时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George and Harold. | 这是乔治和哈罗德 |
[00:17] | George is on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold’s on the right with the T-shirt and bad haircut. | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that now. | 请记住 |
[00:23] | Also, they like to think outside the box. | 以及他们喜欢打破常规 |
[00:26] | – Know what’d be awesome? – A gorilla lawyer? | -知道什么很棒吗 -大猩猩律师 |
[00:28] | Last week on… | 上周的 |
[00:29] | 大猩猩律师 法律西米安 | |
[00:34] | Yes, but I was thinking more like | 没错 但我想的是 |
[00:36] | Captain Underpants action figures. | 内裤队长的手办 |
[00:38] | That would be awesome, but how are we gonna make toys? | 那肯定很棒 但我们要怎么做玩具 |
[00:41] | Yeah, that’s a problem. | 那的确是个问题 |
[00:43] | Do you feel something? | 你感觉有什么不对吗 |
[00:47] | They must have just seen the lunch menu. | 他们肯定刚刚看到午餐菜单 |
[00:48] | Bo Hweemuth is on a rampage! | 波·赫维姆斯暴走了 |
[00:50] | Run! Hide! Scream! | 跑 躲 尖叫 |
[00:52] | Do all three! Bo Hweemuth! | 全都要做 波·赫维姆斯 |
[00:57] | Ah! He’s a monster! | 他是个怪兽 |
[00:58] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都要死了 |
[00:59] | And that’s the good news. | 那还算是好消息 |
[01:03] | Bo Hweemuth! | 波·赫维姆斯 |
[01:05] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:07] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:08] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:12] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:14] | *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose* | *然后不小心 可能故意* |
[01:16] | *Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:19] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:22] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:23] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:26] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:29] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:33] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:38] | 第一章 波的恶遇 | |
[01:40] | Bo Hweemuth is a student at Jerome Horwitz Elementary | 波·赫维姆斯是杰罗姆·霍维茨小学的学生 |
[01:43] | about whom little was known. | 几乎没人知道他 |
[01:45] | He spent most of his school days alone | 他大多数时间都待在一个 |
[01:46] | in the old, abandoned ceramics studio. | 废弃的旧陶瓷工作室 |
[01:49] | Well done, Sneedly. | 很不错 斯尼德利 |
[01:50] | Those kids ran like guppies from a hungry shark. | 这些孩子像遇到一只饥饿的鲨鱼般跑了 |
[01:53] | My pleasure, sir. | 我很荣幸 先生 |
[01:54] | Happy to terrify those peons. | 很乐意吓跑这些笨蛋 |
[01:56] | That’s why I built the Faker Quaker 2000. | 所以我才做了假地震机2000 |
[02:02] | Right. | 对 |
[02:03] | Scared children are good children. | 害怕的孩子是好孩子 |
[02:05] | Fear is our friend, and fright makes right! | 恐惧是我们的朋友 恐惧使人正确 |
[02:09] | – I mean, that is just– – So wrong. | -这真是… -大错特错 |
[02:11] | – Can’t even. – Yeah. | -没法苟同 -对 |
[02:12] | And nothing scares them more than Bo Hweemuth, | 没有什么比波·赫维姆斯更吓人了 |
[02:15] | so keep it up! | 继续努力 |
[02:17] | And you’ve written a recommendation for me | 你已经给我写了 |
[02:19] | to Eliteanati Academy… | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院的推荐信 |
[02:22] | – …correct? – Ha. Of course. | -对吧 -当然了 |
[02:24] | Almost done. | 马上写好了 |
[02:25] | I’d never lie to a child. | 我从来不骗孩子 |
[02:28] | By the way, those glasses make you look tall. | 顺便 你戴眼镜很显高 |
[02:30] | Lie! Lie! | 谎言 谎言 |
[02:36] | Six. | 六 |
[02:37] | Seven! Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep going! | 七七七七 继续 |
[02:40] | I just need to… yeah, yeah, yeah. Ah, seeing stars. | 我只是要…看星星 |
[02:43] | Kids are afraid of Bo Hweemuth ’cause of all the scary rumors, | 孩子们害怕波·赫维姆斯是因为那些可怕的流言 |
