great idea! | 超能力 没错 好主意 | 
| [07:00] | I’ll go get superpowers! | 我要去搞点超能力来 | 
| [07:13] | Well, that feels like it might come back to bite us. | 感觉这之后会给我们带来麻烦 | 
| [07:15] | True, but more importantly, he’s gone. | 没错 但更重要的是 他走了 | 
| [07:18] | No-teacher party! | 没有老师派对 | 
| [07:29] | 午餐烤肉卷 限时供应橘味肉卷 | |
| [07:32] | “Smelly meat farts win money!” | “臭烘烘的肉屁可以赢钱” | 
| [07:35] | So good. | 太有才了 | 
| [07:36] | Please. George and Harold | 拜托 乔治和哈罗德 | 
| [07:38] | won’t get away with their slanderous prose. | 绝对会受到散布谣言的惩罚 | 
| [07:40] | No one makes Melvin Sneedly look ridiculous! | 没人能让梅尔文·斯尼德利看起来荒唐 | 
| [07:43] | Karaoke Kitty, let us do the victory dance. | 卡拉OK喵喵 我们来跳胜利之舞 | 
| [07:57] | Meanwhile, Jerry was running all over Piqua, | 同时 杰瑞跑遍了皮奎 | 
| [08:00] | looking for a way to get superpowers. | 寻找得到超能力的方法 | 
| [08:04] | Hey, do you guys sell pets? | 你们卖宠物吗 | 
| [08:06] | Wait. Hey, you guys sell pets, right? | 等等 你们卖宠物 是吗 | 
| [08:08] | Uh, I’m required to say “Yes.” | 我被要求说”是” | 
| [08:12] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [08:13] | Do you sell radioactive pets? | 你们卖放射性宠物吗 | 
| [08:15] | Because I need one to bite me so I can get superpowers! | 因为我需要一只咬我 这样我就能有超能力了 | 
| [08:21] | Uh, we’re sold out. | 卖完了 | 
| [08:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [08:28] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 | 
| [08:30] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:32] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:35] | Well, I guess that’s it for me. | 我想这就是命 | 
| [08:40] | Is that a superhero cape, | 那是个超级英雄的斗篷吗 | 
| [08:42] | maybe left here by aliens | 也许是被外星人落留在这里 | 
| [08:43] | that gives whoever wears it superpowers? | 能赋予穿上的人超能力 | 
| [08:47] | Nope. | 不行 | 
| [08:48] | Just a dumb robe. | 只是一个愚蠢的长袍 | 
| [08:49] | Well, I guess I’ll go back to having a nervous breakdown. | 我想我要回去精神崩溃一下 | 
| [09:03] | Most robes are harmless. | 大多数长袍是无害的 | 
| [09:05] | This one gives somebody superpowers. | 这个能给人超能力 | 
| [09:08] | Whoa! It is a superhero cape that was left here by aliens | 是外星人留下的超能力斗篷 | 
| [09:11] | that gives whoever wears it superpowers! | 能赋予穿上的人超能力 | 
| [09:20] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [09:23] | Is that our Spanish teacher? | 那是我们的西班牙语老师吗 | 
| [09:24] | I am Judge J.O.R.T.S.! | 我是短裤法官 | 
| [09:27] | Justice, order, | 正义 秩序 | 
| [09:29] | righteousness, tenacity, | 权利 坚强 | 
| [09:31] | shorts! | 短裤 | 
| [09:34] | Yeah, what he said. | 和他说的一样 | 
| [09:36] | Guys, look! I found this cool robe, and it gave me powers! | 兄弟们 看 我找到了这件酷长袍 赋予了我能力 | 
| [09:40] | Powers? | 能力 | 
| [09:41] | I’m a real superhero, just like in your comic! | 我是个真正的超级英雄 就像你们漫画书里的一样 | 
| [09:46] | Every single thing I do from here on out | 从现在起我做的每一件事 | 