[02:46] | so if we twist those rumors around… | 如果我们扭转这些流言 |
[02:48] | Make him more fun and silly and put him in a comic book… | 把他变得傻乎乎很有趣 再画到漫画里 |
[02:51] | People won’t be afraid anymore. | 大家就不会害怕了 |
[02:52] | The kids had enough rumors for a horror movie franchise. | 孩子们的流言都能拍恐怖电影系列了 |
[02:57] | You know what I heard? | 你知道我听说了什么吗 |
[02:59] | When Bo Hweemuth was a baby, | 波·赫维姆斯小时候 |
[03:00] | he was found in the woods by bigfoots. | 被大脚怪在森林中发现了他 |
[03:02] | The bigfoots tried to raise him, | 大脚怪想抚养他 |
[03:04] | but Bo ate so much, the bigfoots ran out of food, | 但是波吃太多 大脚怪们没有食物了 |
[03:07] | so Bo swallowed all the bigfoots, and they live in his belly, | 于是波把大脚怪们都吃了 他们就住在他的肚子里 |
[03:10] | except for one that got away. | 除了一个逃走了 |
[03:12] | Now the art room is his lair, | 现在美术教师是他的巢穴 |
[03:14] | and if you enter, you’ll never leave. | 如果你进去的话 就再也出不来了 |
[03:17] | I heard something different. | 我听到的不一样 |
[03:18] | Eons ago, our second moon split asunder, | 很久以前 第二个月亮分裂了 |
[03:22] | unleashing Bo Hweemuth upon the cosmos. | 波·赫维姆斯从此诞生了 |
[03:25] | He rode a chariot of rainbow fire | 他骑着一辆彩虹火战车 |
[03:27] | drawn by a golden griffin to Earth, | 骑着金狮身鹰首兽到地球 |
[03:29] | and he uses lightning to gather the souls of children, | 他用闪电搜集孩子们的灵魂 |
[03:32] | the precious fuel for his cursed immortality. | 是他诅咒不朽的珍贵燃料 |
[03:36] | *Immortality* | *不朽* |
[03:38] | Whoa, so scary. | 太可怕了 |
[03:41] | And so cool! But scary first. | 太酷了 但先是可怕 |
[03:43] | I heard he has laser teeth, but only monsters have those, | 我听说他有激光牙 但只有怪物才有 |
[03:46] | and yeah, monsters don’t exist, | 怪物并不存在 |
[03:48] | except for all we’ve had here at the school. | 除了在我们学校里的怪物 |
[03:50] | Oh, and chupacabra. | 卓柏卡布拉 |
[03:52] | I saw chupacabra in Mazatlán when I was on vacation. | 我在马萨特兰度假的时候我看到了卓柏卡布拉 |
[03:58] | Hairy, vicious, big fangs, | 毛发旺盛 狂暴 有着大尖牙 |
[04:00] | and he was surfing! | 他在冲浪 |
[04:03] | I barely escaped alive, | 我差点没活着逃出来 |
[04:05] | and he’s still out there, | 他还在那 |
[04:07] | hunting me. | 捕猎我 |
[04:11] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | …by George and Harold. | 作者乔治和哈罗德 |
[04:17] | So, once, there was this giant kid named Bo Hweemuth. | 从前有个大孩子叫波·赫维姆斯 |
[04:19] | He was so huge, he wore size 47 shoes and was like, | 他太大了 穿47码的鞋 |
[04:22] | “I have clown feet. I should be a clown.” | “我有小丑的脚 我应该当个小丑” |
[04:24] | So Bo bought clown stuff and tried to go to clown school, | 所以波买了小丑的东西 想去小丑学校 |
[04:26] | but he couldn’t read maps and ended up at NASA instead. | 但他不会看地图 结果去了美国太空总署 |
[04:29] | And his big shoe got caught on a rocket that was lifting off, | 他的大鞋被卡到火箭上 起飞了 |
[04:31] | and Bo was all, “I guess I’m going to space!” | 波就想”我要去太空了” |
[04:33] | Luckily, Bo landed on the moon, | 幸运的是 波降落在月球上 |
[04:35] | and the bigfoots who live there were like, | 在那里的大脚怪问 |
[04:36] | “Are you a bigfoot?” ’cause big feet, | “你是大脚怪吗” 因为脚大 |
[04:38] | and Bo was all, “No, I want to be a clown,” | 波说”不 我想当小丑” |
[04:39] | but when Bo juggled, his bowling pins floated away | 但是当波杂耍的时候 他的保龄球飘了起来 |
[04:42] | ’cause, like, zero G and things fly away. | 因为没有重力 东西就会飞起来 |
[04:44] | Then Bo got hungry, and the moon’s made of cheese, | 然后波饿了 月球是由奶酪做成的 |
[04:46] | so Bo started eating it all, | 所以波开始吃 |
[04:47] | and the bigfoots were like, “You got to go, bro,” | 大脚怪说”你得离开这里了 兄弟” |
[04:49] | and the bigfoots threw Bo | 大脚怪就把波扔了出去 |
[04:51] | and his unicycle and his horns and his rubber nose back to Earth. | 他的独轮脚踏车和喇叭 还有他的橡胶鼻子扔回了地球 |
[04:54] | But Bo was still hungry, so he went to school and was all, | 但是波还是饿 所以他就去了学校 |
[04:56] | “More cheese for meez!” And ate all the school’s cheese, | “奶酪不要停” 他吃光了学校的奶酪 |
[04:59] | but the cheese was really clay, | 但奶酪是真的黏土 |
[05:01] | ’cause the school was saving money and clay’s cheap, | 因为学校要省钱 而黏土很便宜 |
[05:03] | and Bo ate so much, he turned into Claylossus, | 波吃了太多 他变成了黏土怪 |
[05:05] | a giant clay monster with big feet, size 47. | 一个有着47码大脚的巨大的黏土怪 |
[05:09] | But Claylossus still had clown dreams | 但是黏土怪还有一个小丑梦 |
[05:10] | and chased the kids with a bucket of confetti, | 拿着五彩纸屑桶追孩子 |
[05:12] | and the kids were all like, “Help! We hate regular clowns, | 孩子们则”救命啊 我们讨厌普通的小丑 |
[05:14] | and a clay monster clown is even worse!” | 更别提黏土小丑了” |
[05:17] | So Captain Underpants flew in and was like, | 所以内裤队长飞来 |
[05:18] | “This clown’s making frowns, so this clown’s going down!” | “这个小丑皱眉了 所以他完了” |
[05:22] | That made Claylossus frown, | 那让黏土怪皱眉了 |
[05:23] | and he chased Captain Underpants | 他追着内裤队长 |
[05:24] | to one of those make-your-own-pizza places | 到了自制披萨的地方 |
[05:26] | where the ovens are really hot | 那里的烤箱很热 |
[05:27] | because people won’t wait for pizzas anymore. | 因为人们不想再等着披萨 |
[05:29] | Claylossus dove to catch Captain Underpants, | 黏土怪俯冲进去要抓内裤队长 |
[05:31] | but he missed and fell on the pizza oven | 但他失手掉进了披萨烤箱 |
[05:33] | and was all, “Ouch, I’m getting melted by pizza heat,” | “我要被披萨的温度融化了” |
[05:35] | and Claylossus melted into a road. | 黏土怪融进了路里 |
[05:37] | So Captain Underpants and the kids | 所以内裤队长和孩子们 |
[05:38] | had a parade on him to celebrate, | 进行了大游行来庆祝 |
[05:40] | with giant balloons and | 有大气球 |
[05:41] | marching bands and break-dancers and steamrollers | 游行乐队 街舞舞者和蒸汽碾路机 |
[05:43] | and tanks and elephants and, of course, clowns. | 坦克 大象 当然还有小丑 |
[05:45] | So many clowns! | 特别多小丑 |
[05:46] | They all stomped on Claylossus’ face, | 他们都踩在黏土怪的脸上 |
[05:48] | and the elephants pooped on him a lot, | 大象在他身上拉了很多 |
[05:50] | so Claylossus gave up his clown dreams– | 所以黏土怪放弃了他的小丑梦 |
[05:52] | and dairy. Okay, the end. | 和乳制品 大结局 |
[05:54] | Yep, no one’s gonna be afraid of Bo Hweemuth after this. | 在这之后没人会怕波·赫维姆斯 |
[05:59] | – Maybe. – Oh, please. | -也许吧 -拜托 |
[06:01] | You poor fools. Claylossus? | 你们这些大傻子 黏土怪 |
[06:03] | Bo read your vile comic book, | 波看了你的破漫画书 |
[06:05] | and he’s not happy! | 他并不开心 |
[06:07] | Bo Hweemuth! | 波·赫维姆斯 |
[06:10] | It was dreadful knowing you! | 真讨厌认识你们 |
[06:13] | You’re as smart as you are tall. | 你和你的身高一样聪明 |
[06:15] | He’s lying! Don’t believe him! | 他在撒谎 别相信他 |
[06:20] | Wait, why are we running? | 等等 我们为什么要跑 |
[06:22] | For our lives! | 为了活命 |
[06:23] | Because Melvin said so? | 因为梅尔文这么说 |
[06:25] | We can’t trust Melvin. | 我们不能相信梅尔文 |
[06:26] | We don’t even know Bo. We’ve never even talked to him. | 我们甚至都不认识波 我们没和他说过话 |
[06:29] | So maybe we should talk to him. | 所以也许我们应该和他聊聊 |
[06:31] | I mean, what’s the worst that can happen? | 最坏的情况是什么 |
[06:33] | That’s a long list. | 那可多了 |
[06:34] | It’s a pretty long list. I bet I know where we can find him. | 超级多 我想我知道我们能在哪找到他 |
[06:54] | This was a mistake. | 来这里就是个错误 |
[06:56] | He’s gonna pound us worse than that clay. | 他会把我们捶得比那黏土还稀巴烂的 |
[06:58] | That’s on the list. | 名单上就有这一项 |
[07:00] | You… | 这是 |
[07:01] | did this? | 你们干的吗 |
[07:03] | Uh-oh, we’re about to start a… | 我们正准备开始 |
[07:05] | Chase montage! | 追寻蒙太奇的剪贴手法 |
[07:36] | Come on. We better keep moving. | 来 我们最好继续跑 |
[07:38] | George? Buddy? George? | 乔治 伙计 乔治 |
[07:40] | Easy, man. I’m right here. | 别紧张 我在这里 |
[07:41] | Come on, we got to keep moving. | 来 我们得继续跑 |
[08:10] | I wonder why he didn’t kick in this stall. | 我想知道他怎么不踢开这个厕所隔间 |