| [09:47] | will be entirely because of you two. | 都是因为你们俩 | 
| [09:51] | Well, I’m off. | 我走了 | 
| [09:52] | And when people thank me for saving them, | 当人们因为我救了他们而感谢我的时候 | 
| [09:54] | I’m gonna tell them to thank you instead. | 我会告诉他们应该谢谢你们 | 
| [09:57] | That guy is just gonna destroy the whole town! | 那家伙会摧毁整个城市的 | 
| [09:59] | We got to stick close and watch him. | 我们得紧跟着他 小心点 | 
| [10:01] | But in some unnecessary and fun way. | 但是要用不必要的有趣的方法 | 
| [10:04] | “But he got tired of fighting bad stuff all alone, | “但他厌倦了独自对抗坏东西 | 
| [10:07] | and he wanted a sidekick.” | 他想要个搭档” | 
| [10:07] | 招聘 超级英雄搭档 | |
| [10:08] | Yes! Hey, Jerry. | 有了 杰瑞 | 
| [10:10] | How would you like a couple of sidekicks? | 你需要一对搭档吗 | 
| [10:12] | I’ve never wanted anything more. | 求之不得 | 
| [10:18] | George and Harold want that fool to succeed, | 乔治和哈罗德想让那笨蛋成功 | 
| [10:20] | so I must do everything in my power to sabotage him! | 所以我必须竭尽全力妨碍他 | 
| [10:23] | First, I got to figure out how that robe works. | 首先 我得弄明白那长袍的原理 | 
| [10:32] | Oh, howdy, everyone. | 大家好啊 | 
| [10:33] | Having a class? | 在上课吗 | 
| [10:37] | What’s that? I heard– I heard somebody ask– | 那是什么 我听到 我听到有人问… | 
| [10:40] | something different about my hair? | 我的头发有什么不同 | 
| [10:42] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [10:44] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [10:52] | My hair. | 我的头发 | 
| [11:00] | Yeah, we should’ve taken a little more time | 我们应该在我们的搭档服饰上 | 
| [11:02] | on our sidekick outfits. | 再花点时间 | 
| [11:03] | Or we should just be honest | 或者我们应该实话实说 | 
| [11:05] | and tell Jerry he’s not cut out to be a superhero. | 告诉杰瑞他不是超级英雄的料 | 
| [11:08] | No way, man! Do you want to start feeling guilty again? | 不行 兄弟 你想又开始内疚了吗 | 
| [11:11] | Where’d Jerry go, anyway? | 不过杰瑞去哪了 | 
| [11:13] | Just follow the screams. | 跟着尖叫声就行 | 
| [11:23] | Teamwork! | 团队合作 | 
| [11:37] | Be sort of calm, citizens! | 镇定 市民们 | 
| [11:42] | Judge J.O.R.T.S. Is here to, uh, | 短裤法官来 | 
| [11:44] | save the, uh– | 挽救… | 
| [11:46] | save the day. | 挽救大局 | 
| [11:54] | Well, that could’ve gone better. | 可以做得更好的 | 
| [11:58] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:00] | Man, I can’t do anything right. | 天 我做什么都做不对 | 
| [12:03] | 第五章 新的郁闷 | |
| [12:08] | I’m done being a hero. | 我不当英雄了 | 
| [12:10] | For one brief, shining moment, the boys felt incredible relief. | 在那一短暂 耀眼的时刻 孩子们感到不可思议的解脱 | 
| [12:13] | But first, I want to thank you boys. | 但首先 我想谢谢你们 | 
| [12:15] | If it wasn’t for you, I never would have followed my dreams | 如果不是你们 我永远都不会追随我的梦想 | 
| [12:18] | so I could learn, once and for all, | 这样我就知道 彻底知道 | 
| [12:21] | that I am the only human being alive | 我是世上唯一一个 | 
| [12:24] | who doesn’t deserve dreams! | 不配有梦想的人 | 
| [12:27] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:29] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:37] | Jerry was a real sad sack. | 杰瑞真的很不中用 | 
| [12:39] | – Not helping. – Just saying. | -并没有帮到忙 -只是说说 | 
| [12:46] | I deserve that. | 我活该 | 
| [12:52] | Bring it. | 快来吧 | 
| [12:53] | If we don’t cheer him up, we’re gonna feel guilty | 如果我们不哄他开心 我就会在余生 | 
| [12:54] | for the rest of our lives, and then some. | 都感到内疚 而且还远不止此 | 
| [12:57] | – Still feel guilty? – Yep. | -还内疚吗 -是的 | 
| [13:00] | Still feel guilty? | 还内疚吗 | 
| [13:01] | Yep. | 对 | 
| [13:03] | Yep. | 对 | 
| [13:05] | – We still feel guilty. – Me too. | -我们仍然很罪恶 -我也是 | 
| [13:05] | 乔治·彼尔德 我们仍然很罪恶 | |
| [13:06] | 哈罗德·哈钦森 我也是 | |
| [13:08] | But if we cheer him up and he thinks he’s a superhero again, | 但如果我们让他开心点 让他觉得他还是超级英雄 | 
| [13:10] | Piqua might not survive. | 皮奎可能无法幸存 | 
| [13:12] | There seemed to be no good solution | 对于我们的乔治和哈罗德来说 | 
| [13:13] | for our pals George and Harold. | 好像没有什么好的解决办法 | 
| [13:19] | Man, those birds came to poop. | 这些鸟来拉屎了 | 
| [13:24] | Look, a jorts signal! | 看 一个短裤符号 | 
| [13:27] | This city needs me after all! | 这座城市还是需要我的 | 
| [13:29] | What? A jorts signal? How? | 什么 短裤信号 怎么回事 | 
| [13:32] | Judge J.O.R.T.S. Is back in session! | 短裤法官回来了 | 
| [13:35] | – Why not? – Whoa, wait! | -为什么不呢 -等等 | 
| [13:37] | Did Piqua really want Judge J.O.R.T.S. to save it? | 皮奎真的想要短裤法官来拯救吗 | 
| [13:41] | 第六章 当然不是 | |
| [13:46] | Glad my Jorts-Signal 2000 caught your eye, as Piqua is in danger. | 还好我的短裤符号2000在皮奎有难时吸引了你 | 
| [13:50] | Behold! | 看 | 
| [13:51] | What, the tree? | 什么 树吗 | 
| [13:53] | No, the pipe. | 不 管子 | 
| [13:54] | – That bird? – No! | -那只鸟吗 -不 | 
| [13:56] | The pipe dumping the toxic waste. | 倾泻废料的管子 | 
| [13:58] | It’s the biggest thing down there! | 这是下面最大的东西 | 
| [14:00] | Oh, I got to go stop that. | 我必须要阻止这一切 | 
| [14:05] | “Why is toxic waste pouring into the river by school, | “为什么学校在往河里倾泻废料 | 
| [14:08] | and how did Melvin know?” Is what you’re wondering. | 梅尔文怎么知道的” 你是这么想的 | 
| [14:11] | I dunno. No one tells me anything. | 我不知道 我什么都不知道 | 
| [14:12] | Thanks for the heads-up, | 谢谢你的提醒 | 
| [14:14] | unsettling kid on the roof of the school at night by himself! | 半夜一个人在学校屋顶游荡的小孩 | 
| [14:17] | Jorts. | 短裤 | 
| [14:22] | Hey, is he saving the day for real? | 他真的要拯救世界吗 | 
| [14:24] | Jerry, you’re doing it! You’re superhero-ing! | 杰瑞 你要成功了 你是超级英雄 | 
| [14:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:31] | Good question. Let’s ask aliens. | 问得好 我们来看看外星人 | 
| [14:32] | – Hey, did you leave the trunk open? – Who cares? Just go. | -你开着舱门吗 -管他呢 走了 | 
| [14:35] | We got robes back there. | 我们有袍子呢 | 
| [14:37] | If one fell out and bonded with the DNA of a human– | 要是有一件掉下去然后和人类基因连接… | 