[08:12] | – Maybe he had to go to the bathroom. – We’re in the bathroom. | -可能他得去洗手间 -我们就在洗手间里 |
[08:15] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[08:19] | I think we lost him. | 我们好像甩掉他了 |
[08:21] | See? Nothing to worry about. | 瞧见没 没什么好担心的 |
[08:24] | Hey, George, look! | 乔治 快看 |
[08:25] | “Don’t think. Just obey.” | 不要思考 只要服从 |
[08:28] | “Do butts think?” | 屁股会思考吗 |
[08:33] | I was lying. Worry your butt off. | 我是骗你的 我担心死了 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西要给你们 |
[08:37] | Does it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[08:38] | Is it one of those spiky ball weapons | 是那个我叫不出名字 |
[08:40] | that I don’t know what it’s called? | 布满尖钉的球棒吗 |
[08:41] | – A mace. – No. | -狼牙棒 -不是 |
[08:44] | It’s this. | 是这个 |
[08:50] | That’s a real Captain Underpants action figure! | 那是内裤队长的真人活动玩偶 |
[08:53] | I’m a huge fan! | 我可是忠粉 |
[08:54] | I love your comics so much, I made this! | 我非常喜欢你们的漫画 这是我做的 |
[08:57] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[08:59] | Thanks. I make a lot of things. | 谢谢 我做了很多东西 |
[09:01] | Want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[09:02] | These are some of my sculptures. | 这是我的一些雕塑品 |
[09:05] | – Whoa, it’s all of our villains. – And us! | -全都是我们的反派角色 -还有我们 |
[09:08] | – Our toys should totally look like this. – Exactly like this. | -我们的手办就该是这样的 -没错 |
[09:12] | It turned out instead of a twisted monster, | 原来波不是一个邪恶的怪物 |
[09:14] | Bo was a gifted sculptor. | 而是一个天才雕塑家 |
[09:16] | In fact, he was full of surprises. | 其实 他充满了惊喜 |
[09:18] | I play banjo, too. | 我也弹班卓琴 |
[09:25] | I play banjo. | 我弹班卓琴 |
[09:27] | No bigfoots, no moon. | 没有大脚怪 没有月亮 |
[09:29] | Everything we know about you is wrong! | 我们对你的所有了解都是错的 |
[09:31] | Up is down. Day is night. | 上即是下 白天即是黑夜 |
[09:33] | Potato is “Potahto.” | 土豆即是马铃薯 |
[09:34] | Next, you’re gonna say you don’t like cheese. | 下一次 你会说你不喜欢芝士 |
[09:38] | I play banjo. | 我弹班卓琴 |
[09:41] | Whoa! What? | 厉害 什么 |
[09:44] | Yee-haw! | 棒棒哒 |
[09:46] | We got to tell everybody about you. | 我们要把你的事告诉大家 |
[09:48] | The other kids don’t like me. | 其他孩子不喜欢我 |
[09:50] | – And they won’t like you. – They’ll love you! | -他们不会喜欢你 -他们会爱死你 |
[09:52] | 第三章 鲨鱼比鱼饵更糟糕 | |
[09:55] | Though it took convincing, | 虽然花了一番功夫去说服大家 |
[09:57] | the other kids quickly warmed up to Bo. | 但是其他孩子很快就喜欢上了波 |
[09:59] | So your venom won’t melt my skull? | 所以你的毒液不会把我的头壳融化掉吗 |
[10:01] | No, I’m just a kid like you… | 不会 我和你一样只是个孩子 |
[10:04] | who can turn into a saber-toothed truck. | 我能变成一辆有剑齿的卡车 |
[10:06] | – What? – Just kidding. | -什么 -只是说笑的 |
[10:08] | Are you now or have you ever been friends with chupacabra? | 你现在还是曾经和山羊吸血怪做过朋友 |
[10:12] | Ask him. He’s right behind you. | 问他 他就在你后面 |
[10:17] | Bo was enjoying his un-monstering. | 波享受着他的无怪兽时光 |
[10:19] | So was everyone else. | 大家也是 |
[10:20] | Well, not everyone else. | 不是所有的人 |
[10:23] | Gah! Bo has gone from threat to hero. | 波?已经从恐吓变成了英雄 |
[10:25] | How did you let this happen? | 你怎么会让这种事发生呢 |
[10:26] | Me? I did my job. | 我吗 我做好了我的本份 |
[10:28] | I’m a genius, not a wizard. | 我是天才 不是巫师 |
[10:30] | Blame George and Harold. | 要怪就怪乔治和哈罗德 |
[10:31] | Son, I’m a bit of an aquarium expert. | 孩子 我也算是水族馆专家 |
[10:33] | Oh? Spell “Aquarium.” | 是吗 那拼一下水族馆 |
[10:35] | Shui Uh, A… | |
[10:37] | K… uh… | 水 |
[10:39] | I don’t need to spell. | 我不需要会拼 |
[10:40] | I run a school! | 我掌管一所学校 |
[10:41] | The point is, an aquarium needs a shark | 重点是 水族馆需要有鲨鱼 |
[10:44] | to scare the other fish into line. | 把其他的鱼吓作一团 |
[10:46] | That is demonstrably untrue, | 这显然不是真的 |