| [14:40] | I know that! | 我知道 | 
| [14:41] | Let’s get out of here before this smelly planet | 赶紧离开这里 趁这个臭星球 | 
| [14:43] | is totally destroyed. | 还没有毁灭 | 
| [14:45] | Go! | 走吧 | 
| [14:50] | This thing has completely… Ow! | 这玩意完全… | 
| [14:53] | …dominated me! Ow! | 控制了我 | 
| [14:55] | Hey, why’d you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [14:57] | I didn’t. My body’s moving on its own. | 我没有 我的身体自己动的 | 
| [15:00] | Help me! | 帮帮我 | 
| [15:07] | What the– | 搞什… | 
| [15:08] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [15:10] | I feel like it might be time for Captain Underpants. | 我觉得现在可能该找内裤队长了 | 
| [15:13] | Good call. | 好主意 | 
| [15:20] | Aw, man. | 来提案 | 
| [15:21] | What are you doing in here? | 你们来这里干什么 | 
| [15:22] | Let me guess. | 让我猜一猜 | 
| [15:24] | Stopping by to tell me how amazing my hair looks? | 是来告诉我我的发型有多棒 | 
| [15:29] | Oh, stop. | 不要啦 | 
| [15:31] | Yeah, what he said. | 就是这样吧 | 
| [15:42] | Hey, what’s shakin’, bacons? | 最近怎么样 伙计们 | 
| [15:46] | It made me punch a beehive! | 它逼我打了一个蜂巢 | 
| [15:50] | Why, bees? | 为什么 蜜蜂 | 
| [15:51] | We have a problem. | 我们有问题了 | 
| [15:54] | Well, then I’m that problem’s problem! | 那我就是问题的问题 | 
| [15:56] | Chapter seven: The incredibly graphic violence chapter, | 第七章 极度暴力的章节 | 
| [15:59] | presented in hero-rama. | 以英雄漫画的形式呈现 | 
| [16:01] | We usually make things less violent. | 我们一般不这么暴力 | 
| [16:02] | Some of you wanted a darker, grittier Captain Underpants. | 你们有些人想要看到更黑暗 邪恶的内裤队长 | 
| [16:05] | Voila. | 来吧 | 
| [16:12] | What gives me the right to take justice into my own hands? | 什么给我权力行使正义 | 
| [16:29] | We did it! | 我们成功了 | 
| [16:30] | Did what? | 什么成功 | 
| [16:34] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:37] | Did you see? It needs to attach to someone. | 看到了吗 它必须和人连起来 | 
| [16:39] | Okay, we got to knock that thing off of Jerry and trap– | 我们必须把那东西从杰瑞身上扯下来再… | 
| [16:42] | Hello, powerless humans! | 无能的人类 | 
| [16:44] | I’m here to ensure your friend | 我是来让你们的朋友 | 
| [16:46] | will never be the hero you want him to be, | 永远无法成为你们想让他成为的英雄 | 
| [16:48] | thanks to my Wrathrobe 2000! | 多亏了我的巫师袍2000 | 
| [16:52] | Uh, Melvin, why are you wearing your mom’s bathrobe? | 梅尔文 你为什么穿着你妈妈的浴袍 | 
| [16:55] | He has a good reason. | 他有个很好的理由 | 
| [16:57] | By splicing the DNA of this mystery robe | 把这件神秘袍子上的DNA | 
| [17:00] | with my mother’s chenille robe… | 和我妈妈的星奈尔袍子结合 | 
| [17:04] | …I can make my own super-robe! | 我就能创造出我的超级战袍 | 
| [17:06] | Karaoke Kitty, let’s rock. | 卡拉OK喵喵 来狂欢吧 | 
| [17:11] | 第八章 两件袍子也没用 | |
| [17:14] | Melvin, take off that robe before it’s too late! | 梅尔文 趁现在赶紧脱掉袍子 | 
| [17:17] | You simple-twins can’t trick me! | 你们两个笨蛋别想骗我 | 
| [17:21] | Little did Melvin know, mixing an alien robe with a mom robe | 梅尔文不知道 把外星袍子和妈妈浴袍 | 
| [17:25] | speeds up how fast the robe takes over its host, | 混合在一起会如何让其加速占领宿主 | 
| [17:27] | so “Too late” was coming in three, two… | 所以”为时已晚”将会在三 二… | 
| [17:32] | No big deal. | 没什么 | 
| [17:33] | I’m in control! | 一切尽在掌控 | 
| [17:36] | I’m still in control! | 依然尽在掌控中 | 
| [17:42] | I-it’s possible I… | 可能… | 
| [17:44] | may be losing control. | 失去控制了 | 
| [17:45] | Captain Underpants, quick, punch Melvin out of that thing! | 内裤队长 快 把梅尔文从那东西里打出去 | 
| [17:48] | What? Is that really the best way to get me out of the robe? | 什么 那真的是让我摆脱这长袍的最好的办法吗 | 
| [18:00] | The robe. It wants to be whole again. | 长袍 它想再成为一体 | 
| [18:03] | What the heck is happening? | 发生什么了 | 
| [18:11] | This is an unprecedented robe event! | 这是前所未有的长袍事件 | 
| [18:14] | I’m in uncharted folds here. | 我在未知的褶痕里 | 
| [18:25] | That can’t be good. | 那可不太妙 | 
| [18:26] | Captain Underpants, think you can knock that thing off Melvin? | 内裤队长 你能把那东西和梅尔文分开吗 | 
| [18:30] | – Does a horse ribbit? – Ribbit. | -马呱呱叫吗 -呱呱 | 
| [18:31] | – A frog ribbits. – My mistake. | -青蛙叫 -我的错 | 
| [18:34] | Also, I can’t see. | 还有我看不见了 | 
| [18:36] | We’ve crossed the robe-icon! | 长袍合为一体了 | 
| [18:38] | Here, kitty! Here, kitty! | 这里 喵喵 这里 喵喵 | 
| [18:41] | Here, kitty! | 这里 喵喵 | 
| [18:42] | Here, kitty! | 这里 喵喵 | 
| [18:43] | Kit– | 喵… | 
| [18:46] | I can see– | 我能看见了 | 
| [18:56] | He might need some help this time. | 他这次可能需要帮助 | 
| [18:58] | Ha ha! Help? That’s a job for Judge J.O.R.T.S…. | 帮助 那是短裤法官的工作 | 
| [19:02] | even though I lost my powers. | 尽管我失去了我的能力 | 
| [19:04] | George and Harold were done feeling guilty about Jerry. | 乔治和哈罗德不再为杰瑞感到内疚 | 
| [19:07] | You know what, Jerry? Uh, you can help by not helping. | 杰瑞 你不帮忙就是帮忙了 | 
| [19:10] | Yeah, you’re a nice guy, | 是 你是个好人 | 
| [19:12] | and one day you’re gonna find your thing. | 有一天你会找到你擅长的领域 | 
| [19:14] | But being a hero? Not it. | 但是当英雄 不行 | 
| [19:25] | But then they felt guilty again. | 但那之后他们又内疚了 | 
| [19:27] | Pick a lane, guys. | 做个选择 兄弟们 | 
| [19:29] | Jerry, wait up! | 杰瑞 等等 | 
| [19:30] | No! | 不 | 
| [19:31] | Why? Whoa! | 为什么 | 
| [19:51] | The robe’s making me fight myself! | 长袍让我自己打自己 | 
| [19:53] | What now? | 现在呢 | 
| [19:54] | He’s the only one strong enough to punch that robe off. | 他是唯一一个足够强壮 能把长袍打下来的人 | 
| [19:58] | Maybe that toxic waste can help us. | 也许有毒废弃物能帮忙 | 
| [20:00] | Captain Underpants, | 内裤队长 | 
| [20:01] | super-punch yourself towards the river really, really hard. | 朝着河的方向狠狠打自己 要特别狠 | 
| [20:04] | Ha! Okeydokey! Ow! | 好的 | 
| [20:07] | And… we’re back where we started. | 这就是我们开始的这一幕 | 
| [20:09] | Keep punching! | 继续打 | 
| [20:14] | Oh, hang on to that. | 拿好 | 
| [20:16] | It’s my chewing tooth! | 那是我用来咀嚼的牙 | 