[10:47] | evidenced by the current state of your aquarium | 你的水族馆及群体目前的状况 |
[10:49] | and its occupants. | 都证实了这一点 |
[10:56] | This school is my aquarium, | 这所学校就是我的水族馆 |
[10:58] | and Bo Hweemuth was my shark. | 而波·赫维姆斯就是我的鲨鱼 |
[11:00] | If you don’t make him scary again, | 如果你不再让他去吓唬人 |
[11:02] | this place will become an abyss of learning and harmony! | 这个地方就会变成一个学习与和谐的地狱 |
[11:05] | And then you’ll write my recommendation? | 然后你会给我写推荐信吗 |
[11:08] | Nothing would make me happier. | 只有这样我才会更开心 |
[11:09] | Lie! Lie! | 谎言 谎言 |
[11:11] | Liar! He’ll never let you go! | 骗子 他永远也不会放你走的 |
[11:13] | Your test scores keep the school afloat! | 你的考试成绩 |
[11:14] | Ah, get out! | 出去 |
[11:16] | – Did you call me? – No! | -你叫我吗 -没 |
[11:21] | Your shark is gone. | 你的鲨鱼跑了 |
[11:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:26] | Close the beach. | 封锁沙滩 |
[11:27] | – What beach? – Close the beach! | -什么沙滩 -封锁沙滩 |
[11:29] | 第四章 暴风雨前的歌 | |
[11:31] | *He’s 50 feet tall minus 45 feet* | *他有50英尺减去45英尺高* |
[11:34] | *The scourge of the school Except he’s really really sweet* | *学校的灾难 但脾气很好* |
[11:36] | *Got a mouth full of teeth But no lasers in sight* | *满口是牙 但没有激光* |
[11:39] | *Gonna give big hugs And make you feel all right* | *会紧紧拥抱你 并且感觉不坏* |
[11:41] | Got a friend named Bo | *有个朋友叫波* |
[11:43] | *He’s a guy you oughta know* | *他是个值得认识的家伙* |
[11:44] | *If you see him, say hello* | *见到他 就问好* |
[11:46] | *Now you got a friend named Bo* | *现在你有个叫波的朋友* |
[11:48] | Call me Bo, yo. | 叫我波 |
[11:49] | 第五章 暴风雨 | |
[11:52] | Wow, a new potter’s wheel. | 一台新的制陶转盘 |
[11:53] | It must be a present from my new friends. | 肯定是我新朋友们送的礼物 |
[11:56] | Not friends, plural. | 不是复数的朋友们 |
[11:58] | Friend, singular, as in one. | 朋友 单数 只有一个 |
[12:01] | Me, because I’m your only friend, Bo. | 我 我是你唯一的朋友 波 |
[12:03] | But George and Harold… | 但乔治和哈罗德 |
[12:05] | Have you not read their wretched comic book about you? | 你没读过他们描述你的那本扭曲的漫画吗 |
[12:08] | Sure. It’s hilarious. | 当然 它很搞笑 |
[12:10] | Hilarious | 搞笑 |
[12:11] | that they made you a road | 他们把你变成一条路 |
[12:13] | and had elephants poop on you? | 上面还有大象屎很搞笑 |
[12:15] | Well, I mean, yeah, I liked it. | 对啊 我喜欢 |
[12:18] | They’re just using you to make toys. | 他们只是利用你做玩具 |
[12:20] | Friends don’t draw friends as monsters. | 朋友不会把友人画成怪物 |
[12:22] | You’re wrong. They don’t think I’m a monster. | 你错了 他们不认为我是怪物 |
[12:25] | No? Let’s find out. | 不认为 拭目以待吧 |
[12:30] | What? No! Aah! | 什么 不 |
[12:31] | My Inte-claytion Station 2000 | 我的注泥台2000 |
[12:34] | will fuse you with clay! | 会将你与黏土融为一体 |
[12:36] | – Oh, why are you doing this? – Good question. Let’s recap. | -你为什么这么做 -好问题 回顾一下 |
[12:39] | Melvin wants to go to | 梅尔文想去他的理想学校 |
[12:40] | the Eliteanati Academy, his dream school. | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院 |
[12:42] | He needs a recommendation from Krupp, | 他需要克拉普的推荐信 |
[12:42] | 来自克拉普的想象 梅尔文 好 克拉普老师 | |
[12:44] | so he’s doing Krupp’s dirty work. | 所以他给克拉普干脏活 |
[12:46] | Melvin also detests George and Harold, | 梅尔文还讨厌乔治和哈罗德 |
[12:48] | so he must destroy anything they enjoy, like Bo’s friendship. | 所以他非要毁掉他们喜欢的东西 比如波的友谊 |
[12:51] | But the main reason–he’s Melvin. | 但最主要的原因还是 他是梅尔文 |
[12:54] | I’m not doing this. | 不是我要做 |
[12:55] | George and Harold made you Claylossus. | 乔治和哈罗德把你变成的黏土怪 |
[12:58] | I’m merely following their instructions. | 我只是按他们的指挥行事 |
[13:00] | Let us begin! | 开始吧 |
[13:02] | Ugh, it’s updating. | 更新中 |
[13:04] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:10] | Seen any good TV shows lately? | 最近看了什么好电视节目吗 |