| [20:26] | It’s finally over. | 终于结束了 | 
| [20:42] | Wha– what happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [20:44] | – You saved the day, that’s what! – He did? | -你挽救了大局 就是这样 -他挽救的 | 
| [20:46] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么做的 | 
| [20:48] | So, er, | 所以 | 
| [20:49] | first, you were like, uh, | 一开始 你 | 
| [20:51] | “Stop doing bad stuff, evil weird thing.” | “别再做坏事了 坏东西” | 
| [20:54] | And it was all, “I’m so evil, I’ll never stop doing bad stuff.” | 它就说”我太邪恶了 我不会停止做坏事的” | 
| [20:58] | So you kicked it so hard in the butt that its butt flew off. | 所以你狠狠打它屁股 它的屁股就飞走了 | 
| [21:01] | That thing had a butt? | 那玩意有屁股 | 
| [21:03] | I think all things have butts. | 我觉得所有东西都是有屁股的 | 
| [21:05] | Yeah, when its butt flew off, | 当它的屁股飞了的时候 | 
| [21:07] | the robe was like, “Life’s too short. I’m done.” | 长袍就说”生命太短暂了 结束了” | 
| [21:09] | And you saved the day so good that the mayor bought you lunch. | 你很好的挽救了局面 市长都为此请你吃午饭 | 
| [21:13] | And five ladies fell in love with you. | 五个女人爱上了你 | 
| [21:15] | 10! But they took off ’cause they work, | 十个 但是因为工作她们走了 | 
| [21:17] | is why they’re not here. | 所以她们不在这里 | 
| [21:20] | Wow. I actually saved the day. | 我真的挽救了局面 | 
| [21:22] | Yep, and if I were you, I’d go out on a high note. | 是的 如果我是你 我就在巅峰时候急流勇退 | 
| [21:25] | Retire now. | 现在退休 | 
| [21:26] | Right, that’s the last bad thing that’ll ever happen in Piqua. | 对 那将是在皮奎发生的最后一件坏事 | 
| [21:29] | Is what the mayor said at lunch, so it must be true. | 市长在吃午饭的时候是那么说的 所以肯定是真的 | 
| [21:32] | Well, if the mayor said so, I guess I can retire. | 如果市长这么说 我想我可以退休 | 
| [21:35] | And, you know, frankly, I’m relieved. | 坦白说 我松了一口气 | 
| [21:37] | From now on, I’m gonna aim low | 从现在开始 我要定一个低目标 | 
| [21:39] | and leave the hero stuff to someone more qualified. | 把英雄的事留给更能胜任的人 | 
| [21:42] | Oh, yeah, like a guy with volcano powers! | 像有火山之力的人 | 
| [21:45] | Oh, no! I’m drowning! | 不 我要溺死了 | 
| [21:47] | I got to save me! | 我得救我自己 | 
| [21:51] | It burns! | 好烫 | 
| [21:55] | One, two, three? | 一 二 三 | 
| [21:57] | That’s too many ears. | 太多耳朵了 | 
| [21:59] | That’s too many ears! | 太多耳朵了 | 
| [22:01] | What’s that? Did I hear somebody say– | 那是什么 我听到有人说… | 
| [22:03] | Yes, I did get my hair recently– | 是的 我最近做了头发 | 
| [22:06] | No! Where’s my hair? Aah! | 不 我的头发呢 | 
| [22:09] | This isn’t over! | 这事没完 | 
| [22:10] | You’re all going to suffer, starting with– | 你们都会遭受苦难 从… | 
| [22:16] | And then… it was over… | 然后这一切都结束了 | 
| [22:18] | almost. | 几乎 | 
| [22:31] | Why are you seeing this? | 你为什么要看这个 | 
| [22:32] | Well, you’ll probably find out in a future episode. | 你可能会在后面某集明白 | 
| [22:35] | Or not. | 或者没有 | 
| [22:36] | Seriously, they don’t tell me anything. | 真的 他们什么都不告诉我 |