[13:12] | Uh, I watched Turtle-Lawyer. It’s about a turtle that’s a– | 我看了《乌龟律师》 那是说一只乌龟 |
[13:15] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[13:16] | Now let us begin! | 开始吧 |
[13:18] | Hope you like spinning! | 希望你喜欢旋转 |
[13:23] | Now let there be… | 现在有请 |
[13:26] | A vase? No, you worthless piece of… | 花瓶 不 你这垃圾 |
[13:29] | And now… | 现在 |
[13:30] | let there be Claylossus! | 有请黏土怪 |
[13:36] | Clay. | 黏土 |
[13:37] | Clay! | 黏土 |
[13:39] | Yes, the clay impedes cognition. | 没错 黏土妨碍了认知能力 |
[13:41] | – Wha? – Sorry. | -什 -抱歉 |
[13:42] | It makes you dumber but scarier. | 它让你更蠢也更吓人 |
[13:49] | 第六章 黏土怪一 黏土怪崛起 | |
[13:55] | Hey, Dressy, you seen Bo? | 美美 你见到波了吗 |
[13:57] | No, and I have a gift for him. | 没 我有个礼物要给他 |
[13:59] | He saved a ladybug from a spiderweb. | 他从蛛网上救下来一只瓢虫 |
[14:02] | *Ladybug* | *瓢虫* |
[14:03] | Yeah, Bo’s the best. | 波最好了 |
[14:05] | Sure is! – | 当然 |
[14:06] | He fixed my bike! | 他修好了我的自行车 |
[14:07] | And it’s not even my bike! | 那甚至都不是我的车 |
[14:09] | Yep, Bo’s good people. | 波是好人 |
[14:11] | He lurks in the night | 它在黑暗中蠕动 |
[14:12] | and drinks the blood of goats, cows, and sheep. | 啜饮牛羊的鲜血 |
[14:19] | You’re not talking about chupacabra, are you? | 你们不是在说卓柏卡布拉对不对 |
[14:22] | Well, you should be. | 你们应该说说它 |
[14:24] | Bad news, lowbrows. | 坏消息 鄙俗之人 |
[14:26] | Bo is coming. | 波要来了 |
[14:27] | So? No one’s afraid of Bo anymore. | 那又如何 没人害怕他了 |
[14:29] | I like Bo. | 我喜欢波 |
[14:30] | Oh, you should be. He’s a monster. | 你们应该害怕他 他是个怪物 |
[14:32] | No, he’s not. Bo is our– | 不 他不是 波是我们的 |
[14:43] | Clay! | 黏土 |
[14:47] | Run! | 跑 |
[14:50] | Friend! | 朋友 |
[14:53] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[14:54] | They’ll always fear you. | 他们永远会害怕你 |
[14:56] | I’m your only friend. | 我是你唯一的朋友 |
[14:58] | Me have no friends? | 我没有朋友 |
[15:00] | Me have no friends! | 我没有朋友 |
[15:06] | Well, now you don’t, | 现在你没了 |
[15:08] | you big clay… lossus! | 你这个大黏土…怪 |
[15:12] | Come on, me. | 搞什么 我 |
[15:13] | Step up your trash talk. | 别再讲垃圾话了 |
[15:15] | Now you don’t, you big clay… | 现在你没了 你这个大… |
[15:17] | Ugh, what’s wrong with me? | 我怎么回事 |
[15:21] | Wait, why are we running again? | 等等 我们为什么又要跑 |
[15:22] | Because Bo looks like a mountain that melted into an anger hill! | 因为波看上去好像一座马上就要爆发的山 |
[15:25] | But he’s still our friend. | 但他还是我们的朋友 |
[15:27] | Oh, you’re right. We got to help him. | 你说得对 我们要帮助他 |
[15:32] | After we find him. Where’d he go? | 等我们先找到他 他去哪里了 |
[15:34] | 第七章 二号黏土怪 审判黏土 | |
[15:37] | The Clayground is Piqua’s top recreational sculpting destination. | 黏土地带是皮奎顶级雕刻圣地 |
[15:42] | *Oh, I’m crazy for clay* | *我为黏土疯狂* |
[15:44] | *So my name is Clayzee* | *我叫黏土狂* |
[15:46] | *Come to the Clayground And clay with me* | *来黏土地带和我一起玩黏土吧* |
[15:49] | 黏土地带 与我们黏在 | |
[15:50] | Were you interested in the basic clay package or the deluxe? | 你想要基本黏土套餐还是豪华黏土套餐 |
[15:54] | Clay! | 黏土 |
[15:56] | Deluxe package on the house! | 本店超豪华套餐 |
[15:58] | He found a clay stash. | 他发现了黏土库 |
[15:59] | – Quick, before he levels up! – Bo, we know you’re in there! | -快 趁他还没有升级 -波 我们知道你在里面 |
[16:03] | Let us help! | 让我们帮你 |
[16:03] | You’re no monster! You’re our friend! | 你不是怪物 你是我们的队长 |
[16:07] | Clay! | 黏土 |
[16:09] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[16:10] | Yep, time for Captain Underpants. | 是时候找内裤队长了 |
[16:13] | Fortunately, Mr. Krupp was close by. | 幸运的是 克拉普老师就在附近 |
[16:15] | Claylossus dead ahead. | 黏土怪就在正前方 |
[16:16] | When I said make a monster, | 我说造一个怪兽 |
[16:18] | I didn’t mean make him a monster. | 不是说把他变成怪兽 |
[16:20] | He needs more clay, less brain. | 他需要更多黏土 不要脑子 |
[16:22] | All I have to do is smoosh him into a ball and try again. | 我只要把他变成球 再来一次 |
[16:24] | Well, you better if you want that letter. | 如果你想要推荐信的话就最好成功 |
[16:26] | And why is this truck so small? | 这辆车为什么这么小 |
[16:28] | The Tinytug 2000 is immense power in a small package, | 小拖车2000就是小身材大能量 |
[16:31] | just like me, and it drives itself, | 和我一样 还会自动驾驶 |
[16:33] | literally. | 字面意思的 |
[16:35] | – Hey, Mr. Krupp! – Mr. Krupp, stop! | -克拉普老师 -克拉普老师 停车 |
[16:36] | Oh, no, I can’t be seen with you! | 不 我不能被看到和你一起 |
[16:39] | I’m not here! | 我不在这里 |
[16:41] | Don’t forget my letter! | 别忘了我的推荐信 |
[16:43] | First my shark, now this! | 显示我的鲨鱼 然后这个 |
[16:46] | And this! | 还有这个 |
[16:56] | Hmm, I need a cape. | 我需要一个斗篷 |
[16:58] | Later. We need to help Bo. | 等会再说 我们需要帮助波 |
[17:00] | Sure. Bo’s a dog, right? | 当然了 波是条狗吧 |
[17:01] | Here, Bo! Here, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, | 来 波 波 波 波 波 波 波 |
[17:04] | Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo! | 波 波 波 波 波 波 波 波 |
[17:08] | – No, he’s a– – Here, Bo, | -不 他是 -来 波 |
[17:10] | Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo! | 波 波 波 波 波 波 波 波 |
[17:15] | – Here– Huh? – Captain Underpants! | -来 -内裤队长 |
[17:17] | He’s a clay monster, | 他是个黏土怪 |
[17:19] | but he’s also our friend, so you can’t hurt him! | 但他还是我们的朋友 所以你不能伤害他 |
[17:21] | Ooh, that’s a wrinkle. | 那有点难 |
[17:23] | Get back! | 后退 |
[17:30] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[17:36] | Let him go, Melvin! | 放开他 梅尔文 |
[17:37] | Stay out of this! | 别插手 |
[17:38] | The only way to help him is to smoosh him. | 只有压紧他才能帮他 |
[17:40] | No smoosh! No smoosh! | 别压 别压 |
[17:44] | You’re breaking it! | 你要弄坏了 |
[17:47] | No… Ah! | 不 |
[17:51] | Welcome to Piqua, population: clay. | 欢迎来到皮奎 这里都是黏土人 |
[17:54] | Great, look what all of you did. | 太棒了 看看你都做了什么 |
[17:56] | Whoa, everything’s clay, even us! | 一切都是黏土的 连我们都是 |
[17:59] | This is nuts! And awesome. | 太疯狂了 太棒了 |
[18:02] | And expensive. | 还很贵 |
[18:03] | Everything’s squishy like my belly. | 所有东西都和我肚子一样有弹性 |
[18:09] | All right! | 好了 |
[18:11] | Hey, check this out! | 你看 |
[18:16] | Ra-la-cape! | 斗篷有了 |
[18:26] | All clay! All me! | 全是黏土 全是我 |
[18:34] | Okay, clay time’s over. | 好了 黏土时间到 |
[18:35] | We got to stop him before we’re a part of him. | 我们要在变成他的一部分之前阻止他 |
[18:37] | How do we change him, Melvin? | 我们要怎么改变他 梅尔文 |
[18:39] | Easy. I reverse the dynamicaflob of the flookensplooger hodank | 很简单 我只要改变他体内黏土流的组成结构 |
[18:42] | to turn the Inte-claytion station | 把变黏土结构 |
[18:44] | into a de-inte-claytion station. | 变成去黏土结构 |
[18:46] | But why would I help you when I loathe you? | 但我明明讨厌你 为什么要帮你 |
[18:49] | No! | 不 |
[18:52] | Well, there’s one reason. | 这就是一个原因了 |
[18:58] | That dog looks like a monster. | 那只狗看起来像是怪物 |
[19:01] | ‘Cause he’s not a dog. | 因为它不是一只狗 |
[19:02] | You got to stop him. | 你得阻止它 |
[19:03] | – Be tough. – But gentle. | -强硬一点 -但是要温柔 |
[19:05] | You’re sending me mixed messages. | 你们传达给我的信息含糊不清 |
[19:10] | Chapter Eight: The Incredibly Graphic Violence Chapter, | 第八章 无敌图解暴力篇 |
[19:13] | presented in cheap-o-rama. | 由廉价动画的方式呈现 |
[19:15] | The following is too violent to show you, | 下面的内容太过暴力 |
[19:17] | so enjoy cheap-o-rama, | 所以请观赏廉价动画 |
[19:19] | featuring office supplies and our intern Deirdre, | 由办公用品以及我们的实习生迪尔德丽主演 |
[19:22] | because they’re free. | 因为他们是免费的 |
[19:22] | Paper Pushers. | 纸张翻阅员 |
[19:29] | Staple Stir-Up. | 订书钉打斗 |
[19:34] | Trash Talk Takedown. | 垃圾分拆 |
[19:41] | Man, that dog means business. | 那只狗可真不简单 |
[19:45] | Wait, why are we so blobby now? | 等等 我们为什么变得这么臃肿呢 |
[19:47] | Cost-saving. Have to fix this fast. | 节约成本 必须得快点打完 |
[19:49] | If the money runs out, the episode just stops. | 如果没钱了 这一集就停拍了 |
[19:52] | We got to fix this fast. | 我们得快点打完 |
[19:53] | We need to use Melvin’s gizmo to change everything back. | 我们需要利用梅尔文的小发明把一切都变回来 |
[19:56] | Oh, it’s easy! | 易如反掌 |
[19:57] | Just reverse the dynamicaflob of the flookensplooger hodank. | 只要逆转他体内黏土流的组成结构就行了 |
[20:00] | How’d you remember? | 你是怎么记住的 |
[20:01] | They’re just fun words. | 都是好玩的词 |
[20:03] | I can’t do it, but I can say it. | 我做不到 但是我可以说 |
[20:05] | Flookensplooger hodank! | 黏土流的组合结构 |
[20:07] | We need Melvin. | 我们需要梅尔文 |
[20:08] | Can you go get him? | 你能去把他找来吗 |
[20:09] | Sure, sounds fun. | 当然 好玩 |
[20:11] | Tra-la-splat! | 我去也 |
[20:13] | Found him! | 找到他了 |
[20:15] | That’s a car. | 那是一辆车 |
[20:16] | Right. BRB. | 没错 马上回来 |
[20:33] | Flookensplooger! | 黏土流 |
[20:35] | Whoa, we really are getting cheap. | 我们真的越来越廉价了 |
[20:38] | You’ve got to turn him back, Melvin. | 你得把他变回来 梅尔文 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:41] | If you don’t, we have no school, no town! | 如果你不变 我们的学校和小镇就没有了 |
[20:43] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[20:44] | – No Eliteanati Academy! – I’ll do it. | -伊丽塔纳蒂学院也没有了 -我去做 |
[20:46] | Hurry up, guys! | 快点 各位 |
[20:48] | I’m in a real dogfight over here. | 我陷入苦战了 |
[20:52] | – Hiyah! Oh! – Me not dog! | -看招 -是我 不是狗 |
[20:54] | – Working on it. – Hands, do your thing! | -正在弄 -双手快干活 |
[20:57] | No more money for hands. | 没有钱做手了 |
[20:58] | In that case, let’s roll. | 既然这样 我们用滚的吧 |
[21:00] | – Melvin, start up that gizmo! – I’ll try! | -梅尔文 启动那个小发明 -我尽量 |
[21:04] | Don’t forget about me! | 带我一起滚 |
[21:07] | I don’t know if this is gonna work. The screen is made of clay. | 我不知道能否成功 屏幕是用黏土做的 |
[21:14] | Long story short, in the nick of time, | 长话短说 在紧要关头 |
[21:16] | Melvin was able to flookensplooger the hodank. | 梅尔文改变了黏土流的组成结构 |
[21:19] | You saved me! | 你救了我 |
[21:20] | We saved us. | 我们自救了 |
[21:22] | Because friends save friends with friends who are friends. | 因为朋友和朋友救了朋友 |
[21:27] | – So we are friends? – Yep. | -所以我们是朋友吗 -没错 |
[21:29] | And you’re not using me to make toys? | 你们不是利用我来做手办吗 |
[21:32] | Not intentionally. | 不会有意利用 |
[21:33] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[21:36] | We should get a dog. | 我们应该养只狗 |
[21:37] | This isn’t over. I’m going to– gah! | 还没结束呢 我要… |
[21:43] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[21:44] | Where are my pants? | 我的裤子呢 |
[21:46] | Where is my shark? | 我的鲨鱼呢 |
[21:48] | 第九章 失踪的黏土 最终篇 无敌黏土 | |
[21:52] | You watch Turtle-Lawyer last night? | 你昨晚看了《乌龟律师》吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. It’s no Gorilla-Lawyer. | 嗯 没有《猩猩律师》 |
[21:55] | 《猩猩律师》 类人猿律师 | |
[21:57] | How much longer on the toys? | 手办还有多久做好 |
[21:59] | You’ll have to ask our new CTO. | 你得问我们新任的首席玩偶总监了 |
[22:04] | Um, a month? | 一个月吧 |
[22:08] | Now accepting preorders. | 开始接受预订 |
[22:14] | He’s here. He found me. | 他在这里 他找到我了 |
[22:15] | Chu-chu-chu-chu-chu-chu-chupacabra! | 山山山山山山山羊吸血怪 |
[22:18] | I found my shark! | 我找到我的鲨鱼了 |
[22:19] | He is not happy! | 但是他不开心 |
[22:21] | Look, bigfoot! | 快看 大脚怪 |
[22:23] | OMG. | 我的天 |
[22:24] | We’re gonna see the greatest matchup in history! | 我们将看到史上最伟大的比赛 |
[22:26] | Shark versus chupacabra versus bigfoot! | 鲨鱼 山羊吸血怪与大脚怪对决 |
[22:29] | Sorry, we can’t afford that. | 抱歉 我们支付不起 |
[22:30] | – Aw, come on! – What? No way. | -别这样嘛 -什么 不是吧 |
[22:33] | Okay, maybe just a peek. | 好吧 也许就看一眼吧 |